Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Prelude to Darkness ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm back and I'm real sorry that chapter was SUPER long. Personally, I was a bit afraid that it wouldn't fit at all. Anyway, I'm glad for the result and with over one dozen reviews, thus far, I like where this story is going! Now, as you have guessed in the preview, I'm making the total of `Chosen Duelists' up to twelve and you already know who the other two will be. And like I said before, both Keiko and Yusuke will be brainwashed in this story, but they won't be part of the SOL for too long, so, don't worry. And get ready for Serena's `big secret' to be revealed in this chapter, through all of her `secrets' won't be revealed at first. Anyway, I think that I said too much and it's time to rock and roll!
 
Now, before I start this story, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 3: Prelude to Darkness
 
(Joining our Spirit Detective; over one week after Serena's and Jaden's victory against Princess Rose)
 
It has been over one week since Serena and Jaden dueled Princess Rose for the right and today, we find our former Spirit Detective and Dragon and Warrior duelist, Yusuke Urameshi, in his male Obelisk Blue uniform making a beeline for the `White Dorm' with an angered and nervous look on his face.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, as he continues to run, “Shit! Shit! Shit! Yusuke, you moron! You asshole! How could you let that freak of nature trick you like that?! You are such an idiot! Now, you've hurt the only girl that you can truly love and possibly sent her into the clutches of that freak of nature! Just because you and she are two of these `Chosen Duelists' that asshole needs for whatever sick plan he has for the world! If anything happens to you, Keiko, I will never forgive myself! Damn it! How could have this all happened?! Well, it started when that freak brainwashed Chazz, who didn't have much a brain to work with anyhow, and my cousin Kagome, who kept her new loyalties hidden until Chazz brainwashed the Obelisk Blue Guys' dorm expect for TK, Ken, Kurama, Sasuke, Atticus, and me. After that Chazz brainwashed Alexis Rhodes, a girl that I know that Jay has a crush over, but he just won't admit it or because he isn't good with romance, he couldn't admit it, the right way anyway. She, with help from my brainwashed sis, brainwashed nearly the entire Girls Dorm, but Yolei, Sakura, Rei, Mina, Serena, who was staying in the Ra Yellow dorm at the time, Keiko, Jasmine, Mindy, Hikari, and Kira managed to get away. However, Serena's friends, Ami, Lita, and Hotaru, along with Kari Kamiya, suffered the same fate as Alexis when they tried to stop her. Soon after, that freak Sartorius through our brainwashed friends, sent duelists against us to test our abilities as `Chosen Duelists', and so far, I think that Keiko, Hikari, Jaden, Serena, and I pass that `test'. Soon after, the head ass arrives to brainwash Hassleberry, but thanks to a dinosaur bone in his body and a powerful spirit, Hassleberry lost to Sartorius, but that jerk couldn't brainwash him. Kurama is trying to figure out a way to create some kind of immunity from Hassleberry, but so far, no luck. Then that jerk becomes part of Duel Academy and soon after, two of the teachers and Serena's friends, Amara Ten'ou and Michelle Kaiou, try to beat Sartorius, but they lose and they are brainwashed. Trista Meiou is forced into a duel herself and she loses with Serena losing another friend. Next, Jaden and Serena challenge Sartorius to a duel to decide the school trip and Sartorius instead sends his representative, an overdress diva known as Princess Rose and her weird frog deck that she thought that had spirits, but we couldn't see them. However, after the duel was over, Jaden, Serena, and the rest of us that could see spirits and wasn't wearing white saw her `frog prince' and found out that they were real. Soon enough, we were on the school trip with Aster Phoenix, who was no longer associated with Sartorius when he found out that he was being used, and when we got on shore, the trouble was being foreshadowed to us . . .”
 
Flashback; At Domino Pier
 
At Domino Pier, we find Serena, Mina, Rei, Darien, Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Keiko, Yukina, Hiei, and Jaden along with Luna and Atremis assembling together on the shore.
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “So, this is Yugi's hometown?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, excitedly, “Yeah, Hinata! This is so cool! The King of Game's home!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, with a smile on her lips, “I've got to admit, Naruto. You've got a point. This trip may not be so bad.”
 
Sasuke tells Sakura, with a serious tone, “Don't count on it, Sakura. With the Society of Light around, you know that they are up to something.”
 
Kira tells Sasuke, drolly, “Thanks for reminding us, Sasuke.”
 
Jaden tells his friends, with a smile, “Come on, guys! You can't let you get this down!” Jaden thinks in his mind, solemnly, “Easy for you to say, hero. You promised the Neo-Spacians that you would stop this Society of Light and guess what? Alexis, Chazz, Kagome, all of Davis' friends from Odaiba, and the majority of Serena's friends are with the `White Dorm' now. Man! I wish I knew what to do! However, I can't let this keep me down! I've got to stay strong for the others!” Jaden says, with a smile, “This is so awesome! We are here where Yugi grew up! What to do first?”
 
Just then Syrus' voice booms out, “Find a bathroom!” Everyone looks to the source and everyone is surprised to see Bastion looking very worse for the wear, so to speak.
 
Naruto yells out, concerned, “Bastion! What happened to you?!”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, “Not a big boat, fan, Naruto.”
 
Rei asks Bastion, seriously, “Why didn't you tell us that you were sea-sick?!”
 
Bastion tells Rei, weakly, “Sorry, but I didn't want to concern you. We already had greater problems on our mind.”
 
Hikari tells Bastion, with a sly smile, “Come on `tough guy', let's go find you a bathroom.” Soon enough, the group left the smaller pier and into the large harbor where Crowler and Bonaparte are standing in-between our heroes and heroines and Sartorius and members of the `White Dorm', including Serena's brainwashed friends, the four brainwashed Digidestined, Kagome, Chazz, and Alexis with cold and serious looks in their eyes.
 
Bonaparte calls out through a megaphone, “Attention, everyone! It is time to review our schedule!”
 
Sartorius calls out, “I beg your pardon . . .” When Crowler and Bonaparte look at Sartorius and the SOL members, Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “ . . . but my dorm and I have our own agenda for today.”
 
Bonaparte says, protesting, “But the regulations state . . .!”
 
Yolei calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “Hey, short stuff, didn't you hear Master Sartorius or does you hearing need to be checked?!”
 
Amara says, with a cold serious tone, “We have matters that are for more important than dealing your pathetic schedule.”
 
Trista tells the two of them, with a cold plain tone, “So, unless you want to be great `reprimanded' by us for defying Sartorius-sama, I suggest that you stay silent and allow our Society and Sartorius to continue with our important business.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold nasty tone, “Unless you want to know what it means to go against the Society of Light and Master Sartorius.” Our brainwashed heroes and heroines give Crowler and Bonaparte cold deadly glares that chill the two of them to the bone.
 
Crowler says, with a winch and fearfully, “No . . . No, thanks.”
 
Kari says, with a cold plain tone, “Good. And you, two, better start listening to reason.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “If that is all, good day.” Sartorius bows his head and he and the members of the SOL walk off into the distance.
 
Serena gives a solemn look and Mina tells her, encouragingly, “Serena, it is going to be all right.”
 
Serena says, weakly and solemnly, “But they look so cold . . . so heartless . . . like their emotions have been frozen . . .”
 
Darien tells Serena, with an encouraging tone and smile, “I know that it is hard to see them that way, Serena. But we will get them back.”
 
Hikari tells Serena, encouragingly, “Yeah, Serena! Cheer up! We'll get your friends, Davis' friends, Jaden's two friends, and our cousin back from that freak!”
 
Kuwabara nods his head and says, with a smile, “Yeah! That asshole will learn not to mess with us! It will be cake!”
 
Hiei tells Kuwabara, with his usual tone, “It won't be that easy, fool. They've proven crafty. How do you think that got us into that cave and tricked Yusuke and the others into those duels while the Kamiya girl brainwashed her own friends?”
 
Kuwabara yells out, annoyed, “What don't you shut it already, short stack?!”
 
Yukina asks Kira, concerned, “Do you think that there is a way to save our friends, Kira?”
 
Kira tells Yukina, with a confident tone, “There is always a way, Kira!”
 
Mina says, nervously, “We just need to find it first.”
 
Syrus tells Mina, with a slight bit of nervousness, “That's encouraging, Mina.”

Mina says, with a sweatdrop, “Oops, sorry.”
 
On the meanwhile, Crowler and Bonaparte look towards our group of heroes and heroines and Crowler says, “Well, I'm not going to babysitting this group and that much I can tell you.”
 
Bonaparte tells Crowler, “Don't look at me.”
 
Crowler yells out, in a commanding tone as he can muster, “You are on your own! If you need me, then you can find me at the hotel!”
 
Crowler and Bonaparte walk away and Bastion says, solemnly, “Great. We've just been abandoned in an unknown city.”
 
Tyranno says, with a serious tone, “Forget about them!”
 
Naruto tells Bastion, with a smile, “Hassleberry's right, Bastion! We are in the great place on Earth! The home of Yugi Moto!”
 
Mina says, with a smile, “Naruto's right! This is going to be fun!”
 
Rei tells Mina, with a serious tone, “It would be more fun if we didn't have a brainwashing freak on the loose and with some of our friends are under his control.”
 
Hiei says, with a serious tone, “The miko does have a point. Shouldn't we be forming a battle plan to take out Sartorius and the Society of Light?”
 
Kurama whispers to Hiei in a serious tone, “Hiei, lest you forget that Serena's friends are the Sailor Scouts and even with Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira along with the four ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village with us, they have no knowledge of what the Sailor Soldiers can do. Plus, we just can't attack the Society of Light just like that since nearly all of its members are under mind-control.”
 
Hiei whispers to Kurama, in a serious tone, “Then maybe we should figure out how to break it.”
 
Jaden tells Serena, who has a solemn look on her expression, “Come on, Serena! Cheer up! We can't let this whole `Society of Light' thing get us down! And when we get our friends back, it will be all right!”
 
Darien tells Serena, with a loving smile, “Jaden is right, Serena. You shouldn't be so down like this.”
 
Serena replies, with a warm, but weak smile, “Yeah, I guess you are right.”
 
Jaden exclaims, in an excited tone, “That's right! We are in the greatest place on Earth!”
 
Syrus takes out a guide book of some sort and he says, with a smile, “And I've got a guide book!”
 
Tyranno takes out a guide book of his own and says, “I've got one, too, and it is more up to date!” As Tyranno and Syrus were staring down each other, Sasuke, Naruto, and Bastion notice Aster walking up towards all of them.
 
Sasuke tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Hold it, Phoenix.”
 
Aster asks Sasuke, in his usual manner, “What do you want?”
 
Naruto tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Answers, Phoenix!”
 
Bastion tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Sartorius is your manager, correct? Well, you can tell us what he is planning.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Like why he was targeting Jaden, Serena, Yusuke, Hikari, and Keiko with all of these duelists like `X' and the others. It seems like he is specifically interested in them for some reason or another. Personally, I think that they are vital to whatever sick plans that he has.”
 
Bastion tells Aster, with a serious tone, “And I agree with Sasuke, here. Sartorius needs Jaden, Serena, and the others are so purpose. What is it? You should have some knowledge since he is your manager.”
 
Aster says, with a serious sneer, “He isn't my manager. Not anymore.” Aster then remembers his meeting with Sartorius in the `White Dorm', his `argument' with him, and Aster walking out on him. Aster says, with a serious tone, “When I found out that he was using me to brainwash people, like what he tried to do with Jaden, I walked out on him. He used me and I can never forgive him for that.”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Oh, please! Do you expect us to believe that crap?!”
 
Kurama steps forward and says, plainly, “I know that he is telling the truth, Naruto. His voice never wavered and his heart and breathing rate never changed, which does when someone tells a lie. Aster is telling us the truth: He is no longer an ally of Sartorius, but an enemy and he is determined to figure out his plot.”
 
Aster tells Kurama, with a sly smile, “What makes you say that?”
 
Sasuke tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Don't even try this act, Phoenix. We know about who you truly, namely with that speech after you defeat Jaden with your Destiny Heroes that one time, before Jaden had his Neo-Spacians.”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “Fine. You got me!”
 
Sasuke then says, with a serious tone, “Then tell us what Sartorius is planning! You and he may not be buddies anymore, but I know that you know something of his sick schemes!”
 
Naruto tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Now, talk!”
 
Aster replies, with his sly tone, “Why should I?” Just then a fist slams into his fist, knocking him to the ground, and when Aster looks up, he sees one pissed Rei Hino cracking her fists.
 
Rei says, with a great sneer, “Look here, asshole! All of my friends have been brainwashed by some nutcase that believed that you have no control over your life and turn my friends into his mindless soldiers!” Rei grabs Aster by the collar, gets him up to his feet, and exclaims, with great anger in her tone, “Unless you come forth with this information right now, I know a few miko tricks that will make you talk and believe me, THEY WILL BE VERY UNPLEASANT FOR YOU!!!”
 
Naruto and Yusuke yelp in shock and Naruto says, a bit fearfully, “Yow! Remind me never to make her mad!”
 
Yusuke says, with a bit of surprise, “I'll say.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “Fine. I'll give a bit of information, if you get of my collar. Unless you want to get to know me better.”
 
Rei says, with a snort, “You wish.”
 
Rei throws Aster a bit away from her and Aster says, with a serious tone, “If you want to know something about Sartorius and his plans, well, I don't know much, but Sartorius is focused on Jaden, Serena, Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari for a reason. He thinks that they are some kind of `Chosen Duelists' or something that can defy destiny and he has been right on the money so far since in those duels with `X' and the other four that Serena, Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari beaten, Sartorius predicted their great defeat by their hands, but instead, you won.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “So, Sartorius believes that Jaden, Serena, Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari have the power to overcome the predictions for the future that he has.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “I think that I've heard of something like this. There are legends in the lands of the Shinobi about a great evil and a group of warriors that have the power to defy destiny itself, including the `destiny of destruction' that this evil would bring.”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “I think that I also heard something like that from Kakashi-sensei and Tsunade-sensei in the legends of the Hidden Leaf Village. Chosen Warriors infused with the power to overcome the `wills of the fates' and infused with great powers within them that can save or destroy the world and the universe.”
 
Darien says, with a serious tone, “I don't think those legends are any coincidence. The `key' to figuring this entire out might lie within those legends and myths.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Or anything like them.”
 
Aster tells them, with a serious tone, “Well, if you are done, I'll be on my way. However, you should be careful. Before I left him, Sartorius mentioned that there is other `Chosen Duelists' out there and he told me that your friend, Kagome, is one of them.”
 
Keiko asks, shocked, “Kagome is a Chosen Duelist?!”
 
Aster nods his head and says, in a serious tone, “That's most likely why he targeted her first. She was in some kind of emotional distress and Sartorius used his mind-games to play with her mind into order to manipulate and beat her, thus brainwashing her.”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “That son of a bitch!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Do you know who these other `Chosen Duelists' can be?”
 
Aster tells Sasuke, with a serious tone, “Don't have a clue, but if I'm a betting man, it has to be one of you most likely. Sartorius is focused not only your friends, Jaden, Serena, Yusuke, Hikari, and Keiko, but also you. So, watch it.”
 
Naruto tells Aster, with a serious tone, “We will be just fine! If he messes with us, he will be knocked into next week! Believe it!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, “I don't think that it will be that easy, Naruto. We're not dealing with an ordinary enemy.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines began to walk away.
 
Aster tells our heroes and heroines, with a sly smile, “No duh! And even if I knew that his true plans, I'm not sure that you are duelist enough to understand it.”
 
Bastion asks Aster, seriously, “What does that mean?!”
 
Aster tells Bastion, with a sly smile, “Simple, Bastion. Sartorius is targeting top duelists and you don't qualify.”
 
Naruto tells Aster, angrily, “Take that back! Bastion is one of the best in the Ra Yellow dorm!”
 
Aster tells Naruto, with a sly smile, “Then why hasn't the Society of Light targeted him, yet?”
 
Bastion gasps in shock and he says, seriously, “I have an impeccable record! Those Society of Light members are just stuck because Sartorius wrapped their minds!”
 
Aster tells Bastion, with a sly smile, “Doubt it, dude! Face it, Sartorius is looking for top duelists and you don't qualify!”
 
Bastion calls out, “Guys! Back me up here!” But when Bastion looks back, all of the others expect for Naruto and Hinata are gone.
 
Naruto asks Hinata, perplexed, “Where did everyone go Hinata?”
 
Hinata replies, pointing ahead of her, “They went on ahead to take a tour of the city.” Aster walks off to the side while Naruto, Hinata, and Bastion, being dragged by Naruto, head off to rejoin the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
As Yusuke continues to run towards the `White Dorm', Yusuke thinks in his mind, Hassleberry and Syrus were having their typical arguments about who was right and who was wrong with their `Battle City' guides or whatever and Jaden was trying to make them get along. Bastion decides to head to the hotel where the Ra Yellow students were staying and figure out strategies to deal with the Society of Light including the legends from the Hidden Leaf Village. Yukina and Hiei stayed with us with Yukina wanting to see the city more and Hiei because only Yukina was around as well as legends and rumors from the lands of our ninja friends could be connected with what's happening now. On the meanwhile, the rest of us headed off to take a tour of the city where we came up to a familiar spot . . .”
 
Flashback; In front of Yugi's home
 
The group arrives at Yugi's home, which is also Solomon Moto's Game Shop store, and they, expect for Hiei and Sasuke, give a gasp of amazement.
 
Mina exclaims, excitedly, “Isn't that Yugi Moto's home?!”
 
Jaden tells Mina, with a smile on his lips, “You know it, Mina! This is Yugi Moto's home!”
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Awesome! The home of the King of Games himself! This is so cool!” Just then the door opens to reveal Yugi Moto's grandfather, Solomon Moto, coming out of the door.
 
Solomon Moto calls out, in his old voice, “Yugi? Is that you?” Solomon Moto looks at the group of our heroes and heroines and says, “Sorry. I thought that I heard my grandson.”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “Is that Yugi Moto's grandfather?”
 
Naruto exclaims, amazed, “Wow! He is like one hundred or something!”
 
Sakura hits Naruto on the head and she exclaims, annoyed, “Naruto! That isn't nice!”
 
Syrus tells Solomon Moto, “We are over here, sir.” When he looks at them, Syrus holds out his guide book and Syrus yells out, “Can you sign my guide book?”
 
Naruto takes out an autograph book and calls out, excitedly, “How about my autograph book?!”
 
Tyranno tells Solomon Moto, excitedly, “My guide book, too! You are the one who wrote after all.”
 
Solomon Moto states, curiously, “I did? This old mind of mine isn't what it is use to be.”
 
Serena asks Solomon Moto, curiously, “Sir, does Yugi Moto still live here?”
 
Solomon Moto tells Serena, “Well, young lady, I sent Yugi out for some olives . . . about three years ago.” Solomon Moto gives a giggle and says, “That's my grandson. Always off on an adventure. But I thought that heard him.” When he looks at the group of heroes and heroines, Solomon Moto asks them, “Do you know my grandson?”
 
Sakura tells Solomon Moto, “Not personally, sir.”
 
Jaden tells Solomon Moto, with a wide smile, “We're just big fans of his! We're from Duel Academy and we're on a school field trip.”
 
Solomon Moto asks, perplexed, “You want to take a dip? Sorry, don't have a pool. But I do have a card shop and you are welcome to look around.”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Thanks.” Soon after, they heard inside and they look around with our group of heroes and heroines, expect for Darien, amazed at the various cards inside of Solomon Moto's store.
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “This is so amazing! Look at all of these rare cards!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, in a plain tone, “It is no surprise, Naruto. Yugi Moto's grandfather has been a gamer for much of his life and it was he that helped Yugi Moto become the duelist that he is today.”
 
Mina yells out, excitedly, “Oh, wow! This card is really rare!”
 
Tyranno tells Mina, with a smile, “You know it, Private!”
 
Syrus says, awe-struck, “And there is a Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Is it real?!”
 
Solomon Moto says, with a wide smile, “You know it!”
 
Rei asks Solomon Moto, curiously, “Wait! When Yugi first duel Kaiba at his company, didn't he tear your Blue-Eyes in half?”
 
Solomon Moto says, with a smile, “Yep! But I had help from Maxamillion Pegasus fix it right up!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “That's so awesome!”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “We are in a piece of Duel Monster's history.”
 
Tyranno points to Jaden, who is looking around, and says, “Hey, gramps! Do you see my best friend over there? He is going to be the next King of Games!”
 
Syrus asks, with a snort and annoyed tone, “Who's best friend?”
 
Solomon Moto says, looking at Jaden, “Oh, really?”
 
Jaden tells Solomon Moto, with a smile, “Well, I hope to be.”
 
Yusuke tells Jaden, with a wide smile, “You will have to beat me first, Jay!”
 
Jaden tells Yusuke, with a wide smile, “You are on, Yusuke!”
 
Solomon Moto tells Jaden and Yusuke, “So, the two of you want to be the King of Games, huh? Well, my grandson's cousin will be one of your rivals.”
 
Everyone looks at Solomon Moto and Mina asks, curiously, “Yugi has a cousin?”
 
Solomon Moto nods his head and says, “Yep! He is just as old as you kids and he has an elder sister that's two or three years older. He plans to follow in Yugi's footsteps and keep the King of Games title in the family bloodline. I heard that he wanted to come to Duel Academy with his friends, but he had important business or something, so, he couldn't get to the entrance exams on time. However, he plans to transfer to Duel Academy later.”
 
Everyone yelps in shock and Sakura asks Solomon Moto, “He is, Mr. Moto?”
 
Solomon Moto says, with a wide smile, “Yep! But he is already an incredible duelists and one of the best that I've ever seen. He has been dueling since he was a little kid and I heard that he has become one of the best duelists back home. He would get into Duel Academy pretty easily, but he really wants to be with his friends. A recent letter that I got from him told me that he heard that his friends all made the highest dorm.”
 
Everyone looks each other in worry and Darien thinks in his mind, “If the cousin of Yugi Moto is coming here, then this could be big trouble! The Society of Light would love to get their hands on relative of the King of Games himself!”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “If the cousin of the King of Games is coming to Duel Academy soon, he might become a prime target of the Society of Light and Sartorius! That freak would love a chance to access the King of Games himself and what better way than through his own flesh and blood! And most likely, his friends have already been brainwashed into the White Dorm!”
 
Naruto tells Solomon Moto, seriously, “Old man! Do you know who your son's cousin is called?! I mean, you should know, you are family!”
 
Solomon Moto says, nervously, “Actually, I tend to forget his name until I see his and his sister's face.”
 
Naruto yells out, frantically, “What about the letter he sent?!”
 
Solomon Moto says, nervously, “Already threw it out.”
 
Serena says, drolly, “That's just great.”
 
Hiei whispers to Kurama, in his usual tone, “You know that the Society of Light and Sartorius will want a person like that under their control.”
 
Kurama says, whispering, “Agreed, Hiei. Most likely, his friends have already become members of the Society of Light. When he gets to Duel Academy, we need to make sure that we get him. Most likely, he will arrive with any transfer students that come after this trip.”
 
Kira whispers to her family members, “If the cousin of the King of Games is coming here, we need to protect him from Sartorius.”
 
Hikari tells Kira, in a whisper, “No duh, Kira. However, it is going to be a problem since many of Serena's friends, the Sailor Scouts, is under his control. But based on what Luna and Atremis told us, our abilities with spirit energy and Yusuke and I have activate Ma-zoku can very well give us the advantage if we are forced to fight them and even through Alexis has ninja abilities, they pale in comparison to Naruto and the others, but then again, Alexis doesn't have a Nine-Tail Fox spirit or Curse Mark on her.”
 
Solomon Moto tells the group, with a smile, “Hey, don't look so down, everyone! How about I give a tour of the town and help you see the famous sights?”
 
Tyranno yells out, excitedly, “Really?”
 
Syrus asks, excitedly, “Do you mean it?”
 
Solomon Moto says, proudly, “Of course! I hope that you youngsters keep up.”
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, we find our former spirit detective getting closer and closer to the `White Dorm' and he continues to think in his mind, “No duh that we could keep up with Yugi's old man, but he was really cool to show us the sights of where he battled his first Rare Hunter and where he battled Slifer the Sky Dragon and gained his first God Card! Now, that was awesome! All of us were starting to cheer up . . . expect for Hiei of course, being Hiei, through, but the rest of us were having a blast until we found that Grandpa was missing . . .”
 
Flashback;Later that day in Domino City
 
We find our group of heroes and heroines, minus Darien, running around until they notice that Darien and Solomon Moto are missing.
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “Where did Grandpa Moto get to?”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “I don't know, but I sense foul play.”
 
Serena says, worriedly, “Oh no! Darien was with Mr. Moto! What if the Society of Light found them?”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “If they did, they will have a hell to pay with us!”
 
Mina nods her head and says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! That's right!”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “If the Society of Light is involved in this, we need to move fast.”
 
Kira tells Serena, with a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, if those assholes did anything to Darien and Grandpa, they are going to a whole legion of fists in their faces!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “We need to split up.”
 
Serena nods her head and says, “Yeah. Rei and Mina should come with me.”
 
Sasuke tells his three fellow ninja, in a serious tone, “Since there are four of us, we should go off in all directions to cover the entire city on all sides.”
 
Naruto yells at Sasuke, with a serious tone, “But that could take hours, Sasuke! This is a big city, Sasuke! Not like back at home!”

Sasuke tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Idiot. Do you have a better idea?” Naruto snarls, lowers his head, and shakes his head.
 
Sakura tells her fellow ninja, “We will have a better time on the rooftops. Let's go.”
 
Keiko says, seriously, “Wait! We should have a place to meet!”
 
Naruto says, with an excited tone, “How about where the Slifer Red students are staying tonight?!”
 
Serena tells Naruto, with a slight nervous tone, “You realize that all Slifers are camping out tonight, right.”
 
Keiko says, with a bit annoyed tone, “You know, I think it stinks with the class system with Slifers, Ra, and Obelisks. I mean, the Slifers might be the lowest dorm in the school, but they shouldn't be treated like trash.”
 
Hikari tells Keiko, with a snort, “I know how you feel, Kei. But that's the way those snots created the system in Duel Academy.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, I think that it is a good idea that we meet with the Slifers.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Good. Now, let's move!” The four ninjas take off at their super-speed to get the rooftops and high perches on the large skyscrapers in the city to start their search while Serena, Rei, and Mina head off in another direction.
 
Kurama tells Yusuke, “Kira and I will go in one direction.”
 
Kira asks, perplexed and blushing, “Huh?”
 
Kurama asks Kira, plainly, “Are you all right with that Kira?”
 
Kira replies, with a wide blush and nervously, “S-Sure.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, with an excited tone, “I'll go with Yukina!” Yukina gives a perplexed look while Hiei gives an annoyed one.
 
Hikari pulls him by the right ear and she says, with an annoyed tone, “Wrong, Romeo. You are coming with me.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, in pain, “Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay!” Hikari then pulls Kuwabara by his right ear away from Yukina and Hiei.
 
Keiko tells Hiei, “Yusuke and I will go another direction . . .”
 
Yusuke then says, interrupting Keiko, “. . . And you and Yukina go whatever direction that you want.” Keiko gives Yusuke a perplexed look, but she shrugs it off.
 
Jaden tells Yusuke, with a serious tone, “And Syi, Tyranno, and me will go off in separate directions.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Right, Jaden.” Soon enough, the group take off in separate direction, but what they didn't know is that they were being watched four female figures in sailor fukus, three adults and one teenage girl, from the shadows. Hiei turns into the direction that they are, but finds them are gone.
 
Yukina asks Hiei, “Is something wrong, Hiei?”
 
Hiei replies, with a plain tone, “Nothing.” Soon enough, the brother and sister, through the sister didn't know it, walk ahead while Hiei thinks in his mind, “I thought that I felt something. It felt familiar . . . the Moon Princess' and her two friends' auras. Well, if it is those control Sailor Soldiers, controlled or not, they will feel my blade if they try anything.”
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present time period, we find Yusuke getting closer and closer to the `White Dorm' as gets larger and larger and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “However, what we didn't know is that even through we were right on the money that the Society of Light was involved with what happened to Grandpa Moto and Darien, they didn't exactly kidnap them! They wanted to lure Jaden's friends into a trap, so, they left Darien, knocked unconsciousness by their surprise attack, throw onto a trashcan, the can knocked over by Darien's impacting body, but they were not the only ones that they decided to kidnap as Hinata would tell us . . .”
 
