Other Fan Fiction ❯ (Rakin Bass: JACK FROST)... Jack is Back! ❯ Jack battles: Elisa becomes a Sprite ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
“It's a shame you are both so young!” said the Commander, “You had so much life left in you… ah well!”
 
“Right then men…Ready…Take Aim…!”
 
The Cossacks aimed their guns to shoot Elisa and Jack, but before they pulled the triggers…
 
One of the doors were busted open, kicked down by Jack Horse, Snowy, who had come to save her friend.
 
The Cossacks as surprised as they were at the horse's sudden entranced, accidentally shot all their guns at the ceiling.
 
This caused many of the rocks to start tumbling down from the ceiling, and with a loud rumbling sound, the castle was starting to collapse.
 
The soldiers hastily let go of Jack and Elisa, and began to run to save their sorry lives.
 
But the Commander had stayed behind!
 
“Elisa, are you all right?” asked Jack helping her up, but just then, the Commander had grabbed his gun and took aim…
 
“If I go, you two come with me!!!” he roared.
 
“JACK, LOOK OUT!!!” she cried, and POP the riffle fired, but Snowy had already leapt into the bullet's path.
 
The horse cried in pain as the bullet pierced through her skin cursing her blood forth… then she collapsed!
 
“SNOWY!!!!!” screamed Jack. “Well… not quite what I was aiming for, but just as good!” sniggered the Commander.
 
Jack and Elisa moved over to Jack fallen horse, and sure enough she was definitely DEAD!!!
 
Cold tears rushed down Jack's face, he had lost other thing that he worked hard for to earn Elisa's heart.
 
“Snowy…!” he sobbed, “No… Please, no!” Elisa put a comforting arm around Jack, “Oh Jack… I'm so sorry!” she sobbed.
 
“Oh… boo-hoo!” mocked the Commander taking his aim again, “Do not cry Mr. Sniffs, you will be joining your horse soon!”
 
“After, I take out your pretty little girlfriend next!” Elisa held her hand ups in the air ready to take the shot.
 
The Commander pulled the trigger, but the gun did not fire. He tried again, but it still didn't work.
 
“Ack… No more bullets!” he growled, and withdrew a sword from his belt, “There's more than one way to skin a cat!”
 
He moved forward and aimed his blade at Elisa's neck, “So long, beautiful lady!” he said.
 
But then… he felt Jack's arm grab on to him and toss him aside in the snow caving in from the ceiling.
 
“Jack, you saved me.” said Elisa, but Jack was focused more on the Commander and to what he had done.
 
“You've taken away my home, my gold, and now you've even taken away my horse snowy!!!” he growled.
 
“There's only one way I can face you now!”
 
“You face me?!” laughed the Commander, “You, pathetic little Jack Snip… Yes, I know you are a Taylor and friend of Elisa!”
 
“But you are a mere young boy! You are no match for the power of the Red Ribbon Army!”
 
The Commander started rushing forward ready with his blade ready to cut Jack into ribbons.
 
Elisa leapt away from Snowy's body, and ran toward Jack in an attempt to save her friend.
 
Had Jack noticed that, he probably wouldn't have looked up to where the ceiling once was and shout…
 
“FATHER-WINTER!!!!”
 
Elisa had just grabbed onto Jack's arm when she heard him yell out that strange name… “Father-Winter?” she said.
 
Suddenly, the ring of Snowflakes that surrounded Jack had hit Elisa and forced her down into the snow.
 
The Commander looked confused as Jack's body began disappearing in the ring of snow.
 
* * *
 
The last of the castle had fallen down, and soon the very mountain itself would crumble.
 
When the snow had cleared, the Commander couldn't see Jack or Elisa anywhere. He slashed around blindly at the air, but didn't find them.
 
Jack had transformed into his Sprite-forum, “You shall never hurt any of the things I hold dear to me again!” Jack said to the air.
 
Using is frosty-breath, Jack Froze the Commander right to the crumbling mountain, which would soon collapse and finish him off for good.
 
Jack then turned around to where Elisa had fallen in the snow, but what he saw nearly mad him explode.
 
Elisa's body… he could see right through her. She looked identical to Jack in every way… she was now a Sprite too!
 
Well it was fortunate that she was also now immortal. So if the mountain caved in they both would live.
 
But Jack just couldn't find it in his heart to keep her here like this, he had to get her somewhere to safety.
 
And there was only one place he knew that two Sprites like them could go for safety.
 
Since she was a sprite now, Jack was able to scoop her up into his arms and carried her off into the sky, just as the mountain collapsed.
 
This caused an Avalanche to come swooping down and burry the town below them.
 
The once proud little town of January-Junction… was no more!
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile… Somewhere in the Himalayans!
 
“Sir, we have lost contact with the Commander at Kubla's old castle!” said a Cossack manning a computer.
 
From his throne behind him, Krusha Kraus pounded his fist hard against the arm piece.
 
“I can see that, You Idiotic-Imbecile!” he growled, “It seems that I was right about that Jack Snip boy!”
 
* * *
 
Krusha had once been told by his brother Kubla, that he once captured the town Taylor, Jack Snip.
 
But as strange as it was, the boy yelled out the same words, and vanished. After that, a frozen wind came out of nowhere.
 
He knew the secret behind Jack Snip!
 
* * *
 
“So, the legends, they are true. I have found you at last, Jack Frost!” he chuckled. “I will find you again Frost-boy, and then I will control all of winter as well!”
 
He turned on a screen which viewed two crystal orbs holding the sprites of fall and spring inside them.
 
* * *
 
“Let us out of here!!!” they cried, “You won't get away with this, you wicked madman!!!”
 
* * *
“With my super-duper-Sprite-scoop, and my new X-ray glasses, I will be able to hunt down sprites of the seasons and capture them.”
 
“Already, I am in control of the fall, and the spring. Once I capture the summer and winter spirits… I will control the world!”
 
“The weather of the world will be run by the Red Ribbon Army, and it will be winter everywhere…FOREVER, AND EVER!”
 
Krusha's sinister laughed seemed to echo all through the huge row of castles and buildings of his secret base.