Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Company ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma or any of the characters therein, nor do I own Knights of the Old Republic or any of the said characters therein as well. I'm just making stories out of them.
Chapter 8
Company
< >: Thoughts
**************
A few days later...

Ranma (Koujima) gave a sigh and prayed to Kami-sama that today won't get too stressful. Last night, he and Ukyo had a long discussion with his mother Nodoka and the young woman had been informed on the current reasons why Ranma had taken the name Kouji Yamatsu, and that was to avoid detection from Genma and ensure that Ranma would not be dragged into another bogus idea, and Nodoka would not lose her family ever again.

It had been a bit hard to explain to Ukyo that he had been in the universe for the past twelve years and training with various warrior groups and studying, she nearly thought this was a game made by Ranma, until he showed her his ship, the supplies, weapons, gear, and everything else including his powers with the Force and his lightsabers.

He also told Ukyo about her being the same as him to a degree...that she was Force Sensitive, and like Shampoo, she asked if he wouldn't mind training her. he replied that under normal circumstances, he wouldn't mind, but he would have to get approval from Revan and the rest of the Jedi he trained with for twelve years, plus that, now was not the time for Ukyo to be trained since she had the rest of her high school life to look forward to. Ukyo agreed and was escorted back to her father's house, she also promised never to reveal who he really was.

So for now, he was still Kouji Yamatsu, and for that, he was thankful and hoped that as time would pass, things won't get too complicated in his life. As he thought about his masters back in the Republic, he wondered also about the Amazons, he had listened to the news reports and was happy that they had been able to rebuilt and the tentative trade relations were made between the Chinese Republic and the Amazons. He hoped that Shampoo and her family would be fine and they would do well soon once the peace had been ratified.

For now he had to go back to school and deal with the usual barrage of situations he seemed to walk into when he got to school. He hoped by the Force things didn't get too complicated.

**************

If there is one thing anyone with life knows, even the Force has a sense of humor

**************

In an airport in China...

"It was nice of the president to loan us tickets on this flight Grandmother." A purple-haired teen in a elegant dress for Chinese women spoke in Mandarin to her fellow relative who was an extremely old woman with long white hair and green robes and rode on a cane, the elder woman smiled at her younger relative.

"Yes, it was a good thing too. Now Shampoo...I want you to know that the special student visa you have will allow you to study abroad and this IS your first time out into the world. So be at your best behavior and learn from your experiences."

"Yes, so we are going to Japan?"

"Correct, I thought about which country for us to visit and Japan is a logical choice since it is the closest to our homeland. I hope that the lessons you have been taking in Japanese will be helpful to you."

"Yes Great-grandmother...do you think...do you think we could see Ranma there?" The teen asked hopefully as she recalled the tall, powerful, and handsome Jedi Knight that she met back on the Tournament nearly three months before.

Cologne also wanted to meet her village's savior but thought that despite Japan being a chain of islands and not as large as China, it would be hard to look for Ranma in them since the Jedi had not told them of his mother's location.

"I don't know, but we will let fate...or in Ranma's case...The Force decide."

Shampoo nodded and secretly hoped to see Ranma again.

As the plane began to leave the airport, a duck was flying frantically to follow it, it was a normal looking duck...unless one ignored the fact it was wearing the THICKEST pair of glasses one had ever seen.

**************

Later...back in Japan, namely in Furinkan High...

<By the Force...I spoke too soon.> Ranma groaned a bit as he gazed at their new English teacher being introduced by their principle. He already knew just WHO was coming in...namely from the minute pheromones coming out from HER.

"Class, I would like to introduce to you our new student teacher from overseas, Miss Lisa Trenton. She is from England and is a student teacher from Oxford University who is taking a course in Literature and Education, as she is also learning about Japanese culture in her time here, she will also be your fellow student in Japanese culture and history. Please introduce yourself Miss Trenton."

The teacher then allowed Lisa Trenton...or Ly'sandra Sundyr to enter the classroom. She was decked in a cream white blouse and business jacket, with a skirt just above the knees, allowing many to see her toned, long and sensual legs along with her hips and build. Her hair was no longer in braids, with only a pair on either side of her face. That coupled with the fact that her blouse and jacket had a hard time containing her ample bust and looked somewhat strained added to the package.

'Lisa' smiled warmly and bowed a bit, allowing her form to be seen a bit more. "Hello students, and fellow classmates, I am Lisa Trenton from Oxford shire England, and I am happy to be part of this class, I hope we can all learn from each other."

