Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Unexpected Conflict ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma or Knights of the Old Republic and all associated characters, story boards and media…I only own this story.
Chapter 9B
Unexpected Conflict
< >: Thoughts
**************
The residents of the Yamatsu residence were now awake and attending to their normal chores. And since tomorrow would no longer be a school day for Kouji (Ranma) he now had a chance to finally take it easy and not worry about his school work. But that was for tomorrow, he still had a lot of duties left to him as he got dressed. Last night he had scanned the outer regions of the solar system for any possible signals from ships and he was still wary since he knew that it would only be a matter of time before things came to worse. He had been given Republic intel data concerning Sith fleet movements and he didn't want to get caught unprepared.

Before going to finish his break-fast Ranma made a point to train himself back in the ways of the Jedi and Mandalorian methods of combat to keep him up to speed with his training, just because things on Earth were easier…didn't mean he was going to get lax in his exercises.
The fact that his mother's inherited estate was large in the countryside added to it as he trained himself by holding himself up with one hand while holding on the surface of a boulder near a river...centralizing his senses, both physical and the Force to reach out and feel his surroundings. As he did so, he then moved slowly his legs and began to lift himself from his unusual position and began to use his training in the Force to do several flips, cartwheels and other acrobatic moves using the Force that made them near to impossible...even more so with the weights he had on his body.

As he finished he drew out a Vibro-double blade and began an intricate attack and defense pattern, every move was well made and patient, utilizing both Jedi and Mandalorian combat methods and movements. Ranma was so focused that he wasn't aware that he had some guests.

Ukyo, Ly'sandra/Lisa, and Shampoo came by earlier for them to accompany Ranma and had been early so they were greeted by Nodoka who smiled at them and allowed them to enter her home...she had also informed them of his training in the back. So they were there now watching him fight and train.

Lisa had a smile on her face. The Zeltron had taken another disguise chemical to hide her deep pink skin. She had sparred with Ranma before and had to admit that he was very good...not to mention the fact that he was wearing only a pair of training shorts and shoes added to that as she looked at his well proportioned and muscled form. She saw the scars that showed his training under his Mandalorian kin, his Jedi brethren, and the others who taught him over the years...and his battles with the Sith. She smiled at how well he fought and how much he had done to safeguard the Republic and those who could not fight back against the Sith.

Ukyo too was smiling warmly as she gazed at her Ran-chan. He had grown so much and had become such a fine young man that had she been with him in his days in training, she would have been more than willing to forgive him. She was happy that they had a chance to start over...and the look of Ranma's hardened and well formed muscles and frame certainly added to the package as she admitted that he was a VERY attractive guy. She too noted the scars and though she knew that those were what he had endured to be the man in front of her it hurt her to know that she wasn't there to help him if he ever needed help.

Shampoo was in awe at how Ranma moved...such grace, power, skill and motion was something that truly was inspiring and beautiful. This reminded her of the times she and her sister Amazons would watch Ranma as he trained and exercised while a guest of their village. It was still hard for her not to get the chance to propose marriage via the ways of her people, but Ranma had a way about him that demanded respect, and his
cultured ways were very appealing. His other talents were just as nice and he did act as a mentor to her, with the approval of Cologne no less.

Nodoka was smiling at the three women who looked at her son with obvious intent and she smirked at the situation. She knew that her son was not resistant to the idea of seeing women and that was fine with her in a lot of ways. She sensed that her son would have a very interesting life...a sign that she too had some degree of Force Sensitivity, as was explained by her son when they had time to chat.

Ranma then became aware that he had an audience and blushed a bit as he could see them same with the three of them.

As he wrapped up his training, Nodoka called them all over as break-fast was made ready for them.

***
***********

Later...

Kouji
ma and the others were now arriving at the school and were just about to enter the school, when they were greeted by Hinako who was still in her child form with a smile as she walked with them...all the while they were being watched by a certain short tempered girl.

