Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Darkness and Miracles ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I've got to say that with over twenty reviews that this story is becoming an incredible success and I would to thank all of you that reviewed my story, thus far. I'm glad that you see that it is a good story and I'm developing new ideas to make it even better! I'm still working on `Darkness Moon' as well, so, fans of that story don't have to worry. Now, I would like to give my apologizes for a few errors in the story and I would like to thanks the fanfiction reviewer that pointed those mistakes out to me. One, I spelled the name of the owner of the card shop at Duel Academy wrong. I spelled it `Dothory' when it is supposed to be `Dorothy' and once again, I would like to thank that fanfiction author for pointing that out for me. I will make sure to get it right the next time. Plus, I failed to mention Kagome's `Sick Girl' rep through the whole story, thus far, but don't worry, it will change starting in this chapter. And speaking of this chapter, it is time for the arrival of the Digidestined of Miracles and the rest of our Odaiba Digidestined as well as the other heroes and heroines outside of the control of the SOL to embrace the darkness! Now, let's rock and roll!
 
Now, before I start this story, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All Fair in Love and War' for the scenes in Chapter 3 between Yusuke and Keiko. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story.
 
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 4: Darkness and Miracles
 
(Sometime after the loss of Hinata to the Society of Light; within a mysterious area on Academy Island)
 
Standing on top of the roof of the main building of Duel Academy, we find our Moon Princess and recently revealed female Shinobi, Serena, standing there and looking directly at the `White Dorm', but not with a look of kind and/or gentleness in her eyes that she is known for. It has been replaced by a serious, angered, and hateful glare with a deadly scowl that's totally unlike our Moon Princess, but with the loss of all of her fellow Sailor Scouts expect for Rei and most of her, what broke her heart, her beloved Darien, her world was shattered apart and for the first time in her life, Serena truly hates someone and that one person is the cause for all of this pain and suffering: Sartorius, the `Master' of the Society of Light, which has in its ranks a lot of her friends, new and old, and her beloved, brainwashed, and under that “demon's”, from Serena's, Hikari's, Kira's, and many of our `free' heroes' and heroines' perspective, control. Our heroes and heroines fought on and tried to find a way to stop Sartorius and the SOL, but they have already brainwashed up to half of the Slifer Dorm and even Doctor Crowler and Bonaparte have fallen to the Society of Light. However, the good news is that with Rei's, Hiei's, Kira's, and Hikari's `persuasion', they forced Crowler and Bonaparte to surrender the power of the school to them if they lose to Sartorius, which they did. And this is a temporary situation until Chancellor Sheppard returned, but our heroes and heroines, even though they have the power of the school, aren't allowed to give themselves the Chancellor and/or Vice-Chancellor positions unless approved by the majority of teachers and school staff. Crowler and Bonaparte managed to force our heroes and heroines to give up that much before they went into the SOL. Our heroes and heroines that are free of Sartorius' control are doing what they can to stop the SOL for getting the other half of the Slifer Red dorm, but they are barely hanging on and they have to make sure that they protect the teachers, expect for Crowler, Darien, Trista, Amara, and Michelle, from getting inducted into the `White Dorm' as well. Plus, one of the `Chosen Duelists', Aster Phoenix, is going out on his own to stop Sartorius and the SOL and he doesn't want a thing to do with the others. With three `Chosen Duelists', Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome, under Sartorius' control, another one, Aster, not working with the others that are free from Sartorius' control, and only a small `support group' of non-brainwashed friends to help them, Serena, Jaden, Rei, Naruto, Sasuke, Kira, and Hikari, are under great stress and all of them have suffered great emotional trauma and pains with the loss of the people that they care about most: Darien, Alexis, Hinata, Sakura, Yusuke, Keiko, and the whole of their friends into the SOL.
 
Today, we find Serena looking at the `White Dorm' with a hard and hateful glare in her usually soft and gentle cerulean blue eyes and she thinks, “You asshole! I swear in the name of the moon that you won't get away with this! We will find a way to stop you and get our friends and loved ones back from your slimy grip! And then you will pay for what you have done! You've bulled innocent students into your vile cult, you've hurt them in all ways possible in order to weaken them to get them into brainwash them into your damn tools! I'm not going to stand for this anyone! I'll find a way to stop you! In the name of the moon, you will pay for your crimes, Sartorius, just you wait!” Just then several tears of anger and sadness stream down her eyes and cheeks, she wipes her face and thinks, “But how?! Oh, Selene, I don't know how we can do it! He has nearly the whole of the student body, expect for one half of the Slifer Dorm, under his slimy grip and we are barely protecting the rest of student body along with the teachers! Sure, we might have the power of the school, but we can't truly use the power of the school unless we are Chancellor or at least, Vice-Chancellor of this school, which Crowler made that we can't be unless we are approved by the majority of the teachers and staff! So, in short, the teachers and staff are doing the administrative work while we hold on to the power, but we can't truly use it! Damn that cross-dressing freak! Well, there is a bit of good news with finding out that Hikari and Kira have a `connection' to my past in the Silver Millennium . . .”
 
Flashback; Sometime after Hinata's brainwashing into the SOL
 
Deep within the woods of Duel Academy, we find Serena, Rei, Jaden, Tyranno, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Yukina, Hiei, Kurama, Naruto, Sasuke, Luna, and Atremis assembled in together with Hikari and Kira with Luna and Atremis while the rest of our heroes and heroines are assembled in front of them.
 
Naruto yells out, with a serious and pretty annoyed tone in his voice, “What in the hell are we doing around just sitting here?! We have to stop that freak before he takes over the school and the world!”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone and a cross look in his expression, “For once, I agree, Naruto. We are just wasting time just by waiting around. Sakura and the others need us to free them and we need to crush Sartorius and his vile Society of Light, once and for all.”
 
Kira says, with an angered tone, “No joke, Sasuke! They messed with my bro's and Keiko's emotions and he has got to pay!”
 
Kuwabara says, with angered tone, “Yeah, Kira! Those fucking sons of bitches and that damned asshole toyed with Urameshi's and Keiko's emotions! And that dishonorable son of a bitch is going to pay! So, we can't just wait around! We need to take action! They are counting on us!”
 
Serena brawls out, with an angered and serious tone not heard in her before, “And just rushing in there is going to make you suffered their damn fates! So, SHUT UP AND LISTEN ALREADY!!!” The rest of our heroes and heroines along with the two guardian cats yelp out in shock at the Moon Princess totally out of character tone and yelling.
 
Luna tells Serena, plainly, “Serena, I wish that you wouldn't . . .”
 
Serena says, in a low growl and serious tone with a nasty glare, “Luna, I am not in the mood right now. Just tell us why you brought us here.” Luna gives a slight `meow' in worry while Rei looks at Serena, her eyes filled being filled with seriousness, anger, rage, and hatred instead of the kind, warm, and gentle look and becomes immediately concerned.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, “Ever since Darien was brainwashing by that fucking monster, she has been like this all of the time. Serena barely cracks a smile anymore and it isn't the warm and gentle smiles that can bring warmth into your heart. Weak smiles from a broken heart who has been badly traumatized, but Darien has been brainwashed before and she hasn't acted this way. But this time, it is different. This enemy targeted the people she cared just to get to her and me. This asshole shattered Serena's world piece by piece because he was trying to weaker by taking away the greatest thing that she cared about in this world: Us, her friends, and the man that she loved so she would be easier to brainwash. This asshole shattered her heart and filled her heart with anger and rage. This SOB did something that no other villain could: Put the seed of hate in her heart. I can never forgive this asshole for what he has done to Serena and I'll make sure that he pays, but will Serena return to normal after this is all over? I don't know. I fear that she will never be the same Meatball Head that I knew and it . . . it worries me. Serena is like a sister to me and seeing her like this, full of misery, anger, and rage, it really hurts my own heart. And I know exactly how is to blame: Sartorius. Even that name filled me with rage, knowing what that fucking son of a bitch did! Don't worry, Serena, I'll do what I can do to help stop this freak! I'm a Chosen Duelist, too, but . . . damn it! If I have the power to overcome this asshole's `destiny', how do I use it to help the world and the universe from that damn freak?”
 
Luna looks into her princess' eyes and thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh, Serena . . . it breaks my heart to see in this way . . . I don't blame for being this way . . . but this is so totally unlike you . . . I pray to Selene that Sartorius hasn't truly destroyed my princess' gentle, kind, caring, and pure spirit!”
 
Hikari asks Luna, in a serious tone, “Okay, Luna, why did you drag us out here?”
 
Atremis tells them, “Actually, Kari, it concerns you and your sister. We believe that you have a great power hidden with the two of you.”
 
Kira asks, perplexed, “Hidden power? Us?”
 
Luna tells Kira, “Yes, Kira. In order to understand this power, however, you need a bit of a history lesson from the Silver Millennium. As you already know, the Silver Millennium was a time of peace, a golden age as you will, that peace and prosperity flourished in the kingdoms of the Moon and the planetary kingdoms of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, but what you didn't know is the Silver Alliance, the Moon and Planetary Kingdoms, is only half of the story.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “What do you mean by they were only half of the `story'?”
 
Atremis tells Rei, “Long ago, during the Silver Millennium, there was another powerful kingdom known as the Sun Kingdom.”
 
Kurama says, in a serious and logical tone, “I believe that I know about from the ancient myths and legends from Demon World. The Sun Kingdom was the head of the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom and the kingdoms on planets within the twelve Zodiac constellations of stars, Aquarius, Leo, Gemini, Aries, Libra, etc, with the King and Queen as the heads of the Golden Alliance's council of kingdom, which was very similar to the Silver Alliance. In fact, the Sun Kingdom was very much similar to the Moon Kingdom in a lot of ways.”
 
Luna nods her head and says, “Yes, you are right, Kurama. The Sun Kingdom was just as powerful and had its own alliance very similar to the Silver Alliance. Plus, the princesses of the twelve Zodiac constellation kingdoms served the heir to the throne of the Sun Kingdom known as taiyou-no-hime or `Sun Princess', but there is much more to this story.”
 
Rei asks Luna, “What do you mean by much more?”
 
Luna tells Rei, “The rulers of the Sun Kingdom actually had many children and from our memories, Atremis and I can remember four to five children. The ones that are most notable are the Sun Princess, the Sun Prince, her brother, and the two chosen princesses of the mythical Milky Way and Galaxy Empires, two legendary kingdoms of incredible magic, technology, and beauty, rivaling the Moon and Sun Kingdoms. Those two legendary kingdoms, the Milky Way and Galaxy kingdoms, are linked together as two equals of the Milky Way Galactic Empire and two of the daughters of King Apollo and Queen Sol, the rulers of the Sun Kingdom and `heads' of the council of the Golden Alliance, were chosen to be the legendary princess and Sailor Soldiers of these two united kingdoms known as Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Milky Way, the Supreme Princesses and Protectors of the Milky Way.”
 
Atremis says, plainly, “Sailor Galaxy's `royal name' was Princess Hikari Sol Hyperion and Sailor Milky Way's real name is Princess Xena Alinna Hyperion. However, the thing is that these two along with the Sun Princess and Sun Prince were born at the same time!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Naruto yells out, stunned, “Four kids born at the same time! That's incredible!”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain and serious tone, “However, from what I read about `royal succession' and like in the case of the Hyuga clan, succession of leadership is determined in the order the siblings are born and if they are twins, it is born down to the minute and second.”
 
Luna says, nodding her head, “Correct, Sasuke. Princess Hikari was born first, but since she was the chosen princess of the Galaxy Kingdom, the next in line would inherit the throne and that would be the Princess Arinna Hyperion, born two seconds after Princess Hikari, Prince Sasuke, the Sun Prince, was born two seconds after Princess Arinna, and four seconds after Prince Sasuke was born, Princess Xena was born, making her the youngest of the four siblings. And it seems like the will of the universe chose Princess Xena to be the Milky Way Kingdom princess.”
 
Naruto says, amazed, “Wow! That Sun Prince has the same name as Sasuke!”
 
Atremis states, plainly, “Yes, but I doubt that Sasuke is the Sun Prince.”
 
Rei asks Luna and Atremis, “What makes you say that?”
 
Kira asks, plainly, “What in the heck does it have to do with Kari and me?!”
 
Luna tells Kira, with a plain tone, “Simple, Kira. You are the reincarnation of the Princess Xena and your elder sister is the reincarnation of Princess Hikari.”
 
Gasps came from the group and they exclaim at once, “WHAT?!!”
 
Hikari yells out, stunned, “Kira and I are princesses!”
 
Kira says, shocked, “No way! You've got the wrong girl! I mean, I'm no where close to being a princess!”
 
Atremis tells Kira, with a smile, “Nor was Princess Xena. In fact, your personality is a lot like hers. She was rebellious, a troublemaker, and quite the prankster like you, but the greatest similar between you and Princess Xena is that both of you hate skirts to the extreme. Her Sailor Scout uniform was modified to have leggings like your uniform.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a plain tone, “That's sounds like Kira all right.”
 
Kira states, annoyed, “And what's that supposed to mean Kuwabara?!”
 
Serena asks, plainly, “So, how are you going to find out if they are who you say they are?”
 
Kurama exclaims, snapping his fingers, “Ah! You are going to use the Lunarian mind-meld and try to unlock at least a portion of their memories and their powers.”
 
Luna tells Kurama, with a smile, “Exactly. But it will take Atremis and myself to do both of them.”
 
Atremis tells Kira and Hikari, “Kari, you and Kira can choose what you want to do. These powers could help you in our battle, but if you chose to awaken them, you will never have a chance for a normal life because you must follow your duties as Sailor Soldiers and defenders of the universe because it is the duty of all Sailor Soldiers. However, if you choose not to, it might be harder to win against Sartorius, but when we win, you will have a chance for a normal life.”
 
Hikari then asks Luna, “Wait! If Kira and I are two of the siblings of the Sun King and Queen, could that mean?”
 
Luna says, solemnly, “Yes. We believe that Yusuke is the reincarnation of the Sun Prince and Keiko Yukimura is the reincarnation of Prince Sasuke's beloved, Princess Sakura, Supreme Princess and one of the Protectors of the Universe known as Sailor Universe.”
 
Another set of gasps come from the group, Rei says, seriously, “Just great another Sailor Scout under his control.”
 
Serena says, with a very serious tone not heard in her before, “Well, just one more reason to get our friends back from that ass, Pyro.” Rei and Luna are shocked by Serena's tone and use of `vulgar' language, but they can't really blame her for being the way that she is.
 
Luna asks Hikari and Kira, with a plain and curious tone, “So, girls, what do you choose to do?”
 
Without hesitation, Kira says, seriously, “If we got those powers, then bring them on out!”
 
Everyone looks at the two Urameshi sisters and Sasuke tells them, plainly, “Are you sure? Remember what Luna and Atremis told you: If you awaken those hidden powers, you must walk the path of the Sailor Soldier all of your days.”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! But then again, we will never normal in the first place, so, when are we going to have `normal lives'? Plus, I'm willing to try anything to get my bro and Keiko back from that SOB, Sartorius!”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “No joke! That asshole will learn why it isn't nice to mess with the Urameshi family and their friends right in his fat kisser! Besides, being a Sailor Soldier, you get to kiss ass and not get in trouble for it because you are helping others, which is even better for me.”
 
Kurama says, with a sly smile, “Same old Kira.”
 
Luna goes in front of Hikari and Atremis goes in front of Kira and Luna tells the two girls, while the rest of our heroes and heroines step back, “Girls, this is your last chance to go back on your choice.”
 
Hikari tells Luna, with a serious tone, “We've made our choice, Luna. We will do anything to get Keiko, our bro, and all of our friends and family back from that freak and his vile cult!”
 
Kira says, with a nod, “That's right! So, let's get this over with! We've got dork butt to beat!”
 
Atremis sighs and thinks, with a sly smile, “She has got to be Princess Xena. There is no mistake about the head-strong attitude of hers.” Soon enough, Luna's and Atremis' golden crescent moon sigils glow, they sent a beam of light energy to the foreheads of Kira and Hikari, and they gasp as images of another life as two princesses, one beautiful princess similar to Hikari wearing a rainbow and golden gown similar to Princess Serenity's royal gown and another princess that's similar to Kira with unremarkable, but athletic build, however, she has a beautiful face, and is reluctantly wearing a glittering silver and rainbow gown covered in all types of jewels that similar to Princess Serenity's royal gown, but this princess similar to Kira doesn't like it all. Soon after, a golden sun sigil in the center of a silver Milky Way symbol appears on Hikari's forehead while a golden sun sigil in the center of a rainbow Milky Way sigil appears on Kira's forehead. Soon after, bright glows comes from the chests of Kira and Hikari, a rainbow one from Hikari and silvery-white one from Kira, and the bright glows transforms into two diamond-like crystals that are slight larger than the Silver Crystal with Hikari's diamond being rainbow colored and Kira's being silvery-white in color.
 
Luna yells out, stunned, “The Galaxy Kingdom's legendary Rainbow Crystal and Milky Way Kingdom's mythical Diamond Crystal! They are the two chosen princesses of the two kingdoms of the Milky Way Galactic Empire!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Kuwabara says, amazed, “Whoa! Didn't see this coming?!” Soon after, the two diamond-like crystals are incased in two sailor transformation brooches.
 
Hikari's transformation brooch is a heart-shaped brooch that's rainbow colored with the sun sigil in the center surrounded by the symbols of the planets of Mercury through Pluto, including the ancient symbol of Earth, and the symbols of the Zodiac star constellations in their respective colors and four rainbow angel wings are attached to the brooch.
 
Kira's transformation brooch is another heart-shaped brooch, but this is one is silvery-white with the sun sigil, the golden crescent moon sigil, and the ancient symbol Earth together in the center, the symbols of the planets of Mercury through Pluto, expect for Earth, surround the three sigils in the center, and the symbols of the Zodiac star constellation are also on the brooch in their respective colors and four black angel wings are attached to the brooch.
 
The two brooches come into the Urameshi siblings'' hands and instinctively the words to activate them came into their minds.
 
Galaxy Eternal Power, Make up!”
 
Milky Way Eternal Power, Make up!”
 
As soon as those words are said, the transformation brooches open, revealing the two crystals inside, and Hikari was covered in rainbow light while Kira is bathed in silvery-white and dark grey light causing everyone else to cover their eyes.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “What's happening to Kira and Kari?!”
 
Kurama calls out, amazed, “They are transforming into their Sailor Scout forms!” The two girls melt away as rainbow ribbons wrap around Hikari's body and silvery-white and dark grey ribbons wrap around Kira's body, transforming into sailor fukus, and when the light dies down and fades, everyone looks to where Hikari and Kira are and are amazed to see two brand new Sailor Scouts in front of them.
 
Hikari's new Sailor Scout form has her hair dark brown hair that can be mistake for black flowing down behind her back exactly like Rei's hair as Sailor Mars, there are two sets of three small rainbow colored feathers on the forward side of her scalp, one of the left side and the other on the right side, the sigil on her forehead earlier, the golden sun sigil in the center of a silver Milky Way symbol, is visible on her forehead now, she has ruby red colored lips, her earrings are silver Milky Way jewels with golden sun jewels in the center below golden heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is dark blue in color with a golden heart and a silver Milky Way that has a golden sun jewel in the center of the Milky Way being in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is rainbow colored, she has milky white bodysuit with her new transformation brooch in the center of the bust area of her uniform, her shoulder pads are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark blue in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they have golden bands on them and the bands at the end of the gloves have three small rainbow feathers attached to them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with ruby red, dark blue, and rainbow colors as the colors of the mini-skirt, in the top center portion of the mini-skirt is a dark blue heart jewel with four rainbow angel wings attached to it, the bow on the rear of her skirt is similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, expect it is dark pink in color, she has a pair of high-heeled boots similar to Sailor Jupiter's boots, but they are dark blue in color, and she has four rainbow angel wings coming out of her back. Attached to the left side of her mini-skirt is a black sheath for a beautiful European type sword with a rainbow colored hilt and silver blade with ancient markings on the blade and in her right hand is a specter with a beautiful dark blue staff adorned with all types of jewels, on top of the staff with a large diamond-like sphere jewel with the Sun, the Asteroid Belt, and the planets of the Milky Way inside of the jewel sphere, and on the bottom end of the staff is a four inch long and four inch wide blade, making the specter also being a spear as well.
 
Kira's new Sailor Scout form has her black hair also flowing down her back, but her hair style is more like Trista's/Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, there are two sets of three dark grey feathers on the foreword portion of her scalp, one of the left side and the other set on the right side, the golden sun sigil in the center of the rainbow Milky Way sigil is seen clearly on her forehead, her lips are pitch black in color, her earrings are golden sun sigil jewels in the center of rainbow Milky Way sigil jewels above golden heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is silvery-white that has a golden heart jewel with a golden sun sigil jewel in the center of a rainbow Milky Way jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is pitch black in color, she also has a milky white bodysuit with her new transformation brooch in the center of the bust area of her uniform, her shoulder pads are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are black in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they have black bands on them and the bands attached to the ends of the gloves have three small dark grey feathers on them, the gloves are also fingerless with dark violet fingernails, and the gloves have tightly fitting silver colored brass knuckles on the knuckles area of the gloves, her mini-skirt is triple layered in color with black, silver, and gold as the colors of the mini-skirt, in the top center portion of the mini-skirt is a dark grey heart jewel with four black angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, expect it is dark blue in color, she has pitch black leggings covering all of her legs, even the portions underneath her sailor mini-skirt, and she has high-heeled boots similar to Sailor Uranus' high-heeled boots, but they are dark grey in color, and she has four black angel wings coming out of her back. She has the same type of sheath with the same type of sword that Hikari's new Sailor Scout form has attached to the left side of her mini-skirt and in her right hand, Kira has a beautiful dragon sword with a rainbow colored staff, a silver dragon-like `head', with sparkling red rubies as its `eyes', and a shimmering silver blade coming out of the dragon's `mouth'.
 
Atremis says, with a wide smile, “Yes. We're right! Hikari and Kira are the legendary Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Milky Way! Two of the most powerful Sailor Scouts rivaling Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia!”
 
Serena asks, surprised, “Huh? They rival me and Galaxia?”
 
Luna tells Serena, with a plain tone, “Of course, Serena. Their powers encompass many of the elements that you and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts use and even the source of power of the Sun Princess, who is the Sailor Scout of Life, Sailor Sun.”
 
Rei asks Luna, “The Sun Princess was also a Sailor Scout?”
 
Atremis tells Rei, “Yes, she was. The Sun Kingdom was different in the Moon Kingdom in this respect: The Sun Kingdom was a warrior-like people. The greatest warriors of the universe came from the Sun Kingdom, but they weren't savages looking for a fight. Like the Moon Kingdom, they wished for peace, but they believed that the innocent must be defended in order for peace to stay and they were a very honorable people. They had an honor system very similar to the European kingdoms of the Middle Ages and the samurai of the Feudal Age. The people of the Sun were among the greatest and most honorable warrior you would ever see. The best were the members of the Sun Kingdom royal family.”
 
Luna nods her head and says, “And it makes sense. In a kingdom full of honorable warriors, the best and most honorable of them all must come from the Sun Kingdom royal family, through it wasn't exactly true at times, the Sun Kingdom royal family were honorable warriors that wished for nothing, but peace and harmony in the universe and they believed in equally in their kingdom and between the kingdoms of the Golden Alliance. In order to promote more equally between the kingdoms of the Golden Alliance, it was decreed the first female heir to the throne train with her guardians as a Sailor Soldier as well, namely Sailor Sun, the Sailor Soldier of Life. They did this to promote equally between the kingdoms of the Golden Alliance and to keep their status as among the best of the best by training their children the ways of the honorable warrior.”
 
Rei says, plainly, “Well, it makes sense while the princess of the Sun Kingdom was a Sailor Scout along with her guardians.”
 
Serena asks Luna, seriously, “Do you know who was reincarnated as the Sun Princess?”
 
Luna and Atremis shake their heads and Luna says, plainly, “No, we don't. But Atremis and I fear they are among those brainwashed into the Society of Light.”
 
Serena uncharacteristically snarls and says, drolly, “Just wonderful.”
 
On the meanwhile, the two new Sailor Scouts look over themselves and Hikari, in her new Sailor Scout form, says, with a smile, “Nice. I think I'll like being known as Eternal Sailor Galaxy.”
 
Kira looks over herself in her brand new Sailor Scout form and she says, with a plain tone, “I think that I can live with this because I'm not wearing this damn thing without leggings!” Kira twirls her new dragon sword around and says, with a sly smile, “However, I'm sure going to love having this around.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a plain tone, “No surprise there, Kira. And you and Hikari complain about us boys and weapons . . .”
 
Kira points her dragon sword's blade right at Kuwabara's face and she states, with a deadly glare and serious tone, “Do you really want to go there, Kuwabara?”
 
Kuwabara yelps as he goes behind Rei and Serena and he says, shaking his head and in a nervous tone, “Uh, nope.”
 
Rei says, drolly, “Our hero.”
 
Kurama tells Kira, in her new Sailor Scout form, “I think it looks good on you, Kira.”
 
Kira blushes and tells Kurama, a bit nervously, “Thanks, Kurama, but I'm actually called Eternal Sailor Milky Way now.”
 
Sailor Galaxy says, amazed, “Wow! I can feel this new power coursing through me. This is so cool!”
 
Atremis tells Sailor Galaxy, with a smile, “Yes, you and Kira's own abilities will be magnified thanks to the magical abilities of your new Eternal Sailor Scout forms, especially your spiritual energy attacks.”
 
Sailor Milky Way says, with a sly grin, “Now, I'm going to love that.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “We might have increased our power, but we are going to need more power and a way to bypass Sartorius' `foresight' ability, if we stand a chance to beat him. With Sakura, Hinata, Serena's friends, her boyfriend, Yusuke, and Kagome, with her spiritual powers, on their side, we are going to need a lot more than we have.”
 
Naruto tells Sasuke, drolly, “Nice way to look on the bright side, Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, seriously, “Well, idiot, I'm looking at the realistic side of this battle and the odds are not in our favor.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, we can't give up hope. We will find a way to stop that SOB, get our friends back, and dismantle his vile club. We just need to figure it out. I know there is a way and I won't stop fighting until we find it.”
 
Sailor Milky Way says, with a nod and a serious tone, “Yeah, Moon girl, you know it! We're going to make that asshole pay for messing with Keiko's and my bro's feelings to get them into that fucking cult!”
 
Naruto nods his head and exclaims, excitedly, “I know that we can, Serena! We'll make him pay for messing with our friends and the people we care about! Believe it!”
 
Luna looks at Serena, seeing the deep angered and hateful look in her normal kind and gentle cerulean blue eyes, and thinks, worriedly, “I pray to Selene that you won't go over the edge and plunge into anger and rage, Serena! Plus, my princess, don't let this evil take away the kind, gentle, and caring princess that we know and love!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I hope Serena doesn't lose it, again! Come on, Meatball Head, please keep a level head and keep it together!”
 
Serena asks Naruto and Sasuke, seriously, “Did you manage to get a message through to your village, guys?”
 
Sasuke tells Serena, seriously, “We are not sure, yet, Serena. We knew with Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mercury, Bastion Misawa, Keiko, who is quite smart herself, and other intelligent members of our friends on that freak's side. We knew that electronic communication was impossible, so, we did things the `old fashion way'. We sent a report back to the Hidden Leaf Village through a special ninja carrier pigeon.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! Kakashi-sensei taught us that special summoning jutsu before we left for Duel Academy!”
 
Sailor Milky Way yells out, annoyed, “Carrier Pigeon?! Who damn well uses that fucking form of communication anymore?”
 
Atremis says, in a serious tone, “However, Sasuke does bring a point. With the smartest members of our groups under Sartorius' control and in the Society of Light, it might be the only way to communicate with the outside. Hopefully, even through Sakura and Hinata know about this form of communication, they won't find it until it is off.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Don't worry, Naruto and I made sure of that. It is gone from the island, but I'm not sure when we will get a reply or if the message got through. These special carriers are said to be reliable, but Kakashi isn't exactly perfect even though he is an excellent Shinobi as the legendary copy ninja.”
 
Luna tells Sasuke, “We can only hope Sasuke. But right now, we need to focus on our enemy.” Our heroes and heroines nod their heads in agreement and start to try come up with plans to fight and defeat the Society of Light and its `Master', Sartorius.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
As Serena continues to look at the `White Dorm' with a serious and angered look in her once gentle blue eyes, she thinks in her mind, “Yeah! I was encouraging at the time, but so far, we haven't found a solution to this damn mess! He has nearly the entire student body expect for half of the Slifer Red dorm and the teachers, minus Amara, Michelle, Trista, and . . . my Darien-chan along with Crowler and Bonaparte. It seems nearly hopeless, but I will not give up! You hear me asshole, I will never forgive you for what you have done to my friends and beloved by taking them away from me and my friends! I swear in the name of the moon, you will pay for your crimes, Sartorius! We will find a way, no matter what, to defeat you!” Just Serena's `ninja senses' hears someone come up the stairs and she says, without looking at that person, “Hey, Rei, what's up?”
 
A familiar female voice answers, perplexed, “You knew that it was me?” Soon after, Rei Hino, our Sailor Senshi of Mars, comes to Serena's right side with a surprised look in her expression.
 
Serena tells Rei, with a weak smile, “Remember, I'm a ninja, too, like Naruto and Sasuke, remember?”
 
Rei says, with a smile, “Yeah, with a legendary Kekkai Genkai, a blood trait, able to duplicate other blood traits and ninja techniques by absorbing other's DNA into your own.”
 
Serena says, with a solemn tone, “A lot of good it does me, through.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a weak smile, “Don't worry, Serena, we will find a way to get them back. I know it. Now, come on, Meatball Head, it isn't like you to miss out on food.”
 
Serena replies, with a very weak version of her `chipper' smile, “Yeah, let's go.” Soon enough, Serena and Rei head off back into the main building of the school, but Rei gives a look of worry.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh, man! Serena is getting worse and worse all of the time! She barely cracks smiles and they are `shadows' of her former smiles. Her smiles are so warm and inviting, but now, they barely hint of happiness anymore. She has that look of anger, rage, and hate in her eyes and that `spark' within her has been replaced by a raging fire of anger and rage. I'm preying to the gods and spirits that this doesn't consume her.” Rei thinks in her mind, angrily, “But I don't blame Meatball Head for being this way. It is all that fucking son of bitch's, Sartorius', fault! Brainwashing everyone that we care about just because he wants the `Chosen Duelists' and he has already taken Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome away! Damn that asshole! Damn him to the Underworld! I would love the chance to send his fucking soul into the deepest pits of the Underworld once and for all! And I'm so tempted to do so for what he has done to my best friend and taking my other friends away from me! But I won't become something worse than that fucking bastard and his vile cult! And I promise in the name of Mars, I will help my princess get the people that we care about back and I will NEVER fall to his fucking Society of Trash!” Serena and Rei head inside of the main building of Duel Academy to get something to eat, not knowing that they were being watched by a black cloaked figure, who somehow concealing her aura from Rei's senses and she teleports away without being sighted at all.
 
(In a unknown cave on Duel Academy; Sometime later)
 
Within an unknown cave designed similar to the cave where the Millennium Stone was originally kept, we find the Millennium Stone with the seven Millennium Items, Millennium Necklace, Millennium Eye, Millennium Key, Millennium Rod, Millennium Ring, Millennium Scales, and Millennium Puzzle, inside in the center of the cave with a platform containing a black colored crystal glowing with a dark violet light in front of the Millennium Stone with the doors to the Spirit World on the rear wall of the cave, we find another black cloaked figure shuffling a Duel Monsters' deck while the black cloaked figure watching Serena and Rei teleports in.
 
The black cloaked figure already in the cave yelps out in shock and says, in a male voice with a Southern United States accent, “Geez! You plum scared me right out of my wits!”
 
The other black cloaked figure says, in a familiar female voice, “Sorry about that. Didn't mean to that, but you know how us Sailor Senshi work.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, “No problem. So, how's every thing on the outside?”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, shaking her hooded head, “Not good. The Society of Light has nearly the whole student body under its control. Only half of the Slifer Dorm and those heroes not brainwashed by Sartorius are still free as well as the majority of the teachers expect for Crowler, Bonaparte, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Prince Endymon.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, seriously, “That's plum not good! We need to work fast!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, seriously and nodding her hooded head, “You know it! Plus, my brother and Kagome's friends from the Feudal Era are due to arrive on Duel Academy soon. We need to give them the power on this very night.”
 
The male black cloaked figure asks, “Are you sure that Sailor Moon has the other version of my deck?”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, nodding her head, “Yes, I do know. She will need her Rainbow Dragon as well along with these that my old friend, Pharaoh Atem, gave me.” The female black cloaked figure then displays three Duel Monsters' cards, one with a dark blue back, one with a red back, and one with a yellow back.
 
