Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Complications ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: Exactly how many times have I done this? Ah well…I don't own either Ranma or KOTOR, they belong to their respective owners and companies.
Chapter 7
Complications
< >: Thoughts
**************
Furinkan High..three days later

Koujima was busy listening to the teacher on the topic of World History, namely on the Medieval Period of Europe after the Fall Of the Roman Empire. He was busy gathering notes and listening, while hearing AND sensing the sighs and emotions being radiated at him by many students, most, if not all were from female class-mates...though he could tell that one was STILL steamed at him, no doubt from the events from this morning.

Was it really necessary for him to do it when there wasn't a reason anyway?
**************

Flashback...

The fights were on as usual, but this time, Kouji didn't get involved and stayed away, and so did the boys from Kouji, it had already been established that attacking Kouji was a death warrant for the boys after being beaten up by him AND seeing him nearly take Kuno's head off with a bokken, which they knew now, that had it been with a steel blade, the insane kendo fighter would have been literally beheaded. That already sent a signal for the boys that this new guy WAS off limits.

However, it became apparent that a certain tomboy didn't listen to the unspoken declaration as Akane...after beating up the boys after training with more practice dummies back at the dojo of her family, Akane felt ready to give the boy a REAL challenge from a REAL martial artist, she had enough of the girls and her fellow class-mates calling Kouji a hunk and a great guy, why can't her fellow female class-mates see him for who he was in HER eyes...a pervert! Why drool over THAT guy?!

"Hey you!"

Koujima wondered just what she wanted this time. He was early by twenty minutes...and wanted to learn about history once more...but then he was called out.

"Yes? What is it Miss Akane?" Koujima asked politely, hoping that there would be no need for violence.

He wasn't adverse to fighting women, not in the least, his sparring with Bastila and Brianna before and after they had recovered from childbirth, along with Mira, Visas, Atris, Juhani, Mission, many of his Jedi female friends, his female Mandalorian clan members, and others had taught him that women deserved respect and acknowledgement, but his warrior training told him that Akane Tendo was only a low level Kempo Fighter.
He had learned enough about Akane's father who was Soun Tendo, who also turned out to be his father's close friend and training partner when they were under a man named Happosai for training. The old man in question was not present and that was a good thing, and the same with his dad.

But what troubled him was that Akane had good chances as a fighter, but her father had refused to train her in the higher fighting forms and naturally contributed to her low fighting levels, plus what he heard about Soun added to that, in the past, he had been a good fighter and master and had many students in his dojo, therefore supporting his family, and his daughters, the eldest being Kasumi, the middle and youngest daughters he knew as the cool headed Nabiki, and the temperamental one in front of him, Akane.
But according to what he gathered, Soun's wife died and ever since her death, Soun has been emotional and a cry baby, thus contributing to the decline of students and eventual lack of a new source of income for the Tendo family, with Soun's samurai pride forbidding him from getting support. He decided to see if he could at the very least do something, he had no bias with Akane or her family.

He however did not like Soun, sure grief was a normal emotion, but that can only go so far! He didn't think in cruel terms, but why didn't he honor his wife by being a responsible father? That meant working again as a teacher of martial arts and allow his daughters that chance to grow up and view the world. He knew that NO student would ever respect a sensei like Soun, and naturally protecting his daughters is normal, but not to the point that they can't become stronger on their own at times…it just didn't make sense at all. Not to mention pride can ONLY take you so far until it becomes a chain than an aid.
**************

Back to the present...

"I challenge you here and now! One on one!" Akane shouted as she got into a fighting stance on her school.

<Did I just hear that right?>

"Wait, why do you want to fight me anyway?" Koujima asked in a confused state as he looked at Akane in confusion.

"Simple...I want to show you how a true martial artist fights! I'll fight you and see just how good you are. I don't care if you've beaten them all..." She pointed to the mess of boys in the walk-way. "...they don't know martial arts anyway and so I'm not surprised you beat them all the first time you came here... I'll even let you use ALL your moves, and I'll use mine...sound fair?"

Koujima shook his head.
"Sorry, but that's one challenge I'm not taking up, I didn't come to Furinkan to pick fights Miss Tendo."
Koujima said as he went on.

