Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Fighting Yourself ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here's the next part. I'm trying to show Ranma's progress in this chapter as the MC takes control a little at a time. He isn't aware of the magic affecting his female body, so he he has to what he does know about. I up the perv level with this chapter as well.
 
 
____________
 
Bunny's Delight
Ch 2 - Fighting Yourself
 
 
It was quite late when Ranko wandered into the employee entrance for Bunny's Delight. The place was open most of the night. She was feeling more like a real person again and bouncing around happily. The locker room was empty this late at night but she spotted several piles of clothes set out on the benches. Ranko went straight to her locker.
 
A part of her felt a little guilty about her recent actions and wondering why she was acting that way. On the other hand dancing like that was fun. She giggled and swayed around to an invisible beat for a few seconds. Who knew dancing could be that fun?
 
Even without the music it felt good to move and dance. It wasn't hard to do and copying everyone around her was easy enough. She might have even learned a couple of new techniques. Yet she felt, deep down, a little weird about the whole thing. As if liking to dance was a guilty pleasure that would get her in trouble.
 
She resisted the urge to look around for an incoming mallet and wiggled around some more, grinning. It was like her hips had a life of their own now, swaying around as she stood there. To bad she probably wouldn't be doing anymore. It was just way to hard to get away from the other jerks.
 
Shaking her head, she took off her shoes and began to undress. She would have to give the dress back to Rei tomorrow. Though she might have to ask Kasumi to wash it for her. As she pulled the shirt off she sighed at the feeling of release as her breasts came free. More and more lately she preferred to have her breasts unbound and free to move around. She figured it was from wearing the costume for the last several days.
 
There was that odd feeling again. Stopping, she tried to identify the signals her body was trying to give. When she was a man there wasn't a feeling she couldn't identify, but even after all this time she didn't understand the female body that well. All she could tell was that she was feeling warm again.
 
She stretched a little and decided that the whole outfit would need to be cleaned before she returned it to Rei. Dancing for hours on end really got her sweating for a change. The skirt came off next and had to be peeled off her hips. That's when she noticed something different that wasn't there when she put the skirt on. Taking a closer look, she found that something covering the bottom front portion of the thing.
 
With a shaking finger, she gently touched some of the stuff, it felt gooey and stuck to her finger as she pulled it back. A ropey, gooey, strand of…she dropped the skirt on the floor and backed away several steps, her eyes huge. That was, that was something even a girl couldn't produce and it was on her skirt!
 
“What the hell?!” She gasped.
 
Then she looked down at the thong Rei asked her to wear, to show off her backside, she said. Much to her relief the underwear was clean, so it was only on the skirt. Could some jerk at the club have somehow gotten some on her while she was dancing? She grabbed onto that thought like a downing victim grabbed for a rope, pure desperation.
 
Feeling gross, she took a few seconds to check and see if there was anymore stuff on her body, but was relieved when she didn't find any. Pulling off the thong was interesting and just a tad weird. She was wet down there, very wet and had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning as it came away from her sensitive skin. Is this what dancing did to a girl's body?
 
Her whole body shuddered as she finished taking off the underwear and dropped it on the bench with the skirt and top. At this point she was wary of taking off the socks and shoes. Once she had everything off she did another examination to make sure nothing was there, rubbing her thighs, sides, and breasts just to be sure. Going home and having Akane find that stuff would be a death sentence.
 
Setting the clothes in a pile she grabbed one of the large towels off a nearby table and went to take a shower, a cold shower. She didn't feel like dancing anymore if it was going to do this to her body. Getting that close to a man's stuff was just disgusting enough. The cold shower would help to clear her head, and get rid of the evidence.
 
She stood under the shower for a minute letting the water run down her face and body and wondered what was going on. Something about this job was making her feel different about being a girl. A certain pride for her looks was growing inside her, an acceptance of her female form couldn't be far behind. Even going on the date didn't feel wrong since it was to help out her friend.
 
