Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Clash of Light and Dark ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma or Knights of the Old Republic, though I wish I did so I can boast about it…the only thing I can boast about is the story I make using both.
Chapter 9C
Clash of Light and Dark
< >: Thoughts
**************
In the Yamatsu residence…
Nodoka felt a chill in the air and prayed to Kami-sama once more as she looked out to where her son had disappeared to intercept the Sith scouting party. She hoped that her son would be safe and hoped that all he had learned and all he had experienced would pull him through the encounter with the Sith forces.

Ukyo didn't know why but the air seemed colder than before and a chill of something akin to dread filled her for a few
seconds and she began to think about Ranma...and for the life of her...she felt the urge to pray as she was in her restaurant for the night.

Shampoo was busy reading some of her Chinese-Japanese books in her room in the Neko-Hanten when the air seemed to become colder tonight and she had a feeling she didn't feel for all of her life except the time her parents died...and it had something to do with her part time mentor and love interest Ranma.

Cologne's senses were suddenly heightened to the highest level for a brief moment as she sensed something strong and still in the air...like the tension between two mortal fighters who hated each other with an animal ferocity before they struck at one another...she wondered why and for the life of her...she didn't like the feeling as the old woman felt that tonight something was going to happen.

Ly'sandra was busy checking the data-files and records in her Nubian when she ran into the detection of the incoming Sith Ship...she swore as she knew what that meant. Grabbing a Cinnagar War Suit, a pair of heavy blasters, a few grenades, medpacs and a Vibrosword, she went to the location where the ship had landed. If the Sith were here and Ranma knew about it...then it would mean a serious fight.

***
***********
Back in the battle-zone…

Ranma's entire attitude changed the very second he readied his Plasma Projector. He had done many things in his twelve years of training, making hard decisions that had saved many lives under his command, Mandalorian, Jedi, and Republican lives...and dealing with the True Sith. There had been times that he was able to turn a few of them back into the light
...Soldiers, scouts, and even a few of their Dark Side Jedi. He knew that not everyone was truly evil even if the Dark Side held them for a time. He knew of those he himself had met who had been brought back from the grip of the Dark Side.

Juhani, his Cathar Master, who was rescued by Revan in the past and allowed her anger to supposedly strike down her master in rage, and her exile in the grove in Dantooine. How Revan saved her and helped her from falling back into her pit of anger and hatred when she fought and was goaded by Xor to kill him. Through her he learned that the Dark Side is no stronger than the light.

Yuthura Ban...who Revan had become friends with on Korriban, who recalled why she trained as a Jedi and saw how far she had fallen by joining the Sith and forgetting her promise and her friends. She walked back into the light with Revan's help and aided in the rebuilding of the Republic and the Jedi after the Jedi Civil War. She was present in the final strike of the Republic and Jedi on the Star Forge, leading Jedi strike teams to aid Revan. She was one of his teachers as well and taught him that the path of the Dark Side would make you forget all that you are and what you wanted to do.

Kel Algwinn...the doubting Sith student who Revan convinced to join the Jedi after feeling out of place in the Sith...who became a great Jedi Knight and was also part of the Jedi strike team on the Star Forge. He was badly wounded but helped immensely in the efforts to save the Republic and the Jedi.

Dustil Onasi... who once fueled by anger at his father's supposed betrayal and abandonment, was saved by Revan and his father from the Dark Side when they showed him the lie and the true face of the Sith. He too had been one of his teachers, showing that the Sith lied to others to use them until they were nothing but weapons.

Thalia May and her fellow students who saw the brutality and cruelty of the Sith and fled into the caves, they were spared and rescued by Revan, they too aided the Jedi in the assault on the Star Forge and became part of the line of heroes who gave their blood to save all that was good in the universe. Only Thalia survived among her band and she became a Jedi on considerable skill in the end of the Jedi Civil War.

Ajunta Pall, one of the first Sith Lords who died in regret and sorrow after three hundred years of being in thrall of the Dark Side. After Revan found his true sword, he was finally convinced to walk back into the light by Revan and for the first time since his death...his spirit was at peace and was one with the Force...reunited and reconciled with his former comrades and Master.

