Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Falling Into the Deep End ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This chapter represents the small scene used in New Job where Ranma ends up doing all five guys her first time in the Back Room. The scene was never detailed, just her seduction and a bit of petting. I gave it a massive expansion that covers most of this huge chapter. As with all my lemons I detail quite a bit, use dirty words, etc.

Have fun!

***
Bunny’s Delight
Ch 3 - Falling into the Deep End
By CRose
(c) 2008

***

Ranma wasn’t sure what to do after everything that happened yesterday. She sighed as she used a stick to play with the water in the canal as it slowly drifted by. Over the last few weeks she had been exposed to all kinds of new and weird ideas. Most of it was sexual in nature as well and she was beginning to get used to it. That actually amused her more than anything.

It was supposed to be a subject she usually didn’t want to even think about. It always brought pain from one of the girls. Those girls could deal out a serious amount of pain. It was a good thing she was becoming used to it or they would have probably killed her long ago.

Add in all guys that wanted them and it got even worse. Now things were changing and she wasn’t sure what should be done about it. Her outlook on the girl form was changing because of all these recent experiences. Working a job where she let men touch her body was just weird. Though she had to admit that it was kind of fun too, she would never admit that out loud.

She even had to take an hour a day before work to attend a class that taught how to dress in the various costumes, how to move and look sexy, and even how to talk to the customers. Much to her surprise, that class was teaching her more about being a girl than anything else she had encountered yet.

They even explained girl’s underwear. That one had been an eye opener for sure. No wonder Akane got so mad at her for running around topless so much. She laughed at that. Ranma didn’t care what anyone thought about her running around like that, but it embarrassed Akane.

Probably because she didn’t have the nerve to do it herself, Ranma thought. Walking around in an out fit that left nothing to the imagination for five hours a night, any modesty she might have had was long gone. That was something Ranma was wondering about. He was getting used to being a girl. How weird was that?

That made her think of Yuka’s party and those girls running around naked. Ranma really wondered if she should have stayed to see what would happen, but she also knew that something bad would happen. Something bad always happened when she tries to do something normal.

Things were just so hectic lately that she couldn’t seem to walk around the block without seeing a half naked girl. She saw naked girls at work, outside of work, and when she was walking home. Shampoo would break in and get into bed with him during the night, naked.

And just last night she just witnessed her mother fucking two men and having the time of her life. Ranma just couldn’t seem to wrap her head around that one. The very idea of doing two men at once was just so odd. It went against everything she was taught by the old man.

She snorted at that thought. As if he would ever teach her anything outside of fighting. What she did know centered around what she learned from school, not much, and some magazines she occasionally came across. Those were always one on one as well and she never had time to look at them for long.

On the other hand, the idea of sex wasn’t really a problem anymore. Actually having sex with Akane would be great, but she really had her doubts these days. Akane wasn’t even being nice anymore. Just seeing Ranma was enough to set off her temper. Ranma was trying to be nicer too.

It would work itself out eventually. She knew that from experience. Until then she would have to wait and see what happened. Standing up, she dusted off her pants and jumped back to street level. She could spend most of the day thinking everything over and not come to any kind of decision.

She just didn’t feel like brooding over it. Instead she wanted to have a bit of fun. Maybe she could pick another fight with Akane? Naw, that was getting boring. The girl was just too predictable.

Ranma tried and tired to teach her how to use her speed better, but the girl just didn’t respond right. Of course insulting her didn’t work as it was supposed to either. That one just confused Ranma even more. Wasn’t that how a fighter learned to control themselves? It was how she learned after all.

“Feh.” She muttered.

Instead of running back, she strolled along for a few minutes and wondered what she would find if she went back to her mother’s place. She knew from earlier that the old man wasn’t back yet, so they just might still be there. She also had to see if Kasumi managed to get Rei’s dress clean.

Canal water was easier to explain than cum stains after all. She giggled, just thinking of what Akane would have said if she saw that. Luckily there was very little fall out over the ‘date’ and everyone forgot about it. She wanted to do something fun today.

Work called this afternoon, but that left her with a few hours to kill before she had to be there. For once, she didn’t want to spend those hours practicing either. She already figured out how to do Mousse’s hidden weapons trick. Well, up to a point, but she would get better with more practice.

She even considered going shopping, but shrugged that off. Nabiki already took her eighty percent of the weekly paycheck and told her to make more. Bills didn’t pay themselves after all. Ranma was going to get her back one of these days. She giggled, that girl needed a good spanking.

Nabiki sure wouldn’t see it coming. Laughing, Ranma heard her name being called and turned to see Yuka and Sayuri running over to her. It only took a few seconds for them to catch up with her. She grinned at the two of them. “Ladies.”

Yuka glared at her. “Ah, we wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday.”

“When you tried to seduce me.” Ranma stated.

Sayuri laughed. “Yuka thought you didn’t know what was happening.”

Ranma shrugged, still smiling. “You caught me at a bad time.”

They nodded. “Well we wanted to say sorry, just in case.”

“Want to come to our next one?” Yuka smirked at her.

“Ah, I just might, now that I understand what all of you wanted.”

“Minako really wanted to play with you.” Sayuri said with her own smirk. “She was about to jump you just before you left. She was sad after you left.”

“She’ll get over it.”

“Or jump you the next time she sees you.”

Laughing, Ranma nodded. “Well let me know when the next one is and I’ll see if I can get there.”

They nodded. “Are you going back to the dojo?” Yuka asked.

“Yep, not much to do right now.”

“Shopping?”

“I’m broke, talk to Nabiki if you want to know where my money went.”

That made them giggle.

“We were just wandering around, mostly. Maybe we should find Akane.”

“Oh really? Well she could use a distraction.” Ranma grumbled.

“She has gotten a lot worse recently.” Sayuri explained. “We wanted her to come to our party to get her to relax, but as usual she refused.”

“She’s never been to one?”

Yuka shook her head. “She came to the first one, but didn’t stick around after she found out what was going on. Blew her top and stomped out after crushing a glass in her hand. She hasn’t mentioned it since.”

“Ever since then she’s been on the war path about perverts.” Sayuri muttered. “At least she wasn’t as violent as she is now.”

