Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ One-Half a Wing and a Prayer ❯ If at First You Don’t Succubus, Try, Try Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note: Ranma and friends were created by Rumiko Takahashi, produced by Kitty in Japan, and was licensed in the U.S. by Viz Communications, I do not own, rent, or lease them. This was written purely for the entertainment of all of the Ranma fans out there. This work may contain material of a sexual nature, only those 21 and older are legally allowed to read, so check the ID’s at the door.
P.S.: for Janice.


Ranma coughed once more as the smoke from the fire filled her lungs. She crouched next to the campfire, contemplating the pile of chestnuts sitting in it, and scowling. She had managed to pull a few from the fire before her hands started to burn, which was an improvement over yesterday’s attempt, but she was leaving in the morning to meet her father, and wanted to master this new technique. Her only real consolation is that her new lover, the Amazon warrior Shampoo, was doing no better.

With sparring, flight practice, and special instruction with the tribe Matriarch, Shampoo’s grandmother Cologne, Ranma’s short stay at the village had been some of the most intensive training she had experienced in quite some time, and she was ready to truly put a show on for her father when the two met up.

Oh, the whoopass was going to be glorious.

But right now she needed to focus on getting these stupid roasting chestnuts out of this stupid fire without getting herself burned. Once more she launched a series of blinding fast punches, her hands almost blurring. She had managed to retrieve a few more nuts this time, before the sleeves of her brand new red silk shirt caught fire.

As Ranma began to hop around waving her arms in a panic, Shampoo had to stop her own training so she could roll on the ground, laughing at the redhead’s antics.
On a nearby stump, Cologne sat and commented, “Maybe we should get you a vest instead.”


One Half a Wing and a Prayer
By Seth

Chapter 3
If at First You Don’t Succubus, Try, Try Again


That night a shadow passed over the village, and alighted atop one of the huts on the outskirts. Quickly, the form slid into the darkened dwelling, and moved directly to a trunk in one corner. The form withdrew an ancient breastplate and loincloth, embossed with Amazon symbols. Once the form had donned the armor, it returned to the outside.

Carefully it watched for guards and moved into the center of the village, and used a small dagger to pin a piece of parchment to the challenge log. Then with a mighty leap, it lofted into the night.

Meanwhile, in the hut of the village champion, Shampoo, two young women found themselves once more nude and in each other’s embrace. The mood was more somber then their previous encounters, as tomorrow would be a day of parting.

“It not fair,” The taller, blue haired girl said quietly. “You find Shampoo, and we together. Why you leave now?”

“We’ve beaten this to death, Shampoo,” Ranma sighed into the other girl’s neck. “I have an obligation to finish my training with my father. I made a promise to him, and you know how I feel about my honor.”

Shampoo giggled, “Is one reason why I like you so much.”

“Besides,” Ranma added, “as soon as we settle back in Japan, I’ll send word to you. You are supposed to learn about the outside world for the new Council, right?” Shampoo nodded at this. “We’ll see each other again in a few weeks.”

“Shampoo trust Airen.”

The two held each other in warm silence for a time, and when Ranma looked at the other girl again, Shampoo had a sneaky smile on her face.

“I know that look, Shampoo. What are you thinking?”

“Shampoo think you need going away gift.” Removing herself from the redhead’s embrace, Shampoo stood and walked to her table. She threw an extra swing of her hips in to distract Ranma from what she was doing, and as she turned, the other girl’s eyes were riveted to the movement. As she returned to the cot, Ranma finally saw what she now held, a small canteen.

“What’s that for?”

Shampoo quickly opened the container and splashed a small amount of warm water on the confused looking girl. Instantly Ranma’s hair darkened as her body grew and shifted, assuming his natural birth form.

Now even more confused, Ranma stood and his lower, male voice whispered, “What was that for?”

“Shhh, Airen. Shampoo give you reason to look forward to meeting again.” She pressed against him, giving him a passionate kiss, and then pushed him back down to sit on the edge of the cot.

