Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny's Delight ❯ Succubus Effect pt3 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
 
 
oooooooooo
Bunny's Delight
Ch 08c - Succubus Effect
By CRose
( c ) 2009
oooooooooo
 
 
Ami Mizuno looked around the Tendo house with a little bit of awe. It was rare for her to be inside a house as old as this one. Her own home was part of a large tower of apartment complexes a couple districts away. A thin girl wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts came down stairs looking excited to see her.
 
She had only met Nabiki in person a few times. She was always professional and straight to the point. Whatever had happened to the girl had her looking a little desperate. Nabiki's hair was a mess and she was shivering just a little as she came down. A pair of nipples was attempting to poke right through the t-shirt.
 
Ami blushed a little as she reached into the bag and pulled out a couple of discs. “I have what you wanted Nabiki.”
 
“Excellent.” Even her voice was a little hoarse. “I've been waiting for these.”
 
Ami nodded and followed the girl up the stairs. They entered Nabiki's room and headed right over to the computer. There was a strange scent in the air but with the window open, it was hard to place. Nabiki shivered as she took the discs and put the first one into the drive and started it up.
 
“How much were they able to get?”
 
“It wasn't easy, the system had some very strong anti-hacker programs running, but we managed to get around them.” Ami explained. “That place is or was doing some very underhanded dealings.”
 
An evil grin spread across Nabiki's face as she brought up the first few files. No matter how many favors she called in she could never get any info on Bunny's Delight except that it was a gentlemen's club and only hired the most beautiful girls to work there. Most of her information came from the people she had watching the club while Ranma was there.
 
Now she finally had some real information to work with. All she had to do was find something to hold over Ranma so he would do what she wanted him to. That was how it was supposed to work after all. “Thank you Ami, this is some great work.”
 
“Great.” The blue haired girl grinned. She wasn't about to admit to Nabiki that most of what she got was from her friend Rei, who worked at the club. Where would be the fun in that? “Do you want me to try and get more? They're going through some changes right now, so new info will come up eventually.”
 
“No, this will work for now.” Nabiki decided. If she asked for more she'd end up owing Ami a favor instead of the other way around.
 
As the girl was getting ready to leave, Nabiki found that she was staring at the girl a little closer then usual. Ami was in rather good shape for someone that worked with computers. A flash of heat spread through her chest as she took in Ami's curves and nearly licked her lips.
 
Ami knocked a couple of papers off the desk by accident and cursed. Bending over, she presented her ass towards Nabiki as she took a few seconds to pick up the mess. Nabiki gasped and realized two things. Ami was wearing a nice skirt and light blue panties hugged the girl's ass to perfection. As her fingers were about to touch the edge of the skirt Nabiki jerked her hand away and stared at it in shock.
 
Visions of Ranma, Akane and Shampoo suddenly flashed through her mind. Each image was a flash of skin, the curve of a breast, thigh, or even an ass. Ami's ass quickly joined the others and Nabiki nearly lost it right there. A wave of lust nearly made her fall out of her chair.
 
Nabiki whimpered as Ami slowly stood up and adjusted her skirt with a little blush. She failed to notice that Ami's glasses were slightly fogged over as she sat the paperwork on the desk and gave Nabiki a shy glance. Her panties suddenly went damp as she realized the shy girl was teasing her.
 
She shook her head and told herself to maintain control. A rather irritating voice deep inside Nabiki wondered if this lust was what changed Ranma into what he was now, but she ruthlessly ignored it. She would beat him and prove she was better than he was. She knew she was lying to herself, but couldn't help it.
 
The delicious warmth spreading through her was impossible to ignore and it kept derailing her thoughts. Nabiki felt her sweat running down her neck and shivered. Just having Ami there was nearly too much for her. She glanced at the girl hungrily and ruthlessly squashed the desire to smell the girl's hair.
 
“Call me if you need anything else Nabiki.” Ami said softly as she left the room. It was music to Nabiki's ears.
 
“No problem, thanks!” Nabiki called and waited for the sound of the outer gate closing before she let out a long groan and thumped her head on the desk. Both of her sisters were starting to worry about her now and she couldn't do anything about it. Gods, Ranma had her wrapped around his finger and she would do nearly anything for him at this point. All he had to do was tell her.
 
Wild eyed, she forced herself to examine all the information Ami brought with her and was soon grinning like an idiot. She could bring the boy to his knees and make him fuck her like there was no tomorrow. A giggled escaped her as she had a little daydream of him banging her against the wall hard enough crack the wall while she screamed through an orgasm and dripped all over the floor.
 
She could feel the sweat trickling down her back and between her breasts now. Her own body was starting to betray her too. Lusting after Ranma was bad enough, she could accept that and fight it, but now she was looking at everyone around her as potential relief. She was dreaming of her sisters now and waking up in a cold sweat, her pussy throbbing wildly in the middle of the night.
 
Now, yes now, she would finally be able to make Ranma do what she wanted. She cackled for few seconds. Gasping for air, Nabiki climbed to her feet and stared at the monitor for a few seconds before shaking her head. She was finding it hard to focus again. Maybe she should have jumped Ami after all.
 
Once out of her room she had to lean against the wall and just breathe. Waves of heat surged through her body for several minutes before she could continue moving down the stairs. The heat wasn't going away like it normally did, instead it was getting stronger than normal.
 
Gasping for air, Nabiki ran her hands over her breasts and gave them a squeeze. A moan escaped her as the nipples responded instantly. Panting, knew her shorts soaked through with her juices at this point. Seconds later she found that she was sucking on her fingers and grinding her pussy against the edge of the desk. She shuddered in ecstasy, forced herself to stop, and ran a hand through her hair.
 
She barely made it to the bottom of the stairs and nearly fell to her knees as her pussy surged with heat. Letting out a loud moan, she clung to the stair rail and arched her back. Shaking, she barely managed to keep her feet under her as she started to grind her pussy against the banister.
 
Her lust was going to make her lose her mind!
 
With every passing day, her little episodes were growing worse than ever. She spent hours at night masturbating, unable to cum no matter how hard she tried. The best she could get was a vague feeling of contentment after a few hours, but no orgasm. Ranma was her only hope.
 
Shuddering, Nabiki suddenly heard a sound. Through her lust-fogged mind, she wasn't even sure she heard it at first, but then she heard it again. Turning to look at the front room, she had a horrible thought that someone might have seen her, but no one was there. There it was again, a low moaning sound and a gasp, and she realized it was coming from the kitchen.
 
Was Kasumi up to something? Something she could use to distract her from an aching pussy? Tip toeing across the room, she placed her hand on the kitchen door to push it open when her pussy flared up again. Nabiki threw her head back and dropped to her knees as pure pleasure filled her once more. Trying not to make any noise, she kept her moaning to a minimum until the episode passed. This one wasn't as bad as the last one, but it left her panting with glazed over eyes.
 
Then she heard that noise again. It was much more noticeable now that she was by the door. A part of her thought she should recognize the sounds, but she just couldn't seem to figure out what was going on. Reaching out, she slowly pushed the door open a few inches and glanced through the crack.
 
She creamed her panties as her eyes grew to the size of dinner plates at the sight that greeted her. Just inside the door at the small table, Ranma was sitting on a chair with his back to her, his pants were down around his ankles, and he was groaning quietly. The shocking thing was Kasumi, her older sister, was, Nabiki couldn't even comprehend what the girl was going for several seconds.
 
He juices started dribbling down her inner thighs as it became impossible to take her eyes off her sister riding Ranma's cock like a wanton whore. The elder sister was straddling Ranma with her feet on the floor to either side of him, bouncing up and down, giving out little cries of passion. Kasumi was still wearing her usual dress and apron, but the front was open wide and her large breasts were hanging out, pressing Ranma's face between them.
 
She was molded to him, her hips bouncing at a quick pace, her moaning growing louder as the seconds passed. This was why Nabiki heard her in the first place. A wave of dizziness hit Nabiki as she watched the scene. Her sweet, innocent sister was getting laid, covered in sweat, and gasping for air with every thrust. The thought was almost too much for her, but what she was seeing was even more astonishing.
 
Every thrust of Kasumi's hips made the girl grunt in pleasure. Sweat covered her face and chest, making her almost glow as rode Ranma with abandon. Kasumi let out a long moan and started slamming down on Ranma so hard that the chair gave a little bounce. Ranma chuckled and reached up under her skirt to grab her ass.
 
It was only when her fingers slipped inside her own pussy did Nabiki realize where her own hand was. She shuddered and continued to watch her sister, the look of pure ecstasy on her face, that low moaning, it was all to much. Tears started to dribble down Nabiki's face. How could her sister get to ride the stallion and she has to suffer like this?
 
Suddenly Kasumi arched back and slammed her pussy down on Ranma. She let out a loud cry shuddered several times before slowly raising her upper body until she was leaning against Ranma and gave him a deep kiss. Nabiki was positive that Ranma hadn't cum during any of that little show.
 
Kasumi broke the kiss with a smile and slowly rose up until Ranma's hard cock fell out of her with a wet plop. Giggling, Kasumi let her dress fall back into place and reached out to pat it lovingly. “That was fun.”
 
“Yes it was.” Ranma agreed and watched as Kasumi put her breasts back in her shirt and buttoned it up, adjusting the apron. “Now about my offer?”
 
“I do have to take care of the house Ranma.”
 
He didn't bother to put his dick away, Nabiki noticed, instead he leaned back and watched Kasumi. The girl was radiating post sex afterglow with a large grin on her face. Nabiki had never seen that look on Kasumi's face before. It made her seem so full of life and happiness and Ranma gave it to her.
 
Ranma just shook his head. “I'll admit that this opportunity came out nowhere, but for the first time I'm able to make enough money live on, but I need to find some employees. You're a great cook Kasumi and would be perfect for the job.”
 
“But Ranma.”
 
He stood and walked over to Kasumi with a gleam in his eye. Kasumi just looked up at him as he leaned in close enough to touch her. For a second he didn't move, but then Nabiki saw his hand pull Kasumi's skirt up and bring the other one up between Kasumi's legs.
 
Kasumi's gasp told her the instant Ranma touched her sister and his arm started to slowly move. Seconds later Kasumi started to writhe on those questing fingers and moaning softly. Leaning in close, Ranma said something to her that Nabiki couldn't hear, but Kasumi squeaked and threw her head back.
 
“I-I...”
 
Then Nabiki saw the little puddle on the floor beneath Kasumi and watched as several more large streamers of girl cum dripped on the floor. Ranma's hand never stopped moving and Kasumi was grinding against his hand, lost in the ecstasy. Nabiki shuddered and wanted to feel like that too.
 
He leaned in close again and whispered into her ear for a few seconds, pressing Kasumi against the counter. Kasumi threw her head back and gasped. Her body started to twitch and the large grin on her face spread out a little more. Nabiki wanted to know how Ranma could learn all this stuff without her knowing and why he wasn't using it on her. She growled a little and pinched her clitoris and collapsed against the edge of the doorframe.
 
She could see Kasumi's legs glistening from her own cum as Ranma worked his magic hands, his fingers delving deep into Kasumi's core. She was slowly turning to jelly in Ranma's arms and dripping all over the floor in the process. Nabiki gasping now, right on the verge of her much needed orgasm, a line of drool ran down her chin and her eyes turned misty.
 
“You'll make lots of money and we can have sex, as much as you want.” Ranma offered. “The house will never be short on money again.”
 
