Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ New Faces, Shopping, and Mayhem ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I do not own anything of Ranma or Knights of the Old Republic, so I don't get paid for this sort of thing.
Chapter 10B
New Faces, Shopping, and Mayhem
< >: Thoughts
**************
The next day...

Ranma sighed as he ate break-fast with his mother and decided to send out a covert transmission to the Republic to tell them of his current findings in his sector in the Unknown Regions. Considering all that he had learned and all that he had found out, his world would certainly need Republic aid soon, he then made it a point to mention the number of Force Sensitive people here and how dangerous it might be if the Sith came and began to take over the planet. He then made it a point to request aid from his Jedi mentors and some advice on what he needed to do with the numbers of Force Sensitive people he encountered.

He encoded all that data when he went to his ship and used the communications systems to send the covert transmissions...he however made a point NOT to mention the numbers of weird happenings he had to deal with while he was here on his home-planet...no sense not making this too big an issue. He encoded the transmissions in his own personal settings and knew that only his adopted family could read them.

***
***********

Back in the Republic...namely to the Republic Intelligence Division on Coruscant...

Mission Onasi was busy checking the latest reports on current Sith Activity and terror cells in the Republic in her own office...the work was tiring as hell on the young adult Twi'lek, but she was doing something worthwhile and helping out in keeping the Galaxy safe. The adult was happy to know that her boyfriend was still beside her and was also part of the Republic Intel Division. And sure enough, she smiled as he played a bit with her lekku gently. He had managed to get the drop on her yet again...then again, since Dustil was Force Sensitive, that made common sense he could do that.

"Hey Dus....you know I'm still working right?" The Twi'lek said as she was hugged by her boyfriend.

"Sorry blue...you look so focused and cute I couldn't help it."
Dustil replied as he looked at his girl-friend. The first time he met Mission, he was a bit put off by her nature, but after hanging out with her after leaving Korriban and making peace with his father, and hanging out with the Ebon Hawk's old crew made him see the Twi'lek in the different light, and he liked it since Mission certainly didn't mind his company even if he was a Former Sith.

"Haha...still have the Onasi charm eh?"

That was when a report came in from one of their scouting and recon vessels.
"Major Mission, ma'am, we've just received an incoming transmission from Jedi Knight Ranma Saotome from the Outer Regions."

Mission and Dustil nodded as they recalled being with Ranma and with them having a hand in his training, they were eager to see what he had to report...ever since heading back to his home-planet in the Unknown Regions. Dustil and Mission viewed him as a younger brother and they were keen to help whenever they could.

After they had decoded it and read Ranma's report, they knew that this was a serious thing.

"I better call my dad and tell him what happened."

"Right...I'll contact Rev and Jesse, they need to know this too."

Both went to work in their respective objectives, the situation they faced needed full attention and it naturally inv
olved their fellow friends.

**************


Ranma sighed as he got back into the backyard and decided to read a book on Japanese history for a while and just chill...after that..disturbing encounter with the crazed woman on the beach no less than a day ago, along with the very interesting display of his female companions in their swimwear...he was in the mood to just relax and do some catching up on the history of his world.

However, Kami-sama and fate had other ideas...

He had barely read two pages of the first chapter when Nodoka called him while she was busy tending to the kitchen.

"Ranma!"

"Yes mom?"

"I believe someone is at the door, you had better answer it, my hands are tied since I am still in the kitchen."

Ranma nodded as he got up and put the book aside and went to see who was at their door. Once he opened it he found none other than Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra at the door.

Ukyo was still in her normal attire and had with her spatulas as always. Shampoo was still decked in her normal Chinese garb of soft shoes, silk shirt and pants, all of which were red colored and had the usual flower decorations on them. Ly'sandra however had a tank-top and black pants with boots on her. They looked like they were all going out on an adventure.

"Hello Ran-Chan!"
Ukyo said warmly as he ushered them in. Ranma wondered just what was going on...today was a Sunday and there were no pressing activities for today...so what would bring the three women to his house...he was about to get the answer as he was chatting with them.

"You want to go to the mall today? And you want me to go with you all?"
Ranma asked, a bit wide-eyed at the thought.

"Yes, it's a load better to have some distractions than having books in front of you."
Lisa replied with a smile.

Nodoka came into the room and spoke a bit sternly. "I know that Ranma deserves a break for what he had to deal with not two days before, but please allow him to finish his studies first." She then placed some snacks on the table for the rest of them to eat.

Ranma thought about it and the mall would certainly be a good chance to live a normal teen's life, and being with the others was a good idea, but he seemed to suddenly have a penchant for getting involved with a lot of things recently and that was beginning to make things rather difficult, however, compared to the battles he had with the Sith for two years and his not too recent encounter with them he had dealt with harder foes, but he needed
a break and though the beach was a good way to have fun, it had attracted way too much attention.

"Tell you what, I'll just finish two chapters of my History books and then we can go. Is that okay mom?"

Nodoka learned much about her son's abilities and nodded. "Of course, but before you go, please buy some new supplies for the house while you are there, okay Ranma?"

"Sure, just hand me the list and I'll go shopping." Ranma said as he took his school books to his room while the others chatted with Nodoka in the living room.

***
***********

Back at the Republic...

Revan, his wife Bastila and their family were present along with their old crew were in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, discussing the latest data regarding their student and surrogate son Ranma. Naturally Jesse, his wife Brianna and their own crew were present as well...and the only one who was not there in the two crew's roster was Canderous who was busy welcoming new Mandalorian recruits and therefore didn't have the time to attend the meeting.

Revan the others read th
e data sent to them by Dustil and Mission, both of whom were also present. The data was interesting and a bit disturbing for the Jedi since there had been more Force Sensitive people on Earth than they had thought and some of them had already developed rather powerful Force Techniques and abilities, though they were not as refined as Ranma's.

When the data was complete, Revan looked at his wife, his fellow Jedi and that of Jesse, and his own band and spoke.

"Ranma's certainly gotten us some very interesting information, that planet he was born in may not be as high tech as other worlds, but they have many people who do have very strong powers...and ties to the Force, that would mean that sooner or later, we need to do something about it."