Mekel, the former Sith Revan found torturing possible students for his own amusement...who he met again in Tulak Hord's tomb...being tortured by Jorak Uln and who he saved despite his dislike for what Mekel had done, both he and the others along with Mekel took down Jorak, and Mekel realized that he had suffered what he had inflicted on others and through Revan's compassion and words from Juhani, Jolee, and Revan, forsook the Dark Side and took redemption...he then walked away from the Dark Side and left the Sith and in the end...becoming a Jedi and one of Ranma's friends when he was young.

Visas, his Miraluka master who had once been wounded by Darth Nihilus and was warped into a Dark Jedi by the Sith Lord, who was sent to hunt down Jesse and take him alive or dead to the Lord of Hunger for him to feed upon Jesse, Jesse defeated her and instead of slaying her, spared her and helped her recover and see the universe in what it was meant to be, not in the way of her former Master. She loved him and vowed to save him, and with his help she saved Telos from her former master and finally made peace with her past and became a great Jedi of the Order. She showed him the power of bonds and friendship through his time with her.

Atris, the former love of Jesse who had allowed her guilt and anger to warp her into a Dark Jedi, Jesse defeated her and brought her back from her own self imposed prison of hate and she returned to being the kind woman Jesse knew back on Dantooine. She too aided in defending Telos and helped rebuild the Jedi. Through her Ranma learned the true power of being true to one's self and love the good in life.

And...Bastila...who was like a mother to Ranma, she had been captured and tortured by Malak and gave into her hatred and anger, she too nearly destroyed the Republic by aiding the Sith with her Battle Meditation and tried to convince Revan to returning to the Dark Side...she failed. Revan followed her to the Star Forge and dueled with her and defeated her. She realized what she had done and wanted to die, but Revan saved her and drew upon the bond of love they shared, allowing her to finally be free from the Dark Side, and to admit that she indeed loved Revan as much as he loved her. Together they helped the Republic and the Jedi win over the Sith and destroy the Star Forge. Through his time with her, Ranma learned the power of love, compassion, and faith.

These people taught him that not all who follow the Dark Side were lost forever. But the True Sith had the Dark Side coursing in their veins and very beings...They truly embodied the Dark Side and knew nothing but anger and hatred. They showed no pity and mercy to either themselves or the innocents who they torture. He could ill afford to show both to such relentless, evil, and brutal foes...and so...he would have to slay them all to stop them from inflicting their cruelty on his home world.

It was time to cast aside his compassion and mercy...he would have to become what others called...

The perfect warrior.

***
***********

The pilots and the navigators of the Renegade vessel watched as their force was about to engage the Jedi Knight in combat. The younger support pilot wondered if it would be a good idea for them to send the message to their leaders to tell them about the Jedi they had encountered, but he was superseded by his superior...who said that they should just record and watch.

After all...what could one Jedi do against nineteen well trained and armed Sith troopers and ELEVEN Bladeborn?

They were about to find out...

***
***********

(Intense fight here...)

Ranma moved quickly out of the way from the barrage of blaster fire coming from the Sith troopers who also tried to stop him with sonic and flash grenades. The explosions threatened to disorient him as he moved aside from their explosions and he retaliated as he used Force Redirection to send several blaster bolts right back at the troopers, Three of them had their injuries as the blasters had been barely deflected by their suit's armour plating, but one got his blaster rifle hit from the returning blaster bolts, the explosion occurred from the shrapnel that hit the power cell, the Sith trooper screamed in pain as his left arm had been broken and badly mauled and as he was about to take out a blaster pistol, Ranma fired several rapid shots from his own rifle...the first blew into the blaster pistol, causing the weapon to explode and take out the hand of the Sith trooper leaving the man literally without hands as the blood from the explosion spilled everywhere along with fragments of the uniform and flesh as the man screamed in pain.

The second blast from Ranma's rifle hit him in the left thigh knocking him down to one knee...and the shot into the face plate armour ended the whole thing as the man fell to the ground bleeding, handless and headless.

The other Sith troopers were also forced to take cover as Ranma continued to blast away at them, the leader then ordered a frag grenade volley as the rest of his troopers replied and over eighteen grenades flew over their cover and headed for Ranma, who used the Force to deflect several of the grenades away and those exploded harmlessly away from him, while the others he merely sent back at the troopers who moved out of the way. The explosions filled the night sky and the sounds made it seem like a small gang war was going on.

"Blasted JEDI!!!"

