Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Beginning ❯ Encounter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
“This is so boring”, Hikaru said with a yawn.
 
“Yeah…well except for that new guy. He's pretty interesting, you know?” Kaoru draped an arm over his brother. The two of them are slouching on the couch at the third music room.
 
“Oh, yeah…that guy. Hmmm…he seems kinda weird”, Hikaru answered.
 
Honey plopped down from his chair and trotted towards the twins. “Hika-chan, Kao-chan, what are you talking about? You have a new classmate?”
 
“Yep, what's his name again Kaoru?”
 
“Higurashi…Higurashi Kagome.”
 
“Oh yeah, that's right. He's actually fetching.”
 
“Fetching?” Honey asked.
 
“Yeah…though we are better looking than him if you know what I mean. But you know earlier when he sat beside me, I seriously thought he was a girl”, Kaoru said.
 
“What?!” Hikaru looked at his brother ridiculously, “Kaoru, seriously, I think your vision's whacked. You should really stop playing those Touho games.”
 
“No way…have I only needed sleep. Besides, I'm not the only one staying up late. What about you and your obsession to finish Dark Cloud 2?” Kaoru countered with a smirk.
 
“Touché Koaru”, Hikaru turned to his brother with a grin.
 
Meanwhile, Honey was intrigued about the new guy. Therefore, he turned to Mori who was leaning on the table with a hand propped on his chin. “Hey, Ta-ka-shi? Do you have any idea who this new guy Hika-chan and Kao-chan are talking about?”
 
Mori simply shook his head at his best friend. “You don't know him also huh?” Honey asked more in statement rather than a question.
 
When suddenly the doors of the music room busted open and in came the King and the Shadow Prince. Everyone turned to look at their disheveled appearances. Judging by the look on the Shadow Prince's face, he is awfully in a bad mood and no one dared to ask why except for…
 
“Kyou-chan…wha-”, Honey was cut off by Kyouya.
“OKAY! Which one of you guys spread the false information about us giving away free kisses for those who catch us, huh?!
 
Honey was stunned by Kyouya's sudden outburst and his eyes began to water, “Kyou-chan, I don't know…I don't know what you're talking about…so please don't be mad at us”. He was already crying when he finished the sentence and Mori was immediately at his side.
 
“Don't cry Mitsukuni”, Mori said and patted Honey's head. Kyouya rubbed his forehead,
 
“I'm sorry sempai. I didn't mean to shout-“
 
“Yeah…Kyouya didn't mean it so please don't cry”, Tamaki butted in.
 
Everyone in the room was trying their best to stop Honey from crying when the doors opened and in came a student.
 
“Excuse me, but Suoh-san you're needed in the Council's office”, the person said.
 
“Okay. I'll be right there”, Tamaki answered and turned to Kyouya, “Hey, I'll be right back okay?” and that he followed the student and proceeded to the office.
 
Kyouya turned back to Honey-sempai. The little blonde boy was sniffing and rubbing his eyes. “Sempai I didn't mean to shout. I was just tired of the entire ruckus that happened earlier today”, Kyouya said.
 
Honey looked up to him brightly and said, “No problem but next time, you should ask nicely. You know we'll help you in any way we can.”
 
“Thank you Honey-sempai”, he answered. After that, everyone went back to what they were doing. Hosting is cancelled that day because they had to discuss their next theme aside from the fact that Kyouya was not in the mood to talk to a bunch of women after what happened.
 
Everyone was still in the midst of their actions when Haruhi came into the room. “Haru-chan, Haru-chan, do you have any idea who the new student is? Or,” Honey paused and then added quickly, “who's responsible for the fake announcement that resulted to the rampage that almost killed Tamaki and Kyouya?”
 
Haruhi blinked. SHIT
 
Mori stood up and carried off Honey away from Haruhi saying, “Mitsukuni, you're exaggerating”.
 
“But Takashi…” he tried to reason but he was already taken away.
 
Haruhi mentally slapped herself for being such an idiot and marched directly to Kyouya, who was writing something on his clipboard sitting on a chair.
 
“I'm sorry Kyouya-sempai”
 
Kyouya stopped and looked up to see Haruhi bowing in front of him with sincerity. His brows rose, put his pen down, leaned back, folded his arms and looked at Haruhi.
 
