Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Sensei's Toys ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As with most of my lemons, remember that I tend to be very graphic with lemon scenes. This chapter follows directly from the end of ch4. I tried to catch as many mistakes as I could, but I'm pretty sure a few were missed.

Now, it's time to perv out. Heh.

***
Bunny's Delight
Ch 05 - Sensei's Toys
By CRose
c) 2008

***
Ranma slowly opened his eyes. It took a few seconds for him to figure out where he was though. He couldn't recall when he went to bed, but the sight of a very good-looking blonde girl wrapped around his body reminded him very quickly. He moved around and realized that his dick was still buried inside her sex.
 
He wasn't soft either, his hard on was very noticeable and the girl's eyes snapped open the instant it moved. “Oohh.”
 
“Ah, hello.” Ranma was nervous. He really wasn't sure how he ended up in this position. Sure he remembered everything they did, but since when did he go looking for girls to have sex with? Or even go to bed with them? His memory was a little fuzzy on just why he slept with the girl.
 
“That was great.” Minako moaned and kissed him.
 
Kissing back was the most natural thing in the world to Ranma. Like an instinct he wasn't aware he possessed. The kiss quickly turned passionate, their tongues reaching out to caress the other. Minako seemed to love every second of it even when their drool started to drip out.
 
“Oohh!” Minako moaned.
 
He could feel her pressing her stomach against his own and humping gently. Chuckling to himself, he let his hands wander down to cup her ass. Since he was still buried inside her he started to slowly thrust as well. Minako arched her back off the bed and moaned in delight. Her body was flooding with Ki as he worked her over.
 
Where he learned to do this was a mystery, but he seemed to have a series of techniques that let him drive her wild. He could even feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest. It was one of the oddest feelings he'd ever had. “R-Ranma, harder, slam me into the bed.”
 
Nodding, he rose up and did as she requested. She squealed as he pounded her into the bed, making it bounce. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he lifted her off the bed just a little. Her cries quickly rose in volume until her head fell back, her long blonde hair lying on the bed below her.
 
Using his hands, Ranma held onto her ass as his thrusts started to take on an urgent need. He could feel a build up inside him and knew that he was getting close. Minako's mouth was open, but she wasn't really seeing the room anymore. He could feel her clenching and gripping his dick and knew she was having an orgasm.
 
He leaned down and licked the side of her neck. Another squeal erupted from the girl just before she twitched. “AAGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Ranma was right there with her as he felt his own cum flowing into the girl with several bursts. He could only grunt in awe. This was the first girl he'd ever done this too.
 
Gasping, he lay the girl back down and took a few seconds to catch his breath. This time he didn't pass out and was able to ride out the waves of pleasure. He could feel his skin tingling from the aftermath. Minako was letting out cute little gasps now that she was finally coming out of her orgasm.
 
“That was incredible.” He muttered.
 
“I'll say.” Minako purred. Ranma wasn't her first boy, but he was by far the best she had ever had. That last orgasm was on a whole different level of pleasure than anything she had ever felt before. She twitched again and realized that he was still hard. She glanced down and smirked at her sex wrapped around his manhood. “Looks like we aren't done yet.”
 
Ranma gasped as she flexed her inner muscles around his dick. What in the world? He knew that he had martial artists endurance, but this was something new. Gasping, he gave an experimental movement that made Minako gasp and let out a little moan. She was warm and incredibly wet.
 
They stopped as a weird sound came from above them. Looking up, Ranma's eyes widened in shock as a piece of the ceiling came loose and bounced off his head. He had only a second to realize that a broken pipe was running through the ceiling. A burst of cold water shot out into his face.
 
Minako's eyes went wide as she saw the transformation in slow motion. She even felt his dick shrink, as Ranma suddenly became a girl with red hair. A girl she instantly recognized. “What, who are you?”
 
A shiver went through Ranma. Her female body was super aroused from all that sex. On top of that Minako saw him transform. There was no way she could hide the curse now. “I'm Ranma, sorry `bout this.”
 
The blonde was still in her own world of pleasure, so she didn't really panic. Instead she tried to piece together what she just witnessed. “Ranma, but you…were…”
 
The red head hung her head. “I've got this magic curse.”
 
“The curse changes you into a man?” She had a rather delighted look on her face.
 
Ranma shook her head. “Other way around.”
 
Minako's hands came up and grabbed Ranko's chest, giving them a slight squeeze. This made Ranko gasp and close her eyes. This felt almost as good as the guys she did at work. Her nipples hardened almost instantly as Minako's fingers caressed and squeezed. Ranko just moaned in appreciation.
 
“They're real.” Minako gasped. She had touched hers quite a bit, so she could tell the difference.
 
“It's a full change.”
 
Ranko could swear a pair of cat ears just popped out of Minako's hair as she smirked and reached down. However, they weren't there when she took a second look. The girl's fingers felt warm as they traced over the soaking we lips of Ranko's sex. Her eyes were wide as she brought them up to see just how wet they were, sticky trails of arousal sticking to each finger.
 
“Whoa.”
 
Ranko could barely think. As a guy she had been able to keep control, but the sudden change threw her for a loop. She wanted to cum and cum right now. For several seconds she had a flashback of all those men when they ravaged her body, their fingers touching her breasts, her ass, her stomach, and everywhere else and the heat between her legs got even more intense.
 
Then she heard Minako giggle and felt a pair of fingers start to rub her sex again. Ranko gasped and threw her head back as the blonde went right for the clitoris. She cried out and pressed down onto Minako's fingers. “More please give me more.”
 
For Minako, the sight of Ranko writhing on her fingers was a unique experience. She was used to having sex with girls after all, Usagi, Rei, and Ami all liked to play around a little, but this was something different. Ranko was twisting and thrusting her hips with every rub and probe. At the same time those little gasps were making Minako horny again. It was like the girl was super sensitive, much more than a normal girl would be.
 
Talk about the best of both worlds. She envied the red headed girl and wondered what it was like to be like that. She shoved a finger deep into Ranko and started to twist it. Ranko gasped and cried out her whole body writhing and quivering.
 
“More! Gods, more!” Whatever was happening Ranko couldn't even describe it.
 
The red head fell onto Minako with a gasp, her hips twitching as her juices gushed out of her in a flood. Minako grinned; she still had the skills to drive girls wild. Rolling them over, Ranko barely noticed as the blonde moved around the bed until she was between Ranko's legs. Minako also took a second to remove her skirt, it was getting in the way. Then she went down on Ranko once more.
 
Ranko could barely think as Minako drove her higher than ever. She kept thinking of those men and how good it felt to have hot pulsing dicks inside her. She cried out when Minako pinched her clitoris and more girl cum gushed out. Panting, Ranko shuddered for several seconds.
 
Minako's fingers were driving her insane and they seemed to be everywhere all at once. Then Minako leaned down and started to lick her. Ranko's eyes went wide in shock at just how good that felt. Those guys had licked her, but this was completely different. A strange euphoria crept over Ranko as she arched off the bed gasping for air. She could feel those fingers touching deep inside her, that tongue gliding over her wet folds, and she exploded.
 
A loud gasping cry escaped Ranko as she lost control of her body. This wasn't an orgasm; it was a something on a whole new level of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed at the top of her lungs as she lost control of her body. Minako could only watch in awe as she brought the poor girl to the most powerful orgasm she had ever witnessed.
 
Ranko started to convulse, scarring the hell out of Minako. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through Ranko, setting every cell humming with an ecstasy that was impossible to describe. Deep inside her body, Ranko wasn't aware of certain changes taking place, but she could feel the results.
 
Her convulsions finally came to an end and Ranko lay there with a line of drool dripping off her chin and a look of awe on her face. Every couple of seconds her whole body would spasm, sending more girl cum onto the bed. Minako didn't know what do, but she leaned forward and placed a hand on the girl's chest.
 
“Ranma?”
 
Ranko arched back, thrusting her chest high off the bed and threw her head back. “M-Minako that was something else.” She gasped. “Every inch of me is tingling. What did you do?”
 
“The same thing I've always done with a cute girl. It's never done that before.” Minako giggled in relief.
 
“Please call me Ranko in this form, it's easier to keep things in order.”
 
“Ranko.” Minako said softly and nodded. “Just watching that made me extremely horny.”
 
Ranko giggled. “Think about what it did to me.”
 
They laughed.
 
Minako smirked a little and leaned down once more. She started to kiss around Ranko's thighs, slowly making her way towards the sopping wet sex. A perverted smile graced her face just as she gave the bright red sex a sniff. There was an odor coming off Ranko that Minako couldn't identify.
 
Sniffing, she shuddered in pleasure. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew this kind of thing wasn't normal. On the other hand, just as she was giving Ranko a deep lick, she wasn't able to control herself. Minako shivered and realized that Ranko tasted different now. She slurped up as much of the juices coming from the little red head as she could.
 