As she knelt before him, Ranma stuttered out, “We shouldn’t do this.”

Shampoo giggled again, “We already do much more. Shampoo love redhead demon girl, but need to say goodbye to husband.” With that she took hold of his half erect member and gave it a gentle stroke.

Ranma’s head was spinning; the beautiful Amazon at his feet was doing things he had never thought about before. Before, when they had sex, he was in his girl form and had some instinct whispering from her depths to guide her. Now that whisper was absent, and Ranma was drawing a blank as to what to do.

Shampoo continued to rub Ranma’s penis, taking in the shocked look on her husband’s face. Her grandmother had told her that this would be a large barrier for the boy, as he had no real understanding of lust and love in this form, but Shampoo was determined to see this obstacle defeated.

Besides, she had both a handsome husband and a beautiful if horny wife all contained in the same person. That made her one of the luckiest of the Amazons in her book. And now, with this surprise, she could show just how good she felt about it.

The now fully erect phallus that she held drew her attention away from Ranma’s face, and much to the shock of the young man, she lowered her head and took it into her mouth. Ranma’s brain went from confused to overload in less then a second as the sensation registered. When Shampoo began to bob her head up and down along the shaft, it sent bolts of a new pleasure along his spine, different, but no less intense then his other form.

When Shampoo cupped his scrotum and increased the pace of her oral ministrations, he lost control and began his first male orgasm. Shampoo, though disappointed at her husband’s lack of endurance, greedily swallowed his release. After a long burst and a few slow additional spasms, the experience concluded and she looked up to see the results of her efforts.

During the climax, Ranma’s brain had completely frozen, and the blacked out young man lay sprawled backwards on the cot. Shampoo held back a loud laugh at the sight and moved to straighten him out on the cot. Soon she cuddled up next to him and allowed him to drift off to a deeper sleep in her arms.

Tonight I lie with my husband, she thought, and tomorrow I will see him off.

A single tear ran down her face as she joined Ranma in slumber.

The next morning it took Ranma three tries to wake up, due to the fact that as soon as he remembered what had happened last night, he passed right out again. Soon though, he was awake and enjoying the warmth of the blue haired goddess cuddled up to him. When she awoke, no words passed between them, just a single kiss.

They cleaned and dressed in silence, both realizing the weight of the day. Sitting down to the morning meal, Ranma lifted the mood a little with talk of the sights he had seen over the years. Shampoo seemed enthralled by the idea of a city. Thousands of people living together in one place seemed impossible to her as the only place she had known her whole life was the hidden village of the Amazons.

Halfway through Ranma’s description of downtown Tokyo, a messenger knocked at the door. Shampoo spoke quickly with the girl as Ranma began to notice a commotion outside. He quickly splashed himself with a little cold milk from breakfast before the messenger saw a male in Shampoo’s hut and went to the door.

She asked, “What’s going on?”

Shampoo was reading a notice in Mandarin, and began to translate for Ranma, “The False One must be driven from the village, and the shadow of lies lifted from our kinswomen. I will come to reclaim my honor by destroying the demon at midday. Signed: Elder Enema.” Shampoo crumpled the note and threw it to the ground in anger, “Is old Elder that escape after Ranma’s arrival feast.”

“She sounds like she’s challenging me, but what’s all this lies?”

Cologne walked up to the two girls and said, “I can answer that.” She pointed to the challenge log in the center of the village and began, “Fifty years ago on that very log, I challenged for the position of Matriarch. There was a grand tournament, with many candidates among the most skilled warriors of our tribe. Enema was my final opponent, and I defeated her with a technique I had created myself. She claimed I had used dark sorcery, but the Council of Elders at the time overruled her. She never forgave me for the idea that I was stronger then her and has spent the last fifty years attempting to set the Council against me. You saw the results.”

