Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Leather & Lace ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


Two weary figures in trench coats and hats strode down the streets of Nerima, carrying along with them a suitcase.

"Are you sure?" Asked a perky female voice.

"Positive, we'll stop here," replied a butch woman's voice, "once we set up shop and issue our challenge, they'll flock to purchase the fine product we endorse."

"You're so clever! Geeweiss, but why here?"

"Because, Golly, this happens to be a location overrun with skilled martial artists, though none can defeat us and our technique. We shall prove that to all comers that we, and by extension our product, are the best!"

"Oh Geeweiss, you're so brilliant!" clapped the smaller girl in a trench coat.

The taller woman chuckled at her masterful plan, "Yes, soon, the undefeated rising stars of the FWOWC, Geeweiss and Golly..."

Both figures shed and tossed their garbs into the air, revealing what nice figures indeed were hidden underneath.

"LEATHER!" Yelled the tall muscular woman with the box haircut wearing strips of leather cleverly placed to what may be liberally labeled as an 'outfit'.

"AND LACE!" Chirped the smaller pale pink haired girl wearing a white teddy with a lacy bra and panties.

"THE DYNAMIC (yet delightfully kinky) CHAMPIONS OF THE FEMALE WORLD OIL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!" They both said in unison, striking daring poses as Leather arched her back and stood on her toes with her hands on her butt and her arms and chest muscles flexed, Lace doing a high kick and holding it behind her head, the dental floss she substituted for panties taking up the Herculean effort to hide her unmentionables.

After two minutes, both women dropped their poses, "was that better lace?"

"Much better, but you must emphasize the thrust the hips further for the kick. You must thrust deep, deeper, thrust as deep as it can go, got that?"

"Ye-yes... Geeweiss-chan?"

The taller woman groaned, she knew what that tone of voice meant, "Why is it you always get turned on when I'm coaching you?"
_________________________________________________________________ _________________

"Ranma..." Ryoga sat in thought upon the roof of the Tendou Dojo, "I'm afraid that I can't stay. I yearn to express myself to you, but the mere thought of your rejection... WOULD SHATTER MY HEART OF GLASS!"

"Whaddya shout'n for, Porky?" enquired Ranma as he looked down upon the Lost boy. Ryoga fell off the roof in surprise.

"Ah, ha ha, Ra-Ranma! I, um, brought something for you..." Ryoga quickly held out a box of maple leaf cakes.

"Hey, thanks Ryoga, you're a pal!" Ranma said as he started to scarf down the cakes.

"Is that all you'll ever think of me, a 'pal?" thought Ryoga somberly.

"So, bacon bits, where ya been? I kinda missed ya!"

Ryoga's face became a look of ecstasy, "Really?"

"Yeah, beating on my old man whenever we spar is gett'n old."

"So, I'm just a punching back for you to practice on?" Ryoga asked with a dangerous edge to his voice.

"Uh, what else would I need ya for?" questioned Ranma, slightly puzzled.

"I see, good bye, Ranma," Ryoga turned and started to walk away.

"Hey, Ryoga." The Lost boy turned back to his rival, hope in his eyes.

"Ye-yes, Ranma?"

"You walk like you had a rod shoved up your ass, you have hemorrhoids or something?

The Lost boy tripped on a tuff of grass, his landing kicking up a flyer on the ground.

"Huh?" Ranma snatched the paper out of the air and began to read.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________

"So, you wish to demonstrate your prowess against worthy foes?" responded Kuno, "Very well, I, the Great Tatewake Kuno, The Blue Thunder of Furinkan High, shall show you the inferiority of your technique before the noble practice of Kendo," after Kuno's riveting speech, he brought his bokken to fore.

"You wanna take him this round, or me?" casually asked the woman with jet black box for hair.

The smaller woman was hiding behind her partner, trembling, "He-he's got one of *those*!" she buried her face deeper into Leather's back.