Ranko moaned and wrapped her legs around Minako's head as the super strong sensations started once again. It was impossible for her to resist the girl as she worked and soon lost herself once more in the waves of pleasure flowing through her body. The pleasure made her time with those men pale in comparison.
 
Panting, Ranko lost track of time as she arched off the bed and started letting out whimpers of pleasure. The only thing she was able to do was lay there and bask in the ecstasy Minako was giving her. Then there was a pause as the bed shifted around and she opened her eyes to find Minako straddling her head. The blonde girl's pubic hair was right above her face dripping with arousal.
 
“I need you to lick me too. I can't wait anymore.” Minako begged, lust filling her voice.
 
Ranko didn't have to be asked twice. It didn't take her long to lean up and lick the entire length of her sex. Minako gasped as something strange happened. Her eyes seemed to lose their focus as Ranko's tongue delved inside. Ranko could feel the girl's warm juices gushing into her mouth as she worked.
 
She could tell that Minako was very horny as well and started flicking her tongue over her clitoris at super speed. The blonde's body gave a massive convulsion and Minako bit back a scream as she suddenly cums. Ranko wrapped her arms around Minako's thighs to hold her in place.
 
With a long satisfied sigh Minako lost her balance and collapsed onto Ranko. Her eyes close and she passes out from the pleasure. Ranko smirked a little as she continues to lick Minako clean. Something about the taste makes her want more. Then something odd happens.
 
 
 
Ranko feels a rush of energy wash over her and finds that she can feel everything that Minako just experienced. It took Ranko several minutes to shake off the feelings washing over her and check to see if Minako was alright. The blonde didn't move as Ranko moved her around like a limp doll. She suddenly realizes that there is an odd taste in her mouth as well and blushes. She had forgotten about all the cum she shot into Minako earlier.
 
Frowning, Ranko wonders why the girl won't wake up. She reaches out with her Ki sight and finds that the girl is very low on energy. Not enough to be in danger, but it will take a few hours for her to get back to normal. Looking out the window, Ranko realizes that it's quite late again.
 
Why did having sex make the hours just fly by? Shaking her head she took a quick shower to get all the sweat off. She was feeling really odd and didn't think it was from the sex. Her skin felt different in a way that she couldn't really figure out. Softer and more sensitive. She could feel the water as it cascaded down her naked body, touching her in some very sensitive places.
 
She knew if she just stood under the shower for several minutes and thought about how good it felt she would have an orgasm. Just from the water touching her skin. Something like that had never happened before. Ranko really didn't to go back to Tofu to have look at her again.
 
On the bed Minako moaned and started to thrash around, her hands moving between her legs, and started to masturbate furiously. Minako's gasping filled the room for several minutes as her fingers moved faster and faster. She arched off the bed with a scream and collapsed, panting for air. Even after all that she was still horny, but not as bad as she was when she had woken up.
 
Ranma, now male, poked his head out of the bathroom and smirked as he saw Minako panting in post orgasmic pleasure. Maybe the girl wasn't as tired out as he thought. “Minako?”
 
“Ranko, I've never felt this good in my life.” The sweaty girl said. “I want more sex, but I'm to tired to do anything about it.”
 
“I feel pretty good as well. More sex would be great, but I'm a little tired myself. Please call me Ranma when I'm male. Ranko when I'm female, it saves on headaches.”
 
The blonde giggled as she stared at the naked man in front of her. She felt her sex lurch as she saw his limp dick hanging there. She didn't get to see naked men very often but she was sure that most of them weren't that big. Ranma didn't seem to be self conscious about it though so she enjoyed his show.
 
“Hey, it's getting late and I think we should head out.” Ranma pointed out the window and started looking for his boxers. Why were they hanging on the edge of the bed like that?
 
The blonde moaned as she looked out the window. “I was heading to a friends house when you showed up. I forgot all about it.”
 
“Too late to get over there now.” Ranma said and grabbed his pants.
 
Minako nodded as she sat up and smirked at him. “Any hot water left?”
 
Ranma nodded. “I didn't use to much, just enough to change back.”
 
The blonde slinked over to him and gave him a deep kiss, pressing her naked body against his. “I want to do this again. Once is NOT enough.”
 
Laughing, Ranma nodded. “I'm not sure when though.”
 
Smirking, Minako squeezed his butt. “I just got a job at Bunny's Delight. So we can see what happens there.”
 
Ranma gawked at her. “Um, you do know what the girls at that place have to do, don't you?”
 
“Of course.” Minako smiled naughtily. “I'm looking forward to it. You're only young once and I want to experience it all. All those men and hardly anyone to play with them as a girl should.”
 
Ranma was actually shocked for a second. Working the private rooms was a hell of a thrill and he knew that working those parties would be a good thing. But to just do it because you wanted to. He hadn't thought about that. So he would have to think about it a little, there were some possibilities there. “I have tonight off, but will I see you tomorrow night?”
 
The girl nodded. “Maybe, I'm going for training tomorrow morning so I can learn about the costumes and other skills.”
 
“The costumes are a perverts dream.” Ranma muttered.
 
Minako giggled. “I know, they look so sexy.”
 
Ranma laughed. “You'll fit right in.”
 
She kissed him again, licked his lips longingly, and then headed for the bathroom. Ranma watched her hips rock as she moved and wondered what happened to her skirt, it looked so sexy on her. He felt his hard on rise up just a little before she was out of sight. He sighed, found the rest of his clothing, and finished dressing.
 
***
 
Dinner was just finishing up and everyone was heading to bed. Kasumi was picking up the dishes and taking them into the kitchen to wash them. Since Ranma wasn't around she thought she would have a lot of leftovers, but Uncle Genma had scarfed it all down in the blink of an eye. There wasn't anything left over for Ranma when he got home. She would have to set something out for him for when he returned, but for once didn't want to cook anything else.
 
She hummed. “A large sandwich it is.”
 
Decision made, she whipped one up in seconds along with a couple of smaller dishes and sat them in the fridge. After washing the dishes she cleaned the kitchen and made sure everything was in the proper order. She eyed the door and realized that once again no one had even thought to help her clean.
 
She frowned for a second, shrugged, and finished up. Just as she was hanging her apron up she heard the main gate open and close. Peaking out of the kitchen she spotted Ranma saunter into the house. He looked exhausted as he looked around. “Ranma.”
 
He glanced at her. “Hey Kasumi, I see I missed dinner.”
 
She nodded. “I have a sandwich you can eat. Uncle Genma ate everything else.”
 
“Figured as much, he won't let food pass him up.” Ranma laughed a little as he stepped into the kitchen to get his food. “Need any help cleaning up?”
 
Her eyes widened a bit. “I just finished up.”
 
“Ah, well I'll help next time if I can.” Ranma finished the sandwich and salad in seconds and sighed. “I haven't eaten much today, so that hit the spot. Thanks Kasumi.”
 
The eldest Tendo daughter suddenly felt something strange. She could feel Ranma's presence as he stood there. It took her a second to realize that it was a primal male feeling. Since when had Ranma gotten this confident and good looking? Suddenly her simple dress was rather warm and she wanted to fan some air into her breasts.
 
She watched as he quickly cleaned his dishes, put everything to the side to dry, and bounced out of the kitchen. He brushed by her, grazing her arm just slightly, and she gasped as his presence washed over her at close range. Her knees nearly collapsed as they turned to jelly. Only her hand on the table kept her from falling.
 
Even with Ranma out of sight she could still feel lingering after effects of his energy. She dropped into a nearby chair, grabbed a bottle of cooking wine, and drank half of it right there. She was NOT attracted to a boy three years younger than her! She had not just creamed her underwear just from being near him.
 
Why did her vibrator batteries have to give out last night? She hugged her bottle, took another drink, and spent the next hour getting drunk. Glancing in the direction of Ranma's room, she shook her head and wondered what strange thing was happening now. She might have to go and visit that massage parlor again, they always made her feel so good when she couldn't get relief at home.
 
***
 
Up in her room Nabiki was lying in bed wearing a simple t-shirt and panties. She had her window open to cool the room down. Deep in thought, she lay there with her hands behind her head. She couldn't get the image of Ranma stepping in front of her out of her mind. Akane had been in a blind rage today. Sure she got angry easily, but it usually vanished the instant she pulled out the mallet and hit Ranma.
 
She couldn't help being a little shocked about the whole situation. For the first time Nabiki wondered if Ranma wasn't at fault for something. Usually it was so easy to blame him for everything, but he didn't do anything to set Akane off today. Then there was that feeling she was getting around Ranma now, the one that was making her rethink things. She had never really been attracted to him before, but lately that was changing. She recognized lust when she felt it and Ranma was easy on the eyes.
 