The male black cloaked figure gasps in shock and exclaims, excitedly, “Whoa! I reckon I know what those cards are!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a sly tone, “You know it, big boy! These are the very same monsters that Atem used to kick the butt of the Lord of Darkness: Zorc the Dark One. Now, they are going to be needed to defeat the evil light of Sartorius and the Society of Light.”
 
The male black cloaked figure asks, seriously, “Are you going to need my help for this?!”
 
The female black cloaked figure shakes her head and replies, “No. I need to meet with Sailor Moon on my own.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, plainly, “Gotcha.”
 
The female black cloaked figure thinks in her mind, “I just hope that she and her friends can handle the power without losing themselves in it!”
 
(Sunset; near the Slifer Red dorm)
 
On the cliff overlooking the ocean near the Slifer Red dorm where Jaden goes to think, we find our Moon Princess looking at the setting sun in front of them and give a solemn sigh. Getting through the classes and seeing all of her brainwashed friends and beloved was a lot for our heartbroken Moon Princess to bear and she barely managed to get through the day.
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Spare room for two more, Serena?” Serena looks to the source of the voice to see Jaden and Hikari walking towards her and both of them had solemn looks on their face, especially Jaden.
 
Serena replies, with a weak smile, “Sure. Anything for a couple of my friends.”
 
Jaden asks Serena, “How are you, Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a solemn tone, “Sick to my stomach. Seeing my friends and Darien-chan with such cold and heartless looks in their eyes. I can barely stand it anymore.”
 
Hikari tells Serena, with a serious tone, “I heard you, girl. Seeing Keiko, Kagome, and my bro by that fucking freak's side! I thought that I was going to hurl so many times over!”
 
Jaden says, nodding his head, “I know how you girls feel. Seeing Chazz, Syrus, Bastion, Jaz, Mindy, Atticus, and Alexis with that freak . . . I just can't stand it anymore!”
 
Hikari swings into the air, causing a small shockwave with the force of her super-strength, and yells out, angered tone in her voice, “Damn it! We are nowhere close to find a way to defeat that asshole and his damn cult as well as getting our friends, family, and loved ones out of there! If I see my bro, Kagome, and Keiko too long, I'm going to go nuts! Kira and I were so tempted to transform and give those dorks and their fucking master a headache that they will never forget!”
 
Serena tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “No kidding, girlfriend! But we've got to follow the Sailor Scout code of honor and even through Sartorius isn't human in our eyes, he is technically, so, we can't just waste him.”
 
Hikari nods her head and yells out, seriously, “But with those dorks' abilities to see our face-down cards and predict our moves, even as “Chosen Duelists”, we are still in a huge disadvantage! I mean Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome are Chosen Duelists and we lost them to that asshole, Aster doesn't want to do anything with us, which I think he should be helping since it is a bit of his fault for what happened, and we still don't know who this twelfth Chosen Duelist is! How are we supposed to fight back?!”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Maybe I can be of some assistance.” The three of them whip to the source of the voice to see the female black cloaked figure standing before them.
 
Hikari, Jaden, and Serena go into defensive positions and Serena yells out, demandingly, “Who are you?”
 
The black cloaked figure holds out her arms in a non-aggressive stance and she says, calmly, “Please, I am not a enemy. Actually, I am a friend that wishes to help you stop the evil light of Sartorius, Princess Serenity.”
 
The group gasps in shock and Hikari yells out, seriously, “How do you know Serena's Lunarian name?!”
 
The black cloaked figure replies, “I, too, come from the Silver Millennium, but for reasons that I can't explain to you, I must keep my identity a secret. But I do know about you, too, Princess Hikari Hyperion or shall I call Sailor Galaxy instead?”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “Are you a reincarnated princess?”
 
The black cloaked figure nods her head and says, plainly, “Yes, I am. And I am also a Sailor Soldier like Princess Serenity and Princess Hikari, but unlike them, I have regained most to nearly all of my memories of the Silver Millennium while her majesties barely have any.”
 
Serena asks, seriously, “Why are you here?”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena in reply, “I am here to tell you that I have a power in my possession that can allow you to defeat the evil light of Sartorius, make you totally immune to his predictions, and make his foresight abilities along with his mind-control `warriors' totally useless and give you a fair chance to defeat them and the evil leader of the Society of Light.”
 
Hikari asks the black cloaked figure, suspiciously, “How do we know that this isn't a trick? And that you are not part of the Society of Light trying to trick us?”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Hikari in reply, with a strong and serious tone, “You will only have word to go on, but know this, I would rather die than ever serve an asshole like Sartorius.”
 
There is silence for a minute, Hikari and Serena lower their guards, and Serena says, plainly, “Kari and I believe you, whoever you are.”
 
Hikari tells the black cloaked figure, “I can tell when a person is lying by reading their aura and plus, I don't smell the stink of those white dorks on you. I know that you are telling the truth.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile and lowering his guard, “And if you two say so, that's good enough for me.”
 
The black cloaked figure does a traditional Japanese bow and replies, “Thank you.”
 
Serena asks the black cloaked figure, “What do we have to do?”
 
The black cloaked figure replies, “I need for you to come with me alone and for Jaden and Hikari to return to the others and tell them exactly what took place here.”
 
Hikari exclaims, in protest, “Huh?! Why does Serena have to come alone?!”
 
The black cloaked figure says, seriously, “Simple. In order to get the power that you need to defeat Sartorius and his evil `cult' as you call it, the Moon Princess must perform this first task alone with only me as her guide. You need to inform the others what is happening because when she returns with the power, she will look differently than before and you might not recognize her.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “What? Are you saying that this power will change me?!”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena, in a reassuring tone, “Whoa! Calm down, your majesty! It won't be anything too radical I promise! You will still be human and you will look like yourself, but the `changes' will make you a bit `darker'. However, it is your choice to come with me and get this power. However, this might be your only hope. I don't mean to put the pressure on, but I'm just saying, you know?”
 
Serena gets a real serious look in her expression and yells out, with determination in her tone, “I know and I understand. And right now, I don't care what happens to me! Take me to this power!”
 
Jaden and Hikari gasp in shock and Jaden tells Serena, concerned, “Serena, this might be dangerous!”
 
Serena replies, with a very serious tone, “I don't care! That SOB took the people that we cared about most in our lives and he is not going to get away with it! I made a solemn vow as Sailor Moon to protect and guard this universe and I made a vow to get my friends back no matter what it took! I will do whatever it takes to get them back!” Serena says, in a slight begging tone, “Please take me to this power.”
 
The black cloaked figure nods her head and says, “Please, follow me!” The black cloaked figure creates a portal in front of her and steps into the portal.
 
Serena tells Jaden and Hikari, plainly, “Go back to the others and do what she says! Tell them what has happened!” Serena then rushes off and follows the figure into the portal.
 
Jaden yells out, seriously, “Serena!” However, the portal immediately closes after Serena goes into the portal and the two friends look at each other. Jaden asks Hikari, curiously, “Now, what do we do?”
 
Hikari replies, seriously, “What do you think, Jay?” Soon enough, Jaden and Hikari head back to the Slifer Red and mainly abandoned Ra Yellow dorms where non-brainwashed heroes and heroines are staying currently.
 
(Back within the unknown cave on Duel Academy; A short time soon after)
 
Within the unknown cave inside of Duel Academy, we find the female black cloaked figure and Serena inside of the middle of the room and Serena are looking on in awe of the ancient Egyptian temple-like/shrine-like cave.
 
Serena says, amazed, “Whoa. This looks like the pictures of ancient Egyptian temples that I saw in Ami's books!” Serena looks down at the Millennium Stone and exclaims, shocked, “Hold on! Aren't those the seven Millennium Items?! I learned about them from Luna and in class!”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena, “That's right, your majesty. If you are going to kick that freak's butt, you are going to need the Shadow Powers of the seven Millennium Items since their powers are darkness and darkness is opposite to light, even the impure light of Sartorius.”
 
Serena then notices the black crystal on the podium and she asks, curiously, “And what is that black crystal that looks similar to my Silver Crystal?”
 
The black cloaked figure asks Serena, “Well, princess, do you remember the Black Crystal that Doom Phantom and the Black Moon family used?”
 
Serena shutters at the thought and she says, nervously, “Do you have to remind me of that thing and what it did to my poor daughter, Rini?”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena, “Well, Luna and Atriums knew this for a fact, but that Black Crystal was a fake created by Doom Phantom based on the real Black Crystal of Nemesis.”
 
Serena gives a perplexed look and states, “Wait! If that crystal was a fake . . .” Serena's eyes widen, she gasps, and she exclaims, in pure shocked, “Hold on! Does that mean that's the REAL Black Crystal of Nemesis?!”
 
The black cloaked figure nods her head and says, “Yes, that's right, Serenity. Bingo! The real Black Crystal of Nemesis was created to be a force of balance in the positive forces namely balancing out your Silver Crystals, which the element is Light, in order to maintain the balance of life. However, it was never to be removed unless of real emergency, but you would agree that this is a real emergency.”
 
Serena replies, drolly, “No kidding.”
 
The black cloaked figure says, seriously, “Now, you must remember this, the real Black Crystal of Nemesis, contains the greatest powers of darkness of the positive forces even know, but like your Silver Crystal, it and its dark powers can be corrupted for negative uses. Remember, like your Silver Crystal, the Black Crystal reacts to emotion and the emotion of the usage of it and its powers. Like light can be used for evil purposes and darkness for good ones, it is also vice-versa you know.”
 
Serena nods her head and she says, “I understand. So, you're saying that in order to win, I need to embrace the darkness.”
 
The black cloaked figure says, seriously, “As Light counters Darkness, Darkness counters Light. You need to embrace the powers of the Black Crystal and the Shadow Powers of the Seven Items. It might be your best hope to win.”
 
Serena walks over to the Black Crystal, feels the dark aura and energy surrounding her, but unlike other darkness, it felt warm and comforting, causing Serena to think, “This darkness . . . it doesn't feel sinister or evil . . . it feels warm and comforting . . . and cool . . . like a tree's shadow protecting you from a hot summer's day . . . it's like it feels my pain . . . and wishes to help . . . this darkness isn't evil at all . . .” Serena looks at the Black Crystal, which is glowing a bright violet light, and Serena thinks, determinedly, “Well, if this is the only way to save our friends and loved ones . . . I won't back down . . . I'm not just going to sit down and cry . . . I'm going to fight back . . . I'm going to make Sartorius pay for his crimes . . . get everyone that we love back from his damn grip and his vile cult . . . I will do whatever it takes . . . In the name of the moon, Sartorius will pay and justice will be served!”
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena, “Before you embrace the dark powers of the Millennium Items and Black Crystal, I must give you fair warning. If you chose to use its power, it will be a part of you for the rest of your days and you can't separate from it ever.”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “As long as we get the people that my friends and I love back, as long as we can protect this world and all of the innocent people in it, and as long as all of my friends and this universe are protected, I don't damn well care what happens to me! This darkness can be a part of for however as long as I live! I will do what it takes to stop Sartorius and protect this universe as well as get the people that my friends and I love back and make him pay for his crimes!” Serena then grabs hold onto the Black Crystal, it gives off a bright dark violet glow, and Serena screams out in agony as the dark energy starts to rush into her body.
 
The black cloaked figure tells Serena, seriously, “Don't fight the power, Serenity! Embrace it and focus your heart on stopping Sartorius and protecting others! Embrace and focus the power!” Serena closes her eyes as her golden crescent moon sigil appears on her forehead and she tries to calm down while trying to focus. What she doesn't notice is a bright glow entering her body from the crystal and a female voice similar to hers as Princess Serenity, but a bit deeper and a bit more mature, says in her mind, with a dark joyful and happy tone, “I've been waiting for you!”
 
Serena gasps and thinks in her mind, perplexed, “Who was that?!” However, she didn't have time to think about as the dark power coursed through her body. Within a few minutes, the whole of the room was bathed in a bright violet and black glow and the black cloaked figure is forced to cover her eyes as the whole room is engulfed in this `dark light' for a few minutes. When it dies down, the black cloaked figure is able to look again and she finds the Moon Princess on her right knee covered in smoke. The black cloaked figure asks, concerned, “Serenity? Hey, girl, are you okay?!”
 
Just then Serena gives off a out-of-character dark giggle, rises to her feet, and says, her form still obscured by the dust and smoke and in a dark tone not heard in her before, “Okay? Girlfriend, I'm more than okay. I feel great and ready to crush those dorks.”
 
The black cloaked figure replies, nervously, “I see that you have gained the dark powers without any trouble.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark plain tone, “Obviously.”
 
The black cloaked figure takes out a Duel Monsters' card and she says, with a sly tone, “I think that you will want this.” Serena extends her right hand, displaying her pitch black fingernails with golden crescent moon sigils on them, takes the card, and when she looks at it, she gasps in shock. The black cloaked figure tells Serena, “I know that you have the other legendary Crystal Beast deck and I knew that you would want this card. We found the spirit of the Rainbow Dragons and we managed to get help from Maxamillion Pegasus to create the cards at last.”
 
Serena asks, in a dark curious tone, “So, you know who has the holder of the second Crystal Beast deck is and he's got the other dragon?”
 
The black cloaked figure nods his head and says, with a serious tone, “Yep!” The black cloaked figure then takes out a blue backed Duel Monsters' card, a red backed one, and a yellow backed one and she says, giving them to Serena, “Take these as well. A gift from your old friend: Pharaoh Atem.”
 
Serena is confused for a moment and then exclaims, a memory sparking in her mind, “Wait! Pharaoh Atem of Egypt! He was the ruler of Egypt during the Shadow Games back in ancient times! My mother, Queen Serenity, was good friends with him until he sealed himself away in the Millennium Puzzle! Before she . . . left us, Trista told me that his spirit returned to the Spirit World along with these cards!”
 
The black cloaked figure says, “Yes. Pharaoh Atem already knows the situation and with your ancient past, you can command the gods as he has. You need them to win against the evil light of Sartorius and the Society of Light.”
 
Serena takes the three cards and she says, with a dark sly tone, “Don't worry, my friends and I won't anyone down and we will crush that freak and his `dork squad' flat!” Just then Serena and black cloaked figure spot a glow from the Millennium Stone and they look to see the Millennium Necklace is starting to glow.
 
The black cloaked figure says, with a plain tone, “It looks a certain item is calling out to you, Serenity.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly tone, “And I will be glad to use it against those monsters and that demon that leads them!” Serena slowly walks over to the Millennium Stone to retrieve the Millennium Necklace.
 
The black cloaked figure thinks in her mind, “I just pray that Serenity won't lose herself to the pain and anguish that rotten creature have given her and her friends! That girl is current in a bad way, but this is the only one that they can free their friends, especially the three Chosen Duelists under Sartorius' control. I'm sorry, Queen Diana Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, but this is the only way to protect your daughter, her friends, family, and . . . my dear little squirt of a brother. I just hope he can handle this as well when he arrives here and I hope that his temper doesn't go off. Davis really cares about Kari and his friends and they mean so much to him. When he sees them in this state, I'm not sure what he will do!”
 
(Back at the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime soon after)
 
Within the cafeteria of the Slifer Red dorm, we find Hikari and Jaden finish explaining what had happened between them, Serena, and the black cloaked figure to Rei, Tyranno, Kira, Naruto, Sasuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Luna, and Atremis. And needless to say, not being happy about it is a major understatement with Rei that is.
 
Rei brawls at the two of them, very angrily, “SO, YOU LET HER GO?!! DIDN'T YOU THINK THAT THIS WAS A TRAP?!”
 
Jaden and Hikari become immediately nervous, knowing Rei's temper, and Jaden replies, nervously, “But Serena and Kari didn't sense anything bad from her and they told me that cloaked girl didn't have that stink of those Society of Light members!”
 
Hikari nods her head and she says, “I can feel that she was telling the truth and she wasn't one of them. It was in her voice.”
 
Rei yells at the two of them, angrily, “So, what?! It couldn't have been the Society of Light! Didn't you think that another organization or something would take advantage of her distress and manipulate her to their ends?! Did you?!”
 
Tyranno tells Rei, trying to calm Rei down, “Easy, ma'am. They did what they thought the best course of action and Private Tsukino told them, in a way, to trust her.”
 
Rei yells at Tyranno, seriously and annoyed, “Well, Hassleberry, she isn't in her right mind! She is barely holding on here! Damn it! How can I calm down when my best friend is out and she could be in danger! I'm her guardian and she is the only one of my original friends not brainwashed by that asshole! What do you think that I'm feeling?”
 
Luna tells Rei, “Yes, Rei. I know how you feel, but yelling about isn't going to get Serena found. We need to calm down and start looking.”
 
Just then they hear the side open doors to the cafeteria come up and Serena's voice booms, with a dark sly tone, “Luna's right, Rei. You need to chill out! I'm not going to let myself get manipulate by some freak! I'm right here!” Everyone turns to the source of the voice and they gasp at who they see. It was none other than Serena, but her `look' has totally `transformed'!
 
Serena's golden blond hair is now pitch black with dark violet highlights in her hair, her hair is in its usual odango hairstyle with two dark red bows holding her `meatball' pigtails in place, Serena's lips are pitch black in color, she has dark violet upright crescent moon and star jewels as her earrings, she has a black leather neck-choker around her neck with the Millennium Necklace attached to the choker, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become black and blue mixture with every part of the uniform that was white being pitch black now, she has a pitch black versions of Alexis' fingerless gloves on her hands, exposing black fingernails with golden crescent moon sigils on each fingernail, she has partial see-through black stockings over all of her legs even the parts under her skirt, and her high-heeled boots have also become pitch black in color.
 
Luna and Atremis give loud `meows' of shock and Kira asks, stunned, “Serena? Is that you?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly tone, “Who did you expect Kira? Princess Diana of Wales?”
 
Tyranno asks, amazed, “There is something different about you.”
 
Sasuke states, plainly, “What do you mean? The new attitude or that she has gone totally `Goth'?”
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “What happened to you, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin and tone, “Not to worry, Pyro. I'm not possessed by some evil force, through I am a lot `darker' than before. I've just been given what our new friend told me, Jay, and Kari. The power to stop those white dorks and that freak of a `Master' once and for all!”
 
Hikari asks Serena, a bit nervously, “Are you okay, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin on her lips, “Never better, Kari!”
 
Jaden asks Serena, curiously, “Whoa! So, what happened to you, Serena? Does it something has to do with that power?”
 
Luna goes over, notices the Millennium Necklace, and yells out, shocked, “That's the Millennium Necklace!” The others look at Luna, look at Serena's neck, and they are shocked to see the Millennium Necklace.
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “That's the Millennium Necklace, all right! I've seen pictures of it at the abandoned dorm!”
 
Naruto calls out, stunned, “Is that the real deal?”
Serena puts her right hand on the Millennium Necklace and she says, with a dark sly grin, “You know it, Naruto! This is the real deal! The real Millennium Necklace!”
 
Atremis says, seriously, “But they were sealed away when Pharaoh Atem returned to the Spirit World where he belonged!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Not anymore, Atremis. Our new friend unsealed them with Pharaoh Atem's permission because we are going to need their shadow power in order to crush this freak. I've figured out that the only one to smash this asshole is by using darkness against his hellish light.”
 
Kurama says, with a plain and logical tone, “Well, what the Moon Princess says make senses as Light can defeat Darkness, Darkness can balance out Light. So, it makes sense to fight this evil light with darkness filled with positive energy.”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “That's what Aquos and the other Neo-Spacians told me.”
 
Serena nods her head and says, “That's right. But there is more to my new `dark power' than just the Millennium Items, which by the way, are all back.”
 
Hikari asks Serena, curiously, “What do you mean by that Serena?”
 
Serena holds up her hands, the Black Crystal of Nemesis is summoned into her two hands, Luna and Atremis yelp out in shock, knowing what it is, and Kira asks, perplexed, “What's up with those two? And what is that weird black crystal similar to your crystal, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark smile, “It's a long story, everyone. And it will be a lot to take in, but please, hear me out.”
 
Kuwabara says, nervously, “Okay. But I'm not sure that I'm going to like this.” Soon enough, Serena explains about the real Black Crystal of Nemesis, its origins, the Millennium Items, and what happened in the mysterious cave.
 
When she was done, Rei yelps out, stunned, “Wait! So, that fucking Black Crystal that Doom Phantom used to try to destroy the world and turn Rini into that nasty Wicked Lady was an evil copy of this REAL Black Crystal?”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “That's right! The real Black Crystal here was made to balance out my Silver Crystal, being a crystal of light, and this crystal being of darkness. However, it was only to be used in case of a real emergency, but personally, I feel this damn well qualifies.”
 
Luna yells at Serena, seriously, “Serena, do you know what you are holding in your hands?!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! The ways to teach that brainwashing freak a lesson why not to mess with our friends and family!”
 
Luna yells at Serena, with a scolding tone, “Serena, you can't do this! I won't allow it!”
 
Serena yells at Luna, with a dark serious and angered tone, “Well, you are not either of my mothers Luna and I am your princess and I will do what's necessary to protect this planet! I've already infused myself with the dark powers of this crystal and right now, I don't care about the consequence! That son of a bitch took the people that we valued and cared about most, including my Darien-chan and the girls! They are my family and my world and they meant the universe and my throne to me! He had no right to take them away from me!” A few tears of sadness and anger come over Serena's eyes and she exclaims, with a dark determined and serious tone, “I will not allow this freak of nature to get away with his crimes! I will fight back and do what is necessary to protect all that I love and this universe from him! I don't care what happens to me as long as Sartorius pays for his crimes and all of our friends and loved are back by our sides! This is my choice and I have chosen it!” Everyone in the room was taken aback by Serena's brawling of Luna and Luna wanted to come up with some kind of way to convince Serena not to do this, but since she already done it, Luna lowers her head in defeat.
 
Kuwabara thinks in his mind, quite nervous of Serena, “Whoa! I've got to make sure that I really don't make her mad!”
 
Serena takes a deep breath, calms down, and says, with a dark plain tone, “Everyone, I can't force you to do this, but this is our best chance to stop this brainwashing freak, save the universe, and get the people that we love back from his vile grip! However, I can understand if you are reluctant to. You have to know if you take the dark powers within yourself, they will be a part of you for good.”
 
Kira puts her hand on the Black Crystal and says, seriously, “I don't give a damn about what happens to me! As long as that asshole pays for what he has done to innocent people, keep the universe safe from him, and get my bro and Keiko back from that son of a bitch!”
 
Hikari puts her hand on the Black Crystal as well and she says, serious and determined, “I'm not sure about this, but any help to stop that asshole and get my bro, Keiko, and our friends back from that brainwashing asshole is fine enough with me! He will pay for messing with my brother's and Keiko's emotions! Keiko is a like a sister to me and I won't let and my bro be in that vile cult any longer!”
 
Kuwabara puts his hand on the Black Crystal and says, seriously, “I'm not sure about embracing the darkness, but that son of a bitch messed with Urameshi's and Keiko's emotions and our friends! That dishonorable freak of nature has got to pay, so, I'm in!”
 
Sasuke puts his hand on the Black Crystal and says, with a serious tone and deadly glare in his eyes, “Whatever kind of help this thing brings, light or darkness, I don't give a damn! As long as I save Sakura and Hinata from that asshole and make sure that he pays for his crimes against our friends and the world, any help is good enough for me.”
 
Naruto puts his hands on the Black Crystal and yells out, with a serious and determined tone, “No kidding, Sasuke! I'm going to save Hinata, Bastion, and all of our friends and make that asshole pay and crush his Society of Light! Believe it!”
 
Jaden then puts his hand on the Black Crystal and says, strongly and with a strong smile on his lips “If you guys are okay with this, then so I am! I will do whatever it takes to bring Alexis and all of our friends back from that freak and his Society of Light! He messed Yusuke's, Keiko's, and even Syi's emotions and he can't get with that and all of the crimes that he committed! I will give all I got!”

Tyranno puts his hands on the Black Crystal and yells out, serious and determined, “Same here, Sarge! This asshole is going to get what he deserves for messing with our friends, our fellow soldiers, and the whole of the world!”
 
Serena looks at Rei and she tells her, gentle, “Rei, I can understand . . .”
 
However, Rei puts her hand on the Black Crystal and she tells Serena, with a sly smile on her lips and determined tone in her voice, “No way, Meatball Head. You and the others aren't the only one pissed off by that jackass. Remember, they are my friends, too! And plus, you are my best friend, even through I don't always show it. Actually, you are like a sister to me, Serena! And when that asshole hurts you, he hurts me and he is one way in hell going to get away with it! And I'm not letting go at this without me! If you fall into the darkness, then I'm going to right behind you, protecting as one of your guardians should!”
 
Serena manages to give a dark version of her old warm smile and he tells her, with a few tears of happiness in her eyes, “Thank you, Rei.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly grin, “But don't think that I'm going all mushy and soft on you, Meatball Head.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin, “Never.” Serena then tells her friends, with a dark serious tone, “Remember, everyone, don't fight the power, it isn't your enemy and don't try to force your control on it. Becomes it channel and let it flow into you.” Soon after, the Black Crystal gives a bright dark violet glow and everyone, minus Serena, winches from the dark energy going into their bodies. They growl and groan as they try to focus and soon, all of them were engulfed a black and dark violet glow as it filled the room and all of our heroes and heroines, minus Serena, give loud yells as the dark power flowed into their bodies.
 
(On the meanwhile; within the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the `White Dorm', we are inside of Sartorius' private chambers, designed pretty much like the room he was in outside of Duel Academy, sitting down in front of his marble white table with his Tarot card deck on the table and preparing for his future plans to get the remaining Chosen Duelists outside of his control, Jaden, Serena, Aster, Naruto, Sasuke, Rei, and the two remaining Urameshi twins, Kira and Hikari Urameshi, when he notices his Tarot card deck giving off a dark violet glow.
 
Sartorius asks, in a rare perplexed tone, “What is this?” Sartorius reaches over to his card, but then the dark energy zaps him, he yelps out in shock, and jumps to his feet, holding his right hand in surprise. The top Tarot card comes off of his deck, lands on the table, and it is revealed to be The Fool Tarot card, representing Jaden Yuki, but much to his surprise and shock, Sartorius sees the card becoming blank, pitch black blank, with the whole picture and the front of the Tarot card becoming black. Sartorius says, in a rare stunned and perplexed tone, “It seems like Jaden Yuki and the other Chosen Duelists have gained access to a power that can alter destiny, but what is this mysterious dark power?”
 
(Later that day; Inside of Duel Academy's infirmary)
 
Inside of Duel Academy's infirmary, we find the school nurse and head of the female Obelisk Blue dorm, Ms. Fonda Fontaine, with a solemn expression on her face. Ever since the Obelisk Blue dorms were `transformed' into the `White Dorms' and Sartorius arrival on Duel Academy, Ms. Fontaine has lost all control of the students under her supervision to Sartorius. And like the rest of the teachers outside of Sartorius' control, she knows that Sartorius has done something to the students along Doctor Crowler, former Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte, Amara Ten'ou, Michelle Kaiou, Trista Meiou, and Darien Shields, put them under some kind of mind-control as the mainstay theory, but with the majority of the student body in Sartorius' Society of Light, Ms. Fontaine is powerless to do anything about it. Ms. Fontaine was glad that Jaden Yuki and his remaining friends not in the Society of Light made sure that the powers of the Chancellorship and Vice-Chancellorship didn't fall into Sartorius' hands when Crowler and Bonaparte were lost to the Society of Light, but they weren't sure what to do about the leadership. They weren't sure to leave it in Jaden's and his non-brainwashed friends hands, but they weren't sure that they could handle the work themselves and they knew that thanks to Crowler's `terms' when he left power, the kids couldn't use the title of Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor unless they were approved by the majority of the teachers and stuff, including the security detail, namely the Disciplinary Action Squad.
 
Ms. Fontaine says to herself, lowly, “What are we going to do? Every day, this Sartorius, gains more and more power as more student join his Society of Light. We know that he is doing something to them with some kind of mind-control or brainwashing, but we can't do anything against him since there is no proof. And soon enough, we might end up like the rest unless we stop him. But what we can do?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a dark sly tone, “A lot, Fontaine-sensei, if we get your help!” Ms. Fontaine turns to the source and gasps to see Hikari Urameshi and Rei Hino standing in front of her, but their `looks' were radically different.
 
Rei Hino's raven-hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights in them, her lips are pitch black in color, she has dark red jewels in the symbol of Mars attached to her ears as earrings, she has black cloth choker around her neck, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become a black and blue mixture of colors with every part of the uniform that was white is now pitch black, she has dark red version of Alexis' gloves on her hands with black fingernails with ruby red symbols of Mars on each fingernail, her legs are covered in pitch black stockings that go up from to the tops of her legs, even under the skirt, and her high-heeled boots are also pitch black in color now.
 
Hikari Urameshi's hair has become dark brown that can be mistaken from black to pitch black color with dark violet highlights in her hair, her lips are dark violet in color, her earrings are dark violet star and black heart jewels, she has a black leather belt-like choker around her neck, her female Obelisk Blue uniform is exactly like Rei's now, she has a dark violet version of Alexis' gloves on her hands, exposing dark violet fingernails with golden suns on five fingernails and silver Milky Way symbols on the other five fingernails, she has black partial see-through stocking covering all of her legs, even through under the skirt, and her high-heeled boots have become dark violet in color.
 
Ms. Fontaine yells out, stunned, “Hikari? Ms. Hino? Is that you?”
 
Rei replies, with a dark sly smile on her lips, “That's us. We might look different, but it's us.”
 
As the two girls walk into the room, Ms. Fontaine asks, shocked, “What happened to the two of you? When did you get into the `Goth' look?”
 
Hikari tells Ms. Fontaine, with a dark sly smile on her lips, “It's a long story, Fontaine-sensei, but now, we need to tell you something. We have a way to get rid of Sartorius, his Society of Trash, and get all of the students back to normal.”
 
Ms. Fontaine asks, surprised, “You do?”
 
Rei nods her head and replies, with a dark serious tone, “Yes, we do. But we need your support and your help to ensure that those Society Dorks and Sartorius don't get anymore power in this school than they already have.”
 
Ms. Fontaine asks, curiously, “What can I do?”
 
Hikari tells Ms. Fontaine, in a dark plain tone, “We need for you to trust us, Fontaine-sensei. And we need your support to allow us to give the title of Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of this school to who we want.”
 
Rei tells Ms. Fontaine, with a dark serious tone, “You don't have to give us your support, but without it, we might not be able to do what we need to do to stop Sartorius from gaining more power here and he will target for his brainwashing powers next. However, we have ways that we can protect you now. Do you trust us?”
 
Ms. Fontaine thinks about for several moments and she says, with a nod, “Yes, I trust you. You are good kids and I just got a feeling that I know that you are the key to stop this weirdo and save the students from whatever he is planning. I want to help save this academy and stop whatever that guy has planned. What do you need for me to do?”
 
Hikari tells Ms. Fontaine, with a nod, “Follow us, Ms. Fontaine. We will explain when we get there.” Rei and Hikari lead Ms. Fontaine out of the door and into the hallways towards a destination.
 
(On the meanwhile; Inside of Professor Satyr's office in the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Within the Ra Yellow dorm, we find a depressed Professor Satyr, head of the Ra Yellow dorm, going through some papers with a solemn look. Ever since the Society of Light took all of the students of his dorm, expect for Kuzuma Kuwabara and Tyranno Hassleberry, he has been left all alone in the dorms. The two Ra keep meeting with him to raise his spirits and tell him that they will bring the students back from the Society of Light, but they have yet to succeed and that makes him more depressed.
 
He slams his fists onto his desk and he says, angered, “Darn him! It is that Sartorius' fault! Whatever he has done to my students has got to stop! I know that he has done something to their minds! Hinata Hyuga and Bastion Misawa would never abandon me like this! And all of those other students have also been brainwashed or something! I know it!” Professor Satyr sighs and says, solemnly, “But sadly, I don't have any proof and besides, what can I do to stop him if I was beat by one of my own students.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, with a dark sly tone, “Now, what kind of talk is that sir?! A real soldier never knows the meaning of surrender to the enemy!” Professor Satyr whips to the source of the voice to see Tyranno Hassleberry and Sasuke Uchiha at the door, but they looked very different.
 
Tyranno's bandana has become pitch black in color expect for the part that `shows' the dinosaur face, his black now has red highlights in them, he has a spiked leather collar around his neck, his Ra Yellow blazer with the sleeves torn off is pitch black in color, his shirt is dark green in color, he has black jeans across his legs, and black military combat boots on his feet.
 
