Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Birth of the Shadow Academia ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm glad to see my story has gained more reviews and with twenty-six reviews for just four chapters, I would like to take a moment to thank those reviewers that made this all possible. I'm glad that you like the story and you thought it is good. And remember, don't be shy to give me your opinions or comments about story because that's the way I can make it better for all of you. Now, if you are wondering if Kakashi and the other characters from Konaha are going to be in the story, well, they are going to come later in the story, but you will have to see when. Next, with Tenchi and the others coming, I got inspired from inu-yusukekaiba102's fanfiction `Demon of Darkness', so, I would like to give him thanks and credit beforehand. Plus, I would like to give thanks and give to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of `White Jasmine's' and `White Mindy's' decks that will be shown in this chapter. Now, expect more action, adventure, and hard-core dueling as well as other surprises as this story on and now, it is time to `GET OUR GAMES ON'!!
 
Now, before I start this story, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All Fair in Love and War' for the scenes in Chapter 3 between Yusuke and Keiko. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story.
 
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda,Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 5: Birth of the Shadow Academia
 
(Inside of the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime after Davis' and Kari's duel)
 
Within the redesigned dorm room of Chazz's before he went with the SOL, we find our unconscious Hikari Kamiya, still in her SOL uniform, lying down in the bed of the room while our heroes and heroines, recently joined by Alister Yukimura, Keiko's younger twin brother, Katina, Kurama's long lost sister, Inuyasha, his sister, Melody, and their friends from the Feudal Era, and our elder Odiaba Digidestined with all of the Odiaba Digidestined's Digimon partners. Tai knees by his unconscious sister's side and looks on at her steady breathing as she seemly sleeps with a concerned look on his face.
 
Tai asks our `darkened' heroes and heroines, concerned, “Are you sure that she is going to be okay?”
 
Rei tells Tai, with a reassuring smile, “Don't worry, Tai. She will be just fine. Being freed from that freak took a bit out of her, so, she will need some rest. She will be walking up soon.”
 
Kurama tells Tai, in a plain and logical tone, “However, most likely, she won't be waking up with what she did under Sartorius' control.”
 
Joe asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Izzy tells Joe, in his logical tone, “What Kurama said is logical. Sometimes a person that's brainwashed and under mind-control is kind of like . . . sleepwalking and the person doesn't know what they did while sleepwalking.”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “More like a hellish sleepwalk because that asshole freezes up your emotions and makes cold and heartless inside.”
 
Sora nods her head and says, “I'll say. Looking into Kari's eyes before they were made lifeless by that guy, she looks so cold like her emotions were frozen.”
 
Gatomon yells out, with great anger and rage in her eyes, “That rotten asshole! I'll never forgive him for this!”
 
Tai right hand turns into a fist and he yells out, angrily, “Same here, Gatomon! I will never forgive that son of a bitch for he has done to Kari! Using her in his mad plot to take over the world in the pretext for `saving the world' and for `justice'! Ha! That fucking jerk doesn't know what true justice is! He is just damn lunatic trying to justify his evil actions! He . . . I can't say that he is a `monster' because I would be insulting Agumon and the other Digimon and personally, he is worst than a monster!”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “Davis gave him the right term when he brawled at that SOB! Sartorius isn't human in our eyes! He is the real-life devil and that's why he must be crushed! What that freak is doing will upset the balance of life itself!”
 
Gennai nods his head and says, “It is true. Life draws its power from the balance of light and darkness and if one goes, the other doesn't exist. If all darkness in the universe dies, the light dies, and all life in the universe withers away. In fact, the actual truth is, the `borders' between elements like light and darkness are just illusions because they are all interconnected and one can't exist without the other.”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “Like the Digital and Real Worlds! They are connected and one can't exist without the other! If one world dies, the other world will follow.”
 
Gennai nods his head and says, seriously, “Correct, Izzy. In order to combat this evil, you will need to fight this enemy with the opposite of its element and the power that you usually battle against: Darkness. As Light can defeat Darkness, only Darkness can defeat Light. However, there are prophecies connected with this `situation' in the Digital World. It tells about an evil impure light that try to destroy all life by eliminating all darkness and thus destroying the balance of light along with a group of `Chosen Warrior' that are the only ones that can stop them.”
 
Sasuke says, in a plain tone, “Our village back home in the lands of the Shinobi has similar prophecies about an evil light trying to destroy the balance of life.”
 
Izzy yells out, seriously, “Prodigious! They could give us the `key' to defeat Sartorius and the Society of Light. Can you give them me so I can download them or type them on the computer.”
 
Naruto tells Izzy, nervously, “Sorry, Izzy, I only heard about them from people like Grandma Tsunade, the current leader of our village, and couple of my teachers likes the `Pervy Sage' and Kakashi-sensei!”
 
Gennai tells Izzy, with a serious tone, “I think that I can help. Let's go over to the computer in this room and we can open a gateway to access my information at my home in the Digital World.”
 
Izzy nods his head and says, with a smile, “Good idea.” Soon after, Izzy and Gennai head over to the computer in the redesigned dorm room for Gennai and Izzy to get more information about these prophecies while the rest of our heroes and heroines waited by the sleeping Kari's bedside.
 
Matt says, with a serious tone, “On the meanwhile, we can get to work on getting TK and all of our friends back from that asshole's damn grip!”
 
Kurama tells Matt, in his logical tone, “The only one that seems to work is that if you duel a member of the Society of Light and win, you will break Sartorius' hold on them, through I'm not sure where the logic comes into it. However, the Society of Light has `advantages' like we told you.”
 
Rei says, with a dark sneer, “Like the ability to see your face-down card and predict your moves before you do them.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Like those cheating cards from Sartorius, including that fucking `White Veil'.”
 
Inuyasha has the card currently in his right hand and says, with a nasty tone, “Yeah, I can just seem the evil radiating from this card. That asshole's evil scent is all over this card and its time to get rid of it.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Allow me. Throw that fucking card into the air.”
 
Inuyasha does so, Davis points his right index finger at it, its starts to glow with blue light, and Davis yells out, “Spirit Gun!” Davis fires a small beam of spirit energy at the card, totally vaporizing it in an instant, and Davis says, with a snarl, “Good riddance to bad rubbish.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark snort, “I agree, Davis. That damned cheating card is nothing, but trouble.”
 
Mimi asks Davis, “What is that attack that you did?”
 
Kira tells Mimi, with a smile, “It's called a Spirit Gun, Mimi. You see, you gather your spirit energy, also known as Reiki, into your right index finger, points it like a gun, imagine the trigger in your mind, and fire. The power of your Spirit Gun depends on the amount of spirit energy that you put into it and the amount of spirit energy that you have gained.”
 
Hikari asks Davis, “Speaking of spirit energy, how much power do you have Davis?”
 
Davis replies, with a plain tone, “My spirit powers rival mid to upper class S-class demons, Kari.”
 
Kira and Hikari yell out in unison as well as shock, “No way!”
 
Kurama says, with a plain and serious tone with a sly smile on his lips, “I don't think that it should be too surprising. With Genkai's training and two years as a Spirit Detective during those times in the Demon World, it shouldn't be too hard to imagine.”
 
Davis rubs his back and says, drolly, “Did you have to remind me of Grandma's `Evil Boot Camp from Hell'? That was some of the worst times in my life even through it got me stronger and better with my spirit energy.”
 
Matt asks Davis, plainly and with a smile, “How bad could it be Davis?”
 
Davis tells Matt, with a serious glare and tone, “One time, Grandma Genkai put me a room full of poisonous snakes.”
 
Tai yells out, shocked, “Oh, crap! Was she trying to kill you or something?!”
 
Kira tells Tai, with a sly smile, “Trust me, Tai. I know how Davis feels about Grandma's training. After she worked on my bro, she did the same to do me. She believes that only by training practically to death that you can harness and enhance your spirit energy.”
 
Hikari says, with a plain tone, “And the worst news is, Genkai had a good point.”
 
Davis tells Hikari and Kira, with a solemn tone, “Yeah, but what on toddler breath told me. My power right can't compare with Yusuke's or Kira's power, especially in their Ma-zoku forms.”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “That's no surprise, detective. Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira might have gained advantages over plenty of demons when he was human, but I believe that's because they had demon blood, even through dormant, in their veils. A human like you couldn't compare.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, seriously, “Don't count on it, short stuff! I'm getting a weird feeling from Davis and it's a feeling that Davis might have more power than even he suspects!”
 
Naruto states, amazed, “But man, Davis, you had it rough with all of that training!”
 
Rei tells Naruto, plainly, “Well, Naruto, it seems none of us `heroes' had it easy during our adventure in one way or another.”
 
Joe says, drolly, “Don't remind me.”
 
Mimi tells Joe, with a kind smile, “Easy there, Joe. Or you will have heart attack.”
 
Patamon asks, worriedly, “What about TK and the others?”
 
Veemon tells Patamon, encouragingly, “Don't worry, Patamon! Davis fought his hardest to save Kari and all of us together will get TK and the others back from that jerk!”
 
Wormmon says, worriedly, “I hope so. This is even worse when Ken was possessed by the Dark Spore.”
 
Biyomon tells Wormmon, comfortingly, “Don't worry, Wormmon. We will get Ken back. He is part of the Digidestined.”
 
Cody nods his head and says, strongly, “That's right, Wormmon. After he was free from the Dark Spore, even through we didn't know it at the time, he became a value part of them and we will fight to get him and all of our friends back.”
 
Sora tells Tai, “It's a good thing that some of us, elder kids, have passes to the upcoming GX tournament here on Academy Island.”
 
Matt nods his head and says, “Yeah! And with Serena and Hikari Urameshi as Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor, we can stay at `guest rooms' or something until the tournament starts.”
 
Hikari tells the Digidestined, with a wide smile, “No problem! Any friends of Davis are good friends of ours and I know that we can find a safe place for all of you here and away from those Society Dorks for the moment!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain and serious tone, “However, since we know that Davis is the final Chosen Duelist, most likely, you know who also knows.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark snarl, “How can I ever forget that asshole that took Sakura and Hinata away from us?! I'll never forgive him for that and I'll get Hinata back! Believe it!” On the meanwhile, Serena `senses' a mental `call' in her mind and she slowly and mainly unnoticed by the others, walks out of the room.
 
Rei, Kurama, Hiei, and Luna notice this and Luna thinks in her mind, curiously, “Serena . . .?”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, perplexed, “Now, where is she going?” Rei was about to follow her when Davis walks to her, she finds him with a serious and suspicious look not seen in his expression before, he shakes his head, and points to himself, motioning that he will follow her.
 
Before Rei can say a word, Davis tells Rei, in a loud enough tone for her to hear, “I need to ask your princess something, `kay? It's kind of personal. Please, I need to talk to her alone.”
 
Rei tries to come up with a counterargument, but Luna jumps on Davis' right shoulder and whispers, “Okay, Davis. If we are going to be allies, we need to trust each other.”
 
Rei sighs and says, with in a tone loud enough for only Davis and Luna to hear, “All right, Luna has a point, but if you do anything to Serena, you will regret.”
 
Davis tells Rei, with a sly grin and in a tone loud enough for only Rei to hear, “Hey, does this mug look like it will harm anyone?” Rei shakes her head as Luna jumps off his shoulder and Davis quietly leaves the room only noticed by Hiei, Kurama, Gennai, and Veemon while the others continue to talk among themselves. But just then a moan comes from Kari's lips and she starts to stir.
 
Gatomon tells the others, “Quiet down?! Kari's waking up!”
 
Kari then goes into a sitting position, holds her head, and she states, weakly, “What happened? Why do I have such a headache?”
 
Gatomon exclaims, happily, “Kari!” Kari then looks as Gatomon leaps into her arms, much to her surprise!
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “What the?! Gatomon, how did you get here?!”
 
Just then Kira says, with a sly tone, “About time that you got up, sleepyhead!” Kari then looks to see our `darkened' heroes and heroines and our elder Digidestined.
 
Kari yells out, stunned, “Tai?! When did you and the others get here to Duel Academy?! What are you doing here?!”
 
Mimi asks Kari, perplexed, “You mean that you don't remember anything?”
 
Kari asks Mimi, “What do you mean?”
 
Jaden tells Kari, “It's a long story Kari.”
 
Kari looks at Jaden and our other `darkened' heroes and heroines and asks, “Why are you all in black?”
 
Hikari points at her clothes and states, with a sly giggle, “What with all of the white, Kari?”
 
Kari looks down at herself, yelps out in shock, and exclaims, “What the?! Why am I in this weirdo white uniform?”
 
Tai asks Kari, confused, “You mean that you don't know anything that's happened to you for the past . . . weeks?”
 
Kari shakes her head and replies, “Last thing that I remember is Alexis Rhodes, the one of the top students in Obelisk Blue, barging into the Girl's Dorm in Obelisk Blue after she was brainwashed by Chazz Princeton, another student, and she was dueling, beating, and brainwashing the girls in my dork. A few friends that I made here, Ami Mizuno, Lita Kino, Hotaru Tomoe, and I tried to stop her, but after Ami, Lita, and Hotaru lost, I faced her and it was close, but I was finished off by her Cyber Angel Dakini, my world went white, and everything else is a blank.” Kari puts her hand to her heart and she says, with a plain tone, “I feel . . . like I was in some kind of trouble and Davis saved me.”
 
Tyranno tells Kari, “That's right, ma'am! Your friend did save you and he's here as a new student!”
 
Kari gasps and exclaims, “Davis' here?! Now?!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Sure, he is . . .?” But when Jaden looks for Davis, he is gone and Jaden asks, perplexed, “Huh? Where did Davis go? And where did Serena get off to?”
 
Hiei tells Jaden, “If you need to know boy, the new detective followed her majesty when she left for some mysterious reason.”
 
Kari asks Hiei, perplexed, “What are you talking about?”
 
Rei tells Kari, with a gentle smile, “It's a long story, Kari. But Serena did leave and Davis followed her. He told me that he wanted to talk her alone and he sounded very serious.”
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “Davis? Serious?”
 
Rei tells Matt, with a serious tone, “Well, believe it or not, he was serious. I could tell. His emotions told me so. Davis wanted to ask Serena about something important, but I don't know what. I let him go.”
 
Veemon tells Rei, in a serious tone, “I'm not sure that was a good idea, Rei.”
 
Everyone looks at Veemon and Hawkmon asks, curiously, “What do you mean Veemon?”
 
Veemon replies, “Davis had THAT look again. It is a look that he only gets when he is suspicious of someone.”
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “Davis? What would Davis be suspicious of Serena? I mean, she is . . . you know.” Tai wasn't sure how to tell Kari since she doesn't remember anything after she was brainwashed and before she was freed from Sartorius' control.
 
Katina tells Tai, “Davis isn't sure that Serena is . . . in her `right mind' right now after all that she has gone through. I could sense Serena's emotional and mental `distress' and Davis' new `senses' allowed him to sense that ever since he got here. Plus, I believe that he wants to talk to her from one leader of `defenders' to another.”
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “What are you talking about?”
 
Rei says, a bit nervously and in a kind tone, “Like I said Kari, it is a long story.”
 
Veemon says, with a sigh, “Davis knows how she feels right now since he has experience loss of friends before.”
 
Everyone, especially the Digidestined and Digimon, look at Veemon and Patamon asks Veemon, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Veemon gasps nervously and he asks, nervously, “Did I just say that out loud?”
 
Gennai tells everyone, coming over with Izzy, “What Veemon means is about Davis' past and there is something that not even his childhood friends like Jaden Yuki, Hikari Urameshi, and Kira Urameshi know about. It is something that only I, his family, and Veemon know about.”
 
Kira asks Gennai, with a serious tone, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Gennai tells Kira, in a serious tone, “I really can't say because I promised Davis when I told him secretly that I knew about it that I wouldn't tell unless I had his approval and even if he didn't know that I knew, I would still do the same and keep to myself until he is ready to tell.”
 
Hikari tells Gennai, with a serious tone, “Say what?! Come on, pal, it can't be that bad!”
 
Veemon tells Hikari, “I shouldn't be even telling you this much, but Davis told me that Jun and he never had a childhood. They were adults since they were toddlers.”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and our Digidestined, along with Jaden, Hikari, and Kira, yell out in shock, “What?!”
 
Matt yells out, stunned, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
Gennai tells Matt, in a serious tone, “I'm afraid that Veemon isn't kidding at all. Davis and Jun have a hidden `dark past' and they lost the innocence of childhood since they were very young. I shouldn't be telling you this much ever, but ever since they were young and even with their times with Jaden and his other childhood friends, the two of them experience a lot of rough times. They had a loving family, of course, but away from their family and childhood friends, the two of them had to fight for their very survival a lot. In fact, Davis and Jun are among the best martial artists and street fighters that you would ever see.”
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “You've got to be kidding us, Gennai! This is some kind of joke!”
 
Veemon calls out, in a serious tone that's unlike him, “It's no joke, Tai!” Every one of the Digidestined and the Digimon jump back in shock from Veemon's out of character tone and Veemon says, with a solemn tone, “The things that Davis told me about his past are horrors beyond my imagination and in fact, Jun makes sure that she dresses in a way that her several `battle' scars that she got from a knife fight are hidden.”
 
Sora asks, amazed, “Jun Motomiya? In a knife fight?”
 
Gennai tells Sora, “One that she barely won, Sora. The Jun Motomiya that you know is a façade of sorts. She hides her true `fighting spirit' and ability from the world out of a fear that hers and Davis' `secret dark past' would come back to haunt her and her friends and plus, she wants to start a `new life' of sorts and start over again to try to get friends and happiness. However, the Davis Motomiya that you know is the very same one from his childhood. Many of the `dark things' that Davis experienced would really `taint' of person and they would usually give into hated and a lot of other negative emotions, but Davis was not a regular person. He refused to give into hate and a lot of other negative emotions. He kept his `inner light' of courage, friendship, love, happiness, hope, and other positive emotions burning bright inside of his heart and spirit and he kept himself pure, which is a miracle in itself.”
 
Mimi says, amazed, “I'll say.”
 
Tai asks Gennai, in a serious tone, “Gennai, you have to answer me this: Is that why Davis holds the Crest of Miracles and is one of the `Chosen Duelists' that this brainwashing freak needs?”
 
Gennai tells Tai, in a serious tone, “I'm not sure that's the main reason or one of the reasons, Tai, but it is. And the same goes with Serena Tsukino. What her friend, Rei Hino, or any of her new friends, including you, doesn't know is that she too holds a `dark history' that's just as dark or even more so than Davis.”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “I'm not surprised. I could tell that Serena was holding something inside of her.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, “So, I was right! Serena does have some kind of `dark history' inside of her, but what she is hiding deep inside of her and how terrible is it?”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “I'm kind of out of the loop here, so, can someone tell me what's going on?”
 
All of our “darkened” heroes and heroines expect for Sasuke, look at each other, nervously, and Naruto says, nervously, “It is a kind of long story, Kari, like Rei told us.”
 
Kira tells Kari, with a plain tone, “Kari, we are not going to lie to you about what happened to you, but I hope that you are ready for this. Some of the things that we are going to tell you are not going to like, but it is truth.”
 
Rei knees in front of her and Rei says, starting to the story and holding her henshin wand, which has a black staff and black wings on it now, “You see, what happened is that this asshole, Sartorius, is the leader of this Society of Light and . . .” Soon after, Rei and the other `darkened' heroes and heroines start to explain about what happened to her, the situation with Sartorius and the Society of Light, their `back-stories' connected with the situation, and her role in the Society of Light.
 
(Sometime later; In front of the abandoned dorm)
 
Later that day, we find our `darkened' Moon Princess in front of the abandoned dorm seemly waiting for someone while unnoticed by her, Davis was waiting on the nearby treetops. Soon enough, the female cloaked figure appears out of the door of the dorm and in front of Serena.
 
The female cloaked figure tells Serena, with a plain tone, “I'm glad that you got my telepathic message, your majesty.”
 
Serena asks the female cloaked figure, curiously, “Why did you want to meet with me and not any of the others?”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Serena, “I needed to meet with you because you trust and Pharaoh Atem wishes to give you something important, but first . . .” The female cloaked figure looks towards Davis' location and calls out, “Okay, Daisuke Motomiya, you can come out now!” Serena gasps in surprise and Davis leaps out of the tree and onto the ground, landing on his two feet perfectly without a scratch.
 
Davis asks, with a suspicious tone, “How did you know I was there?”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, with a sly tone, “No matter what training that you went through with Genkai and no matter how you suppress your aura, I can sense a faint trace of spirit aura a mile away.”
 
Davis says, with a snort, “So much for Grandma's `Evil Boot Camp' helping me out a lot!”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, “Actually, it did, Davis, but I've had a lot more practice with my abilities and developed them a lot more than others, even Rei's, Hiei's, Kurama's, Katina's, Kuwabara's, Hikari's, Kira's, and even yours.”
 
Davis says, with a suspicious tone, “You seem to know much about me.”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, with a sly tone, “Yes, I do. Davis Motomiya, Spirit Detective of Earth, legendary Digidestined of Miracles, whose Digimon partner is Veemon, and how has a major crush on Hikari `Kari' Kamiya, younger sister to Taichi `Tai' Kamiya, who is your idol as a soccer player!”
 
Davis creates a sphere of spirit energy in his right hand and yells out, seriously, “How do you know all that?!”
 
The female cloaked figure holds out her left hand and calls out, “Whoa! Easy there! I'm not an enemy and I'm a friend! I'm here to help and I don't wish to fight anyone who is fighting against the Society of Light and that freak and aiding her majesty and her friends, here, but even if I was an enemy . . .” The female cloaked figure then uses such incredible super-speed that she gets behind Davis and Serena without them sensing her presence or seeing her move at and she says, with a sly tone, “. . . you wouldn't stand much of a chance!” Davis yelps as he turns to see her behind him causing him to be REALLY surprised causing him to trip and call to the ground on his buttocks causing him to lose the spirit energy in his hand.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, stunned, “Oh, man! She is so fast! Even with my senses and ability, I couldn't even see her move! I don't think even the best S-class demons could move that fast and I'm just as strong and powerful as many S-class demons! Who in the world is this girl?!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, also stunned, “Whoa! She is so quick! Even with my powers and abilities enhanced by the Black Crystal and the Millennium Items, I couldn't even come close to catch a glimpse of her, much less see or sense her! She is so quick! Does that mean she is very powerful as well?!”
 
