Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Shampoo Forula #911 ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho


"I'm home," announced Nabiki as she took her shoes off."

"Welcome home, Nabiki, have you seen Akane anywhere?" enquired Kasumi as she looked out from the kitchen.

"Nope, not since she left for school this morning."

"Oh, I hope she isn't late for dinner, I was making her favorite."

"Huh? How come?"

Kasumi was about to answer, but paused, "Um, I dunno, I feel guilty for some reason."

"SHAMPOO, GET OUT HERE NOW!!!" A furious redhead carrying a thoroughly panicked Akane flew through the door.

"Uh, can I help you?" asked Nabiki, not amused that a stranger burst through their house unannounced carrying her younger sister.

Ranma-chan turned a cold glare back at the girl, "Where is the Chinese bitch?"

Nabiki looked unconcerned about the look the pigtailed girl was giving her as she turned to her trembling sister, "You know, Akane, your guest shouldn't be insulting our other guests."

Akane roughly pulled herself away from the redhead that had just taken her through the scenic route of Nerima, "I don't even KNOW this pervert! First she kisses me and then kidnaps me..."

Nabiki blinked, and then turned back to the redhead, "You know, Akane, it was cute at first, but aren't you taking this 'I hate boys' thing a little too far?"

Nabiki's youngest sister was scandalized, "NABIKI! I'm not LIKE THAT!"

"Don't worry, sis, I'll support you with whatever makes you happy, but I'll charge you for peeks," Nabiki smirked at her sister's reddening complexion.

"Don't blame me! Blame this hussy! She even made Tofu pull down his pants!"

"You GO girl!" was Nabiki's comment to that, "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have minded a little piece of that, would you, little sis?"

"Um, excuse me," interrupted Ranma-chan casually, causing both girls to pause in their intimate sibling moment.

"Who are you anyway?" Akane asked.

"I told you already," grumbled the redhead.

"I woulda remembered it if you had!" the raven-haired girl argued back.

"What's all the commotion here," asked Soun as he walked by, and started to visibly sweat, "Oh, um, welcome back, Ranma. Oh dear, I think it's time for my evening constitution," Soun was already out the gate before the trio of girls could comprehend what happened.

"Hmm, daddy seems to know you, though I've never seen him so scared before," Nabiki shrugged, "staying for dinner?"

"Come to think of it, I am a bit... peckish," Ranma-chan said in a lewd fashion.

Nabiki's eyebrow rose at that, "I don't come cheap."

"Heh, I know. I had to work at it before," quipped the redhead. That managed to fluster even Nabiki.

"What's THAT supposed to mean?"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY SISTER THAT WAY, YOU PERV!" Akane's temper got the best of her as she went for the smaller girl's jugular, only to have her pinned by the stomach to the wall.

"Calm down, or I'll have to spank you," Onna-Ranma stated, assuredly not meaning her comment in any sensual fashion, "*Sigh*, all that conditioning down the drain."

Kasumi interposed with her calming presence before anything got out of hand, "Hello, it's not often Akane brings over her friends..."

"This pervert is NOT my friend!"

"Are you staying for dinner? We have more than enough."

Ranma stopped as she realized both Nabiki and Kasumi were acting like they didn't know her, immediately darkening her mood, "No thanks, I have to meet someone," Ranma walked back outside without another word.

"What a peculiar girl," stated Kasumi, earning nods of agreement from her two sisters.
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

"SHAMPOO! Come out here RIGHT NOW!" Ranma leapt from rooftop to rooftop, looking for her adversary. The redhead didn't have long to wait, as she felt a presence descend upon her.

Ranma lashed out with a back kick that caught her opponent in the gut. Shampoo exhaled and rolled away from the blow. The Amazon had both her maces ready as soon as she recovered, "So, you no run no more."

"I'm only going to ask this once, gently, give me the shampoo," Ranma-chan asked with a deadly calm.

"Shampoo give you plenty when you back in village with me and husband," remarked Shampoo, "After Shampoo shampoo you, Shampoo think she leave Girl type Ranma hair not tied. Think look better that way."

Ranma growled and rushed the girl, "Like HELL you will." Shampoo was prepared for the physical confrontation, though she hadn't realized exactly how good her future slave was.

"She's good, she'll make a great prize as my slave, and a great addition to the tribe," Shampoo thought to herself as she parried the other's attacks, waiting for an opening.