Kasumi let out a loud moan and clutched at Ranma, resting her head on his shoulder as she continued to grind her pussy into Ranma's hand. The elder Tendo sister's breathing was getting faster and faster as a continuous stream of girl cum started falling to the floor. Kasumi was barely conscious at this point, all she wanted to do was explode in Ranma's arms. Her hips were moving against his hand without any effort on her part.
 
“Cum for me Kasumi, scream.” Ranma whispered.
 
“AAAAAGH!”
 
Nabiki nearly fell over. Since when did Ranma talk like that? Shock was making her realize that those changes Kasumi had mentioned a couple weeks back had been happening all around her.
 
“Gasp!” Kasumi twitched and let out a long groan just before she exploded. She screamed in pure ecstasy and threw her head back, her hair coming undone from the ponytail she usually had it in. The juices inside Kasumi exploded out in a torrent and rained all over the floor for several seconds.
 
All she could do was pant for air as she shuddered in Ranma's arms. Ranma leaned down and gently started to kiss along the girl's neck. Nabiki could not believe her eyes. When she saw him and Akane going at it she hadn't been surprised, they were engaged after all and allowed to play games. Ranma doing this to Kasumi was just incredible and he WASN'T DOING IT TO HER!
 
She watched as he leaned in again and said something. Kasumi moaned and nodded several times just before Ranma kissed her. As Ranma broke the kiss Kasumi slowly passed out in his arms. He chuckled a little and lifted her in his arms and carried her over to the table. He sat her down in the chair he just vacated a few minutes earlier.
 
Then much to Nabiki's surprise he slowly turned and stared right at her. Where Nabiki was leaning against the doorframe with one hand playing with her breasts, she could only stare at him. While the other was buried in her shorts trying to bring her body to an orgasm that wouldn't ever come.
 
Those eyes pierced her soul and Nabiki felt the whole world shift. Nabiki scrambled away from the door but her body wasn't working like she wanted it to. Her hand was stuck down her shorts and she was unable to think straight. She was so horny that she couldn't even stand.
 
Ranma stepped out of he kitchen, his shirt and pants draped over his arm. He grinned down at Nabiki struggling on the floor. By this time Nabiki was at the stairs, but she couldn't figure out how to get up them. Her arms wouldn't support her weight and her legs were useless.
 
Pure male essence overrode her mind as a very naked Ranma approached, his cock hanging down between his legs. Leaning against the stairs, Ranma knelt down and gently pulled her hand from her shorts. Soaking wet, stuff dripped from her fingers, and she could only blush a deep red when he took each finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.
 
“What should I do with you Nabiki?” He asked in a mildly curious tone.
 
She couldn't form the words to tell him to fuck her brains out. All she could do is stare into his eyes and lose what little control she had left. She was on fire and if he didn't take her right there she was going to do unspeakable things to him. Then he reached out and ran a finger over her bare stomach, just under her t-shirt.
 
“You do know that last few weeks was your punishment for the last couple of years, right?”
 
“Y-yes.” She got out.
 
His fingers traced along her jaw and down her neck and Nabiki moaned. It felt incredible. “You see, I decided to change things around here. I'm tired of being everyone's punching bag. But to stop the violence I had to change myself, earn a little freedom away from the chaos.” Ranma explained. “Kasumi knows what I can do now.”
 
Nabiki started to pant when he ran his fingers over her legs.
 
“I think it was an unconscious decision to be honest. I'd already contemplated Seppuku several times and I just couldn't bring myself to go that way, the cowards rout. Then you came up with the idea to send me to Bunny's Delight.” Ranma's eyes gleamed as he leaned in close and coked his head to the side, his eyes almost glowing as he drank in Nabiki's lust.
 
“Ranma, please, I can't take this anymore...”
 
“At first I was angry at you, at pops, but then the most amazing thing happened. I wasn't attacked on a daily basis any more. It gave me time to think and I realized that Bunny's Delight was my freedom from this hell I was living in. I couldn't put it into words then, I was too much of a man, but that quickly changed while at work.”
 
His aura was nearly visible as he talked, his hands running over her back and down her ass. Nabiki was in heaven, she had never felt this good and it was only growing better. She barely paid attention to what he was saying though, those fingers were beautiful, delicious. She gasped and couldn't stop writhing under his touch.
 
“Magic Nabiki, it can be used in so many ways. I changed while at Bunny's Delight and learned how to love sex in all its forms. As a waitress I had to endure hands touching me for hours at a time, my legs, ass, even my breasts and I liked it.” Ranma whispered and rubbed his still hard dick against her leg.
 
Nabiki looked down at his cock, unable to form words. It was finally happening. He was going to take her right there on the stairs! She nearly squealed in delight.
 
“I have all of it to thank you for Nabiki. You played with my honor, Dark played with my mind, and everyone else just used me as they saw fit.” Ranma growled. “Now I'm the one that gets to play.”
 
“Oh god, yeeeeesssss.” Nabiki moaned, unable to withstand Ranma's full male presence. It was making her toes tingle just thinking of what he might to her right there on the stairs.
 
“I learned Nabiki, even with my thick skull, I learned what I was missing out on by fighting my female from like I was. Dark showed me the way to Freedom.” Ranma leaned down and kissed her neck and Nabiki let out a loud gasp. Her body was on fire and she couldn't stop the sensation.
 
“Don't tease me Ranma, I can't take it anymore.” She pleaded.
 
“I'm free now Nabiki. To do whatever I want and no one will take that away from me.” His fingers spread the neckline of her t-shirt and ripped it in half with a savage jerk. This sent Nabiki reeling and she suddenly lost the ability to think as those same fingers traced along her breasts and over her nipples, barely touching the skin.
 
Her body was on fire!
 
Rolling her head back, she moaned in pure pleasure at the touch she craved so much and for so long. Finally it was going to happen and it was better than she thought it would ever be. She groaned and tried to thrust her chest right into his hands. He leaned forward some more and kissed her.
 
Sparks went off behind her eyes and she melted right there on the stairs. No wonder her sister wanted to fuck him so bad, it was pure heaven. Then she felt a bar of heat press itself against her pussy. Ranma was rubbing the shaft of his cock against her lips in slow rhythmic motions.
 
Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she nearly died right there, but the orgasm wouldn't come. She moaned in frustration, wasn't Ranma the one that did this to her? Wasn't he the one that had to fuck her for it to go away? “Ranma.”
 
“You are going to do something for me Nabiki.”
 
“Anything!' She growled.
 
“Like Kasumi, you are going to work for me from now on, my little slut.”
 
Nabiki whimpered. “Please, anything, just make me cum!”
 
His mouth found hers again and this time he shifted and buried his cock inside her in one quick stroke. She squeaked in shock and nearly cried out when pure pleasure assaulted her mind. Waves of ecstasy filled her body, so intense that she lost the ability to think straight.
 
“Yeeeesss!”
 
It was like his mind was invading her mind and throwing all the switches to her inhibitions and desires. His waist started to move in long thrusts that drove her wild. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Soon his movements picked up speed and she threw her head back in ecstasy.
 
Ranma was paying attention to her body and knew just when she was about to cum. It didn't take him long to her to that point either. He stopped in mid thrust and stayed still until Nabiki, gasping for air, opened her eyes to look at him. Pulling himself from her completely, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her off the stairs and made her get down on all fours.
 
She glanced at him in confusion as he knelt down and grabbed her hips and pulled them a little higher. Nabiki couldn't even form the words to ask what he was doing before he thrust into her. She gasped at the sudden assault and felt her own juices pouring out of her suddenly.
 
“D-don't stop, pleeease!” She moaned and clutched at the carped.
 
Using his hands to keep her hips lifted high, Ranma leaned down on her and started pounding her into the floor. Wet slapping sounds filled the room as Nabiki started moaning nonstop. One leg extended to the side to keep in position and the other resting on her knee, Nabiki felt her breasts wobbling.
 
His long thrusts nearly caused her to collapse every time he slammed into her. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head again as she felt his thrusting change, sending her into new levels of pleasure. Drool started to drip from her chin as the ecstasy overwhelmed her mind.
 
“Ooooh Myyyyy Goooodd!” She moaned and exploded. Nabiki let out a scream that the neighbors could hear. Shuddering, she barely registered the orgasm as Ranma continued to pound her into the floor. The world around her vanished as the only thing that had her attention was Ranma and his wonderful cock.
 
She could feel it throbbing inside her, spreading her wider than ever before, and wondering what it would feel like when he came inside her. The strength of his thrusts got harder with every passing second and she loved every bit of it. Slamming into the floor, she had one orgasm after another and gloried in the feeling she had craved for so long.
 
With every thrust long tendrils of girl cum would drip from her soaking pussy and onto the floor. Nabiki had never been so turned on in her life. Everything about what he was doing to her felt so good. She would do anything for him no matter what it was as long as he continued to fuck her like this on a regular basis.
 
“Aaaaaagh!”
 
Off to the side, Kasumi came out of the kitchen and sat on the edge of the couch. She was slowly playing with her pussy, her fingers gliding over a pair of very wet nether lips. She had her skirt hiked up and moaning softly, but Ranma was making it hard for her to think about why her sister would be there. Instead she screamed through another orgasm, this one caused her to collapse completely.
 
Ranma stopped as she fell over and let his dick slide out of her with a wet popping sound. He smirked as Nabiki lay there with a giant grin on her face gasping for air like she was running out of the stuff. Then he rolled her over onto her back, put her legs on his shoulder, and plunged into her one more time. Using his own body weight, Ranma pushed her legs to her chest and started pounding her at high speed.
 
Nabiki screamed!
 
This was Ki enhanced speed and strength that caused Nabiki to lose it completely. Kasumi's eyes gleamed as her sister was given what she liked to call the Ranma experience. She wasn't sure how long it lasted, but Nabiki's moaning never stopped as she had several more orgasms that soaked the rug, then the moment she was waiting for came.
 
Ranma grabbed Nabiki's ass and slammed as deep inside her as he could and came. His cum pouring into Nabiki was such a surprise that she left the planet for several minutes as she had the most mind-blowing orgasm of her young life. Gasping for air, Ranma felt his cum drain into Nabiki, burst after burst, which nearly wiped him out.
 
Drawing on the sexual energy in the air he drew in everything he could and quickly regained his energy. Nabiki lay on the floor twitching every couple of seconds. Her ravaged pussy was a solid red. He slowly pulled from her and dropped her legs to the floor.
 
Cum burst from Nabiki and all over the floor as she lay there in an orgasmic daze. All she could do was gasp for air and suffer through one mini orgasm after another for nearly ten minutes. She couldn't think, she couldn't move, all she could do was bask in a warm glow of pure bliss.
 
Ranma left her to recover and quickly dressed, letting Kasumi kneel before him and lick his shaft clean with a gleam in her eye as she gazed up at him. All Nabiki could do was watch as her sister cleaned Ranma up, cum dripping off her lips, and a gleam in her eyes.
 
“Sister, you have entered into a whole new world.” Kasumi said as she wiped the cum off her chin and licked it down. Ranma nodded at Nabiki and Kasumi leaned over to give her sister a kiss, transferring the cum to Nabiki as their tongues danced.
 
As she lay there Ranma suddenly shifted, without water, into Ranko. Kasumi didn't even bat an eye as the red headed girl moved around Kasumi, straddled Nabiki, and knelt down. A smile slowly formed on Ranko's face as she brought her pussy just inches from Nabiki's face.
 
“Now Nabiki, lick me.” She ordered.
 
Pure pleasure started to flow into Nabiki and she could only stare up at the glistening slit just inches from her face. The sent drew her attention and she found that she couldn't take her eyes off of the thing in front of her.
 
