Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Sand, Surf, and Surprises ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma or Knights of the Old Republic…If I did own them…I wouldn't be writing this now would I?
Chapter 10A
Sand, Surf, and Surprises…
< >: Thoughts
**************
The Yamatsu Residence…
Ukyo, Shampoo, and Cologne were happy that today was a weekend, the two teens had done their assignments early last night and were now free to have a break. They naturally had the desire to relax and have fun and so they headed in the direction of Ranma's home, they still wondered what was the slight chill they had felt in the night air last night and when it faded they began to relax better.

But as soon as they came into the manor, Ly'sandra opened the door and let them in, instead of Nodoka.

"What are you doing here Lyss? Where's Miss Nodoka, or Ran-chan?" Ukyo asked.

"Yeah, where Ranma? Flame-haired woman?" Shampoo asked.

The disguised Zeltron merely replied. "We both had to deal with some unwanted company from the outer regions of space, didn't you read the newspapers today?"

The trio recalled the reports about what sounded like a massive fight when the people saw and heard what sounded like explosions, weapons fire, and the sounds of intense combat. But they also heard that when the police came into the area, they found only massive pools of blood, and destruction...no bodies, no weapons, no bullets, no tire tracks...nothing. What this had to do with Ly'sandra and Ranma was still a mystery.

That was when Ranma and Nodoka came into the room, but Ranma had several bandages, one on his shoulder, his side, and other smaller bandages on him, but he looked as if he was recovering rather nicely despite the bandages were still on him.

"Are you sure you will be all right Ranma?"
Nodoka asked her son as she helped him to the living room. She had been a bit tired from taking care of her son, applying medpacs, bandages, and kolto packs and also checking on his wounds once in a while, she and Ly'sandra were on the Ghost Warrior to treat Ranma.

"I am fine mom, all I need to do now is get to eat." The young Jedi said, but he was surprised to sense the presence of Ukyo, Shampoo, and Elder Cologne. All of them were also shocked to see him in his state.

"Ran-chan!!! What happened to you?!"

"Aiyah! Is Ranma fine?!"

"Ranma...what happened to you?!"

The Jedi sighed and spoke to them as he sat down on the nearby couch.
"I had a little run-in with the Sith."

***
************

Later...after break-fast...

Ranma removed his bandages and his body looked wholesome and fully restored, with only minor scratches from the last fight, due to his training, physical conditioning, and the Force, he would be fine. The girls were relieved but were also a bit worried when Ranma and Ly'sandra explained what had happened between the Jedi Knight and the Sith Scouting Party. The three were a bit silent at how Ranma had dealt with the Sith Troopers and the Bladeborn, but they were then shown by Ranma through the Force and the holo-vids on how cruel the True Sith were, and though he disliked becoming what he had become last night...he had no choice, the group was too deeply immersed in the Dark Side to be redeemed. They thought about it and nodded slowly, they sensed that hadn't Ranma done those things, he would not be alive and the Sith would have taken over.

On the regard they feared the Sith would come back, but Ranma assured them that both he and Ly'sandra had taken care of that by corrupting the nav-com, jammed their transmissions, and finally sent the ship into the Earth's sun. The Sith would take that as the failure of the Scouts and write them off as failures.

The girls then suggested that since it was a weekend, they all needed a break...and Nodoka agreed and asked what the girls had in mind. The group smiled and said...

"The beach!"

Nodoka agreed wholeheartedly with the idea and wanted her son to take a break while she took also the time to rest and relax from her days of working in the house, training in her swordsmanship, and making her soon to be completed doctorate. Ranma wasn't entirely convinced that this was such a good idea, but the chance to wind down and relax was tempting, he recalled doing the same things when he was still in the Republic and relaxing with his adopted families and teachers.

"All right, you all meet me here in the manor, I'll be waiting." Ranma said as he went to pack the supplies they needed for the trip.

Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra were VERY eager to finally have this chance with Ranma and so they too would be interested to see him when he wasn't either in the school or in the battle-field, plus they too would bring their own food to add to the festivities. Cologne decided that it was time for the Neko-Hanten to extend it's business to the rest of the public. Their cafe was certainly popular and that helped a good deal.

Ranma hoped that he didn't have to worry about anything else or anyone for that matter.

***
***********

Back at a certain dojo...

