Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Divide ❯ Family Relations ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Soul Divide
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, his family, friends, enemies and related characters are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I'm just borrowing them for my own entertainment and (hopefully) that of others. I have no money so please don't sue me.
 
This story takes place after the end of the Manga. The wedding has been tried and failed.
 
Parts of this story are LEMON (containing descriptions of sexual situations and actions, including incest). If this sort of thing offends you then stop reading
 
 
Chapter 4
Family Relations
 
For the sake of comfort Ranma stripped down to boxers and tank top after dinner. Ranko took off the borrowed dress of Kasumi's. She was going to wear it on the following day to go shopping, but only until they could get an outfit that fit at the first store. She kept on the panties but took off the bra and put on a robe of Kasumi's to cover herself. The one that Kasumi loaned her was an old robe, somewhat worn but still serviceable.
 
They retreated to Ranma's room to get it ready. There they gathered up all of Ranma's girl clothing and put it in bags for donation to charity. None of the old girl clothing would fit Ranko's larger form. Ranma selected what he was going to wear of his male clothing for the next day and put the rest in bags as well. It seemed a fairly safe bet the both siblings would need all new clothing.
 
Ranko unrolled the extra futon and got it set up with sheets, a blanket and a pillow. Ranma whispered, “You weren't planning to sleep in that, were you?”
 
The redhead smirked and said, “What do you think?”
 
Ranma glanced at the closed door then leaned in toward Ranko. Her lips met his in a lingering kiss. After they moved back Ranma commented, “Considering what we know of how we came to be like this, I'd say we're more like clones of the original Ranma than brother and sister.”
 
She smirked again and replied, “If that makes you feel better about what we're planning, I'm fine with it.”
 
He nodded then picked up two bags. After Ranko opened the door he carried the bags downstairs while Ranko picked up the other two. Traveling on the road all the time had meant that one doesn't accumulate a lot of possessions. Ranma had only four complete outfits of male clothing. Indeed, he had more girl clothes than male.
 
When the got to the bottom of the stairs, Kasumi noticed and asked, “What's this?”
 
Ranko explained, “Since none of this stuff fits any more, we thought you could donate it to charity. Of the girl clothes, if there is anything Akane wants that can fit her, she's welcome to it. She's the one here closest to the size of my old girl form.”
 
“I'll tell her,” Kasumi promised. At that moment the phone rang and Kasumi went off to answer it. When she came back she told the twins, “That was Elder Cologne. She says she found out some more about what happened to you and asks that you come by the restaurant to talk about it.”
 
Ranko exchanged a look with Ranma. She said, “Maybe when we're out shopping tomorrow with mom we could stop in at the Nekohanten for lunch. That would give us a chance to hear what she found out in her research.”
 
Nodoka heard but didn't offer comment. She was studying what was revealed of her son in boxers and a tank top. She admired the play of muscles beneath his skin. Her son was very handsome. In truth she felt a little envious of Akane and what she had to look forward to sharing her bed some day. It was a pity the stubborn girl wasn't more appreciative of the opportunity that had been handed her.
 
She looked at her daughter and liked what she saw. Ranko was a beautiful woman, if rather rough in her manners. Nodoka knew that came from the spirit inside those luscious curves being the soul of a man. Did she just think of her own daughter as “luscious?” Genma's inattention must be wearing on her more than she imagined if she was starting to look that way at members of her own family.
 
The situation was intolerable. Genma would perform his perform his husbandly duties tonight. It wasn't right for him to leave his wife feeling frustrated.
 
Ranma and Ranko chatted a little more with Kasumi. The Eldest Tendo sister didn't realize she was doing it, but she too was casting appreciative eyes on the bodies of the twins. Ranma was so handsome and Ranko was truly beautiful.
 
The twins sat down to watch some TV for a few hours. They went up to their room later.
 
Ranma and Ranko stood in the guest room looking at the closed door. They were straining their senses to try and detect if anyone was in the hall on the other side of the door, spying on them. There was no sound and nothing detectable with ki senses.
 
When they were satisfied they had privacy both grinned. They raised their arms and moved toward each other as if to give a hug. They stopped short and looked at the clothes they were wearing. Both remembered hearing someone on television having made a comment about, “The most fun you could have standing up and with your clothes on.” They couldn't remember what the speaker had been referring to, but did remember the line. It certainly did seem to apply to their situation.
 
Hastily the twins stepped apart. Ranma stripped off his boxers and tank top while Ranko doffed her robe and pulled down her borrowed panties. Ranko couldn't avoid a little sigh of relief at pulling off the too-tight undergarments. New clothes were a definite must.
 