Ranma was a bit surprised. “I didn’t know that. I thought Kuno was the cause.”

“Kuno just aggravated the problem.”

Yuka nodded.

“We think Akane just might be interested, but she just won’t do it.”

“Ah, well, give it another shot.” Ranma thought Akane needed to relax as well and didn’t care how it was accomplished. If it meant getting the girl laid, so be it. She gagged at that though and almost giggled. Instead, she shook herself and grinned.

“We’re going to give it a shot.”

“If you’re going over to the dojo I’ll just head to work. I can show up a couple of hours early.”

“That place where you walk around in that reveling outfit?” Yuka gasped, her eyes sparkling.

“Yep.” Ranma frowned. “Crap, I might need to go to the dojo after all. I need my costume.”

“Can we see you in it?” Both girls were almost drooling. They hadn’t seen her in it yet and rumors were all over the place.

“Ah.” She blushed.

“Please!” The puppy dog look made her cave in just a few seconds.

She laughed. “Alright, alright just stop that!”

They giggled, and nodded.

Then minutes later, they arrived in Ranma’s room. Kasumi was in the kitchen when they arrived. Nabiki and Akane were nowhere to be found, much to Ranma’s relief. Why couldn’t she say no to a pretty girl? Once upstairs, Ranma got her costume out of the closet and showed it to the girls.

“Oooh, is that silk?”

She nodded. “Yep, the boss insists on the best materials for his perverted costumes.”

“These ears are so cute!” Sayuri giggled as she put them on.

Yuka picked up a small white ball of fluff. “What’s this?”

“A tail.”

“Yep, it goes on the back of the bottom piece right there.” Ranma explained, pointing out the clip.

Both girls giggled.

“What do you think?”

“Put it on.”

She blinked. “Uh, why?”

“We did want to see you in it.” Sayuri reminded her. This made Yuka give Ranma the ‘wide eyed’ look of pleading.

Sighing, Ranma just hung her head. She really didn’t need to be caught wearing this thing at home again. Ah well, good thing Nabiki wasn’t there to see her. She started to undress, taking her shirt and pants off and tossing them on the floor.

“You really do wear boxers under all that?” Sayuri asked, a bit surprised.

“I do change genders several times a day.”

They nodded.

Once she was naked, Ranma quickly pulled the costume on as the girls watched and drooled. Yuka was in awe just from seeing Ranma completely naked for the first time. By the time Ranma was setting the ribbons in place over her breasts the girl was flushed and eying her hungrily.

Ranma turned around to give them a look from the back. “What do you think?”

Sayuri tackled Yuka just as the girl jumped at Ranma. “She likes it.”

Ranma laughed and backed up a few steps. “Ah, yep.”

“Must have precious!”

“Yuka!”

Feeling a little evil, Ranma walked around the room using Bun-Fuu, wagging her tail the whole way. Spinning, walking some more and even bending over as if delivering a drink. Sayuri was the one drooling now. Yuka was lost in a perverted little fantasy and giggling to herself.

Ranma waved her hand in front of the girl’s face. “She’s out of it.”

Swallowing her drool. Sayuri stood up and walked around Ranma. “This is so stunning. It takes some serious nerve to walk around in something this revealing.”

That made Ranma shrug. “Actually, after a couple of days its gets pretty easy. Once you stop worrying how you look and just do it, it’s a lot of fun.”

“Maybe I should work at this place.” Sayuri muttered.

Shrugging, Ranma started to get undressed. “I’d better change.”

Yuka giggled to herself.

“Why don’t you just take off the outer things like the ears, tail, cuffs, a choker, and just wear it under your clothes. Put the other stuff in a bag and take it to work with you.”

Ranma hadn’t done that before. “Sure, that will make things easier.”

“Eeeeee!” Yuka cried out.

Both girls turned to look. Yuka was holding her hands between her legs and bucking her hips. Ranma could only stare at the girl as she rode through a great orgasm. Her flushed face was glancing up just slightly, her eyes blank with lust. Sayuri sighed and put a hand over her face.

“Not this again.”

Ranma was just fascinated. He’d never actually seen a girl have an orgasm before. Had one of her own sure, but never witnessed one. Was that what she looked like by the falls? Yuka let out a satisfied sigh as she relaxed and started panting in afterglow. “Oh Ranma, you were wonderful!”

“What!”

Sayuri fell to the floor giggling.

***

Using his computer, Mr. Dark watched as Ranko ate dinner during her break. She was quite lively tonight. From what he could tell, she was eating up all the attention the men were giving her. Not even getting mad when one of them managed to touched her at the wrong moment.

According to the spells monitoring her, she recently experienced some kind of change in outlook as well, a very good development. He wasn’t to sure what brought it on, but she was now primed for working the second floor. Her smile radiated to all around her as well, making them smile as well. She wasn’t supposed to reach this point for another couple of months. Well if she was ready, he had a group that wanted her to ‘serve’ them and they were good with beginners.

Several months ago they had broke in Rei and Hitomi, leaving both girls more than willing to work the rooms. Both girls were some of top girls working right and with Ranko set to outshine them if she kept improving at this rate. She was just too cute to brush off and the men noticed that. Still he thought Ranko would resist what he wanted her to do.

Even Rei had gone in knowing what she was expected to do. Ranko didn’t have that kind of training yet. That was usually the final set of commands after the girl was ready and willing. When it was obvious that the girl’s sex life outside of the building was gaining speed.

Ranko was ready, but he didn’t think she was willing to go that far. His probes showed that she was still, technically, a virgin as well. So he would need to ease her into the role she was to play. That meant he would have to trick her into becoming a willing slut for the night.

Poking his head out of the office, he waved a girl over. “Rei.”

“Boss.”

“I want you to talk to Ranko.”

“Why? She’s doing great out there.”

He smiled. “I know, she’s been Requested.”

Rei’s eyes widened and a giant grin spread across her face. “For a Room?”

“Yes, but it’s a little early.”

Rei nodded, but shrugged. “She might be more willing than you think. We went dancing the other day and she spent most of the night glued to her dance partner.”

He nodded, remembering that.