Soun Tendo was busy looking at the day's newspaper while staying away from the certain room. He shook in fear on occasion when an oath came out. A few days before his master the dreaded Grandmaster of the anything Goes had returned fully irate and in extreme rage and had locked himself with the rest of his already gained treasures, and had not left the room ever since. He had heard that his master had been seen near the school and though he was coward, he had been afraid that Nabiki and Akane would hit by the old master...but he was surprised to hear from them that they were fine.

He was even more shocked to learn that Happosai had been severely beaten by Akane and Nabiki's classmate, the one named Kouji
ma Yamatsu. In the Tendo Patriarch's mind...anyone who was much younger than Happosai would stand no chance against his master, but he had been beaten by Koujima with what appeared to be minimal effort at all. For now he let that slid as he checked the calendar, Genma was still not around with his son, so he decided to wait. he then thought that it was time for his family to take a break...but where...

Then he had an idea...

"Akane, Nabiki, Kasumi, please come here."

"What is it dad?"

All three sisters came into the living room, Akane was still in her gi
while fighting in the dojo, against a practice dummy looking like a certain Jedi Knight. Nabiki was busy finishing the account books and checked the savings of her family, along with digging on more data on a certain young man. Kasumi was still in her normal clothes including her apron.

"I think it is time we all took a chance at having a break, don't you think so?"

Nabiki thought about it, a chance to relax was certainly tempting. Akane thought about it and hoped that she didn't have to deal with boys there, namely Kouji Yamatsu. And Kasumi sighed at the thought of getting a break from her duties, though she was very comfortable in doing chores, she too liked a chance to relax a bit.

"But what about the house...and you know who?"
Nabiki then pointed to their home and a certain gnome.

Soun was considering it when Happosai merely said.

"Go...I wish to be alone!"

Soun took that as a good sign and whispered to his daughters.
"I think it means we can go...the master still hasn't recovered yet. I guess we can leave him here, he hasn't left the room in three days now."

"I see..." Kasumi said as she tidied up the table. "Where do we go today father?"
The eldest daughter asked in her usual cheerful tone.

Soun smiled as he pointed to a certain picture to a certain place...

The picture was of the beach.

***
***********
In a certain home of a certain bokken wielding nut…

"I'll be at the beach with the others of my class brother dear! Don't wait up for me since I will be very busy today!" A female voice said as she walked out with her clothes and bathing suit in the pack.

A certain young man merely replied. "Be very careful out there dear sister and beware on any peasants that would try to befoul the noble air around you with their stench!"

"Sasuke! I want you to keep an eye on my sister and report to me your findings!"

"At once master!"

(Guess who else is g
oing to the beach today?)

**************

Later...

"Ah...this is nice!"
Ukyo said as she was still in her cooking garb and battle uniform, along with her spatulas. The gang had taken the time to go shopping for some swim wear, Ranma had stuck to a pair of black bermuda shorts and he had pretty much left the rest of the gang, including Shampoo, Ukyo, Ly'sandra, and Nodoka free reign to by their swim-wear, keeping out of the thing as the ladies went to buy the items, no way was he going there so he went and bought some things for a barbeque. He saw them all having smiles and he had a nagging feeling in his guts. Ukyo certainly had a smile on her face and the way that smile was going made Ranma rather cautious.

"You said it! I got to hand it to you Ranma...you're world's got good beaches."
Ly'sandra said with a smile as she had loosened her hair. The Zeltron had worn a pair of skin tight soft leather pants, boots, and a halter-top, getting quite the reception when they were at the mall as men were either tripping over things, male mall personnel running over things, spilling coffee, and making mistakes...and the women responded in kind with shocked whispers glaring looks and the sounds of slapping hitting an all time high. She had a smile on her too...and Ranma, having been familiar with Zeltron behavior knew that this was going to be trouble.

"Aiyah...warm sun here...hope Shampoo can relax while working!"
Shampoo said with glee as she looked at the warm sands and seas. The teen was still somewhat uninhibited since she wore a short pink Chinese dress with red lining and flower patterns, her young and no doubt curvaceous looks added to the package as she too sent a fair number of men into making jack-asses out themselves. The Chinese teen also had a smile on her face, full of mischief and cuteness...all she needed now were cat ears!

