Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ New Faces ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I don't have any ties to the companies that made Ranma and Knights of the Old Republic…I'm just a guy who uses them to make stories.
Chapter 9A
New Faces
< >: Thoughts
**************
The next day...

Kouji
ma sighed as he got into the bus to head for Furinkan the next day after last night. He recalled telling his mother that her guests were the same Amazons he had stayed with in China when he had been involved between the troubles of the Chinese military and the Amazon Village.
Cologne also spoke of the time he had spent as a guest in her house after helping defend the village from attack and how he had spent time in training Shampoo in a few of his moves and fighting styles.

Suffice to say that Shampoo was very affectionate with him nearby and naturally Ukyo and Ly'sandra didn't like the situation all that much, though the okonomiyaki chef was very much not attacking any of them since she was a nice person.
It was a bit surprising that Shampoo was a great cook so they had a very good dinner that night. Cologne also explained that Shampoo had gained the right to travel to the outside world and her education was paid for by half by the Republic of China. She and Cologne also established the Neko Hanten as their residence and their way of getting funds to make them self sufficient in Japan.

And since Ranma was the one they knew here in Japan, they would rely on his help to make life easier for Shampoo. They also were informed of the legal ruse being used by Ranma and Nodoka to live away from Genma, and having been informed of Genma's abuse and use of Ranma as a meal ticket, the Amazons were more than willing to keep the secret.

Shampoo and Cologne were NOT happy to hear how Genma used Ranma to feed his stomach and how callously he used Ranma as a source of income by using him as collateral to gain something for nothing, namely with all the marriages he had gotten Ranma involved in.

It didn't make things any easier for Ranma to know that in a few days, a handful of those fiancées he was supposed to marry were heading this way soon. That also didn't suit well with Ly'sandra, Ukyo and Shampoo. But things would have to come soon on their own pace.

Kouji
ma sighed as he got out of the bus. He hoped that things were not going to get even worse soon.
**************

Later...

He was walking back to the school when he spotted a long brown haired cute little girl, around to be her early adolescence eating some ice cream, while carrying a school bag and being followed by a bunch of unsavory guys.

Kouji
ma's eyes narrowed as he could sense the dark intentions the men had towards the girl and followed them as he wondered just what was going on. He didn't have to wait long as the girl apparently turned and spotted her pursuers.

"What do you want?" The girl asked as she looked at them. The girl was dressed in what appeared to be a deep yellow full dress which seemed like a younger version of a teacher's dress.

The leader merely leered at her and replied.
"All your money...along with everything else little missy!"
The others smiled and surrounded the young girl.

Kouji
ma could stand anymore of this, no way was he going to let that girl be harmed, though he was a bit confused at the off energy that he was picking up from the young girl…
He walked out and with a stone in hand tossed it right at the leader's head. The stone struck dead center and the leader growled along with the others who turned to see just who had the guts to hit him. They turned and faced Koujima just as the girl was about to reach for what appeared to be a coin of come sort. She too looked at Koujima Yamatsu and wondered what he was going to do.

"You've got some guts getting involved kid!"
The leader shouted as he walked over to Ranma. He then grabbed Ranma's shirt and was about to strike as the girl shouted.

"You leave that young man alone you delinquents!!!"

"Don't worry Miss, I can handle this."
Koujima answered as he looked at the man square in the eye.
"I suggest you leave the girl alone and forget this ever happened."

"Yeah right!"
The leader was about to punch Kouji and his gang was watching when Koujima caught the fist and with a vice like grip made the leader stop and he spoke in a very calm tone.

"You will apologize to the young woman."
Koujima said while utilizing the Force. And the effects were obvious on the leader as he replied.

"I will apologize to the young woman."

"You will do it now, and when you are done, you and your gang will leave and never come back."

"I will do it now and my gang and I will never come back."

The others were confused a bit, but they too were affected by the Force and only saw that their leader was apologizing to both the young man and the lady, they were still confused as they were led away by the leader elsewhere. Once they were gone, Kouji
ma walked over to the girl.

