Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Girls Girls ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

***
Bunny's Delight
Ch4 - Girls Girls
By CRose
© 2008
***
 
Lying on her stomach, Ranma's face was buried in the pillow and she wasn't moving. She had been awake for almost half an hour now, but hadn't bothered to get up; she had things on her mind. She was experiencing a kind of fascinated horror as her memories of the previous day before replayed over and over.
 
In vivid detail, her ability to remember was almost perfect, she arrived at work. Her talk to Rei as she encouraged her, the other girls giving her knowing looks. She hadn't noticed this the first time around. And then what happened in the private room. Her whole body shivered as goose pimples formed on her arms.
 
Her curiosity over what it would be like was satisfied and now it was over. Even now her hips were lifting and lowering sensually. In a way she could still feel all those men using her, fucking her. She could feel her nipples hardening just thinking about it.

At the time she loved every second of it and begged for more. Just letting herself go made the act so much more satisfying. Now though, she couldn't say she was feeling guilty, but rather worried what everyone would say when they found out. She knew her life; Nabiki would find out and sell the information to everyone else.

She was just glad that things had improved lately, but that just meant that it would only be a little while before the peace ended. Chaos seemed to follow her everywhere she went. Even the dumb job was just another part of the chaos that went on around her all the time.
 
Letting out a little moan, she could feel her juices starting to fill her sex. It was one of the oddest feelings she ever had as a girl. Before her job she would never have even acknowledged the feeling, but now it was impossible to ignore. She resisted the urge to reach down and rub herself.
 
Blushing, Ranma let her Ki flare just a little so she could regain control. Yesterday a mental barrier was broken, the forbidden line was crossed. She wanted to do it again, Ranma realized. The freedom to just let go like that was such a rare event. Even now she wondered how hard it would be to resist what she wanted.
 
Ignorance is bliss. Before she gave in it was easy to just turn away, but now, just thinking of sex got her engine revving. She couldn't go back to the way it was before, she realized. It was time to let the changes take her wherever they could.
 
Sighing, she rolled over onto her back and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. She felt good, sexy even. Was she supposed to feel that way after banging five guys for three hours? Just thinking about it made her shiver in pleasure again. If she had known what sex was like she would have done it a long time ago. She started to think about Akane and herself in the bedroom and laughed a little.
 
It only took a few seconds for her to feel her sex getting damp. Being horny was such a new sensation for her. It was like a Need just flowed in and demanded that she go out and get laid instantly. Even as a guy that kind of thing never happened, but now, things were changing. She pictured Akane again, this time topless and angry, her breasts jiggling around as she moved.
 
Ranma shuddered in lust and realized that she couldn't touch herself while she was at the Tendos. Past experience told her that there wasn't any privacy in the whole house. No matter what she did or where, someone would be there to catch her. That only left Bunny's Delight, for now anyway.
 
She rolled to her feet and quickly grabbed her bath supplies while still thinking of Akane. Images of a nude Akane filled Ranma's head. For all her protests, Ranma wanted the girl quite a bit. The only difference was that she wanted to do Akane while in male form, maybe even some nude sparing.
 
She shuddered just thinking about it. Panting, Ranma could feel her nipples hardening already. Only this time she didn't have anyone there to help fix the problem. For a minute she stopped and thought about those men and shivered. A wave of pleasure went off between her legs. Not an orgasm, but something that felt nearly as good.
 
Lust, she realized. Pure lust and a need to satisfy her new need. She closed her eyes and forced herself to calm down before she lost control. If Ryoga appeared right now she would rip his clothes off and do him right there on the floor! Glancing around, she made sure the lost boy wasn't there. Her sex was pulsing and distracting her.
 
Maybe it was time to try and take the next step? Ranma didn't think Akane would even think about it, she would just kill him right there for even suggesting it. Why did he have to be attracted to the one girl that seemed to hate him?
 
It was time to get cleaned up and change back into a guy. Maybe that would help think through things a little better regain some control from this Need growing inside her. Heck, maybe being a guy would help come with some kind of idea about Akane as well, there had to be an answer somewhere.
 
She opened the door to find Nabiki standing there giving her a look. Ranma wasn't even surprised; Nabiki had the whole house wired, even the bedrooms. There were times when Nabiki reminded him of a ninja on the prowl. She popped up at the oddest times and places. “Nabiki.”

“Ranma, you got in kind of late last night.” She said. “Something happen?”
 
“Not really, just got some overtime.” She nodded mentally; it was a good thing she didn't start touching herself a few minutes ago.
 
Nabiki's eyes lit up at the mention of more money, she held up her hand. “Then…”
 
“I owe you nothing.” Ranma growled, stepping right into her personal space. “You take enough money from my pay check as it is, I'll use my overtime pay as I see fit.”
 
“You have debts to pay.” She glared right back.
 
Ranma leaned a little closer, bringing her nose right to next to Nabiki's face. “Do I? I doubt that. You want money; go get it from the jerks that broke everything in the first place. You won't be getting anymore from me. I can cut you off you know.” Plan A, bluff like you know what your doing.
 
Nabiki had never had Ranma stand up to her before, normally the jock backed down. Having the red head this close was making her feel weird as well; her aura was flaring just a little. “You owe us.”
 
