Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Shampooing your Troubles away ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


"Ranma, you seen Aka..." Nabiki was rather upset at the sight she walked in on. Akane lay naked and spent in the corner of the room, Shampoo resting peacefully while murmuring about her beloved. Ranma-chan slept a bit fitfully, which could be forgiven by the fact that she was thoroughly hogtied and ball gagged.

"And you didn't even come and get me..." growled the middle Tendou girl as she walked out, deciding they can miss the school morning for all she cared.

"Mmm, Ranma you..." Akane awoke and noted she had been dragged into the corner, and then saw the condition Ranma was in. Deciding she had her fun for the night, the raven-haired girl tiptoed out of the room and came back with a steaming glass of water.

"MMMPH, huh?" Male-Ranma woke up to the near steaming cup of water, trying to get his bearings.

"Shhh, Ranma-sama, I'll have you out in a second, just hold on," Akane went to work on the knots, "guh! These are tight! Oooh, I'm gonna have to remember this knot for later..."

"Yeah, it's uh, firm but gentle on the wrists," commended Ranma.

"Aiyah..." both Akane and Ranma turned to see the awakened Amazon, staring at the scene in dismay, "Why you tie up airen? And where Shampoo slave?" Shampoo narrowed her eyes and glared at Akane, " you, you hide Shampoo rightful property, you tie up husband to steal away. Outsider womans who cross Amazon go to bad place..."

Akane got up slowly and started backing away, as if retreating from a rapid dog, "I, uh, that is, um... did anyone tell you you're awfully cute?"

Shampoo looked at Akane with a puzzled expression, "Shampoo know she cute, why Japanese girl care?"

Ranma and Shampoo patiently waited for Akane to continue, "Well, it's just that I... couldn't help but admire you, you know?" Akane stated, adding a suggestive lilt to her voice.

"Is true, Amazons very much admired, Amazon womans strong!"

"I'd like to see just how... strong you are?" Akane was going into full swing now, one half of her brain screaming that it wasn't right, plus they had to get to school, the other half saying 'fuck school and I'll just... heh heh!"

Shampoo face grew smug before replying, "You challenge Shampoo?"

Akane remembered a certain law of the Amazons, causing her to momentarily drop her act, "NO NO! I don't mean that! I, well..." Akane decided for the direct approach, "you're breasts, they're just so firm, can I touch them?"

Shampoo once again looked confused, "Why you want touch Shampoo breast?" Akane had to face fault on that one.

"Akane, are you trying to come onto Shampoo?" enquired the hog-tied boy; Akane at least didn't have far to fall this time.

"Forget it, mood's totally spoiled now. If you don't mind, Shampoo, me and your... 'husband' have to go to school now, I really hope to see more of you later." With that, Akane pulled a naked and tied up Ranma from the room, and a second later, rushed back in the room, "whoops, forgot his clothes..."

"Son, there are three young ladies in the house!"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!"

Akane sighed, and decided to take her time picking out his wardrobe for the day.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

Nabiki watched Male-Ranma and Akane head on out to school, before heading to the kitchen where Shampoo was assisting Kasumi.

"Good, they're gone, now we need to get down to business."

"Nabiki! Shouldn't you be at school by now?" reprimanded Kasumi.

"That can wait for a moment, we have a small problem we need to deal with first."

"Which is?"

Nabiki turned to Shampoo, who watched the two sisters curiously, "Shampoo-chan..."

"You no call Shampoo little, Shampoo strong Amazon woman."

"Whatever, you want to take both your airen and your servant back to China as soon as possible, correct?"

Shampoo gave a look as if that was the most absurd question she had ever heard, "Is true."

"Well, I'm afraid my little sister is rather attached to both of them," Nabiki stated with a smirk.

"Then I kill Smart Girl sister. She obstacle, and obstacle is for removing."

Nabiki slightly baulked at the idea of sanctioning her own sister, "NO! Er, no, that wouldn't help, but we do need a way of getting her out of the picture so she won't interfere."