"You all right?"
He asked gently with a warm smile as he kneeled to be at the girl's height.

"I am fine, thank you, may I know you're name?"
The little girl asked with a smile as she acted cute in front of the young man. She found him to be quite handsome and very cultured and wanted to get on his good side.

Kouji
ma smirked at her attempts and found them nice and replied.
"My name is Koujima Yamatsu, I study in Furinkan High. And you are?"

The girl smiled and was about to reply when Kouji heard the school bell. He looked sadly at the young girl and got up and spoke.
"I know it's rude, but I can't be late for class, maybe we can see each other soon, you can tell me then your name."

Kouji then got up and left for his school, unaware of the fact that the girl smiled and followed him in a cheery manner...in the same direction of Furinkan High.

The girl smiled and spoke loudly. "We are going to meet Mister Kouji, cause I am teaching there too...and my name is Hinako Ninomiya."

***
***********

Later...

Kouji
ma sighed as the teacher got in front of them to send them a new announcement from the main staff. Next to him were Ukyo, Lisa, and Shampoo, naturally the arrival of the attractive Amazon had also gotten a share of greetings from the boys and naturally she wasn't all that prepared...AND he heard more comments on why he was SO lucky since Shampoo took to him more than them.

<By the Force...what else is going to happen today?>

Kouji was about to find out as the teacher made a new announcement...

"Class...we have a new teacher who will be joining the faculty in Furinkan High, she will be also the supervising teacher of the Discipline Committee, her name is Hinako Ninomiya, please take care to greet her properly. You may come in Miss Hinako."

"Hello students I am Miss Hinako!"
************

Kouji
ma's eye shot up, along with everyone else's eye-brows as they gazed at the new teacher...who was the very same kid he had rescued from the thugs a few hours ago.

"She's a teacher?!"

"What's a kid doing here?!"

Kouji
ma then stretched out with his Force Sense to study this person and what he learned was a bit troubling...

She seemed to be suffering from some sort of aging disorder, if the Force energy she was emitting was any indication, and he was familiar with a few of those conditions namely systemic hypoclasia, there were also some discrepancies in her own body energy reserves, and that made him wonder, if she did have such a sickness, then by all means she would be around her early twenties. This required looking into.
**************

Later...

Kouji
ma, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Lisa were there eating in the canteen as the students were busy taking their lunch break. The three girls were very close to Koujima much to the displeasure of many of the guys, with the exceptions of Daisuke and Hiroshi who were nearby. However it didn't take long for a certain somebody to get into the act as a certain kid teacher came into the room and was greeted by the student population.

"Hello Hina-chan sensei!"

"Care to have some lunch Hina-chan?"

There were other calls that the young kid teacher responded to, but Kouji
ma could tell that she wasn't all that happy since she really was in her twenties and the idea of being trapped in a child's body, and being treated like a child must be a real pain for Hinako...but with no idea on what would be the cure for that condition, Koujima could only watch.
He knew that in some ways, the Republic Medical Divisions had ways to correct the imbalance, not to mention there were techniques within the healing aspects of the Force that could do that, but he only had balanced training in such things.

"Hello Kouji
ma-san!" The young girl asked cheerfully as she ran up to Koui and bowed cutely at him.

Kouji smiled back.
"Hello Hinako-san."
He said greeting the child teacher in the manner that befitted her real age.
"You didn't tell me you were a teacher here."

"I am now, I was hired by the school board to help discipline the student council."

"How do you plan on doing that?"
Ukyo asked, wondering what the young kid could do to discipline students. She hoped that none of the others would take advantage of Hinako while she worked here in Furinkan High since it would be really bad to their reputation in the rest of the Academic circle.

The same sentiment was with Shampoo and Lisa as they too wondered what this child could to discipline students who were years older than her. They doubted pouting cutely worked anyway
, at least when it was done by a child.

They were about to get their answer once they were done eating and were outside of the school building to be in the yard... as a certain band of idiotic hormone crazed boys came at them.