“I've paid my debt. Don't push me on this Nabiki.” Ranma felt like pulling the middle Tendo daughter even closer and showing her something she didn't expect. Her blue eyes flashed dangerously for a second. Suddenly she felt rather warm and realized that she was getting TURNED ON, she hadn't calmed down from earlier either.
 
“Ranma.” Akane growled, appearing next to them.
 
“Hey Akane.” Ranma said.
 
“Stop hitting on my sister.”
 
Ranma almost laughed as he realized that he was thinking of doing something sexual to the middle Tendo sister. “I'm not.”
 
“Perverted jerk.” She growled again.
 
She could tell that Akane was barely suppressing her anger for once. Ranma decided not to the push things for a change. “I was just heading to the bath.” Shivering, Ranma walked away after giving the girl a once over.
 
“Nabiki?” Akane asked, giving Nabiki a little shake.
Nabiki could still feel Ranma's breath on her face as she opened her eyes. The red head was heading down stairs. “I'm fine Akane, just trying to get Ranma to pay his debt.”
 
Akane growled, her aura flaring. “I'll break the twit in half.”
 
“No need to go that far.” Nabiki tried to calm the girl down.
 
Akane snarled and stomped downstairs. Once she was out of sight Nabiki put her hand on the wall and started gasping for air. She sometimes forgot just how intense Ranma could be. Akane didn't need to see her reaction either. Things were bad enough as it was and Ranma wasn't acting like he normally did.
 
This added up to a problem.
 
Her heart was pounding wildly. She staggered back to her room to regain control and re-evaluate Ranma again. The jock was growing smarter for some reason. She would also have to change her underwear after that little display. She shivered after she shut the door to her room.
 
“That was incredible.” She muttered. Her knees were weak and she was so turned on that she wouldn't be able to go to school until she could calm down. Sitting on the edge of the bed, her hand went under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She caressed her pubic hair for a few seconds, marveling at how damp it felt.
 
From there she went lower and started to rub her sex. She moaned and shuddered from that alone. She imagined Ranma's red hair between her legs, licking her at super speed. A loud moan escaped her as a hand reached under her shirt to rub her breasts. Her stomach wouldn't hold still as she lost herself in the act.
 
Ten minutes later Nabiki's toes curled as her fingers brought her to a powerful orgasm. Gasping for air, she lay back with a smile on her face and enjoyed the afterglow. Ranma hadn't made her feel like this since he first showed up and she lost interest. Now things were different.
 
Licking her fingers, she thought about Ranma again and grinned a little. Finally, the jerk was starting to show some spine. She just couldn't believe it took him this long to push back. Hunk or not, the boy couldn't take a hint to save his life. Now she would have to find a way to encourage him a little more.
 
That aura had been intense as well. Nabiki was surprised her clothing hadn't been rippling just from being near it. Was Ranma finally realizing that there were horny girls all around him? Nabiki doubted he realized it on a conscious level, but those rock hard nipples told a different story.
 
“Mmmmm.” Her fingers went back to work for another round.
 
If only Ranma was like that all the time. She would never have treated him badly if she was too busy playing with him in bed. And she knew he had a martial artists stamina as well, so he could go for hours. That thought sent her over the edge and she cried out with her second orgasm in five minutes.
 
Sighing, Nabiki stood and put on a new pair of panties as she forced herself to stop thinking of Ranma. Strong and forceful, that was how she liked men and hardly anyone in Nerima fit that description. Obsessive maniacs rarely had the balls to stand up to her when it counted.
Some of Ranma's rivals did, but most of them were jerks or to dangerous to be around.
 
Ryoga, if he got past his shyness would be an excellent lover, strong and manly. Grinning, she thought of Kuno and just shook her head. He almost took her once, but got distracted by one of his obsessions and left her horny and frustrated in the middle of a cafe. The boy never even remembered the encounter and lost his one chance with her, the fool.
 
Feeling a little naughty, she straitened up her clothes and made sure everything was in order for the morning meeting with Ryonami at school. She might even be able to figure out a way to finally see what Ranma did at that job with a bit of luck. So far she hadn't been able to do anything except take pictures of the building. He had a high tech security system that made her low-level tech methods useless.
 
It was more than what she thought it was and Ranma enjoyed working there. How weird was that? She couldn't understand it all, but if that place was responsible for making Ranma act like he did this morning she would have to encourage more of it. Maybe getting groped by all those men brought out Saotome's back bone or something, whatever it was, she wanted to see where it went. Smirking, she grabbed her notebook and headed downstairs.
 
Ranma was just finishing breakfast when she came down. Next to him Akane was glaring daggers at him like usual. Akane was also ready for school and almost finished with breakfast. “Hey sis.”
 
“Akane.”
 
The girl growled for some reason and for a second Nabiki thought she would attack Ranma. She must have been in her room longer than she thought if Ranma was already out of the bath and eating something. Usually he was in there for half an hour at least. Sitting down, she gave him the `look' again just to see what he would do.
 
She was pleased to see that it didn't affect him. Maybe her dry sex life was about to get a little boost after all. “What's up Akane?”
 
“I don't want to talk about it.” Akane snarled.
 