“Lick Nabiki, it's incredible.” Kasumi told her, a look of excitement on her face.
 
A drop of white girl cum was starting to form on Ranko's pussy and hang down. With a moan, Nabiki opened her mouth and brought her lips to Ranko's pussy with a slurp. Her mouth started to work automatically and delved into Ranko for the first time ever. The taste was incredible, ambrosia.
 
Both girls moaned as Ranko's pussy flooded and Nabiki drank for all she was worth, but soon she couldn't keep up and it dribbled down her face and neck in a warm flood of pleasure. Ranko watched through half open eyes as she ground her pussy into Nabiki's mouth. Both girls shuddered in pleasure and Nabiki finally gave in completely.
 
Her resistance shattered and Ranko felt something inside her connect to Nabiki. Shuddering, Ranko grabbed Nabiki's hair just before she the girl's tongue found her oversized clit and gave it a suck. Ranko cried out and came, hard. “NGHAAAA!”
 
Nabiki felt a wave of ecstasy slam into her with the force of a train as she suddenly went from mildly aroused to pure orgasm in a split second. Ranko's juices were cascading down around her head as the red head reared back with a howl of ecstasy. Nabiki arched off the floor and strained for several second, her eyes dilated and she stopped seeing the world around her.
 
She collapsed to the floor and shuddered with wave after wave of pleasure. Ranko just managed to maintain her position on top of Nabiki as they both experienced each other's pleasure. Eventually Ranko regained enough control of herself to lean down and give Nabiki a kiss that the girl barely responded to.
 
“That was beautiful.” Kasumi gushed as she rushed to hug both girls.
 
Ranko rolled off Nabiki and lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the post orgasmic rush filing her body. She giggled at the blitzed out look of shock and awe on Nabiki's face. Nabiki was lying there in puddle of her own juices shivering in pleasure. It would be several hours before she came to her senses.
 
She could see a chaotic aura swirling around Nabiki as well and realized she'd just let Nabiki experience one of her own powerful orgasms. No wonder the girl was so out of it. Ranko giggled and shrugged it off and cut the link connecting them. This only made Nabiki shudder, curl into a ball, and let out a long satisfied moan. “Ranma.”
 
“She's not going to be of much use for a few hours Ranma.” Kasumi said as she pulled Nabiki to her feet and helped the girl regain her balance. “You know how I was after we did it that first time.”
 
Ranko nodded just as she shifted back into Ranma. As always he felt energized and ready for anything after a good fuck. He flexed his arms a few times and threw some punches. “I'm still full of energy.”
 
Kasumi must gave him a naughty grin. “Then we might have to play some more.”
 
He grinned too, and then looked at the clock. “Blast, I'll have to do it later.”
 
“Your class?”
 
“Yep, Aki awaits.” He muttered.
 
Kasumi couldn't think of the place Ranma worked at without blushing and she knew that within a few days she would be working there. Around tall those strangers that were there to look at the girls. Just the thought of that made her shiver happily. Ranma had taken her and shown her a whole new world. “Will Nabiki be working there as well?”
 
“Yep, I was thinking of trying to get as many of the girls to work there as possible. I'd would get them to stop fighting over me and doing something constructive.”
 
The eldest Tendo giggled. “Well I'm going to get Nabiki up to her room. She's been punished enough I think.”
 
Ranma shrugged. “She used to sell me to any girl for a tiny amount of yen. I'm not sure she's had enough yet.”
 
“Ranma.”
 
“Fine.” He conceded.
 
Kasumi leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I'll be waiting for when you get back.”
 
oooooooooo
 
Bright spotlights twirled around, moving and flexing every few seconds to highlight the sky. Bunny's Delight was open once more and the party was turning out to be bigger than any one expected. A red carpet went from the curb to the front entrance of the club. Lining each side of the carpet, dozens of scantily clad girls were there to greet every one entering the club.
 
At the main door a girl with short brown hair named Hitomi stood in her new sexy bunny outfit and smiled at the men as they entered. She greeted every few that entered with a kiss on the cheek and a let them feel her ass. Each one left with a grin and she would turn to the next group as they approached. It was good to have her job back and the benefits were better than ever.
 
Ranko, the newest Boss, stood off to the side greeting each group by name and letting more of the girls lead them inside to a table. She was wearing a sexy black dress with red trim to show off her breasts and curves. She was drawing the attention of nearly everyone around.
 
The whole party was by invitation only so that everything would run smoothly. The sparkle of lights inside the building kept things bright enough to see, yet dark enough for the girls to do their jobs. One of the new girls was moving from table to table, dropping off drinks and appetizers, her blue hair nearly glowing under the special lighting of the club.
 
Ami Mizuno could not believe she was working at Bunny's Delight, but with all her friends working there, she wanted to be around them. All of the new girls were wearing bunny costumes like hers, her bunny ears flopping as she walked, the little tail wiggling back and forth. It was skin tight, but had a little oval over her breasts to show off her cleavage.
 
Most of the girls adored the new look and were showing off as they moved around the room. Her choker made a little jingle every time she bent over to set something down. The men were already starting to let their hands wander over her legs and thighs in ways that made her giggle.
 
Two weeks of training with the other girls taught her what to expect. Each table was lit up from above, but in such away that you couldn't see who was sitting at the next table through the darkened areas between them. So they were on display every time they entered the light.
 
She couldn't believe how good it felt to be one of the girls and how much confidence she had. Of course Minako and Ranma were the reason for that, but she wasn't about to let them know the reason. She kept it a secret and used it to fuel her desires at night when no one was around.
 
The hand rubbing her ass and giving her little tail a tug sent a shiver through her whole body. As she was taught, she wiggled her back side, dodged another grope, and headed back for the kitchen where her new friend Kasumi was cooking up a storm in her own sexy chef outfit along with several others.
 
oooooooooo
 
...Steam filled the bathroom as Ami took a hot shower, washing her hair and body, running a sponge over her light skin. She only got to take a shower every so often so she indulged when she had the chance. Over the sound of the water she didn't hear the echo in the bathroom change as someone entered.
 
She only noticed when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her from behind and a cascade of blonde hair swirled around her. “Ami.”
 
“Minako!” Ami cried out.
 
The girl just grinned and hugged the shorter blue haired teen. Ami froze for a second as she realized that Minako was naked, her breasts pressing into her back, and she was suddenly nibbling on her ear. Ami squealed in shock, but Minako's hands were everywhere.
 
Ami couldn't resist the desire rising in her. All of them had slept with Minako on more than one occasion so she wasn't nervous. It was hard to ignore those hard nipples pressing into her though and Ami let out a little moan. Minako's hands started to cup and squeeze Ami's breasts.
 
“I've wanted to do to do you in the shower for a while.” Minako whispered, kissing along Ami's neck and shoulder now.
 
Ami groaned, raising her arms up to cradle Minako's head. She didn't get a chance to play too often and she needed a good fuck after being at Nabiki's house a few days before. She'd been dreaming of that girl ever since and it was leaving her a sticky mess in the mornings.
 
Giggling, Minako's hands wandered down ward until they were brushing against the blue tinted pubic hair Ami sported. Ami felt a flash of lust and knew things were going to take a turn for the better very quickly. They usually played around a little more before getting to the really fun sweaty stuff.
 
“Oh yes.” She moaned.
 
“I've learned some new techniques in the last couple of weeks. Want to experience a few?”
 
A wave of passion nearly sent Ami to her knees. She started to moan softly as her sex was slowly caressed and spread open. Two fingers delved inside and started to explore around.
 
Ami was on cloud nine already. It didn't take long for her hips to begin moving on their own, trying to get those fingers to go deeper. Leaning back against Minako, Ami groaned as she ground her pussy against the questing hand. Her back arched and she had to bring her leg up and set it on the wall of the shower to keep from falling.
 
Letting out a loud moan was about all she could do. The hot water was nothing compared to the heat between her legs and Minako was driving her towards a powerful orgasm. Then Minako pinched her clit and gave her lower lips a squeeze. Ami's passion filled cry echoed through the bathroom.
 
Breasts heaving and panting for air, Ami was on another planet for several seconds. Minako leaned down and gave her a tender kiss that she gladly returned. The blonde kept up the assault while explaining what she wanted Ami to do...
 
oooooooooo
 
The blush was permanently affixed to her face these days. It gave her a healthy glow according to Ranko, who had helped train her and the others several times so they could work any position in the club. One thing Ami quickly learned was that Minako was obsessed with Ranko and knew nearly everything about the girl and her abilities. Minako spent as much time around Ranko as she could.
 
Ami wasn't sure if it was love or pure unbridled lust, but Ranko seemed to bring both out in most of the girls that worked at the club, herself included. And she had to admit that the sex was first class. Ranko was the first to bring her to a screaming orgasm that knocked her unconscious for several minutes. Ami shivered as he relived that orgasm in her fantasies.
 
She'd had slept with a few of her friends over the last couple of years, but there was something at the club that just made the sex better. It was one of the few things that baffled her about the job. At home the sex was great, but the one time she and a few others did it at work, she nearly passed out in ecstasy. A warm tingly sensation started to radiate out from her breasts just thinking about it.
 
Now her nights with Minako the others were filled with orgies of pure lust that could last hours after they all got off work. All of it was thanks to Ranko as far as she could tell and this wonderful new job. This was the first time she had ever used her looks and body to get men to treat her well.
 
Ami pranced back out on to the floor for a few minutes to deliver more drinks and made sure she was wiggling her ass just right. Bun-fu was a class taught to all the girls that worked at the club. All the girls had to know the basic moves before they went out onto the floor and learned their next moves. Those wonderful hands were everywhere she went and they had her panting by the time she got back to the bar.
 
Her ass was tingling in pure pleasure. Even now she could watch the new girls learning how things worked out on the floor as they became more brazen by the minute. The club was in full business mode and filling quick. Standing by the stairs to the next level her friend Makoto was flashing a naughty smile to every cute guy that passed by and took a look at her uniform.
 
Unlike the girls working the floor, Makoto and the others were allowed to wear different costumes. They had all earned that right by working some of the upstairs rooms where private meetings took place. Ami had her suspicions about those rooms just from the way Makoto looked when she left the room. That giant grin and the sway of a girl's hips was hard to miss when you knew what it meant.
 
Now Makoto had her hair down with some ribbons on either side of her face and eyes gleaming happily. Her outfit was a red pirate out fit with bare shoulders, a red skirt, black stockings, high heels, and a large hat. Her lips were glowing under the club lights and the cut of the dress drew attention to her large breasts.
 
Pirate girls were there to greet everyone and escort them around the club. Makoto was a little new, but she was drawing a lot of attention tonight, being a new face on the floor. Next to her was one of the other new girls who they weren't sure about. A Kodachi Kuno, a girl that was obsessed with Ranko for some reason as well.
 
Though Kodachi was only wearing a bunny girl outfit, she was wearing it in a way that screamed `bad girl'. Even the bunny ears were flopping down in a sexy way and bounced a little as she moved. Half the girls were burning with jealously just from seeing Kodachi. They couldn't pull off the same look and wanted to know the secret.
 
Ami was rather interested to meet the new girl herself, but she did know why Kodachi was there. The story was that Ranma had brought her by one evening a few days before, naked, and trussed up in a ribbon.
 
oooooooooo
 
...Banging the girl hadn't been his first choice, but she really didn't seem to be able to understand the Jusenkyo Curse any more than her brother did. He was just going to the club and finalize a few things with Aki when she ambushed him from a tree. Pretty normal for her really and what was he supposed to do to stop her?
 
