Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Antidote ❯ True Lies; Breaking the Brotherhood ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Ultimate Antidote
Written By: Matdeception

Ranma 1/2 Notes: Takes place after the Manga

X-Men: Evolution Notes: Time line all screwed up. Taking place during the second season, 'The heX factor' episode happened before Angel Wings, and Rogue only barely met Risty. Live with it.

Disclaimer: I do not write using the aforementioned series in an attempt to steal, discredit, or defame said series or their characters. I write to pay homage to the original creators, as well as improve upon my own dim writing ability. Not now, nor ever will this fan fiction be used to gain monetary value at the expense of said creators intellectual properties.

--------

Chapter 13: True lies; Breaking the Brotherhood

--------

"Chuck?"

"I know Logan, I know." Xavier sighed, lowering his head as if ashamed of himself.

"Why then?" he grunted, standing by the door which was slightly ajar, giving him a clear line of sight to make sure no one was listening in. When the topics were this hot, it was better to be safe then sorry.

"Do you know what her reaction would be?" he sighed, turning from the window to face Logan, "If everything she's come to accept about herself were suddenly reversed, if the possibility she could finally touch another human being be known, can you imagine her reaction?"

"She'd be thrilled." Storm answered in response. She didn't understand the point he was trying to make. What could be so bad with letting her know the truth? She'd certainly be happier.

"Exactly." Xavier grimaced, "In fact, so much she would likely do whatever she could to stay near him. In the end, there's nothing we can do to console her, but he could, and he doesn't care for us or our fight for humanity."

Logan snorted, "Yer scared Rogue's gonna run away and join up against us? Just for the kid?"

Storm hesitated a moment, before responding, "If you think about it, she's been forced to live the majority of her teenage life secluded from others. That truth of her reality has always plagued her, if given a single chance to enjoy the presence of another..." she sighed, nodding, "Yes, I think she would choose him over us."

"Do we got a right to keep it from her, though?" Logan scowled. He didn't like this, not one bit. Rogue, and indeed all the children, were the kids he never had.

"No." Xavier answered truthfully, "And I don't plan to keep it from her forever, just until we finally know which side he's joining."

"And if he don't join ours?" Logan asked, eyebrow raised seriously.

Xavier frowned. He could sense Logan's anger rising over this, of his unwillingness to keep that secret hidden if there wasn't a damn good reason. It galled him to no end, his sense of justice and honor. Some times you had to do the right thing, even if it hurt those you cared for. "We'll tell her then." he lied.

Logan grunted, stepping out of the room with only one last parting remark, "Good."

---

"So.." Kitty grinned knowingly.

"Oh yes, the juicy details.." Jean smirked, "I can't wait to hear all about it."

Rogue blanched, "Uh.. uh.." She so didn't want to talk about this.

Risty grinned, her food largely left untouched, forgotten, "Oh, I've never seen anything so cute! You guys should of seen it!"

Jean hmmed, "What happened? Come on, details! Details!"

"Risty.." her friend scowled dangerously, a warning for any her knew he she meant business.

Apparently, Risty wasn't one to be swayed, "Oh, it was so romantic. Rogue fell asleep right against him, head in his lap, oh it was so cute!"

"Really?" Jean blinked. Rogue actually took a chance like that?

"Hey! It didn't happen like that! I don't even remember falling asleep against him!" Rogue hissed defensively.

Kitty hmmed, "I guess we were just lucky he didn't touch.. OW!" she whimpered when Jean slammed her foot underneath the table.

Risty blinked, confused, "Uh.. touch what?"

"It's nothing." Jean smiled, while grimacing inwardly. Did Kitty just forgot Risty wasn't a mutant? Honestly! "So.. you going to ask him out again?"

"Not if I can help it." Rogue sighed, peering down the table towards Ranma, "He's nice though, good guy."

---

"Hey.." Ranma grinned, "Kurt, right?"

Kurt blinked. He hadn't expected to find Ranma here this morning. Oh, he and everyone else knew about him dating Rogue and Risty last night, the Professor had made damn sure they knew. Still, shouldn't he had gone home by now? "Uh, yes, I'm Kurt."

"Y'know.." Ranma hmmed, eying him strangely, "I've been meanin to ask. Have we met some where before?"

"I don't think so." Kurt chuckled, "Unless you visit Europe.."