"Why? Afraid I'd beat you?" Akane taunted.

The rest of the school gathered as they looked at both Koujima (Ranma) and Akane. Nabiki was also there, and she was not liking this a bit, though she was still making money out of it and wondered what Koujima's response would be to this one

<I can't believe Akane's actually called Koujima out...oh boy, this will really be a serious situation.>
The middle sister thought as she looked on.

"No...I'm not afraid, I just don't want to fight you because I don't feel like it's needed, and you're still a novice."

THAT got Akane's attention...HARD

"NOVICE?! LISTEN UP YOU BOY!!! I AM THE BEST MARTIAL ARTIST HERE IN NERIMA!!!"

"You don't need to shout, that's hardly a good lady's way of settling things. I do know martial arts, and I tell you that you're skill levels are too low for me to fight with you, it would be a serious mis-match."
Koujima said as he faced Akane as time was running out for the bell to ring to start the first period of class.

<Ouch, while that's true...I think Akane's not going to wait anymore.>
Nabiki thought as she saw the look of fury in Akane's face.

"TAKE THIS!!"
Akane's temper was on all time high, if he won't take her seriously, then she might as well pound him in like the pervert he was and show HIM how a REAL martial artist fought.

She launched a few kicks and punches, which Koujima dodged easily, as he sighed.
"See? You're not even moving fast enough, you strike as if I'm going to just stand here and get hit by you. Do better..."

"WHY YOU!!!!"

The dodging and attacking went on for a few more seconds until Koujima struck back...and the results were both painful and NOT pretty.

Akane attacked with a round house kick to the head but Koujima blocked it with ease and lashed out a soft kick to her stomach, but the blow was powerful in the sense of his twelve year training...the force was enough to make Akane bend down like an accordion!

She landed on her knees and groaned in pain, she then stared at him and shouted with pain in her voice.
"You blasted coward! You cheated, I wasn't ready!!!"
On the other hand, she was shocked, it looked like a weak kick, but it felt like she had been punched by a mallet in the guts!!!

<She's got to be kidding.>
"That blow was just a warning shot, I am warning you to change your mind Miss Akane, I have no quarrel with you so stop this foolishness, and need I remind you I DID NOT start this mess, you did...so deal with it properly."

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME!!!"
Akane then punched at Koujima until he caught it and used an Echani nerve strike to incapacitate her arms and with before he could stop himself, he aimed at a body zone due to his training under both Brianna and Visas.
The blow had knocked Akane backward be a few feet and before she could stand up...her body began to PAINFULLY lock up like it had been placed in a vice!!! And with that Koujima finished the last blow with a spinning heel kick to the side of the hip that sent Akane into a nearby pool of water...soaking her up like a drowned cat.

<Whoops! I think I overdid it!!!>
Koujima was surprised a bit, hoping that the girl was happy now...
**************

End of Flashback...

Akane was naturally late and forced to stand out the hall with a pail of water, and that was before she had her body PAINFULLY re-aligned since the blow to the body zone in question had caused her nerves to seize up and cause her bones to suddenly retract and painfully lock up...thankfully the move didn't kill, but incapacitate her and she recovered...AFTER missing two classes and three hours. To add to that was that it took only two seconds for Akane to be publicly beaten and humiliated in front of the whole school...so it was hardly a surprise that the Tendo sister was itching to beat Koujima up as soon as she could.

Unknown to others, Ranma (Koujima) had learned enough from Brianna to know how to knock out people without killing them. HAD he been seriously pissed off, Akane would not have been knocked out...she would have been confined in the ICU.
As his training with Brianna had shown him, Koujima (Ranma) had learned the way Echani viewed combat, and that it was communication, his moves were of reason and restraint, since he didn't critically injure the girl, but her moves were of unrestrained anger, disgust and arrogance...bad signs to him and to any Echani warrior, Akane was not only violent, but uncoordinated, foolish, arrogant, and most of all...too self centered. These were undesirable qualities and should be controlled. But this wasn't his concern for now...he had to do his classes.

He had no idea that in the next hour...a certain pair of new arrivals were coming to his location...One was coming from a home in Nerima...

