Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ What Are You Doing? ❯ Sleep Over Part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today Kayla's coming over. I called her the day before, asking if she wants to sleep over at my place. Without, hesitation, she happily agreed. In my mind I thought it'd be a great opportunity to get to know her better.

It's a Saturday meaning my mom was off. I got up just a little past 9 and went downstairs to the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal. Mom comes down from upstairs, completely dressed in a casual attire. I noticed this and thought it was a little unusual for my mom to be dressed so early.

"Morning Mom," I said in between bites. "Um why you dressed up? I thought you were off." Crunch, crunch.

"Good morning to you too, sweetie," she smiled. "Don't worry I'm not working. I just need to stop by my workplace to drop off some paperwork. I'll be back in about an hour or so alright?"

"Okay, Mom," I replied. Finishing the remains of my breakfast, I wiped my mouth clean with a napkin. "I think I'm gonna take a shower before Kayla comes over." I got and walked towards the stairs.

"Sounds good to me. Well I'm off now. Bye Mia," Mom called.

I waved goodbye to her and went to my room. What was so convenient about my room was that there was a door leading to my own personal bathroom, with a toilet, shower, and well everything. I quickly gathered my soap, shampoo, and conditioner together. I then randomly grabbed new pairs of clothes, a washcloth, and a towel from one of my drawers and set all the items on my bed. With one swoop, I picked up everything and carried it all to the bathroom, ready to take a nice, relaxing shower.

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

I slowed down my car and pulled over to the sidewalk near Mia's house. Grabbing the strap of my duffle bag, I dragged it out of the car with me. I locked my car, taking off my sunglasses as I head on over to the door. Stopping right in front of the door, I eyed the doorbell uneasily.

Sleeping over at a friend's house is one thing but it is a whole new level when you're spending the night with a girl you might have potential feelings for, I thought to myself. This is going to be an interesting day....

Just right when my finger was on the bell, the front door suddenly opened, scaring the crap out of me. I jumped slightly. In front of me was an Asian woman holding a stack of papers and manila envelopes. I concluded that it was Mia's mother. I could see the resemblence in the facial structures, the mother just being a little shorter.

"Oh!" she gasped. "I'm terribly sorry about that! I did not mean to startle you." She paused and stared at me. "Ah! You must be Kayla! Hello I'm Mia's mother." She extended a hand, while the other was gripping the papers tightly to her chest.

"Good morning, Mrs. Wong. Nice to meet you," I greeted as I shook her hand. "Um do you need help carrying those papers?"

Mrs. Wong shook her head. "Oh no no it's quite alright. I'm just going to work to drop them off. Please come inside, I'll be right back.. well in about an hour." I smiled and nodded. "Mia's taking a shower right now but do make yourself at home." With that Mrs. Wong went over to her car, starting the engine. She waved goodbye and drove off.

I entered the house, closing the door behind me. I was at awe as I scanned my surroundings. Beautiful paintings hung from the walls, both Western paintings as well as from the Orient. Cute and simple pieces of furniture gave life to the living room. There was also an expensive looking black grand piano in the far corner of the room near a window.

I begin hearing the sound of water running. It was coming from upstairs. That's right Mia was taking a
shower.

I paused.
Kayla... let's not have your mind wander to unnecessary thoughts. You're just gonna go to room to put your stuff down. NOT to the shower.

I sighed I went upstairs. I found Mia's room and set my stuff down near her door. I noticed a door was closed and sounds of a shower were emitting from it. I suddenly hear Mia singing something in Chinese. Yup she's definitely in the shower. I walked towards her bed when I felt my foot entangled in something.

I looked down: it was a white towel with aqua blue stripes. With an raised eye brow, I bent down and picked up the towel.

Could it be that Mia...? An idea popped into my head, an evil one at that. Smirking I took the towel and sat on Mia's bed, waiting for her to be done with her shower.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaahhhh.... I feel so refreshed. I sighed in an heavenly manner and turned off the shower head. I bent down and squeezed as much water as I could from my hair. I ruffled my hair a bit and reached out of the shower area for my towel on the rack.

But I did not feel it. Pushing the shower curtains aside I looked at the towel rack to find no towel, only my used washcloth.
Crap where's my towel? I probably dropped it outside the bathroom. Stepping out of the tub, I hugged myself and opened the bathroom door slowly. Peeking out of the crack I scanned my room.

"Hello Mia."

Eh?! Who the hell is in my room?! I closed the door, my back against it. The voice laughed. "Jeez Mia," the voice called. "It's just me, Kayla!"

EH?! How did she managed to get into my house?! My
room?! I peeked out again and realized it really was Kayla. "How did you get in here??"

She just shrugged. "Your mom let me in and told me to make myself comfortable. Looking for this?" Kayla held up my towel.

I beamed. "Yeah! Oh gosh I need it. Could you hand it to me please?"

Kayla took the towel and got up from my bed, walking towards me, I extend my arm out the door carefully, making sure I'm not showing my.... naked self. Kayla also extended her arm, towel in hand, and was about to give it to me. As soon as I touch the towel, Kayla snatches it back and went back to sitting on my bed. Knowing well the towel wasn't there, I stuck my wet head out and glared at Kayla.

"Kayla! Argh! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Huh? I'm sorry what did you say?" Kayla asked innocently.

"You were
supposed to give me my towel! May I have it now?"

"Well if you want it you come out and get it yourself," she said playfully, smirking.

"Kayla I'm dripping wet, head to toe. And
naked!"

Kayla smiled. "So?"

"SO?!"

Kayla waggled a finger. "It's not my problem. How about you just put on your clothes and then get the towel, hm?"

I sighed through the crack. "Then they'll be wet! There wouldn't be any point to get the towel then! Seriously I'm dripping wet."

"
Oh? Really now?" Kayla made a devilish grin.

I growled, blushing furiously. I took my shampoo bottle from the side and threw it at Kayla. "NOT LIKE THAT. DON'T GET DIRTY IDEAS IN YOUR MIND!"

Kayla dodged and laughed happily. "I'm just having some fun with you." She winked at me.

I blushed still glaring at her. "
Kaaaaylaaa," I pleaded. " May I please have my towel so I can dry off? I might catch a cold at this rate."

She tapped her chin thoughtfully and smiled. "Okay you win." This time Kayla gave me my towel. Making sure she wasn't playing any more games I swiftly took it away from her head. She responded by raising her hands up in defense.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna dry off and get changed," I said.

"Have fun," she waved as I closed the bathroom door.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

About fifteen minutes later I came out of the bathroom, wearing a big green T-shirt that was a little loose and shorts that ended at my knees. My hair was still a little wet, causing a wavy look to my hair.

"Geez, Kayla. You're too much. That was totally unnecessary," I sighed.

"It's becoming habitual when I'm with you. I can't help myself," Kayla chuckled.

"You're unbelievable. Anyway, come on let's go downstairs." I walked out of my room when suddenly I was hugged from behind.

I felt Kayla prop her chin on my right shoulder. "
Loooove you...," Kayla gently whispered in my ear, her arms wrapped around my waist.

I shivered. " Er.. Y-yeah.. s-sure."

This was going to be a loooong day, I could tell. Sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------
A/N: Whoohoo! Another chapter done. It was um... fun to type. Haha! Hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter will be Part 2 to their little slumber party. Tee hee.