Two nearby troopers had shouted as they fired at Ranma, who used the Force to suddenly leap into them and before they could do anything Ranma stuck, he took out one of his vibro knives and slashed at the nearest Sith trooper, forcing the trooper back, just enough for Ranma to jam his Plasma Projector rifle into the chest and fired at point blank, the bolt was well powered and ripped past the weak spot of the armour and bypassed the body suit...and ripped out through the chest and back of the unfortunate Sith trooper who barely had time to even register that she was dead as Ranma kicked her away. The other female trooper had barely time to shout an oath when Ranma smashed the butt of his weapon into her solar plexus like a basebal
l bat and then jammed his vibro-knife into her back making her scream in pain, she was then dragged to face a certain direction by Ranma who grabbed her hand and before she could scream, she was cut down by a barrage of blaster bolts from her comrades, her armour held until the laser bolts ripped past the now ruined armour and killed her.

Ranma then used the Force to toss the corpse at the nearest troopers, but not before adding a frag grenade to the dead trooper's body. The body flew at them and made them move aside. But then they spotted the grenade and scattered, that led to the death of another trooper as he before he could get up from his roll, Ranma was on him and blasted his left arm off with a shot of his rifle to the shoulder and the arm was blasted clean off. Before the trooper could even register the shock of the hit...Ranma kicked him and jammed another knife into his face plate using his Force enhanced strength to pierce the face armour and spearing the man in the forehead.

Another trooper barely had time to get his blaster
pistols ready when a few vibroknives flew at him, sent by Ranma with the Force, the blades smashed into his elbows and shoulders, literally skewering him like a butterfly with needles. He was bleeding hard until Ranma came at him, his Plasma rifle aside and took out his double lightsaber and ignited one blade, slicing off the trooper's head with a clean swipe and tossed the body away while tossing another grenade at the other troopers, some were able to escape, but another took the blast in point blank range and was severely mauled by the grenade and the fragments. He saw only through pain until he felt a massive burning pain and had enough time to look down in shock as the double lightsaber was embedded deep in his chest, killing him with burning energy and flame as Ranma then retracted the weapon from the trooper's body as he fell dead.

"FIRE!!! KILL HIM!!!"
The leader screamed as his nineteen trooper sized unit had just lost five troopers...to ONE Jedi.

The troopers fired and fired, but to no avail as Ranma ignited the second blade of his double saber and used the purple colored double lightsaber like a shield using Soresu to send the red blaster bolts flying in other directions. He went after several other troopers who took out their own vibroswords to engage the Jedi in close combat.

One swung at Ranma with a blow to the neck, but Ranma blocked the attack and side-stepped another trooper who tried to spear him. The first trooper was sent stumbling forward and had no balance when Ranma turned off the second blade and allowed Ranma to re-ignite the blade and slash off the arm of the trooper. The other trooper came back swinging wildly at Ranma along with other trooper. Ranma used Ataru to leap over the two and before the could do anything, Ranma struck with the saber, one blade off, slashing their legs in the calves burning through the leg armour and when he faced the troopers who were still standing re-ignited the second blade and slashed off their extended arms at the wrists when they tried downward strikes and the Jedi slashed at their chests, killing them.

Ranma then went on to block more blaster fire as the two troopers fell dead, sliced and torn to pieces before they even had time to scream.

Another trooper attacked with two vibroblades and tried to attack as fast as she could, hoping to land a blow, Ranma however had learned much from both Bastila and Brianna when it came to using the double lightsaber and lured the trooper on and before she could do another attack, Ranma side stepped a stab and slashed off the woman's arm by the elbow with a quick strike and then leaped over the trooper and stabbed her with the other blade, the lightsaber struck in the middle of the back appearing through the chest, right into and past the heart, killing the woman in a second. Ranma then took out his double saber and move aside as the blaster fire ripped into the body of the now dead woman.

Yet another trooper attacked but this time with his own vibro-double blade. Both Sith trooper and Jedi fought, the cortosis weaved double blade blocking the swings and stabs of the Jedi, but Ranma moved with grace and speed of Ataru, making the trooper had pressed in the defense. The fight ended when Ranma attacked with a leaping strike which was blocked, but as the trooper moved back, Ranma sent the second blade rising up from the lower section...severing the vibro-double blade in the middle of it's long handle since the handle didn't have any cortosis weave in the handle, the trooper barely had the time to react when the Jedi used a powerful downward slash that sliced past his helmet and the rest of his body suit...the trooper was sliced into two vertical halves of smoking armour and flesh as Ranma pressed the attack, switching to Soresu and Djem So as he closed the attack.

