Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Succubus Effect pt1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
 
 
oooooooooo
Bunny's Delight
Ch 08a - Succubus Effect
By CRose
( c ) 2009
oooooooooo
 
About half an hour after leaving Bunny's Delight Ranko found herself sitting under her bridge. It was one of the few places where everyone would leave her alone when things went bad. And there was no other way to describe recent events. How else could they be described?
 
Her body wasn't her own anymore. Ranko had known that for a while but for the first time she was beginning to really understand what that meant. She let out a long sigh and leaned her head back against the concrete wall and thought about all the sex. That first time in the back room still made her toes tingle in pleasure. Gods she'd never wanted that evening to end.
 
When had she lost control over her life? Sure she'd always wanted to try out the equipment, but her actions in recent weeks just made her feel weird. Mr. Dark had been manipulating her mind and enhancing her desires. No wonder she gave into the men so easily and now she couldn't take her actions back.
 
She was different now. A part of her had been aware of everything going on she realized, but she hadn't done a thing to change how things happened. Her curiosity had played right into Dark's hands and let him do what he did. The big problem was that she didn't feel guilty about it.
 
And she didn't understand why. Usually just thinking of sex as a girl sent him over the edge into some kind of macho action to prove those feelings wrong. Dark changed that with his magical manipulations, releasing what she thought a girl should do and feel. Little things like the bunny ears that made the girls feel sexy when they wore them. The skintight outfits that made the skin tingle and feel sexy.
 
Every aspect of the job at Bunny's Delight was designed to turn a girl into a raving nympho that couldn't say no and damned if it didn't work on her like a charm. She shuddered, just thinking about her recent actions, as hands touched her legs, stomach, even her chest. The sex felt so right and satisfying that she just couldn't get enough of it.
 
Then came Minako and his time with her. Those memories brought a slight smile to her face and a flush to her cheeks. Minako and even Rei were made for working at Bunny's Delight and had the perfect female bodies. They enjoyed teasing the men and playing with them whenever they could.
 
Just thinking about recent experiences and Ranko was becoming wet and horny. It was a feeling that Ranko found intoxicating now. If Akane knew what was going on the girl would beat her to death, but Ranko didn't care as her hand wandered down and pressed the cloth of her pants against her aching pussy. She moaned and shuddered at the intense feelings this generated. This was the freedom she craved so much.
 
She wanted to spend a few hours just touching herself trying to recapture that intense feeling a powerful orgasm gave her. The one that made her scream in ecstasy, but knew her fingers would never be enough. She needed a man to make her feel like that again, more than one would be even better.
 
With what happened at the club she wasn't likely to get to feel that again any time soon. Dark was out of the picture for a while and she didn't have a job anymore. She did have a lot of money though. Money that only she knew about and Nabiki couldn't touch. That money could be put to something useful.
 
Her fingers wandered down the waistband of her pants to touch her pussy directly. She crooned in pleasure as a shock went through her. Rotating her fingers in a circle had her tingling in seconds. Letting out a quiet moan she writhed around for several minutes, lost to the building pleasure. With a loud gasp she came hard, sending her body into a heap of orgasmic bliss.
 
Ranko didn't know what to do now that things had changed. She had to find a way to continue being free though. Her fingers rubbed along her large clitoris for a couple of minutes as she came down from her high. Maybe she could do more than just wait around and see what was going on.
 
Licking her fingers clean and rolling to her feet, Ranko rocked her head back and forth, and focused on her newest ability. She shifted into Ranma, losing her curves and gaining a lot of muscle. He was surprised to feel a little different than normal. There seemed to be some kind of overlap between the male and female energy in his body now. This was different than it was a few days ago.
 
This was a new feeling for him. He would have to find a way to balance things and get control over this new ability. The first step would have to learn to control his body again. Bringing his female half to an orgasm seemed like a good idea at the time, but now he wasn't too sure. He was horny again and it was hard to focus on anything except the sex he suddenly wanted.
 
His raging hard on was a little hard to hide as he stood there with a tent in his pants. Maybe he could track down Minako for a little fun? He gave the idea a few minutes of thought before shrugging. He didn't exactly know where she lived anyway. He would just have to hide things in the usual way until he got home.
 
Shrugging he shifted back to Ranko and sighed in relief. At least he could pretend not to be horny as hell when in female form. Her heavy shirt hid her hard nipples and its not like there was anything soaking the front of her pants. The throbbing between her legs felt pretty good too.
 
That was one of the few things she couldn't quite get over after being at Bunny's Delight. Just how much she preferred to be a girl now instead of male. It was kind of sad that being Ranko allowed him to do whatever he wanted. The price was sex, lots of it. Was this why her mother was willing to have sex with both Genma and Soun?
 
Making her way up to the road, she walked down the street and continued to think about recent changes. It was gong to take a while to get control over he new abilities too. They were so distracting that it was hard to feel them out. That made her think about the succubus. The knowledge that thing put in her mind was hard to sort through. It was all tinged with sexual overtones and instinct.
 
Dark's knowledge was a little different. Placing a hand on her stomach she couldn't help but blush as she remembered throwing him on the floor and mounting him until he passed out and filled her completely. That orgasm still curled her toes even now after everything was over.
 
She pretended not to notice several of the guys from the Hentai Hoard checking her out as she walked by. As usual the perverts didn't seem to care that she was really a guy. All they cared about was that she was cute and had a pussy. It wasn't her fault that a lifetime of martial arts training had made this body like this. They looked away the instant she glanced in their direction.
 
An instinct nearly made her start talking with the guys, but she managed to ignore it long enough to get around the corner. The urge to fuck them unconscious went away the instant they were out of sight. Her body was going to get her in trouble if this kind of thing continued to happen when she was walking around.
 
Ranko found herself outside the Tendo's gate and headed inside. Maybe she could relax a bit and the new urges would go away. She didn't hold out much hope of that. Whenever she got like this, she would do a room at work. Now the urge seemed to come back faster than ever and she had no way to scratch her itch.
 
“Hey Kasumi.” Ranko said as she entered the house.
 
“Ranma, how was your day? Nabiki said you would be home early tonight.” Kasumi said from the kitchen.
 
She shrugged. “I don't have a job anymore.”
 
Kasumi gasped. “What happened?”
 
Ranko shrugged. “The boss was arrested.”
 
A bowl of rice appeared in front of Ranko as she sat down and Kasumi took a second to pour some hot water over her head. Allowing the shift, Ranma sighed at the odd feeling washed over him again and started to eat.
 
