Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Saga of the Mystic Warriors ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
They looked behind them and saw four girls coming toward them.

"The one that captured your friend used to be our leader until Talpa brainwashed her," the lead girl said.

"Who are you?" Kento asked.

"I'm Kiseki, Mystic Warrior of the Stars. This is Kirei, Mystic Warrior of Smoke; Sugoshi, Mystic Warrior of Earth and Shinju, Mystic Warrior of Air."

While they headed back to the house, Sakora had appeared in Talpa's throne room with Cye, who was still unconscious.

"Good work Sakora," Talpa said appearing near the chair in the middle of the room. "Leave him and go rest."

She nodded and dropped Cye on the floor. The hardness of the floor roused him and when he realized where he was, he jumped to his feet.

"You've got nowhere to go, Torrent," Talpa said, walking toward him. "You're mine now."

"The others will find me, Talpa," Cye said.

"I'm hoping they will," Talpa said.

Vines came out of his hands and wrapped around Cye and sent him back against the wall, hard. When they disappeared, he was chained against the wall. Back at the house, Mia was waiting for the guys when they got back and was surprised to see they had company. Pretty soon, they were sitting down, talking.

"We were on our way here when we were attacked by Dynasty Soldiers," Kiseki explained. "The Warlord of Venom was able to poison Sakora enough to knock her out and then he disappeared with her. Two days later, we were attacked again, but it was Sakora this time. Talpa had brainwashed her, turning her against us. We finally made it here so we can ask for your help and now I see that you'll need all the help you can get to get your friend back."

"We need to go after them and get Cye and Sakora back if we can," Ryo said.

They agreed and decided to set out for Talpa's castle at once. At the castle, Cye was still tightly chained to the throne room wall. In her chambers, Sakora was meditating when old memories started flowing back to her. The good times she had with the others and then the fight with Sekhmet and then everything was blackened, as if a void in her life.

"Sakora, Talpa wants to see you," Dais said coming in, interrupting her meditation.

She nodded and left for the throne room. She was starting to remember more and more of her real life and wanted to get out of here, but she still was somewhat still under Talpa's control and was obeying him still.

"Sakora, the other Ronins and Mystic Warriors are on their way here now," Talpa said as soon as she entered the room.

"I don't think I'll do anything more that you want," Sakora said, suddenly remembering everything.

She donned her armor and cut down Cye, helping him to his feet, since he was real weak. But before they could reach the door, electrical currents went through them both and they both collapsed. Cye didn't get back up, but Sakora struggled to her feet.

"So you remember what happened to you," Talpa said. "But I'll fix that."

Vines wound around her and another set of electrical currents went surging through her body. When her feet touched the ground again, she was once again on his side. Cye was watching the whole time. He wanted to help, but he felt like his energy had been drained. He started for the door, but Sakora grabbed him from behind and yanked, sending him flying to the middle of the room. Soon he was back against the wall, chained. Where the others were, they were getting closer and closer to the castle when Sakora appeared in front of them.

"Sakora, you have to snap out of this," Kirei said. "We're your friends."

"I don't have any friends," Sakora said. "Armor of Night, dao eitai."

The others donned their armors and got ready to fight her, but Dynasty Soldiers appeared and they had their fill. Ryo hit one soldier, but was hit behind by Sakora.

"So you're Wildfire," she said. "Let's see how your swords deal with mine."

They started fighting. Thinking he had it, Ryo joined his swords and jumped into the air.

"FLARE UP NOW!" he said.

"Okay, let's see how you do against this," she said, pointing her sword up towards him. "NIGHT SCREEN STRIKE!"

Ryo's attack was nothing against her attack and the others turned at the explosion.