Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Antidote ❯ Hello Emma; Oh, you can come too, Neko-ken ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Ultimate Antidote
Written By: Matdeception

Ranma 1/2 Notes: Takes place after the Manga

X-Men: Evolution Notes: Time line all screwed up. Taking place during the second season, 'The heX factor' episode happened before Angel Wings, and Rogue only barely met Risty. Live with it.

Disclaimer: I do not write using the aforementioned series in an attempt to steal, discredit, or defame said series or their characters. I write to pay homage to the original creators, as well as improve upon my own dim writing ability. Not now, nor ever will this fan fiction be used to gain monetary value at the expense of said creators intellectual properties.

--------

Chapter 14A: Hello Emma; Oh, you can come too, Neko-ken.

--------

Ranma blinked, scratching his head thoughtfully, "Eh, what's the difference?"

Nabiki hmmed, eyeing the Poster Board curiously. "A Shadow Dance is a dance where girls are the ones to ask out the boys, instead of the traditional way." Interesting idea, she supposed. It was still over a week away, plenty of time to think on how best to use this to her advantage. Hmm.. dating pools? It was a thought.

"Any luck?" Toad grumbled, as Lance returned from the Cafeteria. He didn't really have all that many prospects for the up coming Dance, not many girls liked being seen with him as it was, so he held his chances at actually getting a date to be pretty much nill.

"No." Lance scowled, "The rich kid took our table, she's even saying she's waiting on a special friend to show up and all the seats were taken." he snorted, "Like a bitch like that would have friends in the first place."

"Eh.." Ranma hmmed, "You act like you've met her before."

Fred blinked. Oh yeah, they forgot to tell him. "Heh. She lives right next door to us, man. She's a real tight ass."

"Oh her ass is tight all right." Peitro grinned, "But she's stuck up. Bad, real bad."

Wanda shrugged that off, "Does it matter? With the way you guys work out, I doubt she'll be living next to us much longer."

"Heh." Toad chortled, "Won't that be great?" Oh yeah, he could already see it. Once she buggered off, why, they might even get their table back. "Still, one of us needs to rush here for lunch. I sure as heck don't want to lose our table to that wicked witch again."

Peitro smirked, "Guess that means I'm elected."

"Eh.. that reminds me." Ranma hmmed, scratching his chin thoughtfully, "Gonna have to combine the trainin I do wit you guys with Xavier's group.."

A subtle, if loud, pop rang out, grabbing their attention. They nearly groaned at the sight of the Coca-Cola machine smoking, long streams of quarters falling out as the floor was slammed with loose cans. Tabitha paid them no mind, grabbing her hard earned refreshment. Like Nabiki, she wasn't much of a morning person until after she got her first intake of the sweet sweet drug known as caffeine. They really shouldn't have expected anything less from her.

"Whatever." Ranma sighed, turning from the group, "Guess I'll go take my morning nap in class. Catch ya later."

"See ya."

---

"Hmm.. just where are you, Saotome?" Emma frowned. She had only been able to catch a glimpse of the boy as he took off with the others. Why, she had rushed here in her car just to meet him first thing when he arrived. It was a weird coincidence she had found a table so near the parking lot exit/entrance unpopulated. Ever other table had been taken, so it was curious why this one in particular hadn't. Heck, there were even students sitting off to the side against walls, many of which had to have been here far earlier then she was, which just begged the question of why they hadn't taken the table for themselves.

"Excuse me.." A rather nervous looking girl came up to the table, a fifty dollar bill shaking in her hand.

Emma sighed. This wasn't the first person she had to turn away. It was curious, she supposed, just why would they always come up to her of all people? "I'm not selling any pictures, test answers, or personal tutoring sessions. Gambling rings are also out of the question, and I have no clue where you can find this 'juicy gossip'."

"Oh.." the girl blinked, nervously hiding the cash lest a wandering educator caught her. "Um.."

Emma gazed at the girl blandly, "What is it?"

"Just.. why are you sitting at the Brotherhood's table, if you're not a part of them."

Emma blinked, "The what?"

"Brotherhood." the girl looked back and forth, paranoid for reasons Emma couldn't even begin to imagine, "They always sit here, and they're the ones who sell all that stuff."

"I see." Emma shrugged, "No one was here when I showed up, so I claimed it."

"You got guts.." the girl smirked then, an idea popping to mind, "Oh.. I get it. You're just waiting to jump one of the boys for the Shadow Dance, huh?"

"Dance?" Emma hmmed. How trite, but why was it called the Shadow Dance? "Why would you think I'd bother asking one of those 'Brotherhood' boys out?" Sounded like a small time gang capitalizing on their lowers.

The girl blinked, "Oh.. you're new here.." she smacked her head, as if it were obvious, "Sorry, sorry. I keep forgetting not everyone's met the school pretty boys, Peitro and Ranma."

Emma snorted, "I wouldn't be interested in 'pretty' boys.." she blinked, her brain catching up with those words, "Wait.. are you saying that Ranma sits here?"

"Uh.." she nodded, "Yep." she sighed then, "The Brotherhood all left when they saw you sitting here, and I sooooo needed that test sheet today." she sighed, waving the other girl off, "Maybe I can track them down in the halls?"