Ranma didn't notice the odd look Kasumi was giving him as he ate. She didn't comment on him losing his job either. She was just trying to make him comfortable. Without the old man around to steal his food Ranma took a few extra seconds to enjoy the food for a change.
 
He couldn't sense the old man around either, which was odd, he was always around somewhere. Kasumi let him eat his fill before taking the bowls and heading into the kitchen. Just as he was going to head to the dojo Nabiki called down the stairs.
 
“Ranma, could you come upstairs please?”
 
He suddenly recalled what he did to the girl earlier and nearly laughed aloud. The middle Tendo sister didn't know about his recent changes and she was always nearby lately. Male or female the girl was aroused when they were together. Ranma thought about the kiss, and how Nabiki ran away as soon as she could, maybe he could do it to her again. The girl didn't understand what was going on for once.
 
Knocking, Ranma quickly entered Nabiki's room and shut the door behind him. There was very little light in the room, just a small table lamp. Nabiki was sitting on her bed wearing a pair of tight shorts and a simple t-shirt. It was the usual outfit she wore around the house, but he could tell that she was nervous.
 
“Hello Nabiki.” He smirked.
 
She glared at him. “I can't believe you did that to me earlier.”
 
“I can do it again.” He told her and stood in front of her. Reading her aura was a lot easier than normal. Weird. She was very nervous but also shivering in anticipation over something. Did she want him to take her right there? “Remember, I learned a lot at that job you forced on me.”
 
“It was for the good of the family.” She snapped, a bit of fire rising up.
 
“Maybe, but I was the one that had to suffer through it Nabiki.”
 
She gasped as his fingers grabbed her chin. “Ranma…”
 
Ranma could literally feel her resistance crumbling as he focused on her. Ranko must have really affected her earlier. He let his fingers trail down her neck and across her chest. She let out a loud moan and writhed under his touch. “I won't be giving you anymore money Nabiki, get what you need from the people that caused the damage. Kuno, Ryoga, even Happosai, but leave me out of it.”
 
“You will…give me what I…want.” She gasped out.
 
Ranma could see her nipples hardening just from being near him. “And what will you give me?” All those early morning lessons at the Bunny's Delight let him tease her with ease.
 
The look of shock on her face nearly had him laughing. Her mouth kept opening and closing as she tried to formulate real words. So he let his hand wander down to trace the outline of her breast in her shirt. She didn't pull away, instead her head slowly lowered until she was watching his fingers. He leaned in close and gave both of them a squeeze. “I know a lot of tricks Nabiki and can put them to use.” He hinted.
 
Her head fell back and she started to gasp for air. Pleasure and lust rippled through her aura. Ranma was a little shocked at how fast she was responding, but didn't let up as he realized something. “You dirty little girl, you've been begging me for this haven't you?”
 
“Oh god.” Nabiki murmured. Her breasts were her weakness and he was touching them with a skill she didn't know he had. Since when was Ranma able to do things like without falling apart? Then she opened her mouth and let out a weird sound the instant he touched her nipples. A flutter started in her stomach and spread out from there. Ranma kept up his attack for several minutes and enjoyed watching Nabiki respond to his touch.
 
“S-stop…”
 
He caressed one of her nipples just before he stepped back and crossed his arms. Nabiki shuddered and fell over with a moan. She was sweaty, flushed, and beyond horny after his assault. “Nabiki, I've put up with a lot of crap over the last couple of years, but lately you've crossed over a line.” Ranma growled.
 
“Ranma…”
 
“Shut up!” Ranma snapped. “I considered you family and did what I could to protect you and the others, but you kept making the situations worse than ever. I've had enough. My honor is satisfied that I did everything I could to help this family. Pops is missing, and you've done everything you could to suck me dry. You're a parasite Nabiki.”
 
She glared at him for that one, but she was so turned on that it didn't have much effect on him.
 
“Oh look, you finally listened to me. How did you ever manage to pull that off? You usually write me off and use me for whatever you want.” Ranma had wanted to get this off his chest for some time. He wasn't sure where it was coming from, but didn't care. His whole life was in shreds due to Mr. Dark and magic, so he didn't have much compassion left for one who considered him useless trash.
 
“You own me Saotome. You have been freeloading off my family and we can't afford to keep repairing the house every other day.” She snapped, finally regaining some control, though her breasts were tingling.
 
“I've been counting Nabiki. So far I've paid you close to one hundred and twenty thousand yen since I arrived here. There is nothing left to give, so if you want money, go whore yourself out.”
 
She gasped as he stared down at her and let his aura flare up in a massive burst of energy. It slammed into her like a wall and shredded a good portion of her clothing and made her cry out in fear. Deep inside her something else made itself known as well, pure lust. Flushing, she stared at him as best she could as every erogenous zone on her body was caressed by his power.
 
It was pure ecstasy for Nabiki. Her pussy started to drip even as she knelt there on the bed gasping for air. Now if she could get him to throw her down and fuck her silly, all her abuse would have been so worth this punishment. Her breasts were heaving in her shredded sweat soaked shirt, showing off her every curve.
 
“Ranma.” She gasped.
 
Ranma reached out and grabbed her hair and tilted her head back. “What should I do to you now?”
 
“Take me.”
 
“No.”
 
The refusal hit her in the stomach like a fist and a chill went down her spine.
 
“I was considering it, but you would just get off on it, wouldn't you?”
 
Ranma let go and left her lying on the bed with a look of shock on her face. He could read her intentions somehow and didn't want to give her the satisfaction. His instincts for fighting had always been good, but that was like reading a book. The problem was that he wanted to do what she wanted, fuck her silly.
 
“Ranma, please…”
 
He stepped out of her room and shut the door again. It would take her a while to recover after being hit by his aura. It would be a while before he got the sight of her shredded clothing out of his mind. The glimpse he got of her sexy body was enough to make him rather horny as well. Growling a little he turned away from her door and moved to head downstairs.
 
“Oh my my my…”
 
Kasumi was looking up at him from below with a slightly smoky look in her eyes. She was staring up at his raging hard on as it tented the front of his pants. The eldest Tendo sister was almost drooling as she looked up at him with a hint of red on her cheeks. She couldn't seem to take her eyes away from it.
 
“Ah, Kasumi?”
 
“Ranma, you seem to be having a large problem there.” She breathed, practically floating up the stairs.
 
“Ah, sure, I'd better take care of that.”
 