Then Cologne had stopped by for a minute to tell her that Ranma was launched so far that she couldn't keep track up him. That alone was quite a surprise, but granny was getting up there in years. Nabiki wasn't sure what to think anymore. She had a lot of conflicting feelings about Ranma. She was tired of him freeloading, and yet something was making her feel guilty. A feeling that didn't usually bother her when she made money for the family.
 
Even now she tell that he was in his room. His presence was hard to miss when you knew what to look for. Just thinking about it made her feel warm and fuzzy. She reached down and rubbed her sex through her panties. Just thinking about all those muscles moving around gave her a flash of lust.
 
Running across the hall and jumping Ranma was not how she wanted him to see her. She reached down and pushed her fingers under the band of her panties, gently touching her pubic hair. It was hard to believe how turned on she was lately. She moved her hand down a little lower and gave her sex a hard rub. Her whole body twitched as she gasped. He probably wasn't even aware of what he was doing her either. He almost figured it out earlier but then Akane showed up to cause problems. Nabiki stopped playing with herself gave her fingers a lick.
 
Tofu was observing her sister at his clinic tonight, so she wasn't even home. His examination hadn't revealed much either. Just that Akane's Ki was out of balance. He wasn't sure what the cause was either. He quickly ruled out some kind of drug though. His only guess was that Akane was under too much stress and just lashed out.
 
Of course her dark aura set his bed sheets on fire at least once during the exam, and she was asleep at the time, so he was a bit worried. She crawled under the sheets, rolled over, and calmed her mind. Usually she did about half an hour of yoga before bed, but she just wasn't in the mood tonight. She had other things to think about besides Akane's weird actions.
 
Her fingers wandered back down her body and found her pussy once more. It didn't take her long to imagine Ranma's hard male body standing over her as her fingers danced. She gasped quietly, her fingers getting faster. It was hard to keep her body from really moving as she masturbated though and the bed started to shake.
 
Her panting filled the room and she curled into a little ball. She was hot and horny and just couldn't seem to get enough. Gasping, she put the end of her pillow in her mouth and bit down. Then she had a flash of a red headed Ranma running around the house topless, breasts bouncing all over the place and lightning went off between her legs.
 
A squeal escaped her as her orgasm washed over her. Twitching, she lay there for almost ten minutes gently rubbing her sensitive folds to set off very pleasant after shocks. Eyes closed, Nabiki tried to figure out what just happened, but she nearly asleep before she could figure it out. Could she want the female version?
 
Even though her eyes were glazed over, Nabiki realized that Ranma had been a girl when she confronted her outside his bedroom. She didn't really notice what gender Ranma was in since it was Ranma. The Gender didn't seem to matter. She purred and gave her sex another little rub, closed her legs, and mashed her fingers against her pussy.
 
Maybe there was a difference after all.
 
***
 
Across the hall Ranma heard the squeal and looked up. He knew that it had come from Nabiki's room, but didn't sense anything dangerous. He was usually pretty good at recognizing the signs after all. He decided not to go and see what was going on. Nabiki could take care of herself and the others would help if she was in danger.
 
Ever since leaving Minako he felt quite a bit better than he normally did. A lot better than normal actually. After reading the book though he was starting to understand why he felt so good too. Usually when he read a scroll he had to wade through vague or obscure facts that he didn't understand very well. The book was simple and to the point. It laid out everything in easy to understand steps that anyone could follow.
 
Even though he hadn't performed the spell that would allow him to cast magic spells, he had absorbed a bit of Minako's energy when they made love earlier. It was all part of the act of sex, and how much Minako liked it, that is if he read it right. The exchange of energy between a couple that was really going at it could be huge. They banged each other for almost two hours straight. According to the book the average time for sex was only fifteen minutes.
 
Ranma thought anyone that couldn't last longer than an hour was a complete wimp. Where was the fun if it was over before you even started? If he was going to get good at this sex stuff he wanted to be the best at it, just like when fighting. This book would help him get a lot better.
 
Glancing towards the middle Tendo's room once more he stretched out his senses to `feel' the girl. His eyes widened as he realized what happened to the girl. This was the first time he ever caught one of them pleasuring themselves. He knew they did it, but never how or when. They didn't have a set schedule after all.
 
He could sense what the girl just did and smirked a little. Who knew Nabiki had it in her after the way she treated people? Glancing at the book again he flipped back a few pages, read a passage, and pointed his palm towards Nabiki's room. He tried to draw in some of the sexual energy the girl just let off. He gave up after several minutes of trying though.
 
That hadn't worked at all. No amount of will power would allow him to skip the ritual. It would take an hour at least once the spell circle was complete and he would have to get the chant exactly right. It was bad enough he would have to be naked for it to work, but the amount of time would be a problem.
 
Since when did he have an hour free of distractions? If it wasn't a rival one of the girls would be there to annoy him. They never let him have any time alone. It was as if they thought he would forget they were around if he didn't see them ten times a day.
 
On the other hand, now that he was maturing and getting laid, maybe he should start taking the girls up on their offers. He blanched and pounded his head against the floor just for thinking something like that. He didn't want to die. He was still too young to go that route.
 
So he would have to find another solution. Maybe he could vanish completely for half a day to set everything up? Back at the hotel Minako probably wouldn't have minded, but then she would have been curious about the circle and he didn't want to explain it. There was no easy solution. Turning back to the book he continued to read, memorizing as much as he could.
 
Several pages later he came across a spell that blew his mind. Curse Manipulation, the ability to alter curses and magic to suit one's needs. Ranma instantly realized that it would allow him to control his curse. It would require a bit of sacrifice though if he read the spell right. Namely he would have to find a guy and fuck his brains out while performing the spell.
 
He blushed and tried not to think about that again.
 
He would have to spend equal amounts of time in each form. As things were, he didn't see a problem with that. He was well past accepting the curse now. Those men sure made sure of that and now the book was suggesting she bang another guy. Blushing, he banished that thought as quickly as he could. Then loud snore filled the room.
 
His old man was off to the side snoring away, oblivious to the world as usual. Ranma wondered if the old man already knew about this kind of cure. He spent as much time human as he did a panda and never seemed to complain about it. He'd happily spend hours playing Go with Soun as a panda and never once go looking for hot water. His form didn't seem to matter anymore. Ranma frowned at that, but shrugged it off as unlikely.
 
The old man didn't need to know about this just yet. Not until Ranma was sure it would work. He suddenly glanced at Kasumi's room and blinked. Now she was playing with herself too. Whatever the girls were giving off, he could almost taste it in the air. He shook his head as his senses allowed him to almost feel what they felt.
 
Good thing Akane wasn't here to pound him for being a pervert though, for once he felt like one. Nabiki and Kasumi were almost calling to him to come over and play with them. That kind of thing was impossible, wasn't it? Hiding the book, Ranma crawled into bed, rolled over, and went to sleep. Several minutes later his body gave off a slight glow and his gender shifted.
 
The glow wasn't bright, but it lasted most of the night. Ranma experienced several erotic dreams. Her soft panting and low moans almost woke the panda, but he was used to ignoring everything as he slept. Ranma's hand wandered down her boxers for a little rub. Her other hand played with her nipples for most of the night.
 
***
 
Late the next morning Ranma was entering a bank, as a girl. This one wasn't the one Nabiki was forcing her to use though. She knew the basics of opening an account so it only took about an hour to get one set up. Her bonus from Bunny's Delight was more money than she had ever seen in his life. Ranma didn't think that many zeros existed. At least when it came to money.
 
Still, it was quite easy to set up the account. They even explained direct deposits to her and how they worked. It was a bit confusing, but Ranma was sure Mr. Dark would be happy to set it up for her. She thought there might have been something mentioned at some point when she first started. She even managed to add a couple of new moves to Bun-Fu. The magic book explained several of the female zones and the moves took advantage of them.
 
By shifting in a certain way, she could make the gropers touch those spots and get some enjoyment out of it. Not that the girls didn't get any with the normal way, this just made it more fun. After a couple weeks of training the girls were starting to get the Bun-Fu moves down.
 
She worked them hard, even getting a few to work out enough that they lost weight, not that any of them really needed it. The new moves were also a hit with certain girls as well. Hot, horny as hell girls, were teasing the hell out of the customers by the end of the week.
 
Ranko was right at the top of that list too. Two weeks without sex or relief was a new experience and the dry spell was driving her mad with lust. Even the girls were noticing how hard up she was during training sessions. Though those sessions were making the girls work even harder.
 
That earned her a another bonus from the boss and the girls accepted her completely, even earning a few kisses here and there. Minako and Rei took the Bun-Fu techniques like fish to water. They were wiggling around like pros on the first night out.
 
Her second account was already bigger than the one Nabiki was watching as well, as the pay from the Room work was earning interest and the pay for training the girls was being added in. Her regular pay for working the main floor was still being sent to the original account, but she only gave it a little attention. Nabiki was draining it dry.
 