Bastila agreed and spoke.
"That is true, the description of those who are gifted with the potential to feel the Force on Earth is something to consider and we can't allow them to be exploited by the Sith. But we can't send the Republic there...it is too deeply wedged in the Unknown Regions and no ship has yet to map it, plus it would throw the planet's governments into anarchy if the Republic or Sith came there in force. Only Ranma knew of the coordinates and he has handed them to us...and since it is his home-planet there can be no doubt that he will not let that world be taken. However....he can't do it alone...he is one of our best students, but he had fought hard with the Bladeborn...who knows what the Sith might send after him this time."

The others agreed. Ranma's potential in the Force was strong, in par with all of them since they had trained him personally. He was also a hated thorn in th
e side of the Sith, he had led strike teams of Republic troopers, Jedi, and Mandalorians to considerable victories against their Empire's holdings ever since graduating as a Jedi...so much so that the Sith had placed a massive bounty on his head and many Sith Lords sought to either slay Ranma or convert him to the Dark Side.
Ranma too had some of the Dark Side in him, but his love for life and his devotion to the Light Side of the Force made him strong...but devotion alone might not always be enough... They had to help him.

"I agree...Earth and it's people were lucky that Ranma had jammed the Scout Ship's transmitters and destroyed the shuttle along with all evidence of their attempted landing. But the Sith will not give easily, they will send others and they may not be as subtle as a Scouting party this time...we'll have to send Ranma some back-up, Ly'sandra is there and she's a very dependable sort, but she can't be there forever and even if Ranma has the supplies he needs, he doesn't yet have the manpower to aid him in keeping a covert defense."
Jesse said, drawing upon his combat experience to the Mandalorian Wars.

Master Vandar and Atris, who had taken a hand in training the young Earthling agreed that it would be best for Ranma to have aid, but they also spoke that it would have to be a small but dependable and experienced band of Jedi...no doubt they would have to have worked with Ranma before in his time of leading strikes on the Sith.

After a few more hours of quick but very focused and fruitful discussion, the Jedi Council made the needed arrangements to send a small band of Jedi who knew Ranma and trusted the young Jedi well. Revan and Bastila already knew one who would be more than happy to be with Ranma.

The Former Sith Lord however then sent a call to Canderous, since Ranma was also a Son of Mandalore, it would pay for him to have some back-up from his adopted Clan.

***
***********

Mandalore was in the Command Center and had just received the communiqué from Revan, and knew that Revan made the right move in informing him about the need for Ranma to have some back-up. In this case, back-up from his adopted Clan.
The leader of the Mandalorians knew that the Sith were notorious for using any and all means to conquer worlds and his long years of combat and experience with and against the Sith told him that it would be a seriously bloody affair, not to mention he respected Ranma. The boy had been an outsider and very much was the target of the other recruits who called him weak...but the sassy kid proved them wrong and now he was a sworn Son of Mandalore and one of the best students he himself had.

He knew that Kex, Zuka, Xarga, Kelborn, and Bralor knew that as well, them having taken a good deal of time to train the young man themselves in their own respective disciplines. He also recalled the many glorious battles Ranma had led his fellow clansmen and clanswomen into for the past two years and he already knew the right batch to help the young Jedi and Mandalorian out.

"Bralor, Kelborn...I want you both here in the command center." He said punching in the announcement via base inter-comms. He didn't have to wait long as the sounds of metal boots came into the chamber.

"Yes Mandalore?" Both former champions of the battle circle came in. Kelborn had been getting older and so was Bralor, but they were the toughest Mandalorians in the camp, second only to him.

"I want you to rally and equip a new strike team...a certain Son of Mandalore needs some reinforcements in the Unknown Regions."

***
***********

In the Tendo Dojo...

Soun was happy beyond words as he looked at the letter...at long last his twelve year wait had finally bore fruit!

His friend and his friend's son were now arriving today!!!

He had already sent the news to his three daughters about the Genma and Saotome Pledge to Unite Schools, made by him and Genma all those years ago when they were still training with Happosai...who up to now was still in his room, his broken finger fully mended, but he had not gone on any panty raids as of late.

Kasumi merely asked if the young man in question was a gentleman and how old was he. Nabiki merely asked on what their father knew about Genma and his son. Akane on the other hand was steaming mad at the thought. It was bad enough she had yet to deal Kouji the punishment he richly deserved for being a pervert...but a BOY living under the same roof as her?!

She instantly wheeled away and went into the dojo to train...trying to blow off some steam.

In the vicinity of Nerima...when it began to rain suddenly...

Three figures had just arrived...walking into the city in the rain, soaked to the skin. One was a panda...who acted way too human and carried a back-pack...while the other figure was accompanied by an exact mirror image of himself.

"Are you sure this is the place Father?" The twins asked the Panda.

The Panda nodded and held up a sign which had the writing. "Yes, this is Nerima, stay close to me Ranma and we'll meet my old friend Soun. Then the Pledge to Unite the Schools shall be completed!"

Both twins nodded. "Very well...for the sake of the Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts, I'll pick one of the sisters...but how will they take the curse?" The twins asked as they pointed at each other to emphasis his/their point.

"I am not sure...but it will be...advantageous!"

The Panda was then pounded on the head by both twins. "I'm not into harems you perverted old panda!!!"

***
***********

Meanwhile...

Ranma (The real one) had finally finished his studies and now was with the rest of his friends to visit the mall, namely the largest one in Nerima. He had gained a list of food and other items his mother wanted him to purchase...namely fish, beef, pork, vegetables, condiments such as soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, and the works, not to mention some new cooking implements. Along with that were shampoo, napkins, tissue paper...the normal stuff. Nodoka however approved of him to have some fun with his companions, but with them having conflicting ideas on where to hang out...he certainly had a hard time.

"Come on Kou-chan! There's a nice shop for new ingredients I need for my okonomiyaki recopies, plus I know some people here who can help you with the shopping.."

"No way...Shampoo know some good shops with decent Peking Duck...then Shampoo help Kouji
ma in shopping!"

"Stop that! Kouji
ma, I heard there's a great steak house here, and they sell Kobe Steak, I heard a lot about it and want to try it out."

The three girls then glared at one another making Kouji
ma develop a sweat-drop on his head, while the rest of the mall visitors and shoppers were looking on, very much confused by the whole thing, but the men were drooling or leering when they saw the familiar faces of Shampoo and Lisa.

***
***********

In the Tendo Dojo...