Sasuke Uchiha's hair has gained red highlights in his black hair, his male Obelisk Blue blazer is pitch black, he has a dark blue sleeveless shirt over his muscular chest, the shirt exposes much of his muscular arms, he has pitch black fingerless fighting gloves over his hands, his Leaf Village Headband is pitch black instead of dark blue with the metal band with the leaf symbol engraved on the band still the same, his headband is around his right arm, he has pitch black pants over his feet, and his open-toed shoes are pitch black in color as well.
 
Professor Satyr states, very stunned expression on his face and stunned expression in his tone, “Sasuke Uchiha and Tyranno Hassleberry?! Is that you?”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Yes, it is.”
 
Professor Satyr asks, curiously, “What is with the `Goth' look? Is this some kind of fad that you kids are into?”
 
Tyranno tells Professor Satyr, in a dark serious tone, “Not exactly, sir. But we've come here to tell you something. We have a plan to stop those Society Dweebs and get all of the students back to normal.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “As well as make Sartorius pay for what he has done here.”
 
Professor Satyr asks, curiously, “Really?”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says, “Yes, sir. But in order it to work, we need your support.”
 
Professor Satyr asks, confused, “But what I can I do, amigos?”
 
Sasuke replies, in a dark plain tone, “Make sure that the Society of Light never gets anymore power in this school by allowing us to name a new Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor and allying yourself with my friends and me. If you do that, we can assure you that the Society of Light will fall and the students will be back to normal.”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says, in a dark serious tone, “Honest to truth, sir! We mean it this time! But we need your support and you have to remember that freak will be coming after you next! Do you want your students back and don't you want to bring Duel Academy back to the way it was before that jerk starting messing things up.”
 
Professor Satyr gets a serious look in his expression, stands up, and he says, “Amigos, you have a deal! I will never work and obey a man with his words that corrupt people like Mr. Shields and Mr. Misawa! That `destiny' is just plain nonsense! You create your own futures and make your own choices! And whatever he has done to my students, I want them back! Plus, you kept your promise and came in to see me as much as possible until that rotten Sartorius came and put whatever mind-control he has done to the students! You have my support, amigos.”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark sly smile, “Thank you, sir! You won't regret this! Follow us and some of this might sound strange at first . . .”
 
Sasuke interrupts and says, finishing for Tyranno in a dark plain tone, “But believe us, it will help you and all of us greatly.”
 
Professor Satyr says, with a serious tone, “Lead the way.” Soon after, Tyranno and Sasuke lead Professor Satyr out of the dorm and to some kind of `meeting place'.
 
(Back within the unknown cave; on the meanwhile)
 
Back within the cave designed like an ancient Egyptian temple or shrine, we find the black cloaked figures looking a crystal ball and seeing our `darkened' heroes and heroines gathering all of the non-brainwashed teachers together.
 
The male black cloaked figure asks, curiously in his Southern United States accent, “Plum Hill! What do you think they are planning to do?!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a sly tone, “Make sure that the teachers are safe, that's why. Good move.”
 
Just then a male voice similar to Yugi Moto's calls out, “What do you expect for them? Serena is the leader of her guardians and Sasuke Uchiha is an excellent strategist.” The two cloaked figures turn to see the doors to the Spirit World in the room open and it reveals none other than Atem, the former ruler of the Egypt and the former spirit of the Millennium Puzzle.
 
The female black cloaked figure bows and she says, “Pharaoh Atem, you honor us with your presence.”
 
The male black cloaked figure replies, nervously, “Um, what she said.”
 
Atem shakes his head and says, with a smile, “No. This is not necessary. Like Queen Serenity and I are old friends, I am friends with you.”
 
The female black cloaked figure asks Atem, seriously, “Do you know the dire situation, Atem?”
 
Atem's expression becomes serious and he replies, nodding his head, “Yes, I do. I know three of the `Chosen Duelists' have fallen to the evil leader of the Society of Light and his impure light, thanks to his evil tricks. As long as many of the friends of the remaining Chosen Duelists outside of Sartorius' control, including the beloved of Princess Serenity.” Atem then looks at the Millennium Stones, sees the seven Millennium Items are gone, and he says, with a serious tone, “They have taken the Black Crystal and the seven items I see.”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, plainly, “Yes, just as we planned. However, I just pray that they do not fall to the anger and rage that this jerk have place in their hearts.”
 
Atem tells the female black cloaked figure, “We must believe in them and never lose hope as well as continue to have faith like in any duel.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, seriously, “I hope that you are right, Atem.”
 
Atem thinks in his mind, “As do I. I can't go beyond these doors since I no longer have a body to inhabit and I'm just a spirit. However, the great Egyptian Gods allowed me to come into this world to aid the Chosen Duelists in whatever way I can as a spirit to help them to victory. I can sense that Davis Motomiya and his great power as the final Chosen Duelist is due to arrive on Duel Academy. I pray that he can assist the others in defeating the Society of Light and not fall to them, but something tells me that won't happen. However, I still fear his ability to do this. His powers are strong, but this is a great task and I'm not sure he is up to it! However, I must keep up hope and believe in him and the other Chosen Duelists.” Atem closes his eyes and thinks in his mind, “Great Queen Serenity, ruler of the Moon Kingdom, I hope that you can forgive for having to have your daughter to use such dark powers, but it is the only way to protect her. I just pray that she doesn't lose control and the prophecy about what happens when the rage of the `children of Selene' is unleashed comes to pass . . .”
 
(The next day; In front of the main entrance to the main building to Duel Academy)
 
It looks like another day of classes in Duel Academy as mainly white-clad students enter the building while a small amount of Slifer Red students following nervously behind and out of sight. They had seen what happened to some of their fellow dorm members when they lose to members of the SOL and there seemed no stopping them. There seemed to be no hope and the main question in remaining non-brainwashed students of Slifer Red think, who among would be next to be turned into `mindless drones' as one Slifer Red student termed it. Students like Jaden Yuki and Serena Tsukino are fighting back, but right now, the Slifer Red students feel that it is pointless to fight back when they heard that students like Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Kagome Higurashi, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, and many other top duelists from the three dorms, including our heroes and heroines, feel under the control of the SOL and Sartorius. Speaking of our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends, we find Lita Kino, Ami Mizuno, Kagome Higurashi, Alexis Rhodes, and Hotaru Tomoe grouped together discussing, as usual, how to get Jaden and the others to `see the light' along with the remaining Slifer Red students and the teachers.
 
As a few Slifer Red students sneak by, Lita says, with a cold plain tone, “Typical. Like other nonbelievers, those geeks continue to scurry around like bugs.”
 
Kagome tells Lita, with a cold plain tone, “Just ignore them, Lita. We need to focus on more important matters.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “That's right. Like bringing Jaden and the others into the Society of Light and they can be by our side in the light where they belong.”
 
Hotaru says, in a cold serious tone, “However, we should watch out. Serena-hime's misunderstanding of us has caused to go into some kind of emotional breakdown and she nearly killed Sartorius-sama. And plus, we do not understand how she got the power of Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan's eyes nor used ninja jutsu techniques.”
 
Ami says, with a cold logical tone, “Hotaru-chan does bring up a good point. How did Serena gain these abilities? Plus, I've researched her history and plus, we don't know much of her actual past. I've found birth certificates and everything, but nothing much to go on.”
 
Alexis tells Ami, with a cold plain tone, “Keep working on it, Ami. Master Sartorius needs to know information about Serena's past here on Earth.”
 
Lita tells Alexis, with a cold confident tone, “Don't worry about it, Lex! Serena might be a Meatball Head sometimes, but she will come around! It's not like she is going to radically change on us!” Just then dozens of gasps come from down the walkway towards the main building of Duel Academy.
 
Alexis says, with a cold annoyed tone, “What are those dorks gawking at now?” When the five SOL girls turn to look at the source, they become wide eyed and shocked at the radical new `dark' looks of our heroes and heroines, expect for Kurama, as they approached the front doors.
 
Jaden Yuki's new look has his usual brown brunette hair turned pitch black with red highlights on them, his Slifer Red blaze has become pitch black, he has a black leather belt-like choker around his neck, his shirt is dark blue, he has black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, he has black jeans on his feet, his card pouch has also become pitch black, and his sneakers are black in color as well.
 
Kira Urameshi's new look has her black hair gain dark violet highlights in her scalp, her lips are pitch black in color, she has a black spiked leather choker around her neck, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become a black and blue mixture with the part of it that was originally is now pitch black now, she has black latex fingerless gloves on her hand going up to her elbows, exposing dark violet fingernails with golden sun sigils on the fingers of her right hand and rainbow Milky Way sigils on the fingernails of her left hand, she has pitch black leggings covering all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots have become black as well.
 
Kuwabara's new look has his red hair begin pitch black with red highlights in his hair, he has a black leather neck choker around his neck, his Ra Yellow blazer is pitch black in color with a dark green shirt, he has black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers.
 
Naruto's new look has his blond hair transformed into pitch black hair with red highlights in his spiky hair, his Slifer Red blazer is pitch black in color, he has a black shirt under his blazer, pitch black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue pants, and his opened toe shoes are pitch black in color now.
 
The five SOL girls gawk in shock and Kagome asks, stunned, “What the hell?! When did Kira, Kari, Jaden, and the others go `Goth' all of a sudden?”
 
Alexis replies, in a cold plain tone with a stunned expression on her face, “You are asking me, Kagome?” On the meanwhile, the group is seemingly ignoring the glares from the SOL members and taking among themselves, through in fact, they know they are being stared at and they like that they are being stared at.
 
Jaden tells his friends, with a dark excited tone, “Hey, did you see that set of pro tournaments on TV last night? It was the sweetest!”
 
Hikari nods her head and says, with a dark sly grin and dark excited tone, “Yeah! I can't wait to get out there and show them my stuff!”
 
Rei tells Hikari, with a dark sly grin, “You aren't the only one girlfriend! Those boys better watch out when I show what it really means to mess with fire!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “No kidding, Rei! Believe it!” Just then the group of `darkened' heroes and heroines were near the group of five SOL girls and they notice that they were glaring at them.
 
The group stops, looks at the group with a dark deadly glare that unnerves the five SOL girls and Rei asks, with a dark nasty tone that's totally unlike her, “What are you dorks staring at?!”
 
The group was taken about of Rei's nasty tone and `dork' comment and Alexis states, in a cold serious tone, “What's up with the `Goth' looks all of a sudden? Trying to mimic Zane or something.”
 
Jaden retorts, with a dark angered and nasty tone that's totally unlike him, “Well, it's better than having the style of a mindless dog like you, Rhodes!”
 
The group gasp in shock, especially Alexis, from Jaden's dark nasty tone and she yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “What the hell?! What is the matter with you Jaden?! You were never nasty to anyone before!”
 
Serena retorts, in a her own dark nasty tone, “You don't like it, bitch! Tough!”
 
Rei says, with a dark nasty tone, “How we dress and how we look is none of your business as well as the business of the rest of you Society Dweebs!”
 
The five SOL girls were shocked at Rei's and especially Serena's nasty and dark attitudes and Lita yells at Serena and Rei, in a cold serious tone, “What the fuck?! Serena, what in the hell is the matter with you?!”
 
Serena, without the Millennium Necklace around her neck, replies, with a dark nasty and sarcastic tone, “Nothing is wrong with me, wench! I've just don't like fucking bitchy traitors, that's all!”
 
Rei yells out, with a dark threatening and nasty tone, “So, fuck off already wench!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark nasty tone and dark sly grin on his lips, “Why don't you damn bitches go off and do that `All hail the light' shit or whatever you do with that overgrown freak that you call `Master'!”
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Don't you dare talk about Sartorius-sama in that tone, Naruto!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly grin on his lips and in a dark taunting tone, “Or what, dork? You are going to send your pathetic `Light' or your `Master' against us. Well, I say bring him on. I'm looking for good punching bag to try out my new dueling skills on.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly smile and dark sly tone, “Took the words right out my mouth, Sasuke. These `dorks' pathetic `Light' won't stand a chance against us now.”
 
Hotaru says, with a cold serious tone, “You and Serena-hime will be changing your opinions when you see the light.”
 
Serena retorts, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah, right, white twerp!” The SOL girls are stunned that Serena would talk that manner to Hotaru.
 
Rei says, with a dark sly smile and dark sarcastic tone, “No joke, Meatball Head. That will happen when Hell freezes over and I don't see that happening anytime soon!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Come on, guys, we've wasted enough time with these worthless white maggots already. We've got more important things to do.”
 
Alexis gasps in shock and she thinks in her mind, “Did Jaden, of all people, call us maggots? What in the world has gotten into him?”
 
Sasuke says, nodding his head and with a dark sly smile, “Yeah, you are correct, Jay. We have better things to do that talk to these mindless dogs.”
 
Lita yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Dogs?!”
 
Naruto tells Lita, with a dark nasty tone, “You heard Sasuke, wench! Does that hellish `Light' cause you to lose your hearing?”
 
Kira says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Who said that she had good hearing? Eh, `Old Lady' Lita?!”
 
Lita calls out, with a cold angry tone, “That's it! You are so dead, Kira!” Lita prepared to charge her, but the other SOL girls held her back.
 
Kagome tells Lita, in a cold serious tone, “No, Lita! You know how powerful she is with her Ma-zoku powers along with her spirit energy!”
 
Rei states, with a dark nasty and sarcastic tone, “What's the matter `Lita'?! Can't attack us with your `Master' barking your orders to you? How pathetic!”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a dark sly tone and dark sly grin, “You know it, Pyro!” Serena and Rei give each other a high-five and the group of `darkened' heroes and heroines walk away.
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly smile and a dark plain tone, “Later, losers.” Soon after, the group of mainly `darkened' heroes and heroines heads off into the school while the five SOL watch in disbelief and anger, for Lita.
 
Alexis states, in a cold perplexed tone, “What in the hell has gotten into them?”
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't know, but I don't like it!”
 
Ami says, with a cold plain tone, “We had better inform the others about this.” The other SOL girls nod their heads in agreement and start to head inside with confused and perplexed looks on their faces.
 
(Later that day; Within one of the classrooms in Duel Academy)
 
Inside of one of the classrooms, we find Doctor Crowler, wearing a white and white-blue version of his original uniform, standing in front of the board in front of a group of mainly white-clad students and a small number of Slifer Red students. Within the group of white clad students, we find Chazz, Alexis, Syrus, wearing a white version of his original Ra Yellow uniform, Jasmine, wearing a female SOL uniform now, Mindy, also wearing a female SOL uniform now, Atticus, wearing a male SOL uniform, Bastion, his hair pitch white and wearing a male SOL uniform now, Kari Kamiya, TK, Yolei, Ken, Ami, Mina, wearing a female SOL uniform now, Lita, Hotaru, Yusuke, Keiko, Kagome, Sakura, and Hinata, who is also wearing a female SOL uniform as well. While the other SOL members are listening in, Kagome, Alexis, Ami, Hotaru, and Lita told about what happened outside of the main building between them and our `darkened' heroes and heroines.
 
When they were done, the rest of the SOL members gasp in shock and Syrus says, stunned, “No way! Are you sure?”
 
Alexis tells Syrus, in a cold plain tone, “Damn well sure, Syi! The whole group expect for Kurama were dressed mainly in black and their hair has become pitch black as well!”
 
Mina says, with a cold plain tone, “No way! Black isn't Serena's and Rei's color at all!”
 
Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “Neither it is for Kira or Kari.
 
Lita says, with a cold plain tone, “Well, they are now.”
 
Ami says, with a cold serious tone, “And that's not the most disturbing part. When we looked in their eyes, they were filled with anger, rage, and hatred.”
 
The group of SOL members, minus Kagome, Alexis, Ami, Hotaru, and Lita, gasp out in shock, and Yolei yells out, in a cold serious tone, “No way! Jaden and Serena never hate anyone no matter what is done to them.”
 
Alexis says, seriously and coldly, “They don't seem that way anymore. They kept causing us nasty names like `bitches', `dorks', `dweebs', `twerps', and `wenches'. I can understand it is your two sisters, Yusuke, but it was mainly from Serena and the others.”
 
Mina yells out, stunned, “No way! Serena said those things!”
 
Lita tells Mina, in a cold plain tone, “Serena and Rei, Mina. They were nasty and that had a real nasty dark gleam in their eyes that really unnerved me.”
 
Chazz tells Alexis, with a cold serious tone, “I can't believe that Slacker would insult you like that, people.”
 
Keiko asks, in a curious tone, “Should we inform Master Sartorius about this?”
 
Yusuke replies, in a cold serious tone, “And tell him what Kei?! We barely have a damn clue what's happened to them?”
 
Bastion nods his head and says, in a cold logical tone, “I agree with Yusuke. Let's wait until we gather more information.”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, in a cold serious tone, “Good idea, Bastion. We need to know more before we call Master Sartorius about this.” Soon after, the group hears footsteps and they, along with the other students in the room, SOL and Slifer Red, turn to see our `darkened' heroes and heroines along with Kurama enter the room.
 
Hinata says, lowly and with a stunned expression, “Naruto . . .?”
 
Atticus tells Alexis, with a cold serious tone, “You weren't kidding around sis. They really have gone `Goth' like Zane.” Syrus gives a low sigh about the mentioning of his `transformed' brother.
 
Keiko asks, stunned by their appearance, “What happened to them?”
 
Yusuke replies, also stunned, “Wish I had a clue, Kei.”
 
Doctor Crowler faces them and asks, quite stunned at their appearance, “What happened to your uniforms?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly smile on his lips, “What's the problem, Dr. C? Is there a rule against wearing black on campus?”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly and sassy tone unlike her before, “Yeah, so, what's the problem with a little expression around here?”
 
Crowler tells them, with a cold serious tone, “Now, you see here young lady . . .!!”
 
However, Serena goes over to Crowler, with a dark deadly glare similar to Yoko Kurama's that unnerves him, pushes a piece of wrapped up paper into his hands, and she says, with a dark nasty tone, “No! You see here, Crowler, there are going to be some changes around here, starting now! Read that paper and you can see why!” Crowler growls as he unrolls the paper and he reads it. When he is done, Crowler yelps out in shock and he brawls at Serena, with a cold annoyed tone, “Is this some kind of joke, Ms. Tsukino?!”
 
Rei retorts, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Sorry, `teach', do you see me laughing?”
 
Just then the speaker system comes out and Ms. Fontaine's voice calls out, with a dark serious tone not heard in her before, “Ladies and gentlemen, this is the head of the Obelisk Blue dorm, Ms. Fonda Fontaine speaking! On belief of all of the teachers not in the Society of Light, I would like to make an announcement! Due to the current `situation', here at Duel Academy, all of teachers not in the Society of Light and with full agreement by the other members of the staff and security forces, including the Disciplinary Action Squad, we, the non-Society of Light teachers of Duel Academy, have elected Serena Tsukino of Obelisk Blue as the new temporary Chancellor of Duel Academy and Hikari Urameshi will serve as the temporary Vice-Chancellor until Chancellor Sheppard's return and that's all!”
 
All of the students gasp in shock and many of the SOL students, including our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends, yell out in shock, “What?!”
 
Hikari steps forward and yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and dorks! Serena is the new Chancellor of the school and I am the Vice-Chancellor until Chancellor Sheppard returns! That document that we gave to Crowler shows that we have the approval of all of the teachers not under your fucking wing as well as the other members of the staff and security forces, especially the Disciplinary Action Squad! And there are few changes that we would like to announce! Number one, all SOL members injured in any way must take it to their dorm and their infirmary! And number two, Ms. Fontaine will only be treating non-Society of Light members of the students and staff from now, so, you have to use your own medical personal to treat you, Society Goons', wounds!”
 
Chazz yells out, shocked, “Say what?!”
 
Serena declares, with a dark serious tone, “You heard Kari, Princeton! Now, stay in line! Next, I would like to announce that Slifer Red and Ra Yellow dorms are off-limits to Society of Light members and any SOL caught there will be greatly punished immediately! And finally, all Society of Light are forbidden to interact and duel with all members of the staff and students not within their `club' unless within a classroom and anyone Society member caught doing so will be immediately suspended from class if they are a student or if they are teacher, they will be suspended from their position without pay until a later date! And next step if caught doing it again is immediately expulsion from this academy for good if you are student and you are immediately fired from your position if you are a teacher!”
 
All of the SOL members gasp in shock and Keiko yells out, in a stunned tone, “You can't do this!”
 
Jasmine yells out, a cold annoyed tone, “This is totally unfair Serena!” Our `darkened' heroes and heroines then give dark deadly glares that rival Yoko Kurama gasping all of the SOL members, even Yusuke, to become nervous.
 
Hikari tells Jasmine, with a dark plain tone, “Any complaints should be brought to me and Serena in our office! So, if you don't like it . . .!!”
 
All of our `darkened' heroes and heroines yell out in unison, with dark angered tone, “. . . TOUGH!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!” This causes all of SOL members, even Yusuke, to yelp in shock.
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone and dark sly smile, “By the way, Society Dorks, we've got tons of copies of this agreement in the school's computers and written and printed versions stored in various kinds of place where you can't find them.”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly smile, “And if any of you, white nerds, including Bastion Misawa, Ami Mizuno, and Keiko Yukimura, try to access the mainframe where we have them contain and by some miracle, you get through the dozens of firewalls that we set up, a virus will download into your computer systems and you will be crashed for weeks on end, so, don't even try it! But then again, please do, I would love to see your faces when your computers catch a bug!” Rei gives a dark deadly snicker that unnerves plenty of the SOL members, including and especially Rei's `former' teammates as Sailor Scouts.
 
Serena then goes over to Crowler, grabs him by the collar, lowers his face to meet her dark deadly gaze, and she barks at him, with a dark deadly tone, “I'm keeping my eye on you Crowler and if you abuse your teacher stats in any way . . . I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU CAN THE WORDS “IT'S TIME TO DUEL!”! Do I make myself clear?!”
 
Crowler nods his head and replies, nervously, “Yes, ma'am! Yes, ma'am! Yes, Chancellor Tsukino!”
 
Serena throws Crowler away from her and she says, with a dark plain tone, “Good. Now, start this class before I have you fired.” Soon enough, our `darkened' heroes and heroines and Kurama walk to their seats and when they sit down, Rei gives Serena a high-five.
 
Rei tells Serena, in a whisper and a dark sly grin on her lips, “Not bad, Meatball Head. I didn't know that you had in you do that.”
 
Tyranno whispers to Serena, with a dark sly smile, “Nice work, ma'am! That's good psychological tactics to put the scare on those white dorks.”
 
Sasuke tells Serena, with a dark sly smile on his lips and in a dark plain tone, “Not bad. I've got to admit, I'm impressed with you, Serena.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark kind smile, “Thanks, Sasuke. You are so sweet.”
 
Back with the SOL members, Yusuke whispers to the others, with a cold annoyed tone, “Crowler is such a pathetic wimp and bowing to a girl smaller than him.”
 
Keiko whispers to Yusuke, in a cold serious tone, “I know, Yusuke. The only reason that he is with is because he is a teacher. But than again, don't forget who Serena really is, Yusuke.”
 
Yolei whispers, in a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! Thanks to that Meatball Head, the rest of the school and the staff are off-limits to us and we are so close to making everyone see the light!”
 
Ken nods his head and says, in a cold serious tone, “I know, Yolei. With Serena and Yusuke's elder twin sister in charge, we are going to have one hell of a harder time to fulfill Master Sartorius' wishes and protect the world from darkness.”
 
TK states, with a cold serious tone, “Don't we know it, Ken. And what in the hell is with this weird `Goth' looks?”
 
Kari tells TK, with a cold plain tone, “I don't know, TK. But I'm getting a weird dark vibe from them and I don't like it.”
 
Kagome nods her head and whispers, in a cold serious tone, “I feel it, too, Kari. What in the world has happened to them?”
 
Chazz whispers, with a cold plain tone, “I don't know what's up with those dorks, but we're going to find out after class.” As the class continued on for the day, Crowler decides to get some payback against our `darkened' heroes and heroines by targeting Jaden Yuki.
 
Crowler calls out, with an evil sly smile on his lips, “Jaden Yuki!”
 
Jaden replies, with a dark sickening sly smile on his lips, “Yes, Dr. C?”
 
Crowler tells Jaden, with an evil sly smile, “Since you don't seem to be paying attention in class, you can either take this next question or receive detention for the day?”
 
Jaden tells Crowler, his dark sickening sly smile, “Give your best shot, teach!”
 
Back with our heroes' and heroines' friends, Atticus thinks, with a cold sly tone, “Good luck, Jay! You are the worst student in class! You can't get a basic question right!”
 
Keiko thinks, evilly, “This should show Jay and others not to mess with the Society of Light!”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a cold sly smile, “Sorry, Jay, but you and the others really asked for this one!”
 
Crowler tells Jaden, with an evil sly smile, “Jaden, name three ways other than depleting your opponent's life-points to win a duel and describe them in detail.”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “That's the same question that dork Bob Banter asked Jaden back in their duel.”
 
Chazz thinks in his mind, with an evil sly smile, “That dork didn't even get when that geek, Bob Banter, asked that same question in his `Quiz Panel' card. That Slacker is toast!”
 
However, our `dark' heroes and heroines just remain just as `smug' with their dark sly smiles and Naruto thinks in his mind, with a dark sly smile, “What a fucking idiot! Who does he think Jay is?!”
 
But without hesitation, Jaden replies, with a dark sly smile, “Easy, teach! They are the five pieces of Exodia, the Destiny Board trap card, and the Final Countdown spell card!” Everyone gasps in shock at Jaden's correct answer and Jaden says, explaining, “It's very simple. There are five monster cards that make up the monster known as Exodia the Forbidden One, the head of Exodia, the two monster cards that make up the arms of Exodia, and the two monsters card that make up the legs of Exodia. When a duelist gathers the Left and Right Arms of the Forbidden One, the Left and Right Legs of the Forbidden One, and the head of Exodia, which is called Exodia the Forbidden One, into their hands, they automatically summon Exodia and the duel is over. With the Destiny Board trap card, when activated, the spells out the message `FINAL' with the first letter, `F', being part of the trap itself. The other letters, `I', `N', `A', and `L' are separate spell card, known as Spirit Message spell cards, and each of the opponent's turns after the trap is activated, each one of the next letters in the Destiny Board's messages with their Spirit Message spell cards, and if you get all of them with the Destiny Board trap card on the field in the proper order, the duel is over and the winner is the player of the trap and spell cards that make up the Destiny Board. Finally, the Final Countdown spell card can be played at any time and if there is no winner by twenty turns after the spell card is used, there the duelist that played the card automatically wins the duel.” Jaden then says, with a dark sly smirk, “Was that good teach?” Everyone, expect for our `darkened' heroes and heroines as well as Kurama, are flabbergasted by what just happened and Crowler sits down in his chair because the unbelievable had just happened: Jaden got the right answer! And not only that, he got the answer right perfectly!
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, stunned, “What the fuck?! How did Jaden learn to answer so goddamn perfectly?!”
 
Keiko thinks in her mind, shocked, “What in the name of?! Jaden just made a perfect answer! He has never been that good!”
 
Yolei thinks in her mind, stunned, “Jaden Yuki, of all people, made a perfect answer! Is the whole world starting to crumble around us or what?!”
 
Atticus thinks in his mind, flabbergasted, “No way! Jaden made a perfect answer?!”
 
Jasmine thinks in her mind, stunned, “That's Slifer Slacker got an answer correct and a correct answer perfectly!”
 
Lita yells out in her mind, shocked, “What the hell?! How did that dork get an answer perfectly?!”
 
Our `darkened' heroes and heroines darkly smirked at the SOL members' various level of stunned and/or shocked reactions and Rei whispers to Jaden, with a dark sly tone, “Nice work, Jay. Those dweebs are speechless.”
 
Jaden whispers back, with a dark sly tone, “I do what I can.” Soon enough, the class ended for the day and our heroes and heroines then left for the next class when Crowler pounding on his deck in total frustration.
 
Crowler thinks in his mind, in cold angered tone, “THAT SLIFER SLACKER! HE MADE A FOOL OUT OF ME AGAIN! WHY, ME? WHY, ME?!”
 
(A short time later; within the hallways of main building of Duel Academy)
 
Inside of the hallways of Duel Academy, we find our `darkened' heroes and heroines laughing haughtily and darkly about what happened in Crowler's class while Kurama follows along silently.
 
Rei yells out, with a dark sly smile on her lips, “Did you see the look on that dork's face?!”
 
Naruto calls out, with a dark excited tone and dark sly smile on his face, “Yeah! It was totally priceless, Rei!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly smile, “Excellent work, Jaden. You showed that pathetic fool who is the real boss around here.”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, with dark sly grin, “Nice work, Sarge! Beat the enemy at his own game!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark serious tone, “Maybe that will show those losers who is the real brains and brawls from this school.”
 
Just then Rei's senses `perk up' and she says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Don't count on it, Kuwabara. Guess who is coming to `play'?”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark annoyed tone when he, Hikari, Kira, Kurama, and even Serena, pick up the auras, “Don't need to guess. Geek Squad at twelve o' clock and coming up fast!”
 
Kira thinks in his mind, with a dark nasty snarl, “Great! What we didn't need to see in the morning!”
 
Soon enough, a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, Slackers!”
 
Serena, Rei, Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, Naruto, Jaden, and Tyranno roll their eyes and thinks at the same time, in a dark annoyed tone, “Here we go!” The group does an about face their `former' friends in the form of Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Alexis Rhodes, Ami Mizuno, Mina Aino, Lita Kino, Kagome Higurashi, Keiko Yukimura, Yusuke Urameshi, and Takeru `TK' Takashi.
 
Rei says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Well, if it isn't the `Dork Portal', don't we feel special?”
 
Ami asks, in a cold serious tone, “What in the world is up with you and Serena, Rei?”
 
Serena retorts, with a dark nasty tone, “You're supposed to be the smart one, geek! Figure it out, dork!”
 
Lita yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Damn it, Serena! This isn't so like you or any of you!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty tone, “Boo-hoo! Cry me a river, wench! This is who we are now! Don't like it?! Like we said before: Tough!”
 
Keiko calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Oh, that's it! First, it is restricting our ability to move around and help people see the light! And now, this, what in the hell has gotten into you?!”
 
Serena asks, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't you dweebs have lives of your own other than to bother us?!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, we do, Serena.”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly grin and dark nasty tone, “In a pig's eye, Alexis.”
 
Alexis yells out, angrily, “What was that, Rei?!”
 
Naruto calls out, nastily, “You heard her, Rhodes! Or does that damn stupid light of yours reduce that hearing of yours?!”
 
TK states, in a cold serious tone, “You were never so nasty to us before, so, why now?!”
 
Rei says, in a mocking baby-like tone, “Boo-hoo! Oh, boo-hoo! Ah, what's the matter Takashi? Going to cry to your `Master' like a little puppy just because Serena stopped your damn little scheme?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold angered tone, “You are really starting to annoy me, Hino!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Oh, I'm so scared of a washed up street fighter. The former `Great Urameshi' is nothing now but a pathetic lap dog that plays fetch for his white wench of a girlfriend and overgrown donkey for a `Master'!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with a cold angered tone, “All right, wench, you are so dead! Sailor Moon or not!” Yusuke then rushes at Serena, but then Hikari uses new super-speed to intercept Yusuke and slam her fist right into his chest, really hard, causing the wind to be extremely knocked out of him.
 
Hikari says, with a dark sneer, “That's payback for what you did to me when you betrayed me, `bro'!” Hikari then smashes her right fist into Yusuke's face, knocking him to the ground, causing the floor to crack on impact, and Yusuke coughs a little blood from his mouth.
 
Keiko yells out, horrified, “Yusuke!” Keiko runs to her boyfriend's side and Keiko tells Hikari, in a cold angered tone, “How could you Kari? He's your brother!”
 
Kira then gives a dark angered glare similar to Yoko Kurama's glare and she brawls out, in a dark angered tone, “Don't compare this fucking piece of trash to the Yusuke Urameshi that we know, you fucking whore! The Yusuke Urameshi, our brother, would never be damn tool used by a fucking freak, so, shut the fuck up about! That piece of trash isn't our brother!”
 
Hikari points at Keiko and yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “And don't think that we've forgotten about you, traitor! You are the one that took our brother away from me, so, don't think that your betrayal won't go unpunished! When Kira and I are done with you, YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER BORN IN THIS WORLD, YUKIMURA!!!” Keiko gasps in shock and horror as she winches in fear of her two `former' friends.
 
Sasuke tells Hikari and Kira, with a dark plain tone, “Don't waste your time on these worthless, geeks, Kira. We have more important things to do.”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “If you dorks, don't mind, we've got far more important matters than to do with white geeks like you!”
 
Serena says, with a dark plain tone, “And if you either disobey Kari's and my rules or bug us like this again . . .!” Serena slams her right fist into the nearby wall causing a large `boom' to be heard as she cracks the wall and leaving the imprint of her fist on it without getting scratching, surprising and scaring the SOL members. Serena states, with a dark serious tone, “. . . well, let's just say that we won't be so nice, next time!”
 