And the OTHER was now arriving...but NOT from any part of Japan or the world...AND certainly wasn't HUMAN either.

**************

An hour later...

Ukyo looked at the newly acquired picture and looked at it while she tried to track down Ranma. While there, many of the male students of Furinkan had called her and greeted her cautiously, none of them were aware of the whole story of Ukyo's life so they were not aware that 'he' was actually a she. For now however she had other fish to fry as she would finger her giant spatula on occasion as she thought about finally getting the chance to beat Ranma to a pulp.

The picture had Nodoka and Ranma in the picture, and while the mess had been sorted out by her father and Ranma's mother, Ukyo wanted to find Ranma and pound him for all that she had endured for the past twelve years ever since they left. In a way she just wanted to vent out her frustration and anger and now was a good a chance as any to do that.

It was then that she spotted a band of people...mostly girls staring at a single direction, and when she looked at them...they all had adoring looks on their faces and she was getting even more curious.

"Hey, what's going on?"

The girls didn't answer as Nabiki came over to Ukyo. "Don't mind them Ukyo, they're having a fun time gazing at our new arrival a few weeks ago."

Ukyo had a sneaking suspicion and since Nabiki knew just about everyone she decided to ask.
"Who would that be Nabiki?"

"Koujima Yamatsu...I'll tell a bit about him before you see him. He wiped the floor with the bunch of boys that attack Akane in a few seconds, first time he came here, beat up Kuno-baby at the same time, and after that, nearly broke Kuno's neck in a kendo match, the shortest one in history if I might add, and then pounded Akane like paste just this morning."

"Hmmm...popular guy then." Ukyo said as she finally saw Kouji, and knew, just somehow knew that the boy known as Kouji was Ranma. Her eyes narrowed and she was sorely tempted to pound him with her spatula and make him suffer what she had gone through...but she didn't, at least until she knew if he still remembered her. That way she could finally be sure.

"Well...I'll be there at my usual spot making okonomiyaki again, been a while since I made some."

**************

Later...

Koujima then felt a feeling of apprehension hit him, along with slight tingle in his Force Sense...something or someone familiar was coming into the area. He wondered what it was but suddenly smelled something delicious...and that was something VERY familiar to him...so familiar in fact that it brought up an image of his childhood friend who made food like it for him when they were still kids.

<Can it be?>

He looked over when he spotted several other students move what appeared to be a grill, and from the way it looked, it was the kind that had a hot cooking surface. The ones used by chefs who cooked in restaurants and even cooking...

<Okonomiyaki...>

Kouji knew just who cooked it in that fashion and why the smell was so familiar to him. It was Ukyo...

He got up from his books and walked over and just as he looked, he spotted young man who appeared to around his same age...along with that was the fact that he wore a modified blue uniform and pants, making it known that he was a student, along with that were a bandolier of spatulas on him and a giant one on his back. Many students called him Ukyo, and acted as if the person was a guy.

To Ranma however, there was no denying the fact that this was his childhood friend Ucchan...and due to his senses, namely his Force Sense, he had little to no trouble in recognizing Ukyo's true gender despite her get-up...not to mention the fact that his mother DID tell him that Ukyo was a girl. He decided to see if he could speak to her, but he also knew better than to talk to her like a woman, from what he could sense, she was not in a good mood.

And Ranma was right on the target board as he was spotted by Ukyo...her eyes narrowed a bit as she served some more okonomiyaki to her fellow class-mates. She tried to keep to her original plan of testing him to see if he recalled her, but the anger she had for twelve years was getting on her so much that she was starting to feel the urge to just flat-out challenge him.

As he got closer, Ranma's eyes widened bit by bit as he gazed at Ukyo.
<Wow...Ucchan's so cute...how the heck could I have been dumb enough to not know that my close friend was a girl?!>
He had seen a lot beautiful women in his twelve years, but Ukyo was not too bad, after all, when they were kids, he thought, back when he thought she was a boy like him, that he would be a handsome guy when they were older. Looking at her also allowed him to pick up the emotions she was radiating, there was no doubt in his mind that she knew him ever since she looked at him...and the feelings of anger he was picking up were getting stronger as he was getting closer.

As soon as he got there, Ukyo was cooking a rather large piece of okonomiyaki and looked at him.

