Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Succubus Effect pt2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
 
 
oooooooooo
Bunny's Delight
Ch 08b - Succubus Effect
By CRose
( c ) 2009
oooooooooo
 
 
A few days later Ranko was standing across the street from Bunny's Delight observing the building. Things had been happening so fast lately that Ranko hadn't had much time to relax. Four fights that raged all across Nerima, the loss of some buildings, crazy morons, and some guy named Zule swearing revenge on the Saotome family for the next ten generations.
 
It was a hectic couple of days. So after a little fun with Minako and Kasumi, she'd decided to relax a bit and just stayed in bed the whole time. So with more time to think he spent most of his time as a girl. The ritual had actually changed her body after all, but they were coming out slowly as the days passed.
 
It was amazing what one could find out just by taking a closer look. Her wings turned out to be psychic energy of some kind that she could mold at will. Just by channeling a little Ki into them she could make them do quite a few things like mimic clothing, turn solid, and even use them as a kind of shield. Just by spreading them she could hover above the floor with very little effort. It let her put the Saotome School to its ultimate mid air potential.
 
She could only maintain the wings for a few minutes while they were in use though, so they didn't make her all powerful or anything. All it meant was that she would have to spend a few weeks to build up her strength with them and learn about anything else she could do.
 
Kasumi came by every couple of hours as well to play around. It was amazing what that girl would do if given half a chance and some motivation. Their love making sessions started with a few quickies and quickly progressed to longer sessions in various rooms of the house. Kasumi couldn't seem to get enough of him and they even spent a few hours doing the girl on girl thing.
 
Lying around was fun and relaxing, the sex was great, but Ranma knew he would have to go back to normal eventually. So he eventually got around to taking a bath, with Kasumi, and got cleaned up enough to leave the house. Once outside Ranma changed to Ranko so he could avoid the old lady and her ninja water skills and went for a walk.
 
She found herself outside Bunny's Delight a little while later without really deciding to head over there consciously. She was watching the building and trying to figure out what to do now that things were getting back to normal. To her surprise it appeared as if everything was business as usual.
 
There should have been police there after everything that went down, but they were nowhere in sight. Instead several crews of men were working to repair the minor damage done to the club. The police were well known for being bull headed when it came to investigating things. So where were they?
 
Just a few days after the incident and the club was almost back in working order, just like Rei had said. The only thing she didn't see was Mr. Dark directing the crews. Instead it was a very familiar woman. It was one that she met in the back room with her two male servants less than two weeks ago. Ranko wasn't sure why the woman was taking over though.
 
Girls in bunny suits were also arriving in ones and twos and being sent inside the building as quickly as possible. Ranko hadn't spotted any of them leaving either. Rei had gone inside about half an hour ago in full bunny suit costume. Did that mean the club was open for business? After what Dark pulled on all of them? Ranko wasn't sure how to feel about that.
 
She didn't mind the sex, loved it in fact, and got quite a thrill from it when there was more than one guy to play with. On the other hand she didn't think Dark should be turning girls into sex-crazed sluts against their will. It was a dilemma to be sure. Willing sluts were fine, but to brainwash someone into doing it, feh.
 
She was considering going over there and wrecking the rest of the club to save the rest of the girls. Those same girls were all smiling and laughing as they entered the building, as if they didn't mind what they were doing. Something inside her told her not to, that she could take advantage of this to have a little fun, just like before. Frowning and tapping her foot, she didn't hear the man coming up behind her till he was almost on top of her.
 
“Beautiful.” A male voice said from behind her.
 
She turned to see a familiar face. “You?”
 
He nodded. “We had a lot of fun in that one session. Aki was so disappointed that we exhausted you so much.”
 
One of the men she'd had sex with. Ranko recognized him now and refused to blush even though she wanted to. Instead she cooled her rising feelings and looked him in the eye. “What's going on over there?”
 
“Aki was one of Mr. Dark's partners. An investor actually so she got free membership to the rooms.”
 
“Ah.” That explained things. “I thought the club was shut down.”
 
“It makes about a billion yen a year, usually more. VIP Rooms are expensive and the girls more so. Its exclusive and it brought in a lot of cash to the investors.”
 
“So Aki is going to reopen the club?”
 
“Actually she wanted to talk to you about your old position. If you're interested of course. She isn't happy with the way Mr. Dark was running things and he's been fired for what he did to the girls.”
 
“I'm not sure I understand.”
 
“Aki wants to talk so she sent me over here to get you.” He waved towards the building. “Interested?”
 
Ranko couldn't form an answer for several seconds. “You do know I'm the one that took Dark down, right?”
 
“The video cameras in the office showed us everything.” He smirked. “Then there was this interesting tape in the DVD player as well.”
 
Ranko paled a little. “Ah, no kidding.”
 
“It was an amazing tape, Red. I'd love to see more of your work too.” He smiled at her and Ranko relaxed a little. She forgot all about that blasted tape after throwing Dark on the floor. Now it might come back to haunt her.
 
He gestured towards the building again with a smirk and leered at her, a look she was used to after working at the club. All the men leered at the girls. Ranko shrugged and headed for the building. The situation was turning bad and she really wasn't sure what to do about it. Blackmail was something the old man hadn't taught her to deal with. He just used it to get what he wanted.
 
The inside of the club was getting an overhaul. The basic layout was the same, but the colors, lighting, and materials were all getting a darker overhaul. It created more shadows and alcoves for people to sit in. Each table was getting a light that sent a beam right to the ceiling and made it sparkle and twist. Red and black seemed to be the overall theme, but other colors stuck out here and there. It was hard to miss the poles being installed in the middle of the room as well.
 
Her guide gestured towards the back office where everything went down with Mr. Dark. The door was gone she noticed as they approached. The inside was getting an overhaul as well, the hidden bedroom was visible and getting a major cleaning. Aki glanced up from the computer as they entered and the grin that formed on her face was almost scary.
 
“Ranko!” She bounced up in her grey business suit and gave her a hug and a kiss. “I've been hoping you would come back to us.”
 
“Ah.”
 
“I know, all that crap with Dark. He was a student of mine after all, but he really didn't use what I taught him very well.”
 
This was news, Ranko didn't know that Aki taught Dark about magic. The knowledge in her head provided a few examples of the training. She shook her head. “I didn't know that.”
 
“He overstepped his place when he tried to convert you Ranko and I want to apologize for that.”
 
“Convert me?”
 
“Into his personal sex slave actually. He's had several over the years, but they were never in your class and he got greedy, jumping too soon and he got burned.”
 
Ranko blinked. That wasn't what she remembered at all. She decided not to say anything about it and see where this went. “So why am I here?”
 
“You were a very popular girl and have shown some resistance to magical manipulation. I need that.”
 
“Why?”
 
Aki moved over to her chair and motioned for her to sit, her guide left the room to go and take care of something else. “I suck at management, but can spot a great investment at a hundred meters. Dark had a great thing going here and the Board has expressed interest in keeping the club going, under new management.”
 
“Sounds good, I would like to keep my job.”
 
Aki laughed. “No, no you don't understand. All the girls here know you and that gives you a unique opportunity. I want you to run the place. I'll set you up with all the training you need, even honing that magical skill if you want. If what I saw of Dark is any indication, you have some talent in the area, even more than he does.”
 
Pure shock filled Ranko as she sat there. That had been the last thing she expected to hear when she came by to see what was going on. “I don't know the first thing about a business.”
 
“True, but its easy enough to learn and you've already passed the biggest hurtle as a manager. The girls that work here respect you for what you've done since you showed up. I've already asked them and several say you would be great for the business.”
 
Ranko had a feeling that Rei might have had a hand in that. Sitting back she gave it some thought and just couldn't see herself managing a place like this. “I'm not sure I'd be right for the job.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because I've been trained my whole life to be a fighter and nothing else. I suck at school, I'm constantly fighting for even the littlest things, and I have enemies that attack me given any excuse.”
 