Emma couldn't keep the scowl off her lips. Oh, just perfect! The whole morning wasted, and all because she had to take their damn table! ARRRGH!

---

"I hate him." Kitty whimpered, head pressed down on the table. Like all the other X-men who participated in Ranma's training session, Kitty was tired, sore, and in bad need of a manicure.

Rogue groaned. She had it worst of all of them, not getting a full nights sleep the night prior to Ranma's day long marathon run, she could barely stay awake as it was. "Me too..." she sighed, "An we get to do it all over again today.."

"No.. please.. don't remind us." Jean whimpered. The guy was a monster! Fifteen miles, and the length wasn't the worst of it. If you happened to trail behind even a little, he'd attack them! She had bruises on her bruises!

"Scott?"

"What is it, Kurt?" Scott just wanted to crawl back home and sleep the next year off. He had sore muscles in places he didn't even know he had.

"My feet won't stop hurting..." the boy grumbled.

"I have feet?" Evan groaned miserably.

---

"Class, we have a new student coming in today." Ms. Thornstad eyed the children. Not so surprising was Ranma, leaning heavily on one arm, his eyes drooping closed every few seconds. It was a habit of his, she noticed long ago. Still, he managed decent grades, and he didn't sleep for very long before Nabiki would reach over and slap him awake. "She comes all the way from England, so lets give a big Bayville Welcome to Ms. Emma Frost."

Nabiki eyed the girl curiously. Rather pretty, oh who was she kidding, the girl was gorgeous. With long almost shimmering blond hair, alabaster skin that probably felt as soft as it looked, with quite visible long legs her skirt, if you could call it a skirt, did very little to hide. With icy blue eyes to complete the picture, she could only think of one way to describe the girl. A total fox.

Ranma didn't even realize class had stopped, so he continued dozing.

"It's nice to meet you all." Emma waved cordially, subtly eying the room for her target. There, in the back, next to that oriental girl. She felt a slight twinge of annoyance at the fact he was sleeping, and thus completely unaware of her existence. Well, she'd see to it personally that that changed. "May I take my seat?"

Ms. Thornstad nodded, "I'm afraid the only seats we have available are towards the very back." she blinked then, sighing with an amused smile, "Pardon me. I forgot, the seats in front of Risty and Rogue are available." she pointed to the two girls, who only looked blandly at the girl in response.

"That's okay." Emma smiled, moving towards the back, "I'll just sit here." she slid into a seat, right next to Ranma, who still hadn't realized she was there.

Risty leaned over, hissing to Rogue, "That's a wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever saw one."

"You don't even know the girl." Rogue rolled her eyes. She didn't think she'd be friends with her, she looked like the type to totally despise alternative dressers like herself. Prim and proper or some crap.

"All right class, if you'll turn to page three forty seven in your text books, we'll continue where we left off."

Emma hmmed, raising her hand, "Miss? I'm afraid I don't have a book yet.."

"Go ahead and share with Mr. Saotome, I'll see about getting you one by tomorrow." Thornstad sighed. Well, maybe a girl like that could keep the boy awake?

Ranma, as if summoned awake by the call of his name, startled, "Huh? Wha?" he blinked, eyeing the girl next to him. When the heck did she get there? Weird.. and why was she inching her desk towards him? "Uh.. 'scuse me.."

Emma smiled, a nice warm comforting one as she moved her desk ever closer, "Hi! I'm Emma, the teacher said we should share your textbook for today.."

If it had been any other slob but Ranma, they might have believed that with out a second thought. If it had been anyone but the obvious looker Emma was, heck, he might of believed it himself, but the way her eyes shined reminded him far too much of a certain girl back home. Most guys would probably thank their lucky stars to be sitting next to her, but he was rather jaded to such things. He gulped, "Uh.. kay."

Nabiki rolled her eyes. Not even five minutes in class, and she was already going after the jock. She swore then, as the idea of a 'How long will it take for a girl to go after Ranma/Peitro' betting ring came to mind. Hmm, it had potential.

Emma hmmed, leaning a little too close for comfort as the teacher prattled on, "I love your eyes." she breathed, her words just loud enough for about half the class to hear her. Ranma nervously chuckled, but said nothing.

"Read my lips." Risty groaned, "Wolf in sheep's clothing."

Rogue smirked, "Getting Jealous?"

Risty stuck her tongue out in response.

---

Ranma sweated, "Uh, yeah Ms. Frost.."

"Call me Emma." she smiled sweetly, "..and pretty please? It's my first day, I don't have any friends I can sit with."

Nabiki rolled her eyes. The moment the lunch bell had rung the girl had started up with the act. It didn't take a genius to see she only really had her eyes set on the boy, heck, even Risty had shot her plenty of baleful glares through out the class period. When Ranma looked at her expectantly, she shrugged. She didn't really care either way.

"Ah.." he sighed, nodding, "Allright. Just warnin ya, the guys can be a bit rough an.. well.. be like guys." he explained lamely, far too off kilter to think of a normal response. Argh! Damn girls! Couldn't they just leave him alone for once in a life time? That's all he asked damn it! Heck... maybe it was time to start thinking about joining the Priesthood, heard those celibacy vows really did wonders with killing a guy's social life.