“So you're the one who publicized the said `promotion'?”
 
“Yes”, she answered honestly. Kyouya's brows rose even higher because she answered truthfully.
 
“With the trouble and disturbance, you did to us. You now owe the club another ¥100,000”, he stated pushing back his glasses with his middle finger.
 
“What the hell?!!”, she shouted in disbelief. Just then a knock was heard on the door and was opened. A guy with a high rise pony tail came in and said,
 
“Excuse me, is Fujioka here?”
 
Everyone raised eyebrows at the lad who just entered. Of course the twins immediately recognized the person, looked at each other, and looked back again at Kagome.
 
Kagome took a quick glance to scan the room and thought, Isn't this suppose to be a music room? Hey, the twins are here. Kagome stopped on her thoughts when Haruhi called her.
 
“Oi Higurashi, I'm here”
 
Kagome saw her and smiled immediately. She walked toward her new friend to talk to her. Meanwhile, the others had their thoughts of their own to our dear Kagome.
 
Kaoru: Shit, there it was again. Why is it every time he smiles I only find myself catching my breath.
 
Hikaru: Damn, Kaoru was right about him. There's something about that new guy.
 
Honey: So it is true!!!! He does look good and with a warm smile too. A smile almost similar to……
 
Mori: So this is the Higurashi guy huh…
 
Kyouya: Higurashi? Then he's the new student. Shit, I was suppose to get his records if not only for that rampage earlier. Then, I would've known all about him by now. But the rumors are true though, he's handsome enough to be mistaken as a girl.
 
“Hey, I'm really sorry to barge in here and interrupt your activities. It's just the teacher wanted me to give you these records for your take home exam?”, Kagome said.
 
“Oh right, thanks a lot”, Haruhi answered.
 
“Oh yeah, uhm… are you still sure those guys who were chased away by the girls are alright?”
 
Haruhi mentally sweat dropped at Kagome's question and tried to look at Kyouya's face. Kyouya on the other hand raised an eyebrow at the new guy's inquiry and couldn't help but asked as he stood up,
 
“Do you know anything about the incident earlier?”
 
Kagome felt worried, she wondered if anyone got hurt because if that's the case then she's partly responsible for what happened.
 
“Yeah. Actually Haruhi did it to drive all the girls away that were flocking me because I can't even get to a good 10 meters without someone tugging or asking me out”, she still answered.
 
Kyouya's eyebrows rose again and turned to Haruhi, “Your debt will be decreased. You now onlyowe us ¥90,000”.
 
“Wow, thanks for the reduction it hepled a lot”, Haruhi said dripping with sarcasm.
 
“Hey, wait a minute…that's a lot of money. How did she manage to owe you that much?”, Kagome asked rather impulsively.
 
Kyouya arched an eyebrow again, not only him but the other members as well that has been listening to the whole conversation. It seemed they've been doing it a lot ever since the new guy came in.
 
“It's really nothing, Kagome” Haruhi turned to her.
 
“I'm actually one of the guys that were chased down the hall earlier”, Kyouya said in a matter of factly tone.
 
“What?! Oh my God… I'm really sorry. It's all my fault.You don't have to punish Haruhi” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“No, Kagome it's okay…I can pay for it by working off as a host here, so you don't have to worry”.
 
“Host club?”
“Yeah… I'm part of the Ouran High School Host Club”
 
“Okay but at least let me help”, Kagome turned to Kyouya and said, “It seems you're the manager of this club judging the way you priced Haruhi so if I helped her…her debt can be reduced somehow…would that be okay?”
 
“Okay then”, Kyouya answered.
 
Everyone in the room except Kagome gaped at Kyouya for his rather blunt acceptance of the new guy's offer. He immediately recognized what he just did and kicked himself mentally but then he thought, He's very good looking so we won't have any problems in the job department but damn! Why did I accept it immediately without thinking it over aside from the fact that he actually told me what to do?
 
“However”, Kyouya quickly recovered, “I must still consult this to our president”.
 
Just then, The King entered the room happily saying, “Hey! I'm back from the council's office and your not going to believe what—“ he stopped in mid-sentence when he immediately recognized the guy standing next to Haruhi and Kyouya
 
“KOME-CHAN??”
 
“TAKI-KUN…”