"Hello...you must be the new student here, you're Koujima Yamatsu, right?" Ukyo asked while smiling...which naturally didn't fool Ranma since his Force Sense told him about the restrained anger Ukyo had directed at him.

"Yeah, that's me...you know, I heard about you, you're Ukyo Kounji, right?"

"Yes. That I am, why do you KNOW me? Have we met before, like when we were kids?" The okonomiyaki chef asked pointedly, to see a reaction, if he KNEW what she meant.

Koujima (Ranma) got the hidden message and replied. "You remind me of someone who had the same name...one of my CLOSEST friends when we were kids."

Ukyo's eyes were patient, but her anger was getting hotter and this time she was right, he did remember her, and therefore recalled the yattai cart incident that left her and her father out of a means of income for the past years, she had worked hard as did her father to pay for the costs of getting a new cart and making enough money to keep their home intact, not to mention to pay for food, water, basic utilities, and the like.
She and her father had been suffering for the past eleven years and she had managed to calm herself when she faced Nodoka, who at the very least helped repair the damage by helping pay for half of their needs, allowing to make the final payments and hopefully alleviating their financial status, but Ukyo wanted Ranma to pay for all those years, she had been so humiliated by his actions and had been insulted for nearly all her growing up years, and had to promise NEVER to be interested with boys...

Now it was time for her to make him PAY!!

"I see...well, have this, and if YOU want to TELL me about it. then meet me at the back of the school, okay?"

She then handed the okonomiyaki to Koujima and said that she had to prepare for a special meeting with an old acquaintance...that puzzled the others as she left, but they didn't have to wonder long as Koujima gave a sigh and looked at the item and then walked away.
They thought it was nothing until Nabiki Tendo spoke to one of her underlings to state that there was going to be a fight between Ukyo Kounji and Kouji Yamatsu.

And due to his situation, the young Jedi Knight had no idea that he was being watched and his Force Sense had not warned him in time.
**************

Nabiki had been at Ukyo's stand and had seen the exchange with the two, provided she knew little of the two's actual history, but the waves of anger that Ukyo radiated at Koujima made the middle Tendo sister VERY curious as to what was going on between the two. It was normal to her that Akane and Kuno would attack Koujima, due to the respective incidents of humiliation that they endured at the hands of the relative new-comer...but an issue between one of their school's armed combatants AND him the very second they met certainly begged for attention to the middle sister.
As far as she knew on record the two had NEVER met, but the two acted as if they knew each other very well.

It was further compounded by the fact that the okonomiyaki Ukyo handed Koujima had a message in black food dye on it and it read:

It's been a LONG time Koujima...or should I say Ran-chan? You have no idea how long I've waited to find you and make you pay for all those years you left me by the side of the street. Today, at the back of Furinkan High, an hour from now...you and I will settle what you owe me. If I win, then I get my revenge and make you PAY...and If you win...then my revenge ends and I will forget my grudge...but I will never forgive it.

You're...friend...Ucchan.


That got Nabiki's attention a good deal.
<Why would Ukyo call Koujima Ran-chan? Isn't his name Koujima, that's what the records show in his entrance to Furinkan. What happened between the two all those years ago for Ukyo to have such a long grudge anyway?>

The mystery surrounding Kouji Yamatsu just got even MORE interesting!!!
**************
Later that day…
As the rest of the Furinkan High School students gathered to witness this latest match, many of them...including the Jedi Knight in their midst had not realized that a ship was just entering their atmosphere at considerable speed, and with it's own special cloaking systems and ion engine emissions, it was hardly surprising that many didn't think to wonder what it was, let alone KNOW about it.

***
***********

Japan Air Traffic Control Tower, Tokyo International Airport...

"Hmm...that's odd." A young radar operator said as she scanned a appearing and disappearing blip on her radar screen.

"Something wrong?" The supervisor came to his subordinate and looked at her radar display.

"Just something weird sir, an unregistered blip on the radar, no transponder or ID signature."

"Hmmm..."