But instead of her usual attacks he was a little shocked to find an insane naked girl jumping at him. Her face bright with anticipation as she dove at him, used her ribbon to slice his clothing off in one smooth move, and pulled a Kekko Kamen attack. Tying his arms to his sides before he could react and spreading her legs wide just before slamming her naked pussy into his face at full speed.
 
Ranma considered it one of the more unusual attacks he'd been subjected to over the years. He would later find out that it was a rather unique kunoichi attack. No surprise that Kuno would know that move. Thinking of the male Kuno pulling the attack on him was enough to make even Happosai shudder in pure horror.
 
At some point Kodachi must've practiced this attack as her form was perfect, with no wobbling or anything. He had a perfect view of her glistening sexual folds just a microsecond before her legs wrapped around his head and slammed him to the ground before he could dodge.
 
Her cry of delight echoed over the city as they fell to the ground and she wrapped herself around him like an eel, humping his face. In his shock, Ranma had to admit that Kodachi had come up with a unique attack that caught him off guard. Even his father couldn't do that anymore. So just as she hit him, his succubus nature reacted to the girl.
 
Ranma knew that Kodachi liked to be watched, it was why she was so loud when she did things, so as the ribbon holding him loosened he grabbed her, lifted her off his mouth, and threw her to the ground.
 
She just grunted as Ranma rolled on top of her and glared down at her for a few seconds. Then with a shrug, he let his new nature take over and let his clothing vanish, and reached under her to touch her lower back. Her eyes seemed to triple in size as the burst of energy entered her body and she screamed in pure delight.
 
She threw her head back spread her legs wide, and arched her back to give him even easier access to her. Ranma could feel the heat radiating off her in waves. She slammed her naked pelvis into his and grinned insanely.
 
“Take me! Pound me like a whore!”
 
Sweat dropping, Ranma did just that, pushing her to the ground and kept up the rough sex for nearly three hours before she finally collapsed in exhaustion. She was as docile as a kitten by the time he was done and making the strangest noises. Her orgasms were as strange as she was, sending her into a seizure that scared him the first time it happened. Once they started they didn't stop either, so long as she was stimulated they kept going off every few minutes.
 
Having an old boot bounce off your head as your date does her level best to sound like a cat in heat didn't help much either. She was barely able to function when he was finished with her, leaving her completely limp. Sweat covered her from head to toe and dribbled down her body as he lifted her in his arms.
 
He would never understand the Kunos...
 
oooooooooo
 
The lights built into the ceiling to highlight each of the tables and booths around the first floor would occasionally change color and move to a slightly different angle. It gave anyone watching the impression that the room was in constant motion. It was a sight to see. For Makoto it had taken days for her to get used to the lights, they kept making her dizzy when she worked.
 
She took to the costumes instantly, loving the way some of them had to be tailored to fit certain girls. They were cotton, silks, blends, and too many colors to keep track of. The Club's costume vault filled most of the basement and catered to nearly every need. There were even some latex and rubber outfits that had caught her eye and made her blush for hours.
 
The instant she walked through the front door of the club she knew this place was special. She couldn't say exactly why, but with her friends all working here she wanted to join in too, and boy did she learn what that meant. Something about those back rooms brought out her animal side as she worked.
 
Jumping three men and ordering them to fuck you was not a normal response for her, but the night was etched into her brain now. That night had opened a door for her that she never knew was there and she was hungry for more of it. Ranko had just smirked at her when she woke up at the end of the night, naked, and lying on top of the table covered in cum.
 
That little night had earned her a place in the clubs special areas that the normal girls didn't get to visit. They had to work one of the back rooms first. Ranko had even shown her some tricks to try the next time she did another room. She only had to wear the bunny girl outfit for about a week before she earned the right to wear other costumes and get back room training.
 
Now she was on the first floor wearing this red and black outfit that screamed sexy pirate and loved the feel of her thigh high red boots. Her thighs were peaking out just under the skirt and it made her feel sexy and wanton. Panties were a requirement on the first floor, but not on the second floor. She wasn't wearing a bra either so she bounced whenever she moved and the men were taking notice.
 
It made her feel good, sexy. This was how a girl should feel all the time. She would blush whenever she went by Rei and recall just why she was here. All the girls here were nice and fun to be around and spent hours after work talking about the various customers and their hands. Some of the girls even admitted to letting the guy's take a really good feel of them from time to time.
 
They were always horny as hell at the end of the night and several admitted to giving each other some relief when they could. Makoto couldn't wait to get to her friend's house after work some days, not since she did that room. Any fear she had of the others thinking she was strange got dismissed rather quickly as well.
 
The beginning of the all girl orgies had been a shock, but a welcome one, she never knew who just might show up either. They could only endure so much frustration before they cracked. The only girls that weren't constantly randy were Minako and Rei, who spent hours at the club. Makoto knew what they were doing, but didn't say anything to the others.
 
Even the occasional room didn't do enough to scratch her itch some days and she was trying not to get too caught up in the rooms either. Failing miserably, but she was still trying. Just before work she had ambushed a couple of the guys up there and given them the surprise of their lives by jumping them. Still she was feeling much better now and her itch wasn't as strong as usual.
 
She smiled as Ami wiggled by and watched her ass for several seconds. Ami was starting to really get into the whole thing now and that brought out her fun side. The girl would be shy one moment and then throw you down on the ground, straddle you, and kiss you senseless the next.
 
Makoto could just make out one of her other friends just across the room as she moved from table to table, a wiggle in her step. In the dark all she could see were some silhouettes, but those long floor length pigtails were impossible to miss. Now Usagi working here was a major surprise.
 
Of course she was the last of them to start, Rei was the one to bring her into the job and show her just how much fun it could be. Rei also introduced her to Ranma and she had been in instant lust with the man. Makoto shivered as she remembered just what her friend did to get her to even consider working here. She gyrated sexily as she suddenly thought about Ranma Saotome.
 
She wanted to lick her fingers and frig herself right there in front of the stairs as she thought about him. His impact on her sex life was like a bomb in a china shop, shattering her and making her into what she was today. She always liked men, but then Ranma came along and that changed into a white-hot fireball of pure lust.
 
oooooooooo
 
...Her moans exploded out of her as Rei held her arms and Ranma held her hips and slammed his cock into her. She forgot why the two of them arrived at her apartment, but having Ranma plowing into her was a magical moment for Makoto. It was all she could think about at the moment. He felt so good inside her and she was about to start singing in happiness.
 
She hadn't had a good man since her Sempai left her hanging and now Rei brings by this hunk that makes her knees go weak just by seeing him? He was so manly, just being near him made her pant and now something was trickling down her legs. He'd said something to her, but all she could see was his rippling muscles and thrown herself at him like a slut. Rei's laughter hadn't fazed her in the least as he removed their clothes and took her there on the floor.
 
Never had she been spread so wide in her life or had that minor pain felt do good. He found her sweet spot and started to pound her at high speed. He was even placing his hands on her breasts and placing all his weight on them. Moaning, she told him to fuck her harder and deeper.
 
Rei joined them by lifting her skirt and squatting over her and letting Makoto lick her bare pussy. The girl didn't wear panties these days, preferring to feel the air swirling under her short skirts. A sea of pleasure was filling her body from two separate points and she could barely think.
 
With a change of position Mako felt Ranma spreading her legs to the sides as he kept up the pace, her ravaged red pussy taking everything he had to give. Her moans were going directly into Rei's pussy neither girl could keep quiet. Ranma just enjoyed himself until he felt the cute brown haired girl start to shudder.
 
Rei lifted off Makoto just as the girl screamed and came with the force of a train. Wrapping her legs around Ranma, she nearly lifted him off the ground, and couldn't stop shuddering. Ranma's dick popped out of her and it took her a few seconds to realize that it was still hard.
 
Both girls gave him a hungry look and pounced on him...
 
oooooooooo
 
Ears bouncing, a giant smile on her face, the blonde haired Usagi flounced over to a table and dropped off a couple plates of food. She was one of the up and comers in the club after only a few days of work and loved her job and she owed it to her friends. Usagi would be the first to admit that she always liked to play around and have fun.
 
Working at a club like this wearing a bunny suit would never have occurred to her though. She always expected to become a mother after she finished school. Never really had any career goals, she just wanted to have some fun. The club was pure fun for her and there were so many things to do.
 
She didn't dodge the hands that came out to touch her, instead she encouraged them with a grin and a wiggle. Her giggle was making her famous on the first floor too. Smirking, she leg a customer run her hand over her thigh and gave her a grin as she brushed up against the shy little thing.
 
Usagi gloried in all the attention she was drawing as she went to a new table. It just felt so good to work and do a good job for once. Her clumsiness didn't seem to be a problem either and she rarely made a mess of things. Many of the customers liked to run their hands through her long blonde hair too.
 
Nothing got her heart going more than some cute guy playing with her hair and she got that in spades at the club. Wiggling her hips, she eyed the next table as she approached it and put a drink down and suddenly sat in a guys lap and ground into him a little. She took a little more time to glance around the table before hopping off the shocked guy's lap and going back to work.
 
Everyone was watching her and it was making her horny. A horny Usagi was what everyone was there to see. It was enough to make her skin tingle as she worked. Men, women, they were all fun to play with, but only a few would get to see more of her tonight.
 
She licked her lips and smiled.
 
“Lets have some fun.”
 
oooooooooo
 
...She let out a loud moan and threw her head back. Ranma was holding her legs wide as she bounced up and down on his cock. She was in a different world as the building pressure inside her drove her over the edge. Gasping she writhed in ecstasy. Mamoru had never made her feel like this.
 
He picked up the pace, making Usagi's whole body shake at high speed. Her hair shimmied with every thrust, sending her breasts bouncing uncontrollably, and making it impossible for her to breath normally. Moaning and gasping, Usagi couldn't keep the noises from escaping her and barely noticed.
 
“Yeeessss!”
 
Usagi shuddered, threw her arms around Ranma's neck and arched backward, her body shivering in ecstasy. Watching the whole thing, two of her friends held her as Ranma ravaged her. Rei and Ami kept her from falling as her body seized up and the world froze up for a few seconds as an orgasm ripped through her.
 
Instead of stopping, Usagi found that Ranma was still going strong and groaned. Her ravaged pussy was sending so much pleasure to her brain that she couldn't think anymore. Once Usagi was safe from falling, Rei and Ami spent some time kissing and licking various portions of her body.
 
This just sent Usagi to heaven and she came with a scream...
 
oooooooooo
 
The night was going perfectly, Ranko thought as she wandered around the club checking on the newest girls. Rei and Minako had managed to convince all of their friends to join up and they were all good looking. Most of them wouldn't join the second floor for a while, but Ranko didn't mind.
 
Aki was pleased with the way things were going too. Money was flowing into the club again and this time the girls were there because they wanted to be there. Ranko, in her red dress, checked on several tables and let her hips sway as she walked. The sexual tension on the first floor was very noticeable.
 
This was just what Ranko wanted the club to be like. She watched as Rei in her revealing skirt and top led a group of men up to the second floor for a private dinner. Most of them were young and blushing so bad that Ranko wondered if they might faint before they got there. She giggled and checked on Usagi who was probably going to be the first of the new girls to be promoted to the second floor.
 
Ranko could tell just by looking that the blonde haired girl was horny enough to start humping the customers. Some of the spells she was using on the first floor weren't even affecting Usagi either. She was doing most of the teasing all on her own. Ranko had also noticed that Usagi tended to get more expressive as the night went on, touching the customers or letting them get a good grope in.
 