Flashback; Sometime later
 
Sometime soon after our group of heroes and heroines separated to find Grandpa Moto and Darien, we find our teenage female Hyuga jumping around the top of buildings and ledges on the skyscrapers, looking for any clue or sign on Darien and Grandpa Moto, when the skies become darker and cloudy.
 
Hinata stops in the middle of one roof and she asks, perplexed, “What in the world? Where did these storm clouds come from?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “It is a spiritual barrier. People and spirits can't come in and whoever is trapped in here, can't get out.” Hinata quickly turns to the voice to see two female figures within the shadows, she quickly gets into a defense position, and prepares her Byakugan eyes for battle.
 
Hinata says, trying to sound strong, “Who are you? Identify yourselves.”
 
One of the female figure replies, with a cold tone, “Do you remember us, Hinata?” Just then the two female figures step out into the open and Hinata gasps to see Super Sailor Mercury and Super Sailor Saturn in front of her, but their uniforms are different with their tiaras being pitch white instead of gold, their earrings are also pitch white in color, the bows and heart jewels on the bust area of their bodysuits are also pitch white in color, the bows on the rear of their mini-skirts are pitch white as well, and their high-heeled shoes or boots, depending on which Sailor Scout you are talking about are also pitch white in color. The only things not different are their V-style sailor collars, the bands on their white gloves, and their mini-skirts.
 
Hinata asks, perplexed, “Aren't you supposed to be the Sailor Scouts?”
 
Sailor Saturn says, with a cold tone, “That's right. We are the protectors of justice known as the Sailor Soldiers, but you know us personally, Hinata Hyuga.”
 
Hinata asks, shocked, “How? How do you know my name?”
 
Sailor Mercury says, with a cold logical tone, “It would be too hard to explain it to you, Hinata. You are coming with us.”
 
Hinata thinks in her mind, “These aren't the Sailor Scouts that I heard about back at home. They seem so cold and their uniforms are so much whiter than they use to be. Have they been brainwashed by Sartorius and the Society of Light? But how is that possible? Unless this is some trick, but they seem so real.”
 
Sparking White Night Crusher!”
 
Before Hinata could react, she screams out in pain as she is shocked by a powerful white sphere of electrical energy and she falls to the ground, onto her stomach and into unconsciousness, with the back of her female Ra Yellow uniform badly burned. Coming out of the open is Super Sailor Jupiter with the same cold look on her expression and the same changes to her fuku with Super Sailor Mercury and Super Sailor Saturn.
 
Sailor Mercury takes out a PDA communicator, activates it, Sartorius' face comes onto the screen, and she says, with a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama, we have captured Hinata Hyuga as you requested.”
 
Sartorius replies, over the screen, “Excellent work. She will be the perfect bait to lure her friends, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, into our test.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks, in a cold curious tone, “Why do you need to test them, sir?”
 
Sartorius tells Sailor Mercury, with an evil smile and over the screen, “Because I think that Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha might also be like your princess, Jaden Yuki, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Hikari Urameshi, and my former friend, Aster Phoenix.”
 
The three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts gasp in shock and Sailor Saturn asks, in a cold curious tone, “Those two also might be `Chosen Duelists', sir?”
 
Sartorius replies, over the screen, “Yes. But also your friend, Rei Hino and Kira Urameshi, might also have the power of the Chosen Duelists within them as well. That's why I've sent the rest of your team that have seen the light to retrieve the ice demon known as Yukina. Yusuke Urameshi and his friends and family, including Kira Urameshi, will come to retrieve her and with your princess the way that she is, she will agree to come as well.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks, in a cold nervous tone, “Sir, I don't mention to question your wisdom, but . . . Is this necessary?”
 
Sartorius tells the three soldiers over the screen, “I can understand your nervousness, but you must learn that sometimes in order to save the world, you might have to taken extreme tactics, but I can assure you that this is best for your fellow scouts and your princess. You do wish for princess and your fellow Sailor Senshi to be with you in the light and have a peaceful future, don't you?” Sartorius' eyes then begin to glow a bright violet and the three girls' eyes become dull and lifeless.
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold serious tone, “Don't worry, Sartorius-sama. We won't fail you.”
 
Sartorius replies, with an evil smile, “I know that you won't, girls.” Sailor Mercury de-activates her PDA and the girls' eyes return to their normal colors, but retaining their cold looks in them. Soon enough, Sailor Jupiter puts the unconscious Hinata on her back and the leap off into the distance.
 
Flashback; onthe meanwhile with Hiei and Yukina
 
Joining Yukina and Hiei for awhile, they are moving down a dark alley when Hiei quickly stops and Yukina is perplexed at why he stopped.
 
Yukina asks, curiously, “Why did you stop?”
 
Hiei says, plainly and very seriously, “Get behind me and don't move. Do it.” Yukina quickly obeys, looks over to his left shoulder, and says, seriously, “You can come out now. I know that you are there.” Just then Sailor Uranus, Neptune, and Sailor Pluto appear in front of them, but their uniforms have been changed as Jupiter's, Mercury's, and Saturn's have been and Pluto's Garnet Orb has a pitch white staff now.
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a cold tone, “Not surprising coming from a demon.”
 
Hiei asks, plainly, “What do you want?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, coldly, “We want the ice demon, Yukina.”
 
Hiei says, with a sneer, “Over my dead body, bitch.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold sly smile, “That's the idea if it comes to it, Hiei.” Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune summon their talismans to their right hands.
 
Sailor Uranus says, coldly, “You have two choices: You will hand her over and no one gets hurt or you can fight and possibly get killed. We are expert demon-slayer after all.”
 
Hiei says, with a sly smile, “You pathetic Sailor Soldiers, don't scare me.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold serious tone, “We shall see what we can do to change that.”
 
Pluto White Night Scream!”
 
White Space Sword Blaster!”
 
Sailor Pluto launches a planet-shaped sphere of white energy right towards Hiei and Sailor Uranus launches a wave of white and orange energy, but Hiei quickly throws off his cloak, draws his sword, and focus his demon energy into his sword causing him to attempt to slice the attacks apart, but when his energy filled sword slams into the attacks, it causes a huge explosion that sends smoke all over the alley.
 
Yukina calls out, horrified, “Hiei!” Yukina then starts to cough as the smoke fills the alley and after a few minutes, the smoke clears the alley, but Hiei is nowhere to be found.
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a cold sly smile, “He's finished.”
 
Hiei's voice then calls out, “Doubtful.” The three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts gasp in shock and look up to see Hiei, with his clothes slight burnt and somewhat dirty, above them and he is gathering black flames right into his right arm. Hiei says, with a plain and serious tone, “Normally, I would never use this ability on weaklings, but since you dare to attack Yukina and I like this, you shall have the honor of dying by this technique. That moon brat's friends or not and you had better pray for a good reincarnation.”
 
Dragon of the Darkness Flame!”
 
Hiei launches the black flames in the form of an Asian dragon right at the three controlled Sailor Soldiers with a huge `bang' and it roars at them with a demonic scream. It scars the walls in the alleyway with deep black burn marks, but when it gets close to the there Sailor Scouts, Sailor Neptune holds her mirror out and runs out in-between the attack and her fellow Outer Scouts.
 
Submarine White Reflection!”
 
Just then Sailor Neptune's mirror glows a sickly white, the attack slams into the mirror, and somehow, it absorbs the energy of the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.
 
Hiei says, stunned, “What?!” Just then the attack mixed with sickly white light energy is blasted back at Hiei from Sailor Neptune's mirror in an energy beam of white and black energy and it comes directly back at Hiei, who barely manages to get out of the way while the attack burns through his clothes and badly burns the left side of his chest with the shockwave sending him into the building on his right, bouncing him off into the building on the left, and he slams into the two buildings out two more times for each before he slams into the ground, hard, causing him to black out for several moments.
 
Yukina calls out, worriedly, “Hiei!” Yukina runs to help him, but Sailor Uranus speeds over to her and knocks her out with one simple karate chop to the neck, knocking her out. Soon after, Sailor Pluto goes over and puts her on his back. When Hiei manages to struggle to a sitting position, he gets kicked in the face by Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus then aims the energy blade of her Space Sword, sickly white in color now, right at Hiei's neck.
 
Hiei thinks in his mind, angrily, “Damn it! I underestimated them! If I didn't let my guard down, they would be dead without a trace!”
 
Sailor Neptune tells Hiei, coldly, “Now, demon, if you want her back. You better give your allies this message, or we will take her to see Sartorius-sama.”
 
Hiei replies, angrily, “If you harm one hair on her . . .” Sailor Neptune then stomps on his chest real hard, nearly breaking a few bones with her Senshi super-strength.
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a cold nasty tone, “You had better do it or you will never see her again, demon.” Soon after, the three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts teleport away and Hiei gets to his feet with an enraged look on his face.
 
Hiei thinks in his mind, angrily, “You will pay for this! I swear that you and your damned `Master' will pay for this! I didn't really care about this `Society of Light' nonsense like Yusuke, the Moon Princess, and the others did, but now, you have done the dumbest thing ever! You have angered me! I swear on my honor that your `Society of Light' and your `Master' falls for this insult and taking Yukina!” Hiei quickly find his sword, down on the ground, he puts it back on his sheath, and takes the rooftops to find the others.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Returning to the present and back on Academy Island, we find Yusuke Urameshi nearing the `White Dorm' and thinking in his mind, seriously, “Those Society Goons made a fucking mistake by taking Yukina, not knowing that she is Hiei's sister, and that's when Hiei swore to take the `White Dorm' and Sartorius down for good! He wanted to go to where the SOL members were staying and crush every single one of them until they tell him where Yukina was, but Kurama along with the rest of us managed to restrain him to keep him from killing those tools! However, Naruto and his fellow ninja were also pretty pissed off when they found out that Yukina was taken by those Society Dorks! On the meanwhile, we also found that Syrus and Tyranno were taken by two goons sent by Sartorius' sister, Sarina, even through we didn't know it at the time. Jaden, Aster, Serena, Rei, Mina, Darien, and Mr. Moto quickly met Frost and figured out that they were taken. Jaden and Serena immediately went to the hotel where the Society Goons were staying in order to find out where they were, but they find out that those rotten tools weren't talking even if they were `former' friends of ours . . .”
 
Flashback; The hotel where the Society of Light were staying
 
At the hotel in Domino City where the Society of Light was staying, we find Jaden and Serena trying to push through groups of male and female SOL members, trying to find information on where Syrus, Tyranno, Hinata, and Yukina were being held, and while the group of SOL members were holding them back, Alexis, Kari, TK, Ami, and Michelle just stood there and watch them with cold serious looks in their eyes.
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Where are they?! Spill it!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “Sorry, Jaden, if you aren't one of us, then you are against us.”
 
Serena calls out, with a concerned tone in her voice, “Ami, please! You've got to fight! These are good friends of ours that are in danger!”
 
Ami tells Serena, with a cold plain tone, “Didn't you hear what Alexis told you, Meatball Head? If you are not one of us, then you are against us.”
 
Serena calls out, in disbelief, “How can you say that Ami?”
 
TK tells Serena, with a cold nasty tone, “Didn't you hear Ami, dork, she is telling you to get lost!”
 
Kari states, with a cold sly tone, “Or have you agreed to give in to destiny and become one of us?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, right!”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, in a begging tone, “But they're in trouble! Our best friends vanished into thin air! Kari! TK! Ami! Alexis! Doesn't this bother any of you?”
 
TK says, with a cold plain tone, “What happens to your nonbeliever friends doesn't concern us.”
 
Serena yells out, shocked, “Do you know what you are saying?!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Well, guess what?! We aren't leaving until we know where they are!” Just then a limo comes up to the hotel and Chazz comes out of the car.
 
Serena states, annoyed, “Now what?”
 
Chazz tells Serena and Jaden, with a cold nasty tone, “Okay, dorks, if you are looking for your friends, you are looking in the wrong place. If you want to know where they are, answer me this: Have you heard of Kaibaland?”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Yeah, who hasn't heard of it?”
 
Chazz tells Jaden and Serena, with a cold nasty tone, “Well, simply, dweebs, be there tomorrow and that's where you find your friends. Now, get lost!”
 
Serena asks, seriously, “Wait! Are you they okay?!” Soon after, Jaden and Serena were pushed to the side.
 
Ami says, with a cold serious tone, “By the way, Serena, if your little demon friend, Hiei, even make a scratch on one member of the Society of Light or Sartorius-sama, he will never see that ice demon girl, Yukina, ever again. Is that clear?”
 
Serena quickly gets back in front of them and she yells out, in a serious and demanding tone that's not like her at all, “Well, I'm not leaving until I have insurance that they are all right!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Oh, yes, you are, Serena!” Just then Serena is punched right in the left cheek and thrown to the ground by Lita, who has two male SOL members with her, giving her a nasty bruise.
 
Jaden calls out, shocked, “Serena!” Just then Yusuke, Hikari, and Naruto appear in front of all of them and all of them have very pissed off looks on their faces.
 
Hikari yells out, angered, “All right, assholes, you've really pissed me off!”
 
One of the male SOL members says, with a cold sneer, “Oh, yeah! Try anything nonbeliever and your friends are done for! Got it!” Just then the male SOL member kicks Serena on her left arm.
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “Hey, watch it!”
 
The male SOL member says, “Lita-san, why should we care about . . . OW!!” He doesn't get to finish when Serena gives him a kick to the kneecap, hard, and strikes a hard blow right in his face, sending him down into the dirt on his back, pretty hard.
 
All of the SOL members look at Serena and Kari calls out, with a cold stunned tone, “Serena, what in the hell . . .?!” But they don't get to finish when they gasp to see Serena's expression has darkened slightly and with a hint of anger and rage even a bit of bloodlust as well, a look never in her eyes before. Yusuke, Hikari, and Naruto gasp when they see that expression in her eyes and when they look towards Jaden, they gasp to see that his expression has darken slightly as well with the same hint of anger, rage, and even bloodlust forming in his eyes as well. But as soon as the looks appear, the looks faded away and their expressions soften.
 
Serena says, plainly, “Let's go.”
 
Naruto asks, concerned, “Hey, Serena, are you okay?”
 
Jaden says, plainly, “Not sweet.” Soon after, the two of them turn away from the SOL members, Lita helps the one that got punched by Serena, and group returns inside of the hotel, surprised and a bit afraid from the looks on their faces.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a concerned tone, “That look in their eyes . . . it was totally different than before . . . they had a look of anger, rage, and even bloodlust in their eyes . . . I'm starting think that this whole experience is effecting them more than they think . . . And I'm not sure that it is a good think . . . but then again . . . who can blame them . . .?”
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Returning back to the present time period on Academy Island, Yusuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “Yeah, who can blame them?! Their friends becoming cold and heartless monsters by this freak?! And more of their friends getting kidnapped and used as bait?! Personally, I was already pissed off with them and they just made me more mad by kidnapping poor Tyranno, Syrus, Hinata, and Yukina. However, those two started to scare even me. They are getting pushed to their emotional and mental limits and they might sooner or later crack big time! And personally, I wouldn't want to be in Sartorius' fucking shoes when Serena goes off! Since she is Sailor Moon, the most powerful of the Sailor Scouts and with that Imperium Silver Crystal, she can kick ass big time if she wants to! Anyway, when we got back to camp, we told them about the meeting and warned Hiei not to attack them or Yukina would be in big danger. Hiei didn't like it, but he knew that those Society Dorks are real ass, however, they can carry out a threat if they want! Plus, along the way, we picked up Atticus, who tried to visit his sister, but he got his butt kicked out like Jay and Serena did, through, he didn't hit back like Serena did. Soon after, we met two guys named Blaze and T-Bone and soon learned that those big guys were working for the people that took Syi and Hassleberry . . .”
 
Flashback; During the Domino School Field; the Slifer Red `Encampment'
 
Inside of the Slifer's encampment near the river when Yugi and Atem dueling against Marik's mind-slave Strings and Slifer the Sky Dragon, we find Serena putting her dueling deck inside of her duel disk that's attached to her left arm, activating it, while another male duelist with flaming red hair, wearing yellow tinted sunglasses, and wearing a black and red jacket, black pants, and white sneakers, does the same with another duel disk attached to her left arm. Waiting by the left side of this young man was another young man with dark brown hair under a black baseball cap, wearing a brownish-orange jacket over a white shirt, brown pants, and white sneakers. The flaming haired young man is known as Blaze and brown haired young man is known as T-Bone. On the meanwhile, Rei, Mina, Darien, Bastion, Atticus, who joined them after getting kicked around by Society of Light members while trying to visit his sister, Jaden, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Hiei, Keiko, and two guardian cats as well as Yugi's aging grandfather, Solomon Moto, watched with the Slifer Red students on the sidelines.
 
Blaze asks Serena, “By the way, I didn't catch your name?”
 
Serena tells Blaze, “Oh. My name is Serena . . . Serena Tsukino.”
 
Blaze and T-Bone gasp in shock and T-Bone exclaims, “Wait! The Serena Tsukino?! That Obelisk Blue student that's always with Jaden Yuki, Yusuke Urameshi, his sister, Hikari Urameshi, and Keiko Yukimura?!”
 
Jaden says, perplexed, “Yep! That's her! And I'm the one and only Jaden Yuki!”
 
Blaze and T-Bone gasp in shock and Blaze says, with a wide grin, “Well, this is our lucky day, T-Bone!”
 
T-Bone nods his head and says, “Yeah, dog! We will get some mad points with the boss if we bring the two of them in!”
 
Rei asks, seriously, “What do you mean?! Why do you want Serena and Jaden?!”
 
Darien asks, seriously, “Who do you work for?!”
 
Naruto calls out, seriously, “Spill it!”
 
T-Bone asks them, “Have you heard of Sartorius?”
 
The group of heroes and heroines gasps in shock and Darien exclaims, seriously, “You work for Sartorius?!”
 
Blaze says, with a sly grin, “Actually, his sister, Sarina.”
 
Our heroes' and heroines' eyes grow wide and Serena asks, perplexed, “Wait! Sartorius has a sister?”
 
T-Bone tells Serena, “True dat, girl! Sarina's the reason that we're as powerful as we are now! She is one rocking miko!”
 
Rei exclaims, seriously, “I should have known! That huge spirit barrier that was created around this city and those Duel Monster spirits that we saw in the sky that were summoned could only have been called by a miko like I am!”
 
Sakura asks Rei, curiously, “Are you sure, Rei?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “She is right. That can only be the only way, Sakura.”
 
Jaden asks, in a serious tone, “Did you kidnap my friends?! Where are they?!”
 
Blaze tells Jaden, “Maybe, little boy. However, if you want to get that info, your little `girlfriend' over there has to beat me in a duel and you've got to beat my pal, T-Bone. If win at least one of our matches, you will get the information. However, if little miss princess there loses to me, she must willing leave all of you, head over to where the Society of Light is staying, and willing meet Sartorius to be `inducted' into his Society of Light. And the same thing goes if you lose to T-Bone, Jaden. You must willingly surrender yourself to Sartorius and join his Society of Light. And if both of you lose . . . well, you can guess. But hey, all you need to do is win, once, so, what the matter with losing one of you?”
 
Mina tells Serena, “No way, Serena! If you lose, you have to hand over to Sartorius and become another of his brainwashed puppets!”
 
Serena tells Mina, “I don't have a choice, Mina! If we don't duel these `goons', we may never see Syrus and Hassleberry again!”
 
Darien tells Serena, worriedly, “It's too risky, Serena!”
 
Sakura tells Serena, seriously, “That's right, Serena! We can risk losing you!”
 
Serena tells Darien, “I'm sorry, Sakura! Darien-chan! But I can't and won't leave any friends behind!” Serena tells Blaze, with her `game face', “All right, pal, get your game on!”
 
Blaze tells Serena, “Bold words!” Serena and Blaze draw cards from their decks until they have five cards in their hands.
 
Serena and Blaze yell out in unison, “Duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Blaze: 4000
Serena: 4000
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and calls out, seriously, “Ladies first, Blaze!” Serena draws puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon one monster face-down!” A hologram of a face-down monster appears on the field and Serena says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I throw two cards face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Blaze draws one card from his deck and he says, seriously, “Not bad, little girl! Now, watch how the big boys do it!” Blaze puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a serious tone, “Now, I play my Trap Booster! I discard one card from my hand and I can play one trap card from my hand!” Blaze discards one card from his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Backfire spell card!” Soon enough, the Backfire Continuous trap card appears on the field and Blaze says, seriously, “Thanks to this trap, every time that a Fire monster is destroyed on the field and sent to the graveyard, you lose five hundred life-points.” Blaze then removes Darkfire Soldier #1 (1700/1150) from his graveyard, puts one card on his duel disk, and he says, seriously, “Now, I remove my Darkfire Soldier number one from the grave in order to summon Inferno in attack mode!” Soon after, Inferno (1100/1900) comes to the field in attack mode. Blaze yells out, seriously, “Now, attack her face-down monster!” Inferno launches a blazing attack right at Serena's face-down monster, which is revealed to be a Card Trooper (400/400) in defense mode, and Inferno's attack destroyed it, but Serena doesn't receive any damage from the battle. Blaze calls out, with a sly smile, “Sorry, little lady, but if you think that you are safe, think again! Thanks to Inferno's special ability, when he destroys a monster in battle, you lose fifteen hundred life-points!”
 
Serena calls out, shocked, “Say what?!” Just then Serena screams out in shock as flames surround her and her life-points drop by 1500.
 
Mina yells out, stunned, “Oh, man! She got hit hard!”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “No joke, Mina! Inferno isn't strong on attack points, but it has a powerful special ability that can devastate you if you are not careful! I should know! I carry a few with me and they've helped me on plenty of duels!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Not bad, but my Card Trooper has an ability, too! Now, I get one more card from my deck when it is destroyed!” Serena draws one card from her deck and puts it into her hand.
 
Blaze tells Serena, with a sly smile while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, sweat-heart, I think that I'm done for now.”
 
Current Score:
Blaze: 4000
Serena: 2500
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “Before I draw, I play my trap card! Solemn Wishes!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Solemn Wishes Continuous trap card and she says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this handy card, I get five hundred life-points when I draw! Like right now! Serena then draws one card from her deck, her life-points increase by 500, and says, seriously, “My move!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Be careful, Meatball Head! Remember, he has Backfire on the field and every time that a monster is sent from the field and to the grave, there goes a good portion of your life-points!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, drolly, “No joke! And if I mess up, I have to become one of Sartorius' mind-wrapped tools like my friends . . . No! I have to stay strong and keep dueling! They are counting on me to free and I won't let them down!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Now, I play Pot of Greed and draw two cards from my deck while Solemn Wishes increase my life-points!” Serena draws two cards from his deck and her life-points increase by 500 more life-points. Serena then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a serious and determined tone, “Next, I play my Living Arrow! This card destroys one spell or trap card on your side of the field and you lose five hundred points as good measure!” Just then a huge arrow goes right through Blaze's Backfire trap card and Blaze yelps out in surprise as it is destroyed and he loses 500 life-points.
 
Keiko yells out, excitedly, “Excellent work, Serena!”
 
Serena then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Advanced Ritual Art spell card! I choose a Ritual Monster in my hand to summon to the field and then I sacrifice Normal monsters from my deck that equal to the level of the Ritual monster that I want to summon!” Serena goes through her deck, discards one Twin-Headed Fire Dragon (2200/1700) from her deck to the graveyard, she puts her deck back in her duel disk, she puts one card from her hand on her duel disk, and yells out, seriously, “Now, I sacrifice my Twin-Headed Fire Dragon to summon Cyber Angel Idaten in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena then says, seriously, “And when she is summoned, I get one spell card back from the graveyard!” Serena takes one card from her graveyard, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “And I choose my Living Arrow! So, I play and say goodbye to that face-down card!”
 
Blaze yells out, shocked, “Oh no!” Soon after, his face-down card is destroyed and he loses five hundred more life-points.
 
Serena then calls out, “Now, Idaten, give this guy why it isn't to make a girl mad! Attack!” Idaten rushes in, punches Inferno, and destroys it, causing Blaze to lose 500 more life-points. Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slot and says, with a sly smile, “I'll end with this little number!”
 
Current Score:
Blaze: 2500
Serena: 3500
 
Yusuke yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Serena!”
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “That's showing that jerk who's boss!”
 
Keiko tells Serena, with a smile, “Nice move, girlfriend!”
 
Blaze draws one card from his deck and says, “Celebrate while you can because it won't last!” Blaze puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly smile, “Now, I play my Card of Demise spell card! Now, I draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose my entire hand. However, this duel won't be lasting much longer!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Prove it!”
 
Blaze draws four more cards into his hand and says, with a sly smile, “That's cool by me!” Blaze puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “First, I play my Heavy Storm card! This card destroys all spell and trap card on your side of the field!” Just then a huge storm blows on the field, destroying Serena's Solemn Wishes Continuous trap and her two face-down cards, Magic Cylinder and Doble Passé trap cards, and he says, with a sly smile putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play Monster Reborn! Now, I use this to revive a monster that you sent to the graveyard! Your Twin-Headed Fire Dragon!” A beam comes from Serena's graveyard and Twin-Headed Fire Dragon (2200/1700) comes to Blaze's side of the field in attack mode. Soon after, Blaze puts another card on his duel disk and yells out, “Then I summon my Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Blaze's Field Spell slot opens, Blaze puts one card in slot, and yells out, “Next, I play my Molten Destruction Field Spell!” Soon after, the field transforms into a huge molten field filled with molten rock and lava with a volcano in the background. Blaze then says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this hot card, my Fire monsters gain five hundred attack points, but they lose five hundred defense points. Oh, well.” Twin-Headed Fire Dragon's stats change from 2200/1700 to 2700/1200 and Solar Flare Dragon's stats to 1500/1000 to 2000/500!
 
Rei yells out, shocked, “Serena!”
 
Blaze yells out, seriously, “Twin-Headed Fire Dragon, destroy her Cyber Angel!” Twin-Headed Fire Dragon launches a breath of flame into Cyber Angel Idaten.
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she yells out, “I play my Quick Spell card now! Rush Recklessly! This card gives my Cyber Angel an extra seven hundred attack points this turn!” Cyber Angel Idaten's stats rise from 1600/2000 to 2300/2000.
 
Blaze says, seriously, “But my main monster's attack will get rid of it anyway!” Twin-Headed Fire Dragon's attack slam into Cyber Angel Idaten, destroying her, and costing Serena 200 life-points. Blaze then shouts out, with a sly grin, “Now, Solar Flare Dragon, attack her directly!” Solar Flare Dragon launches a sphere of flames right into Serena and she yells out as she loses 2000 more life-points. Blaze then says, with a sly grin, “I end my turn and my dragon burns off another five hundred points!” Solar Flare Dragon launches another sphere of flame into Serena and she yelps as she loses 500 more life-points.
 
Current Score:
Blaze: 2500
Serena: 800
 
Darien yells out, stunned, “Serena!”
 
Blaze says, with a serious tone and sly smile, “With only one card left, you have to make this turn count!”
 
Serena looks at her hand, sees that she has only a Cosmo Queen (2900/2400) in her hand, and she thinks in her mind, seriously, “I hate to admit it, but the jerk is right! If I don't do something right now, I'm finished and I'll become just like Ami and the others! And they are counting on me to save them! I can't let our friends down! But . . . can I draw the right card?”
 
Jaden tells Serena, encouragingly, “Serena, don't give up! A duel isn't over until the last card is played!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “Jaden's right! This duel is still on!” Serena draws one card from her deck with her heart and soul set in this duel and calls out, with determination in her voice “My move!” When Serena looks at the card she just drew, she gives a wide grin on her lips, and she says, with a smile, “Hey, Blaze, you played a good game, but it's over.”
 
Blaze calls out, shocked, “Say what?!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly grin, “Now, I play this spell card! Soul Exchange! With this card, I sacrifice your two monsters to summon one of my own!”
 
Blaze yells out, stunned, “No!” Twin-Headed Fire Dragon and Solar Flare Dragon vanish from the field as they are sacrificed.
 
Serena puts the last card in her hand on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, come on, Cosmo Queen!” Soon after, Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Blaze shouts out, shocked, “No way! She drew the card that she needed!”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a smile, “You know it, wiseass!”
 
Hikari calls out, with a sly smile, “Time to put this guy away, Serena!”
 
Serena points to Blaze and shouts out, “You heard Hikari, my queen! Give him a cosmic sized royal butt kicking! Cosmic Nova!” Cosmo Queen sends a sphere of energy right into Blaze and he yells out as he loses 2900 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Blaze: 0
Serena: 800
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away from the field and it returns to normal.
 
