Other Fan Fiction ❯ (Rakin Bass: JACK FROST)... Jack is Back! ❯ Jack Frost is here ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
Once back in Winter-land, Holly and Snip had gathered around Jack and Elisa, the lady they had met when they were human.
She seemed to be unconscious!
 
“Jack, why have you brought Elisa here?” asked Holly. “I thought that only Sprites could enter Winter-land?” added Snip.
 
“It's a long story.” said Jack; “One that I should like very much to hear about.” said a big voice from behind.
 
Jack, Holly, and Snip looked behind them, “Father-Winter!” cried Jack, sounding as though he was in for a punishment.
 
But Father-Winter seemed to be anything, but angry “Just tell me your story, Jack.” He said in a clam voice.
 
 
Jack told Father-Winter everything about the Red Ribbon Army, and what they had already done to Elisa.
 
Also, he told them about the Army's plan to control the four seasons, and the fall and spring had already been captured.
 
“Ah, I see!” said Father-Winter, “Well, I suppose what you did was very noble indeed, Jack Frost!”
 
He told Jack about how Elisa becoming a Sprite had something to do when Jack called to be transformed.
 
While Jack was changing from a Mortal to Immortal, Elisa got caught in the snow magic that changed Jack.
 
Some of the magic that had transformed Jack had also changed Elisa into a Sprite as well.
 
Jack felt relived that he was able to save Elisa…again! He looked down at her. “Father-Winter… can I… Well!”
 
“Yes Jack, what is it?”
 
Jack shut his eyes tight summoning up all his courage, “Can she stay here?” he asked trying not to cry.
 
Even Holly and Snip had seconded to Jack's request. Father-Winter gazed upon the sleeping beauty.
 
“Well, she has taken the forum of a Sprite…!” he said, and then smiled. “Yes, she may stay!”
 
Jack burst into tears of happiness, “Of thank you Father-Winter, thank you so much!” he cried.
 
Holly did a pirouette in joy, and Snip even threw a few snowflakes around in happiness.
 
Then Father-Winter held one of his huge fingers, and gently stroked Elisa's forehead.
 
The chilly feeling across her head, Elisa shook awake to see three see through people, a giant white man, and that she herself was see through.
 
Holly approached Elisa and looked up at her. “Hello Elisa. Nice to see you again.” She squeaked, causing Elisa to scream in fear.
 
This made Holly back away from her, and caused Snip to jump out of sudden shock.
 
“Oh dear!” cried Elisa holding up her arm, “I can see right through me… I must be dead!”
 
“Easy Elisa, calm down!” cried Snip reaching out for her, but she slapped him away. “Okay, I must be dreaming!” she cried.
 
“Now I want answers! Who are you all? Where Am I? And where's Jack gone?” she cried.
 
“Elisa, please!” Jack cried.
 
Elisa recognized the voice. “Jack Snip is that really you?” she asked looking the Sprite over.
 
“Jacks Snip?” said Snip, “You mean, you still haven't told her added Holly. “Told me what?” Elisa asked
 
Holly, Snip both looked confused, “Elisa, I don't know what you've been into lately, but he's not Jack Snip!” said Snip.
 
Now Elisa looked confused, “If you aren't Jack Snip, then who are you.” Jack looked right at her.
 
“You see… We're not really dead. This is my true forum. I'm not a real human at all!”
 
“Then, who exactly are you?”
 
Father-Winter said. “You should know the answer to that by now, my child.” He said to her
 
Elisa stood with a wide eye expression on her face, and she stared Directly at Jack.
 
 
After Elisa was told about what had happened to her, it was time for the introductions, about where she was, and who everyone was.
 
So, everyone decided it would be best to sing about it.
 
 
[Father Winter]
 
-You wake up one morning
And you know that something's new
The window-panes are frosted
And the sky is blinding blue
 
[Snip]
 
-There's not a bird out singing
And the ground is white with snow
You can see the words come puffing out
When you say your first Hello
 
[Holly]
 
-You know…Who's been there
And I think it's really nice
To feel the morning through the glass
Where the Dew turns into ice
 
* * *
 
Elisa turned to Jack, “Are…you really?” she asked, and Jack tapped her nose sending a chilly feeling on it.
 
“You…You nipped my nose!” she cried for joy. “So…you really are then!” Jack nodded, and the others kept singing.
 
* * *
 
[Snip]
 
-He's nipping at your nose
You can feel him in your toes
A shiver and a tear
Lets you know Jack Frost is here
 
[Holly]
 
-If you try to turn around.
(Jack Frost)
When you hear his icy sound
(Jack Frost)
He's sure to disappear
But you know Jack Frost is here
 
[All the other Sprites]
 
-(Listen…Listen)
You can hear him spread
Winter as he goes
(Jack Frost…Jack Frost)
 
* * *
 
Elisa suddenly wrapped her arms around Jack. “It's a miracle.” She cried, “I've met Jack Frost.”
 
Jack hugged her back, and the two Sprites began hovering around in a dance kind of way.
 
* * *
 
[Everyone]
 
-If you try to turn around.
(Jack Frost)
When you hear his icy sound
(Jack Frost)
He's sure to Disappear
Well you know
Yes you know
Then You know Jack Frost is here