Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ The Amazon ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho



"Ranma," hissed the dual mace-wielding girl as she went into ready position.

"Sha-Shampoo!" Ranma stared at the one girl she had no intention to get cozy with, not that she was adverse to the idea, there was just a simple problem with...

"YOU I KILL!"

Yeah, that's it.

Ranma dodged to the side, barely missing getting her insides pulped by a large bonbori mace, then leapt into the air.

"Shampoo, you are the one person I just can't DEAL WITH!" Ranma pulled off the towel she was using to dry her self off and tossed it into the pursuing girl's vision. Ranma prayed that Akane would take a clue.

"Ranma!" Shampoo demanded, scanning the room and only finding three other occupants.

"Ranma's in..." a large feminine hand clamped over Lace's mouth.

"Ranma-sama went in through there!" Akane tried to cover, pointing outside through the hole Shampoo made.

The purple haired girl stared at Akane to ensure she was telling the truth, and involuntarily stepped back once from the unbridled lust that the raven-haired girl's eyes returned.

"BAD!" Shampoo slammed one of her maces into a nearby bench, breaking it in half and ran out in pursuit.

"I'm in the mood for Chinese tonight," commented Akane as she watched the other girl disappear from view. The raven-haired girl was gonna have to find out exactly what the purple haired girl's beef was with Ranma-sama.

"Did you see the tail we just gave up, Ranma-sama?" demanded Akane, gaining a couple of nods of support from Leather and Lace.

"Love to, Akane, but I'm not into SNUFF," stated Ranma-chan dryly as she rolled herself from under the broken bench...
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

"Here Mr. Customers, we come to village of Amazons," announced the guide as they strode by a rice field. Ranma would have found all this interesting indeed, if he was conscious, not bound and gagged at the time.

"This village women very strong! They show their skill now!" said the guide, pointing to a crowd surrounding two, er, 'women' battling atop a suspended log. Something else though caught the panda's eyes, and checking to ensure his 'son' was sleeping happily, went on to indulge itself.

"Winning Martial art show is good honor... er, Mr. Customer?"

Genma paused in stuffing his face, impatiently waiting for the guide to continue, "Gworf?"

"Uh, where other Mr. Customer go?"

The Panda, oblivious to the purple haired girl bearing down on him, pointed in the spot where... a bunch of ropes and a gag lay.

"OH NO! MR. HORNY CUSTOMER LOOSE IN VILLAGE OF WOMENS!!!!"

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Shampoo's mace nearly slamming into the panda gave them something else to worry about.

"Ask why I let pet panda steal food, she say," the guide paused as he realized what she asked, "NO! Mr. Customer no my Panda! Er.." The guide went to speaking the Amazon dialect, and stopped short when The Purple haired Amazon stiffened.

Shampoo went rigid at the most peculiar feeling. Slowly turning around, the Amazon saw out of the corner of her eye, a cute little redhead grinning devilishly, then looked down to find the other girl's hands slowly moving down the front of her pants.
________________________________________________________________ _______

"So, how was it?" Asked Leather, giving the redhead her rapt attention.

"Just wait a sec, alright?" pleaded Ranma as she restarted her story...
______________________________________________________________ _________

Shampoo was extremely confused. From the shocked looks around her, what the outsider girl was doing to her was apparently not a good thing. Hoping for some clue on what to do, Shampoo scanned the crowd until her eyes came upon a fellow warrior gesturing for her to give 'the kiss'.

Shampoo pulled herself out of the awkward (yet strangely comforting and exiting) embrace of the other girl, grabbed her by the cheeks, and then kissed her forehead.
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"She kissed you, now she wants to kill you? Were you THAT bad," asked Akane, sure Ranma could drop the ball sometimes, but her technique was nearly flawless.

"Just hear me out, alright?"
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"WE MUST RUN! MR CUSTOMER!" Yelled the guide, dragging the other girl along with her.

"Don't worry, I can make time for you too," smirked Ranma as she went along with the guide.

"That one give you kiss of death! Amazons have very big pride, and you humiliate that one in front of village. Kiss of death promise to chase to end of Earth and KILL!"

Back at the village, Shampoo assumed she had given the other girl ample time for a head start, and began to run after her. After two steps, Shampoo felt something peculiar, and looked down in her pants.

The guide ran double-time when he heard the scream in Mandarin from back where they came from
__________________________________________________________________ _____

"Sigh, control, Ranma-sama, you really need to learn control," chided Akane, as her and Ranma walked home; both unaware of their 'shadow'.