"THIS IS YOUR FRIEND?!"
Nabiki shouted as she gazed at the large panda and the twins who were at their door. The guy was nice looking, but way too serious for her liking.

"Oh my...Father certainly...has a unique friend doesn't he?" Kasumi said as she looked at Genma in panda form.

A few minutes later, Akane stormed in and merely glared at both Genma and 'Ranma' and his twin, still fuming as she and her sisters were ushered into their living room by their father who merely commented at Genma's change in wardrobe.

(Go figure!)

Later...

Just as Genma was getting used to the Tendo Dojo, Soun whispered something to him that got the now restored panda martial artist in an uproar...albeit a quiet one considering what he had just learned.

"What?! The Master is here Soun?!"

"Yes..." The Tendo matriarch said sadly and pointed to Happosai's residence in the dojo.

"But how Soun?! I thought we...I thought we sealed him away forever."

"I thought so too...but he escaped. But I recommend we best not speak of things now. The master...he has been beaten."

"What?! That is impossible! No one could beat him in martial arts, you and I know that!"

Genma couldn't believe what he had just heard. Happosai was the oldest and most powerful martial artist the fat man knew, considering he trained under him for the past many years in his youth, along with Soun, even then, being younger than Happosai, neither he or Soun could come even close to laying a hand or finger on Happosai...so the idea of Happosai being beaten left him in both trepidation, shock, and a bit of relief.

"I thought so too, my old friend, but my daughter Nabiki informed me that on one of his usual raids, the master was stopped by a student of Nabiki and Akane's school, I found it hard to believe, but this student had beaten up our master and despite our master's best efforts, the student toyed with him as if he was a mere child...he even broke...the master's sacred fingers on his sacred hand."

"No..."

"Yes, and the master has not left the room ever since."

That was when the door to the room of the gnome in question opened and out came a newly restored Happosai, smoking his pipe. Both men trembled at the look and aura the old master revealed. The old man then looked at both men and exhaled some smoke.

"Greetings Genma...I trust you're training of my heir is complete? And Soun...you know that I HAVE exceptional senses so no sense thinking I didn't hear your discussion."

"Master! Please Forgive us!!!" Both men groveled before the old man who smoked still.

"I will, provided you can accomplish one thing for me Genma."

The bald martial artist nodded without pause and spoke. "What is it you wish Master?"

"I want you and your son, who I sense has great skill and power, to track down and humble the same man who has dared to make a mockery of my skills and interfered in my business. Do so and you will be forgiven by me for your part in sealing me away, and I will teach your son all of my skills so he shall be the true heir to the Art."

'Ranma' appeared and bowed.
"I will do ask you ask Master...for the honor of the School of Anything Goes...who is it you want me to fight?"

"Kouji
ma Yamatsu."

"It shall be done."

Akane appeared, dressed a normal looking pair of jeans and a shirt and merely glared at Ranma.

"I'm going to the mall!!! Don't even bother to follow me!"

***
***********

"Have you tracked down Kouji
ma Yamatsu, Sasuke?"
Kodachi asked the manservant of her family. Since last night she had developed some rather interesting ideas on what to do with her Prince that would have made an Anzati raise it's eye-brows a little bit, and that in itself saying something.

"Yes Mistress, however, Lord Kuno has left ahead and somehow located Kouji
ma himself, he appears interested in facing the young man in a match of some sort and it appears that he is serious about defeating Koujima."

Kodachi's eyes flared..No wonder she had not seen her brother lately and why he seemed adamant that she stay at home.

"Harm my Prince...how dare my brother attempt such an act?!"

With that Kodachi took off in her black leotard and took her gear to intercept her brother before he could do serious bodily harm to her Prince!

***
***********

In the Republic...namely at the Jedi Temple...

Jedi Master Revan and Weapon Master Jesse were busy checking the latest reports when they looked at the door leading to the chamber they had chosen to debrief the leader of the Jedi support group that was to be deployed to help Ranma in his current situation. The door opened and in came a human figure of medium height with the hood of the Jedi robe hiding the face of the recruited Jedi commander.

"You wished to see me Masters Revan, Jesse?"

The voice was soft, indicating that the person was female, as she sat down in the relaxed pose and so does Revan and Jesse. But before their discussion could take place...another Jedi comes into the room...also a female but didn't have her hood on and she spoke somewhat sadly and agitated at Revan.

"Dad!!! Why aren't you including me in this mission?! I want to help Big Brother Ranma too!!"

Revan couldn't help but sigh in exasperation at his eldest daughter Claria Sunfire. The little child was still young and still new to the Force. But Revan could understand Claria's attachment to Ranma calling him big brother when she had been little and Ranma returned the affection, calling her baby sister though they were not blood related. The little child was dressed in normal clothes for children but unlike the other Padawans...she was hand trained by her parents personally.
She had the same features Bastila did, and had Revan's eyes, and had their talents in the Force too, namely her mother's Battle Meditation ability, but her age and lack of both training and field experience made her too liable to be part of the mission. Plus...Revan knew Bastila would have his hide if Claria was hurt.

"I know you do Claria...but you are not yet at the right age for this kind of mission, and you haven't even learned what he need from your other aunts and uncles."

"Oh bother! I can take of myself just fine!"
The girl pouted sadly, making Revan laugh as she pouted in some ways like Bastila did when she was not given her way on occasion.

"I know little one, but I can't let you go until your older yet...besides, you're mother and I will never be given a moment's peace if you go out there alone and always be in danger. If you were lost to us...both of us will never forgive ourselves and we'll always be in pain, you don't want us to go through that...do you dear?"

Claria sniffed a bit as since she loved her parents dearly and ran up to her father, just as Bastila also entered the room, due to her having a Force Bond with her husband and naturally to her daughter, the Jedi Knight knew of the conversation and as her daughter was held by her father she sat next to them and spoke.

"Besides...you know how Ranma would feel if you got hurt or lost, how do you think he would feel if his little 'cherry blossom' got hurt by bad people?"

Claria nodded as she recalled a time when some bad kids made her whimper by teasing her...and making fun of her and her parents, and in came Ranma who resolved the situation calmly before fists were launched, but one kid when too far and Ranma had knocked him out with a kick to the stomach. He then helped her up and took care of her until they got home to her parents. That was when Ranma was still fifteen and had one more year before graduation.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's all right dear." Bastila said as she held her daughter as Revan informed the Jedi leader of her objectives. The Jedi immediately focused when she learned that Ranma was involved in the mission.

