Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-One, Chap. Forty-One: Project Izzie ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Project Izzie

Sandra sat at her desk as she waited. Her next girl? The owner lifted her head when she heard the door open. Izzie stood in the doorway still in her glam wear and make-up.

“You wanted to see me?” she asked. Sandra put her hands behind her head, smiling.

“Yes,” she said. “Come in.” Izzie walked in rather confused.

“Am I in trouble?”

“No, no, no. Please, seat down.” The queen of the club sat down in front of the desk. She looked Sandra in the eye. The boss smiled as she eyed her back.

“Where do you see yourself in three years?” Sandra asked.

“Where do I see myself in three years?” Izzie looked at the ceiling as thought about her question. “I haven't really thought much about that.”

“Do you want to keep working here for three years?” the boss asked.

“Not really.”

“I didn't think so.”

Izzie narrowed her eyes. “Are you firing me?”

Sandra was quick to shake her head. “No, no! Nothing like that!”

“Then… what exactly is going on?”

Sandra pushed back her black bangs. “I am thinking about moving on.”

“What?”

“Yeah.” Sandra leaned forward. “I really don't see the point of running this club for any longer. Maybe… It's time for me to move on.”

“You can't be serious.”

“I am, after I gave it much thought.”

Izzie frowned as she leaned forward. “Is this about a man?”

“You can say that.”

“But why?”

Sandra placed her hand to her cheek. “Tell me something, Ms. Izzie. Have you ever been in love?”

“Yes…”

“No, no, no,” the boss said. “Not just a fleeting crush, I mean really, truly in love.”

“Yes,” Izzie repeated. The boss had a curious look on her face as she leaned close enough as if to kiss her.

“Who is he?” she asked. Izzie pressed her lips together.

“Sam Hill,” she said in a low voice.

“Sam Hill?” Sandra thought about this reveal before she noticed the rather uncomfortable look on her top dancer's face. “Are you ashamed of this?” Izzie was quick to shake her head, making her long red dangling earrings hit against her lower jaw.

“No, he's a total sweetheart,” she said. “He's more mature than all my other clients. I can talk to him and he doesn't try to change me.”

“So, what's the problem?”

“Well…” Izzie closed her hands together in her lap. “I don't know how he can handle intimacy. I have tried to come onto him, but he doesn't seem to take a hint.” Sandra raised an eyebrow at this revelation.

“Do you think he's gay?” she asked in a whisper.

“Of course not! He's always glancing at my breasts when he thinks that I'm not looking. But I see his gaze. I'm not stupid. He may be an older man, but I think that he still has some desires.”

“And you want some way to bring them out?”

“Yes.” Izzie dragged her hands to her sides. “I am running out of ways to get him to up to me.” Sandra had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing. The Gentleman's Club's night queen having troubling seducing an older man. That really sounded like an interesting challenge.

“I could help you out,” Sandra spoke up. Izzie lifted her head with a blank stare.

“Huh?” she asked. The wheels in her boss' head had already begun to turn.

Plotting for Sex