Three more Sith troopers were still firing with their blaster rifles when Ranma suddenly tossed the double lightsaber at them, One trooper had no time to do anything as the spinning weapon sliced off his right arm as it bypassed the armour suit. The others were able to get ready to evade the returning saber but Ranma had used the Force to shut down the double lightsaber in return flight and the troopers were caught off guard and paid dearly as Ranma rushed in with amazing speed and jammed both his now revealed custom light sabers and jammed them right into their necks. The troopers had no time to even scream as the blue and silver blades appeared through their necks and the smell of burned flesh, blood and melted metal filled the air as Ranma pulled out his sabers and then slashed off the head of the trooper who had lost his arm.

Ranma then used his Force powers to amplify his abilities and attacked the rest of the Sith troopers who were still going at full auto, Ranma then moved aside as the Renegade's turrets began to fire at him with their laser cannons, Dodging a few salvos, and knowing that there was no way he could use his sabers to block shots like that he then used the Force to bend the cannons and make them break down by destroying their gears. As soon as he managed to silence them, he was attacked by three more Sith troopers armed with vibro-swords.

Two came at him and the first was armed with the same pair as he carried his own sabers. As he crossed blades with the trooper he also sensed the other coming in to stab him in the back, he waited for the right moment while luring the attacking trooper in and when the trooper attempting to blindside him attacked he ducked as the two troopers' vibroweapons hit each other he then extended his hands and spun with both sabers...cutting the two in half.

The other was lucky enough to get close and slash Ranma on the cheek, the Sith trooper screamed in joy and tried to do more damage, but suddenly was caught in a Force Whirlwind leaving him unable to fight and then before he knew it, Ranma used the Force to send him slamming into a nearby tree. The Vibrosword he had held was in the air and Ranma kicked it sending it to follow it's wielder and the Sith Trooper got his weapon back...in his stomach as the weapon held him in the face of the tree with the rest of the edge appearing on the other side of the tree. The Sith Trooper could only gurgle as he bled to death as his blood flowed from the wound.

Only the leader and two of his Sith Troopers were left along with the Eleven other Bladeborn.

"Damn you!!!"
The leader screamed in rage as the Bladeborn merely watched the fight.

The three remaining Sith Troopers attacked but they didn't have to last long, the two troopers attacked, one with a double-vibroblade and the other with a pair of Krath Blood Blades, Krath weapons had the advantage of both being highly poisonous and cortosis protected so Ranma had his work cut out for him as the leader was still going at full auto with his repeater rifle, keeping Ranma on the defensive as the two troopers open fired with their blades. As he blocked them the leader then suddenly threw what appeared to be both plasma and frag grenades at them...apparently the Sith didn't care if he killed his own troopers with the weapons...as long as Ranma was dead.

The explosions were blinding and when the light cleared the leader smirked in his face armour as he looked, but before he could do much he saw his rifle being crushed and he dropped the weapon with a snarl as he spotted the figure coming from the smoke.

"I'll get you for that..."

That was the only phrase he heard when he was suddenly dragged to the figure and was kicked hard in the stomach as he got up he took out his own Vibrosword and was barely able to block an incoming lightsaber strike that nearly took his arm off. He got up and dueled with Ranma as the smoke cleared, but when he was able to attack the Jedi and also get a slight slash in, he was disarmed when Ranma struck at the area of the Vibrosword above the hilt where there was no cortosis weave. The Sith trooper however wasn't giving up the easily as he drew out a spare Vibrosword and attacked again, but that failed as Ranma sidestepped and jammed both lightsabers into his target. His blue lightsaber pierced the heart and his silver lightsaber right in the neck. The leader died without a sound as Ranma removed his sabers from his dead standing corpse as it fell.

Ranma had several injuries, some minor burns from the plasma grenades and the frags had wounded him in certain areas of his arms but they were non-fatal due to his reinforced robes, training, conditioning, and the Force. The cut on his cheek had stopped bleeding as he walked away from the carnage and now faced the eleven Anzati Bladeborn who merely smiled with relish, the humanoids enjoyed the show as they were now itching to slay Ranma as the smell of the carnage also fueled their hunger and blood-lust.

Ranma readied himself as he sensed that they were coming...and he was right as several of the Bladeborn Force leaped at him while the others used Force Speed to run up to him.