"I agree...it has been some time since I had been in the beach."
Nodoka said, the elder Saotome Matriarch was happy that she got the chance to relax along with her son...and his female friends, she knew just WHAT the girls had brought and she too had decided to let loose for a bit, just to be the young woman that she was.
She may have come from a traditional family, but her mother allowed her to be free on a number of things, namely learning swordsmanship and medicine, and this was another of them. Ranma saw the blush she had in her face when she pocketed the bag she had from the mall and he felt that this was certainly NOT going to make things boring around here.

He then faced them and replied.
"I'll go look for a good spot and find Elder Cologne's stall. I'll set up there and I'll wait for you while you all...uh...change."

"All right!" The girls then moved aside as they headed for the changing rooms.

***
***********

"Are you sure I can wear this?"
Kasumi asked Nabiki as she and both her sisters made their way to the changing rooms to the other side of the beach...the eldest sister wondered if such...clothing was appropriate for where they were
(Got to love the naiveté of Kasumi!)

"Relax sis! This is the beach and what I have bought is worth it, you'd look real nice!"
Nabiki loved Kasumi for her hardworking and strong nature. The eldest sister became house-caretaker, cook, cleaner, laundrywoman, shopper, and mother figure. She worked hard to cook and clean the house and try to get Akane to be more lady-like though she knew that their youngest sister never did it at all. Nabiki at times thought that Kasumi was being too nice…
But overall Nabiki respected her eldest sister for all her hard work and the chance to let her sister experience fun and life outside the house was worth it in her mind, she may be acting naive most of the time...but she had her own gifts and Nabiki wanted her to taste life and grasp it...even for only a few hours.

"Let's hurry up...as much as I want to be have fun, I'd love it more if no perverts were nearby...why do I even have to wear this?!"
Akane asked as she looked at her swim-suit.

"Geez Akane, just relax and enjoy the beach
for once."
Nabiki sighed. Since she bought a lot of things from her earning and used some of the funds for the upkeep of the house and to buy anything she loved to have...and the chance to flaunt it was tempting, though she wished she had a guy to share that time with. She loved her selection and liked the idea for what she wanted Kasumi to wear...but she hoped that Akane didn't insult the one she picked her with her short fuse.

***
***********

"Hohohoho!!! This is perfect for me! The Black Rose deserves the best!"
The voice and laughter spoke volumes on how loose in the head was the person, but the fact that she had a body most girls her age only dreamed of added to that, although her eccentric and somewhat insane mannerisms were as attractive as tear gas. She however smiled at the chance to flaunt her beauty and away from her overbearing brother...

Now who was the best target of her glorious affections today?

***
***********

Several others were also on the scene...all hoping for a quiet break from the hassle of daily life.

***
***********

Later...

Cologne was busy handing out orders for their Chinese foods while she was being helped by Mousse and Ranma who arrived and after setting his place and getting the gear and materials he and the others had bought, decided to lend his aid to the distribution...

That is...Ranma was helping and Mousse was messing up.

The male Amazon tried to attack Ranma every chance he got, trying to mess up his orders and make his work miserable...but three things were making his attempts fail. The first was Ranma's Force and combat hardened senses and reflexes. The second was Cologne's watchful glare at him every second....and the last was the two's response to his attempts to take out Ranma.

The customers were happy to be served such good Chinese food, while the female beach goers were more interested in Ranma. His tall and well formed frame, plus his muscles made them all want to sink their teeth into him like lions eating on a zebra. His battle hardened and conditioned frame spoke volumes in power, speed, grace, skill, and precision. Not to mention his handsome and well formed face was a plus, and his deep blue eyes radiated power and skill. He was like a being molded by the Gods...and that was the case as many women had made MANY discreet and somewhat indiscreet passes at him.

All that made Ranma nervous...until he sensed the arrival of Ukyo, Shampoo, Ly'sandra, and his mother through the Force.

"Ranma! Care to see what we've bought from the mall?"

Ranma steeled himself a bit and turned. His desire to relax and treat this as a normal thing was broken as he saw the drooling, lust filled, and love struck expressions of the men on this section of the beach and the other areas as well as the men looked at the direction of the voice of Ly'sandra.

Ranma was stunned like he was hit by a blaster bolt at full stun in the brain as he gazed at his female companions

The swim-suits the four wore certainly warranted the attention of the male populace as well as Ranma!