All the boys in the class-room were either drooling like fountains or trying not to faint from loss of blood through their noses or were adjusting their pants since they became tight, while the girls were glaring at her in jealousy. Four people were however gauging the redhead.

Akane was snorting and dismissing the sensual redhead as below her attention.

Nabiki was seeing yen signs as she planned to keep tabs on Lisa and sell new pictures, not mention learn more about the new member of the school since she looked familiar.

Ukyo was looking in apprehension as she looked back and forth between Lisa, or Ly'sandra/Lyss and her Ran-chan. She wasn't going to lose her Ranma to her. She had so much to make up for.

As for Ranma (Koujima)...he would have to keep an open eye on his disguised Zeltron friend and hope that she doesn't start a riot with her pheromones, it didn't help matters that he too was starting to get affected.

**************

Later...

Ranma sighed as he sat down on the table in the cafeteria after the lunch period, and just like before, there were whispers going on about, namely from the girls talking about him and the latest gossip, one of the topics in discussion was the fact that Ukyo Kounji was actually a girl, the okonomiyaki chef explained the whole thing and said that she had made peace with her former friend 'Ranma'. Naturally, true to her word, Ukyo didn't say that Koujima Yamatsu was Ranma himself, and the girls became more accepting of the situation.

Akane however used the past story of Ukyo to further her belief that all boys were perverts and did some extra punishment to the guys later.

The OTHER topic was the fact that their new class-mate and teacher from England Lisa Trenton was becoming a HOT item. The redhead had won the eyes of ALL the boys in school and not a moment passed that the girls were either envious of her looks and form, or were jealous at how the boys were falling for the redhead. Boys were all whispering and acting like stunned idiots when the redhead would pass by.

Nabiki was raking in the yen notes as photos and data sheets of the new foreign student were selling like hot-cakes fresh off the pan. The girl was slightly jealous in the sense that the boys were now divided in chasing either Akane or Lisa. The middle sister however discounted that and went on to do what she can with what she had.

Ranma sighed and wondered just what else was going to happen today. And lo and behold, in came Lisa Trenton in her school uniform… that is, her modified uniform. which was the same like the normal Furinkan uniform for girl students, but instead of the usual green and white, the outer part was in deep black, with the skirt being form fitting and hugged her slender and well built frame, plus the rest of the clothes were tailored to fit Lisa's form just as the outer clothing, giving her a sensual and provocative look. (Hey, not as revealing, but she IS a Zeltron.)

That got the boys running over themselves to greet her, while the girls merely steamed a bit as they looked at her with jealousy. Ukyo was nearby and was walking in her normal male garb, she may not look feminine, but Ranma knew her to be a pure girl.

Ly'sandra or Lisa was taking advantage of the boys, and made even Nabiki Tendo's tactics look like child's play as she got some real large amounts of food, and Ranma knew one thing about Zeltrons, apart from being fierce warriors in their own right, pleasure seekers, scientists, celebration specialists, and seduction specialists...was the fact that they had the highest metabolisms in the galaxy, he had seen one Zeltron male gorge on the richest foods served in a banquet and still be healthy and strong the next day without his body crashing. The women were just as strong and more...he had seen Ly'sandra and even he was surprised at how much SHE ate in one setting.

"Hello Kou-san, can I sit here, and I want to apologize about the fight we had a few days before." Ukyo said as she sat down next to Kouji and smiled.

"Sure."

Just as Ukyo sat down, 'Lisa' arrived after escaping her admirers and all of whom were grumbling as their attempts of get more information from Lisa ended in them being left alone, plus the fact that she was sitting down with Koujima who was also being kept in company by Ukyo, but her smiles were worth it.

"Damn! Why does he get the babe?!"

"Careful, you saw what he did to all the club students and Kuno, along with Akane, you want him to hit you or what?!"

Kouji sighed as he heard the whispers and emotions. He then gave a slight glare at the disguised Zeltron as she smiled innocently at him while downing a small pack of chips.

"Did you HAVE to do that Lyss? I know you used your wiles on those poor guys to get that much food, are you up to something again?"

"Me? No, of course not."
 
Lisa said to tease Ranma, she knew that as a Jedi and a user of both the Force and an adept reader of emotions and body language, Ranma knew she was lying, but she had fun anyway.

"No, never mind, just try not to overdo it Lyss."

Ukyo was looking at Lisa with a suspecting look, considering how much food she had on her tray.
 
"Excuse me...but are you sure you can finish ALL that...I mean...not that I'm all that worried, but aren't you worried about getting fat?"

