Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Antidote ❯ Discovery! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Ultimate Antidote
Written By: Matdeception

Ranma 1/2 Notes: This takes place after the conclusion of the Manga

X-Men: Evolution Notes: Time line is all screwed up, and I could care less.

Authors Notes: Kudos to Psyckosama for his assistance in this chapter.

------

Chapter One: Discovery

------

Flames filled his vision,

The flames filled his vision, buffeting the area as the winds swallowed him. Within the cyclone of wind, fire, and debris he could see him.

Him. Tall, regal, proud. With wings of purest white, eyes of respectful hate. The flames.. surrounding him, obeying his every command, forming an aura of flaming death.

He had to stop him.

He raised his fiery claw, Kejakan gripped tightly. It's head spinning rapidly, absorbing the flames surrounding them until it glowed white. "Now, mortal." He hissed, pulling the staff back, "You die."

---

Ranma snapped awake, "What the.. ARRRGH!" he flopped back down, hands clenching head tightly. "Shit!"

As if an army of tinker gnomes had descended on him in rage, pain flare in his skull, threatening to knock him unconscious with it's intensity.

*WHACK!* [Quiet boy!] flip [I'm trying to sleep!]

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH"

---

Stumbling into the bathroom, he approached the sink and turned the water on. The pain had finally subsided, and as it always left him, he felt like shit. "God.." he grunted, splashing his face.

The headaches had first started a week after he had returned from Jusenkyo with the others. At first it wasn't anything but a dull throb behind his eyes, but just after the failed wedding, the pain had been getting steadily worse. If that wasn't enough, the gods had seemed vengeful enough to cause nearly debilitating waves of nausea to shortly follow the head splitting migraines.

Crawling to the toilet, he hunched over and waited. He didn't have to wait long.

----

The next day:

Genma yawned.

Looking up from their game, Soun commented, "Tired Saotome?"

"Stupid boys been keeping me up all night with his whining." he grunted, "Always complaining about his head hurting, feeling sick, acting like a little girl."

Soun hmmed, nodding, "Well, has he been to the doctors?"

"That boy wouldn't go to the doctors unless he had no choice." he grunted, "He isn't hurt physically, no broken limbs or anything, so he doesn't think it's serious."

"Ah, maybe you should make him go anyway? Just to be sure it isn't anything serious."

Genma shrugged, "It's a thought. If he did go, I'd finally be able to sleep again." he chuckled, jokingly adding "Hell, if it gets really bad, we could just set him in front of the altar and make him say yes while he's out of.." he trailed off, blinking.

"I think.." Soun, his mind mirroring his friends, ".. yes, I think you may be on to something with that."

Genma smirked, "Right. We'll let him suffer for awhile.."

---

"Headaches?"

"Yeah. Bad ones too." he grunted, leaning against the wall. "Pop knows about em, but he don't seem none to worried."

Akane frowned, grabbing a cinderblock from the floor, "When did it start?"

"Eh.. since the China thing." he allowed, closing his eyes. "They just come an go, y'know?"

"Maybe you were hurt more then you thought?" Akane suggested. She hadn't been in her right mind most of that battle, trapped as a doll with her spirit slowly fading away. Everything she knew about it came mainly from second hand knowledge, what she learned from Ryoga and Ranma. Though, the jerk was being quiet about it, mostly anyway.

"Pfeh. Only thing that hurt was getting slapped by a nameless tomboy I nearly died savin." he chuckled.

Akane bristled. She hadn't meant to slap him out of the blue like that, there was so much happening all at once it had just come out of her. "Meh.. you probably deserved that!" No, waking up naked in the arms of a perverted boy hadn't set well with her, not at all.

He shrugged, pushing away from the dojo wall, "Whatever. Thanks for listenin."

"Wait a second." she sighed, "Sorry about before. I'm just a little stressed since the wedding fiasco."

Ranma spared her a glance, "It's no biggy." shrugging as he headed for the door, "It'll probably go away in a few weeks like pop said." he waved her worries off, "I'm meetin up with Ryoga, later."

Biting her lower lip nervously, she watched him go.

---

The soft crackling of the camp fire mezmorized him, it's angry tendrils charring the surface of the brittle wood, and soft leaves that fueled it's existence. Slow, the fire burned them into ash, the soft winds raising the firey particles into the air and beyond.