***
***********

Ukyo was dressed in a very interesting one piece bathing suit with her hair still in it's normal configuration with the white ribbon. The one piece had various shades of colors, ranging from red, green, gold, blue-green, blue, light pink...the colors reminded him of the various coronas and space clouds of gas and energy that he had seen when flying his ship in his war days. The suit also revealed Ukyo's own well built form and excluded her sexiness.
The one piece had a collar with the same color scheme and the look made her appear like a walking sexy goddess of various hues while her long arms and sexy legs were shown. Her bust was now devoid of her chest wrappings, and since the bathing suit held...it was a good move on her part to wear it. Plus when Ukyo turned to show Ranma her suit, the back was exposed along with her well shaped posterior...which the one piece managed to hold.

Shampoo still had her normal hair style, but she had wet the hair a bit allowing the soft purple silken strands to be seen along with her deep blue eyes. She had a bikini that had purple straps on them and allowed her full form to be revealed. The upper portion of the bikini must have been modified to
stretch without discomfort as Shampoo's...chest was threatening to spill but it was held back, her form was utterly screaming sensuality...no doubt due to being a martial artist through and through, had shown as her slender yet muscled arms were shown bare...and her long, well toned and slim legs were seen, along with her toned stomach and hips which were still very womanly.
The bikini was deep blue and showed her eyes and as a show of her own feminine side, the bikini had flower designs on them. She also showed her form to Ranma by turning around, thus her entire backside was revealed...every curve and swell of it...along with her posterior.

Ly'sandra however certainly lived up to her Zeltron blood as her thong bikini was enough to cause a massive loss of blood to the brain in males as they would either be rapidly nose bleeding...or all their blood had somehow pooled in their shorts and briefs. Her outfit had deep red straps that ran over her shoulders and hips and ended in knots. Due to her being in great physical shape plus being a trained fighter and acrobat as required for nimble scouts...Ly'sandra had her fair share of muscle, along with the curves and swells in ALL the right places.
And since it was a thong...it certainly managed, though barely to hide Ly'sandra's upper...assets along with her...other attributes. Her own well formed and muscled arms and legs were also seen and to really spike Ranma in the brain, she too turned a full one hundred eighty degrees to show her sensual backside and the triangle of material barely covering it well enough. The only good thing was that Ly'sandra was decent enough NOT to release her species' pheromones...that would have really been asking for trouble!!!

Nodoka had removed her hair from it's bun and the tresses were now in a brown waterfall behind his mother. She wore her own one piece and it had a collar of soft material with light blue lining and purple. This one piece resembled in some ways a female Chinese dress, but was very attractive. Her own arms and legs were shown, showing the small but considerable muscles she developed both as a housewife and a sword user.
Ranma merely shook his head, had they not been related, he would have never suspected she was his mother. He didn't mind since he was comfortable with his mom, though he felt angry when the bloody men leered at his mother. He resisted the urge to call them perverts for leering at his mom, Ranma let it be...his mom did tell him about her own life, before marrying to Genma and she had been placed in the same boat as she was in now and she was used to it since she wasn't always the traditional woman, but was very much full of virtue before marrying Ranma's father.

All in all Ranma admitted that all of his company...was hot!

As the girls greeted Ranma...he could almost feel intense jealousy
encompass the whole area as the women were steaming at how close the women were to Ranma...while the men were blazing furious that he as the only one getting all the hot ladies' affection.

***

Ranma was being helped set up the volleyball net by Shampoo while Ukyo, Ly'sandra, and Nodoka handled the cooking of their food with the nearby. Nodoka brought her cooking skills to the fore preparing
traditional Japanese foods, along with tea, while Ukyo, who still had her spatulas nearby, began cooking some okonomiyaki, the way Ran-Chan loved it...while Ly'sandra cooked her own food using Western style dishes. They planned to cook first and have a normal feast before relaxing in the sun.

All the while, the men were gazing at the girls Ranma was with and were shocked when they found out that one of the women was actually the younger man's mother. The rest were his child-hood friends and the redhead was a friend of the guy's mother. Some of the more lecherous guys tried to get closer, but a glare from Cologne warned them to back off...and amazingly enough Mousse was doing the same thing...apparently though he hated Ranma's closeness to his Shampoo...he certainly wasn't going to let anyone else get closer to her.