Davis tells the female cloaked figure and says, in a serious tone, “Fine! I'll trust you! For now, anyway, but even though I don't sense any `nasty stuff' in you, I kind of a thing with people that wear cloaks. Last time that I encountered one . . .”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, interrupting him and finishing for me, “ . . . you nearly got your butt blasted off in an ambush!”
 
Davis yells out, annoyed, “Argh! I hate it when people like you do that!”
 
The female cloaked figure shrugs her shoulders and says, with a sly tone, “Hey, it's what we mysterious types do.”
 
Serena tells the female cloaked figure, “Davis will agree with me when I say that we kind of got that.”
 
Davis nods his head in agreement and says, “No joke!”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, creating a portal with her right hand, “Since you are here, you can follow me. Serena and I are going to meet someone important. The person that used the Millennium Items to defeat the Shadow Games.”
 
Davis asks the female cloaked figure, “Does he looks like some Egyptian version of Yugi, looks like a Pharaoh, and goes by the name of Atem?”
 
The female cloaked figure asks, in a curious tone, “How did you know about Atem?'
 
Davis replies, in a plain tone, “We've met already.”
 
Serena says, “You already mention this. You said that he came to you in a dream before this year at Duel Academy started along with this whole mess.”
 
The female cloaked figure says, “I see. Well, you will get to meet him a bit more `personally' this time. Follow me.”
 
The female cloaked figure goes through the portal and Davis thinks in his mind, “Is it me or do I know this weirdo girl from somewhere? I can't get rid of the feeling that we have met.” Soon after, Serena follows the figure into the portal with Davis following behind her. Before Davis goes into the portal, he looks to make sure no one is around and he goes through the gateway, which closes after he goes through.
 
(On the meanwhile; around the same time in the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius with our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and/or loved ones, the brainwashed Sailor Scouts, Darien, Alexis, Bastion, Jasmine, Mindy, Atticus, Yusuke, Kagome, Keiko, Ken, TK, and Yolei, assembled around him and discussing what happened in the duel between Davis and Kari just sometime ago.
 
Yolei tells Sartorius, in a concerned tone, “Master Sartorius, sir, we are real sorry for Kari's defeat by Davis. Please don't give her up to the nonbelievers.”
 
Sartorius tells Yolei, in a plain tone, “Calm, Ms. Inoue. I won't let this ruin her chance to return to the Society and in fact, Ms. Kamiya actually did us a great service in her defeat.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What do you mean sir?”
 
Sartorius tells Ami, “I had predicted that Daisuke Motomiya would suffer defeat at the hands of Ms. Kamiya, but instead, he won an incredible victory. It can only mean one thing: He is the final Chosen Duelist that we need to be allied with us in order to save the world.”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Mina yells out, “You mean that Jaden's friend is the final Chosen Duelist that we still need to be on our side along with Yusuke's two sisters, Jaden, Naruto, Sasuke, Aster, Rei, and Serena, Sartorius-sama?!”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, in a serious tone, “Yes, he is. However, he won't be easy to defeat. His power as a Chosen Duelist is more developed than the rest of them including Yusuke's, Ms. Yukimura's, and Ms. Higurashi's powers.”
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “Are you sure, Master Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius nods his head and asks, “Do you remember when Mr. Motomiya declared what card he will play before he played it?”
 
Yusuke asks, curiously, “Yeah, so, what does that have to do with anything?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a serious tone, “Mr. Motomiya didn't predict what card he will play, his willpower made it happen. Somehow, he influenced destiny with his own will and made the card come to his hand.”
 
Another set of gasps come from the SOL members and Amara asks, in a cold serious tone, “Sir, isn't that impossible? Destiny can't be changed or influenced! You are the one that taught us that when you showed all of the light.”
 
Sartorius tells Amara, in a plain tone, “Ms. Ten'ou, in life, impossible isn't an option. There are those with the power to make the seemly impossible very much possible and Daisuke Motomiya is one of them. Even through he is aware of his power as a Chosen Duelist, I don't believe he know how strong his power is. Out of all of the Chosen Duelists with the nonbelievers, only Serena Tsukino and Jaden Yuki come close to match him as Chosen Duelists. I know that with Mr. Motomiya on our side, the other Chosen Duelists will finally see the light as well.”
 
Hinata asks Sartorius, with a curious tone, “Even Naruto, Master Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius then looks at Hinata and replies, with an evil sly smile and a reassuring tone, “Yes, don't worry, my dear, including Naruto, Ms. Hyuga. He will finally by your side in the light.” Hinata gives a cold sly smile upon hearing that, but Sartorius tells the SOL members, in a serious tone, “However, with Mr. Motomiya's abilities as a Chosen Duelist more developed than the others still with the nonbelievers, only another Chosen Duelist has a chance to defeat him.”
 
Yusuke tells Sartorius, with a cold sly grin, “Don't worry, Sartorius. We will make Davis see the light, even if we have to knock into his thick-skull.”
 
Keiko tells Sartorius, with a cold sly grin, “Kagome, Yusuke, and I won't let you down sir.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “Not even that dog-faced traitor and his friends will stop us.”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with a plain tone, “However, what you informed me about Inuyasha is troubling. With those beads of subjugation off of his neck, there is no way to control him and he will be able to aid the nonbelievers in full to stop us.”
 
Kagome tells Sartorius, with a cold sly grin, “Don't worry, Sartorius-sama. I've researched plenty of other spells and if I have to, I can easily pin Inuyasha and his damn freak of a sister, Melody, to a tree with my arrows. Thanks to the power of the light, this time, they won't be coming back.”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly grin, “I know that you will try your best, Ms. Higurashi.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, with a cold nasty tone and evil sly grin on her lips, “I'm not going to let you hurt Master Sartorius or the Society of Light, like you and the others did with me, you dog-faced freak! This time, I'm going to remove you from my life, once and for all! You and the others are going to pay for betraying me, Inuyasha!”
 
(Within the unknown cave containing the Millennium Stone; A brief time soon after)
 
Inside of the unknown cave with the Millennium Stone, we find the female cloaked figure, Serena, and Davis enter the room through the portal that the cloaked figure created and soon after Davis comes through, the portal closes behind him.
 
Davis asks, amazed, “Whoa! What in the world is this place?!”
 
Serena tells Davis, with a smile, “This is my new friend's `sanctuary' as you can call it.”
 
The female cloaked figure says, in a sly tone, “The moon girl is right. This is where I watch over your efforts and if you need help and advice, I can immediately come over and help you.”
 
Davis looks down at the Millennium Stone and asks, curiously, “What in the world is this?”
 
Just then Davis hears doors open and a familiar deep male voice calls out, “That, my friend, is the Millennium Stone, the resting place of the seven Millennium Items.” Davis then looks up to the source of the voice to see Atem coming out of the open door to the Spirit World.
 
Serena and Davis say in unison, “Atem.”
 
Atem looks at Serena and he tells her, “Princess Serenity, it is good to see you, again. I know that your memories about me are fuzzy.”
 
Serena tells Atem, “I do remember a bit about you when I gained the Millennium Necklace and the powers of darkness. You were good friends to my mother, Queen Serenity.”
 
Atem nods his head and says, with a smile, “Yes, she is a good friend. Before I went into my eternal slumber, just when I came back to the Spirit World, I talked with her after so many millennia and she told me about what happened as well as your rebirth. Lately, the disruption in the positive and negative forces awoke me from my slumber and I've been keeping an eye on you and Davis.”
 
Davis asks Atem, pointing to the Millennium Stone and motioning to Serena, “So, you have a connection to Serena's ancient past huh?”
 
Atem tells Davis, with a nod, “Indeed, Davis. The Silver Millennium and my kingdom are closely linked. I do not have all of my memories back, but I remember a lot to remember her majesty, Queen Serenity, and the Lunarian royal family. However, in the original history, I had sealed my soul away long before the end of the Silver Millennium along with Zorc.”
 
Davis asks Atem, “I heard about Zorc from Yugi. He is supposed to be so big, bad, lord of darkness that created the Shadow Realm where these nasty monsters come from.”
 
Atem nods his head and tells Davis, “That's right. Zorc was the being that created the Shadow Realm long ago and used my uncle, Akhenaden, to escape from the Shadow Realm. You see, long before I took the throne, Egypt was being invaded by powerful enemies and there seemed no way to stop them. Akhenaden told of my father of a sacred ritual from a text known as the Millennium Spellbook, said to have powerful spells and such powers only known by the Egyptian Gods, to create seven items known as the Millennium Items. Faced with utter destruction of his kingdom and his people, my father, Pharaoh Aknamkanon, had no choice, but to agree to use the ritual. However, what my uncle didn't tell his brother is that it took the lives of the villagers of Kul Elna, a village full of thieves and those with `dark souls', in order to create those items and after the items are created, the Millennium Stone appeared where the items fit in. Thanks to those items, the land of Egypt was saved, but my uncle had to give up his wife and his son, Seto, who would later become one of my priests not knowing of his noble heritage. However, years later, my father learned the birth of the Millennium Items and the massacre at Kul Elna and he took the blame so that I would be safe. After he died, I took the throne of Egypt and that's when Thief Bakura started to gather the Millennium Items from us to revive Zorc the Dark One. In the original history, I sealed Zorc's soul away in the Millennium Puzzle and wiped my memory to make sure that my name, the key to reviving Zorc, was never known unless I need to regain my memories to save the world from the return of the Shadow Games. In the new history in the Shadow Game that Zorc devised for me, I defeated Zorc with the Creator of Light and destroyed one of the greatest dark forces that evil could offer before I return to this time and dueled Yugi, in which I lost and my spirit went its eternal rest.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Or so you thought.”
 
Atem tells Serena, “Yes, your majesty. The evil of Sartorius and the Society of Light was so great, the imbalance that they created awoke me from my slumber, and I learned from our new friend that the Darklight prophecies have begun.”
 
Davis asks Atem, curiously, “Darklight prophecies?”
 
Atem tells Davis, nodding his head, “Yes, they are ancient Egyptian prophecies that tell of a time when the whole balance of life is threatened by an evil and impure light and only a group of `Chosen Duelists' can stop this light, but it tells that the `Chosen Duelists' also have the power to aid this evil light in destroying the universe and that the fate of the universe is in the choices that they make. And these prophecies tell that they must harness the powers of Darkness, Life, and Twilight in order to win.”
 
Serena asks Atem, “Twilight?”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Serena, “Twilight is created when light and darkness are united as well, much how life is created, but it also draws on the other elements along with light and darkness as well as twilight itself.”
 
Davis says, a bit nervously, “Okay . . .”
 
Atem tells Davis, in a serious tone, “Davis, as you may have already guessed, Sartorius and the Society of Light are the evil within the Darklight prophecies. You must free the other three Chosen Duelists from his grip, defeat the Society of Light, and seal away Sartorius' evil light for all time. The power of the seven Millennium Items and their connection to Light and Darkness made them necessary to be used in order to save the universe and I have given the Chosen Duelists the powers of the three God Cards. The successors to my Aibou, Yugi Moto, have a connection with my past and can weld the gods as much as I do.” Atem then takes out a card from his cloak and he tells Davis, “Catch.” Davis catches the card that Atem threw at him. Then he looks to find that the card is the special spell card known as Legend of Heart, which has the picture of the three Legendary Dragon, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, surround by three swords in a triangle formation.
 
Davis asks, curiously, “What is this?”
 
Atem tells Davis, “This might sound strange, Davis, but you need to give this card to three Chosen Duelists that will be getting some `special cards' tonight. In the morning, ask the Chosen Duelists free Sartorius' influence if they have any of these three cards: The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, or The Claw of Hermos. And trust me, you will get a reply. I wanted to meet with the Moon Princess alone because I very much trust her to get the job done, but it is good to see you, too, Davis.”
 
Serena asks Atem, curiously, “Atem, I need to ask you: Why me? Why are Davis and I have to be Chosen Duelists?”
 
Atem tells Serena, with a reply, “I wish that I can say for certain, Princess Serenity, but I do believe that each of the Chosen Duelists process certain `qualities' that allow them to weld the power that Sartorius so desires and it isn't just because of your pasts from the Silver Millennium. It is so much more. I do have a theory about you and Davis since you and he share similar types of history here on Earth.”
 
Davis and Serena look at each other and Davis asks, perplexed, “What do you mean? I mean, I'm not some kind of reincarnated alien royalty, am I?”
 
The female cloaked figure thinks in her mind, “If you only knew bro.” The female cloaked figure tells Davis, “Actually, Pharaoh Atem was refereeing to your Earth history, Davis. You and Serena have `dark pasts' behind you and they are as equally as dark and painful.”
 
Serena and Davis gasp in shock, then look at each other shocked, and when they look back at Atem and the female cloaked figure, Atem says, “Yes, we know. The two of you held very harsh childhoods: Ones that you would say that you didn't have childhoods at all. As Davis said and I quote: `He became an adult when he was just a toddler.' Much of your young lives you have been fighting and struggling to stay alive and the terrible experience that you have endured would make many people become tainted in heart and soul filling them with anger, rage, bitterness, and hate. But the two of you aren't ordinary people. Somehow, the two of you refused to give into hate and any other negative feelings, you kept the light of courage, friendship, love, sincerity, and hope burning in your hearts and souls, and kept yourself pure. Even with those horrible experiences, you never allowed the negative emotions and the darkness to take over and taint you, even through you contain the darkness and the `dark pasts' within yourselves and you refused to give up on yourselves, others, and your beliefs as well as doing everything unselfishly to help others. That is a strength that's nearly unheard of.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “So, could that be the reason that we are Chosen Duelists?”
 
The female cloaked figure replies, as she creates another portal, “We are not sure, but it might be one of the reasons. Now, you need to rejoin the others. They will become worried about you.”
 
Serena and Davis look at each other and think at the same time, “I never knew that there was someone like me!”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, “Before you leave, you need to know. Kari needs you now more than ever. She is a strong person, but when the memories of what she did in the Society of Light comes back, she will need your strength to continue on. Do you really love her?”
 
Davis yells out, seriously, “Of course, I do! I would give up my own life to see that she sees another sunrise!”
 
The female cloaked figure tells Davis, with a kind tone, “Then express your heart to her in the best way that you can and give her your strength. That's what you can do right now.”
 
Atem tells the two of them, with a smile, “And never give up to the evil of Sartorius or any great pain or evil that tries to conquer.”
 
Davis tells Atem, with a sly smile and making a `V' with his right hand, “Don't worry, Atem, we'll kick that freak's butt, get our friends back, and save the universe. It is what we heroes do best!”
 
Serena giggles and replies, with a smile, “You know what Davis. I think that your friends, you, and our friends are going to get along just fine! Let's go!”
 
Davis nods his head and says, with a smile, “Yeah!” Soon after, Davis and Serena go through the gateway, which closes behind them after they have gone through.
 
The female cloaked figure says, worriedly, “I prey to the Lunarian goddess, Selene, for their safety.”
 
Atem tells the female cloaked figure, “We need to believe in them and prey that they will handle the power without losing themselves to it or their `darker' emotions.”
 
The female cloaked figure says, concerned tone in her voice, “I hope so too, Atem.”
 
(During the evening hours at Duel Academy; within the harbor)
 
Inside of the harbor of Duel Academy and near the lighthouse, we find our Digidestined of Light back in her female Obelisk Blue uniform, not her Obelisk White uniform, standing by the lighthouse with a solemn expression on her face and looks she is about to burst into tears. From our `darkened' heroes and heroines, she learned about Rei and Serena being Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon, their origins from the Silver Millennium, Hikari's and Kira's Ma-zoku heritage and their brother being a Spirit Detective, Hiei and Kurama being demons, the adventures of Yusuke and his friends during his Spirit Detective career, about Inuyasha and the others from the Feudal Era and their connection to Hikari's, Kira's and Yusuke's cousin, Kagome Higurashi, what happened before Kagome left for Duel Academy, the Society of Light, Sartorius, and everything that's been happening since she had been brainwashed. Kari was amazed to learned about Yusuke's and his friend's and family's adventures during his Spirit Detective career and that Rei and Serena are two of the famous Sailor Scouts from Juuban that she heard about along other things, but she had become horrified at her role in the SOL. Soon after, the horrible memories came back about what she did after she was brainwashed, like helping in the Society's ruthless plots to get the other Chosen Duelists, expect for Kagome was already brainwashed, including the duels with `X' and the others, the kidnapping of Syrus, Tyranno, Hinata, and Yukina, coldly and ruthlessly pushing away her non-brainwashed friends during the trip in Domino and other various times, aiding in brainwashing them, and most heartbreaking of all, the ruthless duels against TK, Ken, and Yolei which she showed no mercy and ruthlessly beat them, brainwashing them into the Society of Light, and the ruthless duel against Davis, who barely managed to beat her with his determination never to give up and the power of his Neos deck.
 
Kari fell to her knees and started to cry her eyes out, horrified at the cold and ruthless monster that she had transformed into, and she thinks, sadly, “Why? Why didn't I fight back against his control? How could I have become such a cold and heartless monster? I ruthless brainwashed Ken, Yolei, and TK! It's my fault they are part of the Society of Light and under Sartorius' control! How could I have done such heartless things?! How could I've let this happen?! And I also helped him hurt Serena by aiding in kidnapping Serena's, Jaden's, and the rest of our friends and helped him in certain ways to get them brainwashed as well! I don't see why Serena and the others didn't do to me what they did to Chazz Princeton! And why wouldn't Matt strike me when he learned it was me that turned TK into a heartless monster like I was?! I can't believe that I did such horrible things, but I did! All those horrible things were done by my hands! How . . . How could I call myself Matt's and the others' friend when I turned three of our friends into cold and heartless monsters under the control of that . . . of that demon?!” Kari sits down on the ground, curls herself into a ball, and continues to cry her eyes out. In her eyes, she wasn't worth to be in the presence of her fellow Digidestined, even her brother, and the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Just then footsteps come towards Kari and when she notices them, Kari turns to see none other than our Digidestined of Miracles walking towards her with Raidramon being nearby and he says, “There you are, Kari! Tai and I along with the others been worried about you! What are you doing out here?!”
 
Kari asks Davis, amazed, “You were . . . worried about me?”
 
Davis goes over to Kari, sits down by her, and exclaims, “No duh, Kari! Of course, I was! I care about you and I was freaked out that you just left without a word to anyone, including Tai, who might also be freaked out!”
 
Raidramon notices Kari's wet face and he asks Kari, “Have you been crying Kari?”
 
Davis notices Kari's wet face, the tears still falling from her eyes, and he asks, “What's wrong, Kari? Why were you crying?”
 
Kari wraps her arms around Davis' right arm, causing him to blush slightly, and she chokes out, weakly, “I . . . I . . . just . . . just can't believe at what I became . . . Davis . . . I was the one who brainwashed TK, Ken, and Yolei . . . I had them surrounded by other Society members . . . And I . . . I . . . I ruthless dueled and brainwashed them . . . Oh, Davis . . . !!” Kari then starts to cry on his shoulder and Davis moves over and gently embraces her in his arms. Kari looks at Davis, her eyes full of tears, and she choked, solemnly and weakly, “I helped that . . . that demon . . . turn TK . . . Ken . . . and Yolei . . . into cold and heartless monsters . . . I showed them no mercy in those duels . . . Oh, god . . . I helped hurt more of our friends . . . And I nearly had you brainwashed as well . . . Oh, Davis . . . It's all my fault . . . It's all my fault that TK, Ken, and Yolei are with him now . . .!!”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a serious tone, “No, it isn't! How can you say that?!” Kari looks up at him with her wet face and tears filled eyes and Davis tells Kari, “You can never say that because that fucking jerk messed with your mind and your emotions! He froze your emotions so you wouldn't feel guilt or pain for the terrible things that you done and he messed your mind thinking that you are `saving the world' and junk when you are causing the world's and the universe's possible destruction! That person . . . That `White Kari Kamiya' wasn't you . . . it was never you . . . You would never willing help so damn madman take over the world in any way willing!! He messed with your mind and your emotions and I will never forgive him for that! So, never say that this is your fault! He used you, Kari, and I promise you that I will get TK and the others back from him no matter what! And I also promise that he will never get his hands on you ever again and that I will never fall to his damned Society of Trash! I would rather die that ever help him in his plans! You can count on those promises!” Davis tells Kari, with a kind and caring tone, “Kari, if you ever need help, know that all of us are here for you.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “That's right.” Davis and Kari look to see Serena, Rei, Sora, Biyomon, and Gatomon.
 
Gatomon tells Kari, “I was so horrified to learn what happened to you and that I wasn't there to protect you. But I'm here now and I won't let that SOB hurt anyone else, especially you, while this cat has lives left.”
 
Sora tells Kari, with a kind and warm smile, “Matt doesn't blame you for what happened to TK, Kari. He knows like all of us does that it wasn't you. IT was Sartorius' fault when he messed with your head and your heart and Tai, Matt, and all of us can't forgive him for that. We're here for you and we will fight to save the other from whatever mind-control that he has on them.”

Serena tells Kari, with a smile, “Your friends are right, Kari. Rei and I along with the others don't blame you for what happened to our friends because it wasn't your fault. It was that damned freak Sartorius when he messed up your mind, but don't worry, we will make sure his Society of Dorks is gone, our friends are back, and we will stop him once and for all.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile, “See, Kari, we're all here for you, including me most of all. I promise that I will never that vile cult and that I will be here for you.”
 
Kari asks Davis, surprised, “Do you really mean that Davis?”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile and loving and caring tone, “With all of my heart, Kari. I really care for you and I will fight to the ends of the Earth to keep you safe.”
 
Kari says, her eyed shedding a few tears of happiness, “Oh, Davis . . .!” Then unexpectedly Kari kisses Davis on the lips and wraps her arms around his back and shoulder while locked in the kiss. Soon enough, Davis returns the kiss and the two of them become locked in a passionate kiss, mating their tongues together and their wrapped around each other loving. The others give warm smiles about this and Rei `feels' something from the two of them.
 