"Go ahead with out me, Ranma." Nabiki waved the guy off, "Got something I need to do before I can eat."

Ranma eyed her curiously. Weird, she always told him everything, it was strange for her to be suddenly sneaky and secretive about things. "Whatever. Come on Emma." He nearly blanched when she forcibly wrapped her arm around his. Wow.. her skin was pretty smooth.. "Ah..." he blushed when she turned a soft, warm smile in his direction. Argh! Damn girls and their evil ways!

Nabiki smirked as the two walked off. Ah, poor Ranma. That girl was going to eat him alive if he wasn't careful. Turning back to class, she wasn't all that surprised to see Risty leaning against the lockers nearby, eyeing Ranma and Emma as they continued on their way. "Ah.. Risty.. just who I wanted to see."

Risty snorted, "Just who does that girl think she is!" she snapped.

"Um.." Nabiki shrugged, "A girl who doesn't take no for an answer." she replied with a smirk, "I'd make you're move soon, with a girl like that practically slobbering over the jock, it won't be too long until she beats you to the punch."

Risty waved her concern off, "I told you a hundred times, Nabiki, this isn't for me."

"Right, right." she rolled her eyes, "Then tell that goth chick her times almost up."

"Heh.. easier said then done." she shrugged, "You get the pictures?"

Nabiki smirked, digging through her purse, she produced three pictures, "Ranma working out, one with him smiling at the camera, and the jock half dressed coming out of the shower."

Risty grinned, reaching out to grab them only to have them ripped away, Nabiki's open palm stretched out before her. Sighing, she fished a hand down her shirt, pulling two twenties out and slapping it into the girls hand, "There."

Nabiki preened, oh how she love the part of the deal where money exchanged hands. "Remember.." she began in a warning tone..

"Right, no clue where I got it from." Risty shrugged, snagging the pictures from the girls hand, "Wouldn't want them to figure out it was you spreading those pictures, would we?"

Nabiki blinked, curiously, "Why Risty.. what ever do you mean?" she responded, innocently.

"Yeah.. right." Risty snorted.

---

"Uh.. hey guys, this is Emma.. Emma.." Ranma nervously introduced the girl.

Emma sighed internally. This wasn't going to be much fun, not much fun at all. "Oh, we've already met."

Peitro eyed the girl as if she had the plague. "Oh Christ Ranma. You brought the stuck up bitch here!"

Ranma blinked. Stuck up.. oh wait. He gave the girl a blank look, "You're that girl?!"

Emma waved, "Didn't think my little attitude yesterday would bite me in the ass so soon." she sighed. Okay, here's where it was really going to hurt, her pride that is, "I.. just want to apologize.. for everything. I was a bit upset.." hmmm, what excuse to use? ".. at my mother." she sighed, looking depressed, "She doesn't want me around anymore..."

Lance grimaced. He knew what it was like to have parents that didn't want their kids around. Heck, he grew up in an orphanage for just that damn reason. "Pfeh..." he waved the girl off, "Screw it. Anyone can have a bad day."

Emma didn't dare blink in surprise. She had expected to get at least Ranma to side with her with that load of bull shit, but everyone at the table practically waved her off, even Peitro. Geesh, where all these kids abandoned?

Ranma motioned towards the seat across from himself, "Well, that pretty much settles it. Grab a seat."

Wanda's eyebrow rose curiously as the girl immediately ignored Ranma's offer of the seat across from him, instead sliding into the one right next to him, practically falling over the guy as she 'tripped' into her seat. She had to admit, the look on Ranma's face when her breasts smashed into him was priceless, but the girl just screamed 'This is my property! Touch and Die!' to every girl that happened to see it. "Territorial.." she mumbled softly.

Tabitha smirked. This girl certainly knew what she wanted, didn't she?

---

Scott blinked, "Hey.. where's Risty?"

Rogue shrugged, sliding into her seat, "She said she had some stuff to do before lunch."

"Oh.." he shrugged.

Evan bit his finger, "Oh damn.... oh damn she's so fine.."

Jean blinked, "Whoa.. hormone check, Evan.."

The skater sighed, "Man, it's so not fair! How does he do it?"

Kurt hmmed, "It's gotta be from his mothers side..." he sniffed, "Oh, woe is me. Two males of the same blood cursed with such good looks.."

Kitty groaned, "There he goes again. Just what is your problem?"

Evan gave the girl a blank, 'Are you stupid', look. "Just check out the new girl! She's so fine, and she's practically falling all over Ranma!"

Jean scowled, "What?" she followed their gaze to the Brotherhoods table. Sure enough, there was a rather pretty new girl sitting with them, her arm practically perma-latched to the boy's arm. He looked uncomfortable, but hadn't moved to break to girl away yet, "Oh.. that.. that.. hussy!"

Scott sighed, rubbing his forehead. There she went again. When was she going to realized Ranma wasn't the guy for her? When was she going to realize she had to look closer to home to find love.. hmm. Wait.. maybe if this new girl became Ranma's official girlfriend.. yeah.. "Ten bucks says she asks him to the Shadow Dance before anyone else."

"Oh hell no, I'm not taking that bet." Evan grimaced. The way the girl was practically throwing herself at him, he didn't think he'd have a chance in hell with a bet like that.

---

Emma blinked, "Oh.. so that's why your living with them?"