The taller woman gave a snort of disgust, "Lace, what have I told you about cowering before phallic objects before a match?" Lace looked slightly chagrinned, but couldn't stop her trembling.

"*Groan*, I'll take this match, you just turn away and think about bunnies," Geeweiss was satisfied once the girl looked away and her head started bobbing about, no doubt following the cute bunnies that were bouncing across her sight. "So, let's get this show on the road."

"Very well, I STRIKE!" Kuno launched forth with his standard vertical strike to the head. In a flash of motion, Kuno found himself flat on his back with his legs in the air being held in the fists of his opponent.

"LEATHER FINAL ATTACK; BALL BUSTA PLUNGE!" Leather stuck her right leg in between the downed Kendoist's then wrapped his legs around hers crosswise. Once they were set up, the leather-clad woman leapt high into the air as she could. Kuno's back hit the ground, the force of his landing only second to the pain of the hard, muscular leg crushing his crotch.

The observing crowd winced in proper sympathy, as Kuno laid there, his eyes wide and his legs still in the air.

"Hmph, what a wimp," belittled Leather as she got up from her landing position, "here, take a bottle kid, you're gonna need it."

"G-Geeweiss...chan..." stuttered Golly in a trembling voice

"Golly, you can you even be hot when you weren't even watching the fight? For crying out loud, the BUNNIES set you off?"

"Hey, you ain't half bad, but stick-for-brains ain't much of a match for ya here," said a male voice from the crowd.

"HA! And what man claims to be a match for us?" demanded the tall woman.

"I, Ranma Saotome of the Saotome School of Martial arts!" the pigtailed boy stepped out into the open with a smug expression.

"Geeeeeweeiiiissss, I need it!"

"Hold it in," demanded Leather, "You think you're man enough to step into to ring with me, boy?"

Ranma looked at the taller woman in distain, "I don't fight women." Ranma started to slowly back away at the immense aura the other woman sprung to existence.

"GEEEEWEEEIISSS HURRY!!!" Lace's tone was becoming more desperate

"So... you think women are weak, do you?" she asked in a calm voice, "Well then, allow me..."

Ranma was totally caught off-guard by the speed exhibited from the taller woman as he was suddenly being held by his legs in a giant swing, "TO CHANGE YOUR OPINION!"

Leather let go of Ranma, causing him to fly away... right into her partner's legs

Lace let out a yip as she felt the back of her legs clipped by the pigtailed boy's shoulder, sending her into the ground in a sitting position.

With a goofy grin and a sigh, the pink haired woman started to buck her hips.

"AAAAHHHH!!! IT STINKS DOWN HERE!" Ranma attempted to scream, but his voice came out as a series of muffles, which added to the other woman's ardor and caused her to gyrate her hips faster.

Ranma faintly heard a girlish scream as the weight of his face was relieved. "Youuuuu...." snarled Leather with as much malice as she could muster, then turned back to her partner, cradled in her arms. Lace still had the glassy eyed, goofy look on her face while her pelvis continued to softly buck. With one final glare at her newly found nemesis, Leather took off to the rooftops so she could give her partner the dire aid she needed.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Really, Ranma-sama, you get used to it after a while," commented Akane dryly.

"Used to this? It smells like FISH!" Ranma proclaimed, marching to the bathroom to scrub the top layer off of his face, "it's really starting to make me feel sick."

Ranma made it to the bathroom, which was at the moment being cleaned by Kasumi, "Ra-Ranma? Uh, can I help you?"

"I'm just gonna wash my face," the pigtailed boy stated simply as he walked over to the sink.

"Could you hold on until I'm finished?" enquired the girl nervously.

"This just can't wait," Ranma turned on the hot water and began to wash his face."

"AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL..."

The bathroom door slammed closed, "Oh dear, we're locked in the bathroom together, however should we keep our selves occupied until we're rescued?" the redhead asked with mock worriedness, as she tossed the door knob up and down.

"...until the water heats up," whimpered Kasumi.