Super strong arms slammed him back against the wall and his pants fell to his ankles before he could even move. Kasumi was on her knees before him, staring at his dick in awe. He could feel her hot breath caressing his manhood as it arched upward towards his stomach.
 
She leaned forward as if to saver the sight before her. “Oh my.” The words were filled with lust.
 
Opening her mouth, her tongue came out to touch him, but Ranma found the strength to launch himself out of the way, yank his pants up while in midair, and land at the bottom of the stairs. He made the mistake of looking back at Kasumi, only to see the girl kneeling on all fours at the top of the stairs like a stalking cat. At some point her breasts came out of her top and were dangling free.
 
Why, oh why, did all the girls in his life have to be cute? Since when did Kasumi act like a slut in heat? Why did just thinking of her like that give him a thrill? Ranma was feeling a little confused as he retied his pants and left the house as quick as he could. He would have to avoid the girls for a little while until he figured out what was going on here. Maybe this was why Nabiki was acting strange too.
 
Reading Kasumi's intention was just as easy as Nabiki and he was so tempted to go back and play with her. Once out of the house he jumped to the roof and took off in a random direction. The exercise would let him calm down enough to think a little. Also, why wasn't he interrupted when Kasumi was about to go down on him?
 
A part of him was glad he wasn't currently female though. There was no way she could have resisted either of those girls in his current state. Once he was far enough away from the house he landed in an alley. He headed down the street and quickly got lost in his thoughts once more. He failed to notice the old woman sitting in a nearby tree watching him move down the street.
 
Cologne hadn't been able to follow Ranma on his flight out of the city last time and ended up heading back to the Café, but here he was and she could see some major changes in him. His aura was like a bonfire now, powerful and filled with a strange energy she couldn't quite place. It also explained that large surge she sensed earlier as well.
 
It was familiar, but she just couldn't remember from where. Shrugging, she hopped out of the tree and made her way after Ranma. He was muttering to himself. She couldn't remember the last time she got this close without his senses reacting in some way. His aura was hard to ignore too.
 
It was so…manly. She skidded to a stop as she felt her body warm up in a way that it hadn't in nearly eighty years. Her eyes went wide as her breasts started to tingle from his aura alone. Gritting her teeth, she focused her mind and took a closer look and fell off her staff.
 
“What have you done Son-in-Law?” She whispered as he rounded the corner.
 
“Ah, Co-chan.” Happosai called from a nearby wall. “It's magnificent isn't it?”
 
“What's going on, Happi?”
 
“The boy got himself mixed up with some more magic and Jusenkyo reacted.” Happosai cackled. “I've been playing catch up myself, but an old student of mine might have played a hand in this. I'll have to track her down and find out what she did exactly.”
 
“Answer the question and quit stalling!”
 
Happosai laughed again. “My student has had sex, as a girl, and liked it.”
 
Cologne paled. “Did magic have anything to do with this?”
 
The old man grinned evilly. “Of course. Wish I'd been able to pull this off, but messing with Jusenkyo tends to be a bad idea, so I never did anything to damaging. My student on the other hand seems to have pulled off the impossible.”
 
“That boy wasn't female Happi.”
 
“True, there seems to be some kind of bleed over between forms now. You just felt the effects yourself. He just left little Kasumi and Nabiki in quite a state back at the house. Both of them are currently locked in their rooms doing things girls do at a time like this.” He laughed some more and lit his pipe. “If only the boy had been like this from the beginning.”
 
Cologne was finally getting a handle on the situation. “We need to find him a cure.”
 
“I don't think so. My Ranma-chan is finally acting like a girl and enjoying that beautiful body of hers. I won't lose that now.”
 
“You may have to. Ranma hasn't embraced his female side if that aura is what I think it is.”
 
“Succubus.”
 
“You know then.”
 
“I've encountered a few and they are all randy little cuties.”
 
She didn't say anything as Happosai started to laugh and drool over a daydream. It took him almost ten minutes to shake off his dreams and return to reality. “Those were some good times too, oh yes.”
 
“I've encountered a few in the village as well.”
 
“They can turn any man into a drooling idiot with only a little effort. Luckily Ranma seems to be a really young one, so the effect is watered down.”
 
“Not that much.”
 
He grinned and puffed out some smoke. “This one is all instinct so far and I'm going to make sure the boy learns all the techniques.”
 
“Why?”
 
“He's become everything I want in a student, dedication, skill, and a sexy horny female body that won't ever quit. BWHAHAHAHA!”
 
Cologne glowered at him for several seconds. There was no way she could let this continue on. A happy Happosai was not a good thing. She turned around and hopped after Ranma, she needed to talk to the boy. She was finding it hard to ignore the tingle in her breasts, it felt good, maybe a little to good.
 
oooooooooo
 
It took a little while, but Ranma managed to calm down enough to relax a little as he walked around the neighborhood. Now that he wasn't reacting to everything around him he was finally able to consider some things. His aura was acting up again, sending out little waves of power that the people around him seemed to notice. Practically every girl he passed turned to watch him, looking as if they were seeing him for the first time ever. He could also sense a rising tide of lust growing around him.
 
He could smell the lust in the air around some of them too. It was a freaky reaction as well. It all seemed to come back to that magic ritual as the turning point. The thing really had released something inside him, something magical and a dirty. Another girl gasped as he walked by and she couldn't seem to take her eyes off him as he moved.
 
She didn't even seem to realize when her hands came up to touch her breasts as she watched him. Ranma admitted silently that she was rather cute too. That short bluish black hair reminded him of Akane. Thinking of his supposed fiancée sent a cold chill down his spine. Like throwing a bucket of cold water over him.
 
Shaking his head he moved off and left the hot and bothered girl behind. Akane, every time he thought he was getting somewhere with that girl she would prove just how much she hated him. It sucked. Hell that was why he let Ranko loose while at Bunny's Delight wasn't it? To earn just a little freedom, away from his normal life.
 
To finally experience some fun as a girl, without any of the usual pain. Images and information started to swim inside his head as he thought of the club. Things Mr. Dark had done to the girl to keep things running smoothly. Ranma felt a rush of pleasure as he remembered some of the things Ranko did in that building.
 
His form changed in mid step and startled several people who saw the change. Ranma was famous for being able to look like a girl, but most thought it was just cross-dressing. Ranko on the other hand felt as she was waking up from a fog and stretched a little, rolling her head. Ranko felt different than Ranma did, strong, confident, and wanton.
 
She continued to walk and realized that as a girl she saw things differently than as a man. This was a new development and she didn't know what to think of it. Before that little thing with Dark earlier the change hadn't been like this. Of course being female gave her true freedom didn't it? That was a feeling that had been there the entire time.
 