Chazz states, a bit fearful, but trying to sound cold and emotionless, “Oh, yeah! Do you think that you, nonbelievers', scare tactics can frightening us? We've seen the light!”
 
Naruto rolls his eyes and says, darkly, “Man, you are even dumber than you look, dweeb! Let's go guys!” Soon enough, our `darkened' heroes and heroines along with Kurama turn their backs to their `former' friends and start to leave.
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Don't you dare turn your back to us, dorks?!” Soon enough, the group stops, turns on one knee, and all of them, expect for Kurama, give dark deadly glares that rival Yoko Kurama's glares and it scares the SOL members somewhat. Serena then slowly and menacingly marches towards Princeton, which unnerves with her cerulean blue eyes giving him a piercing glare, and she stops right in front of Princeton with her arms to her sides.
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed tone, “You know what Princeton?! I am fucking sick and tried of your mouth! It's time to shut you up once and for all! You and I are going to duel!”
 
TK yells out, stunned, “What?! You've got be kidding me?!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Am I laughing, dork?!”
 
Naruto calls out, in a dark baby-like taunting tone, “What's the matter, Princeton?! Afraid that you will lose to a girl?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Hey, look, his face is as white as his geeky uniform!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty tone and dark sly smile, “Nice one, Jay!” Serena gives a dark sly snicker while the rest of our `darkened' heroes and heroines laugh at Jaden's insult to Chazz.
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold angered tone, “That does it! You have yourself a duel, princess!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Well, the dork does have a backbone after all! Nice to see that you have at least some qualities of a true duelist, through you've just made the dumbest move in your life!”
 
Chazz tells Serena, with a cold sly grin, “We will see about that princess! When I'm done with you, you will be changing your wardrobe from black and blue to white!”
 
Rei rolls her eyes and exclaims, darkly, “Yeah, that will happen when Hell freezes over Princeton!”
 
Kira states, with a dark nasty tone, “By the way, don't you need your `Master' to give you permission like the dogs you are?!”
 
Kagome calls out, with a dark annoyed tone, “You are starting to really push it, Kira!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark mock fearful and dark sarcastic tone, “Oh, you are really scaring me, dork! I'm shaking in my black high-heeled boots!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly tone, “You had better be in Obelisk Arena in the next few hours or I will consider that you chickened out like the white dork that you are! Later, dweebs!” Soon enough, Serena returns to her friends and the group along with Kurama leaves their `former' friends and family members behind.
 
Ami asks, in a perplexed tone, “What in the world has gotten into them?”
 
Keiko says, with a cold plain tone, “Well, I don't like it Ami.”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “And we're going to find out.” Yusuke rubs his chest and thinks, in a cold serious tone, “Damn! Kari really knows how to punch! It felt just as strong with my combined spirit and demons energy together, but how could Kari get that strong?! She might have gained access to her Ma-zoku powers, but she couldn't have developed them in this quick a time!”
 
(Later that day; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Later that day, we find Chazz Princeton, with a duel disk attached to his left wrist, Alexis Rhodes, Bastion Misawa, Syrus Truesdale, Jasmine Kurada, Mindy Hamaguchi, Atticus Rhodes, Ami Mizuno, Mina Aino, Lita Kino, Hotaru Tomoe, Amara Ten'ou, Michelle Kaiou, Trista Meiou, Darien Shields, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Kagome Higurashi, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Kari Kamiya, Takeru `TK' Takashi, Ken Ichijouji, and Miyako `Yolei' Inoue walk into the room where they find our `darkened' heroes and heroines waiting for them. Serena, who has a duel disk attached to her left wrist, is standing with her arms crossed in front of her chest and her eyes closed on the dueling platform while the rest of our heroes and heroines were waiting in the stands. Serena's eyes open, she looks at the SOL members, and she gives a dark wicked smile causing Serena's `former' friends and `ex'-boyfriend to shutter because the dark wicked smile gave Serena a similar look to Wicked Lady, Rini's `dark' form when she was brainwashed by the Black Moon and the Doom Phantom.
 
Serena says, with the dark sly tone in her voice and dark wicked smile on her lips, “Well, look who decided to show up. I thought that you would be smart and chick out, dork!”
 
Amara, Michelle, Trista, and Darien give silent gasps from Serena's tone of voice and her `attitude' and Chazz yells out, with a cold serious tone and cold sly smile, “Of course, I was going to show! I wasn't going to let some dork show me up!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly smile, “Before we begin, I would like to inform you that we are going to be dueling with a few new rules.”
 
Chazz asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”

Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly grin, “My friends and I have looked back into Duel Monsters' history and we decided to revive the old Deck Master's way of dueling!”
 
Chazz asks, perplexed, “Deck Master?”
 
Bastion calls out, in a cold logical tone, “Yes, Chazz, the Deck Master's system! It is a form of dueling that Yugi Moto and his friends faced on their way to the Battle City finals! You see, Yugi Moto and his friends, on their way to the Battle City finals, had the Kaiba Corporation blimp diverted by Noah Kaiba, the real son of Gozaburo Kaiba, the step-father of Seto Kaiba, who was virtualized when his body was damaged beyond repair. Inside Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, and the others were forced into a set of duels with Noah and the Big Five, five former heads of Kaiba Corporation that were trapped in the virtual world after their first attempt to trap Seto Kaiba failed, where if they lose, their bodies were taken over by Noah or a Big Five member while their minds were left in the virtual world. They developed the form of dueling known as the Deck Master's system.”
 
Rei says, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, at least there is one in your group with some brains left.” Many of the SOL members give Rei a cold nasty look where she responds by sticking her tongue at them.
 
Serena says, in a dark plain tone, “Your dorky friend is right, Princeton! And because a person seems to lose their mind when you beat them and force or brainwash them into your fucking cult, I thought that using this kind of duel is most appropriate! So, we've revived the Deck Master's form of dueling! Now, here's how it works: We pick a monster from our deck to serve as our Deck Master for the duel and they stay on the sidelines! Allow me to demonstrate!” Serena takes out her dueling deck, takes one card from it, and displays her Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) Ritual Monster card causing her to call out, “I choose my Cyber Angel Idaten!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) appears by Serena's right side. Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly tone, “You see, as long as they stay on the side lines, your Deck Master doesn't count as being in play, but it doesn't count being in the graveyard or out of play either. So, all types of spell and trap cards won't have any effect! However, you have the option to move your Deck Master to the field and then it will count, but remember, when you lose your Deck Master, you automatically lose the duel, no matter how many life-points you've got left!”
 
Chazz says, with a cold plain tone, “Yeah! I get it!”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Hold it, dork! One more thing, Sartorius' fucking monsters can't be used as Deck Masters at any time!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Chazz yells out, surprised, “What?!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark nasty tone, “Sorry, `Chazzy', those are the rules! If you don't like them, tough!”
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Why, you?! Wait until I crush you and make you sees the light!”
 
Just then the hologram of Cyber Angel Idaten yells out, in a deep feminine tone, “Don't you dare threaten her again!”
 
Chazz and the SOL members gasp out in shock and Mina exclaims, stunned, “That monster just talked!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly tone, “Oops. I forgot to mention that some of the Deck Masters have AI programs in them that allow them to give advice and encouragement by speaking, `physical' communication, and even telepathy, but they mainly belong to the humanoid Duel Monsters, through.”
 
Chazz says, with a cold sneer, “Do you think that your little tricks scare me, Tsukino?! It is going to take more than that for you to defy destiny!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Why don't you put your monsters where your mouth is, dork?! Now, choose your Deck Master and remember, you can't use any cheating monsters from that freak!”
 
Chazz goes through his deck and yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “I'll teach you to respect Master Sartorius!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark nasty tone, “Not in this life-time, Princeton! Now, choose your monster!”
 
Chazz takes one card from his deck, displays his Infernal Incinerator (2800/2000) monster card, it appears on the field beside his right side, and Chazz calls out, in a cold sly tone, “I'll choose my Infernal Incinerator to act as my Deck Master, but I won't need him to win.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with a dark sly grin on her lips and dark nasty tone, “Don't count on it, you damned ass! You will need him to have a chance, but then again, you won't be able to know how to use his special ability as your Deck Master being the dumb dork that you are!”
 
The group of SOL members goes onto the stands and Amara tells Hotaru, in a cold serious tone, “You were right, Firefly. Serena-hime has really changed. What could have happened to her?” Darien was wondering the same thing about the girl he loved even through their relationship has been `broken off'.
 
Serena and Chazz put their dueling decks into their duel disks, a visible black and dark violet aura comes from Serena's deck that's able to be seen by the SOL members, and Yusuke asks Trista, in a cold serious tone, “Hey, Trista, do you sense that?”
 
Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, I do, Yusuke. A dark aura came from Serena's deck.”
 
Every one of SOL members look at Trista and Amara says, with a cold plain tone, “I could see it and sense it, too. I'm not sure that Chazz knows what he is going to get into.”
 
Chazz tells Serena, with a cold sly tone, “Ready to lose, Tsukino?”
 
Serena rolls her eyes and yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “Oh, please, loser, you couldn't even beat Jaden ever since he got here! What makes you think that you will win against me?!”
 
Chazz tells Serena, with a cold confident tone, “Because I've seen the light!”
 
Serena calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Well, guess what dork?! You are going to see something else and it is an old friend of yours: Defeat! Now, let's duel!” Serena and Chazz activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
Serena and Chazz yell out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Serena: 4000
Chazz: 4000
 
Serena says, with a dark sly tone, “Since I'm a nice girl, you can start off, geek!”
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and yells out, in a cold plain tone, “Fine by me!” Chazz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon White Knight's Swordsman in attack mode!” Soon after, White Knight's Swordsman (1200/0), a swordsman in white armor with a sword with a white hilt and whitish-silver blade, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Naruto says, with a dark plain tone, “That's new.”
 
Tyranno states, with a dark serious tone, “Must be some new cards from that freak, Sartorius.”
 
Chazz then puts one card into the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Infernal White!”
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Yeah! You show me you wimpy hand and I lose six hundred life-points every one of my Standby Phases! I know how the damn card works, Princeton! Now, show me your cards so I can beat your butt and get on with my life!”
 
Sakura says, with a cold tone and shocked, “What the hell?!”
 
Bastion says, with a cold plain tone, “No need to be rude about it!”
 
Keiko tells Darien and the brainwashed Outer Scouts, in a cold serious tone, “It's exactly as we told you!”
 
Michelle says, with a cold plain tone, “It's like the opponent that Princeton is dueling isn't Serena at all!”
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “What is going on with her?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't know, but I don't like it.”
 
Chazz displays his hand, showing a Frontline Base Continuous spell card, Beetron-1 Beetle Top (1700/1400) monster card, Beetron Two Beetle Turbo (1500/1800), and Level Modulation spell card, he puts the Level Modulation spell card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “I'll end with this card face-down!”
 
Serena then says, with a dark nasty tone, “It's about time, dork! But now, it's time to take this duel to the next level!”
 
Chazz asks, perplexed, “Huh?! What do you mean dork?!”
 
Hinata asks, in a cold plain tone, “What does Serena mean by the `next level'?”
 
Alexis tells Hinata, with a cold serious tone, “I think that we are going to find out and I don't think that we are going to like it!” Serena closes her eyes, a dark violet and black aura surrounds her body, the Millennium Symbol appears on her forehead with the golden crescent moon, and then the Millennium Necklace appears around her neck.
 
Trista gasps in horror and she exclaims, in a rare flabbergasted tone, “That's the Millennium Necklace!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Bastion asks, stunned, “The Millennium Necklace in the Shadow Games?!”
 
Serena yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “No duh, geeks! Your white nerd, there, wins the booby prize! And now, it's time for this duel to go to the next level . . . In the Shadow Realm!” Just then a dark violet and black fog encompasses the whole of Obelisk Arena, the dueling platform and the stands.
 
Hinata asks, fearfully, “Where are we?!”
 
Serena calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Hello, wench! Didn't I say that I just took us to the Shadow Realm or do you need a hearing aid or something?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “For people that know all about the future, you ask some pretty stupid questions!”
 
Rei tells Jaden, with a dark sly grin, “Nice one, Jay!” Soon enough, everyone turns back to the dueling platform to see Serena, with a dark gleam in her eyes and a dark wicked smile making seem a lot like Wicked Lady on her lips.
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark wicked smile and dark sly tone, “Welcome to the Shadow Realm, dork! This time, you are playing by my rules in a Shadow Game!”
 
Chazz calls out, stunned, “Shadow Game?!”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Yes, Shadow Game, dork! Do I need to repeat myself every time?! Geez! Now, normally, when a duelist loses in a Shadow Game, their mind and/or soul gets sent into the shadows, but since I'm a nice girl, that rule has been thrown out the window. However, don't think that you are safe. You are going to lose something to the shadows and let's just say that you and your dorky friends won't like it! Plus, there is more!” Just then black metallic rings with the Millennium Symbol in gold in the center of the rings appear around Chazz's and Serena's necks and upper arms.
 
Chazz yells out, perplexed, “What in the hell are these?!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark nasty tone, “Do I need to explain everything?! Here it is: Have you ever seen or heard about the Underground duels? Well, these rings are based on them and when we lose life-points, we get one nasty shock! Get it?!”
 
The SOL members gasps in shock and Lita exclaims, in a cold serious tone, “Serena, what the hell?! Have you gone totally insane?!
 
Yolei calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Do you really hate us that much to do something this insane?!”
 
Rei shouts out, with a dark nasty tone, “If you think that it's terrible now, just wait! Serena has more surprises in store for Princeton in this Shadow Game! And by the way, since a Shadow Game has started, it can't be stopped until there is a winner! If Princeton doesn't duel, he automatically forfeits the shadows have their way with him!”
 
The SOL members give another round of gasps and Hinata calls out, in a cold serious tone, “That's not fair!”
 
Naruto shouts out, in a dark serious tone, “Don't like it?! Well, that's too damn bad!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly grin and dark sly tone, “You are in our world, now, losers, and you have to play by our rules!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly tone, “So, Chazz, why don't you make easier on yourself and surrender to the shadows or you can do the stupid thing by dueling me and experience nightmares beyond your imagination?!”
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You don't scare me, Tsukino! This isn't my first Shadow Game! I've beaten the Shadow Riders at their own game!”
 
Jaden calls out, in a dark annoyed tone, “Hey, dweeb, I was the one that beat the Shadow Riders and their leader if you remember asshole! So, don't take credit for my work! Or I'll kick you in a place that's so not sweet!”
 
Chazz exclaims, with a cold plain tone, “Whatever, Slacker! Come on, Tsukino, I'm not afraid of your Shadow Game!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile on her lips, “Your funeral.” Serena draws one card from her deck and she says, darkly, “My move!”
 
Chazz then says, with a cold sly tone, “And now, you lose six hundred life-points, thanks to my Infernal White, dork!” Serena's life-points decrease by 600 life-points and she gets shocked by the shackles, but she doesn't even flinch in shock and doesn't lose the dark sly smile on her lips.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “What the hell?! How did she handle that kind of shocking without flinching?”
 
Serena tells Chazz, who has a shocked expression on his face and she says it in a dark sarcastic tone, “Oops. Did I forget to mention that this won't hurt me as it will a Society Dork like you since I'm one with the darkness? Oh, well, I'm a kind of ditz you know.”
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Just make your move!”
 
Serena replies, putting one card in the spell/trap slot and with a dark sly tone, “With pleasure, loser! I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards from my deck!” Serena draws two more cards from her deck, Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Next, I play my Living Arrow card! Now, one card on your side of the field is destroyed and you lose five hundred life-points! So, say goodbye to that annoying cheating card of yours!” Just then a large arrow pierces the hologram of the Infernal White Continuous spell card, destroying it, and Chazz yells out in pain as he is shocked by dark electrical energy from the shackles as he loses 500 life-points.
 
The SOL members, minus Darien, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, yell out in horror, “Chazz!”
 
Serena puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Next, I play this! My Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger!” Just then a large crystal of yellow Topaz comes to the field and glows.
 
Ami, Bastion, Keiko, Sakura, Kagome, Chazz, Ken, TK, and Yolei gasp in shock and Ken thinks, stunned, “No way! She has that legendary deck?!” Soon after, the crystal shatters to reveal a large white tiger with black stripes, silver metallic horn across his forehead, one silver metallic spike coming out of its each of its legs outwards, and a crystal of topaz attached to the left side of his neck. Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000) appears in front of Serena in attack mode.
 
Chazz yells out, in total disbelief, “What?! How can a dork like you have one of the two Crystal Beast decks?!”
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “Crystal Beast decks?”
 
Keiko tells Kari, “That's right, Kari. They are one of two decks created by Maxamillion Pegasus, but never released to the public.”
 
Sakura then explains, in a cold serious tone, “I know the legend. It is said that Julies Caesar assembled seven rare jewels, one from every one of the places that he conquer from the known world at the time, and brought them to Rome, but the ship was caught in the storm and the rare jewels were lost. But then Maxamillion Pegasus found the gems and created two sets of seven new monster cards from them.”
 
Yusuke asks, curiously, “You mean those Crystal Beast cards?”
 
Bastion nods his head and says, in a cold logical tone, “That's right, Yusuke. However, they were never released to the public and he gave one of set of the cards away to a tournament winner in the Southern United States by the name of Jesse Anderson.”
 
Jaden's ears perk up and he thinks in his mind, “Jesse Anderson? Why does the name ring a few bells?”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, in a cold plain tone, “And it was never said what happened to the second one . . . until now anyway.”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly grin, “Your dorky friends are right, Princeton! Well, I met Maxamillion Pegasus years ago and I found out from him that the Crystal Beasts cards need to choose their master or, in my case, mistress! Jesse Anderson was chosen to weld the first Crystal Beast deck and the second cards chose little old me to have them, but I never used them because I saved from a special occasion! You should feel proud to get plastered by these beasts, dork!”
 
Chazz calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “We'll see about that, Tsukino! Just continue with your move!”
 
Kira says, a bit amazed, “Incredible. I didn't know that Serena had such a legendary deck.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “That dork is going to get it now.”
 
Serena asks Topaz Tiger, telepathically, “Ready, my friend?”
 
Topaz Tiger replies, in a deep male voice and telepathically, “Indeed, my princess. Even through I'm not sure of the manner that you are dueling, I know why you are and I feel your pain! I am here to support you no matter what along with the other Crystal Beasts since I know they will support me in this conviction.”
 
Serena tells Topaz Tiger, telepathically, “Thank you, my friend.” Serena then tells Chazz, darkly, “By the way, Princeton, I forgot to mention that my tiger has a talent! Whenever he attacks one of your monsters, he gains four hundred more attack points!” Topaz Tiger's stats rise from 1600/1000 to 2000/1000! Chazz gasps in shock and Serena calls out, darkly, “Topaz Tiger, turn that peon into your next meal! Topaz Fang Pounce!” Topaz Tiger leaps into the air, pounces onto White Knight's Swordsman, and the monster explodes causing Chazz to cry out in pain again as he is shocked by more dark electric energy as he loses 800 life-points while Topaz Tiger's stats return their original 1600/1000! Serena puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, darkly, “I think that you suffered enough for now. So, I'll give you a break dork.”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 3500
Chazz: 2700
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and calls out, winching from pain and in a cold angered tone, “You'll pay for that!” Chazz thinks in his mind, with an evil smile on his lips, “Now, all I need to do is find out that dork's face-down card and I can count it!” However, when Chazz only sees veils of darkness covering Serena's face-down cards, Chazz thinks in his mind, shocked, “What the hell?! Why can't I see Tsukino's face-down cards?! Master Sartorius said the light revealed all! So, why can't I see her face-down cards?!”
 
Serena asks, in a dark taunting tone, “What's the matter, Princeton?! Trying to predict my moves! Well, I've got bad news for you, dorks, your pathetic light doesn't work here, so, you have to find out our face-down cards the old fashioned way!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and TK yells out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Bastion says, in a cold serious tone, “Master Sartorius told us that the Light revealed all!”
 
Keiko says, with a perplexed tone, “How can our abilities to see their face-downs from Master Sartorius be blocked!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't know, Keiko! How did they get the power to block his power?!”
 
Naruto says, in a dark taunting tone, “Wouldn't you like to know?!”
 
Chazz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Damn you! No matter, Slacker, I don't need to see your face-down cards! First, I summon Beetron One known as Beetle Top!” Soon after, Beetron 1-Beetle Top (1700/1400) comes to the field in attack mode. Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Then I play my Frontline Base! With this spell card, I can summon one level four or below Union monster every turn!” Chazz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, meet Beetron Two-Beetle Turbo!” Just then Beetron 2-Beetle Turbo (1500/1800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Congratulations, dork! You've just triggered my trap!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Triggered Summon trap card and she says, with a dark sly tone, “It's my Triggered Summon trap card and it is activated when you special summon a monster! Now, both of us can special summon one monster level four or below from our hands to the field!”
 
Chazz puts one card from his hand onto his duel disk and calls out, “Big mistake, dork! I play my Beetron Three-Spider Base!” Soon after, Beetron 3-Spider Base (1000/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, darkly, “And I summon Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle!” Soon after, a large blue jewel of cobalt appears on the field, glows, and it transforms into a large eagle with brown feathers, orange main, and blue jewels of cobalt on each of its wings with three jewels of cobalt, two small and one large, just below its neck appears on the field. Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle (1400/800) folds its wings and comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Cobalt Eagle says, with a curious tone and in a high-pitched male voice, “Whoa! Who turned out the lights?!”
 
Serena then says, with a sly grin, “Plus, there is something else you should know.”
 
Chazz asks, in a cold serious tone, “What?!”
 
Just then Cyber Angel Idaten gives off a bright pink glow and calls out, “Now, my Deck Master's ability is activated! Cyber Summon Renewal!” Cyber Angel Idaten shoots a pink beam of energy into the sky that goes into Serena's graveyard.
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to my Deck Master, every time that I special summon a monster or monsters to my side of the field, I get a spell card back from my graveyard!” Serena takes one card from her graveyard, displays her Pot of Greed spell card, and she says, with a dark sly grin, “And I choose my Pot of Greed!”
 
Chazz yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You are going to need it! Beetron Three, puck that overgrown chicken's feathers!” Beetron 3 then leaps at Cobalt Eagle, strikes, and it screeches as it is destroyed, but since it was in defense mode, Serena doesn't lose any life-points. Chazz then calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Beetron One, take out her overgrown kitty cat! Beetle Rush!” Beetron 1 rushes at Topaz Tiger and it roars as it is destroyed while Serena is shocked by dark electric energy as she loses 100 life-points, but since doesn't even flinch from the assault, disturbing Chazz greatly.
 
TK yells out, in a cold excited tone, “Oh, yeah! Chazz got rid of those pesky Crystal Beast cards!”
 
Keiko tells TK, in a cold serious tone, “Don't count on it, TK.”
 
Kari asks Keiko, in a curious tone, “What do you mean?” Just then two bright glows come from the field and then unrefined blue crystal of cobalt and unrefined yellow crystal of topaz then appears on Serena's field in the spell/trap zones.
 
Yusuke yells out, in a stunned tone, “What the?! Chazz already got rid of Serena's damn Crystal Beasts!”
 
Serena calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Think again, dweeb! All of my Crystal Beasts have a unique special ability, when they are destroyed, if I have open spell and trap zones on my side of the field, they can stay as Continuous spell cards in the form of precious gems.”
 
Alexis yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “No fair! Why does Serena get her own deck full of priceless gems?!”
 
Jaden calls out, in a dark nasty tone, “Cry us a river, bitch! Can you damn well keep it down?! I'm trying to see Serena kick your dorky friend's butt!”
 
Alexis winches in shock and surprise and she thinks, looking at Jaden's dark harsh glare, “Jaden, what in the hell happened to you?! You were never this nasty to me before! Why now?!”
 
Chazz calls out, in a cold serious tone, “So, what, if your damn monsters can stay as gems?! They still can't defend you! Beetron Two, attack that dork directly!” Beetron 2 moves in to attack Serena directly.
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and she calls out, darkly, “Don't think so, Princeton! I play my Dark Wall of Wind!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Dark Wall of Wind Quick-Spell card, Beetron 2's attack bounces off the wall of dark wind energy, and Serena yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Sorry, dork, but this card negates damage from all direct attacks for this turn!”
 
Chazz then yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Fine! I can do this through! Beetrons, unite!” All three Beetron monsters launch into the air as the three Beetron monster cards return to Chazz's deck, Chazz takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk as the three Beetron monsters combine together, and Chazz yells out, “Meet Assault Cannon Beetle!” Soon after, Assault Cannon Beetle (2400/2800) comes to the field in attack mode. Chazz says, with a cold plain tone, “I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 3400
Chazz: 2700
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, darkly, “Time for Pot of Greed! As if you didn't know, this card gives me two more cards!” Serena draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, darkly, “Next, I summon my Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat!” Just then a large violet crystal of Amethyst comes to the field, it gives off a bright glow, and it transforms into a good sized pink cat with small metal yellow wings on each of its legs and a large jewel of amethyst near its neck with two large yellow wings connected to the violet jewel. This new monster, Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (1200/400), comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Amethyst Cat looks directly at Serena and says, in a deep female tone, “It has been awhile, Serena. This one looks tasty since he reeks of evil.” Amethyst Cat yells out, with a deadly look in her eyes, “I've hadn't had a good meal in a cat's age!” Soon after, Amethyst Cat gives a threatening lion-like roar that scares even Chazz.

Serena tells Amethyst Cat, telepathically, “Down girl. He is only possessed by an evil force and we need to knock some sense out of him, but that doesn't mean that you can't have some fun as your scratching post!”
 
Amethyst Cat replies, telepathically and slyly, “Thank you, Serena. It would be my pleasure!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Crystal Beacon spell card! Since I've got two Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap slots, I can summon one more from my deck!” Serena goes through her deck, takes out one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, puts the card on her duel disk, and calls out, darkly, “Now, dweeb, meet my Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth!” Soon after, a large orange crystal of amber appears on the field, it glows, and it transforms into a large dark blue wooly mammoth with four tusks, ice-blue hair on its scalp, and a circular jewel of amber on its forehead. Besides Amethyst Cat, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (1700/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Cyber Angel Idaten starts to glow and Serena says, while taking a card from her graveyard, “And since I special summoned a monster to my side of the field, my Deck Master's ability is activated! Now, I take one card from my grave!” Serena puts the card in the spell/trap slots and she says, darkly, “And if you hadn't already guessed, it is my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Serena draws two more cards from her deck and Serena yells out, “Now, I play my Cat's special effect! By cutting her attack points in half, she can take a bite right out of you, dork!”
 
Chazz shouts out, stunned, “What?!” Amethyst Cat's stats reduce from 1200/400 to 600/400!
 
Serena then yells out, in a dark serious tone, “All right, turn that dork into your scratching post!”
 
Amethyst Cat says, with a sly grin, “With pleasure!” Amethyst Cat leaps over Chazz's monsters and slashes him with her claws causing Chazz to cry out as his uniform is slashes with one nasty scratch on his right cheek appears, but then he cries out in more pain as he loses 600 life-points causing him to get shocked, once again, by the shackles.
 
The SOL members gasp in shock at this and Yolei yells out, in shocked, “What the?! How did Chazz get hurt?!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin and dark giggle, “Didn't Rei tell you, dorks, that there is more to this Shadow Game?! Guess I forgot to mention that when we are attacked directly, it results in actual physical damaged to us!”
 
The SOL members gasp in pure horror and Mina yells out, horrified, “Serena, have you gone completely insane?!”
 
Darien tells Serena, in a cold serious tone, “What in the world are you thinking, Serena?! Stop this!”
 
Serena spits at Darien and replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Like I give a damn about you say, asshole! Get yourself laid!”
 
Serena's `former' friends and Darien gasp in shock and Lita yells out, stunned, “No way! Serena didn't just say that!”
 
Mina tells Lita, in a cold serious tone, “She said it, Lita!”
 
Chazz falls to his knees while holding his cut cheek with his right hand and Serena yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “Hey, get up, Princeton! I'm not done with you, yet!”
 
Jaden calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah, get up, Princeton, you damn bastard! You call me a `Slacker' and you are sleeping on the job! Now, get the hell up!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, horrified, “Jaden, what are you saying?!”
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “This is inhuman! Naruto! Sasuke! Do something!”
 
Naruto and Sasuke give looks of dark contempt and Sasuke says, in a dark plain tone, “Okay.” Sasuke tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “Serena, don't end this duel right away. Make Princeton suffer as long as you want.”
 
Naruto shouts out, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah! Make him suffer from what he's done and show that Society Dorks that we rule and they stink! Believe it!”
 
Sakura calls out, stunned, “That's not what I meant!”
 
Hinata thinks, horrified, “Naruto, how could you say such things?!”
 
Rei yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Hey, Meatball Head, make sure that dork suffers a long and agonizing defeat or you will hear from me!”
 
Rei's `former' friends gasp in horror and Hotaru states, stunned, “How can Rei-chan say that?!”

Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome look at Kira and Hikari, who have dark sly and sadistic smiles on their faces, become stunned at their expressions, and Kagome thinks in her mind, horrified, “How can they just stand there and smile at Chazz's suffering?! It looks like they are enjoying that Serena is putting him through such pain and misery!”
 
Bastion says, in a cold serious tone, “Great Scott! This isn't a duel! This is an execution!”
 
Ken says, with a cold serious tone, “And Serena is the executioner!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark wicked smile on her lips, “Make it easy on yourself and give up to the shadows!”
 
Chazz gets to his feet and says, with a cold snarl, “Never! Destiny is on my side!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Then why it is that I'm kicking your geeky can all over the Shadow Realm?! Now, I play a Quick Spell card! It is known as Rush Recklessly! This card gives my Mammoth a seven hundred point boost!” Amber Mammoth's stats rise from 1700/1600 to 2400/1600! Serena then yells out, darkly, “Now, my Amber Mammoth, crush his tin can!”
 
Amber Mammoth says, in a male voice with a Russian-like accent, “I will squash that toothpick of a man!” Amber Mammoth rushes over to Chazz's Assault Cannon Beetle, they collide, and both are destroyed while Amber Mammoth goes to Serena's spell/trap zones turning into a large piece of amber while the monster card goes into the spell/trap slots.
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play Rare Value! When I have two or more Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap slots, I can sacrifice one to draw two more cards!” Serena removes Cobalt Eagle from the spell/trap slots, discards him to the graveyard, and when his jewel vanishes from the spell/trap zones, Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “Sorry, my friend, but thank you for your help.” Serena then draws two more cards from her deck, puts three cards in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “I'll end my turn with three face-downs!”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 3400
Chazz: 2100
 
Chazz is hurt and weary from the Shadow Duel, but he manages to stay on his feet and calls out, in a cold serious tone, “All right, dork, it is my move now!” Chazz draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and I discard two!” Chazz draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, and yells out, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play another spell card! Look familiar?! It's Pot of Greed! Now, I get two more cards from my deck!” Chazz draws two cards from his deck, pushes a button on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I reveal my face-down! Level Modulation!” Chazz's face-down card is revealed to be the Level Modulation spell card and Chazz yells out, coldly, “Now, you get two cards from your deck and I get a high-powered monster without paying a dime!” Serena draws two cards from her deck and Chazz yells out, “Now, come forth, Armed Dragon Level Seven!” Soon after, Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Chazz then slams a card onto his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “But its gets worse, Tsukino! I sacrifice my Level Seven Dragon to summon Armed Dragon Level Ten!” Armed Dragon LV7 explodes and Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) takes its place in attack mode. Chazz then says, with a cold sly tone, “Now, I play his effect! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” Chazz discards one card from his hand and yells out, “Now, Armed Dragon, put that cat back into its litter box!” Armed Dragon LV10 prepares to use its special ability on Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat.
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, darkly, “Sorry, dweeb, I reveal my trap! Power Backfire!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card of a person working on electrical lines and gets shocked.
 
Chazz yells out, perplexed, “What in the hell is that?!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Simple dork, the cards that's going to bring on the pain for you! This card is activated when my monsters are threatened by the special ability of another monster! By discarding one card from my hand, your dragon's ability is negated! Too bad!” Serena discards a monster card known as Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle (600/2000), which has a picture of turtle with green skin, legs coming out of its shell engrained with emeralds, emerald green eyes, a small green emerald beard coming down from its chin, dark blue turtle shell, and the back of the turtle shell made of spiked emeralds, to the graveyard and Armed Dragon LV10 sonic wave is negated by a shield. Serena then says, with a dark sly smile, “However, white geek, your problems are far from done! Now, you lose one hundred life-points times the level of your monster!”
 
Chazz shouts out, in disbelief, “What?!”
 