Shampoo got a dangerous glimmer in her eye, "Is no problem, Shampoo have idea."

"Oh my, you're not going to cripple her, are you? Medical bills are so expensive nowadays," said Kasumi sweetly.

"No hurts, but Akane no more importants."
__________________________________________________________ _____________

"Ranma-sama, did anything about Shampoo strike you as weird?" Akane asked as she ran on the ground and Ranma ran on the fence to school.

The pigtailed boy seemed to contemplate it for a bit, "Hmm, not really. She's violent, territorial, if she were a pervert I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you two."

"Of course you would, her breasts are bigger and I bet her hair is naturally lavender. I don't think I've seen any roots..." Akane's mouth shut as she caught the barb. Without another word, she ran ahead of Ranma.

"Hey, wait up!" exclaimed the pigtailed boy, and as he was about to catch up, Akane kicked the fence he was running on.

"Ah, thanks Akane, I needed that," thanked the redhead as she climbed out of the canal.

"Don't mention it, Ranma-sama," replied the shorthaired girl with a blush. Kind words from the redhead always did that to her.

Akane turned to run as the Ranma-chan ran alongside her, "Can you help me out of these wet clothes?" Onna-Ranma asked suggestively.

"I would love to, boy, would I love to, but we're already almost outta time as it is."

"We'll just have to make time, Ono-chan's clinic is this way," the shorter girl supplied as she tugged Akane's arm in another direction.

"Sheesh, 'Akane, are you trying to come on to Shampoo'?" the redhead said, mocking her male half, "I swear not only do I have a total lack of hormones when I'm a guy, I loose proper mental capacity to boot. Anyhow, what about Shampoo you were saying?"

"Well, she took to the dominatrix thing pretty fast," commented Akane.

"No shit, probably because she's already an overbearing bitch," growled the redhead, not happy about being tied up and no one taking advantage of it. Thankfully an earlier visit from Akane had cut her ardor in half.

"But... well, I don't think she's 'experienced', if you know what I mean."

Ranma stopped at that one, "You mean, totally unspoiled?"

"She didn't even know why I wanted to... well... you know."

"Akane, cut the bashful act," Ranma said with only a slight steel in her tone.

"I don't think she comprehended I wanted to break her down like a rodeo bronco. I mean I gave her all the signals like you taught me. I was even pretty blatant about it at the end."

Ranma-chan mused for a second, "Well, your seducing technique needs to be sharpened... speaking of broncos, when is our Sybian supposed to be arriving."

"Mail order two days," replied Akane gleefully.

"Sweet! We're almost to Tofu's," Both girls walked in for a quick change and a slightly longer greeting.
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"Ranma..." Ryoga watched from a rooftop as his destined love walked into the clinic, "to you I am nothing but a rival, a sparring partner.

"Psst, but you can take Ranma as a girl! Once you've gotten her away from those perverted Tendous and that Shampoo bitch, he'll be thankful," urged a small, dark voice from within.

"I, I can't.." Ryoga replied, as his imagination went into play.

"Ryoga, you sick pervert! How could you think I could like you that way!" the imaginary Ranma scolded Ryoga.

"If he said that to me, my heart... WOULD SHATTER INTO A MILLION PIECES!" Ryoga cried out with all his might, feeling the depression settle upon him like the weight of the world, "This is goodbye, Ranma..."

Ryoga turned to jump off the roof, as a purple haired figure caught his eye. Shampoo ran along the rooftops towards the clinic, obviously looking for Ranma and Akane.

The fanged boy let out a growl of contempt, "There's that Amazon hussy, no doubt after Ranma again!" Ryoga made up his mind to intercept her, and show Shampoo that nobody does harm to Ranma but him. Unfortunately a ladle of water intercepted him first.
________________________________________________________________ _______

Both Ranma-chan and Akane left the clinic with extra wide smiles on their faces, a visit to their favorite doctor always did that for them. Dr. Tofu could always sweet be complying for them. Neither decided that rushing to school was worth it, now that they had a note from the doctor himself, and casually strode to Furinkan High.