It was just a simple camp fire, but often his only constant companion on the long roads he trekked. He couldn't remember when he first started seeing the flames as anything more then what they were. It didn't matter, he supposed. At least the fire hadn't tried to make his life hell, not of it's own choice, anyway.

"Yo!"

Speak of making his life hell. Ryoga waved, "Hey. Didn't think you'd be showin up."

Ranma shrugged, hands over head, "I promised, didn't I?"

"You're late though."

"Heh." he sat down opposite the boy from the fire, "Sorry bout that."

Watching him through the flames of the camp fire, Ryoga remembered why he even bothered too see Ranma like this. The flames served as a constant reminder of their time in China, a constant note of what happened, and how close they all had come to loosing their lives. Thinking of it that way, his will firmed. It was better to suffer with the bastard, then risk another Jusendo.

"How's Akari doing?" the question came out of the blue, breaking him from his thoughts.

Ryoga blinked, chuckling as he nervously scratched the back of his neck, "Ah.. ain't going too bad. She's been pretty busy lately with the farm, Katshuhito's got one of their stock pregnant." he sighed, "Yep, little baby pigs due any week now."

"Ahh, Ryoga's going to be a daddy?"

"Shut up." he snapped.

"Heh." Ranma shook his head, amused. "We gonna do this?"

"Thought you'd never ask." he smirked.

---

"Man, this sucks." Ranma grunted, loosing hold of his focus, "Three damn weeks of this, and what the heck do we have to show for it?"

Ryoga sighed. The whining was a constant aspect of this training, both on his and Ranma's part. "You given up?"

"Eerr." he grimaced, "Hell no."

"Then shut up."

Sighing, Ranma closed his eyes, slowly falling into focus as he meditated.

---

"ARRGH! What am I doing wrong!" Ryoga scowled, punching the ground as impatience finally won it's internal battle, "It's like all the effort we've put into this has been nothing but a waste!"

Ranma sighed, shaking his head. "Ryoga, you givin up?"

Ryoga snorted, "Pfeh. Like hell."

"Then stop bitchin. Your the one who came up with this idea." And it was true, and for reasons he had come to respect. The situation in China being a primse example. They had managed to defeat Saffron by the skin of their teeth, and that had alot to do with luck. Since then, Ryoga had been all for training their Ki rather then their bodies. After all, the body can only go so far. He figured if they could train their Ki to be stronger, like it had been when both were first learning how to fire off Ki blasts, until they found it easier channel through Emotions, then when the next life or death situation popped up they'd be all that much better for it.

"Fine." Ryoga grunted, closing his eyes and focusing inwardly.

---

Tendo Dojo:

"Oh! Auntie Saotome!" Kasumi smiled her bright little smile, "How good of you to visit!"

She smiled. Ah that Kasumi-chan, always so polite. She was definitely her favorite. "Thank you."

Closing the door behind the her, she said, "Oh, if I knew you were coming to visit, I'd have cooked more." she blink, then sighed, "I'm sorry."

"You do too much Kasumi dear." Poor girl. "I'm not here for long. I came to speak with my husband and son."

"Oh, Uncle Genma's with daddy, but Ranma's isn't here at the moment." she said cheerfully. "Here, let me show you to him."

"Thank you, dear."

---

"I sense.. a disturbance.." Soun suddenly spoke, voice laced with severe worry, enough to set the aging Patriarch of the Saotome clan on edge.

Genma sweated, eyes widening in surprise as the glass filled with sake began to tremble, it's calm surface erupting into ripples each second that passed by. Danger was coming, a danger most ominous to be sure. "Tendo.. I have a plan." the vibrations were increasing, the danger was almost upon them!

"What is it Saotome!?" the man hissed, eyes narrowed in paranoia, a sheen of sweat trailing down his brow, "Is it the master?"

"When the creature appears, we'll attack it by surprise. Surely the two of us could take it down."

"Ah, quite right Saotome."

Noises from the hall sounded, alerting the two men to the upcoming struggle, "We must be quick, Tendo!"

Two figures emerged, Genma nor Soun taking the time to study them anymore then that, as Soun launched towards the women in preparation for a fierce battle. About half way through his trip, he noticed Genma wasn't with him, in fact his friend was rolling on the ground with a beach ball.

[I'm just a cute innocent panda!]

"I'll get you for this, Saotome!" he swore mentally, before the battle was joined!