A month ago it would never have happened. Now things felt different and strange. She took several minutes to rub soap over her body and try to get clean. Deep inside her mind Mr. Dark's magic worked to keep Ranko from having a melt down. Acting like a real girl was just a foreign a concept for the neo-girl, so the magic had to work twice as hard. It made her body tingle with pleasure as she rubbed soap over her naked body, to `feel' right and good.
 
She wasn't ready to be a man just yet. Dealing with this as a girl was far easier than it would be as a man, she decided out of the blue. Girls were meant to deal with these kinds of things after all. She had a vague impression all the advice Genma gave over the years, but it was mostly insults. She didn't even want to think about that load of crap, but knew that her view of girls was somewhat skewed because of him.
 
It took several minutes under the cold water to calm down enough to think straight again. Sighing, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was out of place. It took several minutes to dry off and put her hair back in it's pig tail. She didn't even bother to get dressed as she did this.
 
Ah, it could wait until she had a few hours of sleep. Then a thought occurred to her and it was so unexpected that she froze in place. Thinking about the dancing suddenly made her realize that for the first ever she was free to explore the curse without taking a pounding.
 
No one there to spy on her as she slept or to punish her for trying to learn how the female body really worked. Not even a cry of `Pervert' for even thinking about it. The Tendo's never gave her any privacy. Could he really take that step and actually find a way to live with the curse? A way that didn't involve pain and suffering?
 
The idea seemed to shock her to the core. Looking down at her chest, Ranko gave it a tiny little squeeze and felt an odd sensation. Similar to when the men groped her out on the floor, but more pleasant. She glanced around once more, but the locker room as empty.
 
She started to remember what she witnessed over the last several days. What the girls did in the locker room, their behavior, movements, and everything else she could remember. Shaking her head, she opened her locker and quickly dressed. She just didn't know how to deal with something like this.
 
Nabiki couldn't watch this place either, she remembered, Mr. Dark made sure that all the employees and clients could relax without being spied on. Perverts liked to try and plant cameras all over. A smile spread over her face as more ideas started to pop into her brain. She never thought of this before and it was liberating. Could she actually take advantage of this?
 
What would it bring? How far could a plan go before it went to hell?
 
***
 
“How was your date Ranma?” Akane snickered the next afternoon. Ranma had managed to sleep through most of the morning.
 
Ranma shrugged, he was still half asleep. “Meh.”
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” She snapped.
 
“Nothing happened.” He said.
 
“Yeah right.” She huffed.
 
Off to the side Nabiki watched Ranma more than she usually did. Something was different this morning. It was nearly one in the morning when he wandered in last night, got attacked by P-Chan on the stairs, and got a malleting from Akane for defending himself. All pretty much normal.
 
So why did Ranma seem different today?
 
Ranma wasn't about to admit that he was thinking for a change. He did notice that Nabiki was watching him and stole some of her breakfast. The perfect distraction. He smirked at her for a few seconds before she noticed. Akane didn't though, which was a relief since she never allowed him to really relax these days.
 
“Hey!” Nabiki snapped and glared at him.
 
“What did you do now, Baka?” Akane growled.
 
“Eating.” He snapped. “Something you should do less of.”
 
Her mallet was out in the blink of an eye. It took Ranma in the chest and he twisted at the last second so that he went flying out the open screen and not the roof. He angled his flight out over the next couple of houses. It sure didn't take much to set her off lately. Good thing he was, to a certain extent, controlling the direction she sent him these days.
 
He picked a spot just past the next roof and angled his decent for an easy landing. Then his plan went to hell. Eyes wide, he found himself heading right for the middle of a pool full of girls.
 
“Crap!”
 
They didn't even have time to move as he landed with a massive splash. He heard a split second of screams before he hit the bottom of the pool with a light thump. Instead of surfacing, she stayed there for a few seconds before she opened her eyes to find a girl swimming down towards her.
 
She grabbed Ranko's arm and dragged her to the surface. They both sucked in several lung full of air. Floating on the surface, Ranko sighed and barely noticed that all the girls around her were wearing skimpy swimsuits.
 
The one that pulled her up came closer. “Hey Ranma.”
 