She smirked a little and nodded. Her thoughts kept getting in the way of the only thing that mattered. Being female let her be free to be herself. As Ranma, she couldn't let go, but Ranko could do anything she wanted. That was the only thing that mattered as far as Ranko was concerned.
 
“Ranko!”
 
Stopping, she turned to see Rei running across the street to catch her. Ranko smiled at her friend and gave her a hug. “Hey, what's gong on?”
 
“You hear about Bunny's Delight?”
 
“I was there when it happened.” Ranko admitted.
 
Rei nodded. “I've talked to several of the girls and none of them know quite what happened. Most of them are rather embarrassed about what they did. Some woman showed up after they took Dark away and has been looking over the business.”
 
“Any idea what's going to happen now?”
 
“She's going to restart the club.” Rei said excitedly. Her bank account needed some incoming money. She hadn't worked a room in several weeks as it was.
 
“No way.” Ranko was surprised.
 
Rei nodded, her long black hair gave a little shiver. “I haven't had a chance to talk to her, but I think she might let us go back to the way things were.”
 
Ranko wasn't sure that was a good idea. She knew what Dark was doing to the girls and how he did some of it. His knowledge was floating around in her mind after that little romp in the back office. Just thinking about getting a chance to let go again was rather interesting though. “That could be a good thing.”
 
“No kidding!” Rei said. “I've been talking to Minako and she says we might even be able to get our other friends to join in.”
 
“The rest of the girls want to go back to work that much?”
 
“It was a fun job and the bonus money was always worth the time.” Rei admitted.
 
“Still.” Ranko hedged.
 
“Oh don't complain, you loved it just as much as the rest of us.”
 
“I did, but still, to do that too other girls…”
 
Rei blew off her worries with a wave of her hand. “Every girl there knew what to expect and what they were doing. That type of club pulls in girls that want to do that kind of thing after all.”
 
Ranko slowly nodded. Maybe she was looking at this in the wrong way. “It felt like Dark was manipulating us. Look at what he was taken away for.”
 
“No worry, Dark was good for all of us. You were his current favorite and you saw what you were making. Was it worth it?”
 
She had to nod again. Her bank account was rather huge at the moment and she hadn't touched any of it. “He paid very well.”
 
“All back room work did, but only the favorite made the big money.”
 
“Ah.”
 
“I wonder what that woman will say if I brought you by.” Rei wondered aloud.
 
“Who knows? I might swing by to see what's going on though.”
 
“Cool, I have to go, but I hope to see you back at work.” Rei squealed, hugged her again, and bounced off.
 
Feeling a little confused, Ranko waved after her friend for several seconds. Once Rei was out of sight Ranko wondered what to do next. Now she was thinking about the club again and feeling a little rush of sexual need. That place was a massive stress relief from her normal life.
 
She also noticed that at least three people were following her. The old bat was easy enough to spot, but the other two were a bit of a surprise. A certain elder Tendo sister was peaking around the corner down the street watching her with a little frown on her face. Now that Ranko got a look at the girl she could see Kasumi's aura flickering a little.
 
“This might be fun.” She muttered and turned towards the third watcher, a nearby bush seemed to be wearing a red hair bow. “Minako, you can come out.”
 
The blonde stood up and giggled nervously. “Um, hi.” She was wearing a simple skirt and a blouse
 
“Hiya cute stuff.” Ranko giggled. “What's going on?”
 
“I was following Rei, wanted to see where she was going, and didn't expect her to run into you.”
 
“She said the club might be reopening sometime soon.” Ranko explained as the strolled down the block.
 
“I know, I liked the money I made even if I wasn't there as long as you were.”
 
“You're going to try and see if you still have your job?”
 
“I was thinking about it. I had a lot of fun there, but most of it was when I was with you.” Minako admitted.
 
“It was a lot of fun wasn't it.” Ranko said.
 
“I'll say, I never had it so good.”
 
Ranko laughed and nodded.
 
Smirking, Minako suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged Ranko into a small alleyway. In seconds Ranko finds a randy blonde in her arms, kissing her passionately, pressing her body against hers. Ranko returned the kiss and reached around to grab Minako's ass. Minako giggled and wrapped a leg around Ranko's thigh, rubbing against her.
 
They broke the kiss and gasped for air. “This is what I like about working at Bunny's Delight.” Minako explained.
 
Ranko barely kept herself from ripping Minako's clothes off right there. She could tell just from touching Minako that the girl wasn't wearing any panties. Then a strange feeling came over Ranko and she traced a small symbol on Minako, at the base of the spine, and charged it with Ki.
 
The blonde froze for a split second before she threw her head back, gasped in shock, and shuddered for several seconds. She even started to grunt and lost her balance, forcing Ranko to hold her up. Ranko wasn't sure what she just did, but it lasted nearly five minutes and made Minako make the most interesting sounds.
 
When her senses returned Minako felt incredible and hornier than ever. Her nipples were tingling and she wanted a have nice hard fuck right there. Her sex was screaming at her for a little attention after that incredible feeling nearly took her out. Minako let her head rest on Ranko's chest and slowly kissed her way up the red head's neck.
 
“Ah.” Ranko groaned.
 
“What was that wonderful thing you just did?” Minako moaned.
 
“Just something I learned.”
 
“My toes are throbbing with pleasure. Gods that felt soooo good.”
 
Ranko made sure Minako had her feet under her again before she kissed the girl again. She was just happy that anyone that saw them would most likely just ignore them, or watch, but that was fun too. Watch…blast, she forgot about the other two in her lust for Minako.
 
“Um…”
 
“Lets do it right here.” Minako said as she opened her blouse to show off her breasts. “I want you, bad.”
 
Kasumi Tendo just appeared a few feet from them looking slightly flushed. Her hair was a little messy and Ranko could tell that she had loosened her clothes. “Ranko, who is this?”
 
Turning, Minako saw the girl and frowned. “I'm Minako, wanna play too?”
 
“Oh yes.” Kasumi breathed out. “Ran-ko, you left so fast.”
 
“Ah, Kasumi, this might not be the best idea.” Ranko tried, but Minako's hands were starting to wander into interesting places under her shirt.
 
Moving closer, Kasumi inched her way over to them just as one of Ranko's breasts came free with a little wobble. Minako didn't waste a second as she took the nipple in her mouth. She pulled on it with her teeth and made Ranko moan a little louder. Off to the side Kasumi, who had never thought of doing anything with a girl, was at a loss. She was so horny she could barely think and these two were sighing in pleasure.
 