Kasumi was frozen in place as Ranma dove after her holding a bottle of shampoo in one hand and a back scrubber in the other. The older girl was relieved when something crashed through the window and collided with the back of Ranma-chan's head, knocking her out.

"ThankyouKamithankyouKamithankyouKami," repeated Kasumi as she picked up the doorknob that Ranma had dropped and reattached it to the door.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Somebody, throw a steel folding chair through our bathroom window, with a challenge letter scratched onto it?" Nabiki asked incredulously.

"It appears so," replied her older sister as she handed the chair to her sibling.

Nabiki took the note and read it, then looked towards the male Ranma, then busted out laughing.

"Glad someone thinks this is funny," groused Ranma.

"Ranma-sama, this note says that the match is for no hold barred martial arts oil wrestling," stated Akane, reading the message further.

"Heh, we got this in the bag," the pigtailed boy stated casually.

"But the match is tomorrow, don't you need to train or something?" Nabiki asked, though gleefully hoping for Ranma to have it handed to him on a platter in a bun with sauerkraut.

Akane and Ranma looked at each other, then Ranma turned away and blushed crimson while Akane looked away and started whistling.

"We, um, have it already covered," replied Ranma sheepishly.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Golly was a total wreck, how DARE a man touch her that way. Worse, how DARE she enjoy it, " Oh Geeweiss, I didn't mean anything by it! I just needed it! You believe me, don't you?"

"I said I DON'T wanna talk about it!" growled the taller woman, doing squats, "we'll get our revenge on that perverted bastard, and at the same time expose our audience to our fine product."

"Goody! Double whammy!"

"Of course, and once we've ground this Ranma Saotome scum into tomato paste, we..." Leather struck a dramatic pose

"LEATHER!"

Lace followed behind her.

"LACE!"

"Will be proven beyond the doubt to be the CHAMPIONS OF THE FEMALE WORLD OIL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

After two minutes, both women relaxed their poses, "how was that?"

"You need to put more feeling into it, you need to get it deep, deep I say, deep in your gut!"

Golly started to fidget, "Ooooh, Geeweiss....chan..."

"WHAT? We just finished ten minutes ago!"
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL. IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING..."

"Ranma-sama, I'm not sure about these names," commented Akane with some worry.

Don't fret it, they're great names," Ranma-chan placated as she adjusted her bikini fighting gear

"RANMA 'BUSHWACKER' SAOTOME, and AKANE 'THIGHMASTER' TENDOU!!!!"

Ranma proudly strode out to the arena as Akane tried in vain to hide her face. If only the crowd weren't so amazingly silent.

"AND IN THIS CORNER, WEIGHING A COMBINED THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO POUNDS, THE INTERNATIONAL FEMALE WORLD OIL WRESTLING CHAMPIONS, LEATHER AND LAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!"

The roar was deafening as the two champions ran out to the arena and incited the crowd, running up on the turnbuckles and gesturing for the crowd to get louder.

"Eh, who the hell are you?" demanded Leather as she pointed towards Akane and Ranma.

"Ranma won't fight girls, so I'm taking his place," answered the pigtailed girl smugly.

"Hmph, chauvinist pig, after we deal with you honey, we'll just go looking for him."

Akane and Leather got out of the ring, Onna-Ranma and Lace beginning the match. Ranma sludged through the ankle high oil, trying to maintain her balance. Lace gave a predatory smirk and rushed towards the redhead with much firmer footing.

"LACE SPECIAL FEMALE OIL WRESTLING TECHNIQUE; LUBRICATED ENTRY!" The girl turned her dash into a slide, kicking Ranma-Chan's legs from under her. Before Ranma could fully even fall, Lace pushed off the ground with her hands, kicking her opponent in the jaw and sending her into the air, back into her corner.

"Whoa, rough entry," dazedly commented Ranma as she attempted to stand and slipped on the oil.