“I'm willing to help make sure that kind of thing doesn't happen here. There are magics that can make this building a safe house of sorts.” Aki explained.
 
“I don't need a safe house, really. I'm used to the fighting, I just don't want the other girls to get involved in my fights.”
 
Aki didn't now much about Ranko other than she was in high demand by several very powerful people as an Entertainer for the club. The girl's martial arts talent made her a great partner for the men and she enjoyed doing them if the tapes she'd seen were any indication.
 
She was a bit surprised that the money angle didn't net her like a fish in an instant though, but didn't sweat it too much. “Dark had several spells in place on the building that kept the authorities away. I've rewoven those so the club can continue and they won't fall unless I take them down. Those can be altered by me or you with a little training so the only people that can find the club are those that you want here.”
 
“You really want me to run this place?” Ranko was a little bewildered about that. No one ever put her in charge of anything. They always told her what to do and added an `or else' to the order. Even Nabiki tended to just tell her what to do.
 
“Yes, I think you would be perfect and you wouldn't hurt the girls like Dark did.”
 
Ranko leaned her head back and watched the guy that brought her here for few seconds as he stood outside the door. She could still remember just how good he had made her feel when they did it in the private room. There was no way she could forget that no matter how hard she tried. Her body was craving a good fuck at the moment too.
 
Minako and Kasumi had been great but the female half needed to have some fun as well. “What if I wanted to work some of the rooms?”
 
Aki blinked. “Ah, if you wanted to go right ahead and pick whoever you want.”
 
“I'll give it a shot, but someone will have to show me what to do.”
 
“No problem, Dark didn't know what to do either, but he picked things up quickly enough. Eric here will be running the club for the short term, but I want you to take over within six months if at all possible. In the mean time I'll be giving you magic lessons every afternoon for a couple of hours until you learn everything. It shouldn't take to long.”
 
“Sure, lets get started.” She was always ready to learn something new.
 
“Excellent Ranko, lets begin your first lesson, just to see how quickly you can pick things up.”
 
“I'm the best.” Ranko bragged. “Bring it on.”
 
oooooooooo
 
“One does not learn how to cast magic spells in any form over night Ranko.” Aki explained a few hours later.
 
“I've always been good at learning things quickly.” Ranko shrugged. “I've also got tons of martial arts training and that gives me an advantage.”
 
Aki had to admit to herself that the red headed girl was a natural at magic. She could already cast several different spells and wasn't even exhausted, it was amazing. I took Dark nearly three weeks before he could cast his first spell and this girl does it in ten minutes. It was as if she had already been trained a little.
 
“It took me six months to train Dark to use his magic completely. It might take you less than a month.”
 
Ranko smirked, waved her hand, and changed her clothes into her bunny costume, ears and all. It was the sixth outfit in the last ten minutes. Ranko just couldn't get over the fact that she was casting real spells now. “I just imagine what I want in my head and let the magic to the rest.”
 
“It's usually really hard to get anyone to do that.” Aki explained. “It's like breaking a habit.”
 
Nodding, Ranko realized that Aki didn't know about the book stashed over at the Tendo's place. Learning from the book and from Aki would let her pick things up even faster now. Ranko changed her clothes back to her usual red silk shirt and black pants and wondered if she would ever have to put clothes on the normal way ever again.
 
“That's enough for today I think.” Aki said. “It's getting dark outside and I have several meetings to take care of tonight. The Council will be by sometime this week to inspect the building and make the final decisions. I'll talk to you tomorrow when we continue our lessons.”
 
“Sure, I was getting hungry anyway.” Ranko's stomach rumbled and she giggled.
 
oooooooooo
 
Once outside the building, Ranko headed home. She started to think about Kasumi and wondered if the girl was up for some more playtime. Ranko wanted to try out a few ideas on the girl to see how she responded. The eldest Tendo would do almost anything with her too, it was great.
 
Before leaving the house Kasumi had been up doing her normal routine, but the girl was almost floating from job to job. Breakfast was bigger than normal and the grin on Kasumi's face was larger than ever. Even her eyes sparkled a little. Ranko was sure it was all from them screwing in the attic the night before, going at it for a couple of hours.
 
She wasn't sure what she would find when she got back to the house. Changing back into Ranma was easy enough so he arrived like he normally did, over the wall, bouncing into the back yard. His stomach grumbled again as he entered the house and glanced around. No one seemed to be home for once.
 
Ranma's senses picked up something just as he entered the house. Months of daily attacks had honed that skill to perfection. He could sense Shampoo inside the house somewhere. He wasn't sure where she was exactly, but knew she was there. The girl hadn't bothered him I some time so he was kind of curious why she was there.
 
It took him a few seconds to realize that she was stalking him again. Watching his every move to take the info back to the old bat. He growled a little and started counting to regain his calm. The girl could try his patience in an instant. She just never let up and it was always one thing after another.
 
It took a couple of minutes but he finally calmed down enough to consider some things. The biggest was what Aki just offered him, running Bunny's Delight and being able to anything he wanted there. The problem was that he was supposed to be running the dojo and revitalizing the Art for the family.
 
A bit of a dilemma there. Shrugging, he decided to make some tea and practice while the others were out of the house. Before he could even start he realized that there was more than one person in the house. Shampoo was there of course, trying to hide from his senses, but there was someone else as well.
 
Crack!
 
The sound came from the dojo and he recognized it as several others loud bangs quickly followed. It meant that Akane was home from her friend's house for the first time in three days. He made his way over to the entrance and peaked inside. As usual the girl was in her yellow gi breaking brings with her hands.
 
She glanced in his direction instantly. “Ranma.” She growled it.
 
“Where is everyone?”
 
“They went out to dinner. I didn't feel like going.”
 
He nodded and turned to leave. She was being as cold as ever and he didn't want to deal with it right now. Shrugging, he decided to relax a little since no one else was around and changed into Ranko again, let Shampoo think what she wanted about his new skill. No family meant he would have to fend for herself for once. As Akane went back to breaking things Ranko had an idea and stopped in mid step.
 
One thought entered Ranko's mind in an instant and she wasn't really too sure where it came from. Akane was in need of a really good fuck, the dirty sweaty kind that didn't have anything to do with love. The kind of sex that left a girl unable to remember their own name by the time they finished. Ranko could sense the girl's frustration level.
 
Crack! Bang! Smash!
 
Akane reacted to everything as if it was a fight. That wasn't a good thing. It meant she would have to find a way to distract Akane from herself. Ranko slowly sat down in the middle of the floor and started to think. Getting Akane to give into her body's needs would be impossible under normal circumstances.
 
That didn't mean it was impossible though. Several ideas came to her as she thought about the problem and a couple that would do the job easily. There were a few spells for dealing with girls that didn't want to experience what their bodies had to offer. The problem as she saw it was that they were heavy handed and took away a girl's right to have fun.
 
Having the freedom to have fun as a girl was what Ranko lived for now. That right to throw guy or girl on the ground and have your way with him made her tingle. Akane had no idea how that felt and the spells would just turn her into a walking sex machine by suppressing her inner self and releasing the sexual need inside her. There were a few more subtle spells she could use.
 
Ranko ran down a few of them and decided against all of them. The only one that she could call on right now was the method that she had accidentally used on Kasumi and Nabiki. Even now Nabiki was frustrated beyond belief while Kasumi enjoyed the experience repeatedly.
 
Ranko's Operation: Seduce Akane!
 
Their response suggested that Akane just might be just as receptive if she worked it just right. Ranko would have to adapt the effect a little though, Akane wouldn't just give in like Kasumi did, and the idea of sex frightened Akane on some level. Nodding as a plan formed, Ranko slowly rose to her feet and smirked. She would also have to take care of the other problem, Shampoo.
 
Closing her eyes, she slowly relaxed and let her aura form around her and entered the visible spectrum. From there she let the energy spread around the living room and through the house. Then with a massive punch she slammed her fist down through the floor of the house and punched Sasuke unconscious.
 