"Not since I was a kid." he frowned. Nope, try as he might, he couldn't shake off the feeling he knew the guy from somewhere. Which was weird, he didn't think he'd ever forget meeting some one like him. Blue Furry Demon looking guys weren't exactly run of the mill. "My mistake, I guess."

"No problem." Kurt shrugged, "So.." he picked at his breakfast some, nervously in fact, ".. how's everything?"

"Eh.." Ranma shrugged, "Pretty good, I suppose." he eyed the girls across the table warily, specifically Jean, Risty, and Rogue, before leaning in close to Kurt, "Is it jus me, or do the girls seem.. weird.."

Kurt grinned, "You're saying they are ever normal?"

"Heh.." he chuckled, "Got me there."

Evan, who was sitting next to Scott and by Ranma, smirked, "So.. Ranma my man, how's it feel dating two girls at once?" he even leaned a little closer, voice dropping to the barest of whispers, "And what's up with Jean? Heard you two were getting friendly at school yesterday."

Scott scowled, but said nothing as he tried not to glare at their guest.

Ranma blinked, then blushed, blushed bad, "Hey!" he hissed in return, "Jean's nice an all, but there ain't nothin between us! She was just thankin me for somethin I did, s'all."

Evan chuckled, "No need to get defensive, man."

"Heh." Ranma waved it off, "I'm sorry. Just.. weird night, s'all I can say, weird night."

"Hey kid."

Ranma blinked, turning back. Logan was standing at the entrance of the dining room, looking a little pissed. "Uh.. yeah?"

"You doing anything today?"

"Eh.. no?" Why did he just get the feeling he should run, and run fast?

"Good." Logan grunted, "I need your help with somethin.."

---

Emma sniffed. The apartment wasn't big at all, at least not to her standards. Then again, nothing more then opulent was to her standards. The small apartment was furnished with rather tacky furniture, old and marked with much use. She supposed most people would find it homely, but she just saw it as another pain she had to suffer to complete her mission. Wait two whole months in a city you knew little about just to be sent to Hicksville NY to track down some guy who had some how garnered the attention of the inner circle. The question of just why some one who could do such a thing was hiding in this little hell hole had been asked, and she was no closer now then she had been when she received her orders from that witch Selene.

"My lady, are you sure these accommodations are to you're.. liking?" Baylor sneered that last bit out. Oh, the shame, the heiress of Matilda Frost forced to live the life of a commoner. How shameful.

Emma shrugged her white coat off, tossing it on the couch, "Matters not, either way Baylor. It's my new home for the next little while." she sighed, "Leave my luggage in the second bedroom, then leave me."

"My lady." Baylor snapped his fingers, bowing as he backed up to allow their driver to carry in her bags.

Peitro snorted, "Looks like were getting a little rich kid for a neighbor."

Emma bristled, turning around she glared at the Silver haired boy, "Excuse me?"

"Hey, Fred, you think she knows about the rats?"

"R-rats?" Emma shivered.

"Don't look like it Peitro." the massive bulk of human flesh peering through the door of their apartment, "Probably don't know about the cockroaches, either."

Emma snorted. Cockroaches she could handle, "I can see not to expect a housewarming party." she bit that off sarcastically, "If you'll excuse me." she hmmphed, turning around and entering her home.

Lance snorted, "Man, why are all the hot chicks like that stuck up?"

"It's the way of the 'Bitch', so I heard." Toad chuckled, not even flinching at the icy cool glare Emma threw back at him, "Come on, Nabs said we gotta go find Ranma."

"That dork." Peitro sighed, running down the stairs, "Leave it to him to worry Nabs. Man, she'll kill him for not coming home last night, if he isn't already dead anyway." He doubted it, but if he wasn't he would be when Nabs got done with him.

---

"Baylor?"

"Yes, Ms. Frost?"

"Follow them." Emma peered at the boys through her window, watching as they casually walked down the street, "Let me know when they find this Ranma."

"My lady." Baylor bowed, before quickly exiting the house.

"Driver?"

"Yes, Ms. Frost."

"Go pick up an apple pie.." she hmmed, eyeing the boys, especially that large one, "Make it five." She had some sucking up to do, it seems. It figures those boys would know Ranma, and if they did she didn't doubt they'd tell him she was some stuck up rich kid. Which wouldn't help her mission here, not at all.

