Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Odango Atama ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Odango Atama

version 1.1 thanks to Sidekick_wannabe for helping me keep the ratings down!

Chapter 3

Ranma-chan sat at the table of the Nekohaten and tried her best to ignore the girls around her. Unfortunately, instead of hearing the girls outside herself, she was starting to hear a girl inside him.

'Hello?'

'Huh?'

'I said hello.'

'Who the hell are you?' he thought.

'That's not a very nice thing to say. My name's Usagi.'

'Bunny?'

'Rrrrrr.... yeah, that's my name...'

'How and when did you get in my head?'

'I can't answer the how, but I think the when was some time after that fight with the youma...' Usagi answered weakly.

'Are you ok? You don't sound so good.'

'No. I'm feeling weak and for some reason, it's getting worse as time goes on...'

'You don't think you're going to...' Ranma-chan's choked as she tried to finish her thought. 'die?'

'Yes. I fear that is inevitable now.'

'Are you in pain?'

'A little, but I'll manage... Listen to me. The big tough Usagi... About now is when I'd normally break down and cry...'

'Don't let me stop you. If that's what you need...'

'I'd love to, but...'

'Really, I don't mind. I think girls look cute when they cry... that is to say...'

'Cute when they cry? I sure hope you don't go around making them cry just to see them looking that way...'

'No... Ah! That came out wrong...'

'Don't worry about it...'

'Is there anything I can do to help ease your pain?'

'I don't think so, but just talking talking to you is making me feel a bit better. Thanks for listening.'

'No problem...'

"Earth to Usagi." a small voice called out.

"Huh? Who?" Ranma-chan asked.

'Luna,' Usagi answered in her head.

"Luna?" she repeated cautiously.

"Yes, who else would it be?" Luna asked.

"Who's Luna?"

'The black cat.'

"What do you mean, who is Luna?" the black cat in question asked.

"C... c... ca.... cat!" Ranma-chan shouted.

"Of course I'm a cat," Luna retorted.

'What's wrong?'

"I'm afraid of cats!"

"Afraid of cats..." Luna repeated out loud.

'Why?'

"I'll tell you later," Ranma-chan shouted as she lunged to her feet.

"I think Usagi's cracked," Matoko commented.

"That meatball heads been crazy for a while now," Rei quipped as Ranma-chan, in an attempt to escape the evil feline, ran straight into a wall and passed out.

_____________________________________

"Are you ok?" the woman weakly asked him. She was laying down in a large white bed.

"Huh?" was all Ranma could ask as he looked at the blond woman before him. She appeared like an older version of his new cursed form, only very frail. "Are you Usagi?"

"Yes... however I'm known as Serenity in this form though... In my past life I was the queen of the moon kingdom."

"You know, Cologne mentioned that to me. Something about it being destroyed..." as he said this, he slapped himself.

"It's ok. Yes, it was destroyed. Perhaps because we became too complacent in our defense... But for whatever reason, it is gone and we were all killed in that battle and then reincarnated into the forms you've just met."

"Reincarnated? Wow... I've been meaning to ask, are those the Sailor Senshi?"

"Yes."

"Really. From the stories that have been reaching Nerima lately, I half expected them to be at least part Amazon."

"Well, there is Rei..."

"Really?"

"No, but be careful when you return. She likes to make fun of me."

"Why would she do that?"

"Cause she thinks I'm clumsy, stupid, worthless..."

"I get the picture... Still, I don't see it. You appear to me to be a woman. Which is odd cause my new cursed form looks about fourteen."

"Oh, you finally noticed. And they called me slow."

"Hey! You take that back!"

"Sorry... Jeez. Now, the form you see right now is what I looked like in my past life. The form you'll see in the mirror is what I looked like in this life before..."

"Before the accident?"

"Yes. My name is Usagi Tsukino. I'm fourteen years old and I attend Juuban Middle school. I'll be turning fifteen in about a month though."

"Your birthday wouldn't happen to be June thirtieth?"

"Yes. How'd you know?"

"Oh, just a lucky guess," Ranma muttered. 'What are the odds of having the same birthday as her?'

"I see."

"What?"

"We're one being now and I heard your thought. Your birthday is also on the thirtieth of June? Kind of a strange coincidence... Perhaps you should ask Ami about that some day."

"Sure, once I figure out how to tell them the bad news about you..."

"Don't worry. When the time is right, you'll be able to tell them."


_____________________________________

"I wonder what caused this sudden fear of cats in Usagi?" Ami asked.

"I don't know. Perhaps seeing that girl die did something to her."

"You might be on to something there... If that's so, how can we help her get over it? I mean, Luna and Artemis are part of this team too and if Usagi's afraid of them, then the team will be broken..."

"Perhaps I have a solution," Cologne interrupted.

"Ah!... Oh, it's just the old youm... I mean woman." This comment got her a glare from Cologne that could freeze water.

"As I was saying, I think I can temporarily relieve your problem. I was saving these vials for my grand-daughter and her future husband, but... alas, it seems those two will never be together...," Cologne said with a sigh before pulling out two vials. One was marked man and the other was marked woman. She then proceeded to pour them on to Luna and Artemis turning them into humans.

"She is a youma!" Matoko shouted.

"I am not. This is water from the cursed springs of Jusenkyo."

"Cursed waters?"

"Yes."