The red head turned and recognized the girl. “Yuka?”
 
She nodded. “Akane again?”
 
“Yep.” Ranma just grinned.
 
“I've always wondered why you don't just dodge her mallet.”
 
“I can take the pounding and I heal.”
 
“That doesn't explain anything Ranma.”
 
“Feh.” Ranma muttered and maneuvered around in the water until she was the edge of the pool. “Sorry for interrupting your thing.”
 
All four girls laughed at that.
 
“Why don't you stay? Akane didn't want to come over so it should be okay.” Sayuri, one of the other girls, said. She was wearing a red bikini, a very small one. After working at Bunny's Delight Ranma was immune to seeing girls in skimpy clothing. So she didn't find herself staring at four pretty girls.
 
“I better not, who knows what will happen.”
 
Yuka, wearing a very small white two piece, came over to the edge of the pool. “We don't mind, we can even lend you a suit Ranma, this is a party after all. Oh, that's Minako and Usagi, a couple of friends staying with us for a few days.”
 
Both girls had long blonde hair. One was wearing a plain blue bikini, not as daring as Yuka's though. The other one, with the strange hair style was wearing a pink one piece, she smiled and gave her a wave. Ranma wasn't sure what to do, but felt a break was in order now that she wasn't stuck at the Tendo's place.
 
“Sure, I guess.” Ranma decided. She wasn't even wearing shoes, Akane just tossed him out of the house like usual.
 
Yuka jumped from the pool and dragged Ranma into the house before the red head could ask about lunch. She squawked in surprise, but quickly found herself in a bedroom full of girl stuff. Yuka yanked her closet open and dove in head first. Her back side was sticking out, waving right in Ranma's face.
 
The suit was soaking wet, white, and didn't hide a thing from that angle. Ranma blushed a little at seeing Akane's friend that way and wondered why she wasn't being hit for it. Akane wasn't there, so there wouldn't be any pain. Ranma had to admit that the girl had a rather good body. She even shaved. Then Yuka backed out with a little box in her hands. She grinned as she handed it to Ranma.
 
“It's a bikini, mom likes them sexy, but you're a girl right now so it won't matter.” Yuka explained.
 
Sexy and black, Ranma thought as she opened the box and sat out two tiny pieces of cloth on the bed. “Where's the rest of it?”
 
Yuka's eyes were wide with excitement. “Put it on.”
 
“I'm not sure?” Ranma really didn't want to put the thing on. Yet another part of her did and it was currently fingering the cloth.
 
“Please?” She begged. “It's just us girls here, that and you're dripping pool water all over the rug.”
 
Ranma acked and jumped back. “Ah, alright. I guess these need to dry anyway.”
She undid the ties on her shirt and pulled it off. Her breasts sprang free just as Yuka turned to take the shirt. It didn't take much for her to gaze at Ranma's naked body. She swallowed nervously and tried not to do anything strange. Unlike Akane, Yuka was a bit of a pervert. “Get those pants and shorts off, I'll toss it all in the dryer.”
 
Nodding, Ranma stripped off the rest of her clothing and handed it to Yuka, who seemed to be a little flush. It had to be the smallest piece of clothing Ranma had ever worn. She pulled it up her legs and found that the tiny bit of cloth covered her female bits and just a bit of her back side. The top of her ass was showing, as well as the sides of her hips.
 
Blushing, Ranma quickly reached for the top and stopped. “How does this go on?”
Yuka, who was drooling, shook herself and grinned. “Just like a bra, but you tie it instead of hook it.”
 
Ranma gave her a half lidded look. “And that means?”
 
“Ah.” She said. Smirking, she took the top, stepped behind her, and wrapped it around Ranma's breasts. Her hands shook a little as she tied it in place and marveled at Ranma's breasts. “I'm so jealous.”
 
“What?” Ranma gave her a look.
 
“How can you be so big up here?” She motioned at Ranma's chest.
 
Ranma chuckled. “Jusenkyo springs beauty makeover, just add water.”
 