"Dammit, why am I holding back?" Ranma-chan was thinking to herself, as ticked as she felt at the moment, she shoulda ripped the other girl a new one and shoved something unpleasant into the orifice by now. At least she was steadily wearing the girl's defenses down.

Finally Ranma surprised Shampoo with a shin kick just above the Amazon's supporting leg, causing her to buckle. The redhead then followed up with a side punch and a gut punch, topping the combination off with a jackknife kick. As Shampoo flew backwards, a white bottle caught the redhead's eye.

"Formula 411..." Ranma-chan mumbled to herself, then took off back towards the Tendou household. Shampoo caught herself before she tumbled off the roof, and as she flipped back up, she cursed herself, as her query was no longer in sight.
________________________________________________________________ __________________

Ryoga recovered, noticing he was still a pig, and it was now in the middle of the night. The pig thought back to the events that led him to this point, "Ranma's eyes, they were, were glowing," Ryoga had noted, "and they seemed so, harsh. No way could that be MY Ranma!"

Ryoga came to another realization about his once time most bitter rival, "DON'T WORRY RANMA! I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THAT DEMON THAT POSSESSES YOU!" The curse had to be a demon that was trying to take over his intended significant other. Maybe if he killed Ranma's girl half...

The piggy chuckled as it wandered aimlessly until it was in what looked like a bath. Thanking the deities for his good fortune, Ryoga hopped into the seaming furo, and emerged a man.

"YES!! I...." Ryoga paused when he felt another presence near him. Slowly turning around, a naked Ryoga met with a naked brunette that was staring blankly back at him. Suddenly the confusion seemed to leave the other girl's eyes.

"You, YOU PERVERTED JACKASS! HOW DARE YOU PEEP ON ME?"

"Huh? Wha? No! I'm not, I mean, that is, I'm not interested in seeing naked girls!"

The other girl almost pouted that the guy wasn't in there to see her body, but then realized something else, "Heyyyyy, you were in here looking for a GUY, weren't you?"

"Uh, yeah. Maybe you know him? His name is...."

Ryoga failed to finish his question as a wide, flat, flash of steel obscured his vision.

The other girl looked towards the man shaped hole in her ceiling as she wrapped herself in a towel since she was no longer in the mood for a bath. She was told Nerima was a place filled with perverts. Unfortunately it was too late to back out now, luckily for her she wouldn't have to deal with it too much until she moved the rest of her stuff over from Osaka.
________________________________________________________________ __________________

Akane opened the door to the furo and unceremoniously dropped herself on the washing stool, "Who was that weird girl anyhow? And how does Dad know her?" Akane's nose crinkled a bit, "and why do I feel so... weird when around her?"

Akane started to scrub herself as she felt a presence "Huh? Who's there?" Akane stood up from her contemplation as she scanned the room, "Nabiki, Kasumi? Is that you?"

When no answer was forthcoming, Akane sat back down into the seat, and froze when she found herself sitting in someone's lap instead of a stool.

"Hold still Akane, while I shampoo your hair," cooed a naked Onna-Ranma as she ran her lathered hands through the other girl's short hair.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Akane quickly stumbled to the furo, grabbing a hold of the wall, and ripped off a good hearty chunk. Nabiki and Kasumi both arrived to find out what the commotion was all about.

"You realize, that's coming out of your allowance," quipped Nabiki dryly.

"Akane, now you've got soap all in the furo," Kasumi admonished.

"It's not my fault! That redheaded pervert tried to grope me while I was washing up!"

Kasumi blushed deeply and turned away, " Akane, you really shouldn't be doing such things until your... oh dear, I mean, oh my."

Ranma slowly recovered as she shifted the rubble a bit and stood up from the bath, any comment she was about to make was cut off.

"Shampoo no work."

Ranma hissed as she turned around to meet Shampoo's smug countenance, "What are you doing here?"

"Unlike YOU, she is a guest," shouted Akane, wielding her stool in defense, heedless of her nude appearance.

"This here shampoo for restoring memory," the Amazon displayed a bottle of 911 formula shampoo between her hands.

"Give it to me now," Ranma's hands were flexing and unflexing in anticipation of doing less than gentle things.

"Slave no make demands, you come with Shampoo now," Shampoo was back to her normal bubbly self, since she new she had the other girl by the short and pubics.

The three Tendou sisters looked at each other, "Slave?"

"You have until the count of three to give me that bottle, or else..."

Shampoo was not impressed by the demands, but she was rather awed by the aura that was slowly growing with each count...

"One..." Ranma-chan stepped forth, "two..."