Mina yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Serena!”
 
Jaden calls out, excitedly, “You did it!”
 
Kira tells Serena, with a sly smile, “Great job, girlfriend!”
 
Serena tells her friends, “Thanks a lot, everyone!”
 
Darien goes over to Serena and tells her, with a smile, “I'm just glad that you are safe.”
 
Serena tells Darien, with a loving smile, “I'm sorry that I worried you.”
 
Darien tells Serena, with a smile, “I knew that you could do it.”
 
Serena replies, with a loving tone, “Thank you, Darien-chan.” Serena then kisses him on the forehead as Jaden goes up to duel T-Bone.
 
Blaze tells T-Bone, as he prepares for his duel, “T-Bone, you can't screw up! This is our last chance!”
 
T-Bone nods his head and he asks Jaden, “Ready to get down and duel, home boy?”
 
Jaden replies, a bit nervously, “Whatever you say, T-Bone.” Soon enough, the two of them attach duel disks to their left wrists, put their dueling decks inside, and prepared to duel, not knowing that a strange mirror appeared above them . . .
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
As Yusuke nears his final destination, the `White Dorm', he thinks, as he continues to remember what happened, “Soon after, a weirdo mirror appears, turns Blaze into a card, and T-Bone and Jaden go at with all they got, but in the end, Jaden manages to pull off another victory. Soon after, the boss of these two goons, Sartorius' sister, Sarina, appears before and `inviting' us into Kaibaland's virtual world where we found Syrus, Hassleberry, Hinata, and Yukina hooked up to the virtual pods. Hiei wanted to go in and break his sister out of there, but as usual, they made sure that they wouldn't do that! Those Society Dorks made sure that if those pods were disconnected before the person returned to their bodies, their minds were trapped in cyberspace for good! So, we had to enter in after them! While Hiei, Darien, Kurama, and Bastion waited outside with Mr. Moto, the rest of us went into the virtual world to save our friends! But we were separated inside of that damn cyberspace with Jaden, Aster, and Serena having to deal with Sarina while Rei, Kira, Sasuke, and Naruto along with the rest of us have to deal Sarina's Goon Squad, who she has given one last chance . . .!!”
 
Flashback; Within the Virtual World
 
Inside of the Virtual World, we find Rei, Mina, Kira, Yusuke, Hikari, Kuwabara, Keiko, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are facing Frost, Thunder, Blaze, and T-Bone, with duel disks that have dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists, standing in front of the group while Hinata and Yukina are being held on black crosses with electrical bands holding them in place.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “Hinata!”
 
Hinata says, worriedly, “Naruto, please help!”
 
Naruto says, seriously, “Don't worry, we'll get you out of here! Believe it!”
 
Kira yells out, angrily, “Let them down right now!”
 
Frost tells Kira, with a sly smile, “Cool down, little lady.”
 
Thunder tells them, with a sly smile, “Yeah. If you make a wrong move, those two might get a role jolt to their minds and who knows what will happen to them?”
 
Hikari states, with a nasty sneer, “Want to guess what will happen if I beat the four of you to a pulp if anything happens to them?!”
 
Blaze says, with a plain tone, “Easy, lady. We don't have a choice. Sarina gave all of us one final chance and if we mess up, we're not going to be around for you to pound on.”
 
Thunder tells Blaze, angrily, “Hey, do you have give that away?!”
 
Frost tells Thunder, with a sly smile, “Chill, bro. We are not going to lose.”
 
T-Bone tells them, with a plain tone, “We don't want to do this, but we have no choice.”
 
Sakura states, with a serious and demanding tone, “Who do you want this time?! And where are Jaden, Serena, and Aster?!”
 
T-Bone says, seriously, “The boss has something special plan for them.”
 
Thunder says, with a sly smile, “And now, unless you want your two friends to really get zapped, Kira Urameshi, Rei Hino, that little blond haired brat, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha better come forward to duel us now.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Hey! We don't have duel disks!” Just then duel disks with their dueling decks inside appear on the left wrists of Kira, Rei, Naruto, and Sasuke.
 
Blaze says, with a serious tone, “Those will have your dueling decks inside with nothing different unless you make it.”
 
Naruto calls out, with a smile, “That's what I call service!”
 
Frost steps forward and says, with a sly smile, “So, who wants to take me on first?!”
 
Kira comes forward and says, with a serious tone, “Allow me!”
 
Sasuke tells Kira, seriously, “Careful, Kira. We don't know what he is capable of.”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “This asshole won't beat me, Sasuke.”
 
Frost says, with a sly smile and tone, “Ooh, someone is hot today. Time for me to cool you off, little girl.”
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Little girl? Okay, that's it, pal! You are going to get it!” The two of them activate their duel disks, their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Kira and Frost yell out in unison as their duel gets started.
 
Starting Scores:
Kira: 4000
Frost: 4000
 
Kira draws one card from her deck and calls out, annoyed, “I'll start this duel off!” Kira puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “First off, I summon Black Stego to the field in defense mode!” Soon after, Black Stego (1200/2000) comes to the field in defense mode. Kira then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Finally, I put these two cards face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Frost yells out, with a sly smile, “Another Dinosaur deck?! Ha! This duel will be easier than I thought! I've already dueled your friend, The Sarge, and I've already beat his deck!”
 
Our heroes and heroines, expect for Sasuke, gasp out in shock and Kira states, stunned, “What?!”
 
Frost says, with a sly smile, “Allow me to show you!” Frost draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “First, I will play a spell card! Graceful Charity! This card allows me to draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Frost draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I play my Pot of Greed! This gives me two new cards!” Frost draws two cards from his deck and says, when he sees them, “Nice.” Frost puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Then I play my Cost Down card! This card allows me to lower the level of the monsters in my hand by two stars as long as I send one of my cards to the cooler!” Frost sends his Ice Knight (1300/1200) to the graveyard, puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Ready to get to chills! I summon Mobius the Frost Monarch!” Soon after, Mobius the Frost Monarch (2400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Frost says, with a sly smile, “However, since I didn't sacrifice a monster, my main Mobius can't use his special ability, but don't think you are safe, yet! Next, I remove one Fire monster and two Water monsters from my graveyard!” Soon after, one UFO Turtle (1400/1200), his Ice Knight (1300/1200), and one Maiden of the Aqua (800/2000) come out of Frost's graveyard, he puts them in his pocket, out of play, and says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Meet my new friend! Frost and Flame Dragon!” Soon after, Frost and Flame Dragon (2300/2000) come to the field in attack mode. Frost then discards one card in his hand to the graveyard and yells out, “Next, I play his effect! By sending one card in my hand to the graveyard, you little pal is put on ice!”
 
Kira yells out, shocked, “No way!” Just then Frost and Flame Dragon freezes and then vaporizes Black Stego with a mixture of ice and flame attacks.
 
Keiko calls out, stunned, “Kira, no!”
 
Frost then calls out, “Now, Mobius, Ice Lance!” Mobius creates a lance full of ice that slams into Kira and she yells out as she loses 2400 life-points.
 
Kira pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “Reveal trap! Damage Condenser!” Kira's face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Kira says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to you, I can play this! This card allows me to summon any monster from my deck equal or less to the damage that you just gave me! So, in short, the more pain you deal, the more hurt you'll feel!” Kira goes through her deck, takes one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, puts the card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon my friend, Dark Driceratops!” Soon after, Dark Driceratops (2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Naruto calls out, excitedly, “Way to go, Kira!”
 
Frost puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly smile, “Don't be celebrating for your friend, yet, little man! Now, I play this! Mobius Castle!” Just then a huge ice castle similar to the Tai Mahal in India comes to the field and freezes much of the field. Frost then says, with a sly grin, “I can only play this card when my man Mobius is on the field, but that's okay. Now, all of my opponent's Beast, Beast-Warrior, Plant, and Dinosaur-Type monster lose five hundred attack and defense points! I told you that dinosaur don't like the ice age. Look at your little friend.”
 
Kira says, lowly, “No.” Dark Driceratops gives a loud cry as its stats go down from 2400/1500 to 1900/1000!

Frost puts the last card in his hand in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “That's all from me, but the Ice Age has truly begun.”
 
Current Score:
Kira: 1600
Frost: 4000
 
Kira draws one card from her deck, looks at it, puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon Sabersaurus in defense mode!” Soon after, Sabersaurus (1900/500-1400/500) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Frost tells Kira, with a sly smile while pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not this time, girl! What you didn't know is that my main Mobius is so dope, he has his own trap card! Mobius Glacier!” Frost's face-down card is revealed to be Mobius Glacier Continuous trap card and Frost says, with a sly smile, “Now, this card is really going to send chills down your spine! As long as Mobius Castle remains on the field, this card stays activate and it forces all of my opponent's Beast, Beast-Warriors, Plant, and Dinosaurs to stay in attack mode!”
 
Kira calls out, horrified, “No!” Soon after, Sabersaurus goes into attack mode and Kira's two dinosaur monsters feet get frozen.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “This is bad!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, a bit annoyed, “What was your first clue, Naruto?!”
 
Kira puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I place one card face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Frost draws one card from his deck and yells out, seriously, “Now, I . . .!”
 
Kira pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Not so fast, pal! Drop Off!” Kira's face-down card is revealed to be the Drop Off trap card and Kira says, with a sly smile, “Now, you have to drop your card and you can't your Dragon's ability now.”
 
Frost says, with a sly smile while putting the card that he drew into the graveyard, “Not bad. But it won't save you from them! Frost Dragon, do your stuff!” Frost and Flame Dragon fires cold and heat energy at Sabersaurus, destroying it, and costing Kira 900 life-points. Frost then shouts out, “Now, it is extinction time! Mobius, Ice Lance!” Mobius launches a lance made of ice at Dark Driceratops, destroying it, and costing Kira another 500 life-points. Frost says, with a sly smile, “I end my turn, but on my next turn, it is extinction time!”
 
Current Score:
Kira: 200
Frost: 4000
 
Keiko says, worriedly, “This is not good. Kira is down to her last two hundred life-points while this jerk still has every single point!”
 
Mina says, with a worried tone, “But if she loses, we will never get Hinata and Yukina back!”
 
Yusuke shouts out, seriously, “I know that my sis will pull through! She never let us down before!”
 
Kira hears her brother's words and thinks, seriously, “Yeah! I never gave up in any of those fights with my bro during his days as a Spirit Detective and I gave it all I got in battle like the Saint Beasts, the Dark Tournament, Sensei and his goons, and in the Demon World tournament! I've never let anyone down before and I'm not going to now!” Kira puts her hand on her deck and calls out, while drawing one card from her deck, “You know what, pal?! This duel isn't over, yet! It has just started!” Kira looks at the card, gives a sly smile, she puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon Babycerasaurus in attack mode!” Soon after, Babycerasaurus (500/500-0/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Frost yells out, with a laugh, “A little baby?! Is that the best you can do?! And look, the poor dear can't stand the cold?!”
 
Babycerasaurus gives a weak chirp and Kira tells her spirit partner, telepathically, “Don't worry, pal! It's going to get hotter than this cold freak thinks!” Kira's Field Spell slot opens, she puts a card in the slot, and calls out, “Well, he is going to get a boost with my Jurassic World Field Spell!” Soon after, the scene changes with a prehistoric jungle like world with a mountain in the background. Kira then says, with a sly tone, “With this spell on the field, my dinosaurs get a three hundred point power boost!” Babycerasaurus gives a weak cry as it stats' rise from 0/0 to 300/300!
 
Frost says, with a sly smile, “That little pup isn't going to do a thing!”
 
Kira says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “He might not, but this will! I end my turn and activate my trap! Volcanic Eruption!” Kira's face-down card is revealed to be Volcanic Eruption and the mountain in the background explodes as it turns into a volcano! Kira then says, with a sly smile, “When I play this with Jurassic World, all cards on the field are destroyed!”
 
Frost yells out, flabbergasted, “No way!” Just then molten lava destroys Kira's monster and her field spell while Frost loses both of his monsters, his Mobius Castle, and his Mobius Glacier trap card.
 
A card comes out of Kira's deck and she says, with a sly smile, “But it gets worse, pal! Since my little pal was sent to the graveyard by a card effect, I can summon one dinosaur from my deck with four stars or less, so, I play my Kabazauls in attack mode!” Soon after, Kabazauls (1700/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Hikari yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, sis!”
 
Frost draws one card from his deck, gives a groan of disappointment, and he says, plainly, “Pass.”
 
Kira draws one card from her deck and she says, tauntingly, “Ah, what's wrong? Didn't get what you wanted?”
 
Frost says, with a sneer, “Big talk for someone like you. You might get me this turn, but you can't end this duel in one turn!”
 
Kira puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Want to bet? I play my Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Kira draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my Big Evolution Pill! By sacrificing one dinosaur on my field, this can be activated and it stays activate for three turns!” Kabazauls vanishes from the field and Kira says, with a sly smile, “Now, I can summon any dinosaur monsters without any sacrifices!” Kira puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon Super Conductor Tyranno in attack mode!” Soon after, Super Conductor Tyranno (3300/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Frost says, nervously, “That's a lot of points, yo.”
 
Kira puts the final card in her hand in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a sly grin, “Just you wait! I play my Megamorph spell card! Since my life-points are less than yours, my Tyranno's attack power is doubled!” Super Conductor Tyranno's stats rise from 3300/1400 to 6600/1400!
 
Sakura yells out, awesome, “Way to go, Kira! Take him down!”
 
Kira calls out, “You heard Sakura, Tyranno! Crush him flat! Attack!” Super Conductor Tyranno fires a beam of energy right Frost and he screams out as he is hit causing him to lose 6600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kira: 200
Frost: 0
 
As the holograms fade away, Hikari yells out, excitedly, “Great work, sis! You did it!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, with a smile, “As if there was any doubt.”
 
Thunder steps forward and says, “You might have de-frosted that dope, but you won't short-circuit me!”
 
Naruto comes forward and yells out, seriously, “Yeah, you want to bet pal!”
 
Thunder says, with a sly sneer, “You think that you are so smart, brat! Well, you won't be so confident when I'm done with you!” The two of them activate their duel disks, their life-points counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Naruto and Thunder yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Naruto: 4000
Thunder: 4000
 
Thunder draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “I'll start this duel off with this! My Thunder Knight!” Soon after, Thunder Knight (1300/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Thunder then says, with a sly smile, “And get this, kid, when he hangs out with another Thunder-type monster, he gets a four hundred point jolt!” Thunder Knight's stats then rise from 1300/1200 to 1700/1200! Thunder puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “I'm done for now, but this is the calm before the storm.”
 
Naruto draws one card and says, seriously, “Whatever.” Naruto looks up at Hinata and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “Don't worry, Hinata! I will do what it takes to get out of here and make sure that you are safe! Believe it! I won't go back on my word! That's my ninja way!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon Blazing Inpachi in attack mode!” Soon after, Blazing Inpachi (1850/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto shouts out, seriously, “This is taking my friend, creep! Blazing Inpachi, torch his knight!” Blazing Inpachi launches a wave of flames right at Thunder Knight.
 
Thunder pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Sorry, kid, but it is time to find out why I'm called Thunder! I play my Lightning Talisman trap card!” Thunder's face-down is revealed to be his Lightning Talisman trap card and Thunder says, with a sly smile, “This card activates when my opponent's monster attacks and it negates the attack, but it gets worse. Now, you have to draw one card from your deck and you take four hundred life-points of damage per card in your hand!”

Naruto yells out, shocked, “Say what?!” Naruto draws one card from his deck, Blazing Inpachi's attack is negated, and Naruto screams out as he is shocked as he loses 2400 life-points.
 
Hinata calls out, horrified, “Naruto!”
 
Sakura yells at Naruto, annoyed, “Naruto, what are you doing out there?!”
 
Naruto replies, seriously, “What do you think that I'm trying to do?! Let him win!” Naruto puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and says, with a growl, “I place three cards face-down and call it a turn.”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 1600
Thunder: 4000
 
Thunder draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and says, “Now, I sacrifice my Thunder Knight to summon Zaborg the Thunder Monarch in attack mode!” Thunder Knight vanishes and Zaborg the Thunder Monarch (2400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Thunder then says, with a sly smile, “And when my main man comes to the field, one of your monster's gets zapped! Thunder Crush!” Just then large lightning bolts slam into Naruto's monster and destroy it. Thunder then exclaims, seriously, “Now, it is time to feel the power of Thunder! Attack!” Zaborg launches a lightning attack right at Naruto directly.
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Not so fast, pal! I play my trap! Magic Cylinder!” Naruto's trap card is revealed to be Magic Cylinder and Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Nice try, jerk! But this card sends your attack right back at you, so, let's see how you like it!”
 
Thunder calls out, stunned, “Say what?!” Just then two magical cylinders appear the field, the attack goes in the left one, and comes out of the right one, slamming into Thunder causing him to yelp as he loses 2400 life-points.
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “It looks like the odds are even now!”
 
Thunder puts one card in the spell/trap slot and says, with a sneer, “You got lucky, kid! I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 1600
Thunder: 1600
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I play my Spear Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Spear Dragon (1900/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I play my face-down! Rush Recklessly!” Naruto's face-down card proves to be the Rush Recklessly Quick-Spell card and Naruto says, with a sly grin, “Now, this card increases my dragon's power by seven hundred points this turn!” Spear Dragon's stats increase from 1900/0 to 2600/0!
 
Thunder shouts out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Naruto calls out, with a sly smile, “Time to show you why it isn't a good idea to mess with me! Spear Dragon, get rid his friend!” Spear Dragon fires a cyclone force attack from its mouth and destroys Zaborg, costing him 200 life-points. But then Spear Dragon switches to defense mode and Naruto says, with a sly smile, “However, my dragon has to switch to defense mode when it attacks, but it was enough to take overgrown lightning rod down.” Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with this card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 1600
Thunder: 1400
 
Thunder says, seriously while drawing one card from his deck, “You will pay for that brat!” Thunder puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Now, I play my Polymerization! This card allows me to fuse two Thunder Dragons in my hand to form my Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon!” Thunder discards two cards from his hand, two Thunder Dragons (1600/1500 X 2) appears on the field, go into a fusion vortex, Thunder takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and out of the fusion vortex, Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon (2800/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Thunder pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Then I play my face-down! Meteor Rain!” Thunder's face-down card is revealed to be the Meteor Rain trap card and Thunder says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this card, the difference between my monster's attack power and your defending monster's defense points is taken out of your score!”
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Sakura calls out, horrified, “Oh no! Since his dragon doesn't have any defense point, if this attack hits, Naruto's finished!”
 
Thunder calls out, seriously, “That's right, little lady! It's over for your friend! Thunder Dragon, finish it!” Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon launches its attack against Naruto's Spear Dragon and it explodes causing a large explosion as Spear Dragon is destroyed.
 
Sakura and Hinata yell out in shock, “Naruto!”
 
Thunder says, with a wide smile, “It's over!” But when the smoke and dust clear, Naruto is still in the duel with all of his remaining life-points. Thunder yells out, shocked, “But how?!”
 
Naruto points to a Hollowed Life Barrier trap card and he says, with a sly smile, “That's right! I played my Hollowed Life Barrier trap card! I discarded one card from my hand and all damage to me for this turn is zero!”
 
Thunder says, with a sneer, “You managed to survive this turn, but you can't win!”
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck and he says, seriously, “Oh, yeah?! Well, I made a promise to get Hinata and Yukina out of here and I won't go back on my word! That's part of my ninja and I'm going to win no matter what it takes! Believe it!” Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, seriously, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity spell card! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Both duelists drew until they had six cards in their hands, Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Then I play my Soul Release spell card! This card allows me to remove up to five cards in our graveyard from play, but I choose to remove my Blazing Inpachi, my Spear Dragon, and the Tyrant Dragon that I put there with Hollowed Life Barrier!” The three named cards come out of Naruto's graveyard slot, he puts them in his pocket out of play, he then pushes a button on his duel disk, and calls out, “Then I play my Return from the Different Dimension trap card!” Naruto's final face-down card is revealed to be Return from the Different Dimension trap card and Naruto says, with a sly smile, “This card costs me half of my life-points, but that's okay because the monsters that I sacrifice come back to play!” Naruto then puts the cards in his pocket on his duel disk as his life-point are cut in half, then Blazing Inpachi (1850/0), Spear Dragon (1900/0), and Tyrant Dragon (2900/2500) come to the field in attack mode. Naruto then puts one more card on his duel disk and yells out, “Finally, I sacrifice all three of them to summon Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox in attack mode!” Soon after, all three monsters vanish from the field in red chakra-like flames, the flames form together to take the shape of a fox, and with a large demonic roar, Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox (4500/4500) comes to the field in attack mode while it and Naruto are covered in red chakra energy.
 
Thunder says, shocked, “That's not cool. Over four grand?”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “But it gets worse for you, pal, because since my life-points are less than yours, Kyubi's attack points increase by the difference!” Kyubi's stats rise from 4500/4500 to 5100/4500!
 
Thunder calls out, in disbelief, “No way!”
 
Naruto shouts, seriously, “Believe it, pal! Kyubi, end this duel!” Kyubi roars out with great power as it extends all of its nine-tails extend out, slashes Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon multiple times, and Thunder cries out as it explodes costing Thunder 2300 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Naruto: 800
Thunder: 0
 
When the final holograms fade away, Naruto tells Thunder, with a sly grin, “That's game, pal!”
 
Yusuke calls out, excitedly, “Awesome work, Naruto!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “You kicked his butt!”
 
Sakura shouts out, happily, “Way to go!”
 
Naruto rubs his nose and says, with a smile, “Ah, it was nothing.”
 
Hinata thinks in her mind, with a smile, “That was awesome, Naruto. You did great.”
 
Soon after, Blaze steps forward for his duel and he calls out, “All right, let's get this over with! Who's next?!”
 
Rei steps forward and yells out, seriously, “I am, pal!”
 
Blaze tells Rei, with a smile, “Well, the little lady that's good friends with that other girl, Serena Tsukino. This should be interesting.”
 
Mina yells out, seriously, “Go get him, Rei!”
 
Hikari calls out, strongly, “Send him packing!”

Rei says, with a sly grin, “No problem!” Blaze and Rei activate their duel disks, their life-points display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their deck.
 
“Game on!” the two duels cry out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Rei: 4000
Blaze: 4000
 
Rei draws one card from her deck and says, “Ladies first, creep!” Rei puts one card on her duel disk and says, “First, I summon UFO Turtle to the field in defense mode!” UFO Turtle (1400/1200) then comes to the field in defense mode. Rei says, with a serious tone, “That will do for now.”
 
Blaze says, with a smile as he draws one card from his deck, “Will, my young friend?”
 
Rei says, with a sneer, “I'm not your friend, jerk! Just make your move!”
 
Blaze says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Fine! But you are going to wish that I didn't! First, I play my Fiend Sanctuary! This spell card gives me one Metal Fiend Token!” Just then a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Blaze then puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Then I sacrifice it to summon my main man! Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch!” The Metal Fiend Token vanishes and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Keiko and Rei say in unison, worriedly, “That's not good.”
 
Blaze says, with a smile, “For the expression on your face, you know what this guy does! I pick one card from your hand at random and if it is a Monster Card, you lose one hundred life-points for every single star on that card!” Blaze then points to the card on the right and calls out, “And I choose the card on the far right!” Rei gasps as it is revealed to be her Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600), it bursts out in flames as it sent to the graveyard, and Blaze says, with a serious tone, “And since it had nine stars, you lose nine hundred life-points!” Rei yelps out in shock as she is covered in flames as her life-points drop by 900. Blaze then calls out, “Now, Firestorm Monarch, turn her turtle to ash!” Thestalos fires a burst of flames from his right hand and destroys Rei's UFO Turtle.
 
Rei goes through her deck and says, with a serious tone, “Why my little friend is destroyed, pal, I get one Fire monster with fifteen hundred attack points or less from my deck!” Rei takes out one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and calls out, putting the card on her duel disk, “Now, I summon my Ultimate Baseball Kid in attack mode!” To replace UFO Turtle, Ultimate Baseball Kid (500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Blaze winches in shock and she says, with a sly smile, “And I guess that you know when my kid is on the field, he gets one thousand attack for every other Fire monster on the field and since your overgrown firecracker qualifies, my kids gets a boost!” Soon after, Ultimate Baseball Kid's stats rise from 500/1000 to 1500/1000!
 
Blaze puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll put this face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Rei: 3100
Blaze: 4000
 
Rei draws one card from her deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play Mystical Space Typhoon, which destroys one spell or trap card on the field, and I choose that face-down!”
 
Blaze says, solemnly, “Ah, man!” Just then a huge wind destroys Blaze's face-down, a Backfire Continuous trap card.
 
Rei puts one more card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I summon my Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode while Ultimate Baseball Kid's stats rise from 1500/1000 to 2500/1000! Rei says, with a sly smile, “And since my little fire kid is stronger . . . BATTER UP!” Ultimate Baseball Kid creates a flaming sphere in his right hand, launches it into the air, and he slams his bat against it, sending it right at Thestalos, and it explodes on contact, costing Blaze 100 life-points while Baseball Kid's stats reduce down to 1500/1000. Rei then shouts out, with a serious tone, “Now, Solar Flare Dragon, time to really turn up the heat!” Solar Flare Dragon fires a breath of flames at Blaze and he yelps as he loses 1500 life-points. Rei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with this and my dragon takes five hundred points away, but you knew that, right?” Solar Flare Dragon fires a sphere of flames right into him and Blaze groans as he loses 500 life-points.
 
Current Score:
Rei: 3100
Blaze: 1900
 
Mina yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Rei! That's showing them that when you really play with fire, you'll get burned!”
 
Blaze says, with a serious tone, “I think that we will see about that, girl!” Blaze draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play my Trap Booster spell card! This card allows me to play one trap card from my hand as long as I discard one card from my hand!” Blaze discards one card from his hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Robbin Goblin trap card! As long as this card remains on the field, you have to discard one card from your hand every time I inflict damage to your life-points!” Blaze puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Then I play my Card of Demise! This card allows me to draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose my hand!” Blaze draws five more cards from his hand, puts one card into the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Then I play my Mystical Space Typhoon to get rid of your face-down, which I think is your own Backfire!”
 
Rei says, annoyed, “Oh, rats!” Rei's face-down, another Backfire Continuous trap card, is destroyed by a large whirlwind.
 
Blaze then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “Next, I play my Lightning Vortex spell card! I discard one card from my hand in order to destroy all monsters on your side of the field!”
 
Rei calls out, stunned, “Oh no!” Blaze discards one card from his hand and then a huge lightning storm then destroys Rei's two monsters on the field.
 
Blaze then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “Next, I play my Monster Reborn to bring back my main man: Thestalos!” Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) then appears back on the field in attack mode. Blaze then puts the final card in his hand in the spell/trap slots, a hologram of a Continuous spell card with Thestalos and says, seriously, “Finally, I'll give my Firestorm Monarch with my Monarch's Inferno spell card! This card, as long as Thestalos, remains on the field, deals you five hundred points of damage if he damages your life-points!”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “That's not good . . . for Rei anyway!”
 
Blaze then calls out, seriously, “That's right! Now, Thestalos, show her the real fire!” Thestalos fires a beam of flames right at Rei and she yells out in shock as she loses 2400 life-points.
 
Mina calls out, stunned, “Rei!”
 
Blaze then says, “Now, my spell drains five hundred more of your points anyway!” Just then Rei groans as she loses 500 more life-points and Blaze then says, “And thanks to my trap, since I damaged you twice, you lose two cards from your hand!” Rei then discards the only two cards in her hand to the graveyard!”
 
Current Score:
Rei: 200
Blaze: 1900
 
Sakura says, worriedly, “Oh, man! That's not good! Rei's down to two hundred points and she has no cards in her hand! If she doesn't pull a miracle now, she's a goner!”
 
Blaze tells Rei, with a sly smile, “Your friend is right, Ms. Hino! This duel is over! You are about to get burned, big time!”
 