---

"Honestly father!" Kasumi frowned, holding a damp washcloth to his forehead, "Attacking Auntie like that! You could of hurt some one! What ever possessed you to do something like that?"

"Ugh.." he moaned in response. Who could have known Nodoka was so vicious in a fight?

Calmly sipping her tea, Nodoka smiled sweetly, "Oh, don't worry Kasumi-chan. He only surprised me, I'm sure it was an accident." setting her tea cup down, "I'm here to talk with my son and Genma. Kasumi-chan told me Ranma was out, do you know when he will return?"

"I want the blue dogi, papa!" Soun mumbled, out of it.

"I see." she sighed, before looking to her husband, "Genma dear.."

Genma sweated, "Uh.. yes, No-chan?" he hadn't seen her thrash anyone that bad since they got married. Poor Soun. Whatever had her on edge though, he hoped it didn't have anything to do with him.

"I would like to ask Ranma out tomorrow evening, to get to know my son a little better. He wouldn't object, would he?" she asked curiously.

"Ah.. I don't think so.." If having Ranma spend time with the woman calmed her down, less she find some reason to commit Patricide, it's all for the best.

Nodoka smiled brightly, "That's good." she stood up, "Oh.. one more thing."

Genma grimaced. Here it comes.

".. I want a nice quiet evening with him, dear. Could you.. *arrange* for no fiancée interference?"

"Heh.. heh.." Bedamned the woman's soft sweet attitude. That wasn't a question, he knew better then to think it was, "Of course No-chan. I'll make sure of it!"

"Good boy."

---

Ranma groggily walked down the late night streets. He was so damn tired, he wouldn't be surprised if he passed out right then and there.

Ryoga's idea to train their Ki had been interesting, to be sure, and after three long damn weeks of meditating and basically blundering around, they had finally yeilded some results. It had been easier for him, thanks to Cologne's training in the Soul of Ice, to focus on summoning his energy with out emotions, but Ryoga lacked any such training. Still, despite the slow going, he, and Ryoga nearly an hour later, had finally been able to summon a small aura comprised of pure Ki rather then Ki diluted with emotion. The effort had nearly knocked the both of them out, which only served to remind him how much more training they had to go before they truly mastered their aura's.

Damn this was going to take awhile.

Summoning the strength, Ranma barely managed to clear the outer wall of the Tendo Dojo. Landing lightly, he slowly stumbled towards the house.

At least one good thing came from all that training. While he had been meditating, his splitting headaches all but vanished on him. Just a dull ringing sound in his ears remained. For that he was most thankful.

Sliding open the back door, he quietly crept into the house. "Hope no ones up.." he said with a sigh. Last thing he wanted to do was deal with peoples questions on where he had been.

Tip toeing through the living room, he sighed in relief to find it empty. Good. Kasumi didn't wait up for him. It was sweet of her to that on occasion, but he really didn't want her to suffer on his account.

Quickly crossing the hall, he relaxed when no sign of some one waking up appeared. Last thing he needed was Akane getting up, or that lying Nabiki. He couldn't deal with it.

Quickly slipping into his room, he kicked off his slippers before sliding onto his futon. He didn't have the strength to take off his clothes. Sleepy time, ah.. yeah...

---

"Boy!"

"... g'way.."

"Boy! Do you want to die?!?"

".. feel better..."

Genma frowned, then growled as he kicked the boy out of his bed, "Boy! This is serious!"

Groggily rubbing sleep from his eyes, Ranma grimaced. Man, he was beat. "What's this about pops? Come on, lemme sleep!"

"Boy! Your mother came by yesterday!" he hissed, sounding as if this was the most important thing to ever happen. "She's demanded you visit with her today!"

Ranma grumbled. What's the big deal? "So? I'll see her tonight.." lifting the pillow up he buried his head under it.

Genma frowned, "Boy! It's already late afternoon! You've slept the day away!"

Ranma blinked, "Uh.. what?" Slept the whole day away? No way!

"She's already on her way, boy!" Genma scowled, ripping his pillow and blanket away, "Hurry up and get dressed!"

"Oi.. fine." he grumbled, rising to his feet. Even though his body still felt like dead weight, he was already in a happy mood. Last night was the first night in as long as he could remember where he didn't wake up with a splitting headache. The day was already looking up!

---

Ranma yawned. Man, was he ever tired.