Yuka laughed and nodded. She wanted to throw the red head down on the bed and lick every square inch of her body. Really, really wanted to give the girl her first lesbian experience. “Just one thing to go.”
 
Ranma looked down and frowned. “What's left?”
 
Yuka brought her hands up to her breasts and lifted them, to show Ranma. “You need to make sure the suit is comfortable and nothing pinches.”
 
Blushing, Ranma adjusted her breasts in the top. “Ah, thanks, that feels better.”
 
“Great!” The girl said with a smile.
 
It was enough to get Ranma to relax and after stopping in the laundry room, they headed back out to the pool. That feeling of freedom was back. Ranma never felt it when he was in male form, which was odd enough, but only when female. As she was heading back she heard the girls talking out by the pool.
 
The girls all grinned as she stepped outside again. The girls all seemed to be slightly flushed, just like Yuka was earlier. Ranma shrugged it off and decided that all girls were weird. She found a chair and sat down next to Minako. The blonde quickly struck up a conversation, asking a bunch of strange questions.
 
Ranma kept her answers to a minimum, gotta learn something from Nabiki after a while, but did explain her martial arts abilities when asked how she came out of the sky. Minako was fascinated and had Ranma do a few simple moves. The girls sat and watched as she did a few punches and kicks.
 
For some reason Minako and Yuka developed a nose bleed after she did a high kick. Sayuri just shook her head and went to grab some bottles from the fridge. After that it turned into a little party. Ranma had never been to something like this before. He kept expecting someone to attack. It's what always happened anyway.
 
Ranma watched the girls as they talked to each other, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. Over all she was having a good time listening to the girls and sunning next to the pool. The sun felt good on her skin and allowed her to relax a little.
 
Soon after that, Yuka handed Ranma a cup of amber liquid. “Here, every girl needs to try this at least once.” She smirked as the other girls took some as well. Sayuri took a long drink and gasped, a slight blush on her cheeks.
 
“What is it?” It smelled horrible.
 
“Give it a drink, it won't hurt you.” She said and wandered over to Usagi, who started laughing after downing her own drink. A blush started forming on her cheeks after a few seconds.
 
Shrugging, Ranma took a sip, and realized what it was. The old man usually drank sake, not hard liquor, so this was a first for her. It smelled bad but tasted great. She took a larger swallow and licked her lips. “Not bad.”
 
All the girls nodded as they drained their cups and got some more. Later on Ranma had to admit she was having fun. Something she rarely had unless she was in the middle of a fight. The girls were starting to get a little weird as well, much to her amusement. Minako didn't seem to have any inhibitions as she kept posing for them. Even dancing at one point and Ranma had to join in, which was great.
 
Sipping at her drink, her third cup, she listened to the girl tell stories and giggle. It felt good to be part of something that wasn't a fight. She was also starting to feel just a little warm as well, but that might have been from the dancing.
 
Hic
 
She blinked. “What?”
 
“Juts the hiccups.” Sayuri said.
 
“Ah.” Ranma said. “I'm drunk.”
 
“Just a little.”
 
“I don't usually drink, not with the number of fights I get into.” She admitted, gazing at her cup.
 
Yuka looked worried. “You might have to stay here then. This is a bad time to get into a fight.”
 
This just made Minako and Usagi nod and grin oddly. Both of them had a little blush on their cheeks from drinking so much. They tried to look serious but just broke out in giggles. Ranma just shook her head. She was really starting to feel warm now, really warm. “I feel funny.”
 
“What?”
 
Ranma picked up a nearby magazine and started to fan herself. “It's hot.”
 
“Ah, maybe a little.” Sayuri admitted as she watched Ranma fan air on her breasts. She started to drool. Even Usagi sat up and took notice and she was extremely lazy. Even when at one of their parties.
 
Ranma was one of most beautiful girls in school, but she didn't use it to her advantage like all the others did. But she also knew that Ranma was a boy, so it was hard to admire her and then lust after the male version while Akane was around. Usagi and Minako had not clue so she couldn't just tell them.
 