The second account gave her a bit of spending money, so she went out and bought several outfits for herself outside of work. Normally she bought girls' things as disguises, but this time they were just for normal every day wear. They were currently in the girls clothes box in the closet at the Tendo's house, but she would have to move them eventually.
 
She just didn't really have anywhere she could take them. Nabiki would find them eventually as well, the girl was always looking through her things. Though lately that was only once a month or so. Good thing she knew how to hide the dangerous stuff from Nabiki. Even the old man was unlikely to find those.
 
Well, she could hold some of it at Bunny's Delight, in her locker or one of the storage closets. She didn't think the boss would mind if she asked him nicely. He usually went out of his way to accommodate all the girls so long as they were doing a good job. That idea just wouldn't work with the way things were right now though.
 
She really didn't want to think about him, even if she did like working for the pervert. There was something else she had to resolve first. The digital clock above the bar told her that she was due for a fifteen-minute break. Each of the girls had a set time when they could leave the floor to sit down for a while or grab something to eat. She wiggled across the floor delivering the latest set of drinks and let the man get a good feel of her ass.
 
“Naughty, naughty.” She giggled.
 
“Heh.” He caressed her leg for a few seconds.
 
 
That makes her think of the problem again. No matter how Ranko looked at it, she knew she was in trouble. Using her girl form to take advantage of an enemy or an escape was one thing, but fucking men wasn't an escape, it was something else. She even initiated the whole thing on her own, letting those guys do her. A blush formed on her cheeks as she moved across the floor.
 
Somewhere in the last few weeks she crossed a line and didn't look back. Now at work she yearned for more back room work, for more men, for a dick to plow her to a huge orgasm that curled her toes and leave her dazed. Erotic dreams used to give him the willies, but now they were all from his female point of view as she fucked and sucked as a world-class slut.
 
Visions of men riding her for hours on end, using her every hole for pleasure for their wanton desires. Ranko didn't even shudder as she thought about her round in the back room again, it just made her horny. Instead she felt a wetness form in her panties. Two weeks without sex, without a cock, and she was about to jump the first cute guy, shudder, she found. Even the boss was starting to look good to her.
 
She just couldn't get over the fact that she enjoyed the sex. At night she would dream of it more and more. In the mornings she would think about it and almost get sick. Then in the blink of an eye she isn't bothered by it anymore. Ranko couldn't figure out what was going on, but she was starting to think someone was messing with her thoughts.
 
Problem was she wasn't sure who was doing it. For a little while she thought the Amazons were doing it, but they weren't taking advantage of her when they could, so she ruled them out. The only other person that might have done this to her was Happosai. The pervert would love to see her banging guys. Problem was that the old perv was in Europe right now. Chasing down a pair of magical panties or something weird like that.
 
There was a fire raging between her legs and she couldn't find the time to quench it either. She had zero privacy at home and leaving on her was next to impossible. At least she could spend a few minutes here and there reading her book, but even that didn't bring her relief. Ranko shook her head as she exited the main floor and waved to Minako as the girl sat in some guys lap and wiggled around happily.
 
 
It didn't take her long to make her way over to the break room. She ran a hand through her red hair as she stepped inside, sighing as she made sure she was alone. Leaning against the door, she let her hand wander down between her legs for a little touch. Her fingers came away wet and she could tell that the cloth was soaked through.
 
Why couldn't she seem to make up her mind? That, more than anything else, was part of the problem. Usually she would made a decision and stick with it. Her recent actions just didn't seem to make sense to her. She shook her head and tried to focus. Her pussy was on fire, demanding that she find a man right this instant.
 
 
How in the world could she let this happen? The answer came to her in an instant. Because she loved how it felt to let go, to let a man fuck her and not have to worry about what he might think of her. As Ranko she could do anything she wanted and not feel guilty about it. It was total freedom. Before Ranko, the girl form was an escape from being Ranma, but that all changed when she took Rei up on that date, maybe even before that.
 
Her eyes widened as she recalled what she did on the date. She had repressed it a little, but one part stood out in her mind. The cum on the skirt afterwards. That was the first memory she could recall where she wasn't disgusted with the all this stuff. Later on when she changed back to Ranma he nearly lost his lunch, but shrugged it off as a Ranko problem. Rationalizing the whole incident as girl problem so it wasn't `his' problem.
 
She was Ranko, the Bunny Girl, and she couldn't deny that those guys gave her a great time. Her body craved a man's touch now. Dreamed about it and yearned for it all the time. She sighed and shook her head as her sex throbbed in need. Was she addicted to the sex or something? Was that why she wanted a man so bad?
 
Pacing across the room, she clenched her fists as the wheels in her head started to spin. That first night in the back room was an amazing memory to her. Those five guys managed to last for hours giving her dozens of powerful orgasms. Driving away what little resistance she might have had. She had kind of wanted to actually do what she did, but even so, had she given in to easily?
 
Somewhere during that night she stopped worrying about what they thought of her and just reacted to their needs. That was the answer right there. She wanted her itch taken care of and they were there to do it and she took what she wanted. Genma pulled stunts like that, didn't he? Using others to get what he wanted. She stopped in mid pace and sat down on the floor as that idea shocked her. To take advantage of the opponent, anything goes, so long as the goal was accomplished.
 
It couldn't be that simple could it?
 
 
It all came down to how she saw Ranko. As Ranma he had honor and skill to fall back on, but no way to really fix things. His life was a royal shit stain. He'd long ago figured out how to salvage everyone's honor. Giving up the Saotome name would take care of all but one, and he could just kill himself to avoid the last one. He would never be an Amazon slave/servant. Not after seeing how Mousse was treated on a daily basis.
 
Transformed into Ranko, he didn't have to think about that stuff. Worry about it, or even care about it. Her eyes tripled in size as she realized that Ranko was Total Freedom from Ranma's problems. She gasped out loud it was such a shock. The freedom to do anything she wanted, even escape for a while. Staggering to her feet, she made her way over to the mini bar and mixed a drink. She was getting good at doing that too.
 
Ranma didn't drink, but Ranko loved to drink now, it brought good feelings and let go even more. Draining the glass, she let the liquid burn down her throat and warm her from the inside. This made her think of Minako as well. Her night with the girl was still fresh in her mind even if it was a couple weeks ago.
 
Minako was making quite a name for herself already. She was quite eager to experience just about everything to do with the business. Ranko could remember stumbling across Minako seducing one of the girls in the shower. Working here always made them horny and Minako wanted to take care of her need. Ranko wasn't even bothered by it, and she thought she should be. They were lovers after all, but she just watched and enjoyed the show.
 
The girl loved to show off her body too. More than once Ranko spotted Minako letting a customer feel her breasts. Even flashing them to random tables as she walked by. Mr. Dark just found it funny and encouraged her to do whatever she wanted. Ranko didn't think she could do that unless someone challenged her.
 
 
Leaning on the table, Ranma blew some air across her face to get some hair out of her eyes. She was just so confused. One minute she was willing to rip her clothes off and fuck every man in the building, and the next she didn't understand why she wanted to do that. She shook her head as a headache started to form.
 
Ranma knew her mind and how it worked. Even now several ideas were forming in the back of her mind. She wanted to do something and couldn't find a way, so a plan was forming to pull it off. Nabiki had to be kept out of the situation entirely, so it had to be vague and sneaky. First though she had to do something about her `itch'.
 
***
 
One thing about using magic on girls was that over time the magical suggestions settled deep into the subconscious mind. The girls started to rationalize their actions as something they wanted or needed. The Magic affecting Ranko was finally starting to stabilize and he needed less and less of it affect her actions.
 
She was one of the few girls in the building that needed so much work. For some reason she was fighting the changes every step of the way. Though it was an unconscious battle. Keeping her focused on being a good girl was hard. He had to use every trick he knew to keep her from bolting. It didn't help that she wasn't doing room work either.
 
Behind him was a giant pile of requests for Ranko to work in the back room again. Groups of ten, twenty, even fifty men wanted to gang bang his newest star slut. She was growing famous for taking on more than one man. The look on her face in the videos, the sounds her voice made, it was obvious she loved what she was doing and his clients wanted to experience that.
 
If only he could get her to stop thinking about it and actually do IT with them. The problem was that she had to agree to work the room. Her first time was a surprise hit, but now she wasn't sure if it was the right thing. She would work the floor for hours, but she would even never even glance at the second floor windows like the other girls did.
 
That iron self control the girl had was amazing. Mr. Dark was sure it came from her martial arts training and she was even training the other girls how to move around the floor. The girls even seemed to be having more fun than they usually did at first. Maybe shaking their asses around like that made them less inhibited?
 
Dark considered his most interesting employee for several minutes before turning to other matters. It was time to renew a couple of spells on the building itself. His business was prime target material for local gangsters, so he one of the spells was there to keep them from considering him a threat to their operations.
 
