Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Male or Female? ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wee!!! Another chapter down!!! =D I hope you guys like this one… Also as a side note, if you guys are going to review can you please give me a vote too? I’ve had so many reviews but not enough vote… Also do you guys mind reading my other
one-shot? It’s called ‘Pet Shop’.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Prince of Tennis… *Sighs*

Eiji Kikumaru/Kagome Higurashi: 9
Takeshi Momoshiro/Kagome Higurashi: 8

Their so close together!!! I wonder what the outcome would be.


Chapter 4

Momoshiro entered class on Monday to find a disheveled looking Kagome. “Kagome?” He had asked. Kagome had turned around to respond. Under her eyes were large black circles and her face was pale. “Nani?” She had asked tiredly.

This was a shock for Momo. The usually fierce and energetic sophomore was lying on his desk, looking like something was out to rape him. “What happened to you?” Momo asked as he sat next to her. She just let her head fall limply on to the desk. It made a loud ‘bang’. “I just slept late…” Came the muffled reply.

Momo sweatdropped. “Uh huh… And for what reason?” Kagome’s head shot up after he said that. “Nothing! No reason at all.” Kagome laughed nervously. This had caused a raised brow. “Right…” Momo gave him a weird look.

Momo was then talking to another student after a minute of awkward silence between them. Kagome just sighed. She wasn’t able to sleep well on the weekend due to the resent mail that she had gotten. She almost shuddered as she thought what was written on it.

The letter had said ‘Because of YOU’. It was written in blood. It was still damp at the time. There were photo’s of her house, school, the tennis courts, her, and more importantly… Her friends. Kagome clenched her fist. She had a hunch on who it was.

‘I can’t believe it… Did they actually find me…?’ Kagome thought with a blank look in her eyes. She thought that if she switched schools then everything would be fine. She would have pondered on but Momo had to wave his hand in front of her face.

“Your spacing out Kagome.” Momo had said. Kagome just swatted his hand away tiredly. “Gomen… Just thinking.” Then Kagome remembered their conversation about his gender preference. “Heard you met my sister on Saturday…” Kagome said slyly.

“Yeah…” Momo said as she eyed Kagome suspiciously. “So did you guys really think I was gay?” Kagome asked with a fake glare. “I-iie!!! That’s a lie!!!” She smirked. “You’re stuttering Momo…” Momoshiro blushed and turned away. Walking towards the door. Kagome just laughed.

*~* Change room, Lockers *~*

Kagome sighed as she came out of the changing stalls. She was in track pants and T-shirt. She made sure that the bandages on her shoulder wouldn’t show. She went beside Eiji and opened her locker. Envelopes fell out. Eiji looked at them. “Ooo… Looks like you have some fans Kagome!” Eiji said in a playful way.

Kagome wasn’t listening to him. She stared at the envelopes in horror. Eiji, sensing the fear in Kagome, stopped what he was doing to look at her. She was on the ground and picking up the envelopes franticly.

Eiji leaned down to pick up one of the envelopes that was beside him. He stood up straight again and turned the envelope around. On the other side was Kagome’s name written in what looked like blood. Eiji blinked. He saw that Kagome was getting up and quickly pocketed the note. “Kagome?” Eiji looked at her questioningly. She just shoved all the envelopes back into her locker and locked it.

“What was that about?” Eiji asked. Kagome just shook her head. “Nothing! It’s nothing. Just some fan girls and that.” Kagome said and she looked at her watch. “Oh look at the time! I guess I got to go!” And with that, Kagome left the change room, leaving a confused and concerned Eiji.

*~* Regulars Practice Courts *~*

As Eiji exited the change room, he quickly ran to his most trusted friend. Oishi. “Oishi! Come here!” Eiji had said. Trying to not draw a crowd around them. Oishi turned around, just to get dragged to the back of the school. “E-Eiji? What’s wrong?” He had asked. Eiji checked if anyone was around and then took out the note.

“I think something’s wrong with Kagome. Look what I came out of his locker.” Eiji passed the envelope to Oishi. Oishi took the note and turned it around. “Is… Is that blood?” Oishi asked, slightly horrified. Eiji nodded. “It’s still damp. He received a bunch of those. He opened his locker and a mountain of these fell out.”

Oishi examined the envelope for a while. “Do you think we should open it?” Eiji asked. “I don’t know… But if we asked he’s going to deny everything…” They just stared at the envelope for a while. “Lets just open it… If it’s written in blood then this person is pretty sick…” Eiji said. Oishi sighed and then nodded.

They ripped the top of the envelope off. Inside were some photos and a piece of paper. They took out the paper and opened it.

Inside there was ‘BITCH’ written in blood. Oishi and Eiji looked at each other. They read the note at the end of the page. ‘Watch yourself whore’. The photo’s were of all the regular members and of Kage and Kagome. “E-Eiji… What’s going on?” Oishi asked his partner in doubles. “I’m not sure… But this sure isn’t just some fan mail.” Before they could examine the photo’s and notes more, they were called off. Eiji took the pictures and note and they both went off.