Suddenly Ranma's reflexes kicked in, causing the redhead girl to sweep Akane up and leap onto the fence, just prior to the thundering crash that was just to where they had been.

"Darn, Shampoo miss!" exclaimed the Amazon as she jumped down from the roof and retrieved her thrown bonbori, "Shampoo challenge Akane!"

Ranma-chan's eyes narrowed before replying, "Why are you challenging her?"

"Shampoo servant have no say in this!" said the purple haired girl as she leapt onto the fence with them, Ranma set Akane down behind her, and stood between the two girls.

"Akane will not be fighting you," Ranma-chan said in a seriousness she rarely displayed.

"Hey! This is my challenge, you know!" shouted Akane indignantly, earning her an arctic glare from Onna-Ranma, which reminded Akane exactly why she was subservient to the redhead in the first place.

"I will say this again, you will not..." Ranma was cut off as Shampoo casually cocked her arm back, and bopped Ranma-chan in the back of the head with her mace.

Shampoo leapt down from the fence to catch an unconscious Ranma, "Shampoo no want damaged goods. So Akane meet Shampoo challenge?"

"Oh, Ranma-sama, if I defeat her, she will have to meet our demands!" Akane thought to herself, "I'm sorry, but I have to do this."

Akane looked at the purple haired girl with determination in her eyes, "Alright, I accept."
______________________________________________________________ _________

Ranma-chan awoke to the proddings of a pig's snout, "Oh, man, a well endowed redhead is laying in the middle of the way, and no one even so much as molests me, what is this world coming to?" The girl then noted her 'pet' pig, "Huh, P-chan? Where's Akane?"

P-chan growled, that perverted Tendou girl left his dear Ranma all alone and he's concerned for her! She doesn't deserve it since she's probably run off to frolic with that Chinese hussy. Ryoga turned his piggy head away and crossed his hooved arms, signaling that he wasn't gonna say anything.

Onna-Ranma picked the pig up by his bandanna and looked it square in the eye. P-chan didn't like the way Ranma's eyes were glowing a vibrant red, "Akane... now..."
_______________________________________________________________ ________

After heading in the opposite direction the pig pointed, Ranma came upon an unconscious Akane.

"NO!" the redhead pleaded, "Akane, WAKE UP!"

"Mm? Where am I?" Akane enquired as she sat up.

Ranma-chan let out a sigh of relief, before her countenance changed, "How DARE you attempt to take on Shampoo against my wishes..."

Akane quickly scooted back from the glowing redhead with flame colored irises, "AAAAAAHHHHH!!! A DEMON!!"

"You're gonna wish I was as lenient as a demon when... huh?" Ranma-chan's aura winked out and her eyes returned to their usual blue hue, "something wrong with you, Akane?"

"Huh? How do you know my name, who are you anyway?"

"Whaddya mean, who am I?" enquired the redhead indignantly, "if this is some sorta joke, I ain't finding it funny."

"Do I know you?"

Ranma-chan's head dropped in exasperation, "I am *so* punishing you for this one."

"Punish me? You're certainly impudent!" replied the shorthaired girl snidely.

"Hmm, I get it, this is some sorta game," replied the other girl as she slowly slinked up to Akane, "Maybe I just have to remind you who I am?" With that Ranma grabbed Akane into a passionate kiss.

Akane was far from amused as her fist shot out. The redhead slammed against the wall, leaving a spider web crack in her indenture, "You, you PERVERT!!! YOU LESBO FREAK!"

Ranma shook the haze from her head as she looked up and saw the approaching and enraged girl. Ranma-chan was more than a little pissed off herself, and met the girl's charge. Fortunately for Akane, Ranma retained enough self-control to just keep Akane's attacks at bay and push her back.