The two of them watched as the blip suddenly disappeared as if it never existed, as they checked the instruments again, they found nothing wrong, and decided to have maintenance run a check. The radar operator sighed and decided that since she had been at her post for three to four hours since eight this morning, maybe the computer played a trick on her eyes. Not to mention it was possibly a flock of birds, migrating bird groups had a notorious reputation for flying in such large numbers that they appear as blips on radar.

***
***********

The 'flock' in question however appeared as a silver shard of metal and landed on a nearby hidden valley outside if Nerima's city area... out from a nearby ramp that came from the ship and out came Ly'sandra in her favorite outfit for the trip, namely a tank-top of comfortable
Shimmer silk dyed black, and with red Lashaa silk lining, the tank-top also had in it's neck collar that had a single green crystal, a crystal handed by Ranma as a gift for her in one of their missions. The large gap in the upper part of the bodice also showed the exposed upper portions of her well formed breasts and since the halter top covered only her chest, if you discount the fact that her bust threatens to burst forth that is, it also showed her well formed abs and curves.

Her arms were also showed with a pair of soft leather gloves that covered her hands and a bracelet with gold and jewels was clipped on her left arm.

Her hips were sinfully curved and her legs were also encased in black Shimmer
-silk, with the sides having criss-cross designs that showed the skin her long and sensual legs in a set pattern in a way that spelled danger to any house wife in fear of losing her husband to the sultry and downright sensual Zeltrons, and Ly'sandra had quite the track-record.

(If you've played KOTOR 2, and you've been to Nar Shaddaa, then you've met the Twin Suns, the female Twi'lek Bounty Hunters, and you can imagine that's what Ly'sandra is wearing right now.)

But the only one male she hadn't seduced was her Jedi friend no matter how close she came to doing so on many occasions, but she had a respect for Ranma and she did love to tease him...not to mention...she did have feelings for the young and handsome Jedi at seemed to make her wonder if it would be...

Ly'sandra smirked and decided to drink a special chemical to alter her skin tone to take on a more human
countenance and color, that of a light tan...now making the flame haired Zeltron female look like a human female, the chemical was good for twelve standard days and was non-lethal, almost like wine and non addictive either, only well trained individuals and Jedi could spot the difference.

The disguised Zeltron female took out her small hidden blaster and hid it in her nearby pack on the side of her belt and then activated the cloaking system of her ship and headed for a nearby bus station and spotted the incoming transport to town.

<I wonder if this really backward Unknown Region world is where Ranma really grew up?> Ly'sandra thought as she got some gold and jewels to pay for her trip into town. <Finding him here will be a real interesting challenge.>

Ly'sandra got up the bus and as the bus left, it was hardly surprising when the bus began to shake like a boiling pot with water coming out as the other riders of the bus saw the disguised Zeltron female.

**************

Meanwhile...back at the school...

<Wow, Ucchan came prepared this time.>
Koujima thought as he gazed at the ring he was in, namely when he studied the ring itself. The ring looked normal, but there was some cooking gear nearby and his Force Sense told him that the outer rims were not black because of black cloth, but were that of a metallic cooking skillet. If he touched them, he'd be burned.

Nabiki also noted that and then took out an egg and cracked it. Before Akane could ask what that was for, she saw it as the egg was cooked.

"Oh boy...if Kouji
ma tries to step on this and any part of his body touches it, he'd be burned. The entire thing's one giant okonomiyaki grill"

Akane smiled. "Serves him right! About time somebody beat him up!"

Ranma heard that and wondered WHAT was wrong with the youngest Tendo for her to be so hostile to boys anyway? He put that out of his mind and looked at Ukyo as she was dressed in her cooking attire/battle uniform. Her spatula was ready in her hands and several of the smaller ones were ready for use. The one thing that bothered him was why in the name of the Force did no one in the school know she WAS a she anyway?

Just by looking at her in her full outfit, he could tell she was a girl, and since she was a
long-time friend he was NOT in the mood for violence between them.

"Look, I don't think we..."

SWIPE!!!

Kouji ducked as the spatula tried to hit him. Ukyo however was dead set on finishing this fight and getting her revenge and that she was more than willing to use her full arsenals.

"I think talking's
already out of the question Koujima, fight me instead!"

The fight progressed as Ukyo tried to swing and cut Kouji
ma into two since her spatula had a sharp edge on it and she was VERY intent on introducing Ranma to it intimately as she swung and stabbed at him.