*~* Kagome *~*

Kagome had rushed to the change room lockers, once Ryuzaki-sensei had yelled out break. She rushed in there so she would be the first one there. Upon arrival, Kagome walked towards her locker. On it were pieces of paper, just like the ones in the envelope. They had cruel words written on it and Kagome sat down on the bench opposite of her locker. Staring…

The scent of blood was faint but still there. Kagome just stared at the notes and their harsh words. ‘WEAKLING’ She detested that word. ‘SLUT’ She wasn’t one. ‘BITCH’ She never did anything wrong to them. ‘TRAITOR’ She never backstabbed or did anything to make her look like a traitor. ‘HELLSPAWN’ That one didn’t even apply to her.

Before she could think and examine the bloodied letters, she heard foot steps. Kagome panicked and quickly tore down the notes and shoved them into the locker. She felt a sudden prick while she was putting them in. She took her hand out and locked her locker. She looked down at her right hand. There was a large cut there. ‘Razor blades…’ Kagome thought. She didn’t think that they would actually do any bodily harm to her.

She quickly bandaged them and headed out the door. She went to the regular courts to observe their training.

When she arrived there they were playing one-on-one matches. Kagome sat down on the benches. Momo noticed her and waved at her. She waved back, but by accident she revealed her bloodied, bandaged hand. There was a slight tinge of red on the middle of the bandage. Momo had noticed that and once the match was over he went over to ‘him’.

“Hey Kagome, what happened to your hand?” Momo asked as he sat next to Kagome. Kagome just looked at it. “Nothing, just a cut.” Momo took her hand and looked at it. “Looks more then just a cut.” He said, unaware that he was making Kagome blush slightly. “Seriously, it’s nothing. Just a cut from cooking last night.”

Kagome said as she took her hand back. Momo looked at her with concern. “If you sure about it…” Kagome nodded. “I’m tough. It’s just a little cut.” Momo nodded and said bye to her as he was called of to practice.

Kagome sighed, she looked down at her hand, trying to figure out a way to stop the current events from happening. If the others found out… She was afraid of their reaction. Would they stay away from her in fear of getting involved in her screwed up situation? She really hoped that if this all went down the drain then they would still be by her side and cheering her on.

She was looking off into nothing and thinking. She was in deep thought. So deep, she didn’t realize there was a rustle under her seat. She sighed and stood up. When she started to walk to the stairs at the side of the bench she felt something grab her ankle. She looked down to see a pair of surreal eyes and knew who it was. Whatever had her ankle gave a strong pull.

Now Kagome found herself losing her balance and was threatening to fall off from the highest bench and onto the pavement on the very bottom. Whatever had her ankle let go so that she was now falling backwards. She looked at the spot where she had saw the eyes and now they were gone. ‘Am I being paranoid?’ Were Kagome’s last thoughts before she heard people yelling out her name.

She fell down about a two dozen seats. First impact, she hit her shoulder onto one of the benches. Second impact, there was a sharp pain in her arm. Third impact, she felt something knock the wind out of her. Fourth and final impact. There was a resounding thump when she reached the bottom. Her body rolled about two meters away from her landing point.

Sure it hurt like hell and everything was blacking out, but she was sure it wasn’t anything THAT serious. Well maybe to her lungs, since all air in her body was escaping and it had seem like she forgot how to do the most natural thing. Breathing. She saw shadows loom over her and thought. ‘Oh good… Help…’ And with that she gave in to the welcoming darkness.

*~* Regulars *~*

When Momo came back Ryoma went up to him. “Where were you?” He had asked his teammate. Momo just shrugged. “Just talking to Kagome. He’s been acting weird lately…” Eiji had caught part of their conversation. “So you think he’s been acting weird too? I found a note from Kagome’s locker and it’s not what you would call normal.” Eiji said. Momo had a questioning look. “So where’s Kagome right now?” Oishi asked. “She’s at the benches. Very top one.”

They saw Kagome get up and start to walk away. But suddenly she stopped and turned to face the bench. They could see that Kagome just stayed in that position for a second and then she was suddenly tipping very dangerously. Everyone’s eyes widened.

“KAGOME!!!” They had all shouted. But they saw Kagome fall from the very top of the bench to the very bottom. She had technically rolled down them all. Luckily, it didn’t seem like ‘he’ received any injuries to the head. They ran out of the tennis courts to check on ‘him’.

When they arrived to her fallen form, they could see blood coming out of her mouth. Eiji bent down and put his ear next to her nose and mouth. “He’s not breathing!” Oishi said. Inui looked at the trail of blood leaking out of her mouth. “The blood is clogging his throat. He’s drowning in his own blood.” Eiji did standard CPR procedure. He placed his hand on her chest and started to press down in a fast motion. After a few seconds of that, Kagome coughed out the blood clogging her throat but didn’t breath.

Eiji pinched her nose and placed his mouth on ‘his’. He breathed into her and again the pumped his hand onto her chest.

After a few seconds of this Kagome gasped. She sat up, coughing.

*~*

And another chapter down… This is turning out to be a hard story to write… But it’s fun. Keep voting you guys!

Thanks to those who reviewed:
CyberGirl Rei
Shadow miko
Anime Punk Kitty
Cowgirlkitten2000
Silver Moon Vampire
Akikazu
Hoku ala
Kurama’sFoxyMiko
SnowBlizzard
KakashiXKagome
Deat h By Squishy

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!