As soon as they were done cooking, and Ranma had finally set up the volleyball net. the group sat on their blanket that could allow five people on it as they began
passing around the food to one another, while Cologne nodded and looked on while ordering Mousse to keep working on what she had asked of him, though Mousse was dying to get closer to Shampoo, a strike from the Elder's staff to his head made him think twice from the idea...though not for too long.

As they finished eating, Ranma and the others began to sunbath...while the Jedi merely went into a lotus position nearby while leaving the four ladies to sunbath. But that was when three of them asked if he could put some lotion on them to prevent them from getting sunburn.

"Can you put some lotion on me Kou-chan?"

"Aiyah...me want same thing!!!"

"I hope you don't mind Kouji to do the same?"

Ly'sandra however merely shook her head and answered. "That's all right...I don't mind tanning a bit."

The others wondered how such a flaming redhead would tolerate the heat...however Ranma already knew that since she had come from a world with higher than normal radiation, Ly'sandra would never suffer sun-burn, in fact she
reveled in the heat and considered it to be light, the chemical may change her skin tone to be that of normal human skin, but her people's high tolerance to the radiation and their permanent pigment shielding still remained despite the change in skin color. Shampoo, Ukyo, and Nodoka were already aware so they didn't mind.

Ly'sandra however decided to take the lotion bottle and do the same for Nodoka instead of Ranma/Kouji...since considering how she dressed right now, it would be hard as hell for the men to picture Ranma and Nodoka as parent and child. Though she did it carefully so as to make sure that her actions were not misinterpreted
by the other people in the area.

Mousse had previously tried to get involved, but a strike to his head from Cologne sent him flying back to the Neko-Hanten...and she screamed the orders for him to get more supplies from the cafe.

With that...Ranma took a slight gulp as he began to help apply the suntan lotion on the backs of both Ukyo and Shampoo. And as he was doing this...a certain someone came on the scene.

"Hello Kouj
ima-san...can I ask you if I can join you?"

The person was none other than Hinako Ninomiya...and in her adult form...apparently she had found a way to be in adult form and from what her Force aura told Ranma...the energy was very strong, but this wasn't from humans, but from animals, and he noticed that she still took good care of the animals. He was happy that she hadn't given into the addictive side yet of her incomplete Force Drain technique. But since she was in her adult form...she was looking very sensual right now...namely in her own outfit.

She still had her hair the same way, but had ditched her normal outfit and was looking as if she was in the mood for a day in the beach. She had on a one piece swimsuit that was black and white in color and had straps...all placed on effective parts of the outfit and the black and white scheme gave her the yin/yang look, and that coupled with her adult form that was well covered and shown in all it's curves, and swells by the swim-suit made her look like a real babe.

Nodoka wondered who this person was.
"Who are you and how did you know my son?"

Hinako bowed respectfully to Nodoka and replied.
"My name is Hinako Ninomiya and I happen to be a teacher in Furinkan High, I know your son since he has been one of the model students there in our school...and he helped me deal with some...shall we say...unsavory characters when we met.

"I see..."
Nodoka looked at her son for confirmation and he spoke to her through telepathy, a trick he developed a few months before coming to Earth, but only had recently used it due to him turning it off when he faced the Sith and the Bladeborn.

Long story mother...

You can tell me some other time son...by the way...I don't recommend you do what she might ask...namely placing lotion on her, the people nearby might have heard that she is your teacher and you know the results if the misinterpret it if you do that.

Right...

He was aware of the situation that would occur, relationships between teachers and students was a taboo in Japan and the last thing he wanted was to be in trouble...back in school Hinako didn't do it, but outside of school she was friendly with him and he didn't want the others nearby to misinterpret the whole thing.

"Sure Hinako-san."

Apparently, Hinako knew that too and when she sat down she was very much normal when she spoke to Ranma and the rest of the gang as they merely relaxed as their day in the beach wore on...
**************

An hour or two later...when the girls were tanned...Ly'sandra made the move to get the festivities started..after she had placed the sun-tan lotion on Hinako.

"Anyone care to play some volleyball?" She smirked in pure naughty mischief.

All of them nodded while Nodoka declined since she had not played volleyball since she was in high
-school and she was not the best player anyway. The others however had been familiar with the sport since they had gone to school and were still in it.