Nabiki noticed some kind of pan full of a foul smelling brown substance sitting on the table next to Ranma. A fly got near it and dropped dead just before it reached the pan. It burst into flame for a few seconds and Ranma tried not to see it.
 
“Well, are you going to eat it?”
 
Ranma sweatdropped and edged away from his fiancée. “Ah, it might not be…”
 
“Eat it!”
 
Akane turned a rather manic face to her sister. “Would you like some?”
 
Nabiki edged away from the table. “Ah…” There was no way she would eat something like that ever again. She couldn't think of an excuse to get away!
 
Akane's aura flared. “I spent a lot of time cook this! Eat it!”
 
She spotted Ranma watching her out of the corner of his eye. Nabiki wasn't sure what was going through his mind, but he reached out, took the pan, and suddenly ran out the door. She hadn't even given him that `I'll make you pay if you don't help' look that always got him to do what she wanted.
 
At the same time Akane jumped up and chased after him, a glowing mallet in her hands. “Come back her you baka!”
 
This caused Nabiki to feel a wave of relief. She did not need another trip to the clinic to have her stomach pumped. Once was more than enough and even that time had been by accident. She sighed in relief just as Kasumi peaked out of the kitchen. “Ah, they left already?”
 
Nabiki nodded. Great, now she was grateful to Ranma. “The jock ran for it.”
 
Kasumi frowned; it was quite obvious to her that Ranma was going through some problems. Even she wasn't that oblivious. Akane on the other hand was impossible to figure out. It was like her little sister was doing everything in her power to get Ranma to kill her.
 
She couldn't figure out what the two of them were trying to achieve. He was like a rock when it came to all the problems in his life and never broke or bent. “Sister, you may want to lay off him a little.”
 
Nabiki snorted. “He can take it.”
 
“Can't you see he's not acting the same?”
 
Nabiki nodded. “Yeah, but since when has that ever been a problem?”
 
“Nabiki!”
 
“Alright, but I'm tired of him freeloading off us.”
 
“He does no such thing.” Kasumi admonished her younger sister. “He helps out, keeps the peace, and makes sure the house stays standing.”
 
“Are you feeling alright? He's the reason the house was almost leveled a week ago. His girlfriends level the walls left and right, throw bombs, and threaten us all the time. His enemies are worse when they attack in the middle of the night.”
 
“Things get a little exciting, and you were the one that invited everyone over last week. For a little Yen you said.”
 
Nabiki sweatdropped. “Ah, whatever you say sis.”
 
“Things are changing Nabiki. What will you do if he decides to leave?” Kasumi asked as she stood and left the room.
 
“Leave?” She hadn't thought about that possibility. She was used to the moron always being around. She had quick mental flash of him standing in the back yard, without his shirt on as he practiced. A red headed girl running through the house topless as well, much to her amusement.
 
For him to just up and leave was unthinkable, wasn't it? If he left her plans for him would go up in smoke. She would have to prevent that. He could leave after she was done with him.
 
Unlike Akane she didn't like to deny the obvious and Ranma would pay off his debt, in one form or another. After finishing her breakfast, Nabiki headed to school. Hopefully she would be able to find Akane and get her side of the story. She would also have to warn her sister about the changes Ranma was going through.
 
Why did she have to have a sister that was a thick as a brick? Akane didn't understand what a hint was or recognize them. She took everything literally. Nabiki entertained the idea of getting her little sister laid as she ran. It would be hard, but with a little help from some powder she `borrowed' from Shampoo when the girl dropped it, the deed could be done.
 
“Now that's an interesting idea.” She muttered to herself and remembered how she found out what the powder did. Giggling, she made an effort to not think about her half hour of lesbian sex with Ryonami. That had been a surprise for the both of them after the initial lust wore off and they came back to their senses.
 
Sticky and satisfied.
 
***
 
It was later in the afternoon when Ranma walked into Dr. Tofu's clinic. He glanced around nervously. Over the last seven hours he noticed something weird. Everyone around him seemed to be staring at him in a slightly dazed fashion. Girls were giving him looks of pure lust, running their fingers over their lips and sighing.
 
Stranger still, the guys were also staring at him oddly. That one had him nervous. He didn't care if the girls were looking, but the boys were perverts, and were always trying to activate the curse. After yesterday Ranma didn't want to think about what he might do as a girl.
 
“Doc?”
 
Tofu stepped poked his head out of a nearby room. “Hello.”
 
“Hey Doc, spare a few minutes?”
 
“Sure Ranma, what's the problem?” He adjusted his glasses as Ranma walked by.
 
“Something weird is going on.”
 
“Your Ki is fine, so you aren't sick.” He said after examining Ranma's energy for a few seconds.
 
Ranma nodded. “Everyone's been acting odd around me today. Even Nabiki was a little strange this morning.”
 
“Hmm.” Tofu said. “I notice that your aura is a little different than normal.” Tofu said after a few minutes.
 
“I do feel a little different.”
 
“How so?”
 
“I'm not sure, stronger maybe?”
 
“You can't identify the change?”
 
He shook his head. “I think something new is happening.”
 