Serena exclaims, darkly, “You heard me, Princeton! And since your dragon is level ten, I count one thousand life-points! How about you?!” Just then a beam of energy blasts off the shield and into Chazz causing him to cry out in pain as he is shocked by the shackles against as he loses 1000 life-points.
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Syrus yells out, worriedly, “Oh man! Chazz is losing and badly!”
 
Yusuke tells Syrus, with a cold serious tone, “We can see that, Syi!”
 
When shock is over, Chazz's uniform starts to smoke and it is slightly burnt while Jaden says, in a dark taunting tone with a baby-like taunting voice, “Ah, what's wrong, Chazzy? Can't stand the heat?”
 
Kira yells out, with a dark sly smile and dark nasty tone, “Then why don't you get out of the duel, moron?!”
 
Serena asks Chazz, with a dark sly smile, “Ready to surrender to the darkness?”
 
Chazz replies, wearily, “No way . . . I won't lose . . . *groan* . . . to you . . . dork . . .” Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, wearily, “I've still got . . . my trump card . . . I play . . . White Veil!” Soon after, Chazz's dragon becomes pitch white in color with purple glowing eyes.
 
Sakura yells out, excitedly, “All right, Chazz just played his White Veil spell card!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold sly smile and cold plain tone, “Yeah, but that dork should have played it sooner!”
 
Hinata says, with a cold smile on her lips, “Chazz is going to win!”
 
Ami looks at Serena, sees that her dark sly smile hasn't left her lips, and Ami says, in a cold serious tone, “Look at Serena.” When everyone looks at our `darkened' Moon Princess, they see that her dark sly smile hasn't left her lips, in fact, it is even greater than before.
 
Keiko says, perplexed, “What in the world?! For one who knows the powers of White Veil, she seems too calm.”
 
Kagome tells Keiko, nodding her head, “You do have a point, Kei.”
 
Ken thinks in his mind, in a cold serious tone, “They're right! Serena is too calm about this! In fact, she seems glad that Chazz played his White Veil, but she knows that there is nothing she can do to stop it! I don't like this!”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, in a cold plain tone, “I don't like how that bitch is smiling! She seems even more confident when Chazz played White Veil the greatest card that Sartorius gave to us! Can she . . .?! No way! That wench can't counter White Veil! No one can! But why can't I get this feeling about of my heart?”
 
Chazz yells out, seriously, “Armed Dragon, destroy her pathetic kitty cat with Armed Luminescent Blast!” Armed Dragon prepares for its light attack and Chazz says, with a cold sly tone, “And don't forget, every one of your spell and trap cards are negated and destroying when a monster with White Veil attacks.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly smile, “Oh, really?” Chazz gives a perplexed look, Serena pushes a button on her duel disk, and she calls out, with a dark sly smile, “Think again, dork! I reveal my face-down: The trap card Darkness Veil!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture similar to the one on the White Veil spell card expect the lady pictured is wearing a dark blue dress and holding a black silk veil.
 
The SOL members gasp out in shock and Yolei yells out, “Darkness Veil?! What in the heck is that?!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly grin, “Sorry, dork, but this card can't be destroyed by your pathetic White Veil spell card!”
 
Chazz calls out, shocked, “Say what?!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark wicked grin on her lips, “That's not all, dweeb, it gets worse!” Soon after, a dark aura comes from the trap card, turns Amethyst Cat pitch black, expect for its jewel, and blood red eyes, and Serena tells Chazz, “It gets equipped to my monster and it causes all of your spell and trap cards to get negated and destroyed, including your White Veil!”
 
Chazz exclaims, in disbelief, “It can't be!” Soon after, his Frontline Base Continuous spell card is destroyed and his dragon returns to normal.
 
The SOL members gasp in total disbelief and Syrus yells out, “Oh, man! That was Chazz's last shot for winning!”
 
Hotaru asks, perplexed, “Where did Serena-hime get such a powerful card?!”
 
Amara tells Hotaru, in a cold plain tone, “I don't know, Firefly. And I'm not sure if I like it.”
 
Kari yells out, stunned, “I can't believe my eyes! Serena just beat the most powerful card that Master Sartorius gave us!”
 
TK tells Kari, with a cold serious tone, “You aren't the only one, Kari!”
 
Chazz tells Serena, with a cold annoyed tone, “So, what?! My dragon is still going to get rid of your kitty cat along with a large amount of your life-points! Go, with Dragon Gravity Bomb!” Armed Dragon LV10 launches its huge black gravity bomb right at Serena's monster.
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Don't count on it, moron! Did your pea-sized brain forget my last face-down card?! I reveal my Last Resort trap card!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Last Resort trap card and Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this card, I play a Field Spell card from my deck!” A card comes out of Serena's deck while her Field Spell slot opens up, Serena puts the card from her deck in the slot, and calls out, as the slot closes, “Now, I play my Ancient City-Rainbow Ruins!” The field then transforms into ruins similar to the coliseum in Rome and ancient times and Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this card, since I have two Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap zones, my Battle Damage is cut in half!” Armed Dragon LV10's attack slams into Serena's monster, but thanks to her Field Spell, Serena only loses 900 life-points instead of 1800, but she still gets shocked by the shackles. However, she doesn't seem effected in the least and this disturbs Chazz. On the meanwhile, Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat's monster card is put in the spell/trap slots while appearing in the spell/trap zone as a piece of violet amethyst.
 
Chazz tells Serena, with a cold annoyed tone, “Well, you might have taken less damage, but I'm not done, yet! I play the effect of the card that I discard from my hand with Armed Dragon's special effect!” A card comes out of Chazz's graveyard, Chazz displays a trap card with a picture of a man falling into a trap door with a picture of White Knight's Swordsman springing the trap, and Chazz says, in a cold serious tone, “It's a trap called White Knight's Revenge! When it is in my graveyard, I can remove it from play to play one trap card from my deck!” Chazz puts the card in his pocket and out of play, he goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts the card in the spell/trap slots after he puts his deck back in his duel disk, and he yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 2500
Chazz: 1100
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, gives a wide sly grin, and thinks in her mind, with dark sly tone, “Excellent! I've just drawn the card that I need to send this dork packing once and for all! But first . . .!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play my Card of Sanctity spell card! This card forces both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Serena and Chazz draw until they have six cards in their hands, Serena puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Next, I play my Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus!” A large sapphire jewel appears on the field, it glows, and it transforms into a large white Pegasus with small orange wings on the backside of its lower legs, two large wings with one large oval dark blue sapphire jewel on each wing, and large dark blue horn also made of sapphire. With this new monster, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode, Serena tells Pegasus, “Ready, pal?!”
 
Sapphire Pegasus yells out, with a nod, “Okey-dokey!”
 
Serena then yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Then show these dorks what you can do!” Sapphire Pegasus gives a loud horse-like cry as its horn gives off a bright glow, a card comes out of Serena's deck, she puts in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “When Sapphire Pegasus joins our party, I get to summon one `Crystal Beast' from my hand, deck, or graveyard in my spell and trap slots!” Just then a huge unrefined ruby jewel appears in the spell/trap zones and Serena yells out, with a dark sly smile, “And it's my Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle! And that's the last monster that I need to summon my ultimate creature!”
 
The SOL members, including Chazz, are perplexed and Mina asks, confused, “Her ultimate creature?”
 
Keiko tells Mina, with a cold serious tone, “Something tells me that we are going to find out, Mina!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly smile, “If your pea-sized brain can't comprehend, allow me to dumb it down for you, dork! You see, there are seven Crystal Beast monsters and when they are together on my field, either my spell and trap zones or my monster card zones, and in my graveyard, I can summon this deck ultimate creature! An all powerful creature beyond anything that you have seen that wasn't part of my deck because Pegasus didn't create the card . . . until now! But now, I have the monster and spirit to aid me and now, you get the honor of being its first victim!”
 
Chazz calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Hold it! From what I can remember, you only have one Crystal Beast in the grave and five on the field, which only makes six monsters!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark nasty tone, “Did you forget about the card that I discarded with my trap card, Power Backfire?” Chazz yelps in shock and Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “It was a monster known as Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle and that means I have seven monsters! And now . . .” Serena holds a card in her hand up into the air and Serena yells out, with a dark sly smile, “Okay, gang, it's time to unite! Let's rock and roll!”
 
Sapphire Pegasus calls out, in a serious tone, “You got it, my lady!” Sapphire Pegasus gives a loud yell as it transforms into a jewel of sapphire, the other jewels in Serena's spell/trap zones also transform into refined jewels, and a jewel of cobalt and an emerald come out of Serena's graveyard, goes up into the sky above the rainbow, and Serena shouts out, “Meet the all mighty Rainbow Dragon!” Just then a bright rainbow glow comes over the field, forcing everyone to cover their eyes, and out of the rainbow light, an Asian-dragon like shape appears. When the light fades away, a huge to gigantic crystal blue Asian-dragon is on the field with yellow eyes, crystal blue spear coming out its forehead, four oval jewels are on its upper body, a ruby, amber, topaz, and an emerald, crystal blue angel wings with a pair of small yellow wings are coming out of its back on its upper body, on its lower body are three more oval jewels, a sapphire, cobalt, and amethyst, and it has a pair of dragon wings on its lower serpent-like body. This new ten-star dragon monster, Rainbow Dragon (4000/0), appears towering on the field in attack mode.
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Yusuke yells out, in a shocked tone, “Oh shit! That's one big dragon!”
 
TK tells Yusuke, in a cold serious tone, “You can say that again, Yusuke!”
 
Kagome says, with a worried tone, “Oh, man! That thing has four thousand attack points!”
 
Serena then calls out, with a dark sly grin, “And he is going to get more powerful! But first, my Deck Master allows me to recover one spell card from the grave!” Serena takes one card from her graveyard and calls out, darkly, “And I choose my Card of Sanctity! And now, for my Rainbow Dragon! He has two special abilities and I choose to play this one! For every Crystal Beast on the field that I send to the grave, Rainbow Dragon gains one thousand more attack points!” Serena tells her Pegasus, “Sorry, my friend, but you are the others are going to have to leave!”
 
Sapphire Pegasus tells Serena, with a smile, “No problem, my lady!” Soon after, Sapphire Pegasus and the four Crystal Beasts in the spell/trap slots are sent to the graveyard, Sapphire Pegasus transforms into its `jewel form', and he as well as the four other jewels is absorbed into Rainbow Dragon causing its stats to rise from 4000/0 to 9000/0!
 
Bastion gasps in horror and yells out, stunned, “Great Scott! That dragon has over nine thousand attack points and it can wipe Chazz out with one blow!”
 
Lita tells Bastion, in a cold annoyed tone, “No duh, Bastion!”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Nice for the nerd to point that out! Rainbow Dragon, take him out! Crystal Aurora Flare!” The jewels on Rainbow Dragon's body glow with bright lights and it launches a blast of rainbow energy at Armed Dragon.
 
Kagome shouts out, in a cold serious tone, “Damn it! Chazz, do something!”
 
Chazz pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, in cold plain tone, “I play my trap! Waboku!” Chazz's face-down card is the Waboku trap card and Chazz says, with a cold sly tone, “Sorry, dork, but this card negates all battle damage from your overgrown lizard for one turn!” A trio of maidens protected Chazz's Armed Dragon from the blast.
 
Yusuke says, with a cold plain tone, “About time that Princeton did something right.”
 
Kari asks, in a curious tone, “What can Chazz do now?”
 
Yolei tells Kari, with a concerned tone, “I wish I knew, Kari.”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, in a dark serious tone, “You might have escaped that, but next time, you won't be so lucky! I play my Trap Booster spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Serena discards one card from her hand, puts one more card in the spell/trap slots, and a hologram of a Trap Trip trap card comes onto the field causing Serena to say, with a dark sly smile, “It's my Trap Trip! This card allows me to return one trap card from my grave to my hand!” Darkness Veil comes back from the graveyard, Serena puts the card along with one of the two other cards in her hand in the spell/trap slots, and she says, with a dark sly grin, “And I choose my Darkness Veil trap card! I play two cards face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Keiko says, in a cold annoyed tone, “Not that trap card, again!”
 
Ken says, with a cold serious tone, “If Chazz isn't careful, that trap card is going to kill him!”
 
Michelle says, with a cold plain tone, “I don't get how Serena-hime got such a powerful card to counter the card that Sartorius-sama gave us.”
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and yells out, in a cold serious tone, “My move!”
 
Serena pushes a button in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark sly smile, “That's right, Princeton! I play my face-down card! Negate Ability!” Serena's face-down card is a trap card with a picture of a monster being drained of its power and forced to its knees. Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “This card only activates during my opponent's Standby Phase and during this one turn, all monsters with special abilities on my opponent's side of the field are negated and useless!”
 
Kagome yells out, in disbelief, “That's not fair, Serena!”
 
Kira calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “What do you dweebs know about `fair play'?!” Armed Dragon LV10 groans as its special powers are negated, thanks to Serena's trap card.
 
Chazz growls in annoyance and Chazz says, in a cold annoyed tone, “I switch my dragon to defense!” Armed Dragon LV10 then switches from attack to defense mode, Chazz puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon White Knight's Gardna in defense mode!” Soon after, White Knight's Gardna (800/2000), a white clad and armored humanoid warrior monster with a large white shield, comes to the field in defense mode. Chazz them put one card in the spell/trap slots and says, in a cold plain tone, “I end my turn!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly tone, “So, sad!” Serena draws one card from her deck, her eyes widen when she sees it, and she gives a wide dark grin when she sees it.
 
Yolei says, with a cold plain tone, “I don't like that look on her lips.”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark wicked smile on her lips, “It has been fun, dork, but now, it is time for me to end this duel and give a major lesson in the powers of darkness!”
 
Chazz yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You're lying! I can't lose! I've got destiny and the light on my side!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly tone, “Want to bet on that Princeton?! First, I play the card that I got back from my grave: Card of Sanctity! Now, we draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Serena and Chazz draw until they have six cards in their hands, but since Chazz has nearly six cards, he draws less than Serena. Serena then displays a spell card with Rainbow Dragon surrounded by the seven jewels that represent the seven Crystal Beast monsters, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, darkly, “Next, I play my Crystal Renewal spell card! With Rainbow Dragon on the field, I can revive as many `Crystal Beast' monsters from my grave as I wish, but my Dragon needs to give up a grand in attack power for every beast that I revive! So, Amber Mammoth and Topaz Tiger! Come on back, boys!” Soon after, Rainbow Dragon's stats reduce down from 9000/0 to 7000/0 and Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (1700/1600) and Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000) come back to the field in attack mode. Serena then displays a yellow back card and she says, with a dark sly grin, “Now, Princeton, get ready to experience a power like none other! A monster with no equal in the world and one of the most powerful beasts there ever was! I sacrifice my Topaz Tiger, my Amber Mammoth, and . . . my Rainbow Dragon! Thank you for all of your help my loyal monsters, but I must give you up!” Just then a huge whirlwind appears around the three monsters as they turn into beams of light and while they do so, Serena tells them, telepathically, “Sorry, my loyal friends, I have to do this!” Rainbow Dragon gives a reassuring growl while the two Crystal Beasts nod their head while smiling before they full turn into lights and they go into the dark violet and black sky as they are sacrificed.
 
Ami asks, perplexed, “A triple sacrifice? And she is sacrificing her dragon?”
 
Keiko asks, confused, “I'm also confused, Ami. What is she summoning?”
 
Just then Yusuke sees Serena giving off a bright golden glow and Yusuke says, in a cold serious tone, “I don't know, but it is doing something weird to that girl!” When all of the SOL members look at Serena, they are perplexed.
 
Naruto asks, in a whisper and curiously, “Is she . . .?”
 
Sasuke nods his head and replies, in a whisper and in a dark plain tone, “Yes, Naruto, she is. And it is about time. This duel is over. That asshole is finished.”
 
Serena then chants out, “Almighty protector of the sun and sky . . . I beg of thee . . . please heed my cry . . .!
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “What is Serena doing with that chant?!”
 
Bastion and Trista gasp in shock and Bastion exclaims, flabbergasted, “That chant! It couldn't be!”
 
Trista says, with a cold serious tone, “It is, but I don't know how it is possible for her to get THAT all powerful card!”
 
Everyone look at Bastion and Trista and Alexis asks, in a cold serious tone, “What?! What are you talking about?! What card?!”
 
Serena continues to chant out, “. . .Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight . . . envelop the desert with your glow . . . and cast your rage upon my foe . . . unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win . . . I beseech thee . . . grace our humble game . . . but first, I shall call out thy name!” Serena holds the yellow back card in the air and yells out, “. . . Winged Dragon of Ra!!!” The SOL members gasp in shock and horror, a bright glow comes into the sky, and Serena yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Now, dork, witness the power of an Egyptian God! Come forth, Winged Dragon of Ra!” Serena slams the card onto her duel disk causing it to wildly spark and a huge golden sphere appears on the field above and behind her. The sphere then transforms and unlocks itself causing the one and only Winged Dragon of Ra (10,300/2600) to come to the field in attack mode with a mighty roar!
 
Syrus yells out, flabbergasted, “It can't be!”
 
Trista says, in a cold serious tone, “It is! It is the one and only Winged Dragon of Ra, but I thought the cards and the god monsters return to the Spirit World with Pharaoh Atem!”
 
Rei calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Sorry, you, traitorous wench, but the Winged Dragon of Ra is back!”
 
Jaden takes out two cards from his pocket and he says, with a dark sly grin, “And he isn't the only gods that's on our side, dorks!” The SOL members in the seat look at Jaden and gasp when they see Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) and Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000) God cards in his hands.
 
Alexis yells out, flabbergasted, “Slifer the Sky Dragon and the Obelisk the Tormentor?!”
 
Kira says, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, it looks like your memories hasn't been faded too much, white dork!”
 
Kuwabara yells out, with a dark sly grin, “That's right! We have the three Egyptian God Cards on our side!”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly grin, “And Serena is going to use the most powerful one to turn Princeton into a dry-fried white freak!”
 
Chazz yells out, in total shock, “I can't believe! A Slacker like you gets her hands on one of the most powerful monsters in Duel Monsters?!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark nasty tone, “The only Slacker is you by joining that freak and giving up what it mean to be a true duelist! And my new pal, the Winged Dragon of Ra, is going to show you! First, I play his special ability and give up a grand to destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” Serena is shocked by the shackles, however, it doesn't affect her in the least, while her life-points drop by 1000, the Winged Dragon of Ra transforms into its Phoenix Mode, and Serena calls out, in a dark serious tone, “Okay, my friend, destroy those peons with God Phoenix Blaze!” The Winged Dragon of Ra roars as it flies into the air and slams into Armed Dragon LV10 and White Knight's Gardna causing them to be destroyed in a huge column of flames while Ra returns to Serena's side of the field and back into its original form, leaving Chazz defenseless.
 
Mina yells out, stunned, “Chazz is totally defenseless!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “No duh, Mina! And I doubt that wiseass has any cards to stop an Egyptian God much less destroy it!”
 
Serena tells Chazz, with a dark sly tone, “Well, look at what we got here, one white dork about to get blow away by my God Cards and he said that he was going to win! Got anymore snappy comebacks, Princeton?!” When Chazz, totally stunned speechless, doesn't answer, Serena says, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, it serves you right, dork! It is finally time for your Judgment Day for all of the crimes that you have committed against innocent students by brainwashing them and forcing them into your vile cult! And remember, thanks to my Shadow Game, this is REALLY going to hurt! So, where is your `Master Sartorius' or your precious `Light' to bail you out of this one now?! Since I'm a nice girl, I'll give you a chance for you to beg for mercy and renounce your status in the Society of Trash! You've got three seconds starting now! One . . . Two . . . and three! Time is up, Princeton! Oh, well, didn't say I warned you and gave you fair chance!” Serena then calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Winged Dragon of Ra, attack that soldier of evil directly and make him pay for his crimes! Send him back to the shadows where he belongs!” The Winged Dragon of Ra gives a loud roar of power as it forms a sphere of flame energy in its mouth!
 
Darien calls out, in a begging tone, “Sere', don't do it!”
 
Keiko yells out, horrified, “Serena, don't do it!”
 
Serena ignores their pleas and calls out, in a dark angered and serious tone, “Pass your divine judgment on this asshole and end this with God Blaze Cannon! ATTACK!!!” The Winged Dragon of Ra sends its powerful blast directly at Chazz and it slams into him with terrific force! Chazz cries out in extreme pain and agony as the divine flames of the Winged Dragon of Ra rip into him and he is shocked from head to toe with dark electrical energy as he loses 10,300 life-points, ending the duel! When his life-points hit zero, Chazz is engulfed in a huge explosion that covers him up with smoke and dust!
 
All of the SOL members, minus Amara, Michelle, Trista, and Darien, yell out in unison and in horror, “Chazz!”
 
Final Score:
Serena: 1500
Chazz: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade off the field while the shackles fade from Serena's neck and upper arms, the field transforms back into Obelisk Arena inside of Duel Academy, and the smoke and dust clear to reveal Chazz, his white uniform is badly burned and somewhat smoking, the shackles are off his body, and his eyes are totally glazed over. Chazz's form shakes and quivers for a few seconds and Serena snaps her fingers causing Chazz's deck and cards to fly out of his duel disk while Chazz falls onto the platform on his stomach and into unconsciousness.
 
Serena says, with a dark wicked smile on her lips, “That's game, freak!” Soon after, our `darkened' heroes and heroines greatly and darkly cheer for Serena's victory and they leap out of the stands to greet her while Kurama gives a concerned look as he walks down to meet them.
 
Kari yells out, with a horrified tone, “Oh, god! Chazz!” The SOL members immediately run out of the stands and run to his fallen form. On the meanwhile, our `darkened' heroes and heroines run over to Serena and celebrate her victory.
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark excited tone, “Way to go, Serena! You kicked that dork's ass into next week!”
 
Sasuke tells Serena, with a dark sly grin and dark plain tone, “I've got to admit it, Serena: I'm impressed with you. I didn't think that you had it in you.”
 
Serena tells her friends, with a dark sly smile, “Thanks. If that's how these dweebs duel, then we will win in no time flat.” Soon enough, a card floats down into Serena's hands and Serena finds that it is Chazz's White Veil spell card causing Serena to give a wide dark smirk from it. On the meanwhile, the SOL members try to revive Chazz with no success. Hotaru uses her healing powers to try to revive Chazz, but even through his body is healed, he doesn't wake up.
 
Mindy asks, perplexed, “What's going on?! Isn't Chazz supposed to wake up since Hotaru healed him?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Chazz! Damn it! You had better wake up, dork! Get up!” However, Chazz only moans in reply to show that he was alive.
 
Just then Serena's voice booms out, darkly, “Oh, don't your white boxers in a bunch, dork! I didn't kill him! I abhor killing anyone no matter how rotten their damned soul is!” Every one of the SOL members look at Serena with horrified and/or angered looks on their faces and Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “However, even if you heal him with that twerp's, Hotaru's, healing powers, he won't wake up until the shadows are done with him and I'll tell you that when he wakes up, you dweebs won't like the results!”
 
Kari yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “How could you?! How could you be so cruel, Serena?!”
 
Serena rolls her eyes and exclaims, in a dark nasty tone, “That rotten SOB got what he deserved by committing great crimes in the name of `peace' and `justice'! Well, he got what he truly deserved: Justice.”
 
Yolei yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Justice?! You call this justice?!”
 
Jaden tells the SOL members, with a dark annoyed tone, “Don't give us that crap, bitch! You know that all of you, white freaks, are criminals and you know it! You, Society Dorks, think you can do whatever you want to others just because you declare that you are saving the world! Well, guess what?! It's time for us true heroes to fight back and this time, we are taking no prisoners!”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly grin, “The universe chose people like us to give you, white freaks, what you damn deserve for your crimes and make sure that you are punished once and for all!”
 
Rei says, with a dark wicked grin, “Which reminds me . . .” Soon after, Rei goes into her sub-space pocket and takes out the Millennium Rod.
 
Trista calls out, stunned, “That's the Millennium Rod!”
 
Rei tells Trista, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, the rotten wench gets it right! And here's your reward, traitor!” The Millennium Rod gives off a bright glow and the group of SOL members are frozen in place.
 
Keiko says, stunned, “I can't . . . I can't move . . .!”
 
Rei walks over to them, drags Chazz Princeton's unconscious form away from them, and she says, with a dark nasty tone, “That's should keep you in place until I'm done with him!” Rei looks down at Chazz and she says, with a dark angered tone, “So, this is the mighty `Chazz Princeton' of the Society of Trash, huh? You are nothing, but a disgrace to all of mankind and all duelists everywhere! And here's your reward, asshole!” Rei slams her right foot into Chazz's chest and he gives a loud groan of pain.
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Kagome yells out, stunned, “Damn it! How could you do that?!”
 
Rei replies, with a dark nasty tone and with a dark sly grin, “Because I felt like it, geek! If you don't like it . . . like we said before . . . that's TOUGH!!!” Rei uses the Millennium Rod to send the group of SOL members flying into the air and many of them slam into the wall with the rest slamming into the floor.
 
When they recover from their `flight', Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “We aren't all that bad. Look at the card that I picked up for Princeton.” Serena then displays Chazz's White Veil spell card and then she rips it in half!
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and TK yells out, stunned, “Chazz's White Veil spell card!”
 
Serena says, with a mock innocent tone, “Oh, that's what that was. Sorry about that. I'm such a klutz.” Serena then rips the two pieces in half again and says, with a mock apologizing tone, “Oops. I did it, again.” Serena then rips the four pieces of the card again and she yells out, with a dark sly smile and mock innocent tone, “Oh, dear, whoops. I'm such a `Meatball Head'.” Soon after, Serena rips the card into tiny sheds, she blows them all over Chazz's unconscious form, and she says, with a dark nasty and sarcastic tone, “There you go, Princeton. Sorry about that.”
 
Syrus yells at Serena, in a cold angered tone, “You jerk! You are no better than Zane!” Just then Serena's duel disk lifts into the air, points directly at Zane, and launches a dark beam of energy at Syrus causing him to cry out in pain as he is zapped by dark electric energy causing him to fall to the ground on his back.
 
Hotaru yells out, shocked, “Syrus-chan!” Soon after, she goes over to her friend and fellow SOL member.
 
Serena says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Oops, sorry about that twerp. My deck has become quite sensitive these days. I don't think it likes me being compared to Zane.”
 
Ami asks, in a perplexed tone, “By the way, where did you get those weird cards?!”
 
Serena gives Ami a dark deadly glare similar to Yoko Kurama's glare, scaring the SOL girl, and she says, in a dark annoyed tone, “None of your business, dork, so, fuck off!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty tone, “Consider Princeton a warning to all of you! We mean business and we are not going to stop until this school and this world is rid of you Society Dorks, once and for all! You will pay for your crimes!”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark sly smile and dark nasty tone, “Those dorks better be worried when my new deck gets their hands on them! They will wish they had never been born when they betrayed us! Believe it!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a dark sly smile and dark plain tone, “For once, fool, I agree with you. The Society of Light's end begins now and soon, all of you will feel our wrath.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Later, losers!” Soon enough, the group of `darkened' heroes and heroines with dark sly grins on their faces left the arena while the SOL members look on in a mixture of disbelief, horror, and/or anger.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, horrified, “How could you, Serena? How could you do something this horrible? You never did any of this before, so, why now?!”
 
(Sometime later that day; within the White Dorm's Medical Wing)
 
Within the `White Dorm's' medical wing, we find Chazz Princeton, lying down on a bed, still totally unconscious, while a breathing mask is on his nose and mouth to give him air, and devices stuck to his bare chest to motion his vitals, which are showing stable. Ami tried to use her computer to find a way to revive Chazz, but so far, there is nothing to free Chazz from whatever spell that Serena inflicted on him. Soon enough, Sartorius enters the room and every single SOL member in the room bows to him.
 
Bastion tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “Thank you for coming, sir.”
 
Sartorius tells Bastion, in a plain tone, “I came down as soon as all of you called me.” Sartorius looks at Chazz's unconscious form and he asks, in a serious tone, “What happened to Sanda?”
 
Kagome tells Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “Believe it or not, this was all Serena's doing Sartorius-sama.”
 
Sartorius asks, in a rare surprised tone, “Serena Tsukino did this?”
 
Kari nods her head and replies, in a cold plain tone, “Yes, sir.”
 
Sakura tells Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “Allow us to explain what happened.” Soon after, the group of SOL members then explained about what happened when our `darkened' heroes and heroines came to the main building of Duel Academy this morning, what happened in the classroom, and most importantly, with Chazz concerned, about what happened in that Shadow Duel that Chazz dueled against Serena.
 
When they were done, Sartorius asks, in a rare surprised tone and curiously, “A Shadow Game, huh?”
 
Alexis tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “Yes, Master Sartorius. Serena and the nonbelievers got her hands on the Millennium Items, used them to create a real-life Shadow Game, and she ruthlessly beat Chazz down with it. Plus, Serena used a legendary Crystal Beast deck, only one of two decks in the world, and an Egyptian God Card, the one and only Winged Dragon of Ra, to finish Chazz off. The nonbelievers showed us that they have the other two God Cards, Slifer and Obelisk, in their decks.”
 
Sartorius states, in a rare perplexed tone, “Shadow Games and God Cards?”
 
Keiko tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “Not only that, sir, Serena's deck had an unusual aura of darkness coming from it and all of the nonbelievers seemed to take pleasure in Chazz's suffering. Hotaru healed his wounds, but Chazz hasn't woken up since he lost the duel.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “This poses one serious problem, Ms. Yukimura.” Sartorius then commands, in a serious tone, “Inform the rest of our dorm to stay from Serena and the nonbelievers until they see the light!”
 
Yusuke replies, in cold serious tone and protesting, “Whoa! Wait a minute! Are you saying that we should run and hide from those dorks?! No way!”
 
Sartorius tells Yusuke, with a plain tone, “I know how you feel, Yusuke. However, with these new developments, we can't be so sure about the nonbeliever's abilities. They could target any one of us, including Ms. Yukimura.”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold serious tone, “They lay on hand on Keiko and I'll kill them where they stand!”
 
Sartorius tells Yusuke, with a plain tone, “I know that you will try your best to defend her, but the nonbelievers have mysterious new powers and they easily used them to dispatch you.” Sartorius' eyes give a small violet glow and he asks, curiously, “You are concerned for Ms. Yukimura's safety, aren't you?” Yusuke's eyes become dull and lifeless for a moment and he nods his head while his eyes return to normal.
 
Yusuke says, in a cold plain tone, “All right, you have a point, Sartorius. I won't try anything with those dorks.”
 
Sartorius tells Yusuke, with an evil smile and plain tone, “Thank you, Yusuke.”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a cold plain tone, “Master Sartorius is right, Yusuke. It's too dangerous to go near them right now. Remember what your sister, Kari, did to you earlier.”
 
Yusuke rubs his chest and replies, in a cold droll tone, “Yeah, Kei, I know. What in the fuck happened to her?! Why is she acting this way?!”
 
Sartorius tells the SOL members, “I will be in my quarters and try to figure this situation out. If anything important comes up, come to me immediately.” All of the SOL members, even Yusuke, bow in respect to Sartorius as he leaves the room while Darien and Alexis are totally distraught about what happened.
 
Sakura tells Darien, with a cold sly smile on her lips, “Don't worry, Mr. Shields. I know that you and Alexis are horrified by what they did, but Master Sartorius will get to the bottom of this and the others will be in the light in no time!”
 
TK tells Sakura, with a cold serious tone, “I don't think that it will be that easy, Sakura. They act like they meant business and what they did to Chazz was a good indication.”
 
Bastion says, with a cold logical tone, “It was wise for Master Sartorius to tell all Society members to stay from them. Who knows what Serena and the others are capable of?”
 
Hinata says, in a concerned tone, “I hope that Sartorius-sama can find out what's going on.”
 
Alexis says, with a solemn tone, “I hope so, Hinata.”
 
(Within Sartorius' quarters in the `White Dorm'; A short time soon after)
 
Inside of Sartorius' room, he is shuffling all of his Tarot cards together for a prediction and lies six of them face-down on the marble table. When he turns them over, he gasps at what he sees. The first card is The Fool, representing Jaden, which has totally turned pitch black. The second card is The Moon, which represents our Moon Princess, and that card has totally turned pitch black as well. The third card is The Empress, which represents Hikari Urameshi, and that has turned totally pitch black as well. The fourth card is The Magician Tarot card, representing our Sailor Senshi of Fire, Rei Hino, and that has turned pitch black as well. The fifth card is The Judgment card, which represents Kira Urameshi, and, yet again, the card is totally pitch black. And finally, the last card is the Hangman, which represents Chazz, and much to Sartorius' rare shock, it was turning pitch black slowly before his eyes.
 
