Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Ryoga's Seduction ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho
Chapter 6: Ryoga's Seduction

"Ranma, ...mmm... I, ...oh!... need to get to bed, really!" moaned Kasumi, as her hands continued to roam the redhead's body.

"No problem, I'll join you," Ranma-chan whispered in the older girl's ear, sending shivers down her spine. This was the third time today Ranma tried to seduce her, and she was getting awfully damn close now. With all the will she could muster, Kasumi broke away from the pigtailed girl and ran upstairs.

"She's weakening," Ranma said with a smirk, then grimaced at the unresolved burning feeling in her groin. With a groan, Ranma pulled out her 'emergency date' and went to her own room.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

'Yes, this must be the Tendou Dojo," confirmed Ryoga to himself, "Today Ranma, you meet your end.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

Ranma-chan, slept blissfully, slowly wetting her bedding with each passing dream.

"Wake up, Ranma. It's me, Ryoga," Ryoga commanded, not getting a response, "Fight me. Hey Ranma!"

"Hmm, oh Pandachan, you think you can fit it all into there?"

Would you wake up?" Whispered Ryoga as he brought his fist up and almost began to descend upon the sleeping girl's head, until Ranma kicked her legs up and brought them back till they were each on the side of her head, her butt pointing upwards. Ryoga just barely managed to stop his fisting and fell backwards on his own bum.

"Oooh yeah, lick it there! Your demon tongue feels so long, Tendousan" Cooed the girl in her sleep.

Ryoga got back up after noting that the redhead was still asleep, "Wake, UP Ranma!"

The girl replied by turning over and sticking her arse in the air, "Ryoga, you're sooooo hard."

Ryoga panicked when the girl mentioned his name and started to draw down her boxers. While backing up, the Lost boy tumbled through the glass window.

"Huh?" Onna-Ranma sat up at the sound of breaking glass, and when she saw her window, got up and looked outside. Ranma paused a second to remove something from her pants, "Darn, battery's dead."

"Someone out there?" the redhead leapt out the broken window, looking for whatever caused the commotion. "This is Ryoga's clothes," she observed when she came upon the pile outside, "so he does have a Jusenkyo curse..."
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Akane awoke the faint sound of broken glass, and went out into the hall to investigate.

"You heard it too? Akane?" asked Kasumi, who was also out of her room.

"Yeah, stay inside while I investigate," commanded the younger girl, bringing a shinai to bear.

"You think it's a burglar?" fearfully asked Kasumi.

"It better not be."

"Well, if it is, use this," the eldest daughter handed her youngest sister a hefty crowbar.

"Ka-Kasumi? Why do you have this?" asked Akane incredulously.

"In case of sex-changing perverts trying to pay me a late night visit," thought Kasumi to herself, out loud she said, "I just feel safer with Mr. Crowbar near me."

"I... see."
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Ranma leapt into the alley on the side of the Tendou household when he heard the growl, "Ra-Ryoga?"
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Akane entered the den and looked around. She sighed in relief when she didn't see anything disarray, but caught something out of the corner of her eye, heading straight for her. In a swing that woulda had Talent scouts drooling, Akane batted the dark object into a wall. Once she found a light switch, she went to investigate.

"A... piglet?"
______________________________________________________________ _________

"Ya know, Ryoga, if you're gonna break into my room and screw my brains out, try to limit the property damage. I am just a guest here, after all."

'Ryoga' barked, which Ranma-chan took as affirmation, "Well, as long as that's cleared up, what am I gonna do with you?"

The dog whimpered in confusion.

"Ranma-sama, are you awake?" Akane opened the door to Ranma's room and walked in carrying a cute little piglet, "Oh, Kami, you wouldn't...."

"Hey! Akane, care to join us?" asked Ranma-chan, gesturing to her latest potential playmate for the night.

"Uh, Ranma-sama, isn't this a bit, um, far?"

"Hmm? Oh, don't worry, its just Ryoga, this is his cursed form."

The dog in question wagged its tail in greeting.

"Um, I think that's a girl dog, you sure that's Ryoga?"

"Hmm, mebbe he fell into Spring of drowned Bitch? I mean with his attitude and all..."

The pig in Akane's arms growled at the redhead.

"Hey? What's with the pork rind? You gonna let me join in?"

"N-nothing like that, Ranma-sama," Akane said with a blush, "I just found him downstairs when I went to investigate a noise.

"Hmph, the only noise I heard was Ryoga falling through my window. Anyhow, it's time for me to make Ryoga comfortable here."

"Um, before you do anything, Ranma-sama, can I check something first?" Akane got up and approached the dog.

"Hey, I got first dibs!" argued the pigtailed girl. Akane ignored her and found the dog's collar.

"Yup, I knew it. This is the Yamane's dog, Bess, not Ryoga."

Ranma blinked a few times, than shrugged, "Same difference."