Shampoo asked, “But you are strong leader, Amazon people have prospered under you. Why does Elder Enema still hold grudge?”

Cologne lowered her head and replied, “The young and the old share one thing in common, the ability to be stubborn.”

“So she’s coming here to fight me to prove you were wrong,” Ranma concluded.

“Yes, but I will not force you into this fight. This was my battle then, and I should finish it now.”

“I don’t think so, Granny. She said she was going to try and destroy me. That sounds like a direct challenge to me.”

“You are not an Amazon, child. You need not fight our battles.”

Ranma took Shampoo’s hand and looked Cologne right in the eye, “You said I had married Shampoo. And I already fought for a position as a warrior in this tribe. The only reason I could was because of your legend about a demon girl, which I happen to be. Sounds like I am an Amazon, whether I planned to be or not.”

Cologne looked at the two young people before her, and knew that she had made the right choice in allowing them to come together. Shampoo had shown Ranma love and affection without the abuse that she was used to. And Ranma was not only a lover, but a friend to Shampoo, something the girl needed as the rest of the village gave the granddaughter of the Matriarch a certain distance.

An outsider and the Champion of the village, two perspectives come together. They very well could be the future of our people, if they survive the coming battle.

“I guess your departure will be delayed, my child,” Cologne said.

Ranma smiled and replied, “Let the old man stew for a little while longer.”

Soon the village was gathered around the challenge log, and talk was on the new redheaded Amazon perched on one of the supports. Ranma had donned her new Amazon attire, a pair of black silk pains with a red silk vest done up with wooden ties. Her wings were unfurled and folded along her back, ready to open and take her to the air at a moments notice.

The sun reached the top of the sky, and the gathered warriors became quiet. A shadow passed over the crowd, and as Cologne looked up, her breath caught. A young woman descended from the sky to land on the support post across from Ranma. She appeared to be in her teenage years with pale orange hair. She wore a ceremonial set of armor that all the Amazons knew as representing the greatest of warriors. Her otherwise beautiful form was marred by two factors.

One was her additional, inhuman features. The elongated arms that seemed to have some kind of ribbed membrane stretching from waist to body, a pair of pointed ears, and clawed feet and hands. The effect was that of a bat given the form of a human.

The other was the vicious scowl etched on her young face.

Cologne’s eyes widened in realization and she pointed her staff at the newcomer. “Enema, you know well that it is against the laws to use Jusenkyo to reduce our age!”

“What do you know of our laws, betrayer,” the girl-bat shouted back. “It matters not. Once I destroy this fraud and take my place as true Guardian of our ways, I shall cleanse the Amazons of weakness, such as you and your kin.”

Across from her, Ranma slowly stood and allowed her wings to spread wide. She lifted her head, opened her eyes and made contact with her opponent.

“There are two reasons why thats not going to happen,” Ranma said confidently. “You’ve lost touch with the people of this tribe; you can see it in their eyes.” She then dropped into a fighting crouch and continued, “And Ranma Saotome never losses!”

Enema also found her stance and shouted, “TO THE DEATH!”

The combatants lunged at each other, meeting in mid air. Ranma quickly found that the transformed Elder was faster then she was when kick after kick needed to be blocked with little time to counter. After a full minute in the air, both landed on the log and renewed the engagement.

Ranma ducked in fast to try and take the offense, but a swipe from Enema’s hand proved that the new claws were not just for show, as they drew blood from her exposed shoulder. Pulling back, Ranma tried a different approach, unleashing her newest technique.

“Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken!” In a flash over a hundred punches were aimed at Enema’s midriff, and each one was blocked.

“Do you think to use such an old trick of Cologne’s on me? I have long ago learned to counter all her moves!” Small cuts began appearing along Ranma’s arms as the lightning fast punches met equally fast claws. Deciding that this was a losing gambit, she leaped into the air once more, landing on the support pillar. She was forced to jump even higher to avoid a raking blow to the face.

