Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Ranma's Fear ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


"Try to seduce Kasumi again?"

"Already tried it three times today," the redhead replied, lounging lazily on the porch.

"P-chan hunting?"

"He was here two days ago, probably won't be back for a couple of weeks at least."

"Set a cup under Nabiki and hum until she fills it?"

"That was fun the first five times..."

"Well, then you come up with an idea!" challenged Akane, exasperated.

"*Sigh*, today's just sooo, soooo, boring!"

"Ranma-sama, I think we're stuck in a rut."

"Tell me about it..."

Well, I have an idea!" Mr. Tendou appeared between both girls, causing them to jump in surprise, "Ranma, here's some cash, why don't you take Akane out for a night on the town?"

Ranma looked at the money that the Tendou patriarch handed him, "This is barely enough for a decent fast food restaurant." Akane nodded in affirmation.

"Oh, well then, here's some more!" Soun slapped a few more bills onto Onna-Ranma's hand

"Well, I guess that will get us a bit more entertainment, how about some money for the movies?"

Soun gave her some more money.

"Love hotel?"

Soun pulled out his wallet. Ranma looked at the extra cash in her palm.

"How about one with clean sheets?"

A little more money.

"Rotating bed..."

Soun pulled out his piggy bank.

"Pay for a gigolo..."

He took out a loan from Nabiki.

"Well, I guess that should about cover it!" Ranma-chan said cheerfully.

"Honestly, Ranma-sama, there wasn't a need to break Dad like that!"

"You're right, we'll skip the movie then," the redhead handed a few bills back to Soun.

"I just have one condition, you have to spend it as a guy." The pigtailed girl looked cockeyed at her prospective father-in-law.

"Why?"

"Um, you see, its, well... It's not appropriate for two young girls to be seen in public on a date, you understand."

"Now ask me if I care," replied Ranma dryly.

"Ranma-sama, it wouldn't hurt to at least try to spend the night as a guy, would it?" Akane pleaded, going out tonight would at least be something.

"Hmm, I guess, you can always 'accidentally' spill water on me at some time." Akane cocked her head and smiled innocently.

Soun left the two girls to their plans, and was intercepted by his old friend, "Uh, Tendou, wasn't that our drinking money?" Genma asked with a slight edge in his voice.

"Don't worry, Saotome, it's part of a plan!" Soun said as if he had just invented perpetual motion, "You see, if they were to go out tonight as guy and a girl, and by chance end up at a love hotel...."

"Then my manly son won't be able to keep Akane's hot hands off of him! Our schools will be joined for sure!" Genma waved a small flag in victory.

"Um, I was meaning to say your son wouldn't be able to resist my daughter, and would take the initiative, but no matter, the results would be the same." Both men gave each other a high five. Unawares to both of them, Nabiki was overhearing the conversation...
_______________________________________________________ ________________

"That jerk did THAT to you?" Ukyo said incredulously, as he nursed the little girl.

"Yeah, Ranma is a meanie stupid faced pervert! He kicked he hard too!" the girl let out a whimper, twisting a bit in bed, "my back hurts."

"Don't worry, Sugar, I'll get revenge on the child beating bitch!" Ukyo fingered her empty bandolier menacingly, "I gotta take care of my own Ranma Saotome while I'm at it."

"Mr. Ukyo, what did your Ranma do to you?" the little girl asked inquisitively.

"When I was only six, he and his father abandoned me! I swore I would have my revenge. I trained for ten years for that moment," Ukyo stood in a dashing pose that melted the ten year-old's heart.

"I'll try to help you, Mr. Ukyo," the young man smiled at the girl, who suddenly groaned, "Owie, the booboo on my head hurts again, can you kiss it better?"

Kuonji's paternal instincts warred with the general nervousness he felt with the little girl, but the softer heart won out as he gently kissed the little girl's forehead.

Ukyo tucked the girl in and left the room. Once Suzy was sure the coast was clear, she reached under the bed and pulled out the case holding her Colt Anaconda. She removed one bullet from the case, and with care, took out a fine engraving chisel, and carved 'Male Ranma Saotome' into the casing, then put the bullet into the casing. After her craftsmanship was done, Suzy went to sleep, happily dreaming of shirtless Ukyos.
________________________________________________________________ _______

Akane wasn't in the best of moods as she looked out the window, idly drawing a french fry in, then out, in, then out of her mouth. The pigtailed boy squirmed in his seat, trying his best not to notice the motion, "Could you, uh, not do that, please?"

Akane turned her agitation back to her date, "Well, it wouldn't be much of a problem if you would just CHANGE!"