"Look at him! That blasted pervert must be enjoying the whole thing! First he's managed to fool Ukyo, and that...redhead is fawning over him, then that new Chinese girl, and now that body switching woman is liking him too! I bet he'd really love nothing more than to get into ALL their panties!"
Akane fumed as she saw Kouji being greeted by the other girls in the school who all looked at him dreamy expressions...it was sickening!!

Nabiki however was not in the same frame of mind as she and her lackeys took pictures of who appeared to be resident heartthrob of the whole school, though he appeared rather embarrassed about the whole thing actually, being this popular and he was still cultured and well mannered made him an interesting package.

Pictures of him either in gym clothes or when in swimming classes
were selling like there was no tomorrow, and even on the street his pictures were selling like hotcakes on the fly, the money would certainly help her family a great deal in the long run.
The pictures of his female companions were also selling off the rack. Ukyo wasn't there yet since she didn't always participate in school due to her needing to run the restaurant she owned, but Shampoo and Lisa were a different story, the purple haired Chinese teen was getting a fair share of admirers and Lisa was certainly a hot item. To think that all of them, including Hinako hanged out with the young man made him a very lucky guy.

"Why do you even bother Akane? They like him and there's nothing wrong with Kouji...or are you still sore he beat you easily a few weeks ago?"
The middle sister teased her youngest sibling, no doubt she had not forgotten how easily Koujima had beaten Akane and she had no doubt in her mind Akane had NOT forgotten that... and sure enough

"Hah! That was nothing but a fluke! I wasn't ready...and the next time I fight that perverted boy...I'll beat him to the ground!" Akane said with certainty

Nabiki sighed silently..her sister didn't learn that no matter how many dummies she broke and beat up, they would NEVER compare to real opponents. The battles she had with all the boys were becoming the focus of her anger and that made it clear to Nabiki that Akane was still not giving up in facing Kouji
ma.
She pitied her sister and wished that a few more battles will finally bring her down a few more pegs and hoped that someday she would learn that not everything would go her way no matter how much she wanted it to.

Kouji
ma heard the exchange and sighed, just what is the deal with the young Tendo? He hoped that she wasn't going to try anything against either him or the others, he already senses some of the ill will she had towards either Shampoo or Lisa. And having lived with the Amazons and their ways, along with Ly'sandra...he knew that Akane was asking for serious bouts of pain if she picked fights with either of the two.

***
***********

The Sith however were closing in...

"We have detected a nearby planet, with a habitable biosphere..." The pilot of the Sith Scout vessel reported as their ship was still in hyperspace. He then reported to his commander along with the rest of the Sith Recon unit and...their special guests.

"Good...how long till we get there?"

"We will be there in half a day." The pilot reported.

The nav-computer had now the location of the planet...a blue-green planet with several continents in sight. The commander and the rest of his strike team smirked as he and they looked at it. This would make a good place for the Sith to carry the war with the weak Republic and the foolish and arrogant Jedi Order.

And if there were those they could train to serve their masters...and were Force Sensitive...then all the better.

***
***********

Kouji
ma, Ukyo, and Shampoo were busy listening to Lisa as the disguised Zeltron woman was now dressed in her normal dress for teaching in her class which included foreign literature. The uniform was strictly that of the teacher and amazingly enough wasn't made too sensual by the Zeltron who preferred to use her 'assets' as a student and act as a serious teacher when her time as a teacher came to the fore. Naturally that didn't stop the male students from leering at her, even some of the male teachers would pass by and look at her when they could.

Kouji
ma sighed and wondered just how things will get more complicated and he quickly placed that idea aside as it seemed that he didn't have to wait long for company to show up.

***
***********

The gods in Heaven smiled at the thought and then sighed as they knew that a certain situation was coming.

***
***********

Later as the students were busy eating, Kouji
ma and the others were busy looking at the upper floors. Cologne suddenly arrived on the scene and greeted the group with a smile.

"Good to see you all up and about."