If ever there was a time for this to work, she thought, it’s now! With a mighty heave of her back and wings, Ranma reached for sky. Much to her amazement and joy, she found herself gaining altitude, working her way up over the village. Unfortunately, when she looked down, she saw an enraged girl-bat hot on her heels. Ranma only had a few seconds to come up with a plan as the other girl flapped her arms to close the distance.

Wait a second, that’s it! Enema’s wings were attached to her arms, while Ranma’s grew out her back leaving her arms free in flight. She’s in my element now. But I still need to finish this soon. She pushed herself further upwards, gaining as much sky as possible before her opponent caught up to her.

Almost a thousand feet in the air, the two met, twirling around each other. Ranma split her legs wide to avoid a jabbing kick and wrapped them around Enema. Enema tried to pull away, but was pinned to the redhead.

In a rage she snarled out, “I’ll kill you, then Cologne, then that little spore you whored yourself to!”

Ranma grabbed the girl-bat’s clawed hands in her own, pinning their arms together and growled back, “Saotome School Airborne Ultimate Attack…Demon Death Dive!” She then folded her own wings in.

The two airborne combatants began plummeting headfirst to the ground below. Enema redoubled her efforts to break free, but was held fast. She looked into the eyes of her opponent, and knew fear.

Ranma’s blue eyes had turned a deep red and were glowing bright enough to see in the noonday sun.

“What are you doing?!”

In a cold voice Ranma replied, “Ending this.”

For hundreds of feet, Ranma held tight, not giving the more experienced fighter an ounce of leverage. With only a few dozen feet left, Ranma spread her wings once more and released Enema with a head but for good measure. As she pulled up into a tight swoop almost touching the heads of the crowd, Enema plowed into the ground with a resounding crash and explosion of earth.

Ranma tried to pull back around to return to the battle, but found that she had expended far too much energy pulling up from the suicidal dive. Crashing into the nearby woods, she could only look on as she was unable to dodge a tree.

“Oh, crap.”

Shampoo bounded into the woods after the erratically flying demon girl as Cologne inspected the damage done by the dramatic attack. Enema was still breathing, but was out cold, and had several broken bones across her body. She shook her head in resignation and ordered guards and a healer to look after the heavily wounded girl-bat.

Shampoo found Ranma who had run face first into a tree, her arms and legs wrapped around it due to momentum.

She went up to the redhead and asked, “Ranma OK?”

The tree hugging demon turned her head to face Shampoo and replied, “Koala.” Ranma then fell from the tree and passed out. Shampoo simply shrugged and picked up Ranma, carrying her back to the center of the village. After being placed on one of the benches, she was checked over by another healer, and aside from exhausting herself and slightly pulling her wing muscles, was found to be all right.

After a brief rest, Ranma awoke with her head in Shampoo’s lap.

“I could get used to waking up like this,” she said. Then she tried to stand, and swooned back into Shampoo’s arms. “Then again, maybe not.”

“That was quite the show, child,” Cologne said from the far end of the bench. “Though you almost gave Shampoo and I a heart attack with that last stunt.”

“Sorry, Granny, but I was running out of ideas.” Ranma shuddered, “What was that anyway?”

Cologne looked at the ground and spoke with great sadness, “Enema used the Spring of Drowned Girl then she used the Spring of Drowned Bat to gain her new features. She believed that was what you had done.”

“The springs mix? No wonder you didn’t give me a chance to find a cure there.” Ranma looked up and continued, “Not that it turned out at all bad.”

Shampoo smiled down at the girl in her lap and said, “No, not bad at all.”

Ranma turned back to Cologne, “So I won, right?”

“Indeed my child, but your opponent still lives. The match was to the death, what do you want done with her?”

Ranma shuddered; she knew that the warriors here took life and death very seriously. She also knew that she had to follow her own honor, even if it was in conflict with those around her.

“Let her live.”