Kouji
ma tried to think of a way to reason with his long time childhood friend without fists being launched at first, though it went against Mandalorian tradition where they fought back, Ranma was a Jedi as well, and Ukyo's anger was very much understandable since after learning the truth from his mother about Ukyo it had been hard for him to think on hurting Ucchan, so he reverted to his Jedi training in diplomacy, and wondered if he could resolve this peacefully.

Not to mention the fact that he had noted that Ukyo was somewhat Force Sensitive...j
ust like Shampoo. The Force Aura would explain why he was very eager to be her friend when they were kids since he felt comfortable a good deal around her, but back then he didn't know that Ucchan was a girl. The Force Sensitivity would also explain why she had been able to be this good with her spatula for the past twelve years since he had to work a bit on dodging the bladed weapon.

She then tossed several smaller spatulas and they too were razor sharpened and Kouji had to dodge them and while moving about, yet to make a blow of his own. his naturally got the attention of Nabiki.

<Why isn't Kouji
ma retaliating? Most of the time I've seen him, if he's attacked, he would fight back, but with Ukyo, he merely dodges and blocks...why is it he acts as if he doesn't want to hurt Ukyo?>

But before Kouji
ma could try to reason with Ukyo, she had a plan in her mind as she tossed a special amount of batter at him with her spatula.
"Here! I just made this recipe...hope you LIKE it!"

Kouji
ma ducked the attack but suddenly found his feet suddenly held by the stuff. "What the heck?! This isn't ordinary okonomiyaki batter is it?"
He directed the question at Ukyo has he tried to free himself.

"Right you are...this IS ordinary batter of my own make, with rubber ceme
nt of course! Now how about you have some extra helpings of my works eh, usually I don't mix these with my cooking, but these should keep you still!!!"

Ukyo suddenly fired Yakisoba noodles around Kouji
ma's arms and managed to drag him to the ground while trying bash to death with her spatula.

Through
out the whole time this was happening, Koujima (Ranma) was beginning to wonder just what he should do, the anger Ukyo was radiating was strong and had good reason to be directed at him but his desire to defend himself was getting to him and now he decided that the best way to reason with her was to take the fight out of the ring before he used his warrior training and really get back to the fight as his own temper was getting hotter.

As he dodged the last attacks, he was finally able to get free when Ukyo suddenly threw packs of tempura at him and his sensitive nose picked up the smell of Gun-powder. He didn't panic as he allowed the Force to calm him.

Ukyo smirked as she looked at the cloud as the sounds of gun-powder ended. "Hmmm...that's done, now all I have to do is merely clean up."

Akane was cheering and many
of the guys and girls wondered if Koujima had met his match. Nabiki however wasn't convinced, she had seen a change in Koujima's face the moment he got up and got covered, he wanted that to happen.

<He has a plan...>

"Hah! Show that pervert!!"

The cheering however was cut short as Ukyo was suddenly grabbed by her own noodles in the hands and before she could do anything she was dragged into the cloud with a yelp.

"What the?!"

The dust cleared at a second and Kouji
ma appeared with a VERY hardened expression on his face as he restrained Ukyo with her own noodles.

"I think it's high time we took this outside Ukyo.."

But as they were about to leave, Ukyo growled as he whispered in her ear. "I think we need to talk Ucchan...and here is not a good place."

Before anyone can say anything, Kouji
ma left the ring and leaped away...leaving the rest of the students wondering just what the heck had been going on between those two. Nabiki however had a very sneaky idea and moved away to track them.

***
***********

Later...

Ly'sandra got out of the bus and she blew a kiss to the occupants, all of whom were members of a college basketball club, all of them were drooling and begging for her to stay with them to their game, making many cheerleaders leave THEIR marks on the players.

Ly'sandra laughed a bit to herself and sighed, at least the guys were kind enough to let her ride and keep some of her money, she decided to find some suitable quarters and supplies while she was looking for Ranma. And it seemed that she would never run out of helpers.

Men were now divided into two categories the second they spotted the Zeltron woman.

Group A.) They were beating each other for looking at the HOT redhead.