"Knight Ranma was attacked by Bladeborn?! How is he....?"
The Jedi Knight asked with a disturbed tone and worry, no doubt from hearing the attack of the Sith warriors on Ranma. She then stopped her inquiry since she felt that she was getting a little too open about the student of the three Jedi Masters before her.

Revan noted that and so did Jesse and both smiled a bit secretly...both of them knew that she had some considerable history with the young Jedi Knight in question.

"He is fine Knight Shandra, but in light of recent events we have selected you along with a small band of your fellow Knights, whom you know have worked with Ranma to aid him. Since his home-planet is not part of the Republic, he will also serve as your guide in his world's customs and cultures, so you and your team can better blend in with the populace."

"I see..."

Later...

As Jedi Knight Shandra left the chamber after receiving all the needed data regarding her mission objectives, she was suddenly called by a child...namely the daughter of Revan and Bastila. The Jedi smiled and waited for the young girl to reach her and when she did she kneeled down and looked at the child.

"Hello Claria...is there something you wanted to ask me?"

"Yes...how long have you worked with my big brother?" The girl asked while cutely twiddling her fingers.

Shandra nodded a bit and smiled slightly, knowing how affectionate Claria was when the discussion involved Ranma Saotome.
"I've worked with...your big brother for nearly a year before he was assigned by Revan with his Mandalorian clan and the other Jedi...and that was the last I worked with him, though I knew him when he was training with your father before you were born. Why do you ask?"

"Do you like him?"

Shandra went a bit silent and a few moments later spoke.
"Well...yes, I do like him....uh...as a leader and fellow Jedi Knight..."

"I didn't mean like him that way...I mean REALLY like him."

The Jedi Knight may have hidden half her face but she could not hide the slight flush of color on her face, naturally the young child saw that and smiled a bit. The Jedi Knight knew how gifted Revan's daughter was with the Force that it as hardly surprising that she would sense it as she spoke.

"You DO like him then?"

"Well...yes, but not that strongly right now..."
The Jedi Knight said while trying not show the blush she had on her face.

"That's all right...please do me a favor when you get there...take good care of my big brother when you meet him, okay?"
The girl asked cheerfully as she walked to meet up with her parents, leaving the Jedi Knight still with her blush as she got up and went on to rally her team who had already been informed.

"I will." Shandra said as she went on her way.

***
***********

At Dxun...

Bralor and Kelborn were in the Battle Circle along with Mandalore as the selected band of Mandalorians were standing at attention, their leader was already in front of them, the Mandalorian however wore the golden armour of high ranking Mandalorians...and was a human female as well.

"The squadron has been assembled Mandalore."
The female warrior said with crisp military authority said as she and her squadron awaited the briefing from Mandalore.

Mandalore began highlighting the information concerning Ranma to the rest of the assembled squadron of Mandalorians, namely to their leader for this reinforcement mission.

The assembled Mandalorians were also comprised of some of Ranma's former companions in his training days, including their leader who went by the name Valeena.

The woman was Bralor's eldest daughter and was older than Ranma by at least three years and naturally had been one of Ranma's antagonists when she was younger, but over the years both she and Ranma developed a sense of respect and a bit of a friendly rivalry...namely since Ranma had his posterior handed to him by Valeena when he still had the belief women were weak, and she proved him wrong. Though after he wised up...she was bit more gentle with him, but was not shy in bashing him a bit to remind him not to take women, especially Mandalorian women lightly.

Her platinum blonde hair, deep blue eyes and well formed and featured face made her appear very attractive, despite the Mandalorian tattoo on her neck. That plus the fact that her form was slender and well proportioned, along with being well muscled, she was the strong version of the Mandalorian woman.

However, she wasn't the only female in the leadership ladder...

Another Mandalorian in red armour had her helmet removed and she too was listening intently to the briefing. She was Freyna, Kelborn's second eldest daughter and was also older than Ranma by one year. Like Valeena, she had been one of Ranma's previous antagonists and they had engaged in sniping contests on several occasions, before Ranma left to take up his Jedi training, she too had developed a friendly rivalry with Ranma but had a more caring relationship since after he had won her respect, she tutored him on occasion alongside her father.

She had light blue-black hair and deep green eyes, a delicate looking face with all the right features, plus that and her well formed figure with all the right proportions were very much pleasing, but she too was tough, an expert in martial arts and weapons, like her father.

Both fathers knew that their children cared well for Ranma and thus would have good reason to be part of the mission to aid their fellow Clan member. The two also glared a bit harder when they heard that Ranma had been attacked by Anzati Bladeborn...but they relaxed when they heard that he was recovering very nicely.

As soon as
Mandalore finished, he then issued them their supplies list.

"Along with blaster packs, vibroweapons, pistols, repeaters, grenades and whatnot, we've also included a reserve of gold and gems to act as your funding source, however, do not flaunt the wealth, you all have to keep a low profile so as not to attract attention to your presence in the planet, and the over abundance of wealth will imbalance the planet's economy and that is one thing we need to avoid at this point. We've also included a small handful construction/combat droids to help out if you need to establish a base camp."

"However remote this planet that your fellow Clan brother Ranma has come from, do not forget that according to the reports, the planet has too many tempting morsels for the Sith to just leave alone, thus, do expect an attack from the Sith soon once you have settled in, since Ranma is the resident there, he will be your guide so follow his orders and suggestions to blend in...Move out!"

The Mandalorian contingent led by Valeena and Freyna as they gathered what they needed to make the journey.

***
***********

The Jedi now boarded the small but spacious covert combat transport. The transport was similar to the
Ebon Hawk, the same way Ranma's Ghost Warrior was made from the same ship. All in all, there were eight Jedi in all, including their leader Knight Shandra. The group comprised of human and near human Jedi, this unique group had worked beside Ranma on certain missions and knew him well.

As the ship took off from the landing pan on Coruscant, the landing hanger on the base of the Mandalorians on Dxun was also strewn with activity as the unmarked cruiser was being powered up by the Mandalorian techs and engineers. Valeena and Freyna checked the sub-light engines and their hyperdrive generator...once all was set and prepped. The ten individual sized squadron of Mandalorians left Dxun and made their way to Ranma's location, the respective ships activating the cloaking devices to hide their signatures from the Sith.

