Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Kodatchi, the Black Rose ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho



Ryoga shifted, trying to get rid of that peculiar feeling in his seat, grumbling about how Ranma was to blame for this. During the post-coital bliss, Ryoga came to a few conclusions, the foremost was how he was gonna repay Ranma for this latest fiasco.

"Just you wait Ranma," growled the Lost Boy, his discussion with Biff, Chad, and that nice Marvin fellow from the bar had been an enlightening one...
________________________________________________________________ __________________

"Mebbe it's not this Ranma kid's fault," supplied Chad.

Before Ryoga could argue against that, the giant man raised his hand as a peace gesture, "hear me out, maybe the problem lies with you?"

"Oh Chad, so intuitive you are," commented Biff, "perhaps Ryoga you suffer from acute Bipolar Disorder, which is causing you to focus on one aspect of your life you wish to rectify. This Ranma boy being what you perceive to be an accumulation of all the ails of the world, and that doing away with him will cure your depression."

"I disagree," announced Marvin, an easy knockoff for a "I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter" spokesman, "though I must admit, your hypothesis is close to the mark. Tell me, Ryoga-chan, when did you first come into conflict with the other lad?"

"He used to steal my bread everyday at lunch when we were in junior high!" stated Ryoga adamantly.

"Was that all he did?" Marvin asked, slightly puzzled.

"Uh, no, he also caused me to get that curse you saw earlier."

"Oh no, I don't think Marvin-san means then, he's referring to strictly when you both attended your junior level establishment," helpfully supplied Biff, receiving a pat on the backside from Chad.

"He also ran out on our duel! He had run away to China with his father by the time I had gotten there!"

"And how did that make you feel?" enquired Marvin, who was suddenly wearing bifocals and jotting notes onto a pad.

"Angry, I mean, so I was three days late, he coulda at least waited the forth day," Ryoga grumbled, as he moved a bit to get warm.

"And what did you do after you discovered his departure?"

"Well, I followed him. I mean, how dare he run out on me and our fight!"

All three men seemed to nod in affirmation, confusing the lost boy, "Huh? What is it?"

"Ryoga-chan, would you have considered Ranma a friend?" Marvin continued, "I mean, before he 'ran out on your duel'?"

"Well, I guess, even though the jerk stole my bread, he used to help me get to school on time, and stuff."

" And what is this 'stuff' you are referring to?" Urged the blond nude man.

"He used to stick up for me when people teased me about my directional problem, and spar with me. But he was always so much better than me. I just wanted at least once to prove I was his equal, that I was worthy of him, er, his friendship."

"Hmm," replied Marvin, gaining curious looks from Chad and his significant other, "I think I may have formed a more solid theory."

"Whaddya mean?" asked Ryoga with a slight frown, allowing a fang to show which caused Biff's heart to go all-aflutter, much to Chad's annoyance.

"I may be completely off-base here, but I believe that Biff's first synopsis was at least part of the problem. You're also suffering from acute denial. An inner conflict, if you will, over what your friendship meant."

"I don't understand," replied the Lost boy, his frown deepening.

The blond man handed Ryoga a book entitled 'Am I Blue?', "Read this, it may provide a few answers to your situation.

"O-okay, I'll look at it later, I guess," replied Ryoga as he took the book, "I think I'm ready again now, can you hand me the Vaseline, please?"
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

Ryoga now understood his all consuming anger for his rival, "RANMA, I'LL GET YOU YET!" he screamed towards the heavens.

"Get a look at that guy!" whispered one student walking by.

"What's with the rainbow earring on his right ear?"

"He looks kinda cute in those pleather pants, they totally go with the fishnet shirt," complimented one girl.

"Yeah, but I think he's playing for the wrong team," replied the girl's schoolmate.

"I'll find you, Ranma," Ryoga thought to himself, "and I'll find the courage to tell you my feelings."
____________________________________________________________ ______________________

"Squeegee; check, canola oil; check, strong Altoids Curiously Strong Mints; check, video of 'Bambi'..." Ranma-chan went through her inventory. Tonight would be the night she told herself, once again, her and Kasumi would be home alone without her suspecting a thing. She had gotten a thorough profile on the older girl, phase one, start movie when Kasumi takes a moment to rest and hide. Phase two, about when Bambi's mother dies, snuggle up to the unnoticing teary-eyed girl and supply comfort. Phase three, by the end of the movie, have Kasumi nude, oiled, and breathing minty fresh breaths between each other's thighs until everyone gets back.