A bikini top suddenly landed on Sayuri's head and she spun around to see Minako leaning back with a happy sigh, her breasts on full display. “That feels so much better!”
 
“Minako!” Sayuri gasped, then giggled. This was so typical that she forgot that the blonde would even do it.
 
Usagi just laughed. “Dance for us.”
 
Ranma's eyes just about tripled in size as Minako started to sway around, grinding her butt on an imaginary partner. Usagi jumped up and joined her friend, bumping and grinding against each other and laughing. Then she just started to laugh and quickly joined the girls for a little fun of her own.
 
Minako just grinned wider at Ranma's reaction, grabbed the girl around the waist and pulled her closer while still dancing. She gave him a knowing grin. “Take yours off and live a little.”
 
“Minako!” Usagi started to giggled again. Minako was always like this when she got even a little drunk. She stopped dancing and went to get some more to drink, looking sexy in her cute pink suit. Ranma had no idea how she did that as the girl's ass rocked enticingly.
 
“No thanks.” Ranma stopped watching Usagi.
 
“It's so warm.” She mimicked, arching back a little to let Ranma get a good look at her chest.
 
Ranma twitched, she felt like she was falling into a trap.
 
“It feels nice and air is just cool enough.” She winked and spun around with a laugh.
“Ooh, I like that.” Yuka suddenly giggled and pulled her top off.
 
Ranma twitched at all the female flesh on display. Then Sayuri joined in and took her top off as well. She was still blushing, but wasn't about to let Yuka upstage her. Ranma figured that would be a good time to leave. Fun was one thing, but something wasn't right. She was feeling really hot now and was starting to sweat.
 
She stood up and found that her top falling off on it's own. Four sets of eyes turned to look at her in awe.
 
“Whoa!” Yuka gasped, she was still holding the tie to Ranma's top in her fingers. The girl tried to look innocent, but broke into giggles.
 
Ranma blinked at her exposed chest. “What?”
 
Ranma gave a tired sigh and shrugged. “Alright, I guess since everyone else is topless.”
 
Usagi found four pairs of eyes turned towards her as she came back from getting a refill. “Um, I don't have a top to remove, it's a one piece?” She also didn't like the weird look that Minako was giving her. Ten seconds later Ranma was starting to develop a nose bleed as Usagi's one piece landed in the pool.
 
The naked girl stood there in shock as Minako started to laugh in triumph. “Let's go all the way!” She declared, reaching for her bottoms.
 
“Hey, no need to go that far.” Sayuri said just as Minako's bottom piece landed on her head. The girl twitched. Minako did another little dance, eying Ranma as she did so. She winked.
 
This just made Usagi grab her drink and start chugging it down with a happy sigh. She could do naked while drunk. Ranma couldn't help noticing that she was a natural blond, though there wasn't much there to see. Why the hell was it so hot all of a sudden, she wondered. Things were moving to fast for Ranma, she didn't know what they were doing, or why. Neither Akane or Nabiki ever did things like this.
 
Ranma decided that another drink was in order and copied Usagi, at least it tasted good enough to calm her down a little. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Usagi was starting to relax, even dancing with Minako, thrashing her long hair back and forth. Then, to her horror, Yuka and Sayuri stripped their bottoms off as well and yelled happily.
 
This just made Minako dance faster and flash her bits at Ranma, who was to stunned to move. They were all naked, beautiful, and drunk enough to do anything. “Come on Ranma, lets have some fun.” She gave a `come here' gesture and grinned.
 
She backed up a step. “Um, no thanks.”
 
“Rashma, youu have n-no modeshty anyway.” Drunk Yuka slurred. She was on her hands and knees looking up at her. “Go aheah, I know yoush don't mind.”
 
“Go for it!” Minako had a glint in her eye that Ranma had only seen at work, from the men eyeing her. Cocking her hip, she slinked forward with a wicked grin on her face, her eyes wide.
 
“Ah…”
 
“Don't spoil the mood Ranma.” Sayuri said with a grin. “Join in, things are about to get really fun.” She did a sexy pose and licked her lips.
 