"She, she's good!" Akane thought as she redoubled her efforts to punish the girl before her. Ranma didn't care for physical confrontations in her girl form, so decided to end it by rolling by Akane's punch and with a series of pressure points that Tofu had once attempted to use on her. Akane's arm froze in place, taking her off-balance.

"Now, we can think this out," stated Onna-Ranma in monotone, ignoring the glare that Akane was giving her, "I'm guessing Shampoo conked you on the head harder than it looks."

Ranma went to examining for any lumps or such on Akane's head, and found none. Deciding that she wasn't much of a doctor anyhow, Ranma-chan gathered the Akane statue and took to the roofs.
________________________________________________________________ _______

"Nihao!" Shampoo greeted as she walked into the Tendou household."

"Why, hello Shampoo, welcome back," Kasumi cheerfully greeted, "you weren't gone long!"

"Shampoo easy make Akane forget all about Male Ranma and Female Ranma! Shampoo now catch both husband and property and go back to village."

"Well, that's good, are you going to get ready for work? Dr. Tofu should be expecting you soon."

After giving Kasumi a cheerful nod, Shampoo ran towards the dojo where she was keeping her stuff. The eldest Tendou daughter went back to preparing lunch.

"A boy and girl named Ranma?" Kasumi mused to herself, "I guess it's a last name. Male Ranma must be happy to be married to such a nice girl."
________________________________________________________________ _______

"Tofu! We need to talk to you!" demanded Ranma-chan as she barged into the clinic. Tofu looked startled as he ushered his last customer for the morning out of his office, and with a resounding sigh, dropped his pants and bent over an examination table.

"And to think, you were a virgin when we first met," said Ranma humorously. The display was enough to snap the raven-haired girl out of her paralysis, as she jerked out of Ranma's arms and backed into a corner, wide-eyed.

"D-Doctor Tofu!" Akane didn't know what to think, her childhood crush was also a... pervert?

"We don't have time for that, doc, something's wrong with Akane!"

Tofu gave Ranma a flat look, "didn't we already play this game yesterday?"

"What? NO! I mean something is REALLY wrong with Akane!" Ranma-chan pleaded.

"*Sigh*, alright, my diagnosis is she needs an injection of male fluids, will you be my nurse for this operation?"

Ranma took a deep breath and sighed.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"It could be the legendary Shiatsu martial art technique; XI FA XIANG GAO!" a pantless Tofu exclaimed.

"Huh? Wuzzat?"

"THAT'S RIGHT!" Panda-chan's sign read. Upon spying the redhead, Genma turned and attempted to leave.

"You're not going anywhere, Panda-chan," stated Onna-Ranma firmly as she landed in front of the animal, "you obviously know something, so spill."

"Even now as I..." the panda didn't get to finish its sign as a kettle filled which hot water was hurled at him and connected heartily.

"Human first, dickless."

"Even now as I recall it, I can only gasp in disbelief," restarted Genma, "Once Shampoo captured Akane's back, her movements can only be called superhuman! And it all took only FIFTY TWO SECONDS!"

"That, that's incredible!" Tofu stated in awe.

"I'll say, just think what she can do with those hands!" Ranma cheerfully thought, before remembering the seriousness of the situation.

Akane threw a baleful look at the redhead before adding her own comment, "No wonder I feel so refreshed."

"Xi fa Xiang Gao Shiatsu combines the use of a Chinese herbal shampoo and the pressing of certain points on the skull, to manipulate memory."

"So that's why you forgot m..."

"Do I know you?" Akane cut the girl off, much to the redhead annoyance.

"Fix it, now," Ranma stated in a way that brooked no argument.

"I, I can't, not unless I get that shampoo."

"Then we'll be back later," with that, Ranma grabbed Akane again and rushed out the front door, just barely missing Shampoo come in the back way.

"Uh, why doctor no have pants?"