The real test for him was about to begin as this would be the third time he faced the Sith Bladeborn in combat. And even then it was never easy taking out Bladeborn as some of his previous scars had taught him when he faced them before.

***
***********

The first Bladeborn struck with a slash from his Sith Sword and was blocked by Ranma and another attacked and was blocked, but Ranma immediately leaped backwards as the next one armed with two Sith Swords attacked, had he not he would have either been disarmed literally or beheaded, Ranma then flipped and twisted in mid-air as the Bladeborn launched stones at him at high speed like bullets using the Force. As Ranma landed he made a powerful twist and ducked as another Bladeborn attacked with his Sith Sword from behind, Ranma then blocked another Bladeborn from stabbing him in the back.

Ranma then managed to use the Force to knock one Bladeborn back and fought with the other, he had barely blocked an attack when the Bladeborn struck with a poisoned knife and Ranma barely evaded the Sith alchemy created poison. He then landed a powerful kick into the guts of the attacking Bladeborn. The Bladeborn attacked and was about to slash at Ranma's chest when Ranma landed a kick to the arm making the Bladeborn vulnerable enough for him to slice both arms off with his sabers at the elbows and before the Anzati could scream her rage at him...he knocked her back with a Force Wave, the powerful variant of the Force Push smashed hard into the Anzati and the sounds of her bones being broken by the hit of the attack...she died as she was tossed aside.

Ranma barely had time to relax as another Bladeborn came at him with two Sith Swords. This one however had used Force Leap and got behind Ranma and before he could do anything, the Bladeborn hit him with a Force Push, knocking him aside and hitting the ground. Ranma rolled and managed to block the Anzati's two Sith Swords, he blocked one but the other was sent right at him, he barely got his Force Barrier on time but not before the blade bypassed his robes and cut him. The Anzati's blood crazed yellow eyes were terrifying as he extended his proboscis to try and get a taste of Ranma's soup before killing the Jedi.

He however didn't that chance when Ranma used his Force Scream, using controlled amounts of his anger and the Force to power the attack. The sonic scream powered by the Force made the Anzati back away in pain from the attack...allowing Ranma to kick him off and then as the Bladeborn recovered he was beset by Ranma how then side-stepped an attack and landed a Force enhanced kick on the knee of the Anzati making the humanoid Sith scream in pain and his voice was silenced when Ranma decapitated him with both his sabers.

The Jedi barely had the chance to relax as two Bladeborn fired more debris at him, this time they were rocks the size of baseballs. Ranma went on the defensive and used Soresu to destroy the rocks, he moved forward with his sabers and used Force Deflection, and he then leaped into the air and tossed his blue lightsaber like a spear at one of the Bladeborn. The Anzati female managed to deflect the saber and was about to mock Ranma but she barely had the chance as Ranma rushed up to her Force Speed and improved his physical skills using Force Valor...he got the Anzati and slashed off her left arm, but the Anzati didn't care as the stench of her own cauterized flesh and blood drove her into a killing frenzy as she attacked with her other arm, forcing Ranma back, but not before Ranma telekinetically lifted his blue saber and the blade attacked the Anzati Bladeborn in the back as Ranma leaped over her as the saber stabbed her in the back of her shoulders, Ranma turned and took out his saber and deactivated it and went in dueling mode as the other Bladeborn who also dueled with him.

"Not bad...for a filthy Jedi, we're going to love the taste of your soup!" The second female Anzati screamed in relish...her Sith training and violent nature giving her berserker tendencies as she attacked viciously at Ranma.

"Taste this Sith scum!!!"

Ranma blocked her next attack and launched an Echani strike punch on the face of his target and when the female Anzati reeled in pain, Ranma grabbed the nearby proboscis and ripped it out, making the female Anzati scream in unholy pain and rage. So much in fact that her concentration was shattered and she was stabbed right in the guts by Ranma who then took out his silver saber and with one slash took off the Bladeborn's sword arm... but before she died the Sith fired her own Force Scream and Ranma...disorienting him and allowing another of her kin to land a blow to Ranma's side....the Sith Sword bit deep through the Matukai robes, and drew blood, but Ranma's martial instincts allowed him to center himself and move away...the wound was being treated by the Bio-restorative underlay so Ranma used the Force to dull the pain and heal the wound.