She shook her head. “Um…”
 
She needed to get out of there, right now, or something weird was going to happen. She was nearly naked, with four naked girl, if anyone of the fiancée's spotted this she would be dead meat. It was time to leave. She stood up and walked straight to the laundry room.
 
She was a little unsteady on her feet, but she managed to get there before she fell over. Way to much to drink, she thought. Her clothes were dry enough so she quickly changed out of the swimsuit. Yuka was pouting when she came back and the other girls were starting to make out.
 
Ranma froze at the sight and felt a wave of heat sweep through her body. She shuddered and looked away. If she didn't leave things were going to get out of control.
 
“You don't have to leave Ranma.” Sayuri begged, pressing her chest into Ranma's arm. “We just want to play.”
 
“If I stay here longer one of my rivals will show up, or one of the other girls, and start a fight.” She said, latching on to the first excuse that came to mind.
 
“We haven't seen anyone.” Yuka said as Usagi wrapped an arm around the girl's stomach.
 
Ranma shrugged as she hopped up on the wall around the property and launched into the air. Seconds later she was racing across the rooftops. Usagi and Minako could only stare at the sight. Seeing a martial artist of her caliber in action was quite a sight whenever it happened.
 
Sayuri sighed and shrugged. “Well, we almost had her.”
 
“Yep.”
 
“Oh well.” Sayuri said. “Usagi, stop nibbling on Yuka's ear like that.”
 
“But she tastes so good.”
 
***
 
Instead of heading back to the Dojo, Ranma made her way out of the city towards an area she liked to train. The grove was part of a nature preserve that dominated the side of Mr. Fuji and held several shrines, a few small homes, and several waterfalls. Riding on top of the train took about two hours to get there, but she didn't mind. It gave her time to calm down from the attack of Pervert Girls.
 
Why did everyone want to have sex with her? Guys she could understand to a certain extent, but now girls were coming on to her as well. Even worse, she came very close to joining in. Her heart was still pounding after getting away. Why was everyone so fascinated by sex?
 
Ranma found that whenever he had to spend extended amounts of time as a girl, he would wind up thinking about things, odd things. As a boy he just reacted to them and dealt with them. As a girl, he would sit there and think about them for hours. Some days it was rather annoying to be distracted by such things.
 
Thinking was the last thing she wanted to do, so she jumped off the moving train and ran the last five miles to the forest. She had a lot of nervous energy to get rid of after those girls. Her long strides covered the grassy ground at high seed, leaving a small trail of crushed grass in her wake.
 
The red head took the trees a little while later, bouncing from tree to tree with expert skill. Eventually she arrived at a small cliff side campsite overlooking a eighty foot waterfall. She stood there for several minutes letting the moisture in the air soak her clothes and cool her down.
 
She did some cool down stretches before walking over to the sat down facing the waterfall. From there she went into a deep meditative trance. It was time to do what she was avoiding, thinking. Looking within wasn't one of her better skills, but the old man did teach her how for a reason.
 
So for the first time since taking that silly job she meditated. Ranma watched her memories for the last few days in a bit of shock. Her actions as a girl didn't make any sense now. At first she was against wearing that dumb costume, but that changed, practically overnight.
 
She couldn't figure out why either. As far as she could tell, she just started liking that outfit. Then making that Bun-Fuu technique to be a better waitress in that costume. That was right up there in the WTF moments of the week. Still, she could tell that when she started to like the outfit, her progress at work improved and she started getting bigger tips.
 
There was even a change in how she dealt with the other girls in the hour before work used to familiarize the girls with the various types of girl clothes they might be asked to wear. She saw herself as she posed in various bits of lingerie, teddies, and costumes. She had enjoyed dressing up.
 
Ranma shuddered as she thought about her recent actions in a different light. Something inside was changing. She thought about how her job would give her a chance to explore more of her female side's differences. She was running out of excuses not to take advantage of the freedom the job presented. Several of the girls were turning out to be friends as well.
 
Friends who didn't know her as Ranma, but Ranko. Problem was, there was no way to change things right now. Nabiki was demanding more and more money and the job was the only way to get it. Hell if Akane had sent her through the roof earlier, it would have just added to the never ending bill.
 