"LOOKS LIKE CHALLENGER BUSHWACKER TOOK A HEAVY HIT EARLY IN THE MATCH! IT DOESN'T BOAD WELL FOR THEM!"

"Ranma-sama, tag me in!" demanded Akane, Ranma complying so she could clear the cobwebs from her head. Akane leapt into the ring with the lace bikinied girl and promptly slipped and fell.

"I can take these two myself," proclaimed the mistress of all things frilly and skimpy, "you wanna just relax out there for a bit, Leather-chan?"

"Sure, enjoy," with that, Leather pulled out a copy of Home and Garden.

Akane finally firmed her footing and stalked shakily towards the pink haired girl. Lace calmly stood there with an amused grin and allowed Akane to grab her into a bear hug. Being well oiled and slick from her previous move, Lace easily slipped out of the other girl's grasp. While still low, Lace slide under Akane, turned around, and stuck her head in between Akane's legs while grabbing onto the other girl's thighs.

"LACE SPECIAL FEMALE OIL WRESTLING TECHNIQUE; CUNT CAP SUPLEX!" Before the move's victim could react, Akane was slammed backwards onto the oil covered and plastic lined canvas. Akane rolled away after she was let go and tried to catch back the breath that was knocked out of her. The other girl wouldn't give Akane a break, as she rushed after her with her fist back.

"LACE SPECIAL FEMALE OIL WRESTLING TECHNIQUE; VIBRATOR PUNCH!" The air started to hum around Lace's fist as she drove it into Akane's stomach. The raven-haired girl's eyes widened as her body went numb and started to shake, almost causing her to lose footing. While Akane fought to keep upright, she was unable to defend against Lace's next attack.

"LACE FOLLOWUP TECHNIQUE; SCREAMING CLIMAX!" Lace rose in a rising uppercut, catching Akane in the jaw and sending her right back to Ranma.

"OUCH, THAT'S GOTTA HURT, FOLKS! THIGHMASTER MAY BE OUT FOR THE COUNT ON THAT ONE!"

"Hmm, hey ref, read this article! It has some very useful information," Leather handed the magazine for the referee to look over, and while she was occupied, jumped into the ring.

"Tag me in!" commanded Ranma, reaching her hand closer to her dazed partner. Akane reached out dizzily, only to be dragged back by two pairs of hands.

"LEATHER AND LACE DOUBLETEAM ATTACK; FORE-PLAY FALL!" Both women lifted Akane up into the air, and as she descended, so did each girl's elbow into Akane's stomach.

"Well, I never thought of using a doily in such a way before," exclaimed the Ref, turning back to look at the fight, "HEY! ONLY ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE IN THERE!"

"IT'S A TOTAL DEBAUCLE FOLKS! CAN THIGHMASTER RECOVER FROM THIS DEVISTATING DOUBLETEAM BLOW?"

Leather got out of the ring, pleased that the victory was in the bag. Lace went to pin Akane down while the Ref started counting.

"ONE... TWO... THR"

Akane managed to lift one shoulder off of the mat, much to Lace's annoyance, "You're strong, I guess I'll just have to play harder."

"LACE FINAL ATTACK; DECENDING LITTLE DEATH!!!!"

Akane's eyes snapped open to see the airborne girl, "Uh oh, I don't like the sound of that..." gathering what little energy she had left, Akane rolled away from the dive-bombing woman. The whole mat shook with Lace's landing, propelling Akane into the air towards Ranma.

Akane's top slipped just before she tagged Ranma. Lace gave chase, but paused at Akane's exposure and gulped.

"So, it's like that then, eh?" Ranma said with a sly smirk.

Lace shook her head and went into stance, waiting for what the redhead would do.

"SAOTOME SENSUAL ARTS TECHNIQUE...." Onna-Ranma yelled as she unsteadily ran towards the other girl, "whoopsie! The oil made my breasts fall from my top!"

Lace growled and ran towards the other girl, "LACE COUNTER TECHNIQUE, LUSTFUL LARIET!!!"