“Possibly.” Doctor Tofu said and tapped a couple of spots on Ranma's chest. “Well, you don't seem to be suffering from any pressure point attacks. Any pain?”
 
“Not a bit, if anything I feel better than normal.”
 
“Your Ki seems to be more balanced than normal. More female Ki mixed with the male Ki in your aura.”
 
Ranma was pretty sure where that came from. He resisted the urge to blush and just shrugged.
 
“Now Ranma, there's only a few ways for female Ki to take a jump like this. I can also tell that you're no longer a virgin.” Tofu smirked a little. “Been experimenting?”
 
“Ah, I don't know what you are talking about.” Ranma muttered and looked away.
 
Tofu chuckled. “Whatever you say Ranma. As for people acting weird, it's because of your aura. They can sense it unconsciously and your Ki is affecting them.”
 
“They can sense my aura?”
 
“Not exactly sense it, but they can feel it affecting them. That extra female Ki would make the girls feel more feminine. The boys are probably felling something similar and don't know how to deal with the feelings.”
 
Ranma sighed. “How do I stop it? The girls were giving me some really weird looks today.”
 
“There isn't much you can do at the moment. Your aura is changing so it's slightly unstable at the moment. It will settle down eventually and things should return to normal after that.”
 
“Any way to speed that up?”
 
The Doc chuckled again. “Continue experimenting with your curse.”
 
“Ack!” Ranma started to cough. “You can't be serious.”
 
“Very much so. You're starting to accept the curse and it's changing how your Ki interacts with your body.”
 
Ranma nodded, he was a little bewildered with that advice though. “Ah, thanks Doc.” Wasn't what he did perverted? And wrong? And so fun that he did it for three straight hours and only stopped because he passed out?
 
“Good luck Ranma.”
 
In a slight daze, he stepped out of the clinic and walked down the road. Ranma shook his head and suddenly realized that he hadn't been malleted today. Akane didn't catch him after he ran out of the house with that slop she called breakfast. Luckily he managed to dispose of it before he got to school. Even if Akane had been right on his heels the whole way.
 
After that things had gotten strange. Akane had ignored him almost completely after that. Hadn't she? She hadn't talked to him, yelled at him, or accused him of something. Instead she kept glancing at him, growling for some reason, and looking away. It was after that when he noticed that everyone kept glancing at him.
 
The teachers even seemed to notice him more than usual, instead of ignoring him. Yuka tried to have lunch with him even with Akane standing right there. The youngest Tendo didn't even try to mallet him. Instead she glared at him with real malice. He wasn't sure what was wrong with Akane but he might have to take her to Tofu for a check up.
 
Hopping onto a nearby fence, he strolled along for several minutes thinking about what the Doc just told him. He had more female Ki in his aura. He didn't know what to think about that. Sure he understood why it happened, but if the doc could notice, then the old bat would notice as well. She was always following him around and spying on him when she had the time. He glanced at a nearby rooftop and smirked a little. “Even now.”
 
So he didn't notice when someone else started to watch him from a little ways down the block. Nabiki watched from around a wall as Ranma moved off, lost in thought. As usual she couldn't tell what he was thinking.
 
She was aware of what all the girls in school seemed to be noticing, but she had a better idea what was causing it. Ranma stood out more than usual. They could feel his presence whenever he was close to them. Which was what she felt this morning. The one thing she couldn't figure out was why he made her feel so horny. She had felt his aura several times before, but getting horny from it was a new experience.
 
Was that what Akane felt when she was around him? Perhaps that feeling was what was keeping her so distracted today. She did keep him on a short leash whenever she could. On the other hand she also noticed Akane ignoring Ranma as well, other than a glance here and there.
 
She would have to look into that and find out why. Akane never gave Ranma the cold shoulder before, so this was something new. Ranma paused to look around and Nabiki ducked behind the wall again. Akane hadn't even been there to walk home with them like normal.
 
With a gasp, she felt his aura cover every inch of her body and tilted her head up to see him standing on the wall above her. A perverted thought suddenly hit her as she realized she could see a rather large bulge in his pants. There was a confused look on his face as she blushed. “Nabiki.”
 
“Ranma.”
 
“What's going on?” He asked.
 
“I was just going home.”
 
“While following me?” He sounded amused.
 
She just smirked. “We do live under the same roof.”
 
Ranma did a casual flip off the wall and landed in front of her. He leaned in close to her again, looking her in the eye. “True, but I wasn't going home.”
 
“Oh really.” Nabiki kept her cool. She could feel that aura of his again and her knees were starting to tremble. Was this what Mrs. Saotome meant when she said her son was manly? How was she supposed to resist this? Did she want to resist this?
 
As he stood there looking at her, Ranma could see her Ki shifting around. It was taking on a rosy hue and he realized that she was attracted to him. He could see the Ki rushing to a point between her legs and almost started to laugh. He only stopped when he realized that he had an urge to yell `Hotcha!' and laugh like Happosai.
 
Leaning a little closer, he brought his head down until it was even with hers. “Well, well, well.” He said softly.
 
Nabiki's legs almost gave out. Her heart was starting to race now and it was all she could do not to pant. “Um…Ranma.”
 
There was a gleam in Ranma's eyes as he looked at her. “I never expected you to like me Nabiki.”
 