Sartorius' eyes widen and he says to himself, in a low and serious tone, “It looks like that I was correct. It seems like the other Chosen Duelists outside of my control have come in contact with a power that can alter destiny. I must learn more about this force and the only way I can do that is to watch them duel!” Sartorius gains an evil gleam in his eyes and yells out, with an evil sly smile, “Soon, they will see the light like their fellow Chosen Duelists, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, and Kagome Higurashi, have! They always do in time!”
 
(Inside of Rei's and Serena's dreams; That evening in Duel Academy)
 
Within our Moon Princess' and Sailor Scout of Mars' mysterious combined dream, we find the two of them, in their original forms, on top of the roof of the `dream Duel Academy's main building' with Rei, in her original `look', facing off against a look-a-like of her in her new `Dark Form' calling herself `Dark Rei' or `Dark Mars' while Serena is facing off against another look-a-like of herself in her own new `Dark Form', but unlike Rei's dark counterpart, Serena's dark counterpart has physical differences than Serena. Serena's dark counterpart is somewhat taller than Serena when she is fully grown as Neo-Queen Serenity, she looks like a beautiful fully grown woman, and she has ice-blue eyes instead of Serena's cerulean blue eyes. Serena's dark counterpart called herself by the name of `Yami Serena' or Eclipse for another name.
 
Rei yells at her dark counterpart with a great anger in her tone, “You bitch! How could you make us do that?!”
 
Dark Rei tells her `light half', with a Rei's new `dark toned' voice, “Oh, come on, girlfriend! Serena, gave that SOB what he deserved!”
 
Serena shakes her head in disbelief and yells out, with an angered tone, “Don't compare what I do to what my `other half' made me do?!”
 
Yami Serena or Eclipse replies, sounding more like Queen Serenity than Serena, but her voice is a bit more deeper, “Look, Princess, I had to make sure to `influence' you to do what you needed to do in order to get the job done!”
 
Serena yells out, with great strife in her voice, “Putting Chazz Princeton through that Shadow Game and making him suffer like that with such terrible pain?! You call those terrible acts necessary!”
 
Dark Rei shouts out, in a dark serious tone, “Look, Meatball Head, you and your light-hearted Pyro-head best friend better wake up and smell the Duel Monsters! This isn't any game! This is war and this is an enemy that needs to be crushed flat! And until your friends are free from that freak's control, they are our enemies and they needed to be treated as such!”
 
Eclipse roars out, in a dark serious and determined tone, “No fucking kidding! Dark Rei is right, Princess! You need to wake up!” Eclipse points at Serena and yells at her, with a dark serious and plain tone, “Remember when Beryl had control of him?! You had to fight him and it is no different with your friends and him now! There is no reasoning with that jackass! Do you want to protect your brother? Do you want to protect your new friends? Do you want your beloved Endymon and your friends back?! Do you want to lose what you have left to that jackass?!!”
 
Dark Rei then zips over to Rei, points at her, and she brawls at her, darkly, “And you?! You said that you are Serena's best friend and that she is a sister to you! Do you want to lose her like you lost the rest of your friends?! Do you to lose your other remaining friends to that son of a bitch and see them being used as tools for the universe's destruction?! Do you want to save your friends and protect all that you love in this world?! Do you want to lose anything and anyone else that you care about to that son of a bitch?!”
 
The comments struck the two of them right in their hearts, tears from in their eyes, and Serena yells out, with tears streaming down her eyes and great anger and strife in her voice, “Yes! Yes, I do! I want my friends back! I want . . . I need Darien and my friends back! Sartorius had no right to go after them to get to me! HE HAD NO RIGHT!!! And he had no right to turn them into cold and heartless soldiers of his Society! I want to protect my brother and his friends! I want my friends and Darien-chan back! And I want to protect the world from Sartorius and make him pay for his crimes!”
 
Rei then yells out, with tears down her eyes, look of anger and rage in her eyes as well, and in an angered tone, “No! No! No, I don't want to lose Meatball Head! I don't want to lose anymore of my friends or people that I care about to that fucking brainwashing jackass! He had no right to do what he did to our friends! And I want to protect, my princess, my best friend, and all of my friends from that son of a bitch! And I want to get Serena's and my friends back!”
 
Eclipse tells the two of them, in a dark plain tone, “Then you know that this is the only way.”
 
Rei says, with a reluctant tone, “Fine! You win! We have to do this your way!” Serena can't answer and she can only nod her head in agreement with Rei.
 
Dark Rei tells the two of them, “Don't worry, `Pyro', we will get them back! And that asshole, Sartorius, will pay! In the name of the Mars and the shadows, that jerk will pay!”
 
Eclipse tells the two of them, “That's right, Serenity. In the name of the moon and the eclipse, Sartorius will get the justice he deserves.” Eclipse then goes over to Serena, hugs her, and tells her, in a dark comforting tone, “And we will get all of your friends back and the man that you love.”
 
Dark Rei says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry about it, hot-head, we will make sure that we will go easy on them if we have to duel them.” Soon after, the whole area is covered in dark violet and black shadows as the scene fades away.
 
(The next day; on a ship nearing Academy Island)
 
The following morning, we find ourselves on a large luxury ship heading straight for Academy Island and as the famous dueling school come into view from a distance, we move to the front deck to various teenagers, male and female, in Academy Red, Yellow, or Blue uniforms, varying depending if you are male or female. And with these teenagers, we look at one in particular. He looks to be in-between 16-17 years of age, he has wildly spiked dark red hair, a pair of familiar goggles across his forehead, hazel brown eyes, he is wearing a male Obelisk Blue blazer over a black shirt, light grey pants with black belt across them, the belt holds a pouching for dueling cards and a familiar blue and white D-3 digivice, and he has red sneakers on his feet. It is none other than our Digidestined of Miracles and secretly, current Spirit Detective of Earth, Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya, leader of the younger generation of Digidestined. However, instead of his usual cheerful and excited look, he has a serious one on his expression as he sees Duel Academy getting closer and closer.
 
Davis says to himself, seriously, “Finally! I've come to Duel Academy! That overgrown toddler really knows how to work a guy and his team to the limit.” Meanwhile, a large gym-bag like near a suitcase of Davis' starts to shake, the gym bag unzips, and out pops the head of a familiar blue dragon Digimon, Veemon.
 
Veemon tells Davis, with a smile, “Cheer up, Davis! You are finally going to Duel Academy like you dreamed!”
 
Davis yelps out in shock, looks towards the inner parts of the ship, doesn't see any of the students looking in their direction, and he tells Veemon, “Veemon! What did I tell you?! It might have been three years since we kicked that fanged freak's, MaloMyotismon's, butt, but people aren't exactly completely used to Digimon, yet! What if someone sees you, Veemon?!”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “He does have a point, Veemon.” Davis yelps in shock and is about to go into a panic until he sees who just said those words. It is a young teenage girl of the same age as Davis with mysterious flowing ruby red hair down to her buttocks behind her back, beautiful ice-blue eyes, and wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform displaying a sexy and seductive figure that can match and rival Hikari Urameshi, Alexis Rhodes, Hikari Kamiya, Kagome Higurashi, and our Moon Princess, Serena Tsukino.
 
Davis breathes a huge sigh of relief and he yells at the young girl, “Geez, Katina! Could you not do that?! Man, you are just as bad as that brother of yours sometimes!”
 
The young girl, Katina, tells Davis, with a sly smile and cool logical tone, “Remember, Davis, like my brother, I was a former thief until I was hunted down and forced to go into an unborn child's womb. Through unlike him, I prefer to flaunt my good looks.”
 
Davis tells Katina, with a sly grin, “And like a true kitsune or fox demon, you have become quite the seducer. However, I found that I'm immune to your charms.”
 
Katina says, with a sly grin, “Because you are a one-woman guy and your heart is set on someone.”
 
Davis tells Katina, with a sigh, “Yeah.”
 
Katina asks Davis, with a logical and serious tone, “You are concerned about her, aren't you?”
 
Davis tells Katina, “Obviously, Katina. Based on what toddler breath and Aquan and the Neo-Spacians told me, this Society of Light nothing, but bad news.” Davis asks Katina, “Where is Alister?”
 
Katina tells Davis, in cool and plain tone, “Inside of his room preparing his deck last time that I checked and he has a concerned look on his face.”
 
Davis tells Katina, “If my sister was being targeted by some kind of brainwashing freak trying to take over the world and threatening to take over the universe just because she is a `Chosen Duelist' with the power to alter destiny itself, I would be kind of frantic, even through my sis tends to be less of a pain than Keiko.”
 
Katina tells Davis, in a plain and serious tone, “However, Alister may not be taking the information about what happened to Keiko too well.”
 
Davis tells Katina, in a serious tone, “Do you think that I am?! Keiko Yukimura along with Alister was good friends of mine when I was kid!” Davis says, with a major sigh, “. . . through Jun and I never had much of a childhood, if we had one to begin with.”
 
Katina tells Davis, with a plain and logical tone, “You know that it could be why you are a Chosen Duelist to begin with.”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Why is that?”
 
Katina tells Davis, in a logical tone, “You had such a `dark history' behind you filled with pain, sorrow, destruction, death, betrayal, despair, and so much more `darkness', but you never let that darkness to consume you or change you seriously. You rose above the darkness and kept a great light burning inside of your heart, spirit, and soul and keeping yourself very pure and bright. Regular people would be greatly `tainted' and filled with anger, rage, bitterness, and other negative emotions, but you are still bright, cheerful, and pure. Katina tells Davis, with a sly smile, “In my mind, you are quite an excellent choice as a `Chosen Duelist' and Koemna made the right choice to choose you, Yusuke Urameshi's childhood friend, as the next Spirit Detective, which you have done well for the past two years.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Like I care I'm so kind of `Chosen Duelist', all I need to know is Kari and every one of my friends, including old childhood friends, are in danger and I have to save them as well as kick some kind of asshole's butt.” Davis thinks in his mind, in a serious and determined tone, “Kari . . . TK . . . Ken . . . Yolei . . . everyone! I'm coming! Don't worry!”
 
(Inside of the `White Dorm'; a short time later that day)
 
Within Sartorius' private quarters within the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius sitting down in front of his white marble table trying to figure out the `dark power' that our `darkened' heroes and heroines now possess and what happened between Serena and Chazz in that very nasty Shadow Duel that he put him through, which left him unconscious. And even through Chazz is fully healthy, he still unconscious and in a coma-like state in medical wing of the `White Dorm'. However, when Sartorius puts his hand on his Tarot Card deck, he feels a major jolt of power go through his whole body.
 
Sartorius says, in a rare amazed tone, “Incredible. My cards are sensing a great power approaching Duel Academy, but what could it be?” Sartorius turns over the top card and his eyes widen when he sees it is The Justice Tarot card. Sartorius gives an evil smile and says, “Yes, The Justice card. The great power from the person that welded this card that I sense back at the beginning of the school year is coming to Duel Academy. He is one of the transfer students that are coming in with the first boat of transfer students that's coming in today. So, the final `Chosen Duelist' has arrived and he must be made to see the light.” Just then Sartorius hears a knock from his door and he says, putting the Tarot card on his table, “Come in.” The door opens and Ami Mizuno, Sakura Haruno, Kari Kamiya, and Alexis Rhodes enter the room.
 
Alexis Rhodes asks Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “You wished to see us, Master Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius gets up from his chair, goes over to face all of them, and he says, “Yes, thank you for coming.”
 
Ami Mizuno asks, in a cold plain tone, “What is it, sir?”
 
Sartorius asks them, “First, I would like to ask about Sanda's stats.”
 
The four SOL girls give solemn look and Kari says, in a cold plain tone, “There is no change, sir.”
 
Sakura tells Sartorius, “I'm sorry, Master Sartorius, but we don't get what's wrong with Chazz! He is fully healthy, thanks to Hotaru's healing and some rest, but he is still in a coma. Trista tried to scan his mind, but she only found a huge amount of darkness blocking her.”
 
Sartorius nods his head in understand and he says, plainly, “I see.”
 
Alexis says, in a cold serious tone, “Whatever Serena did to him in that Shadow Duel, she really got Chazz.”
 
Ami states, a bit distraught tone, “But I don't get why would Serena do such a thing? She never used such violence and in fact, she doesn't like to fight, especially using violence of that sort! What could have happened to her?!”
 
Sartorius tells Ami, with a plain tone, “I know that this must be confusing and horrifying, but it might be most likely that her misunderstanding of us caused a dark power to enter her and take control of her, feeding on her anger and rage caused by this misunderstanding, but until we have more information, we can't take any risks with the nonbelievers.”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, in a cold plain tone, “Yes, sir. We understand.”
 
Sartorius asks, in a rare curious tone, “Have there any changes since yesterday?”
 
Ami tells Sartorius, “Well, Sartorius-sama, it seems like the nonbelievers are on guard for any moves that we make. The remaining students in the Slifer Red dorm are being watched by Disciplinary Action Squad members from a distance and it looks like that Naruto and Sasuke are helping too. When a few of our members try to confront some of the Slifer Red nonbelievers, Naruto and Sasuke nearly attacked them and drove our members off. Plus, they have Disciplinary Action Squad members patrolling the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow dorms to make sure that those rules that our members can't go there is enforced.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “I see. The nonbelievers are getting more aggressive and with Serena Tsukino and Hikari Urameshi in control of this school with the teachers still with the nonbelievers, which make up the majority, the staff, and the security forces, especially the Disciplinary Action Squad, our movements are restricted, but we can't lose faith in light or destiny. We might have a way to strength our position.”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “How, Master Sartorius?!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “There is a boat full of new transfer students that are coming today in Duel Academy, including a very special individual. The twelve and final Chosen Duelist.”
 
The four girls gasp in shock and Sakura yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Wait! You mean there is one other `Chosen Duelist' than Jaden, Serena, Naruto, Sasuke, Hikari, Kira, Aster, Rei, Kagome, Yusuke, and Keiko that we need to be on our side to save the world?!”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, “Yes, I did. I sensed his power on the day of the entrance exams for Duel Academy for this year, but I didn't sense him at Duel Academy at all when I arrived. Now, I can sense his power coming to Duel Academy. He is on the first transport ship bringing in the transfer students. We need to find him and help him see the light before the nonbelievers get to him. With their dark powers, losing this final Chosen One to the darkness could be problematic to our cause.”
 
Alexis tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “We understand, sir. We'll get the others and go to harbor to make those new dorks along with the final Chosen Duelist to see the light.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, “Thank you, Ms. Rhodes. And keep me informed on Mr. Princeton's progress.”
 
The four SOL girls yell out in unison, in a cold plain tone, “Yes, Sartorius-sama!” Soon after, they leave Sartorius' room while Sartorius goes back to sitting down in front of his table and he puts five more cards down on the table, finding that they are The Fool, The Moon, The World, The Clown, and The Strength Tarot cards, representing Jaden, Serena, Sasuke, Naruto, and Tyranno, and all of them are pitch black blank.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, seriously, “Hmm. This is troubling. This mysterious dark power has made me unable to see their destinies at all anymore. The future revolving around them is clouded like never before. Well, let us see the future of the final `Chosen Duelist' is.” Sartorius flips over the next card and he finds it is the Reaper of Soul right side up and he says, with an evil smile, “The cards predict the final Chosen Duelists' defeat by one of my loyal warriors. Now, let us see if he can defy destiny. But then again, even if he does, he will see the light along with the others. Everyone does soon or later.”
 
(Inside of the Chancellor's office; a short time later)
 
Within the Chancellor's office, we find our temporary Chancellor, Serena Tsukino, and temporary Vice-Chancellor, Hikari Urameshi, working through plenty of paperwork with Rei and Kurama helping out as best as they can. However, Serena and paperwork, even when embracing the darkness and in Duel Academy, doesn't mix at all.
 
Serena whines, annoyed, “Oh, man! If I knew that I would be doing this a lot until Sheppard comes back, I would have given you to the job, Pyro.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “As much as that offer is, you don't know how much, Meatball Head, right now, we need a leader to be the head of Duel Academy. And ditzy Meatball Head or not, you are still the best person for the job since you are the leader of the Sailor Scouts and with Kari's attitude and strength, she is perfect for your Vice-Chancellor.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a solemn tone, “Thanks, Rei. But this is a lot of work! I've already got enough problems with my homework and that's hard enough.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly grin, “Last time that I checked, you managed to finish your homework, through I wonder by what kind of miracle.”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “Oh, you are so mean, Rei!”
 
Hikari calls out, in a serious tone, “Come on, you, two, cut it out! We have a lot of work to do!”
 
Serena says, with a moan, “Yeah, I know, Kari. I know.” Serena then types on the keyboard of the computer that's on, currently, her desk AKA the Chancellor's desk and looking through what needs to be done. Serena thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I'm really glad that I took Luna's advice and learned how to use a computer! Through I'd only use to do shopping, send e-mails to the other girls when I'm not doing homework or when they are not bugging me about it, e-mail Darien . . . *sigh* . . . Oh, I miss them so much! I wish they were with me right now!”
 
Just then Yami Serena/Eclipse appears by Serena's right side in `spirit form' unable to be seen expect for her `Hikari'/light side and she says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry, Aibou. We're going to kick this asshole's ass and get your friends back! After we do that, we're going to make that SOB pay for his crimes once and for all!”
 
Serena telepathically asks Eclipse, “I don't get how you are able to do that! I mean aren't you just a creation from the darkness of the Black Crystal as my new `Dark Side'?”
 
Eclipse replies, in a dark plain tone, “Well, duh, Meatball Head, but remember, even through I wascreated from the Black Crystal,I am still your `dark side' and `connected'to you!” Through a small pang in Eclipse tells her that's not exactly the truth.
 
Serena tells Eclipse, telepathically, “Then why I am the only one able to see you outside of my dreams? And why are you the only one of our `dark sides' able to leave my body and appear to me in some kind of `spirit or astral' form?”
 
Eclipse shrugs her shoulders and says, in a dark plain tone, “You got me, Serena! Let's not worry about it right now. Currently, you have work to do!” Eclipse then reenters Serena's body and she gives a silent annoyed moan about her. Just then Serena looks to see something on the computer and she becomes wide-eyed at it.
 
Serena yells out, seriously, “Girls! Kurama! We've got problems!”
 
Everyone looks at Serena and Kurama asks Serena, curiously, “What is it, Serena?!”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “New transfer students are coming today and tomorrow. The first ship is due to arrive today.”
 
Hikari states, with a dark sneer, “Great. And guess who will going after them like wolves to lambs?!”
 
Rei snorts and says, with a dark annoyed tone, “I don't need to guess. Those Society Dorks would love a chance to brainwash new members into that fucking cult.”
 
Serena looks at the screen and says, in a dark serious tone, “It's even worse. Kari, remember that friend from your childhood. The one that Kari and her friends mentioned when they arrived here and before they became Society Dorks.”
 
Hikari gasps and says, seriously, “Damn it! You mean . . .”
 
Serena nods his head and says, in a dark serious tone, “Yep. He is due to arrive with the first ship of new transfers and he has made Obelisk Blue.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty tone, “Damn it! They'll send that fucking white version of Keiko and my brother along with his current friends from Odaiba to brainwash Davis!”
 
Serena tells Hikari, with a dark serious tone, “Not only that. It seems like Keiko's younger twin brother is also coming with Daisuke Motomiya, too.”
 
Hikari yells out, with a worried and serious tone, “Oh, shit! Alister is also coming here to Duel Academy?!”
 
Serena nods her head and says, with a dark serious tone, “I know, but don't worry, those dweebs won't get them or any of the transfer students.” Serena then tells the three of them, in a dark commanding tone, “Rei, you go get Ms. Fontaine. Kari and I might be the `leaders' of Duel Academy, but we might need facility support for this. Kurama, get to the Slifer and Ra Yellow dorms and get the others, we are going to need their support to make sure those dweebs don't make any moves. Kari will come with me and we will call the Disciplinary Action Squad to get some troops over there.”
 
Kurama nods his head and says, “Good idea, Serena. I'll get on it right away.”
 
Rei says, with a sly tone, “Well, our little princess is really growing up.” Rei tells Serena, with a smile, “You have really come a long way, Meatball Head. And I'm proud of that fact.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a kind smile, “Thank you, Rei.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly grin, “But you are still a ditzy Meatball Head to me and you had better make sure that you don't change that too much, got it?! Later!” Rei then runs off, leaving Serena to feel more perplexed than annoyed.
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Uh . . . right?” Serena shakes off her shock, gets to her feet, and pulls out her PDA, punching a code with it. Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Thank goodness that Kurama is good with computers and we've created a problem that will make sure that our transmission can't be intercepted by those dweebs.”
 
Hikari tells Serena, with a dark plain tone, “No joke, girlfriend! Last thing that we need is those assholes listening in to our `talks'! Now, let's go!”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, “Right!” Soon after, Hikari and Serena race out of the office to get to the harbor to prevent the new students from coming in to get `lured' into the SOL.
 
(On board the ship in Academy harbor; Sometime soon after)
 
Back on the ship, we find the students starting to disembark from the ship and as the students get off, we find a particular group of `people' with them, through you wouldn't say that they are people. The first one is a youthful looking man of 20 years of age with long silver hair that goes to somewhat mid-waist behind his back, two dog-like ears coming out of the top of his scalp, he is wearing a red kimono, his hands have claws on them, and he is barefoot with clawed feet. Plus, the young has a sheath for a sword attached to the left waist side of his kimono. Beside him is another that looks exactly the same age as the young man with dog ears and he looks like a female version of the dog-ear young man, expect her silver hair is in a ponytail, she has a flawless female body that is show even under her yellow female version of the young man's red kimono, and she has a sheath for a sword similar to the Light Hawk Sword that Tenchi from anime series `Tenchi Muyo!' uses. Next, there is a young teenage woman of 17 years of age with deep brown hair in a ponytail with deep brown eyes and wearing a female dark pink and purple kimono with a large green skirt wrapped around her waist that goes down near the end of the kimono. By the young woman's right leg are a small cat-like creature white and black fur and two tails. Then there is a 19 year old man with short black hair in a small ponytail behind his head, dark violet eyes, and wearing a black and dark violet Buddhist monk robe along with a violet gantlet covering his right hand and a golden monk staff on his left hand. And finally, there is a young boy of seven to eight ears of age with light brown hair in a ponytail held by a bow, green eyes, pointed ears, a short and very fluffy fox tails coming out his tailbone area, wearing a light blue kimono with dark blue pants, and he is barefoot with little fox-like feet.
 
The dog-eared male says, with a gruff male tone, “So, is this the place?”
 
The young teenage woman in the dark pink and violet kimono tells the dog-eared male, “That's where this `Pegasus' character told us that Kagome would be here, Inuyasha.”
 
The dog-eared male, Inuyasha, says, seriously, “Then I'm going to find Kagome and save her from this fucking asshole!”
 
The young man that looks like a Buddhist monk tells Inuyasha, “You remember what Pegasus told us, Inuyasha. This Sartorius character has totally brainwashed her and most likely, she has turned her against us, especially you.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “Don't you think that I know that, Miroku?!” Inuyasha winches in pain and he says, solemnly, “Especially after what happened that day . . .”
 
Flashback; The day of the `incident' with Kikyo
 
Within the Feudal Era, we find Inuyasha walking around in a huff waiting for Kagome to arriving and he is getting annoyed as usual.
 
Inuyasha says, with an annoyed tone, “Damn it! Where is that girl?! I've got half of a mind to go find that girl myself!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a sly tone, “Waiting for Kagome, Inuyasha?” Inuyasha whips to the voice and sees none other than his former love, Kikyo, Kagome's past self, in front of her.
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “Kikyo . . .”
 
Kikyo tells Inuyasha, with a sly smile, “It has been a while, Inuyasha. Aren't you happy to see me?”
 
Inuyasha tells Kikyo, in a plain and calm tone, “Kikyo, look, I know that you don't want to give me up, but I'm sorry, I've already made up my mind and I've decided to move on with my life. I've decided to stay with Kagome in the mortal realm and not go into Hell with you. I'm sorry.”
 
Kikyo gets an annoyed look on her expression and she says, with a tone of anger and jealously in her voice, “So, you would take that wench that uses look like a dog instead of me who truly understands you.”
 
Inuyasha tells Kikyo, with a plain and calm tone, “I knew that you wouldn't understand. Kagome damn well pisses me off, but it is a lot more between us than that. And besides Kikyo, you are . . . not even alive. And I . . . I think that it is time for you to return to Kagome. You are a part of her soul now. She is your reincarnation.”
 
Kikyo says, with a serious and annoyed tone, “That girl doesn't even belong in our time and you don't belong in hers!”
 
Inuyasha tells Kikyo, with a serious tone, “Well, it doesn't matter! I've made my choice and it is final!”
 
Kikyo says, with an angered growl, “I won't accept that! You are mine! And I will not give you up to anyone! With Naraku gone, I will have you Inuyasha! And I will show my love for you even if I have to force it on you!” Kikyo then takes out some kind of talisman and before Inuyasha could react, the talisman lands in front of him, it glows, and Inuyasha is unable to move. Soon after, the talisman vanishes, but Inuyasha's body is still frozen.
 
Inuyasha says, stunned, “What have you done to me?! I can't move at all!”
 
Kikyo says, with a sly grin on her lips, “That talisman will keep you locked in place until I can take you away to a secret location where I can finally claim your heart. I never had a life with you those over fifty years ago, but my love for you overweighed my hate, deep down. And when I learned the truth, I wanted to make sure that Naraku was killed and then I can finally have you in my arms for good.” Kikyo goes over to Inuyasha and passionately kisses him on the lips. Inuyasha tries to stop her, but he couldn't move a muscle. Her tongue moves inside of his mouth and for a moment, it felt pretty good with the memories of the old days of him and Kikyo together. However, Inuyasha snaps out of his thoughts and tries to think a way out of this.
 
But then a familiar female voice yells out, with great anger in her voice, “SIT BOY!” Just then the beads around Inuyasha's neck glows and he and the young woman, Kikyo, Kagome's past self, hit the ground hard. Just then we look to the left edge of the `scene' to see an angry Kagome with tears of anger and rage in her eyes. Kagome yells out, angrily, “Inuyasha, you jerk!”
 
Inuyasha, released from the spell, thanks to the `sit', quickly gets to his feet and he says, nervously, “Kagome, this isn't what it looks like . . .!”
 
Kagome shouts out, angrily, “Oh, it isn't! From what I see, you are turning back after I gave you my love and heart! If you choose this dead wench over me, then fine . . . I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU, EVER AGAIN!!!”
 
Inuyasha calls out, worriedly, “Kagome, let me explain!”
 
Kagome shouts out, angrily, “SO, YOU CAN LIE TO ME AGAIN?! NO WAY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY!” And for the next several minutes, Kagome never let up on her `sits' to Inuyasha and when she is done, Inuyasha groans as he manages to lift his head to see a crying Kagome immediately runs for the well and home.
 
Inuyasha says, weakly, “Kagome . . .”
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, Inuyasha sheds a few tears from the memory and he says, “Damn it! I should have know that Kikyo would try something like this to try to get me back! I should have stopped her! And now, because of my damn mistake, I got Kagome heartbroken and this Sartorius' asshole turned her into his brainwashed tool!”
 
The young woman that looks like a female version of Inuyasha scoffs and says, with a sarcastic tone, “It's not surprising that idiot got herself brainwashed. She is quite a thick-headed girl.”
 
The little child with the fox tail and legs tells the female version of Inuyasha, annoyed, “Now, cut that out, Melody! You might have some nasty arguments with Kagome, but that's totally unnecessary! Kagome is our friend!”
 
The young woman in the dark pink and violet kimono tells Melody, in a scolding tone, “Shippo is right, Melody. Kagome is a good person. And that's not nice to say about her.”
 
Melody sighs and tells the young man, with a plain tone, “Fine! You are right, Sango. I'll admit that foolish girl is tolerable to have around and she is nice to my baby brother most of the time, but I damn well wish that she cut it out with the `sits'. It's a good thing that I learned how to get rid of these beads from getting some research material from that Pegasus character. He is into a lot of magic for a non-magical human being and I found a lot of good information.”
 
Shippo asks his friends, “What do we do now?”
 
Miroku tells Shippo, “Well, thanks to Pegasus, the creator of the Duel Monster's game that's based off the ancient Egyptian Shadow Games of many millennia in the past, even from our time, we managed to learn how to play the game, so, we can fight Kagome and hopefully, beat her to bring her back to normal. And we will get a chance at since he managed to get Inuyasha, you, Sango, and I entered in this Duel Monster's tournament known as the `GX tournament' that will take some time in the near future here. He managed to get us the excuse that we are arriving here as guest and got us to stay as long as the tournament lasts, which will be quite a while.”
 
Melody holds up an Academy Duel Disk and she says, amazed, “These things are incredible. Creating `projections' that look like real monsters and demons. I've got to admit that this wench's time comes with the most incredible wonders.” Inuyasha then holds up four Duel Monster's cards, one is a Black Luster Ritual spell card, one is a Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) Ritual Monster card, the next one is a very rare Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning (3000/2500) monster card, and finally, the last one is a ten star monster card with a picture depicting a huge humanoid dog-demon in full Japanese samurai battle armor and the monster card is called `Inu no Taishou', after Inuyasha's father, with 5000/5000 stats.
 
Sango asks Inuyasha, “Those `Black Luster Soldier' cards are the ones that Kagome's brother gave to you when he learned about what happened to Kagome, the ones that he asked you to use when you have to duel Kagome?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and says, plainly, “Yeah. Sota told me that these cards carry the love for his sister of Kagome in them when they played all that time starting from when he first was able to play this game.” Inuyasha motions to the Inu no Taishou monster card and he says, “This is the one that Pegasus character gave me. Somehow, it contains the essence of my father when he created this card. He told me that this card along with Sota's cards is my greatest hope of freeing Kagome.”
 
Sango tells Inuyasha, in a plain tone, “I hope so.”
 
Inuyasha tells Sango, with a plain tone, “You and me both, Sango.” Just then a large commotion is heard from the students on the harbor and Inuyasha says, annoyed, “What now?!” The group lean over the side to see the new students looking in front of them to see a group of SOL members, including Crowler, Alexis, Bastion, Yusuke, Keiko, Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, Ami, Mina, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, and Kagome, facing them with a cold looks in their eyes. Inuyasha gasps in shock and he thinks in his mind, shocked, “Kagome!!” What they didn't know is that a certain Digidestined of Miracles, Katina, and another young male of sixteen years of age who looks like a male version of Keiko, expect his brown hair is in the hairstyle of Atticus Rhodes, and he is wearing a male Ra Yellow Blazer over a light greet shirt that fits over his muscular chest, light blue jeans with a black belt that held a card pouch, and white sneakers. But Davis and this young man had stunned looks on their faces when they see Yusuke, Keiko, Kagome, and the four younger Digidestined in their white uniforms.
 
One new Slifer Red student asks, perplexed, “Hey, what's going on here?! Who are you white coated weirdoes?!”
 
Yusuke yells at them, in a cold annoyed tone, “Watch that mouth with us, jerk!”
 
Another new student, a Ra Yellow, gasps in shock and he yells out, fearfully, “Hold on! You are Yusuke Urameshi, the `Great Urameshi', the most infamous street punk from Sarayashiki Junior High!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with a cold angered tone, “Does anyone not know that damn reputation already?!”
 
Keiko clamps Yusuke's mouth and whispers into his ear, with an evil smile, “Yusuke, keep quiet. We can use this to our advantage.”
 
Yusuke looks at Keiko, gives an evil sly smile, and he whispers back, “Yeah. I get you, Keiko. It's about fucking time that damn `Great Urameshi' stuff finally came in handy.”
 
Michelle tells them, with a cold sly tone, “Please calm down, everyone. I'm Michelle Kaiou, one of the teachers around here, and even through we might be dressed a little weird, I know that we can calm your fears down.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, darkly, “Yeah! By getting the hell out of the way, wench!” The SOL members yelp out in shock and they turn to the source of the voice to find Serena, Jaden, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Tyranno, Naruto, Sasuke, and Rei, with dark deadly glares in their eyes and their arms across their chests, Kurama, Hiei, and Yukina are with them, and also is Ms. Fonda Fontaine is also with them, but she has a radical new `darker' look with all of the white on her adult female Obelisk Blue turned pitch black, her skirt is dark violet, she has partial see-through black stockings, and her high-heeled boots are black and made of tight fitting leather with five inch heels.
 
Crowler asks Ms. Fontaine, surprised, “Ms. Fontaine, what are you wearing?!”
 
Ms. Fontaine replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Last time that I checked Crowler that was no dress code and you aren't in a charge anymore, so, I believe that you are speaking out of place! So, in short words, please . . . SHUT UP!!!”
 
The SOL members winch in shock and Alexis says, stunned, “Ms. Fontaine never acted so nasty before.”
 
Ken says, with a cold plain tone, “It's Serena and the others. They got to her.”
 