Hinako, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra got into position on either side of the set-up net and began to play a few rounds of volleyball, while Nodoka and Ranma watched them play the game. Hinako and Ly'sandra on one side while Shampoo and Ukyo on the other side.

Ranma loved the game and apparently so did the rest of the male beach-goers as a crowd of them gathered to watch the game.

***
***********

Naturally, this crowd gets the attention of certain individuals...

"Hmm...what's going on over there?" One of three sisters asked as she walked ahead of the rest of the trio.

"Oh my...it seems to be rather lively." The other sister spoke as she was wearing a light but comfortable wind breaker jacket as she walked with her two sisters.

"Whatever it is...I bet those perverted boys will be part of it...I am not going closer, see you guys back at the food stand with dad. Be careful, those boys might try something!"
The apparently youngest sister said as she moved back to where they had come from, while giving unfriendly glares to any teen males passing by who looked at her.

<I should have known it was a lost cause...Akane is SO dense that she thinks ALL boys are perverts...it's a miracle she still has that crush for Dr. Tofu after all these years!>
Nabiki sighed as she looked at her retreating and violent sister.

Akane had been decked in a bikini with the theme of two sides with different patterns, one side had pure gold on it, and the other side had gold with white strips on it, same could be said with the lower half.
Akane did try to keep in shape and she did have a good figure and form...but naturally her hostile take on boys and her short temper acted like high grade tear gas that sent the boys running away from her as if she was the plague. Nabiki sighed as she realized that her efforts to try and let her sister be more feminine had gone down the tube...that made her want to find out what was drawing the crowd even more.

"Come on Kasumi...let's take a look at what the crowd is looking at."
Nabiki said as she moved in and began to call people to stand aside and let them pass...most of the guys were looking at Nabiki and though a few recognized her as an information weasel, they did as she asked, though they wondered who the older girl was following her.

As soon as they came in, they spotted none other than Hinako, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra playing volleyball...much to the looks of lust and desire that the guys were radiating as they looked at the girls and...their...assets.

Nabiki had no problem knowing how hot Lisa was, along with Shampoo, and Hinako in adult form...but she had a hard time accepting that the girl in the one piece with bright but well placed and toned colors was really Ukyo Kounji. She then turned and spotted none other than Kouji who cheered on his companions in their game while a near middle aged but very attractive woman in a one piece as well was nearby sipping cool tea. She didn't know that Kouji was into older women too.

<My quite the playboy...thank Kami-sama Akane did the right thing for once and left...I hate to think of the scene she would have created had she challenged Kouji here.>
She then decided to call Koujima's attention.

"Hey Kouji!"
She said in a wave...catching Koujima's attention, the Jedi knight looked at wondered who this woman was...she looked familiar for some reason.

Nabiki was dressed in a one piece suit as well...with the top having no straps and the top were held by a golden ring on the middle, the lower portion had straps of the rest of it in deep purple on the sides and allowed her to reveal her own well built form. Nabiki had her attributes that made her sexy since despite not being a martial artist practitioner, she did aerobics and yoga to keep fit and that made her slim and well formed in her own right...it was no wonder that when she came on the scene the guys also stared at her. It was then that Ranma recognized her.

"Nabiki Tendo! Good to see you here!"
Koujima replied as he got up from the blanket and shook Nabiki's hand. The middle Tendo sister had to admit that with his attitude in school gone and when he wasn't fighting...Kouji was a real hunk of a teen. Despite her own reservations on the matter she was very much liking the feel of his hands on hers, rough but gentle in the motions.

"Nice to see you too
oh yeah, this is my older sister Kasumi."
Nabiki said as she moved aside to reveal Kasumi who was still wearing her jacket, even though she wore sun-tan lotion, Kasumi was still very shy...even more so with the choice of swim-suit Nabiki had given her. She looked at Kouji who smiled politely at her.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Kasumi Tendo."
Koujima said with a cultured greeting and bow.

<He's very nice...and a gentle-man too...I wonder what is his age?>
Kasumi wondered as she also bowed to Kouji, something about this young man was very intriguing even to her who's only interactions with men were when she shopped for groceries and necessities for the house, borrowing books from their family friend Dr. Tofu, and meeting the repairmen who came to fix the house whenever she saved enough funding to do such things apart from her groceries.