Lisa smirked and looked at Kouji. "Care to tell her about me...Kou-san?"

Kouji sighed and spoke to Ukyo. "Lisa, or Ly'sandra's not from England, or anywhere on Earth for that matter. She's from a planet known as Zeltros."

"Are you telling me she's an...alien?" Ukyo quietly asked with a raised eye-brow as she digested the idea of the vivacious redhead being an alien that Ran-chan had met in his travels with the Jedi.

"I'll fill you in on the details some other time Ucchan, but suffice to say, Lyss's people have very high metabolic rates and that allows them to eat foods too rich for normal human consumption, that and the fact that they are always in excellent physical shape makes her more than capable of surviving on amounts like that, I even think this won't be enough for you Lyss?"

Lisa smirked.
"Hardly, this is barely enough to consider a light snack. I can't believe you humans get fat on light stuff like this."
She said as she consumed a whole box of tempura in a few seconds along with a few small cream cakes.

Ukyo shook her head as she digested what she was told, she certainly had a LOT of catching up to do with her Ran-chan! She then thought about something and looked at both Ranma and Lisa.

"Ever wondered where Kuno is? I haven't seen him for the past days to near a week."

"Last I heard he asked for three weeks of sick leave from the school board, I don't know what he's up to and I hope he doesn't come back to cause headaches for all of us again. Or he might try to do something to get even with me for what I did to him when I was in the gym a few weeks ago."

"What did you do to Kuno? I wasn't able to get ALL the details Kou-chan so can you tell me?"

"Who's this Kuno guy and why would he have a beef with you after what you did with him in the gym?"
Lisa asked, curious as to why this guy would be looking for a fight with a Jedi like Ranma, not to mention Ranma was a Mandalorian by right.

Koujima explained what happened between him and Kuno and gave his Zeltron friend an overview as to who Kuno was in the school and what happened between them, when he was done Lyss was looking at him with surprise, amusement and shock, same with Ukyo.

"He challenged YOU to a sword-fight?!"
Ly'sandra had seen Ranma in action with both sword and lightsabers and the idea of anyone saying that they could beat the Jedi with a blade was preposterous, unless they were Sith warriors or those few groups who had been trained to battle Jedi specifically, and with Ranma being a Mandalorian...well, anyone who did fight him, must have a MASSIVE ego problem or low disregard for their own health.

"Yeah he did."

"That guy must be really loaded with spice to mess with you."
Ly'sandra said as she snuggled closer to Ranma, making Ukyo look a bit steamed and so with all the other girls in the cafeteria. Akane was about to attack Ly'sandra for being a hussy, and secretly she hated the fact that the admiration and adoration she normally had was now directed to the redhead snit. But as she was about to walk up to the redhead and berate her for acting that way…fate had other ideas...

Guess who just came in?

"Now Koujima… you foul demon sorcerer, you shall finally be destroyed by Heaven's righteous wrath which I, upper-class man Kuno will dispense on your foul presence!!!"

Koujima shook his head with a sigh as a certain idiot samurai wannabe came into the cafeteria.

"By the Force...that guy's more stubborn than a nest of mynocks!"

Kuno glared at Koujima with fire in his eyes, after being humiliated by Kouji, the kendo captain had been at home training with many tutors of the classic kendo arts and after nearly three weeks of hard work, he was now ready to defeat the foul new student. His precious victory was nothing but an act of foul sorcery and now he will gain his just...

Kuno stopped and looked as if he had been stabbed by Cupid's arrows in the heart...as he stared at the vision of heavenly loveliness next to Kouji.

<By heaven....who is that crimson haired goddess?! I shall free you my goddess from that foul demon. Hear me, Koujima, you shall release that vision of loveliness! Only I, the worthy Tatewaki Kuno shall have her love!!!>

Ly'sandra snorted at the way Kuno was looking at her, and she didn't like the way he was gazing at her Jedi friend.

************

Kuno approached and was about to present the newly introduced batch of roses and whatnot when Kouji gave him a warning look, but the idiot considered that as a sign that the foul sorcerer did indeed cast a spell.

"Pardon me my goddess, while I deal with this cursed hell-spawn!"
He then faced Kouji with a drawn bokken.

"How dare you stop me from my destiny with the redhead goddess, you low bred sorcerer?!" He was about to attack when Kouji caught his wrist in a vice like grip and gave him a warning glare.