"Well, if she's here, that means I'm gonna have to spend a lot more time as the virgin until she hits the trail. Shame too," said Ranma wistfully, fiddling with a pair of panties she had stuffed in her pocket, "she sure smelled nice too."

After a quickie at Dr. Tofu's, Ranma was back to his male form as he and Akane walked into the Tendou household.

"Hello Ranma, you have a guest!" greeted Kasumi, as she got up from the table and sat directly opposite the pigtailed boy. As an afterthought, started gathering any cold liquids from the table, taking them to the sink.

"Uncle Saotome brought her. She was just telling us this wonderful story on how you two met."

"ARE YOU *BANGBANGBANG* INSANE, POP?" Ranma calmly asked, before handing the mallet back to Akane.

"Ranma?" enquired Shampoo, as she got in the pigtailed boy's face, "Nihao..."

"Er, n-nihao, uh, girl I do not know," Replied Ranma nervously.

"Is... man?" Shampoo stated, confused.

"Uh, yes I am, one hundred percent guy. Yup, that's me! Heh heh."

"Don't you DARE touch him, little girl!" Growled Ryoga.

"P-chan, where did you come from?" asked Akane.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" yelled P-chan, "I have to keep this bimbo from getting her claws into Ranma," thought the bandanna clad boy, "I know, if I expose Ranma now, she'll go away, not wanting to be with a part-time girl!"

"Er, Ryoga, what are you doing with that pail?" Ranma asked nervously. Ryoga just grinned ferally and readied to empty its contents over the other boy.

Shampoo came to Ranma's save herself, as her bonbori passed between both Ryoga and Ranma, stopping in Akane's hands.

"WANT RANMA!" demanded Shampoo.

"What are you..." equally demanded Akane, to be cut off by the other girl.

"You hide Ranma, you too..."

Akane screeched as the second mace just barely sailed above her head, "I KILL!!!"

"HEY! You can poke someone's eye out with that thing!" yelled Ranma, as he kicked the mace's head off of the handle, sending it up in the air, and down onto Shampoo's head.

"Humiliated again, poor girl," stated Ryoga somberly, though inwardly he was dancing that the hussy wouldn't be standing in the way of his destined love.

"Oh Ranma, that wasn't a nice trick to play on her," chided Kasumi, hoping the girl will chase the pervert away for good.

"I would be so embarrassed," read the panda's sign.

"But this means..." Akane started as Shampoo started to recover.

"Nobody found it funny! Really!" pleaded Ranma waving his hands frantically.

"Now, now, Ranma, it's not proper to keep a girl from her kiss," stated Kasumi with a larger smile on her face than usual.

Shampoo strode slowly towards Ranma with an unreadable expression, placed her hands on Ranma's cheeks, and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Wo ai ni."

Akane cheered and threw streamers about while waving a banner with the words "Mandarin style cat tonight" written in hastily scrawled Kanji.

Ryoga's battle aura flared as his fist connected with Ranma's skull, "Unfaithful cur!"

"Why you do that for? He enjoying!" demanded Shampoo.

"What's this now? What's all this racket?" enquired Soun as he stomped into the room.

"Well, um, I think, uh, father, Ranma's intimate lesbian lover from China has a fatal attraction and has promised to hunt 'him' to the ends of the earth and kill 'him' unless he takes her back, making Ranma to dangerous to be around," there, that ought to get rid of the sex changing pervert.

"So... I see," replied Soun, not really all that phased by the info, which puzzled Kasumi.

"IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY!!" Both Ranma and Ryoga exclaimed at the same time.

Ranma looked at the lost boy in a peculiar manner, "er, thanks Ryoga," the other boy was too much on cloud nine from Ranma thanking him to reply, "But you other guys can think whatever you want, if that's how you all see me..."

"It's hard to see you in any other way," growled Ryoga, who had come back from bliss to witness Shampoo rubbing herself against his man.
"Now Ranma, perhaps you can explain," enquired Soun as he calmly took a puff of his cigarette.

"Like I know what's going on!"

Shampoo handed a thread bound book to the older male, perhaps now once they understood her laws, they wouldn't stand in her way.

"This, this is quite interesting..." stated Soun as he looked upon the passage the purple haired girl opened it to.

"Yes, yes, what is it?" asked Ranma as he scooted closer.

"Mandarin and Kanji share many of the same symbols!" Exclaimed the Tendou patriarch.

Ranma pulled his face from the ground and growled at Soun, "You mean to tell me you can't read the damn thing?"