Ranma was clotheslined onto the mat, wondering what just went wrong.

"Heh, heh, heh, fool, intentional distractions don't work against Lace," stated Leather, "in a match, she's completely focused and well aware when someone's trying to distract her."

"Ugh, I need a stronger ploy if I wanna survive this," thought the redhead as she stood back up. Before anything came to mind, she blinked as she felt a head slide between her thighs from behind.

"UH OH! LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE END FOR BUSHWACKER!"

"LACE SUPER TECHNIQUE; CUNT CAP SUPLEX MULTIPLE CLIMAX!" Ranma was lifted into the air and slammed down hard, but this time she wasn't given a chance to roll away. Lace held on as she flipped over Ranma, then rolled the girl back up and lifted her into the air, slamming her down again. After the fifth slam, Lace finally let go of Ranma-Chan.

"Now, FOR THE FINAL BLOW! FINAL TECHNIQUE; DECENDING LITTLE DEATH!!!" The move connected solidly with Ranma-Chan, the whole ring shaking with the impact.

"RANMA, NO!" yelled Akane, fearing the worst.

"Heh, too easy," commented the pink bikini-wearing woman as she pinned Ranma down for an easy count out.

"WE HAD A ONE COUNT, TWO, THR*"

The count out was stopped as Akane dropped her elbow onto the back of Lace's neck, forcing her to give up her pin. Akane was shooed back into her corner by the referee and given a warning, but by the time she returned, Ranma had gained back a bit of self and was crawling back to her ring corner.

"Oh no you don't, FINAL TECHNIQUE, DECENDING LITTLE DEATH!!!" Ranma turned just in time to raise her foot to intercept, catching the other girl completely in the stomach.

Lace staggered back then fell on her butt, gasping for breath. Ranma-chan slowly crawled over to her corner, unfortunately farther from hers than Lace was. Leather's hand was stretched out, anxiously waiting for the tag in, as Akane mirrored the action. Ranma was just a couple of yards away when Lace tagged in her partner. The taller woman ran after Ranma, just barely reaching her in time to tag Akane in.

"YOU HURT MY RANMA-SAMA, AND FOR THAT YOU PAY!" Leather would have chuckled, but was slightly worried when she noticed her opponent had a strong footing on the mat, when earlier she was worse off than her partner.

Akane reached back, and slammed forward with the biggest mallet she had conjured yet, felling the leather clad woman face first into the ground

"AND AKANE BRINGS OUT A HIDDEN WEAPON FOLKS, WHAT A BATTLE WE'RE WITNESSING!" The commentator screamed in excitement, before turning back to the bellman, "where did she hide that thing anyway?"

"GEEWIESS!!!" yelled Lace as she ran into the ring unheeding of the rules, and for her trouble received a drop kick from Akane. Leather got back up shakily and received her own pair of feet into her chest. The raven haired girl then turned back just in time to block a forearm attack from Lace, and returned one of her own, followed by another, and another. Unfortunately, Akane was too caught up in wailing on the pink haired woman to notice Leather.

Akane suddenly found herself lifted into the air in the same hold Lace had her in earlier. This time Leather was the one holding her in the air, while Lace climbed onto the turnbuckle.

"LEATHER AND LACE DOUBLETEAM ATTACK; THREESOME FINISHER!" Lace leapt off the turnbuckle into a flying body press, colliding with Akane while Leather went into Lace's trademark suplex.

Ranma's irises flashed red for a moment, her rage getting the better of her as she dashed into the ring. Before either of her opponents could recover from their clincher double team move, Ranma-chan slammed into them like a miniature freight train, sending Lace over the ringside and Leather onto the canvas hard. Unfortunately with the momentum she carried, Ranma couldn't stop as she flew into the ropes and rebounded back to her side, sliding under the ropes there.

"IT'S TOTAL MAYHEM IN THERE, FOLKS! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MATCH SO CLIMATIC IN MY WHOLE CAREER!"