“Ranma, what's going on?”
 
Minako lifted her head a little. “She knows.”
 
“Yep, though she's never acted like this before.”
 
“Do to her what you did to me a few seconds ago. She'll melt in your arms after feeling that.” Minako suggested and stepped away from Ranko after a little kiss.
 
Looking at the flushed Tendo, Ranko shrugged and pulled Kasumi into her arms. She started running her hands over Kasumi's hips and thighs, even under her dress along the panty line. Kasumi didn't know what to do, but Ranko's hands felt so good as they caressed the skin. Then they traced the crack of her ass and she felt a rush of something as they touched the base of her spine, traced something, and Kasumi left the planet for a few seconds.
 
“Aeeeeee!”
 
Minako had to cover Kasumi's mouth as she squealed and started thrashing around in Ranko's arms. Her knees gave out eventually and Ranko had to hold her up. Minako giggled and said she knew just how the poor girl felt after feeling that sensation. It was impossible not to notice Kasumi's nipples poking out against the shirt, they were huge.
 
Kasumi herself was completely out of it as she rode through pure ecstasy. She couldn't seem to recall why she felt this way, but wanted more of it and knew that Ranma was the one to do it. No wonder Akane got so jealous if this was what she got to feel like all the time.
 
She slowly opened her eyes and straightened up until she was pressing herself against Ranko. Even now Kasumi was a little taller than the short red head and she pressed her hands to either side of Ranko head and kissed the girl senseless. Minako, never one to stand around and watch, lifted Kasumi's skirt to get a look at the girl's backside. She whistled as she grabbed a pair of hips.
 
“She's soaking wet back here.”
 
Kasumi, high from her orgasm, giggled as she felt her panties pulled down until she had to step out of them. She leaned against Ranko for a few seconds. “Will I get to play with Ranma too?”
 
Ranko giggled. “Sure, if you want, but first we get to play with you.”
 
A gasp burst out of Kasumi as Minako ran her hands over a very nice ass and across some very wet inner thighs. Her fingers traced along the curves and valleys below the waist until she spread Kasumi's pussy wide. Kasumi let out a loud moan and nearly collapsed into a puddle on the ground.
 
“Whoa, you sure are sensitive back here.” Minako giggled. “You're dripping on the ground already.”
 
Panting, Kasumi could barley think as her body responded to those wonderful hands. It had been so long since anyone touched her and she needed to get laid. She needed Ranma to pound her so hard that he left bruises all over her body and screaming in pleasure. Her eyes gleamed as she nearly came a second time in less than two minutes.
 
“We really should move to a better location.” Ranma reasoned. No one had really noticed them yet, but Kasumi wasn't a quiet one, she was making the most interesting sounds as she leaned against her.
 
Licking her fingers, Minako could only nod and looked around for a better place to take this. “She's completely out of it.”
 
Ranko shifted back into Ranma and hefted Kasumi in his arms, making the girl croon happily. Laying her head on Ranma's chest she used her finger to trace around his pectoral muscles and giggle. “Ranma.”
 
For a few seconds Ranma tried to figure out the best way to jump to the roof but realized that Minako couldn't follow him. That wouldn't work then. Handing Kasumi to Minako, Ranma jumped up to a second floor window that was wide open. He sailed through the opening and landed just inside the room.
 
It wasn't a bedroom, but it was full of piles of clothes. He hopped back down with a grin and grabbed Kasumi, who was still ready and willing for anything. Ranma shook his head as he launched towards the window. After laying Kasumi on a pile of old coats and shirts he quickly retrieved Minako.
 
Being a world-class martial artist had its advantages. Doing all this with a hard on was a new experience though. Minako just giggled as she reached out to feel the tent in his pants. The girl had no shame whatsoever and knew it. Then she made her way over to the door and made sure it was locked.
 
“Now, let's have some fun.” Minako purred and removed her clothing.
 
Ranma nodded and knelt down to undo Kasumi's shirt and get to see those breasts again. Here he didn't have to worry about Nabiki or Akane coming out of nowhere. He had all the time in the world to enjoy himself. He hadn't realized it at the house, but Kasumi hadn't been wearing a bra, so her breasts flopped out as soon as he undid a few buttons.
 
Very large nipples adorned those breasts and were stood at attention. Ranma didn't waste any time as he leaned down to give them a lick. All those back room sessions had taught him how to please a girl, Minako could confirm that. At that moment she was even removing Ranma's shirt and admiring Kasumi's chest.
 
“Whoa, those are bigger than Makoto.”
 
“Who?”
 
“A friend of mine.” She said.
 
“I'll have to meet her some time.”
 
“Ranma, stop teasing me.” Kasumi said. “I'm going crazy.”
 
“Sorry Kasumi, just talking.”
 
Kasumi just reached up, grabbed his head, and dragged him over so she could kiss him properly. Her body was on fire and the man she wanted was right there. She would have him!
 
The kiss lasted several minutes and left Kasumi in a state of bliss she had never felt before. It didn't help that she had Ranma's hard body lying on top of her while a nude girl was taking time to remove Ranma's pants with a gleam in her eye. By the time she was done, the only one wearing anything was Kasumi with her skirt bunched up around her waist as it was moved out of the way.
 
Minako decided not to tell them that she left Kasumi's panties down in the alley. Instead her eyes were drawn to Ranma's hard on as he held the writhing girl in his arms. Their kissing finally stopped so that Kasumi could moan and press her chest against Ranma. Minako wanted to climb on top of Ranma and rub herself all over him.
 
She nearly came just thinking about it. Picking another pile of clothes, she lay down, spread her legs, and started to masturbate as she watched Ranma work. She'd watched several times while at work, though Ranma's female side was always on the receiving end. This was the first chance to see the male side take a girl and it was making her whole body throb in anticipation.
 
Ranma took the time to focus on Kasumi completely when Minako decided not to join in just yet. He kissed along Kasumi's neck and let his hands wander down to cup knead her ass. This made Kasumi's back arch enough that Ranma's dick touched her inner thigh.
 
A fire seemed to ignite in Kasumi's eyes as she looked down between them. “Oh god, Fuck Me!”
 
He had always admired a girl's backside, even Akane had a good one from all her training. Kasumi's was soft and felt great in his hands. It only took a little effort to maneuver himself into position. Kasumi's eyes went wide as his manhood touched her lower lips.
 