Genma stared long and hard at his boy. Hair combed? Check. Clean clothes? Check. Deodorant? Check. Currently a Man? Check. Fingernails cleaned? ....

*WHACK*

"Ow!" he grumbled, rubbing the back of his head, "What the heck was that for oyaji!?"

"Boy!" Genma snapped, "This is your mother! You know she's going to inspect you ten times worse then I am! How many times do we have to go over this!"

"What? What the hell I do now?"

Grabbing his hand, Genma snarled, "Look at these! Are they clean?!"

"Uh.."

"I didn't think so! If your mother saw these dirty nails, you know what she'd do?!"

"Uh.."

"I'll tell you!" he crowed, "She'll sit there, stare at you, and say 'I'm so disappointed.' ... AND then she'll come after me!"

"Uh.." Ranma shrugged, "Sucks to be you, huh oyaji?"

"Boy! I swear! Once your mothers done with me, you'll be next!" he pushed the boy away, smirking devilishly, "I can see it now. She'll take you to some prissy salon, get your hair *cut* into something more 'manly', have your nails polished, engage in girl talk..."

"Pfeh, you ain't scarin me with that crap old man. Mom ain't like that." Ranma snorted, stepping around his old man in route to the door. He smirked then, "Heck. If mom don't think I'm manly enough, guess it's seppuku for us, eh?"

Genma blanched, turning slightly green at the thought. Maybe a training trip was in order?

---

Ranma shook his head as he descended the stairs. Man, pop was just a little too paranoid about mom. Sure she was strict about some things, but it wasn't that bad. Yeesh!

Passing by the living room, he blinked in surprise at what he saw.

"Recent Mutant activities today was the cause of much alarm in Toyko. An unidentified mutant attacked the Gainax building in a seemingly random act of barbarianism. Reports are sketchy, but eye witnesses report the mutant was capable of generating beams of energy, destroying the majority of the building. Incoming reports state the mutant seemed upset about some of their work, witnesses stating the mutant screamed, "This is for Death and Rebirth! Oh! And this is for the mind [censored] with End of Evangelion! And damn you for making a live action movie! Live action adaptations always [censored] suck!"

Ranma whistled, "Otaku's are dangerous." startling Nabiki.

"Damn Saotome, don't sneak up on people like that!" she scowled.

"Ano.. sorry."

"This recent act of terrorism lends weight to Takahashi's mutant screening bill set to be voted on next week at the Fuji Convention. The bill proposes the introduction of mutant scanners, capable of detecting the mutant gene within the local population. The Bill also supports designs to remove these abhorrent pustules of nature from our clean civilization. Until recently the bill had been met with wide spread skepticism, only in recent weeks really gaining popularity among the general populace. With today's attack on the Gainax building, this reporter is willing to bet on the bill's approval."

Ranma winced, "Ouch. That's gotta suck."

Akane snorted, "Serves the freaks right!"

Kasumi and Nabiki both frowned at their sister, but said nothing.

"Pfeh." he snorted, "Whatever. Just don't seem right, hating people for just bein born."

Nabiki sighed, rubbing her eyes, "Damn it."

"Something wrong, Nabiki?" Kasumi asked worriedly.

Ranma frowned, staring at the girl. "Eh.. she's probably jus tired or something."

*DINGDONG*

He looked towards the door, and shrugged, "See you guys later. Mom's taking me out."

Sighing, Nabiki leaned back in the couch, "Have fun Saotome."

"Always do." he quipped, opening the door. "Hi mom!"

---

"You're looking handsome, son." Nodoka gushed as they walked down the street, "I can see why the girls are so taken with you."

"Ah, ma." he colored, embarrassed, "Yer embarassin me."

Nodoka smirked, "And so shy, how cute."

"Moooom!" God, there was no distracting this woman. "heh.. where we goin?"

"Just for a walk." she said with a smile, "I want to get to know you better. It's been so long since we've been able to talk, what with Genma dear taking you on that long training trip."

"Alright." he sighed, "Whatcha wanna talk about?"

"Well..." she shook her head, "Not here son. Lets walk abit more." it sounded strangely enough like an order.

"Eh?" Ranma blinked. "Something wrong with here?"

Nodoka rolled her eyes, "Ranma. Where are we?"

"Nerima..." What was she getting at?

"Right, and what's in Nerima?"

"Uh.. the dojo..."