Now nude, they moved together again. Their lips met like they had earlier but this time they opened their mouths. Tongues thrust out and at first they were sort of dueling but they quickly got the feeling for it. Each probed the other's mouth with their tongue and decided that they liked the feeling.
 
This had been one of the things that their father had mentioned in “the talk.” He hadn't gone into a lot of detail about this part so they were having work their way into it experimentally. The quickly learned the trick of breathing through their noses while their mouths were busy. By doing this they were able to make the kiss last quite a long time.
 
Ranko became aware of something poking her lower abdomen and pulled back. She could feel a tingle in her pussy and her nipples had gotten stiff from the stimulation of the kissing. When she looked down she could see Ranma had been affected as well.
 
Both twins looked down at Ranma's stiff cock and Ranko asked, “Is that bigger than it was before we split?” She reached out and gripped the shaft in her right hand. She tentatively stroked the erect organ.
 
Ranma answered, “I think it's bigger. What do you think?”
 
As she moved her hand up and down she tried to judge. Before her hands had been smaller as a girl. She had memories of masturbating as a guy and his cock had felt a little smaller at that time. Now it was hard to compare since both bodies were new and didn't completely match memories from before.
 
Finally Ranko said, “I think it is bigger, but not by a lot.”
 
Ranma put his hands on her hips and said, “As nice as what you're doing feels, let's not rush this. For both of us this is the first time, at least the first time with another person. I don't think masturbation really counts. I want this to be really special.”
 
Reluctantly, Ranko released her grip on Ranma's cock and moved her hands to his hips. The moved together in another embrace with Ranma's hard dick pressed between them. This time as they kissed their hands moved over each other's bodies, stroking and caressing. When they broke the kiss this time Ranko said, “Let's lie down.”
 
They lay down side-by-side on the futon and resumed their caressing. With a little more space between them, Ranma was able to reach Ranko's breasts when they weren't pressed against his chest. He started off lightly stroking them with his fingertips. When there was no bad reaction from this, he squeezed lightly. Having memories of being a girl, he had a pretty good idea of how strong a squeeze would hurt. He was careful to keep the pressure of his touch below that threshold.
 
When Ranko moaned, he stopped. Had he squeezed too hard? She ordered him, “Keep going, that feels great.”
 
Reassured, he changed the motions of his hands on her breasts to more of a massage than simple squeezing. Remembering from the porno magazines, he brought his thumbs up to start teasing her erect nipples. While this was happening her own hands began stroking his body looking for places where he reacted well.
 
Remembering from masturbation while in girl form, Ranma lightly pinched Ranko's nipples and began rubbing them between thumb and forefinger. He reflected that having been a girl was an advantage because he knew what felt good when playing with his girl's body.
 
While Ranko's hands continued to move over his body, Ranma brought his lips to the nipple on her left breast while continuing to massage and caress her right breast. Closing his lips around the areola he sucked to pull the nipple tip farther inside his mouth. When he had it where he wanted it, he began to tease the tip with his tongue. He flicked the tip then used his tongue to circle around it.
 
It was when he brought his teeth to clamp onto the nipple that Ranko cried out, “Ouch! Stop that! You're just supposed to nibble on it, not try to bite it off.”
 
Momentarily pulling his head back, Ranma apologized, “Sorry. I've never done this before.”
 
He again closed his lips over the nipple and this time when he closed his teeth on it the grip was gentle. “Mmm! That's better,” she said approvingly.
 
After a while he moved his oral attentions to her other breast. He used his free hand to start caressing her pubic mound. When he felt the lips of her pussy he began to move his fingers along the outer edges. From the outer edges he moved his fingers to the inner lips and began moving a finger in and out. He did find that he wasn't able to move his finger very far in.
 
Frustrated at that point he moved his fingers up to the top of her slit and felt the nub of her clit that was now projecting from its protective hood. While still licking and sucking on Ranko's right nipple, he began stroking Ranko's clit with his middle finger. That finger was well lubricated from having been inside her pussy, so Ranko was thoroughly enjoying the manipulation.
 
“That's it! Right there! Keep touching me there!” Again drawing from his memory of what had felt good on his girl side, Ranma continued to finger Ranko's clit. After caressing it with a rolling motion, he took it between thumb and forefinger and began rubbing it between those digits.
 
Genma had told Ranma that some women took a long time to reach orgasm, but that for others it was easy to trigger one. Ranma had found that his own girl side had been fairly easy to work up to cumming and that seemed to be true for this new girl body. Before long Ranko's body went rigid and she had to use all of her self control to stop from crying out. She didn't want to alert the whole house to what they were doing.
 