Rei tells Blaze, as she prepares to draw, “No way, pal! My friends, Serena, Jaden, and the others, never give and they are counting on me to win! I'll never give up to the very end! You don't know what it damn well means to have friends that you can count on and who also count on you! I made a promise to help and protect my friends, no matter, and I'm going to keep it! They taught me that there is always a chance to win and I'll fight on until my last life-points!” Rei closes her eyes and thinks in her mind, “Powers of flames and Mars, please hear me, give me strength and guide to victory! Help me protect my friends and my princess! I believe in them and in myself! Now, give me the strength to win!” Just then a faint image of Rei's Mars symbols along with another unknown symbol appears on her forehead for a second, her eyes shoot open afterwards, and she draws one card from her deck. Rei then puts the card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly smile, “All right, pal, it's over! I play my Snatch Steal spell card! This card allows me to steal one monster on your side of the field and equip him with this card! But during your Standby Phases, as long as this card remains in play, you get one thousand life-points, but this duel is already over! So, hand over, your Firestorm Monarch!”
 
Blaze calls out, horrified, “No!” Just then Thestalos goes from Blaze's side to Rei's side.
 
Mina exclaims, excitedly, “Way to go, Rei! Take it on home, girlfriend!”
 
Rei shouts out, seriously, “You heard him, Thestalos! Torch him!” Soon after, Thestalos fires a burst of flames at Blaze and he yells out shock as he is hit costing him 2400 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Rei: 200
Blaze: 0
 
With the end of the duel and the final holograms fading away, Rei goes back to all of her friends and Mina tells her, hugging her and excited tone in her voice, “Way to go, Rei! You really did it!”
 
Rei replies, nervously, “Thanks, I think.”
 
T-Bone then steps forward to duel and Blaze tells T-Bone, “T-Bone, you are last chance.”
 
T-Bone tells Blaze, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, my homie. I won't screw this time.”
 
Frost tells T-Bone, seriously, “You had better not or we are on ice, big time!”
 
Sasuke steps forward and says, seriously, “Let's get this over with.”
 
T-Bone tells Sasuke, seriously, “Let's go, Academy boy.” Soon enough, T-Bone and Sasuke activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” the two duelists yell out in unison as their duel starts.
 
Starting Scores:
T-Bone: 4000
Sasuke: 4000
 
Sakura yells out, encouragingly, “Go get them, Sasuke.”
 
Naruto calls out, seriously, “Yeah! Don't screw up here! Hinata and Yukina are counting on you!”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, plainly, “Idiot. Do you really believe that I would let them win Naruto? No, the pride of my people and the fate of our world on the line here, so, I can't and will not fail!”
 
T-Bone says, drawing one card from his deck, “I'll kick things off!”
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “As you wish!”
 
T-Bone puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “First, I'll start off with Giant Soldier of Stone in defense!” Giant Soldier of Stone (1300/2000) comes to the field in defense mode. T-Bone then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I throw this spell card! Guidance to Ore!” Soon after, a large stone cave appears behind T-Bone.
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “That's the same card that he used against Jaden last time! Is going to use the same strategy or something similar, but different? Better keep my eyes open and watch out!”
 
T-Bone puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “And to end my turn, I'm throwing down some face-downs. That's all from me, ya.”
 
Sasuke draws one card from his deck and says, “My move! Draw!” Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I play my Polymerization spell card!” Sasuke discards his Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Meteor Dragon (1800/2000) monster cards to the graveyard, takes one fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and says, “So, I fuse my Red-Eyes Black Dragon with my Meteor Dragon to summon my Meteor Black Dragon!” Soon after, Meteor Black Dragon (3500/3000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
T-Bone yells out, shocked, “Over three grand?!”
 
Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I see that you can count T-Bone! Now, I play my Fairy Meteor Crush! Thanks to this spell, the difference between my dragon's attack points and your defending monster's defense points are now dealt to you as damage!” T-Bone yelps out in shock and Sasuke yells out, seriously, “Now, Black Dragon, Infernal Meteor Crush!” Meteor Black Dragon launches spheres of dark red rock and red and black flames at T-Bone's monster, destroying it, and costing T-Bone 1500 life-points, thanks to Fairy Meteor Crush.
 
T-Bone says, seriously, “You might have gotten the first strike, but my home boys aren't done, yet! And that's all thanks to Guidance to Ore!” A card comes out of T-Bone's deck, T-Bone puts it on his duel disk, and another Giant Soldier of Stone (1300/2000) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end with this.”
 
Current Score:
T-Bone: 2500
Sasuke: 4000
 
T-Bone says, with a serious tone, “Whatever, Academy boy.” T-Bone draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “I'll kick it with Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards!” T-Bone draws two more cards from his deck, T-Bone then displays a spell card with rocks being dug up my machines, and T-Bone says, seriously, “Next, I'll kick with Mine Excavation! This card allows me to remove one of my rock homeboys from my grave and summon a new one from my deck that's the same level! So, I'll be removing my Soldier of Stone!” T-Bone removes his Giant Soldier of Stone from the graveyard, put it in his pocket, a card comes out of his deck, T-Bone puts it on his duel disk, and he says, “Meet a good pal of mine! Mine Golem!” Soon after, Mine Golem (1000/1900) comes to the field in attack mode, T-Bone puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play my Infernal Reckless Summon! Since my main man was special summoned, I can play all other copies of my homeboy from my deck!” Two cards come out of his deck, T-Bone takes them, puts them on his duel disk, and two more Mine Golems (1000/1900 X 2) in attack mode.
 
Sasuke thinks, in a serious tone, “This is not good! This is really going to hurt me!”
 
T-Bone pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play my trap! Minefield Eruption!” T-Bone's face-down card is revealed to be Minefield Eruption and T-Bone says, with a sly smile, “This card slams you for one thousand life-points for every Golem on the field. Then every one of my Golems is kicked the curve, but it will be worth it!” Just then Sasuke yells out in shock as he is blasted from below as he loses 3000 life-points in one shot.
 
Sakura calls out, horrified, “Sasuke!” Soon after, all three Mine Golems are destroyed in huge explosions.
 
T-Bone puts a card on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I'm kicking Soldier to the curve!” Soon after, Giant Soldier of Stone vanishes and Granmarg the Earth Monarch (2400/1100) appears on the field in attack mode. T-Bone says, with a serious tone, “Yes! Yes! Give it up for Granmarg the Earth Monarch, here, to kick this duel into high gear! Now, check out dog's special ability! I can send one face-down to the grave and I choose mine!” Granmarg destroys T-Bone's face-down card, which is revealed to be Dominant Volcano, and T-Bone says, with a serious tone, “It's Dominant Volcano and when it blows, you get slammed for three hundred! That's right! This card is the bomb!” Sasuke yells out as an explosion of red light hits him, taking out 300 more of his life-points. T-Bone puts the last card in his hand in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “During my next Standby Phase, we can check out our decks for a Fire monster, but this duel won't last as long since I play my Ragieki to kick up a storm and take out your monsters!” Just then a huge lightning storm blasts Sasuke's Meteor Black Dragon and destroys it.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “Sasuke's monster is gone! He doesn't have anything to defense himself!”
 
Sasuke says, seriously while pushing a button on his duel disk, “Don't count on it, Naruto! I reveal my trap! Call of the Haunted!” Sasuke's trap card is revealed to be Call of Haunted and Sasuke says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this card, I'm allowed to call a monster back from my grave! And I choose my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
T-Bone says, with a snort, “Fine. I'll chill out for now.”
 
Current Score:
T-Bone: 2500
Sasuke: 700
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, “That was too close! He isn't a joke! He is one hard-core duelist! If I don't take him serious, I will lose! So, I will handle him like I do any enemy: Without mercy!” Sasuke draws one card from his deck, puts the two cards in his hand in the spell/trap slots, and says, “I'll place these two cards face-down and call it a turn!”
 
T-Bone draws one card from his deck and says, “Too bad for you, boy!” T-Bone then says, “Now, we go through our decks and get a Fire monsters, thanks to the ability of my Dominant Volcano and then we can kick it to the field!” T-Bone and Sasuke go through their decks, take out one card from their decks, and T-Bone says, displaying one Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000), “I've got mine!”
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “I don't have one.”
 
T-Bone says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “That's too bad, dog! Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! We draw until we have six cards in our hand!” Sasuke and T-Bone draw from their decks until they have six cards in each of their hands. T-Bone says, seriously, “Now, it is time for all of peeps to come out and rock!” T-Bone puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “And it starts with this, my Blue Moon spell! When I have four monsters with four different attributes, I can dis them all to play a mad powerful field spell!” T-Bone discards one Mobius the Frost Monarch (2400/1000), one Zaborg the Thunder Monarch (2400/1000), one Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000), and his Granmarg card on his duel disk causing two cards to come out of his duel disk. T-Bone's Field Spell slot then opens, he puts one card in the slot, and the slot while he puts the card on his duel disk, calling out, “Also, I get to summon one of the rocking dudes in my deck! So, put your hands together for DJ Demiurge EMA!” Soon after, the field transforms into a huge rocky and mountainous field and Demiurge EMA (3300/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. T-Bone then says, seriously, “Now, one spell or trap card gets transformed and becoming totally tricked by turning into Homunculus Tokens!” Soon after, T-Bone's Guidance to Ore and one of Sasuke's face-downs get transformed into Homunculus Tokens (800/800 X 2) in defense mode.
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “Nice.”
 
T-Bone says, with a serious tone, “And as you know with seeing my duel with the Jay man, my Demiurge gets eight hundred attack points for every Homunculus Token on the field!” Soon after, Demiurge EMA's stats increase from 3300/2000 to 4900/2000! T-Bone says, seriously, “Enough to take you out, home boy! Kick it big D!” Demiurge moves in to attack Sasuke's Red-Eyes Black Dragon.
 
Sasuke pushes a button on his duel disk and he says, seriously, “Now, I play my face-down! Emergency Provisions!” Sasuke's face-down is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick Spell card and he says, plainly, “Now, I sacrifice my other card in order to regain one thousand life-points!” Just then the Homunculus Token on Sasuke's side of the field is gone and Sasuke's life-points increase by 1000 while Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “And with one token gone, you monster loses eight hundred attack points!” Demiurge EMA's stats go down from 4900/2000 to 4100/2000!
 
T-Bone says, seriously, “It is still enough to take you out, boy.”
 
Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “Don't count on it! I play my Trap Booster spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Sasuke discards one card from his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, seriously, “I play my Reinforcements trap card! This gives my Red-Eyes an extra five hundred attack points!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon's stats increase from 2400/2000 to 2900/2000!
 
T-Bone yells out, not worried in the least, “Doesn't matter! He will still bring on the pain!” Demiurge blasts Red-Eyes Black Dragon, destroying it, and taking 1200 of Sasuke's life-points away! T-Bone tells Sasuke, with a serious tone, “You might have saved yourself, but you had better make those points count or it is peace out forever.”
 
Current Score:
T-Bone: 2500
Sasuke: 500
 
Sasuke draws one card from his deck and he says, seriously, “One more turn is all that I will need.” Sasuke looks at his deck, closes his eyes, draws the card with determination in his expression, and after he draws the card, his eyes shoot open. When he looks at the card, he gives a sly grin, he puts the card in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play Monster Reborn in order to bring back my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) then comes back to the field in attack mode. Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “Next, I play my Inferno Fire Blast! Since Red-Eyes is on the field, you take damage equal to his attack points!”
 
T-Bone yells out, shocked, “Say what?!” Just then Red-Eyes launches a sphere of black flames at T-Bone and he yelps out as he loses 2400 life-points. T-Bone says, seriously, “Nice try, Academy boy, but I'm still kicking!”
 
Sasuke puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, with a sly smile, “Not for long! I sacrifice my Red-Eyes Black Dragon to summon Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Dragon vanishes from the field in dark red flames and those dark red flames turn into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000). Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Now, for every dragon in my graveyard, he gain three hundred attack points and since there are my Red-Eyes, my Meteor Dragon, my Meteor Black Dragon, and a Mirage Dragon that I discarded with Trap Booster, he gets twelve hundred extra attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats rise from 2400/2000 to 3600/2000!
 
T-Bone says, with a sly smile, “That's not enough to stop my homeboy.”
 
Sasuke puts the final card in his hand into the spell/trap slots and says, “Don't count on it! I play my final card! My Heavy Storm! Now, all trap and spell cards on the field are destroyed! And since that Token also counts as a spell or trap card, it is gone too!”
 
T-Bone calls out, shocked, “No way!” Just then a huge storm destroys his Token and his Field Spell, returning the field to normal.
 
Sasuke says, with a sly smile, “And without that other Token, your monster gets weaker!” Demiurge EMA's stats go down from 4100/2000 to 3300/2000!
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Yes! Way to play, Sasuke!”
 
Sakura calls out, excitedly, “I knew that you could do it, Sasuke!”
 
Sasuke exclaims, in a very serious tone, “Now, Darkness Dragon, get rid of him right now! Attack with Inferno Darkfire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon launches a breath of dark red and black flames at Demiurge and destroys it, costing T-Bone 300 life-points and ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
T-Bone: 0
Sasuke: 500
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and then Hinata and Yukina lower down to the ground and released from the crosses!
 
Kuwabara calls out, excitedly, “Yukina!”
 
Naruto shouts out, happily, “Hinata, you are okay!” Soon enough, Hinata and Yukina are reunited with their friends. Naruto tells Hinata, “I'm so glad that you are okay!”
 
Hinata asks, blushing, “You were worried about Naruto?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a smile, “Of course! You are one of my best friends and I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you!”
 
Hinata feels a little disappointed, but she shakes it off and says, with a smile, “You did great out there Naruto.”
 
Naruto says, with a wide smile, “Thanks, Hinata.”
 
Hikari asks Yukina, “Are you okay, Hinata?”
 
Yukina nods her head and says, “Yes. Thanks to all of you.”
 
Yusuke tells Yukina, with a smile, “I didn't do a damn thing! You should thank Rei, Kira, Naruto, and Sasuke for getting you away from those jerks!”
 
Mina tells Rei, with a smile, “You really kicked butt out there, Rei! Makes me wonder if you are a `Chosen Duelist' too.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Indeed, she is, my friend!” Just then the scene changes and everyone finds themselves besides Jaden, Aster, Serena, Syrus, Tyranno, and a defeated Sarina.
 
Sarina's `warrior' gasp in shock and Blaze yells out, shocked, “I can't believe it! Sarina lost!”
 
Jaden tells the group with a smile, “You're okay!”
 
Serena asks them, “What happened?!”
 
Hikari tells Serena, with a wide smile, “Rei, Kira, Sasuke, and Naruto kicked the butts off of these four jokers!”
 
Jaden asks, amazed, “They did?”
 
Yusuke tells Jaden, with a smile, “Yeah! They did awesome out there! Every time that one of these four had them down, they managed to pull off an incredible win!”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “It looks like you, Aster, and Serena took care of her.”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “It took a lot, but yeah, we did.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “And Serena took care of the enemy sent against her. Maybe all of us are `Chosen Duelists'.”
 
Sarina then says, in a serious tone, “You are indeed correct, Jaden.” Everyone looks at Sarina, surprised, and says, “These tests prove what I thought. Jaden, you, Aster Phoenix, Serena Tsukino, Yusuke Urameshi, Hikari Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Rei Hino, Kira Urameshi, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki as well as Kagome Higurashi are eleven of the twelve `Chosen Duelists', dueling with the power to change the course of fate and destiny, and the powers that my brother needs.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Wait! There are twelve `Chosen Duelists'?”
 
Sarina nods her head and replies, “Yes. There are twelve `Chosen Ones', duelists with the powers that I told about that can save the universe or bring its doom, but you and the others so far are only eleven of the twelve, there is still one more out there, but I can say that he or she will come soon enough. When I heard about Sartorius and the Society of Light, I knew there was something wrong with him.”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “You can say that again.”
 
Sarina says, seriously, “Please hear me out. Sartorius wasn't always like this. For years, my brother and I were shunned because of our gifts with my brother having a talent to seeing into the future. He was once a good person until one day when a mysterious man came. My brother was a modest fortune teller at the time and after my brother gave him his reading of his future, he gave him a card as payment. However, something evil was in that card and I noticed a change immediately. I warned him to put it away, but he wouldn't listen and it was too late! My brother's soul was split in two and the Sartorius that I knew was gone! Now, this evil within him controls him through an evil side while imprisoning his true and gentle side.”
 
Kuwabara says, shocked, “Whoa! Talk about split personalities.”
 
Rei asks Sarina, curiously, “What about this card that contain that evil force?”
 
Sarina says, plainly, “It was a hero card, much like Aster's.”
 
Aster yells out, seriously, “Sarina, what the name of the card?! What did it look like?!”
 
Sarina tells Aster, with a sad tone, “Sadly, I wish I could say more, but after my brother was possessed by the evil that it contained, it vanished.”
 
Aster calls out, stunned, “Vanished?!” Just then a huge rumbling comes over the field and everyone gasps out in shock.
 
Yusuke calls out, confused, “What in the hell is going on here?!” Keiko immediately holds onto Yusuke as the whole system starts to collapse.
 
Sarina shouts out, concerned, “Everyone! You must leave now! This whole program is about to collapse!”
 
Our heroes and heroines and the Sarina's four `soldiers' yell out in shock, “What?!”
 
Sarina points to portal and she calls out, “There! There is where you can make your escape!” Sarina tells her `former' employees, “Your services are no longer needed and you are free to go. However, I will remain here and your powers will be gone.”
 
The four of them gaps in shock and Blaze shouts out, stunned, “Sarina, how will we be winners without your power?!”
 
Sarina tells them, with a smile, “Follow Jaden's path and find your own power. It is the only true path that will work. I, thank you, for your services. Now, please go.”
 
Thunder says, seriously, “You don't need to tell us!” Soon after, the four of them started to head to the portal.
 
Jaden tells Sarina, worriedly, “Come on, we have to go!”
 
Sarina glows a bright white and she says, “Go, Jaden! I will remain here in cyberspace to keep watch over my brother! It has been my plan from the start!”
 
Rei calls out, stunned, “That's just crazy!”
 
Sarina starts to melt into the ground and she says, “Please do not worry about me. Just save my brother from the evil force within him and remember, you will need to free Kagome Higurashi in order to do it. Good luck, Chosen Duelists, the fate of the universe lies in your hands.” Soon after, Sarina fully phases into the floor.
 
Naruto calls out, seriously, “Wait!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, seriously, “It's too late, Naruto! We have to get out of here!” Our group of heroes and heroines immediately rush into the portal and head back for the `Real World'.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present day, Yusuke nears the `White Dorm's' doors and he thinks, seriously, “After that, we and Sarina's former `goon squad' returned to the Real World where we meet up with Darien, Bastion, Mr. Moto, and Hiei. Before we left however, Hikari and Kira made a short `trip' to the SOL hotel with Hiei and they made sure that this trick won't be tried ever again with what they did! On the meanwhile, we had to explain to Hinata about Serena's and her friend's secret since she told us it was Ami, Hotaru, and possible Lita as Sailor Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter that attack her. Soon after we returned to Duel Academy, we found what appeared to be a weird `Goth girl' named Alice in the Red dorm, but we soon found out it was a doll spirit or something and it was pretty pissed, but Jaden managed to calm its spirit before it claimed Hassleberry as his next victim. Soon after, while Jaden, Hassleberry, Syrus, and Naruto were exercising one day, they got stopped near the `White Dorm' and Alexis accused Jaden of spying on her, forcing him to duel some weird `game show' dork from their dorm or Jay would expelled! How rude was that?! However, my sister made sure that white bitch was put in her place! But then I made one of the stupidest mistakes in my life and let myself get fool by that asshole, Sartorius, to hurt the girl that I love! It started just sometime ago today, Keiko wanted me to meet with her in Obelisk Arena . . .”
 
Flashback; Earlier that day
 
In the hallways of Duel Academy, we find our former spirit detective racing down the hallways of Duel Academy and he wondered what was on his girlfriend's mind.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “What would Keiko want to talk to me about alone? Well, I won't know until I find out!” Soon enough, he finds himself in front of the entrance within one of the entrance to the arena and he slowly enters inside. Just before he fully enters, he hears some slight moans and when he turns to his right, he gasps silently as he felt his heart break into dozen of pieces. Keiko, his Keiko, was leaning against the wall and kissing another boy, a very handsome Ra Yellow boy with light dirty brownish-blond hair, quite passionately with her arms on his sides. He never thought that he would see this and he thought in his mind, heartbroken, “No! No! It can't be true! This has got to be some wrapped dream!” However, what Yusuke saw was real and with tears in his eyes, he thinks, “Keiko, why . . .?” Soon enough, he ran off, but he didn't notice the look of disgusted look in Keiko's closed eyes, her arms making motions to push the boy off her, and the package on the ground near her. As Yusuke ran away, he didn't hear the yells of Rei Hino, Kira Urameshi, and Hikari Urameshi calling for the boy to get off Keiko.
 
Flashback; on the roof of the main building of Duel Academy
 
Later that day, we find Yusuke on the roof of the main building on Duel Academy with tears of anger and sadness in her eyes when he hears footsteps coming up from the stairs. Yusuke turns his eyes to see Keiko with a small card-shaped box coming up the stairs and noticing her.
 
Keiko says, with a nice tone, “Yusuke!”
 
Yusuke asks, with a low angered tone, “What is it?”
 
Keiko was taken aback by Yusuke's angered tone, but she says, “I wanted to find you and tell you something.”
 
Yusuke says, with a low snarl, “You want to tell me about your new boyfriend.”
 
Keiko asks, perplexed, “What are you talking about?”
 
Yusuke then looks at her, she yelps as she sees a look of anger and rage in her eyes, and he brawls at her, angrily, “Damn the fuck that you don't! I saw you, Keiko! I saw you with that other boy in Obelisk Arena!”
 
Keiko gasps out in shock and she asks, stunned, “You saw that?!”
 
Yusuke says, with an angered tone, “No damn kidding! I saw that! I trusted you, Keiko! I trusted you with all my heart! And you ripped it out of me!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a worried tone, “Yusuke, you don't understand! It wasn't what it looks like!”
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily and with his eyes filled with anger, betrayal, and hurt, “The fuck it isn't Keiko! I saw who you were all over that guy!”
 
Keiko shouts out, tears of sadness starting to form in her eyes, “No, Yusuke, you don't understand! It wasn't like that! Please . . . let me explain . . .!” Keiko holds the box out, but Yusuke slaps it from her hands causing her to gasp in shock.
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily and nastily, “Get the fuck away from me! I don't need your damn pity, bitch!”
 
Keiko says, weakly, “Yusuke, please . . .!”
 
Yusuke shouts out, angrily, “I don't want the hell to hear it! It's over, Keiko! Do you understand?! It's over!” Just then Yusuke's body is surrounded by his spiritual aura and it blasts Keiko to the ground, hard. Yusuke turns away with an angered huff while Keiko start to whimper and whine as tears fall down from her eyes as she slowly gets to her feet.
 
Keiko says, weakly and solemnly, “I thought that you were better than that . . . Yusuke . . . an understanding person . . . I thought that we had something special . . . BUT I GUESS THAT I WAS WRONG . . .!!” Keiko, totally in tears, run off to the stairs, crying her eyes out, and Yusuke gives a look of concern, but snarls as he turns away.
 
Yusuke says, with a low growl, “Drama queen.”
 
Sometime later; Back on the same roof
 
Sometime soon after, Yusuke is lying down on the roof with the box that he slapped from Keiko's hands over where it landed and Yusuke took a few glances at, but he growls as she shrugged it off.
 
Just then he hears footsteps coming towards him and before Yusuke can turn his head, a familiar angrily female voice yells at him, “YUSUKE URAMESHI, YOU HAD BETTER GET THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR FAT ASS!!!” Yusuke yelps as he jumps to his feet and he turns to meet the angered gazes of Kira Urameshi and Mina Aino.
 
Mina yells at Yusuke, annoyed, “Yusuke, what you did to Keiko was damn well wrong?! I heard about it from her and Kira!”
 
Yusuke states, with a snarl, “Why are you bitching about it?! Do you not know what she damn well did to me?!”
 
Kira yells at Yusuke, angrily, “Not what you thought because I know what really happened!”
 
Yusuke says, with a nasty snarl, “Because that cheating wench told you!” Kira then gives a loud yell of anger as she bashes Yusuke right in the left cheek and knocking him onto the roof, really hard, causing it to crack somewhat. Yusuke states, stunned, “What in the hell?! Why in the hell did you just punch me?!”
 
Kira yells out, angrily, “Because you are such a fucking asshole, Yusuke Urameshi! Keiko didn't tell me! I was there when it happened! This guy forced herself on Keiko and forced her to kiss him! Didn't you notice some kind of disgusted look on Keiko's face?!”
 
Yusuke yelps in shock, remembers back to that terrible incident, sees the image, and he says, lowly, “Yeah . . .!”
 
Kira calls out, seriously, “Plus, our sister, Kari, and Rei could tell you this! We also found out that asshole was a member of the Society of Light disguised as a Ra!”
 
Yusuke calls out, in shock, “Say what?!”
 
Kira tells Yusuke, with a nasty tone, “Well, you finally are listening! When we threw that guy to the ground, we told Keiko to go find you so that you would be safe from this ass and we were preparing to pound him when we found he was wearing a Society uniform under the Ra Yellow one! We managed to him to say that freak Sartorius told him to do that!”
 
Mina says, seriously, “Keiko tried to explain to you, but you damn well didn't listen and you blew her off like that!” Yusuke gasps in horror, goes over to the box, opens it, and it is revealed that there is a set of new dragons card with a note.
 
The note says:
 
Dear Yusuke,
 
I wanted to talk to you to going out to see the sun set from the mountain top today and plus, I found these new dragon cards! Dothory gave them to me for half-price when she heard I was giving them to you! I hope that you like them! This is for being the greatest boyfriend and friend ever!
 
Love,
 
Keiko
 
Yusuke sheds tears of sorrow and sadness from his eyes, he says, weakly, “Oh, dear lord, what . . . what the fuck have I done?” Yusuke was starting to cry when he remembered what Kira and Mina just told him and he thinks, worriedly, “If Sartorius told him to do that asshole to do this, then he must have wanted me to get angry and break up with Keiko! And if that's his plan, then he must . . .!” Yusuke gasps in horror and cries out, in pure horror with an ear piercing scream, “OH, SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mina and Kira had to cover their ears from the ear piercing scream from Yusuke, but before they could do anything, Yusuke ran off.
 
Kira shouts out, stunned, “Yusuke?! Damn it! Yusuke, where in the hell are you going?!” However, Yusuke was already far down the stairs and away from Mina and Kira, rushing for one destination.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, we find our former spirit detective and Obelisk Blue student standing in front of the doors with a serious look in his eyes.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!! How could I have been so blind?! How could I let my emotions get the fucking better of mine?! How could I have fallen for that asshole's dirty trick?! And how could I have hurt Keiko like that?! She would have never done anything like that! That asshole agent that Sartorius sent must have used some mumbo jumbo to trap Keiko in the wall and timed it that I would see that! How could I have been a fucking idiot?! I just damn well hope I'm not too late! If that asshole did something to Keiko, I will never forgive him!” Yusuke then sighs and thinks in his mind, with a very sad and solemn tone, “But then again, it was my pig-headed attitude that hurt Keiko so much! I should have listened to her and tried to be understanding, but instead, I hurt her in the worse way possible! Damn it! If she is brainwashing, then it is partially my fault for falling for that asshole's trick!” Soon after, Yusuke puts on a brave and angry face and kicks open the doors of the `White Dorm' walking into a hallway of stunned male and female SOL members, including Chazz, Alexis, Lita, Yolei, Ken, TK, Kari, and Kagome.
 
Chazz yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “What in the heck are you doing here, dork?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “I don't have time for your bull, Princeton! I want to know where Keiko is now!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold sly tone, “Why should you care? Last time that we checked, you slapped her away from your life and hurt her!”
 
TK tells Yusuke, with a cold nasty tone, “You are the one that hurt her, Yusuke! Most likely, she doesn't want to see your damn dorky face, again!”
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “So, go find her yourself!”
 
Chazz says, with a cold plain tone, “Yeah! This dorm belongs to the Society of Light, so, get out blue boy!” Yusuke then gives a roar of anger, uses his super-speed to get to Chazz, and before anyone could react, he grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air!
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily, “I've had enough of your mouth, asshole! You and your fucking cult have pissed me off for the last time! Now, tell me where she is now!”
 
Lita says, with a cold angered tone, “Let him go, Urameshi! Now!”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a nasty reply, “Make me, bitch!” Lita roars as she runs at Yusuke, but he bashes her in the chin with the other arm and using his enhanced spirit and demon super-strength to send him flying right into the wall, cracking it, but her Senshi endurance manages Lita to only get knocked senseless.
 