Moving away from the girl, Ranko checked on the others and made sure they were all in good spirits. Her senses were telling her that there was a lot of activity on the second floor as well. She took a few seconds to saver the taste of the energy. The club was awash in pure sexual energy.
 
Ranko could spend hours absorbing it and never run out of energy. The sheer amount of energy was rather intoxicating as well. If she wasn't careful, by the end of the night, she would be on the verge of throwing someone on the ground and fucking their brains out. Her sex was already starting to throb with pure lust from the energy and being surrounded by so many possible partners.
 
She spent the next couple of hours wandering around meeting most of the guests. Most of them were regulars that came to check out the new club and were pleased with the changes. The tables isolated with spots lights were a major success as well, allowing the girls to relax just a little between tables.
 
There were two girls that weren't there though. Two girls that while interested, were occupied with their own places. Shampoo and Ukyo were the only girls that she hadn't seduced just yet and Ranko was rather irritated by that. Shampoo was avoiding her, but still hanging around watching her from a distance.
 
Ranko hadn't talked to Ukyo in quite a while either. Ever since this whole thing started she realized. Now why would Ukyo just up and vanish like that? Ranko wasn't sure why, but would look into it. She wandered off the floor and entered the office area. The expanded room was twice as big now that the remodeling was over with. She came to a stop as a moan reached her ears.
 
Looking over at the desk, he spotted a dazed Nabiki leaning back in her chair, a skirt pulled up around her hips, legs spread wide, with a pair of pink bunny ears sprouting from the head of a girl's head that was delving into Nabiki. Nabiki's hips were undulating, it was the only word Ranko would use to describe the erotic sight.
 
Nabiki was now the club's financial manager and had several ideas going that were bringing in loads of cash for all the girls. Even before they opened up Nabiki set up a small camera studio, made a series of pictures of each girl, and placed them up for sale on a web site.
 
Ranko wasn't very surprised about the pictures. The surprise was that Nabiki's transformation after the little session they had at the Tendo's house. Nabiki would do anyone and took every chance she could to get off. Of course most of the girls that worked at the club were more than happy to play with Nabiki since it earned them things from the girl.
 
Another moan threw Ranko out of her thoughts. The middle Tendo daughter was taking after Happosai these days. She did everything for her own pleasure and went to serious lengths to satisfy her lusts. The old man had even started giving her some pointers just to help things along.
 
Ranko shook her head and left the office. She headed for the kitchen and came across Kasumi holding a bunny girl against the wall and licking the girl's neck. The eldest Tendo wasn't as needy as Nabiki, but she liked to dabble with the various girls in the kitchen. From the position of the cockeyed bunny ears, the girls had been at it for several minutes at least.
 
The girl moaned as Kasumi started to kiss her and reached for a nearby banana. Ranko smirked and resisted the urge to laugh. Kasumi liked to train all her assistance personally and rewarded the special ones as much as she could. The girl spotted a bit of red and looked over to see Ranko standing there.
 
Blushing, Kasumi pulled away from the girl and looked nervous. “Ranko”
 
“Having fun?” Ranko walked over and took a look at the new girl. “Naru, right?”
 
“Yep.” The girl was too flustered to do anything else.
 
“I was just checking on the girls to see how things were going.”
 
“Very good.” Kasumi said, caressing Naru's leg.
 
Ranko smirked. “Well have fun, I'm going to check on the others.”
 
“Oh we will.” Kasumi said and started licking the end of the banana like a dick and made Naru shiver and blush.
 
Laughing, Ranko stepped out of the kitchen and came across several more girls playing in the hallway and locker room. Ranko took a few seconds to observe all of them and draw in the sexual energy they were giving off. She was feeling rather sexy by the time she got around the building and other entrance to the first floor.
 
Several of the girls greeted her as soon as they spotted her and gave her a little bun-fu show. Ranko never got tired of watching the girls wiggle their ass all over the place. Grinning, she observed them for several minutes and could tell which ones were letting the customers touch them more than others.
 
The lights shifted to one of the new settings and suddenly the girl's costumes were all glowing. The men loved the effect and got to see the girls in completely new ways and took advantage of it. Ranko nodded glanced over at Ami, one of the new ones, and realized that the girl was starting to feel a change.
 
Ranko knew that change well, right when the body went from enjoying the touching to revving up for a few hours of uninhibited dirty sex. The blue haired girl was right on the verge of a monster orgasm. Her heavy breathing and staggering walk from the tables was easy to spot.
 
Having an orgasm right on the floor as you worked was a badge of honor for most of the girls. It varied from girl to girl, but most of them lost control of themselves. When it happened they were offered private room work. Several of the girls were about to catch up with Ami as well, though that might happen later on.
 
She wondered how Ami would handle having a public orgasm. Ranko relished them herself, but it didn't take much to set her off with the changes in her body. Flushed and sweaty, glistening under the club lights, Ami made her way over to deliver more drinks. From the grins on some of the faces, they knew that the girl was on the verge as well and they were going to take advantage of that.
 
Ranko grinned as she noticed Ami making her way over to a table with several younger men. The girl knew just where to go to get the maximum impact, as if by instinct. Hips swinging, Ami walked over in a daze and started setting out the drinks. She didn't bother to move away from the hands like she was supposed to.
 
Her body was craving the feel of those hands and she let them get a good feel of her body. A little quake in her aura was all the warning Ranko had before Ami lost it. In her daze Ami didn't notice the hand move up between her legs and caress the lips of her pussy. Her very wet, dripping pussy, that was throbbing wildly.
 
A deep moan like cry escaped her and she was forced to grip the edge of the table and shake, her back arched, legs stiff and straining, and her head thrown back in shock. Ranko smirked, it was a powerful orgasm and one that everyone who was watching would notice.
 
It took her nearly a minute to come down from one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had and Ami couldn't find the strength to go run and hide. So instead she just picked up her drink tray, gave the man a smile, and sauntered off towards the bar. It was more like a stagger that didn't go in a straight line, but she eventually made it and headed for the break room.
 
Several of the girls would be there to greet her and give her a little party, Ami had earned it after all. Ranko could sense the sexual tension on the first floor getting even thicker now and reveled in it. They might have more than one girl get off before the night was done.
 
With Ami off the floor for the next couple of hours she was replaced by one of the other new girls who were on stand by. Ranko didn't recognize her at first but quickly realized that it was a girl from her school, Sayuri. A fresh and innocent girl who had a naughty little grin on her face and gave Ranko a wink as she walked by her.
 
Ranko could sense the post orgasmic high the girl was giving off and knew that she recently got laid herself. That meant the last girl on her tour had been busier than normal down in the basement with the costumes. Ever since their little afternoon of fun Akane had turned into a unrepentant sex fiend and went about seducing all her friends.
 
Yuka and Sayuri tended to stagger out of Akane's room some mornings in such an exhausted state that they could barely walk. Ranko got a kick out of watching the girls use each other for support just to get down the stairs, get their shoes on and head home for a few hours sleep while reeking of sex.
 
Well, Akane did throw herself into everything she did, so this wasn't a surprise. The girl wanted to be the best at everything she did. Ranko suspected that Happosai might have given Akane a few pointers. The letch was hanging round more than he usually did and cackling at the weirdest times.
 
Sayuri and Yuka went everywhere with Akane too, even followed her to the club one night, and found out about her new job. They had quickly joined up just to be near Akane and what they called the Magnificent Wiggly-Chan, Akane's tongue. She found out that her tongue was nearly as strong as the rest of her body.
 
Ranko cracked up the first time they said that in front of her and the bright red color Akane's face turned was very impressive. Breaking all those inhibition barriers inside Akane had worked wonders on the girl's outlook on life. Now she lived to have fun and didn't let much of anything get in the way of it.
 
While she was wandering around Ranko thought that checking on Akane might be a good idea and to see how she was doing. As she walked passed the girls break room Ranko paused to watch as about two dozen girls drove Ami into an insane frenzied by licking, kissing, and caressing every square inch of her body. Ami's cries were filling the room with so many girls stimulating her.
 
It was the reward the girls gave each other for having an orgasm on the first floor. A right of passage, so to speak, and Ranko encouraged it. The girls came out of the whole experience a lot more confident and willing to do it again. It was also where the girls taught each other some special tricks to use on each other. All of the girls liked to show off and have fun around the club so they shared secrets.
 
Ami's moans were husky and filled with passion. The Initiation, as they called it, could last hours as Ami had to bring each girl to an orgasm just as they did the same to her. It always left the girls in a pile of sticky wet bodies moaning in satisfaction. Ranko shuddered a little as she absorbed the sexual energy emanating from the room and knew the cleaning spells would have to work overtime to get the room cleaned up for tomorrow.
 
Giggling, she moved on and headed for the stairs that led to the basement. A rhythmic thumping sound was coming down from the ceiling and Ranko heard a loud cry of “More!” echo through. It sounded like Rei was entertaining another group just above them and having all the fun.
 
Shaking her head, Ranko went down the stairs and entered the club's massive basement. Racks of clothing stretched from one end of the room to the other. Costumes of every make, design and desire hung, waiting for one of the girls to put them on and strut around. The desk area where Akane was usually sitting was empty.
 
Not much of a surprise since the club was running at full capacity currently. Akane could take a break until the girls came down to turn in their outfits for cleaning and hanging. Ranko sniffed the air a little and could smell the female arousal in the air and savored it for a few seconds. She never got tired of that smell.
 
Back when Dark was running the club, the girls were encouraged to play with each other, but very few ever did. For some reason after she took over, the girls started taking advantage of that fact that they could do it. Aki explained that Dark tended to dominate a room when he was there and it put the girls off, making them uncomfortable.
 
Now that Ranko was in charge, the girls were more relaxed and willing to let their guard down more than a little. That was why so many of them were using girl on girl sex as a reward for doing their jobs above and beyond the norm. Ami would be in an orgasmic afterglow for the next few days for taking the next step into sisterhood within the club.
 
Ranko moved down the racks of costumes, peaking down each open area, until she spotted Akane at the end of a rack. The girl was wearing a rather sexy outfit that Ranko had never seen before. It was made out of black satin if she recognized the fabric. There was a skirt that was just short enough to show off the curve of her thighs, stockings, gloves that went all the way up to her forearms, and a small top that displayed Akane's breasts.
 
She felt a twitch inside her as Akane turned and gave her a sultry look. Akane excelled at the classes they all had to take before they started working the first floor, so she slinked towards Ranko with a glint in her eye. Even her hair was slightly messy, as if she had used her hands to try and make it presentable.
 
“Akane, interesting outfit.”
 
She twirled on one toe. “I found it in one of the older boxes in storage. It makes me feel sexy.”
 
“It works.” Ranko couldn't stop her hand from reaching out to touch Akane's bare midriff. The toned muscles there gave Akane a Bad Girl vibe that made Ranko want to take her right there on the floor. “It works great.”
 
Akane giggled. “Yuka is still recovering from our playing around earlier. What's going on?”
 
“Just checking on the various girls to see how they're getting along.”
 
“Things are quiet right now, but they always are at this time. We should have a few more hours before the girls start getting ready to head home.” Akane said.
 
“True, everyone sure is giving it their all tonight.”
 
“Well it's the official opening even if we have been open unofficially for a couple of weeks now.”
 
Ranko nodded. “We needed the test run to see how everyone worked together.”
 