Then he pressed forward. As wet as the girl was, there was no need to play with her anymore. A loud gasp filled the room as Kasumi took his entire length into her body and nearly came again. Ranma remembered his time with Minako, but this felt different than anything he'd experienced before. He groaned and wondered at the heat surrounding his dick.
 
Off to the side Minako started to moan as she took in the sight before her. She had never seen anything so hot in her life. She could see Kasumi's juices dribbling out around Ranma's cock. She threw her head back and shoved three fingers into her pussy. She was close to cumming and they were just getting started.
 
Ranma wanted to have some fun with this, so he started off slowly grinding against Kasumi. The differences between the sexes seemed to blur a little in his mind as he worked his hips to make Kasumi squeak and moan. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as he worked, plunging into her at a slowly increasing rate of speed.
 
It didn't take long for her breasts to start wobbling and Ranma took a breath and slammed into Kasumi hard enough to move her whole body. Her head went back and she gasped, slamming her pussy back into each of his thrusts. “Harder!” She moaned.
 
Ranma knew just what she wanted and started to get rougher, slamming into her a couple times a second. Her head lolled back, her mouth open, and couldn't do anything except ride the waves of pleasure filling her body. Ranma kept up the pace for several minutes until Kasumi's fingernails started to scrape along his back.
 
A sound started to come from deep inside Kasumi. She'd lost all sense of time, all she could do was lay there and ride on the crest of an orgasm that was so close. Her ass was nearly hitting the floor from the force of Ranma's thrusts and it felt incredible. Then something happened that sent her over the edge.
 
Ranma stopped at the top of a thrust and felt a pair of hands grab his legs, Minako's head went down between them and licked Kasumi right where his dick was impaling her. That strange sensation set off Kasumi's orgasm. The girl screamed, screamed as the heat inside her boiled over in a wave of ecstasy. Her hips rose up to engulf Ranma's shaft and a gallon of girl cum exploded out of the poor girl
 
He had to lean down to kiss Kasumi to cut off the scream. Much to his surprise he could see her aura flaring into the visible spectrum for a few seconds. Whatever she was feeling was something Ranma hadn't felt yet as a girl. He had to grit his teeth to keep from exploding inside her as her muscles massaged his shaft.
 
Minako's giggle caught his attention as she fell back, her face covered in Kasumi's offering. He wasn't sure how long it went on for, but Kasumi slowly went limp, her eyes wide from shock as she passed out in his arms. Ranma took a second to kiss both of Kasumi's large nipples once more before he pulled out of the girl.
 
A small geyser of girl cum came out and gushed out all over the clothing below them. Ranma had never seen Kasumi in such an erotic situation before and thought he could still detect her aura flaring on and off as she lay there shuddering through the aftershocks. Then Minako tackled him and threw him to the floor.
 
“I want you, NOW!” Rubbing her naked body all over Ranma and running her nipples along his chest and stomach. She let out a little moan of pure passion. Ranma did things to her that no one had ever managed before. It didn't matter what gender Ranma was in, she just couldn't get enough.
 
Ranma could only watch as Minako positioned herself over him and slowly guided his dick into her body. Her moan was pure satisfaction as she slowly lowered herself down until she was sitting on him and letting out little gasps. Sweat was already starting to form all over her body and dribble down. She threw her head back and just shivered for a few seconds.
 
Reaching out he grabbed her hips and heard her moan. Then she started to bounce up and down, slamming into him with a cute little grunts. He couldn't help but notice that she felt just as good as she always did. She was actually skinner than Kasumi and much more limber. Her long blonde hair hung down around his chest as she moved, shaking with every bounce, tickling his skin.
 
Her eyes were closed as she used him for all she was worth, her little moans impossible to ignore. Her breasts were wobbling all over the place as she bounced with her hands on his chest for balance. Minako's love of sex showed in every curve of her body. Most of the girls that worked at Bunny's Delight had multiple lovers outside of work and Minako was no exception, usually screwing her friends and multiple boyfriends.
 
Ranma held her in place, watching as her pussy devoured his cock again and again. He wondered how many men she had been with to learn this technique, then shrugged it off. She was so warm and soft that he just admired her as she worked him over. As far as he could tell she was insatiable and always willing to have some fun.
 
“So gooood!” Minako moaned, throwing her head back in a wave of blonde hair and thrusting her breasts out.
 
Ranma gasped as the feeling intensified and nearly came. He really hadn't had time to calm down after riding out Kasumi's orgasm and Minako was very physical when she had sex, she threw everything she had into the act. He felt her orgasm start even before she did. She continued to slam into him for several more seconds before he couldn't hold back anymore.
 
“Aghaa!” He growled and lifted his hips up. His dick seemed to explode outward.
 
Minako stopped as her eyes went wide. Her cry of passion had to have been heard outside the room as she came. Ranma barely noticed it as he fired deep inside her until he saw his own cum dribbling out of Minako. Shuddering, the girl slowly fell forward until she was lying on top of him panting for air with a giant grin on her face. She kissed his chest several times before completely relaxing.
 
There wasn't much that Ranma could do either. Then he noticed that Kasumi was kneeling next to them looking just as well fucked as they did. She was still just wearing her skirt and hadn't bothered to put her top back on yet. “Ranma, that was amazing.” She whispered.
 
“Oh yes.” Minako muttered in satisfaction. “He never gets tired and can go for hours, unlike other men.”
 
With a naughty little grin Kasumi reached back and ran her hand over Minako's sex, right where Ranma was still buried inside her. Minako gasped and shuddered at the eerie feeling that went through her. “I bet you are really sensitive now.”
 
The blonde nodded, getting horny again. “Oh, don't stop.”
 
A pair of fingers suddenly spread Minako a little wider and rubbed along the inner folds. Minako got a weird look on her face as the sensations sent her to heaven. She loved it when a girl played with her down there. Usagi usually did, even used her hair at times, but Kasumi seemed to know where it would feel best. Only Ami had ever made her feel anything like this and that wasn't often.
 
Ranma just grinned. He'd finally realized what he did to Kasumi and Nabiki back at the house. All that knowledge in his head was slowly trickling into his conscious mind. It was a tiny little spell that Dark had placed on all the Bunny Ears that the girls wore. It was more subtle that way, but it made the girls feel good.
 
His more direct manipulation had released the girls' resistance to sex and made them feel sexy and wanted. He wasn't to sure about the extreme reaction Kasumi had, but the girl didn't seem to mind what they did. She practically jumped him in the alley after all. Now she was…licking her way down Minako's spine like a pro.
 