"Nu-uh! I promised your pops I would stay a guy, and I'm gonna keep it!" Akane's mood darkened even more when she realized exactly how good a job he was doing in keeping that promise. For a water magnet, he was pretty damn good at dodging splashes when he was looking for them. The attempt at splashing him with that random puddle just outside the Dojo he avoided with ease. Akane purposely walked him in front of the old lady's house, the raven-haired girl watched in awe as Ranma twisted and whirled out of the main splash and the following sprinkles. 'Accidentally' kicking the fire hydrant didn't help as he leapt over the stream that was heading towards in at point blank. Eventually, the girl resorted to the gas powered high velocity super soaker, but ran out of water from the long chase Otoku-Ranma lead her on. Akane signed it as a lost cause once they got to the fast food restaurant.

The short-haired girl sighed, and went back to eating her coney, then paused at the way Ranma scrunched up her face, "What?"

"Could you just EAT the hot dog without licking the condiments off of it?"

"Why, you have a problem with the way I like eating?" Akane fumed, though not willing to admit that it was a habit she had only picked up recently.

"Um, it's... just distracting, that's all," Ranma replied back, then taking a bite out of his hamburger. Then spit out the mouthful, "STOP THAT!"

Akane stopped slurping on her milkshake, "NOW what is it?"

"Wipe your mouth! You're dribbling all over the place! Why are you eating like a preschooler? You raised in a barn or sumthin'?"

Akane huffed, then wiped the vanilla milkshake that had been dribbling from her mouth, and down her chin, "Well, if you're just going to criticize the way I eat, we may as well end this date NOW!"

"Fine with me! I didn't want to be seen out in public with such an uncute Tomboy like you anyway!" Ranma shot back.

Akane bowed her head, so Ranma wouldn't see her tears, and hid the shuddering in her voice, "Fine, Ranma-sam... Ranma, let's go back then."

"Second thought, wanna just go make out in the back alley?" Akane's head shot up to see a grinning redhead, with a waiter looking apologetic behind her, a club soda on his tray tipped over.

"Sure, sounds like fun!"
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Nabiki fumed as she watched her sister and Ranma on their date from across the street. She had managed to curb all the other official accidents that coulda changed Ranma to his alternate form, though she couldn't go to the restaurant without being seen by either of them.

Nabiki knew that nothing was going to happen between the two as long as they stayed the opposite sex. Ranma in his guy form was just too much of a wimp when it came to other girls, well too obviously. It's a totally different story about the redheaded girl though. If she could keep him male, eventually Akane's temper, as well as frustration, would get the best of her. Then her lovely little sister would explode on the boy, and do the rest of the work.

The middle Tendou daughter cheered, as it seemed Akane had finally got fed up with her pigtailed date, and then her hopes were dashed by a bumbling waiter.

Nabiki watched the two girls slip out of the restaurant and into the side alley, then followed at a distance, contemplating on ways to keep the two from beginning anything, or at least watch and get some satisfaction during her voyeurism.
____________________________________________________________ ___________

"Hur-hurry, Ranma-sama!" Akane panted as she blindly fiddled with the other girl's clothing. Ranma-chan enjoyed taking her time stripping her partner, but finally came to the... fat of the situation. As experienced hands started, Ranma paused at a sound...

"Um, Akane-chan? D-did you just... purr?"
________________________________________________________________ _______

Nabiki hid in the shadows, rather awed at how fast the two girls worked, when she blinked as the two suddenly stopped...
____________________________________________________________ ___________

"Huh?" Akane opened her eyes at the sudden change of Ranma's mood. The redhead girl suddenly seemed tense.

"Y-y-you di-didn't just... purr, did you?"

"Uh, no, Ranma-sama, I usually make small barking noises, remember? You said it sounds so cute, like a little bitch that I..."

"Uhhhh, i.... if that wasn't you...?" Ranma looked down as she felt something brush her legs.

"Well, this is certainly interesting," though Nabiki to herself as she pulled her pants back up. Ranma locked up solid at the sight of the cat, and when it mewed, all Hell made a run for the border.

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!" Akane attempted to pry the almost permanently fastened pigtailed girl from the top of her head.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a little pussy!" sighed Akane, and then mentally noted to smack herself and the author for such a poor ass pun. Neither noticed a third figure escaping from the mouth of the alley.

"Oh, this is just too good to be true!" Nabiki thought to herself, "The great Ranma Saotome, afraid of a kitty cat. I wonder what Daddy's gonna say about this?" Nabiki stopped, and then thought for a second, "I can always tell him tomorrow, I think I'll have a bit of fun first..."
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Akane shooed the cat away, and finally managed to calm Ranma down, "Okay, what was that all about?"

"Stupid training of Panda-chan's," growled the redhead, more ticked that the mood was gone more than anything, and began to explain the tale of the Cat Fist to her date.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Why, that's an awful lot you're buying there? You're not smoking the stuff, are ya? You youngsters do some weird things, you know!" stated the shopkeeper as he handed the twenty-pound bag to Nabiki.

"Oh, no, I have a good use for this, other than blowing it up in smoke I mean..."
______________________________________________________________ _________

"Panda-chan's going to be a throw rug when we get home," growled the raven-haired girl, heedless of the redhead trying to restrain her.