Fred grunted, "Yeah.. " Left out was the fact he doubted any of them would even go back after the house was fixed. That place represented the Brotherhood's failure, Magneto's betrayal, and bad memories of people who would sooner see them boiled alive then be their friends.

"How much do you think it will cost to fix the place up?" Emma asked casually. It was a thought, fix the place up out of her own pocket and get rid of all of the guys and most of the girls, leaving her path to the boy pretty much clear. Hmm.. she'd need to think on that.

---

"Oh.. Rooooooogue!" Risty grinned evilly, sliding into her chair. She had two pictures pressed up against her chest, their contents hidden from view.

Rogue eyed the girl askance. She knew that tone, she had something up her sleeves and was just dying to show it. "Okay.. what happened now, and how fast do I need to run away?"

Risty coyly smirked, "Nothing happened silly! I.. heh. Guess what I found in my locker? Hmmm?"

Jean tore her gaze from Emma. Okay, so the girl was annoying the heck out of her, no problem, she'd just ask Ranma to the dance this afternoon and then she could rub it in everyone's face! hahahahaha!

"What?" Rogue grimaced, noticing the pictures Risty held, "If it's more of those damn dirty pictures, just get rid of em."

"Oh Rogue.." Risty sighed, "Do you really think so little of me? Dirty pictures? Honestly." she looked hurt by the accusation.

Rogue blanched, "Uh.. sorry.. didn't mean it like that."

Risty smirked, "Well you should have." and lowered the pictures, "Seems the girls aren't the only ones with naughty pictures going around.."

Scott choked on his milk at the sight.

Evan blinked, then winced, "Oh geesh. What next, Toad pictures?"

Kurt grinned, "Nah, Elf pictures! Blue fuzzy elves I tell you!"

Jean hissed, leaning in close, "Risty! Where on earth did you get these?!"

"My locker." she shrugged, "Some one stuffed them in there I think, couldn't tell you who though."

Kitty picked up one of the pictures, the one with Ranma walking out of the shower with only a towel hiding his decency, and not very well at that. She whistled, "Oh wow, like, these are.." she fanned herself. Hmm.. maybe she'll find a certain seismic wonder's picture in her locker?

Rogue blushed lightly, "Ah.. gee.. good for you?"

Risty grinned, "Good for us! I want you to take one!"

"Uh.. no, I don think so." Rogue quickly waved that notion off, "He's seriously not my type."

"Uh.. Risty.." Jean bit her lip, nervously, "If Rogue doesn't want it.."

Risty rolled her eyes.

---

With school over, Ranma quickly found himself in a pickle. Emma was nice, he guessed, if a little too clingy, Shades of Shampoo he figured. He couldn't take her to Xavier's, she wasn't a mutant as far as he knew, and he doubted Logan or Chuck would appreciate uninvited guests like that.

"Say you'll walk home with me?" Emma smiled, brightly. "I really want to learn more about you..." she coyly bit her lower lip, an action whose affect was devastatingly cute.

"Ah.. look." Ranma sweated. Oh geesh, what he wouldn't give for a save right about now.

"Yo!" Hallelujah! I take Toad as my savior! "Ranma, we gotta get going man if you wanna make it to Xavier's in time." Toad practically ripped Emma off his arm, giving the girl an annoyed glance, "Hey, duty calls. See ya later." and he started pushing the boy away before the girl even had time to react.

Emma blinked.. Okay.. what just happened here?

---

"Wanna head over to Beelzebub's? I heard he got that new Linkin Park CD, Meteora." Risty asked, casually as the two walked the halls towards Rogue's locker.

"Ah.." Rogue sighed, "I can't. Got some things ta do at the house." she smiled, "Tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure." Risty waved the girl off, "Don't worry about it. I just remembered my mom wanted me home early today." she turned around, taking off in the other direction, "See ya tomorrow Rogue!"

"Yeah.. see ya." she waved, sighing in relief as the girl turned the corner. She really did want to go with Risty, but Logan and the Prof wouldn't be very happy with her if she ditched Ranma's Combat training. Reaching up, she quickly opened her locker and shoved some books in. Blinking, she looked on weirdly as a single photograph fell to the ground. "What the.." she leaned down, eying the hallway up and down curiously. Seeing no one out of the ordinary, she turned the picture over and blinked. It was of Ranma, sitting down smiling at the camera. There was some sun glare in the upper left hand side, but not enough to detract from the picture at all. Who coulda put this here?

"Man.." Rogue sighed, looking up and down the hall again, before tucking the picture in her pocket and closing her locker. She practically skipped down the hall, a rare smile on her face as she went.

---

Risty smirked, peering around the corner. "Knew that girl wanted one." She was just far too shy to actually ask for one in front of her friends. Well.. good for her.

---

"Y'know.. you don't have to come Nabs, Jean's gonna be busy.. don't see how yer gonna learn anything like that." Ranma grumbled. The X-men were walking silently ahead of them for the most part, not that he couldn't see why. Not with the guys, Tabs, Nabs, and Wanda surrounding him. They probably didn't realize they were going to be training with them today.

"It's no big deal." She waved his concern off with a smirk, "Beats going home and watching TV, anyway."