"Lisa and I have been longtime friends Kuno, I suggest you talk to her civil and the same with me, I was under the impression that I already defeated you three weeks ago."

Kuno sneered.
"I have been training for the past three weeks to take back my rightful place as the best warrior, the same place you dared to usurp from me by your foul sorcery!!! You are nothing but a foul cur who used nothing but foul magic to beat me...now I will beat you to the ground and free the lovely Lisa from your foul spell that you enslaved her!!!"

Koujima felt a massive sweat drop flow down his head at the bout of lunacy he had just heard. This guy needed a psych-droid to look into his brain and a session with the Ithorians just in case his brain was damaged.
Ukyo was also steamed at how Kuno had just called her Ran-chan...she resisted the urge to smash Kuno's idiotic face in like a grape...but fighting was forbidden unless with reason.

Ly'sandra however was NOT in a good mood. She had sparred with Ranma and knew just how honorable Ranma was in combat, the only time he ever used the Force was when dealing with Sith and their dark allies...this pompous robe wearing son of a schutta had no idea how close he was to getting creamed.
She had recalled a few busted up Rodians who dared to mock Ranma when they learned he was a Mandalorian AND a Jedi, and called him a weak willed pile of nerf droppings...they didn't last long when Ranma challenged them to a fight though. She however wanted a piece of the action as she got up and got between Kouji and Kuno.

"Boys...I suggest you cool your jets and simmer down. Listen...Kuno is it? I'll tell you what, if Kouji's okay with it, you and I can fight, IF you beat me...then I'll go on a date with you."

Kuno nodded in agreement. "DEAL!!!"

"Ah, I'm not done yet. If I beat you...you promise that while I am here, you leave Kouji and me alone under my rules and his...you agree, noble samurai?" She asked teasingly as to appeal to his so-called sense of honor.

"I agree! What say you?" Kuno said to Kouji as he looked expectantly.

Kouji sighed and knew that from prior experience with sparring with Ly'sandra, he knew that she may not be up to his caliber, but she was MORE than capable as a fighter compared to the deluded Kuno.

"Deal, but I set the rules in this fight, and when it's over, I set the rules, agree?"

"Deal!"

"The fight will be in the gym three hours from now, be there Kuno." Kouji said as he got up and was followed by Lisa and Ukyo.

"I shall be there, and I shall free both my Goddess Lisa from your grasp and show you that I am the true Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!"

<More like Blue Ferro-crete skulled idiot of the millenium! By the Force, what's the reason I have to deal with a rat like him?!>

***
***********

Up in the Heavens, the Gods and those who were one with the Force gathered to watch the show...and for the first time were taking bets.

***
***********

"Are you sure you want to do this Lyss?" Kouji asked Ly'sandra as she went to a room to practice and get her gear together.

"Yep, don't worry hon, I can handle it!" Ly'sandra said with a devious smile.

"Just don't kill him, it IS a duel with non-bladed weapons, not a death match." Kouji sighed as he left her to change.

Ukyo asked her Ran-chan. "Just how good is Lyss?"

Kouji sighed."Let me put it this way Ucchan...she brings a new meaning to the term blade mistress, she's not as good as a lot of others I know, but she's good, believe me...Kuno has no idea what he's gotten into with Lyss."

***
***********

On the time of the fight...

The rest of the Furinkan students got into the gym and even some teachers got into the act as they surrounded the combat mat, Kuno was in the center and was in his normal garb for the match between him and the goddess known as Lisa Trenton. He didn't expect a fight, he was a warrior and would win her hand easy in this fight.

As Kouji
ma and Ukyo arrived, they got into the position for the officials and in came Lisa.

She was dressed in deep violet form fitting pants and soft ankle length boots and had a short sleeved halter top on her upper form that covered her chest but not her toned stomach. and her long slender arms, but she was wearing armour used in fencing. A chest and back guard set, that hugged her frame and her bust, and the black cloth covering the upper portion added to her looks, while a full arm guard was on her left arm from shoulder to hands, and on her side was a strong but elegant sword, that Kouji recognized as a blunt rapier style Echani training blade. Normally Echani swords were all sharp, but this WAS a non-lethal match so no chance of her using a sharpened blade with no sharp tip either, so Kuno was relatively safe. Her hair was in a coif to allow her to see in the fight, while the long braid was held by a star clip on the left side of her face so not to swat her in the fight, while that didn't allow her crimson wave of hair to be seen it added an air of sensual class to the disguised Zeltron.

