Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Beginning ❯ WTF?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High school Host Club and Inuyasha…so please don't sue
 
Chapter 2
 
“What the hell?!! That much for a single uniform? Mom, we can't afford this. Aside from the fact that its in the most hideous shade of yellow I've ever seen. And it's the puffy kind too.” Kagome argued.
 
“Well, your cousin is studying there. I think your uncle wouldn't mind lending us one of his uniforms. Though it is a guys uniform. Are you sure you want that?”.
 
Kagome stared at the catalog, “Well the guy's uniform isn't that bad besides I think it would be a change to wear pants for a while.”
 
“It's settled then, I'll ring your uncle and ask a spare uniform”, Mrs. Higurashi beamed at her daughter.
 
Hmm it's been a long time since I've seen that extravagant cousin of mine. I wonder if I'll see him there, Kagome thought.
 
**************
 
“I'm going to be late!!!!!!!,” Kagome's voice shook the whole house. She put her uniform, not forgetting to wrap her chest. Her mother suggested it so the uniform would fit. She tied her hair in a high ponytail and headed downstairs.
 
“Hey, watch out!” Souta shouted as her sister almost toppled over him at the stairs.
 
“Sorry”, Kagome said rounding up the corner to the kitchen. “Well, you wouldn't hurry if you got up early!” Souta said in a loud voice upstairs.
 
“I said I was sorry. Forgive me already”, Kagome shouted as she took a toast and popped it into her mouth.
 
“Bye, mom. Bye Ji-chan”, she both kissed them on the cheeks and dashed to the door. “Good luck on your first day honey!” Mrs. Higurashi shouted so her daughter can hear her. “Thanks Mom”, Kagome said and finally exited the house.
 
Souta came into the kitchen and sat beside his grandfather. “Honestly, so loud in the morning”, Ji-chan said. “Yep”, Souta agreed and both sighed. Mrs. Higurashi just giggled at the guys and continued washing the pans.
 
****************
 
“HARUHI!!!!!”, the devilish twins walked up to Haruhi and draped each of their arm on her shoulders. She looked at them placidly and said, “What is it that you want now?”.
 
The twins removed their arms, looked at each other and turned to her dramatically with a broken look on their faces. “How could you say that, Haruhi?”, one of them said. “Yeah, how are you sure that we want something from you?”, the other said.
 
She just rolled her eyes and at the same time the teacher entered the room. The twins mumbled something under their breath and went to their seats, each beside Fujioka Haruhi.
 
“Morning class”, the teacher said after the class bow. “We have a new student, though he's a bit late, I hope you will be nice to him and make him feel comfortable”.
 
He gestured Kagome to come forward. Wait, is he addressing me as a he? Kagome thought as she now stood in front of the class her hands in her pockets.
 
The moment the girls in the class saw her standing in front, they all squeeled and shouted at Kagome. The guys in the class just rolled their eyes, some saying, “great another pretty boy”.
 
At first, Kagome was appalled of the idea that her class mistook her for a guy. And then thought, I don't believe this. But, this may be a good chance to change image. It's not my fault that my looks can be categorized in the handsome department. Hmmm, this should be interesting.
 
The teacher let out an exaggerated cough to silent the whole class and said, “Maybe we should let our new student introduce his name first.” He looked at Kagome to cue her on her introduction.
 
“Well, my name is Higurashi Kagome. I am 16 years of age and I am…uh… your new classmate and I hope we could all be friends”, she managed to finish off, rubbed the back of her head and smiled rather sheepishly which all the girls in class found rather cute and they sqeeled and shouted once again.
 
Haruhi, on the other hand, watched the boy in front of them with a sudden interest. He's really good looking. If his hair were loose, I would definitely mistake him for a girl, or he could be really a girl and pretends to be a guy but that would be ridiculous because that would put him in a similar situation as mine but that would be impossible because he didn't break a vase worth millions of yen unlike me. Rich bastards, she thought.
 
Kagome saw this guy at the back of the room watching her rather intently. She smiled at him hoping to be friendly. Haruhi saw her smile and was quite stunned but she managed to smile back at her.
 
Meanwhile, the twins were silent and observed their new classmate in front of them. Both of them saw the smile the new guy gave Haruhi and they also saw that Haruhi returned the smile. Hikaru looked over at Kaoru who also turned to him. Hikaru gave his twin a look that says, `this is not good'. Kaoru gave his brother a soft smile that says, `don't worry'.
 
“Higurashi, I think you should take your sit near the window beside Hitachiin Kaoru”, the teacher pointed her seat. She thanked him and proceeded to her chair. After she had taken her seat, she glanced at her seatmate. He's kinda cute and beside him is the guy who was staring at me and the guy beside him is…Kaoru again? Oh…wait, are they twins?
 
Kaoru saw the surprised look on the new guy's face when he saw that they were actually twins and was quite amused. “We're twins”, he said.
 
Kagome turned to him still shocked and then smiled, “Yeah, sorry I just noticed”. The teacher began his lecture and Kagome turned to pay attention.
 
Even though the `new guy' turned away. He took a few seconds to look at him now that he's at a closer distance. Honestly, for a moment there I really thought he's a girl, he thought.
 
 
To be continued…………
 
*******************