The girl was lost in her daydreaming, and almost missed the conversation behind the fence she was next to...
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Pardon me, but you are from Furinkan High School, are you not?" enquired a haughty young lady, "Please, no need to rush on my account. If I'm not mistaken, we'll be having our match in one week."

"No more talk!" announced one bandaged assailant.

"We've got you at last!" finished another.

"Hmm, looks like a party," commented Ranma-chan as she sat perched on the fence in observation.

"PREPARE TO DIE!" With that, the girl's attackers began their assault.

"Forgive me please if I failed," began the midnight haired girl, "to convey my message!" With that, the girl snapped a gymnast's ribbon at the attackers, disarming them with ease.

"Oooh, she's kinky!" The redhead thought to herself, deciding she didn't want to be left out.

"If I may restate it.. perhaps this, or this, or THIS will be clearer!" the girl was so caught up in her 'message' that she failed to notice when her assailants stopped screaming.

"Oooh, harder! HARDER!!!!"

"Wha-what?" Kodatchi stopped and frowned at the sight of another young girl with her backside turned towards her.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" groaned Ranma, wiggling her bum in the air in attempts to make it a tempting target.

"Stop that, stop that disgusting display I say!" demanded Kodatchi, "I will not brook your interference, nor will I partake in your sick games."

"Then I'll just settle for a quickie and I'll be on my way," sighed the redhead as she approached the taller girl, idly noting the other girl slip her foot under a club on the ground.

"AWAY, HARRIDAN!" demanded the girl in the black school outfit as she kicked the tool up into her hand and thrust forward after Ranma. The pigtailed girl seemed to fade out of existence, her opponent only realizing where she went as a foot connected with her ankle to send her off balance.

The black haired girl regained her equilibrium and fell into a perfect forward cartwheel. Ranma-chan lost concentration and shuddered visually at the sight of white panties under the school outfit.

"Well, you are very good," congratulated the taller girl.

"I got plenty of other talents to show ya," answered the redhead.

"Remember, I'm called the Black Rose of St. Bacchus's School for Girls," the other girl said smugly, "Kodatchi, the Black Rose, please don't forget it."

Kodatchi bounded off, her unhinging laughter filling the air.

"WAIT! I DIDN'T GET YOUR NUMBER OR ANYTHING!!" called out Onna-Ranma, and sighed in ecstasy. That girl would be hers, oh yes, she would. Ranma turned back to the defeated assailants sitting on the floor, "so... wanna go back to my place?"
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Akane! We've been humiliated!" the longhaired girl whined to their classmate.

"You're girlfriend stole our innocence!"

"Ranma-sama?" Akane asked incredulously, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

The three gymnasts found themselves very uncomfortable in Akane's room.

"Well, I'm up for another round, one of them gushes like there's no tomorrow, you gotta see it!"

The girl in question blushed deeply, "I... have a very high protein diet."

"How did all of you get injured?" enquired Akane, changing the discussion topic.

"We were ambushed!"

"Now we'll have to withdraw from the match!"

"Um, what would you like me to do about it?"

"I think they're asking you to join," commented Ranma, stretching in ways meant to catch attention, and grinned when she saw more than one lingering eye, "after all, you're pretty limber. I mean I never thought you would really be able to get your ankles behind your head like that."

"Yes, Ranma-sama, but Nabiki's still much more flexible than me."

"I guess we'll just have to work on that," replied the redhead as she did a backbend, causing her shirt to strain against her chest. Akane looked away and rubbed her thighs together to relieve some of the 'stress'.

"Please Akane, There's nothing we can do!"

"You see, this next match is Rhythmic Gymnastics Martial Arts!"

"S & M combined with Karma Sutra, wanna try that tomorrow Akane? You'll get to wear a tights!"

"Why not tonight, Ranma-sama?"