"Uh, right. Maybe I better take her back next door before they start missing her."

"Can't we have just a little fun with her first?" pleaded the other girl, "*sigh*, all right, while you do that, I'm gonna have a nice hot bath, I may have to change back to the virgin, but at least I won't feel so cold."

Akane looked down in concern when the pig sneezed, "warm the piglet up too?"

"Gee, Akane, do you think he'll fit up there?" Ranma-chan said with a grin.

"WHAT? NO WAY IN..."

"Oooh, that sounds like a challenge," interrupted the girl, "Heh, I'm just joking, though bathing with a piggy does give me a few ideas."

"Ranma-sama, just... keep it clean, please," with that, Akane walked the dog out of Ranma's room to return it to it's owners.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Damn that Ryoga, gonna get me up in the middle of the night and tease me like that," Ranma-chan stripped off her clothing while the pig sat in the corner nervously.

The redhead examined herself in the mirror, "Ooh yeah, I think I'll just stay in here for a while before changing back, what do you think, piggy?" Said pig had it's back turned, trying to claw through a wall. Ranma giggled and picked the porcine animal up and held it (actually more like used it to massage) her chest.

"Little piggy like my titties?" cooed the girl, her teasing rewarded with a spray of blood she just barely avoided getting on herself. She frowned as she looked at the pig and saw that it had passed out.

"Hmm, that's an unusual reaction from a pig," mused the girl to herself, deciding a good dip in the furo would revive the little animal.

From where the pig entered, Ryoga rose, eyes promising a pleasantly horrendous murder for the girl in front of him. Unfortunately the glare was lost on the girl.

Ryoga followed Ranma's locked gaze, "just what are YOU looking at, Ranma?"

"Pork sausage," exclaimed the girl cheerfully, "so this is where you've been hiding."

"Ranma, YOU ARE DEAD!" Ryoga lashed forward with a haymaker that Ranma just barely moved a pail to block.

"Whoa, no SNUFF! So how did you end up at Jusenkyo?"

"Chasing you, I wandered throughout the vastness of China....
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"The hideous body that curses me, the devouring that nearly befell me.... THEY'RE ALL YOUR FAULT! RANMA!!!"

"I'm sorry," apologized Ranma, Lemme make it up to you..." Before Ryoga could react, Ranma-chan's hand shot into the water and grabbed onto the Lost boy's bidness.

Ryoga stared wide-eyed at the pigtailed boy, who had apparently forgotten the water was hot.

"Uh, Ra-Ranma, what the hell are you doing?" the pigtailed boy was just too stunned to give an answer. And just for the sake of adding to Ranma's embarrassment, a panda happened to enter the furo.

Ranma turned a new form of pale not known to medical science as 'Pandachan' slowly backed away from the scene, and gently closed the door. Few seconds later, the wailing of a panda could be heard in the distance.

Needless to say, Ryoga wasn't in a pleasant mood, "SHI-NE!"

As Ryoga got a hold of Ranma's pigtail and proceeded to plunge his hand into his rival's cranium, Ranma switched on the cold shower.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you, little piggy?"

Ryoga knew when to run.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

"Hmm? What's all this racket?" Akane asked herself as she looked out into the hall.

"Hold on, my little porcine pot of ecstasy!" Cooed Ranma as she ran after the retreating pig.

"Ranma-sama, what are you doing," enquired Akane as the pig ran behind her.

"Satisfying a hankering for kabasa," replied the redhead as she brought a bucket of steaming water to bear.

"What's that for?"

"Penis enlargement," replied Ranma as she stalked towards the cowering piglet.

"P-penis? I thought you were joking about trying anything with it!"

"Yeah, well game plan's changed, since a new player's been revealed, isn't that right, Ryoga?"

"Ryoga? I don't..." Akane looked at the pig curiously.

"The bandanna..."

Akane blinked as she recognized it as the one Ryoga wore when she met him, "this is Ryoga's pet?"

"Nope, that *is* Ryoga," Ranma threw the water in the pail at both Akane and Ryoga. Ryoga grew while still in Akane's arms, and became very aware of pressing up against Akane's wet pajama top.

"Hey, you look good in a wet shirt, Akane!" stated Ranma, and for emphasis threw in a couple of catcalls and whistles.

"Tha, thank you Ranma-sama," Akane became slightly self-conscious at the compliment.

"HEY!" Ryoga regained his motor skills and leapt out of Akane's arms, "you some kind of pervert or something?"

Ranma looked innocently back at Ryoga, then turned to Akane, "Akane, am I some kinda pervert or something?"

"Defiantly, Ranma-sama"

Onna-Ranma turned back to Ryoga, "there you have it."

Ryoga started with a low chuckle, "Well, Ranma, I always knew you were sick, but this is far beyond what I thought of you."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Ranma beamed.

"To take this girl along with you and bend her to your perversions..."