Damn Kuno annoyance was hard to pick up sometimes. Making sure he would stay that way for several hours. She suddenly noticed that he had this funny looking little hard on tenting the front of his ninja outfit that made her giggle. It couldn't have been more than three inches.
 
The little jerk was always around when he wasn't wanted. This way the Kuno family wouldn't interfere with the plan either. Smirking, she got some old molasses out of the kitchen and poured it all over the little guy and drop kicked him into the next yard. Where the Yamoto's dog was always around.
 
She sensed Shampoo's shock at her witnessing her actions, then some confusion, then approval. Whatever was going through the girl's mind was enough of a distraction for Ranko take advantage of it. She flicked her wrist in Shampoo's direction and cast a spell. The poor girl wouldn't be able to do anything except watch for a while.
 
With that problem out of the way she started layering her aura around the house again. She could still hear Akane shattering bricks and ripping into practice dummies with lots of loud yelling. The air started to take on a familiar smell after a couple of minutes of work, creating a static effect throughout the front room.
 
Ranko could feel her body revving up with need again. Her eyes gleamed as she undid the first few buttons on her silk shirt and let some air touch her breasts. Panting in anticipation, she slowly moved around the room, quickly fixed the floor, and was just sitting down on the couch when Akane walked in from the dojo.
 
Her pace slowed to a near crawl as she sniffed the air. Ranko could see that she was still panting from her workout and sweating. “What is that smell?”
 
“What smell?” Ranko glanced around.
 
“I'd swear some guy was just in here.” She muttered to herself and started walking around the room sniffing. Ranko really had to resist laughing as Akane started to sniff the air, sucking it in with long deep breaths.
 
She just leaned back against the couch and watched Akane for a couple of minutes. Her Ki senses could tell that Akane was feeling a little different. The change was slow though, not the instant change that came over Kasumi and Nabiki. Akane stopped and glanced down her body for no apparent reason before she shivered.
 
After breathing in that much Akane must have felt rather good. Hidden from sight and unable to move, Shampoo was also starting to feel the effects as her sex started to tingle. At the same time Akane walked by her several times and didn't even notice the girl, instead she was feeling rather strange and slightly lightheaded.
 
“Ranma, what's going on?” She snapped.
 
“I'm just watching TV like normal.” Ranko said, turning on the TV.
 
Akane's eyes narrowed and Ranko could tell that she was pressing her thighs together, unconscious of the action. Akane took off her gi jacket a few seconds later, only wearing her t-shirt underneath. Her nipples were very noticeable. Ranko thought about some of her classes at Bunny's Delight and had another quick idea.
 
“Come here.”
 
“What?”
 
She pointed at the floor in front of her. “Sit down, I'll give you a little massage.”
 
Never one to trust Ranma about anything, Akane growled a little, but stopped with a little squeak. A burst of pleasure had just washed over Akane's aura. Ranko knew what she was trying had to work fast or not at all. Having Akane close would make it a lot easier to seduce the girl.
 
Just thinking about Shampoo witnessing the seduction was making Ranko rather giddy as well. The dark haired girl moved across the room and slowly sat down in front of Ranko so that she was on the floor with Ranko behind her on the couch. Akane wasn't sure why she suddenly felt nervous with Ranko behind her, but her body was warming up in a familiar way.
 
“I learned this over at the club.” Ranko explained, even though she'd never had a chance to put it to use while at the club.
 
Her hands slowly reached out to touch Akane's shoulders, found the right spot, and started to massage. Ranko rolled her eyes as she realized that Akane's muscles were as dense as stone and just as hard to massage. No wonder the girl was so tense. “This will hurt a little at first but nothing too bad, and then start to feel really good.”
 
“Hmmm.” Akane muttered, she couldn't really feel what Ranko was doing yet.
 
Ranko added some pressure and let some Ki enter her hands. At first she was just going to pretend, but now that her hands were busy, Akane was way too stressed to respond correctly. So she did the massage and let her aura slowly fill the area around them. Now Ranko noticed the smell and had to bite her tongue not to laugh.
 
That smell was the scent of arousal. Akane knew that smell, she'd come across it several times in the last few days, but ignored it like usual. Ranko let her hands wander around Akane's neck and across her shoulders. Akane let out little sigh of pleasure. Using some of her skills, Ranko deftly removed the t-shirt without Akane noticing. Quickly leaving her in only a pair of pants and a bra.
 
She let her hands wander down Akane's spine and continued the massage. Ranko was sure that Shampoo was watching the entire thing and struggling to get free. The poor girl never did know when to give in and just enjoy something. Akane let out a groan of pleasure and Ranko focused on the youngest Tendo again.
 
She really was super stressed and a simple seduction was quickly turning into a massage session. Shrugging, Ranko continued to let her aura gently encompass both of them and help things along. Akane's back arched just slightly as she let out another moan of pleasure. Sweat was starting to bead up all over Akane's chest and stomach at this point and from the way her head was lolling back in Ranko's lap, she was slightly out of it.
 
Her plan was working perfectly, Ranko thought. She had wanted to do this to Akane for ages now and it was finally happening. It was just a matter of patience now. Ranko let her hands wander just a tiny bit, the tips of her fingers gently touching the surface of Akane's skin around her sides.
 
“Why am I feeling so hot all of a sudden?” Akane muttered. She was panting and her eyes were barely open. Ranko's fingers were doing amazing things to her and she wasn't sure how to feel about it. “Is this something Uncle Genma taught you?”
 
“Nope, he just knows pressure points. I learned this at work and maybe a little from observing Tofu at work.” Ranko admitted with a little grin.
 
Akane writhed under her fingers and let out a quiet little groan. It took everything Ranko had not to reach up and start playing with Akane's breasts. She could sense that it wasn't time just yet. Akane had to cross a line at some point and while it was close, she wasn't there yet. So their observer would have to wait to see Akane's naked body. Shampoo really should have known better, heh.
 
“I need to go a little lower to continue this Akane.” Ranko said softly.
 
“S-sure.” Akane moaned, she didn't care what Ranko was touching at this point.
 
Grinning, Ranko let her hands wander to the girl's lower back and brushed over the ever top of her ass. Akane didn't even twitch at the touch. Instead she seemed to be lost within the sensations Ranko was giving her.
 
Slowly Ranko worked the girl over until she was barely coherent. Then with an absent flick of her finger Akane's bra suddenly came undone. Ranko's eyes gleamed as she got another look at those breasts for only the third time ever. The girl's eyes were closed so she didn't seem to know what had happened, instead she just sighed in pleasure.
 
A sudden surge of Ki alerted Ranko that Shampoo was trying to escape the spell and stop them, but she had other ideas. Her eyes started to glow for a second and Ranko connected Akane and Shampoo's auras with a little trick she knew. Shampoos stopped and Ranko could sense confusion and sudden arousal wafting off the girl. From this point on Shampoo would feel everything Akane felt.
 
Shampoo let out a barely audible keen of pure ecstasy from her hiding place. Waves of pleasure were suddenly surging through her and it was impossible to make it stop, even is if she wanted to since she couldn't move. She had never experienced this kind of torture before.
 
Nodding in satisfaction, Ranko let Shampoo experience the one thing she had never had before. At the same time the pleasure inside both girls was surging back and forth between Akane and Shampoo, driving them over the edge. Akane was in her own little world of ecstasy at this point. Even her breasts had swelled up a tiny little bit and her nipples were sticking straight up.
 
Not as big as Kasumi, but Akane had a well toned body with defined abs that were starting to glisten with sweat. Ranko quietly slid off the couch until Akane was sitting right between her legs. Still massaging Akane, Ranko let her hands roam around Akane and started to work on her legs and hips.
 
Akane and Shampoo suddenly let out a long lust filled moan. Ranko grinned as a wet spot suddenly formed in Akane's pants. That was exactly what Ranko was waiting for and knew it was time. She leaned down and gently kissed Akane's neck with several feather light touches. Ranko didn't notice that her eyes were glowing as she worked. Instead she could feel the intense desire building within Akane and surging towards Shampoo once more.
 