Peitro snorted, "I dunno, I'd rather be doing that then going to this place." he sighed. It's not like he didn't want to train, because he did, it was just so damn hard to get over the fact no one but him gave a damn anymore for what Magneto stood for, and even he didn't care all that much.

"Hey.. where's that chick?" Fred blinked, rubbing his head curiously. Emma had practically been latched to Ranma all day, why wasn't she with them now?

Lance snorted, "Hello? She's not a mutant, not an X-man, and not one of us. Why the hell would she be here?"

"Not one of us yet.." Toad chuckled.

Wanda frowned, "What does that mean?"

Tabitha smirked, wrapping her arm around the girls shoulder, pulling her in close and punching her playfully in the arm, "Wanda, Wanda, Wanda. Toad's right, how long do you think it's going to take for Ranma to start noticing her? Way she's practically throwing herself at him, even he can't resist forever."

Nabiki laughed at that one. "Poor poor deluded Tabs.. if you think that's going to happen, you're just kidding yourself. This jock managed to ignore a girl twice as pretty as Emma for over eight months."

"Y'know, I'm right here.. why don't you talk about some one else?" Ranma sighed, snapping his fingers, "Peitro! Doesn't that X-chick like you? Uh.. Amarra?" he hmmed. Damn he was bad with names, especially with girls he rarely saw.

"Eh.. just shut up." Peitro snapped when everyone's eyes snapped over to him.

---

"Eh.. kid?" Logan blinked. He had gotten dressed up early, and was already waiting outside when the kids got home. One look from him told them they were expected outside, and fast. What surprised him though was the Brotherhood. The hell did they come over for this time?

Ranma barked, "Alright guys. Shirts off, or Tab's gonna kill us for stinkin em up!"

It was a long standing tradition with the guys, never wear your shirts while training. Tabitha had been the unlucky one to draw up washing duty, and she was such a bitch when she had to clean stinky dirty shirts. Why, it only took two Jamie bombs in their sleeping bags to get everyone use to that idea! Except Fred, curiously enough, she insisted he kept his on.

As if to prove the point, a glittering ball of energy popped into Tabitha's hand, "You just have to ask yourselves.. do you feel lucky?"

Lance sweated, "Oh hell no, I'd rather live." quickly tearing off his top in the process.

"Heh." Ranma smirked, before turning to Logan, "Yeah.. sup?"

"Just curious.. why are they here?" Logan frowned. He didn't really mind them, not much anyways, but this was suppose to be an X-men training session.

Ranma waved that off before any of the others could get pissy about it, "You think I have all tha time in the world to train in martial arts?" he rolled his eyes, "I'm dedicated, not obsessed. I'd never get anything done if I had to teach each group separately. Sides, there here to help the kids play catch up."

"Oh.." he grunted, "Makes sense."

---

"Higher!" Emma hissed.

Baylor sweated, trying to lift the young Frost up enough to peer over the outer wall of the Xavier institute. Oh, how oh Earth did he come to this? Playing a stool for the new head of Frost Corp. Oh the shame. "Why.. why is this so important, Ms. Frost?"

"Hold it right there!" Emma grinned, propping her Elbows up on the wall and looking through her binoculars. "And.. because first impressions are always the most important. I'm just curious how he sees me after a day of this.."

"... just ask him?" Baylor grunted. If he didn't like the pay, he'd quit this job in a heart beat!

"... Quiet." Emma hissed. She hadn't actually thought of just asking, and was loath to admit such.

---

"Alright." Ranma smirked, cracking his knuckles, "Good news and bad news, I suppose." he eyed the X-kids seriously, "First.. no running today."

Evan pumped his arm, "Yes!"

"Bad news.." he grinned, snapping his fingers, "Fred, get over here."

Fred rolled his neck, popping it, before stepping forward. "Let's do this."

Ranma grinned, "Alright everyone! Your objective is to take Fred here down.." he eyed the smirk suddenly present on Scott's face, before adding, "With no powers what so ever." That smirk died a painful death. "The objective is so I can get a basic gist of your individual fighting styles. I'll break you guys up in pairs later." he hmmed, looking over Peitro, Lance, and Toad, all of which were sweating and looking scare as all hell. Oh yeah, "Fred, Tai Chi only. Sumo them and you'll kill em!"

"Ahhh." Fred whined, completely ignorant of Lance, Toads, and Peitro's relieved look. "It's not as fun.." he sighed, but nodded, "Bring it geeks!"

---

"Damn. We need to move down, I can't see them from here." Emma sighed, snapping her fingers, "Lower me, Baylor."

Baylor didn't want anything other then that. Oh thank god..

"Quick! You'll need to raise me again down over there!"

"I hate my life." Baylor cried, following after the girl.

---

He had to give them one thing, they were certainly devoted to bringing the giant down. Not that they had a chance in hell, not with him using Tai Chi, which was only slightly better then him using Sumo. With Sumo, he'd doubt they'd survive.

"Scott, Toad, get over here!" Ranma barked.

Both teens came running over, looking rather relieved to be away from the all out melee to bring Fred down.

He eyed Scott seriously, before nodding, "You look pretty tough." he admitted, seriously.

Scott blinked. Hell.. that was the first nice thing he said about him.. ever. "Thanks.."