"Kasumi."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry," Akane turned back to the other three girls, and blinked when she noticed they were now three more feet away from her, "I'm still not sure, but all right. I'll avenge you!"

"Oooh, thank you Akane!" exclaimed one girl as all three took Akane's hands into her own. They all paused and looked down at the joined hands, and Akane looked up with a pleased grin on her face.

"A-Akane, this isn't what you think it is..." implored one girl.

"Ranma-sama, could you please lock my door?"
________________________________________________________________ _______

"I don't know why you agreed so quick," Ranma idly twirled a baton while Akane set up to practice, "Do you know how to even use these things?

"You just watch, Ranma-sama," announced Akane.

"Hmm, that does kinda grow on you after a bit," mused the boy, "'Ranma-sama' does have a nice ring to it."

Akane took her position, and before she could start, both turned to a familiar snort at the door, "Ryoga, we've missed you!" exclaimed Akane, readying a pail of water at the sink so a certain redhead could make an appearance.

"Don't even THINK it, Akane," warned Ranma, "so, where you been Porky?"

The pig jumped into Ranma's lap and looked at the pigtailed boy with imploring eyes.

"Huh? What's with you?"

"Maybe he's hurt?"

"I guess only one way to find out," Ranma upended a kettle of water over the porcine animal.

"RANMA!" Ryoga hugged his rival, "If you only knew the Hell I've been through!" Ryoga blinked at the low growl Ranma was emitting, "Huh?"

"You're.... a guy.... a naked guy, and you're hugging me..." Ranma spoke slowly through clenched teeth, carefully controlling his fury.

"Oh? Uh, so I am, HAHAHAHAHA," Ryoga laughed nervously as he let go of Ranma, "Uh, Ra-Ranma? I have something to ask you, that, um, that is..."

"That is... you're naked and still sitting on my lap, bacon brain." Ranma dumped the Lost boy onto the floor, "Do that again, and you get to find out what it's like being the other white meat for dinner..."

Ryoga recalled the sensation of being covered in saliva, and shivered appreciatively, "Oh Ranma, if I could only tell you how I feel," he thought to himself.

"Ryoga, why the hell are you blushing?"

"What? I am not blushing!" Ryoga denied firmly.

"Yes you are, all over in fact," commented Akane, eyeing the boy appreciatively.

Ryoga quickly put some clothes on he had stashed in the Dojo on his first visit in case of an emergency, "What are you guys doing?"

"I'm substituting for the Furinkan gymnastics team," exclaimed Akane proudly, "watch this." Akane threw the batons she held in her hands into the air, and leapt somewhat gracefully after them...
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"ALRIGHT, I'm a KLUTZ, A KLUTZ, A KLUTZ!"

"Well, what can I do about it?"

"Now's my chance!" The observing Lost boy thought to himself, "If I help Akane, Ranma will be grateful!"

"Would you like me to train you?"

"You, you know Rhythmic Gymnastics, Ryoga?" Akane asked hopefully.

"My, that's awful generous of you," commented Ranma wearily, his female side wasn't gonna be happy if the walking dinner was trying to steal Akane away from him, er, her.

"You, you really think so?" Ryoga was in bliss at the comment.

"Well, you gonna show her some moves or what?" Ranma asked impatiently.

"Huh? Oh yes," with that, Ryoga lashed the ribbon at Ranma, and entangled the pigtailed boy in it. Once it was secure, with a flick of the wrist Ryoga pulled an unwilling Ranma into his arms and held him in a swoon, "Your lips, so close. Oh Ranma, if I could only let you know how I feel."

"That, that was wonderful," said Akane with no little amount of awe, the compliment was lost on Ryoga as he stared into an irate Ranma's eyes.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Oh man, it's embarrassing to watch," stated Ranma as he sat on a rock by the pond, "and you, buttering her up like that, you should be ashamed of yourself."

"Hmph," Ryoga snorted, "what I do, I do for LOVE!"

"I KNEW IT!" Yelled Ranma in rage, the Pig boy WAS going after Akane. Ranma leapt at the other cursed boy, already wanting to beat him within an inch of his life.