"Why would a human carry around cursed waters?"

"Because of my grand-daughter and her husband. They both fell into the springs and are forced to change bodies when cold water hits them."

"Change bodies?"

"Yes. My grand-daughter Shampoo turns into a cat and her husband turns into a girl."

"A girl? Now that's hard to swallow."

"Really...," Cologne said with a snort before reaching for the hot water. "Perhaps you'd like to see a demonstration."

"Sure," Ami answered.

"Should I use Shampoo or her husband?" Cologne wondered out loud.

"Personally, I'd like to see the gender changing."

"I'm sure you would, but right now, that might cause more trouble then it is worth... Shampoo! Come here and bring some cold water with you."

"Ok Great Grandmother. I coming." Shampoo called back. Minutes later, she came in with a bucket, which was snatched away by Cologne and dumped on her head. "Meow! Meow?"

Cologne was about to pour the hot water on Shampoo, but realized unconsciousness took away most of her audience.

"What the heck going on here?" Luna asked.

"Can we get some clothes?" At this point Luna finally realizes she's a naked girl.

"Ah!!!!"

_____________________________________

Ami was the first to reawaken. She tugged at the blanket and wondered if it was time for school. Then she remembered it was still night time and they were at a ramen shop before they past out. After that, she wondered where the blanket came from. She opened her eyes and realized she wasn't the only one under the blanket. Usagi and the rest were also under it too.

"Usagi?" Ami whispered.

"No bunnies here," was the the blonde's response.

"Are you awake?"

"No... Don't wanna go to school... Can't make me old man...."

"It's night time."

"Then let me sleep some more... zzzzz..."

"We're not home though."

"But it feels so comfortable... No Akane, I ain't sleepin with a bunch of girls....zzzzzz..."

"Who's Akane?"

"She's my uncute fiancée... zzzzz......"

"She?"

"Yeah... stupid pops... gonna beat him up...zzzzz... hey, rice balls..." Ranma-chan mumbled as her hand suddenly reached out and grabbed.

"Um..Usagi..."Ami said, looking down at her chest uncomfortably while trying not to shout.

"So hungry..." This is when Ami realized it would only get worse if she didn't take action.

"Ah!!!!!"

"Wha? Who? Where? Why?..." Ranma-chan replied as she came to.

"Usagi... Let go..." Ami wined. This cause Ranma-chan to follow her arm down to her hand.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me Akane..."

"Who's Akane?"

"Huh?" This caused Ranma to look closer at Ami.

"Oh, sorry, you kind of look like her, except she's got black hair."

"You mentioned her name a few minutes ago in your sleep. Something about being your fiancée."

"That's... a long story. Tell you about it later. For now, perhaps we should get these girls home."

"Alright..."

_____________________________________

Slowly and by twos, Ranma-chan and Ami were able to return all the sleeping Senshi to their proper homes. As they dropped off the last one, they said goodnight and Ranma-chan headed to the local park.

'You still there Usagi?'

'Yeah... What's up?'

'I'm thinking it might be best to live your life. At least till we figure out what's going on.'

'What about your folks?'

'They'll be fine. I tend to disappear for weeks at a time any ways.'

'Why would you do that to your parents?'

'Cause they expect it of me. At least, my dad does... I'm a martial artist and part of that is taking long training journeys.'

'Oh... I see. Sounds rough.'

'Nah. It's easy. At least if I go by myself. If my pops there, then I gotta worry about speed training as well as whatever else I'm out there for.'

'Speed training?'

'Yeah. It's something the old man and me have done since I was little. He tries to steal my food and if I want to eat, I gotta be faster then he is.'

'That's horrible!'

'Really? I've never thought of it that way. To me, it's always been part of life.'

'Well, if you're going to be me for a few days, you won't have to worry about that. My parents always have plenty of food for me to eat...' Usagi's voice suddenly choked.

'You ok?' she asked before she realized Usagi was crying.

'I'm sorry, but I don't wanna go!'

'I promise I'll find a way to get your body back to you. Some how...'

'Thank you...'

A large explosion suddenly caught Ranma-chan's attention.

"What the hell?" Ranma-chan asked. She quickly rushed to the explosion, much to Usagi's surprise. When they arrived, they spotted the cause. A huge monster that Ranma knew well.

'Be careful Ranma. It's a youma.'

"Youma? I don't think so. That's an old friend... or should I say enemy."

'We have to stop him from destroying things.'

"Agreed. Any ideas? Cause I'm not strong enough to take him on alone."

'Change in to Sailor Moon.'

"What? You mean you're Sailor Moon?... "

"That's me. To change, simply say, 'Moon Prism Power, Make up.'

"That's it?"

'Yeah. That's it.'

"Moon Prism Power, Make up!" The change was swift and Ranma-chan felt the changes in clothing first, then the power level increase. 'My lord, this acts as an amplifier...'

'Yeah... Now, go up to him and tell him what he's doing is wrong and that you'll punish him in the name of the moon.'

"Um... right... Tell you what, I think I'll come up with my own dialect."

'Humph. Be that way...'

Ranma-chan charged out and jump kicked Taro in the back.

"Hey buddy, don't ya know we don't take your kind of bull here?" Of course, this didn't make Pantyhose very happy and Usagi would have slapped her head if she had a head to slap. Taro turned and it was clear, they were in for a battle.