Rei whispers to Serena, “Hey, Meatball Head?”
 
Serena asks Rei, in a whisper, “What is it, Pyro?”
 
Rei asks Serena, in a whisper, “Do you get the feeling that the two of them belong together?”
 
Serena tells Rei, in a whisper, “Yes, I do. I feel a similar bond between them as my bond with Darien.” Serena gives a solemn look for a moment at the memory of her `ex'-boyfriend, but she shakes it off and regains the warm smile, through not like the ones she had before, on her lips at this `tender' moment.
 
Rei asks Serena, in a whisper and curiously, “Do you think that they could be from the Silver Millennium?”
 
Serena tells Rei, in a whisper, “I get the feeling that they are and I feel . . . I feel that I know Kari Kamiya before along with Davis, but I don't know where.”
 
Rei tells Serena, in a whisper, “Well, we should ask Luna and Atremis and let them get a `feel' if you know what I mean.”
 
Serena nods her head in agreement and understanding and replies, in a whisper, “Right.” After a minute or so, the two of them release from the kiss and then Kari gently falls asleep in Davis' arms with a warm smile on her lips.
 
Gatomon asks, worriedly, “Kari?”
 
Biyomon tells Gatomon, “She's alright, Gatomon. She's just exhausted and she had a long day.”
 
Gatomon says, with an angered tone, “That fucking asshole! I won't let him get away with this! I should digivolve to Angewomon and let him see how he likes my arrows.”
 
Sora tells Gatomon, “Gatomon, you can't kill a human being!”
 
Gatomon tells Sora, with a serious and angered tone, “Sartorius is no human in my eyes and he stinks of evil, even much more than Myotismon! I never thought that would be possible, but Sartorius is just as terrible as him!”
 
Serena tells Sora, with a dark serious tone, “Personally, I tend to agree with Gatomon about Sartorius, Sora. But he is no human in our eyes, however, we won't kill him! Just being him to justice!”
 
Davis gently puts the sleeping Kari into his arms and he states, with a very serious and commanding tone unlike him before, “You got that right, Moon girl! This guy is no human in my eyes either! He is far worse than that fanged face freak, Myotismon, or any demon that I faced as a Spirit Detective!” Davis' glare becomes one of intensity, seriousness, and determined with hints of anger, rage, and bloodlust in them and he says, with a very serious tone not heard in him before, “No one ever messes with the girl that I love and any of my friends! Like you, Serena, they are my second family and anyone who messes with them, messes with me, BIG TIME!! And it is time that I show that freak he is going down and his fucking scheme is going to fail!”
 
Sora asks, a bit nervously, “What are you going to do Davis?”
 
Davis tells Sora, with a very serious tone and intense glare, “Give him a message: LOUD AND CLEAR!!! And that message is that is: He is going down, we're getting our friends back, and he is going to pay for the crimes that he has done to our friends and all of the innocent people that he has hurt in the name of `justice' and `saving the world'! He perverted the meaning of the word to hurt our friends, our loved ones, and innocent people and damn to hell I'm going to let some freak with a bad hairdo and wacko powers get away with that!”
 
Sora, Biyomon, Gatomon, and even Raidramon jump back in shock and Sora thinks in her mind, looking into his eyes, stunned, “I never have seen Davis talk with such intensity and emotion before! He is not kidding around and he is serious . . . DEADLY serious! And that look in his eyes, it is filled with such determination, seriousness, and intensity that I've never seen before, but I also see anger, rage, and a bit of bloodlust in his eyes! I feel . . . kind of afraid of Davis and yet, he has such strength and determination in his eyes that lessens my fear like I know that he will keep his promises and make sure that people he cares about, including Kari, who he loves, and all of us, his friends, new and old, will be safe. I feel weirdly safe from that glare. Maybe there is more to Davis than meets the eye like Gennai and Veemon told us.”
 
Davis asks Serena and Rei, in a serious tone, “Serena, can I ask for you help to help me give that freak and his cult my `message' after I put Kari back in her dorm room?”
 
Rei tells Davis, with a sly smile, “It will be our pleasure.”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “Same here, Davis.”
 
Sora tells the three of them, “I'm not sure that I like the sound of what you are planning, but I can understand how you are feeling right now. However, please don't do anything too reckless okay?”
 
Davis tells Sora, in a serious tone, “I can't promise you anything, Sora.”
 
Sora tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Just promise that you will come back to Kari, okay?”
 
Davis tells Sora, with a wide smile, “That I can promise, Sora. You have no doubts about that. Now, let's Kari to her room.”
 
The others nod their heads and say in unison, “Right.”
 
Sora takes out a D-Terminal-like communication device, opens it up, and tells Davis, with a smile, “I'll tell Tai that we found Kari and we are brining her back to her dorm room.”
 
Davis tells Sora, with a smile, “Good idea. Thanks.”
 
Sora replies, with a smile, “No problem, Davis.”
 
Davis tells Sora, a bit nervously, “But can you not mention the kiss to Tai . . .?”
 
Sora tells Davis, with a reassuring tone, “I understand, Davis. You and Kari can tell him when the time is right.”
 
Davis tells Sora, with a wide grin, “Thanks a lot, Sora.”
 
Sora replies, with a smile, “Like I said: It is no problem, Davis. Just make sure that you keep your promise.”

Davis tells Sora, with his wide sly grin, “Count on it, Sora. For Kari, I would go to the ends of the Earth to make sure that promise is kept.” Sora giggles at Davis' statement and she starts to write on her communication device to inform Tai that they found Kari and bringing her back to her dorm room.
 
(Inside of the `White Dorm'; sometime later that very same night)
 
Within the `White Dorm', we find our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends, TK, Ken, Yolei, Ami, Mina, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, Sakura, Hinata, Yusuke, Keiko, Kagome, Alexis, Atticus, Jasmine, Mindy, Bastion, and Syrus finishing up their discussion after their `meetings' with Sartorius to `convert' the `Chosen Duelists' and the remaining heroes and heroines to their side as well as `unfinished business' with Inuyasha and Kagome's `former' friends from the Feudal Era.
 
Yolei says, in a cold plain tone, “I find it hard to believe that Davis of all people is the final Chosen Duelist that we need. I mean he is a good duelist, but I never thought that he would have the power to influence destiny, much less defy it.”
 
Keiko tells Yolei, in a cold plain tone, “Remember what Master Sartorius taught us, Yolei: Sometimes the greatest of powers come from the most unlikely of places.”
 
Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah, no joke. I was surprised to find out that Naruto was a Chosen Duelist, but then again, like Davis, Jaden, and plenty of the other nonbelievers, they tend to create miracles.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “What we need to do is get the other Chosen Duelists to our way of thinking, especially Yusuke's, Keiko's, TK's, Ken's, and Yolei's friend, but with him hanging around the other nonbelievers, especially that half-demon asshole and his damned friends, it's going to be difficult and Sartorius-sama said that it was best that we stay away from them for now.”
 
Yusuke tells Kagome, with a cold sly tone, “Don't worry, Kagome, it will be a cold day in hell before that traitorous freak and those fucking asshole that called themselves your friends will get near you again.”
 
Kagome tells Yusuke, with a cold sly grin, “Don't worry, Yusuke. I've already got ideas to send that dog-faced freak and his friends back to where they belong for good. Melody has gotten rid of that damned necklace that kept Inuyasha within my control, but there are other spells that will work on that damned dog with his overgrown sword.”
 
Amara says, with a cold serious tone, “However, we will need to be careful. With Daisuke Motomiya and the others on his side and with his and Alister Yukimura's spirit powers, the nonbelievers have gained increased levels of power.”
 
Mina says, with a cold sly tone, “Come on, Amara, how dangerous can those dorks be, even with that childhood friend of Yusuke's, Keiko's and Kagome's and Keiko's brother?”
 
Just then Kagome, Yusuke, and Amara `sense' something and a familiar female voice booms through the halls of the `White Dorm', with a dark nasty tone, “You are about to find out dweebs!” Just then a huge explosion engulfs the area that the doors used to be and forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When everyone is able to look again, they see a huge hole where the front door to the `White Dorm' used to be.
 
Sakura tells Mina, with a cold nasty tone, “Does that answer your question Mina?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Who fucking did that?!”
 
Just then another familiar female voice yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Who do you think, Urameshi?!”
 
Serena's and Rei's `former' friends gasp and Hotaru calls out, “That's Rei-chan's voice!”
 
Rei's voice booms, darkly, “Well, what do you know?! The little twerp of the `Traitor Scouts' does have a brain after all! You win the bobby prize, dork!”
 
Kagome yells out, in a dark annoyed tone, “Where are you, Rei?! Why did you attack our dorm?!”
 
Rei's voice yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “What do you think, wench?! Because I felt like it! And if you want me, come and get me, I dare you!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “All right, bitch, you are so going to get it!” Soon after, Yusuke runs for the giant hole that used to be the front door and heads outside.
 
Keiko exclaims, concerned, “Yusuke, wait!”
 
Syrus tells Yusuke, in a cold serious tone, “Wait up, Yusuke!” Soon after, the rest of the SOL members race after Yusuke wondering what they are getting into.
 
(A very brief time later; outside of the `White Dorm')
 
Just outside of the `White Dorm', we find the rest of our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones head outside and look around for any signs of Rei Hino, but at first, they don't find any trace of her.
 
Yusuke calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Where are you Hino?!”
 
Rei's voice booms out, darkly, “Right here, Urameshi!” Just then a jet of black and dark red flames comes towards the SOL members and forces all of them to duck. When the SOL members are able to look toward the source of the attack, they gasp at what or WHO they are seeing. Namely two familiar female figures in sailor fukus, but they are radically different!
 
The first female figure looks similar to Eternal Sailor Moon, expect her hair was pitch black with dark violet streaks in her hair, dark blue jewels are in her odangoes, her pigtails are held together by crimson red bows, there are two sets of three small dark grey feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one of the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, there is a dark violet upright crescent moon sigil on her forehead, her cerulean blue eyes, instead of being filled with kindness, love, and strength, are filled with dark determination, anger, and malice, her lips are pitch black in color, her earrings consist of dark violet crescent moon sigil jewels under black heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is dark grey in color with a ruby red heart and dark violet crescent moon jewel in the center, her V-style sailor collar is dark grey in color, her shoulders pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, are dark blue in color, her bodysuit is pitch black in color with not a speck of white on it with a brooch that looks exactly like Sailor Moon's Eternal Tier brooch, but it has a dark grey heart jewel with a dark violet crescent moon jewel attached with four black angel wings attached to it, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are pitch black in color with dark grey bands, the bands on the ends of the gloves, have three small black feathers attached to them, and the gloves are fingerless, exposing dark violet colored fingernails with black upright crescent moon sigils on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with black, dark violet, and crimson red as the colors of the mini-skirt, there is a dark violet crescent moon jewel in the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark blue in color, her high-heeled boots are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots, expect they are pitch black in color and they have dark violet crescent moon sigils on the top center portion of them, and coming out of her back are four black angel wings. In her right hand are a specter with a large dark grey staff and a pitch black planet-shaped orb with a dark violet star attached on top of the orb with a golden crescent moon in the center of the star.
 
The second female figure looks similar to Sailor Mars, but her hair was pitch black with dark violet streaks in her hair, she had two sets of three small dark grey feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one on the left side and the other side on the right side, there is a dark violet symbol of Mars on her forehead with the golden tiara vanished, her violet eyes that used to be filled with strength and confident are now also filled with dark determination, anger, rage, and venomous malice, her lips are dark violet in color her, her earrings consist of black heart and star jewels under dark red jewels in the form of the symbol of Mars, her cloth choker is dark violet in color with a ruby red heart jewel and a dark violet jewel in the form of the symbol of Mars in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar remains the same as Sailor Mars' other forms, she has shoulder pads on her shoulders that are like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark blue in color, her bodysuit is pitch black with not a speck of white on it with a ruby heart jewel with four black angel wings attached to it in the bust area of the uniform, she has gloves on her hands that are like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are pitch black in color, they have ruby red bands attached to them, and the bands on the ends of the gloves have three small black feathers attached to them, the gloves are also fingerless exposing black colored fingernails with the ruby red symbol of Mars on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark violet black, and ruby red as the colors of the mini-skirt, she has another heart jewel similar to the one on her bust area on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is black in color, she has Sailor Mars' high-heeled shoes on her feet, but these high-heeled shoes have one black angel wing on each heel and the heels are one inch longer than before, and coming out of her back are four black angel wings similar in design to Eternal Sailor Moon's wings.
 
The `Dark Sailor Scout' that looks similar to Sailor Moon says, in Serena's dark voice and in a dark nasty tone, “Well, if it isn't the `Dork Patrol'? Nice for you to come out and play with us, but then again, it shows how you white freaks are even dumber than you look.”
 
Michelle asks, stunned, “Serena?”
 
The `Dark Sailor Scout' that looks similar to Sailor Mars says, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, if the blue-haired bimbo wins the sixty-four thousand dollar question! Want to try for the one million dollar question or did you `Light' burn out a few more brain cells?!”
 
Amara yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Cut it out, Mars! What are you and Sailor Moon doing and what's with the `Dark Looks'?”
 
The `Dark Sailor Scout' that looks similar to Sailor Moon says, with a dark sly grin, “Wrong, bitch! I'm not Sailor Moon, not anymore! I've been reborn as the Sailor Scout of Shadow and Retribution! You can call me Eternal Sailor Eclipse!”
 
The other `Dark Sailor Scout', the one that looks similar to Sailor Mars, yells out, with a dark sly grin, “And you assholes and traitors can call me Eternal Sailor Dark Mars, Dark Sailor Scout of the Flames of Darkness and War!”
 
Mina asks, perplexed and a bit fearful, “Sailor Eclipse? Dark Mars? `Dark Sailor Scout'?”
 
Sailor Eclipse and Sailor Dark Mars roll their eyes and Sailor Eclipse yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “No, duh, bitch! Is there some kind of echo in here?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Okay, I don't care who you are now! Why did the two of you attack our dorm?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, in a serious tone, “Because I ask them for their help to attack your white freaks, Yusuke!” Just then Raidramon lands in-between the two Dark Sailor Scouts and Davis dismounts him with a deadly serious look in his eyes.
 
TK, Ken, Yolei, Yusuke, Keiko, and Kagome gasp in shock and Ken yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Davis?! You asked them to attack this dorm?!”
 
Dark Mars says, with a dark nasty tone, “Bingo, dweeb! Looks to me that you didn't lose all of your brain cells when you joined this fucking white cult!”
 
Yolei yells out to Dark Mars, in a cold angered tone, “Watch you say to Ken, Rei!”
 
Dark Mars says, with a dark slip-song tone, “Oh, I'm so scared of a white nerd and her empty threats! Why don't you go back to that whole `all praise the Light' shit that you do with your fellow white dweebs!?!”
 
Keiko asks Davis, perplexed, “Davis? Why would you attack our dorm?”
 
Davis yells out, with a deadly serious tone and deadly serious look in his eyes not seen before, “You damn well know why I did! But if you freaks need a better explanation, here it is: I'm here to deliver a message to your fucking `Master' and give him an ultimatum! And I'm here to say it right here and now and make it loud and clear!” Davis then says, with his deadly serious tone, “I will NEVER join your fucking club and I will never forgive that SOB for all of the crimes that he committed! He is going to pay for his action and I will never give up fighting him until I die or he goes down! But I swear that I will never join his cult and I would rather die before I do! And this is my ultimatum and I speak for everyone when I make it! Either that asshole gets lost and goes back to wherever in hell he came from and disbands his Society of Light immediately or my friends and I will take it and him down piece by piece! One way or another, this `Society of Trash' will be demolished and your damned `Master' brought to justice!”
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Is that a threat Davis?!”
 
Davis' body is engulfed in a blue spiritual aura and he yells out, with a deadly serious tone, “No! That's a promise and you know it! And believe me, when I'm done with him, Sartorius is going to wish that he never pissed me off! He will be begging at my friends' and my mercy before I finish him off in our duel!”
 
Lita calls out, with a cold serious tone, “There is no way that we are letting a dork like you get to Sartorius-sama!”
 
Davis creates a blue orb of spirit energy in his right hand and he yells out, in a deadly serious tone, “Try and stop me at your own risk!”
 
Spirit Scattershot!”
 
Davis then launches the blue orb of spirit energy at the group of SOL members and it breaks off into dozens to hundreds of Spirit Gun-like shots that land all around the SOL members causing them to yell in shock while Yusuke goes over to protect Keiko. When the attack is over, everyone looks at Davis with cold angered tone, but they find he is pointing his right index finger right at them and it is charged with spiritual energy.
 
Yusuke says, stunned, “You got to be kidding me! Davis has got . . .!” However, Yusuke doesn't get to finish his sentence when Davis launches his attack.
 
Spirit Gun!”
 
Davis fires Yusuke's, Hikari's, and Kira's trademark attack right at them and it explodes in the ground in front of them kicking up a huge wind. While Sakura, Hinata, and Alexis use their ninja agility and skill to easily leap out of way along with the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts and Darien, Yusuke covers Keiko to protect her while Bastion, Syrus, Jasmine, Mindy, Atticus, TK, Ken, and Yolei are throw off the ground, through the hole that was the front door, and violently slam onto the ground hard.
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “Atticus! Jasmine! Mindy! Syrus! Bastion!”
 
Hinata calls out, stunned, “TK! Ken! Yolei!”
 
Lita says, with a cold angered tone, “All right, Motomiya, you are going to pay for that!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sneer, “I would like to see you try wench!”
 
Yusuke asks Davis, in a cold plain tone, “I see that toddler has taught you a few tricks.”
 
Davis replies, with a serious tone, “Pacifier breath is a real pain in the ass, but I've got to admit, I'm pretty much glad that he made me a spirit detective. Now, I can protect my friends from your fucking `Master' and show him what it means to get Daisuke Motomiya pissed off!”
 
Mina yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You don't scare us, Davis!”
 
Davis tells Mina, “I should! My level of spirit power rivals many S-class demons in Demon Worlds' pits!”
 
Yusuke yells out, shocked, “No fucking way!” Yusuke yells out, in a cold angered tone, “You've got to be bluffing! I can feel your aura and it is nowhere close to that level of power!”
 
Davis puts his hands to his sides and yells out, seriously, “Guess being one of these white freaks has messed your senses, Yusuke! I know how to suppress my power!” Davis then gives a loud roar as the blue glow around his body increases in intensity and sparks of energy form around his body. Soon enough, the sparks of energy spread across the ground, the ground started to rumble slightly, and a small wind started to form. With just a minute, the ground began to violently rumble under Davis' power and a huge violent kicked up from his power as his power continued to increase.
 
Dark Mars, Yusuke, Kagome, and Amara sense Davis' rising power and Dark Mars tells Sailor Eclipse, “Whoa! Oh shit! Serena, he wasn't kidding! His power is sky-rocketing!” Davis' muscles began to expand and bulge slightly from his increased power and with one loud ear spitting roar of power, his body explodes in blue light forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When they look at him, his body was glowing a bright blue, sparks of energy cracked around his body, and he gave an aura of incredible spiritual power.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, a bit nervously, “Oh shit! Me and my big mouth! Davis does have powers that rival plenty of S-class demons! I can't believe it, but then again, Sensei gained that level of power when he turned his spirit energy into the more powerful scared energy.”
 
Davis tells Yusuke, with a serious sneer, “Let's rock!” Then with incredible speed, Davis vanishes and nearly instantly, reappears in front of Yusuke. Davis launches a powerful right hook at Yusuke's face, but Yusuke, having somewhat stronger powers, manages to block with both arms crossed against his face. However, the force of the impact shook the ground, but Davis wasn't stopping there! He then launches a ferocious assault with rapid-fire punches against the former spirit detective with every bit of power at his disposal, but Yusuke's defense stands firm against Davis' assault without any trouble. Davis then drops down and does a low kick sweep, but Yusuke easily leaps high into the air and out of the way.
 
Yusuke yells out, with a cold sly smile, “You will have to do better than that!”
 
Davis replies, with a serious tone, “I intend too!” Davis then cups his hands behind his right shoulder, Yusuke is perplexed at what Davis is doing, and then blue spirit energy forms around Davis' two hands causing Yusuke to yelp, but Yusuke didn't have time to react as Davis launches a powerful beam of energy right at Yusuke, who barely manages to dodge the powerful assault since it was surprising and sudden. However, he has left himself unguarded for the moment and the distraction on Yusuke's part was all that Davis need when he leaps into the air, grabs Yusuke by the collar, and with a loud battle cry, sends him flying 15 feet across the air, and landing with a huge crash, sending dirt and debris into the air.
 
Keiko yells out, horrified, “Yusuke!” Keiko prepares to run for her boyfriend, but Sailor Eclipse gets in front of her and violently backhands her to the ground, knocking her senseless for a few moments.
 
Sailor Eclipse yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “On the ground, dog!”
 
Sailor Eclipse's `former' friends are horrified by what the former Sailor Scout of the Moon just did and Ami yells out, stunned, “How could you, Serena?”
 
Dark Mars takes out the Millennium Rod and yells out, darkly, “Because she felt it, traitor!” The Millennium Rod gives off a loud glow, the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts and Darien are lifted in the air, and they yell out in shock as they flung right into a wall, hard!
 
Sakura shouts out, stunned and getting herself ready for a fight, “That's enough!”
 
Sailor Eclipse makes hand-signs with her hands and says, “Not so fast, bitch! Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then Sailor Eclipse is engulfed in smoke and out of the smoke, two hundred Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones surround Alexis, Sakura, and Hinata.
 
Hinata says, surprised, “That's Naruto's technique!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sly smile, “Well, what do you know? The bitch still has some of her memories!”
 
One of the Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones says, with a dark sly and sadistic smile, “Well, I've got a message from Naruto!”
 
Another of the Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones runs up to Hinata, bashes her in the chest, causing her to gasp out for air, and this Shadow Clones says, with a dark sneer, “That's for abandoned poor Naruto when he needed you most!” The Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clone then backhands Hinata to the ground before leaping back with the other Shadow Clones and the original Sailor Eclipse.
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “Hinata!”
 