Soon enough, the group goes over to the new students, with perplexed looks on their faces, and Serena says, with a kind tone and a bow, “Hello, everyone. This one might sound strange, but I am the current temporary Chancellor of Duel Academy. My name is Serena Tsukino and I am also a student from Obelisk Blue.” The group of new students gasps in shock and they talk among themselves.
 
Ms. Fontaine tells the new students, with a kind smile, “It might sound strange, but Ms. Tsukino and our current Vice-Chancellor, Hikari Urameshi, another student from Obelisk Blue, are the heads of Duel Academy until our `regular' Chancellor, Chancellor Sheppard, returns from his trip around the world. We, the teachers and facility, of Duel Academy believe that these will prove to be good leaders for our Academy until Chancellor Sheppard returns.”
 
Amara says, with a low cold tone, “We didn't approve of her.”
 
Serena hears Amara and she yells at her, annoyed, “Well, who asked you?! Now, you and your fellow dorks better get lost! These students are in Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, and Obelisk Blue, not Obelisk White, and I ruled that no Society of Light members are allowed near those students! Didn't I make myself clear!”
 
Alexis yells at Serena, in a cold angered tone, “That's not fair, Serena!”
 
Kira says, with a dark angered tone, “Well, do you know fair?!”
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “You are starting to piss me off, Kira!” Just then Kagome, Kira, Hikari, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Rei, Amara, Kurama, and even Serena and Sasuke could sense the demon aura from the ship. Kagome looks towards the ship and she thinks, with a great cold angered tone, “No! No way! What in the fuck are that dog-faced freak and his damned sister doing here?! Hasn't that son of a bitch hurt me enough?!” Soon enough, sounds of surprise and seriousness come from the crowd and Inuyasha, Melody, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo come out of the crowd. Kagome calls out, with a cold angered tone, “You fucking dog faced freak! What in the hell are you doing here?!”
 
Keiko states, with a cold nasty tone, “So, this is the nasty half-demon asshole that betrayed you, huh, Kagome?”
 
Melody yells out, angrily, “Hey, who the hell are you?!”
 
Yusuke yell out, with a cold angered tone, “Hey, watch what you say to my girlfriend, you damned freak! If you think that I don't know how to deal with demons like you, then think again, dog breath! The name is Yusuke Urameshi, Kagome's cousin?!”
 
Sango gasps in shock and she whispers to Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, Pegasus mentioned other `Chosen Duelists' other than Kagome. Her three cousins and her male cousin's girlfriend are four of them.”
 
Inuyasha asks Keiko, curiously, “So, you are Keiko Yukimura?”
 
Keiko says, with a cold nasty tone, “That's right, dog breath! I'm Kagome's best friend and you must be the asshole that betrayed her!”
 
Shippo yells out, seriously, “No way! That's a lie! Inuyasha didn't betray Kagome! Inuyasha didn't have a choice when he kissed Kikyo!”
 
Kagome tells Shippo, with a cold nasty tone, “Don't even try me with those lies, you little traitorous fox! A good friend of mine told me truth about you, traitors: And that all of you just used me to get that Shikon Jewel!”
 
Sango yells out, horrified, “No way! Kagome, we would never do such a thing!”
 
Yusuke calls out, in a cold angered tone, “Don't even try your fucking lies to my cousin, bitch! We found out the truth from Keiko's and my new friend.”
 
Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Does he go by the name of Sartorius?”
 
Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome gasp in shock and Kagome yells out, in a cold serious tone, “How did you find out about Sartorius-sama asshole?!”
 
Shippo says, with a begging tone, “We found out about him. We were told that he wasn't good news! Kagome, you have to listen to us! You, your cousin's, and his girlfriend's emotions are being manipulated by this creep!”
 
Kagome tells Shippo, with a cold nasty tone, “Oh, shut up, Shippo! You think those fucking fake tears will work on me! Ha! The old Kagome Higurashi might have been fooled, but this one knows better! Sartorius-sama showed me the truth, so, don't even try you little brat!”
 
Inuyasha gasps in shock and he thinks in his mind, angrily, “That fucking son of a bitch! How dare he play with Kagome's emotions and memories like that?! The Kagome that I know would never call Shippo a `little brat'! After I free Kagome from his control, I'm going to sharpen my claws on him!”
 
Serena then decides to step and yells out, darkly, “Hey, dork, didn't you hear me earlier?! It's time for you and your white dorks to leave!”
 
Kagome yells at Serena, in a cold anger tone, “Stay the fuck out of this Tsukino! This doesn't involve you!”
 
Serena tells Kagome, with a dark deadly glare similar to Yoko Kurama's and in a dark nasty tone, “Well, wench, as long as I am Chancellor of this Academy, everything that happens does involve me! So, unless you follow my rules, you are on the next boat out of here! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!!”
 
Crowler yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You and what army?!” Just then huge amounts of the Disciplinary Action Squad arrive on the scene and goes over behind Ms. Fontaine, Kurama, and our `darkened' heroes and heroines.
 
Rei states, with a dark sly grin, “Does this answer your question, dork?”
 
Lita tells Crowler, with a cold nasty tone, “Way to go, Crowler. You had to ask that.”
 
Yusuke calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Do you really think those rotten tools of the Duel Academy's security forces really scare us?!”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, “Maybe I can help with that!”
 
TK, Ken, Yolei, and Kari gasp in shock and Kari thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “I know that voice!” Just then everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than ExVeemon flying through the sky and he quickly flies nearly on the heads of the SOL members forcing them to duck.
 
Bastion asks, perplexed, “What in the world is that?”
 
Yolei calls out, amazed, “That's ExVeemon!” Soon after, the Champion Digimon swings around and dives down with Davis, the young teenage man that looks like a male version of Keiko, and Katina on his back, when ExVeemon was lower enough, the three of them leap off, land on the ground on their feet perfect, and ExVeemon lands on the ground beside them, de-digivolving back into Veemon.
 
Kurama gasps in shock when he sees Katina as well as sensing her aura and Kurama thinks in his mind, shocked, “Her aura! It can't be! It can't be her! I thought that she was dead!”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “Sorry for the dramatic entrance, but the gang plank was blocked off from the crowd.”
 
Jaden, Hikari, and Kira quickly recognize Davis and they yell out in unison, excitedly, “Davis!”
 
Davis turns to towards Jaden, Hikari, and Kira, gasps in shock, and he says, amazed, “Jaden Yuki?! Hikari Urameshi?! Kira Urameshi?! Is that all of you?!”
 
Kira tells Davis, with a sly grin, “You know it, you gogglehead! It's us!”
 
Jaden tells Davis, with a smile, “We might look different, but its sure us! Oh, man! It's so good to see you, again!”
 
Davis tells Jaden, with a wide sly grin, “It's so good to see you, too, Jay!” Davis and Jaden give each other a high-five and Davis tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “I never knew that you, Kira, and Hikari were into the `Goth' look!”
 
Hikari tells Davis, with a sly smile, “Well, times have changed, Davis! And man, look at you, now! You've really grown!”
 
Davis tells Hikari, “I'll say for you, Hikari! Wow!”
 
Serena asks Hikari, with a smile, “So, is the friend that you told us about, Kari?”
 
Hikari tells Serena, with a sly smile, “Yep! This is Jay's, Kira's, and my childhood friend, Daisuke Motomiya. We call him, Davis.” Hikari tells Davis, with a kind smile, “Davis, this is Serena Tsukino, one of Jay's, Kira's, and my newest friends, and since is the current Chancellor of Duel Academy!”
 
Davis yells out, flabbergasted, “Say what?! I thought that you had to be an adult running this place!”
 
Jaden tells Davis, with a smile, “It is only temporary until the real Chancellor, Chancellor Sheppard, returns from an important trip and the teachers agreed that right now, Serena, is the best person for the job.”
 
Just then Keiko's voice calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “What are you doing here, Alister?”
 
The group turns around to see the young teenage man that looks like a male version of Keiko facing Keiko, Yusuke, and Kagome and Alister asks Keiko, with a concerned tone, “Sis, what's wrong with you? You haven't been so cold to me before.”
 
Keiko tells the young man, Alister, in a cold tone, “Alister Yukimura, I told you that I don't need you banter! Plus, I know that you really think that Yusuke and I don't belong together!”
 
Alister tells Keiko, horrified, “Sis, you know that's not true! I care for Yusuke as an elder brother! That Sartorius character messed up with your head!”
 
Keiko tells Alister, with a cold serious tone, “Personally, I love you dearly, `baby bro', but Sartorius-sama is a great man! He showed Yusuke and me the light! And he told me the truth about you! Just because of Yusuke's `family origins', you think that he is dangerous and you want him to be taken away from me!”
 
Alister calls out, stunned, “Keiko, I would never do that! Just because of Yusuke's origins, it doesn't mean my opinion about him has changed!”
 
Yusuke tells Alister, with a cold annoyed tone, “Stop trying to fill my girlfriend's head with lies, jerk! You think that just because of what I am, you plotted with that overgrown toddler to separate me and Keiko!”
 
Alister tells Yusuke, with a begging tone, “I never did that! Yusuke, you, Kagome, and my sister are getting messed up by that brainwashing freak! He is controlling your emotions!”
 
Keiko tells Alister, with a cold serious tone, “That's enough, bro! I will not allow you to speak any more lies about Master Sartorius to me, Yusuke, and Kagome! I still care about you, but I'm not going to allow you damn `problem' with Yusuke get him hurt at all by that overgrown jerk of a toddler!”
 
Davis then calls out, with a serious tone, “Is there a problem, Keiko?!”
 
Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome look to see Davis walking towards them and Kari calls out, with a cold sly smile on her lips, “Davis!”
 
Davis looks towards the source of Kari's voice to see Kari, Yolei, TK, and Ken slowly walking towards them, Davis feels the evil auras coming from them, and Davis thinks in his mind, horrified, “Shit! Shit! No! No! I can feel the evil auras coming from them! I didn't want to believe pacifier breath about Kari and the other, but I can feel weird nasty auras coming from them.”
 
Yolei tells Davis, with a cold sly grin on her lips, “It's about time that you got here, Davis!”
 
Davis replies, nervously, “Yeah . . . sorry. What's with the weird new uniforms?”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a cold sly grin, “You've just moved up in the world.”
 
Kari tells Davis, holding out her hand and with a cold smile on her lips, “Allow us to show what we mean, Davis.”
 
Hikari tells Kari, with a dark strong tone, “Hey, what did we tell you about Society members interfering Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, and Obelisk Blue students?”
 
Kari yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Why don't you stay out of this you damned dork?!” Davis gasps in shock because he never heard Kari call anyone by a nasty name before and in a such a cold nasty tone.
 
TK says, with a cold nasty tone, “Why don't you get out of here nonbeliever?! We are trying to talk to a friend that we haven't seen in a way, dork! So, why don't you take that `Goth' look and get the hell out of here?!” Davis was flabbergasted by TK because even angry, he never talked so nastily before.
 
Hikari tells TK, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, I'm the Vice-Chancellor of Duel Academy!”
 
Yolei tells Hikari, with a cold nasty tone, “Yeah, bitch, like we care! You don't have the right to allow us to show a good friend the light!”
 
Jaden tells Yolei, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, he is my friend, too, and I'm not going to let you turn him into a mindless tool!” Davis was surprised because he never knew Jaden to speak that way to anyone.
 
Ken says, with a cold nasty tone, “Watch it with your mouth with my friends, Yuki! You think that you are so high and mighty, but we know better! You can't escape destiny or the Society of Light!” Davis is shocked by Ken and Yolei as well, he looks in his fellow Digidestined's eyes, sees the cold and hard looks in their eyes, very little or none of the good spark that they had, Davis lowered his head.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, a tear coming down his right eye, “Damn it! He was damn right! Koemna was damn right all along! I didn't want to believe that toddler, but he was fucking right! Yolei, Ken, TK, and even Kari . . . they aren't the people that I knew before. Their eyes . . . their eyes are so cold . . . so heartless . . . And Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome are the same way . . .!!” Davis' expression becomes one of anger and rage and he thinks in his mind, angrily, “Whoever did this to them is not going to get away with this and he will pay! No one messes with Kari and my friends and turns them into heartless monsters and gets away with it! This Sartorius asshole is going to pay with messing with my friends . . . all of them!” Davis wipes the tear from his right eyes, goes over to the new students, and looks at them with a serious and commanding look not seen in his eyes before. Davis tells the new students, “Hey, I'm Davis Motomiya, a new Obelisk Blue student, and I darn well don't know what's going on here, but if you ask me, I think that these weird `Goth' kids are a better choice than those white-clad weirdoes!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and TK yells out, stunned, “Davis, what are you doing?!”
 
Davis ignores TK, sighing in his own thoughts, and calls out to the new students, “Hey, if you are like me, all of you must have had bad feelings about these white-clad weirdoes and deep down, I know some of these black clad people! They are Jaden Yuki, Hikari Urameshi, and Kira Urameshi! Very good people and friends! If you don't believe any of them or these white-clad weirdoes, then you, dudes, can trust me because I'm like you right!” The group of new transfer students looks among themselves and start to nod their heads in agreement.
 
Lita whispers to Ken, Kari, Yolei, and TK, with a cold annoyed tone, “Your `friend' turning these new students to the nonbelievers!”
 
Kari looks at our `darkened' heroes and heroines with a cold angered tone and she thinks, in a cold angered tone, “Damn them! Those nonbelievers did something to Dai-chan! I know it! They did something to him!”
 
Rei looks at Jaden, Hikari, and Kira, who have surprised looks on their face, and she asks, perplexed, “I guess that you didn't know that your friend could have such a convincing and commanding voice.”
 
Jaden, Hikari, and Kira yell out in unison, with surprised looks, “Not us!” Soon after, the new transfer students go over towards our black clad heroes and heroines, Ms. Fontaine, and DAS security force members with them, much to the distain of our SOL members.
 
Kagome gives a growls and thinks in her mind, with a cold annoyed tone, “How could Davis do this to us?! How could he side with those nonbelievers?!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a begging tone, “Kagome . . .”
Kagome snarls at Inuyasha, Inuyasha lowers his head to see Kagome's cold angered and heartless glare, and he says, with a cold nasty tone, “I've had it with you, Inuyasha! It's time that you were taught a major lesson once and for all!” Kagome calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “Sit boy!” However, Inuyasha didn't move at all and Kagome gasps when she doesn't see the beads around his neck.
 
Melody then holds the glowing beads in her right hand and she says, with a sly tone, “Looking for these, Kagome? Sorry, thanks to some ancient spells that I learned from spell books from a new friend, you can't use these anymore.” Melody then breaks the beads into small pieces, much to the shock of Kagome.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “Shit! Damn that fucking sister of that dog-faced asshole! Without those beads, I can't control Inuyasha anymore and he and those other traitors are fully free to get rid of me for that damned jewel!” Kagome yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “You might have gotten rid of those beads, but that doesn't mean that I can't seal you, two, away, again! And trust me, if you and those damned traitors try anything to me and my family, you will pay! With the power of the light on my side, I can't be beaten by you!” Kagome then turns away in a cold angered huff and leaves back for the `White Dorm'. Inuyasha lowers her head and several tears of sadness flow down his eyes.
 
His right hand turns into a fist and he thinks in his mind, seriously and angrily, “I swear that this asshole will pay for doing this to Kagome!”
 
On the meanwhile, Kari yells at Davis, with a cold serious tone, “Davis, how can you do this to us?! How can you believe what those nonbelievers told you?!” Davis doesn't look at Kari, with tears in his eyes, and he quickly goes away to our `darkened' heroes and heroines. Soon enough, our black clad heroes and heroines, joined by Davis, Veemon, Alister Yukimura, Katina, and Inuyasha and his friends, the DAS forces, and Ms. Fontaine with the new transfer students left leaving the SOL members in the harbor with cold serious glares in their eyes.
 
Bastion says, in a cold plain tone, “Master Sartorius isn't going to like this.”
 
Alexis tells Bastion, with a cold nasty tone, “No duh, Bastion! Damn it!”
 
Ken says, with a cold angered tone, “Those nonbelievers did something to Davis! I don't know what, but they did do something! Davis would never do something like this to us!”
 
Kari tells Ken, with a cold sly smile, “Don't worry, Ken. We will save Davis from them and help him see the light. Just leave this to me.”
 
Mina asks Kari, curiously, “What are you planning, Kari?”
 
Kari replies, with an evil sly smile, “You'll see.”
 
(Sometime later; In front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorm, we find Davis, Veemon, Katina, Inuyasha and his friends with the rest of our heroes and heroines with Inuyasha and his friends explain about how they knew about Sartorius and the Society of Light as well as their `involvement' with Kira's and Hikari's cousin, Kagome Higurashi after they had given their basic introductions with Luna and Atriums listening in.
 
After they were done, Davis says, with a curious tone, “I always wondered about Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation that I heard about.”
 
Hikari tells Inuyasha and his friends, “So, you are the friends from the Feudal Era that my cousin mentioned before this whole mess started?”
 
Sango tells Hikari, “That's right, Hikari. I'm Sango, a demon hunter. We learned about the Society of Light and Sartorius through someone named Maxamillion Pegasus and he seems to know about you `Chosen Duelists' as well.”
 
Rei asks, amazed, “The creator of Duel Monsters learned the danger of those dorks and their damned Master?!”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “Yep! This guy told us about a legend of an evil light when it come into the world to cause a `destiny of destruction' for the universe and only a group of `Chosen Duelists' can stop this evil light and its avatar. But Pegasus told us that this legend spoke of some of the `Chosen Duelists' would fall to this evil through using its malicious tricks and playing on the weakness of the `Chosen Duelists'. He told us that Kagome, her cousin, and her cousin's girlfriend are already brainwashed, but the others were trying to stop them and that a `friend' is aiding them.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Huh? Could this `friend' be the same person that gave me the Black Crystal to allow all of us to have the powers of darkness?”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “The name is Miroku and I'm a good friend of Kagome. Trust us when we say that Kagome has been lied too. Kikyo, her past self, brought back to life with a piece of Kagome's soul and dirt and dust form into Kikyo's image and body, frozen Inuyasha in place when she kissed him, and Kagome thought that Inuyasha was willing kissing Kikyo.”
 
Kurama says, with a plain and logical tone, “So, Kagome thought that Inuyasha had turned his back on her and Sartorius used this to turn her against all of you as well.”
 
Sango says, with a serious tone, “You have to believe us that Inuyasha would never hurt Kagome in that way!”
 
Rei says, with a plain tone, “I believe you! Like I said before, I'm Rei Hino and I'm a miko. I can sense the demon energy of Inuyasha and Melody, but I can also tell their feelings and I can see that Inuyasha might be a jerk, but he isn't an traitorous asshole that would do that to a girl.” Rei says, with a dark nasty snarl, “That makes me more pissed off against that asshole!”
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “It seems like this freak had gotten you pissed off.”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You got that right, pal! He took away people that we cared about, too!”
 
Serena tells Inuyasha, with a dark serious tone, “We know how you feel about this asshole and we are already working on a plan to stop him.”
 
Shippo yells out, seriously, “Let us help you! Pegasus taught us about this Duel Monsters game that Kagome loved so much and we want to get Kagome back from him!”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “I'm not sure about that! They have some damn cheating power to see your face-down cards! I'm not sure it is a good idea for you to duel any of them, especially my bro, my cousin, and Keiko since they are Chosen Duelists.”
 
Serena looks at Inuyasha and says, with a dark plain tone, “However, I think that Inuyasha might have a chance.”
 
Rei asks Serena, curiously, “Why do you say that?”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “If Inuyasha truly loves Kagome, true love will conquer all.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “Damn fucking right I love Kagome and I'm never going to forgive that bastard for what he did to her!”
 
Jaden tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Whoa, bro! Calm down! We know how you feel about that freak and we want the same thing as you!”
 
Davis asks Jaden, curiously, “Jay, are you all right?”
 
Hikari tells Davis, with a dark plain tone, “Let's just say those Society Dorks forced us to change our attitudes and our looks in order to combat them.”
 
Just then Davis' D-Terminal beeps, he activates it, and Veemon asks Davis, “What is it, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Veemon, “It's from Kari. She is challenging me to a duel.”
 
Veemon exclaims, seriously, “This could be your chance to get Kari back!”
 
Davis nods his head and says, with a strong tone, “And I'm not going to lose this chance!”
 
Kira tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Davis, you don't know what you are getting into!”
 
Davis replies, with a strong tone, “I know exactly what I'm getting into! That brainwashing freak turned my friends into his puppets and no one does that to my friends! I'm going to get my friends back and I'm not going to lose this chance to stop it!”
 
Kuwabara then asks Davis, curiously, “By the way, Davis, how do you know about that fucking freak and his Society of Trash beforehand?”
 
Kira then asks, curiously and motioning to Veemon, “And what is that?”
 
Serena tells Kira, “That's a Digimon. I heard about it from other kids. I've also seen the monster attacks in Odaiba around three years ago and I've seen the two monsters battling on the internet. I think they are called Omnimon and Diaboromon with the first time begin around seven years ago and the other around three years ago.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “You are correct, Serena Tsukino.” Everyone whips to the source of the voice to see none other than Gennai, in his younger form, with Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, and Cody with their Digimon partners along with Gatomon, Wormmon, Patamon, and Hawkmon.
 
Davis yells out, excitedly, “Tai! You made it!” Soon after, Tai grabs Davis by the collar and he yelps out in shock.
 
Tai calls out, in demanding tone, “Who did that to my sister, Davis?! Who turned my sister into a heartless monster?!”
 
Matt and Joe pry Tai off of Davis and Joe tells Tai, “Tai, shaking Davis around isn't going to help matters?!”
 
Hawkmon asks Veemon, solemnly, “Is it true, Veemon? Has Yolei being brainwashed by this human monster?”
 
Veemon nods his head and says, solemnly, “Yeah, she, TK, Ken, and Kari have been brainwashed by this Sartorius character. They had such cold looks in their eyes like their emotions were frozen inside of them and they talk so harsh and nasty that was totally unlike them.”
 
Tai yells out, angrily, “Who is the fucking asshole responsible for that?! He is going to pay for messing with my sister's head!”
 
Sora tells Tai, with a serious tone, “Tai, calm down! This isn't going to help Kari at all!”
 
Jaden asks Davis, “Davis, is these your friends from Odaiba?”
 
Davis nods his head and says, motioning to them, “Yep! These are my friends, Cody Hita and his Digimon partner, Armadillomon, Joe Kido and his Digimon partner, Gomamon, Izzy Izumi and his Digimon partner, Tentomon, Mimi Tachikawa, who originally came from Japan and has been living in America for many years until recently, and her Digimon partner, Palmon, Sora Takenouchi and her Digimon partner, and finally, these guys are Tai Kamiya, Kari's older brother, and Matt Ishida, TK's older brother along with their two Digimon partners, Agumon and Gabumon. Plus, there are Kari's Digimon partner, Gatomon, Ken's Digimon partner, Wormmon, TK's Digimon partner, Patamon, and Yolei's Digimon partner, Hawkmon.”
 
Rei asks, in a curious tone, “What about that guy in the cloak?”
 
Gennai says, with a smile and a friendly tone, “My name is Gennai and I am a friend of the Digidestined.”
 
Tai tells Gennai, with a frantic tone, “Gennai, we don't have time for this! We've got to save Kari and the others from this brainwashing freak that Davis told us about.”
 
Gennai tells Tai, with a serious tone, “And I told you, Tai. You can't do this alone.” Gennai tells them, pointing to our `darkened' heroes and heroines, “You are going to need their help, especially those who are Chosen Duelists.”
 
Sasuke asks, suspiciously, “How do you know about the Chosen Duelists?”
 
Gennai replies, with a kind tone, “I know a lot about you, the Chosen Duelists, and the situation that you are in, Sasuke Uchiha.”
 
The elder Digidestined gasp in shock and Izzy exclaims, in a shocked, “You mean he is THE Sasuke Uchiha?! The only person to survive the massacre of the entire Uchiha clan in the lands of the Shinobi. It has been said that the Uchiha were mass murdered by one of their own.”
 
Naruto tells Sasuke, with a sly grin, “It seems like you are quite well-known, Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Shut up, fool.” Naruto gives a growl of annoyance at Sasuke and sticks his tongue at him causing him to think, “Typical Naruto. Just as foolish as ever.”
 
Gennai then goes up to Serena and Rei, bows in front of them, and he says, “It is an honor to meet the two of you, your majesty. Or do you prefer Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars instead?”
 
All of our heroes and heroines gasp out in shock and Sora yells out, stunned, “You mean THE famous Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars of the Sailor Scouts?! The famous female heroes from Juuban?!”
 
Davis looks at Serena and Rei and says, curiously, “Wait! I thought that Sailor Moon chick had blond hair and not black.”
 
Rei asks Gennai, with a serious tone, “How do you know about us?!”
 
Gennai tells Rei, “It is a long explanation.”
 
Mimi goes up to Serena and Rei and exclaims, excitedly and in `fan girl' mode, “I can't believe that I'm here with the legendary Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars! I am one of your biggest fans! And I so love your outfits! Do you think I can get one?!”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Um . . . not exactly . . . There are certain requirements to be a Sailor Scout . . .”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “Like what?”
 
Tai tells Mimi, with a serious tone, “Mimi, I don't think that this is the time to be `star struck'!”
 
Gatomon calls out, seriously, “What about Kari and the others?!”
 
Davis tells Gatomon, with a serious tone, “Kari has already challenged me to a duel! I'm going to use this chance to get her back! I know that I can win!”
 
Hikari tells Davis, concerned, “Davis, I don't think that you realize what you are getting into.”
 
Davis tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “I know that I need to know! Kari and the others need our help and I plan to save them! Whatever that asshole did to all of them, I plan to reserve it!”
 
Kira tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Davis, those dorks have the power to see your face-down cards and predict your moves before you can make them!”
 
Alister yells out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Gennai says, with a serious tone, “It's true. I know this from the information that I've gathered. All of the members in the Society of Light and under this Sartorius' control have been given the ability to predict the future very accurately and know your move before you can make them!”
 
Davis says, with a strong and determined tone, “Well, I don't care! A true duelist never backs down from a challenge and is always there for his friends when they need him! My cousin, Yugi, taught me that!” Everyone then gasps in shock of Davis' statement, he mentally slaps himself, and he thinks, “Davis, you doofus! You had just reveal your secret!”
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Wait a minute! Davis, you are the cousin to the King of Games, Yugi Moto, himself?!”
 
Katina says, with a plain tone and sly smile, “It is hard to believe, but it is true.”
 
Gennai nods his head and says, “Yes. I've researched into Davis' family tree and he is biologically related to the Yugi Moto, the worldwide Duel Monster's champion!”
 
Izzy calls out, shocked, “Prodigious! That's amazing!”
 
Jaden asks Davis, stunned, “Why didn't you tell us this?”
 
Davis tells Jaden, nervously, “I didn't want it to be made into a big deal or given `special treatment' as a duelist.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “Hold it! Can we stop for a minute and try to figure out what's going on here?!”
 
Kira says, with a plain tone, “Good point. Davis still hasn't explained how he knew about that freak and his cult in the first place.”
 
Davis replies, with a plain tone, “Koemna told me.” Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, Kurama, and even surprising, Hiei, are shocked by this statement.
 
Hikari yells out, with a serious tone, “Wait a minute! Davis, does that mean . . .?!”
 
Just then Davis' body explodes with a blue aura and Kuwabara exclaims, shocked while feeling his huge aura along with Rei, Hikari, Kira, Kurama, Hiei, who is giving a rare shocked look, “Oh my god! That's a huge amount of power that Davis is producing!”
 
Matt yells out, stunned, “What's going on here?! What's the blue stuff around Davis?!”
 
Davis tells Matt, with a sigh, “It's a long story, Matt. It's called Spirit Energy and this is why I've been looking weird for a while. It's my new `job' as the Spirit Detective of Earth.”
 
Kira yells out, flabbergasted, “Oh, shit! Davis, you are the spirit detective of Earth now?!”
 
Davis nods his head and he says, with a plain tone, “It looks like we have a lot of explaining to do.”
 
Kira says, plainly while motioning to Katina, “No joke. Like who is she?”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “Her name is Katina. She is my sister.”
 
Kira, Hikari, and Kuwabara yell out in shock, “SISTER?!”
 
Hiei tells Kurama, curiously, “You never told me that you had a sister, Kurama.”
 
Kurama looks at Katina, who had a sly smile on her lips, and he says, “Because I thought that she was lost a good long while ago.”
 
Joe says, with a groan, “This is going to be a long day.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines start explaining about each other, their adventures, their battles, their origins, and everything that they needed to know about themselves for this current situation.
 
(Later that day; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends assembled in the stands in Obelisk Arena expect with Kari, having a duel disk attached to her left wrist and a dueling deck inside of her duel disk, who is waiting on the dueling platform in Obelisk Arena.
 
Amara asks TK, Ken, and Yolei, in a cold plain tone, “Are you sure that he will come?”
 
Yolei tells Amara, with a cold sly smile, “Don't worry, Davis will come. He can't turn his back to a challenge.”
 
TK tells Amara and the other SOL members, with a cold sly grin, “Yeah, Davis will never turn his back to a challenge and thanks to the powers that Master Sartorius gave Kari, Davis will be one of us soon enough.”
 
Yusuke then calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “So, where in the world is he?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “I'm right here!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see our `darkened' heroes and heroines, the elder Digidestined, all of the Digidestined's Digimon partners, Inuyasha and his friends, Alister Yukimura, Katina, Gennai, and Kurama in front of our Digidestined of Miracles, who has a Academy duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, walking up to the dueling platform.
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Who are those with that dog-freak and his friends and my brother?”
 
Ken says, with a cold serious tone, “That's Cody and the rest of the Odaiba Digidestined, Keiko!”
 
Michelle says, with a cold sly grin, “This is an interesting turn of events.”
 
Kari asks Tai, with a cold sly tone, “Tai, are you here to see the light as I have?” Tai looks into his sister's eyes, sees the coldness in them, and he knew then and there that wasn't his sister, his Kari, and the thought of seeing her like this enrages him.
 
Sora says, lowly, “Their eyes . . . they are so cold . . .”
 
Rei tells Sora, in a dark plain tone, “We warned you about this, Sora. They are not the friends that you knew. They are just Sartorius fucking tools.”
 
Matt yells to TK, in a begging tone, “TK, you've got to snap out of it!”
 
Mimi calls out to her mind-controlled friends, “Can't you see that you are being controlled?”
 
Yolei yells out, in a cold serious tone, “We're not being controlled! We've seen the truth about mankind, Mimi! And in order to save the Real World along with the Digital World from darkness, we need to destroy all darkness! Master Sartorius showed us the truth!”
 
Joe asks, lowly, “Master Sartorius?”
 
Kari calls out, with a cold serious and plain tone, “It is the destiny of all mankind to see the light like it was ours to become the Digidestined, Tai! Sartorius-sama showed us that truth when we joined the Society of Light and we need to do what we must to stop the darkness from taking over both worlds!”
 
Izzy whispers to the others, “I've had a bad thought about these guys. Since Kari and the others are in this Sartorius' control, he will have access to the Digital World and he could spread that influence to the innocent Digimon there.”
 
Davis tells Izzy, with a serious and determined tone, “Don't worry, Izzy, he won't get there. We're going to get our friends back and stop this freak once and for all.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, Daisuke, but no one can stop the wheels of fate. I learned that lesson when I saw the light.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a serious tone as he goes onto the platform, “Well, I say that there is no such thing as destiny and we chose our own fates.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a cold sly smile, “I'm not surprised that you are like those nonbelievers, Daisuke, but you will see more clearly when you see the light.”
 
Serena yells out, in a dark annoyed tone, “You know, if you say one more word of that trash, I'm going to come up there and bash you to ground in one of my kind of duels?!”
 
The non-darkened heroes and heroines not in the SOL are shocked by Serena's outburst and Tai thinks in his mind, “Whoa! Is this the same meatball pigtailed girl that I've seen at Rei Hino's shrine, the one that was so kind and gentle that she wouldn't hurt a fly, and she is supposed to be Sailor Moon, the warrior of love and justice?” Tai then looks at Serena's `former' friends and beloved and he thinks, seriously, “But then again, I'm not sure if I can blame her. If the person that I love was brainwashed and my friends turned into mindless tools for some mega manic bent on world conquest because he needs you for his sick plans, then I would pissed off as hell!” Tai then looks at Kari and he thinks, enraged, “But then again, I'm already pissed off! How dare that son of a bitch brainwash Kari for his sick plans?! This is what happened when the Dark Spore in Ken's body! Well, this guy is going to pay!”
 
Cody looks at his brainwashed friends and he says, lowly, “This is exactly like when Ken was brainwashed by the Dark Spore. There is just going to be no reasoning with them.”
 