“From the amount of sex going on throughout the club I'd say the girls are really enjoying themselves. There hasn't been one night where I haven't found at least one girl messing around with someone after hours. It's usually much more than that.”
 
“This place brings out the naughty side in the girls.” Ranko admitted. Most of the girls still weren't aware of the magic that controlled so much of the club, but they knew that Ranko could do some strange things and attributed it to her Ki abilities. That they could believe in more than the magic itself.
 
Minako, Akane, and a few others knew of the magic though and were fine with it. Things were much better now that the constant fighting wasn't going on. Ranko also found out what happened to the old men. Happosai had kidnapped them and taken them on a special training journey of some kind. Ranko wasn't sure what the old freak did to them, but they were in pretty bad shape when they returned.
 
Ranko was sure they were over at his mother's house quite a bit these days. It didn't help that the old perv was back to stealing panties and annoying most of the girls in the district. Of course he had also left a half dozen scrolls on the table for Ranma to find when he got up in the morning.
 
“Happosai has me worried.” Akane admitted as they walked over to a sitting area. “He's been acting weird lately.”
 
“He knows what's going on here at the club.”
 
The youngest Tendo squeaked just before she froze up. “He what?”
 
“He confronted me a few days ago. The old fart sure knows how to catch a girl by surprise, that's for sure.” Ranko grumbled. “It seems he's been aware of the changes I've been going through.”
 
“That isn't good.” Akane gasped.
 
“Nope, but you know the pervert, he's all for me exploring my sexual side, especially as a girl. He told me it makes me the perfect student. I know things that even he's never been able to experience.” Ranko blushed a little. “Now he's giving me pointers and handing me scrolls with obscure techniques he's been tinkering with for years.”
 
Ranko smirked and held up her hand. A small ball of reddish Ki formed between her fingers with little arcs of energy sparking towards each fingers. “It's a little hard to get used to.”
 
“That isn't that impressive Ranma.” Akane growled, not jealous at all. Nope.
 
“It's not Ki, it's magic that uses the sexual energy in the air of the club. All those girls, dozens of orgasms a night, the club is full of energy. I can't absorb it all either. Happosai wants me to learn how to harness the energy.”
 
“Amazing.”
 
Ranko nodded and pretended to glance towards the costume area. Near the back of the room a rack had suddenly sprouted a bit rather familiar bit of purple hair. She smirked a little; it looked like the old ghoul had decided to finally send Shampoo to investigate things. Getting into the club without her knowing about it was pretty impressive since she was expecting the girl to show up.
 
She would have to let the girl wander around the club for a while to see things. For her to even be inside the club meant that Shampoo was curious about what went on inside and wouldn't be offended by the action. Ranko would have to take advantage of that in some way.
 
Akane got that look in her eye that Ranko was beginning to recognize as the `I'm horny and you're here look. She suddenly pushed Ranko back against the wall and pressed herself against her with a grin. Leaning in close, Akane started to lick and kiss her way along Ranko's neck.
 
It didn't help that Ranko was super horny from all the energy she absorbed from the other girls over the last couple of hours. She groaned and reached around to run her fingers through Akane's hair and kiss the girl soundly. They moaned in pleasure after a few seconds, grinding against each other.
 
Akane's hand suddenly found the slit in Ranko's red dress and let her hand wander between her legs. It didn't help that Ranko knew her panties were soaking wet and Akane's fingers felt so good down there. She shivered a little as they started to rub in a circle.
 
“Doing things like this is so much more fun that all that useless fighting we used to do. Eh?” Akane giggled as Ranko nodded, panting a little. “It also helps that we have someone watching us.”
 
“You know?”
 
Akane just grinned and did something with her fingers that nearly sent Ranko to her knees. Gasping, Ranko found that she could barely stand, but Akane had no problem holding her up as she let her fingers do their magic. Moaning, Ranko shuddered and gave into the sensations.
 
“Oh Yeeesss!” She groaned, her hips gyrating to the rhythm of Akane's fingers.
 
“I'm tempted to change you back into Ranma right now, but Shampoo is gripping the clothing rack so hard that the entire thing is shaking.” Akane giggled. She liked getting one over on the Chinese girl once in a while. She took a second to slip Ranko's breasts out play with them.
 
Ranko had to admit that Akane was getting a little go good at turning girls into puddles of gooey ecstasy. Then Akane's mouth found a nipple and started to lick and suck. It was all Ranko could do just to stay on her feet and quiver as Akane's fingers slipped inside her. She moaned, humping Akane's hand and started dripping all over the floor.
 
With a loud gasp Ranko closed her eyes, threw her head back, and came. Akane's giggle was the only other sound Ranko heard for several seconds as she shuddered. Gasping, she slumped to the side and fell down against the seat running along the wall. The red leather didn't do much to keep her up right.
 
Shuddering, Ranko just gasped for air for several minutes. Akane was getting way to good at doing that, she thought. “Heh.”
 
“You always have such hard orgasms Ranma.” Akane said his male name, but there was a gleam in her eye as she licked her fingers clean.
 
“Been that way for a while now.” Ranko admitted. Her orgasms seemed to hit her harder than some of her enemies. She could barely move after most of them.
 
“Shampoo seems to have run off.” Akane was looking around, peaking under the clothing racks.
 
“I'll find her.”
 
“Lets play some more.” Akane's voice was thick and husky again. “I haven't gotten off yet.”
 
Ranko smirked and drew in some energy from around them. The girl's upstairs were still going strong. The break room was one large orgy of writhing girls, the Private rooms were all in use, and two-dozen horny girls were all over the first floor, but Ranko could also sense Shampoo making her way through the club. She still had a connection with the girl after all.
 
A flush on her cheeks, Ranko gave Akane a quick kiss and raced across the room and up the stairs. “I'm going to play.”
 
“Ranma!” Akane yelled after her. Growling, Akane glared in the direction of the red head, then turned around, and headed for the corner of the basement where her friend Yuka was just starting to wake up from earlier. She looked up just in time to see a fully aroused Akane standing above her with the fires of lust in her eyes.
 
Yuka screamed cutely as Akane ripped her top off, her tits bouncing.
 
oooooooooo
 
She wasn't utilizing her stealth as she should and kept loosing her focus. It was bad enough that she had to watch Akane and Ranma playing erotic games again, but she wasn't frozen in place like last time. This time she just stood there watching as Ranma was brought to an orgasm on Akane's hand.
 
Shampoo felt a burst of rage at watching them do that, and yet, she couldn't stop watching. She couldn't bring herself to attack them and take what was hers. She just watched from behind a clothing rack. It was bad enough that just being in the building made her feel weird.
 
Once they were done she left before she was forced to watch them do even more than just touch each other. Finding that other girl unconscious told her all she needed to know about Akane's new job. The smell of sex filled the entire building. Female arousal had a distinct smell that was well known to Amazon women like Shampoo.
 
So she left the basement to explore and get away from the scent. It didn't take long for her to realize that the smell was everywhere and it was getting to her. Her great grandmother explained the change Ranma went through to get into this new situation. Ranma was now something more than human, capable of doing things that frightened even Amazon Elders.
 
Shampoo understood the power that Ranma gained by this change. Being forced to watch as Ranma and Akane made love on the floor less than ten feet from where she was hiding, unable to move, because Ranma wanted it that way brought a very clear understanding. Feeling every sensation, twitch, and orgasm that Akane felt as they made love nearly drove her over the edge.
 
Only her training allowed her to keep enough control to leave as soon as she was free from whatever Ranma did. So here she was, spying again, and worried about where she found herself. Bunny's Delight, the club where Ranma learned all his new abilities. This was her first time inside and she was beginning to wonder if getting in was a bad idea.
 
She kept hearing girls moaning as she crept by various rooms. At first she ignored them, but there was a strange warmth growing inside her that drew her towards the sounds. Several months before Ranma showed up in the village, she had undergone a rite of passage of sorts.
 
Ingesting a powder that made her body become sexually aroused. It forced her to go several hours resisting the drug. Eventually she did succeed, but it took three separate tries and being reduced to a drooling sex maniac before they gave her the antidote to the drug. Something in the air was making her feel that urge again, that growing heat, and she was resisting.
 
Great Grandmother never had a chance to teach her beyond that since Ranma showed up soon after and she took off after him. Now she was beginning to think she might be in a bad situation where that training might come in handy. She couldn't help looking through the crack of a partially open door when she heard a deep moan.
 
A girl with short blue hair was on the floor with girls swarming all around her, all of them naked, sweaty, and working the girl over without mercy. Shampoo could tell that the girl was dazed and lost in the lust that surged through her body. Touching, licking, kissing, the girls were driving the girl over the edge a tiny bit at a time.
 
It reminded Shampoo of some fun times she had back in the village. She knew what having all those girls do that felt like and how good it felt. It took everything she had not to try and join in. The girls all knew each other and took the time to play with each other as well.
 
Writhing sweaty bodies, their moans, the way they smelled, it was overwhelming Shampoo. She could feel how wet she was already. Pulling away from the scene before her, she moved down the hall. It didn't take her long to get another glimpse of the bunny girls waiting tables.
 
They were just letting the men and even some of the women touch them at every table. She felt drawn towards the girls as they worked in those skintight clothes that showed off their bodies. Shampoo let out a little sigh, pressed her legs together, and wiggled her hips to try and get some relief.
 
Her arousal was dripping down her legs. Clutching the edge of the wall, Shampoo ran her foot along the wall and pressed against it in pure bliss. Panting, she barely managed to duck to the side as several girls walked by. Suddenly hanging from the ceiling, she barely managed to keep her grip until they were out on the floor, their bunny ears flopping and giggling as they went to work.
 
Shampoo dropped to the floor and raced away before she completely lost it right there. She missed her village friends and their fingers. Giggling to herself, she shook her head, peaked into another room, and gave a tiny little gasp. A blonde haired girl was naked and fucking two men at once.
 
Her moans were of pure ecstasy as she bounced on two cocks at once, her body writhing. Shampoo felt a wave of heat fill her and shuddered. Was this what great grandmother meant when she said Ranma was lost to another kind of life? The blonde let out a loud cry and shuddered. Shampoo could see cum dripping down the two cocks as they impaled the girl, filling her completely.
 
“Oooh yeeessss!” She hissed, gasping for air, her breasts heaving.
 
It was too much, Shampoo moved away from the door just before they might have noticed her. More heat filled her for several seconds and her breasts started to tingle. Gasping for air, she found that she was leaning against the wall. The sensations filling her reached that breaking point.
 
Shampoo moaned as her fingers suddenly pressed against her pussy. She shuddered as a river of liquid ran down her legs. Suddenly an arm wrapped around her and pulled her up until she found her head resting on the shoulder of a red headed girl. Panting, Shampoo could barely wrap her mind around the idea that Ranko had her arm wrapped around her.
 
“Ranma.”
 
“Shampoo, fancy meeting you here.” Ranko's voice was calm.
 
“Great grandmother sent me.”
 
“Did she? Or did you come on your own?”
 
“Aiyah.” Shampoo breathed, still panting for air.
 
Ranko let her other hand reached down until she could bring it up to cup Shampoo's ass. “I think its time for us to play a little.”
 
The firm toned flesh of Shampoo's backside felt good to Ranko. Watching Shampoo slowly succumbing to the spells that covered the club was rather interesting. Ranko wondered if Shampoo was aware that her nipples were fully erect or how her hips rocked as she walked.
 
Her tiny panties were soaking wet and the purple haired girl was letting out little moans even though Ranko hadn't touched anything sexual. Shampoo never wore a bra so Ranko's didn't meet any resistance as her fingers traced down the front of the dress. The curve of her breasts seemed to swell under her touch and Shampoo stopped breathing for a few seconds.
 