Alexis calls out, getting some kunai knives ready and in a cold angered tone, “You will pay for doing to Hinata, Serena!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sly grin, “That's Sailor Eclipse to you, bitch, and about you and us fighting . . .!”
 
All of the Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones make a motion with their right hands to `come and get them' and Sailor Eclipse and her Shadow Clones say in unison, “Bring it on!” On the meanwhile, we find Davis and Yusuke in a real intensive one-on-one high speed fight with Davis glowing a bright blue aura while Yusuke has a blue and sickly white aura. The two of them seemed pretty even at first, but then Yusuke started to move much faster than and Davis with our Digidestined of Miracles soon not be able to land a punch or kick at all.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, seriously, “Damn it! Koenma warned me that my power is no match for Yusuke's level of power, thanks to his Ma-zoku blood and his own spirit detective training from Grandma Genkai, but that doesn't mean I won't go out fighting! I'm going to show this freak and his cult that Daisuke Motomiya isn't going to allow him to hurt his friends or any other innocent people anymore with his sick games even if it means fighting my own friends to do. TK taught me that sometimes to help your friends, you must fight them when need to! And like I promised Kari, I will set you free TK!” However, Yusuke manages to get by Davis' guard and land one solid punch to his stomach causing our Digidestined of Miracles to gasp out for air when he is hit, but Davis tries to bound out of the way. However, with his superior Ma-zoku demon speed, Yusuke gets behind Davis causing him to turn around in shock and before he can defend, Yusuke slams a solid kick to his cheek, sending him sky-rocketing to the ground with a huge crash! But Davis manages to quickly get out of the crater created by the impact and launches a powerful Shotgun attack, but Yusuke manages to bat all of the spirit energy blasts away.
 
Yusuke says, with a cold sly sneer, “You will have to do better than that, Davis! With the power of the Light on my side, consider your ass kicked!”
 
Davis growls and thinks, seriously, “Damn it!” The two of them continue to high-speed fight, but Davis can't land a single blow while Yusuke lands one punch to jaw, then he rams his knee into Davis' gut causing him to cough out blood, and Yusuke then ruthlessly slams fifteen high-speed punches to his chest and face. Soon after, Yusuke sends Davis into the ground with a huge crash. At this time, Sailor Eclipse and her Shadow Clones are fighting Alexis and Sakura. Alexis manages to defeat two of Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones with some ninja agility and Tsunade's Super-Strength, sending them flying into the air before they vanish but then two more Sailor Eclipse Shadow Clones slam their feet into Alexis' gut causing her to cough out blood and a third sends Alexis right into a wall with a similar version of Tsunade's Super-Strength causing Alexis' imprint to appear on the wall when she crashes into it.
 
Sakura shouts out, stunned, “Alexis!” Soon after, two more Sailor Eclipse Shadow land two powerful blows to Sakura's face sending her to the ground, hard, and stunning for a few seconds causing her to groan out in pain.
 
Sailor Dark Mars yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Hey, Meatball Head, Davis is in trouble!” Sailor Eclipse and all of her remaining Shadow Clones turn to the source to see Davis, his clothes badly torn and with multiple cuts on his face and a bleeding lip, struggling to get to his feet.
 
Sailor Eclipse says, worriedly, “Oh no!” Hinata uses this distraction to prepare her ultimate attack, but Sailor Eclipse manages to see that attack coming. Sailor Eclipse yells out, darkly, “I don't think so, dork!” Sailor Eclipse and her Shadow Clones put their hands together and every single one of Sailor Eclipse's Shadow Clones vanish in large clouds of smoke, covering the real Sailor Eclipse in the smoke, allowing her to fly.
 
Back to Davis, he sees Yusuke's shadow looming over him and when he looks up, Yusuke tells Davis, with a cold sly grin, “You've already lost, pal! You can't win against destiny and the Light! I tried to that and kick Sartorius' butt! But Keiko and I found out that no matter what we try, it is quite hopeless to stop destiny. So, Davis, you can't beat me! You might have taken Kari Kamiya from us but she will come back in time, especially with you on board.”
 
Davis replies, wearily, “Never!”
 
Yusuke tells Davis, with a cold sly sneer, “You don't have a choice! You are going to see the light, even if we have to pound into you! No matter what you and the fucking nonbelievers do, all of you are coming in here like it or not! It's over! You, your friends, and the whole world are going to be part of the Society of Light no matter what you damn well do! Now, do I have to pound that into your brain or have you come to your senses?!” Davis looks at Yusuke and the cold look in his eyes, he remembers his times with Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Jun, and Jaden, and their `happy times' during their childhood outside of the `darkness' of their pasts, Davis then remembers the times of him and his fellow Digidestined, the battles, the adventures, and their situations, especially the final battle with MaloMyotismon, and he thinks about what happened when he arrived at Duel Academy, the cold looks of TK, Ken, Kari, and Yolei, his duel with Kari, and Kari's distress remembering the horrible things that she did in the SOL. This causes Davis' blood to boil, his emotions, especially his determination to sour to new heights, and he can feel a great `pull' within himself. Within that `pull', he can feel a great power, but nothing matters to Davis, now, he doesn't care about his own life, his own needs and wants, or anything else. He just needs to protect his friends, his loved ones, Kari, Jun, and his family, and the whole universe from this freak that this did to his childhood. He didn't care if it costs him his life: He must . . . He WILL stop Sartorius and the Society of Light no matter what! As he thought this, the power deep within him began to surface as his emotions intensified and Davis' body began to glow with a bright golden glow, surprising everyone and stopping the fight for a moment.
 
Davis tells Yusuke, with a very serious and determined tone through his head is lowered, “Well, you can call me thick-headed then because . . .!” Davis then looks at Yusuke, with a very intense look of pure determination and will in his eyes, and he yells out, with a very serious, determined, and angered tone, “ . . . BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL JOIN THAT FREAK AND HIS CULT!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! IF IT TAKES A MIRACLE TO STOP HIM, THEN I WILL DAMN WELL STOP HIM!!! IF HE IS HEARING ME NOW, THEN HE BETTER LISTEN UP!! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE, I WILL FREE MY FRIENDS, AND I PROMISE HIM HERE AND NOW, HE WILL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES!!! SO, LISTEN UP, THIS BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER, IT HAS ONLY BEGUN!!!” Davis then practically screams out as his whole body is engulfed by an intense golden aura and creates such a powerful shockwave that it throws Yusuke back.
 
Yusuke yells out, sensing Davis' power increase and in pure shock, “What in the shit?! His power is increasing! Is this Sacred Energy?!” Yusuke thinks in his mind, in a cold serious tone, “No! This isn't Sacred Energy like Sensei's Sacred Energy! This . . . This is something else entirely, but what kind of power is this?! It does have a feel of those Sailor Girls . . .!!” Just then Davis' aura takes the form of a dragon and gives a loud dragon-like roar.
 
Sailor Dark Mars thinks in his mind, “Oh, Geez! Davis' power! It's incredible! I don't know what this is, but Davis released some kind of hidden power from deep inside of him! His emotions were so strong that this hidden power exploded onto the screen, but knowing if that's good, I'm not sure!” On the meanwhile, Davis' eyes become glazed over, but they didn't become emotionless. They were full of a great fire of intense emotion even through they are glazed over and Sailor Dark Mars thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh no! Davis' power is so strong that his conscious mind has shut down and his basic instincts have taken over! I don't know what's going to happen next because in this state, I don't know what Davis will!” However, Davis makes his move by launching right Yusuke, but then before Yusuke could counter, Davis vanishes with incredible new super-speed, much to Yusuke's shock.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, perplexed, “What in the fuck?! Where did he go?!” However, Davis then instantly reappears in front of Yusuke and before he could make a move, Davis lands a bone crunching blow to his chest causing Yusuke to gasp as the wind was knocked out of him and he coughs out a lot of blood. Davis then lands a super-charged uppercut to his chin, sending the former spirit detective right into the sky.
 
Keiko, by this time, manages to recover from Sailor Eclipse's backhand, look to her horror to see Yusuke sent right into the sky, and yells out, stunned, “Yusuke!” Davis takes the air, follows Yusuke, and when he gets near him, Davis grabs him by the head and starts ramming his own forehead into Yusuke's multiple times as they plummet to the ground until they hit the ground with a loud `crash'! Davis then pins Yusuke to the ground and with a loud yell of fury, he unleashes a merciless barrage of punches onto Yusuke's chest causing Yusuke to cry out pain as he is ruthlessly pummeled by our spirit detective and Digidestined of Miracles. Keiko calls out, horrified, “Davis, stop it!”
 
Trista yells out to Keiko, in a cold plain tone, “He can't hear you, Keiko!” When Keiko looks towards Trista, she says, in a cold serious tone, “Davis' unusual hidden power has caused his conscious mind to be overwhelmed and he is only on basic instincts alone now!”
 
Keiko calls out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks Sailor Dark Mars, in a dark curious tone, “What does that dork mean, Mars?”
 
Sailor Dark Mars replies, in a dark serious tone, “What that wench means Meatball Head is that Davis is no longer in control of himself! His power temporary `shut down' his conscious mind and he is only going on basic instincts and emotions now! He doesn't know what he is doing and in this `state', he might kill Yusuke!”
 
Sailor Eclipse yells out, stunned, “Say what?!” Soon after, Davis stops pummeling Yusuke in the chest, quickly gets to his feet, lifts the battered former spirit detective over his head, and with a mighty roar, Davis slams Yusuke back into the ground extreme hard, sending him right into the ground, and causing him to skid right under the surface causing to upturn the ground for ten feet. Davis then prepares a massive Spirit Gun attack to end this, but Yusuke bursts out of the ground and leaps high into the air. His white uniform is greatly torn, he has multiple cuts on his neck, face, his lips, and his hands, multiple black and blues, and his ribs are sore, possible bruised from Davis' earlier assaults.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, stunned, “Oh, shit! Davis is out of control and his power is nothing I ever felt before! Yomi and Mukuro are nothing compared to this guy, but I thought that normal humans could never get powers like these! I've got stop him now or else he could kill Keiko, Sartorius, and our dorm!” Yusuke's charges his right fist with blue and white energy and he yells out, in a cold serious tone, “All right, Davis, I'm right here! Come on get me!” Davis stops his attack and leaps high into the air after Yusuke charging his own right fist with blue and golden spirit power with Yusuke diving right at him. When the two of them get close, they launch Genkai's most power assault on each other.
 
Spirit Wave!”
 
Yusuke's and Davis' super-charged fists slam into each other and became to cover both of them in blue, golden, and sickly white energy with a huge explosion appearing in the skies soon enough creating huge shockwaves and winds that force Sailor Eclipse and Dark Mars to land on the ground while Darien uses a white rose to transform into Tuxedo Mask, one where there is no white on any part of his clothing, and he uses his white cape to cover Keiko and the other non-powered SOL members, Bastion, Yolei, TK, Ken, Atticus, Jasmine, and Mindy, who had just recovered from the earlier assaults from Sailor Eclipse, Dark Mars, and Davis, from the shockwave and winds. Soon after, one human figure slams into the ground in front of the SOL members while another one slams closer to the forest. When the smoke and dust cleared, the figure in front of the SOL members was none other than Yusuke, badly burned and smoking along with being barely conscious, and the other figure is Davis, also badly burned and smoking as well as barely conscious.
 
Raidramon yells out, stunned, “Davis!” Raidramon, Sailor Eclipse, and Dark Mars immediately go over to our fallen Digidestined of Miracles, who groans as he slowly gets to a sitting position.
 
Keiko calls out, horrified, “Yusuke!” She immediately goes to her boyfriend, puts him into a sitting position, and he groans out as he slowly opens his eyes. Keiko asks Yusuke, concerned, “Yusuke, are you okay? What hurts?”
 
Yusuke replies, weakly, “Everything, but my earlobes, Keiko.”
 
On the meanwhile, Davis manages to get to a sitting position, puts his hands on his head, opens his eyes to reveal they were back to normal, and he says, shaking his head, “Whoa! What hit me?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks Davis, perplexed, “So, you don't remember what happened just now?”
 
Davis asks Sailor Eclipse, confused, “What do you mean?”
 
Raidramon asks Davis, “You don't mean that you can't remember unleashing an incredible power and pounding Yusuke into a pancake!”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Huh?!” He manages to wobble into a standing position, sees Yusuke lying on a ground in Keiko's arms, and he states, amazed, “Whoa! I did that?! All I remember is getting really pissed off after Yusuke pound me into the dirt and brawling at him. Soon after, everything else is a blank.” Davis stumbles as he tries to stand, Dark Mars looks at the group, sees the brainwashed Sailor Scouts preparing to counterattack against other attacks, and creates a portal.
 
Dark Mars shouts out, darkly, “Consider that a warning, dorks! Remember what Davis warned you: You either disband or we demolish you, got it?!” Dark Mars motions to Raidramon, he nods his head, and the Armored Digimon puts Davis onto his back. Quickly, Raidramon runs through the portal with Davis while Sailor Eclipse and Dark Mars prepare to leave. But just then they are stopped by three white roses and Sailor Eclipses turn to see Tuxedo Mask leap right in front of her.
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Eclipse, in a cold serious tone, “Serena, please stop this!”
 
Sailor Eclipse yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “Get out of my way!” Sailor Eclipse then charges Tuxedo Mask, runs her right kneecap into his gut, causing him to gasp out for air, and grabs him right at the throat. Sailor Eclipse roars out, in a dark angered tone, “You bastard! You broke my heart when you abandoned me for this vile cult! So, you mean nothing to me anymore asshole!” Tuxedo Mask felt his heart shatter as Sailor Eclipse spits on his face and tosses him right into the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts knocking all of them expect for Hotaru and Trista to the ground with his body. Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I'm sorry, Darien-chan. I hate to do that, but until you are free from Sartorius' control, you and the others are my enemies and I have to treat you like them!” Soon after, Sailor Eclipse and Dark Mars go through the portal which vanishes in front of them.
 
As soon as Yusuke gets to his feet with Keiko's help, Sartorius comes out through the hole that used to be in the front and asks, calmly, “What happened here?”
 
All of the SOL members look at Sartorius and Alexis says, in a cold plain tone, “Serena, Rei, and Davis Motomiya attacked us, sir.”
 
Sartorius asks, curiously, “The three of them did this?”
 
Yusuke replies, in a cold plain tone, “No joke! They ruthlessly attacked us with Serena and Rei having weirdo new `Dark Sailor Scout' forms and calling themselves Sailor Eclipse for Serena and Dark Mars for Rei. And Davis showed that fucking toddler's new detective when he used Spirit Energy powers to fight against me.”
 
Sartorius asks, curiously, “Are you going to be okay, Mr. Urameshi?”
 
Yusuke tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “I'll be just fine! It will take more than Davis to take me down, but I've got to admit, he has one hell of a mean punch.”
 
Trista tells Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama, it seems like Davis Motomiya has a great hidden power within him, one that none of us have ever felt or seen before.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, “Yes, I sensed it through the cards. Davis Motomiya has great power within him, not surprising since he is the strongest of the Chosen Duelists. However, this attack and his hidden powers complicate matters.” Sartorius then says, in a plain tone, “I want a full report on this incident immediately, I want repairs started on the door, and Yusuke, please get some rest.”
 
All of the SOL members, expect for Yusuke, say in unison, “Yes, sir!” While Yusuke nods his head to Sartorius' order, Tuxedo Mask de-transforms back into Darien and he and the SOL gather around with distressed looks on their faces about the whole experience.
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “I don't get it! Why would Rei and Serena do something like this?!”
 
Lita asks, also perplexed, “Yeah! Aren't we making the world safer by making people see the light?”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Why would our princess and Rei-chan do such a thing?”
 
Hotaru says, concerned, “We could be losing them to the darkness.”
 
While the other SOL members return back into the `White Dorm', Sartorius goes over to them and asks, plainly, “Excuse me, everyone?” When Darien and the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts look at him, Sartorius' eyes glowed a dark violet causing all of their eyes to become dull and emotionless. Sartorius tells them, in a plain tone, “This incident is unsettling for all of you, but I can assure that we will get to the bottom of this. And soon, Serena Tsukino and Rei Hino will see the light and be by your sides as they should be. Now, all of you tend to the injured and please get some rest.”
 
All of them nod their heads and says, in unison and emotionlessly, “Yes, sir.” Soon enough, the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts and Darien head back inside as Sartorius' ordered.
 
Sartorius looks towards the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow dorms and thinks, with an evil smile, “Their willingness to use violence against us, even their own friends and loved ones, does complicate matters, but it is only a minor setback. The other Chosen Duelists, like the whole world, will see the light soon enough. They can't stop fate!” Sartorius gives an evil giggle and returns through the hole back into the `White Dorm'.
 
(Later that very same night)
 
Later that same night, we find Jaden Yuki, Naruto Uzumaki, and Rei Hino within a large castle standing in front of three large crystal statues in the shape of large dragons with three swords implanted into the dragon statues, one for each statue. The first one is in the dragon's eye, the second sword is in the second dragon's neck, and the third sword is in the third dragon's claw.
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “Where in the world are we? Last time that I checked, I was back in bed in the Slifer Dorm.”
 
Jaden tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Same here, bro.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “I feel asleep back in my room after I brought Davis back to Kari's room in the Slifer Red dorm.”
 
Jaden asks Rei, “What did happened to Davis anyway, Rei? I decided to check up on him before I went to bed and found he wasn't Kari's room. I thought that Davis would be there.”
 
Rei replies, a bit nervously, “Actually, there is a reason why Davis wasn't there . . .” Rei then explains what happened with the attack on the `White Dorm' with Davis, Serena, and herself.
 
Jaden and Naruto gasp in amazement and Jaden asks Rei, concerned, “Is Davis all right?!”
 
Rei tells Davis, with a smile, “Davis is just fine. He's just exhausted from action and he will be good as new in the morning.”
 
Naruto yells out, in a serious tone, “Those jerks must have really gotten Davis pissed off.”
 
Rei tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “Davis really likes Kari Kamiya and cares about his friends a lot. I'm not surprised that he wanted to give them a message.”
 
Jaden tells Rei, nodding his head in agreement with Rei and with a serious tone, “Something tells me that they got the point.”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Big time! Wow! I never knew that Davis was so awesome!”
 
Rei nods her head and says, “No joke! Davis has powers that rival plenty of us Sailor Scouts, even Serena as Sailor Moon!” Rei thinks in her mind, seriously, “Especially with that hidden power that pounded Yusuke right into the ground! We need to make sure that Davis never falls into that freak's hands! It would mean the end of the world as we know with Davis' power behind this freak! And plus, if Davis finds a way to harness that power, we could have an unstoppable against those Society Dorks in combat and force them to duel on our terms even better than before!” Rei then looks around and states, plainly, “But more than Davis later, we have to find out where we are and how to get out of here.”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, seriously, “You are in the Realm of the Beasts, young Chosen Duelists.” Jaden, Naruto, and Rei turn to the source of the voice to see three knights standing before them, one knight with green armor, one knight with dark blue armor, and one knight with dark red armor.
 
Naruto asks, seriously, “Hey! Who the heck are you?!”
 
The knight with the red armor tells them, “Do not worry, we are friends. I am Sir Hermos, one of three knights of Atlantis.”
 
Rei then states, plainly, “Atlantis? Okay, you have to be pulling our legs. Atlantis is just a myth!”
 
The knight with green armor tells Rei, “Not so, Warrior Princess of Mars. Atlantis was very much real until an evil force destroyed our peaceful kingdom by corrupting our people and our king. I am legendary knight known as Timaeus and my fellow knights would to explain if you would listen.”
 
Jaden tells Timaeus, with a kind smile, “Sure. Why not?” Soon enough, Hermos, Timaeus, and the blue knight, Critias, tells about Atlantis, the Orichalcos, the Great Leviathan, Dartz, how the three knights were turned into dragons, and the battle against the possessed former ruler Atlantis with the first three `Chosen Duelists' of the Legendary Knights, Yugi Moto/Atem, Seto Kaiba, and Joey Wheeler, around ten years ago.
 
When they were done explaining, Naruto yells out, amazed, “Whoa! That's awesome!”
 
Rei asks, plainly, “So, Atlantis was a peaceful kingdom over ten thousand years ago until the Orichalcos stones corrupted your people and started turning them into demons and monsters and then possessing your king, making him believe that all human beings are evil, and the Orichalcos tried to use him to wipe the world clean of all human life. You tried to stop him, but Dartz cursed you into three dragons to weaken your great powers. However, the former ruler of Atlantis, King Ironheart, summoned all of you in your dragon forms and ten thousand years ago, you managed to stop Dartz and this Great Leviathan, the god monster of the Orichalcos, with the help of a monster army assembled from this realm of monsters. Then ten years ago, Dartz, after walking the Earth as a solid spirit for ten millennia, finalized his plans to revive the Leviathan, but thanks to Yugi Moto and Atem, the spirit of Yugi Moto's Millennium Puzzle, Seto Kaiba, and Joey Wheeler. You were restored to your true form, through it took the power of Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra to destroy the Great Leviathan.”
 
Critias tells Rei, “Yes, Princess of Mars. That's correct. You should ask your guardians felines, Luna and Atremis. Their knowledge is `shaky', but they have enough to tell you that we are speaking the truth.”
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “So, since this Orichalcos or whatever is defeated, why are you here now? Your enemy is gone.”
 
Timaeus says, seriously, “Even through the Orichalcos is gone, there was another evil power at work at the same time and it helped the Orichalcos convince our king that the people of the world is evil and help curse us as dragons. We believe that this power is in possession of the one you know as Sartorius.”
 
Jaden, Naruto, and Rei gasp in shock and Jaden asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Hermos nods his head and replies, “Yes, we are very sure, young Jaden. This evil power that helped the Orichalcos warped the mind of our king and cursed us into dragons is an evil light, much like the one that's used by Sartorius to corrupt the minds and emotions of students at Duel Academy, including your friends and loved ones. And that's why we must join you in this battle.”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “No offense, but how can you help us?”
 