"Akane only complained for the first five minutes," interrupted the redhead.

"First two," corrected Akane.

"I stand corrected."

"FOR THE HELL YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH ALONG WITH POOR AKANE, YOU MUST DIE!!!" Ryoga jumped after Ranma, readying a telling blow.

"What have I told you about fighting in the house, P-Chan?" Asked Ranma-chan calmly, acting heedless of the threat heading for her.

*WHAM*!

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY RANMA-SAMA!" yelled Akane as she picked her mallet up from on top of the Lost Boy's head.

"Not that I needed it, but thanks for the assist," thanked Ranma, "and 'your Ranma-sama'?"

"I, I didn't mean anything by it," Akane looked down while hiding the mallet behind her back, looking nervous, "and why did you call Ryoga 'P-chan'?"

"He's got a cute little penis as a pig. Penis, cute, P-Chan!"

"My, how clever of you," Nabiki poked her head out her door in agitation, "you guys know what time it is?"

"Hey, Nabiki, I see you took my advice to sleeping in the nude."

Nabiki responded with a universal gesture, then noticed the nude boy laying in the middle of the hall, "who's this?"

"Ah, this is my old bud, Ryoga. He's just resting up before the fun starts, care to join in?"

"I fucking hate you, you know that?" responded Nabiki.

"That's what makes screwing you so great," Ranma-chan replied cheerfully.

"I need to sleep, and you know I can't turn this down. *Sigh* at least lemme try to make this a profitable night, hold on a sec..."
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Ryoga woke up a bit hazy, and at the sounds of the voices near him, tried to focus his thoughts.

"...Ave to admit, this is a good idea."

"Of course, it just screams money making potential."

"Nabiki, do I really have to wear this, it's embarrassing."

"Don't worry about it, Akane, with the mask on, nobody will know it's you anyhow."

"I, I guess, Ranma-sama."

"Huh?" Ryoga tried to sit up, but found himself chained to a crossbar that was attached to a bed with a wheel at the head base. He was not relieved to find himself completely in birthday wear either.

"Oh, look, the star of the show is awake, shall we get started." The lost boy looked towards the direction the voice came from, and saw a girl with a helmet type haircut dressed in skintight vinyl wearing a mask and brandishing a riding crop. Next his sight came upon a girl with a shorter haircut, wearing a crotchless bunny outfit and a feather mask.

"Now is as good a time as any, Nabiki go ahead and ready the camera," lastly Ryoga saw a girl with a familiar crop of red hair, wearing a blue and red pantiless super heroine outfit with a gold cape, Ryoga didn't want to contemplate what the 'O' in the shield on her chest stood for.

Ryoga's senses overloaded as blackness overtook him...
________________________________________________________________ _______

Ryoga was not out more than a second.

"Nu-uh, sleeping beauty, we got pictures to make," said Ranma-Chan, waving smelling salts under the Lost Boy's nose, "Akane, turn him over." The girl in the bunny suit did as she was commanded, turning the wheels at the head and the foot of the bed till Ryoga was face down.

"Okay, Orgasma vs. Queen Domina, take one, ACTION!"

"Okay, my mutant bunny girl, spread his cheeks," 'Queen Domina' commanded, her voice followed by the sound of something vibrating in the air. Ryoga felt a pair of hands on his butt...

"YOU WON'T TAKE MY VIRGINITY THAT EASILY, RANMA!!!!" with a Herculean effort, Ryoga pulled the Sat up and pulled the crossbar he was chained to off of the bed. With speed borne of desperation. Ryoga leapt through the nearest window, shattering a second one that night.

All three girls blinked as the Lost boy made his escape.

"Damn," all three exclaimed in unison.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Ryoga kept running until he was sure that they couldn't have followed them.

"Curse you Ranma for attempting your perversions with me... huh?" The Lost boy noticed his surroundings, he tried to bring his hands to shield his eyes from the blaring neon lights, but they were still strapped to the bar across his back.

Ryoga looked around in horror as he was in a large room, probably some sort of dancing hall, with several guys wearing tight clothing danced to music by Petshop Boys.

"Chad, you forgot my birthday," said a rough voice from behind Ryoga.

"I didn't forget your special day, I, um, you're present is..." Ryoga turned just in time for his eyes to meet with a rather large fellow, not that Ryoga couldn't easily take him. You see there was just a problem with a titanium alloy bar that was holding his arms in place.

"There! There it is!" exclaimed the one called Chad, looking over the nekked lost boy.

"Oh my! You really have outdone yourself!" Cried the rough voice in a fashion almost effimate.

"Well, Biff, nothing's too good for my beef muffin."

"Comon everyone, I wanna share!"

Ryoga backed away slowly, his eyes wide with fright and shaking his head as the whole bar started stalking him, "I'll get you for this Ranma, I swear I... EEP*!"