Nabiki
and Kasumi were then introduced by Kouji/Ranma to his mother Nodoka, but used her new legal name of Aya Yamatsu.

"I'd like you all to meet my mother Aya Yamatsu, mom, this is my classmate in Furinkan High, Nabiki Tendo, and her sister Kasumi."

Aya bowed warmly.
"Pleased to meet you all. You may join us, and if you have not taken any refreshment yet, there is still some food left there."
She pointed to the packed food, they all had halted eating to just relax for a while and would eat later once they had finished the rest of their activities.

"Thank you Miss Yamatsu."
Both Tendo sisters replied as they watched the game being played still between Hinako, Lisa, Ukyo, and Shampoo.

As the girls were winding down Ranma decided to move around the beach a bit and see if he could get some other treats, namely some ice cream since they had fruit juice and tea well in hand. As he was getting there...he heard a slight yelp and looked to spot a young woman...apparently the same age as he was and she held her foot as if in pain.

The girl was swearing silently as she looked at some of the blood that was showing, she sighed as that would mean going to the medical clinic hut in the beach, when she felt he presence of a young man nearby.

"Here you go...this will get you patched up until you get to the clinic."
She looked about and saw Koujima's face...and was silent as she gazed at his well formed features and deep blue eyes, the girl felt her heart beat wildly as she took in the feel of his strong hands tending to her wound, though pain was not that entirely new to her...it as certainly a first time for her to be taken care of. Then again...having been in an all girl's school all her life...it was hardly surprising that men were a rarity in her school.

<What a man!!!>

Kouji had sensed the warped aura and rather
ludicrous nature of the girl he was patching and knowing that she was gazing at him with a kind of feral lust made him VERY aware on how dangerous it was for him to be close to her, he then helped her to her feet. He looked at the girl in question and found her to wear her long black hair in a ponytail on one side of her head. And the sense of her very bad past and dark feelings of loneliness were certainly sending the Jedi's Force Sense from condition yellow to condition red.

The woman may be dark and twisted in some ways, but her outfit certainly made her look like she could stand out in a crowd. She had on a one piece as well, but the front had a long opening in the middle between her breasts and has criss-crossing strips on them, making it look like a bodice...or that of a dominatrix...that description certainly fit the profile in Kouji
ma's mind as the girl looked at him with great intent.

Before Kouji could say anything, the girl smiled and offered him a
bouquet of flowers. "I want to thank you for helping me kind sir, can I know your name?"

Kouji was VERY wary of the girl but answered. 'My name is Kouji...Kouji Yamatsu."

The way the girl was looking at him made Ranma feel like he had been
surrounded by an aviary worth of Hawk Bats..and though Hawk Bats were weak...they certainly didn't shy away from their prey...and Koujima had the same feelings.
That was when he sensed the smell of paralysis powders mixed in the flowers and before the poison could work on him, he quickly used his Force powers to neutralize the poison, the girl didn't notice and had expected him to fall to her...she didn't seem to care if she was being amorous in public...she was in love.

"I have you now!"
She said as she tried to glomp onto Koujima, Koujima however fired a Force Flash, disorienting the woman and quickly ran away while using his Force Cloak taught to him by Juhani to hide from sight after hiding behind a stall.

"My darling prince! Where are you?!"
The girl searched for Koujima but due to her not being Force Sensitive she couldn't pinpoint his exact location, and even if she was, she didn't have the training to bypass Ranma's Force Cloak.

The girl then gave up but smiled warmly and replied.
"I know you can hear me my prince! I will let you go now...but know that the Black Rose of Saint Hebereke High will never let you go...as you have pierced my heart....Hohohoho!!!!"

Kouji
ma felt like he had ice from Hoth flowing up his spine when he heard the laughter.

<Mental note...HIDE FROM HER AT ALL TIMES!!!>
As soon as the coast was clear, Koujima went to buy the ice cream while keeping a VERY sharp eye for the crazy girl calling herself the Black Rose, her aura seemed familiar and he shuddered at what would have happened had he not neutralized the paralysis powders in the bouquet when he did.

When he got back, the game was over and the girls were lounging about while Nabiki and Kasumi were chatting with his mother and apparently the older sister had taken off her own jacket.