“I don't.” She squeaked, gasping for breath. Something was running down her inner thigh now and she shivered.
 
He chuckled again. “Doc Tofu told me that my aura is affecting people around me.”
 
Nabiki barely heard him as she moaned. She could feel her nipples hardening against her shirt. Then Ranma's hands grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, lifting her up on her toes. “Maybe you would like to feel more of it?” he asked.
 
“Ranma.” She moaned just as the whole scene went to hell.
 
“PERVERTED ASSHOLE! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!” Akane screamed from half a block away. Her aura flared as she ran the distance in the blink of an eye, bringing a giant mallet to bare.
 
That didn't stop Nabiki from hearing Ranma growl in frustration though. She was disappointed when he let go of her waist and stepped back. Akane was on him in an instant. He smirked and suddenly dodged the mallet, twisted, and sent Akane staggering past them.
 
Her younger sister came around for another attack. “TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT PERVERT!!”
 
“Hah! Too slow Tomboy!” Ranma crowed. “I decided not to let you hit me anymore Akane.”
 
Akane growled like a rabid dog and her aura turned pitch black. “AAAGHAAAAAA!”
 
“Whoa!” Ranma gasped as Akane suddenly lost all control. He twisted around her and tapped a spot on the back of her neck. The mallet suddenly twisted around at an impossible angle and almost took his head off. Ranma did a drop and backwards roll.
 
Nabiki couldn't believe the look of pure hatred on Akane's face as she tried to kill Ranma. She saw Ranma take a quick glance at her for just a split second just as he stepped in front of her and let Akane's mallet take him in the chest. This launched Ranma into the sky as Akane screamed in rage.
 
The youngest Tendo stood there gasping for air for several seconds. “Good riddance.” She muttered. “I won't let the pervert rape you Nabiki, I promise.”
 
“Rape me?” Nabiki gasped. She had just been about ten seconds from ripping her clothes off and banging him right there in the street. It would have been her raping him if Akane hadn't shown up. Now that she was thinking a little more clearly, she was both pissed and amused. She almost had the boy and Akane ruined the whole thing. The Baka.
 
Akane growled, her aura flaring around her.
 
“He wasn't going to rape me sis.”
 
“I WON'T LET THE PERVERT FUCK THOSE SLUTS ANYMORE.” Akane screamed in Nabiki's face.
 
A blur of motion suddenly hit Akane in the chest. She gasped and collapsed to the ground as if someone had cut her strings. Standing next to her was Cologne. The old woman had her staff on her shoulder as she used her other hand to tap a series of pressure points on the girl's body.
 
“Granny?”
 
“Sorry to startle you Nabiki.”
 
“What happened?”
 
“Your sister finally snapped, it seems.” Cologne said with a bit of sadness. She would have to find out if Shampoo was giving Akane anything from the special spice rack. Devils Rage would cause that kind of reaction eventually. It might even explain some of the odd changes in Ranma as well. Maybe some corrupted form of Passion Spice?
 
Nabiki nodded. “I've been expecting it, but nothing like that.”
 
“What did you think would happen?”
 
“That she would rip her clothes off and jump Ranma.” She admitted.
 
Cologne laughed. “I suppose that was one possibility.”
 
“Did you see where Ranma might have landed?”
 
“No, it happened to fast and your sister had to be dealt with quickly. Can you take her to Tofu's clinic?”
 
“Sure.”
 
“I'll see if I can find son-in-law.” The old woman looked into the sky and shook her head. Akane could get some good distance when she was really angry.
 
“You do that Granny.” Nabiki reached down to pick up her sister into a fireman's carry. She even noticed that even after all that she could still feel Ranma's presence affecting her body. Ranma was showing changes that she hadn't anticipated. She would have to find a way get the boy alone for a few hours.
 
And change her underwear. This was twice in one day; he would pay for that when he got back.
 
***
 
Pain, Ranma hadn't felt this much pain in years. He couldn't seem to move either. His eyes opened just a little and he was able to slowly focus them. He'd landed on some kind of building it seemed. Shattered walls and roof tiles had him buried completely. No wonder he couldn't move. What little he could see told him that it wasn't a large building.
 
Akane had never hit him that hard before. It was true then, she hated him just like she always said. He never wanted to admit it, but he did care for the girl a little. Lately though she just didn't give him a chance. Would he have to change the engagement now? Probably to Kasumi, but that wasn't right either.
 
The Doc liked her and he had first dibs on Kasumi. Ranma didn't want to be engaged to Nabiki again if she was just going to use and discard him at will. Still, she was acting a bit different lately. She certainly seemed to be attracted to him if that little scene from earlier was true.
 
Heh, her body wanted him bad. Her mind on the other hand wasn't so easy to read. Shaking his head Ranma managed to get a tiny bit of leverage and lifted a support beam off his chest. It crashed to the side and opened a hole in the debris around him. Coughing from the dust, he made his way out of the mess.
 
It was a storage building of some kind. Several scrolls littered the ground around the building. Never pass up a free scroll. The first couple were just letters of some kind and he tossed them down. What he found next was a complete surprise. Five books lay scattered on the ground.
 
