Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Beginning ❯ First Day Hype ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High school Host Club and Inuyasha…so please don't sue
 
Chapter 3
 
“Kagome-san do you need help around the school?”
 
“MOVE!! I'll tour him.”
 
“Hey, I asked him first.”
 
“Kagome-san if you want, I'll take you to your next class.”
 
“Kagome-san, I'll do your homework for a month if you just go out with me.”
 
Kagome mentally sweat dropped as she was pushed into a corner surrounded by girls. She never thought that she would end up in a ridiculous situation. She's a girl for crying out loud. Kagome scanned the room for a possible escape when she saw the guy who was staring at her earlier.
 
Haruhi turned to see what the fuss is all about. She saw her new classmate bordered by tons of girls. It so happened that Tamaki and Kyouya just appeared around the corner. Haruhi had an idea.
 
“Hey everyone!!!”, the girls turned to Haruhi even Kagome, “Tamaki and Kyouya sempai said that whoever catches them will get a free KISS!!!!!”. The girls immediately left Kagome and dashed to where Tamaki and Kyouya are.
 
“So Kyouya, like I was saying I think our next theme should be India…”, Tamaki enthusiastically said over to Kyouya who just adjusted his glasses and is about to answer when he was cut off by a noise similar to a rampage of buffalos .
 
“Hey what's that sound?” Tamaki asked. Both of them turned around to see a herd of girls rampantly running towards them. They both said in unison,
 
“SHIT”
 
Kyouya instantly grabbed Tamaki's hand and made a run for it. “What's going on?”, Tamaki asked as they rounded a corner. Both of them are speeding as fast as they could.
Kyouya remained silent and just ran.
 
“Tamaki-sama, I'll catch you first!!” one of the girls shouted.
 
“No, I'll catch him first you idiot! I'll kiss him”
 
“Kyouya-sama please come into my arms and kiss me!!!”
 
 
 
Tamaki looked back at the girls and said, “What are they talking about?”. They ran down the stairs and as soon as they landed Kyouya pulled Tamaki into a corner and hid beside the lockers.
 
The girls didn't notice them and continued running forward. Both young men are panting and gasping for air. Tamaki was holding his knees while taking in air, while Kyouya brushed off his sweat with his arm and took deep breaths.
 
“Do you have any idea what just happened? And will you answer me for crying out loud”, Tamaki finally stood up with his hands on his waist and looked at his best friend.
 
Kyouya, now cooled off, adjusted his glasses and put a hand on his waist. “According to what I heard from the girls' shouting, they somehow received information that whoever catches us would get a kiss”, Kyouya said flatly.
 
“But the host club didn't release any announcements whatsoever, didn't we?”
 
“I know, but for the girls to actually believe it, the announcement must have been from a bona fide member”.
 
“But you know”, Tamaki chuckled, “this is the first time I actually ran from a bunch of rampaging young women.”
 
Kyouya just sighed, closed his eyes, and rubbed his forehead. Damn it, I hadn't ran like that for a long...and I mean long...time. Whoever pulled this kind of a sick joke will definitely pay, he thought.
 
************************
Kagome blinked as she saw the girls run after the two men. Wondering of those two would be okay. She noticed the guy who helped her and approached him.
 
“Thanks for the save”, she said.
 
Haruhi turned to her classmate who now stood a feet away from her and noticed that he's taller than she is, and maybe a bit taller than the twins.
 
“No problem”, she managed to answer.
 
“Sorry, I didn't catch your name earlier…”
 
“Fujioka…Fujioka Haruhi”
 
“I guess you already know me”
 
“Higurashi Kagome…right?”
 
“Yep…hey do you think those guys will be okay?”
 
“Don't worry, I'm sure they're just fine. Handling ladies are their specialty”
 
Kagome wondered on what he meant by specialty…but shrugged the idea of questioning him. Maybe another time, she thought.
 
“Uhm…hey Fujioka?”
 
“Yeah, what is it?”
 
“Can I call you on your first name?”
 
Haruhi was surprised that this person actually asked permission to use her first name. The members of the host club didn't even bother to ask her the first times they met. Wow, this guy's really polite. He may even beat Tamaki- sempai in courtesy. Haruhi smiled at the thought and turned to Kagome.
 
“It's okay…You know, you don't have to ask permission to use my name. You can just actually just call me that”.
 
Kagome blushed at the remark thinking how stupid she was for not thinking of that earlier. She just smiled embarrassingly and looked ar her feet.
 
“I'm sorry. I guess I really shouldn't have asked.”
 
Haruhi was once again surprised at his gesture. The guy's actually blushing. And in some weird way, it actually made him look cute…super cute.
 
“No…”, Haruhi said defensively, “You don't have to say sorry. I was just surprised on how polite you are to actually put that into consideration.”
 
Kagome looked at him and started to chuckle because of their situation. Haruhi seemed to notice to and started to laugh as well. The bell for the next period rang.
 
“Kagome, what's your next class?”
 
“Oh, I have PE, archery…you?”
 
“My next class's biology…the gym's beside the school auditorium near the play park”
 
“Oh thanks..”
 
“Your welcome…I'll see you later then”
 
“Yeah, see you later”
Kagome and her new found friend separated ways…on her way to the gym she thought. Hmm aside from the group of girls who tried to skin me alive…my first day isn't so bad afterall.
To be continued…………
 
*******************