“Well she made him cum all over himself just by dancing with him.”

“Heh, that is interesting.”

“I nearly grabbed her myself. She’s very sexy when she dances.” Rei admitted.

“I’ll make a note of that.” He said. “Do you think you can talk her into doing it?”

“Maybe.”

“She doesn’t know what’s expected though, that might be a problem.”

Rei shrugged. “I’ll see what I can do. She’s been in a good mood all night so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Good luck.” He said, reached around her, and gave her ass a good rub. Rei wiggled her butt and let him get a real good feel.

She bounced out of the office a few minutes later, slightly flushed. It only took her a few minutes to find Ranko in the break room. “Ranko!”

The red head looked up with noodles in her mouth. She sucked them up as Rei came over and sat down next to her. “Rei?”

“I’ve got great news!”

“You’ve been Requested for a private room.” She gave Ranko a hug.

“Ah, I won’t be ready for that till next month.”

“The boss says you’re ready now.” Rei said.

“I have no idea what they do there.” She had never seen Rei this excited, even during that date.”

“Same as down here, just fewer customers and more personal service.”

Ranko nodded, it sounded easy enough. “Those rooms require a different costume though, right?” She wasn’t sure about that.

“Usually, they can be anything from our regular costume to lingerie and high heels. It just depends on the customer really.” Rei explained.

Ranko choked. “Lingerie?”

“Yep, those are some of the most interesting outfits. The men can’t take their eyes off you no matter what you do.” She giggled and got a far off look for a few seconds.

“Whoa.” Ranko wondered if she would have to do that if she accepted.

Shaking herself, Rei gave Ranko a look. “First timers never have to wear lingerie though. You’ll probably be given the alternate bunny costume.”

Ranko remembered that one from training. The outfit had the cuffs and ears as usual, but the main body was a sight though. The bottom was a blue string number that used the curve of her hips to tie high on the hips and so low cut it was lucky Ranko was bald down there. Just thinking of men looking at her in that makes her squirm.

Oh great, she was getting turned on just thinking about the things. It wasn’t as though she wasn’t showing off enough already in the normal outfit. She let Rei babble and went to work finishing her dinner. If she accepted, she would need the energy since she would be here a few hours longer than normal.

The top was also blue and tied at the front as it went over each breast like cup of cloth to hold everything together, went around her back and tied in the front. The cloth was almost sheer and when wet with sweat turned see through under the right lighting. Lastly, Ranko would have her hair down, but where the hair that hung just in front of her ears was wrapped in more blue ribbons with tiny gold symbols.

These hair ribbons were the ace in the hole. They would make sure Ranko did what Mr. Dark wanted her to do. Though not exactly when, he had to leave that up to chance for the moment. The magic in the ribbons slowly turned the girl on until they were so horny that they would do anyone. All in all Ranko would look like a sex bomb, ready to go off at the right time. To complete the look she was a pair of sandals that tied around her calves with more blue ribbon.

“So what do you think?” Rei asked.

“I guess?” She shrugged, it couldn’t be that bad.

“Great, just remember to have fun. The boss likes you so there won’t be any problems.”

Ranko laughed. “I suppose you’re right.”

She watched as Rei bounced off to tell Mr. Dark. Ranko rubbed her legs together and had another small daydream of sex. Could she use this to her advantage in some way? This was turning out to be one of those days were everything happened fast. Now she was going to be half naked with several men for several hours.

A shiver went down her spine. Her breasts were starting to feel warm again. If this kept up she would have to start carrying around a fan just to cool off. Laughing, she got up and went to get her newest costume.

***

Rei stuck her head into the office. “She’ll do it.”

He grinned. “Excellent, did you tell her that she was free to…”

“Nope, I thought that would make her run.”

Mr. Dark thought about that for a second and nodded. “I’ll take care of it, thank you Rei.”

“No problem!” She chirped and bounced away.

He sat there for a few minutes wondering if he should add any more lines to her picture. Shrugging, he got up and retrieved the picture, brush, and special ink. He would have to word this just right to get past any reluctance she might have.

Perhaps it was time for a more forceful command. Chanting, he started to write and watched each letter erupt in golden fire as he etched it onto the picture. The air around the picture suddenly rippled violently and he stepped back in shock, stopping his chant.

“What the heck?”

It went back to normal after a few seconds. Other than that brief oddity, nothing else happened. He sent out a probe to test the magic but that was functioning properly again. Picking it up, he started at her for a few minutes trying to figure out what just happened. What was that?

He wandered over to his desk and sat down. This was the sign of a problem that was out of his experience. He had been turning girls into sluts for years and he was really good at it, but this was a first for him. A few minutes later he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

“Sensei, something odd just happened.”

***

Ranko eyed her uniform with a bit of apprehension. It was almost as revealing as that bathing suit she wore over at Yuka’s party. At least she liked the bunny suit after a few days, but this was, if anything, the next step up in perversion. Still, she was somewhat curious what she would look like once she got it on.

She did have the kind of body this thing was made for after all. Stripping naked, she took a second to tie the bottom in place. It was harder than it looked, but got it after a few tries. It was so soft that it was hard to tell it was even there.

Once that was in place Ranko avoided the top by putting on the sandals next and walking around for a few minutes to get used to them. They were more comfortable than she thought. That just left the top and then putting the ribbons in her hair.

Taking the top, she slowly started to wrap it around her breasts. All that practice was staring to pay off and she soon had a perfect knot right between her breasts. She gave her chest a little lift and got them settled into the top a little better. The thing pinched just under her arms. She twisted around a few times to make sure nothing was going to tall off.

“Rei?”

The girl walked over and grinned. “You look great!”

Blushing a little, she nodded. Even she had to admit that she was looking very good in the perverted outfit. Ranko didn’t see the look Rei gave her that would have remided her of Yuka from earlier. Getting those two out of the house after that had set off Akane too, what a day.

She held up the hair ties. “How do I put these in?”

“Ah, I’ll help you with those.” The girl said. Moving closer, she grabbed Ranko’s hair and started to braid the ribbons into the hair. As each one was put in place, Ranko found that she was starting to relax a little. She had never had anything in her hair before and was surprised that such a thing could go in her hair.