Drawing in the sexual energy given off by both girls was a new sensation for Ranko and she felt her own heat starting to build. As the girls got horny it was starting to affect her, but Ranko didn't mind, this was exactly what she wanted. Shampoo would have to learn that things had changed and experiencing several of Akane's orgasms would make her see the light.
 
Those hands traveling all over her body was sending Akane to nirvana at this point and she didn't want it to end. Why hadn't Ranma ever done this before? She'd give anything to feel like this all the time, to just to be in his arms. She moaned again and realized that Ranma had moved off the couch at some point.
 
Then through a fog of pure desire Ranko leaned in close to Akane and started to kiss along her neck and Akane gasped. It was finally happening, her dreams were about to come true! She had given up waiting for Ranma to do this months ago and now he was suddenly going to do it.
 
Akane let out a moan of pure lust as their faces turned towards each other and Akane opened her mouth. Their lips slowly touched each other and the kiss started out slow, hesitant, but it quickly grew into pure passion. Akane had never felt so alive in her life as sensations started to build inside her body.
 
Hidden from sight, Shampoo felt that kiss and was nearly blown away in a wave of pleasure. Her frozen body was responding to the sexual stimulus and she couldn't do anything to relieve or stop the sensations. Her eyes were locked on the two girls making out in front of the couch and Shampoo wanted to join them. It was as if Ranko was doing all of that to her and her eyes were starting to gleam with lust.
 
Those hands continued to work as they kissed and she barely noticed as her breasts were cupped and squeezed. Akane let out a deep guttural moan of ecstasy and tried to get Ranko to do more to her. She started to writhe under Ranko's hands and trying to get those hands to stray other places on her body to make her feel even better.
 
Shampoo moaned and started to pant, her frozen body was starting to move a tiny little bit. It didn't help that her pussy was dribbling down her legs and she was losing the fight to stay calm under the sexual assault. Her great grandmother had never trained her to fight this kind of thing. A line of drool came out of her mouth, ran down her chin, and dripped on the floor.
 
Then those same hands started to squeeze and rub her nipples and Akane let out a cry of pure lust. “No, not my nipples.” She muttered, unable to stop Ranko's fingers. A throbbing sensation started to radiate out from her sex, making it hard for her to think straight. The kiss wasn't helping things either.
 
For the first time ever Ranma was doing something right and she was lost in a sea of pure bliss, a flush covered her nose and cheeks. Then the kiss broke and Akane's head wobbled around a little, her eyes glowing the same color as Ranko's eyes. The line of saliva trailing from her lips over to Ranko's tongue was the most fascinating thing she'd had ever seen.
 
Akane giggled.
 
It only took a few seconds to guide Akane to lie down along the length of the couch so they could kiss again. Ranko reached around and removed the tie that kept her hair in place and let it hang loose. She had to be careful though, even now if she did anything-wrong Akane would attack her in a blind rage.
 
To keep that from happening she had to make sure Akane was off balance and couldn't react. She leaned down kissed her way along the girl's throat and chin while straddling her and holding her sides gently. Within seconds Akane's hands were around Ranko's neck and they were kissing once more. If they kept this up Akane's lips would be bruised by the time she woke up tomorrow.
 
Ranko found that she was pressing her sex into Akane's stomach and it felt so good she barely stopped. She was a bit amazed that Akane hadn't noticed they were both female though, but the girl never was the sharpest knife in the set. Either that or the girl didn't really care, Ranko wasn't sure. Using the spell that allowed her to change her clothes, Ranko willed her shirt to vanish so that her breasts could touch Akane.
 
Their hard nipples pressed together as they kissed and Ranko did what she could to prolong the incredible feeling. She must have been just as aroused as Akane was at this point and wanted to make the girl scream through an orgasm. Leaning forward, Ranko drew Akane's head back just a little so that she could use her knees to lift her hips a little. Her hands wandered down Akane's sides and dipped past the band of her pants.
 
Pure heat met her questing fingers. Akane just used her arms to pull her closer and into a deeper kiss. It only took a few seconds to push the pants down several inches and expose Akane's waist and thighs. Ranko started grinding into Akane and never breaking the kiss. From deep in her chest Akane started to moan again and made Ranko's body tingle. They broke the kiss to stare into each other's eyes.
 
Ranko knew then, she was ready for the next step. Hidden away, Shampoo was descending into a helpless mass of sex-crazed lust. Watching the two girls go at it was driving her insane and the sensations from Akane were just incredible. The girl barely remembered her own name at this point. Shampoo's eyes started to glow just like Akane's.
 
Their mouths came together once more and they tried to devour each other. Akane's hands stared to wander down Ranko's back, over her hips, and tried to push Ranko's own pants down. Ranko was about to lose it completely at this point. Removing Akane's pants was just as easy as the shirt so in the blink of an eye Akane was wearing only a pair of simple soaking wet panties.
 
Then Ranko noticed something completely unexpected. Akane's Ki potential was starting to manifest itself. For years the girl had been using her Ki mallet and that had helped to build up some reserves. Those reserves were huge for girl like Akane. Ranko could almost taste the built up energies within the girl and couldn't stop herself from doing just that.
 
Energy flared around Akane as Ranko drank in some of the energy. Akane gasped in pleasure as her skin started to tingle. After her taste Ranko was feeling a little high and giggled as the drain worked on Shampoo as well. Both girls were experiencing the same thing in tandem, but Shampoo wasn't as repressed as Akane so she was getting an even more intense reaction. Ranko licked Akane's throat and kissed between her breasts. All Akane could do was moan and pray for more.
 
Her mouth found a nipple and started to suck it with a bit of pressure. Akane threw her head back and gasped, arching off the floor in ecstasy. Ranko also heard a faint cry from Shampoo a few seconds later and smirked. Shampoo wasn't even fighting to get free anymore.
 
Tilting her head, Ranko went from one breast to the other and sent Akane into a frenzy of little moans. The flush on Akane's face quickly traveled down to her chest. Tendo girls seemed to have really sensitive breasts. Kasumi had gone wild when he was playing with them too. Of course Ranko remembered her own experience with a few men playing with her chest as well.
 
Bolts of energy were traveling from her chest to deep inside Akane's legs and she suddenly had a desire to have something inside her. Eyes closed and panting for air, Akane wanted a dick for the first time in her life and there wasn't one around. Her pussy was demanding it with every throbbing tingle that went through her.
 
She couldn't form the words to tell Ranma though. Instead she was lost in a sea of pleasure as Ranko's hands delved down to cup her ass and squeeze. Then caress and trace over her thighs and across her abs. She was going crazy with lust at this point and wrapped her legs around Ranko.
 
Ranko recognized the crazed look in Akane's eyes. She wore the same look every time she worked a room at the club. That look that said fuck me now or I'll take you my way. As far as she could tell, Akane still hadn't realized that they were both girls even after all this. The girl hadn't said a thing about it yet.
 
Then again, when one is that aroused, forming words was impossible. Smirking a little, Ranko decided it was time to stop teasing her newest lover. She started kissing her way down Akane's stomach and heard the girl's breathing get faster and faster the further down she went.
 
Akane was arching her back off the floor by the time Ranko was kneeling between the girl's legs and staring at pair of very soaked panties. The panties came off with the flick of a wrist and sailed across the room and landed on Shampoo's head. Ranko could tell that Shampoo was about to lose it as well from her heavy panting and the tongue hanging from her mouth.
 
Ranko just grinned and turned back to Akane. She didn't hesitate as she leaned down and licked up one side of the pussy. Akane let out a loud feminine gasp and shuddered. Girl cum was dripping out of Akane at an amazing rate and Ranko had to lick fast to try and keep up with it. Both girls started to make identical sounds of as Ranko worked her tongue.
 