The Anzati smiled demonically and licked Ranma's blood off his Sith Sword and screamed as if he loved the taste and he attacked Ranma in a suicidal frenzy.

Ranma wasted little time and blocked the attacks of the blood crazed Anzati as both fought to a stalemate, but the Jedi know that he could ill-afford to focus on one Bladeborn while others were in the area, all baying for the chance to kill him.

The Bladeborn attacked with a flurry of blows and Ranma leaped back on top of the nearby boulder, the Anzati followed him and tried to take him down, But Ranma leaped with the Force and slashed the female Anzati in mid-air...the Anzati's upper half fell to the ground and she bled to death while her lower half was still twitching.

Three Bladeborn attacked in unison, driving Ranma back as he dodged, blocked, parried and weaved as the blades flashed everywhere in many angels, he then leaped over them and one of the other Bladeborn was able to attack Ranma and strike out and hit Ranma square in the chest with a slash, the blade bit through the robes but Ranma had moved back in time and then struck with his other lightsaber, the Bladeborn had forgotten that Ranma carried two sabers and paid for it as Ranma ignited the saber as soon as he revealed it...the blue blade activating right when the weapon was facing the open mouth of the Bladeborn, skewering her through the head.

Ranma leaped back as the two Bladeborn tossed their weapons at him, using the Force to guide their weapons, Ranma had barely leaped up into the air and twisted his body in time as the blades barely struck him...nearly inches from him. As soon as he landed he fired a Force Wave to knock the two Bladeborn back from him and when they were stunned he took up his double lightsaber and with amazing speed attributed to the Force, he leaped up behind the two and before they could fight back slashed them into two headless and armless corpses with two precise swings.

The last three Bladeborn looked on...normal people would have run in stark terror...but the Anzati never ran from a fight, and certainly not Bladeborn Anzati! The leader and the last two attacked with another barrage of attacks and Ranma blocked them as best he could but was hit by both a Force Scream and a Force Push from the two Bladeborn. He was disoriented, but not lost as he managed to avoid the next attacks from both Bladeborn and with amazing quickness got into both of them as they surrounded him when he supposedly had deactivated his lightsaber, but he re-ignited the weapon and the purple blades impaled both Bladeborn the chest like meat on a spit and Ranma ripped out the weapon, cutting them both into two smoking halves and that just left Ranma and the Masterblade. he deactivated his double-lightsaber and took out his custom built lightsabers.

***
***********

The Sith pilots were frustrated as they tried desperately to send a comm. transmission to the home fleet, but it turned out that the Jedi had somehow disrupted their communications.

"Check the systems!!! That blasted Jedi must have damaged the transmitters!"

But they had no warning as one of their navigators' screamed and the crew saw him to have been impaled by a Vibrosword and out of the blue came a Zeltron woman wearing a Cinnagar War suit and as they tried to fight with their own blasters, the Zeltron took out her blaster pistols and the room was filled with blaster fire. The elder pilot bled like a stuck pig when several blaster bolts tore into his face and chest as he fell on the control panels. The younger pilot had no time to scream when the Zeltron tossed a flash grenade at them and the two Sith crew were blinded badly and that allowed the Zeltron woman to blast the last navigator with a shot to the chest and another to the throat and then the Zeltron came in and slashed off the arm of the young pilot and he died after another slash to his throat.

Ly'sandra had managed to sneak in using her Stealth Generator and went to work by downloading a corruption virus into the nav-com of the Sith Ship to scramble and ruin the coordinate module to ensure that the Sith would not transmit the location of Earth. She had wanted to aid Ranma when she arrived right after Ranma had taken out the Sith troopers...but she knew she would stand no chance with the eleven Bladeborn she saw. Now that the crew of the Sith were taken out of the picture and their nav-com corrupted...all she could do was watch as Ranma crossed blades with the Sith Tremor Sword wielding Masterblade.

***
***********

Ranma and the last Bladeborn fought it out with the sounds of lightsabers against Cortosis protected blade. Ranma had been able to hold his own, but unlike the ten other slain Bladeborn, a Masterblade ranked Bladeborn was no easy opponent. And he was not above using the Force, as Ranma was knocked back and was caught in a Force Choke, he clawed at his throat as the Sith fighter tried to choke him to death. The Anzati smiled sadistically as he held Ranma off his feet.

"You ARE a worthy foe Jedi...but now you will die!"

"Wrong...a...again...Sith...I...will...not be...beaten by...you!"