They moved over to the mirror to see how it all looked once Rei was done. Ranko posed for a few seconds and grinned. “Yep, I’m one hot number.”

Rei just giggled and nodded. “I’ll, say you are. Now that you’re dressed I just remembered something I didn’t tell you about.”

“Oh?”

“The pay.” Rei whispered.

“Is it bad?”

“The opposite, but you aren’t allowed to tell the other girls what you make. The second floor work is only for those of us that have earned that right.” Rei explained.

Ranko nodded. “I see.”

“It’s also a right of passage.”

“A test?”

Rei nodded. “Sorta, you’ll understand as the night goes on.”

“Oh!” Another girl cooed as she saw Ranko’s outfit. “The second floor? One of the Back Rooms?”

Ranko nodded.

“First time?” She gave a naughty grin.

“Yeah.”

“Just relax and go with the flow. This will be a night you’ll remember for a long time to come.” She explained and shivered happily.

“There will only be five men at this party.” Rei explained.

“A small one?” She girl shrugged. “That’s perfect for your first time there.”

“Those can last for hours and hours if you work that tail right.” She had a gleam in her eye. “I’m getting wet just thinking about it.”

Ranko froze in shock, a part of her remembering all her own soiled panties of late. Of course Rei just giggled and agreed so it must be a normal thing for girls. Maybe she wasn’t weird after all. This just made her relax even more.

The girl gave Ranko another look. “Men in the back room are far more bold because of he private setting.”

“Oh great.” Ranko was expecting that.

“Just endure and you’ll figure out how it works.” The girl winked. The word ‘endure’ came out in a sexy purr. Rei nodded and gave Ranko’s bottom a little pat before they both walking off to work the front room.

As she stood there, her head started to hurt and she felt something inside her shift. Then Ranko’s eyes went wide and part of her that was Ranma just faded into the background. No, not faded, but merged into one being. Two sides of the same personality became one in a few seconds. Leaving her altered, but nearly the same except for a few little things.

A quiet moan left her lips as her knees gave out and she sat down on a bench. After several minutes the feeling seemed to calm down or she got used it, but didn’t go away. Gasping for air, Ranko wasn’t aware of this change. Just that she was suddenly really warm. Years of repressed memories and actions just fell into place with such force that she was unable to move for a few seconds.

She shook her head as she started to feel normal once again, thought about what she saw her mother doing a few hours before and started panting. A rush of heat flared between her legs and she shuddered. This female body was going to drive her bonkers with its needs. At least this time she knew what the heat meant and Akane wasn’t there to hit her for it.

She stood up to pull the cloth from ridding up her butt crack and giggled, her eyes were slightly blank. The symbols on the ribbons in her hair sparkled innocently. Sitting down in her new outfit wasn’t a safe idea. It was obvious the way it rode up between her legs. After a couple of tries, she managed to pull it free.

Mr. Dark met her just outside the locker room. “Ranko, you look great.”

She gave him a little nod.

“Follow me.”

He led her down the hall, in the opposite direction of the main stairs. At the end of the hall was a small door she hadn’t seen before. It opened to reveal another set of stairs. “This is the secondary set of stairs to be used in case of fire emergencies and other things. It’s also a better way to get to the second floor.”

Ranko nodded.

“Use these whenever you have to work the second floor. Please go to room five. There is a bar there with menus for their food. Please use the phone on the bar to call the kitchen to send orders.”

“Yes sir.”

“This is your first time, so just have fun up there.” He smiled at her and walked back to his office, which was just around the corner. An idea was starting to form in her mind but even she wasn’t sure if she could go through with it. Still, maybe it was time to explore a little. Even though it just happened, Ranko didn’t even remember what just happened to her in the locker room.

Chaos Magic didn’t like to be played with.

***

Hitomi led the five executives to the room. A short brunette girl with wild hair and an outfit of green form fitting ribbons. She sashayed in just right way to keep them from wandering around the club unsupervised. “It’s good to see you back. The usual room?”

“Yes.” One of them answered.

She grinned and did what she could to keep them entertained until they reached the second floor. She led them over to a door and opened it without stopping or missing a beat. The room had one large table with five chairs around it, a glass bar next to the wall, and silky bolts of cloth hanging over the walls and ceiling.

“Enjoy yourselves gentlemen.” She winked and left with a gesture towards the red headed waitress in her revealing outfit standing next to the bar, menus in hand and a gleam in her eye. The door closed silently, followed by a quiet click as the lock engaged. No one outside the room could open it unless they had a special key.

“Hello! I’m Ranko. It will be my pleasure to serve you tonight.” She gave a deep bow to the men and turned on her heel, striding to the large table making sure to wiggle her butt for the men as they followed. She could feel her eyes on her as she moved.

As she made her way around the room sitting each of the men, she bent over the table as she placed the menu’s down, to stretch the cloth over her chest and offer a perfect view of her chest. She did this on the first floor as well, just as she was taught. The men just grinned as they took their menus.

Ranko had to admit that her half formed idea was starting to look better and better now that she was here. There would be a few problems, but she wasn’t afraid to take a chance. As she set the last one down, the youngest of the group came behind her, taking hold of her hips and pushing his crotch to her bottom causing her to gasp ever so slightly.

‘This was more than just being bold!’ She thought.

“Well Miss Ranko, do you have a suggestion for what’s good tonight?” He asked, his eyes roving over every inch of her body. He let go of her hips and felt her stomach with the tips of his fingers.

She suddenly had major doubts about her plan. There was no way she could to anything like that! She stepped away from him and let him sit down. What was she thinking? Her body on the other hand seemed to know what it wanted all to well. A part of her seemed to crave that touch. Was this what her mother felt?

“Th-the cook is supposed to have a new recipe for sushi that many of our customers have complemented on.”

“Then let’s order that and a round of drinks for everyone. We have some business to discuss after all.” An older one laughed, startling Ranko a little. She rushed to make their drinks.

To keep her mind off the weird sensations that were driving her insane, she kept in motion as she worked. Helping to make sure everyone always had a full glass. That didn’t stop the gropers though. At least she could deal with that and put Bun-Fuu to full effect.