Without any of the opponents standing, the referee started counting both teams out. Both Akane and Leather started to recover slowly. As each girl made it to their corner, both were slightly annoyed to find their partners were also recovering themselves.

Finally as each wrestler caught their bearings, Akane tagged in Ranma. Ranma ran after Leather, who was still waiting for her partner to regain consciousness from Ranma's charge, and leapt onto her shoulders. Ranma then bent backwards with her knees locked around the leather clad woman's neck and flipped her over. Ranma got up and didn't realize how much Leather also had recovered and was pulled into a grapple.

"LEATHER FINAL ATTACK; ROLLING ORGY!!!" Leather maneuvered into an octopus hold on Ranma, then brought both to the ground as she started rolling with Ranma in her cradle technique.

The analytical part of Ranma's mind usually reserved for her guy side kicked in, looking for holes in the move that was slowly draining her energy, and found one, with a slight twist here and a kick there, Ranma was free.

"I'm defiantly impressed, you found a flaw in my final technique," congratulated Leather as she pulled herself up from her turnbuckle corner, refusing to tag her partner who was feeling healthy and vengeful.

"Akane, I think I have an idea," stated Ranma as she tagged her partner in, but instead of heading out of the ring, Ranma pulled Akane into a modified version of the same move that Ranma herself had been in.

Leather stopped from stalking forward, wondering what the hell her opponents were doing as they rolled toward her. Her question was answered as she was suddenly tripped and pulled into the cluster of limbs.

In Leather's corner, her partner began to tremble...

With a scream of frustration, Leather used all her might to break the hold the two girls had on her, her well oiled body not allowing her opponents to have a firm grip on her.

Akane was almost out of it, and Ranma was staggering back to her feet, fighting her wave of vertigo and the slick surface for balance.

"ENOUGH!" Ordered Leather, "I'll finish this now!" The tall woman took a deep breath and puffed out her chest.

"LEATHER FINAL TECHNIQUE NUMBER TWO; TITTIE TWISTER TORNADO!!!" Leather spun on her axis, her well-endowed mammaries spinning out as she spun closer to a frozen and drooling Ranma-Chan. The smaller girl felt herself being slammed by the same objects she was trying to grasp on, and after being pummeled, was thrown into the air and into the guard rope where she became entangled.

Leather stopped spinning and took a step forward, ready to end the fight...

"GEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS-CCCCCCHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Leather yelped as her overheated partner needing release tackled her from behind.

"WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS! THE MATCH HAS BECOME ONE MASSIVE ORGY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! THANK GOD THIS IS PAY-PER-VEIW!!!"

The referee was confused at what to do; in one corner, Leather and Lace were in the middle of something... personal, while Thighmaster was trying desperately to untangle Bushwacker, her slippery hands serving only to excite her partner more than assist. After much contemplating, the ref came to a decision as she picked back up Leather's magazine and started reading the article about how to keep potatoes fresh.

"Ah, an apple in the bin with them? What a novel idea."
________________________________________________________________ _______

"I have to admit, you two gave us a pretty good run out there," said Leather with respect.

"Well, we gave no more than we got, I mean you two are pretty good!" Akane replied to the compliment, "I just wish Ranma would hurry up though."

"I don't blame her," commented Lace, as she applied the makeup she lost while painting Leather, "That oil we endorse is great."

"It was awfully nice of you to give us a lifetime supply of it, unfortunately Ranma-sama used all the 'nature's candy' flavor to fill the furo up in the locker room."

"Kay, 'Kane-chan, your turn," stated the redhead as she walked into the main locker room.

"Thank you, Ranma-sama."

"Why do you call her Ranma-sama anyway?" asked Leather.

Ranma and Akane looked at each other, "private secret, would you like us to share?"

Both Lace and Leather got contemplative smiles on their faces, but before they could answer, one of the locker room walls exploded inwards.

"Ranma, I find you now!" shouted a purple haired girl.