Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-Three, Chap. Forty-Five: Project Mimi ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Project Mimi
Mimi sat across from Sandra's desk.
“Tell me how I can help you,” Sandra said.
“You can start by telling the truth,” Mimi said. “I have been hearing things I don't like lately.” The boss raised her eyebrow.
“Like what?” she asked. Mimi leaned forward.
“Are you going to close down the club?” she asked. Sandra rubbed her forehead.
“Oh dear,” she said.
“So it is true?” Mimi asked. The boss lowered her hands.
“Yes,” she answered.
“Why?”
“It's time to move on. I feel like I have done my time here.”
Mimi raised her eyebrow. “Is there a man involved?”
“Yes.” Sandra held up her hand before the dancer could speak. “But he's not a big factor in this decision.”
The dancer folded her arms across her chest. “Okay… Is that all?”
“Yes.”
“Fine.”
“Now, let me ask you again. What can I do to help you?”
“Nothing much.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. Though… If you are closing down, I would like a new job.”
“Is that all?”
“Look, I don't understand the secrecy of all of this. Why not just come forward and tell everyone the truth. You are making everyone worried.”
Sandra took a sip of her sake. “I want a clean break with all of the girls.” She looked out the window. “You all deserve to be happy with your own lives.”
“But we are happy here,” Mimi said. “You gave us purpose here. You saved us.”
“What will you do when I go away?” Sandra asked. The dancer eyed her.
“Have you thought about what would happen to us if you leave?” Mimi asked.
“Yes,” her boss said. “Which is why I am helping you to move on.” The dancer narrowed her eyes.
“Who else knows about this?” she asked.
“Just you and some of the security. The girls are starting to piece it together themselves, but they haven't left yet,” the boss answered.
“I see.” Mimi crossed her legs. “In that case, let me help you.” Sandra raised her eyebrow.
“Are you sure about that?” she asked.
“Yes,” the dancer said. “You wanted to know how you could help me. Well, let me help me help you. And yes I am sure about this.” Sandra took another sip of her sake.
“Very well then,” she said. “But you can't anyone about this. I want to make the announcement when the time is right.”
“Okay. Who have you talked to so far?”
The boss did a quick count in her head. “Let's see… I talked to Brit, Izzie, Serenity, and you.”
“And who's left?”
“Charlotte and Bianca.”
“Okay. Is there anything else?”
Sandra smiled and shook her head. “No, that is all. We will talk later. You are free to go.”
“Thank you.” Mimi stood up and walked out of the office. She didn't say anything, but she had doubts about this plan. You shouldn't be doing this, Sandra, the dancer thought. I hope you are able to live with this when it's all over.
Partners to Move Away