Picking one of them up he dusted it off and opened it up for a look. It was a book of Magic spells! He sat down and started to read instantly. Maybe these things could help him control his curse! Even cure it!
 
Two hours later Ranma was starting to understand why Magic was thought to be a myth. It required the user to be able to channel manna energy and Ki energy together to form magical results. Gathering manna required a little preparation for a first time user though. Involving a drawn circle on the ground, some runes, and chanting. There were very few people that could do such a thing.
 
After that he would be able to draw on manna whenever he wanted. He almost started laughing right there. It seemed so simple, but knew that it wouldn't be with the way his life always worked. Someone would show up at the worst possible moment and disrupt everything.
 
Experience was a harsh teacher. He might have to find a way to vanish for a few hours just to set the thing up. Somewhere that Nabiki or any of the other morons wouldn't find him. He had no idea how long it would take to get everything set up. And then there was the other problem with the books.
 
They were written by a pervert. And who the hell was Dr. Jim Sacotto anyway?
 
Practically every spell was designed around a girl in some way. Larger breasts, more sensitivity, or even a raving slut. It was hard to tell, but there was a spell there that changed one's gender. He shook his head and once again wondered why he was suddenly surrounded by all this perverted stuff. He wasn't even looking for it either. Maybe some god was turning him into a pervert?
 
Behind him some of the debris shifted, but he didn't pay any attention to it. Little pieces had been falling since he crawled out the mess. So he didn't see a small bit of reddish fog flow out of a small box with it a broken seal on it. The fog quickly did what it could to hide and moved towards Ranma.
 
He was reading the book again when he felt his danger sense alert him to something. Spinning to his feet, he didn't see anything coming at him. Not screams for his death, no hooked chains tipped with poison, not even the Taro the Tentacle Monster descending on him from a tree. He relaxed slightly, but the feeling of danger was still there.
 
“What the hell is going on?”
 
A tendril of mist reached out from behind a rock and touched his ankle. Ranma collapsed to the ground as if his strings had been cut. The mist rose up and started to take on a vaguely humanoid from, though it had wings on it's back. It knelt down, still in mist form, and rolled Ranma over on his back.
 
His pants came undone, as his dick was pulled free. The being leaned forward and took it in its mouth. The mist took on a more female look almost instantly, showing short hair and small wings on its head. Ranma groaned as waves of pleasure filled his body, but he couldn't do anything to stop what was happening.
 
With a savage jerk he cried out and came. Cum launched out of him and into the mist girl. She moaned as well and started to shift with every burst of cum. After almost a dozen bursts she was fully formed as she lapped up the remains of Ranma's gift to her. She stretched her neck and body as she stood up, her wings spreading wide. She wasn't wearing any clothing, had small breasts, and short red hair.
 
“Yummy.” She whispered.
 
Ranma would have called her extremely cute if he was aware of anything except how good he felt. The girl knelt down to take another look at him and smiled shyly. After several seconds she blinked and reached out to touch his chest. Ranma shifted into Ranko before her eyes.
 
Opening the shirt, she found that Ranma really had shifted forms right in front of her. She giggled and gave her a kiss. Shifting to mist, she flowed around Ranko's body. Once she was in place she slowly entered the girl's body and vanished from sight. Ranko on the other had a completely different reaction.
 
She screamed and had the largest orgasm of her life. It seemed to last forever and all she could do was gasp and cry out in ecstasy. After several minutes of shuddering she collapsed unconscious with a pleased grin on her face. Deep inside Ranko's mind the being found a good place to hide and settled in.
 
Ranko's body shifted back to male just before she started to wake up. Ranma shuddered as his eyes opened. What the hell just happened? He groaned as he sat up and found his whole body hurt worse than ever. And yet, why did he feel so pleased with himself? Shaking his head he jumped to his feet.
 
He needed to move around to make sure his muscles didn't get stiff. Once he had all the books picked up he noticed that a half hour had vanished. Whatever hit him knocked him cold for that long? Wouldn't be the first time that happened. He shook his head again and wondered just where he was.
 
Taking to the trees, he tree hopped for several miles until he saw some buildings in the distance. Akane sent him clean out of the city with that blow. He was getting real tired of her temper these days. Even at his current rate of speed it would be another half hour before he made it back to the Tendo place.
 
***
 
Back at Bunny's Delight, Mr. Dark was just finishing up another Picture of his newest girl. Minako Aino, a cute blonde with a lot of sex appeal. Rei had brought her by for a job interview earlier. The girl thought the bunny girl costume was adorable and had borrowed Rei's to see how it looked on her.
 
Hot and delicious was how he described it. She posed for all the pictures and happily went off to orientation just a few minutes before. He chuckled a little. Beautiful girls tended to have beautiful girl friends, so he never ran out of girls to run the floor. This girl would be a slut in no time, she was already sexually active.
 
He glanced at Ranko's picture as he finished setting Minako's picture in the small alcove.
 
He could feel that something had changed again. The magic around the picture of the red head was sparking. Touching it wasn't wise either. Getting shocked was the last thing he needed. Something was up with that girl and was sure it was an outside source of magic.
 