Kouji
ma bowed a bit as Shampoo spoke in Chinese in greeting to her great grandmother. Since Ukyo and Ly'sandra ,who was now a student after her stint as a teacher, did not understand Chinese, Koujima acted as translator due to his time learning Chinese and his strong gift of Force Comprehension due to his strong ties to the Force.

He then greeted Cologne also in Mandarin.
"Good to meet you as well Elder Cologne, I trust you have been well ever since you and Shampoo came here?"

"It has been well...though I am rather surprised when Shampoo mentioned that she had been attacked by the male students in various clubs here. Though she had not been able to reveal her skills and the fighting abilities of the boys in question is very low...I am happy she didn't get involved in situations that would prove difficult to fix."

"I am learning well great grand-mother...though I still don't understand some things."
Shampoo replied as she and the others were still busy eating their food which were all made by Nodoka. The purple haired teen then frowned a bit as she thought about a certain situation.

"Is Mousse delivering food again Grandmother?"

Cologne sighed.
"Yes, though I hope that unlike last time, he doesn't keep getting lost and making the food go cold."

Kouji was surprised at that statement. "Mousse is here?"

"Yes, when I had my training session with Shampoo before we came to Japan after it was time for Shampoo to learn about the outside world, and naturally Mousse got involved and we were training near the area of Jusenkyo...Mousse got too overconfident that since you left the village he could pursue Shampoo...but at the time, Shampoo used both her life time of training...and those Echani and Mandalorian techniques you trained her with...and Mousse fell into the Spring of the Drowned Duck. Thankfully Shampoo suffered no such curse and it was several weeks after the incident that we left for Japan. But Mousse's obsession with Shampoo allowed him the will to fly in his cursed form to follow us here. I had managed to convince the authorities to allow Mousse to stay here...though the near sighted idiot was VERY much arrogant...I wonder how could someone with his considerable training in the Hidden Weapons style be so arrogant?"
The elder sighed sadly...while Shampoo also sighed at the thought of having Mousse in the same country as her.

Kouji
ma nodded and gave a reassuring look to both Amazons, though he wondered a bit if he would have expect attacks from the blind boy from China since he was STILL possessive of Shampoo. He didn't like Mousse due to his way of seeing Shampoo as some sort of trophy to be won and he didn't like that idea at all.

The group were also busy learning things and the girls were happy that for today nothing seemed to go wrong when Kouji heard a rather loud commotion and it didn't take him long to see a massive dust cloud coming their way, as the cloud came nearer he spotted a small gnomish like male who appeared to be of old age dressed in a ninja uniform and carrying what appeared to be a massive sack.
Koujima then used his senses to track who was following the old man...who's aura of perversion made him sick to his guts...the old man placed a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dirty old man' and considering that the people pursuing him were all female and were armed with all manners of blunt tools for inflicting pain...and from what he was hearing he had a very accurate idea what the old man had in the sack.

"Sweet! Oh what a haul!!!"

"Come back here you old goat!"

"Give us back our garments!"

"Catch me first ladies!"

Cologne's eyes narrowed as she looked at the rapidly approaching old man. "Happosai..."

Kouji
ma's eyes narrowed as he heard the name. That must be the mentor of his father and from what he had gathered was also the teacher of Soun Tendo.

"You know him Elder Cologne?"

Cologne nodded grimly
as she recalled the crimes the perverted old man had committed for centuries.
"Happosai is a real pervert having been caught groping many women for the past many years...he is as old as I am and is the Grand Master of the Anything Goes Martial Arts. Not only is he a pervert and has the habit of stealing women's unmentionables as you have seen Kouji...he has also been known to steal precious treasures for his own benefit and selling many artifacts of great cultural and historical value to underground dealers. He is a formidable martial artist and is evil to the core due to his perversions. He has been a bane to the women of the world and that includes us Amazons."

As Cologne watched, Kouji
ma decided to put a halt to Happosai's rampage. "I'll deal with him."

With that Ranma used his training in Force Speed, running like a blur...much to the awe and shock of everyone. The girls in Furinkan was already
familiar with Happosai and hated the old gnome. And to see Ranma streak out like a lightning bolt was a sight, namely to Akane and Nabiki who were stunned to see Kouji move with such speed as if he was like the wind itself.