Shampoo was three rooftops away by the count of three. Ranma cursed herself as she stepped to start after her, and then realized that the Amazon was more than likely leading her into a trap. Swallowing a bit of her pride, Ranma-chan dunked herself in the furo water and emerged a determined guy.

"Did, did she just changed to a guy?" the youngest Tendou Daughter asked incredulously.

Nabiki craned her neck, "Oh, yeah, he's defiantly a man, whatta man at that."

Ranma dashed for the window and leapt, only to catch himself before he exited at Kasumi's comment, "Oh dear, you'll catch cold if you go outside like that.

"Huh?" Ranma turned around to see Kasumi with her back turned, though from what he can see from her neck, she was beet red, Nabiki openly leering at him, and Akane doing option C.

"Youuuuuuu, PERVERT!!!!!" Akane booted the naked Otoku-Ranma out the window, giving him the flight advantage over Shampoo.

"Well, Akane, you certainly find some interesting friends," commented Nabiki as she fanned herself.

"THAT PERVERTED, SEX-CHANGING FREAK IS NOT MY FRIEND!!!!!" Akane's shout was punctuated by a body landing through the bathroom wall and into the furo.

"It's not my fault!" weakly defended Ryoga as he slumped onto the tub.

"Ra-Ryoga, what happened?" Asked Akane as she went to check up on the boy, carefully avoiding looking at the other's unmentionables, "did that perverted girl that turns into a guy do this to you?"

"Uh, that perverted girl that turns into a guy just left, how could he had done this to Ryoga?" enquired Nabiki, interested in how her little sister came into this line of logic.

"WHAT? Where am I?" Ryoga took in his surroundings and noticed the three girls, "The Tendous... that means..."

"Quick! Where's Ranma?" Ryoga grabbed Akane by the arms in desperation.

"Ow, you're kind of hurting me," Akane pleaded as she tried to strain against his grip.

"Who's this Ranma character anyway?" Nabiki asked slightly annoyed.

"Ranma? You know, pigtail, sometimes a cute guy, sometimes a redhead," Ryoga supplied helpfully.

"Oh, that way," Nabiki pointed to the hallway.

"Thanks, HERE I COME RANMA! I'LL SAVE YOU FROM YOUR CURSE!!!" Ryoga ran directly through the window and out into the night.

"He's going to catch his death of pneumonia," stated Kasumi with her displeased voice.

"Well, this Ranma guy was defiantly the better man, if you know what I mean," Nabiki idly commented, then turned to her younger sister, "Now that one is defiantly one of your friends." Akane looked properly abashed.

"So many people dropping by these days," cheerfully commented Kasumi.
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

Ranma landed on his feet running. Ranma didn't have to run far as he was forced to dodge a bonbori swipe from behind a chimney.

"Airen, what you do out here butt-naked," Shampoo asked confused, "Here, put on clothes before husband catch cold."

Ranma gratefully accepted the clothing that Shampoo had pulled from her cleavage and handed to him, "Er, thanks... hold on, what are you doing with my clothes?"

"Er, Shampoo pack for you go back to China?" the Amazon said coyly as she twisted her toe on a roof tile.

"Uh, sure, whatever. Shampoo, I need that shampoo from you."

"Boy-type Ranma want 911 shampoo for?"

"I just need it, okay?" Ranma was starting to get a bit nervous, hopefully she won't figure out his curse just now.

The purple haired girl shrugged before replying, "Is okay, on one promise to Shampoo."

"Yeah, sure, sure, just don't ask me to be going back to China or anything like that, alright?"

"Okay, you TAME Girl type Ranma, and bring to Shampoo!"

"Say that again?" Shampoo apparently asked for the impossible.

"You make Girl type Ranma sub-, sub-, obe-, um, listen always Shampoo, you get shampoo, is deal?"

"Uh, I guess I can try," commented Ranma, maybe he could act like he was listening to the girl, it would be the same difference.

"RANMA!!!!"

"Oh, not now..." Ranma groaned as he turned around to see Ryoga... holding a pail of water.

"OH SHIII....." Ranma didn't even get to finish his exclamation as he was forced to dodge out of the way of the oncoming wav, "Ryoga, what the hell are you doing?"

"HOLD STILL RANMA WHILE I EXCORSIZE YOUR DEMONS!" commanded Ryoga as he presented another pail of water from nowhere.