Alexis, Kari, and Yolei yell out in horror, “Lita!”
 
Yusuke says, with an angered tone, “Does anyone else want to piss me off?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, in a cold nasty tone, “Typical, Yusuke. When someone doesn't give you what you want, you just beat the person up. You haven't changed one bit despite what I thought before. You are just as arrogant and jerky as ever!”
 
Yusuke gasps in horror and thinks in his mind, “Shit! Please, don't let be who I think it is! Please!” Yusuke turns to the source of the voice, but his heart dropped down to his stomach when he sees Keiko, wearing a female SOL uniform and with a cold nasty look in her eyes, standing in front of him along with Sartorius. Yusuke drops Chazz to the ground and he chokes out, weakly, “K-K-Keiko . . .”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a cold harsh look in her eyes and cold nasty tone in her voice, “What do you want this time, Yusuke?! Haven't you inflicted enough pain on me already, you asshole?! Now, you are here to give me more pain, Yusuke?! You are a sadistic asshole, you know that?!”
 
Those words hit Yusuke right in the heart and Yusuke tells Keiko, in a begging tone, “Keiko, you don't know what you are saying! That jerk is messing up your mind!”
 
Keiko shouts out, in a cold angered tone, “Oh, shut up, Yusuke! Master Sartorius is a great man! I should have known better to listen to you and fight him! He helped me see the truth when you hurt me like none other . . .!”
 
Flashback; Sometime after Keiko's and Yusuke's `break up'
 
It has been sometime after Yusuke `hurt' Keiko when he fell for the trick that made him believe that Keiko betrayed him and now, we find Keiko, crying her eyes out, at the beach after she ran as fast as could while passing Mina, Kira, and Hikari, and she told them what happened. Kira and Mina told Keiko that they would straighten Yusuke out, but Keiko couldn't bear to face Yusuke and headed to the beach where she fell onto her hands and knees.
 
Keiko says, choking back tears as best as could and weakly, “Yusuke . . . I thought that we had something special . . . maybe he's right . . . I should have fought back . . . But I couldn't move for some reason . . . However . . . maybe I should have fought back more . . . Maybe I did betray him . . .”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, calmly, “Or maybe it is Yusuke that betrayed you, my dear.” Keiko gasps as she recognizes the voice, gets to her feet, and whips around to the source of the voice to see none other than Sartorius with Kagome, Yolei, Kari, and Michelle standing in front of him.
 
Keiko states, with a nasty tone, “What do you want freak?”
 
Yolei tells Keiko, in a cold annoyed tone, “Watch you mouth to Master Sartorius, Keiko!”
 
Sartorius motions for Yolei to be calm and Sartorius tells Yolei, calmly, “Calm, Ms. Inoue. We can't be surprised by her reaction to us like that, so, it is not too surprising that she would react in this manner.”
 
Keiko asks, with a demanding tone, “What do you want, Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a calm tone, “I've seen what happened and seen what that brutish person of an ex-boyfriend, Yusuke Urameshi, did to you.”
 
Keiko yells out, annoyed, “Yusuke is not a brute!”
 
Kagome tells Keiko, with a cold plain tone, “Then why didn't Yusuke let you explain about what happened when that dork from Ra Yellow tried to rape you?”
 
Keiko says, weakly, “Well, it did look like what it did . . .”
 
Yolei tells Keiko, with a cold serious tone, “That's bull and you know it, Keiko! You had a look of resistance with your eyes closed! You had a look of disgusted and he could plain see from where he was watching!”
 
Keiko asks, with a defensive tone, “How do you know?”
 
Kari says, with a cold sly tone, “Master Sartorius knows and he knew that rotten ex-boyfriend of yours would hurt you so badly.”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a calm tone, “I know that you do not trust us, especially after the stunt that we pulled in Domino City, but you must understand that the lines between good and evil aren't easy defined and the world isn't black and white. Sometimes you must do what you must to protect and save this world from evil and darkness.”
 
Keiko says, annoyed, “Just get on with it.”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, bowing his head, “As you wish, Ms. Yukimura, let me get to the point. Forgive me if this hurts you, if your boyfriend really cared and loved you, wouldn't he allowed to explain about what happened instead of brutishly throwing you away and hurting you like that? Wouldn't had he be understanding to you instead of harshly doing what he did? I mean, Yusuke Urameshi is a former street punk and class `clown' as you can say, but he isn't dumb when it comes to common sense and he can be quite the understanding person. Aren't I correct?” Keiko wanted to make a counterargument, but something inside of her tells Keiko that Sartorius is right.
 
Keiko says, weakly, “I guess so . . .” Keiko shakes her head and exclaims, seriously, “No! You are just trying to mess with my head!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a calm tone, “Far from it, my dear. I'm just trying to convey the truth to you. Maybe it is possible that since you know that Yusuke is half-demon, from his Ma-zoku ancestor, that he doesn't trust you anymore. That maybe deep down, he believed that as a human, compared to him, a half-demon, that you wouldn't stay true to your love and his love for you waned. Maybe that he doesn't truly love you anymore.”
 
Keiko yells out, seriously, “No way! Yusuke wouldn't . . .!” However, Keiko couldn't say anymore because of what happened and doubt starts to form I her mind no matter how hard that she tries to shake it out of her mind. Keiko then exclaims, trying to stay strong, “No! Just because Yusuke is a half-demon and I'm fully human shouldn't mean that he wouldn't trust me! It doesn't matter to me that if he has demon blood or not! I mean some of our friends are demons and they proved that like humans, they can be good people too!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a calm tone, “Very good point, my dear. Demons and humans are very much alike since they can be either good or evil, they have their own personalities, which are various, and they come in all shapes and sizes, there are more demon verities than human ones, and the only difference is that demons have demonic powers and humans aren't born with powers like they have.”
 
Kagome tells Keiko, with a cold plain tone, “However, the question that Sartorius-sama asked, Keiko, is that did Yusuke believe in this or did this difference between you and him, even through it doesn't matter to you, matter to him?” Keiko chokes because she couldn't come up with a good answer to that question.
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a calm tone, “You can't really answer that question because you really don't know. Yusuke, even through he cared about you, could have doubted your loyalty because of this fact. He could have doubted your love for him because you are fully human and he is half-demon. And if he truly loved you, why would he doubt you? If he didn't, why wouldn't he allow you to explain about what happened between that brutish boy when he imposed himself on you and made it look like that you were breaking up with him.”
 
Keiko says, trying to get of the doubt forming in her mind, “No! I don't . . . I don't believe you!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with an evil smile and calm tone, “Your eyes tell me different, my dear. However, let me prove it to you and maybe you will have a chance to prove your loyalty to Yusuke. Remember, I am his enemy, but what if you defeated his enemy in duel?” Keiko looks at Sartorius in surprise and Sartorius asks Keiko, “How about it? If you challenge me to a duel, you win, and Yusuke hears about it might change his mind about you. He will know that you are loyal to him and he will come back into your arms. He will know that you are not some weak human and that you are strong person, who never really hurt or betrayed him. This could be your big chance, Keiko Yukimura, to prove that you are a truly strong person and not just some `Ms. Perfect' that you hate to be known as.”
 
Keiko gasps and yells out, shocked, “How do you know that?!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with an evil sly smile, “How? My dear, I know everything about you. I can see the future after all.” Keiko doesn't know what to do or say, but she figures since she is a Chosen Duelist, she does have a chance to win, and she knows that Yusuke really doesn't like Sartorius, loving to see him leave in total defeat.
 
Keiko then shakes her head and says, trying to sound strong, “Okay! You're on, Sartorius!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with an evil sly grin, “As you wish, my dear. However, I already know what the result will be. No one can escape destiny, my dear, not even a Chosen Duelist like you.”
 
Kagome tells Keiko, with a cold sly grin, “Ready to see the light?” Keiko becomes nervous, but she takes a deep breath and prepares for this duel as Michelle gives her a duel disk, Keiko puts the duel disk on her left wrist, and puts her dueling deck inside while Sartorius does the same. They activate their duel disks, draw five cards from their decks, and the four SOL members step back.
 
“Let's duel!” Keiko and Sartorius yell out in unison as their duel began
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, Yusuke gasps as Keiko tells the rest of the story and he thinks, solemnly, “Fuck! I'm too late! Sartorius already got to her first and used his mind-games to beat her in a duel and brainwash her! How could I have let this happen?! How could I've fallen for that freak's fucking trick?!”
 
Keiko then says, with a cold serious tone, “Like I said, Yusuke, Master Sartorius defeated me in the duel and I saw the light. I should have known better! Chosen Duelist or not, I should have never defied destiny! And personally, I saw the truth! I thought that you were better than I gave you credit for Yusuke, but you are the no better than the other boys that `drooled' over me back in the `old days' at Sarayashiki Junior High!”
 
Yusuke asks Keiko, perplexed, “What are you talking about Keiko?”
 
Keiko rolls her eyes and asks Yusuke, coldly, “Hello! Didn't you think that I wanted a `new start' like you? Back when I was naïve, I did follow you because I loved you, but didn't you think that there was another reason that I went to Duel Academy?! Yes, Yusuke, like you, I wanted a `new start'! Sure, I really cared about my reputation as the top student back at our old junior high and high school and I worked hard to maintain it! However, soon enough, my reputation started to give me `unwanted titles' like `Ms. Perfect' or something like. People thought me as the girl that could do no wrong and that I was some kind of perfect `gifted' girl. And they treated every time that I make a mistake like . . . like it was the end of the world or something! People couldn't see that I've just a regular girl that's a real hard worker to get where she was and that I can make mistakes sometimes! Plus, they treated our former relationship as news. They were always saying how a perfect girl like me would chose a `loser' like you, Yusuke, and it got me so annoyed. Just because you were a former street punk doesn't mean that you were trash or something. You saved that kids' life and you did such good things as a Spirit Detective! Those students wanted me to go to other guys that had handsome faces or had `high stats' in money, grades, like me, or something, but most of the time, these guys were just plain asses that only cared about me for my grades or something. Do you why I loved you so much, Yusuke? It's because you treated me as I truly was, a regular girl!”
 
Yusuke asks Keiko, confused, “What do you mean?”
 
Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “Do I have to point it out to you? Even with your former pervert actions and stuff really bugged, you treated me like I wanted to be treated as a regular girl, like the others, through I wished that you respected my top student stats, you didn't really care about me through my looks or my grades . . . or so I thought. That's why I was really glad when you wanted to come to Duel Academy! It would be a fresh for you and for me! I could work hard and become a top student here where I find people and friends here other than those still with the nonbelievers that respects for me with my `top student' stats, but also cared for me as one of them like a regular girl and not some `Ms. Perfect' as well as having a relationship without some kind of `bad' reputation.”
 
Yusuke is shocked by this and he says, stunned, “Keiko, I never knew . . .”
 
Keiko says, with a cold nasty tone, “Well, I guess that I was right! You never really cared about expect for my grades to help you or my stats to help you out of jams like those other rotten dorks, didn't you?!”
 
Yusuke shakes his head and tells Keiko, begging tone, “No way in hell! I did love you, Keiko! I didn't care about your damn stats or your smarts! I loved you for you, Keiko! I really did!”
 
Keiko yells out, with a cold angered tone and several tears coming down her eyes, “Then why in the hell didn't you let me explain about what happened, huh?! Maybe, deep down, you didn't care about me because you thought I would betray you just because you are a half-demon and I'm human, when I didn't care at all!” Those words hit Yusuke right in heart and he lowers his head, but then he gives an angered glaze at Sartorius, remembering it was one of his goons that forced himself on Keiko.
 
Yusuke says, lowly and angrily, “You did this . . .” Yusuke yells out, with pure anger and rage in his eyes as his spirit aura totally erupts scaring everyone expect for Sartorius, “I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, YOU ASSHOLE!!!” Yusuke then takes aim with his right index finger and prepares his Spirit Gun to kill Sartorius, but Keiko immediately moves in front of Sartorius and holds out her arms protectively.
 
Yusuke yelps in shock, unable to fire with Keiko in the way, and Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “I won't let you kill, Master Sartorius, Yusuke! He is a great man and showed me the error of my ways by bringing me into the light! If you want to kill him, you will have to kill me first! But then again, that should be a problem, isn't it, Yusuke? I'm nothing to you, now, so, go on! SHOOT!!!”
 
The final words sting Yusuke's heart, he powers down, and he says, lowly, “I can't . . . I love you, Kei . . .”
 
Keiko states, with a cold serious tone, “You do, huh? Then prove it to me! I challenge you to a duel, Yusuke!” Yusuke gasps in shock and Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “That's right! Prove that you really love me, Yusuke! If you win, then I will leave the Society of Light, but if you lose, then you will join us! But then again, you don't really care, so, see you later!”
 
Yusuke yells out, seriously, “No! I accept your challenge!” Keiko gives a slight look of surprise and Yusuke says, seriously, “I know that the only way to get through to you is to duel you! I love you, Keiko, and I won't lose you! So, let's duel!”
 
Sartorius gives an evil smile and thinks in his mind, “Excellent. Just as the cards told me! Yusuke Urameshi and Keiko Yukimura are The Temperance and The Star, two of the Chosen Duelists that I need, but they also prove to be each other's weakness! Yusuke is Keiko's weakness and Keiko is Yusuke's weakness! Now, with his heart desiring to bring Keiko back into his arms and hurt because he had hurt her by misunderstanding what happened, he will do anything to bring her back, even seeing the light . . .”
 
(Within Obelisk Arena; Sometime later)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find Keiko and Yusuke, with duel disks that have their respective dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists, standing on opposite sides of the dueling platform while the seats are filled with male and female SOL members with Sartorius, Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Alexis, Chazz, Kari, TK, Yolei, and Ken standing on the top row looking down at the duel.
 
Chazz asks Sartorius, curiously, “Master, are you sure that this is wise? That dork, Yusuke, might be a jerk, but even I've got to admit that he is a decent duelist and he is one of the `Chosen Ones' that you spoke of?”
 
Sartorius tells Chazz, with a serious tone, “Correct, Sanda.”
 
Trista asks Sartorius, with a cold logical tone, “Then there is a chance that we will lose Keiko Yukimura to the nonbelievers, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius tells Trista, with a plain tone, “There is no need to fear, Ms. Meiou. Everyone must accept destiny, especially those two, sooner or later. Those two are destined to be together and be together in the light, even if they don't know it.”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, as he prepared to duel his `ex'-girlfriend, “Shit! How do I damn well let myself get into these messes?! Because of that asshole and allowing myself to fall for his fucking trick, I got the girl that I loved brainwashed into his cult! Well, she won't be for long! Hold on, Kei! I'll get you out of there! It's the least I can do to make up for the bullshit that I did to you!”
 
Just then a voice calls out to Yusuke's mind, “What makes you think that you will not hurt her even more by beating her?!”
 
Yusuke shakes his head and he thinks in his mind, “What the fuck?!”
 
Keiko asks Yusuke, with a cold serious tone, “Ready, Yusuke?”
 
Yusuke replies, nervously, “Ready as I will ever be!” Yusuke and Keiko activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Yusuke and Keiko yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Keiko: 4000
Yusuke: 4000
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and she says, in a cold serious tone, “Ladies, first, Yusuke!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “First, I summon my Charcoal Inpachi in defense mode!” Soon after, Charcoal Inpachi (100/2100) comes to the field in defense mode. Keiko then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Yusuke draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move, Keiko!” Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play White Dragon Ritual!” Yusuke discards one Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800/1600) monster card to the graveyard, puts one card from his hand on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Gearfried to summon Paladin of White Dragon!” Soon after, Paladin of White Dragon (1900/1200) comes to the field in attack mode, a card comes out of Yusuke's duel disk, he puts it on the duel disk, and yells out, “Next, I play his effect and sacrifice him to summon one Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck!” Paladin of White Dragon vanishes from the field and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Yusuke then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play this spell card! Burst Stream of Destruction! With Blue-Eyes on the field, I can destroy all of your monsters, Kei!” Keiko gasps in shock as a huge sphere of electrical energy smashes into her monster and she shields herself as it is destroyed. Just then images of when Yusuke brutally threw Keiko to the ground enter Yusuke's mind and he thinks to himself, “What in the hell?! Why is that damn moment entering my mind?!”
 
The voice that Yusuke heard before tells him, telepathically, “You know why that image came to you, Yusuke! You hurt her and you know that you might hurt her again!”

Yusuke shakes his head and replies, in his mind, solemnly, “No way! I would never hurt Keiko . . . through I stupidly like my ego and emotions get the better of me like it always did! But when I get Keiko back, that will change!”
 
The voice calls out to Yusuke, mentally, “Will it?”
 
Yusuke calls out, mentally, “Whoever the fuck you are . . . GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!” When he heard the voice was gone, for now, Yusuke gives a sigh of relief.
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, coldly, “You've just triggered my trap! Backfire!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Backfire Continuous trap card.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “Crap! I should have seen that coming!”
 
Keiko then says, seriously, “Now, you lose five hundred life-points for every Fire monster that you destroy on the field, Yusuke!” Yusuke yells out in shock as flames engulf him as he loses 500 life-points.
 
Yusuke then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with this.” Yusuke gave a sigh of relief and he thinks, perplexed, “What the hell?! I felt relieved that Keiko took the lead! If I lose, I will end up like her! I can't allow that!”
 
Just then the voice calls out into Yusuke's mind, “So, you will truly abandon her, Yusuke?” Yusuke shakes his head and tries to ignore the voice.
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Yusuke: 3500
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and calls out, in a cold serious tone, “My move!” Keiko removes her Charcoal Inpachi from her graveyard, puts it in her pocket, out of play, and she says, putting another card on his duel disk, “I remove my Inpachi from play to summon Inferno in defense mode!” Just then Inferno (1100/1900) appears on the field in defense mode. Keiko puts another card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Next, I sacrifice my Inferno to summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch in attack mode!”
 
Yusuke calls out, shocked, “What?!” Inferno vanishes as it is sacrifice and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “Thanks to his ability, as you well know, when he's summoned, you are forced to discard one card from your hand and if it is a monster, you lose one hundred life-points times its star level! But since you have only one card, it is time to move on!” Yusuke displays his Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and discards to the graveyard. Keiko says, with a cold sly tone, “Sorry, Yusuke, but since that's a seven star monster, you lose seven hundred points.” Yusuke groans out as he loses 700 life-points as his body glows red. Keiko then says, with a sly grin, “And since I sent another Fire Monster to the graveyard, you lose another five hundred points!” Yusuke yells out in shock as flames danced around him when he loses another five hundred life-points. Keiko then calls out, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Next, I reveal my Salamandra Equip Spell card!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Salamandra Equip Spell card and Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “This card gives my Firestorm Monarch an extra seven hundred attack points!” Thestalos' stats rise from 2400/1000 to 3100/1000!
 
Yusuke says, drolly, “Just great.”
 
Keiko calls out, seriously, “Thestalos, take out Yusuke's dragon now!” Thestalos launches a burst of flames at Yusuke's Blue-Eyes, destroying it, and Yusuke yelps as he loses 100 life-points. Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “That will do, Yusuke! Maybe you should learn to trust people more!”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Yusuke: 2200
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “Did I really doubt Keiko's loyalty when I told her about my demon ancestor? No! What in the hell am I thinking?! I knew that Keiko would never betray my secret, but why can't I get this feeling that I really didn't trust her out of my fucking head?! Someone must be screwing with me! I've got to stay focused and get Keiko out of this damned cult!” Yusuke draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “I play Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Yusuke and Keiko draw until they have six cards in their hands. Then Yusuke pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I play Call of the Haunted!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be Call of the Haunted and Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Now, I bring back my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes back to the field in attack mode. Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Stamping Destruction spell card! Since I have a dragon on the field, I can destroy one spell or trap card on the field and the owner of that card lose five hundred life-points!” Just then a huge dragon-like foot crushed Keiko's Backfire Continuous trap card costing her five hundred life-points. Yusuke then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Polymerization!” Yusuke discards two more Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500 X 2) monster cards from his hand to the grave along with the one card on his duel disk, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, seriously, “Now, I fuse my three Blue-Eyes White Dragons to summon my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Two more Blue-Eyes White Dragons come to the field, go into a fusion vortex with the third, and out of the fusion vortex, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
TK says, with a cold plain tone, “This isn't good for Keiko.”
 
Yusuke yells out, “Blue-Eyes, take out her monster! Neutron Blast!” Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon fires three beams of blue energy from its heads that turn into one powerful blast and it slams into Thestalos causing Keiko to yell out in shock as her monster is destroyed costing her 1400 life-points. Just then images of what happened on the roof earlier between him and Keiko appear in Yusuke's mind again and he cringes at them. Yusuke thinks in his mind, perplexed, “What in the fucking hell is wrong with me?! Why do these damned images keep appearing in my head?!”
 
The mysterious voice calls out into Yusuke's mind, “That's because you are denying the truth, Yusuke Urameshi! You are afraid that after you `free' Keiko! You will break her heart again and hurt her again!”
 
Yusuke yells out to the voice, mentally, “That's bullshit! Why are you trying to pull?!”
 
The mysterious voice yells out into Yusuke's mind, “Deny the truth all you want, but why do you feel that this fear inside of you? You misunderstood what happened between Keiko and that other student before, what makes you think that you won't make the same mistake twice? You thought that she betrayed you, when you betrayed her! You broke her heart and torn it to shreds without giving her a chance to explain! You didn't trust her! You know that you didn't trust her and give her a chance to explain! Then you had to hurt her like that!”
 
Yusuke struggled to keep the voice's words from getting to him, trying to deny something, but he thinks in his mind, “Shit! I don't want to listen, but this fucking voice has a point! I hurt Keiko and I didn't trust her enough to let her explain! I just assumed that she betrayed me! I just assumed that she went behind my back and I let my emotions get the fucking better of me! I hurt her in a terrible way and I can't be sure that I can forgive myself! However, I will get her back from that rotten ass!”
 
The voice yells out in Yusuke's mind, “What makes you think that she didn't lose on purpose? What makes you think that she wanted to change? To be stronger and be accepted by those for her skills and ability, but not treat her like `Ms. Perfect'. Plus, another point, did you consider why she came to Duel Academy even through she had achieved top status at your old school? Did you consider her feelings?”
 
Yusuke yells out into his mind, “Shut the fuck up! Get out my head!”
 
The mysterious voice tells Yusuke, mentally, “As you wish, but you must remember my words or you might end up hurting the one that you love, again.” Yusuke tries to get the words of the mysterious voice out of his head, but those words stuck to his head and he couldn't get them out.
 
Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 2100
Yusuke: 2200
 
Keiko draws one card from her duel disk and calls out, “My move! I won't lose Yusuke! I know with destiny on my side, I will win!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Quick-Summon spell card! Now, I can summon another monster to the field!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, in a cold serious tone, “And I chose another Solar Flare Dragon!” Soon after, another Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, seriously, “I'm done, but my dragons aren't! Now, they take one thousand of your life-points!” Just then the two Solar Flare Dragons launches fireballs at Yusuke and he yelps as he loses 1000 life-points.
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 2100
Yusuke: 1200
 
Yusuke draws one card from his deck and says, putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play Pot of Greed and draw two cards from my deck!” Yusuke draws two cards from his deck, notices one of them is Lightning Vortex, and he prepares to play it, but something inside of him stops him. Yusuke thinks in his mind, perplexed, “What in the fuck?! I've got Lightning Vortex in my hand and I can end this duel and get Keiko back, but what in the hell is stopping me?!”
 
The mysterious voice booms in Yusuke's mind, “It is real simple, Yusuke. You fear that after you get her back that she might have lost the duel on purpose and doesn't want you back or even if she does take you back, you will hurt her as you did before!”
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily and mentally, “No the hell way! I won't make that mistake again!”
 
The mysterious voice replies, mentally, “Can you really be sure? You left her for Demon World and she stayed true to you! And what happened when you saw her with another guy without giving her the chance to explain? You threw her off, hurt her, and came to the conclusion that she betrayed you! You didn't trust her enough! You were afraid because you were part-demon and she was fully human that she wouldn't love you! And you let your emotions get the better of you, Yusuke Urameshi! And with that, you hurt the girl that you love!”
 
Yusuke calls out, mentally and angrily, trying to get his words out his head, but can't, “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!”
 
The images of what happened between Yusuke and Keiko on the roof appear in his mind, again, and the mysterious voice tells Yusuke, “Do you really think that you can change so quickly? Do you really believe that Keiko will accept you back after that so willing? Do you think that she will really think that you have changed if you beat her and `free' her?” No matter what he did, Yusuke can't get the words of the mysterious voice out of his head. Yusuke then looks at his hand, sees a Mirror Force and Hollowed Life Barrier trap card along with his Lightning Vortex spell card, and he takes them, puts them in the spell/trap slots causing the holograms of two face-down cards to appear.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “Damn it! Whoever or whatever that fucking voice is, he is really getting to me! However, with my Mystical Space Typhoon already face-down to prepare for Keiko's White Veil, knowing that ass he gave her one, and with these traps, I will be protected and I can figure out a way to win without that voice to get to me.”
 
The mysterious voice then booms, telepathically, “What makes you think that winning will bring her back to you?” Yusuke tries to ignore, but the `mind games' of this mysterious voice are getting to him.
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “I end my turn!”
 
In the stand, Alexis says, with a cold sly smile, “Guess he isn't as good as we thought.”
 
Sartorius replies, with an evil sly smile, “Don't be so sure. Even if Ms. Yukimura plays White Veil, Yusuke's Mystical Space Typhoon will surely destroy it and with those trap cards in waiting, he will surely win.”
 
The SOL members with Sartorius gasp in shock and Kari asks Sartorius, “Master Sartorius, so, even if Keiko uses White Veil, she will lose!”
 
Sartorius tells Kari, with an evil sly smile, “Not necessary. Yusuke Urameshi may deny many things, but he can't deny that it is his destiny to be with Keiko Yukimura and he knows what he must do to truly be with him.” The SOL members give Sartorius a perplexed look as he goes down towards the stairs at the end of the stands.
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck, puts one card from her hand on the duel disk, and calls out, “This is the end, Yusuke! I sacrifice my two dragons to summon Infernal Flame Emperor!” The two monsters vanish from the field and Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko pushes the button on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play my face-down! My Riryoku spell card! This card cuts your Ultimate Dragon's strength in half while increase my Flame Emperor's strength by the same amount for this turn!” Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon's stats go down from 4500/3800 to 2250/3800 while Flame Emperor's stats increase from 2700/1600 to 4950/1600! Keiko then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, in a cold sly tone, “Now, I play this card! Have you heard of White Veil, Yusuke?!” Just then Keiko's Flame Emperor turns pitch white with glowing purple eyes.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, “This is my chance! Time to end this!”
 
Yusuke moves to activate his face-down Mystical Space Typhoon while the mysterious voice tells Yusuke, telepathically, “You are not going to activate that spell card and win this duel, are you? Do you want to prove your love to Keiko? Do you really want to risk hurting her and losing her again? If you really want to change and keep her in your arms for all time, then you know what you have to do. If you do so, you will have her in your arms forever . . . Prove your true love to Keiko Yukimura, Yusuke Urameshi . . . prove that you love her . . . you know what to do . . .!” Yusuke struggles within himself to try to figure it out, but then he lowers his arms and prepares for the end. At that moment, the rest of our heroes and heroines rush in and they gasp to see what's happening.
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Damn it! It's true! Keiko has been brainwashed and she's about to beat Yusuke!”
 
Kira yells out, stunned, “Yusuke! Keiko!”
 
Keiko calls out, seriously, “End this Flame Emperor! Show Yusuke the light with White Light Torch!” Infernal Flame Emperor launches a beam of white flames at Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Yusuke's face-downs were destroyed, and the attack smashes into Ultimate Dragon destroying it causing Yusuke to cry out as he loses 2700 life-points, ending the duel immediately, and sending him flying backward as he lands onto the platform with a thud while his world went white and knocking him into unconsciousness.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 2100
Yusuke: 0
 
As the final holograms fade away, our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines gasp in shock and horror and Kuwabara yells out, stunned, “Urameshi!”
 
Hikari and Kira shout out in unison, “Yusuke!”
 
Mina says, stunned, “He . . . He lost!” Soon after, Sartorius goes over to Keiko and Keiko looks at her `Master'.
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a plain tone, “Well played duel, Ms. Yukimura, however, I believe that you should forgive Yusuke. He proved his love for you.”
 
