Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ryoga and the Mark of God ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I've added a little section that I think hold true to the Ranma' cannon and also shows why I think Ryoga would be stronger then Krillin.


Chapter 2 Version 1.5

1st Match: Krillin vs. Pinter
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryoga stood by the sign that he determined would be his waiting area. If he lost sight of the ring, he'd probably get lost and be disqualified. He doubted that the mark would disappear if that happened.

He noticed a large man walking to the ring, but almost missed the short guy beside the bigger one. Ryoga felt sorry for the guy. The bigger one of course. He could sense that the little one had much more power. When the match started, from where Ryoga stood, it looked like the bigger guy was giving the smaller guy a free shot.

'loser. Everyone knows you don't give any freebies in a fight.'

Just as Ryoga thought this, Krillin landed a sharp blow to Pintar's ample stomach real-estate. That blow probably did the most damage, but Krillin didn't stop there. With super human speed, Krillin literally smacked the mammoth man around a bit and finished it off with light kick. Pinter went down hard. The referees came out and dragged the over weight fighter off the ring and proceeded to call out the next fighters.

"Will Ryoga Hibiki and Vegeta please come to the ring?"

Before getting into the ring, Ryoga made sure to take his back pack off and put it with his umbrella. As he set down the back pack, his muscles reminded him that the human body wasn't meant to carry that much weight constantly. Krillin walked by on his way in and saw this.

"Hey, you want me to put your stuff in the back area?"

"Well..."

"Don't worry about it. You can't just leave it here."

"Ok." Krillin took the straps and started to lift.

"Good lord, what's in here?"

"Oh, just about everything I need while I'm lost. My bed, my weight set, a couple months worth of food, an armory of weapons, plus I got my suit of armor in there. Let's see, anything else?"

"This things got to weigh a couple of tons."

"Just about, but I think it's about one and a half at most."

"And your umbrella?"

"That's about 400 pounds. I'd get a heavier one, but for some reason, I can never find that darned umbrella shop." Krillin just decided to keep quiet from that point on. Thankfully, Goku came and helped him carry Ryoga's stuff.



2nd Match: Vegeta vs. Ryoga (warning, this fight may be impossible.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
'My god, this guy's got muscles on muscles and his power level...' Ryoga's thoughts were interrupted by the shiver running up his spine. '...His power has to be a thousand times higher then mine. Still I'm going to have to hold back still. I need to lose this match. I'd rather not waste any more time here then I have to. Who knows what that cad Ranma is doing to Akane without me there to protect her.'

Ryoga decided the best way for his plan to work would be to just stand there and take what ever Vegeta could dish out. He felt Vegeta's movement and then Vegeta's leg moving towards his head. He tried to hold his arms to his side, but they refused to listen. His arm went up to block his head and Ryoga felt a sharp pain as Vegeta's leg made contact. He grabbed Vegeta's leg and swung him in a 360 before releasing. As Vegeta flew, Ryoga then charged in fast and elbowed him down onto the ring.

Ryoga watched in horror as his body then picked up Vegeta and began to send massive amounts of energy through him. Before long, Vegeta was no longer moving. Ryoga knew from this point on, he'd have to fight of his own free will or the mark would do the fighting for him.



3rd Match: Videl vs. Spopovich
---------------------------------------------------------------

This match didn't seem very fair to Ryoga. That man was almost twice as big as the girl he was facing. The real problem was the man didn't seem to have any real fighting spirit, while the girl had more then her fair share. The girl's power level wasn't even close to Ranma's level (or his own normal level), but not many people can get as good as Ranma or himself.

He blinked and when he looked again, Spopovich was flying out of the ring.



4th Match: Gohan(as Great Saiyaman) vs. Joseph Grutt (Grrr utt.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What's going on? I was just hired to be the security guard!"

Gohan just quickly built up his battle aura, causing poor Joseph to fly back into the stands.

"I'm contacting my supervisor about this...." The darkness then claimed him.