Shampoo stood dripping wet and blinking in confusion as some naked boy chased her husband around trying to drench him.
__________________________________________________________________ ________________

Nabiki stole into her room after leaving the bathroom and opened one of her locked drawers of her desk. Something had been nagging at her about this Ranma kid, and the weird thing is, her instincts told her to come to her 'security' drawer. Nabiki blinked at the envelope she pulled out, opened it, and began to read the letter that was in her own handwriting.
__________________________________________________________ ________________________

"HOLD STILL WHILE I BEAT THE EVILNESS FROM YOU, RANMA!" Ryoga was frantically trying to hit the redhead.

Ranma precariously dodged and weaved through the other boy's attacks, "Now what's wrong with you, P-chan?"

"DON'T CALL ME P-CHAN!" the Lost boy's fist went right through the part of the roof Ranma had been standing on. The pigtailed girl had back flipped out of the way, only to slip on a loose piece of shingle.

"This is the end, demoness!" Ryoga proclaimed as he leapt forth with an obviously devastating haymaker punch. Ranma-chan sighed; at least she was getting a nice show before she died.

Ryoga's fist stopped just an inch from Onna- Ranma's nose, as the redhead stared incredulously at the bonbori sticking out the side of his head.

"You no hurts merchandise!" Shampoo stated as she calmly walked up to the frozen boy and plucked her bonbori from his head, "Girl-type Ranma, you now come with me so we go find aire..." Shampoo was staring at the backside of the redhead from a distance.
_____________________________________________________________ _____________________

"Hotwaterhotwaterhotwater," Ranma-chan's plea was granted as she landed on the porch of a gentleman having tea out on the nice night. Onna-Ranma stopped to leer at the topless man, before acquiring his kettle and jumping the balcony. Ducking behind an alley, Ranma changed to his rightful gender.

"Okay, now back to Shamp..."

"How you do that?"

Ranma cringed at the voice, "Ah, hi, Shampoo. Um, what did you see?"

"I see Girl-type change to airen."

Ranma tensed and was about to leap away almost before Shampoo asked again, "How you do that?"

"Um, it's sorta a curse," wearily commented the pigtailed boy.

"Hmm, Airen is both girl and boy type?"

"Er, yeah, that's about the sound of it," Ranma confirmed meekly.

"Shampoo confused what do now?"

Ranma readied himself to book before Shampoo came to an idea, he fortunately came too late, "Here 911 shampoo, Shampoo go back and ask great grandmother what she do now. Bai bai!" Shampoo jumped back to the rooftops.

Ranma blinked as he watched the girl depart, "Well, that was anti-climatic." Ranma was once again caught unawares by Ryoga and a pail of water...
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

Nabiki sighed as she entered back into her room for the night, ready to turn in. For some reason she felt so wired and never so turned on before; Nabiki smiled a that, at least she had prime masturbation material for the night was her thought as she climbed into bed.

"Don't worry about sleeping just yet..."

Nabiki quickly turned on the light by her bed, to see that redhead that turned into a guy sitting at her desk, "what are you doing in here?"

Ranma gave the middle Tendou daughter an icy smirk, "For some reason, I had a gut feeling you had something to do with Akane and you guys forgetting about me."

"What are you talking about? Who ARE you anyway?" Nabiki demanded, barely hiding the nervousness in her voice.

Ranma-chan held up a letter, "I thought you would be smart enough not to leave evidence around like this!"

"What do you mean?"

"Weird thing is, I didn't even need this shampoo for Akane," Ranma idly commented as she tossed the bottle over her shoulder, "It just took a bit to remind her about me."

"Wha-what do you want?" Nabiki asked, now not able to entirely hide the shuddering in her voice.

"I want..." Ranma seemed to pause for a bit, "I want you to repent in your ways, that's what I think I want. Up for a little exercise?"

"First she kisses me, then she kidnaps me!" Nabiki recalled her sister saying, her eyes suddenly going wide at what the other girl in her room was implying, "I'll, I'll scream rape!"

"Funny, that's exactly what your sister said... twice," Onna-Ranma gained a very cruel smirk on her face as she pulled a rather thick cylindrical device from behind her back, and turned the knob at the end up to 'Bitch Tamer'.

Neighbors wondered who the hell was running their chainsaw at this time a night...
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

"Well, that takes care of the two younger sisters," stated Ranma-chan cheerfully the next morning as she popped the VHS tape 'Grave of the Fireflies' into the VCR, and hid behind the couch with a box of tissues, "Kasumi should be taking her break any moment now..."