"The laws of the Amazons," started Nabiki.

"Why, welcome home Nabiki."

"In the event that a woman warrior is defeated by an outsider, if her opponent is a woman, she must give her the kiss of death and kill her. However, if her opponent is a man, she must make him her husband. If the woman warrior is humiliated by an outsider, in or out of combat, the kiss of death must also be instated. In the event a male humiliates a woman warrior out of combat, he also is to receive the kiss of death, if it was during combat, he then is to become her husband."

Kasumi's grin became larger, "Oh my, what complicated rules..."

"If a woman warrior is..." Nabiki paused, and then looked up at Ranma, "Ranma, were you a girl when you met Shampoo?"

"Uh..." Ranma looked nervously at Shampoo, who looked a bit puzzled at the question.

"What you mean, 'were you girl when you meet Shampoo'?"

"Um, yes, the FEMALE Ranma met Shampoo!" Ranma gave a glance of thanks towards Akane.

Nabiki looked at the passage she was reading, then looked back at Ranma, then back to the passage, then fell back in hysterics.

"Glad someone finds this funny," groused Ranma.

"My, Nabiki, are you okay?" enquired Kasumi with concern. Nabiki pointed the next paragraph in the book out to Kasumi, who looked at it, then back to Ranma, then back to the book, and fell, finding it hard to gather her breath.

"What are you guys laughing at? I bet you can't even read Chinese!" called Ranma, his face turning red from being laughed at.

"I.... hee hee.... can't, the... HAHAHAAAA, paragraph in Japan... haaa, Japanese is next... hee... to it!"

Akane took the book, and read where her sister left off, then looked at Ranma, then back to the book, "Oh.... my, you won't like this, Ranma-sama."

Ryoga took the book, read it, and then passed out.

"WHAT IS IT! LEMME SEE IT!" Ranma snatched the book and finished reading it, "great, just... great, but WHY is she trying to kill me?"

"Amazon womens is strong, we prove domin, domin, strong over outsiders by Kill, yes?"

"No, Shampoo, to 'dominate' another woman doesn't mean 'kill' in this case," stated Nabiki dryly, before her facade cracked and she was back in her laughing fit.

"What Shampoo do, dominate?" Shampoo asked, if she wasn't supposed to kill the other girl, then what was she supposed to do.

"Follow me..." Nabiki gestured towards the upstairs.

"Hmm, okay," replied the bubbly girl.

"Scary..." whispered Akane.

"That's it, I'm never turning into a girl again!" exclaimed Ranma as he jumped out of the house.
________________________________________________________________ _______

"Ranma-sama, you *have* to be hot in that thing!" stated Akane, looking at Ranma huddled in a tight raincoat.

"No, I am never coming out! I'm staying a guy for the rest of my life, and that's final!" announced the sweating pigtailed boy.

"Aren't you being just a little irrational? I mean as much as you're sweating now you'll..." Akane paused as she noted the shorter redhead shucking her raincoat, "probably change anyhow."

"I feel like nookie tonight, like nookie tonight, like nookie tonight! Oriental flavor!"

"So what are you gonna do about Shampoo?"

"I'm gonna bend over and say 'hurt me, mommy'!"

Akane blinked as now she was holding a heavy felt cat of nine tails while Ranma was bent over awaiting her punishment, "I guess it doesn't seem so bad, but I have a feeling that we're missing something here."

"I know what you mean, wanna go back and get her then?"

Akane cheerfully nodded.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Oooh Shampoo! We've been verrrrrry naughty!" cooed Ranma as she and Akane returned home.

"Ranma, you no run away from Shampoo anymore!" called the Amazon's voice from upstairs.

"I promise not to do it again," the redhead replied in a crestfallen fashion, easily taking into the role.

Shampoo came down stairs in the same vinyl outfit Nabiki had worn not too far back.

"Hmm, you look a lot better in that than Nabiki did," commented the pigtailed girl, ignoring the shout of 'go fuck yourself raw' from upstairs.

"Ranma, you stay come here and take punishment," Shampoo pulled from behind her a familiar horse bridle and spreader bar.

"Nabiki, I'm so proud of you," thought the redhead to herself as she slowly approached Shampoo on all fours with her head down.

"Now Ranma be good and put this on so we go back to China."

Ranma stopped her act, "Say what?"

"RANMA NO HAVE PERMISSION TO SPEAK!" Shampoo brought forth a whip and snapped it at Onna-Ranma's chest.