As she moved around the room one of them would always have a hand on her body somewhere, her lower back, her thigh, and all the usual places. Innocent places that they were allowed to touch her. They hadn’t even gone for her bottom yet. She was quietly amazed by this.

Within half an hour, she was breathing in short gasps as she moved. She used her martial arts training to control her breathing though. They didn’t need to know what was going on. She also made sure they were all comfortable by taking their coats and setting them on the bar.

Problem was, all that touching as driving her mad. Who knew that such a thing could feel so good? There was this slight musky smell in the air that made her light headed. Could these feelings be why the girls were so envious of her working the room? A light layer of sweat was forming on her face and chest and she couldn’t fine a way to cool off.

“Are you alright?” One asked, a grin on his face.

“I’m fine, just moving around a lot.” She answered.

“You can sit down and rest if you want.” The younger one suggested.

“Naw, I’m fine.” Ranko said.

Suddenly a hand came up and cupped her ass. She froze in shock. How had she missed that? It felt so good that she nearly moaned. Instead, she jerked away and gave his hand a swat. He just winked at her.

The food arrived a little while after that. Ranko wondered why they weren’t talking business, and then shrugged it off. She grabbed a small bottle of water from the bar and took a quick drink. She felt like she was gong to burst into fire. The guys were eyeing her again so she came back over to the table.

“Can I get you anything else?”

She gasped as more fingers caressed her bare legs and thighs. Those hands felt so nice that she couldn’t seem to must up the energy to stop them. Everything was tingling now and every touch brought her more pleasure than the one before. "W-Would you want something else to drink?" she stammered out, her voice came out with a slight purr to it.

"Hmm, how about a refill?" The nearest man asked in a soft voice. His fingers were tracing down her bare back, just barely touching the skin. Ranko shivered as they went right to the curve of her ass and vanished. Warm didn’t describe what she was feeling now.

She dashed over t the bar and got him more to drink. It only took a few seconds though and she was back at the table. More hands came up to touch her stomach and thighs again. She couldn’t see it, but the damp spot between her legs was starting to show and all of them noticed.

“Anything else?” She didn’t stammer that time.

A hand reached out and gently touched her erect nipple through the thin material of her top and gave a little squeeze. Ranko froze as a lightning bolt seemed to strike from out of nowhere. No man had ever touched those before! As quickly as the touch came, it as gone, back to her touching her abs.

Her eyes seemed to widen as her nipples hardened even more. Ranko’s panting was starting to become apparent as well. Just what they were looking for. Her hair bands seemed to catch the light and sparkle as she turned to the other men.

"Y-Yes, and you?" She directed her question to the man on the left whose hand was stroking her thigh just below her ass. From behind they could all see how wet she was. As he pulled his hand away, Ranko felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. They were doing things to her that she didn’t understand, but she liked it, a lot.

“This outfit of yours is incredible.” He said and gave one of the strings a little tug. She gave his hand a little slap and laughed.

“Naughty, you shouldn’t do that.” Ranko said, but was barely able to get out.

“I think you liked that.” He purred in her ear.

Ranko side stepped him and went behind the bar, her face flushed with pure desire. Taking a large breath, she forced herself to regain control of her body. While being touched felt good, she was here to do a job. She went back to filling drinks and moving about the table.

Gods, their hands were everywhere she went. They were getting bolder as well, reaching out to run a finger under the edge of her top and touch her breast. That earned a slap, but she missed the one that almost untied her bottoms. Only an unconscious dodge kept her from being naked from the chest down.

She just wasn’t sure if that was what she really wanted. They obviously wanted her and that made her feel rather odd. Not disgust, but curiosity and anticipation. Then there was the other little problem.

Ranko’s resistance was fading fast and a part of her knew it. It also didn’t help that she finally figured out why Rei and the other girls were acting the way they were in the locker room. Both of them went through this before and obviously liked what happened.

Gods was she horny.

She almost started humping the edge of the bar at one point before she caught herself. Her body’s desires were overriding her ability to keep the men from touching her. As she moved around the table, she was placing parts of her body closer to the men. She wasn’t even doing it consciously.

This was what she wanted wasn’t it? Even the plan from earlier hadn’t really been much more than just playing with the men, but her body knew what it wanted and she was losing control. Now she knew, ever since she saw her mother having sex, she was trying to understand what she experienced.

To do that she had to…have sex, when a man. The concept almost flattened her. Understanding filled her and she looked at the men in a different light than before. The question was, could she do it? The idea filled her with pure lust.

A shiver went down her spine again. Ranko smiled a little wider as she took the first step to finding out the answer to her question. One of her breasts pressed into the shoulder of the man next to her, the youngest of the group. He didn’t say anything, but she could tell that he noticed.

To her astonishment, she felt like ripping her costume off right there. As she moved around the table she met their eyes more often, inviting them to touch her more. Their hands were everywhere now and she ate up the attention. She lost herself for several minutes as she entered a fog of lust.

She was going to do it! It was getting hard to breath as the minutes passed. The guys weren’t touching their drinks though, they were focused on her, driving her insane. Lust filled eyes gazed around her and she grinned as a drop of sweat fell off her nose.

“You’re wet.” A voice said.

Ranko froze as a hand touched her inner thigh and started rubbing. It moved up slightly, caressing gently, she adjusted her stance and let him almost touch her sex. A feeling of frustration filled her as the fingers went by, but didn’t touch her. She moaned in protest.

Suddenly she noticed that all the men were standing up. It was getting hard to think straight as a pair of gentle hands guiding her back a few steps. Was this it? Where they going to do what she thought they were? She almost squealed, almost. Instead, she found them surrounding her.

“You’re in great shape. It would be a crime to hide this body from us.” Hands moved along her stomach, brushing the bottom of her barley concealed breast with his thumb, the contact making her twitch slightly. “You’ve been showing us glimpses all night, we want to see more.”

They’re hands started to run along her legs, thighs, and everywhere else. Ranko moaned as she let them really touch her. Another part of her fogged mind noticed that they were starting to take their clothes off. A pair of hands suddenly grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them.

She gasped and arched back. “Ah!”