She was decked in a bikini, but had nice soft pink as the color, while there was a pretty butterfly on the right side of the upper
portion...while the lower half had the same color scheme. Kouji slapped himself a bit for looking at Kasumi, she had a kind and gentle soul and she seemed to radiate the aura of a mother figure to him, just like his own mother. She didn't have a Force aura but her own gentle aura made him respect her.

The other girls cheered as they ate more food, drank cold fruit juice and tea, and were chatting away, normal folks as can be. Mousse still made himself a bit of a nuisance, but three more staff strikes from Cologne shut him up VERY quickly.

They had time to go swimming and playing volleyball again in the water and when it was already time to relax and soon head home, Kouji bade farewell to Hinako and the two Tendo Sisters as he and his group left the area.

***
***********

As night came...

The Yamatsu family arrived back in their home and then bade farewell to Shampoo, Cologne, Mousse, Ukyo, and Ly'sandra as they went back to their own places of rest, while Kouji went to his bed to rest since they had already eaten a lovely dinner, and before hitting the sack, both he and his mother trained a bit to loosen themselves.

As he slept he wondered just what was going to happen on his next week-end.

***
***********

In the Tendo household...

"YOU BOTH WERE WITH THAT PERVERTED JERK?!"

The three Tendo sisters were chatting as Nabiki and Kasumi were now in
their normal clothes, along with Akane who was in her pajamas. When she asked what they did, the eldest sister only had to mention Koujima's first name and that got her steamed.

"Chill Akane...he's no pervert and he certainly is no jerk either...he is very cultured
, behaved and very much a great guy when you get to know him...I wish you did too."
Nabiki sighed as she held her towel after getting out of the shower.

"Oh yes, the young man was a kind gentleman and very polite, why don't you try and be friends with him instead of always trying to fight him?" Kasumi said calmly.

Akane naturally would have NONE of it.
"I can't believe you two! He's just fooling you with his charm! He wants you to trust him so he can get under your pants and get your panties!!! I'm really going to beat him up for this!!!"

In that same moment, Akane entered her room and slammed the door.

"Oh boy..."

"Oh my..."

<Kouji
ma....YOU PERVERT!!! I'LL GET YOU FOR BEING CLOSE TO MY SISTERS!!!!>

***
***********

At a certain house...

"Sasuke!" The young woman said as she was dressed n her normal shirt and shorts while in the bed.

A small man dressed in ninja garb appeared and bowed.

"Yes Lady Kuno?"

"I want you to find out all you can on the man known as Kouji Yamatsu, find out all you can and tell me."

"At once my lady!" The small man left the mansion and went on to do what his mistress had asked.

Kodachi Kuno smiled warmly and decided to arm herself with ALL the tools she needed to capture her elusive prince.

<Kouji Yamatsu...you will be mine!!!>

Unknown to her...her brother, a certain wannabe samurai was fuming a bit.

<That foul peasant Kouji
ma dares to use his dark sorcery on my own flesh and blood?! I shall make you PAY Koujima...your foul sorcery and grip on the Goddess Lisa, and Shampoo will be broken by my righteous fury!!! Along with your new grip on my beloved sister!!!>

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's Notes:
Ah…nothing like a day in the beach isn't there? Well…after all the blood and fighting, it's nice to unwind after a very long day and to take a break and enjoy life's simple pleasures before we get back to the daily grind of life.
Oh yeah, just in case you didn't guess the swim-suits that were used by the women in the chapter, here's a list.

Ukyo- Aurora (One Piece)

Shampoo- Nene (Bikini)

Ly'sandra/Lisa- Bellatrix (Thong Bikini)

Nodoka/Aya- Gentian (One Piece)

Hinako- Nike (One Piece)

Nabiki- Margerita (One Piece)

Kasumi- Lepus (Bikini)

Akane- Orthoclase (Bikini)

Kodachi- Black Pearl (One Piece)
If these swim-suits sound familiar to you guys, then it should. The swim-suits belong to the girls from Dead Or Alive fame in the Dead Or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball Games. I may not have played the game myself since I don't have an Xbox 360, but I've certainly seen the videos and they ARE hot!!!!
On the next chapter///we're still going to have a vacation…but things are going to be far from quiet as a new batch of characters are heading in to joint his little party!!!
See you soon!