Happosai suddenly heard a voice calling out to him.

"You better slow down old man and give the women back what you stole from them."

The old pervert saw a young man, tall and lean looking at him with a great degree of disapproval, and was decked in the uniform of Furinkan High. The old man snorted that such an upstart teen was trying to rain in on his fun.

"Yeah right! Catch this kid, I am having so much fun!" The gnome said as he tossed out one of his small bombs...expecting that it would
deal with this potential party pooper.

But unknown to Happosai, Ranma merely used his training in Force Deflection and stopped the bomb in mid-air...much to the surprise of the onlookers and to the owner of the bomb in question as he had never seen his bomb caught in mid air.

Ranma then used his mastery of certain aspects of the Force to secretly enhance the bomb's explosive power and he then used the Force in Redirection as he sent the bomb back to Happosai.

The pervert was quite used to his bombs exploding at him at times so he didn't worry about it too much...but he had never faced an explosive
amplified by the Force. The explosion was twenty to thirty times stronger and the results sent the gnome skidding to the side and that allowed the women the chance to finally beat up the gnome.
And beat him up they did

BAM!!!

SPLAT!!!

KRUNCH!!!
< /div>
**************

In a few minutes the women finally managed to get all their belongings and naturally the old martial artist was fuming mad as he glared at the young Jedi who wasn't intimidated in the least of the old man.

"YOU!!! You ruined a good haul brat!"

"You are nothing but a pervert...considering what you've done for all your life, I consider what I did a good service, so what do you intend to do?"

"DAMN!!! YOU INSOLENT WHELP!!! YOU BLOCKED MY BOMBS BUT LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BLOCK THIS!!!"

Nabiki shook her head as she saw Happosai
beginning to summon his ki attack, the same one that terrified her father and her father's friend Genma Saotome. She wondered what will Koujima do now.

Akane looked on in interest...just what will the boy pervert do now?

Happosai then fired his ki at Ranma...expecting this to finally make the boy pay for ruining his fun as the snake shaped ki bolt struck at him. The others watched in shock and fear, even Cologne wondered what would be the result.

Kouji
ma snorted as he summoned the Force into his hands and with amazing calmness...CAUGHT the energy bolt using his training with the Force to capture and contain the Ki bolt and even managed to move it back a bit.

Happosai was in shock!!! HOW did he do THAT?! No one could block one of his perversion powered ki bolts...much less contain it!

"I believe this is yours old man." Kouji said in contempt and sent the ki bolt aside like swatting a fly. The ki bolt had been also affected by the Force and broke into nothing but
wisps of departing energy.

"HOW?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Happosai was shocked as he got ready to fight sensing that this boy was a POWERFUL fighter.

"For one of my training...and heritage. NOTHING is impossible with the Force. Show me what you've really got old man." Kouji said with conviction as he got into an Echani combat stance.

It was now a fight between the Grand Master of the Anything Goes and the greatest pupil of Revan and Jesse of the Jedi Order...and a Son of Mandalore started.

***
***********

(Be right back! This battle between Kouji
ma (Ranma) and Happosai will be like the icing on the cake of battles that will soon follow, namely since the Sith will be here soon. What will be the outcome of the fight between the Jedi Ranma and Happosai? Namely since Ranma has a somewhat strong dislike for perverts like Happosai? Comments please!)

***
***********

Happosai struck first with his pipe...hoping that this will be over so he can get back what he was doing, he was somewhat shocked as the boy had deflected his ki bolt, but he felt that he could beat him with the rest of his techniques as he attacked with his perversion filled strength.

However since Kouji
ma had trained with Brianna, who had incorporated her Echani combat styles and techniques with her Force training to make her a deadly and very talented Guardian, plus his gift of Force Comprehension had allowed him to learn much from his mentors, and like Brianna had mastered to a degree the fighting styles of the Echani and that of other Jedi, Mandalorians, and other combat styles...making Koujima more than capable, and his two years of fighting the Sith had given him more than enough power, skill, and knowledge to be a great threat to any foe. Happosai was about get seriously beaten.