Keiko asks, perplexed, “He did?”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a plain tone, “Yes, he did, my dear. He lost the duel on purpose to be with you. His face-down cards were Mystical Space Typhoon, Mirror Force, and Hollowed Life Barrier.”
 
Keiko yells out, stunned, “Wait! If he had those, he could have destroyed my White Veil when I played it and he could have crushed my monster with Mirror Force! Why didn't he played his spell card when I played mine?!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with an evil sly smile, “That's because he loves you, Keiko. He wants to be with you and you are the only one for him. He is sorry for what happened and I must tell you. One of my members went off and was the one that forced that kiss on you. I made the mistake of telling him when I saw the future of you and him kissing that he rushed off with that Ra Yellow uniform and did what he did in order to get you. That member of mine has been reprimanded.”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “You fucking asshole! That's a lie!”
 
The SOL was already down on the floor and Kagome yells out Hikari, nastily, “You watch your mouth to Sartorius-sama, Kari! He is a great man and deserves to be respected.”
 
Kira shouts out, angrily, “When he plays with other's feelings, no the hell way!”
 
Sartorius tells our heroes and heroines, with an evil smile, “It is not surprise to those that don't believe in the light would react in this manner. However, despite what you think, it is indeed Ms. Yukimura's and Yusuke Urameshi's destiny to be together in the light. He finally realized it and he finally stopped fight it.”
 
Naruto calls out, angrily, “You are starting to piss me off, pal!”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a plain tone and evil smile on his lips, “Yusuke has proven his love to you and now, he is by your side in the light. Go to him.” Keiko's eyes become dull and lifeless for a second as they give off a slight purple glow and when they return to normal, she immediately walks over to Yusuke prone form and kneels before him.
 
Keiko asks Yusuke, “Yusuke?” Yusuke gives a moan and slowly rises into a sitting position, looking at Keiko with his brown eyes, which have a hint of coldness in them. Keiko tells Yusuke, with a cold sly smile, “Now, I understand. It is our destiny to be together, Yusuke. Come with me into the Society of Light. Do you see Master Sartorius truth?” Keiko rises to her feet, extends her hand, and she says, with a cold loving smile, “Come with me, Yusuke. Be with me in the light. Join me and the Society of Light.”
 
Kira yells out, begging tone in her voice, “Yusuke, don't do it! Stay with us.”
 
Yusuke then replies, coldly, “And what?! Be a stupid perverted jerk that punches before he thinks, Kira? That would hurt the girl that he loves before letting her explain the truth. Stay as that dumb asshole known as the `Great Urameshi'?” Yusuke looks at the rest of our heroes and heroines with a cold harsh look in his eyes, making them all winch, and he says, with a cold angered tone, “Not on your fucking life! I'm never going back to that life! I've made my choice!” Yusuke then takes Keiko's hand, which makes everyone gasp in shock and horror.
 
Kurama says, horrified, “We . . . We are too late. Sartorius has brainwashed them both.”
 
Hikari looks at Sartorius, with great anger and rage in her eyes, and then she yells out, as her spiritual aura explodes, “YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!!” Hikari leaps right at Sartorius with the intent to kill him, but Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista get their transformation wands out, but they are different with white staffs and wings instead of golden ones.
 
Mercury White Night Power-Make up!”
 
Jupiter White Night Power-Make up!”
 
Saturn White Night Power-Make up!”
 
Uranus White Night Power-Make up!”
 
Neptune White Night Power-Make up!”
 
Pluto White Night Power-Make up!”
 
In a mixture of light blue, green, purple, orange, aqua-marine blue, pink, and sickly white lights, Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, transformed into the `white' version of their Super Sailor Scout forms.
 
When they were done with their transformations, Sakura yells out, shocked, “What the?! Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Ms. Ten'ou, Ms. Kaiou, and Ms. Meiou are six of the Sailor Scouts!”
 
Uranus White World Shaking!”
 
Neptune Deep White Submerge!”
 
Pluto White Night Scream!”
 
Three large white planet-shaped spheres, one of air energy, one of water energy, and one of pure energy, are launched right at Hikari and Hikari screams out in pain as the attacks slam into her, sending her smoking and badly burned form across the floor with a sickening thud while Yusuke protects Keiko and the two of them go over to Sartorius.
 
Kira yells out, horrified, “Kari!” Kira immediately goes over to his fallen sister while Serena, Rei, and Mina had enough and took out their transformation devices.
 
Moon Eternal Power-Make up!”
 
Mars Crystal Power-Make up!”
 
Venus Crystal Power-Make up!”
 
Soon after, Serena, Rei, and Mina are bathed in multi-colored light and transform into Eternal Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Mars, and Super Sailor Venus. Soon after, the three of them get in-between the SOL members and the fallen two female Urameshi twins.
 
Naruto calls out, amazed, “Whoa! That girl is the famous Sailor Moon that we've heard about back in our village!”
 
Sakura says, with an amazed tone, “This is incredible!”
 
Sasuke gets into a defensive stance and he says, “Yeah, but Sartorius has six of them under his control with only three of them on our side.”
 
Naruto says, amazed, “Whoa. Those are some short skirts.”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, annoyed, “Naruto, I hope you don't get any of that Toad Sage's `acts'.”
 
Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Are you kidding me?!” Naruto thinks in his mind, “Through something tells me that Pervy Sage's antics have influenced me.”
 
Sailor Mars yells out, angrily, “Don't come any closer and leave Kari alone!”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold nasty tone, “She was about to attack Sartorius-sama! That little wench got what she deserved, Rei!”
 
Sailor Mercury says, with a cold logical tone, “Have you finally come to terms with your destiny, Serena?”
 
Sailor Moon yells out, seriously, “No way! I'll never follow this freak of nature!”
 
Sailor Pluto shakes her head and says, in a cold plain tone, “Very unwise, princess. You should know better.”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “Princess?”
 
Sailor Venus replies, nervously, “Explain later!” But just then a red light is seen and everyone looks to see Kira backing away from Hikari as she is slowly rising to her feet.
 
Sailor Mars yells out, shocked, “Oh, boy! That's not spirit energy! That's demon energy!”
 
Kurama calls out, seriously, “Her Ma-zoku blood is awakening! Sailor Moon, get you, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Venus out of the way! We don't know what will happen!”
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “Demon energy?! Ma-what?!”
 
Kuwabara tells Naruto, “Explain later!”
 
Sailor Moon says, trying to protest, “But . . .”
 
Kira shouts out, seriously, “Don't argue with Kurama! Come on!” The three Sailor Scouts immediately move out of the way as the marks of the Ma-zoku appear on Hikari's body, her lips turn ruby red along with her fingernails, her hair comes out of the ponytail and grows until it hits the floor, and her eyes gives a bright red glow of demonic power.
 
Hikari says, with a deep angered growl, “You will pay for this . . . I swear you will pay . . .”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Just try it, freak!”
 
Hikari yells out, extremely angered, “Fine, bitch! I will!” Just then with a pitch scream of anger, she launches a blast of powerful demonic energy at the Sailor Scouts and they scream as they are flown and slam right into the wall, extremely hard, and knocked senseless.
 
Ken yells out, stunned, “Oh my god! She is so powerful!”
 
Yolei says, worriedly, “No damn kidding!”
 
Kari yells out, seriously, “Master Sartorius, get out of there!”
 
Hikari calls out, angrily, “No, you fucking don't!” Hikari uses her new demonic super-speed to teleport away and reappear in front of Sartorius, ready to kill him. Hikari yells out, enraged, “You're dead!” But just then Yusuke's fist slams into her chest causing her to lose all of the air and a bit of blood to come out of her mouth. Hikari croaks out, weakly, “Bro, why . . .?” Yusuke then ruthless bashes her in the face, really hard, causing her lip to be cut, and sending him flying right into the wall causing the wall to crack from her impact as well as leaving an imprint of her body when she hits it. Hikari then falls to the ground on her stomach and into unconsciousness.
 
Kira yells out, horrified, “Kari!” Kira immediately rushes over to her unconsciousness.
 
Sailor Mars yells at Yusuke, angrily, “Damn you! That was your sister!”
 
Yusuke gives a hint of concern in his cold eyes, but then he replies, with a cold angered tone, “Attacking Sartorius-sama is like attack Keiko! And no one attacks her either! So, she is no sister of mine if she does stuff like that!” Yusuke returns to Keiko's side and she kisses him on the lips.
 
Kira sees this and thinks in her mind, enraged, “Damn you! Damn you, Sartorius! You son of a bitch! You will pay for playing with Keiko's and Yusuke's emotions like this to turn them into your mindless tools! I swear that you will pay!” Kira immediately puts her transformed and unconscious sister on her right shoulder and yells out, seriously, “Let's get out of here!”
 
Sailor Moon asks, perplexed, “What about?!”
 
Darien tells Sailor Moon, “There is nothing we can do, Serena! We have to get out of here!”
 
Sailor Venus says, a bit nervously, “We are a bit outnumbered.” Soon enough, the group of heroes and heroines run as fast as they could run, leaving Yusuke behind to his fate along with Keiko.
 
As they run down the hallways, Sakura says, seriously, “This is horrible! Now, we've lost Yusuke and Keiko to those bastards!”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “And that means two more Chosen Duelists to add to his `collection'.”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “We need to stop him and soon.”
 
(Days later; within one of the dueling arena within Duel Academy)
 
However, as the days after losing Keiko and Yusuke to the SOL, things seemed to get worse and worse with the Society of Light targeting the Ra Yellow dorm and nearly everyone, expect for Bastion, Hinata, and Kuwabara, have been brainwashed by the SOL. And the ones mainly responsible are Chazz, Alexis, Kari, Yusuke, Keiko, Kagome, Kari, TK, Yolei, and Ken as well as six SOL controlled Sailor Scouts Today, we find Chazz dueling against three Ra Yellow boys and Yusuke, now wearing a white male uniform of the SOL, dueling against another three Ra Yellow boys while Alexis, Kari, Keiko, Kagome, TK, Yolei, Ken, Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista watched. Chazz had 2000 life-points while all of the Ra Yellow boys had only 500 life-points left with Chazz having his X-Head Cannon (1800/1500), Y-Dragon (1500/1600), and Z-Metal Tank (1500/1300) with the Ra Yellow boys having no monsters at all with it being Chazz's turn.
 
Chazz yells out, with a sly smile, “Welcome to the Society of Light, boys! Attack!” All three monsters attack the Ra Yellow boys and they cry out as their life-points drop to zero and they fall unconscious as their worlds turn white. On the meanwhile, Yusuke has 4000 life-points remaining to the Ra Yellow boys 1000 life-points each, but Yusuke has his three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3) while the Ra Yellow boys had none and Yusuke is ready to attack.
 
Yusuke says, with a cold sly smile, “Okay, dorks, time for you to come with us! White Lightning!” The three Blue-Eyes White Dragons attack the Ra Yellow boys and they cry as they lose the rest of their life-points while their world goes white as well with all three of them going into unconsciousness.
 
Trista says, with a cold sly smile, “Good work, you, two.”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a cold sly smile, “I knew that you win. Destiny is on your side and no one can stop you when you are able to see what will happen.”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a cold loving smile, “Thanks, Kei. You were right as always.” Keiko and Yusuke share a kiss and Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “With these dorks, that makes up the whole of the Ra Yellow dorm. Only those geeky Slifers are left.”
 
Alexis tells Yusuke, with a cold serious tone, “Did you forget about your friend, Kuwabara? Or Hinata Hyuga and Bastion Misawa, but then again, Bastion isn't too important.”
 
Kari tells Alexis, with a cold plain tone, “Don't be so sure, Alexis. Master Sartorius told me that Bastion Misawa has a lot of talent.”
 
Yolei tells Kari, with a cold nasty tone, “Yeah, right, Kari. If he is so good, then why doesn't Sartorius-sama order us to duel him.”
 
Michelle tells Yolei, with a cold sly grin, “Don't be so hasty, Yolei. Sartorius-sama told us that good things are many times saved best for last.”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, with a cold sly grin, “That's right. Bastion has a need for attention and soon enough, he will come to us willingly.”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold sly smile, “That's right. That geek always wanted to be noticed, so, soon enough, he will come to us.”
 
Lita nods her head and says, with cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama is very wise. I can't see why Mina, Rei, and Serena see that.”
 
Ami tells Lita, with cold sly smile, “Don't worry, Serena and the others will come around and see the light soon enough.”
 
Amara says, with a cold serious tone, “We had better report back to Sartorius-sama. He is waiting for our report.”
 
The other SOL members, expect for Chazz, nod their heads and say in unison and in cold serious tone, “Right.” The group prepared to `awaken' their newest members and bring them to the `White Dorm' as soon as possible while a group of Duel Monster's spirits look on sadly including the Ojama brothers, Fox Fire, Winged Kuriboh, and two regular Kuriboh.
 
(Later that day; Within Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Within Duel Academy's harbor, we find our remaining non-brainwashed heroes and heroines, Serena, Rei, Mina, Darien, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Kira, Kuwabara, Hikari, Kurama, Jaden, Tyranno, Syrus, and Bastion, doing two various activities with Jaden, Tyranno, Syrus, and Mina doing some fishing while the other were walking or standing around, discussing. After the day that Yusuke and Keiko got brainwashed into the SOL, the group has been in disarray and Kira tried to contact the Spirit World, but no luck. Hikari had her hair cut back to its normal length and it is back in her ponytail and the Ma-zoku markings have faded away while Kira is training Kari to handle her new demon energy, our non-brainwashed Sailor Scouts and Darien gave Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura inside information about them.
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “Damn it! They've nearly brainwashed the whole of the Ra Yellow dorm! That asshole has control of most of the student body!”
 
Kuwabara tells Hikari, seriously, “We know, Hikari.” Kuwabara says, with angered snort, “That son of bitch! He played on Keiko's and Urameshi's feelings in order to turn them into his mindless tools! He has no honor! I'm going to make him pay for this!”
 
Hikari tells Kuwabara, angered, “Get in line, Kuwabara! Keiko is like a sister to me and that fucking asshole used their love for each other to brainwash both her and my brother! I'm going to kill him when I get my hands on him!”
 
Darien tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Revenge isn't the answer, Kari.”
 
Kira tells Hikari, “And I doubt that Koemna and the Spirit World would look kindly on killing a human being, no matter how much a fucking sicko they are.”
 
Hikari says, with an angered snort, “Sartorius is no human in my eyes.”
 
Kurama tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Neither are you, not completely human anymore.”
 
Hikari tells Kurama, with a sarcastic tone, “Thanks for reminding, Kurama.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “It seems like the negative energy and serious injuries that Amara, Michelle, and Trista gave you were enough to awaken your Ma-zoku blood, Kari.”
 
Sakura says, amazed, “I can't believe that you girls are the Sailor Scouts and Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira are some kind of `half-demons' with Kurama being a demon.”
 
Kurama tells Sakura, “I think that Serena would agree with that this isn't something that we go talking about.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, “I can't believe that asshole used the Sailor Scouts to hurt you, Hinata.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, a bit solemnly, “I'm sorry that I didn't you earlier, but the others made me promise to keep it a secret.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a wide smile, “It's no problem, Hinata! I always keep my promises! That's my ninja way, you know!” Hinata gives a wide blush from Naruto's smile.
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, we should be trying to figure out a plan to stop the Society of Light with Yusuke and Keiko as a part of it, they are stronger than ever with Yusuke's powers and two more `Chosen Duelists' added to their number.”
 
Rei asks Jaden, Syrus, Tyranno, and Mina, “By the way, what in the world are all of you doing in a time like this?!”
 
Tyranno yells out, seriously, “I'm tried of eating that slop that they call food in the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow cafeterias! In the military, you struggled and worked for your food!”
 
Sakura tells Tyranno, “You know that we aren't in the military, you know?”
 
Serena asks Hinata, “How are Atticus, Jasmine, and Mindy doing?”
 
Hinata replies, worriedly, “Jasmine and Mindy have taken up residence in the Yellow dorm for now because they know it isn't safe for them in the `White Dorm', but Atticus still remains inside.”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “With all of those white freaks in there? That's a bad idea.”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, “Naruto, his sister is there! You can't blame him for trying to find a way to convince her or free her from Sartorius' control. Through I hate to admit that you have a point.”
 
Serena asks Darien, “Oh, Darien, what are we going to do?”
 
Darien tells Serena, with a serious tone, “It's hard, Serena. With so many of our friends under his control already, we need to figure out a plan on how to overcome his predictions and it seems like those who are the `Chosen Duelists' are the key. Plus, we still have yet to find who the twelfth Chosen Duelist is.”
 
Hinata asks, worriedly, “What if he or she has been brainwashed already?”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Doubtful, Hinata. Remember, Sartorius' sister said that this twelfth Chosen Duelist wasn't a student at the time and the transfer students haven't come in, yet. So, he or she is still out, but they will be here, sooner or later.”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “We need to protect him or her at all costs. They already have Kagome, Yusuke, and Keiko on their side.”
 
Hikari says, solemnly, “Don't remind me.”
 
Sakura says, nervously, “Oops. Sorry, Kari.”
 
Mina tells Hikari, with a smile, “Don't worry, Kari. We will find a way to get Keiko, Yusuke, and all of our friends back! We're the heroes, remember? And we always win!”
 
Naruto sees the depressed look on Bastion's face and he asks him, “What's wrong, Bastion?”
 
Bastion asks his friends, nervously, “Am I a good duelist or not?”
 
Mina replies, with a sly smile, “Sure, you are! You've gotten top grades in the Ra Yellow dorm!”
 
Bastion asks, seriously, “Then who was the last person that I beat in a duel?”
 
The group looks at each other nervously and Syrus says, nervously, “Like that Amazon . . .”
 
Bastion yells out, solemnly, “She won!”
 
Syrus replies, nervously, “Oh, right. Sorry.”
 
Sakura asks Bastion, “Bastion, what is really bothering you?”
 
Jaden tells Bastion, “Yeah! You've been yourself for weeks now!”
 
Bastion replies, nervously, “It's the `White Dorm', everyone. If they are going for the best, why don't try to force me into their dorm?”
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “What?! You want to be targeted?!”
 
Mina tells Bastion, “That's just plain nuts, Bastion!”
 
Rei says, annoyed, “Do you want to be turned into a mindless zombie?!”
 
Jaden, Syrus, Bastion, and Mina return to their fishing and Syrus says, “We don't need those freaks!”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “Yeah! Did you see those white uniforms?! If you get barbeque sauce on that, it will never come out.”
 
Bastion says, with a sigh, “I guess that you are right.” Soon after, Bastion heads off while Sasuke, Darien, and Rei look on with seriousness along with Aster on his nearby boat while Naruto looks at Bastion with worry.
 
(The evening hours; In the Ra Yellow dorms)
 
Within his room in the Ra Yellow dorms, Bastion is frantically writing on the walls of his dorm with a frustrated look on his face and he says, seriously, “I'll show those Society Snobs! I'm just as good as any one of them, even if it is Yusuke, Keiko, Chazz, Alexis, or any of the others that he has taken into their `White Dorm'! I've defeated my share of Obelisk Blue students, held my own against Jaden, and even given Chazz a run for his money! And I'll prove it if I have to duel Sartorius himself!”
 
(Days later; Back in the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Days after he started his writings and formulas, Bastion holds up a deck and yells out, “It's alive! It's alive! I've created the perfect deck! It is totally unstoppable!” Just then a shadow appears from his window and when Bastion looks, he doesn't find anyone there. Bastion asks, nervously, “Is there anyone there.”
 
(Later that evening; Outside of the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Bastion leaves the Ra Yellow dorm and starts to jog out to the Ra Yellow dorm when he sees Aster, Naruto, and Hinata in front of him.
 
Aster greets Bastion, with a sly smile, “Evening.”
 
Bastion says, with a slightly nervous tone, “Evening, Aster.”
 
Naruto asks Bastion, “What are you doing up so late, Bastion?”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, “I should be asking you the same thing.”
 
Naruto says, with his proud smile, “Training, of course! I'm going to be a great duelist, but I also want to be Hokage of my village one day and so, I've got to keep up with my training!”
 
Hinata asks Bastion, curiously, “What are you doing out here with your deck and duel disk?”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “He is going to challenge the `White Dorm' and Sartorius.”
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “What?!” Naruto tells Bastion, stunned, “Bastion, do you know what you are doing?!”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, seriously, “There is no way to stop me, Naruto. I'm going to prove to those Society snobs that I'm somebody and that they aren't all that.”
 
Hinata asks Bastion, worriedly, “Aren't you afraid that you will get brainwashed?”
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile, “I won't lose. Not without this deck.” Bastion then heads off towards the `White Dorm' and Naruto and Hinata look at Bastion with worry.
 
Aster tells them, “You should follow him.”
 
Hinata tells Aster, “The others should know about this.”
 
Aster tells her, with a sly smile, “I'll inform them about this. Promise.”
 
Naruto asks Aster, “Why should we trust you?”
 
Aster replies, with a serious tone, “You aren't the only one that wants to get to the bottom of the `White Dorm', the `Society of Light', and Sartorius. I want answers and I want to stop him as much as you do.”
 
Naruto sees the seriousness in his eyes, he nods his head, and he tells Hinata, “Let's go, Hinata.”
 
Hinata nods her head and replies, “Right.” Naruto and Hinata head off after Bastion while Aster prepares to head off to inform the other heroes and heroines.
 
(Sometime later; within the `White Dorm')
 
Within the `White Dorm', the front doors are kicked in and the male and female SOL members look to see Bastion walking within their dorm and he has a serious and determined expression on his face.
 
One male SOL member says, with a cold plain tone, “Isn't that Bastion?”
 
Another male SOL member calls out, coldly, “Wrong, dorm, geek!”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “I don't have time for games! Where is Sartorius?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “That's Master Sartorius, got it?!” Bastion looks to the source of the voice to see his `former' friends: Yusuke, Keiko, Chazz, Alexis, the four brainwashed Digidestined, and the six brainwashed Sailor Scouts.
 
Amara says, in a cold serious tone, “This isn't your dorm, Mr. Misawa. Leave.”
 
Keiko says, with a cold nasty tone, “Besides Master Sartorius doesn't have time for you!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold nasty tone, “So, beat it, geek!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “Last time that I checked, nerd, his color isn't yellow!”
 
Lita says, with a cold nasty tone, “So, make like a tree and leave, dork!”
 
Bastion says, with a nasty sneer, “Very funny, Kino! Well, I'm here to challenge him and I'm not leaving until he comes down!” All of the SOL members begin to laugh at Bastion, much to his annoyance.
 
Yusuke says, with a cold nasty tone and cold sly smile, “You?! Challenge, Sartorius?! Ha! Don't make me laugh, Bastion!”
 
Kari says, with a cold sly tone and cold sly smile, “Yeah, right, Bastion! Like you would stand a chance against Master Sartorius, dork!”
 
Michelle says, with a cold sly smile, “He has the power of destiny and the light on his side. He can't be beat. I mean it was Sartorius-sama that showed Amara and me that.”
 
Lita says, with a cold sly tone, “But thanks for the good laugh, Bastion. You nonbelievers are pretty good at telling jokes.” Soon after, the SOL members start, including Bastion's `former' friends, laugh at him again.
 
Bastion yells out, angrily, “Stop it! That's enough!” Bastion stomps his foot on the ground, hard.
 
Yusuke says, with a cold sarcastic tone, “Well, it looks like we have a tough guy, Keiko.”
 
Keiko says, with a cold nasty tone, “Oh, I'm so scared.”
 
TK tells Bastion, with a cold sly tone, “Hey, Bastion, don't you know that the Society of Light is for duelists with talent?”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly smile and cold nasty tone, “In short, dork, you are not good enough.”
 
Keiko tells Bastion, with a cold nasty tone, “Get it, dweeb! No one wants you here!”
 
Bastion shouts out, angrily, “Talk all you want! I'm not leaving until I get my challenge and I will fight here! I don't care what kind of powers that you have!”
 
Yusuke cracks his knuckles and he says, with a cold sly grin, “Is that a threat? Please say that it is, dork.”
 
Keiko says, with a cold sly smile, “Go get this dork, Yusuke.”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “This won't take long.”
 
Lita tells Yusuke, with a cold nasty tone, “Let me give you a hand.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Wait!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Sartorius descending down the stairs.
 
Kari, TK, Ken, Yolei, Alexis, Chazz, and Keiko yell out in unison, “Master!”
 
Sartorius tells Bastion, with an evil smile, “Forgive the rudeness, Mr. Misawa.”
 
When he is in front of Bastion from the top of the stairway, Bastion declares, in a serious tone, “Sartorius, I challenge you to a duel here and now!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold nasty tone, “Hey, watch your mouth, dork!”
 
Sartorius tells Yusuke, “It is all right, Yusuke.” Sartorius tells Bastion, with an evil smile, “A challenge? You have great courage to come here by yourself and you have earned my respect.”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “Cut the flattery, Sartorius. I'm not here for praises. I'm here to duel and when I win, you will leave this island, for good.”
 
Ami yells out, with a cold serious tone, “That's not fair, Bastion!”
 
Ken calls out, with a cold serious tone, “That's totally unreasonable!”
 
Sartorius tells Bastion, with an evil smile, “Very well. But remember the price of failure, if you lose, you will join the Society of Light.”
 
Chazz says, with a cold nasty snort, “Oh, please.”
 
Sartorius tells Chazz, with an evil smile and calm tone, “Chazz, are you saying that you doubt his worth? Then maybe you should duel him yourself.”
 
Chazz says, stunned, “Are you joking, Master?”
 
Sartorius replies, plainly, “Hardly. Are you up for the challenge, Mr. Princeton.”
 
Chazz says, with a cold sly smile, “I wouldn't call it a challenge.”
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile, “Neither would I.”
 
(Within Obelisk Arena; Sometime later that night)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find Bastion and Chazz with duel disks attached to their left wrists that have their dueling decks inside and the two of them prepare to face off while Sartorius and the top members of the SOL, Alexis, Kari, TK, Ken, Yolei, Yusuke, Keiko, Ami, Hotaru, Lita, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, watching from the top of the benches standing on the platform above them.
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Bastion!” Everyone looks to see Naruto and Hinata running into the room.
 
Yolei says, with a cold plain tone, “Who invited more of the `Dork Squad'?”
 
Bastion asks Naruto, curiously, “What are you doing here, Naruto?”
 
Naruto replies, as he and Hinata get into the benches, “Why are we here?! We're here to cheer you on!”
 
Hinata says, with a kind smile, “As good friends should!”
 
Bastion says, surprised, “Thank you.”
 
Chazz says, with a cold nasty tone, “Ha! Those dorky friends of yours can't help you now!”
 
Bastion tells Chazz, with a sly smile, “Don't worry, they won't need to help me.” On the meanwhile, the Ojama brothers cheer for Bastion above them while Chazz looks up to see those voice while Naruto notices that Chazz doesn't see them.
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, “Chazz can't see his Duel Monster spirits anymore! Guess that fucking Light really did blind him to his friends, including those weird Ojama spirits that are around him.”
 
On the meanwhile, Bastion thinks in his mind, “All right! It comes down to this!” Bastion gets a strong aura around him while the SOL members, including his `former' friends, watch him intently.
 
Keiko, who is in Yusuke's arms, yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You had better not lose, Princeton!”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a cold sly smile and in a cold nasty tone, “Ha! Bastion couldn't even beat Serena when she was a freshman!”
 
Ken says, with a cold sly smile and serious tone, “Like Bastion could defeat destiny and the light! He isn't even a Chosen Duelist like you, Keiko, and Kagome.”
 
The two duelists activate their duel disk, their draw five cards from their decks, and the two of them yell out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Bastion: 4000
Chazz: 4000
 
Hinata says, worriedly, “Here we go.”
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, “Come on, Bastion.”
 
While the SOL members cheer Chazz, Bastion draws one card from his deck and he says, “All right! I'll start off first! En guard!” Bastion puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I'll begin with this! My Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus!” Soon after, Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus (1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “And one card face-down and you will have a go.”
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and says, coldly and with a cold sly smile, “Pathetic.” Chazz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I play Beetron One also known as Beetle Top!” Soon after, Beetron-1 Beetle Top (1700/1400) comes to the field in attack mode. Chazz then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “Next, I play this spell card! Frontline Base! Now, I can summon one Union monster from my hand to the field as long as it is level four or below of course.” Chazz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “So, I summon this guy! Beetron Two, Electric Bugaloo!” Chazz says, with a cold nervous sly smile and cold tone, “What I meant to say `Beetle Turbo'.”
 