As they traveled...each leader of the group wondered how Ranma was doing...

***
***********

Boy if they only knew...

"COME BACK HERE YOU FOUL SORCEROR!!!"
Kuno shouted as he tried to swat Ranma/Koujima with a blow from his bokken which Ranma evaded with ease.

"Kuno...you realize that you're attacking me in a public place right?!"
Ranma/Koujima shouted as he tried to reason with the kendo crazed nut of a student.

"ALL THE BETTER YOU FOUL CUR!!! BETTER THEY WITNESS THE VICTORY OF MY RIGHTEOUS WRATH OVER YOUR FOUL SORCERY AND WITNESS MY GREATNESS, AND I WILL HAVE THE LOVE OF THE GODDESSES LISA AND SHAMPOO, WHO YOU HAVE ENSLAVED WITH YOUR FOUL ARTS!!!"
Kuno replied as he attacked once more.

Kouji
ma was having a quiet time shopping with the girls after reaching a compromise with them to prevent them from fighting. He had spent time equally and then had been busy shopping some groceries. however he had just gotten out of the utilities shop when the poetry uttering jackass of a samurai came at him with bokken raised...since he was in a public place...no way could he reveal the Force here so he had to find a way to minimize injuries to bystanders and property, while making sure that none of his companions were hurt. However, considering what Kuno was doing to the surroundings...he wasn't that concerned at all...so

SPLAT!!!!

<Sithspit!!! This can't get worse, can it?!?!>
Koujima fumed as he slammed a mop handle HARD on Kuno's head, knocking down the kendo fighter and then for added incentive, grabbed a steel trash-can and stuffed Kuno...rear end first into it.

He however barely ducked out of the way when he sensed several darts nearly hit him on the back. And when he looked, they looked like flower bracelets...filled in the inside with hypodermic needles... and judging from the smell, were filled with nerve agents...

"Where did that come from?!"

"From me my dear Prince!!!"

<Oh no! By the Force....please tell me I just imagined that...>

"HOHOHOHOHO!!!!! I said I would find you my dear prince, I Kodachi Kuno, the Black Rose will always find what she seeks in the end!!!"
The teen gymnast with a serious sanity problem laughed manically making everyone cringe...even Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra shivered at the manic sound of her laughter.

<By the Force...you have GOT to be joking?!>
Koujima thought as he looked at the gymnast in her black leotard, on a 'normal' teen, the outfit would have been provocative, and considering Kodachi's looks and form, it was...unless you were into the kind of girl who's laughter could make a whole room of convicts cringe.

Kouji
ma barely had enough time to think it over when he dodged several juggling pins thrown at him...the fact that the pins had needles filled with paralysis agents in them certainly made him cautious. The added fact that she was firing razor sharp ribbons and other nasty implements meant to main and stun was making him wonder if the girl was beyond borderline insane.

<Whoa...this girl's worse than a Trandoshan merc on a jagannath point hunt!!!>

The description fit the bill as Kouji dodged more and more attacks from Kodachi. The girl would have made even hardened Trandoshans wonder if she was an incarnation of their Goddess, who they called the 'Scorekeeper'. Kouji realized that the best chance he had was to take her out since several of her weapons had hit the windows of the mall's shops and some came close to harming
other people. He however had no chance to use the Force since it would arise suspicion and that meant...getting close to the insane gymnast.

As soon as he dodged her ribbon that was strong enough to slice a nearby court-yard palm tree he leaped at Kodachi, while dodging her other throwing weapons. He got a scratch but used the Force to dull the pain and counter the poison as he closed in and with one grab of Kodachi's extended arm, he struck at a nerve cluster at Kodachi's neck, making the girl
lose consciousness, but not before she was nearly face to face with the Jedi and before she closed her eyes, the gymnast thought that he was going to kiss her (which thankfully was the least important thing on Koujima's mind). When she lost consciousness, Koujima landed with her in his arms and sighed as he looked at the property damage. In the instant, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Lisa arrived.

"You all right Kou-chan?!"

The girls had watched the whole thing between Kouji and Kuno siblings and were thankful that Kouji had made it out of the mess without too much trouble.

"Yeah...man I hope nothing else..."

"DIE PERVERT!!!!"

Kouji
ma turned and out came Akane armed with a certain blunt instrument of doom.

"...happens."

<By the Corellian Hells?! What the heck is SHE doing here?!>

The girls were able to move away and Kouji managed to get Kodachi out of the way from the mallet as the weapon in question slammed on the floor. Kouji leaped back and took up a nearby plastic staff and went on the defensive.

"Why in the name of heaven are you attacking me this time Miss Tendo?!"

The young Tendo however seemed to not care at all in what she was doing, all she seemed to care was that she NOW had a chance to hurt the BOY who had made a mockery of her...ignoring the fact that it was SHE who started the mess in the first place by challenging him... and with her new weapon...he was going to be paste for now not only humiliating her AND being a pervert to the core, having seen him make 'moves' on Kuno's deranged sister Kodachi, but also for doing perverted things to her si
sters!!!

"FOR MAKING MOVES ON MY SISTERS IN THE BEACH THE OTHER DAY!!! AND MAKING MOVES ON THAT CRAZY SISTER OF THAT IDIOT KUNO!!!"

Kouji
ma dodged the strike and leaped away and blocked the attacks...all the while...trying to reason with Akane.

"I did..."

WHACK!!!

"SHUT UP AND HOLD STILL!!!"

"not make any..."

CRASH!!!

"I SAID HOLD STILL!!!"

"...indecent moves on your sisters! They were my guests!!!"

CRUNCH!!!

"YEAH RIGHT!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PERVERT!!! THEY JUST WON'T BELIEVE ME!!! I SAW YOU GETTING ALL GOOEY FOR THAT CRAZY GYMNAST! IF THAT ISN'T THE MARK OF A PERVERT THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!"

Kouji
ma had enough of this, it was time to stop the fight before more innocent people got hurt...plus his inner Darkness was beginning to swell up a bit. He then began attacking in unique offensive patterns and make Akane back away.

"Then you know..."