Ranma then fired a powerful Force Wave that sent the Anzati back and broke the Force Choke and Ranma recovered but his senses were reeling hard, and his exhaustion made him move back a bit. The Bladeborn wasted no time as he attacked with renewed Rage. Ranma had to move back once more and then fired a Force Push to stun the Bladeborn...the last Anzati then fired Force Lightning at Ranma who managed to ground the blast of electrical energy with his saber to the ground, but the Bladeborn was unrelenting and attacked once the Lightning dissipated. Ranma was tired and had been able to block the attacks but was then kicked in the gut by the Anzati who then wounded Ranma by stabbing with his Tremor Sword and pierced Ranma's armored robe and hit the right shoulder...making Ranma bleed. Ranma moved back as the Anzati reveled in the blood he spilled and licked it off reverently from the edge of his sword.

"Now you die and I will have a glorious feast!!!"

The Bladeborn then leaped at the kneeling Jedi, ready to take Ranma's head off, The Jedi seemed defeated and the Anzati felt victory was his...but he was too late when Ranma fired a Force Flash at his eyes. When the light faded the Bladeborn found his weapons in the ground...and a sharp burning pain was on his chest...he looked and two lightsaber blades were protruding from his chest. Ranma had been able to move fast enough to dodged the blades and jam both his sabers into his foe. Ranma then took out the blades, but the Anzati spoke even in death.

"You...may...h...ha...have...won, Jedi.........but we Sith...will...NEVER....leave this...galaxy.......soon....the Dark Side will....RULE ALL!!"

Ranma got close and replied.

"As long as I am alive...and so is the Republic and Jedi...the Dark Side will never darken this universe."

The sounds of both Ranma's lightsabers hissing in the air was heard...along with sound of spilled blood and burned flesh as the now headless Anzati Bladeborn fell dead.

Ranma looked at the Sith Ship and began to use his training in the healing arts of the Force to heal him and gain the strength to finish this task. He then sensed another presence...but relaxed as he spotted Ly'sandra coming towards him. The Zeltron female came up and helped Ranma as they walked to deal with the Sith Ship and use Ranma's supplies.

"Thanks..."

Ly'sandra smiled. "No need...you saved my life many times, I'm happy to pay you back. We've got some work left to do...you up for it Ranma?"

"Aren't I always?"

***
***********

Later...

Nodoka was deep in worry as she looked at her sleeping son. It had been two to three hours when Ranma and Ly'sandra had returned and though she was shocked to see the extent of Ranma's injuries, she was happy that he was still alive. He assured her that before he came back here to Earth, he had been in worse spots and this was what he wanted to do...save the universe from the Dark Side.

Ly'sandra assured her that he would be fine as he rested in his ship's medical bay with Kolto being applied to his wounds along with sealing bandages and medpacs. Nodoka grasped the use of the medical supplies quickly and was relieved later that Ranma would be fine as his Force abilities would speed up the healing rates naturally

Before coming here, Ranma had helped take all the bodies of the slain Sith Troopers and Bladeborn...and stored them into the ship, they then put the ship on auto-pilot and sent it at top speed into the sun to be destroyed. After that, they also salvaged the weapons of the Sith scouting party and destroyed the rest before they left the scene before the police came into the area.

***
***********

The police of Nerima was baffled as they looked at the scene...it looked like a real gang war had happened here, and there was a LOT of blood, but no bodies, no bullet shells, no discarded weapons...not even tire tracks of getaway vehicles. This was a mystery.

Up in space...the Sith Scout vessel was consumed by the heat of the Sun and was destroyed, the explosion like a speck of dust in the wind when seen since the sun's naturally occurring eruptions covered the destruction of the vessel

For now...Earth was kept safe from Sith detection and invasion...but for how long?

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's notes:
Hah…now that was fun…and Ranma pulls off a victory on the Sith…but don't relax just yet as there is still a chance the Sith might send more scouting parties…and much larger ones this time around.
Ranma survives by the skin of his teeth with the Bladeborn and now has to recover…and it seems that since it will be the weekends…he would be able to get the chance as his friends and his mother plan to relax…
At the beach…
But knowing the chaos that follows our Jedi Knight…will he be able to find peace even in the beach?
We'll just have to wait and see now won't we?
See you there and grab those swimming clothes…it's going to get wet and wild…(NOT THAT WAY!!!)