Akane started to let out little cries of passion and wrapped her thighs around Ranko's head, tangling her fingers through the mat of red hair wedged between those legs. She was quickly pressing her pussy into Ranko's tongue and melting into the floor. Ranko knew how good this felt and took her time to let Akane get the most out of it. Shampoo was starting to twitch and gasp, still barely able to move.
 
She kept up the assault for several minutes and enjoying the various sounds that Akane was making because of it. Ranko was sure she could do anything to the girl at this point so long as it felt good and she wouldn't care one bit. She shoved two fingers inside Akane and slowly twisted them around until she found what she was looking for. A series of small bumps up inside the dripping wet canal and gave them a tickle.
 
It was the final straw for Akane and with a gasp that quickly went up about several octaves, the youngest Tendo had her first orgasm ever from another person. Shampoo screamed and a torrent of cream exploded from her pussy as she fell over and curled into a ball of ecstasy. Both girls experienced each other's orgasms and were incoherent for several minutes because Ranko didn't let up on Akane.
 
After all that build up Ranko had been sure that Akane was ready for a real G-spot orgasm and she was right. She let her fingers continue to caress inside Akane and drove the poor girl into a frenzy of passionate cries as she tried to thrust her pussy at Ranko several times.
 
The first orgasm led into several quick and powerful bursts that made Akane scream her head off. Ranko could see that her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head as she writhed, girl cum flowing out of her in several little bursts. Removing her fingers, Ranko licked them clean and watched as Akane experienced several after shocks.
 
Akane's fingers were clamped onto her nipples as she came and gave pinched them during her orgasms. Panting for air she finally calmed down enough to stop shivering and moaning and lay limp on the floor, her eyes open, but not seeing anything at all. Little moans came from her mouth.
 
With her legs finally splayed to the sides Ranko was able to sit up again and grin. That was just what Akane needed to release all of that pent up anger and stress. She wondered of she should change genders now and take Akane right there on the floor. The girl wouldn't complain after that orgasm.
 
With Akane driven into an orgasmic state of shock, Shampoo was in a similar state as she laid on the floor shuddering. Ranko wasn't even touching her and yet she was lost in a sea of ecstasy. Never had she felt anything like this and it was amazing. She watched through half open eyes as Ranko sat up, licking her fingers, and smirked at her.
 
Akane started to snore and Ranko fell over with a groan and a little laugh. Why did the first timers always pass out after a good orgasm? Even she had done it after doing all those guys. Frowning she sighed and sat up. She glanced over at the clock and saw that she was running out of time anyway. So she scooped Akane up in her arms and carried her upstairs to her room, leaving Shampoo where she was lying.
 
After all that Ranko felt like her pussy was on fire. It was even twitching a little as she carried Akane. She needed to have sex or else she might do something foolish. Now how was she going to get Akane to accommodate her needs? Just as she was setting Akane down on the bed the girl moaned and opened her eyes.
 
The youngest Tendo slowly sat up and stretched a little, thrusting her chest out in way that had Ranko staring. “Ran-ko, you naughty girl.” Akane growled and smirked.
 
“Um, Akane?”
 
Akane crawled off the bed and slinked, the only way to describe her walk, over to Ranko. When she was just a few inches away she just stopped to stare at the girl with an expression that Ranko couldn't read. Ranko wondered if Akane was going to hit her for what she did. Instead Akane looked down and reached up to heft one Ranko's breasts. “You know, I should be mad at you.”
 
“Ah, yeah, about that…”
 
“On the other hand I've been waiting for you to take this step for some time now.” Akane bent down and gave the nipple a little lick. Ranko certainly wanted her to do lots more. Instead of being mad, Akane seemed to be rather interested in continuing what they started.
 
Ranko actually had problem processing this idea. Since when did Akane ever like to do something like this? Then again, who could think straight when a cute girl was sucking on your nipple? Ranko groaned a little and ran her hand through the back of Akane's hair. Her head came up and they kissed for several seconds, letting their tongues explore each other.
 
“I want to feel that again.” Akane ordered her, giving Ranko's hair a little yank. “I've never felt anything like that before.” Ranko's pants suddenly fell to the floor, leaving both girls naked. Neither of them noticed when the pants slowly faded away.
 
Grinning, Ranko was more than happy to do just that. Akane pushed her back against the door and went back to kissing, grinding into Ranko at the same time. Ranko took advantage of the situation to grab and squeeze Akane's ass to encourage her. Her moan was all the encouragement Ranko needed.
 
Akane, always strong as an ox, nearly pushed her though the wall when she got a little enthusiastic. Both naked girls giggled and spent a while grinding against each other and moaning in pleasure. Placing her hand on Akane's chest, Ranko pushed her back until they were standing next to the bed.
 
Still kissing, Ranko lowered her to the bed until their breasts were touching. She slowly lowered herself down on top of the girl, grinding slowly. They finally broke the kiss and stared at each other, panting for air. Ranko ran her fingers across Akane's stomach.
 
Her senses could tell that Akane was desperate to get off. All that teasing downstairs and the one orgasm hadn't been nearly enough. From her position it was easy to get into the position. She hadn't had a chance to try this one out yet and figured this was the perfect time.
 
With one knee on the bed and standing on the other, Ranko leaned forward and brought her pussy forward until it was touching the same spot on Akane. The shorthaired girl's eyes went wide as she let out a gasp, thrusting herself toward the amazing feeling. Grinning, Ranko started to rock her hips in small little thrusting movements.
 
She couldn't believe how hot the room was getting as she moved. Gasping, Ranko kept up her movements for several minutes before she started to work in little patterns. She did a circle here, a hard thrust, and a deep grind just to get them both moaning in unison. Ranko could feel Akane's strong hands gripping her thighs as she worked and wondered if there would be bruises in the morning.
 
Something completely different was building inside her too. Ranko wasn't sure what it was, but this would be something unique. Akane arched her back off the bed and threw her head back with a little cry. This made Ranko groan in pleasure as well. Her whole body was starting to have that familiar tingle she craved all the time now.
 
Something seemed to pass through both girls as they rubbed each other and the world around them seemed to vanish for a few seconds. All that was left was the growing passion between them and Ranko couldn't hold back any longer. She sped things up and was moaning deep in her throat.
 
Akane came with a throat-wrenching gasp as her whole body seemed to freeze up. A rush of energy seemed to fill Ranko from her pussy outward and she threw her head back and cried out. Their bodies shook for several seconds, as they continued to grind into each other. They seemed to relax and Ranko pulled her pussy away from Akane leaving little sticky trails of girl cum sticking to each of them.
 
Lying next to each other, they gasped for air, and basked in the basked in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm. Ranko wondered if that orgasm might rival the one she had at the club that first night with the men. Both were so intense that she couldn't decide and she was feeling incredible as well. The look of pure awe on Akane's face told Ranko that she'd done a good job.
 
“That was amazing.” Akane mumbled, resting her head on Ranko's breast.
 
“I'm tingling all over.”
 
Akane giggled quietly. “I should pound you.”
 
Ranko froze up.
 
Instead of a mallet, Akane started to run her fingers over Ranko's stomach. Ranko closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned a little. She was very sensitive after a good orgasm. “Is this the kind of thing you learned to do at that club Nabiki forced you to work at?”
 
“Sorta.” Ranko admitted.
 
“Nabiki needs to learn when to stay out of others business.” Akane mumbled, then rolled over and straddled Ranko's stomach, leaning over the red head with a smirk on her face. “You know I've never done this before right?”
 
She just nodded. Ranko could sense the desire surging through Akane again. “We can do this all night if you want.”
 
“We might not get another chance.” Akane muttered and remembered all the times they'd been interrupted before. Someone was always meddling or spying on them. “Someone is always popping up to cause problems.”
 
Ranko knew that all to well and wondered how Shampoo was feeling after feeling what Akane just went through.
 