“I would like to remove your top. I know you may not feel comfortable with it, but you have such nice breasts and we guys would love to take a peek.” One said, almost whispering in her ear as his hands started to undo the loose knots that held her top in place.

The hands undoing her top gave a final tug and the cloth fell to her sides. She gave a shrug and let the garment fall off to the floor. Ranko felt a kind of relief as her soft orbs were released to the open air for the first time in hours. Leaving her hard, pointed nipples standing erect and at attention in front of them all.

“Kami, those are beautiful.” One of them said as he cupped her breasts. “D-cup at last and so firm.”

“Ah!.” Ranko groaned.



Each of them took turns playing with her breasts for then next several several minutes. She threw her head back as incredible sensations overwhelmed her completely. Why did she never know that her tits could make her feel like this? Ranko gasped slightly as a thumb and forefinger lightly tweaked the sensitive nipple.

Ranko was just about to completely lose it right there. She started to squirm and moan softly in their arms. Then one of them did the one act that Ranko couldn’t ignore or brush off no matter how hard she might want. One licked his lips and leaned forward until he was just inches from her face. Then he brought his lips to hers, kissing her gently as his hands continue to work over her fleshy orbs.

Her world exploded in pleasure as she lost her self in the kiss. It didn’t take long for that to deepen very quickly. She practically melted from the pleasure. By all rights, she should have been disgusted at the kiss, but her life as a male was forgotten in the rush of feelings. All she could do was let out a long moan. Ranko didn’t want the kiss to ever end now that she was experiencing what one really meant. No wonder so many girls wanted to kiss their boyfriends.

When the kiss finally did end, all she could do was open her eyes a tiny bit, her fingers came up to trace along her mouth. Her eyes were glazed over and she moaned again once more. Rei and the girls were right. This was going to be a night she would never forget.

“That was great, why did ya stop?” She asked, making the guys laugh.

“Kissing can only do so much, it’s time to try something new.”

“New?” She was intrigued. “Like what?”

A pair of slowly fingers slid down her stomach to her hips, pulling on the tie on the side of her hip. She was lost in the sensations surging through her body. When the string came undone he pulled the now wet cloth aside, to the delight of the watching men, the other tie hanging loose on the other side.

Then his hands slipped over her lower lips and spread them wide open. Causing her to jerk up with a gasp and press her sex into his fingers with a lustful moan. There was no way she could have stopped herself at this point, she didn’t want the pleasure to stop. “Oh my God!” She moaned as her hips suddenly jerked and her eyes rolled back.

“Gasp!”

She was unable to keep still as his fingers started to touch and rub her most sensitive area. Ranko’s moans rose in pitch as she felt a second pair of hands caressing her bare ass, spreading her legs even wider as they held her up. Standing on her own was impossible at this point, her legs were jelly.

Then for the first time in her life, she felt a bare cock pressed into her hand. This caused her whole body to shiver violently as the last shreds of her male dignity were blown away in a wave of lust and desire. He grunted as she gave an experimental squeeze and looked down at it.

Then she got distracted as probing fingers spread her lower lips wide, rubbing her inner entrance, before pushing a lone digit into her dripping tunnel. Tilting her head back, with half a moan and half a cry, she arched back in ecstasy. It wasn’t an orgasm, but it was very close to one. Her juices quickly started to dribble out as he started to rub in fast circles.

“Nnghya!” She grunted as her hips twitched. She was held by the others as a second finger entered her with a hard push. He started to twist it around, probing deep. Ranko cried out and threw her head back causing her nearly forgotten bunny ears to flop against ones chest.

As the fingers worked their magic, she found that one of them was leaning down to suck on one of her nipples. She groaned and tried to press her whole breast into his mouth. She started to rub her bottom into the crotch of the one holding her up. She could feel his dick pressing back.

Suddenly both her breasts were under attack. The sensations were too much for Ranko to withstand. A squeak escaped her as she felt a spark of ecstasy travel through her body once more. Those fingers were driving her mad at this point and she couldn’t do anything about it. .

Then the fingers changed a little, they pushed back in to reach in several inches beyond his earlier thrust, his thumb brushing her clitoris gently as it came within range. Her hips bucked and she cried out with a loud gasp, arching her back as she tried to take the digit in deeper. It took her several seconds to realize that he wasn’t rubbing her anymore.

She moaned in disappointment and opened her eyes to see all the men grinning at her. The man fingering her pushed her back until she was forced to sit on the table. Dazed, Ranko could only watch with some expectation as he stood and she got to see his hardening cock.

Her eyes widened as he dropped his pants.

A large cock sprang free just a couple of feet from her face and she could only stare at it as if it was something unknown. Once again, she felt a strange resistance to this, but it didn’t last. The other men, she noticed, were also naked by now and each of them had a unique size and shape.

Her heart started to pound wildly. This was really going to happen. Nearly naked, she sat there with her top gone and her bottom half undone, and she was surrounded by naked men. Her bottom came undone and she stood and tossed it to the floor. This just made all the men grin as they watched her.

She made an odd sight with blue ribbons in her hair, bunny ears, wrist cuffs, and sandals. For a second she thought about saying something to them, but that was what the men were waiting for. One pulled her to him and she found her breasts pressing into his chest as she looked up at him.

He grinned, stepped behind her, and reached around her to tweak her nipple. The other hand moved down to her pussy. Her whole body twitched as he touched her. Ranko groaned as his touch made her shiver and moan. She could feel her juices dripping down her leg as he displayed her for the other men.

She moaned so sexily that the men nearly jumped her right there, but they had a plan of sorts. Seduce the girl for her first time. Mr. Dark was adamant about them taking their time driving her over the edge. He said it would look great on their copy of the video and up the sales.

Writhing, Ranko thrashed around, lost to the sensations once more. No matter how much she tried, it was impossible for her to regain control. Her nipples seemed to harden even more, her clit rose up from its hood and stood at attention as the men watched in awe. This was something new even for them.

And with a throat wrenching scream Ranko’s orgasm ripped through her with the force of a storm. This was nothing compared to the one she had at the cliff. A billion times better after nearly an hour and a half of build up.