Kouji
ma blocked the pipe to Happosai's shock and landed a kick on the old pervert who despite being able to dodge the blow had been knocked back by the force of the kick, but he didn't have enough chance to block a punch that cracked a nearby wall. Kouji however didn't stop as he moved with Echani precision and grace, catching Happosai off guard as he never expected his foe to move that fast. He blocked the punch with his pipe and smirked.

"Good bye!"

He then tried to throw Kouji away and send him flying, and had succeeded but Kouji then moved into the air and seemed to hover for a second and leap back to the ground with amazing speed, Happosai was getting angry as he
launched several punches and kicks at Kouji who blocked and dodged the blows. And he then struck using an Echani blow to the chest that Happosai wasn't able to block and the gnome was sent slamming into a tall post. He got up and blocked the incoming punch with his finger...and paid a price for it when Koujima's Force enhanced strength and his years of training gave him the power to BREAK the old man's finger like a stick.

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! That was MY best groping hand and finger you broke!!!"

Happosai whined in pain as he moved away. He then decided to use one of his techniques to weaken the boy before things got out of hand. He was about to attempt it until Kouji struck with intense power and speed, sending blows that began to make resounding sounds of fists and kicks hitting the old man. Happosai then retaliated and managed to hit Kouji
ma...the blows were painful in a sense, but Kouji was undeterred, the Force already adding more power to the Jedi. He knew he would have some small bruises, but after seven years of training in the moon of Dxun and with the Mandalorians...he was not shy about getting bruises.

"Here...have this as gift!"
Koujima said as he began firing short but powerful and focused blasts of Force energy as gusts of kinetic power that slammed into Happosai, the bursts of focused Force energy were slamming the pervert around into walls and posts, the results were either the walls had impressions of Happosai implanted into them, or posts were bent at odd angle along with the sounds of pain coming from the pervert.

Happosai was getting mauled and he had only managed to hit some blows and yet they didn't seem to stop the youth. WHAT was he using?! It felt like Ki, but at a level the perverted old man had never heard of or seen! What was the Force?! That was his last question when the last blast for Force energy sent him slamming into a massive steel wall. He got up and was in pain and then attacked, aiming at a certain point hoping to use the powerful Moxibustion Point.

But he was denied that chance as Kouji
ma caught him in a Force Whirlwind and as the old man tried to get put, he fired another bomb at Kouji who merely side-stepped the attack and delivered a series of punches and nerve strikes to incapacitate Happosai and then with a powerful kick knocked the pervert aside. Happosai's knowledge allowed him to recover from the strikes and then tried to surprise his foe by using his battle aura to become larger. Koujima backed back a bit but then summoned the Force and used the Force Breach to shatter the illusion of Happosai being a giant to a certain level, breaking Happosai's ability with his ki. Happosai then fired more bombs at Kouji, who moved aside with deadly speed and with a flying spinning kick slammed his heel right into Happosai's face, knocking the pervert in the air.

"CURSE YOU BOY!!! I'LL BE BACK AND I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!"
Happosai swore as he was sent flying to the other side of town.

Kouji was tired a bit from the fight, but wasn't scared, compared to the Sith he fought with, Happosai may be powerful here on Earth, but against him and all he had endured as both a Jedi and Mandalorian, along with all his experiences, Happosai had better be careful, though the old man was tough having taken some considerable punishment from the Jedi Knight. He had learned a good deal of the Dark Side and while familiar with the use of such powers, he didn't use them unless driven by need. Happosai was actually lucky that he didn't resort to such methods...though he was not as adept with the Dark Side as the Sith were. His bruises were painful since the old man was tough, but he had fared with worse injuries than those in his days and battles.
**************

The rest of the school population were in awe at the fight and many of the women, both student and teacher were cheering him on as he made it back to the school.

Nabiki whistled at the results of the fight...while Akane was silent like a statue.