That one was one of the most important because it kept the police away from the place as well, unless they were clients, then they agreed to follow the rules. He quickly set up and renewed that spell as he thought about possibly expanding some of his endeavors. He had almost thirty girls working right now and the place was getting crowded, but didn't have anywhere else for them to work at. He would have to think about that one later.
 
He also took the time to renew the anti-pregnancy spells for the girls. Every time they walked through any door in the building they were hit with the spell. It also worked to relax the girls and lesson inhibitions. He had always been good at creating spells like that.
 
Then there were what he called his Sprite Spells. These were small magical bursts that cleaned and maintained the building. It saved on the massive cleaning bills he used to pay to outside workers. The SS spells also produced all the buildings energy needs, ran everything, and kept the girls uniforms clean when left in the locker over night.
 
Horny girls were not easy on delicate silk panties and ribbon material. That one always amused him. Once that was done he was just putting some finishing touches on the Alcove area when Ranko knocked on his door and stepped inside. He turned and smiled at her.
 
“Ranko.”
 
“Hey Boss, got a minute?”
 
“Sure.” He waved at a chair.
 
Ranko slid inside and carefully closed the door. Nervously, she moved over to the chair and sat down. He could tell what she wanted before she even opened her mouth. He could feel a massive need rolling off her body. Smiling, he sat down. “What can I do for you?”
 
“I want...” She started.
 
“Hmm?”
 
Ranko blushed. “Can I work a room tonight?”
 
His eyebrows rose. “I thought you weren't ready for more of that? What happened last time wasn't exactly out of the norm.”
 
“I know.” Ranko licked her lips. “The sex is what those rooms are for, aren't they?”
 
“Only if you want it to happen.” He hedged, it wasn't a good idea to just admit it out loud.
 
Ranko took a shaky breath. “I want to work another room.”
 
“I see.” He had to hide a giant smirk. “Did you have anything in mind?”
 
“Ah.” She shook her head back and forth rather quickly.
 
“Alright, I have had a few clients asking for you. Are you sure you want to do this?”
 
Ranko's head bobbed up and down very quickly.
 
“Then you need to take a shower and get a different uniform. One of my regulars has asked for your and this is the perfect time to meet her.”
 
“Her?”
 
“You'll see.”
 
***
 
Her eye twitched as she held up the thing. She wasn't allowed to wear panties with this one, even tiny ones wouldn't work. Made out of a thin cloth that stretched a little, she stepped into the panty like bottom and pulled them up. She had to wiggle her legs just to get them to go up far enough. The blue material dipped low in the front to show off more of the skin above her crotch, but cupped itself around her sex with ease.
 
Next a pair of ribbons wrapped around her thin waist and rose up to cover a tiny bit of her breasts and tired together behind hr neck, under her hair. It left her sides completely bare. It was quite similar to her normal uniform, but showed off more skin. Frowning, she stood there as it seemed to grip her sensually. She could get used to that tight pressure around her pussy rather quickly if she wanted to. It was obviously designed to show her body off to everyone that could see her.
 
No one with pubic hair could wear the thing though, it just didn't cover enough. This was quite possibly the sexiest outfit ever to touch her body. It left her thighs bare and string of material that went down the crack of her ass. Everything else was exposed.
 
Now the thigh high stockings were still there, gripping her lovingly. The tail was the same as always and she gave it a little shake as she attached it. Her breasts would be a problem though. The other outfit held them in place a little, this thing didn't even try. So they swayed as she moved around.
 
Next was a choker with a little charm attached. It would glint under the lights of the front room as she moved around. The bunny ears went on easily and she walked over to the mirror to do what all the other girls did. Pose and see how the costume looked. She didn't want to have a wardrobe malfunction, at least, not accidentally. Seeing the girl's breasts fall out of the costumes was one of the many reasons the club was doing so well.
 
She winked and wiggled her way across the locker room. Almost instantly her breasts flopped to the side. Cursing under her breath, the Bun-Fu wasn't designed to work with this outfit, so she had to quickly learn to walk a little differently so her breasts weren't jiggling around as she moved. Ten minutes later she was sauntering around the locker room with her back slightly arched and her but sticking out and up.
 
The boss wanted to see her before she started today, so she was ready about ten minutes earlier than normal. Almost every girl in the locker room watched her as she left the room and wondered what they had to do if they wanted to look that good. Several of them weren't envious though, they wanted to throw her against the wall and fuck her.
 
***
 
Humming, Ranko made her way over to the office, knocked, and stepped inside. Mr. Dark looked up as she entered almost started coughing. The new uniform was a bit of an experiment and he suddenly wondered if Ranko knew what she looked like. “Ranko.”
 
“Boss.” She said, cocking her hip to the side and posing.
 
“Ah, yes, the new uniform looks good on you.”
 
Ranko blushes. “Thanks.”
 
“I've been getting more requests for you to work more rooms.” He explained. “It will mean more costume work.”
 
Ranko felt a rush of lust just thinking of the second floor rooms. “And…the other stuff?”
 
“That's optional as usual, but I'm willing to pay extra for it if you want to go that far.” He explained. “Not all girls want to do that though.”
 
She started bouncing on her heels absently. “Kay.”
 
“That's great.” He smiled and let his eyes rove over her body. There weren't very many girls who could wear this version of the bunny suit and anyone that tried couldn't have an ounce of fat on their frame.
 
“Now I've got another small group coming in for dinner. They work for a local film studio. Lets see, two men and a girl requested four hours, eight to midnight. It's a late night job.”
 
Ranko nodded as she considered the offer. “I don't mind, really.”
 
“Excellent, you've got a lot of men requesting you these days.”
 
She nodded and gave a little head bob and a grin. “Good luck and enjoy yourself.”
 
***
 
“How's it going Rei?” Ranko asked as she entered the locker room.
 
The dark haired girl grinned at her in a knowing way as she grabbed a towel. Working hard like they did made the girls sweat quite a bit. She wiped her legs and chest as the sat down on a bench. “I'm good, but I hear you're doing even better.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Special room work, on the second floor.”
 
Ranko nodded.
 
Rei squealed. “Most of the girls here do so at least once every couple of months just for the extra money. Though several do it a lot more than that.”
 
“It's a good reason.”
 
“Still, you have to do certain things while there.” She hedged, leaning forward to rest her hand on Ranko's thigh and grin.
 
“Of course!”
 
Rei's smile widened as she leaned even closer, until her face was almost next to Ranko. “Want to play a little before we head back to the floor?”
 
“Huh?”
 
Her hand came up to touch Ranko's breast and pulled the ribbon to the side. “These are so big.”
 
“Ahaaa.” Ranko sighed.
 
Her fingers massaged Ranko's breasts and gave a little shove, making her lay back on the bench. Rei pulled her hair away from her face as she leaned down and kissed Ranko along the neck. The red head didn't know what to do but she brought her hands up to grab Rei's head. The kisses moved over her throat and down until she took a nipple in her mouth.
 
Ranko moaned as it hardened in an instant. Her other breast was freed and soon found itself under attack as well. She moaned and noticed that she was finding it hard to think already. Rei's hand roved down and started to rub between Ranko's legs. Ranko gasped and wiggled her hips, but Rei stopped and sat up.
 
“You are really sensitive!”
 
“More.” Ranko moaned.
 
“Maybe later, the boss wanted me to make sure you were ready.” Rei said with a smirk and leaned over to kiss her. “Now I might be willing tomorrow.”
 
Ranko moaned in frustration. “You…”
 
Rei giggled, bounced to her feet, and left the room before Ranko could to anything but moan. Her hand wandered down to touch herself and Ranko sighed. Rolling off the bench and to her feet, Ranko sighed as she looked down at her tingling nipples.
 
“Traitors.” She snapped at her tits.
 
Sighing, she adjusted her top to cover her nipples again. Ranko noticed that she was horny thanks to her friend. Sheesh, as if that as anything new. It was almost time to head up to the room so she spent several minutes making sure she was presentable. Her hard nipples strained against the ribbons covering her chest. A wave of excitement filled her as she realized what she was going to do again.
 
She took the stairs to the second floor and pranced down to the room where she spend the next few hours. At exactly eight she opened the door and stepped inside. Her customers were already there sitting at a table and they all turned to watch her as she walked into the room. The men were wearing simple suits, but the girl had on a black mini dress that showed off her legs and back. Ranko thought her shoulder length hair was rather interesting as well.
 
“I'm Ranko and I'll serve you tonight.” She recited her line.
 
“Oohh.” The girl said as she leaned forward with a smile. “That outfit is so cute.”
 
Ranko smiled. “Thanks.”
 
The men, she noticed were staring at her, all of them staring at her tits. She leaned back a little to make her chest push out. “Would you like something to drink before we order dinner?”
 