“What have you been told?”
 
“You sexual now.” Shampoo moaned.
 
“That's one way to put it.” Ranko said and cupped Shampoo's breasts as they fell from her now open shirt. “You see, I've learned that I like the freedom I have now. Something I didn't have before I took this job.”
 
Shampoo was grinding her ass into Ranko's crotch even as the girl's hand moved off her breast and slowly pushed the panties down her thighs. Inching them down a little at a time to tease the girl even more. Waves of ecstasy filled Shampoo and she could barely think, it felt as if several tongues were caressing every inch of her body. She let out a whimper and shuddered.
 
“What your feeling right now is the sensations felt by the girls all around us as they work, play, and fuck.” Ranko explained. “You seem to have a powerful reaction to this little spell.”
 
“Magic?”
 
“Oh yes.” Ranko breathed. “I've got a talent for using the stuff. Maybe that's why I'm always coming across weird magical items and such.”
 
Shampoo's dress fell to the floor, leaving only her panties as they inched down her legs. Her naked ass pressed against Ranko. The girl could only writhe under Ranko's fingers and completely forget about trying to stop Ranma. Pleasure filled her mind as wave after wave of ecstasy made her toes curl.
 
A pair of lips suddenly found the side of Shampoo's neck. Shampoo had to wrap her arms up and around Ranko's head. Gasping, she arched her back and noticed her heaving breasts. Her nipples were large and hard and Ranko was caressing them. Shampoo could barely stand from the sensations.
 
“I've learned several tricks over the last couple of months Shampoo. Things that would turn you into a willing slut in a matter of seconds.” Ranko whispered to her. Those hands wandered down to trace the lines along her inner thighs. “There is a magic field filling this building that affects the girls.”
 
“Wha?”
 
“You see, only those girls that are willing and ready for sex can enter this club. If not they tend to ignore it or forget about it completely.” Ranko cupped Shampoo's breasts. “On the other hand, girls who might like to work here and experience what happens can enter whenever they want. Even the police ignore us.”
 
Shampoo shuddered, her eyes wide as Ranko's fingers suddenly traced along the folds of her sex. No one had ever made her feel like this. The waves of pleasure made it hard for her to think straight. All she could think about was those fingers and what they were doing to her.
 
“Just getting inside takes a certain kind of acceptance Shampoo, one that you have since you are here.” Two fingers suddenly pressed between the folds and rubbed. Shampoo gasped and shuddered. “You made it inside, all the way into the basement, and got to see some of things that happen around here.”
 
Nibbling on Shampoo's ear had the girl making the most interesting noises. Inside the club it was impossible for a girl not to feel good even when they were not having a little fun. Shampoo was hit from several directions at once, her love of Ranma, the magic bombarding her mind with lust, and the fact that she hadn't gotten laid in over two years. Her body was responding at an accelerated rate.
 
“You will make a nice addition to the team Shampoo.” Ranko whispered in her ear.
 
Shampoo gasped. It was if Ranko's voice was stimulating the pleasure centers inside her brain. Unable to respond, Shampoo made a sound quite similar to a cat purring deep in her throat and exploded. She screamed and came so hard that she nearly passed out in Ranko's arms.
 
She couldn't do anything except twitch for several minutes and Ranko never stopped stroking her. Ranko would switch hands just to lick the other one clean every now and then, tracing along Shampoo's stomach and around her nipples. She also lapped up the sexual energy the groggy Amazon was pumping out in massive amounts.
 
“Ranko, who's your friend?”
 
The red head looked to the side and saw Aki. “She got through the wards around the club and was exploring around.”
 
Aki leaned in close for a better look at their catch. “She's cute.”
 
“She's one of the ones that's always causing problems.” Ranko explained. “Right now she's on another planet.”
 
Reaching out, Aki caressed one of Shampoo's breasts. “She's firm and in great shape. She'll make a great addition to the club. The men won't be able to keep their hands off of her.”
 
Ranko smirked. “She's stubborn and may not want to work here even if she gets all the sex she wants.”
 
“Then we can't let her go just yet.” Aki reached down between Shampoo's legs, making the girl shudder again, before licking her fingers clean. “Mmm, she's more than ready for her punishment.”
 
“Of course, she just might like that.”
 
“I know I will.” Aki's voice was husky with lust.
 
Dragging Shampoo to a nearby room proved to be a bit harder than expected. Getting her to the room was easy, finding an unoccupied one was the problem. Providing the girls with areas where they could go to relieve their frustration while at work was a genius idea. Over twenty small rooms with nothing in them but a small bed and every off duty girl in the club.
 
By the time they reached the sixth room and found four girls writhing around on the floor in pure ecstasy, Ranko was thinking of joining them just to play too. There was nothing more erotic than the sight of four bunny girls in various states of dress undulating on the floor in a moaning sweaty pile of cuteness.
 
“Well this is unexpected.” Ranko muttered.
 
“The spells might be set a little high if things are this active around here.” A frustrated Aki suggested.
 
“OH GOD, DON'T STOP!” Echoed from a nearby room followed by a giggle turning into a moan.
 
“Either that or they just love the sex.” Ranko growled. “I think I like that idea better.”
 
“To the office!” Aki declared, grabbed one of Shampoo's arms. “I want to play!”
 
“Right.”
 
Still dazed, Shampoo wanted say something, but she couldn't make her body respond to her will anymore. It was throbbing with pure ecstasy. Great grandmother was going to make her pay for falling into this mess. Then again, Ranma was about to play with her again, she couldn't see a downside to that. She giggled groggily, startling both girls just as they arrived at the office.
 
Getting Shampoo across the club and into the office was harder than expected, but about ten minutes later they arrived. Shampoo had calmed down enough that they didn't have to carry her anymore. Of course they drew a little attention since the poor girl was only wearing a pair of quickly pulled up panties.
 
Several of the girls that saw them took a few seconds to admire the new girl the boss managed to find. Ranko didn't mind, it wasn't the first time a naked girl would be seen at the club, nor the last. Once in the office they shut the door and managed to steer Shampoo back into the bedroom.
 
Aki took off her suit coat and tossed it on the floor even as she was loosening her tie. The girl was always dressing up at the club. Everyone knew who she was too. To Shampoo the world was spinning and wouldn't stop. Her body was pulsing with pleasure even after that orgasm earlier.
 
Her breathing was faster than normal and Ranko was kneeling on the bed beside her with a smirk on her face. “Ready to play?”
 
“Yes.”
 
A warm tongue traced down her shoulder and between her breasts, making her gasp. Ranko took her time even as she ripped the panties off Shampoo and tossed to the side. Shampoo wouldn't need them again. They were so small that it was a wonder she even bothered to wear them anyway.
 
Ranko ran her fingers through the slightly thick patch of purple pubic hair Shampoo was sporting. “Now here's something you don't see around here to much.” The thick curls were glistening under the lights. Shampoo squirmed under Ranko's fingers, her head rocking back and forth, and her hands came up to caress her own breasts.
 
Talking was out of the question. If she could say anything it would've been in Chinese, but her body was on fire with passion. Her experiences back in the village were nothing compared to this. Off to the side, Aki was slowly disrobing with a gleam in her eyes. Then Ranko found one of her nipples and started to suck.
 
Shampoo groaned and tried to press her whole breast into Ranko's mouth. Visions of Ranko doing that to other girls flashed through her head, some real, and some imagined. The red head didn't waste any time as her other hand traced downward until her fingers found Shampoo's sex and started to rub.
 
A loud gasp burst from Shampoo the instant her clit was caressed. Seconds later blonde hair cascaded around her chest as Aki took the other nipple in her mouth and started flicking her tongue over it. The two girls worked as a team, licking and kissing Shampoo's chest for several minutes.
 
Writhing, Shampoo couldn't form words anymore. Instead, she stared inward, as the growing ecstasy was filling her body in waves. Her breasts were supersensitive and little moans came from deep inside her. Ranko's hand was still working to bring ever-louder moans from Shampoo.
 
Aki was moving from the breasts and up to Shampoo's neck, licking and kissing passionately. Moving downward, Ranko maneuvered herself between Shampoo's legs and licked her way down her inner thighs. Aki found her lips just as Ranko dipped down between her thighs for a deep lick.
 
A bubbling torrent of pure lust ignited inside Shampoo. Ranko started to lap up the heavy flow of juices coming out of Shampoo, little trailers of cum sticking to the red head's tongue with ever lick. Shampoo started to melt under the double assault of both girls. The waves of pleasure washing over her mind left her nearly catatonic from pleasure.
 
Shampoo started to crave the long hard shaft of a man as well. She had to have something inside her, but there wasn't a man around to satisfy that need. She moaned in frustration, but Ranko seemed to read her like a book, and with a very deep suck, slowly drew her face away from the girl.
 
“You want more?”
 
“Yes!” Shampoo shouted.
 
Smirking, Ranko rubbed her fingers together until she had a kind of pointed shape, then pressed it to the glistening opening. This was a new technique Ranko hadn't had a chance to try out yet. Shampoo's eyes went wide as Ranko applied pressure to the hand and ever so slowly pushed in clear the knuckles.
 
Shampoo cried out, but Aki rose up, straddled the girl's head, and lowered her own sex onto the girl's face. Within seconds she found her mouth full of pussy and instinctively started to suck and nibble. Aki grabbed the purple hair and tried to hold the girl's face to her sex. Both girls groaned in pleasure.
 
At the same time Ranko was slowly wigging her hand back and forth, very slowly pressing it further into Shampoo. The girl's hips were undulating under the girl's double attack and Ranko could even feel the heat inside building up. Smirking, Ranko licked the areas around her hand and heard Shampoo squeak from between Aki's shapely thighs.
 
Then her fist plunged into Shampoo, making the girl grunt and moan. Ranko could feel the muscles inside the girl flexing to accommodate the oversized thing inside her. Shampoo's body started to shudder and flexed her hips several times. A little smile on her face, Ranko started to slowly pump her fist back and forth.
 
Large amounts of girl cum started to dribble out of Shampoo and Ranko picked up her speed. This was a first for her and the feeling around her hand was so unique that she couldn't get enough of it. Aki was about to cum too and she could barely keep her position on Shampoo's head.
 
Ranko's arm picked up speed and she whispered “KachÅ« Tenshin Amaguriken,” and Shampoo screamed. Her are was a blur of moment as it plunged into Shampoo thousands of times. The scream didn't stop as the purple haired girl just exploded in multiple orgasms. Aki quickly hopped to the side and watched in awe as Shampoo was turned into a writhing orgasmic mass of flesh.
 
Gobs of girl cum were flying everywhere, but Ranko had a weird look on her face as she worked Shampoo over. The gleam in her eyes was a little manic as well, but Shampoo's screams were music to their ears. Something inside Ranko told her to precise instant to stop, lean down, and bite Shampoo's clit as it extended out of its usual hiding place.
 
Shampoo's scream went up several octaves as she started convulsing on the bed, her body completely out of her control. At the same time Ranko could taste lust coming off of Shampoo and licked her lips as she drank it all in, her eyes glowing in the low light of the room. Shuddering, Shampoo suddenly froze, her mouth wide open in a silent scream that didn't want to end.
 
Her eyes were wide as well and seemed to shrink in on themselves just before the girl collapsed to the bed and started to shiver. Her head lolled to the side and drool dribbled out of her mouth and onto the bed. During her orgasm Shampoo's nipples had doubled in size and extended out nearly half an inch. A large grin formed on Ranko's face as she pulled her hand from Shampoo with a pop.
 