"Toad." Ranma snapped, "Teach him the ground basics of the Saotome Ryu. Show him the pain enemies of the school get to feel."

Toad smirked sinister like, "Oh, hell yeah.. no problem there."

Scott had the sudden urgency to run like hell.. but this was Toad! He couldn't be that tough.

---

Storm smiled, the healthy green glow of her precious little plants doing much to calm her nerves. It took so much work, so much care on her part to properly grow them, but in the end it was worth all the painful efforts. She blinked, eying the window weirdly. Walking up, she peered outside..

Scott was currently learning how to fly face first into the dirt, by Toad of all people.

"... You see something new every day."

---

"Peitro! Evan! Get over here." Ranma barked.

Both teens ran up, he couldn't help but notice each glare at each other balefully. Weird.. it's almost like they didn't like each other.. Nah, he was just imagining things.

"Peitro, Evan's more suited for Tai Chi and a mix of Karate. Start him off with Tai, get him up to snuff and I'll take over from there." he hmmed, "And really work on his pain tolerance. For an upfront fighter, he'll need it."

Peitro smirked, "I think I've found my true calling in life."

Evan rolled his eyes, "A teacher isn't suppose to enjoy his job this much, it just ain't right."

---

Storm pulled up a chair, a bowl of popcorn, and a small camera. This was too good to miss.

When Peitro slammed Evan up against a tree, she couldn't help herself from causing a rain storm to appear from no where in the room behind her. How dare that boy hurt her nephew!

---

"Logan! Jean! Get over here!" Ranma barked, ignoring the freaked out look from the others now beret of their most physical ally in their battle to topple Fred.

"Kid." Logan grunted, nodding as he ran up.

Jean was looking a little winded, and red in the face, but she managed to bear her fatigue an stand tall. Ahh, how cute. "Logan, I noticed you got some trainin in Ninjitsu?"

The guy grunted, nodding, "Little more then the basics, that's it."

Ranma grunted, nodding, "Kitty! Get over here!"

Kitty couldn't express her joy in getting pulled off the line. Sure she felt bad for the others, but Fred was a monster!

"Right. Logan, these two aren't cut out for up and front ass kicking." he hmmed, "Teach em the basics, then work on their pain tolerance." he pointed to Kitty, "Especially hers. Phasin's nice, but if she ever gets hit by surprise she'd need to be tough enough to take a hit."

Logan grunted, "You got it." eyeing the girls seriously.

Kitty sweated. Maybe fighting Fred wasn't so bad...

---

"You think he's taking it easy on the girls?" Tabitha frowned, dangerously. She wasn't much of a training buff, but she sure as heck was pro-woman. Equal rights and all that jazz.

Wanda shrugged, leaning back under the shadow of the tree the three had sought shelter under. She didn't really care what the guy did as far as training went.

Nabiki snorted, "Ranma? Easy on girls? Only one, and she sure as heck ain't here." she snapped bitterly at that.

Wanda frowned. The way she said that.. the tone, the way she looked.. there was something deeper here, something she hadn't told them about yet. Oh boy.

---

"Alright." Ranma frowned, "Rogue, Kurt over there." he pointed to the side, turning to Fred, "You know the drill from here. Keep working on your form, it's not bad, but it could be better."

Fred grunted, backing away from the others as they separated.

"What about me?" Lance grumbled, scratching the back of his head. Damn Fred was a bastard to fight against, they literally had no chance with out their powers.

"Work on the Seismic ram." Ranma shrugged, "Most of these kids are more tuned for Ninjitsu, and Cyclopes already has his hands filled with one Saotome Ryu primary."

"I get ya." Lance shrugged, moving off.

Turning to the others, Ranma grinned, "And as for you two.. heh.. your asses are mine."

Kurt and Rogue suddenly had the desire to run like hell swell up in their gut at the sight of their teachers manic grin. How bad could this be, though?

---

"Just a little higher!" Emma scowled. Honestly! How hard was it to get good help these days.

Baylor was currently pondering how much he was going to kill that lying bitch Jenny Craig. Emma sure as hell didn't feel lighter, looks aside. "Yes ma'am!" he heaved her up, her face directly in front of a camera.

"Hey!" she scowled, pushing the camera away and lifting her binoculars up. Yes! She could finally see him. "Just hold me steady for a few moments Baylor, this won't take long."

Slowly, she allowed her sense of self to fade away as she accessed her gift. Body, looks, desires, all faded into nothingness as she became one with her mind.

---

Xavier blinked as a small red button on his chair began to light up. Oh dear.. Cerebro had detected something, and here he was in the tub...

---

"Sneak. Cheat. Ninjitsu. Ninja. Honor."

She quickly ignored his surface thoughts, delving deeper as carefully as she could, lest some one detect her presence. It wasn't long until she ran into some resistance. It wasn't bad, but the simple fact it was there spoke of some Trauma the boy had gone through.

Whatever.

Ahh.. here it was. Hmmm.. See's me as a hair product? Nice, fun... not bad.

As she was examining his thoughts, she noticed through her minds eye a weird segment of his mind. It was black, as if covered in Shadow. Whatever was within the void was kept in place by similar Psionic shields she had passed by on her way through his mind. Weird.. the reports Selene had given hadn't spoken of something so massive happening to the child.. and something massive must have happened to affect his mind so much to erect such barriers. Hmm...