Yusuke, Keiko, Yolei, and Alexis think in unison, coldly, “Idiot.”
 
Lita says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Nice one, Chazz.”
 
Chazz then says, with a cold sly tone, “Now, with two Beetrons on the field, I can do this! Beetron One and Beetron Two! Join together!” The two Beetrons join together and Beetron One's stats rise from 1700/1400 to 2100/1400! Chazz then calls out, seriously, “Meet Beetle Top Turbo!” Chazz then calls out, “Now, attack! Beetle Rush!” Beetron One then rushes in to attack Bastion's Magnet Warrior.
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my trap card! Magnet Force Plus!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be the Magnet Force Plus Continuous trap card, it shoots waves at Chazz's monster, and sends it flying back to his side of the field. Bastion tells Chazz, with a sly smile, “I've altered your monster's magnetic field and turned it into a positively charged monster just like mine. In other words, they can't attack each other.”
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Come on! Last time that I checked, this is a duel, not a science class!”
 
Bastion draws one card from his duel disk and calls out, seriously, “When you duel me, it's both!”
 
Ken says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Chazz shouldn't have rushed in like that. He is making all of us look bad.”
 
Lita says, with a cold nasty tone, “That dork better not lose!”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, seriously, “His new deck is challenging, but it is a good thing that updated mine as well.” Bastion discards his Magnet Warrior Omega Minus (1900/600) monster card with the card on his duel disk, puts a card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Omega Minus from my hand along with Sigma Plus on the field to summon Conductive Warrior Linear Magnum!” Soon after, Conductive Warrior Linear Magnum Plus Minus (2700/2400) appears on the field to replace Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus. Bastion then calls out, seriously, “And now, Linear Magnum, attack his Beetle Top!” Linear Magnum fires two beams of energy from its cannon and it slams into Chazz's monster causing a huge explosion while taking away 600 of his life-points.
 
Chazz says, with a cold serious tone, “Looks like someone is forgetful! When my monster is attacked, only my Union monster is destroyed!”
 
Bastion states, stunned, “Not both?!” When the smoke clears, Beetron One is still on the field safe and sound and only Beetron Two is gone.
 
Ojama Yellow yells out, “It's hopeless!”
 
Ojama Black shouts out, “That's crazy talk! It isn't over until it's over, so, let's make so noise!”
 
Ojama Green and Ojama Yellow yell out in unison, “You're right!”
 
Ojama Black asks, nervously, “Does anyone know how to spell `Bastion' however?”
 
Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I will place one card face-down and that will do for now.”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 4000
Chazz: 3400
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and he says, cold serious tone in his voice, “Well, watch and learn!” Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I'll take two cards from my deck!” Chazz draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “Next, I'll play a Feather of a Phoenix! Here's how it works: I discard one card from my hand in order to put one card back on the top of my deck.” Chazz discards his Ojamagic spell card, his Beetron-2 Beetle Turbo (1500/1800) monster cards comes back, puts its on the top of his deck, and he says, with a cold sly smile, “And what do you know?! It's Beetron Two! And plus, since I ditched Ojamagic, the Ojama brothers show up!”
 
The three Ojama yells out in shock, “But . . . But we don't want to fight!” The three monster spirits descend and the three Ojama brothers, Ojama Yellow (0/1000), Ojama Black (0/1000), and Ojama Green (0/1000), come to Chazz's hand.
 
Chazz puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play Ojama Ride! Now, I can summon up to three union machine monsters from my deck to the field in defense mode and all I need to do is send the three Stooges packing!”
 
The three Ojama brother yells out, “What?! So, that's how it is?!”
 
Chazz sends the Ojama cards to his graveyard, two cards come out of his deck, he puts the cards on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon Beetron Two-Beetle Turbo and Beetron Three-Spider Base!” Soon after, Beetron-2 Beetle Turbo (1500/1800) and Beetron-3 Spider Base (1000/2000) come to the field in defense mode. Chazz then yells out, with a cold sly smile, “All right, boys, join to form Assault Cannon Beetle!” Soon after, the three machine monsters unite together, the three monster cards come back to Chazz's deck, Chazz puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and Assault Cannon Beetle (2400/2800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Bastion yells out, stunned, “What in the world is that?!”
 
Hinata asks Naruto, nervously, “Naruto?”
 
Naruto says, worriedly, “Big trouble, Hinata! And all coming for Bastion!”
 
Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a cold sly tone, “Well, guess what? It is about to become worse! Because I play Ojamandala! Now, for a price of a grand, I can bring back my Ojamas!” Just then Ojama Yellow (0/1000), Ojama Black (0/1000), and Ojama Green (0/1000) comes back to the field on Assault Cannon Beetle's back in attack mode. Chazz then says, as the three Ojamas are loaded into the cannon of Assault Cannon Beetle, “And whenever I sacrifice one of them, you lose eight hundred life-points!”
 
Bastion calls out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
The three Ojamas call out in unison, “Oh, yes, he can!” Assault Cannon Beetle fires the Ojama brothers and they yell out in unison, “Our apologizes in advanced Bastion!” The three Ojama brothers slam into Bastion and he groans as he loses 2400 life-points.
 
Naruto shouts out, shocked, “Bastion!”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 1600
Chazz: 2400
 
Chazz says, with a cold nasty tone, “Why don't you just give up and join our Society, Bastion? Because even if you win, you will be all alone in that dorm!”
 
Naruto shouts out, seriously, “That's a lie, jerk!”
 
Keiko calls out, in a cold nasty tone, “Why don't you clam it, Naruto?!”
 
Bastion ignores this, draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, with a sly smile, “Alone?! Hardly! How can I be alone with friends like theses?! I sacrifice my warrior to summon Plasma Warrior Atom!” Soon after, Conductive Warrior Linear Magnum Plus Minus vanishes from the field and Plasma Warrior Atom (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion then says, seriously, “And if I divide his attack power in half, he can attack you directly!” Plasma Warrior Atom's stats drop from 3000/2500 to 1500/2500 and Bastion calls out, “Now, Warrior Atom, it's time to introduce yourself! Atomic Blast!” Plasma Warrior Atom fires a beam of energy from his chest and it slams into Chazz causing a huge explosion.
 
However, Chazz doesn't flinch and yells out, “Bring it on!” His life-points then drop by 1500 and Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots.
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “I'll end with this.
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 1600
Chazz: 900
 
Hinata says, encouragingly, “Good work, Bastion!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly smile and cold sly tone, “Guess that's why he never got past, Ra? If it were me, I would have taken down Chazz's monster first.”
 
Sartorius says, with a evil sly smile, “That's where you would be wrong.”
 
The SOL members look at Sartorius and Kari asks Sartorius, in a cold curious tone, “What do you mean Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone and evil sly smile, “What I mean if Chazz's attacks, one of Bastion's face-down cards will surely reserve the damage, namely Magic Cylinder.”
 
The SOL members gasp out in shock and Yusuke yells out, stunned and in a cold serious tone, “What?! You mean that if Chazz attacks, he loses and if he doesn't do a damn thing, he still loses! What kind of situation is that?! I knew that damn idiot shouldn't have dueled!”
 
Keiko asks Sartorius, concerned, “Master, is there anything Chazz can do? If he loses, the Society loses you.”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with an evil sly smile, “Do not worry, Bastion won't escape his fate. He will follow the will of destiny, but he has indeed proven himself worthy of being in our society. He will be with you when he comes in.”
 
Ken asks Sartorius, perplexed, “Sir, what do you mean?”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “Based on my calculations, the chances of my victory are ninety-nine percent!”
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and says, with a cold serious tone, “All right, dork!” Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and declares, “I play my Front Change spell card! Now, I can swap out my Cannon Beetle for my ultimate monster! The dreaded . . . Combat Scissor Beetle!” Soon after, Assault Cannon Beetle lifts into the air, changes shape and confirmation while the fusion monster card returns to Chazz's fusion deck, Chazz puts another fusion monster card on his duel disk, and Combat Scissor Beetle (3600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode causing Bastion to yelp out in shock.
 
Naruto yells out, encouragingly, “Bastion, stay strong!”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, “If my calculations are correct, nothing you do Chazz can help you! I will win this duel!” But when he looks up at Sartorius and the SOL, he yelps out and thinks, nervously, “Wait! But if I win, I won't get a chance to join the Society of Light!” The memories of his confrontation earlier come into his mind and Bastion thinks in his mind, “So, the only way to prove that I'm good enough to join the Society is to lose!”
 
Hinata says, worriedly, “What's wrong with Bastion? He looks nervous.”
 
Naruto calls out, concerned, “Hey, Bastion! What's the matter with you?!”
 
Bastion takes a deep breath and Sartorius' voice enters his mind by saying, telepathically, “Bastion! Do you want to prove yourself? Lose this duel and join my Society! Leave your friends behind!”
 
Chazz calls out, seriously, “All right! Combat Scissor Beetle, attack with Cross Slicer!” Combat Scissor Beetle launches its large scissor from its back right at Bastion's Warrior Atom.
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, If I activate my trap, I'll win the duel!”
 
Sartorius' voice enters his mind, again, and he says, “You are not thinking about activating that trap card, are you? If you really want to be someone, you know what to do!”
 
Bastion says, lowly, “Give in.”
 
As the attack gets closer, Naruto yells out, “Bastion, what are you doing?! Do something!”
 
Just then the rest of our heroes and heroines enter the room, Jaden yells out, “Bastion!” Just then the attack slams into Bastion's warrior, destroying it, and sending him flying while he loses 1000 life-points.
 
Chazz says, with a cold sly smile, “Bingo! And my monster isn't done with you, yet, Bastion! Not by a long shot because you lose one thousand more life-points now!” Bastion then loses 1000 more life-points and his life-point meter drops the zero as he hits the dueling platform on his back. Soon after, Sartorius and the SOL members with him, our brainwashed heroes and heroines, walk towards the stairs on the platform while Chazz walks away.
 
When Bastion goes into a sitting position, Rei says, stunned, “Wait! Bastion still had two trap cards out! He could have blocked it!”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “Then why didn't he?”
 
Aster comes up and says, with a serious tone, “It's simple. That's Sartorius' power. Like I said, the guy rarely duels and that's why he never loses because he forces them to duel themselves.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “In a duel, he uses his enemies' own weaknesses against them like he did with Yusuke and Keiko.”
 
Within Bastion's mind, he thinks, as he walks towards a doorway, “At last, now, I will be acknowledge and admired!” When Bastion opens the door within his mind, he sees a white light and tons of female SOL members.
 
The female SOL members say in unison, “We love you, Bastion! You are awesome!”
 
Bastion says, with a smile, “Thank you! All of you!” Bastion steps into the door before his entire world becomes pitch white. Back in the `Real World', a male SOL jacket falls onto Bastion and he gives a cold and emotionless look with his eyes.
 
Jaden asks, stunned, “Bastion?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, angrily, “You dope!” Just then Jaden is grabbed by the collar by a very angry Naruto and he yells at him, angrily, “Jaden! Why in the world weren't you here for Bastion?! He needed you and you were just eating! Sure, I love to eat, but that doesn't mean that we abandon our friends!”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “But . . . we didn't know.”
 
Naruto's eyes start to become a bit red and he brawls out, angrily, “No damn kidding that you didn't know! You didn't ask Bastion! Didn't you see that he needed support?! If you were his true friends, you would have helped him!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, seriously, “Naruto, cut it out!”
 
Naruto tells Sasuke, with an angered tone, “No! I won't! They claimed to be Bastion's true friends, but when they needed him most, they left him for food to get brainwashed by that freak! I love to eat, but I don't abandon my friends just for a damn meal, no matter how hungry I am.”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, “Naruto, stop! We are all to blame for this! You're right! All of us should have supported Bastion, but there is nothing we can do and fighting each other won't bring our friends back!”
 
Kira says, seriously, “That's what Sartorius wants us to do! Fight each other so we can be weaker to pick off! Remember my bro and Keiko?”
 
Naruto calms down and says, solemnly, “Yeah, you're right, Kira.”
 
Jaden says, solemnly, “And you're right, Naruto. We should have been there for Bastion.” As our group of heroes and heroines see him go to Sartorius and the other SOL members, Jaden looks at Sartorius with a serious look in his eye and his eyes begin to flash a hint of gold causing him to say with a very low snarl, “Sartorius . . .”
 
On the meanwhile, Serena looks at Sartorius with her brainwashed friends, clenches her right fist, her eyes flash a hint of silver, and Serena says, with a low angered snarl that's totally unlike her, “You won't get away with this . . .”
 
Rei looks at Serena, sees the expression of anger in her eyes, and thinks, worriedly, “Serena?”
 
(Days later; within the hallways of Duel Academy)
 
After Bastion's brainwashing by the SOL, things continued to get worse for our heroes and heroines when Alexis and Keiko forced Sakura into a duel and Alexis brainwashed her as well while Yolei with the help from the brainwashed Outer Sailor Scouts did the same thing with Mina. The Outer Sailor Scouts attacked and beat Mina to the ground while Yolei forced her to duel and beat her, brainwashing her in the process. Sasuke was enraged by the actions of the SOL, he never felt so enraged by anything in his life, expect for the memory of his brother, Itachi Uchiha massacred his family and his clan, the Uchiha clan, when he just a child, and he vowed to bring Sakura back at any cost, never to fall to the Society of Light, and take revenge on it and its leader, but he knew that blinding charging in would bring him nothing, so, he began to plan with Naruto and Hinata as well as the remaining free heroes and heroines to bring Sartorius and the SOL down. However, Serena becomes even more distraught at the loss of Mina and she can barely crack her warm smile despite comfort from her beloved and her best friend, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars. Within the halls of Duel Academy, today, we find our Moon Princess along with Rei desperately runs through the halls of Duel Academy's main building trying to get to Obelisk Arena Now, Serena has just heard that Darien, angered by all that Sartorius is doing, and knowing that Sartorius is going directly after Serena, challenge Sartorius to a duel in order to stop him. Serena was horrified and rushes to try to stop him.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, worriedly beyond belief, “Darien . . . no . . . you can't . . . You can't duel Sartorius . . . If you do . . . you might . . . you might end up like Ami, Mina, Rei, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, and Michelle . . . I can't lose you . . . you are the little I have left . . . Please Darien-chan . . . Please . . . Please . . . Please . . . Please don't leave me . . . PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME . . .!!!” Soon enough, Serena manages to arrive at the edge of Obelisk Arena and finds Jaden, Tyranno, Syrus, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, Kurama, Yukina, and Hiei standing at the forward edge of the entrance, inside of the arena area, and with looks of horror on their faces.
 
Syrus turns back when he hears her footsteps, he gasps in shock, and he exclaims, stunned, “Serena!” Jaden and Tyranno look behind them and gasp to see Serena panting and wheezing as she tries to catch her breath.
 
Serena asks Syrus, begging tone in her voice, “Is this where Darien-chan and Sartorius are dueling?”
 
The group of heroes and heroines, expect for Sasuke, become instantly nervous and Syrus tells Serena, nervously, “Yeah, but . . .”
 
Serena and Rei run towards the group and she exclaims, “Let me through!”
 
As Serena runs past Jaden, Syrus, and Tyranno, who are unable to stop her, Jaden exclaims, worriedly, “Serena, wait!” However, it was too late. Serena gasps in pure horror at what she sees next and stops right in her tracks. In front of her, Serena finds Sartorius, surrounding by a group of white students, including Ami, Mina, who is wearing the female SOL uniform now, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Yusuke, Keiko, Kari, TK, Ken, Yolei, Sakura, who is also wearing the female SOL uniform now, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, who is wearing a male SOL uniform now, grinning widely as Darien puts on the male white coat of the Society of Light.
 
Serena puts her hands over her mouth, a few tears drip down her cheeks, and she says, lowly, “Dear god . . . dear god . . . no . . . please no . . .”
 
Sartorius tells Darien, with a wide smile, “Welcome, Darien Shields, to the Society of Light.”
 
Darien says, in a cold tone, “Thank you, Sartorius-sama. I know that we can truly save the world and my beloved if make her and whole world see the light.”
 
After hearing this, Serena's eyes become glazed over and she falls to her knees, her head bowed down, Luna and Atremis lower their heads in shame and Luna says, lowly and solemnly, “Serena. . . I'm . . . I'm so sorry. I've failed you, my princess.” Luna then sheds a few tears from her eyes while Serena looks down at the ground, heartbroken and hurt in so many ways that they are too numerous to describe. Soon enough, images of Serena and her friends and all of the happy times that they had together, all of the battles that they have fought together, and all of the wonderful times, Silver Millennium, current past, and before all of this started, that Serena had with Darien flow through her mind. Soon after, they, all, shatter and the memories of how her friends, old and new, including Mina, Sakura, and Bastion, were brainwashed one after one and taken away from her. Just then Sartorius, glowing a bright white, appears in her mind, laughing evilly, and taking all of her friends with his evil light. As this image grows within Serena's mind, she experiences something that she has never experienced before and never thought that you could ever imagine her to experience: Hate. Yes, pure undying hatred for one and only one person. The one person that's taking and took her friends away from her and brainwashed them into his `puppets' for world conquest under the pretext of `saving the world'. As the images of Sartorius and memories all the evil that he caused flow into her mind, the anger, the rage, and most of all, the hate that Serena is experiencing is growing stronger and stronger and building inside of her. Her right hand turns into a fist that she grips so tightly that her nails pierce through her glove into her skin causing her cuts that bleed her blood. Her breathing becomes more rapid and her solemnly and heartbroken expression on her lips turns into a very angry scowl never before seen in our Moon Princess and her eyes began to glow brightly with a silver glow. Serena then slowly lifts herself to her feet with her head still lowered as her eyes were still hidden from everyone as Sartorius and the Society of Light members, now including Serena's recently brainwashed love, turn to see our Moon Princess in front of them.
 
Sartorius tells Serena, with a sly grin, “Ah, Ms. Tsukino! Welcome! We are very glad that you are here! Today, your beloved `prince' has seen the light and has decided to join us.” However, Serena remains unusually silent with the angry scowl on her lips, through it is unseen by everyone else.
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “You get away from her freak!”
 
Mina tells Rei, with a cold sly smile, “Come on, Rei. It isn't that bad. Darien-kun has seen the light why can't you and Serena?” Rei prepares to defend the seemly heartbroken and distraught Serena with her life, even from her own brainwashed friends while Serena remains totally silent.
 
Rei whispers to Serena, worriedly, “Serena, we should go.” But when Serena doesn't respond, Rei asks, concerned, “Serena?”
 
Atremis whispers to Luna, worriedly, “Oh man. Serena must be in total shock of Darien's brainwashing.”
 
Luna tells Atremis, worriedly, “I'm not sure that's why Serena is silent, Atremis.”
 
Atremis asks Luna, “What do you mean Luna?”
 
Luna tells Atremis, worriedly, “I'm not sure, Atremis. And I'm not sure that I like this feeling that I'm getting within my heart.”
 
Ami tells Serena, plain with a cold tone, “So, Serena-chan, have you decided to accept destiny and join us? Sartorius-sama will show you the way to bring humanity to the right future.”
 
Serena then says, lowly and with venom in her voice, “Oh, if he is so great . . . and he can see all . . . did he see . . .?” Just then Serena shoots up her head, shocking everyone with a look of pure hatred, rage, and the most shocking of all, bloodlust, in her once kind, gentle, and caring cerulean blue eyes, which are dark and possibly evil silver color and she roars out in pure hate and rage, “. . . THAT I WOULD KILL THIS SON OF A BITCH FOR WHAT HE'S DONE?!!” Serena's body then becomes covered a bright silver aura, creating a huge wind and Serena's pigtails to rise into the air as tears of anger flow down her eyes and cheeks.
 
Rei yells out, shocked, “Serena!”
 
Luna and Atremis gasp in shock at the look of hated and rage in Serena's eyes and Atremis asks Luna, worriedly, “Luna, please tell me I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing!”
 
Luna tells Atremis, solemnly, “I wish I could, but I would be lying to you! Dear lord, it was too much for our princess' poor heart to take!”
 
Luna thinks in her mind, worriedly and solemnly, “By the goddess Selene, I never thought it was possible, but it has truly happened. Sartorius has done something that no other villain has been able to do . . . He has planted the seed of rage and hate within my princess' heart. There are legends if anger and rage fills the heart of the `children of Selene', the members of the Moon Kingdom royal family, and they are not good. May Selene help us all and our princess.”
 
Jaden, Syrus, and Tyranno don't see the look of rage and hate in Serena's eyes, but they obvious notice the silver aura around her body and the wind causing Syrus to ask, “What . . . What's happening to Serena?!”
 
Tyranno yells out, worriedly, “She is pissed off big time, private! And something in my gut tells me that something big is about to go down!”
 
Hinata asks, horrified, “Serena, what's happening to you?” On the meanwhile, Serena goes to her sub-space pocket to take out her transformation brooch while the white students, Darien, and even Sartorius step back in fear from the look of pure rage and anger never before seen in our Moon Princess' eyes.
 
Serena exclaims, her tone filled with venom and rage, “SARTORIUS, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! IF YOU WANTED ME, FINE! THEN COME AND GET ME, BUT NOW, YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO MY LIMITS! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU ANYMORE! IN THE NAME OF THE MOON AND THIS UNIVERSE, I WILL SEE YOU PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES!!!” Serena then holds her transformation brooch into the air as a red aura of anger mixes with her silver aura.
 
Trista, Luna, and Atremis gasp at what Serena is going to do and Rei cries out, “Serena, don't do it!” However, it was too late, the Moon Princess has been pushed too far and now, her rage has been unleashed.
 
Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Just then Serena's form is bathed in golden and pink light forcing everyone to cover their eyes while her Obelisk Blue uniform is ripped from her body as a sailor fuku wraps around her body and when the golden and pink light die down, allowing everyone to see, Eternal Sailor Moon replaces Serena Tsukino, but this time, she is different. Her silver color eyes, instead of confident and strength, are filled with anger, rage, and hate, she was still shedding tears of anger, and her cheeks were red and wet from her tears.
 
Eternal Sailor Moon tells Sartorius, venom in her voice, “Get ready you fucking bastard . . . You have taken my friends . . . my love . . . and shatter my world . . . and for every single crime that you have committed . . . YOU WILL PAY!!!” Sailor Moon's body sends a silver aura shockwave that throws the white students and Serena's brainwashed friends and beloved away and causing them to fall to the ground on their bottoms, but Sartorius isn't affected in the least by Sailor Moon's `display of power'. However, Sailor Moon uses her super-speed to charge Sartorius and before he could react, Sailor Moon slams her right fist into Sartorius' chest, breaking two of his ribs with her super-strength and causing him to cough out some blood. Soon after, before anyone could react, Sailor Moon unleashes her rage on Sartorius with a fury of punches, ripping up his shirt, putting multiple black and blue's on his face, neck, and arms, and multiple badly bleeding cuts on his face. Sailor Moon then grabs Sartorius by the collar and takes him into the air, floating somewhat above the duel platform, and yells out, her voice filled with venom, rage, and hate never heard in her voice before, “DID YOU PREDICT THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD?! DID YOU?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! YOU'VE TAKEN THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND MY WHOLE WORLD FROM ME! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS AND YOU WILL PAY!!! IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY!!!” Sailor Moon then throws Sartorius right into the wall of the dueling arena causing Sartorius' fallen form to crack it and the brainwashed leader of the SOL to get a bloody lip.
 
Tyranno exclaims, shocked by this, “Sam hill! That gal has gone hog wild on that jerk!”
 
Syrus shouts out, fearful of Sailor Moon now, “Oh, man! I never thought I would see Sailor Moon of all people consumed by rage.”
 
Jaden says, lowly and plainly, “Poor Sailor Moon . . . Poor Serena . . .”
 
Luna tells Atremis, lowly, “I knew it, Atremis! This was too much for poor Serena to bear! I can't believe this is happening, but she has become consumed by rage! I'm not sure what she will do in this state!”
 
Sailor Moon's brooch then opens to reveal the Silver Crystal, it glows with a fierce light, but instead of the pure silver, the crystal was glowing with a mixture of blood red and silver, and Sailor Moon shouts out, venom stilling filling her voice, “Are you ready asshole?! Prepare for you end! I'm going to blast you until there is nothing of left of you, but ashes, and scatter them to the far ends of the universe where you will never hurt anyone ever again!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Atremis says, lowly and fearfully, “No! She doesn't mean that!”
 
Luna tells Atremis, worriedly, sadly, and horrified, “I'm afraid she does mean it, Atremis. Sartorius has pushed her to her limits and something happened that I never thought possible. Serena, our princess, has finally `snapped' and anger and hate now consume her!”
 
Sailor Moon gathers the energy that she needs and calls out, hate and rage in her tone, “NOW, IT'S TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AND BE PURIFIED, BASTARD! Silver Moon Crystal . . .!!” But just then several kunai knives are flung against Sailor Moon and she manages to dodge them, quickly land on the ground.
 
Sakura yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Get away from him, Serena!”
 
Sailor Moon yells out, in a pure enraged tone, “Get the hell out of my way!” Sailor Moon unleashes a blast of blood red and silver energy right at Sakura and she screams out in pain as she sent right into the wall causing the wall to crack and causing her to cough out blood from her mouth before she hits the ground on her stomach.
 
Hinata yells out, stunned, “Oh, dear!”
 
Kira says, seriously, “Damn! Serena has been pushed over the edge! We need to stop her before she kills someone!” Personally, Sasuke couldn't care if Sailor Moon killed Sartorius for what he did to Sakura, but from seeing that, he knew that she might kill their friends in a blind rage. However, Rei was already ahead of them.
 
Mars Crystal Power-Make up!”
 
Rei's clothing melts away as she is surrounded by flames and a sailor fuku forms around her body from the flames. When the transformation is done, Super Sailor Mars stands in place of Rei Hino, who immediately leaps over to Sailor Moon and grabs her right hand.

Sailor Moon yells at Sailor Mars, angrily, “What are you doing, Pyro?! Let me go!”
 
Sailor Mars calls out, begging tone in her voice, “Serena, stop! This isn't you! Don't do this! If you kill Sartorius in cold blood, you'll be a murderer and I know that you are not that!”
 
Sailor Moon, her cheeks red from the tears of pain, sorrow, and anger, tears still flowing, and she calls out, darkly, “Why should I?! He needs to be punished! I'm going to give him what he deserves!”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, reasoning, “You can't kill him in cold blood! It will make you a murderer, Sailor Moon! Do you want blood on your hands?! If you do this, then you will transform into a monster worse than Sartorius!”
 
Sailor Moon replies, with venom in her tone, “I don't care anymore! As long as he is stopped, my soul can go to the depths of hell for all I care!”
 
Everyone else gasps in shock and Luna says, horrified, “I was totally afraid of this. In her life, Serena never truly experience anger, rage, or hate. She was a kind, gentle, and caring soul that had an open heart to everyone, even certain enemies, without malice or hate to anyone and kind and caring towards all. But now that Serena has experienced true anger, rage, and . . . hate and it is consuming her. She is no longer in control of herself. Sartorius has broken apart our princess' kind and strong, yet, fragile heart.” Sailor Moon then looks back towards Sartorius, preparing to carry out her `promise', and looks to see all of her brainwashed friends, standing in front of Sartorius' fallen form to stop her.
 
Mina tells Sailor Moon, in a cold and serious tone, “Stop it, Sailor Moon! We will not allow you to kills Sartorius-sama!”
 
Ami tells Sailor Moon, also in a cold and plain tone, “Sartorius-sama is a great man! And we will not let kill him just because of your damn judgmental attitude.”
 
Yolei yells out at Sailor Moon, in a cold tone, “Just give it up, you Meatball Head! This is destiny! You should know that better than everyone else!” Soon after, Darien slowly walks up to Ami and Mina.
 
Sailor Moon's expression softens and she asks, weakly, “Darien-chan . . .?” However, her heart is broken when Darien throws his arms to defend Sartorius along with Ami and Mina and Sailor Moon gasps in horror and pain. Sailor Moon looks into his eyes, sees the coldness within them, and she knew then and there that `he', the Darien before him, wasn't her Darien. He wasn't her prince, just another of Sartorius' brainwashed soldiers. Sailor Moon's Silver Crystal stops glowing, her arms float down to her side, and Sailor Moon remains floating in mid-air, lowering her head in silent sorrow.
 