She convulsed again, making her cry out a second time, and her juices flowed out in a flood all over the man’s hand. She froze in mid arch as if was still building, her mouth open in shock. Then it seemed to flow out of her leaving her feeling fresh and satisfied and her knees gave out.

They caught her before she could fall to the floor. Panting, she gazed at them through half open eyes. Chest heaving, she knew it wasn’t over yet. Deep within her something was uncoiling and she felt another cold shiver down her spine. Her eyes gleamed and she licked her lips.

She wanted to experience that again, and again. Just one more step to go, she thought and looked at the five cocks standing at attention. All of it was because of her too and she felt a grin form.

Ranko hesitated as she reached out to touch his rock hard shaft closed to her. It was soft on the outside, slightly sticky, but hard at the center. Her hand caressed the shaft a few times. Once again she wondered about this, but forced herself to continue. Doing this would be her decision. Something she could do without someone telling her to do it at the top of their lungs.

The man groaned. “Use your mouth, not your hand.”

“Kneel down and run your tongue up and down the shaft, then take as much into your mouth as possible.” A second man explained.

Kneeling down slowly, Ranko reached out to wrap both her hands around it. The man grunted as her breath covered his organ. She froze, uncertain once more. Very slowly, she opened her mouth and took the head with her lips. He gasped at her touch. Then she ran her tongue from the head slowly down to the base.

A strange fascinated look appeared on her face as she repeated this several times. It only took a few seconds to see how it was done. The man groaned and held her head, her bunny ears moving around as she took the head in her mouth once more. She glanced up at him to look at his face.

Those blue eyes just staring at him nearly sent him over the edge. Around her, the other men started to touch themselves as they watched. Ranko quickly figured out how to bob her head, using her tongue to caress the shaft. She could even feel his heart beat with her tongue.

Within seconds her mouth was starting to feel pleasure as well. That just makes her take him deeper and deeper with each bob of her head. His groaning was almost constant now and she could feel the thing swelling up. Then another one came over and she started sucking on both of them.

Their groans were music to her ears. The louder they moaned the more she liked it and made her moan as well. Much to her surprise, they were slightly different from each other. They even tasted different.

One grabbed her head as she felt him expand in her mouth even more and he cried out with a push forward. Hot sticky gobs of cum filled her mouth with several powerful bursts.

He stood there shaking from the force of his orgasm and Ranko wasn’t sure what to do now. The taste was slightly sweet and salty at the same time. Her eyes seemed to travel up to the man’s face as she let glob dribble out of the corner of her mouth and swallowed the rest.

It dripped off her chin and onto her breasts with a warm splat. The other men just groaned at the erotic sight. Ranko suddenly felt out of her depth, but was willing to see where this went. She went this far after all. Rolling over onto her back, she gave him a naughty grin and spread her legs.

“More.” She crooned.

One grabbed her hips as he knelt down and positioned himself at her entrance. He straddled her legs instead of spreading them and leaned forward. Ranko’s eyes widened as he pressed forward. She felt her lower lips open wide, little by little, and he started to enter her body.

This was a sensation that nearly shattered her. It was so uniquely female that there was nothing to compare it with as a man. It was delicious. She crooned as he pushed in further and further into her depths. It was quite possibly the most intense feeling she could ever remember.

She let out a long sexy moan.

With a grunt he managed to get nearly his entire length inside and stopped for a second to let her adjust. “So tight.”

Not only was it intense, but it was quite possibly the strangest feeling she had ever experienced. She found that she could flex some of her muscles even with him buried inside. The guy stopped breathing for a second and gave her a weird look before leaned down, and kissed her. She placed her hands on his chest just as he started to thrust into her, slowly picking up a rhythm.

There was no way to keep quiet. His every moment seemed to draw a burst of pleasure from her body and just got stronger and stronger. The more he moved the better it felt. Once he found his pace, Ranko found her moans filling the room. Wet thumping sounds accompanied almost ever thrust.

It didn’t take long for him to pick up the pace, slamming her body down onto the floor over an over with ever increasing force. Ranko took it all, meeting him thrust for thrust. Every move sending bursts of ecstasy through her body followed by a cry of delight and a true understanding of what her mother experienced. Her cries grew louder with every passing minute.

Her whole body was tingling with a familiar sensation, but on a different level. Even her hair was starting to feel good. Ranko’s eyes rolled back into her had as she arched back so she could meet the force of his thrusts. If only she had known this would feel this good, she thought to herself.

She would have done this long ago. The light in her eyes seemed to gleam as Ranko lost herself in the feelings filling her body. Her second orgasm came and went in the middle of all her movement. This one felt so good that she let out a loud gasp and almost passed out.

Then seconds later she let out a scream and came a third time. Her whole body lifted up until she was on her shoulders. Her lover stopped moving until she started to relax again. Sweat dripping off her face and chest as she panted for air. Then he picked her up until she was sitting in his lap and thrust deep into her.

Ranko wrapped herself around him. Seconds later, she was bouncing up and down on his dick. Throwing head back she rode him for several more seconds and before she let out a loud gasp. He was cumming inside her and it felt wonderful. She crooned as he slowly relaxed.

She lay there panting for a few minutes while the men moved around a little. The next one came over to her and sat down, his dick sticking straight up. “Alright, I want you to straddle me like you did him, only I’m going to lie down.”

Nodding, she did just that. The man explained how she had to slowly lean down on one leg so she could position him at her sex, and then slowly lower herself. It left her in control and she found she liked that. His dick wasn’t as large as the other one, but as it spread her open, it felt just as good.

She let out a long sigh as she settled down with her knees on the floor. Once she was ready, she started to bounce again, keeping her hands on his chest for balance. It very quickly started to feel good again, making her pant. She knew that she wouldn’t last at this rate. It just felt too good.

Her little grunts started up as she found her rhythm. It didn’t take long for her to start sweating at that pace. Then the guy grabbed her upper body and pulled her forward. Ranko gasped as he lifted his waist and slammed into her, nearly picking her up off the floor.

The he did it again, over and over, as his hand held her onto her ass. It kept her in place and she started to moan again. She found that it felt even better to meet him on the up stroke with this position and was soon enjoying herself just as much as before. The guys cheered them on until Ranko felt a surge of Ki.