The shorthaired girl scooted down the bed until she could lift Ranko's legs onto her shoulders. With a smirk Akane slowly kissed her way down Ranko's inner thighs. She closed her eyes just as she felt Akane's hot breath on her lower lips. With very little hesitation, Akane brought her whole mouth down on Ranko and started to lick, suck, and nibble.
 
What Akane lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm. Ranko arched her back as the sensations started to build once more. She had a style all her own and had to wonder if this was really Akane's first time going down on a girl. Akane's tongue seemed to delve deep inside her to bring out the most amazing feeling of pleasure. Ranko shuddered as her clit started to get some serious attention.
 
As usual the oversized appendage was standing at attention and her lips were suddenly wrapped around it and sucking. Ranko had to place her hands on Akane's head as she arched her back. She adored the feeling that came from getting licked down there and Ranko felt an orgasm building faster than ever.
 
She felt like she was slowly melting as the sensations grew into pure ecstasy. Letting out a loud moan, Ranko arched her back and tried to push back into Akane's mouth. Little flashes of light were dancing before her eyes as she panted for air. Ranko twitched and felt a large amount of juices start to build inside her.
 
Instead of letting up Akane copied what had been done to her earlier and pushed three fingers inside Ranko. Juices started to dribble out all over the bed and all over Akane's arm and face. Then Akane stopped and crawled around on the bed so they could lick each other.
 
“Saw this in a movie once.” Akane said as she went back down on Ranko from the opposite direction.
 
Dazed, Ranko wrapped her arms around Akane's waist and planted her face right between those legs. Both girls moaned as their mouths went to work. They drove each other to madness for several minutes, moaning into each other. Ranko suddenly squeaked as Akane took a nibble on her clitoris with her teeth.
 
She had never felt anything like that in her life and as Akane did it a second time, Ranko cried out. A burst of girl cum shot out of her pussy and all over the bed. She nearly threw them both off the bed as the orgasm went off inside her. Ranko could only lie there as she recovered and stare up at Akane's pussy just a few inches away.
 
The girl scooted back until she was kneeling right over Ranko's face and lowered herself down. She wanted to cum too, she was so close that she knew that it wouldn't take much to get her off. Ranko managed to bring her mouth up to Akane and take a long, deep suck.
 
Akane shuddered as her pussy seemed to surge with pleasure and let out a deep groan of passion. Gods, she just couldn't seem to get enough of this. Ranko's skill showed through a little while later as Akane lost her balance and fell forward onto one arm and let out a gasp. The sudden movement was all it took and her body suddenly wrenched itself out of her control.
 
Dozens of body shudders turned her world into one huge orgasm. Tears started running down her face as she collapsed into a shivering heap of flesh. Outside the room Ranko heard Shampoo's scream of pleasure echo through the house. Akane was barely able to keep from passing out from pleasure as she shuddered so she didn't hear Shampoo.
 
Neither girl really moved for several minutes after that. They were covered in each other's liquid offerings and the room smelled of their wild animal sex. The little grin on Akane's face was radiant with happiness. Ranko had to fight not to doze off after that managed to start moving around.
 
Both of them wanted to continue sending each other to heaven, but they were too exhausted to continue. Shaking her head, Ranko managed to get off the bed and move Akane around until she was facing the right direction. Ranko was considering changing to Ranma when Akane started snoring again.
 
She fell face first into the floor with a groan.
 
Once she was able to stand again, Ranko moved the bed covers, now slightly sticky with girl cum in several spots, to cover her. Taking a deep breath Ranko sat on the edge of the bed and found that there was a lot of ambient energy hovering around the room. She drew this into her body without thinking about it.
 
Since this was the third time she could remember doing this and Ranko realized that she was eating the energy. Doing so made her feel sexier than hell and she stretched and threw her head back, thrusting her breasts out. The more she had sex as a girl the better it seemed to feel. Taking a deep breath, she finally relaxed with a wicked little smile.
 
With a thought Ranko was fully dressed in a red shirt and pants. She didn't bother with underwear though, it wasn't like she would be wearing the clothes for long. Lately all she did was have sex, have fun, and have get laid. She headed down stairs just in time to see Shampoo rising slowly to her feet and wobbling.
 
“How dare you do this to an Amazon…” She slurred and nearly fell over.
 
Ranko could tell that the girl didn't have much fight left in her. They looked at each other for a second before Shampoo staggered out of the room and vanished. Ranko could tell that Shampoo was really confused and super horny. The large wet spot in the front of Shampoo's pants was impossible to miss either.
 
Experiencing Akane's ecstasy had driven the girl over the edge. Ranko knelt down where Shampoo had been and ran her fingers over the small puddle on the floor with a smirk. She wondered what the old bat would make of Shampoo's current predicament. Laughing, Ranko went over to the couch and sat down to lick her fingers clean.
 
oooooooooo
 
She twitched and shivered. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn't seem to calm down enough to relax. How long had it been since Ranma walked out of her room and left her there? Nabiki couldn't get him out of her mind no matter how hard she tired. His presence seemed to make her skin tingle in pleasure and it got worse with every passing day.
 
His steel blue eyes were looking through her as if judging her soul. She liked excitement and Ranma was pure chaos as far as she was concerned. His toned body and rippling muscles made her go weak at the knees no matter how hard she tried to act indifferent. She ran her hands over her stomach and thighs and let out a horny moan.
 
Lately he'd been changing too, more confidence, stronger, and she had to resist ripping his clothes off and raping him at the dinner table in front of everybody every time they sat down to dinner. Yeah, her father would just sit there and ignore his daughter fucking a boy on the table as an after dinner desert platter.
 
Gods was she wet. Panting like a bitch in heat Nabiki could barely think anymore. She had Ranma dancing in her brain and he was magnificent. Her hands caressed her naked sweaty body as she tried to keep a little control while lying there, but that was next to impossible. Even now her heart was beating so fast that it was about to jump out of her chest.
 
Her pussy was throbbing and sending waves of ecstasy throughout her body. It felt like she was letting out a flood between her legs and she couldn't help it when her hand went down to give it a rub. Tears leaked from her eyes as a wave of passion nearly sent her over the edge, but she knew that wouldn't happen.
 
She hadn't been able to get off since Ranma left her hanging and it only got worse with every passing day. She figured he was punishing her for her past actions, it's what she would have done to him. Nothing would work either, not her collection of vibrators, not her hands, not even the old wooden sword she kept in the closet. She wanted to scream, but all she did was lay there and glisten as sweat dripped off her body.
 
The air coming through the window felt good on her skin. Even days after the event she wasn't exactly presentable anymore. She wondered just how bad she must look or smell at this point. All she could smell was her own arousal and it was doing strange things to her after all this time. Her sheets were beyond help, but she couldn't do anything about that.
 
All she wanted to do was find Ranma, throw him on the floor, and mount his cock so she could fuck his brains out. Her dreams were filled with a thousand and one ways to fuck Ranma. Exploding with desire, Nabiki found her pussy agreeing with her dreams as she lay there. It seemed to boil over and fill with throbbing need as her fingers tried once again to bring her to orgasm. Instead she fell off the bed and lay there moaning in disappointment.
 
Her knees were like jelly at this point. They wouldn't support her at all. She let out a frustrated moan and crawled her sweat body over to the pile of clothes she tossed at the edge of the bed days before. Her eyes were a little wild as she put on the t-shirt and shorts and dragged herself to her feet. The snug shorts gripped her ass like a glove and it took a few seconds to focus past the erotic feeling.
 
Never in her wildest dreams had she believed it was possible to be this horny. She thought it was a myth made up in the dark corners of doujinshi and whispered by boys at school. Breasts heaving from the effort of standing, Nabiki staggered to her door and flung it open.
 
Wild eyed and lost in a haze of lust, Nabiki headed downstairs and had to stop and stare as she came across the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Ranma was in female form licking Akane to an orgasm. Her little sister was making a sound Nabiki had never heard the girl utter in her life. Off to the side Shampoo was moaning softly in time with Akane, her hand was in her shirt squeezing her breasts.
 