Darien then says, in a cold and mock kind tone, “Sere', we were wrong about Sartorius-sama in the first place. He is a great man and we need to follow him if we are to truly save the world. Please join us in the Society of Light. It was meant for us to be together in this way. It is destiny.” However, Sailor Moon's tears flowing down faster than ever, she lowers her head, her breathing becomes more rapid, and her chest bobs up and down with every rapid breath. As Darien starts to approach, Sailor Mars moves over to protect Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “Stay away.”
 
Darien tells Sailor Mars, in a cold stern tone, “Get away from my girl, Rei.”
 
Sailor Mars says, with an angered tone, “Come one step closer and I will fry you, Darien! Don't make me hurt!”
 
Darien tells Sailor Mars, with a cold threatening tone, “And if you try, you will fall where you stand, Rei.”
 
Sailor Moon then chokes out, “Stay back . . .” Sailor Mars and Darien look at her, she raises her head with a look of pure despair and anguish in her eyes, and she cries out, “STAY BACK!!!” Sailor Moon then lets out an ear piercing scream that causes everyone to cover their ears in pain, but then Sailor Moon's scream was so intense that it sent shockwaves that causes the whole school to shake, the floor, walls, and ceiling of to crack, and windows around Duel Academy's main building to shatter, not to mention everyone to cover their ears from a scream of pain and sorrow that can surely wake the dead itself. Soon after, the screaming stop, Sailor Moon uses her Sailor Teleport ability to vanish from the building.
 
When everyone is able to uncover their eyes, Syrus exclaims, shocked, “Yow! That scream can wake the dead!”
 
Tyranno tells Syrus, “Ten-four, there, private! That girl is really something else!” On the meanwhile, Hotaru immediately goes over to Sartorius and uses her powers to heal Sartorius and restore him to full strength.
 
Kuwabara yells out, stunned, “No kidding, Hassleberry!”
 
When Sartorius gets to his feet, Hotaru asks Sartorius, in a plain tone, “Sartorius-sama, are you okay?”
 
Sartorius tells Hotaru, with his usual evil smile, “Yes, Hotaru-chan. Thank you.”
 
Hotaru tells Sartorius, bowing her head, “I'm just glad that I could help Sartorius-sama.” Hotaru then immediately goes over to the injured Sakura and starts to heal her as well.
 
Trista asks Sartorius, plainly, “Sartorius-sama, I don't know what make my princess would act in this manner. Don't forsake her ability to join us in the Society of Light because of this, please?”
 
Sartorius replies, “Why would I do that? She just doesn't understand. Her reaction is quite understandable. In time, she will come to accept us and she will be back by your side when she sees the light.” Sailor Mars immediately runs over to the others with perplexed looks on their faces along with Luna and Atremis.
 
Hinata asks, nervously, “What do we do now?”
 
Sailor Mars says, seriously, “We find Serena! In her current condition, who knows what she will do!”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “What about . . .?”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, seriously, “There is nothing we can do now. We need to make sure Serena is safe. With the power that she holds, in her condition, she is no way ready to fight the Society of Light and Sartorius right now.”
 
Kira nods her head and says, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines start to run off to find our Moon Princess, but Jaden looks at Sartorius with a narrowing and darkened expression for a few seconds, his right hand turns into a fist, and he leaves with an angered snarl, noticed by Alexis.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, perplexed, “Jaden . . .?”
 
(Sometime later; Near the cliff close by the Slifer Dorm)
 
By the cliff on Academy Island near the ocean where Jaden usually goes to relax and think, we find Sailor Moon sitting down on the ground and curled up into a ball, crying her eyes out, and she is totally emotionally and mentally shattered.
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Sailor Moon? Serena?” Sailor Moon looks up to see Jaden, Tyranno, Syrus, Sailor Mars, Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, Yukina, Kurama, and Hiei standing in front of her.
 
Hikari and Kira go to Sailor Moon, whose face is wet with her tears, and Hikari tells Sailor Moon, solemnly, “Serena, we are so sorry. We know how you feel. All of us have lost people important to us, too. We know how close you are to Darien and the girls and remember, we lost family too to that freak of nature.” Sailor Moon slowly stands up and then runs into Hikari's and Kira's waiting arms, crying her eyes out once again while Sailor Mars goes to her as well.
 
Sailor Moon yells out, totally heartbroken and distraught, “Why?! Why them?! He wanted me and Rei! Why did he have to take the man that I love and our friends away?!”
 
Naruto says, with an angered snarl, “Because he is a fucking jerk that doesn't care who he hurts!”
 
Kira tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “I heard you, Naruto! That fucking SOB used my bro's and Keiko's emotions to brainwash them!”
 
Kuwabara yells out, angrily, “They have no honor and they need to be stopped at all costs!”
 
Sailor Moon says, weakly, “But . . . But I'm not sure if I . . . I . . .”
 
Sasuke tells Sailor Moon, seriously, “And that's what asshole wants you to do! To give up inside so you would be that much easier to brainwash! He wants you to lose hope and confidence in yourself in order to weak and make sure you are easy to manipulate! Trust me, as a ninja, Naruto, Hinata, and I know of these tactics well. That's why they are taking away the people that you, Rei, and all of us care about! Personally, I never felt so angry, other than when HE took the lives of my family and clan away, when that asshole forced Sakura into that duel and brainwashed her, but for her sake and all of our friends, I knew that I had to remain strong!”
 
Naruto is surprised by Sasuke's `speech' and says, amazed, “Sasuke . . .!”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, seriously, “That's right, Serena! Personally, I'm plenty as angered, saddened, and distraught as you are, but I know that I need to stay level-headed and strong for their sakes!”
 
Kira tells Sailor Moon, with a serious tone, “As well as Darien's sake! If you don't, you will never get them back and you might suffer the same fate.”
 
Hikari tells Sailor Moon, with a warm smile, “And know that the rest of us are here for you and the others are here for you in spirit!”
 
Sailor Moon sniff, takes a deep breath, and says, with a weak smile, “Thank . . . Thank you.” Sailor Moon gently embraces Kira and Hikari causing her transformation brooch and crescent moon sigil to give off a weak glow while two symbols appear on Kira's and Hikari's foreheads for a second. A golden sun surrounded by a silver Milky Way on Hikari's forehead while a rainbow Milky Way and golden sun sigil in center of the Milky Way symbol appears on Kira's forehead, but they vanish as quickly as they came. However, Sailor Mars and Luna notice them.
 
Sailor Mars and Luna think in their minds in unison, “Could they be . . .?!”
 
(Elsewhere in the world; Near a tomb within the sands of Egypt)
 
Near the entrance to the cave where the gateway to the afterlife and the Millennium Stone are stored, a black cloaked figure is waiting in front of the tomb, where the stairs and the tomb have been mysterious restored. Soon after, a jeep arrives with former Tomb Keepers, Marik Ishtar, age 26, and Ishizu Ishtar, age 30, arrive and step out to meet the figure.
 
The black cloaked figure asks, with a familiar female voice, “Do you have them?”
 
Marik nods his head and replies, “Yes, we do.” Marik then takes out a bag from behind his back, reaches into the bag, and takes a small box. The black cloaked figure takes the box, opens the box, and finds two Duel Monster's cards, back side up, sealed in lament materials to keep them. When the figure takes the cards within the material, she turns them over and looks at them, giving a nod of approval.
 
Ishizu tells the black cloaked figure, “The spirit of the Rainbow Dragon was exactly as you thought that they were, your highness.” The black cloaked figure removes her hood, revealing Jun Motomiya's head with her maroon colored hair falling down to the ground in a single pigtail, maroon colored eyes full of seriousness, her lips are colored a bright pink, and she has beautiful golden diamond earrings in the shape of eight-pointed stars on her ears.
 
Jun tells Ishizu, with a smile, “Please call me, Jun.”
 
Marik asks Jun, “Have the arrangements been made?”
 
Jun says, nodding her head, “Yes. The Millennium Stone and the seven Millennium Items have been transported to Duel Academy where my associate has already brought the Black Crystal with him, through I'm not sure what kind of dark powers, even through it is for good, that it contains.” Jun looks at the two cards and says, “My associate and Sailor Moon are going to need these cards since they are the holders of the legendary decks.”
 
Ishizu asks Jun, “Is your brother's mission done?”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “Yes, it is. My squirt of a brother has completed that mission that toddler, Koemna, gave him and he will be heading to Duel Academy in sometime.” Jun then takes out a blue backed Duel Monsters card, a red backed Duel Monsters card, and a yellow backed Duel Monsters card, and says, “Plus, they will be needed these as well.”
 
Ishizu tells Jun, seriously, “However, I've got some troubling news, Jun. It seems like the evil has gained controlled over two more Chosen Duelists.”
 
Jun yells out, shocked, “What?! I thought that he hold had Kagome Higurashi under his control!”
 
Ishizu shakes her head and says, solemnly, “No. Yusuke Urameshi and Keiko Yukimura have fallen under the malicious doings of this evil and the Moon Princess has lost her beloved as well.”
 
Jun says, stomping her foot into the ground, “Damn it! My bro needs to get over there! There are twelve Chosen Duelists with Aster not wanting to do a thing and now, three of them are under his control with one possibly totally distraught and one, my bro, has yet to arrive! I just hope that the others can keep him safe!”
 
Ishizu tells Jun, “I pray so, too, Jun. I hope that Atem and the gods of old will watch over them.”
 
Jun thinks in her mind, “I hope that all of you can hold on until I get there!”
 
(Days later; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
On the roof of the main building of Duel Academy, we find our heartbroken Moon Princess looking out towards the sea with a serious and solemn look over her face. It has been days since she has lost the man that she loved to the Society of Light and Sartorius and things have been getting worse and worse. Jasmine and Mindy were forced to duel Alexis and Mina in a tag duel and Jasmine and Mindy lost causing them to be brainwashed as well with Atticus getting forced into a duel with Keiko by TK, Ken, Kari, Yolei, Ami, Hotaru, and Lita forcing him and he lost as well causing him to be `inducted' into the Society of Light. Soon after that, Syrus was forced into a duel with an SOL member by her `former' friends and `ex'-boyfriend and in the same way that he manipulated Yusuke and Bastion, he made Syrus loses the duel on purpose by using the pain of his brother's `transformation' to Hell Kaiser. This nearly caused Jaden's anger and rage to nearly explode as Serena's did when Darien was brainwashed and Jaden is barely as together as she is now. However, she has heard that Hinata is also being forced to duel Bastion and the others are already off to try and save her, but she knows that it will be in vain and who knows how Naruto will react since his feelings for Sakura are starting to be more focused on Hinata.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “I just can't suppressing who I am and what I can do anymore! If I don't fight with all of my power, that fucking son of a bitch will take over the world and the universe and he will take all the friends that I have left away from me! No the hell way!” Serena forms her hands into a ninja hand-sign and she thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Forgive me, mom . . . but I'll never forgive that asshole for what he has done and I won't let him get his way! I will fight him with all of my strength and make him pay for what he has done! In the name of the moon, I will get my friends, my family, and all the people that I love and cared about from that freak and make him and his Society for their crimes! However, I won't need to release both seals, through, just the one suppressing my Kekkai Genkai and the majority of my abilities! The core of my powers, my jutsu, and abilities as well as the `physical changes' from it can stay suppressed until the time is right.” Serena moves her hands in ninja hand signs and calls out, “Secret Arts! Ancient Heaven's Seal Release!” Serena's hand then give off a slight glow and she slams her palms into her own chest, just then mysterious symbols appear on her face and exposed portions of her skin, and she closes her eyes as she groans in slight pain while the mysterious symbols vanish bit by bit until they are all gone expect for a group of symbols surround her navel area that appear even on her clothing, but they quickly fade away soon enough. Serena then shoots her eyes open, anger, determination, and strength in her eyes, and she says, with a low angered and serious tone not heard in her before, “Okay, you asshole, you want war. You got it!”
 
(Sometime soon after; Within Obelisk Arena)
 
Within Obelisk Arena, we find Jaden, Tyranno, Naruto, Sasuke, Rei, Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, Kurama, Yukina, and Hiei on one side of Obelisk Arena, in a stunned silence, expect for Hiei, who is showing no emotion for this, as Hinata, with a cold and emotionless look in his eyes, goes over to the waiting Society members, including Jasmine, Mindy, Atticus, Darien, and Syrus, all of whom are wearing SOL uniforms now.
 
Naruto lowers his head and Hikari says, weakly, “Oh no. Hinata, too.”
 
Tyranno yells out, angrily, “This is going too far!”
 
Rei says, seriously, “This has to stop!” But just then mysterious red chakra starts to appear near the group and everyone looks to the source to see it is coming from Naruto.
 
Kira yells out, shocked, “What in the hell?! What is this weird demon energy coming from Naruto?!”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “It is like the times that Naruto played that mysterious Kyubi card!”
 
Sasuke thinks, in a rare worried expression, “No! No! The loss of Hinata was too much for Naruto! It has pushed him over the edge and the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox is about to be released! In this state, who knows what Naruto will do?!”
 
Naruto says, with a low angered tone, “You son of a bitch . . . Hinata . . . had nothing to do with this . . . the others had nothing to do with . . . you made my friends suffer . . . you hurt Sailor Moon . . .” Naruto's head shoots up, revealing animal-like bloodshot red eyes, and he yells out, his voice sounding more demonic, “ . . . NOW YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!” Naruto gives an ear piercing scream as the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox flows through him creating a huge whirlwind!
 
Sakura shouts out, worriedly, “Master Sartorius, you should get out of here! The power of the Nine-Tailed Fox has taken control of Naruto!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, seriously, “Naruto, you have to calm down! Don't unleash the Nine-Tailed Fox! Don't do it!”
 
Kurama yells out, stunned, “Wait! So, the legendary Nine-Tailed Fox demon lives within Naruto! I heard that powerful demon spirit was sealed in a human body, but it has been Naruto the whole time?!”
 
Hiei tells Kurama, plainly, “It would seem so. That legendary demon spirit has been entrapped in this human body. I recognize his demon energy anywhere.” Soon enough, Naruto's `transformation' begins as he reaches his `three tailed' stage and starting to move to the `four tailed' stage and forcing our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines to keep away from him because of the dangerous energy he is producing while the SOL members struggle to stay on their feet from the high winds that Naruto's dangerous energy is produces, but Sartorius doesn't seem to be effected.
 
Sasuke yells out, seriously, “Naruto! Fight it! Fight the demon fox! Damn it, you idiot! Don't let it gain control!”
 
Naruto calls out, with a demonic-like tone, “STAY OUT OF MY WAY, SASUKE!!! THIS ASSHOLE IS GOING TO DIE!!!” Naruto turns towards Sartorius, with a look of pure hatred and anger in his eyes, and charges right at him, leaping high in the air and prepares to dive ready to kill him.
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “Damn it! I have no choice! In order to stand a chance, I have to disobey Lady Hokage's and Kakashi's orders and release the Cursed Seal! It is the only way that I have enough power to stop Naruto!”
 
Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”
 
Just then bright golden and pink energy rains down from the sky and Naruto screams out healing energy pours into his body causing his eyes to return to normal and his red energy to vanish around his body. Soon after, Sailor Moon teleports in and catches Naruto's falling form, putting it on the ground with the others.
 
Kira tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “Way to go, Sailor Moon!” But when our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines look at her, she has a very serious look in her eyes and soon enough, everyone hears Sartorius and the SOL members coming towards them.
 
Sailor Moon tells them, with a plain tone while taking off her right glove, “Take Naruto out of here. I'll hold them off.”
 
Rei yells at Sailor Moon, “No way, Serena! We won't you get brainwashed.”
 
Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone not heard in her before, “Don't worry, Pyro. I will never join that fucking freak.”
 
Rei yelps in surprise from Sailor Moon's second comment and Rei asks, stunned, “Serena?”
 
Sailor Moon goes over to Sasuke and he asks him, “Sorry. I need this.” In a flash, she then pucks a hair from Sasuke's scalp along with Naruto's scalp and puts them into her right hand.
 
Sasuke says, a bit annoyed, “What do you think that you are . . .?!” Sasuke then gasps in shock as Sailor Moon closes her eyes as the two hairs are absorbed right into her skin.
 
Hiei states, giving a rare perplexed look, “What the hell . . .?!” Sailor Moon's eyes then open to reveal two Sharingan eyes exactly like Sasuke's Sharingan eyes.
 
Sasuke states, stunned, “Impossible.”
 
Within the group of SOL members, Sakura yells out, coldly, “Hey, give us Naruto! He needs help with that damn fox inside of him!”
 
Sailor Moon replies, seriously, “Not on your life! But I will give you something.”
 
Chazz asks, in a cold nasty tone, “What?!”
 
Sailor Moon makes ninja hand signs and calls out, “Ninja Art! Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!” Sailor Moon puts her right hand over her mouth, turns around, and blows, releasing a huge stream of flames in front of the SOL members and Sartorius to yelp in shock as they jump back from the attack as it creates a wall of flames in front of them.
 
Alexis yells out, in a cold serious tone, “What the hell?! When does Serena known ninja arts?!”
 
Yolei yells at Alexis, with a cold annoyed tone, “You are asking me?!”
 
Sailor Moon tells the group in a serious tone, “Come on, everyone! Let's get Naruto and get out of here!”
 
Hikari asks Sailor Moon, perplexed, “But Serena, how did you . . .?!”
 
Sailor Moon brawls out, in a commanding and serious tone not heard before with the angered and serious look in her, now Sharingan-like, eyes not seen before this, “Damn it! Don't argue with me, please! Let's go!”
 
However, Hinata leaps through the flames and yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You are not going nowhere with Naruto expect to the Society of Light!”
 
Sailor Moon makes more ninja hand signs and yells out, “Not in this lifetime! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then five Sailor Moon Shadow Clones appear beside her and they yell out in unison as attack with incredible speed, knocking Hinata right into the wall, and knocking her senseless for a few moments.
 
Sakura calls out, stunned, “Hinata!”
 
The five Sailor Moon Shadow Clones vanish and Sailor Moon calls out, seriously, “Let's go!” Kuwabara quickly puts the unconscious Naruto onto his back, Sailor Moon makes some hand signs, and a huge amount of smoke appears around the group of heroes and heroines. When the smoke fades away, Sailor Moon and the others are gone. Soon enough, Yusuke uses his spirit energy to get rid of the flames and everyone goes to Hinata, who gets back to her feet.
 
Yusuke shout out, coldly, “Damn it! How did dork do that?!”
 
Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't get it! Sailor Moon never used ninja abilities before, so, why now?!”
 
Sakura says, with a cold plain tone, “And how come she had Sasuke's Sharingan eyes? What did she do? She can't be a member of his clan and Sasuke's Sharingan is a Kekkai Genkai, a blood trait, unable to be duplicated.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “Don't be so sure.”
 
Everyone looks at Sartorius and Ami asks, curiously, “What do you mean, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious and slightly nervous look on his expression, “The cards tell me that there might be more to Serena than we originally believe. There might be something in her Earth history that we don't know about.”
 
Mina says, with a cold plain tone, “Actually, we don't know much about Serena other than her time in Juuban and our adventures with her. She rarely talked about her past.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “For now, let us welcome our newest member to the Society of Light: Hinata Hyuga.”
 
Hinata bows and says, with a cold plain tone, “Thank you for allowing me to join, Master. I've seen the light and know that you will lead the world to true peace.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, with an evil smile, “Welcome, my dear.”
 
(Near the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime later)
 
Back at the Slifer Red dorm, we find our group of non-brainwashed heroes and heroines, including Naruto, who has just regained consciousness, looking at Serena with serious looks in their eyes.
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Okay, Meatball Head, you need to explain some things! Like how are you able to use ninja abilities like that when you weren't able to before and how did you get Sasuke's Sharingan? According to him, he and that fucking brother, Itachi, is the only ones that are left of the Uchiha clan! And you can't be one of them!”
 
Serena says, with a sigh, “And you're right, Rei! I'm not of the Uchiha clan! However, the truth is . . . I am a Kunochi, a female Shinobi, like my mother before me.”
 
The group, minus Hiei, gasps in shock and Naruto yells out, “You're a ninja! No way!”
 
Serena tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “I am a ninja . . . or at least I was until three years ago. My mother was an expert ninja and my brother and I inherited our ninja abilities from her, but three years ago, my mom and I, desiring to live a peaceful life and not wanting to kill anyone, sealed away our ninja abilities along with my snot nosed brother's with a special sealing jutsu that suppressed our ninja abilities.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Now that I think about, Darien and I don't know much about your Earth history with Sammy and your parents. Molly told us that she only met you around one year ago before Luna gave you the pendant that turned you into Sailor Moon for the first time.”
 
Luna says, plainly, “I've got to admit it, Rei. You are correct. I never thought about until now, but we don't know much about your past in this time, Serena.”
 
Serena tells Luna, solemnly, “I never really want to talk about it, Luna.”
 
Rei sees the really sad look in Serena's eyes and Rei thinks in her mind, “I see a lot of great pain, sorrow, and anguish in her eyes. Was her past even worse than mine?”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “However, that doesn't explain how you are able to gain the Sharingan since you are not one of my clan.”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “Yes, I know. However, my seal on my ninja abilities also suppressed something else. A legendary Kekkai Genkai passed down to my little brother and me from my mom. Have you heard of the Village Hidden in the Moonlight?”
 
Sasuke yells out, in a rare shocked tone, “No way!”
 
Naruto asks Sasuke, curiously, “Sasuke, do you know what she is talking about?”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Yes, I do, Naruto. It is said that there was once a village with a legendary group of ninja that possessed a legendary Kekkai Genkai, one that allows the welder to gain the abilities of another just by absorbing that person's DNA into the welder's DNA through their skin. All they would need is a hair, a flake of skin, or anything that contained another DNA. Plus, it is said that legendary Kekkai Genkai has the ability to replicate other Kekkai Genkai perfectly as if you were part of that clan that you copied it from. It is said that they could copy my clan's Sharingan or Hinata's Byakugan perfectly and use them in the exact same manner if you are part of the clan that Kekkai Genkai come from.”
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “That's incredible!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Yes, but that made them respected and feared. One day, the clan was attacked in some kind of surprise attack. Very few know all of the details, but it is said that seemly none had survived the massacre of the people of the Village Hidden in the Moonlight. They were all dead.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Expect for one. A little child that grew up to be my mom, Ikuko Tsukino.”
 
The group, expect for Hiei, gasp in shock and Rei yells out, “Your mother is a member of that clan?!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Actually, she was the daughter of the leadership of that village and her mom and dad managed to hide her excellent and sacrificed their lives to do so. She grew up as a ninja and then she meant my dad, fell in love, and had me and Sammy.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Where the Kekkai Genkai passed down from her to you and your brother. It is the only way to explain how you got my Sharingan. You have the legendary Kekkai Genkai known as `Kyushu soshite Taigen Suru no Subete' or `Absorption and Embodiment of All', but it is also known as `Tengoku-teki na Taigen Suru' or `Celestial Embodiment', which is appropriate when you have the ability to gain practically every Shinobi skills and ability, even other Kekkai Genkai.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's right. My mom, my little brother, and I are the last of the people with the blood from the Village Hidden in the Moonlight.”
 
Naruto states, amazed, “Whoa. So, you are ninja like Sasuke and me, but why did you seal away your abilities?”
 
Serena lowers her head and says, with a somewhat saddened tone, “My mom never wanted to be a ninja and she only became so to survive. After the massacre of her people, all she wanted was a peaceful life without fear or battle and that's what she wanted for us. I felt the same way and that's why.”

Rei thinks in her mind, plainly, “I feel that there is more to that than Serena is telling us. I feel a great sadness and pain from her. Her past may not by what I and the others thought it could have been with her cheery and blubby Meatball Head attitude of hers.”
 
Serena then says, in a serious and angered tone not heard in her before, “However, that damned freak has gone too far this time! Now, I know better! There is no reasoning for him! We either fight or fall! And I'm not planning to surrender to him! This time, I plan to fight with everything that I got, even it means bringing my past into this! I swore that I will fight until we got our friends back and we make that asshole pay for what he has done!”
 
Our group is shocked and surprised by Serena's new tone, but Sasuke says, with a sly smile, “Now, you are talking my language.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Yeah! That asshole hurt our friends and he's not going to get away with this! Let's fight!”
 
Kuwabara asks, curiously, “I hate to sound, negative, but how?”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “We'll find a way, Kuwabara! We will find a way to get the people that we care about back and make that son of bitch pay for the crimes that he has committed.”
 
Luna looks at Serena, with worry in her eyes, and thinks, “I've wanted to show more seriousness when it comes to fighting evil, but I didn't want it in this way! Serena has the look of vengeance in her eyes and I pray to Selene that she doesn't go into the abyss when she fights against Sartorius and the Society of Light!” On the meanwhile, unknown to our heroes and heroines, from a nearby `position' deep within the forest, a black cloaked figure is watching with a pair of binoculars.
 
The black cloaked figure says, in a male voice with an American Southern accent, “By golly, Jun was right to tell me that the situation is bad! This group really needs some help!” Just then a beeping sound is heard, he picks up a PDA and he activates it causing a blank screen to appear.
 
Just then a female voice calls on the PDA screen, “I've got to the cards and what I need! The time is coming! Come to the meeting place on the double!”
 
The black cloaked figure replies, “You've got it!” He de-activates his PDA and jumps down from the trees. He looks back and says, silently, “I hope that they will be okay and able to handle whatever mumbo jumbo that we are giving them.” Soon after, the black cloaked figure starts to run deeper into the woods as he heads to this mysterious location while leaving our heroes and heroines, battered, worn-down, emotionally and mentally torn, but not beaten, planning their counterattack and unfortunately, with some of our heroes and heroines, their revenge against Sartorius and the SOL . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 4: Darkness and Miracles: With the loss of Hinata, the remaining heroes and heroines out of Sartorius' and the Society of Light's control try to fight on, but they lose half of the Slifer Red dorm and even Crowler and Bonaparte to them. However, our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines managed to `gain' power over Duel Academy before Sartorius and the Society of Light could, but things look very grim. But then Serena meets up with a mysterious cloaked figured that leads her to cave with the Millennium Stone with all seven Millennium Items and another cloaked figure that holds the great powers of darkness that the positive forces could hold, the TRUE Black Crystal of Nemesis. After explaining about its origins, Serena and the other heroes and heroines decide to embrace the dark powers of the crystal and the Shadow Powers of the Millennium Items, giving them more `Goth-like' looks and blocks Sartorius' ability to see into the future about them. After revealing their new `looks' to their `former' friends and loved ones, our darkened Moon Princess challenges Chazz to a duel, but when they duel, Serena turns it into a horrific Shadow Game that with every life-point lost was a shock to the system, literally! Serena also uses a legendary deck, also known as the Crystal Beast deck, of which they are only two in the world, and uses the powers of the Rainbow Dragon and the Winged Dragon of Ra to crush Chazz! Soon after, the transfer students arrive on Duel Academy and guess who one of them is? If you mentioned our Digidestined of Miracles, Davis Motomiya, then you would be right! When he arrived he is horrified to see the fate of his friends and vows to join our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines in their fight against Sartorius and the SOL, enraged at what he has done. Sartorius figures out that Davis is the twelve and final Chosen Duelist and Kari duels him to try to bring him into the SOL, but Davis unveils his most powerful deck, a Neos deck exactly like Jaden's deck! However, `White Kari' manages to beat him down, but then Davis performs a miracle and uses the power of his Neos deck to win this duel in his favor! Even our heroes and heroines are surprised by his power and they, along with Sartorius, figure out that Davis' abilities as a `Chosen Duelist' are far more developed than the others. With the older Digidestined also coming into the fray as visitors and with a few of them as `members' of the upcoming GX tournament that's going to start on the island, Davis being revealed as the new Spirit Detective of Earth, and other surprises, the stage is set for the `war' on Duel Academy with the fate of the universe on the line to begin! What is this dark power that our heroes and heroines have embraced? How will it help them win against Sartorius and the SOL? What will happen when Davis and the other Digidestined arrive? Hopefully, we will find answers to theses and other questions on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, this is it! This was a real long chapter like the others, but I'm glad that I did in so little time unlike the others that I've worked on so far! I'm going on to work on the next chapter of Darkness Moon and I'm not expecting to get the next chapter of this story up until after I started my next semester at Penn State on August 27 of this year. Plus, I'm going to be working hard at Penn State this year with only two more semesters to go, I need to graduate, so, updates will be less often. Sorry, but `real life' work comes first. However, expect Davis to appear in the next chapter, like I promised, and plenty more surprises to come in the next chapter. Now, please read and review, tell me what you think of this chapter, and I will catch you later, Crossover Fans!