After she came down from her orgasmic high she kissed Ranma again. “That was just as good as when I did it to myself. The tongue on the tits was better than fingers.”
 
Ranma told her, “When you got a new body, you got a hymen. I felt it when I was finger fucking you.”
 
The hymen on Ranma's girl side had torn during the time Shampoo had been chasing Genma and Ranma through China. The hard running and jumping they'd had to do was enough to shred her maidenhead. At first Genma had been a little freaked until he realized what the bleeding from her vagina had to be. Circumstances wouldn't allow them to take things easy so Ranma had been forced to use rags to make a pad to soak up the blood. Fortunately there wasn't much blood and it stopped fairly fast.
 
“Shit!” Ranko softly swore. “That means it's going to hurt when we fuck.”
 
Ranma offered, “We don't have to fuck if you don't want to.”
 
Ranko replied, “No, We're not going to let that stop us. Whatever the level of the pain is, it can't be worse than the pain we felt from the split. It's probably less than the pain of being hit with Mallet-Sama.”
 
“If you're sure.”
 
“I'm sure,” answered Ranko. “Since you were nice enough to make me cum, I'd like to return the favor. I remember reading about this in those magazines Pop showed us. The pictures made it pretty clear. I trust you know that you're the only guy I'd really want to try this with.”
 
She moved over until she was lying at an angle to his body and brought her upper body next to his hips. She reached out and grasped his erection by the base and brought her face to just above his cock. She began by just kissing the tip and followed that by flicking it with her tongue. Hmm. She could taste skin and sweat and what she had to assume was pre-cum. She admitted to herself that she didn't hate the taste, but it would likely be a while before she could feel that she really liked it.
 
She licked up and down the length of Ranma's cock a couple of times, then at the base she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. With her tongue she nudged it one way then the other, careful not to exert enough force to cause any pain. When she released that ball from her mouth she repeated the performance on the other one, leaving both of them wet from her saliva.
 
She went back to licking up and down the length of Ranma's cock, leaving it thoroughly wet. Finally she moved up to the tip and took the head into her mouth. With just the head inside she flicked her tongue over the tip and circled it with the tip of her tongue. When she felt she had done that enough she tightened her lips around the shaft and plunged her head down, taking as much of the length in as she could fit. She didn't think she was ready to try the deep throat technique that her father had told her about.
 
Before she could get a rhythm going Ranma told her, “Swing your hips around here so I can do your pussy while you're doing that.”
 
That sounded like a really good idea so she moved around until her body was resting fully on top of Ranma's and her pussy was right over his face. She returned to sliding her lips up and down his cock. Since she couldn't get the full length inside her mouth she gripped the base with her hand and began moving that up and down in sync with the movements of her head.
 
While Ranko was sucking his cock, Ranma started to lick her pussy. He began by circling her outer lips with his tongue then pushing it in farther. Before long he was tongue fucking her in a regular rhythm. Ranko moaned around his cock but didn't stop her motions.
 
It was when Ranma pulled his tongue out of her pussy and moved up to start licking and sucking at her clit that she paused in her sucking of his cock. She wanted to keep going, but what he was doing was very distracting. It was not long before she was trying to keep from crying out from another orgasm.
 
After Ranko had a chance to recover somewhat she said, “I know you've never done that before, so I'm going to guess it's just natural talent.”
 
“Thanks… Ranma. But I think you've forgotten something. Shouldn't you finish what you started?”
 
She turned her attention back to the cock in her hand and said, “Yeah, I should.” With that she returned to her task with renewed enthusiasm. She moved her lips up and down with increased speed while increasing the power of the suction she was applying. She continued to move her hand in synchronization with her mouth to give the sensation of deeper penetration. Before long her efforts were rewarded when she felt the organ in her mouth swelled to even greater size while his body stiffened.
 
He warned, “I'm cumming!” He had expected Ranko would pull her mouth off his cock to let his cum fly free, but she surprised him. She pushed her mouth down until the head of his cock was at the back of her throat and vigorously swallowed. When she lifted her head from his cock a little bit of cum dribbled down to her chin.
 
She wiped the cum off her chin with a finger then licked it clean. She had swirled the last of him cum around in her mouth. When she finally swallowed the last of it she commented, “Nice flavor. I think I like the taste. We'll have to do this again so I can get some more samples.”
 
Ranma grinned, “You have as many as you want. We're going to have to practice. We need you to be able to keep sucking while you're cumming.”
 