***
***********

The pilot of the Sith Vessel nodded as he spotted their target destination and locked in a selection of coordinates to be stored in the nav-com while the rest of them landed in the area, as they knew that the natives were unknown and therefore had no ties to either their group or the Republic, and from their scans they snorted in contempt at the low tech level of the
technology of the planet's inhabitants. conquering this world would be easy.

Their target was a location on a country known as Japan.

***
***********

Later in the afternoon...

As Ranma came home he greeted his mother and went to the ship and began to covertly track the solar system...and it didn't take long for him to track the ion emissions coming from the Sith vessel. Ranma's eyes narrowed a bit as he checked his archives and scanned them to locate the latest data on the Sith vessels.

Data file:

'Renegade' Sith Scout vessel

Weaponry: Blaster cannons and two missile tubes

Crew Capacity: 2 pilots, 2 navigators, 3 engineers, 30 support and recon crew.

Hyper speed capable: Yes

"Sithspit! How?!"

Ranma wasted little time in trying to figure it out and went on to use his ship's sensors to track the ship and make sure that he didn't lose it. In a few hours after tracking the vessel, he tracked it to a landing zone outside of the section of the area of Nerima. He knew well enought hat the Sith occupation force would be coming in and the scout party would no doubt send them the coordinates to Earth. And then the Sith would take over the planet to turn it into a base and use all they can get from the world and do what they want with the lands, resources and the people...

That he could not allow...

***
***********

Nodoka looked at the change in her son as he took on his armour and weaponry, after he had told her of the Sith Scout vessel and the possibility of the Sith taking root here on Earth she knew that the warrior that her son had become had arrived to the fore. She wished her son the best of luck and made him promise to come back alive to her and make sure that he would be careful of the attacks of the Sith.

Ranma nodded as he got his gear assembled. He took on a Matukai Adept robe which was outfitted with Bio-restorative underlay M
ark 4 so he could heal minor to some moderate wounds, took a spare double-blade lightsaber and placed it nearby on a spare holster with his own custom made lightsabers, along with packs of grenades and a pair of high grade Detonation packs to destroy the scout ship and a set of small vibroknives. He took also a pair of portable transmission jammers that were given to him by Mission Onasi who made them to create a jamming signal to disrupt and scramble transmissions. Along with that was a Plasma Projector rifle and then Ranma was set for war.

Nodoka sighed and knew that this was a real battle for life, unlike the battles Ranma had been dealing with for a month and a half now. This was life or dea
th in battle and she prayed to Kami-sama that her son would come back and not be corrupted by the Dark Side. She watched as Ranma silently left the manor and quickly used the Force to move to where the Sith ship would be landing.

***
***********

Later...

Ranma looked through the canopy of the trees as he spotted the Sith ship approaching. He had managed to set up the transmission jammers and was able to hide. He took precautions to mask his Force aura as much as he could since he had a feeling that there might be Dark Jedi or Dark Force Adepts in the group of Sith scouts, the Sith always employed their Force users to their teams to show their power and he had encountered them before so he knew enough to be cautios.

And his caution was rewarded as the ship landed and out from the ship came a squadron of Sith troopers...all dressed in the same armour worn by the Sith soldiers under Revan's command when his mentor was still Dark Lord of the Sith, he knew that the armour not only protected them, but made them look inhuman as well. They were armed with blaster rifles and even some repeaters.

He then used his training in security hacking to check their communications and knew that things would be bad if he didn't take them out.

"The land is good for our purposes."

"When can we contact the main ship? I'm in the mood for some action tonight!!!"

"In a few hours, fan out and see if we can get a lay of the land."

"Sir? If we find some...female company...you mind?"

"Knock it off, once we're done here then we'll see."

Ranma glared at the thought and decided that it was time to spring the trap as he sent the remote signal to the signal jammers. He looked at the signal and nodded as the jammers went to work. He hoped to end this fight quickly as he stepped forward to face the Sith troopers.