"LISA!!! GO OUT WITH ME!!!"

"SHAMPOO!!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!"

"I LOVE YOU LISA!!!"

The gang looked up and spotted the same horde of guys that attacked Akane were now attacking them!!!

Nabiki was nearby and gave the explanation.
"Kuno-baby looks to want to get another chance at dating Lisa, but now with both Shampoo and Lisa here in the school...well, you know how thick headed Kuno really is. Apparently he didn't learn his lessons well when he dealt with you Kou-san and you Lisa-san."

"Obviously."
Both Zeltron female and Jedi Knight sighed in disgust.

Shampoo then decided to not use her bonbori and rely on her hand to hand combat skills, as an Amazon and martial artist, she already saw that there were not that many boys in the pack to give her trouble...and there was only one male she wanted to marry and NOT Mousse either.

Hinako then smiled. "Let me deal with these delinquents Kouji
ma-san, so I can show you how I do my work."

The others were confused as Hinako took out a small coin with a hole in it that resembled a five yen coin and she began to chant a sequence of words that sounded like some sort of attack as the hordes of boys came ever closer.

Kouji
ma didn't know what was going on and was about to interfere when he sensed a sudden swelling of power coming from the body of the young girl teacher and wondered what was going on in front of him and he was about to get his answer as a small star-like collection of energy appeared in the coin...getting all the boy's attention as they charged at the Zeltron woman, the okonomiyaki chef, Amazon, and even the young Jedi Knight.

"Happo Five-Yen Satsu!"

In that span of time, the flash of light blinded everyone, but the young Kouji, who due to his training in the Force was able to see past the light and gasped at what he saw past the light.

When the light faded, and much to the drooling looks of the boys, Hinako went from a child to a stunning twenty year old woman, her dress straining somewhat to hold her now fully formed and well shaped figure, plus her sexy looks nearly made her in-par with Lisa who also looked surprised at the sudden change in Hinako.

Kouji
ma however was troubled considerably, the technique was similar to the Dark Side power he learned as Force Drain, it was a technique that was the polar opposite of Force Healing, where the user used the Force to drain life and Force energy from his/her targets in order to speed up the natural healing process of the body, similar to the sickness known as vampirism.
Hinako's version apparently was a weaker version as due to her own imbalance of life energy and her case of systemic hypoclasia, this allowed her to actually speed up her body's age process to her correct years, this would mean that despite her unwitting knowledge of the Dark Side technique it was still incomplete and weaker due to her not knowing the full extent of the technique's powers.

Darth Revan, his mentor Revan's past self as a Sith Lord had used this technique on a few occasions, though Darth Malak was known to use that in conjunction with both his Saber Throw and Force Kill. Darth Traya, the Sith name of the former Jedi Master Kreia who taught both Revan and Jesse used that technique to kill many of her enemies in the past...but the greatest user of the Force Drain to its highest degree was none other than Darth Nihilus...he had mastered Force Drain to such a level that he could drain the life force of whole planets!

Kouji
ma knew that due to this technique and the slight signs of Hinako's own Force Sensitive nature...she would be a prime target for Sith recruitment, knowing the technique would help them mold her into a Sith...maybe even surpass Darth Nihilus in power if the Sith convinced her that she could be eternally in her right age and she could use her power in the Force and the Drain technique to show her strength and power to discipline others. This was a serious situation and he had to deal with it very soon...the number of Force Sensitive people were small here on his world...but some had considerable talent and that would make them targets for the Sith to recruit.

He had a LOT to consider...and he hoped that the Sith never came here.

***
***********

Later...

As the classes ended and Kouji was heading home, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Lisa were with him and before they knew it, Hinako followed them, due to her absorbing a grea
t portion of the energy of the Horde of Hentai perverts she was in her adult form the whole time in school, so it was not very surprising that she had been hit on by the male students. He had to watch out due to the fact that since Hinako was somewhat friendly with him, getting more of the guys a bit more jealous of him.