The trademark Ranma smirk came to her face. “Oh cool, training. That sounds like it would be a lot more fun that martial arts training.”
 
Ranma grinned at her. “I think they would call that marital arts training.”
 
Ranko nodded. “Right! That's the kind of stuff that a husband and wife do together. But we're not married.”
 
Ranma grinned and said, “We'll have to try and think of a way we could get married. I want to keep doing stuff like that with you.”
 
“We'll think about it tomorrow,” Ranko promised. “The next thing we need to do is for you to fuck me.”
 
Ranma asked, “Are you sure you want to do that now? Maybe we could take a more gradual approach to that. I was thinking that we could break your hymen tonight then after you've had a chance to heal up from it we could fuck for real.”
 
“Nope,” she said. “We're going to do the whole thing here, tonight. You're going to take my virginity. From what Mom told me I know that having a period is what makes a girl fertile. Since this is a new body that hasn't had a period yet, you can cum inside me without the risk of me getting pregnant.”
 
“OK,” he said. “How do you want to do this?”
 
She rolled onto her back. “We can get more creative later. Let's go with the basics for this first time.” She spread her legs wide.
 
He nodded. “The basics it is.” He positioned himself over her, supported on his hands with the head of his cock touching the opening of her pussy. Fortunately her previous orgasms had left her well lubricated so it took very little effort for him to push the head of his dick past the outer lips and into her pussy. He stopped when he felt the barrier of her hymen.
 
He paused there and looked in her eyes. She nodded. With that encouragement he flexed his hips and drove his cock in through her hymen, tearing it open. She gasped at the pain. When he was buried to the hilt and his pubic hair was rubbing against hers he asked, “How's it feel?”
 
She admitted, “It hurts.”
 
“Do you want me to pull out?” He asked.
 
“Don't you dare!” After a moment she requested, “Just stay put for a while to let me get used to it.”
 
He wasn't in any hurry. The sensation of having his cock enveloped in warm, wet flesh was even better than having her sucking him. He was satisfied for the moment to just luxuriate in that sensation.
 
It was almost a surprise when Ranko told him, “I'm Ok now. Start moving your cock in me.”
 
Just savoring the feeling, he pulled his dick slowly out. When he had withdrawn to the point where only the head remained inside her he pressed back in. When he felt himself back inside to the full length of his cock he slid back out. He was doing his best to go slowly at first, not only out of concern for any pain that Ranko might be feeling, but because it felt really good to him.
 
Finally she told him, “Thanks for starting slow, but you can speed up now.”
 
Granting her request he speeded up. They continued that way for a while. The orgasm Ranma'd had when Ranko was sucking him had given him some staying power so it allowed him to keep going through two of her orgasms. When he felt his own orgasm approaching he speeded up to the point where he was really pounding into her. When he heard her tell him, “I'm cumming,” he told her, “Me too.” At that point he thrust in and held himself there as he felt his semen pumping into her vagina.
 
When he pulled out of her, his cock was softening and some of the cum dripped onto her pubic hair. He thought of getting a tissue to clean her up, but he was too tired. He flopped on his back and when he went to rest his head on the pillow he found she had placed her arm under his head. She got on her side and snuggled up to his side. She reached her hand out to grip the base of his cock. As she fell asleep her grip relaxed.
 
Kasumi was normally one of the first to turn in for the night. That was because she was always the first one to get up in the morning. She had to do that so she could have breakfast ready for people and see that the younger members of the family got to school on time. Tonight she had been working at getting her room ready for Ranko to come stay.
 
Since she was up anyway, she decided to go check on Ranma and Ranko. Others may have feared what a teenaged couple might get up to in a bedroom alone, but Kasumi wasn't thinking that. She knew that they must have gone through a terribly traumatic experience to have been split into two people when they were one person before. She was worried about how well they were handling it.
 
When she opened the door and looked into the room, she froze and the words, “Oh, my,” escaped her lips. It would seem they were handling it fairly well.
 
Nodoka would normally not be up at this hour either, but she was feeling frustrated and frankly, horny. When she had pressed Genma about her desires, the man had simply said he was tired and proceeded to ignore her. How DARE he ignore her?
 
Since she couldn't sleep right now, she decided to check up on the twins to be sure they weren't doing something they shouldn't. She wasn't so trusting as Kasumi.
 
She heard Kasumi's startled exclamation and rushed to the door of her children's room. At her prodding Kasumi stepped into the room and to one side so the mother could see. “Oh my,” indeed.
 