Akane's hands rang as he struck the mallet making it shake in her hands. She tried to recover but had to remain defensive as Kouji
ma pressed the attack, the mallet may give extra damage power but speed and reaction time was too low and not to mention it made it hard for her to defend herself and her defensive moves without hammer were pitiful enough anyway...so her skills in using the mallet for defense was also just as dismal. And then...

CRACK!!!!

The sound of the mallet's head broken off from the handle was heard. Akane could only watch as Kouji
ma was in front of her before she could even blink, his eyes emotionless like a black hole.

"...absolutely nothing about me Miss Tendo...good bye and good night!"

Akane was feeling some fear and she saw her vision blur, apparently she was unaware that Kounji had used a quick Echani strike on her nerve system from a throbbing sensation on the side of her shoulder/neck region. Akane fell to the floor stunned and unconscious.

Kouji
ma sighed and hoped that this would be the last thing he had to deal with...

Boy was he wrong...

Out of nowhere a lasso made out of high tensile strength leather looped over him and tightened quickly...restricting his movements and making him loose his grip on the staff
he was using. He then looked up and spotted the owner of the lasso.

The teen looked to be a military style fighter since he wore combat boots, military fatigues, a soldier's combat harness with the pouches and packs. He wore gloves and a black sweatshirt and had a headband. The guy looked very much at home in the wilds and urban areas, he had short black hair and brown eyes...and the aura he had showed that though he wasn't Force Sensitive he was strong.

The Jedi Knight didn't know who he was...but it seemed that the guy knew him.

"So you must be Kouji
ma Yamatsu? I don't like it when you hurt the daughter I might have to marry no matter how hot tempered she is."
The guys said coolly as he held Kouji still in the rope.

"Who are you?" Kouji asked as he tried to loosen himself.

"My name is Ranma Saotome of the Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts! My father and I will deal with you for the honor of the schools!"

Kouji
ma's blood froze at that announcement. He suddenly felt a presence he had not felt in twelve years...and the presence he wished never to see or meet ever again. He wanted no part of it nor the plans, broken promises, lies, and tricks that came with the person who's presence he sensed. Then he heard the voice he swore NEVER to listen to ever since he met Revan and Jesse.

"Good work my son! Hold him here. Now Kouji
ma Yamatsu...you will pay for disgracing the master and daring to harm my friend's youngest daughter...Prepare to feel the fury of the Saotome School of Anything Goes!!!"

Kouji
ma looked and sure enough he saw him...the clothes were the same, the fat stupid face, the same handkerchief bandana, the same greedy and lying aura, the same glasses, the same moves...

GENMA

Kouji
ma/Ranma's memories went back to all he had endured and all he suffered because of him...his father. And for a moment, his anger overwhelmed him.

Genma and 'Ranma' expected this to be a simple fight now that they restrained Kouji
ma Yamatsu.

Boy were they wrong...

<I'll make you PAY for all my suffering GENMA!!!!>

***
***********

"Now let us see the so-called might of the Force!"
Genma taunted Koujima as he and Ranma got closer, he had asked his son to restrain their foe so both of them would be able to win this fight. He knew that their style would always win since he made it the best.

Ranma thought of the same deal, he may not rely heavily on kicks and mostly with his fists, but he was taught well by his father and Ranma always wins in the end. It was a fact and he was about to prove it to his upstart.

Unknown to them, Kouji
ma/Ranma's Dark Side taint had made a slight grasp on the mind of the real Ranma and now they were fighting the warrior who fought with the Sith for two years and this time...he wasn't restraining his anger this time...and that was amplified by the Force.

<You WANT to see the true MIGHT of the Force? Fine, first we get to the Physical might!>

Kouji
ma then used the Force to leap up into the air, catching both Genma and 'Ranma' off guard as he flew into the air in such a way that defied even normal martial art skills. In the very same instant, Kouji used the Force to loosen the lasso that tied him by unlatching the rope that was tied to a nearby pole. Once he did so, he summoned the Force to break the rope holding him.

Genma leaped into the air and fired several punches and kicks, but much to his surprise, Kouji
ma dodged them as if they were merely slow moving attacks and before he could even throw another punch, Koujima was beside him and then slammed a power kick right into his stomach. The blow felt like he had been hit by an iron bar! He doubled over as he was went slamming into the nearby display of sports equipment...namely those of weight lifters, the sheer speed of the impact had sent all the weights in the air and as Genma tried to open his eyes after slamming into the racks...he eeped as all the barbells and bars slammed into his head and body, some of the weights hitting him in certain...tender places.

"Father! I'll make you pay for that!!!"
Ranma shouted as he attacked with several punches at Koujima and a few kicks to make Koujima back up, and he then fired another lasso at him, and he caught Koujima and then attacked with a follow up attack with a heart punch.

"Fanged Fingers of Steel Welcome Gate!!!"

Kouji
ma however had surprise waiting and attacked.

Ranma was suddenly caught off guard hen the wind suddenly picked him up and began to spin him around and around at increasing speed and then Kouji once more broke free and then attacked with a few moves of his own...plus a trick he had learned.

"Try this then Ranma!"

He then began punching at high speed, aided by the Force...the punches were moving at such a speed they resembled the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken, but this move was amplified by the Force so it's speed was a portion higher than the Amazon technique...what made this move even more PAINFUL was the fact that it was a combination of BOTH Echani and Mandalorian martial arts!!! The Echani's elegant but fast and precise blows to nerve endings
and coupled with the brutal but effective and straight forward style of attack by the Mandalorians. The end was result was a VERY painful style.

Genma had been able to get out from the pile of weights in time to see his son being manhandled by Kouji
ma...who he did NOT know was actually HIS son, but since he had not seen the real Ranma in twelve years, he hardly knew that Kouji was his son...he tried to come into the fight, but watched as Kouji slammed a powerful palm strike at Ranma, sending him streaking back and slamming into a nearby pile of bushes in the mall's courtyard.

He attacked with a few more blows, hoping to use his own speed to get closer to Kouji and land a blow, but he walked into a trap when Kouji
ma merely dodged his attempts.

"Coward! Fight me!"
Genma said, trying to goad Koujima, but he suddenly felt a chill when Koujima grinned...almost sadistically and before he could do anything, Kouji slammed a powerful kick into his lower ribcage...the blow made him bend over like broken stick and it was a wonder his spine didn't break.