Cologne nodded, “I understand. She will be banished from the tribe, but unharmed by our warriors. Be warned though, she may not have taken this defeat well. But enough of that, you are tired and will need treatment. Shampoo will tend to you, and we will try leaving again in the morning.” With that the old woman hopped off and headed once more for the prisoner’s cages.

Her face went from content to angry as she got out of sight of the young couple. How dare Enema drag those two into our personal feud like that! She entered the prisoner areas, and noted that the guard had been reinforced and looked alert. No more mistakes would be made. She first looked into the cages where the other disgraced Elders sat. By looking into their eyes, Cologne knew that none of them approved of what Enema had done.

One was even so bold as to stand and speak, “Matriarch, I will not plead my case to you, we both know that is worthless, but I assure you, we find Enema’s actions a dishonor on the entire tribe.”

“Her fate is decided,” retorted Cologne, “when all is settled with that disaster, the tribe will determine what to do with you.” She then walked on to then next area where the guards were even more prevalent. Soon she saw her old adversary, returned to her elderly state.

“So, the whelp is dead, and you dishonor me by imprisoning me again,” smirked Enema from a cot. She lay with numerous splints and bandages holding her together, but still managed a sneer in Cologne’s direction.

“Ranma won, you old fool,” Cologne replied, “the only reason you are alive is because she spared you. Even now, she is in far better condition then you.”

“You can’t keep me here forever; you know I’ll eventually recover to fight again.”

“Perhaps,” Cologne said and gathered herself, “But not as an Amazon. It is the judgment of the tribe, Champion, and Matriarch that you have caused unforgivable disgrace to fall on this village. You broke our sacred laws governing the use of Jusenkyo’s waters. And you have attempted to overthrow the lawfully chosen Matriarch. The Matriarch voted for your death, the Champion voted likewise, as did the tribe. But you challenged an honored member of the tribe to mortal combat, and were spared. Therefore, Enema, your are exiled from this tribe for all time. You are no longer an Amazon.”

Enema screamed in rage as Cologne marched away from her, but her broken body allowed her to do little else.

Cologne walked out into the village square, and saw that Shampoo had already taken Ranma back to their hut. She entered to check on them and saw Shampoo wrapping an unconscious and pale looking Ranma’s hands.

“How is she, child?”

Shampoo responded, “Weak, she use up all energy in fight. Shampoo not know what to do.”

“She used all that energy unconsciously deflecting Enema’s strength; otherwise she would not have survived. But she is a succubus, and more energy is available to her,” Cologne put her hand on Shampoo’s shoulder to make her point clear. Shampoo nodded her understanding, and Cologne moved to leave, but briefly stopped and turned back. “You may not always be there when she needs this kind of energy, and the beast within her will always look for more pray. Can you live with that from your beloved?”

Shampoo thought about this for a moment and asked, “Grandma think Ranma love Shampoo?”

“She has had a life with little love, my granddaughter, so she may not yet know what love is, but I believe that there is a large place in her heart for you.”

“Then Shampoo try. After all, Shampoo love Ranma.”

Cologne nodded to the girl and left the hut, closing the door behind her. Shampoo began to undress herself and her wife. She took a moment to think about the amount of time the two had spent together, most of it nude, and knew that perhaps it was too early to call this love, or anything other then lust. But Ranma was kind, strong, honorable, and fiercely loyal, all things that Shampoo desired in a friend. If she could stay her friend, then perhaps love would follow. But for now, she had more important matters to attend to.

She spread the redhead’s legs and softly began to blow on her outer lips to make them aware of her intent, and paused to deeply inhale the scent of Ranma’s lightly furred mound. Even after three nights of lovemaking, she still found it intoxicating. Cologne had told her that this was part of the succubus’ natural abilities, but Shampoo only knew that it made her want the girl before her even more.