"HEY!" exclaimed the girl as she sidestepped getting her mammaries from getting nicked, "what's this about going back to China?"

"SILENCE SLAVE!" Shampoo snapped the whip far past Ranma, then jerked her arm over, causing the weapon to wrap itself around the pigtailed girl, "Shampoo train you to know outsider place when back at village, yes?"

"NO!" proclaimed Ranma, realizing where the catch was and struggled to free herself."

"Rule one for slave; no argue with master!" Shampoo stated as she pulled Ranma to the ground, "Rule two for slave; no make master unhappy, or slave unhappy..."

Akane sat frozen at the scene, wondering whether or not to interfere; it looked like fun, but seemed like it was kinda getting out of hand. Suddenly her mind registered what Shampoo had stated earlier, "Back to China? RANMA!"

"Rule three; self-indulgence without the proper supervision and assistance is strictly forbidden."

"Oh, Nabiki, you're gonna PAY for that one," growled the pigtailed girl under her breath.

"Shampoo take you back to village, after we find boy type Ranma."

"No, Ranma not go back to village, even after we find boy type Ranma!" argued Ranma-chan as she finally detangled herself and ran out the door.

"Girl type Ranma make Shampoo ANGRY!!!" The purple haired girl yelled in pursuit.

Ryoga stood on the roof, watching Ranma-chan make her escape, "Don't worry Ranma, I'll save you!" Ryoga leapt off the roof, and landed on four hooves.

"Sorry, P-chan, but I can't have you interfering with this," Nabiki said casually as she slung the empty pail over her shoulder, "as much as I may miss Ranma's attentions, it would be all worthwhile knowing what she's gonna be going through."

P-chan squealed indignantly, but begrudgeonly turned to watch events unfold

Ranma ran and dodge the whip snaps behind her; the girl was just as relentless as a dominatrix as she was an assassin.

"RANMA-SAMA," called out Akane as she threw Ranma a kettle of hot water. The redhead girl got the idea, and as she rounded a corner, changed back into a guy.

"Airen! You see where slave go?" asked Shampoo as she grabbed onto her betrothed in a grip matching that of an anaconda.

"HURK! Back... that way.." Ranma twisted his head to signal the direction.

"Okay, we go home soon, Airen, is okay?"

"Er, yeah, um, no," Ranma replied nervously, Shampoo only caught the beginning reply and nodded happily as she ran back in pursuit.

Ranma breathed a sigh of relief and turned, only to run into a spray of water.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ranma, the flowers looked like they needed watering, and I didn't want them to be thirsty," replied Kasumi, a bit too innocently even for her.

Before the redhead could give her reply, Ranma yelped in pain from the sting on her butt, "Shampoo now teach slave place," with that, the ebony clad girl pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, attached to a portable electrolysis machine, which was attached to a "Die Hard" car battery. Ranma's eyes went wide; she may be into pain, but some things...

The pigtailed girl went into a flat dash, meeting up with Akane who had her hand extended with a kettle of hot water. Ranma took the kettle and leapt to the roof.

Shampoo landed and approached her beloved, "Boy type Ranma see where Girl type go?"

"Er, she went, um, that away," Ranma pointed behind himself.

Shampoo looked at him skeptically, "You sure she go there? She not where you say last time."

"I'm really, REALLY positive!" exclaimed Ranma, nodding his head animatedly.

Ranma slumped on the roof, and found a cool refreshment."

"Whoops, how clumsy of me to trip and throw my iced tea all the way onto the roof," apologized Nabiki with a nasty smirk.

"Girl type Ranma, you is sneaky!"

Onna Ranma made a dive off the roof, not making it before Shampoo snagged her ankles with the whip. Ranma dangled from the roof as Akane ran and tossed a bucket of hot water onto her.

"Huh? Airen, what you do there?" enquired the Amazon, she was sure she had Girl type Ranma that time.

"I'm not girl type Ranma so lemme down!" demanded the pig tailed boy, finding his request granted before he was ready and landed soundly on his head.

"Oooh, slave no get away!" Shampoo stalked off in search of her 'possession', leaving Ranma with only a slight headache.

"CANNONBALL!" read the panda's sign as the large animal tucked into a tight ball and descended into the fishpond.

"MR. SAOTOME!" yelled Akane indignantly.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," Genma's sign displayed as he looked downwards shamefaced.

"My, what an eventful day," stated Kasumi as Ranma ran away in the background, being pursued by a purple haired girl in a black skintight outfit.