Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ To Pass The Time: RW Short Stories ❯ Chapter 2: Addiction ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

To Pass The Time

A.n: Were gonna pick on Ryo this time. and Yulie to at that, hell if we wanna be technical here I'm just about picking on everyone. Wanna let people know, Skyla (I used to spell it Schala) is me. My other half is my Insane Yami.

~*~**~*~

Addiction

~*~**~*~

We start this tale in the home of the Ronin Warriors, Mia, and Yulie.

Our dear mysterious Mia was in the kitchen mumbling something about someone named Peter Pettigrew, while Yulie took some scissors to her hair and decided to play Barbara Shop (Or maybe he just wanted to be like Edward Scissors hands!) and give Mia a nice new hair cut.

Cye was at the lake hanging out with his Fishie Friends and feeding the killer vampire ducks who wanted to rule the world and make Cye there leader.

Kento was at the Hospital in intensive care after Cye got angry with him and beat him over the head with a spatula. (Which later some how turned into a frying pan, but Skyla says I can't tell you how right now ^^;;)

Sage was frolicking in the woods with his many Deer friend singing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" now gone insane after spending 10 minutes with Yulie and trying to avoid getting a Hair Cut. (In which, he didn't succeed because half his hair was shaven off.)

Rowen was in the Lab he had stolen from Dexter plotting to take over the Netherlands, which he states is really the Nether World in disguise and Beatle Juice lives there's. When ask to explain how he got this information he shot the Reporter Lackeys of Sky, the evil half of our insane author, with Nurf Balls and said the Sand Worms would eat them.

I'm currently taking applications for new lackeys.

Ryo, dear sweet innocent Ryo Sanada, was playing with a lighter while waiting for Skyla, our dear sane half of the author mortal self to get done with the Tv.

"Hey Sane one where's your Insane half?"

"Dunno, She asked me to zap her in a Laptop and left, I figured she wanted to stalk Yami again."

"Didn't he put a Restraining Order out against her though?"

"Ya, You think I should bail her out when she gets her one phone call?"

"Nah, a few days in Jail oughta do her some good."

"."

"So what are you playing?"

"Suikoden III, Wanna take over for me while I go and take a Pee break? I'm starting to see Yellow over here."

"Can Do" Ryo said as he took the controller and Skyla ran to the bathroom to relieve herself and not see Yellow anymore.

So anyways Ryo played the grand game known as Suikoden III until Skyla came back from the bathroom. ya right.

~*~**~*~ 2 Hours Later ~*~**~*~

"Hey Rowen, You finally decided to leave your lab?"

"Ya, it was getting kinda stuffy in there."

"Dexter took it back didn't he?"

"."

"."

"What's he doing?"

"Playing Suikoden III"

"For how long?" Rowen asked curious as Skyla shrugged.

"Not sure. 'Bout 2 hours I think."

"Tv" Yulie shouted interrupting Rowen who was about to speak. From the kitchen a half bald Mia sat talking to a head in the fireplace.

Yulie dove onto the couch and grabbed the remote and started to flip threw the channels.

Rowen and Skyla cringed in pain as screams of Horror resounded from Yulie and Profanity that I shan't repeat from Ryo.

"I'll go and call the Emergency Room."

"Nah, Don't bother." Rowen said stopping Skyla. "Just Yulie, besides we can't afford any more hospital bills until we pay off Kento's."

"Guess your right. Ya know. I think Ryo has an Addiction."