That magic and his didn't seem to work together. He had to find out what was going on with that girl and stop it. He didn't want to lose her after he went to so much trouble to turn her into a willing slut for his clients. Her video, after running it though the computer to hide her identity, was already selling quite well.
 
Her joy as the men fucked her was plain to see. The ecstasy as she went through an orgasm came with such natural uninhibited delight. Rei tended to be elegant and willing, but Ranko had an inner glow that drove his buyers wild. Even the softcore videos of Ranko in the shower sold well.
 
Maybe he should set up something with more men? There was a large party scheduled to arrive in a few days. Or maybe something smaller, just a couple of guys with Ranko there to service them? So many choices, but which girl would work the best?
 
***
 
Ranma crouched on top of the wall and held his head in his hands. He was dizzy and felt really strange. Trying to ignore it was almost impossible as well. Shaking his head, he kept his eyes closed and let his senses reach out. Sometimes that would help him with a headache.
 
He would swear there was a tiny little Akane sitting on his head pounding away with a hammer. Gritting his teeth, he rose to his feet and started walking along the fence. He wobbled a little. Gotta get to the doc, he thought. Then, just as he was about to fall off the fence and pass out, the feeling changed.
 
He gasped as he suddenly started to notice the world around him for the first time. There were people all around him, young, old, strong and weak, and all of them stood out in his head. Gasping, he sensed a girl looking at him and turned to look at a blonde haired teenager gaping at him.
 
She had long blonde hair, wide blue eyes, and for some reason Ranma could tell that she was horny. He shook his head and realized that he knew her. “M-minako…” He muttered. She was to far away for him to hear him though. She started drifting in his direction, her eyes never leaving his body.
 
Her Ki was shifting around almost at random, to her chest, flaring between her legs, and even her lips. She was licking them as she started at him. He could feel a pull towards her unlike anything he'd ever felt before. It wasn't lust, but it he was attracted to her. He felt a stirring in his pants.
 
“This isn't a good time.” He muttered and thought of going back to Tofu's clinic.
 
“Hi.” Minako said.
 
She was standing next to the fence looking up at him. Ranma could see the lust in her eyes. He suddenly had an urge to reach out and touch the girl. Hopping off the fence, he landed in front of her. He could sense her heartbeat getting faster by the second. “Hello.”
 
“I'm Minako.”
 
“Ranma.”
 
She mouthed the word slowly. Ranma could tell that she wasn't even connecting the name to the red headed girl she tried to seduce at the party. Her hands rose up and touched his chest. Ranma almost gasped as he felt a spark of energy the instant she touched him.
 
Anyone watching could see the sexual attraction between the two of them. He moved a little closer, until they were just a few inches apart. “I want you.” He said, not even thinking of what he was saying.
 
Her eyes went wide and a giant grin formed on her face. “Oh YES!”
 
Ranma could see her aura fill with pure lust. “And where should we play?” He asked her.
 
She giggled. “I'll do you right here if you want.”
 
He almost laughed. Glancing around, he spotted the perfect place a little way off. He scooped the girl up in his arms. She was really light and didn't even scream as he launched to the roof of a nearby house. From there he raced down the block, Minako holding him tightly, and made his way to a hotel.
 
He landed on the edge of an open window and hopped into a third story room. His new senses told him that no one was in the room and he just knew no one would disturb them. He carried the girl over to the bed and sat her down. Minako didn't want to leg go, but he stood up and quickly took off his shirt.
 
Little hearts filled her eyes. “Oh my god.” She muttered as her hands roved over his hard muscles. Ranma undid the bow on the girl's chest. She didn't even try to stop him as she traced his abs. Her shirt came undone just as easily to reveal a simple white bra. Ranma smirked as he pushed her back until she was lying down.
 
“Eeee!” Minako said just as Ranma put a knee on the bed between her legs and leaned over her.
 
Ranma could smell her now, a mix of perfume and arousal. It was a rather interesting smell that he liked. Leaning down he licked her neck and heard her gasp and wrap her arms around his neck. He could feel her pressing her breasts into his chest as well. Some instinct he didn't know he had made him lick and nip his way across her bare collar bone, making her gasp.
 
He followed the flow of the Ki pathways around her chest, driving her crazy. It only took him about five minutes to have her moaning in his ear, but he wanted more than that. Using the tip of his tongue he traced a line to the edge of her bra and between both breasts, making the girl's back arch off the bed.
 
“Ranma!” She gasped.
 
Her bra came unsnapped; he pulled it off and tossed it on the floor. The Ki flowing through her body was turning a nice pink, almost red. He had never watched the Ki flows in an aroused girl before. It was a very interesting sight. Minako crooned as he mashed her breasts together and pinched her nipples.
 
“Ahaaa!”
 
Her nipples grew larger before his eyes and leaned down to kiss each of them. Minako made a strange sound, a kind of hiccup squeak. Her hands grabbed his head and pulled him up until she was kissing him. He kissed back, making her moan, and found her tongue invading his mouth.
 
The kiss deepened until he felt her humping his thigh. His hands wandered down to feel her ass through her skirt. Her Ki was turning a deep red as well. Like a storm raging just below her skin. He could feel his hard on pressing against her thighs as well. “Ah, so cute!”
 