"And?"

"... School?" Man he was starting to regret bringing this conversation up.

"Son." she began, seriously, "You're fiancées are in Nerima. Not to mention your father, and Soun. Do you understand what I'm getting at?"

Ranma nodded at first, then shook his head, "No clue."

"Dear." she sighed, exasperated, "If we stay in Nerima, chances are we will run into one of your fiancées, one of your rivals, or some other travesty waiting to happen. I think I deserve one quiet night with my son, don't you?"

"Eh.." Put it that way, he really didn't know how to respond. "Sure."

---

Here was a quaint little restaurant, with bar like stools stationed next to a mini kitchen. The atmosphere was homely, quiet, and most definately friendly. Steam rising from the stove gave the room a faint misty quality, almost soothing in it's appearance.

Ranma nervously tugged at his collar, "Nice place."

"Yes it is." his mother said with a smile, dragging him up to the stools, "It's run by a Mr. Hiashi and his family. He's an old friend."

"I bet." he grunted, sliding up on the stools, "Kinda reminds me of Ukyo's."

"Maybe a little." she allowed, taking her own seat. "Kounji certainly does keep busy, doesn't she?"

"Eh?" Ranma shrugged, "I guess. What with school an all."

"What can I get for.. Nodoka?" The chef, a bald man dressed in a dingy yellow dogi addressed them. His clothes might have been white, long ago, but repeated use and age had left it's mark.

"Hiashi-san!" she greeted with a smile, "It's good to see you. Hows precious Yumiko?"

"Eh.." he shrugged, smiling, "She got married few months back. Some down town lawyer." he sounded oddly disappointed in that.

"Ah.." she nodded, knowingly, "Didn't marry a chef, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, thats life I guess." he blinked, noticing Ranma for the first time, "'ello. Who's this Nodoka?" he grinned mischeivously, "I didn't think you'd be into em so young."

Ranma gagged.

"He's my son, Hiashi." she rolled her eyes, "Ranma, meet mommys friend Yorchiru Hiashi, he's a pervert, Hiashi, meet my manly son, Ranma."

"Yo." he was amazed he even managed to get that out.

"Heh. Sorry Nodoka." Hiashi smiled sheepishly, "Jus a bit of teasin, didn't mean any harm."

She waved him off, "Don't worry about it." glancing to her son, she hmmed, "Ranma?"

Tensing, Ranma blinked, "Yeah?"

Nodoka frowned, "Dear? Is something wrong?"

"Eh.. no no. I'm just tired.. s'all."

"Hmm." apparently accepting his exucse at face value, she asked, "Would you like to order for us?"

"Eh.." he chuckled nervously, "Sure, I guess." Hope she likes Tempura

---

Nodoka blinked the laughed lightly, "She used duck tape?"

"Yeah." he sighed, "Can't blame her none, either. It was kinda tense, the whole play and all."

"But, duck tape?" she repeated incredously, fighting her giggles back.

"Heh.." he shook his head, "That was a long time go.. man." Just where did the time fly? Heck, it felt like only yesterday when he and the panda showed up on Tendo's doorstep, soaked to the bone. Had it really been so long?

"Ranma dear." Nodoka leaned over, gently placing her hand on his. Startled, Ranma stiffined, eyes darting all over the room as if something, or some one was there, ready to attack. Gosh, her son was a bundle of nerves. "Dear? Are you sure nothings wrong?" Hes been so jumpy.

Frowning, he quickly shook off the feeling he got. "Nah.. s'nothin."

"You two doing okay?" Hiashi broke in, "How was dinner?"

Pulling her hand back, she smiled in return, "Wonderful as usual Hiashi. You really are a wonderful cook."

"And you, son?"

Ranma blinked, nervously shrugging, "Uh, yeah.. it was, uh.. nice." Stop acting like such an idiot, damn it!

Nodoka sighed, givening Hiashi an apologetic look, "Ranma dear, lets go for a walk?" There was something really bothering her son. He's been nothing but nervous since they left Nerima. Acting almost as if he was afraid of something. He was tense, and it was beginning to agravate her nerves.

"Sure."

---

"Dear, is something wrong?"

Ranma spared the lonely park a glance. Only he and his mother, no other soul in sight. Which was weird for this time of day. The place should be loaded with families and kids, but it wasn't. Still, while weird, this didn't set him on edge. What did set him on edge was that he could literally feel one of the fiancées around. It figures. "Hey mom, I think your plan washed out." he said as the two sat down on a bench.