---

"You want me ta what?" Ranma blinked.

"Just help, it's all I'm asking." Logan explained, quickly, "Kid's are getting soft. They need some one tough to train em. I'd do it, but Xavier's been keepin me busy tryin to figure out who the heck took those dirty little pictures."

Ranma winced internally. Oh yeah, thanks God, just rub it in more why don't ya? He sighed, "Alright, I'll do it, but I can't train all of em. You got more kids in there then I can shake a stick at!"

"Heh. Don't worry about that." Logan waved him off, "Just the main group. They'll teach what they learn on down the line."

"Okay.." he scratched his head, curiously, "Uh.. who's in this 'main group'?"

"Scott, Jean, Kurt, Evan, Kitty, an Rogue." Logan prattled off. "They can be a tough bunch if you know what I mean."

He didn't, and he doubted he ever would, really, "Whatever." he sighed, "Guess I'll meet them out back. You get em for me?"

"Heh. Sure kid, sure." Logan smirked.

---

"I'll see you later." Risty waved, unable to stifle a tired yawn as she did so.

Rogue waved in return, "Get some sleep."

"You too." Risty waved again, before taking off down the drive way.

Rogue shut the door, sighing tiredly. Man, she couldn't wait to crawl up to her room and pass out. She was so damn tired.

"Rogue!"

Rogue startled, hand pressed against he chest as she threw Logan a glare, "Ahh! Damn Logan, you scared me!"

"Heh." Logan grinned, "Combat training, get to the back."

Rogue blanched at that, "Uh.. no.. no thanks, I, uh, was jus goin to bed."

Logan raised an eyebrow, as if daring her to challenge him.

"Combat training. Gotcha." Rogue sighed.

---

"I just don't like him. I think he's just playing with Rogue's head." Scott scowled. It was more then that, and he knew it, but there was just something about the guy who couldn't stand. He wasn't blind, whenever Jean was involved he knew he got a bit overprotective. Some would call it Jealousy, but that wasn't it. He wasn't Jealous of the fact she kissed him, or the googly eyes she'd shoot him during breakfast, or the fact she had playfully hinted at French kissing the guy next. Nope, that didn't bother him at all.

Evan grunted, "Maybe. She's a big girl, though. Think she could decide that type of thing for herself." He didn't envy the guy, not at all. If he was hoping to get something going with Rogue, he'd be really disappointed when he found out about her 'problem'. "Besides, it isn't like he went out of his way to go out with her. Risty did kinda sucker him into it."

Kurt sighed, "I wish he stayed longer... that was the first time I've gotten to talk with him in weeks."

"You kids in here?" Logan peered into the living room, smirking, "Hey kids, get dressed, combat training out back in five minutes."

Scott grimaced, "Heck, I just wish he stayed so we could avoid training."

Both boys nodded dumbly at that. Oh man, Logan's term for 'combat' wasn't anything less then World War Three. Arrrgh.

---

"You think Rogue was, like, lying about never asking him out again?" Kitty hmmed, idly playing with her hair.

Jean sighed, "Kitty.. I don't think she wants to risk it."

"Eh?" the girl blinked, looking at the red head weirdly.

"Think about it." Jean eyed her seriously, "How would you feel if you find yourself liking some one, but because of your power you couldn't ever reach out, ever touch what you truly want." she sighed then, looking sympathetic, "She's just not willing to get close to some one like that, and who could blame her?"

"I guess.." she hesitated a second, "You know..."

"Hey!" Logan peered in the dining room, scowling, "You deaf? Combat training out back, get dressed!"

Jean blinked. Uh.. when did he get there? And.. wait, combat training? "Oh, uh, homework, sorry can't."

Kitty chuckled nervously, inching her way to the nearest wall possible, "Yeah, gotta do my hair. Like, it gets really flat if.."

Logan snorted, "Training now, or I'll personally make you work out every day for the next month. Yep, good ole Logan's work out. What's it gonna be?"

"Training." there was no hesitation in their voice. Don't nobody want to go through his 'Work outs'.