The results were obvious as the both male students and male teachers were drooling hard and their libidos were on fire, and so was Kuno who vowed to win the hand of his Goddess and th gain the chance to defeat Kouji.

Kouji
ma sighed and go ready to call the rules of the match.

"This will be for five minutes, any part of the body the steps off the mat, and that person loses the match be default. The winner will be allowed to do what is specified. For Kuno, if he wins, he may date Lisa and challenge me to a match, and if Lisa wins, then she may dictate what Kuno cannot do with her nearby. The entire body is the target, but no lethal attacks. Whoever knocks the other out in KO or TKO is the winner. This clear?"

Lisa nodded in agreement, while Kuno smugly agreed, but not before stating that he is destined to win this match, Lisa's hand and defeat the foul cur Kouji.

Kouji
ma wondered if his mentors Revan and Jesse had problems like this, he recalled how Revan had restrained himself and Bastila while they were on Tatooine when Tanis Venn tried to get fresh with his adopted mother and teacher.
Not to mention Jesse who resisted the urge to bash in a Exchange thug, a human named Kornak who tried to get fresh with Brianna. This guy Kuno was already asking for a world of hurt with his pompous attitude.

Ly'sandra was in the same boat as she drew out her weapon and went into
a relaxed combat stance, vibro-rapier in one hand and her armored hand was acting as a shield.

"Ready to spar Kuno?"
Lisa asked in a relaxed pattern, Kouji however knew that Ly'sandra was going to make this quick...but VERY painful for Kuno...but the kendo idiot was lucky in the sense that Ly'sandra was using a blunt blade.

Kuno nodded with a smile. "I shall be at my best, I don't want to mar your beauty."

If there was one
thing that could ignite the anger of the Zeltron...that was the thought of them being marred. And Ly'sandra was no exception as she suddenly moved with amazing speed before Kuno could finish his words, and with that Kuno got a blow to his shoulder and before he could cry out in pain and surprise, Lisa introduced a powerful blow to both his stomach with her rapier and a powerful strike to the left thigh. All that happened just as Kouji sat down.

Lisa then blocked a slow attack from Kuno and rapped the flat side of her rapier on his knuckles and the nerves HARD, making Kuno's arm lock up and his hand to open up and release his bokken, which Lisa caught deftly with her other hand and introduced both weapons to the sides of Kuno's neck, stunning him and she slammed the bokken HARD on his thick head, shattering the wooden sword and making Kuno fall flat on his face...and...

It had only been one minute into the fight and Kuno was already seeing pretty birdies in front of his face.

Lisa smirked as she looked at his stunned state.
"You don't have to worry about me, Kuno...worry about yourself."

Kuno groaned and was able to get on his feet, minus the fact he had
spaghetti noodles for both arms and legs, but as stubborn as he was, he wasn't planning to lose as he got out another bokken.

Unfortunately for Kuno, that was merely the invitation to Lisa to open another can of pain on him as she dashed in, and as he tried to attack with a downward slash, Lisa merely side-stepped and before he could do anything, she slashed her rapier on his ribs, the impact making a slightly...uh, pain-inducing sound. Kuno had no time to register the blow as Lisa knocked his bokken aside with a rising blow and with inhuman
finesse, the disguised Zeltron slashes and stabs multiple times at Kuno's chest and with the same speed that she displayed in the first half...

Lisa takes out Kuno's grip on his bokken, takes the weapon and then slams the wooden sword right into his sternum and his stomach, both impacts made a real noise as Kuno's pain receptors finally registered her attacks and Lisa once more breaks the bokken on Kuno's head...and NOT to the one on top of his shoulders!!!

Kuno looked to be in immense pain, namely since the bokken was broken on his...(ahh...does to term family jewels explain it?) most sacred region...much to the fear and awe of the male crowds, the last attack Lisa had done with Kuno's second bokken gave MANY of the perverted guys a VERY clear idea on what to expect from the redhead should they try anything fresh on her. In earnest the referee gave the signal...

Lisa won and it had only been two minutes into the fight. In a minute the medical group assigned to deal with the injuries expected took the now totally unconscious kendo captain to the infirmary, and when his robes parted...he looked like a quilted garment as red spots and red welts were all over his body like a spider's web of bruises and PAIN. The shock was not enough to kill Kuno, but merely knock him unconscious as Lisa bowed to the crowd.

Many of the girls cheered her for beating the womanizing kendo captain, and some said that she's a real butt kicking girl...much to the displeasure of a certain Tendo sibling.