Why not. If she was careful, she could slip by with out anyone ever noticing she was here, and her job was to find out as much about the guy as she could. So thinking, she set to work on carefully lowering a small segment of the barrier.

---

Nabiki blinked, eyes immediately snapping to Ranma. The guy was busy showing Kurt and Rogue a few basic stances for Ninjitsu, and it was doubtful he even noticed something going on. "Hey.. Wanda." she hissed.

Wanda blinked, popping her eyes open where she had laid back to rest, "Nabs?"

"Some one's trying to break into Ranma's mind.." She was sure of it. All the training she had been doing with Jean these last few months clearly pointed to this. It was like a tiny nail was being slowly, carefully, pressed into his head.

"What?" Wanda deadpanned, sitting up, eyes immediately tracing to Jean. The girl was busy trying to dodge Logan's punches to be doing it. Which meant it had to be some one else.. Xavier maybe? "What should we do?"

Tabitha frowned, "Tell everyone, obviously.. find the prick who's doing..

"Holy! RANMA!"

---

Emma had realized something was wrong the moment she pierced the veil keeping whatever was sealed behind these barriers inside. Like dominoes, the walls surrounding the darkness began to fall, and almost like a living thing it struck out over the entirety of the boy's mind scape. It was all she could do to hold it back before it consumed everything.

---

Ranma fell to his knees, hands clenched tightly to his head as he suddenly screamed, "NO MORE! NO! DON'T! PLEASE NO MORE!" he shivered, he could feel the claws ripping at him again, the insane light of their eyes as they brutally mauled him over and over again. The glimmer of their teeth before they ripped into his unyielding young body.

Kurt and Rogue blinked. The guy had been fine a second ago, until he just suddenly dropped and began shivering, his hands opening and closing against the side of his head as if he was struggling to fight something off.

Training all around quickly came to a close at that. Nabiki shot Jean a glare. She felt slightly relieved when Jean nodded back to her. Good, she noticed too.

"Wanda, get people away from him. We're going in." she scowled, before closing her eyes in concentration.

Wanda grimaced. Great, just freaken great. "Kurt! Rogue! Get away from him!" she jumped to her feet as everyone began to form a kind of semi circle around him. "Fred! Keep them back!"

Fred grunted, "Got it." before he started to push people back. Whatever the hell was going on, he oh so freaken knew it was bad.

Ranma stilled, immediately launching into a dark sadistic chuckle as he stood up slowly, "Murderers.. " he snarled, eyes immediately locking on the group, eyes alight with madness.

---

The mind scape was an experience in an of itself, each person was different in how it formed, and it was always a unique experience for telepaths who tread there. It was also dangerous, for both Telepath and subject, as both Jean and Nabiki realized their attacker must know.

Nabiki's spectral projection wasn't much different then her normal body, sans enveloped in white light mixed with black and green in certain places. Jean herself was erupted in fiery red, which Nabiki assumed had more to do with her hair color then anything else.

"Where are we?" Jean frowned, eyeing their surroundings. Ranma's mind scape was like a huge funnel, energy shooting back and forth across the quickly spinning winds. Pretty tame all things considered, except one end of the funnel was pure ebony, and she realized concerned, it was quickly overtaking the rest of his mind scape.

Nabiki spared the area a glance herself. "Whatever's happening, it's happening down there."

"Right." Jean willed herself forward, quickly flashing into movement. They had a little way to travel, but it wouldn't be too long until they found out what the heck was going on.

"Holy.. is that Saffron?" Nabiki blinked, slowing down as a energy orb floated past her, images of fire, ice, wind, and a bird man of majestic beauty visible in it's surface.

"Who?" Jean never head that name before. Wait.. wasn't that some type of plant?

"Nothing." Nabiki grimaced, increasing her pace towards the darkness, "Let's get this over with."

---

Emma screamed, pushing back and away from the wall. Baylor, unable to keep his balance, fell forward as the girl crashed down on him, screaming, "EYES! GET AWAY!" she shivered, curling up into a ball and covering herself as if she was being assaulted from all sides, "Stop.. stop please!" she cried.

Baylor grimaced, rubbing his head. Ow.. this just had to be bad.

---

"Nabiki.." Jean hissed as they passed into the Darkness. An entirely oppressive sensation of coldness seeping into them. Where before the winds of the mind scape raged, their winds howling all around them, now only a deadly silence remained.

"I know." the girl hissed, blasting downward. "Look!"

Below them amidst the sea of raging darkness was a single pinpoint of white light. Like a ray of hope, only one that was quickly being overcome by an inner demon so overwhelming none of them had a chance against it.

Nabiki stopped about half way there, eyeing the wall of darkness. She could see it.. small eyes.. cat's eyes.. oh dear god, the Neko-ken?!? "JEAN!" she screamed, "GET OUT OF HERE! GET EVERYONE AWAY FROM RANMA! HE'S GOING BEZERK!"

Jean blinked, "What the hell does that mean? I'm not leaving you!"