Ranma started to think further back, reviewing all his recent actions. She quickly spotted little things that she hadn't noticed from even before she took her job. How changing back into a guy wasn't as important anymore. How irritated she was with Akane lately. On top of all that, the fathers just wouldn't back off anymore, instead they pushed and pushed without pausing.
 
That made her review a few of the more recent fights. They were more violent than normal, with more injuries. Dr. Tofu was even a little mad at him for sending so many to the hospital. Ranma knew that it meant the breaking point was coming. Was there some way he could use his female form to get rid of some of these frustrations?
 
It was impossible to say. For some reason the idea appealed more than he wanted to admit, but to use his girl form to avoid his problems was dishonorable. Ranma wasn't sure he could take that step. That got him thinking about dancing again. That was the first time he ever went dancing, male or female, and it was just incredible.
 
Still, could he find a way to gain that feeling back again? No, not as a man anyway and the Tendos wouldn't do anything to help either. Not unless he paid Nabiki and that would lead to more problems.
 
For the next several minutes he spent time looking over memories of Akane, Shampoo, and Ukyo. All of the memories seemed to be odd. He couldn't place what was out of place, but he recalled images of them in a more sexual way. The way Shampoo's chest bounced as she dove at him. Or the light playing over Ukyo as she cooked. The curve of Akane's hips as she kicked at him, the curve of her breast. All of it things he never noticed before.
 
He would have to take a close look at those later, he just spotted something strange during an attack on Kuno a few days before. Such a minor thing that he almost missed it. He fired a Ki blast at the idiot, but the color was wrong. With Ki that could mean a lot of things, but this one he knew.
 
He wasn't using confidence. The Ki wasn't blue, it was blueish. Something else was mixed with it. With a thought he brought out a bit of Ki and took a close look. It was the same odd color, not just a little, but all of it.
 
Female Ki!
 
There was more female Ki now, no, his Ki was more balanced now. He thought about it and realized that the curse might be calming down since he was female more often and for longer periods of time. Normally staying male for longer than an hour was hard, but staying female was a lot easier, though there were exceptions.
 
She lifted her hand up and formed a ball of energy. Female Ki in it's purest form mixed with his confident male Ki. With a though the Ki started to alter and change color as he focused. In seconds there was a ball of red ki in her hand. This was what Happosai took from girls underwear to keep his vitality.
 
A tiny bit went a long way too. Ranma shuddered a little and realized that he felt like a girl now, because of the Ki in her hand. It was an odd feeling, but also comforting in a strange kind of way. This was the first step in exploring his female form, accepting it even.
 
For a second she thought about work and even the girls she just met. A strange feeling started to fill her chest so she stopped. This just might be dangerous. She reabsorbed the ball back into her Ki and felt it move through her body. This wasn't the brightest thing to do though, but only because she wasn't aware of Mr. Dark's manipulations to her unconscious mind. The energy seemed to ignite something inside her.
 
She gasped as that warmth from earlier came back with a vengeance. Shuddering, she started to pant as a tingling started to grow between her legs. Her eyes clouded over as she fell over on her side, rubbing her legs together to force the sensations to stop. It didn't help one bit.
 
“Anghgaa!” She growled.
 
Her hips started to wiggle against her will. Cursing under her breath she reached down her pants to see if something was wrong and touched her sex. A wave of pleasure nearly overwhelmed her and she moaned. The sound would have caused any man in the area to get an instant boner.
 
Her mind seemed to latch onto two facts, touching herself felt good, but it also made the strange desire go away until she touched herself again. Writhing, she touched her sex again and rolled onto her stomach. Panting, she started to rub the forbidden area below, acting on instinct.
 
The magic in her mind made little changes here and there, as she got lost in waves of pleasure. Nothing obvious, but she was too distracted to care. Ranma moaned in lust and spread her nether lips wide, her middle finger tracing the opening. Her panting got faster and she started to make little cries as her hips twitched.
 