Pure undiluted lust filled Nabiki as she watched and knew that Ranma had something to do with this. Shampoo had always been the most sexual of the girls chasing Ranma, but this was the first time she had ever seen the girl act like this. Panting, Nabiki nearly fell to her knees right there as her pussy flooded again.
 
Seeing Shampoo under Ranma's spell was completely unexpected. Waves of lust rushed through her and for a second she nearly jumped Shampoo, but knowing that it wouldn't bring her any sexual relief allowed her to keep what little control she had left. Closing her eyes, she slowly came to her senses.
 
Her mind even cleared enough for her to think a little and she quietly headed for the bathroom. Sex and sexy girls were everywhere she went lately and they were all doing things that she had never considered before. And it all started with Ranma. She wanted to stay and watch, but this was her sister's moment with the ultimate stud. Ranma would pay for making her feel like this.
 
A long hot bath was waiting for her at the end of the hall and she barely managed to make it there. With Ranma so close at hand it would be impossible to relax as she cleaned off. Listening to three girls getting off just down the hall was a unique experience for her as well.
 
She took several minutes to wipe the sweat off her body and get as clean as possible. Even the sponge she was using felt incredibly erotic as it glided over her skin to the tune of three girls moaning in tandem. She couldn't help moaning as she cleaned her legs though. Panting, she moved over to the furo and climbed in for a soak.
 
She could feel the built up tension in her body just melting away. On the other hand, the hot water on her bare pussy was a sensation that made her gasp with pure lust. The heat between her legs actually got even more intense. Her plan to calm down wasn't working like she hoped it would.
 
At least she knew that Ranma was more than willing now. In the silence of the bathroom she could hear Akane up in her room moaning so loud it could be heard through the floor. Nabiki could hear the pure lust in Akane's voice, a sound that those lips had never made before.
 
Nabiki was sure of it now that she could think a little better. There was something about Ranma that was affecting all the girls around him. Shampoo was proof of that. She wasn't sure if he was aware of it, but seducing Akane was clue that he might know. Did it mean that Akane had been right all this time and that Ranma was screwing all his fiancées, stringing them along for his own amusement?
 
She shook her head. There was never any proof of Akane's accusations in the past and Ranma always denied them. Usually, just before Akane launched him into orbit with her mallet. No, this was a recent change. Her eyes widened as several clues fell into place and they all started and ended with Bunny's Delight. Her attempt to humble the arrogant jerk wasn't working as she hoped it would.
 
Ranma always adapted to a situation. Always found a way to win or come back for a rematch and win. He always looked at a situation as a battle to be won at any cost, even his dignity. Dressing as a girl and prancing around in one costume or another to trick people was classic Ranma. Was Bunny's Delight, the gentleman's club, any different than that?
 
And she sent him to work at a club where he had to dress as a sexy girl to serve drinks and make money. He must have been in his element the instant he started working at that place. The jerk must have just taken his natural inclination to the next level since he can become a real girl with just a splash of cold water.
 
Hell even she was amazed that he never experimented with his female body. If he ever did do that she was ready for it, but so far he hadn't done it inside the house. That club was impossible for her girls to get into and Ranma was free to do whatever he wanted there.
 
She nearly jumped out of the furo as Akane screamed in pure ecstasy. It lasted longer than expected before it cut off. It only took a second for her to realize that Shampoo was trying to muffle her own orgasm. The sudden silence made Nabiki feel a little guilty for eavesdropping on her sister, not like she had a choice, but she still felt that way. She rose from the furo and went to towel off.
 
The bath did her a world of good. She was feeling more like she usually did, but her body was still feeling that tingle that was driving her mad earlier. Sex was going on all around her and she wasn't getting any.
 
The overwhelming need that was driving her was pushed to the background and her mind was in control again. Grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her body and headed for her room. She stopped for a second to watch Shampoo throw her head back and let out a long moan of frustrated lust. That was a sound Nabiki knew all to well.
 
She wasn't worried about the Chinese girl seeing her while she was in that state. If anything, she might have to fend off the girl if she got too grabby. Not when Ranma and Akane were banging each other just upstairs. It would be a couple of hours before Kasumi got back from dinner with the others too, so she had the house mostly to herself. A bit of what Ranma had done to her was still affecting her though, just a little, so she didn't really notice that the towel she chose was smaller than it should have been.
 
Her breasts were about to spill out of the top of the towel and it barely went around her thighs. She bounced up the stairs and made sure that Akane's door was closed before she entered her own room. The smell that hit her in the face nearly sent her to the floor. The smell of sex filled the room and made her light headed.
 
Gasping for air, she felt a sudden rush of pure lust surge through her body. She head rolled back across her shoulders and she let out a shuddering breath. Breasts heaving, she moved over to the window and made sure it was still open. The smell was coming from the soiled sheets on her bed. Even the mattress was soaked through in places.
 
At the same time her pussy started to throb again. Just when she thought she had things under control again something like this sends her back over the edge again? She had to focus. Gods, even her nipples were starting to harden and tingle. She barely kept a long moan from turning into something much more damning.
 
The smell of sex filling her room was intoxicating. Visions of Ranma filled her mind once more, but his time it was a mix of male and female Ranma reaching out to touch her once more. Gritting her teeth, she managed to find the energy to ignore the building need inside her and sat down on her desk chair.
 
She was beginning to wonder if she would have to give into her desires just to get her body to start acting normal again. Sure she'd been horny before and even blackmailed a boy or three into helping her out, but what she was feeling now as something on a completely different level.
 
A part of her mind wanted to compare it to a drug addiction that needed a fix. No Tendo had ever been addicted to drugs and they never would. Leaning her head back, she stared at the ceiling and closed her eyes. Instantly she started thinking of naked men that might be willing to help her out. The first was Ranma of course, his corded muscles flexing just beneath his skin as he drew her close and grabbed her ass.
 
Nabiki let out a moan as a wave of pleasure nearly sent her to the floor. Something about her scent of arousal was making her feel this way she realized. After that came images of Ryoga as he wandered around without his shirt on. Kuno came next, waving his wooden sword around without his usual clothing around to cover him. She could feel her juices dribbling out onto the chair and pooling between her legs.
 
At this rate she might have to go and take another bath. She couldn't keep her voice contained as her fingers started to rub her pussy once again. It felt incredible and sent shivers down her spine as they moved. Maybe this time she would be able to get off and earn some relief for a change.
 
Damn Ranma for doing this to her.
 
Writhing in the chair, the towel fell down around her hips and she forgot it was there as her other hand started to tweak her nipples. She moaned as she arched her back and buried two fingers deep inside her. She could hear her fingers working overtime between her legs as she gasped and moaned.
 
“Raaaanmaaa.” She crooned, her head still thrown back and staring blindly through half open eyes. Her fingers flew, moving faster than she had ever moved them before, but it just wasn't enough to get her over the edge. Her body ached to have just one orgasm and she couldn't seem to sleep until she got one.
 
For the next ten minutes she kept her body at the edge of an orgasm, but it just couldn't get over the edge no matter how much she wiggled her hips or teased her clit. With a little sob, she stood up and staggered over to the bed. She fell face first into the pillow and lay there for several minutes. Ranma was in the room just on the other side of her wall, sleeping with Akane.
 
She wanted to go over there and just attack the boy while he was sleeping, her sister be damned. Nabiki always put family first for everything, even her own needs, so she couldn't do it. Rolling onto her back, she stared at the ceiling again and tried to figure out what to do.
 
Maybe Doctor Tofu could help her out? A perverted grin formed on her face as she thought about that for a few seconds. The man was very good with his hands after all. He could help her. Giggling, she shook her head and spent a few minutes daydreaming about that encounter and then Kasumi killing her.
 
It took several minutes for her mind push through an idea, but she eventually reached out and picked up her cell phone. She kept it around for emergencies while at school and it made things so much quicker when time was in such short demand. At some point she used it for something other than a phone call though if that sticky mess that coated it was any clue.
 