Using one hand she spread the quickly moistening lips open and began to lick Ranma’s insides. With the other hand, she reached down to her own bald mound and began to mimic the ministrations. As her tongue passed along Ranma’s clitoris, she stroked her own. When she probed inside Ranma’s core, her fingers slid inside herself as well.

She continued until she heard a soft moan of pleasure from her partner, and looked up to see that Ranma was coming to.

The groggy redhead asked, “What’s going on, Shampoo?”

“Shampoo need to give Airen energy. Ranma use too too much in battle.”

“But what…”

“Quiet now,” Shampoo said as she dragged herself up to plant a kiss on Ranma’s lips. As she moved, she allowed her large breasts to slide along Ranma’s, allowing both sets of nipples to brush each other. “Is time to feed, Airen.”

Shampoo then sat up, and moved to position her crotch directly over Ranma’s face. Ranma looked up, past the dripping mound, past the large breasts and swollen nipples, and to the encouraging face of her lover, and the hunger knew what to do. With long strokes she began, invading Shampoo’s neither region with an eager tongue, while her hands cupped Shampoo’s round bottom in an attempt to take in more. With a slight nibble of the sensitive nub at the beginning of Shampoo’s sheath, she drove the girl to climax, causing a cascade of juice to enter her mouth.

Shampoo rode the first wave, hands moving to her breasts, kneading the soft flesh and pinching the pink nipples, moaning in pleasure as Ranma relentlessly continued her assault on Shampoo’s core. Throwing her head form side to side, she rode more waves in quick succession as Ranma began to add sucking to her actions.

Ranma was rewarded once again with a flood of liquid from the girl above her, and with every drop she devoured, she felt her strength return. Her own body meanwhile was once more enjoying the backwash of Shampoo’s lust. Sympathetic orgasms passed threw her, warming her and easing her lingering soreness.

They continued, Shampoo eventually using one arm to brace herself or the wall as her back began to arch from pleasure. The other hand continued its massaging of her now reddened breasts. Ranma soon began to sense Shampoo’s limit approaching, and slowed down, moving her arms to hold up the spent girl above her. As she finished with one last lick, she lowered Shampoo to lie on top of her. Gathering each other in a hug, they deeply kissed, sharing the essence of their efforts. Ranma’s softly glowing blue eyes illuminated Shampoo’s smiling face, and for a moment Ranma thought she saw the light reflected in Shampoo’s green eyes, but it was fleeting and Ranma dismissed it.

Ranma stretched her back, luxuriating in the afterglow of sex, and noticed all of her soreness was gone. She lifted her arm up and flexed her hand. She could feel that under the bandages her cuts had completely healed.

“Shampoo, check this out.”

Shampoo used her remaining strength to inspect Ranma’s hand, even going so far as to unwrap it. There was no sign of the claw marks Ranma had received that day. Shampoo then inspected the rest of Ranma’s body, not a single cut or bruise remained.

“You use Shampoo’s energy to heal yourself,” Shampoo told the redhead. Ranma looked in amazement, and pulled her into another warm hug.

“Thank you,” Ranma whispered into Shampoo’s ear.

The other girl giggled back, “It my pleasure.”

Soon both girls had once more drifted off into slumber.

The next morning found Ranma, Shampoo and Cologne leaving the village. The trio moved at high speed through the forest to make up for the lost day. Cologne set a demanding pace, and kept them high in the branches to continue training on the way. Ranma spent stretches of the trek in flight, learning to avoid sudden obstacles in a dense environment.

As the light faded from the sky, the trio slowed to camp, and by Colognes estimation they had made up the time and would reach the rendezvous with Ranma’s father by late morning. Ranma had mixed feelings about the upcoming reunion, but put them to rest after a hug from Shampoo, and a reassurance from Cologne that the two would be together again as soon as possible.

The next day, the travelers came to the designated town on the outskirts of the province. After a few polite inquires by the Amazon Elder, they found Genma’s location, and Ranma wished they hadn’t. As far as jails go, it was fairly simple, an office for the local constable with a cell at the back.