They talked among themselves and ended up ordering a large platter of finger foods. Ranko made each of them their drinks and called in the order. As they waited she moved about the room, kneeling by each of the men and let them get a good look at her. They kept their reactions pleasant and even tried to charm her. They didn't let their hands wander at all. Ranko was rather amazed that she wasn't dodging hands like usual.
 
The girl was a surprise though. She didn't seem to mind Ranko at all. Instead she kept commenting on the outfit and asking how something like that felt to wear. Ranko answered each of the questions as well as she could. From experience Ranko knew that most girls tended to dislike other girls when men were involved. She witnessed enough of that in the locker room as it was.
 
So she took advantage of the girl's good will and flirted with them all. Even taking the time touch and brush against each of them as she moved about the room. As dinner was served, Ranko served each of them personally and used it as a chance to get to know them a bit better. She didn't save any for herself though and they all noticed.
 
“Would you like some?” The girl, Aki asked.
 
Ranko shook her head and held up her drink and took a sip. “I've got this.”
 
Aki frowned and moved over to Ranko. “Sit with us and enjoy yourself. This is a party after all.”
 
This was something Ranko expected so she didn't resist as she moved next to Aki. They all helped to fill a plate for her. She nibbled at the food glad to have something solid to eat for the first time since lunch. They all watched her before nodding and started eating as well. Ranko could tell that they had something planned for her. Why else was she here?
 
That was when she felt a hand on her lower back and a finger just touching the crack of her ass. It rubbed around in circles for a few seconds before wandering under the material to feel her cheeks. Ranko leaned forward to allow the hand the freedom to touch and feel her. It felt so good that Ranko sighed in happiness.
 
“You are in fantastic shape.” Aki was a little breathless.
 
“Thank you.” Ranko sighed. “You like?”
 
They grinned and nodded. Ranko wiggled around to let her breasts wobbled back and forth. She smirked and gave them a naughty grin. The hand was getting bolder so Ranko spread her legs a tiny bit more. Being touched made her feel wonderful these days and she couldn't get enough of it.
Ranko suddenly realized that she was looking at two men, but they didn't have arms long though to reach her from where they were sitting.
 
That left the girl as the one feeling her up. Ranko turned to look just as a pair of lips moved in to kiss her. These were the soft lips of a girl and they drew her into a long deep kiss. It was just what she thought the men would pull first, but she let Aki draw the kiss out, and found that it felt just as good as when a man did it. Her internal engine suddenly revved up and she felt a flash of warmth between her legs. She was even better than Rei.
 
She gasped when Aki released her and sat back with a smirk. Lust filled Ranko's eyes as she eyed the three of them. After waiting over two weeks for this, she wasn't about to tell them no. She was going to get as much out of the three of them as she could. Her little pussy was dripping with anticipation.
 
“So who gets to go first?” Ranko asked boldly.
 
Smirking, Aki stood and let her dress drop to the floor. Naked, she stepped over the clothing as if wasn't worth her time and gave the men a glance, they all nodded and stood as well. Ranko admired Aki's beautiful body as the woman motioned for her to stand up. She brought her hands up to reach around Ranko's neck and undid the knot holding the ribbons in place.
 
Her soft globes wobbled as they came free for the first time in hours, almost dancing in happiness. More hands moved into tug at her costume and free her of it completely. She glanced down just as her bottom ended up around ankles. She gasped as the air hit her damp pussy and hands started to caress and touch her skin. Aki hummed in appreciation as she reached down. Ranko spread her legs as the girl used her fingers to feel her up.
 
“Mmmmm!” Ranko sighed.
 
“Perfection.” Aki moved close, grabbing Ranko by the chin and leaning in to lick Ranko's neck and kiss her again. Her fingers started to rub and probe along Ranko's wet folds Her fingers were incredible. Ranko moaned as a rush of pleasure nearly sent her to her knees. She writhed in Aki's arms, the pleasure was simply incredible.
 
She felt a man move his hands down her body to her legs and ass. Her eyes widened as she felt his warm breath on her ass, slowly licking his way down. She moaned, getting wetter by the second and quickly losing herself in the sensations. Aki's fingers started to move around in circles now, making Ranko let out a series of sighs. Her wet lips started to make wet sounds.
 
Ranko let out a long moan as her ass was spread wide and her little hole got a little attention. It was barely starting and she was going crazy. A second pair of hands came up under her arms and cupped her breasts, squeezing, pinching, and caressing them. Crying out, Ranko wiggled her waist around, then Aki moved in and started sucking on her nipples. Ranko crooned in ecstasy as her most sensitive areas tingled. Then a finger suddenly pushed inside her and twisted around.
 
“You are mine for tonight my little sex slave.” Aki whispered in Ranko's ear. “My slaves are going to ravage you for hours.”
 
Ranko gasped, her pussy juices leaking out around Aki's hand. She could only groan as two fingers delved deep and gave a little wiggle. Aki's lips pulled at Ranko's mouth for one final kiss before she moved aside to let the men take her place. He empty pussy felt lonely without Aki seducing her. That didn't last though, as she was drawn against a manly chest and a pair of hands came up to massage her chest some more.
 
“Mmmmaaaa!”
 
Through half open eyes, she saw that they were already naked, their dicks rising up from between their legs. Ranko felt another blush coming on as she eyed the cocks waving around. She started to drool just thinking of what they were going to do to her in a few minutes. She had to have one of them before she threw one on the floor and dove on him.
 
That was a rather good idea, but before she could do anything, her head lolled forward as one of them started to lick her. Crooning in pleasure, she spread her legs open to give him better access. That soft wetness seemed to spread her wide and send waves of pleasure through her. She gasped, throwing her head back. Another wave of pleasure almost knocked her of her feet.
 
The hands on her breasts continued to kneed as well, adding to the pleasure, connecting it right to her pussy. Already wet, she creamed herself as they worked. She couldn't keep he mouth shut, her moans came from deep in her throat and lights danced before her eyes, and that tongue was worked its magic on her body. Two weeks of lust and need was finally going to be quenched.
 
She barely felt her nipples getting steady action. The action between Ranko's legs was driving her over the edge rather quickly. The tongue delving through her folds was turning Ranko's knees to jelly. It wasn't dick, but she was growing to love this particular kind of stimulation, and then the pleasure crested and turned to ecstasy. Another pair of hands grabbed her ass and spread them wide. It was to much for her to take and came, hard.
 
“Eaaaahhh!” Ranko cried out, gasping repeatedly for several seconds riding the crest of her orgasm.
 
The lips attached to her pussy didn't move an inch as she came, he just used his hands to hold her in place. She slumped down and was caught in the man's arms. Aki took a second to step over and give Ranko another kiss. Her lips lingered there for several seconds as if breathing Ranko herself.
 
“You are mine.”
 
Ranko didn't even have time to respond, she found that she was being lifted. He moved her over to the table and lay her down. Ranko lay there panting, her breasts heaving, and her legs spread wide. A magnificent sight as the light glinted off the little bit of clothing she had left. A choker, her stockings, and the ever-present bunny ears. Aki bent over and traced Ranko's abs with her fingernail. Ranko was so wet she was dripping on the table.
 
“So beautiful.” A longing tone in her voice.
 
This allowed her to gaze up at the men as they stood around her with her lust glazed eyes focused on the most interesting part. The first man stepped forward, knelt down, and started to lick her again. She moaned as he started to draw out long lines of cream from her pussy. Off to the side Aki watched it in wonder, her eyes wide, licking her lips and touching herself.
 
Ranko was still tingling from her orgasm and knew that more was coming. In the back of her mind she realized that this was the first time she had ever seen another girl touching herself. She only saw the aftermath of Minako's little session. Her whole body shuddered in a wave of pleasure that curled her toes, and still the man didn't stop.
 
She let out a loud moan and arched her back, grabbing his head to hold him closer. Her body ached for some long hard cock, but this was almost as good. She couldn't help herself as she gazed at the other man's cock and licked her lips. It was just sitting there bobbing around and not being used. She silently begged him to bring it over so she could touch it. She felt free to do anything she wanted.
 
Just as she was going to reach out and grab her prize, the other man stopped licking and maneuvered her around until she was in a better position. Ranko sighed as the feeling stopped, but lost her focus when he moved between her legs. Her pussy exploded almost lit on fire just from anticipation. He grabbed her ankles, lifted them to his shoulders, and set a knee on the table next to her thigh. Once he found the right spot he moved forward until he was pressing against her lower lips.
 
A weird smirk formed on her face as the dick drew closer and closer. A loud gasp escaped the instant her lower lips spread wide. Her head lolled back and she closed her eyes, enjoying the effect it had on her body. A groan escaped her as he shifted his weight and let gravity push it deep into her aching pussy. A wave of heat spread through her body and she could feel his cock pulsing.
 
Her mouth opened slightly as he buried himself in her. This was a feeling that was so hard to accept and yet craved so much lately. As a man he could never feel it, but as a woman it was a precursor to something that would blow her mind. She clenched the muscles of her stomach, showing off the definition of every muscle.
 