Kira tells Cody, with a dark serious tone, “No joke, Cody!”
 
Davis asks Kari, in a serious tone, “Ready for this?!”
 
Kari activates her duel disk and replies, in a cold plain tone and cold sly smile on her lips, “Does this answer your question?” Davis replies by activating his duel disk and Davis' and Kari's duel disk display 4000 life-point each on their life-point counters. On the meanwhile, our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines go into the stands.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, coldly, “Why do that dog-faced freak and those traitors have to be here?”
 
In the stands, Tyranno tells Serena, in a dark plain tone, “I don't feel happy about this, Private Tsukino. Davis might get crushed without our new darkness powers.”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, “I know, Hassleberry. You have to understand that they've been fighting the powers of darkness like the rest of us have before this and not any fucking evil lights, so, you have to understand why Davis doesn't want to take the darkness powers.” Jaden thinks in his mind, with a concerned tone, “Through I really hope that you know what you are doing! I don't want to lose another friend to that freak and his vile cult!”
 
Davis and Kari draw five cards from their decks and they say in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Kari: 4000
Davis: 4000
 
Ami asks TK, Ken, and Yolei, curiously, “What kind of deck does Davis use?”
 
Ken replies, with a cold plain tone, “Davis likes to use dragon, warrior, and Spellcaster decks, but Kari has seen them all and with destiny on her side, she will win.”
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and she calls out, “I'll go first!” Kari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “First, I play Polymerization!” Kari discards her Marie the Fallen One (1700/1200) and Forgiving Maiden (800/2000) monster cards to the graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from her fusion deck, puts it on her duel disk, and calls out, “I fuse my Marie the Fallen One with the Forgiving Maiden to summon Saint Joan in attack mode!” The two monsters appears on the field, go into a fusion vortex, and out of the fusion vortex, St. Joan (2800/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Kari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a cold sly smile, “I'll place this face down and call it a turn.”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and yells out, “My move!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a cold sly grin, “Nothing that you do will surprise me, Davis! I've seen all of your decks and I know exactly how to counter them!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly grin, “Not this one, Kari! I've never shown you this one, which is my most faithful deck, and it has never let me down before! I used this deck since I was young, but I decided to store it away and only take it out for special occasions.” Davis puts one card on his duel disk and says, with a sly grin, “And let me show its sweet power with this! I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!” The SOL members and our darkened heroes and heroines, expect for Jaden, Hikari, and Kira, gasp out in shock and Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “What the hell?! He has an Elemental Hero deck too!”
 
Serena looks at Jaden and Jaden tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “Do you think that I'm the only one that loved the Elemental Heroes to have a deck made for them?!”
 
Davis draws two cards from his deck and yells out, “And thanks to Bubbleman's ability, I get two more cards from my deck since he is alone!” Davis then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play one of them! Polymerization!” Davis discards his Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) in his hand with the Bubbleman card on his duel disk, Avian and Sparkman appear on the field with Bubbleman, they go into a fusion vortex, Davis puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, and he yells out, “I fuse my Bubbleman with Avian and Sparkman into the mighty Elemental Hero Tempest!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Tempest (2800/2800) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I place three cards face-down . . .!” Davis puts the final card in his hand in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play my Mirage of Nightmare! This card allows me to draw until I have four cards during your next Standby Phase, but I have to discard the same number of cards that I drew with this effect during my next Standby!” Davis then yells out, “Now, Tempest, attack her Saint Joan!”
 
Matt calls out, shocked, “Hold up! Their monsters have the same power! They will both be destroyed!”
 
Izzy tells Matt, with a smile, “No, Matt. Tempest has a special ability. When Davis destroys one spell or trap card on his side of the field, Tempest can't be destroyed in battle!”
 
Davis points to one of his face-down cards and yells out, “Now, I destroy my face-down to play Tempest's effect and make him unable to be destroyed in battle!” Davis' face-down card vanishes from the field, Tempest powers up to attack, and Davis calls out, “Power House Plummet!” Tempest dives on Saint Joan and she yells out as she is destroyed.
 
Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You've just triggered my trap! Soul Rope!” Kari's face-down card is revealed to be the Soul Rope trap card and Kari calls out, “Thanks to this card, when you destroy one of my monsters in battle, by giving up a grand, I can summon one level four or less monster from my deck!” Kari's life-points drop by 1000, she goes through her deck, takes out one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, puts the card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon Warrior of Zera in attack mode!” Soon after, Warrior of Zera (1600/1600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “This could only mean one thing . . .” Davis then declares, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Kari: 3000
Davis: 4000
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and she says, “It's my move and I gain two hundred life-points since Marie the Fallen One is in the graveyard!” Kari's life-points increase by 200 more points, thanks to Marie the Fallen One's special ability.
 
Davis draws four cards from his deck and yell out, “Well, thanks to Mirage of Nightmare I get four new cards!” Davis pushes two buttons on his duel disk and exclaims, “Then I play my face-downs! Thunder of a Ruler and Emergency Provisions!” Davis' face-down cards are revealed to be Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Emergency Provisions Quick-Spell card and Davis says, seriously, “With Emergency Provisions, I sacrifice my Thunder of a Ruler and Mirage of Nightmare to gain two triple zeros of life-points!” Mirage of Nightmare Continuous spell card and Thunder of a Ruler trap card vanish from the field, Davis' life-points increase by 2000 points, and Davis tells Kari, with a sly grin, “Since Mirage is gone, I get to keep my hand! And since I played Thunder of a Ruler, you can't attack this turn!”
 
Kari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and Kari says, with a cold plain tone, “You can't stop destiny, Davis! I play my Pot of Greed and gain two more cards!” Kari draws two more cards, her Field Spell slot opens, she puts a card in the slot, and she calls out, “Now, I play my Sanctuary in the Sky Field spell!” Soon after, the field transforms into a large castle in the clouds, Kari puts one card on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Next, I sacrifice my Warrior of Zera to summon Archlord Zerato in attack mode!” Soon after, Warrior of Zera vanishes from the field and Archlord Zerato (2800/2300) comes to the field in attack mode. Kari discards one Mystical Shine Ball (500/500) and he says, with a cold sly tone, “Thanks to his ability, I send one Light monster to my grave to destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” Just then a huge beam of light comes from the castle and Tempest is totally vaporized by the attack.
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Tempest!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a cold sly grin, “I'll end my turn here! I may not be able to attack this turn, but you still can't be the light, Dai-kun.”
 
Current Score:
Kari: 3200
Davis: 4000
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and he says, “Well, I disagree, Kari!” Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “First, I play the Warrior Returning Alive! I can return one warrior-type monster from my grave to my hand!” A card comes out of Davis' slot, Davis puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “And I choose my Bubbleman, who I come to the field!” Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode, Davis draws two cards from his deck, and Davis says, putting one of the two cards he drew into the spell/trap slots, “Thanks to his ability, I get two more cards and I play one of them! Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards!” Davis draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my R-Righteous Justice spell card! With this card, I can destroy one spell or trap card on the field with every hero on the field! Since I've got one, your Sanctuary in the Sky has got to go!”
 
Kari yells out, stunned, “Oh no!” Sanctuary in the Sky shatters into pieces as the field returns to normal!”
 
Davis puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Bubble Shuffle! This card allows me to shift Bubbleman and one of your monsters into defense mode, then I can sacrifice Bubbleman!” Soon after, Archlord Zerato and Bubbleman switches to defense mode, Bubbleman vanishes from the field, Davis takes one card from his hand, holds up into the air, and he yells out, “Next, I summon a new hero! One, that's out of this world! So, come on out . . .!” Davis turns the card, displaying an Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) monster card, and yells out, “ . . . Elemental Hero Neos!” The SOL members and our darkened heroes and heroines gasp in shock, the card gives off a rainbow glow, and Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold plain tone, “What in the name of hell?! I thought that only Jaden had that card!”
 
Keiko says, with a cold plain tone, “Not anymore.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, amazed, “How did Jaden's friend, Davis Motomiya, gets those cards?! I thought that only he had them! Could he be . . .?!”
 
Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play my Neos Force Equip spell! This card gives my Neos an extra eight hundred attack points!” Elemental Hero Neos glows a bright rainbow color as his stats rise from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000! Davis then calls out, seriously, “Neos, attack! Cosmic Crush!” Elemental Hero Neos rushes towards Archlord Zerato and slams his right fist into it, destroying it. Davis says, with a sly grin, “Bull's Eye! And now, thanks to my spell, you lose life-points equal to your monster's attack points!”
 
Kari shouts out, flabbergasted, “What?!” Just then Neos appears over Kari and she yells out as she is blasted by rainbow energy as she loses 2800 life-points.
 
Yolei yells out, stunned, “Kari!”
 
Sakura tells Yolei, in a cold confident tone, “Don't worry, Yolei. Destiny is on Kari's side. She'll win!”
 
Davis puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, seriously, “I throw down two face-downs and I call it a turn! And my equip spell returns to my deck, thanks to its effect!” The hologram of the Neos Force equip spell card turns into light, returns to Davis' deck, and Neos' stats go down to 2500/2000!
 
Current Score:
Kari: 400
Davis: 6000
 
Kari draws one card from her deck, her life-points increase by 200, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, “Now, I place this card face-down!” Kari then puts the final card in her hand in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play my Card of Demise spell card! Now, I draw until I have five cards in my hand, but I lose my entire hand in five turns!” Kari draws five cards from her deck, gasps when she sees them, and she thinks, “These are the cards that Master Sartorius gave me! These are my trump cards! All I need to do is play them and I win the duel! But . . . there is a pain in my heart. That it is telling me not to play them. What's wrong?” Kari winches in pain and she shakes her head, which is noticed by everyone.
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “What's wrong with Kari?”
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “Could she be fighting the mind-control that's been put on her?”
 
Just then a screen activates revealing Sartorius' face and Kari calls out, when she sees him, “Sartorius-sama?”
 
Davis says, seriously, “That's Sartorius?! With a face like that, he needs to be a radio show!”
 
Lita yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Hey, watch that mouth to Sartorius-sama, jerk!”
 
Tai thinks in his mind, angrily, “So, this is the asshole that brainwashed Kari! He is going to pay!”
 
Sartorius calls out through the screen, “My dear, Ms. Kamiya, why do you hesitate to use those card? Don't you wish for Mr. Motomiya to be your side in the light?”
 
Kari replies, nervously, “Yes, I do, sir, but I . . .”
 
Sartorius' eyes gives off a bright violet glow, Kari's eyes become dull and lifeless, and Sartorius tells her, “I've fully brought you into the light, my dear. Now, you know what you must do.”
 
Kari tells Sartorius, with a cold and emotionless tone, “Yes, Master. I won't fail you!” A slight sickly white glow comes over Kari's form.
 
Tai yells out, angrily, “Hey, what in the hell did you do to my sister?!”
 
Kari yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Why don't you shut up, Tai?! Master Sartorius didn't do anything to me! He just showed me the light in full! I was a fool to question him and now, its time for Dai-kun to learn about the power of the Society of Light the hard. You might have gotten in some blows, Davis, but you can't escape destiny.” Looking into Kari's eyes, seeing the cold, dull, and lifeless look in them, Davis' glaze narrows towards, Sartorius, his free hand becomes of fist that he tightly grips, and his eyes start to show anger, rage, and bloodlust as his anger starts to become a raging inferno.
 
Gatomon says, in total disbelief, “Oh, Kari . . .”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, with a great angered and enraged tone, “THAT DOES IT! NO ONE, ESPECIALLY NO FUCKING FREAK, MESSES WITH KARI AND MY FRIENDS! NOW, HE HAS GONE TOO FAR! HE WILL PAY FOR MESSING WITH HER HEAD!” The increased amount of emotion was sensed by Rei and Kurama while our `darkened' heroes and heroines notice the changing forming Davis' eyes.
 
Kari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with an evil smile on her lips, “First, I play my Shinto's Ark Ritual spell card! Now, I can summon a powerful monster as long as I discard monsters with a total level of eight or more from my hand or field!” Kari discards her Koitsu (200/100) monster card, puts another card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my Koitsu to summon Shinto, King of a Higher Plane!” Soon after, Shinto, King of Higher Plane (3300/3000) appears on the field in attack mode. Kari puts another card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with an evil smile, “Next, I play my Megamorph spell card! This card doubles the power of my Shinto since your life-points are higher than mine!” Shinto' stats then rise from 3300/3000 to 6600/3000! Kari then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with an evil sly grin, “Then I'll play the card that will win this duel! White Veil!” Soon after, Shinto becomes pitch white with evil violet colored eyes.
 
Sora asks, perplexed, “What in the world is that card?”
 
Tyranno yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Major trouble, ma'am! That cheating card destroying every spell and trap on Davis' side of the field when that monster attacks as well as making Davis unable to play their effects!”
 
Tai calls out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “By the way, Dai-kun, if you didn't already know when my Shinto destroys a monster in battle, its defense points are taken out of your life-points as damage.”
 
Izzy yells out, seriously, “Oh no! If Kari attacks and destroys Davis' monster, he will lose 6100 life-points in total, one hundred life-points more than he has!”
 
Davis gives a nervous sweat and Kari calls out, with a cold serious tone, “All right, Shinto, bring Davis into the light! Attack with White Divine Ring!” Shinto creates a huge white ring of energy and launches right at Davis while his face-down cards, Dummy Marker and Negate Attack trap cards, are destroyed.
 
Davis draws two cards from his deck and yells out, “You've just played the effect of my Dummy Marker! Since you destroyed it with a spell card effect, I get two more cards from my deck!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil smile, “Doesn't matter! You still lose!”
 
Just when the attack is about to hit, Davis calls out, seriously, “Not yet, it isn't!” Davis discards his hand when the attack slams into Neos, destroying him, and covering Davis in a huge amount of smoke.
 
Tai shouts out, horrified, “Davis!”
 
Mimi says, stunned, “He lost!”
 
TK says, with a cold sly grin, “Davis is with us now.” But just then when the smoke clears, Davis, heavily breathing, is still standing with 500 life-points left.
 
Kari yells out, stunned, “What?! How can you still have life-points?!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly smile, “Simple. When you attacked I play the effect of a trap card from my grave!”
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “From your grave?!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly smile, “That's right.” Davis takes one card from the graveyard, displays a trap card with a cartoon picture of the battle of Little Round Top in Gettysburg with the picture focusing on the twentieth Maine regiment charging against overwhelming Confederate soldiers, and he says, “This is my Last Stand trap card! When it is in my graveyard and I'm attacked by my opponent, I can play its effect! By discards any number of cards in my hand, I gain two hundred life-points per card and since I discarded all three in my hand, I gain six hundred points, enough to survive your attack!”
 
Kari asks, confused, “When did you get that trap card in your graveyard?!”
 
Davis replies, with a sly grin, “This is the card that I sent to my grave when I used Tempest's effect.”
 
Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Fine! I play my face-down! Emergency Provisions!” Kari's face-down card is revealed to be Emergency Provisions and she calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Megamorph card to regain one thousand points!” The hologram of the Megamorph Equip spell vanishes and Kari regains 1000 life-points. Kari tells Davis, with an evil smile, “That will end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Kari: 1600
Davis: 500
 
Matt says, seriously, “This is bad! Davis has only five hundred points, he has no cards in his hand, that Shinto is too powerful, and thanks to that cheating White Veil card, he can't use spells or traps!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “Give up, Dai-kun. You can't win. Thanks the power of light given to me by Master Sartorius, I can't lose. So, why don't you try stopping to escape fate and come with me and the others.”
 
Davis takes a deep breath, gains a determined and unyielding look in his eye, and yells out, “No way, Kari! I made you and the others a promise, remember? If anything happened that I would be here to help you and I'm not going to lose you to him!” Davis says, with a serious tone, “I have one draw left and that's all that I need!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “You will need a miracle to save you from the light, Dai-kun!”
 
Davis then yells out, with a very strong and determined tone, “Then I will create a miracle, Kari! Unlike this asshole, he doesn't know what it means to be a true duelist! My cousin taught me to have faith in myself and in my deck! This deck never let me down before and with my new Neo-Spacians friends, I know that I can win! I won't give in and I won't give up! Do you hear me you brainwashing freak?! I refuse to surrender and I will save my friends from you! I will never give up hope and I will never stop fighting no matter what! If it takes a miracle to beat you, then I will create a miracle!” Just then Davis' Crest of Miracles starts to blaze with golden light causing everyone else to gasp in shock.
 
Veemon exclaims, amazed, “Davis' Crest of Miracles just activated!”
 
All of the Digimon gasp in shock and Gatomon exclaims, “THE Crest of Miracles?! Davis is the legendary Digidestined of Miracles?!”
 
Davis puts his hand on his deck, feels something inside of him, and he yells out, with great strength in his tone, “My move! And I play my Fifth Hope spell card!” Davis draws the card from the deck and then displays the card to everyone to see. And it was indeed the Fifth Hope spell card, much to everyone's surprise and shock.
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “No way! How did he know what card he was going to play?!”
 
Within the `White Dorm', Sartorius is watching the duel and he thinks, with a rare stunned look and tone, “He didn't predict what card he was going to play! He made it happen! It can't be possible! No one can do this, but he just didn't defy fate! He influence destiny itself with his own will! I knew it! He is the one! He is the final `Chosen Duelists'!”
 
Back in Obelisk Arena, Davis puts the card in the spell/trap slots and says, “This card allows me to get five Elemental Heroes back and reshuffle into my deck! So, I choose Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman, Sparkman, and Bubbleman!” The five said cards come out of the graveyard slot, along with Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) and Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) monster card, he puts them back in his deck, and reshuffles.
 
Kari says, perplexed, “Wait! I didn't send those two cards to your grave!”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “I did! When I used Dummy Marker's effect, I got those two cards and I used my Last Stand trap card to send them to my graveyard!” Davis finishes his reshuffling, draws three cards from his deck, and he says, “Now, I draw a trio, but since this card was the only one in my hand when I played it, I get an extra card!” Davis draws one extra card, smiles, displays a monster card known as Neo Space Pathfinder (1800/800), with a picture of a monster that looks like a female version of Neos with a dome shaped head, and calls out, while discarding the card, “Now, I play the effect of my Neo Space Pathfinder! By sending her to the grave, I get one Neo-Space from my deck!” Davis' Field Spell slot opens, a card comes out of Davis' deck, Davis puts the card in the Field Spell slot, and yells out, strongly, “Now, I play my Neo-Space card!” Soon after, the field transforms into an aurora-like field and Davis says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “This card gives my Neos an extra five hundred attack points! Next, I play my O-Oversoul spell card! This card allows me to revive one Normal Elemental Hero from my grave! So, come back Neos!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000-3000/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode. Davis puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Then I summon my Neo-Spacian Glow Moss in attack mode!” Soon after, Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300/900) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “Those monsters are no match for mine, Davis! They are just target practice!”
 
Davis yells out, with a sly grin, “Sorry, Kari, but you are wrong! They might not seem strong, but when they combine together, they are invincible!” Kari yelps out in shock and Davis yells out, “Roll call! Neos! Glow Moss! Contact Fusion!” The two monsters leap into the air as an outer space theme appear in the air, the two monster cards are returned to Davis' deck, Davis puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and he yells out, “Combine to form Elemental Hero Glow Neos!” The two monsters are bathed in a warm silver light when they combine and it gives off great warmth.
 
Kari thinks in her mind, “What is this warm feeling in my heart?”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “That light is nothing like that jerks and his cult members! It is so warm and inviting!”
 
Just then the light fades, a humanoid monster with a silver helmet covering his eyes with a glowing plate on its forehead of its helmet, dark colored skin in its expose mouth, weird tentacle-like silver hair coming out from behind the helmet, silver armor on its upper chest, pelvic aura, arms, and lower legs to feet, and the exposed areas are giving off a silvery-blue like glow causing Kari to ask, “Who is that?”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly grin, “My newest hero, Elemental Hero Glow Neos!” The monster lands in front of Davis and Elemental Hero Glow Neos (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis then says, with a sly grin, “And thanks to Neo-Space, he gains five hundred more points.” Glow Neos' stats rise from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000!
 
Kari tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “Nice try, Davis. But his power pales in comparison to my Shinto.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly grin, “Did I forget to mention his cool trick? Glow Neos is able to destroy one card on your side once per turn.” Kari's evil smile fades and Davis yells out, in a serious tone, “And his target is . . . White Veil!” Kari gasps in shock and Davis calls out, “Glow Neos, destroy her White Veil with Signal Blast!” Glow Neos creates one red sphere, one yellow sphere, and one green sphere, launches them at the hologram of the White Veil spell card, destroys it, and Kari's monster returns to normal.
 
Kari yells out, in a cold angered tone, “How dare you destroy my Sacred White Veil, Davis? You will pay for that!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a serious tone, “You won't be getting the chance, Kari! Since Glow Neos destroyed a spell card, he can attack your life-points directly!”
 
Kari and the SOL members gasp in shock, Sakura yells out, stunned, “No way! Kari's going to lose, but destiny is on her side!”
 
Davis calls out, with a serious tone, “Glow Neos, bring Kari back to us! Attack her life-points directly with Shining Cosmic Crush!” Glow Neos leaps into the air, creates a silver spear of light, and throws right at Kari, which slams into her. Kari yells out extremely as she loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kari: 0
Davis: 500
 
After the holograms fade way, everyone in the audience is shocked, including our `darkened' heroes and heroines causing Rei calls out, amazed, “He won!”
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Davis!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a sly smile, “That's game, Kari!” But then Davis sees Kari falls to the ground on her stomach and into unconsciousness. Davis and Gatomon yell out in unison, horrified, “Kari!”
 
Tai yells out, shocked, “Oh no!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines rush out of the stands while Davis goes over to Kari and gently puts her into his arms.
 
Davis asks Kari, concerned, “Kari?! Kari, are you okay?!”
 
Our heroes and heroines get over to Davis and Serena tells Davis, with a smile, “Don't worry, Davis, she is all right. It's just the shock of being freed from that ass! She will be just fine.”
 
Just then Sartorius, over the screen, tells Davis, with an evil smile, “Yes, well done, Daisuke Motomiya. You have proven quite the duelist.”
 
Davis then says, in a low growl, “Shut the fuck up.” Davis then looks up at Sartorius with a deadly look of anger, rage, and even bloodlust in his eyes causing the SOL members and even his own friends to yelp in shock.
 
Matt states, with a surprised look, “Whoa! Davis never had this look before.”
 
Davis yells at Sartorius, with a tone of great anger and rage not heard in his voice before, “Damn you! You think that you are going to get away with this! No one and I mean no one messes with my friends and gets the hell away with it! When I listened to Jaden's, Hikari's, and Kira's new friends, I wasn't sure that it was too believable, but now, I can see you for what you truly are, you fucking . . . no, you aren't a demon! You are the devil himself, jerk! And I swear that I will never become a part of your cult and I swear that no matter what it takes, you will pay for all of the people that you hurt! Not just Kari and my friends, but every single person that you hurt with your vile club pal! You've just pissed me off like no other villain has ever done! And when we do, I make you this promise: Before we are done, you are going to beg me for mercy before my heroes and Neo-Spacian gives you the final blow!”
 
The SOL members were down off the stands, they give Davis cold deadly glares and Lita calls out, angrily, “Don't you dare threaten Master Sartorius like that asshole!”
 
Alister then leaps to Davis' defense and calls out, “Spirit Lance!” Just then Alister creates a huge yellow double bladed lance made of Spirit Energy causing Yusuke and Keiko to gasp in shock.
 
Keiko yells out, in a cold tone, “What the hell?! When did you get the power to use Spirit Energy, Alister?!”
 
Davis' body is engulfed in a blue glow and he says, seriously, “When he joined me as part of my Spirit Detective team.”
 
Yusuke and Keiko give another set of gasps and he yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Oh, shit! Do you mean that you are . . .?!”
 
Davis replies, with a serious tone still containing his deadly glare, “No damn kidding! I have been the Spirit Detective for Earth for the past two years since you left for Demon World!”
 
Katina steps forward and says, in a cool plain tone, “And my name is Katina. I'm part of Davis' team. I am actually a demon fox within a human girl's body and I am Kurama's sister.”
 
Yusuke and Keiko yells out in unison, “Kurama's sister?!”
 
Kira calls out, in a dark nasty tone, “Yeah! Did you hear her, dorks?!”
 
Alister tells Keiko, with a serious tone, “Don't even try to get near, Davis! You or any of your `friends'! I may only have mid to upper A-class powers and I'm not match for Yusuke, I will put up a fight!”
 
Keiko asks Alister, with a cold curious tone, “You would threaten your own sister?”
 
Alister yells out, in a serious tone, “You are not my sister! I can see that now! My sister would never be so cruel and heartless as well as nasty to anyone!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “But when we are done with you, dorks, we are going to send you back to the hellhole you came and get our real friends back!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark sneer, “That's right, dweebs! We are getting more and more powerful!”
 
Davis puts the unconscious Kari into his arms, looks at Sartorius' face on the screen, and he says, with a deadly tone in his voice, “You are going to pay for your crimes, pal! Mark my words! We'll be back and we will make sure that you pay!” Davis then turns away from the SOL members and he says, plainly, “Let's go everyone.”
 
Matt yells out, seriously, “What?! What about . . .?!”
 
Gennai tells Matt, shaking his head, “Now, isn't the time, Matt. I know that you want TK back, but you won't stand a chance.”
 
Izzy tells Matt, “I hate to say it, Matt, but Gennai might have a point. With those weird cards and powers, we could suffer their fate if we aren't careful.”
 
Matt looks at TK, sees the cold look in his eyes, and he thinks, solemnly, “I'll save you, TK. No matter what it takes, I will save you.” Soon enough, the rest of our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines left the room, but Inuyasha take one look at Kagome, sees the dark nasty look in her eyes, and he sighs.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, “Kagome, I will save you from that asshole! I'll make up for my mistake and I will save you! No matter what it takes that freak is going to pay and I will save you! I love you and I won't lose you to fucking freak!”
 
Soon after, our heroes and heroines left the room, the SOL members look over themselves, look at the screen that had Sartorius' face, sees that it is gone, and Hinata asks, curiously, “What do we do now?”
 
Sakura says, with a cold plain tone, “What can we do now, Hinata?”
 
Darien says, with a cold plain tone, “We need to get back to our dorm. It's all we can do.” Soon enough, the SOL members, now down by Kari and Chazz, return to their dorm.
 
Back with our heroes and heroines as they walk down the halls of Duel Academy, Davis looks down at Kari's unconscious form in his arms and he thinks, “Don't worry, Kari. As long as I live that asshole will never get his damn dirty hands on you, again! I promise!”
 
Tai tells Davis, with a smile, “Davis, thank you for getting Kari back.”
 
Davis tells Tai, with a smile, “Don't worry, Tai. I would do anything for Kari.” Davis then turns to Matt and he tells him, with a determined tone, “Don't worry, Matt. I will get TK and the others back. I promise you that. I never leave any friends behind and I will get them back.”

Matt tells Davis, with a smile, “Thanks, Davis.”
 
Davis looks at Serena and he tells her, “Looks like you were right, moon girl, I can see that asshole for what he truly is. Whatever plans that you have for him, count me in.”
 
Tai yells out, in an angered tone, “And me! No one brainwashes my sister and gets away with it!”
 
Matt says, seriously, “And when he hurts and attacks one Digidestined, he attacks us all!” The other Odaiba Digidestined and every one of their Digimon partner nod their head in agreement.
 
Gennai tells them, “It is a good thing that Tai, Matt, and Sora have gained access to the upcoming GX tournament that's going to start on this island soon.”
 
Izzy asks Gennai, “How did you know about it?!”
 
Gennai replies, with a sly smile, “It's a secret.”
 
Sasuke then asks Davis, in a plain tone, “Davis, I've got one thing to ask you: Are you the final Chosen Duelist?”
 
Davis then replies, “Yes, I am.” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Davis then tells what happened in his dream just before the entrance exams at Duel Academy.
 
When he was done, Mimi asks Davis, “Are you sure that you weren't dreaming?”
 
Soon after, Luna and Atremis appear and Luna says, plainly, “I don't think so. Pharaoh Atem must have contacted Davis through his dreams and since he has Neo-Spacians in his deck, it must be true. We have found our last Chosen Duelist.”
 
Joe says, in his usual amazed and somewhat panicky tone, “Okay, cats that aren't Digimon that talk! Now, I've seen it all!”
 
Naruto yells out, with a sly grin, “Awesome! We've just found our last Chosen Duelist.”
 
Davis tells Naruto, in a serious tone, “Well, I don't care about this whole `Chosen Duelist' thing. All I care is about that this asshole pissed off the wrong Digidestined and Spirit Detective and no matter what it takes, I'm going to get not my friends, but all of our friends back with you! Now, let's get Kari to somewhere safe and let's get ready to rumble! We have a world and a universe to save!” Wide smiles, expect from Hiei, come from the entire group.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with a smile on her lips, “With Davis safely on our side, I feel that we have a greater chance of beating that fucking freak and his Society Dorks! Darien . . . girls . . . everyone . . . hold on . . . we are on our way . . .!!” Our heroes and heroines continue on ahead out of the main building in Duel Academy as they talk among themselves for their future battle plans against the SOL and Sartorius . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 5: Birth of the Shadow Academia: In the aftermath of her duel with Davis, our Digidestined of Light learns about her role in the Society of Light and when the memories come back of what she done, especially to Yolei, Ken, and TK, she is totally distraught. On the meanwhile, Davis meets up with the mysterious figure that gave Serena the power of the Black Crystal and the Millennium Items and learns more about Atem, the Shadow Games, and the Millennium Items while Serena and Davis learn that the two of them are similar with `dark histories'. Soon after, Davis goes to a distraught Kari Kamiya and comforts her causing `emotion's to `bloom' between them. During the evening, Davis, with help with Serena and Rei, in their new `Dark Sailor Scout forms', give Sartorius and the SOL a major `massage'. On the meanwhile, Jaden, Rei, and Naruto are visited by the three Legendary Knights, who know of the situation, and gave the three Chosen Duelists their help in the form of the Legendary Dragon cards while Atem gives them the Legend of Heart card. On the meanwhile, from advice from Gennai, our Digidestined, especially Davis and Kari, embrace the dark powers of the Black Crystal to fight back against the SOL while Gennai gives Jaden and Serena D-3 digivices and two new Celestial Crests bringing them into the Digidestined. Next, the second `wave' of new transfer students comes in with a special surprise with Tenchi Masaki, the Jurian Princesses, Ayeka and Sasami, space-pirate Ryoko, Washu, and Galaxy Police members, Mihoshi and Kiyone, arriving on Duel Academy. And Tenchi seems to know one of our heroes and heroines while Hiei and Kurama have knowledge about the Jurian Empire and our space pirate and Ayeka, Ryoko, and Washu have great knowledge about the Silver Millennium, a few bits that our reincarnated Moon Princess might have `forgotten'. However, the SOL decide to take things into their own hands by trying to gain the powers of Jurian Empire by kidnapping and brainwashing poor young Sasami, Mihoshi, and Kiyone and forcing Tenchi to duel against Sasami in a deadly duel. Even through Tenchi wins the duel, the duel ends will cause the other space crew to become slightly `scared' and they side with our `darkened' heroes and heroines all the way to defeat Sartorius and the SOL. With the new students safe and sound, our heroes and heroines gain a new idea to form a rival organization to the SOL and with the remaining Slifer Red students and all of the new students with the teachers and facility of Duel Academy, the Shadow Academia Organization is born. However, they are going to need funds outside of the school to support it and our Digidestined turn to their fellow Digidestined along with an unlike source: Namely Aster Phoenix, who doesn't want anything to do with them. However, Rei manages to get Phoenix's `financial' support with an offer that's too tempting for our Destiny Hero duelist to refuse. Finally, the Shadow Academia gets to work to take down the Society of Light with Rei and Kira taking on Jasmine and Mindy after they decide to take things into their own hands when Serena and Jaden do something terrible to a few of their members. See all of the action and excitement on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, the new chapter is finally up and sorry that it is so long. I didn't expect to be so long, but anyway, I have to keep this commentary short. Now, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 credit for the ideas and back-story for Keiko's younger brother, Alister, and Inuyasha's elder twin sister as well as her name, Melody, in this chapter. And don't worry, in the upcoming chapters, you will see the back-story for Kurama's sister, Katina. Personally, I thought that it would be fun for Kurama to have his own sister that he thought was gone and acted a lot more like the kitsune in Japanese lore. And finally, I would like to say that I don't own `Tenchi Muyo!' or the Dragonball Z/GT series, since elements, the fighting style and attacks of that series will appear in this story, as well as crossed over with `Tenchi Muyo' series. Well, please read and review this chapter, tell me what you think, and I will read your reviews as soon as possible. Catch you on the flip-side, Digimon, Moon, Dueling, and Crossover fans!