Minako let out a little purr as Kasumi's tongue traced down the crack of her ass. The girls were in a world of their own by this point. Ranma wasn't really doing anything except watching and he loved every second of it. It didn't take long for Kasumi to find Minako's pussy again.
 
Both girls moaned as Kasumi gave it a lick, stimulating Ranma too. Kasumi found that she liked the taste of Ranma's cum as it dribbled out of Minako and quickly lapped it up with sounds of happiness. Minako lifted herself off of Ranma, his dick popping out with a little gooey pop.
 
The sensation nearly sent Minako to her knees with a gasp of pleasure. She made a note to remember how she did that so she could do it every time they had sex. Whimpering, she could only kneel there as Kasumi crawled under her and started to eat her out. She wrapped her arms around Ranma's stomach and let out a delighted moan.
 
Female tongue was so much more exciting than a man could ever understand. She shuddered and felt her pussy clench and release the rest of what Ranma offered her earlier. Kasumi soon found gobs of cum dripping into her mouth and practically sucked Minako dry trying to get it all.
 
Minako squealed into Ranma's chest as she came harder than ever. She nearly passed out from the massive orgasm, then several went off at once and she lost it completely. Stars went off behind her eyes as she collapsed on both of them and passed out, her body still shuddering through an intense orgasm.
 
Ranma just lay there as Kasumi moved Minako off him, grabbed his half hard dick, and took it in her mouth. It was only a few seconds before he groaned in approval. Kasumi seemed to have some experience giving head. Her head bobbed up and down several times before she started licking the shaft and even his balls.
 
He would never have thought to see the look of pure lust on the cum covered face of the girl. Kasumi was pure sex at this point and nothing was holding her back. As she worked her mouth, her hand was between her legs driving her to distraction. As he lay back to enjoy himself more knowledge entered his mind and he realized that the act of sex was almost like a form of meditation, at least for him.
 
Several spells came to mind that would allow him to keep screwing both girls for a couple of days straight if he wanted to and they wouldn't be able to stop till he did. Even now he was unconsciously keeping both girls going. Kasumi was overwhelmed with the spell he hit her with earlier. Releasing her pent up sexual energy in one go as a wave of pure pleasure.
 
Shaking his head, Ranma took hold of Kasumi and pulled her up until she was almost level with him. Lust glazed eyes stared into his own and Ranma enjoyed the sensation of her breasts pressing into his chest again. Ranma ran his fingers down her back, over her sides, and cupped her ass under her skirt.
 
“Want to do more?”
 
“Ooooh.” Kasumi crooned and kissed him.
 
She shifted around on her legs and suddenly Ranma felt his dick slip inside her completely. Since they were sitting up, Ranma showed her how to control how she rode him, letting her control how fast she wanted to go. It only took a few seconds for her to figure it out and she started to bounce.
 
The sensations were making Ranma light headed. Something inside, maybe his stolen knowledge, was guiding him to perform certain techniques with Kasumi and Minako. The elder Tendo sister was lost in her passions now, a state he'd never seen her in before and it was beautiful. She even smelled good to him after having several orgasms already.
 
Kasumi was soon moaning in his ear as she moved her hips around and he guided her with his hands. They could feel the heat rising inside her as the pleasure grew more and more intense. Soon Kasumi was moving without really having any conscious effort about doing so. All she knew was an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy that had taken her over.
 
Little cries of pleasure escaped her as Ranma's cock touched deep inside her. Ranma could see her aura responding again and was sure, this time that at some point Kasumi had been training to be a martial artist. Cleaning house did not give anyone a strong aura, just training and hard work.
 
The heat growing inside Kasumi made him feel like his dick was melting inside her, joining her in a rising tide of pleasure. He groaned along with her and let the sensations engulf him. Their cries grew in tandem for several minutes before Kasumi clutched at Ranma, burying his face between her breasts, and practically collapsed in his lap.
 
Ranma felt his cock expand once more and explode inside her. He touched something deep inside her and it was sucking on the tip of his dick. He really wasn't sure what was going on but Kasumi's cries were driving him wild. So he rolled them over and spent several minutes pounding her into the floor even as his orgasm wore off. He wasn't sure how long he went like that, but he couldn't help himself.
 
When he finally did slow to a stop his dick popped out of Kasumi the girl was lost in her own world. Her juices burst from her and all over the floor once more. She just lay there with a distant look on her sweaty face and making a weird little gasping sound and moaning softly. Ranma was starting to feel a little tired himself. His dick actually hurt a little after all that.
 
He could tell that both girls were content, so he was happy. Kasumi still hadn't taken her skirt off either so she was looking well fucked and erotic as she lay at his feet. Her hands went down to touch her sex and scooped up several gobs of cum and licked it off her fingers in a daze.
 
He chuckled a little as he saw Minako getting up slowly and wandering over to her clothes. The grin still hadn't left her face from earlier and she gave him a little smirk. She took her time getting dressed, letting him watch and gave him a little show.
 
“That was great as always.”
 
“I'm nearly worn out.” Ranma admitted.
 
“I could go for another round.” Minako purred.
 
Ranma shook his head. “Not right now. Help me with Kasumi.”
 
They both looked at the well-fucked girl laying on the floor with her legs spread open for all to see. The skirt pushed up around her thighs just made her look even better. Ranma felt a stirring inside him but suppressed it as best he could. All this sex was getting to be a habit. To keep things under control he shifted back into Ranko with a thought.
 
This, on the whole, wasn't a very bright idea. Ranko felt her body take shape and was hit with a massive rush of energy that startled Minako enough to make her jump back in shock. Pure ecstasy filled Ranko as she fell to her knees and threw her arms wide. A pair of wings appeared on her back and sphere of energy swirled around her.
 
“Ranko!” Minako called over the surge.
 
Ranko started to have little convulsions, making her body twitch and shake, magical static electricity poured from every orifice on her body for nearly a minute. She couldn't do anything except ride it out. By the time the energy stopped Ranko was covered in sweat and leaning back on her knees gasping for air. Her wings hung limp from her head and back, twitching in time with her body.
 
“Ran-Ranma?” Minako asked, trying his other name to see if that would work.
 
Even though she was nearly unconscious Ranko knew what just happened on instinct. A succubus feeds on sexual energy, but she couldn't do it as Ranma so it had built up inside him until he changed sex. Then she absorbed it all at once and she felt delicious because of it.
 
“What a rush.” She moaned. “Oh I want to do that again.”
 