Once he was comfortable, his waist seemed to shift back into the perfect thrusting angle. Ranko was in her own little world as he moved within her. He quickly found a bouncing move that would lift him up nearly his entire length before he thrust back down to slam her ass against the table. Every thrust made Ranko grunt with a burst of ecstasy.
 
“Ungh!” Ranko moaned over and over. “Unghah!”
 
Their coupling seemed to get rougher as the minutes went by, until he was slamming her hard enough against the table to move it around. Ranko gave as much as she got, thrusting upward with every down stroke. Her cries of pleasure growing louder with every thrust, slapping her ass against the table. The table started to creak from the abuse, but neither of them even slowed down.
 
Thump. Slam. Slam. SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! Ranko's could feel her pussy starting to throb in time with her heartbeat and it felt wonderful. She moaned for him to go faster, to pound her through the table. He switched angles just a little and almost sent Ranko to the floor, through the table. Off to the side Aki continued to touch herself, gasping and moaning as her men ravaged Ranko.
 
Ranko screamed in awe, her grunts filling the air as her next orgasm started to build. It was close, the thing that separated Ranko from Ranma, the freedom that a female orgasm gave her was beyond understanding. She couldn't put it into the right words, only that she could feel it, experience it, and revel in it.
 
Breathing in ragged gasps, she opened her eyes to find the other man standing over her. His dick was practically touching her forehead. Bending her head back, she managed to focus enough to grasp the cock and bring it to her mouth. He seemed to shiver as her lips found the base and traveled his length, licking gently.
 
This to was a kind of freedom too, a freedom from Ranma and all his problems. Something that could only be done while female and made her feel like a woman. She lapped at the head, drawing out a tiny pearl of cum for her first taste of the night. She shuddered as her taste buds absorbed the ambrosia like liquid. She didn't even have to move her head around, her lover was pushing her around enough already, so she sucked the tip between her lips, closed her eyes, and nibbled.
 
“Kami!” He yelled and gasped.
 
Ranko felt a wave of euphoria sweep over her and experienced a full body shudder. Not an orgasm, but it made her tingle. She gasped for air, almost loosing grip of the dick, but she held on. It only took a second to bring it back to her lips and feel his pulse with her lips around the shaft. It was such a female experience that she reveled in the sensation.
 
A wet feeling was building deep inside her, something she only vaguely recognized from an earlier experience. Her moans rose in volume and she nearly came right there, but her lover slowed down to let her calm down a little. His long strokes slowed until she could breath again, then started to pick up again. Ranko shuddered in frustration, but it gave her a few minutes to suck on the other one. It just felt so good to let them do this to her, to let her whole body tingle with need.
 
It just felt so good to be doing this again. Last time she ended up blowing every man in the room and letting them cum all over her. She figured that wouldn't happen this time, but she loved the taste of cum now and could drink it all day long. Yet another thing to appreciate her female form for letting her feel what a real woman felt like.
 
This was HER Freedom.
 
She wasn't able to get him to blow before her pussy seemed to grip her lover's cock and pull him inside in mid thrust. She arched off the table as her pussy exploded, her inner muscles convulsing wildly. Making her gasp a half dozen times before it calmed down, but her lover didn't slow down, instead he just kept going.
 
Laying there, sweat covering her face and chest, Ranko just moaned as a second orgasm started to build instantly. Short of breath, she refocused on her other gift and reached out to grasp him again. He just grinned as she gazed up at him as her lips wrapped around him once more. She moaned as the tasted of cum touched her tongue again.
 
Through half open eyes, she was barely able to keep from screaming as her lover changed his angle, pressing more of his weight into her thighs. The table gave a loud creak to warn that it was about to break, but they didn't stop. Sweat dripped from the man's face as well as he kept up the pace. Only an athlete could pull that off. Ranko's pussy appreciated every inch of his stamina and would take as much as she could get. This was why she requested to work another Room after all.
 
Her mouth finally found the right spot too. The cock seemed to expand in her mouth, the warning sign she was waiting for, allowing her to get open her mouth wide. He seemed to growl deep in his throat and seconds later Ranko's eyes widened as a long ropey burst of cum flew out over her head. He grunted a second and third time, each time sending out more cum.
 
Ranko managed to catch the last of it in her mouth as the rest of it splattered all over her face and chest. The hot sticky cum on her breasts dripped down to the table. Her lover continues to pound her aching pussy. The cum bath sets off a mini orgasm, making her gasp and close he eyes. This seemed to set a change of pace as she quickly overwhelmed by a much stronger orgasm.
 
Swallowing quickly, Ranko cried out as she reached a peak of pleasure. Her pussy shuddered through multiple orgasms, one staring as another one finished and they were growing in strength. Ranko could only lay there and writhe as she lost control of her body. The ecstasy was simply incredible, making her scream through each one.
 
Aki seemed to be savoring every sound Ranko made as the men ravaged her. She was masturbating at a rapid pace now, her fingers flying in circles across her sex as she watched the show. Strong bursts of pleasure almost making her fall to her knees. A blush spread over her cheeks as Ranko's cries filled the room.
 
It came as surprise to Ranko when, in the middle of a scream, she felt her nipples grow harder as her breasts wobbled around. She couldn't identify the feeling but it felt divine and made her feel even better. Gasping, her eyes rolled back as she arched her back off the table. It didn't stop her lover though, like a robot, he just kept pounding her into the table.
 
The feeling deep inside her seemed to surge amidst her constant orgasm. Her own female cum started to bubble out of her with ever stroke of that magnificent dick. Her throat raw, Ranko gasped loudly as he came to a stop and suddenly pulled from her. For a second she couldn't understand what had changed as he lowered her legs off his shoulders.
 
Her chest rose a dozen times as Ranko stared at the ceiling, not really seeing anything. A light moan escaped her as she slowly sat up to look around in a daze. It was hard to think with that much orgasm generated endorphin flooding every inch of her body, but she slowly focused again.
 
“Thash wass incredd-ible.” She slurred.
 
Aki just grinned at her, her fingers still working between her legs, her thighs glistening. “You aren't quite ready yet, but you will be.”
 
“Huh?” Ranko muttered as she was rolled over onto her stomach. Dizzy, she wasn't able to think as a pair of hands grabbed her hips.
 
“Ready for some more?”
 
“Oh yeeeeaaaahhh.” Ranko moaned. She wanted more orgasms. More Freedom from Ranma. A large cock entered her easily, her juices leaking out onto the table, and making lights dance in front of her eyes. Her legs slowly spread out as his slow thrusts started to pick up speed for the third time.
 
Letting out a silent moan, Ranko quickly lost herself in the sensations again. Her moans rose once more as she dripping all over the table in total lust. A part of her mind she was ignoring tried to tell her that he was using a technique on her, making her react the way he wanted, rewarding her with pleasure. She barely noticed as she cried out as she came, hard.
 
It was as if a bomb went off between her legs. Her cries echoed off the walls and were joined by Aki as she masturbated to her own orgasm. The other girl seemed leaned back and rode through a very powerful orgasm and let Ranko watch every second of it. She could barely think at this point. All she wanted was for it to last forever. She had never felt this good, ever.
 
Her pussy was raw, multi orgasmic, and her lover just stopped in mid thrust. Ranko's grin turned manic as she realized that he finally reached the point she wanted the most. He groaned loudly as his cock seemed to double in size. Ranko crooned as he started to fire burst after burst of cum inside her. The hot liquid seemed to sooth her aching need. She let out a long moan as her body shuddered and exploded again, arching back.
 
Her scream echoed through the room, her pussy juices rained down on the table and much to her surprise she felt something else. Her nipples were harder than ever and she felt rush of ecstasy fill he tits just before they started to spray milk all over the table. This turned Ranko on even more than ever and sent her to another level of orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy went supernova, sending her cries even higher.
 
It was too much pleasure. She was still new at sex and didn't know how much better it could get. She froze in place for almost ten seconds with her mouth open, before she just collapsed and started gasping. Her whole body convulsed for several seconds, as if she was having a seizure. Milk spilled from her breasts as she lay there gasping for air.
 
Her lover grinned as he stepped back and Aki knelt down to lick him clean with a smile. “You were wonderful.”
 
“She's a little inexperienced.” He stated. “But a lot of fun and responds well to stimulus.”
 
Aki just grinned and motioned for the other two to help Ranko to her feet. They moved in and lifted her up, bringing her back to awareness. The table was covered with the remains of their lovemaking, giving everything a milky white look.
 
“Oh that was so goooood.” Ranko moaned, as she leaned up to kiss the man holding her.
 
“We have more to come.” Aki said.
 
Ranko nodded and grinned. That was like music to her ears. If this was any indication of what was to come, she was all for it. “What about you?”
 