"Fine...take this then!"

Kouji
ma slammed a palm strike into Genma's face and the fat martial artist was suddenly hit with such powerful force that his head was like that of a jack in the box when knocked, back, Kouji had used a small but potent amount of the Force into a Force Push that nearly sent the panda man flying and fly he did, right into a nearby stall that dealt in ant farms...and there were red ants in the farm he just broke.

Genma screamed like a girl when the ants began to bite him...hard, but he barely had
enough time to react as Kouji struck at him, moving at such a speed, the panda man didn't even know he was there until Kouji slammed a punch into his face, the punch was powerful and made Genma spit out a loose tooth, along with the blood and then Kouji slammed several more blows, punches and kicks by the dozen and the sounds of Genma's body in pain were heard.
Kouji then did the same thing with the Force and began to hit Genma in such a way that by all rights, like the blow before that would have broken more than Genma's nose, the next set of blows would have been enough to put a man in traction...

But Kouji
ma was merely toying with both Genma and Ranma...he wanted to savor this moment....when he now finally go the chance to pay him back for all the pain, anguish, problems, and the memories this greedy and callous man had placed on him. No...he wasn't going to let Genma off the hook THIS early...he STILL had MORE to show him.

The last blow was enough to send Genma slamming into a nearby wet concrete section of the mall being fixed. The workers had left when the fighting began and they were lucky.

Kouji then grabbed Genma by the collar of his gi and merely growled.

"Oh no old man....don't you expire on me yet! I still have to show you the TRUE Might of the Force!"

With that he then tossed the old man aside, but just as he was about to pound Genma...Ranma appeared.

"Fierce Tiger Gate Open Blast!"

This move managed to catch Kouji
ma off-guard and knock him back, and Ranma began launching more punches...his own body a mess of bluish bruises.

"Touch my father...and you will regret it!"

This merely served to ignite Kouji
ma's anger more and he showed that as he blocked another punch and with a powerful kick to the head, sent 'Ranma' aside and to prove his point he then used the Forcenamely Force Grip.

"Back off Ranma...THIS fight with your...father...is MINE!!!!"

The Force technique wasn't very powerful but the
suddenness of the move had results as Ranma's right arm was twisted the wrong way...resulting in dislocation in the shoulder...

"AUGH!!!"
Ranma shouted and held his dislocated arm in pain...leaving him unable to help his father.

Kouji
ma then focused his attention to Genma and then he used Force Push to send Genma slamming into a nearby stack of wooden boards..and then used Force Grip to physically lift Genma into the air and then switched the move to Force Choke...the same one used on him by the Masterblade Anzati, not two nights before.

Genma didn't know what was happening...but he was feeling his blood leave his brain and he tried desperately to see if the teen known as Kouji
ma was using wire, but his need to breath placed that thought side s he clawed at his throat.

He suddenly fell to the floor and began to struggle to breath.

"This fight was started by you...Genma isn't it? Now then, let's finish this!!!"

Genma barely got to defend himself in time as Kouji
ma began to lash out with Echani and Mandalorian martial arts moves, the old man held on, but his near loss of all oxygen made him dizzy as hell. That meant that he could not wholly defend himself as the young man rained in blow after vicious blow.

Genma felt several ribs on his right side give way and break...the sounds an unwelcomed thing to the fat martial artist, but he could do little as Kouji
ma slammed him about in the still being repaired wing of the mall. Koujima then grabbed Genma's leg as he kicked and then struck with one precise blow in the nerve cluster and then slammed a powerful palm strike on the middle of the shin bone, making it break, but not shatter...making the older man scream in pain.

***
***********
(How is it so far? You are now seeing how Ranma would have been had he been touched by the Dark Side of the Force…though this is only a tiny fraction of the results. Imagine what kind of Sith Ranma would have been if Revan and Jesse had not found him…or were of the Dark Side themselves?)
(Hang on as things are about to get even MORE hairy!)
**************

Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra were the only ones watching the whole battle and they were in fear, not entirely for Genma since in a way he deserved what was happening to him for all the lies and tricks he pulled on many people...But they were in fear that Ranma would slip into following the Dark Side and yet could do nothing but watch.

This meant that Kouji
ma had nearly no restraints on him as he began hitting Genma with even more of his Mandalorian and Echani combat moves. The result was that whenever Genma punched or kicked, his body would be hit in a certain fashion the nerve receptors for pain would erupt like a volcano in signals, making the old man scream like never before.
And now Genma was about to be turned into a human pretzel and Koujima busted his body around like a toy and began to grapple and 'rearrange' Genma's limbs, using his medical knowledge and the Force to literally lock Genma's limbs in the MOST awkward and PAINFUL angles while the Force held Genma in place. Once that was over he released the Force bindings around Genma...then end result was all his limbs began to unwind...and due to their positioning, they either dislocated or broke.

"AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!"

Suddenly Kouji
ma was stopped by a lasso...but before he could do anything...ANOTHER one caught him. He turned and spotted TWO Ranmas this time. The two then attacked.

"DUAL DEMON GOD MULTIPLE STRIKE!!!"

Both twins shouted as they unleashed
massive air currents that began to rip into the floors where Koujima stood. Kouji backed away, surprised somewhat that he was facing TWO enemies who looked alike...then he reached out with his Force Sense...and found the imprint of Jusenkyo.

<So...he fell into one of the Cursed Springs. That won't be enough!>

Kouji then attacked and took on both Ranmas, they worked in tandem and were able to push him back briefly. But as they were about to strike...

"DUAL FIERCE TIGER GATE OPEN..."

Kouji then found out who was the real Ranma and
targeted him with the Force move Malacia...this was a Force technique would induce nausea and dizziness to an enemy of Jedi and due to it not causing harm to the body was not a Dark Side power. The result was obvious as both twins felt the same effects and that was when Kouji struck.

He unleashed a powerful Force Scream at point blank range...the attack nearly deafened both twins and sent them crashing into an entire mess of wood and plaster. the injuries from the attack were evident as it seemed that although Ranma could still hear...blood was pouring from his ears.

Kouji
ma then turned and spotted Genma trying to escape...but naturally Koujima wouldn't allow it!

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS FIGHT YET!!!"