Timaeus tells Naruto, “We can't return back in our true form because the current imbalance of light and darkness prevents us from doing so right now, but we can return in our dragon forms. However, this can only be achieved if the special cards that contain our dragon forms and our powers are given to three of the `Chosen Duelists'. And we believe that you, three, are the duelists that are to weld the powers.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “How can you be so sure that it is us?”
 
Critias points to the statues and says, “If you remove our swords, we can join forces with you. Princess of Mars, you take the sword with the statue of my dragon form, young Naruto, try to remove the sword from the statue of Sir Hermos' dragon form, and young Jaden Yuki, the sword in the eye of the statue of Timaeus' dragon form is yours.”
 
Naruto says, shrugging his shoulders, “Okay. Whatever.” Soon after, the three of them found they can float in the air, Rei goes to the sword in the statue of Critias' dragon form, Jaden goes to the sword in the statue of Timaeus' dragon form, and Naruto goes to the sword in the statue of Hermos' dragon form. The three of them yank on the swords and they manage to pull them out causing the statues to glow as the Legendary Knights glow, turn into light beams, and enter the statues of their dragon forms.
 
Jaden yells out, stunned, “Whoa! What's going on?!” Soon after, the statues crack apart like ice and Timaeus, Hermos, and Critias, in their Legendary Dragon forms, burst out of the statues which crumble like ice and they give out loud roars as they bath Jaden, Rei, and Naruto in green, blue, and red light. Soon enough, we find Jaden waking up with a start in his bed and slowly getting to a sitting position. Jaden says, amazed, “Wow. Weird dream.” Just then his deck gives off a silver glow, Winged Kuriboh's spirit appears beside Jaden, and points to his glowing deck. Jaden goes over to his deck, from his deck holder, takes out the top card, and finds to be a card with a picture of Timaeus in his dragon form known as the Eye of Timaeus. Jaden thinks in his mind, amazed, “Whoa! But then again, I don't think that was a dream!”
 
(The following morning; within the redesigned dorm room in the Slifer Red dorm)
 
The following morning, we find Jaden, Tyranno, Serena, Rei, Naruto, Sasuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Yukina, Hiei, Davis, Kari, Tai, Matt, Mimi, Sora, Joe, Izzy, Cody, Gennai, Inuyasha, Melody, Shippo, Sango, Miroku, Alister, and Katina along with Luna, Atremis, and all of the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners assembled together as Jaden, Rei, and Naruto display their Legendary Dragon cards with Serena displaying the Legend of Heart spell card that she got from Atem. Serena and Davis explain what happened with Atem and the black cloaked female figure while Jaden, Naruto, and Rei explain what happens to them when they arrive in the Realm of the Beasts and their meeting with Legendary Knights of Atlantis.
 
Atremis says, with a serious tone, “So, it seems like our enemy has a connection to the ancient past as well.”
 
Izzy exclaims, amazed, “Prodigious! So, Atlantis was real?”
 
Luna says, plainly, “Of course, it was real. Once it was a beautiful and peaceful kingdom until the Orichalcos stones rain down from the sky and corrupted the people and its ruler, King Dartz. They made incredible advances that the world has never known, but the evil of the stones corrupted the people more and more and then it tried to use King Dartz by wrapping his mind into thing that his people and all human beings on Earth are evil. And with the Sovereign of the Orichalcos, the Great Leviathan, Dartz tried to wipe out mankind, but his father, former King Ironheart, called upon the three Legendary Knights of Atlantis, turned into dragons by Dartz and the Orichalcos, and an army of monsters from the Realm of the Beasts to stop them in a great battle where Atlantis was snuck to the bottom of the ocean. Dartz, as a wandering spirit, waited for millennia until ten years ago to try again, but Pharaoh Atem, a spirit within the Millennium Puzzle, Seto Kaiba, and Joey Wheeler, the three `Chosen Duelists' by the three knights of Atlantis, worked together with the knights and restored them to their true forms, and Atem used his three Egyptian Gods to destroy the Great Leviathan and free Dartz from the control of the Orichalcos.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “However, it looks like your information isn't complete.”
 
Atremis says, with a serious tone, “We never knew that another evil power worked with the Orichalcos on its `mission'. And if it is the same evil that now controls our friends and allies, we are going to need the help of the knights more than ever.”
 
Luna tells Jaden, Naruto, and Rei, “Now, you three, the Legendary Knights of Atlantis, have chosen you to weld their powers and this is a great responsibility.”
 
Rei tells Luna, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, Luna. Any help against that freak and his fucking Society is great. I won't take this lightly.”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “Especially you, Naruto. These powerful knights chosen you for a reason, through I wonder why they would chosen a fool like you, so, you better not mess this up.”
 
Naruto tells Sasuke, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, Sasuke. With Sakura and Hinata on the line, I will make sure that I won't make a mistake!” Naruto thinks, with a dark sly grin, “Heh! With Hermos by my side, I know that we will kick the asses of those Dorks and we'll bring Hinata, Sakura, and Bastion back!”
 
Serena gives Jaden the Legend of Heart spell card and she tells Jaden, “You'll need this card to unlock their full power, Jay.”
 
Jaden tells Serena, with a smile, “Thanks, Serena.”
 
Tai says, with a plain tone, “Okay, with that over with, we can move on.” Tai tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Namely with that crazy stunt that you pulled last night, Davis! What were you thinking Davis?!”
 
Matt tells Davis, with a serious tone, “We can understand that you were pissed off, Davis, but you were quite nuts to attack them, powers or not!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Not surprising. Davis is just as `spirited' and thick headed as my last spirit detective and one of his sisters.” Everyone looks to see Koemna, in his teenage form, and Botan, wearing an adult female Obelisk Blue uniform, walking into the room.
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Koemna, it is about fucking time that you got here!”
 
Koemna tells Kira, with a plain tone, “Nice to see you, two, Kira.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “Who is that?”
 
Kurama says, with a plain and logical tone, “Koemna, son of King Emma, and ruler of the Spirit World.”
 
Davis says, with a plain tone, “AKA also known as toddler breath, toddler brain, and pacifier face to name a few.”
 
Botan yells at Davis, annoyed, “Davis! You are just as bad as Yusuke with those `toddler' and `pacifier' insults!”
 
Koemna tells Botan, “You shouldn't be surprised, Botan. I mean he, his sister, and Yusuke grew up together.”
 
Hiei tells Koemna, “So, you came because of what happened to Yusuke and Keiko didn't you?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “That was part of the reason. Sartorius and the Society of Light and the danger that they pose to the universe is the other. I was going to come down sooner or later, but after what happened to Keiko and Yusuke, I came down here as quickly as I could. I know about the Darklight prophecies and the twelve Chosen Duelists and with Kagome Higurashi, Keiko, and Yusuke. However, I also came since Yusuke and Keiko are good friends along with Hikari Urameshi, Kira, and the rest of the detective team before Davis and his team. I valued the work that they did above and beyond the duty of a spirit detective plenty of times and I won't let him be used as a tool for world destruction.” Koemna looks at Davis, Alister, and Katina and says, “Plus, Davis and his team have done beyond excellent work and we have developed a friendship bond as well. I value them and their work and they have performed above and beyond the call of duty plenty of times. This time, I won't let them go at it alone and I will do what it takes to stop this madman.”
 
Hikari tells Koemna, “Well, I hate to break it to you, Koemna. You and Yusuke might be friends, but that fucking asshole might use what happened in the past to turn him and Keiko against you. Namely when your damned father tried to get rid of him for good when he found that we were descendants of the Ma-zoku.”
 
Botan tells Hikari, “By the way, Hikari, we are going to need to make sure that you don't have the Ma-zoku `tendency' for human flesh.”
 
The Digidestined look at Hikari, confused, and Davis tells them, “Botan and Koemna told me everything before I left for Duel Academy. Ma-zoku is demons that eat human flesh, but don't worry, Hikari and Kira are good friends of mine and even as half-demons, they wouldn't harm a hair on your head . . . unless you get them pissed off like that brainwashing freak and his fucking cult has.”
 
Matt asks, a bit nervously, “Are you sure about that?”
 
Joe says, nervously, “That's good news.”
 
Botan tells Joe, with a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Joe. I don't think that Kari likes human flesh anyway and we will make sure that she doesn't need to have it in order to survive when we are done.”
 
Mimi says, with a slight nervously, “That's good to hear.”
 
Koemna tells Gennai, “It is a good to meet you, Gennai.”
 
Gennai bows and says, with a plain tone, “And you, Lord of the Spirit World.”
 
Koemna tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Yes, I know the danger of Sartorius' manipulation abilities and mind-control on people's thoughts and emotions as well as the ability to use people's weakness against them. However, Yusuke was once my spirit detective as Davis is now and as Yusuke would say, I would be `damned to hell' to allow him to get away with what he is doing to friends and former associates as friends of my associates of mine as well as threaten the safety of the universe.”
 
Davis tells Koemna, with a sly grin, “Well, Koemna, I didn't know that you had such a colorful language.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, in a serious tone, “Well, this enemy has tested my patience unlike other criminals and villains in the past, Davis. I'm going to have Botan here aid you in your endeavors, be my eyes and ears here, and be your connection to the Spirit World. I've managed to get her hired as part of the staff here at Duel Academy.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “That explain the female Obelisk Blue uniform.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a plain tone, “Obviously, Meatball Head.”
 
Gennai tells Serena and Jaden, “Actually, I have something else that could help to combat this menace.” Gennai takes out a pink and light blue D-3 digivice with a bright red and black D-3 digivice and Gennai tells Serena and Jaden, “These belong to the two of you.” Gennai gives Serena the pink and light blue D-3 and Jaden then bright red and black D-3 digivice.
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “Wait a minute! You mean that they are . . .?!”
 
Gennai tells Tai, with a smile, “Yes, Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon also known as Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom and Jaden Yuki are the newest generation of Digidestined. And I have something for our newest Digidestined.” Gennai takes two tags from his pocket, one of the tags had the Crest of Life in it and the other tag had the Crest of Freedom inside, and the Digimon gasp in shock.
 
Tentomon calls out, amazed, “Those two more Celestial Crests! The Crest of Life and the Crest of Freedom!”
 
Davis asks Gennai, “Hold up! Are you saying that Serena and Jaden are special Digidestined like me?!”
 
Gennai gives Serena the tag with the Crest of Life and gives Jaden the Crest of Freedom and Gennai says, with a smile, “Yes, they are. Like you, they hold special powers and are very important to the Digidestined as two more of the most powerful of all Digidestined. They are connected to the Darklight prophecies and it is said the Chosen Children of Life, Miracles, and Freedom will be among vital to victory over the evil impure light that they are we are facing and restoring the balance of life. Now, to introduce their Digimon partners.” Gennai waves his hand in front of the computer screen in the room and a bright light comes from the screen that forces everyone to cover their eyes. Soon after, two figures come out of the screen and when the bright light stops, everyone looks at the figures to see two new Digimon in the room.
 
The first new Digimon looks similar to Gatomon, but it has mysterious black fur, beautiful violet eyes, dark blue gloves covering her paws, black and dark violet striped tail, and golden tail ring same as Gatomon.
 
The second new Digimon is large red reptile Digimon with black markings all over its body, white chest area, black hazard sign on the center of its white chest, bat-like ears similar to Patamon's ears, and a kind and gentle look on its face.
 
Gennai tells everyone, “Everyone, this is BlackGatomon and Guilmon, Serena's and Jaden's new Digimon partners.” Izzy immediately gets out his laptop and scans these new Digimon with the Digimon Analyzer.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“BlackGatomon is the viral form of Gatomon, she uses sheath and the shadows to fight her enemies, get prey, and avoid more powerful enemies, she's a Champion Level Digimon, and her attacks are the same as Gatomon's attack in the form of Power Paw and Cat's Eye Hypnotism. Next, Guilmon is a red reptile Digimon, Rookie level, he is a Virus type Digimon, but unlike most Virus types, he is a kind, gentle, and child-like at times, but he is among most powerful Rookie level Digimon with strength to rival plenty of regular Digimon, he will protect his friends from any foe, his senses can sense any danger and evil, and he really knows how to turn up the heat with his Pyro Sphere and Rock Breaker attacks!”
 
BlackGatomon goes up to Serena and she tells her, “I've been waiting for you a long time, Serena! It's so good to meet you!”
 
Serena asks BlackGatomon, surprised, “You've been waiting for me?!”
 
BlackGatomon tells Serena, with a sly smile, “Of course, silly! You are my Digidestined partner!”
 
Guilmon goes up to Jaden and he says, kindly with a child-like tone, “Hi, there! I'm Guilmon! What's your name?!”
 
Jaden replies, a bit curiously, “I'm Jaden Yuki.”
 
Guilmon tells Jaden, “Nice to meet you, Jaden. I hope that you and I can become good friends.”
 
Jaden tells Guilmon, with a smile, “I know that we can.” Jaden pets Guilmon on the head and he gives slight pleasured growls from it.
 
Tyranno asks Jaden, a bit nervously, “Are you sure that's safe, Sarge?”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, with a smile, “Sure, he is! I don't know how, but I know that Guilmon won't hurt a fly as long as you are friend and on the side of good.”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “That's good to know.” Just then Guilmon sniffs the air and his eyes go feral with a low growl.
 
Jaden asks Guilmon, “What's wrong, boy?”
 
Guilmon says, with a serious tone, “Evil. I smell evil in the air.”
 
BlackGatomon says, with a serious expression and tone, “Gennai already told me about this `Society of Light' being in control of three Digidestined from Odaiba. With those three under their control, the Digital World is in great danger. I can feel the evil in air and it makes my ears twitch.”
 
Gatomon tells BlackGatomon, in a serious tone, “Tell me about it. There is a damn human or a demon in human skin named Sartorius who is brainwashing everyone into believing that you have no control over your life since it is destined to follow some `pre-destined' plan.”
 
BlackGatomon says, seriously, “That's a load of kitty litter! Everyone has control of their own lives, human, Digimon, or otherwise! Even being Digidestined, the kids that are Digidestined are who they are now is because they chose to embrace being Digidestined in the first place and chose to fight for the greater good! There are few things in life that might be pre-destined, but your whole life is still under your control based on what you choose!”
 
Gatomon tells BlackGatomon, “No joke, girlfriend! And this asshole, when you fall under his control, turns you into a heartless . . . demon or something like that by controlling your thoughts and emotions! And he preys on your weakness to make you fall under his control! This jerk took control of Kari and frozen her emotions, making her do terrible things, and he's going to pay!”
 
BlackGatomon tells Gatomon, “I agree with you there, girlfriend! If anything happened to Serena, I would devastate and I would claw out the throat of the person that did that!”
 
Gatomon tells BlackGatomon, with a serious tone, “I'm so tempted to do that fucking jerk, Sartorius, but I'm not since Kari told me not to murder another human being, even through Sartorius isn't a human being in my eyes!”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “However, we can't use deadly force on Sartorius since technically he is considered a human being despite his crimes are starting to look similar to madmen like Adolf Hitler from Germany, who helped arrange the mass murdered ten million people in the infamous Holocaust and Josef Stalin from Russia with his Siberian work and death camps that murdered millions of his people. We have to stop him and bring him to justice.”
 
Kira tells Koemna, in a serious tone, “No duh, Koemna! That's what we are going to do! We are going to get our friends and family back from SOB and bring him to justice for his crimes!”
 
Gennai tells everyone, in a serious tone, “However, in order to do that, you will need to embrace the powers of darkness that Princess Serenity is holding in her possession. Even through you have battled enemies that have used Darkness before, it is only evil when used by evil. It can be used for good when used by people with strong hearts and spirits.”
 
Cody says, with a serious tone, “Like with Ken when he opened a gateway to the Dark Ocean in order to trap Daemon.”
 
Gennai nods his head and says, with a smile, “Correct.” Gennai then says, with a serious tone, “However, Light can also be used for evil purposes to blind them from the real truth and manipulate them like the evil light that Sartorius has in his possession.”
 
Rei says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “We've got that.”
 
Gennai tells the Digidestined, with a serious tone, “All of you need to embrace the dark powers of the Black Crystal that Serena has with her in order to ensure your safety from the evil light of Sartorius and its powers to predict the future.” Serena then summons the Black Crystal into her two hands, holding it out in front of her, and it glows with a violet light.
 
Kari says, with a serious tone, “This darkness . . . its different . . .”
 
Tai asks Kari, curiously, “What do you mean different, Kari?”
 
Kari replies, in a serious tone, “It feels warm and inviting . . . not sinister in any way . . . like shadows of tree shading you from the heat of the sun . . .”
 
Davis says, amazed and nodding his head, “Yeah . . . Kari's right . . . with my spiritual senses . . . I can feel it too . . .”
 
Alister says, also nodding his head, “Same here . . . It doesn't feel threatening in anyway . . . This might sound real crazy, dudes . . . but I think I can feel it wants to help us . . .”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “It does. This `dark power' might have its own weird and harsh way of doing things, but the dark powers within the Black Crystal want to help us. However, you have to be warned. If you take the powers of darkness within you, it will be a part of you for the rest of your days and it can be corrupted by negative thoughts and emotions like Light can be, so, you have to watch your emotions with this power.”
 
Luna thinks in her mind, looking at Serena, “Which makes me worried about you, Serena.”
 
Alister puts his hand on the Black Crystal and yells out, seriously, “Well, I'm in! That damned asshole brainwashed one of my friends that I look on as a brother and my own sister, thinking that I would turn against them, because of what Yusuke is! He manipulated their emotions and feelings towards each other to warp their hearts and minds and I'm not going to stand for that!”
 
Davis puts his hand on the Black Crystal and yells out, with a serious tone, “Same here! He manipulated and brainwashed my friends and Kari! And he used them for his own sick and determined game and three childhood friends of mine and Jun's are still with that jerk! And I'll be damned if I let him hurt Kari every again and keep my friends under his control! My friends are my world and my second family and I'm going to do what it takes to free them as well as protect Kari and the friends that I got with me!” Davis then says, with a sly tone and smile looking at Serena, Jaden, and his other new friends outside of the Digidestined, “Plus, I've got some new friends that are counting on this `Chosen Duelist' and I'm not intending let them down! I'm going to get their friends and loved ones back too and that's a promise!”
 
Serena tells Davis, with a smile, “Thank you, Davis!”
 
Kari then puts her hand on the Black Crystal and calls out, seriously, “You can count me in!” Everyone looks at Kari, surprised, but they see a very serious, determined, and somewhat very angered look in her eyes never seen before by our usually kind and gentle Digidestined of Light. Kari says, with a very serious and angered tone in her voice, “That rotten jerk used me to brainwash three of my friends and made me duel them ruthless without any remorse or mercy! He used me to help him with his sick plans to take over the world in the name of `justice' and `saving the world' and what he has done has pushed too far! I can never forgive for what he did to me and he made me do to my friends and innocent students!” Kari then says, looking at Davis and with the same out of character serious and angered tone, “Plus, he nearly made me brainwash Daisuke, too, and turn him into one of his mindless soldiers! I can never forgive for warping my mind and doing what I nearly did to Davis with what I did to poor TK, Ken, and Yolei!” Kari then sheds two tears from her eyes and says, managing to choke out the words, “And even through it isn't my fault, I can't help feel guilty for what I did under his control and the pain that I caused to all of you. But I also want to fight because I . . . I . . . I really care about you, Daisuke. And that's why I want to fight with you as well as get all of our friends back. I don't want to lose you. After this whole `mess' and our little `talk' last night, I realize how you mean so much to me. When I'm with you, I get this really warm and happy feeling, I feel stronger and safer with you, and I couldn't bare it if I lost you to him.”
 
Mimi asks, perplexed, “Does this mean that Kari admits that she loves Davis?”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile and reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Kari. You won't ever lose me to that asshole. I would rather die than ever help him and I swore that I would never fall to his damned Society of Trash and get all of our friends back. I'm just really glad that you are back and safe. But are you really sure that this is what you want?” In front of everyone and unexpectedly, Kari kisses Davis right on the lips and making him blush greatly. Tai is surprised by this action, but he then gets a sly smirk about the whole thing. Davis says, blushing, “Okay. I'll take that as a major `yes'.”
 
Matt tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Obviously, Davis.”
 
Tai puts his hand on the Black Crystal and yells out, seriously, “Well, you can count me in! No one uses my sister and my friends for their fucking mad schemes to take over the world and use it in the context of `saving the world'. I will never forgive that! We, Digidestined, know what it truly means to protect and save the world and the real way to do that is to protect it from that asshole and his Society as well as free every person under his mind-control, including every single one of our friends and loved ones! He is not going to get away with this!”
 
Matt puts his hand on the Black Crystal and calls out, seriously, “That's the same for me! He isn't using TK in his sick plans anymore and when you `attack' and `use' one Digidestined, you are attacking all of them! The whole universe, not just the Real and Digital Worlds, are at stake and I plan to fight him to the very end!”
 
Cody says, seriously, “You can count me in!” Soon enough, Joe, Mimi, Sora, and Izzy put their hands on the Black Crystal with serious and determined looks on their faces.
 
Serena tells the Digidestined, “Okay, you have to remember. Don't fight the power, just let to flow into you and focus your emotions.”
 
Joe says, nervously, “Well, we will try.” Soon after, Serena closes her eyes and soon enough, the power of the Black Crystal starts to flow into the nine Digidestined and they groan out in slight discomfort as they glow in slight dark violet aura.
 
Biyomon says, nervously, “Sora!”
 
Gatomon says, worriedly, “Kari!”
 
Gennai reassures the two Digimon, calmly, “It's okay.” Just then the whole room is covered in a large dark violet and black light and everyone else, human, Digimon, or otherwise, covers their eyes as the glow engulfs the entire room.
 
(Within the `White Dorm'; on the meanwhile)
 
Around the same time, we find ourselves back in Sartorius' private quarters as he looks over his Tarot cards and he has three of them spread out, The Fool Tarot card, which represents Jaden Yuki, The Moon Tarot card, which represents, Serena Tsukino, and The Justice Tarot card, which represents Davis Motomiya. The Fool and The Moon Tarot cards are still pitch black blank and then dark violet sparks come from The Justice Tarot card, which perks Sartorius' curiosity.
 
Sartorius asks, curiously, “What is this?” However, when he picks up the Tarot card, he yells out in extreme pain as he is shocked by a strong amount of dark violet and black energy causing him to drop the card and he gets to his feet.
 