"Ranma, is this the way you express your love, through violence? Are you attacking me because, dare I hope, you are as confused as I was?" Ryoga asked as he frantically defended himself from lethal bodily harm. The lost boy's footing slipped on the rocks by the pond, and in the haste to gain balance, pulled Ranma with him.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

"Oh my, I'm exhausted," sighed Akane as she flopped onto her bed, face first. She turned herself over so she could breath, when something of beauty and desire caught her eye.

Kodatchi dropped from the ceiling, and brought her hammer down, ready to incapacitate the Tendou girl.

With a strength borne of sheer lust, Akane caught the mallet, threw it aside, and caught the falling girl in her arms, "And to what do I owe this visit?" Inside, Akane screamed, she couldn't help herself as she was 'programmed' to seducing any available creature that presented itself in a sexually favorable way.

"I ...ugh... have come to intro ...errr... introduce myself, I'm from St. Bacchus's School for girls ...hurr... the Black Rose!" Kodatchi struggled to break the grip of the other girl, her movements generating all sorts of unwanted erogenous feelings.

"You going to lick that from my leg when we're done?" asked Akane wryly, as she pressed her thigh harder into the other girl's.

The self proclaimed Black Rose's eyes widened in realization, and with desperate strength, broke the hold and vaulted herself from the bed, and was just in time to land by the door as it swung open hard.

"I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabyback riiiiibs," sang Ranma-Chan as she cheerfully chased the frantic piglet throughout Akane's room. Akane was just in time to close the door before the Redhead could escape... "Chileeeee's baby back ribs! Ryoga, you wanna wear some barbeque sa...*"

Akane picked up the pigtailed girl after she flattened herself into the door, "I'm sorry, Ranma-sama, but I didn't think you wanted to miss this." Akane then gestured over to the recovering Kodatchi.

"Hey, it's the girl from earlier!" Exclaimed Ranma, "The Black Petunia or something! I've been wanting to nip her bud all day!"

The 'Black Petunia' fully recovered, and stared in wide-eyed shock, slowly her mind recovered enough to get an emergency message through, "RUN, YOU SILLY BITCH, RUN!!!!" Kodatchi decided to do just that as she leapt through the window to make her escape.

Akane tossed Ranma a gymnastics pin, grabbed one for herself, and both followed in pursuit
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Kasumi sat down curiously to watch the cute little cartoon that was playing on the family television.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Twenty minutes later...

"Oh, poor Bambi!" Cried Kasumi. Ranma grinned as she quietly sat next to Kasumi and handed the girl a box of tissues...
____________________________________________________________ ___________

"How, HOW DOES SHE DO IT?" whined Ranma-chan.

"Kasumi escaped again, Ranma-sama?" Akane enquired as she continued to practice her form.

Onna-Ranma sighed, then perked up, "well at least we now have time to work on your dexterity..."

"Uh, exactly how limber do you think I need to be, Ranma-sama?" Akane asked slightly concerned.

Ranma's only answer was a toothy smile as she pulled out a copy of the Kama Sutra, along with "Xtreme; the Massochist's guide to sexual over exhertion.
____________________________________________________________ ___________

Much to the disappointment of Ranma and Akane, not a petal was seen of their Rhythmic Gymnastics rival until the day of the match.

Ranma-Chan strode purposefully into towards the ring, with Akane hobbling behind her in her gymnastics leotard. Despite the groin pull she had, their grins didn't waiver. After both Akane and Kodatchi were announced for the battle, both walked towards the center of the ring.

"So, you're Tatawake Kuno's sister?" Akane asked wearily.

"Yes, that is my brother," replied the other girl in a haughty and smug fashion, "So, Akane Tendou, are you ready to do battle?"

Akane smiled sinisterly and turned her head slightly to the side.

Kodatchi bowed and replied, "Yes, mistresses."

The whole audience did a massive face fault as the undefeated Black Rose of St. Hebereke climbed out of the ring, earning her first defeat.

Akane walked back to her corner where Ranma was smiling the same smile Akane wore.

"Now remember, you're due at my house for a victory celebration," Akane stated loud and clear for the other girl to hear, "and make sure you wear you school uniform."