Nabiki was enjoying the situation, she was going to make a lot of yen from selling the videos and pictures of Lisa Trenton in her fencing garb, no doubt the boys and men in the school were dying to have more pictures. But she also noted the hostile glares Akane was sending to Lisa...she hoped her sister didn't get the bright idea of fighting with Lisa Trenton after seeing her decimate Kuno.

But she knew that her sister was stubborn.

Lisa walked back to Kouji and Ukyo and the only Furinkan boys there were Kouji
ma's friends, Daisuke and Hiroshi, and due to them being Koujima's friends were the only boys that were able to get close to Lisa without getting bashed in, along with Kouji, Ukyo also gave Lisa a greeting, amazed at how fast the girl was in a fight.

"How was that Kou-chan? I didn't hurt him TOO much did I?" Lisa asked innocently as Kouji merely shook his head.
Koujima (Ranma) looked at Kuno and shook his head and sighed at the mess. One thing was for sure…things were now going to get even more complicated for him. He only hoped that the beating Kuno got would be enough for the insane kendo captain to get the hint and stay away from him…
Though he wasn't going to hold his breath on the matter…

**************


Later...

Kouji
ma sighed as he, Ukyo, and Lisa went over to his house to see his mother, Kuno had been sent to the clinic and the doctors said he would have to be in the hospital for a few weeks, he will recover and will be back after a few weeks of rest. He wondered just why Ly'sandra wanted to see his mother of all people, and now he was about to find out as he rang the door-bell.

"Mom? I'm home!"

Nodoka smiled as she got up and out from the dining hall after hearing the arrival of her son, she then apologized to her guests and went to open the door.

"Hello Ranma....hello Miss Kounji it's nice to see you again, oh hello! I don't believe we've met." She said in surprise as she spotted Lisa Trenton. The redhead merely smiled and bowed.

"Hell Miss Saotome, I am Lisa Trenton, and I happen to be a former friend of Ranma, I assume...you know he is a Jedi?"

Nodoka was confused at first and then made a wild guess. "Are you an alien in disguise?"

Lisa smirked. "Yes, I worked as a Republic Scout for the Galactic Republic's Naval Divisions and I worked with your son on a number of occasions."

"I see..." Nodoka smiled a bit as she gazed at Lisa...this was further proof of her son's manliness, it's not everyday one had the affections of someone as attractive Ukyo and one as stunning as Lisa, if that was her real name.

"Well...we can discuss this over dinner and I've ordered some Chinese food from a new cafe that has opened here in Nerima, it's named the Neko Hanten and it has some VERY good ramen as far as I have tasted along with other dishes, would you like to join my son in this, Miss Kounji and Miss Lisa?"

Ukyo and Lisa thought about it and nodded in agreement.

"Oh by the way Ranma...the owners of the new place happen to be here, they are good people and I think the youngest of them will be a new student in Furinkan, so I hope you can be of help to her. Though her elder seems familiar to me though for some reason."

"I can try...what's her name?" The young Jedi asked as his mother and two class-mates came into the house and into the dinning hall, and they smelled the delicious Chinese foods...

But Ranma stopped as he spotted a certain purple haired teen in her Amazon dress, and also the other long haired elder woman who moved on a cane.

"Shampoo? Elder Cologne?"

Both turned and they too were surprised to see Ranma, Shampoo however cheered and got up to hug Ranma in a greeting hug.

"AIYAH!! I am so happy to see you Ranma!!!"

The results were obvious, Ukyo was curious, jealous, and a bit confused as to how this Chinese woman knew her Ran-chan. Ly'sandra was glaring a bit, wondering what's going on. Nodoka on the other hand had a smiling and curious look as to how THIS came about.

Ranma Saotome mentally slapped his forehead...things just got even MORE complicated!!!

**************
 
To be continued...
**************
Author's Notes:
Here's the latest…it seems that the romantic situation's about to get interesting for Ranma…not only is Ukyo back to being his friend and is now trying to get to know him…but Ly'sandra is also getting in on the act as she struts her stuff in Furinkan…driving all the boys into a frenzy.
And it seems that Kuno has tried to get Ly'sandra or rather Lisa's attention…and gets MORE than he bargains for…man I don't want to be him right now.
And to really spice things up…Shampoo and Cologne have arrived…and the amorous Amazon in still intend on getting Ranma to marry her. Are we going to see a three way brawl between the three beauties?
Maybe…or will the other fiancées that Genma has placed Ranma with come out of the wood work and make things even more hectic for the Jedi Knight?
Find out soon!