Group B.) They were falling head over heels on themselves and others in trying to get her attention.

"Miss!!! What's your name?!"

"You live here?!"

"What's your favorite food?!"

"Do you have a boy-friend?!"

Like Ly'sandra had used her form and
pheromones to get a free ride, she got free information and she smiled and spoke, and the men were falling over themselves to help her out. This was her way to get information and it worked, but she knew better than to get into too much trouble as wives and girl-friends were already looking at her with jealous, murdering glares, and giving their respective husbands/boy-friends the warning smack.

As much as the Zeltron female was having fun turning heads and igniting libidos, she had a friend to find. But she certainly was going to enjoy this situation for all it was worth as she walked away in her usual sassy and sexual manner, that along with her form, d
ress, and pheromones were enough to start a riot as men were following her like rabid dogs in heat...which they were right now anyway.

One thing was apparent...there was going to be A PLAGUE of swollen cheeks with red hand marks tonight in Nerima as slaps were heard all over town...along with OTHER sounds of physical torture.

***
***********

Ranma
/Koujima looked around as he leaped from the area of the previous match, he arrived on the other side of the nearby storage shed and decided to drop Ukyo there and then used the Force to unbind Ukyo from the noodles, by breaking the bonds on the molecules of the noodles.

In that instant Ukyo tried to swat him with her spatula but he blocked it and gave her a glare.

"I'm getting very tired of you attacking me Ucchan...I KNOW about what happened to you all those years ago, from my mother."

Ukyo glared once more and with considerable effort yanked the spatula out of his grip, that been merely strong enough to stop the weapon in the first place.

"Shut up you jerk! How could you KNOW everything?! Do you know what it's like to hear the girls who you live with
whisper that you're fiancée ran out on you?! Do you know how that feels?! Every day I had to live with how you left me on the road...and you took the only source of income my family had...we had to work even harder to gain a new cart...and even more so in order to live...how could you possibly KNOW?!"

Ranma had to block and dodge again as she tried to take him down. "But I thought that my mom helped pay for that part, at least partially...why then are you still so hell-bent on beating me up? How was I supposed to know about marriage when I was merely six years old?! And how could I have ever known you were a girl?"

"You're mom DID help me and my dad! But can you even think that I can just walk away from all those years, twelve years of being called the jilted girl who can't find a husband? You have no idea what that life was like!"

Ranma sighed, he wondered if there was something he could do. And decided to just talk, but not before blocking her last attack and stunning her with an Echani nerve strike to the arms.

"I know...I'm sorry, I know that I can't really say I know anything about what you went through for twelve years Ucchan...but I am sorry for all you had to go through."

"Fine! You're sorry!!! So what
do you plan to do now?!"

"Well...for one thing. I want to know if you've looked in a mirror
lately, because whoever said you couldn't catch a guy must be blind."
Ranma said with a smile as he used a bit of the Force to bring some feeling back to Ukyo.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"
Ukyo fumed as she got ready to clobber Ranma once more.

"Cause you look cute...a bit more so when you're angry."
Ranma said with a smirk, a simple and honest smirk.

Ukyo was already recovered and had her spatula in hand, but suddenly dropped it at the comment and blushed a bit.
"Are you trying to get me to stop creaming you?! I am not cute!"
She said as she glared at Ranma.

"You are...seriously, had I known you would grow up to be such a cute woman, I'd have changed my mind and stayed."

Ukyo blushed even harder.
"Am I really...?"

"Yep...and now, you look even cuter when your blushing."

"Stop it! I...I...I'm not cute."

"That is one thing I'm not lying about Ucchan. Look...I know that I was young and I knew nothing about you for real, but if you want to...I want to make it up to you, for all the bad things you went through, can I try and make you feel better in some way?"

Ukyo smiled a bit. Ran-chan sounded very sincere...and there was a feeling that maybe they could start over.

"I was wondering I could be...your fiancée again?"

Ranma sighed and replied.
"Well, that's not entirely what I had in mind, but don't get me wrong either. I just want you to get to know me again I mean, I haven't been back for twelve years and so have you. I also don't want to bind you to a promise we were not all that ready for. I want to get to know you again Ucchan, just as it's better you get to know me again, and maybe when things are fully worked out, who knows? I know...that it's not what you want to hear Ucchan...but this way...we can start over...just like I did."