Licking her hand clean, Ranko marveled at the purity of the sexual energy given off by the girl. She wanted to cuddle the girl and draw out as much of that energy as she could. It was delicious. “Mmmm.”
 
“Ranko? What was that? I've never seen a girl respond like that.” Aki demanded.
 
Glancing at the girl, Ranko let her wings out as she stepped off the bed. Completely naked, Ranko swayed over to Aki with a sultry look of pure lust in her eyes. To Aki it was if Ranko simply became a being of Sex and Lust. She took a few steps back and realized what Ranko really was and understood.
 
“Succubus.”
 
“I'm a bit new at this, but yes. Dark messed with my mind and it released some things inside me.” Ranko admitted. Energy swirled around her as she brought her hands up to cup Aki's face. The girl was trembling.
 
“What are you going to do?”
 
“This.” Ranko leaned down and kissed her.
 
Aki, felt her pussy surge with something even more powerful than ecstasy, wondered it Ranko was kissing her soul. A long moan came from deep inside her as the kiss went on for several minutes. Shuddering, Aki was finally able to think again as Ranko broke the kiss.
 
The wings moved so that they hugged Aki's trembling body and she felt a sudden sense of rightness. “Ranko.”
 
“I think I understand now.” Ranko said to herself as she let Aki go and stepped away. The girl fell to her knees. The being in front of her suddenly seemed to blur and in her place was a man with long black hair bulging with muscles and power. The wings expanded in size to accommodate the larger frame.
 
Like Ranko, Ranma's eyes were glowing even brighter than ever. Aki could only watch in wonder and no small amount of lust as he went over to the bed and looked down at Shampoo. Tendrils of energy seemed to arc off the girl's skin and to his hand to form a ball of pinkish energy.
 
“Ranko, what's going on?”
 
“My power has suddenly matured.” Ranma said, more to himself than to Aki. “All this new information and understanding of magic is swirling around inside my head. I have no idea where it all came from though.”
 
Panting, Aki struggled to her feet. The being in front of her seemed to be the most beautiful thing she ever saw. Her body was throbbing just from the thought of another kiss from those lips. To drown in those blue eyes would be grand. “Dark did this to you?”
 
Ranma nodded. “I've had this curse that changes my gender for several years. When Dark started manipulating my mind, it messed with the curse, and set in motion some bad things.”
 
“That would be the Chaos Magic I sensed.” Aki muttered. “The magics didn't mix very well.”
 
Ranma laughed. “No, I was in an accident at an abandoned temple and the spirit of a succubus possessed me.”
 
Aki nodded in awe. A succubus that could be either gender and still possess their soul, was such a thing even possible? Ranma wasn't an incubus, but a succubus in either gender. She would have to study this to figure out what was going on. It also explained the magnetic draw Ranko had on the girls in the club. Just being near her must make them feel like they are on top of the world and since Ranko laid the wards around the building, the succubus power filled the building.
 
“Incredible.”
 
“I can suddenly feel what everyone in the building is doing right now. There are three different orgies going on right at this moment. The wards are pulsing with sexual energy and the private rooms are going wild as the girls lose any semblance of decorum and just want to fuck.” Ranma licked his lips and drew in the energy, it was like a never-ending funnel.
 
On the bed Shampoo was still catatonic and Ranma realized that Shampoo would be stuck in the midst of her still ongoing orgasm for several hours. During their play he had infused the girl with an overload of energy. It would take hours for it to wear off enough for the girl to stagger home in a daze.
 
Raising his hand, Ranma made a gesture at Aki and the girl staggered back a couple of steps. “Sorry about that, my energy was starting to affect your mind. Wanted to stop it before it went to far.”
 
Aki shivered. “I wanted to worship at your feet and would have done anything for you.” She gasped. “My defenses against magic like that didn't even work.”
 
He smirked a little. “I'm a succubus, your defenses only work against magic that might harm you. This wasn't harmful, it just felt good and you surrendered to it.”
 
“This is so weird sensing what everyone in the club is doing at once. I can filter it out or focus on particular girl. There's a girl up in one of the private rooms being fucked by a man three times her size, yet she having one orgasm after another, and begging him to fuck her harder. He's practically wrapped around her finger at this point.” Ranma shook his head. “That's the freedom I've been craving for most of my life.”
 
“What do we do now?” Aki asked, still a little shaken from her near enslavement to Ranko.
 
Ranma pivoted on his foot and shifted back into Ranko in mid motion. She formed a bunny girl outfit out of her power and let it settle on her body. Aki was startled again at how easy magic seemed to come to the girl. Ranko let her bunny ears flop around a few times, patted her bunny tail, and smirked.
 
“I've got some things to take care of. Can you keep an eye on Shampoo and make sure she makes it home on safely?”
 
The blonde nodded her head. “Ah, sure.”
 
Even without the wings showing Ranko exuded pure sex appeal as she walked to the end of the bed, knelt down and lifted up the comforter. “Hi Nabiki!”
 
“Eeep!” Came from under the bed.
 
“Don't stay down there all night, we still have to do the books you know.”
 
“Sure!” The bed said.
 
“Great, now I'll be gone for a little while so don't do anything I wouldn't do.” Ranko smirked and gave Nabiki a lecherous grin.
 
oooooooooo
 
The sun went down hours ago, so Ranko was hard to see as she raced over the rooftops in her bunny outfit, the ears trailing behind her she was moving so fast. It felt good to get out and run after an entire day spent at the club with all the girls. The grand opening was a hit and they would have lots of repeat customers returning to sample their willing party girls.
 
Ranko stopped thinking and just ran for the next several minutes, stretching her muscles and letting her body do what it was trained to do. With her powers maturing several clues suddenly came together and she realized that Dark hadn't been the only one manipulating her.
 
Surprisingly she wasn't really mad about it, just irritated. Racing across the night she would use her wings to fly the extra distance between buildings when she needed to and was soon at the outskirts of the city. Her Ki was picking up her prey a couple miles away, but her magic senses could pinpoint him exactly.
 
The burn in her muscles felt good since the daily battles weren't happening anymore. From the roof she launched into the darkness and made her way through the trees. It was child's play to track her prey down and it didn't take long for her to get there. With one final jump she entered the clearing and landed in front of a small campfire.
 
“Happosai.”
 
The old man was making some soup and stirring it slowly as he looked up at her in all her glory. His eyes gleamed. “Ranma-chan.”
 
Ranko snorted. “I want an explanation.”
 
“You are my student, I made sure you had the tools to go to the next level.”
 
Ranko growled.
 
“Look at you my sexy little student. Dressed in a sexy outfit and running around the city without a care in the world.” He chuckled with an evil grin on his face.
 
Ranko suddenly felt a little silly wearing the bunny suit. Sitting down, she crossed her legs and glared at the old man. “I can kind of understand, but this is a little much.”
 
“You needed to find out what being a girl was like so I did a little manipulation of my own. Poor little Nabiki isn't as clever as she likes to think she is.”
 
“You gave her the idea for Bunny's Delight?”
 
Happosai smirked, his eyes glinting in the firelight. “Of course. I've spent the last several weeks making sure that you weren't disturbed while at work and several of your friends tried.”
 
Ranko frowned. “And you did all this on your own?”
 
“Naw, took those two idiot students of mine on a little mission. They had no clue what they were doing, just that it involved my silky darlings.”
 
Ranko sighed. “I should kick your ass.”
 
“As long as you wear that outfit my darling, anytime you want. I can see the shape of your pussy against that cloth.” He licked his lips. “What a lovely sight.”
 
Ranko twitched and glared at him again, not that it did anything to the old man. He giggled a little and held a Scroll out to Ranko. “This is part of my life's work boy and I want you to learn it.”
 
“Why should I learn any of your perverted techniques old man?”
 
Happosai grinned. “Do you think the only thing I do is run around stealing panties? It's all training boy, your old man taught you that, so you should know how things work. I'm the Grand Master of the School and you are the only one that has the intimate knowledge of both genders to learn everything and continue making the school the best in the world.”
 
He was actually serious, Ranko realized. “And what about the Amazons? They will interfere in this in some way.”
 
“After what you just did to little Shampoo?” He cackled for several seconds.
 
“What?” There was no way he could know.
 
“Let's just say that I've taken care of Cologne and leave it at that. As for Shampoo, she has a better idea of what's going on that any of the others. Amazons have always had a way of knowing things they should not.”
 
oooooooooo
 
Cologne was tied up in panties and bras, lying at the bottom of a basket carried aloft by four large birds as they flew across the ocean. The gag in her mouth prevented her from talking and movement was next to impossible. The old fart had gotten the jump on her with an unexpected attack and left her like this.
 
“Mmmopmmsi!”
 
oooooooooo
 
“Right.” Ranko muttered.
 
“I don't care if you believe me boy, I just want you to learn what I've created and put it to use. Several of those techniques require you to perform sexual acts to get them to work right. Acts of perversion that I, as a man, can not perform without throwing up.” He cackled again. “Then here you are finally accepting your female half, fucking men, going down on them, even playing with the girls. You are perfect.”
 
Ranko was more than a little horrified as she started looking over the scroll. Dozens of martial arts moves combined with sex, shiatsu, and other things jumped out at her in all their dirty glory. “This is insane.”
 
“Ninja clans for thousands of years have used sex to defeat their enemies. Some of those clans fought demons and won with sex and determination. My moves aren't much different than then. Learn them, play with them and find out what you can really do.” Happosai explained.
 
He started eating his soup while watching Ranko. His eyes gleamed with an insane lust that drove him like nothing else. Pride made him stay away from anything that might have lost him his manhood, so he never went to Jusenkyo to hop into a pool of drowned woman of any type.
 
“Do we have a deal? I'll train you, for real, and you learn everything I have to offer.”
 
She didn't know what to say. “Sure, why not.”
 
oooooooooo
 
The End
 
Ending Notes: Other than few loose ends, I liked the way this final chapter came out. I managed to touch on quite a few of the girls. Minako and the other girls, if it wasn't obvious, I'd like to point out that none of them have Sailor Senshi powers. It was just the girls having fun and getting laid with no super powers involved.
 
I touched on several of the girls in the little mini scenes that showed a quick flashback to an encounter that led them to eventually working at Bunny's Delight. Each of them rather enjoyed themselves too. As always I was trying to be as original as possible and used scenes that haven't been seen before or rarely used. With then Tendo girls, that's a little hard to do with the hundreds of entries available for them already, so I hope they are original enough.
 
One of the few girls I didn't touch on is Ukyo. I couldn't find a way to get the girl into Bunny's Delight and keep things logical. She has her own business, is independent, and has a strong self image. It would take a while for Ranma to wear her down enough that she would suddenly enjoy doing what the other girls are at the club. So I left her out.
 
Ranko/Ranma's affect on the girls is due to the succubus affecting both genders due to the curse. It took a while before the magic and power matured enough for Ranko to really have any control, but Shampoo and Aki found out what a fully matured succubus could do to a girl. The effect also affected the girls around her as well, making each girl have ever stronger orgasms as the days went by. At the end here most of the girls could have multiple super strong orgasms at the drop of a hat and reveled in it. Look at how much Ami was affected by the effect.
 
A sequal...I'm not sure, I have several ideas yet, including a Hinako scene and some Ukyo, but it all depends on how much you the readers want it.
 
Any questions, just email and I'll try and answer them.
 
CRose
Ertle2@msn.com