She dialed a number she didn't use very often. Hopefully she could keep just how horny she was out of her voice. She would have to be careful about this. It took a few rings for the phone to be answered and Nabiki didn't have time to be patient. That incessant throbbing was about make her forget her own name again.
 
“Hi Ami, I need a favor from one of your friends.” She tried to sound normal. “I know it'll cost some yen.” Nabiki detailed what she needed and asked for it as soon as they could get anything. Her body was starting to betray her by the time she finished outlining her plan and hung up.
 
She let out a loud groan as her fingers delved between her legs again and started to move over her lower lips.
 
oooooooooo
 
The next several days were rather busy for Ranko. With all three of the Tendo girls following her around for one reason or another she decided to let things cool down a little. So she spent her time learning new spells from Aki. She memorized and mastered them as fast as she could, learning several with every passing day.
 
Her training with the business was in the afternoons and that was coming along fine. They had her learning through hands on experience, guiding her through each step and having her repeat it several times until she had each part down. Who knew that there were so many little things a boss had to do just to keep something running? A lot of it was like keeping rowdy students under control.
 
Using Dark's old bedroom was a rather odd experience for Ranko, but it was better than being ambushed at the Tendo place by Nabiki, who was nearly ready for the final phase of her punishment. Of course Kasumi was ambushing her as well, but that was all in good fun. She put the middle Tendo out of her mind though as Minako and Rei were escorted into the office a little while after closing.
 
Rei was wearing a strange top that seemed to wrap around her breasts and low cut skirt that showed off most of her chest, stomach, and the top of her hips. The skirt hung low on the right side and was open on the left side to show off her legs. Minako was wearing a naughty schoolgirl outfit that screamed `fuck me now' in any language. Her messy hair just added to the effect.
 
“Ranko.” Minako purred as she sat down.
 
“Hey.” Rei said, taking the other seat. “Things are looking good.”
 
“I wanted to ask the two of you if you would help me recruit some new help for the club?” Ranko got right to the point.
 
Rei shrugged. “I've tried to get my other friends to sign up but they only came here once and left rather quickly. They blush every time I mention this place now.”
 
“They just need a little push.” Minako explained. “If you could expand the club to include rooms for just the girls, I know some girls that might be interested.”
 
“Well they need to be willing so that the new screening process doesn't send them running.” Ranko said. “I'm trying to get some of the girls I know to work here as well, but they aren't quite ready yet.”
 
Both girls nodded. “We can try I suppose, but they aren't quite comfortable with what happens here.”
 
“I understand.” Ranko nodded. “I can make it worth it if they need some kind of incentive.”
 
“Usagi might do it, but she can be rather stubborn when she wants to.” Minako said, thinking out loud. “Then there's Ami and Makoto. Ami is a bookworm, athletic, and likes to play with computers. She's also a closet pervert.”
 
“Makoto is just as outgoing as Minako here, but she's obsessed with guys. She would need a little push to get her to work here, but not much of one. Having her run the first floor gauntlet would drive her insane after a few hours.” Rei said.
 
Minako nodded again. “There are a few others, but I'm not as sure about them. Just how many do you need? I don't remember there being that many girls willing to do the rooms.”
 
“Mr. Dark would have them work the rooms for six months or so before sending them off to do other things. I haven't figured out what just yet, only that it brings in a lot of money for the club.”
 
“I'd wondered where some of the girls went. He offered me a couple of opportunities to work outside the club at private parties, but I never wanted to do those.” Rei told them. “Maybe those parties were for people that didn't let the girls leave?”
 
Ranko shrugged. “It's not on the computer files if they were sold out like that. I tried to contact several of them and it's like they just vanished off the planet. I'll admit that I'm not sure even Dark would sell girls like that though. How would they help him here at the club if they weren't here?”
 
“Where ever they are they are helping the club in some small way, like you said.” Minako stated.
 
“True. If you can, work on those friends of yours. I'll help you out if you need me too.” Ranko said.
 
“We can try again now that things are getting back to normal.” Rei said.
 
Minako just gave a naughty grin. “They need to loosen up a little.”
 
Rei laughed. “They can be a little prudish can't they?”
 
“Getting them to do anything can be a chore at times, though I've been working on Usagi.”
 
Rei pretended not to hear the name as she blushed a little and looked away from Minako. She smirked a little. “She is an airhead.'
 
“You didn't?!” Minako gasped.
 
“She doesn't react well to alcohol.” Rei admitted. “She loses all her inhibitions the drunker she gets.”
 
Ranko smirked. “I've met her once.”
 
“She loves to have fun.”
 
Minako jumped to her feet. “I thought I was getting to her, but you managed it instead? Was Mamoru there?”
 
“You know how he is. Whenever Usagi needs him, he's at school or work, or something else. Even I couldn't get that man into my bed and I tried.” She growled.
 
“Now Ami is a different story. I think if we can fine some way to hide her face she would work her in an instant.” Minako tossed out. “Ami is a female geek, but she has a toned body and can go for hours if you get her wound up. It just takes a little effort.”
 
“She does hang with those people at school.” Rei said.
 
“And then there is Makoto.” Minako started off into space and started to drool. “I want see her work a room. It would draw in dozens of men.”
 
“What does she look like?”
 
Rei smirked. “She's tall, long brown hair, and big breasts. She's also a fighter, a cook, and loves to have fun.”
 
Minako agreed. “Ami has short blue black hair, wears glasses, and swims better than some fish.”
 
“They sound like a lot of fun.” Ranko tried to picture them in her head. Shaking her head, Ranko glanced at Rei. “The rooms for girls, do you really think they would work?”
 
“Sure, I've wanted to do a room full of girls since I started here. Just thinking about it gives me a thrill.”
 
Minako suddenly giggled, glanced at Rei, then walked around the desk and stared at Ranko. “Transform.”
 
“What?”
 
“Show Rei what you can do.” She gave a perverted smirk.
 
Standing up, Ranko shrugged and concentrated for a few seconds. Ranko shifted into Ranma, even his clothing changed, bulging muscles and all. He flexed an arm and smirked. “How's this?”
 
Minako wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, pressing her breasts against his chest and groaning a little. The sight nearly made Rei fall out of her chair as she stared at Ranko's male side for the first time. She just couldn't wrap her brain around the idea that at one point Ranko fucked five guys at once. “You…you…”
 
Breaking the kiss, Ranma let his hands wander up under Minako's skirt to fondle her a little. He smirked at Rei. “I find it's easier to accept when you realize that as a girl I'm like you, but when I'm like this, I only like girls.”
 
Those hands were making Minako weak in the knees and she started to pant a little as he squeezed her ass. If she'd been wearing any glasses they would have fogged up at this point. The blonde let out a quiet moan of pleasure and let Ranma feel her up naughty skirt.
 
Rei just watched in amazement as her friend, the slut, turned to goo in a man's hands right before her eyes. Not that she could blame her friend for going weak in the knees if it felt as fun as it looked. She leaned back a little. “When were you going to tell me about this Ranko?”
 
“I don't really tell very many people I can change gender, its caused to many problems for me. I usually get into a fight when it happens too.”
 
Bringing a leg up, Rei flashed her panties at Ranma and smirked. “I would have liked to play too you know.”
 
Minako giggled. “I'm willing to share!”
 
“Now girls, I don't know if that's...” Ranma started.
 
Then Minako's mouth found his and he lost his train of thought as she rubbed against him like a cat in heat. That smirk forming on Rei's face was rather scary as well. It didn't bode well for him at the moment. Then again, who could think when a sexy schoolgirl was throwing herself at you?
 
Maybe he should rip the buttons off her blouse with his teeth? Then Rei stepped behind him and with a giggle, let her breasts rest on top of his head. Two girls at once, oh what should he do about this?
 
oooooooooo
 
 
To Be Continued...