Hinako smiled flirtatiously at Kouji
ma, for a student he certain seemed very cultured and respectful.

"Kouji
ma-san, you mind if I ask if I can have a word with you, at a bit to eat in a restaurant?"

Kouji
ma wondered about that and nodded. Shampoo and Ukyo then decided to take a game that Shampoo had learned, namely the paper, rock and scissors, and wouldn't you know it, Ukyo won so they headed to Ucchan's Place to eat, she normally opened on this time after school anyway.

"Sure Hinako-san, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, let's just say I want to get to know you for helping me with those annoying thugs when we first met." Hinako asked nicely...after all she liked this young man due to him treating her like her proper age and that the way he acted...rather gentlemanly was nice.

Kouji
ma sighed as he felt the looks of jealousy at him from his other companions, but he had made a promise so he had to stick with it.

***
***********

Unknown to Kouji
ma (Ranma), light years away from him...

The Interdictor class vessel the
Wyvern was on it's routine mission of scouting out new bases and planets for it's creators to land and control. Many years before, the Interdictors were the newest models of ships used by the Republic to battle the Mandalorians and they were the few to be used by Revan and Malak in their war with the Mandalorians nearly seventeen years before, but now they were serving new masters...though the designs were disbanded by the Republic, the Interdictors were still in service to a new force...

The True Sith Empire...

In the command bridge were hundreds of fully
armored and armed Sith troopers and personnel along with mass numbers of battle droids, along with them were robed men and women, both human and on occasion aliens, armed with various weapons, the cruel and ruthless soldiers of the Sith were now ready to fight.

The leader of the ship, an middle aged man was speaking to a lower ranking officer.

"Have the recon teams been deployed?"

"Yes sir, a regiment of our scouts have been released to look for suitable planets to inhabit and allow us to colonize them. They are following the policy of the Empire by indoctrinating the possibly encountered native population for us to turn them to our side and gain recruits...and if we can...more of our Dark Jedi to fight for us."

The elder man nodded and looked at the list of the scout ships. "They know the price of failure?"

"They know sir...death."

"Admiral Karthas sir...we have an incoming message from Master Durithus." An aide came in as she reported to her superior officer.

"Very well...I will take it in my quarters."

Later, in the admiral's quarters...

The admiral faced the holo-image of the Sith Lord who commanded this section of the Sith Empire's Fleet.

"Does everything go well admiral?"

"Yes Lord Durithus, the scouts have been sent to locate new populations for us to control along with whatever resources that are present in the planets they land in, with our weapons and their skills we shall have no trouble in pacifying the natives of those backwater worlds."

"Have THEY been deployed?"

The admiral nodded. "They have been sent in detachments with the rest of the scouting units...they are very eager for battle my lord, we can send them changes of orders if you wish."

"No need...let them do what they can admiral."

"Yes Master...but one question...what if?"

"What if they encounter Jedi? Is that what you ask admiral?"

"Yes."

"Simple...Kill the Jedi and all they love."

"As you command Master."

***
***********

In one of the shuttles, the soldiers mentioned by the Sith Lord checked their gear and chanted to themselves with relish as they trained their Force Senses to the fullest. Though they doubted that they will encounter any Jedi in these backwater worlds...they were more than eager to cross blades with the hated and despised Jedi..

All for the honor of killing them and proving that THEY were the best!

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's Notes:
Kind of short isn't it? But hey, it's still all right, and we have yet another member of the Ranma cast to show up and it's one of the more interesting ones. And quite the introduction for Hinako now isn't it?
Ranma comes in and helps the young teacher, and has left an impression on the Life Force sucking female…does that mean that Hinako has developed a crush on the Jedi Knight instead of Soun?
Ranma's really getting swamped and to find out that there are a LOT of people with varying degrees of Force Sensitivity on Earth…how is he going to handle all this plus his female company?
But it seems that things will be far from peaceful now…as the Sith are making their move…will they find the Earth soon?
We shall see.