The Sith were shocked to see a fellow human facing them, but they didn't take long to recognize the Matukai robes he was wearing and they could tell from the way he moved that he was Jedi...but they were even more shocked and angered when they saw his face.

"YOU!!!!"

"THE TRAITOR'S PRIZED STUDENT!!!"

"Well...looks like we're going to have fun here guys...we thought we'd never find any REAL challenge on this
mud ball of a planet and we find a Jedi...and the 'famous' Ghost Warrior and prized student of former Lord Revan at that."

The leader said in contempt as he took out his Repeating Blaster rifle and aimed it at Ranma.

"You've caused too many head-aches for the Masters you Jedi scum! Time for you to suffer!!! Our Masters will reward us well when we bring you to them...alive or dead!"

"Ahhh...the legendary student of the fallen and weak Revan." Another voice came out as a group of eleven robed and
armored figures came out from the shuttle and Ranma could sense the Force in them, they were Dark Side users, judging from the strong Dark Side taint he could sense from them.

"I and my brethren will have the pleasure of having your soup drained from you Jedi scum...along with our blades who hunger to drink your warm, sweet blood and feed on your firm flesh!" The apparent leader of the robed group said with sadistic relish as they removed their hoods...and they took out their weapons.

The ten minions were armed with Sith Swords, blades treated with Sith Alchemy to be sharper, harder, and stronger than normal swords, plus they were able to block blaster fire and even resist lightsabers, the users could even channel the Force through the blades to make them inhumanly sharp. These weapons were once widely used by the True Sith before they took up the use of lightsabers...both for ceremonial purposes and the visceral feel of metal cutting flesh. He knew that Ajunta Pall, the Sith Lord his master Revan had redeemed was a master of the Sith Sword, along with Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh.

The leader then took out a pair of swords that Ranma quickly recognized due to the design and the fact it was like an Echani
Vibrosword in the sense it had cortosis weave...but had the same dark feel that meant it was seeped in the Force...Sith Tremor Swords. These were weapons once fielded to the Sith by Revan in his days as a Sith and by Malak before his death...Ranma knew now just who he was dealing with apart from the Sith troopers...only one sub-sect of the Sith Empire used Sith Swords and the Sith Tremor Swords over lightsabers...

Bladeborn...

The Bladeborn were warriors of the Dark Side who mastered sword combat and reveled in the chance to slay Jedi or Sith in combat, if one of them killed ten lightsaber wielders in combat he or she regardless of race would be called Masterblade and wield the Sith Tremor Swords.

The Bladeborn then removed their masks to show that they were near humans and had...two
proboscis on their cheeks. Ranma's guts sickened at the thought as he knew what they were...

Anzati...

The Anzati fed on the luck of a person through their
proboscis, calling the luck as 'soup' and to the violent humanoids...it was a delicacy they relished along with other emotions...namely fear. They had special telepathic powers to sense the luck people had, similar to the Jedi's Force Sense, those powers could also stun and fool their victims. The Anzati were too bloody and violent to be chosen for Jedi training due to their addiction to the luck of others and their hunger for it.

Ranma's face hardened as he knew that this would be a serious fight.

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's Notes:
Ahh…now things are more on the action packed department…Ranma has just picked a fight with none other than Happosai himself…the ultimate version of a dirty old man and the pervert Grand Master of the Anything Goes has just gotten his old scrawny hide beaten like a punching bag.
But…that fight will be nothing compared to what is about to come…for the Sith have found Earth…and their scouting party have just arrived near Nerima…if they succeed in placing in Earth's coordinates…the Sith Empire will come to Earth and enslave everyone they find!
Ranma must now fight them with all his skills, abilities and more in order to save his home planet.
You are about to see another side of Ranma, the one that was born fighting the Sith for two years before he came back to Earth…and since the Sith know neither mercy, compassion, or remorse…he must now show them either in order to save his home world.
And the Sith are very dangerous…especially the Bladeborn…even more so as they are all Anzati…
The next chapter will be bloody, nasty, and very destructive…so hang on…you're about to see some REAL fighting!