"Oh?" she blinked, looking at her son strangely, "What makes you feel that?" Is that why he was acting so tense?

"I can feel em." he grumbled, "Some one's followed us."

Nodoka frowned, sparing the lonely park a long look. She couldn't see anyone. "Maybe it's just your imagination? I'm pretty sure Ms. Kounji and the Chinese girl were busy tonight." at least, she was reasonably sure. Passing by their restaurants on the way to the dojo showed both as being extremely busy.

"Eh.." he frowned. That was weird. He knew whoever was following them wasn't any of the Tendo girls. Soun hadn't left his room all day, something about a terribly demon assaulting him. Weird. Maybe pop? Nah.. he was so scared of mom, he was probably running for the hills. Ryoga maybe? "I'm telling you, some one's following us."

Nodoka sighed, "Dear. I promise, it's just your imagination. Now forget about that, I want to talk."

Ranma frowned. Last thing he needed was some one overhearing what he shared with his mother. He rarely ever got a chance to see her as it was, couldn't they just leave him alone for one freaking night? Closing his eyes, he buried his emotions within the soul of ice, focusing his mind to the task at hand.

"Ranma?" she gently shook his shoulder, concerned.

There. Opening his eyes, a brief almost nonexistent sparkle shined within his orbs for just a moment. "Yeah, mom. Gimme a sec." he eyed the area thoroughly. For a brief moment pain flared in his head, but faded away quickly.

Nothing.

Damn. Maybe this technique is messed up? It always worked before. Turning to his mother, "Guess I was wr... WHAT THE FUCK!" his eyes widened in shock, instinctually breaking his mothers hold on his arm as he jumped away.

Startled, Nodoka didn't react at first. Shakily she recomposed herself, "Dear? What's wrong?" she looked around, trying desperately to find what could cause her son to react so.

Stumbling back, he rubbed his eyes once, twice, and thrice, each time taking a long look at his mother.

And each time he saw the same thing. A woman with blue skin, red hair, and yellow eyes surrounded by a hazy blue form of his mother, Nodoka. ".. Who the fuck are you?!? Where's my mom!!!"

Startled, the woman cried, "Ranma! It's me! Nodoka! What's gotten into you!"

The boy wouldn't have anything of it. Stomping over to the woman, he grabbed her arms and glared dangerously, "I'm giving you three seconds, exactly three damn seconds to tell me the truth or.." he leaned in close, eyes glinting dangerously, "I'll rip your arms out." His mother was in danger, no one would stand in his way.

Nodoka winced, the strain on her arms were intense. Her son certainly was manly, "Dear! It's me! Ow! You're hurting me!"

Snorting, Ranma scowled, "Liar. I can see through that damn disguise. My mom ain't nothin like you! Who. Are. You!"

"Disguise?!" she blinked, wincing as the presser on her wrists increased, "Please! Ranma.. I don't know what your talking about! It's me, Nodoka!"

"One." he counted.

"Ranma please! I'm telling you the truth! Ow! Your hurting me! Why won't you believe me?!?"

"Pfeh." he snorted, "My mom ain't blue, don't got yellow eyes neither. Two."

Nodoka blinked, shocked. He.. he could see her true form? That shouldn't be... wait.. He's a mutant! Like her! He has to be! How else could he see her? But.. why couldn't he see her before now of all times? Surely he must have.. unless.. he just mutated? "Ranma! Let me explain! I am your mother! I'm a mutant!"

Ranma stared into those yellow orbs, stared into them long and hard. If there was one thing he learned in his life, was that the eyes of a person could never lie. What scared him though, was the fact he couldn't see such a lie in her eyes. This.. mutant..

"Mom?" he whispered, releasing the pressure on her arms.

---

To be Continued (Maybe)

AN: Most of you will more then likely be confused with the last few segments, specifically, what Ranma used to actually see through Nodoka/Mystiques disguise. The explanation will be given at the beginning of the next chapter.

In case you are wondering, yes, you probably have seen something like this similar on the addventure. The *basic* premise is taken from there, that being Ranma as Mystiques kid. No, no Magento coming to threaten the woman, ect. ect. Thats all I have to say.

C&C to narkanarka@hotmail.com, flames to your mom, and thats that.