Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Lil' Suzy ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


"EEEK!!!! FLASHER!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!"

"Gee, isn't that kinda... you know?"

"Quit pointing that thing at me or I'll cut it off!"

Mr. Toriyama gleefully pranced in his trench coat, showing his earthly valuables to all the fortunate women. He loved exhibiting his body to all, so he had a few luv handles and a weird shaped paunch. Okay his chest sagged to where he looked like a topless aboriginal female, but it was the thought that counts. The flasher skipped along, looking for his next target, when he spotted her.

"Hey little girl, want some candy?" the man asked, holding the sides of his coat in ready position. The little girl with pigtails, who was dressed up in a sickeningly cute white laced blue dress with pink bows in her hair and licking a rainbow swirly lollipop. The girl shook her head and gestured her treat towards Mr. Toriyama.

"Well, let me open my coat and I'll give you a surprise anyhow."

"Are you a pervert?" the little girl asked, causing the man to pause.

"Why, yes I am." the girl blinked innocently in response.
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"Another tissue, Ranma-sama?" Akane asked as she handed the box again to the redhead, "You're not making any progress, you know?"

"I was *so* close this time!" Ranma's eyes cleared up in determination, "I will take her YET!"

"Need any help?" Akane asked hopefully.

Ranma-chan paused, "I thought...."

"'Incest is okay as long as you don't procreate', didn't you say that, Ranma-sama?"

Onna-Ranma took another tissue, "I'm... *sob*... so proud of you! We'll just wait until lunchtime. While we're waiting, let's to wake Nabiki up now, I got something neat to show you. Akane happily followed the redhead up the stairs, just missing the morning news report.

"On this morning's news, local man was found naked wearing only a trench coat, having been sodomized with a large sucker. Authorities..."
_______________________________________________________ ________________

"Hey, Nabiki, wake up," Ranma whispered to the sleeping girl, earning a grumble and a fidget from the middle Tendou sister. Ranma turned to Akane and smirked at her puzzled expression, then turned back to Nabiki and pursed her lips together, tucking her bottom lip against her top teeth...

"Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...."

Nabiki's eyes shot open wide as her back arched tightly, bucking her hips wildly. Ranma's humming was cut off by Nabiki's loud moan as she slumped back onto bed.

"I'm going to *kill* you," Nabiki said through pants as she wiped the sweat from her forehead, glaring at the highly grinning redhead.

"What, what was that?" Akane asked in awe.

"Conditioned reflex," replied Ranma-chan smugly, "wanna try?"

Nabiki shook her head frantically as Akane tucked her bottom lip under her top teeth...
______________________________________________________________ _________

"I'LL FIND YOU YET, RANMA!" yelled the naked boy to the heavens. Ryoga kept looking for the Tendou Dojo so that he may either find Ranma, or at least a set of cloths he left there.

"Are you a pervert?" Asked a sickeningly cutesy dressed ten-year-old girl with peach blond hair.

Ryoga turned quickly to the girl who asked the question, "Wha? No! Of course not!"

The girl frowned slightly and took another lick of her large sucker, "Then why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

Ryoga looked down and eeped, quickly covering himself. The weather was just so nice that he hadn't realized he wasn't publicly fit, "Uh, you see, it's, uh, hahahahahahaaa." Ryoga reached up to scratch the back of his head nervously, then eeped again as he quickly moved his hand back to cover himself.

"You are naked! That's perverted! And Mommy and Daddy agree with me!"

"Well, I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy are right about that, but I'm not a pervert," Ryoga defended adamantly.

"Mommy and Daddy say you are!"

"Oh?" Ryoga looked around for the girl's parents nervously, being naked with a little girl wouldn't look good for him at all, "Wha-where are they?"

The little girl giggled, and drew two Ingram Mac-11s from behind her. Before she leveled them at the Lost boy, Ryoga caught the red inscription on each one; 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'....
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Akane help her bowlegged sister down the stairs. Nabiki glared darkly at her younger sibling as she begrudeonly accepted the help, the baritone Akane brought out was going just a bit too far, as she was concerned.

"Wasn't that a pleasant way to start the morning, Nabiki?" Ranma-chan asked cheerfully.

"Do you *know* how long it took me to stop leaking, you damn bitch?" growled Nabiki as she was slowly lowered onto the couch, then grimaced at the wet spot forming under her.

"From the way you're squirming, you haven't yet," Ranma stated casually, "Kasumi, is lunch ready yet?"

"Setting the table right now, um, Akane's friend," Kasumi's voice shouted from the kitchen, "It was so nice of you to sit and watch that movie with me, it was just so depressing."

Nabiki smiled as Ranma's face darkened, "Fumbled the ball again, huh, 'Ranma-kun'?"

Ranma took a deep breath, and then pulled out her trusty harmonica...
__________________________________________________________ _____________

The noontime crowd parted for the streaking young man, then dove for cover from the little semi-automatic little girl, "HOLD STILL YOU PERVERT! YOU'RE MAKING ME WASTE AMMO!!!!"

Ryoga yipped as he dodged and wove between the bullets, thinking any deity that would listen to him for giving the girl poor aim. Fortunately for Ryoga, a police officer was brave (read; incredibly stupid) to grab the girl from behind.