Minako froze for a second before hugging him tightly. “Eeeee!”
 
“Heh.”
“I can feel you. It's so big.” She moaned. “I want it inside me.”
 
“Be patient.” Ranma didn't know where the words were coming from, but he felt that she wasn't quite ready just yet. He leaned back down and started to lick her chest again, that sent tickled his nose again. A loud moan filled the air as Minako pressed her sex against his thigh harder than ever.
 
She gasped and started to shiver. It lasted a few seconds and Ranma realized that she just had an orgasm. He stared into her lust glazed eyes as she slowly stated to smile. He kissed her again just to let her know that she wasn't done yet. It only took her a few seconds to respond to him.
 
“Please! It's been so long, I need you.” Minako begged.
 
“It's almost time.” He told her as he moved off the bed and took his pants off. They fell to the floor along with his boxers. Minako sat up slightly, her eyes tripled in size as she gazed at his dick. A line of drool dribbled down her chin as she stared at it. Ranma saw her Ki and realized that she was finally ready for him.
 
He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties of. They soon joined the bra on the floor. For the first time since he brought her into the room he noticed Minako was blushing. He chuckled as he pushed her back and spread her legs. Her sex was dripping wet from her earlier orgasm.
 
“Yes, yes, yes.” She chanted, her eyes never leaving his dick as he positioned her.
 
Ranma decided not to take off Minako's skirt, it gave her a very naughty look. She moaned in anticipation as he positioned his dick against her. Ranma could feel her heat as he pressed forward and slowly entered her. Minako gasped and let out a long sexy moan and arched off the bed.
 
He could not believe how warm she felt, almost burning hot. Minako's eyes were wide open and slightly blank. Ranma could see her Ki raging around her sex and groaned as he finally got almost his entire length inside her. Minako clenched her muscles and started to pant.
 
“You're tight.” He groaned.
 
Minako could only moan. She moved her hips around to get Ranma to touch everywhere. Ranma pulled back with a loud sigh before he shoved back inside her. He quickly found the right speed and started to pound Minako into the bed. She cried out every time she slammed into the beds, her breasts shaking with every thrust.
 
Ranma's eyes were barely open as he banged her. He was lost in the pleasure filling him with every thrust. The girl was incredible. He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her harder. Her cries rose in volume with every thrust their hips slapped together repeatable. Ranma could feel his control slipping with every passing second, but it felt so good that he didn't care.
 
The headboard started to slam against the wall with every thrust Ranma performed. Minako was in a whole new world of pleasure, giving him as good as he gave. Ranma forced himself to slow down to a gentle movements that gave Minako a chance to calm down and purr in happiness.
 
Ranma groaned as all his muscles tensed for a few seconds. He was on the verge of an orgasm and didn't want this to end so quickly. Below him Minako lay there gasping as her whole body tingled. She had forgotten how good a good fuck felt and she didn't want it to end either.
 
So she was all for a little rest just to get Ranma to last longer than this. She squealed when Ranma shifted forward and slammed her down into the bed, making the whole bed squeak. Her legs wrapped around his waist as Ranma started to go faster than ever and Minako screamed, clutching him tightly.
 
Ranma growled, in awe at how good this felt. Then he felt, more than saw, her Ki alter just a little and he realized that she was almost ready to cum. This one was nothing like the little one she had earlier. Her cries rose again, filling the room, was like a cheering section spurning Ranma on.
 
He gasped and lost his focus for just a second. His dick exploded sending pulsing waves of ecstasy into Minako. His cum sprayed into her over and over setting off her own orgasm. She didn't scream as she lost control of her body, gasping over and over for almost thirty seconds.
 
Ranma didn't slow down even as he pumped his seed into her. He didn't even think about it. Instead he arched back and just enjoyed the feeling. Her pussy seemed to be clutching at him and squeezing his dick, sucking him dry. Ranma couldn't see his cum dribbling out of her sex, but he could feel it.
 
He slowly stopped and collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. Minako continued to twitch for several minutes afterward, lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. She held onto Ranma and used him like a giant teddy bear. She was in love. The feeling of Ranma's cum filling her was incredible. Even her last boyfriend hadn't gotten that far and here was Ranma, banging her after only a few minutes.
 
She would have to do this again. She sighed happily.
 
Now if only he hadn't fallen asleep on her.
 
Great, now he was snoring.
 
“Baka!”
 
***
 
Notes: With this chapter Ranma finally gets his first girl. Minako was used in the original BEA thread, though it was a small scene. I'm going to touch on that scene at the beginning of the next chapter as the two of them finish what they started.

Dr. Jim Sacotto, heheh, this is a roundabout fact. Sacotto is the real name of Dr. Sukebe the guy that created Pokegirls. There will be no pokegirls in this fic, I don't want it to go in that direction.

I'm trying not to copy the ideas from PwR, but some ideas seem to overlap a little. Ranma's aura isn't a lust aura, it's a power aura that girls are naturally drawn towards. Akane can feel this too and it's part of the reason why she's being so cranky. She not used to getting horny around Ranma and she thinks this is perverted. Typical really, I'm not going to write her out of the fic though, she will have her scenes. Ranma's new attitude will play a big role in her scenes.