Both siblings were lying on a single futon. The other futon lay to one side empty and undisturbed as if never used. Ranma lay on his back and was totally nude. Ranko lay on her side with her breasts pressed into her brother's side, her left arm outstretched so that Ranma's head was resting on it. Ranko's right arm was reaching across Ranma's body so that her hand was resting in his pubic hair.
 
Kasumi's right hand was held in front of her mouth but not touching her face. “They didn't, did they?”
 
Nodoka placed a hand on the other woman's shoulder, and whispered, “Kasumi, dear. Should we be talking in here?”
 
The eldest Tendo child shook her head as if to clear it. “If you are worried about them waking up, don't be. Ranma has always been sound sleeper.” She thought about what Nabiki had done on occasion. Ranma had been doused with cold water, stripped, posed, photographed, doused with warm water then re-dressed, all without waking up. She told Nodoka, “You may have wondered how Nabiki took nude pictures without Ranma's consent. It was in his… her sleep. If he could sleep through that, our talking won't disturb them.”
 
On the futon Ranma thought, “I may have been a sound sleeper before, but it looks like that's not true any more. Getting a new body seems to have made me a light sleeper. Better pretend to still be asleep.” He tried to keep his breathing deep and regular. He could tell Ranko was doing the same next to him.
 
Nodoka looked at Ranko and thought she could see partially dried drops of some thick white fluid in her pubic hair. She told Kasumi, “Yes, Kasumi dear, they did. Not that long ago by the look of it.”
 
“But they shouldn't,” protested Kasumi. “She could get pregnant.”
 
The auburn haired mother considered that. “I don't think so. If I understand correctly what they said about what happened to separate them, Ranko's body was a creation of magic. She may have the body of a fully grown woman, but in effect she is newly born. That should mean that until she has had at least one period she would not be fertile.”
 
“Shouldn't we do something?” Kasumi asked.
 
Nodoka couldn't help laughing. “Do what, dear, stop them? The deed is already done. I can see that sometime in the near future I'm going to have to sit down with both of them and give them a refresher on responsibility and contraception. They won't need that last part yet, but it's best to be prepared.”
 
Kasumi was confused, “You aren't going tell them not to do it again?”
 
“They're practically adults,” explained the older woman. “And even if we are calling them brother and sister, from what they told me they are one soul in two bodies. I'm not sure I even have a right to tell them how to conduct their lives when it comes to this kind of thing. If they want to do this, I'm not going to tell them to stop.”
 
The Tendo daughter said, “Well, Nabiki was right about one thing. They do make a really cute couple. They look like they were made for each other.”
 
In a musing tone Nodoka repeated, “Made for each other…”
 
“What is it, Auntie?”
 
The auburn haired mother said, “Maybe they were made for each other. When they were split maybe it made them true soul mates. With the kind of connection they have I suppose it would make sense if they were to fall in love with each other.”
 
In a musing tone Kasumi said, “They do seem awfully close. They seemed to be deliberately avoiding touching each other at dinner, maybe to hide what they felt for each other. Yet, when they look into each other's eyes it's like they are communicating without words. I could feel they have a deep connection.”
 
Nodoka agreed, “I got that feeling too. I think they are in love with each other even if they aren't fully aware of it yet.”
 
On the futon Ranma's mind was reeling. Mom wasn't mad about him and Ranko having sex? Was willing to let them keep doing it if they were careful? That was not expected.
 
Also not expected was the effect this situation was having on Ranma. The knowledge that he was lying naked snuggled up to his sister while his mother and Kasumi were looking at him was getting him aroused. He tried to mentally clamp down on the reaction but couldn't stop it.
 
The two women stopped their conversation and looked at Ranma, watching as his erection grew. “Oh my. He certainly is… big.” Kasumi said in a low voice.
 
“Bigger than my husband,' Nodoka agreed.
 
Kasumi guessed, “He… must be having a dream.”
 
Nodoka suddenly had a mental image of herself lying in the position that Ranko was occupying. She imagined herself taking her hand from where it rested in Ranma's pubic hair and grasping the stiff shaft of organ that was so close.
 
After several hentai images flashed through her mind she took hold of Kasumi's arm and gently pulled her out the door. Softly she said, “Even if they are asleep, I want to talk to you about things I don't feel comfortable saying in front of them.”
 
 
Author's Note: As Nodoka said the deed is done. Are Ranma and Ranko ready to deal with the consequences of their actions? Could they seriously be contemplating marriage to each other? What did Nodoka want talk to Kasumi about? Stay tuned.