Just then Keiko Yukimura and Lita Kino burst into the room and Keiko exclaims, in a cold serious and concerned tone, “Master Sartorius, we heard you call out in pain! Is something wrong?!”
 
Sartorius waves them away and he says, trying to sound calm and collected, “No. No. I just got a real nasty shock from some static electricity. Nothing to be concerned.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “Are you sure, sir?”
 
Sartorius tells them, in a plain tone, “It is nothing to be worried about. Thank you for your concern. I will be all right. Please return to your duties.” Lita and Keiko bow as they turn and leave, closing and locking the door behind them, and Sartorius looks back to The Justice Tarot card causing him to get a rare shocked look as he sees the card become pitch black blank along with The Fool and The Moon Tarot cards. Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “Well, this is an interesting turn of events. It seems like the same force that's within Jaden Yuki, Serena Tsukino, and the others have become infused with Daisuke Motomiya as well, making me unable to predict the future about him as well.” Sartorius then gets an evil smile and says, “However, this is just another minor setback. Sooner or later, he, along with his friends and the other Chosen Duelists, shall see the Light! Everyone does sooner or later. I just might have to change my plans since some new `guests' and potential members are coming today.”
 
(Later that very same day; Within Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Later that morning, we find a large ship unloading another group of transfer students to Duel Academy and among them, we come across one particular group of one young boy with a large group of females.
 
The young teenage male looks to be around Jaden's, Serena's, and Davis' age with short black hair in a short Japanese style ponytail, brown eyes, and he is wearing a male Ra Yellow blazer over a dark brown shirt, regular blue jeans with a belt, and brown sneakers.
 
The first of the females looks to be a youthful young lady with wildly spiked cyan blue hair and golden eyes, she is wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform over her very sexy and seductive and well developed feminine body, and she strikes a pose of power and strength.
 
The second of the females is also looks to be a very youthful young lady with dark purple hair that goes down in two long pigtails behind her back, beautiful crimson red eyes, and she is also wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform over her own sexy and seductive feminine frame, but in a more modest fashion, and she shows royal grace and strength in her expression and features.
 
The third of the females looks to be a young girl that around early teenage years with light blue hair in two pigtails held together by large red spheres as headbands, she has a strange mark on her forehead that looks like an upside down triangle cut in half down the middle, pink eyes, she is wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform, and she has child-like innocent and kindness in her expression and form.
 
The fourth of the females looks to be a child-like young woman with wildly spiked pink hair, green eyes, and she is wearing an adult female Obelisk Blue uniform used by female teachers modified for her height, she shows quite her own sexy and seductive female frame for her height, and even though she looks child-like, in her eyes are deep hidden wisdom that no normal human on Earth can possess.
 
The fifth of the females looks to be a young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, deep brown skin, she is wearing an adult female Obelisk Blue uniform, and she possesses a sexy and seductive frame. This fifth female shows dedication, but plenty of dizziness and clumsiness in her `aura'.
 
The sixth female is also a young woman in her early twenties, long teal blue that goes down to mid-waist or slight to somewhat past that, deep blue eyes, and she is wearing an adult female Obelisk Blue uniform over her sexy and seductive frame. Her aura is that of seriousness and one of duty.
 
With the young man and the six lovely females, there a small brown rabbit like creature with a ruby jewel in its forehead that gives off `meows' and other cat-like sounds and the group is looking around Duel Academy.
 
The blue haired girl asks the young male, in a young child-like female voice, “Oh, wow! Tenchi, is this Duel Academy?”
 
The young man smiles and says, with a deep male voice, “Yep! This is it, Sasami! This is the best school for teaching people to become awesome duelists known as Duel Academy and I've wanted to come here for quite a long time. Duel Monsters has been my favorite game since I was child.”
 
The young lady with a violet hair comes up to Tenchi and whispers, “Lord Tenchi, I must say that I'm impressed. This academy looks to be the highest standards. I never could believe that there are schools to teach about how to play this game that you liked, but as you have taught us, this is more than a simple game. I never would believe that the legendary Shadow Games were reborn in modern times into a `sport' that a world-wide phenomena.”
 
Tenchi tells the violet haired lady and says, with a smile and a whisper, “I was surprised that your people know about the Shadow Games and ancient Egypt, Ayeka.”
 
Ayeka tells Tenchi, with a smile and a whisper, “Our planet Jurai has many ancient legends and myth surrounding this planet that has plenty of truth surrounding them. Like for example, those famous super-heroes in here in Tokyo known as the Sailor Scouts are actually reincarnations of princesses on kingdoms on the other planets of your solar system that existed millennia ago. They were allied together with a beautiful kingdom that rivaled Jurai in many ways on Earth's moon known simply as the Moon Kingdom in an alliance known as a Silver Alliance. Led by the wise and beautiful Queen Diana Serenity, one of the most beautiful women in the universe, at the time, and one of the wisest rulers that can rival Jurai's leaders and rulers, they were in a golden age known as the Silver Millennium, a time of peace and prosperity that the whole universe, including Jurai benefited from greatly.”
 
Just then the cyan haired woman comes and says, in a whisper and plain tone, “Yeah, until the Negaverse, an evil empire led by this evil witch known as Queen Beryl destroyed the kingdoms and ended the Silver Millennium. We know this darn legend, Ayeka, and plenty of others around the universe know pretty much the same. It is said that the Moon Princess, her court, her family, and her prince would be reborn on Earth and when they rebuild the Lunarian and Earthy kingdoms, a new time of peace will come over the universe. Bah! Bah!”
 
Ayeka tells the cyan haired woman, with great annoyance and in a whisper, “Well, some of us respect the legends of old, Ryoko! And plus, you had better talk about Queen Serenity and her family with respect. She sacrificed her life to protect the universe from Queen Beryl and you might have never been born if she did that! Queen Beryl and the Negaverse were among the strongest evil forces in the universe and they are nothing to scoff about.”
 
Ryoko tells Ayeka, with a scoff and a sly tone, “They must have not been so tough if they got their butts handed to them by a silly peace loving little moon princess and her guardians.”
 
The pink haired and child-looking young lady says, with an adult-like voice, “Don't count on it, Ryoko. I've research much about the evil forces in the universe and I can tell you that the Negaverse is no joke and nothing to laugh about. Remember, it is said in the ancient legends that Princess Serenity held one of the most powerful mystical crystals that the universe has ever known: The Imperium Silver Crystal. And this crystal made the Lunarian royal family among the strongest beings in the universe rivaling the Juraian royal family and the Sailor Soldiers are among the most powerful and elite female warriors that the universe has even and still ever known. Sailor Soldiers like Sailor Galaxia could give you a real one for your money, Ryoko, and Sailor Moon, the reincarnated moon princess, is said to be even stronger than her.”
 
Ayeka gets a sly and confident smile on her lips and she says, in a whisper with a cocky tone, “Ha! Even Washu knows better than you to underestimate the Lunarian royal family and the Sailor Soldiers. Personally, they have skills that make you look like a joke.”
 
Ryoko says, with an annoyed snarl, “Oh, yeah! Bring them on! I'm looking for a good workout!”
 
Washu thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “However, I would love to get my hands on the Imperium Silver Crystal, one of the jewels of the universe, and examine it! How would I love to find out its secrets! What is really composed off?! How much power does it hold?! How much does power can it really hold?! Why it is only blood members of the Lunarian royal family can harness it?! How and why does it drain the energy of the user in order to use its power?! If I could examine that crystal answer those and other questions, my scientific genius would once again be the talk of the universe!”
 
The dark skinned blond woman tells Ryoko and Ayeka, in a low voice, “Come on, you, two, cut it out!”
 
The blue haired woman tells them, in a serious tone, “Yeah, you, two, cut it out. I've got to admit it, Mihoshi is right. We don't want to make a scene around here and become the center of attention.”
 
Tenchi says, with a low tone, “Kiyone is right. We don't want to attract any unwanted attention, especially with the rumors about Duel Academy, I've been hearing about.”
 
Ryoko asks, with a serious tone, “You mean about that weirdo Society of Light that I've heard about?”
 
Kiyone says, in a whisper and nodding her head, “That's right. During the time around sometime after the start of the current school year here and until we left for Duel Academy, Washu said that there have been unusual vibes coming from Duel Academy and she believes that they are the source of the current imbalance in the positive and negative forces that she has been detecting lately.”
 
Ayeka asks Washu, seriously and in a whisper, “Is that true?”
 
Washu nods her head and says, seriously and in a whisper, “That's right. Lately, the balance between light and darkness, vital for all life in the universe, has become imbalanced and I've got a theory that Duel Academy is in the center of the powerful negative force causing this imbalance.”
 
Tenchi thinks in his mind, seriously, “I hope that my `old friend' that I've heard has come to Duel Academy isn't involved with this.” Just then the rabbit-like creature jumps down from Sasami's head, lands on the ground, and starts hissing like a cat ahead of our group.
 
Sasami asks the cat-like creature, “Ryo-Ohki, what's the matter with you?”
 
Ryoko looks ahead of where Ryo-Ohki was looking, points ahead of them, and says, with a very serious sneer and tone, “That's why Ryo-Ohki is acting the way that she is.” Everyone else within the group along with the other new transfer students look to see Crowler and a group of SOL members, including, Ami, Mina, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, TK, Ken, Yolei, Keiko, Kagome, Alexis, Bastion, Jasmine, and Mindy, are walking towards them.
 
Mihoshi asks Kiyone, curiously, “Who are they, Kiyone?”
 
Kiyone tells Mihoshi, seriously, “I think that they are part of the Society of Light that I've heard about.”
 
Ryoko says, with a nasty sneer, “I've got a nasty feeling about them.”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone, “For once, pirate, we are in agreement.” Soon after, the SOL member stop in front of the mainly perplexed group of new students, expect for Tenchi and his group, who have mixed reactions.
 
Crowler then says, with a cold serious tone, “Good morning to all of you, young scholars. My name is Doctor Vellian Crowler, top teacher and administrator here at Duel Academy.”
 
Sasami then goes up, causing Ayeka to become worried, and Sasami asks Crowler, “Excuse me, sir! Why are all of you in those weird white uniforms?”
 
Crowler says, with a cold sly smile, “Oh, there is a good reason, my dear, but you will find out soon enough.”
 
Ryoko thinks in her mind, seriously, “I don't like the looks or the smell of this guy. He reeks so something real bad!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, Crowler, didn't I tell you that new students are off-limits to you, Society Dorks, or do you need to get fired?!” Crowler and the other SOL members yelp in shock as they turn to see Serena, Rei, Jaden, Tyranno, Hikari, Kuwabara, Kira, Kurama, Naruto, Sasuke, Davis, Kari, Ms. Fontaine, and some members of the DAS/Disciplinary Action Squad walking towards them, but Davis and Kari have radical new looks.
 
Davis' brownish-reddish hair has become pitch black with dark red highlights on them, he has a spiked leather choker around his neck, his male Obelisk Blue blazer has become pitch black in color, he has a dark blue sleeveless shirt under the blazer, pitch black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, pitch black jeans with a black belt to match holding his D-3, D-Terminal, and a pouch for his deck, and flame-designed and black sneakers.
 
Kari's chestnut brown hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights, she has dark violet colored lips, her earrings are a set of diamonds in the form of the Crest of Light and another pitch black jewels attached to the diamonds in the same symbol of Light, she has a pitch black leather choker around her neck, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become a mixture of black and blue with every part of it that was white is now pitch black, she has dark pink versions of Alexis' fingerless gloves on her hands, black leather elbow pads on her elbows with the Crest of Light in dark pink imprinted on the pads, her exposed fingernails are pitch black with dark pink Crest of Light on them, she has a black belt across her slender and sexy feminine waistline that contains her D-3, D-Terminal, and a pouch for her dueling deck, she has black partial see-through stockings up all of her legs, even the portions under her dark blue mini-skirt, and she has pitch black high-heeled boots striped with dark pink with the heels being an inch higher.
 
Kagome yells out, in a stunned tone, “When did Davis and Kari go `Goth' all of a sudden?!”
 
Bastion says, with a cold logical tone, “It would seem that the same dark power that the other nonbelievers have is infused within them now.”
 
Ami says, with a cold serious and logical tone, “I agree, Bastion-kun. And I'm sure that it is not a good thing.”
 
Our `darkened' heroes and heroines get in-between the SOL members and the new transfer students, including Tenchi and his group, and Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Didn't I damn well warn you that I ruled that no Society of Light dweebs are allowed near the new students coming in?! DIDN'T I?!”
 
Crowler tells Serena, with a cold annoyed tone, “This is outrageous! You might be the new Chancellor of this Academy with the teacher's and staff's permission, but you are still another student to me!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark venomous tone, “Do you want to try me, Crowler?!” Serena then gives Crowler and the SOL members a deadly dark glare similar to Yoko Kurama that unnerves the SOL members. Crowler growls annoyed and nervously at our darkened Moon Princess as he reluctantly stands down.
 
Ryoko says, with a sly grin, “Well, I'm starting to like it here already.”
 
Ayeka states, whispering and with a serious tone, “She's the current Chancellor of this Academy, but she looks like a student!”
 
Washu says, with a serious look and tone, “I think that there is more to her than meets the eye, Ayeka.” Everyone else of Tenchi's group, including Tenchi himself, looks at Washu, knowing that she doesn't talk in a serious tone unless it is important.
 
Rei tells Keiko, with a dark taunting tone, “Hey, wench, did your boyfriend learn his lesson or does he need another knocking from Davis?”
 
Keiko yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Davis just got lucky against Yusuke, that's all! When Yusuke comes back for him, he'll make sure that you nonbelievers will pay for what you did!”
 
Davis says, with a dark nasty tone that's totally unlike him, “That's will happen when Pigs will fly, dork, but then again, I see snakes that have legs!”
 
TK, Ken, Yolei, Kagome, and Keiko gasp in shock at Davis' dark nasty tone and Kagome yells at him, in a cold annoyed tone, “Davis, what in the hell is the matter with you?! First, that attack on our dorm, then going `Goth' like the other nonbelievers, and now, this! What in the world is the wrong with you?!”
 
Kari rolls her eyes and yells out, in a dark nasty tone that's totally unlike her, “Boo-hoo! Cry me a river, geek! We are so tried of your mouth!”
 
TK, Ken, and Yolei are flabbergasted by Kari's own dark nasty tone and Yolei asks Kari, wit ha cold plain tone, “Eu Tu, Kari?”
 
Kari says, with a dark serious tone, “No duh, me too, Yolei! So, why don't you bug off and go whatever `All hail the light' crap that you do?”
 
Amara says, with a cold serious tone, “You used to believe in Sartorius-sama's words, too, Kamiya.”
 
Ami then says, with a cold logical tone, “And you are the Digidestined of Light, so, you should appreciate this.”
 
Kari's glare becomes a dark deadly one that could kill you if look could kill, unnerving the SOL members, and Kari brawls out, with a dark angered tone, “If you ever say anything about the time that I was your `Master's' damn puppet ever again, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER RACE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IF YOU LIVE THROUGH WHAT I PLAN FOR YOU!!!” The SOL members yelp out in shock and even Davis, surprised to see his new girlfriend talk in that manner, and Kari brawls out, in a dark angered tone, “And don't ever compare my crest to you fucking `Master's' hellish light! My light brings warmth and happiness to the world while you `Master's' blinds people to the real truth and freezes their emotions! Those damn memories of what I did why I was your `Master's' little toy haunt me and he turned me into a cold and heartless . . . I can't say monster because I would be insulting my friend, Gatomon! I will never forgive that asshole for what he did to me and for using me to try to turn Davis into one of his puppets, too! So, I'm going to do what it takes to take you, dorks, and your cult down to the ground and send Sartorius back to whatever he came from!”
 
Lita yells out, with a cold threatening tone, “Just you try it, traitor! I'll make you pay for betraying the Society of Light!” But just then before anyone could move, Davis uses his speed to get in front of Lita and slams his fist right into Lita's face and sending right into the ship's side, which prevented her from falling into the harbor's waters and causing her to dent the hull of the ship. Lita fall the ground on her stomach in a heap while Davis returns to Kari's side.
 
Ami, Mina, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, and Trista call out in shock, “Lita!”
 
Davis shouts out, with a dark angered tone and dark deadly glare, “Threaten my girlfriend, again, bitch, and I won't be so nice! Normally, I don't hit girls, but you, white wench, I can make an acceptation!”
 
TK, Ken, and Yolei gasp in shock and TK states, stunned, “Girlfriend?”
 
Kari replies, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, I'm his girlfriend! Don't like that I'm `Davis' girl'?! Well, that's too bad! I love Davis and I'm going to stand by his side no matter what!” Kari goes into Davis' arm and he kisses her on the forehead.
 
Keiko thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “Damn! This is getting out of hand! They seem to get more and more violent with each passing second and with every single person that they make embrace this darkness! We need to stop these nonbelievers and soon before they rid get of all of us . . . along with Master Sartorius and Yusuke!”
 
Serena and Hikari go up to the group, bows in front of them, and Hikari says, kindly, “I'm sorry that you had to see that. We've been having problems with those `upstarts' that seem to get to the idea that since they are in some kind weirdo club that they can run the place and we've had to put them in their place lately.”
 
Mina says, in a cold annoyed tone, “Upstarts? Weirdo club?!”
 
Rei tells Mina, with a dark annoyed tone, “Yeah, Aino, Hikari Urameshi made fun of your `cult'! Don't like it?! Too bad!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold annoyed tone, “You are starting to piss me off, Rei.”
 
Rei rolls her eyes and says, in a dark plain tone, “Whatever. Like I care about what white dork thinks about me. Nothing but useless tool banter!”
 
Jasmine yells out, in a cold angered tone, “What did you say dweeb?!”
 
Rei says, with a dark nasty tone, “You heard me witch!”
 
Hikari tells the group of new students and teachers, with a kind tone, “My name is Hikari Urameshi and I am the current Vice-Chancellor of Duel Academy.”
 
Tenchi asks Hikari, “Wait! Hikari Urameshi?! Are you related to someone named Yusuke Urameshi?”
 
Hikari replies, with a serious tone, “Yes, I am. I'm the elder twin sister to Yusuke Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, who is here with us.”
 
Tenchi asks, perplexed, “Elder twin sister?”
 
Hikari tells Tenchi, with a sly smile, “Yep! Born two seconds before Yusuke and four seconds before Kira.”
 
Kira says, with an annoyed tone, “And she never lets us forget it.”
 
Hikari replies, with a sly tone, “Damn straight, Kira.” The students were amazed and a bit scared to hear that the sisters of Yusuke Urameshi AKA `the Great Urameshi' was around.
 
Serena then says, with a kind smile, “And I'm Serena Tsukino, the current Chancellor of Duel Academy and one of the top students of the Obelisk Blue dorm.”
 
Ms. Fontaine says, with a kind smile and tone, “And I'm Miss Fonda Fontaine, the headmaster of the female dorm of the Obelisk Blue dorms. Serena and Hikari are fellow students like you, but they have proven to be excellent in leadership abilities, so, until our real Chancellor, Chancellor Sheppard, returns, Duel Academy shall be headed by two students like yourself as long as they have our approval.” Ms. Fontaine looks at Crowler and the SOL members and thinks in her mind, darkly, “And they will continue to have our approval as long as we have a say in it, Crowler! Your messing around got you into this mess along with the rest of the Academy when you allowed that freak into our honored school and now, we are going to have to clean it up, but thankfully, we got some very resourceful students to aid us!”
 
Ryoko whispers to Ayeka, “Hey, Ayeka, do you sense something weird about those kids in black?”
 
Ayeka nods her head and whispers, seriously, “I believe that you have a point, Ryoko. There is a mysterious energy around all of them and I'm not sure that I like it, but I prefer it even less to those weirdoes in white.”
 
Tenchi looks around, notices Rei Hino, looks closely at her, and he exclaims, amazed, “Hey! Rei?! Rei Hino?!”
 
Rei looks at Tenchi, jumps back slightly, and asks, surprised, “Tenchi? Tenchi Masaki?”
 
Jaden asks Rei, “Do you know this guy, Rei?”
 
Rei tells Jaden, with a smile, “Sure. He and his family are friends of my mother, especially his mother. I used to come up to his temple during the summer for valuable training as a Shinto priestess by his grandfather.”
 
Tenchi tells Rei, “It has been some years since we last saw you, but you kept e-mail my home until recently. You have really grown up.”
 
Rei tells Tenchi, with a sly smile, “I see that you have grown since we last met.” Rei looks at all of the girls around Tenchi, especially Ryoko and Ayeka who are eyeing Rei with a serious eye, and Rei says, with a sly grin and a sly sarcastic tone, “Well, I see that you have gotten into the ladies, Tenchi. Starting your own harem, I see? I didn't know that you are a real `naughty' guy. It always seems to be the nice ones.”
 
Tenchi tells Rei, with a nervous smile, “It is a lot more complicated than that.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, in a serious tone, “Bet it isn't as complicated as my life, Tenchi.”
 
Sasami asks Rei, “So, you are friends with Tenchi?”
 
Rei tells Sasami, with a smile, “I'm an old family friend. I'm Rei Hino and I'm a training to become a Shinto Priestess.”
 
Sasami tells Rei, with a smile and kind and caring tone, “I'm Sasami! I'm pleased to meet you!”
 
Ryoko asks Tenchi, with a serious tone, “Who is that girl, Tenchi?”
 
Tenchi tells Ryoko, with a smile, “She's just a childhood friend of the family, Ryoko. His name is Rei Hino and she is training to become a Shinto Priestess. My grandfather and my mom helped her with her training before my mom . . . you know. Rei's mother also pasted away when she was a child, too.”
 
Sasami says, solemnly, “That's so sad.”
 
Ms. Fontaine tells the new transfer students and teachers, “Now, we would like for everyone to follow us and we can help you with your dorm arrangements.”
 
Kurama goes over to Serena and whispers to her, motioning to Tenchi and his group, “Your majesty, it would be wise to bring that young man and the group of females that he is with for a private meeting.”
 
Serena whispers to Kurama, seriously, “Why is that?”
 