---

"Kurt.." He hmmed, frowning some. That was the guy who could vanish and stuff, right? Oh yeah, he's going to be fun to train. What about that Scott guy? Funky red laser beams? He snorted at that. Lame skill if you asked him. Kitty? Didn't even know her power.. no wait, didn't she walk through the wall when he was peeking on the girls? Hmmm. Jean? Eh.. some type of mind reader, right? She was trying Nabiki after all. Eh.. useless. Evan? Couldn't remember. Rogue.. actually now that he thought about it, what was her power? No one ever bothered telling him, and he didn't ask. Ah well, guess he'd need to evaluate them as he went.

"Ranma!" he blinked, turning around to see that Scott dude staring balefully at him. Geesh, what was that guy's problem?

"Eh, sup." he sighed, waving.

Kitty looked confused, "Uh.. we thought you left already." He couldn't stick around for their training!

"I asked the kid to stay." Logan explained, walking out of the house.

Ranma's eyes widened in surprise. Spandex.. YELLOW SPANDEX... He chuckled, trying madly not to let it erupt into full blown laughter.

"Whocha asked to stay?" Rogue blinked, following Logan outside. Ranma was leaning up against a tree, red in the face and laughing. "Oh.." We'll she certainly wasn't expecting that.

A subtle pop, followed by displacement of air signaled Kurts arrival, "All right, let's.." he gulped, "Uh... Ranma?"

"Kid, what's so funny?" Logan scowled. He had to oddest feeling the kid was laughing at him.

"Noth.." hahaha "..ing." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ".. heh.. S'all of em?" he wiped a tear from his eye. Ah, that just made his week.

"God I hope this doesn't take long." Evan grunted, coming out of the house with Jean in tow. Both teenagers blinked, surprised to find Ranma of all people there.

"Uh.. hi.." Jean waved weakly. What was he doing here? Not that she minded, but weren't they going to be training?

"Is now." Logan grunted, "Kids, I'd like you to meet your new Combat trainer."

Scott blanched, "What?" He didn't even bother trying to denounce his skills. All of them had seen how strong the guy was.

Ranma shrugged, waving, "New combat trainer. Sup." he hmmed, eying them weirdly. Those uniforms didn't look real loose. Figures, they'd probably rip em up before today was over. "To tha point. I'm Saotome Ranma, yer Combat instructor." he eyed them seriously, all pretenses of joviality gone, replaced by a cold seriousness that was almost alien to the guy if you knew him, "Whatever you think ya know about me, forget it. From now on, whenever we train, I don't know you outside this circle. Yer just faceless people I'm unlucky enough to teach. Understand?"

Evan winced. Okay, the way the guy was acting just screamed "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET BEING MY STUDENTS!"

"Gimme a line." he grunted. Everyone, even Logan did as ordered. Weird, didn't he say he was busy tryin to figure out who took the pics? Why was he in line? Whatever. Eying the people, he stopped in front of Kurt, "You. Any combat training?"

"Eh.. yeah, sure." Kurt didn't really know how to respond to that. Combat as in Martial Arts? Combat as in weapons?

"You can 'port an stuff, right?" Ranma hmmed curiously.

"Yep." Kurt nodded with a grin. His mutation was perhaps his most prized ability. Useful in a pinch, and simply great for laughs.

Ranma grunted, nodding as he moved down the line, stopping in front of Evan. "Eh, you. What's your power?"

Evan blinked, then shrugged, summoning his power to form an exo-skeleton of bone around his upper torso.

Ranma raised an eyebrow, curiously, "Can you do that with any part of your body?"

"Yeah, sure." Evan shrugged, popping out two long bone swords from his wrists.

"Pfeh." Ranma waved him off, moving down the line, acting almost as if he was disappointed in the guy. Stepping up next to Scott, he eyed him warily, before snorting and moving on.

Scott scowled, hands clenched tight. He didn't even bother asking him what his powers were! In fact, he practically ignored him! Oh this guy was going to get it one of these days.

Ranma hmmed, stepping in front of Jean. He eyed her warily, careful to keep his nervousness at her presence buried beneath his Soul of Ice. Damn that smile of her's could get distracting, "You?"

"Primary Telekinesis, but I've got some Telepathic Talent." she explained.

"Eh.." Ranma hmmed, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Ah.. I can move things with my mind, and read others minds."

Ranma blinked. Oh yeah, he almost forgotten about that recording he saw. Didn't she manage to hold that fake him in place? Hmm. "So.. when usin these brain powers, can ya keep moving?"