She opened her eyes just as the guy cried out and fired a massive amount of cum into her. His seed was so hot that it almost felt like it was scalding her insides. It was also coming out of her in bursts. Eventually it ended, but Ranko could only sit there with her head back panting for air.

Her hips twitched and she cried out with a little orgasm. The next man reached under her arms and grabbed her breasts. She could barely move as he lifted her off one dick, lay her down, and slammed into her from the side, placing her leg on his shoulder.

“Oh god.” She moaned.

Where one finished the other started and she was soon lost in a sea of pleasure. The last one hadn’t gotten her off, but that was only because he came too soon. This one was just as eager and she moaned. His movements were had her making quite a bit of noise, slamming into her eager hole.

She wasn’t thinking anymore, just hanging on for the ride of her life. The angle of his thrusts was making her breasts wobble. It felt like she was going to die from pleasure after this one. His orgasm was loud and hot, and it Ranko screamed as she came again
Her hips twitched several times, almost in time with his own bursts.

He sighed in pleasure as he slowly pulled out of her and stood up. Ranko lay there in the afterglow of another orgasm and knew there were two more to go. Panting, she slowly sat up and saw all the cum dribbling out of her hole. She blushed and tried not to stare at it. The guys just laughed.

“That’s normal. Just enjoy it and be sure to clean it out later.” The next one said as he knelt down to grab her thighs and spread her legs. “This is a beautiful sight.”

Ranko just shook her head. He positioned himself and quickly pushed into her. The little break was all she needed as he rose up on his toes and started to slam into her. It felt wonderful. She grabbed his shoulders as he started to pound her into the floor. Throwing her head back, she reveled in the experience and was soon moaning.

This one was rougher than the others, really pushing her limits. What little pain she felt was offset by incredible pleasure. It began to send her over the edge once more, but she managed to hold out for several more minutes.

If she wasn’t bruised by this tomorrow she would be surprised. Her ass was bouncing off the floor now, nearly making her cum just from that. Then he stopped and did something strange. He glanced at the one guy she hadn’t done yet and he nodded.

“What?” Ranko gasped as he suddenly rolled and thrust up into her, hard. It nearly made her cum right then. Instead she feels a pair of hands on her thighs and she looks back to see the last one standing behind them.

His fingers seemed to trace up and down the crack for a second before finding her other hole. Her eyes widened as his now wet finger presses inward. She had heard of this, but never expected to try it. Not this soon at least and she was getting tired. He got into position and pressed in.

Ranko groaned as she was spread wider than ever before. The head of the dick popped in and stopped. She panted a little in pain, but that was already fading as she adjusted to the size. That was all they needed and she felt a thrust from below. Her eyes went wide as her ass started to tingle in pleasure.

Gasping, she closed her eyes and let them go at it. “Go!” She moaned.

They laughed and started to move. The movements took on a kind of fight as they stretched her wide open. It was alls he could do to keep up with them so she just lay there and let them do the work.

She twitched and cried out. It only took a few minutes for her to lose herself in the sensations once again. The guys just didn’t stop as she came, instead they got faster and harder than ever. This just sent her over the edge and she screamed. Everyone cheered as she came, then came again

Her orgasm started to flutter, that was the only way she could describe it. Setting her off repeatedly over the next several minutes. Then her eyes went wide as she felt both of them hit their peak and cum at the same time. This set off an orgasm so powerful that she passed out from the pleasure.

***

She slowly came to a little while later. It didn’t take her long to remember what just happened and she blushed to the roots of her hair. The last several hours replayed in her mind several times. She had done it, taken that forbidden step. Why wasn’t she feeling guilty?

Sitting up, she found that the men gone and that she was lying on the floor, nude and covered in cum. The boss was sitting in a nearby spot just watching her with a grin. “Boss?”

“Great work Ranko.” He said, handing her one of the drinks. “Drink some of that, it’ll help you recover.”

She nodded, not bothering to cover herself in front of him. “Am I fired?”

He laughed. “Not at all. You didn’t force them to fuck you, did you?”

“No!”

“Then you did a good job. They were all very pleased with you and recommended that you do more Room work.” He explained.

“Ah…”

“For now I want you to go take a shower, get dressed, and head home. You have tomorrow off, but I want you to come by tomorrow afternoon and we can talk about this more.”

Ranko stood up, completely unconcerned with her nudity. She was still wearing her bunny ears though. It only took a few seconds to gather up the remains of her clothes. “Are you sure this is alright?”

He nodded. “This isn’t the first time things have gotten out of hand. Oh, here.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper.

She noticed that it was a check. “Wha?”

“The money you’ve earned for tonight. The guys were really pleased with your willingness and excellent performance.”

Ranko nearly collapsed from the force of her blush. Then she noticed the check again and took a closer look. “Oh my god!”

“You earned every yen.”

Dazed, Ranko wandered out of the room and walked down stairs to the locker room. This late at night, no one was around to see her walking around like that. Her Bunny ears were removed, along with her wrist cuffs before she entered the shower to get rid of all the stuff covering her.

Several minutes later, she stepped in front of a nearby mirror and finally got a look at herself. She was still coming to terms with what she just did. According to the clock, she just spent the last three hours fucking five men. On top of that she wasn’t having a panic attack.

Instead there was a fire burning deep inside her. She ran her hand over her stomach and started to smile. Doing this as Ranko would give her the freedom she craved. Sure, it would eventually end and things would go back to normal, but until then she was going to have some fun.

Once she was dressed in her normal clothes she walked home. Her quick healing abilities would have her fixed up in a day or two, but right now, she was having problems standing. The house was dark when she got there, so Nabiki was the only one to know she was home when her computer alerted her.

She watched as the red head staggered over to the bed and passed out before she hit the pillow.

***

To Be Continued

Notes: I tried to cover several things in this chapter. Hopefully I managed to show that Ranma was curious about what would happen after everything he's been exposed to in the last several days. Groping, lesbians, his mother's sex life, magical manipulation, even a little self pleasure, all of it leading to Ranko doing the men.

Let me know if you like it.