"Lemme go! LEMME GO! I'm playing with my big brother!" the cutesy girl shouted as she struggled within the officer's arms.

"You call shooting your brother with illegal firearms PLAYING?!?" The officer asked incredulously, "Little girl, I don't know where you got those dangerous things, but..."

The girl giggled, cutting him off, "They're not real, silly, see?" she managed to bring one arm free and point one of the macs at the officer's face, causing him to freeze in terror. He shut his eyes at the loud bang sound, then opened his eyes when he felt water on his face, he coulda sworn that those things were causing bullet holes earlier.

"Er, um, okay then, run along with your brother then," replied the officer, slightly shell shocked and more than a little embarrassed. As the policeman stumbled away awkwardly, the little girl looked for signs of where her prey went.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Oooh, that was delicious!" Akane happily stated as she wiped her mouth, "Need help with the dishes, Kasumi?"

"I would appreciate that, Akane, please take the dishes on the table into the kitchen for me."

Akane's cheerful smile was replaced with a devious one. The change didn't go unnoticed, "Got something in mind, Akane?"

"Ranma, I'm just going to go be helpful to my oldest sister. Don't YOU want to be helpful too?"

Ranma's smile joined hers, "Good thinking, you can block the door while I help her with stress relief."

"Yeah," Akane stated wistfully, "big sis does need it, though she tries to act oblivious."

"Well in a few minutes, that's about to..." Ranma paused at the rapid drumming sound, "did you hear gunfire?"
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Ryoga stood panting against a wall, praying that he finally lost that psycho little girl. The Lost boy whimpered at the familiar sound of a spent magazine hitting the ground, and the following reload.

"Okay, Mr. Pervert, "the girl said cutely as she aimed one of the dual ingrams at Ryoga's forehead, "If you stop running, I won't shoot you."

Ryoga let out a sigh of extreme relief that made the girl frown a bit, "You, you won't?"

"Nu-uh!" The girl put her guns back behind her, "Can we play 'doctor', Mr. Pervert Sir?"

Ryoga, in his blissful relief replied, "Su-sure, that sounds safe..."

"Oh, goody! Now if you'll just lay down and spread your legs..." The girl whipped out a chainsaw from behind her and revved it up, and continued in a mannish voice, "THIS WON'T HURT A BIT!!!!"

Ryoga in turn let out a girlish scream and jumped back, just inches from changing genders without the aid of a curse.

"Can you like, leave that attached to him, I'm gonna need that later," asked a voice from on top of the wall behind him.

"Hey, P-chan," greeted Akane from the entryway.

"Don't... call me 'P-chan'," whimpered Ryoga as he was curled up in a fetal position. The little girl quickly put the chainsaw behind her back, and put on her all sweets and smiles look, "I was just playing with my big brother!"

"Aww, how cute!" exclaimed Akane.

"Ryoga, I didn't know you had a younger sister," thought the redhead, contemplating the little girl.

"I NEVER SEEN THIS PSYCHO FREAK IN MY LIFE! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!"

The little girl started to whimper, shedding tears, "Mu-my brother doesn't love me!" with that, she burst into tears.

"Ryoga, how can you be so heartless to your own sister? She's probably not seen you for a long time!" Akane admonished.

"There, there little girl," Ranma-chan went and attempted to comfort the young girl with a hug, "We'll make you feel better. What's your name?"

Ranma didn't note the growl the little girl gave as the redhead's hands wandered, "Su-Suzy." The little girl suddenly pushed Ranma-chan away and looked at her curiously, "Are you a pervert?"

"Why, that's a very good question, little girl!" Ranma replied, "Why don't you come up to my room and I can tell you there."

Akane looked sideways at Ranma, "Ranma-sama, she can only be eight or nine!"

"I'm Ten and a half," replied the little girl curtly.

"And what better time to break them in when they're young!" Onna-Ranma said with a smile.

"Um, Ms. Pervert, is that a long phallic thingy on the ground there?" The little girl asked as she pointed behind the Redhead.

"Where? WHERE?"

Ranma hopped away a distance, "Huh? This is just a garden hose," Ranma-chan turned around to see Akane and Ryoga looking incredulously at the little girl laying flat on her stomach, outstretched hands still clutching the handle of a butcher knife embedded halfway into the concrete.

"Uh, a silly person left their knife stuck in here!" replied the girl sheepishly.

"Uh, Ranma..." Akane attempted to intervene.

"Are you okay, Suzy? We wouldn't want you to scrape those pretty little legs of yours!"

The girl put on a fake display of tears, "Mu, my knee hurts!"

"Aww, well come on in and I'll kiss it all better," the pigtailed girl stated as she took the young girl by the arm gently and led her inside the gate. The girl trailed slightly behind Ranma-chan.

"Huh?" Ranma let go of the girl's arm, and as soon as she did so, Suzy's arm hand went behind her back.

"I guess I did leave a vibrator out here," the redhead bent down to pick it up, just in time to miss the swing of a sledgehammer head miss connecting with her own, "I gotta be more careful." Ranma turned back and smiled at the little girl, who was fidgeting cutely with her hands behind her back, "Ready to go?"