“It’s about time you got here, boy,” Genma growled out at the sight of his son-turned-daughter. “Now tell this fool I’ve done nothing wrong and we can continue our journey.”

Ranma pinched the bridge of her nose in disbelief. “You had to do it, didn’t you, old man. The townsfolk told us you got plowed and tried to rob the bar two nights ago. Are you out of your mind?”

Ignoring her, Genma continued, “And why are you still in that disgraceful form. Have some pride, boy. You are an embarrassment to the entire Saotome clan.”

Ranma smacked her forehead and yelled at him, “Give me one good reason to get you out you stupid pain in the ass.”

“What will your fiancé think of you if you use that tone with your own, loving, father?”

Shampoo called out from the front of the office, “Actually, Shampoo agree with Ranma.”

Genma did a double take at this and looked at Ranma, “What is this Chinese floozy you picked up talking about? Your fiancée is the daughter of an old training partner of mine by the name of Tendo.”

Oh boy, Ranma turned to see Cologne holding a murderous looking Shampoo back. “Pops, that is my wife by Amazon law. And you better start telling me what the hell you are talking about, or I’ll let her at you.”

Genma coughed into his hand and solemnly spoke, “It was an arrangement from before the two of you were born. The two schools of Indiscriminate Grappling would be joined with the union of the two families that practice it, and they would become heir to both styles, the dojo, and lead the future of the school. This is a deep and grave honor you were chosen for.”

Cologne looked at the man and commented, “I smell a rat.”

“More like a wet panda,” Ranma sighed. “You have any proof that this isn’t just another one of your stupid ideas to try and kill me?”

“Oh the shame of it, my own son accusing me of any misdeed…”Genma saw Ranma’s eyes fade from blue to red, and reconsidered his position. “It’s in my pack. Third scroll case from the right with the clan crest stamped on it.”

Ranma looked at the scroll after retrieving it and slumped. On it was a contract outlining an arranged marriage, along with the signatures and stamps of his father, and a Soun Tendo. She turned to the awaiting Amazons, and gave them a look of desperation and guilt.

“He’s telling the truth.”

Shampoo rushed over and hugged the smaller girl, both looking like they had been hit in the stomach. But before they could descend any further into depression, Cologne thumped her staff against the floor.

“Shampoo, Ranma, remember you are Amazons. I know you value honor, Ranma, but remember that you are also honor bound to Shampoo with a warrior’s pledge. And Shampoo, we discussed this, and you told me that you would attempt to take on the role of the Chosen One’s mate. Let this little man have his moment today, but we are Amazons, and we shall always prevail.” Both girls stood a little taller after that.

Genma simply snorted in disgust at the display, but otherwise kept his peace.

Soon enough, Ranma and Cologne had pooled their rescores to pay Genma’s fine, and the group had moved to the edge of town where they made ready to part ways.

“Shampoo already misses Airen,” The Amazon girl said as they embraced.

“Wo Ai Ni, Shampoo,” Ranma replied, then kissed the taller girl. “See you soon.” She then turned to Cologne and bowed, “Thank you for everything, Matriarch.”

“Granny is fine, granddaughter,” Cologne bowed back, and the two Amazons began to walk back to their village on the other side of the forest.

As the Saotomes began on their eastward journey to the coast Genma looked down at his transformed son.

“At least you clipped off those useless wings, boy.”

“Want to bet, old man,” Ranma asked with a grin. She shrugged and released the magic hiding her wings, allowing them to slip through the special hidden openings on the back of her red vest. With a flap, she was airborne and gaining speed. She soon turned back and swooped in low at her startled father.

Oh yes, the whoopass was glorious.


To be continued.


Endnote: Thanks to Dumbledork and GreyPheonix for the reviews, and yes I do plan on letting this one run for a good long time. Until the next romp, thanks to my readers.