“I play when they get done.” Aki said, but she bent over and liked some milk from Ranko's nipple. Ranko shuddered as Aki gave the nipple little a little suck and drew out a stream of milk. She seemed to find this an amazing turn on and it left Ranko breathless.
 
She gasped, amazed at how sensitive her nipple felt. “Wow.”
 
“We'll play later as they rest, for you have one more to go.” Aki explained.
 
Ranko could only nod as the other one, the one she tasted a few minutes before, eyed her with a grin. Moving over to the bar, Ranko grabbed a towel under the counter and quickly wiped herself down. She also took a second to adjust stockings and bunny ears. She felt sexy as hell as she stood there.
 
The insatiable red head gave them a million watt smile as she moved over to her next man. She touched his chest, pressing her own against him, and looked up at him. Her pose would have driven any man mad with desire, her leg cocked just so, her hair hanging down on her shoulders. It was a look found only in a wet dream.
 
“Show me what you got.” Ranko purred. She was so aroused that she didn't think a five-minute break would calm her down in the least. Her throbbing pussy wanted more hard cock, more cum, and lots more hardcore sex. Her eyes were smoky as she reached down to caress the hard on resting on her stomach.
 
“Get on the floor, it's my turn to ride.”
 
He just laughed a little as he lay down in the middle of the floor, his cock rising up into the air like a display. Ranko waked around him a couple of times, rocking her ass up and down as she moved. The grin never left her face as she straddled him and slowly lowered herself, reaching between her legs to spread her pussy open. Ranko could feel the cum inside her moving around.
 
She threw her head back as his cock spread her wide open and settled deep inside. Gasping, Ranko crooned in delight. Her clitoris, she noticed, was extended out and hard. She started to ride him slowly to find the right pace and the best sensations. Her pussy was still sensitive from the last pounding. It felt so good to have cock inside that most intimate place that she just couldn't get enough. What little pain she was feeling quickly vanished in a rush of euphoria.
 
“AGHAAAAA.” Ranko moaned, her half open eyes sparkling.
 
Crooning, she wiggled her hips in an imitation of the Bun-Fu techniques. Aki giggled at the sight and her lover gasped, thrusting up into her. Ranko fell forward just as he grabbed her hips and started to thrust at a high rate of speed. She was so worked up that he didn't need to be gentle with her.
 
Ranko arched a little. It felt so good to let him go wild. She moaned as the pleasure just filled her. He wasn't going to last long at this pace, but she didn't mind too much. It would end soon and she would feel gooey again. His speed actually picked up and her breasts started to wobble around, her nipples just brushing his chest.
 
A loud gasp escaped her as he thrust up so hard that it nearly lifted her off the ground. Ranko arched back as she felt him expand inside her and fire. The feel of his cock throbbing as it pumped burst after burst of cum into her ravaged pussy was so exotic that she just lay on his chest panting as he filled her. Cum started to dribble out down her inner thighs.
 
It was a feeling that Ranko savored as she used her inner muscles to milk out a couple more bursts. She moaned as he slowly slipped from her pussy. Flush with pleasure, Ranko arched back and stretched and lost herself in the afterglow of her orgasm, the soft touch of fingers on her thighs startled her though. She looked over her shoulder to see Aki laying down so she could get between her thighs.
 
Aki was moving in to kiss her thighs, licking up cum dribbling out in thick gobs. Ranko gasped at the odd feeling and sat up to give her easier access. She didn't waste anytime as she kissed and nibbled her way upwards. Ranko moaned the instant she felt that warm knowing tongue delve through her folds.
 
“Ah!”
 
“Yes, cry for me.” Aki moaned in delight, her tongue drawing cum out a little at a time.
 
Ranko shuddered, her whole body one large nerve ending after everything they had done to her over the last couple of hours, and now Aki was having her turn. The red head wanted to turn to Jell-O right there. It felt so good to end everything this way. Aki's hands held onto Ranko's waist as she worked, her tongue and mouth massaging Ranko.
 
“Your clit is so big.” Her lips moved down until she took the larger than normal clit in her mouth and gave a little suck.
 
Ranko cried out and came, but Aki didn't stop there, she started giving her a tiny blowjob. It was all Ranko could do not to faint from the pleasure. This freedom to just let go and enjoy herself was consuming her mind. She moaned, her hips making little circles and arched back again. Aki gave the clit a little pinch and Ranko screamed.
 
Panting, she fell over and rolled off the man holding her. She gasped for air as her body twitched several times. Aki gave her a kiss, her lips covered in the cum from Ranko's pussy. Their tongues invaded each other's mouths for the next few minutes. Ranko's eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep in the middle of the kiss, completely wore out.
 
Aki just laughed as she realized their fun was over for the night. She would have to find Ranko and finish this at a latter time. He motioned for her men to get dressed. They had yet to please her tonight, so she would make use of them when they got home. Each of her toys came with special endurance training, so she wasn't surprised the girl was unconscious.
 
She bent down and gave Ranko's pussy one last lick, making the girl shudder in her sleep, then got dressed. Mr. Dark was there to meet them as they left the room. He always escorted his regulars when he had a chance.
 
“Aki, as beautiful as ever.” He said.
 
She grinned. “Why thank you.”
 
He gave the two men a nod before turning back to Aki. “So, how was she?”
 
“Delightful, she just might work, but she needs some more training.”
 
“Your toys always wear out my girls, Aki.” He admonished.
 
“So true. I just might steal her away from you. She seemed to enjoy the sex far too much to work this job for long. She'll strike out on her own soon.”
 
“I'll have to prevent that.”
 
“Magical suggestion only works so much.” Aki said, her eyes flashing for a second.
 
“Hai, Sensei.” He said, acknowledging her statement.
 
“She has potential though, more than you can see. Her fighting spirit is almost as large as her need for sex. Quite a surprise from what you usually find.”
 
“Thank you.”
 
“If she has any friends like herself, you might find another pool of girls to play with.”
 
“Her training hasn't reached that point yet.” He admitted.
 
“She is still resisting you.”
 
“I know, but the suggestions I've placed seem to be taking hold slowly.”
 
Aki was quiet until they reached the back door and they left the building. “Be careful with her. I could sense something different about her. Something that might cause you problems.”
 
“Oh?”
 
“Chaos Magic.”
 
As Aki left Mr. Dark closed up the shop and headed back up to the second floor. He thought about Sensei's advice and decided to look into it. Right now Ranko needed his attention. Her little snores made him smile as he bent down to pick up her nude form. He admired her athletic body for a second. The bunny ears fell off her head, leaving the blue stockings hugging her perfect thighs. The charm on her choker jingled as well.
 
Ranko sighed and buried her head in the crook of his arm. He carried her down to his office and opened a hidden door behind the bookcase. This wasn't the first time one of his girls exhausted themselves working a Room, so he kept this area available for them. The rooms encouraged the girls to loosen up and have sex, to enjoy themselves as much as they wanted. He carried her over to a king size bed and lay her down.
 
She grabbed a pillow and snuggled up to it as she went back to sleep. Chuckling, he couldn't help just watching her for several minutes. A glow about her just drew his eye every time he saw her. Shaking himself, took a few minutes to make sure was truly asleep by casting a simple spell.
 
Once she was under he took a closer examination. This wasn't his specialty, but he was good enough to tell when his spells weren't working right. Whatever Aki spotted wasn't obvious to him. As far as he could tell, Ranko was his to command, the binding was holding. She was a willing slut who would do anyone he placed in front of her was almost completely transformed.
 
Even now, he could see cum dripping from her sex. It would take her a couple of days to recover from Aki's slaves. Luckily he didn't have to worry about the girls getting pregnant due his anti-pregnancy spells. He heard a moan and turned to look at Ranko.
 
She was humping her pillow and panting lightly. Didn't this girl ever get enough? He shook his head in amusement and just watched her. It would be a few hours before she was awake enough to clean up and go home. Turning away, he headed back to his office to finish his paperwork and work out just how much Ranko earned.
 
***
 
Outside the office, a blonde haired Minako just stood in the shadows in a state of shock. Witnessing Ranko having sex was a massive turn on for her. Still wearing her bunny suit, she stuck around after hours to see what happened on the second floor. Rei hinted that it was something unbelievable and Minako had to agree.
 
Even after fucking Ranma she didn't know what to think. All she did know was that Ranko wasn't acting like the girl she knew. It was as if someone else took over her body when the men dropped their pants and started to touch her. Minako moaned softly and touched herself. Just watching the last few minutes left her dazed and horny.
 
Now Ranko was in the boss's office. She would have to talk to the girl when she got a chance too. Shaking her head again, she tried to focus, but her head was kind of fuzzy. Something was wrong and she couldn't seem to put all the pieces together. Staggering around, she grabbed her clothes form the locker room and made her way home.
 
Why couldn't she think straight?
 
***
 
To Be Continued