As Ranma lead the girl inside, Akane and Ryoga looked at each other incredulously.

"So, Ryoga, why are you still naked?"
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Miss Pervert? What are we gonna do?"

"Well, we're gonna make your boo boos feel all better," Ranma wasn't referring to the little girl's injuries.

"Oh, who's your little friend?" Asked Kasumi as she met them in the hallway.

"Her name is Suzy, isn't she just the most adorable little thing?" Ranma asked, turning her back to the little girl as she conversed with Kasumi. While the attention was off her, Suzy pulled out a wire, and leapt, looping the wire over the pigtailed girl's head.

"Well, she hurt herself and I better make her feel all better now," Ranma turned back around, right into the little girl's arms, and just in time for her lips to meet with the jumping girl's.

"Oh my, she seems grateful," commented Kasumi cheerfully. Ranma smiled in triumph as she attempted to slide her tongue into the mix while tightly grabbing a hold of the little girl.

Suzy's eyes went wide in utter horror, and struggled in panic to free herself. Ranma wouldn't have any of that, as she held on tightly and ran with the girl upstairs.

"Kasumi, is Ranma-sama already in her room?"

"'Ranma-sama'?" repeated Kasumi curiously, "It's nice you show her so much respect. Is she your class president?"

Akane looked away at an interesting spot on the ceiling.

"Your friend is upstairs with that little girl she brought in..." Kasumi paused and waited from the shaking that accompanied the loud boom to die down, "Oh dear, I hope they're not playing too rough!"
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Suzy stood in front of the hole, still braced with her M1 launcher. The little girl's aura was flaring a vibrant, yet menacing looking, pink as she put the grenade launcher behind her back and pulled out dual Bren Tens compacts. The little girl jumped out the hole and landed in the yard, scanning for a charred redhead.

"Come out, Miss Pervert! We aren't playing Hide and Seek!" She yelled in a cutesy voice, "COME OUT BEFORE I NUKE THE WHOLE DAMN YARD!!!" She then said in a not so cutesy voice.

Catching movement out the corner of her eye, Suzy uploaded both clips into a bush. Ranma shrieked as she jumped into a tree, then onto the Dojo roof to get away, and was both dismayed and surprised as the little girl effortlessly leapt onto the roof in pursuit.

"GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT!" Screamed the girl in a gruff voice, "Miss Pervert, you're running too fast for my little legs, wait for me!"

Ranma wasn't buying the cute act this time, as she ran at full tilt, zigzagging so the little girl couldn't draw a bead on her. Fortunately, Ranma's sense of danger had warned her before decorating the guest room red, now the problem was shaking the little psycho.

Suzy pulled out a concussive grenade and threw it in Ranma-chan's general direction. The redhead caught the force of the blast and was thrown from the rooftops to the ground. The little girl landed by the dazed pigtailed girl, and brought a desert eagle right to Ranma's nose.

"Youuuu," the girl started in a growl, "kissed... me."

"Er, would it help if I said I was sorry?"

The little girl's finger tensed against the trigger...

"RANMA!" The little girl gasped as the hot water hit her back, fortunately for the once redhead causing her to release the trigger and turn around. Akane stood with a kettle of water she had just flung out over the two, earning an annoyed but cute look from the little girl.

Suzy turned back, and screamed in frustration, as her target was gone.

"This is all YOUR fault Miss Pervert is gone!" the little girl stomped her foot in temper tantrum."

"I saw her go that way!" Akane said helpfully, pointing back towards the rooftops.

"I'm tired of chasing her, she runs too fast," said the little girl in a whine. Suddenly, the little girl cheered up "Will you help me get her?"

"Uuuuhhh," Akane tried to reply, and found her choice easier to make instantly.

"Pretty pleeeeeeeesssssssseeeee?" the little girl pleaded, with tears in her eyes, and a gun barrel leveled at Akane's brow.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Otoku-Ranma came back later that night, after making sure the coast was clear, "Man, what a crazy little girl!"

"Oh, hello! Come on in!" Greeted Kasumi as she met the pigtailed boy at the door, "are you a friend of Akane's or Nabiki's?"

"Uh, I... kinda live here."

"Oh, that's nice then, dinner will be ready in an hour," Kasumi replied, and then walked back into the kitchen. Ranma ignored Nabiki's loatheful glare, as he started to walk upstairs.

"A package arrived for you, Ranma."

"Wha, something for me?"

"Oh, so that's Ranma?" asked Kasumi from the kitchen.

"Instructions said that you needed to take this to an open area, away from other people sometime before nine tonight, or before the ticking stopped, whichever came first, and read the letter supplied inside it," Nabiki was brilliantly smiling inside as she recited what the little girl told her to repeat. Nabiki even made a nice little sum from being the middleman.

"Hmm, okay. I'll just take this to the vacant lot after dinner then, replied Ranma.
________________________________________________________________ _______

At 9:04 PM, Ranma moaned, then pulled himself out of a charred crater with determination on his face, "Don't worry, Akane. I'm coming."