“Ranko, are you alright, what happened?”
 
“Just something new I've learned lately.”
 
“Are those wings?” She asked, kneeling down to touch one.
 
Ranko gave a weak nod. “I haven't gotten a chance to tell you about some of the changes I've been dealing with lately.”
 
Minako giggled as she noticed the scent coming off of Ranko and felt it surge right between her legs. It smelled wonderful, like vanilla and musk mixed together. She took a deep breath and savored the scent as if tasting it.
 
Slowly rising to her feet, Ranko willed the wings to vanish once more and staggered over to the wall. Then she started to sense something outside the door to the room. “We need to leave, someone finally decided to see where all the noise was coming from.”
 
Ranko quickly grabbed Kasumi in her arms and let Minako grab all their clothes. “We need to get out of here first, we can dress in a little while.”
 
The blonde just smirked a little as Ranko used her strength to hold both girls tight before jumping out the window. Seconds later Ranko landed on the ground beside a rooftop swimming pool. She sat Minako down and laid Kasumi on one of the chairs. Ranko grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed.
 
She was starting to wonder why Kasumi hadn't awoken yet. The two of them took a little closer look at the poor girl and saw that she was completely exhausted and sound asleep. Ranko could now see that the girl's aura was trying to tell her earlier. As a man Ranma couldn't see certain patterns in the female aura.
 
Kasumi was wide-awake, but all the sexual energy in the air had caused the girl to absorb some of it. She was completely stoned at the moment. Blitzed out on ecstasy and lust to such an extent that she couldn't even move. Ranko had never seen anything like it before and it looked like it would take hours for it to run its course.
 
Of course Kasumi didn't seem to mind. They managed to get Kasumi's shirt back on her and buttoned up over those large nipples. They would have to wait a little while before they could do anything else though. Minako was about to fall asleep now that all the sex was finished for a while.
 
Ranko figured she could just roof hop back to the Tendo's place with Kasumi, but didn't want to run into anyone. She didn't need to be attacked by yet another rival. It didn't help that she felt like had pure electricity surging through her body either. The feelings were making her feel incredible and very satisfied.
 
She was also starting to realize the true extent of her transformation and didn't really care what sex she was anymore. Ranko had to admit that having both girls had been great and would do them again whenever they wanted, she also wanted a man.
 
That meant going back to Bunny's Delight if she wanted to keep things quiet. She knew how everyone followed her around as best as they could. It wasn't like she could jump the various male rivals and fuck their brains out, was it? It was possible but her tactics training from pops ruled that option out.
 
“So what now?”
 
Shrugging, Ranko felt a rush of pleasure just from moving around. “I need to get Kasumi home, she's too zoned out to get there on her own. I was also thinking of stopping by the club.”
 
“I keep thinking about the place myself. Rei wants to keep working there and the money is fantastic.”
 
“Hard to believe I'm missing being groped.” Ranko muttered.
 
Minako giggled and nodded. “I never minded that. Just wish the men weren't so ugly all the time.”
 
Ranko nodded. “At least they never made it upstairs into the VIP rooms.”
 
“I've been trying to get my friends to get jobs there, but they aren't to sure if they can put up with all the hands. Makoto has expressed some interest though. I'll have to work on her a little, that way we can play some more.” She said with an impish grin at Ranko.
 
“I used to be the same way but got over it rather quick.” Ranko left out how she got over it, Minako didn't know the details.
 
“Having all those men looking at me, touching my legs and back, there were nights where I went home so horny I'd have jumped the first willing man I came across.” She giggled.
 
She knew that feeling well, Ranko thought to herself, but now it was thousand times more intense. Dark had helped change her into some kind of sex machine. Ranko wanted to do the same things, but without all the manipulation. Several spells did come to mind and if she was upfront with the girls she could make all the girls take that step that Dark was manipulating them to take.
 
“Ooooh.” Kasumi muttered and did a sexy stretch. Her breasts nearly popped out of her shirt again. Looking around in confusion, she spotted Ranko and Minako. “Hi.”
 
“Finally awake I see.”
 
She was more than just awake. Kasumi felt sexy for the first time in her life and wanted to show the world. “I feel incredible.”
 
“I'm glad you liked it Kasumi.” Ranko said.
 
“I see some of the rumors about you are true.” Kasumi said with a grin.
 
“Rumors?”
 
She nodded. “That you were turning into a sex fiend and that girls were worshipping the ground you walked on.”
 
Ranko shuddered. “Please, nothing like that.”
 
Kasumi giggled. “I'll worship you all you want. I've never felt this good in my life, like I've been freed from my bonds.”
 
“You go girl!” Minako laughed and pumped her arm. “Take your guy, throw him to the ground, and fuck his brains out.”
 
She licked her lips. “I believe I just did that.”
 
Minako squealed and nodded.
 
Ranko could only shake her head. She decided to escort both girls home and get good nights sleep for once. A couple of spells popped into her head as she was getting ready for bed that would make people leave her alone for a few hours.
 
oooooooooo
 
Hiding in the shadows of a nearby ledge, Happosai watched the three girls with a giant grin on his face. Ranma was learning techniques faster than any succubus he'd ever encountered. Most took months to learn how to use their powers and grow. Ranma did it in a couple of days and girls were lining up to experience his new skills.
 
He let off a silent cackle. Now all he had to do was distract the old biddy trying to ruin all his plans. Luckily he had a couple of ideas he could use on her. She always underestimated him.
 
Moving out of the shadows he followed the girls until they split up. He ignored the cute blonde as she ran off and followed Ranma as she took Kasumi home. For a second he wondered if Ranma understood what he was doing to the girl. A succubus's influence on their partners was quite profound.
 
The blonde was obviously attached to Ranma already, Kasumi would soon find that she couldn't stop thinking of him, and any one else Ranma played with now was a possible thrall. Some succubus enslaved their thralls completely, but he doubted that Ranma would go that far.
 
Those girls were going to be the next generation eventually and he would be there for every person those cuties took to bed. Their sweaty writhing flesh tingling with pure ecstasy, just thinking about it was making him short of breath. He had to stop following Ranma for a few minutes just to regain control.
 
Ranma was his perfect student now. Once Ranma was at the house, Happosai changed direction and headed for the Cat Café. The old biddy wasn't going to get in his way this time. It was time to unseal a special technique of his now that Ranma was ready to learn the advanced techniques that only a pervert could appreciate.
 
“BWHAHAHAH!”
 
oooooooooo
 
 
To Be Continued...