Kurama tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Because the young lady with violet hair and the young child-like teen with blue hair are not native to this planet. They are royal princesses from another world in another part of the universe known as Jurai.”
 
Serena asks, in a whisper and surprised, “What?! They're aliens?!”
 
Kurama nods his head and says, seriously, “Yes, their great empire has existed well into the past and around the time of your Silver Millennium, many millennia ago. The Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, and the Juraian Empire were very close allies back before Queen Beryl and the Negaverse destroyed the Silver Millennium and all of the kingdoms within the Milky Way galaxy. They know of you very well and would be excellent allies against the Society of Light and very important to keep out of their control.”
 
Serena whispers, with a dark serious tone, “Point taken, Kurama.”
 
Kurama motions to Ryoko and tells Serena, in a whisper and a serious tone, “However, you should be warn of her. Her name is Ryoko and she is an infamous space pirate. She is very powerful and I've heard that she has given up her space pirate way, but I can't be sure. However, what I can assure you that she would be a great asset to our side and a great danger for ours if she were per say to fall into the hands of the Society of Light.”
 
Serena nods her head and she says, in a whisper and a serious tone, “Okay, gotcha, Kurama. Tell Rei what you told me and tell her that I want that meeting.”
 
Kurama nods his head and says, “Of course, your majesty.”
 
Serena whispers to Kurama, with a smile, “For the first last, Kurama, stop that. I know that I'm the reincarnation of Princess Serenity, but you don't have to call me that or `your majesty'. Just call me Serena alright since you are friends with Hikari and Kira, we're friends now correct.”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “Yes, I see your point, Serena.” Soon after, Kurama heads off to tell Rei while Serena goes over to aid the rest of our `darkened' heroes and heroines with the safe transport of the new transfer students.
 
On the meanwhile, Rei was being introduced to Tenchi's `female friends' and Rei says, looking at Washu, Mihoshi, and Kiyone, “So, you are the three new teachers that I heard about.”
 
Kiyone says, with a plain tone and regular smile, “That's right. I'm Kiyone.”
 
Mihoshi says, with a kind smile and tone, “I'm Mihoshi, pleased to meet you!”
 
Washu states, with a sly smile and tone, “The name is Washu, the greatest scientific mind ever know, but can you do me a favor?”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “What is that?”
 
Washu says, with a wide grin, “Just call me `Little Washu', okay?” Tenchi and his female friends sweatdrop at Washu's comment along with our Sailor Senshi of Fire.
 
Rei replies, nervously, “Um . . .?”
 
Tenchi tells Rei, with a nervous tone and smile, “Don't mind Washu, Rei. She just likes being called that.”
 
Rei replies, nervously, “Okay . . .?” Rei thinks in her mind, perplexed, “Man! Tenchi has got himself a weird bunch of female friends and some of them have weird auras that I never sensed before, including the young woman with wacky spiked cyan hair, Ryoko, the woman with violet hair, Ayeka, and the young girl, Sasami, who is Ayeka's younger sister. Their auras don't seem to be human or any human on this planet. Are they aliens?”
 
Kurama whispers to Rei's left ear, “Rei, it's me, Kurama.”
 
Rei glances at Kurama and whispers to him, curiously, “What is it, Kurama?”
 
Kurama tells Rei, in a whisper and a serious tone, “You need to know something about your friend's female companions.”
 
Rei asks, curiously and seriously, “What is it?!” Kurama then explains to Rei what she just explained to Serena, Rei's eyes grow wide, and she was about to shout out, but Kurama manages to keep her focused and quiet. Rei says, in a whisper and seriously, “So, they are aliens. I thought that I sensed some weird auras from them that weren't of this world.”
 
Kurama tells Rei, in a whisper, “Serena has requested that all of them have a private meeting with her and the others.”
 
Rei tells Kurama, in a whisper and a serious tone, “Well, I can trust those two princesses from Jurai that you spoke of, but this space pirate, Ryoko, even though I don't sense any negative energy from her, I still don't trust her.”
 
Kurama whispers to Rei, in a curious tone, “Would you prefer to be brainwashed and have her power on their side?”
 
Rei growls lowly and replies, in a whisper and plain tone, “Fine.” Rei goes up to Tenchi and she tells him, “Hey, Tenchi?”
 
Tenchi asks Rei, curiously, “Yeah, Rei, what's up?”
 
Rei tells Tenchi, “My friend and current Chancellor of this school, Serena, want to have a private meeting with you and your female companions.”
 
Tenchi asks, curiously and a bit nervously, “What? Why?” Rei then whispers into Tenchi's ear, Tenchi's eyes wide in shock and surprise, and he yells out, “What?! How do you know?!”
 
Ryoko asks Tenchi, “Hey, what did she say to you, Tenchi?” Tenchi gathers the girls together and he tells them in a voice loud enough for only them to hear and all of them gasp in shock after Tenchi is done speaking.
 
Sasami asks, worriedly, “How does she know about us?!”
 
Ryoko tells Sasami, in a serious tone, “I think it has to do with that red-haired guy that just whispered into her ear. He must have told her.”
 
Rei tells them, in a serious tone, “He did. His name is Kurama and he is a friend.”
 
Kiyone asks, seriously, “What do you want with us?”
 
Rei comes close to them, takes out her henshin wand for them to see, and Washu, Ayeka, and Sasami gasps in shock and surprise, knowing exactly what that is, exclaims, “Hey! That is . . .!”
 
Rei makes a sound with her lips to tell Washu to `quiet down' and she says, in a serious tone, “Yes, I am. Kurama told me that you would know about me.”
 
Washu nods her head and says, seriously, “We should meet with her friends.”
 
Ryoko asks, curiously, “What?! Why?! And what about that . . .?!”
 
Ayeka tells Ryoko, with a very serious tone, “Quiet down, Ryoko! Or do you want to give her away?! Now, let's follow her and no complaining!”
 
Sasami tells Ryoko, with a smile, “Don't worry, she is a good person!”
 
Kiyone asks, curiously, “How do you know that, Sasami?”
 
Washu tells Kiyone, with a sly smile, “Remember that whole `Sailor Galaxia' affair? Well, she is among the people that helped stop her.”
 
Mihoshi and Kiyone gasp in shock and Mihoshi exclaims, “You mean the . . .?!” Kiyone then quickly covers Mihoshi's mouth and motions for her to be quiet.
 
Kiyone tells Rei, with a serious tone, “Sorry about that.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “No problem!” Rei tells them, “Now, please follow us.”
 
Ayeka tells Rei, with a nod and serious tone, “Yes, lead the way Lady Rei.” Soon after, Tenchi and his group, with a still perplexed Ryoko and Tenchi, head over to the group of `darkened' heroes and heroines leading the new students away while the SOL members look on with cold angered and annoyed glares.
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold serious tone, “If you think that Keiko and I are going to let you bring them to darkness, then you are . . .!!” Keiko and Kagome step forward, but then are stop by Guilmon, who comes out of hiding and growls at them, causing the two SOL girls to yelp in shock.
 
Keiko yells out, in a stunned tone, “What in the world is that?!”
 
TK calls out, in a cold serious tone, “That's a Digimon!”
 
Jaden states, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, dweebs! His name is Guilmon, a reptile Digimon, Rookie level, Virus type, and his special attacks are Rock Breaker and Pyro Sphere. Nice to meet my Digimon partner, eh, dorks?!”
 
Ken asks, stunned, “Your Digimon partner?!”
 
Serena comes up to them and yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah! Jaden's Digimon partner, but he isn't the only one!” Serena snaps her fingers and calls out, in a dark slip-song tone, “Oh, BlackGatomon! Can you be a sweetie and come out?!” Just then BlackGatomon leaps onto Serena's right shoulder and our SOL members, including Davis' and Kari's `former' friends, gasp in shock.
 
Yolei asks, stunned, “Serena has got a Digimon, too?!”
 
Serena tells Yolei, with a dark nasty tone, “No duh, dork! Meet BlackGatomon, Gatomon's virus version, a Champion level Digimon, and she is just as deadly with her own Power Paw and Cat's Eye Hypnotism! Jaden and I are the newest Digidestined!” Serena and Jaden hold up their D-3 digivices causing Davis' and Kari's `former' friends to gasp out in shock.
 
Yolei yells out, in a cold serious tone, “No way! When does a dork like you get to be a Digidestined?!”
 
BlackGatomon hisses at Yolei, points her claws out at her, and yells out, with a very angry tone, “You insult my partner again and I'll turn you into my own personal scratching post! You, traitor!”
 
TK asks, in a cold annoyed tone, “Traitor?!”
 
BlackGatomon tells the three SOL controlled Digidestined, with a nasty tone, “That's right, Blondie! By joining that fucking cult, you are a traitor to the Digidestined and what they stand for!”
 
Ken yells out, with a cold angered tone, “How dare you?! We are trying to save the both worlds from darkness, like we do as Digidestined! We are doing our duty as Digidestined!”
 
Serena rolls her eyes and yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “Tell to someone who cares about your mindless garbage, dork!”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious and nasty tone, “So, shut it!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Or my new friend and partner will put the serious `bite' on you, if you get what I mean!”
 
On the meanwhile, Tenchi notices Kagome and he asks Rei, curiously, “Hey, Rei, isn't that Kagome Higurashi, who is also known as the `Sick Girl'?”
 
Kagome overhears Tenchi's question and she thinks, in a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! Why did my grandfather have to come up with those dumb excused when I was being used by that dog-freak and his traitorous friends?!”
 
Rei tells Tenchi, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah, that's her! But don't believe everything that you hear, the only thing that she is sick is sick in her dorky mind!”
 
Kagome yells out, cold angered tone in her voice, “I heard that!”
 
Rei sticks her tongue out at Kagome and retorts, with a dark nasty tone, “Like I care, wench!”
 
Tenchi gives an amazed look and thinks in his mind, surprised, “Whoa! Rei hasn't acted so nasty to anyone before unless they really annoyed her! Something tells me that these white clad people and Rei don't exactly get along and that's saying the least!” As the new students and teachers are being led away by our `darkened' heroes and heroines, Ms. Fontaine, and DAS, the SOL members give cold and serious stares at the leaving group.
 
Mina yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! Those nonbelievers got to us again!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold annoyed tone, “What was your first clue, Mina?!”
 
Bastion says, in a cold plain tone, “Master Sartorius isn't going to like this.”
 
Yolei rolls her eyes and she replies, with a cold sarcastic tone, “No duh, Bastion!”
 
Lita asks, in a curious tone, “Now, what do we do?”
 
Ami says, with a cold plain tone, “Head back to our dorm and report this to Sartorius-sama. It is the only thing that we can do.” Soon after, the group of SOL members starts the march back to their dorm.
 
Ken thinks in his mind, in a cold serious tone, “It looks like the nonbelievers got their dark powers into you and Kari, Davis! But there is no way I'm going to lose my friend to the darkness that nearly took me! No one is going to stop to get Davis and Kari into the light not even that damned Moon Princess and Yusuke's darn stubborn sisters!”
 
(In front of the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime soon after)
 
Sometime later in the day, we find Serena, Rei, Jaden, Tyranno, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Botan, Koenma, Naruto, Sasuke, Inuyasha and Kagome's friends from the Feudal Era, Davis, Kari, Cody, and the elder Digidestined, Gennai, Katina, Alister, all of the Digidestined's Digimon partners, including Guilmon and BlackGatomon, and the two Lunarian felines assembled in front of Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, and Washu. Sasami, Mihoshi, and Kiyone are absent from this meeting because Sasami wanted to explore Duel Academy and Mihoshi and Kiyone volunteered to watch her, leaving Ryo-Ohki with them, but the other heroes and heroines decided to send members of the DAS with her just in case for any trouble from the Society of Light. And speaking of our heroes and heroines, Alister, Cody, and the elder Digidestined have new `looks' on them.
 
Alister's normally brown hair has become pitch black with red highlights on them, he has a black choker around his neck, his male Ra Yellow blazer is pitch black in color, he has black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, he has a dark green shirt under the Ra Yellow blazer, he has dark blue jeans with a matching black belt holding a card pouch for his cards, and dark red sneakers on his feet.
 
Cody and the elder Digidestined just have their hair colored changed from their natural hair colors to black with highlights on them with red highlights for Cody, Tai, Matt, Izzy, and Joe and dark violet for Sora and Mimi. Cody and the four male elder male Digidestined have black leather chokers around their neck and black fingerless fighting gloves while Sora and Mimi have their lips colored in dark violet, their fingernails are pitch black with the Crest of Love in red on Sora's fingernails and the Crest of Sincerity in dark green for Mimi's fingernails, and they have dark violet chokers around their necks.
 
During this time, our `darkened' heroes and heroines explained about whom they are, their `stories', and how they are `related' to this battle while Tenchi and his group tell their `stories' to our `darkened' heroes and heroines, the Digimon, and our two Lunarian felines.
 
When they are done, Ayeka bows in front of Serena and she says, with a formal tone, “It is a great honor to finally meet you, Princess Serenity. There have been many stories, legends, and myths about your great kingdom and your mother, the great Queen Serenity, is honored among our people as one of the greatest heroines of the universe when she sacrificed her life to stop the evil Negaverse.”
 
Serena tells Ayeka, having a slight nervously tone in her voice, “Thanks. If my mom was here right now, she would be honored by your statement, Princess Ayeka.”
 
Ryoko looks at Serena and Rei and she says, curiously, “So, you are supposed those skirt wearing super-heroes in Tokyo that beat aliens and monsters. Well, from what I saw just now, you weren't what I expected.”
 
Rei asks, with a serious and suspicious tone, “Oh, and what were you expecting?”
 
Hiei tells Rei, with a plain tone, “She was expecting you to be wimps, miko.”
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “Who asked you, shrimp?!”
 
Kuwabara tells Rei, with a plain tone, “I know how you feel, Rei.”
 
Ryoko says, with a smile and a plain tone, “I hate to make you, girls, mad, but short-stuff there is right. However, you seem a lot `harder core' that I would take you for.”
 
Serena says, with a very dark serious tone, “Well, believe us, those damn dorks and their `Master' didn't give us much choice.”
 
Tenchi says, with an amazed tone, “That Society of Light and their leader, Sartorius, must have really hurt you if you radically change from the Sailor Moon that I see in news reports and television programs.”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “You don't know the half of it.”
 
Kari says, with a dark angered tone, “Their `Master' brainwashes you to believe that you have no choice or control over your life, that everything is damned pre-destined, and makes you do the most horrible things in the name of `saving the world'.”
 
Kira says, with a dark angered tone, “They are the worst scum on this planet and their `Master' is the worst of them all. He uses your own weakness against you and preys on them to brainwash. That son of a bitch brainwashed my brother and Keiko, who Hikari and I think of as a sister, using their feelings for each other.”
 
Washu says, with a plain and logical tone and typing on some kind of holographic computer, “Well, if your brother as strong as my sensors detect that he is and as you say, we are going to need someone powerful to hold him off until we can free him from Sartorius' control.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “The only one that we have got to hold back Yusuke Urameshi is Hikari and Kira since they are Ma-zoku just like him, but Kira is the only one with experience with her combined demon and spiritual powers so, she is our only defense.”
 
Koenma says, with a plain tone, “Not exactly. Davis might not as strong as Yusuke, now, but he will be soon enough. You see, his spiritual power comes with quite a `quirk'. You see, we found out that after every fight that Davis has been in that his spiritual power grows even stronger. We found out that Davis has the ability to grow more powerful with every fight and if he is seriously injured, he grows even more powerful! His body and powers `learn' and adapt from the last fight allowing Davis to grow in strength and ability.”
 
Everyone looks at Davis and Kari asks her new boyfriend, surprised, “Is that true?”
 
Davis replies, rubbing his head with his right hand, “I don't want to toot my own horn, but yeah, it is my `gift'. In fact, I'm already stronger than when I fought Yusuke last night.”
 
Botan tells Davis, with a serious tone, “However, you are still aren't close to Yusuke's and Kira's level of power . . . yet.”
 
Davis replies, with a droll tone, “Don't remind me, Botan.”
 
Tenchi tells Rei, “What I can't believe is that you are Sailor Mars and your new best friend is Sailor Moon.”
 
Rei tells Tenchi, with a smile, “Well, life is full of surprises, Tenchi. And it looks like I wasn't the only one having adventures. You've got a group of beautiful girls that come from outer space fighting over you. Always knew that you were such the `lady killer' tiger.”
 
Tenchi nervously sweatdrops and replies, nervously, “Rei, would you cut that out?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly tone, “It seems like you like to `tease' Tenchi huh?”
 
Rei replies, with a serious tone, “Get ready, Meatball Head! Tenchi is just an old childhood friend of mine and I like to play pranks on him when I was younger!”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly grin, “You? Play pranks?”
 
Rei tells Serena, with an annoyed tone, “Cut that out, Meatball Brain! Even I was a kid a long time ago, you know?!” Rei crosses her arms and says, with a serious tone, “I've just matured you know?!”
 
Washu says, scanning the group of heroes and heroines, “Well, my scans show that you do have some kind of new `dark power' flowing within you and it doesn't seem to be producing any negative energy. That Black Crystal is actually producing a positive energy signal . . . well, for now anyway.”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone, “This whole thing reminds me of ancient legends that I heard from my home planet of Jurai. They speak of an evil impure light that will try to blind the world with its evil veil, freezing up people's emotions, and blinding them for the real truth. Plus, the legends speak of a group of warriors that have the ability to defy destiny itself and those `Chosen Ones' will have the power to defeat this evil light's `destiny of destruction', but only when all of them are together. However, the legends speak of this evil light gets control of the warriors, the universe shall wither and die as the balance of life is destroyed. They were known as the `Darklight Prophecies' I believe.”
 
Naruto yells out, stunned and amazed at Ayeka's `story', “Those sound like legends and myth back at our home!”
 
Gennai says, with a serious tone, “As well as the legends in the Digital World. This can't and is not a coincidence.”
 
Izzy asks Ayeka, curiously, “Princess Ayeka, can you get me those prophecies? I think that they might produce a critical clue to defeat our enemy.”
 
Washu tells Izzy, with a smile, “I can! I would be glad to help a fellow scientist! I can access the libraries of Jurai and the Galaxy Alliance if I have to get that information!” Washu points to the entrance of Professor Banner's former room and she says, with a smile, “I've already set up my lab within its pocket dimension inside of the room of the former head of the Slifer Red dorm. Come inside and we can discuss about these myths and legends. I think that you are indeed on to something if Jurai and Earth have similar legends pertain to this situation.”
 
Izzy nods his head and says, “Prodigious!” Soon enough, Izzy and Washu enter into her lab in its pocket dimension, set up inside of Professor Banner's former room.
 
Matt says, with a sly smile, “I think that those two are going to get along just fine.”
 
Tai says, with a sly smile, “No joke, Matt!”
 
Ayeka asks Serena, curiously, “Princess Serenity, I know that you don't have too much knowledge of your `former life', but I need to ask, do you know anything about your siblings?”
 
Rei asks, stunned, “Wait! Did you say that Serena had brothers and sisters during the Silver Millennium?”
 
Ayeka nods her head and says, “Yes, she did. Princess Serenity was one of many children that the Moon Queen had. The details have become sketchy since it has been many millennia since that witch, Queen Beryl, destroyed the Silver Millennium, but what I do know is that Princess Serenity did have younger twin brother and twin sister. Her twin brother was born two seconds after Princess Serenity was and his name was Prince Judai Chons Serenity. And the younger twin sister, born exactly the same time as Prince Judai, was named Princess Akari Luna Serenity.”
 
Kari and Jaden think in their minds at the same time, perplexed, “Why do those names seem familiar to me?”
 
Serena asks Luna, in a serious tone, “Luna, is this true?”
 
Luna nods her head and says, “Princess Ayeka speaks the truth, Serena. You had siblings back in the Silver Millennium and most notable of them was your younger twin brother and twin sister, Prince Judai and Princess Akari. Prince Judai was one of the strongest warriors of the kingdom and he was also one of the best game players that the kingdom had ever seen. In all types of physical games and other types of games, he was one of the best and was never beaten, but you, Serena, always managed to tie with him in those games, however, you never beat him. He had incredible powers and skills. Princess Akari was another notable family member of yours because she was chosen to be the Princess of Stars and the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Star. However, Princess Akari wasn't one of your guardians as the Supreme Princess of the Stars as Sailor Star, she had her own `duties' to perform for not just the Moon Kingdom, but the entire universe, since she was a powerful Sailor Soldier in her right because as you know, stars are practically everywhere in the universe and everyone has a `star seed', so, you can see where I'm going at.”
 
Hikari tells Luna, “We get the idea, Luna.”
 
Serena asks Ayeka, curiously, “Did I have any other siblings, Ayeka?”
 
Ayeka replies, a bit nervously, “I wish that I knew, Princess Serenity, but the details are very sketchy and I never read all about you, your kingdom, the Sun Kingdom, the Silver and Golden Alliances, and the whole of the Silver Millennium itself, but I think that the books mention that you had more siblings other than Prince Judai and Princess Akari.”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “And we don't know if they are still out there or if they've been brainwashed by that damn freak!”
 
Serena says, holding her right hand to her heart, “No, they aren't brainwashed.”
 
Hikari asks Serena, curiously, “How can you be so sure, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, with her right hand to her heart, “I just know. Somehow, though I don't know how, I would know if they are brainwashed or not, but I know they aren't with those white dorks. But I also feel as if they are here.”
 
Sasuke asks, curiously, “How would you figure that Serena?”
 
Koenma tells Rei, in reply, “The bond between family is very strong, especially those of the Lunarian royal family, even if they were reincarnated outside of her majesty's current Earth family. So, Serena would know, deep down, if anything happened to her siblings.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Speaking of family, I don't think that it is a good idea for Ayeka's sister and those `police officers' to be out there. They haven't been trained to handle ninja like us, Sailor Scouts, or half-demon former spirit detectives who is well-trained for combat.”
 
Tyranno tells Sasuke, “That's a good point, soldier. Someone should bring them back.”
 
Naruto yells out, with his usual smile, “Sasuke and I will do it! We'll find them in no time!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Don't be so sure, fool. There are plenty of places for them to go, island or no island.”
 