With that, Ranma
'Koujima revealed one of his more restricted skills as he aimed a hand at Genma...and unleashed Force Lightning on Genma. Due to his not so high training in the Dark Side of the Force, his attack was weaker than that of the Sith who delved deeply into it...but it was more than enough to inflict burns and pain on Genma, who screamed as if he was like a Christmas tree set on fire.

"FATHER!!!"
Ranma shouted as he and his Jusenkyo curse created twin were about to attack, despite their pain.

"VIOLENT DANCE..."

Kouji
ma shouted in rage as he aimed his other hand and fired another barrage of Force Lightning at both of the twins...catching them totally unaware and with the Force Kouji lifted both Genma and Ranma to be there side by side...

His eyes now beginning to take on a shade of yellow as a sadistic smile began to show on his face
and his eyes became blood thirsty. His Dark Side was beginning to win on him as he listened to their screams as he turned off the attacks of Force Lighting and beat then to pulp with his martial arts and then resumed with Force Lightning barrages. Genma and Ranma were now looking as if they had been sent into a grinder at full throttle!

***
***********

Through the streams of the Force...

The Jedi who all trained Ranma suddenly sensed the sudden shift in his alignment and his use of the Dark Side. Revan, Bastila, Juhani, Jolee, Jesse, Brianna, Mira, Atton, Visas, Bao-Dur, Atris, and Vandar. All of them had a feeling that Ranma would sooner or later encounter Genma, and they sensed that when he attacked with Force Lightning. They had to stop him and remind him that if he did this...he would become what he swore never to be...

A Sith...

With that they all meditated and reached out through the Force and tried to calm Ranma's anger.

***
***********

Kouji
ma was still on it when he suddenly felt the presence of his Jedi Masters in his mind...all of them softly but with great care and concern warned him of the path he was taking. They began to show him the images of what he had gained from the night he had been rescued by Revan and Jesse, and all the good things he had done for the Republic, the people on the worlds he helped to liberate who spoke of him in gratitude and kindness...and his more recent memories, his reunion with his mother, his saving of Shampoo and Cologne's village, his making peace with Ukyo. His pledge never to do evil to his mother...

And they warned him that if he did this...everything he had done up to now
all that he had done to give hope and freedom back to the galaxy would have been for nothing.

Kouji
ma realized what was happening and with great effort turned away and stumbled back, stopping his punishing attacks on Genma and Ranma...both were brutally injured and broken...but very much alive despite the broken bones and burns and were unconscious. Koujima felt sick to his stomach at what he was doing and left to the other side to try and suppress his anger. He began to cry a bit as he realized how close he came to killing people who were not part of the Sith, and even if his father deserved punishment...He would never commit patricide and he saw how close he came to doing just that...

"Kou-chan...please...are you all right?"

"Kouji
ma-san...please...Shampoo want to know if you all right?"

"Come on Kouji
ma, come back...don't give into your Dark Side."

Kouji
ma didn't respond at first and when he looked at them he saw that they were relieved and he knew why, the blood haze that covered his vision before had faded and his anger subsided…and his eyes were back to their clear blue shade.

"I'm...sorry. I lost control this time."

"No...you are back with us and that is all that matters."

He felt the same message coming from his masters and he nodded in thanks to them through the Force. He then walked over to both Genma and Ranma...and with a hard but yet relieved face he used his Force power to revitalize and heal them, keeping them alive for medical treatment.

He then spoke and knew that since his father was unconscious he wouldn't know who he was.

"I can't change the past...you used me as a tool for six years of my life. But I realized one thing...father.... Had you not thrown me in that pit, I would have never awakened to the Force in me and then I would have never met Revan and Jesse. They were more the male parent role model than you could ever be. For that...I won't kill you...but I will not forget what you put me through for six years. Don't ever seek me out...ever again."

With that he took his supplies and went to the mall manager and took out his credit card...to pay for all the damages since he had the funding needed for that anyway.

***
***********

Later...

Kouji
ma and the others went back to the house and that was when he saw his mother Nodoka sweeping the outer steps of the house. He knew that it was time to talk with his mother.

When Nodoka heard of the encounter with Kouji
ma and Genma she was angry, but was scared on how close her son had given into the Dark Side, but she smiled and cried with relief that her son beat back his demons with the help of his Jedi masters and his many accomplishments, and his promise to her. She gave a growl of anger at the fact that Genma had replaced their real son with this…new boy that she knew nothing of…as if Ranma was nothing but a replaceable asset…but for now she put those thoughts aside.

"Thank Kami!" She said as she hugged her son.

"I'm sorry...I won't let that happen ever again." Ranma said with conviction as he hugged his mother back.

"I know you won't...but we have to talk...there are some guests you must meet at the back-yard."

"Who mother?"
Ranma asked curiously and used his Force Sense and was surprised to pick up the auras of Jedi. he then followed his mother and they too were followed by Ukyo, Shampoo, and Ly'sandra. The two talked and she was relieved that nothing too dark had taken over her son's mind.

As soon as Ranma entered the courtyard, he spotted the Jedi group and easily recognized the silver haired and silver iris-eyed female Jedi Knight from the planet Rindao, she was a great Jedi Consular and musician, and one of his close friends.

"Shandra?"

"Hello Ranma."

He then turned and was surprised to spot another band of people...his fellow Mandalorians, and the two female figures who were the leaders then took of their helmets...making him gape a bit.

"Valeena, Freyna?"

"Hello Ranma." Both said in greeting.

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's notes:
Well, that was an interesting situation wasn't it? Ranma gets to unleash the Dark Side of the Force and despite his restraint, this shows just how cruel and brutal Ranma could be if he had been trained as a Sith…which is the reason why I didn't give him a Jusenkyo curse.
Like I said before…the Light Side and the Dark Side of the Force in him will be both his gift AND his curse as he will be tempted to use the Force for the wrong reasons and will be forced to make hard choices in the story…but for now…things are lighter for the moment.
But trust me when I say that the fire-works have only started and this was hardly the beginning…merely a slight taste of what is to come.
Is Genma going to give up on facing his true son?
Not bloody likely…
Will this new Ranma forget his defeat?
Not a chance…
Will the fiancées show up and cause Ranma more head-aches?
Oh definitely…
And what will the Sith send to Earth in the near future?
Ah…you'll have to wait and see now won't you?