Jean blinked. Eh.. "Depends on how hard I concentrate. With Telepathy it's easy unless I'm in an actually mental battle, with Telekinesis it depends.. but no, not often. Takes too much concentration."

He snorted, moving on and ignoring her surprised hurt look. Stopping in front of Kitty, he eyed her seriously, "You?"

"Uh, I like, can phase through things."

"Hmm. What about people?" Ranma eyed her seriously.

"Well, like yeah." she nodded, "If I'm ready, I can like go through anything."

"Really." he grinned, fist flashing out. Kitty meeped, just barely managing to get her power to work as his fist reached her face.

Pulling back, he nodded seriously, "Not bad. Timing sucks, if I moved any faster then a snail you'd gotten hit." he waved her off when she scowled, moving on to the next in line, Rogue.

He stared at her seriously. She seemed rather put off, but he didn't let it bother him, "You?"

Rogue glanced at the others, before sighing, "I can drain peoples memories an powers by touch."

Ranma blinked, "Really?" he sounded surprised, but quickly hid that by coughing and speaking seriously again, "Eh.. how long does yer effect last?"

"Only for awhile." Rogue shrugged.

"And you can only use this power by touching some one?" Ranma sought to clarify.

"Yeah.."

He frowned, "Show me."

Rogue blinked. He wanted her to drain him? "Uh.." she grimaced when his frown erupted into a glare. "If you say so." she sighed, removing her glove, unaware that Ranma stared at the action curiously, before tossing the glove to the side. She reached out, almost casually to grab him.

Logan's eyebrow raised curiously. He wasn't actually going to let her touch him, was he?

As her hand neared his face, the boy's hand flashed out and grabbed her by the wrist. He snorted, "I said show me, not bore me to death." he pushed her hand back and stood, waiting.

Rogue winced, rubbing her wrist. What the heck did he want her to do? She didn't understand..

Ranma rolled his eyes, biting back sarcastically, "Oh, come on damn it. I don't got all day."

She scowled. Alright, if the jerk wanted to see her power, she'd give it to him. Flashing out quickly, she attempted to grab him, only to find her hand caught once more and pushed back. She tried again, and again, and again, only to have her attempts rejected each and every time. ".. Can't! Yer too fast!"

He grunted, "That's the point." he waved her off, "Pathetic power if you ask me."

Scott's teeth clenched. He was purposely trying to piss them off! He knew it, and god damn, it was working!

Ranma eyed Logan, before snorting and walking off. Once he was a few steps away from the group, he turned and eyed them all seriously, before stating. "Each and everyone of yer precious little powers sucks shit."

Logan smirked. He asked for a tough trainer, and looks like he got one.

---

"Not at school, not at any of the fast food places, isn't passed out at our old house, and we've looked through every ditch in Bayville." Lance snorted, "Can we please go check Xavier's now? It's the only damn place left!" Damn Peitro! None of the other guys really cared anymore for the old hostilities, but that bastard was his daddy's boy. Geesh, why wouldn't he change with the times?

Peitro sighed. "Fine." God Ranma better be dead when they found him, or he was so going to kick that bastards ass.

---

Emma frowned, pacing back in forth as she waited for that blasted phone call. Goodness gracious, what was taking that man so long? She didn't want to make a move until she knew Ranma was heading back home, that way she could make with the nice nice and set a good impression first thing.

She idly stared at the stack of Apple Pie she had made her driver retrieve. They smelt so good, she was finding her control tested. Well.. what could one little bite hurt? She was just about to open one of the boxes when her cell phone went off. "Finally!" she humphed, flipping the small Nokia open, "Frost." she listened intently, before sighing, "Fine. Let me know the minute he leaves." she flipped her phone shut, tossing it on the ground in annoyance.

"Well.." she mused, opening one of the Apple Pie boxes, "Who knows how long he's going to be there.. can't let you go to waste.."

---

Ranma rolled his eyes. Everyone was on the ground panting like little girls, except for Logan, but he was still leaning against a tree tiredly. "Oh come on! That was only fifteen miles! You can't be tired yet!"

Rogue huffed, "I.." puffed, "'m tired.."

"Ditto.." Jean groaned, flopping on her back. She never ran so long and so far in her life! Oh dear, what was with the black flashing lights? She must be tired.