"Don't worry about it! Really! It's not a big deal!"

"NOT A BIG DEAL? THE IDIOT THREW YOU INTO A PIT OF STARVING CAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES!!!!"

"Yeah, but it's not like I got permently hurt," Onna-Ranma chuckled nervously, "I mean, do you see many scars on this body?" the girl opened her shirt for examining.

Akane's mood immediately changed, as she had an observing look on her face, "I don't know, Ranma-sama. I may need to do a more thorough examination..."

"If you insist, Doctor Akane. Should we continue the look over on a shag carpet, a Jacuzzi, or on a bucking bed?"

Akane's face screwed up at the realization that she hadn't gotten any satisfaction yet. Akane grabbed hard onto the other girl's arm and dragged her in a direction, "I think I saw a hotel this way..."

Ranma allowed herself to be pulled away, smiling at managing to distract Akane from her path of vengeance. After all, it was her right alone to skin her father.

"HMPH! Wha?" Ranma-chan spit out some of the dry small weeds that ended up in her mouth after the approximately twenty pound bag landed on her from above, "What's this?

"Quit stalling and come on! Night's not getting any younger, you know?" Akane fumed, then paused at the sight behind Ranma, "Um, Ranma-sama? How do you feel like a good, brisk run?"

"Whaddya talking about Aka..." the redhead quickly shut up at the sound of the first meow, "Sure, brisk run, good for the constitution."

Both girls went into a flat dash, trying to outrace the dozens of cats following behind them.

From a rooftop, Nabiki chuckled sinisterly.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

"Ra-Ranma-sama?" Akane asked, panting, "think we lost them yet?" Her question was answered when a feline took a flying leap from the fore, right into Ranma-chan's face.

"GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!" Screamed the girl as she started running in random directions. Akane stared incredulously at the scene, as her partner ran into a wall, just before the cat leapt from her. Ranma fell back, defenseless against the army of cats that swarmed around and blanketed her.

"RANMA-SAMA!" cried Akane in dismay, but felt intense relief, as the mound of cats exploded outward.

"Oh, thank goodness you're okay!" Akane said relaxing as she approached the other girl, but stopped when she noticed Ranma was acting weird. Weird as in hunched over on all fours and hackles raised, "Ranma-sama, are you okay?"

Akane took an involuntary step back as she saw the girl's eyes focus on her, and gulped at the animalistic feral look in them. Ranma-chan growled and slowly approached the short-haired girl.

"Uh, this isn't funny, Ranma-sama." The redhead ignored the other girl's rants as she corralled her into an alley...
______________________________________________________________ _________

"Ranma-sama, you animal!" Akane awoke in a euphoric state, her clothes in tatters as she lay on the ground, "Ranma-sama?" Akane looked around, and didn't find any trace of the other girl, "where'd she go?

Akane sat up and attempted to adjust her clothing to look somewhat presentable, but gave up and pulled the extra clothing out of her bag to change into. As the girl buttoned up her new blouse, Akane caught a scream in the distance, "Ranma?"
______________________________________________________________ _________

The woman screamed at the seemingly wild girl trying to hump her, managing to beat her off with a purse. Ranma rolled back to her feet, and meowed inquisitively as people started running and screaming in other directions. Somewhat satisfied, Ranma sat down and preened herself, so that she may look presentable for the next mate she came across. She didn't have to wait long as a couple, unaware of the screams that were just in the area, had walked by...
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Akane ran in the direction of the screams, and came upon a dazed, but familiar face, "Nabiki? What are you doing here?"

Akane's older sister shook herself out of her blissful state, and tried to cover herself for decency purposes, "Apparently getting ravaged by Ranma. That girl was totally outta control!"

"Nabiki, did you notice anything... strange about Ranma?"

"What, other than the fact that she acted like a total tomcat, and took me right in the open? If I wasn't so turned on, I would be totally pissed. Good thing nobody saw... not that I was paying much attention...."

Akane had only been listening partways, "Could this be... the cat fist?" she thought to herself, then came to another horrible deduction, "Wait, you said she was acting like an tomcat... that would mean...."

"What are you babbling about, sis?" Nabiki asked irritably, Akane gave Nabiki a rundown on what Ranma had told her earlier.

"Ranma-sama was swamped with cats earlier, that's about when she started acting peculiar. What if this is just her way of dealing with her phobia?"

"I guess that would make sense, classical escape from reality in order to cope with a stressful situation"

"Not only that, we were, um, kind of in the middle of something, and were trying to find somewhere more private to finish it," Akane added sheepishly, "Poor Ranma-sama was probably hotter than I was."

Nabiki's eyes widened in realization, "That means...."

Both girls paled at the sound of screams in the distance...

"There's an oversexed redhead acting like a cat loose, we better find her, and soon!" Both girls took off running in the direction they presumed Onna-Ranma to be in.

"Don't worry, Ranma-sama, I'll save you... somehow."

In the distance, they heard yowling.