5th Match: 18 vs. Hercule; 18 by RING OUT? (judges suspect the match was thrown. I mean, how can a tiny girl be strong enough to beat the champ?)
---------------------------------------------------------------



6th Match: Goku vs. Piccolo (known as Ma Junior); Goku by a KNOCK OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh, who would have guessed we'd end up in another tournament fighting against each other."

"I know what you mean. I still remember the last time very clearly from both points of view."

"You mean yours and Kami's right?"

"Yeah. I can remember how Kami felt when you told him you we're going to fight me all alone. In fact, as I recall, everyone there thought you'd been hit a bit too hard."

"They we're probably part right too. But I knew I had to do it and I knew if I could beat you, one day you'd be a better person."

"Yes Goku. Now prepare yourself. I may not be the same as I was back then, but I'm ready to win!" Piccolo launched his arms out, hoping to catch Goku off guard.

"That move?" Piccolo's arms suddenly burned where Goku swatted them away. He began to prepare himself for a second attempt, but a fist connecting with his jaw told him Goku wasn't waiting. Picking himself off the ground, he charged his Ki to his fingers.

"Super Special Beam Cannon Fire!" The blast hit Goku directly. Piccolo knew better then to expect Goku to be knocked out from that. Before the smoke had finished clearing, he found himself trying to block a flurry of punches. 'Damn it. I feel like a fly trying to take on a giant. All I seem to be doing it making Goku angrier.'

"Piccolo, how about a final shot?"

"Sure. I'm ready to end this." The two stood face to face and began to charge up.

"Ka Me....

"Special..."

"Ha Me..."

"Cannon Fire!"

"HAAA!!!" The beams collided and twisted in a destructive furry. Just the heat alone was beginning to melt the tiles of the arena.

'Some things wrong. Even at full power, my special beam cannon shouldn't have lasted this long. Goku's toying with me. What's he planning?' Piccolo's thought was answered by a massive punch to the right side of his head. 'Good one... Goku...'

"That's it ladies and gentlemen! Ma Junior has been defeated! I don't know how many of you saw the first fight between these two, but this one was much shorter then the last one. Clearly, Goku has improved beyond anything words can describe. Let's give him a hand!"


7th Match: Mighty Mask vs. Killa; Mighty Mask by KNOCK OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



8th Match: Yamu vs. Jewel; Yamu by RING OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



9th Match: Krillin vs Ryoga; Ryoga by KNOCK OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm very sorry. You don't have enough power to beat me." Ryoga bowed apologetically to Krillin.

"Don't count me out so quickly! You'll regret underestimating me!"

'It was sad to see a good fighter getting in over his head. If I didn't have the Mark of God, this guy would do ok, but with it...'

The short noseless man came in low, kicking like crazy. Ryoga just blocked all them with just his left arm and used his right arm to do a bit of damage each time. He knew he needed to end this before his challenger got injured. As Krillin came in for a second attack, Ryoga delivered a powerful punch to the gut. Krillin doubled over and feel to the ground.

'What a punch.... Man, is this guy related to Go.. Goku...'

Ryoga stood over Krillin and helped him into the stretcher.



10th Match: Videl vs Gohan; Gohan by RING OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



11th Match: 18 vs Goku; Goku by RING OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



12th Match: Mighty Mask vs Yamu; Mighty Mask by KNOCK OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



13th Match: Ryoga vs Gohan; Ryoga by KNOCK OUT
---------------------------------------------------------------



14th Match: Goku vs Mighty Mask; Goku by UNMASKING TRUNKS AND GOTEN
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright boys, I think you've had your fun, but I'm afraid I'm not going to fight you."

"What are you talking about? I'm Mighty Mask!"

"Goten! Trunks!" Before they could defend themself, Goku was next to them pulling off the sheet.

"What the heck! Mighty Mask is disqualified for being two people!" The announcer yelled even though he couldn't completely believe what he was saying.