Gasping, her felt a warm liquid starting to cover her fingers. Her hips kept lifting off the ground, twitching. Her back arched and she pushed a finger into her opening. Her first self induced, orgasm nearly made her pass out. She screamed in pleasure as it rushed through her.
 
Her hips slowly relaxed and lowered to the ground, but her fingers stayed there for several minutes just touching her sensitive folds. Blushing, Ranma tried to regain control, but it was too much effort and deep inside she wanted to experience more than this and let her fingers rub a little more.
 
With a bit of effort she managed to coax a couple of aftershocks from her sex before she dozed off for a few minutes. A feeling of contentment settled over her as she lay there.
 
The magic inside her used this opportunity to finish the changes and altering the effect of the body's pleasure centers. This was what all the manipulations were for, to bring a girl to this state and change them. A blush formed on Ranma's face as she crooned in her sleep. The moisture in the air suddenly started to feel really good on her exposed skin. Like fingers slowly caressing her body.
 
For the first time ever Ranma started to think of his female side as a separate person. Earlier thoughts echoed through her mind as she slept in post orgasmic bliss, but this time they were filtered through Mr. Dark's magic, bringing pleasure and wanton desires. It felt like dancing.
 
***
 
Mr. Dark contemplated his red headed star as he sat her picture down and brought his brush over to add another line. Her resistance seemed to come and go, but right now he could sense that she was ready for another suggestion. In seconds he had a new line added to the picture and watched at it glowed for a few seconds.
 
`I enjoy being a girl.'
 
A simple line, but Ranko was currently just going through the motions. Having a little fun, sure, but nothing that stood out. That line would settle into her subconscious and bring out the girl repressed underneath the Tomboy personality. It would also be a crime not to have her show off that magnificent body of hers.
 
This suggestion, more than any others would shatter the last remaining barriers Ranko had. Mr. Dark just didn't now what he was dealing with.
 
***
 
Strangely enough Ranko didn't feel to guilty when she woke up. Absorbing that female Ki had set her off, but pleasantly so. After sitting up and stretching, she bounced to her feet and saw that the sun would be down soon. Catching the train back would be a pain though.
 
Eh, it wasn't that big of a deal. She did make one quick decision though. Going back to the Dojo wouldn't work right now. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with Akane again. There was one place she could stay though and figured it would be a good idea for now.
 
Two hours later she was back in Tokyo racing across the roof tops happily bouncing from roof to fence and back. It only took another hour to get to her mother's place. She was always inviting her over for dinner and other things. She lived in a small neighborhood were houses were surrounded by trees and walls.
 
The only problem was that there wasn't an answer at the door when she knocked. Ranko sighed, but she did want to get some hot water and maybe use the shower. It had been a long day already and she hadn't even gotten into a fight yet. How rare. She slipped into the house to find the kitchen.
 
It was quiet at first and no one answered when she called out. Shrugging, she moved towards the kitchen. A weird sound caught her attention though and she changed direction. She couldn't identify it at first, but as she approached an almost closed door near the end of the hall, she recognized it as heavy moaning.
 
She almost left, but her curiosity got the better of her. She peaked through the slightly open door and got a shock. Her mother, Genma, and Soun were all on the floor having sex. Ranko gaped at the sight and wondered when this started. For the next several minutes she watched as her mother rode both men to gushing orgasms and begging for more.
 
Ranma backed away from the door and quickly left the house. Why was she encountering so much perversion lately? In a way she didn't really mind, but was there something about all this she wasn't aware of? She was warm again and this time she recognized it as a sign, she was horny.
 
The female body was horny.
 
***
 
To Be Continued
 
Notes: I tried to show a bit of progression in this chapter. Ranma is having problems dealing with the changes, but so long as he isn't caught, he'll continue to explore. A slight change in personality from Cannon Ranma, but a major one to pull this Lemon off. He's also starting to think of Ranko as a way to get away from his problems without running away. To relax and have fun for a change.
 
Next chapter more of the New Job story line picks back up with Ranko's first journey into the Back Room. ^^;