"My feet feels like iron weights.." Kurt whimpered. He was so use to teleporting everywhere he never expected actually running such a distance would be so damn painful.

"An you guys said my skating was dangerous.." Evan hissed. He felt like utter shit.

Kitty whimpered, "No more.. no more, please no more!"

Scott wasn't about to let the guy know he was seriously kicking his ass over the field in terms of endurance, so he silently bore is grief. The fact he was laying face down in the dirt and hadn't even so much as moved not with standing.

Ranma sighed, "Man, yer were right Logan. They are soft."

No one even cared to comment on that, much too tired to care at this point.

"HERE YOU ARE!"

Ranma blinked, "Uh.. Peitro? What the heck you doing here?"

Peitro scowled, stomping over with the other guys following him, "You have any idea the hell we've been through looking for you?! Huh!!! And here you are kicking the twerps around, and you didn't even invite us! What kinda friend are you?!?"

He could only blink to that remark.

Lance looked the X-men over, scowling slightly at the horrible pain filled look etched over Kitty's face, "What the hell are you doing to them! They look half dead!"

Fred chortled, poking Toad in the ribs, "Hey, don't they look good like that?"

Toad rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Peitro hmmed, eyeing the still recovering X-men weirdly, "You know.. if we attacked now, they'd have no chance."

Logan hissed, claws popping out at that remark, "Jus try it bub."

When Kitty looked up, actually fearful at the prospect Peitro suggested, Lance snapped, "Oh give it a freaken rest man. None of us give a shit about fighting with them."

Peitro scowled, rounding on him, "What the hell?! We're the Brotherhood! They're our enemies!"

Fred snorted, "Pfeh, and yer daddy hasn't been around. Far as I care, when that dick left us to fend for ourselves I didn't owe him nothin anymore."

Toad hmmed, scratching his chin, "Eh.. when was the last time we actually fought them?"

Ranma eyed the guys warily. He knew about their little problems with the X-men, problems he didn't care to get involved in. It seemed everyone but Peitro was willing to call the feud off, and Peitro himself wasn't looking all that sure of himself. "Pfeh. You guys got caught up with Nabiki, that's why you stopped fighting these guys."

Lance nodded, seriously, "Yeah. Nabiki's our boss now, least she keeps her promises and doesn't let us half starve to death."

Scott really wanted to say something about all this, but he was still out of it from the pain, and stunned by the fact it seemed the Brotherhood was falling apart.

Kitty was just glad they didn't seem to want to fight them. Wait.. Lance isn't interested in fighting them anymore?

"But.." Peitro scowled, hands clenched angrily. He stood there, staring at them, before snorting, "Whatever." and taking off back the way they came.

Ranma sighed. "That's it for today." he eyed the X-men, especially Rogue who looked absolutely pleased the training was finally over, before grinning, "Tomorrow after school though.. your ass is mine again." he waved off their groans, "Come on guys. Let's go."

---

Xavier blinked, "What?"

"I'm telling you Chuck, everyone but Magneto's kid ain't interested in fighting us anymore. They'll calling Nabiki the new leader." Logan grinned, "Looks like they're making their own side."

Xavier hmmed thoughtfully. Weird, he hadn't been expecting that to happen, not in a million years. "I see..."

"So..."

"Not yet, Logan." Xavier sighed, "We'll wait a little while longer. See what this 'new side' has to do with the greater picture, if it does at all. We'll tell her soon, I promise."

---

Emma glared at the door, the sounds of the guys voices carrying in through the door. She then turned her gaze to the empty boxes of Apple Pie..

"Curse you Jenny Craig!"

---

To be Continued (Heh).

I know I said this chapter would be one of the weird ones, but I figured, nah. I wanted to give Emma more screen time, as well as the X-men, before the cluster fuck starts up on Monday (Next chapter). That's when everyone should get alot of screen time, anyway.

Also you'll finally see that Ranma and Nabiki aren't joining either side, their converting the Brotherhood to the Nabikihood! Expect it to become a three way, X-men, Acolytes, and Nabiki's little group.

Current Polls

Ranma:

Rogue 15

Emma 13

Nabiki 12

Jean 10

Tabitha 1

Wanda 9

Kitty (Kept forgetting to add her on all the chapters since the poll started) 1

Nabiki:

Ranma 12

Tabitha 4

Wanda 7

Logan:

Mystique 1