Ukyo was a bit mad at Ranma's words, but saw the logic in them, she saw that despite his memories of the past, he was different from the last time she had seen him, and it HAD been twelve years, she had changed from the naive girl that she was, though she was still innocent about things. But she also saw that what they did was in the past and she was happy that there seemed to be no sigh of Genma's influence on her Ran-chan. And so she agreed...

"All right Ran-chan. This wasn't what I had in mind...but it's worth a shot." Ukyo said as she hugged her Ranma once more.

"Well...I see that what I heard was right on the money!" A sultry and sexy voice came from the top of the wall near them, forcing the two to look up.

To find the most sinfully clad redhead looking at them with a warm smile directed at Ranma.

"Who are you?!" Ukyo said with
suspicion as she felt the redhead looking at her Ran-chan with a look that spelled danger to her senses.

"Easy there girl...I'm not here to fight you. So this is that childhood friend of yours eh Ranma?"

Ranma sighed as he kept his hormones in check as he knew just who that voice, and the
pheromones came from.
"Nice to see you too Ly'sandra, yeah, this is my childhood friend Ukyo Kounji...please don't do anything to get into fights with anyone today."

The redhead nodded and leaped away and walked over to both of them and extended her hand to Ukyo.
"My name's Ly'sandra, so you can just call me Lyss for short. Ranma told me a lot about you went we first met, when his mentors took him on the training journey."

Ukyo shook her hand and still kept wondering what was the story between this redhead and her Ran-chan.

"Ucchan...this is the address me and my mother live in...we can discuss things there, and why I take the name Kouji now. We can see each other there."

Ly'sandra then gave a smile as she drew closer to Ukyo and whispered.
"I know you LIKE Ranma a great deal and you want to get closer to him, am I right?"

"Yes, why?"

Ly'sandra then grinned widely and then before Ukyo or Ranma could do anything, she reached out for Ranma and held him close...shocking Ukyo AND Ranma!

"Then I hope you don't mind a little competition too."
And with that, Ly'sandra Sundyr kissed Ranma (Koujima) Yamatsu right on the cheek.

Ranma realized his life had just begun to get complicated as Ly'sandra winked at both him and Ukyo and left, while leaving her address in a piece of paper in his hands. Now all he had to do was explain to Ukyo the situation before she thought things differently as she glared at him.

"Ran-chan...WHAT is the deal between you and THAT redhead?!"

Unknown to all three, a certain Nabiki Tendo had just managed to snap some pictures of them, namely when Ukyo revealed he was a she...and the arrival of Ly'sandra, she had to use a long range camera and she didn't get all the data, namely audio data since she had been tired sprinting and looking for them and she was a bit too far to hear anything, so she was not yet aware of Kouji
ma's true identity as of yet.

But things were about to get even hotter...

Meanwhile all throughout Nerima, the men of nearly half the town were either sleeping out in the couches or in the guest rooms of their respective houses...ALL of them having red hand marks on their faces along with a host of OTHER injuries.

**************

To be continued...
**************
Author's notes:
Oh yeah…God Bless the man who made caffeine! I am working on overtime here with the coming in chapters…actually they are chapters I worked with and modified in my spare time. And as you can see in this new one…things are not getting any easier for the Jedi Knight.
Akane's after his head…Ukyo has just challenged him to a fight, and it seems that his Zeltron friend has just arrived. And now that he has been able to establish a peaceful situation with Ukyo, it seems that he discovers that Ukyo is also Force Sensitive as Shampoo was. What does that mean for Ranma boy?
Well I don't want to spoil it yet, but it will be fun…now if you want to know what Ly'sandra looks like…imagine a red-haired version of Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge and you've got it down pat…and since there IS a big possibility that she will be part of the Furinkan High population…what position shall she take? (NOT THAT WAY YOU PERVERTS!!!!)
Will she be a student teacher, a student, administrator, or the school nurse? And what will be the outcome of this situation?
Hold on to you're helmets and grip those lightsabers tight…the hyper drive's about to go all out!!!
See you in the next chapter!!!