"Idiot!" she scowled, "It's the Neko-ken!" she stopped explaining when the figure of a man floated past, a man she wouldn't forget. It was the man who executed the jocks father. "Okay.. the memories of what happened in Japan are mixed in!" Oh, that was just perfect. "Jean! Get out now! Before it's too late, tell them, warn them, Ranma's going nuts!"

"Nabiki! I'm not.." she stopped, eyes widening before her form snapped, breaking away within the boy's mindscape as a pulse of light flared from below them.

Nabiki didn't know how she survived that pulse, especially if Jean had gotten blasted away. She steeled herself as she dived head first through the funnel of darkness. She had to reach that pinpoint of light, she had too.

---

Logan eyed the kid as he fell to the ground again, "What's going on?"

Wanda hissed, "Some one's attacking his mind." she grunted, "Nabiki discovered it happening right before this happened."

Ranma raised his hand, "DIE YOU BASTARDS!" a sickly green ball of energy forming, firing out nearly as quickly as it formed. The boy seemed to be targeting things at random, as that poor fern he hit could attest too.

Rogue grimaced, "He's going to kill some one!" she removed her glove. She wasn't going to enjoy this, but at least the others had a chance with taking her down after she absorbed his memories.

Fred growled as she took a step towards him, "You deaf? We said stay the heck away!"

Rogue scowled, "Get outta my way!" but quickly found herself pushed back and on her ass. Blob was being serious!

Jean suddenly fell to her knees, holding her hands to her head as she screamed, "Everywhere! Their everywhere!" she jolted, clawing at Logan when he touched her shoulder. Her attack did no damage, but the shock some one like Jean could so rabidly attack some one had everyone concerned.

---

She had to admit, she was beyond surprised when she reached the pinpoint of light. She was also quite sick after digging through memories of cats clawing at her, tearing up her flesh, drinkin her blood as if it were milk. She shivered. No, best to forget that.

A young woman, clearly Emma Frost to her eyes, was incased in a white ball of energy, her arms spread out to either side to better support the shield. Squinting her eyes, Nabiki could make out the image of a boy huddled behind her, in a fetal position and crying. She couldn't hear his words through the roar of the darkness as it tried over and over again to pierce the weakening shield.

There wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop Ranma from falling into the Neko-ken. It was way to late for that, whatever Emma had done saw to that. The fact she was trying to stop it was dully noted, and she promised herself she wouldn't kill her when this was all over. Break her legs on the other hand, she wouldn't promise anything about that.

Summoning energy, she incased herself in a purplish hue, before diving towards Emma and the boy, Ranma as a child she guessed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?" she snapped, coming up behind Emma and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Can't.. I can't stop it!" she screamed desperately.

Nabiki scowled, "No shit? Geesh, you really suck." she sighed, closing her eyes. This was going to hurt, and she knew it. "Get ready.. this.. will be a little weird."

Emma's arms lowered, her mental body practically sagging against Nabiki's as the white sphere of light faded around them. As if sensing it's quarry's defeat, the darkness rushed in, smothering them all.

Nabiki managed one last sentence before she was smothered by the essence of the Neko-ken, "Genma you idiot."

---

Ranma stilled, then slumped to the ground, unmoving.

Lance grimaced, "Is it over?" He didn't have a clue what was going on, only that it was bad.

Nabiki's scream rent the air, drawing all their attention as she flopped on her back, and began to roll around the ground crying. Her eyes were wide open, yet unseeing, lost some where in the horror that had escaped the boys mind.

Jean shuddered, as her mind began to come into focus. She tried to tell them, to speak Nabiki's words of warning, but she was choked up from what she had experienced. Hundreds, no thousands of slashing claws ripping her body apart, the eyes of hungry cats flashed by her eyes before their jaws bit into her body, tearing, ripping flesh and meat apart with impunity. She just wanted to cry, cry and forget everything.

"Mrrrow.."

Rogue blinked, "Uh.. Kitty, tell me that was you?"

".... I'm named like a cat, I don't make sounds like they do!" she scowled.

Ranma slammed his hands into the ground, quite noticeable black energy claws expanding from his finger nails and digging into the ground. Slowly, his body raised up on all fours, his head snapping up and directly towards the group of people surrounding him, his eyes alight with blue fire.

The Neko-ken was unleashed.

---

To be continued (... heh)

I had originally decided not to use the Neko-ken in this, instead creating a huge mind fuck that would of effected everyone, making them act like characters from the three movies Risty, Rogue, and Ranma watched (Braveheart, Three Musketeers, Army of Darkness). It was a cool idea at the time, but as time went on I decided against it. Anyway, that's that.

I'm probably going to be able to pump out one more chapter before things start getting tough for me. Basically, I'm out of money, and running out of smokes. I need smokes to write, and I can't afford the 1.83 a day at the moment, so I gotta get back into the working mode. Yeah, real life sucks.

This chapter is dedicated to such songs as Breaking the Habit, In the End, Last Resort, ect. ect, all songs I believe personally reflect Ranma's life, with differing levels of how screwed up it is in each song.

As for the bit about Emma being easily accept by the Brotherhood, I do want to point out each and everyone of them have bad relationships with their parents. Lance grew up in an Orphanage, Peitro and Wanda practically abandoned by their dad, Tabitha with her dead beat father, Toad and Fred the same. Heh.

I'll list the poll next chapter. Two chapters in one sitting is enough for me.