Ayeka tells Sasuke, “Well, I told Sasami to make that she stays away from that awful `White Dorm' and those white-clad `people' for her own safety and Mihoshi and Kiyone know this as well.”
 
Serena asks Naruto and Sasuke, with a plain and serious tone, “Sasuke, can you and Naruto . . .?”
 
Naruto interrupts Serena and replies, enthusiastically, “Sure, we can! We can find Ayeka's sister and her two friends!”
 
Sasuke shrugs his shoulder and says, plainly, “Well, we haven't got anything else better to do right now.” Using their ninja speed and agility, the two of them bound off into the distance to look for Sasami and the two Galaxy Police officers.
 
Tenchi tells Rei, “I can't believe that you are friends with Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last of the Uchiha clan that was said to be massacred by one of their own clan.”
 
Hiei tells Tenchi, with a plain tone, “Well, life is full of surprises, Juraian. It is quite interesting to see members of that royal family and legendary space pirate down here in this place.”
 
Ayeka tells Serena, with a concerned tone, “Excuse me, I wish to go find Sasami, too. With what you told me, I worry for her safety.”
 
Tenchi tells Ayeka, with a plain tone, “Same here, Ayeka. I'll go help you find your sister.”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “Not without me, you aren't!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Well, you seem quite powerful on your own, you don't know the full extent of these dorks' abilities with two ninja, a group of Sailor Scouts, and half-demon former spirit detective on their side. I think that I should go too as backup.”
 
Serena nods her head and says, “Good idea, Rei. The rest of us will wait here for your return. Make sure to stay in contact.”
 
Rei nods her head and says, with her usual tone, “No duh, Meatball Head. Later.” Soon enough, Rei, Tenchi, Ayeka, and Ryoko, who is giving Rei a glare, head off into the distance to aid in the search for Sasami and the two Galaxy Police officers.
 
Kuwabara asks, in a dark curious tone, “Do you think that they will be all right out there with those dorks roaming around like snakes?!”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “Doubtful, Kuwabara. We are going to need to intervene soon and I just hope Rei can contact us before it is too late.” Plenty of our `darkened' heroes and heroines nods their heads in agreement, through plenty of them are wishing that won't be the case . . .
 
(Within the main building inside of Duel Academy; on the meanwhile)
 
In the hallways of the main building of Duel Academy, we find Sasami inside of the card shop and buying some new card packs to improve her deck. We find Sasami getting the new packs from Ms. Dorothy and Sasami giving her the necessary money to pay for them. Kiyone and Mihoshi are waiting some distance from her and the DAS are not present since Kiyone and Mihoshi had managed `convince' them to allow the two of them to guard Sasami.
 
Sasami tells Dorothy, with a kind smile and tone, “Thank you, very much.”
 
Dorothy says, with a smile, “You're very welcome, cutie! I hope that you will like your stay in Duel Academy!”
 
Sasami tells Dorothy, with a kind tone and smile, “I hope so, too.” Sasami rejoins Kiyone and Mihoshi when they hear footsteps coming towards them and all three of them look to see Ayeka, Ryoko, and Serena right in front of them.
 
Kiyone asks Ayeka, “Oh, Lady Ayeka, what brings you around here?”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone with a hint of coldness, “I'm glad that I found you, we've got some problems.”
 
Ryoko tells the three girls pointing to Serena, in her usual tone with an unusual hint of coldness in them, “The Chancellor, here, suspects more trouble from those Society Dorks!”
 
Dorothy says, with a dark scowl, “Not them, again.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone with a hint of coldness in it, “I'm afraid so, Ms. Dorothy. They are up to something and it is best that you watch your back with these vile pieces of scum.”
 
Kiyone thinks in her mind, in a suspicious tone, “I'm not getting a good feeling from those three. There seems to be a hint of coldness in their voices and even through Serena insulted those white-clad freaks, she never called them that before, but then again, I could be imagining things.”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone with a hint of coldness in it, “We need to get you out of here, Sasami.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone with a hint of coldness in it, “However, they are expecting us back at the Ra Yellow and Slifer Red dorms, but I've got an idea.”
 
Mihoshi asks, curiously, “What is it?!”
 
Ryoko says, with her usual tone with a hint of unusual coldness in it, “If you would stop goofing around and come on, we can show you! Now, let's go already!” The three young women head off with Sasami hot on their heels.
 
Sasami yells out, begging tone in her voice, “Ayeka, wait up!”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone with some coldness in it, “Come on, Sasami. We don't have all day!”
 
Kiyone thinks in her mind, seriously, “I can't keep this bad feeling out of my mind! Ayeka seems a bit `out of character' right now! Well, she is concerned for her sister and all, but why am I getting a bad feeling about this?”
 
Mihoshi calls out, worriedly, “Come on, wait up! Kiyone, let's go!” Kiyone and Mihoshi follow Sasami, Ayeka, Ryoko, and Serena, but Kiyone remains quiet weary of all three of them.
 
(A short time later; within Obelisk Arena)
 
A short time later, we find the group walking inside and into the center of Obelisk Arena where `Ayeka', `Ryoko', and `Serena' turn to face the group of Sasami, Kiyone, and Mihoshi.
 
Sasami asks `Ayeka', “Ayeka, why are we here?”
 
`Ayeka' gives a cold sly smile and she says, coldly, “Why it is a special surprise, Sasami.” `Ayeka' snaps her fingers and the metal gates slam down on all of the exits, trapping all of them inside of the arena.
 
Kiyone yells out, seriously, “We're trapped!”
 
`Ryoko' says, with a cold sly grin, “It is about time that you figured it out, Kiyone Makibi!” Just then `Ayeka' transforms into Hinata, `Ryoko' transforms into `Alexis', and `Serena' transforms into Sakura.
 
The three girls gasp in shock and Kiyone yells out, seriously, “Shinobi transformation jutsu! We're tricked! I should have known!” Kiyone tells Mihoshi, in a serious tone, “Mihoshi, quick!”
 
Mihoshi nods her head and exclaims, “Right!” Mihoshi and Kiyone quickly withdraw their Galaxy Police laser pistols hidden in their uniforms and prepare to counterattack.
 
Venus White Light Chain Encircle!”
 
But just then an energy chain made sickly white energy hearts knocks the laser pistols out of the two Galaxy Police officers' hands and they slid across the floor, the three girls look to the source to see Super Sailor Venus, in a `white uniform' similar to the other SOL controlled Sailor Scouts, being the one responsible for the attack.
 
Mihoshi asks, curiously, “Isn't she one of those Sailor Scouts I heard about one television?”
 
Kiyone says, seriously, “Don't be fooled, Mihoshi! Look at her uniform! She is a member of the Society of Light!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold sly grin, “And people tell me that I'm a ditzy blond!”
 
Sasami asks, fearfully, “What do you want from us?!”
 
Alexis replies, with a cold sly grin, “Simple, princess. We want your help to make the Earth see the light and who better than members of the Juraian royal family. Master Sartorius and Ms. Meiou told us all about you, your sister, that space pirate, Ryoko, the two Galaxy Police officers, and that genius, Washu. People like you will be value aid in helping to saving the world.”
 
Kiyone yells out, seriously, “We will never help weirdoes like you!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, in a cold nasty tone, “You don't have a choice, bitch!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Yusuke Urameshi with Kiyone's and Mihoshi's laser pistols in his hands.
 
Kiyone yells out, seriously, “Give those back or you are in serious trouble!”
 
Yusuke yells out, coldly, “Last time that I checked, dork, we are the ones giving the orders around here!”
 
Hinata puts a duel disk on her left wrist while Keiko and Amara also appear with duel disks on their left wrists and Sakura says, with a cold serious tone, “Here is how it works: You have to duel us and if you win, we will let you go. If you lose, you will join us in the Society of Light.”
 
Mihoshi asks Kiyone, nervously, “What do we do, Kiyone?”
 
Kiyone tells Mihoshi, with a growl, “We don't have a choice here, Mihoshi. We have to duel them.”
 
Amara says, with a cold sly grin, “Well, you've learned your first lesson. No one escapes destiny no matter how hard that they try.”
 
Keiko says, with a cold sly grin, “Master Sartorius taught Yusuke and me that one. And you will see that too when you see the light.”
 
Kiyone calls out, seriously, “Let's get this over with!”
 
Yusuke puts the laser pistols down by three duel disks, takes the duel disks, throws the duel disks to them, and calls out, “Your funeral, dork! Catch!” Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Sasami catch the duel disks, put their dueling decks inside, and prepared to face the three SOL members with cold sly and confident grins on their faces that unnerve the three girls.
 
Hinata asks, in cold curious tone, “Ready to see the light?” The three girls nervously sweatdrop and a short time soon after, just outside of the close gates, Sasami's, Kiyone's, and Mihoshi's screams come from the Obelisk Arena as bright sickly white lights engulf the arena three times.
 
(A short time later; back at the Slifer Red dorms)
 
Returning to the Slifer Red dorms, we find our `darkened' heroes and heroines, minus Rei, Sasuke, and Naruto, who went out to find Sasami, Kiyone, and Mihoshi along with Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka, Sasami's elder sister, assembled in front of Washu and Izzy, who are explaining about the solution to the `communications problems' with the D-Terminals, Sailor communication devices that Rei, Serena, Hikari, and Kira have, and the PDAs knowing that a lot of our heroes' and heroines' have been brainwashed into the Society of Light.
 
Tyranno asks, wearily, “Are you sure these modifications will make sure those dorks don't listen in our conversations?”
 
Washu says, with a wide smile, “Of course! You are speaking to the Great Washu, the greatest scientific mind in the universe! I've got ideas and inventions that not even Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, or any of the others know about. And plus, with the aid of your friend, Izzy Izumi and Gennai, the modifications will be even more brilliant, and your device will look like that they are the same! Very good if I didn't say so myself!”
 
Hikari replies, nervously, “Okay, if you say so, Washu.”
 
Koenma tells Hikari, “Don't worry, Kari. Washu might seem weird, but she is indeed very brilliant and with excellent Earth minds like Izzy and Gennai from the Digital World, we will be able to keep our plans for taking down the Society of Light from them. They won't know what hit them until it is too late and plus, with your darkness powers making Sartorius unable to see into your futures, they will be more `in the dark', if you forgive the pun.”
 
Davis tells Koenma, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry about it, Koenma. Currently, I'm starting to like the phrase.”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly grin, “No surprise, Davis. Same here.”
 
Washu says, looking at Izzy and with a smile, “I am surprised to see such brilliant minds here on Earth, but even through they are not as brilliant as myself, I have to say that it is nice to be with people that are more understand of my intelligent and can appreciate my abilities.” Washu tells Izzy, with a sly smile, “Personally, I would glad to have more intelligent conversations with you at some time, Izzy.”
 
Tai and Matt give Izzy sly grins and Matt says, with a sly grin, “Well, Izzy, you've just scored points from a smart outer space girl.”
 
Tai says, with a sly tone, “Yeah! The outer space girls are starting to like you!”
Izzy blushes in embarrassment and tells Tai and Matt, nervously, “Cut it out, you two!”
 
Sora tells Tai and Matt, scolding tone in her voice, “Yeah, you, two, cut it out!”
 
Kari sighs and says, with a slight smile, “Oh, Tai . . .”
 
Just then Serena's PDA starts to beep, she takes it out of her pocket, activates it, and Sasuke's face comes on the screen, saying, “Serena, we've got a major problem!”
 
Serena asks, seriously, “What is it, Sasuke?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “We're too late! Those Society Dorks got to them first! Naruto and I asked Dorothy about them and they told us that she left with her sister, Ryoko, and you!”
 
Serena calls out, stunned, “What?!” Serena then shakes her head and says, in a dark serious tone, “Damn it! Hinata, Sakura, and Alexis! They must have used their transformation jutsu to lead them into a trap!”
 
Sasuke nods his head and says, in a dark serious and plain tone, “Looks like it! We are most likely too late and they have been already brainwashed by those dorks and that freak. They are most likely targeting Tenchi Masaki and the others.”
 
Serena takes out her sailor communicator and says, in a dark serious tone, “I'll call Rei!” But when Serena activates her communicator, there is only static from the screen and Serena asks, perplexed, “What the?!”
 
Sasuke asks over the PDA, seriously, “What is it?”
 
Serena tells Hikari and Kira, seriously, “Kira! You and Hikari use your communicators!”
 
Hikari and Kira activate their new sailor communicators, pocket watch types, but they only get static and Kira yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Rei! Damn it! Rei! Rei, respond!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “Nothing! Our communications are being blocked!”
 
Luna gasps and says, seriously, “Could it be the Society of Light?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty sneer, “No joke, Luna! I know those dorks would try something like this! They must be blocking communications to Rei and her group so we can't warn them!”
 
Serena tells Sasuke, through the PDA, “Do you hear that?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Loud and clear! We'll starting looking for them immediately!” The PDA is de-activated and Serena puts her PDA and sailor communicator away while Hikari and Kira do the same with their sailor communicators.
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “If we are going to find them before those geeks do, we need to move fast!”
 
Davis tells Washu and Izzy, with a dark serious and commanding tone, “Washu, you and Izzy should stay here! Since you are the smartest ones, you should coordinate our efforts!”
 
Izzy says, a bit amazed, “That's a good idea, Davis!”
 
Davis then says, with a dark serious tone, “I'll take Katina and Alister with the rest of the Digidestined and our partners to look across the whole of the island.”
 
Izzy tells Davis, “Best you use your flying Digimon to do that.”
 
Davis replies, with a nod, “Gotcha.”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “Hikari and I can search along the roads with our spiritual and demon powers, we can make good time.”
 
Serena states, with a serious tone, “I'll take the forests. Even through it has been a few years, my ninja skills are still pretty sharp. I'll be able to use the trees and forest to get across the island in no time with my ninja and Sailor Senshi super-speed and agility.”
 
Kurama tells Serena, “I should come with you since I have good ability and speed as well.”
 
Jaden then says, with a dark serious tone, “Kuwabara and the rest of us will catch up as quickly as we can.”
 
Kurama tells Hiei, with a logical tone, “We need someone powerful in case they attack our `base of operations'. Think that you are up to the task.”
 
Hiei tells Kurama, with a confident tone, “I can take on Yusuke and the new detective at any time. I can handle anything, Kurama.”
 
Hawkmon asks our `darkened' heroes and heroines, “What about us?”
 
Kari tells Hawkmon, Wormmon, and Patamon, comfortingly, “I'm sorry, but we can't risk losing you to those geeks and their `Master'. You need to stay here back and safe until we can get TK, Yolei, and Ken back from that cult.”
 
Patamon says, with a sigh, “Right.”
 
Matt yells out, in a serious tone, “Don't worry, Patamon! We'll get TK and the others back! Now, let's move!” Not needing another word, Davis, Kari, and the other Digidestined, minus Izzy, rush off as they prepare to digivolve their Digimon into the forms that they can fly in while Serena, followed by BlackGatomon, who's cat-like agility allows her to keep pretty well with our Moon Princess, and Kurama bound through the woods with their agility and speed while Guilmon went with Jaden, Tyranno, and Kuwabara move to try to catch up with Kira and Hikari who already have a good lead on them while Hiei, Yukina, and the rest of the group stay behind.
 
Gennai and Koenma think in their minds at the same time, “Good luck and stay safe! The universe is counting on you, especially the `Chosen Duelists' to bring peace once again!” Ryo-Ohki gives a low moan of sadness and worry, feeling as if something bad had happened to Sasami.
 
(A short time soon after; Within the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius trying to predict the future with his Tarot cards, but other than The Wheel of Fate, representing himself, The Temperance, representing Yusuke Urameshi, The Star, representing Keiko Yukimura, The High Priestess, representing Kagome Higurashi, and some others, the cards were mainly pitch black blank. Right now, he has The Fool, The Justice, and The Empress out, which represent Jaden, Davis, and Hikari Urameshi, but all three cards are pitch black blank and Sartorius is very much confused and curious about the whole `situation'.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, seriously, “The Fool, representing Jaden, The Justice, representing Davis Motomiya, and The Empress, representing Hikari Urameshi, but they are pitch black and blank and I am unable to read anything about the future concerning them. It is perplexing as if I have seen this energy and this `dark power' before, but no matter. They will see the light like their fellow Chosen Duelists, Kagome, Yusuke, and Keiko, but first, I will need the power of the Jurai royal family in order to break through the darkness of this `black veil'.” Just then a knock comes over the door and Sartorius says, plainly and with an evil smile, “Enter.” Soon after, Sakura, Alexis, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Keiko, Kagome, and Ami enter the room leading Sasami to Sartorius, but she is wearing a female SOL uniform fitted for her size.
 
Trista tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “As you have requested, Sartorius-sama, we have brought Sasami Masaki Jurai down to meet you.”
 
Sartorius rises to his feet, moves and turns to meet the group, and Sartorius tells Trista, in a plain tone, “Thank you, Ms. Meiou.”
 
Sasami steps forward, a cold and emotionless look in her eyes, and Sasami says, after bowing in front of him and with a cold plain tone that's totally unlike her, “It is an honor to meet you, Sartorius-sama.”
 
Sartorius tells Sasami, with an evil smile, “And you, young Princess Sasami. Now, I wish for you to bring your sister, Princess Ayeka, the space pirate, Ryoko, and Tenchi Masaki into the light.”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly smile, “It would be an honor, Sartorius-sama.”
 
Sartorius gives Sasami several cards and he tells her, with an evil sly grin, “You will need the help of these cards to help them see the light. I wish for to start with Tenchi Masaki first.”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly tone and cold sly smile on her lips, “Yes, sir!” Sasami puts the cards in her dueling deck and shuffle them into her deck.
 
Sartorius tells Sasami, with a serious tone, “Now, everyone, we need to plan this carefully with the nonbelievers and their aggressive actions, we have to be more careful and more intelligent if we wish this world and the universe to see the light.”
 
The SOL members in the room nod their heads and says in unison, “Yes, sir.” Soon enough, Sartorius starts to explain his plan to `attack' Tenchi, Ayeka, and Ryoko and bring them into the Society of Light.
 
(Sometime later; at the beach)
 
Later that day, we find Rei, Tenchi, Ayeka, and Ryoko on the beach and looking for any signs for Sasami, Kiyone, and Mihoshi, but so far, they didn't find any signs of them and they were started to get worried with Rei starting to think certain white-clad freaks and their `Master' are the ones responsible for the disappearance. They were at the beach because Sasami loved beaches, but as Rei thought, they didn't find her and the two Galaxy Police officers.
 
Rei thinks in dark serious tone, “I really don't like this! It looks like those Society Dorks and their fucking `Master' got to them before we can get to them and protect them! This isn't good!”
 
Ayeka calls out, worriedly, “Sasami! Sasami! Where are you, Sasami?!”

Tenchi yells out, concerned, “Sasami! Kiyone! Mihoshi! Can you hear me?!”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious and suspicious tone, “I don't like this at all! I smell a major rat! White-clad rats that Rei told us about and that are living in that fucking `White Dorm' of a rat trap of theirs!”
 
Tenchi asks Ryoko, seriously, “You don't think that Sasami, Mihoshi, and Kiyone were captured by the Society of Light?!”
 
Rei tells Tenchi, with a serious tone, “I hate to admit it, Tenchi, but that might be the case here.”
 
Ayeka yells out, worriedly, “We've got to save her!”
 
Just then a familiar child-like female voice calls out, with a cold sly tone, “Don't worry, Ayeka. I'm just fine.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice and everyone looks to see the figure Sasami with her arms behind her back.
 
Rei and Ryoko sense the evil aura coming from Sasami and Rei thinks in her mind, in a dark serious tone, “Oh shit! That girl has got the Society stink on her! We're too late!”
 
Ryoko thinks in her mind, “There is something wrong with Sasami's aura. It feels . . . evil!” When Tenchi looks at Sasami's eyes, he can see the coldness in her eyes and immediately becomes worriedly.
 
Ayeka doesn't sense Sasami's aura or sees her, she just feels relief that Sasami seems to be okay, and Ayeka calls out, relieved, “Sasami, I was so worried about you!”
 
But before Ayeka could move forward, Rei moves forward, stops her, and yells out, in a dark serious tone, “No, don't! Something is wrong here!”
 
Ayeka asks Rei, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Rei tells Sasami, with a dark serious tone, “All right, Sasami, why don't you come out and show your colors?”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly tone, “That was pretty rude of you. Didn't your mommy teach you manners?” Sasami walks out that she can be fully seen and Ryoko, Tenchi, and Ayeka gasp when they see the female SOL uniform on Sasami's person.
 
Rei yells out, with a dark angered tone, “I knew it! You are one of them, now, aren't you?! You're one of the Society of Light?!”
 
Ayeka calls out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “Sasami has been brainwashed, princess!”
 
Tenchi asks Sasami, “Sasami, please tell us that this is a joke.”
 
Sasami tells Tenchi, displaying a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist and with a cold sly tone, “Is seeing the light a joke, Tenchi?” Sasami points to Tenchi and she says, with a cold sly tone, “And it is time that I showed you what Sartorius-sama showed me.”
 
Rei says, getting in-between Sasami and the others and with a dark nasty tone, “I don't think so, brat! You have to deal with me first!”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly tone, “That's not nice, but Sartorius-sama told me to expect that from a nonbeliever. So, I think that you should be taught a lesson about allowing yourself to stay in the dark.” Sasami snaps her fingers and Rei then hears the sound of something coming from the air. She turns to see three white roses heading for her and she barely manages to duck in time before those roses can hit her.
 
Rei takes out her `dark henshin wand', looks towards where the attack came from, sees Tuxedo Mask, and Rei says, with a dark snarl, “You, again, cape boy?! Haven't you already caused enough pain by breaking my princess' heart?! But if you want a tussle, you got one, pal!”
 
Eternal Darkness Mars Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Rei was bathed in dark red and black flames as her uniform tears off as the flames surround her, the flames transform into her sailor fuku and accessories, and Eternal Sailor Dark Mars replaces Rei Hino.
 
Ayeka states, curiously, “That's the Sailor Scout of Mars? She looks darker than I thought and how I've seen her on television.”
 
Dark Mars tells Tuxedo Mask, with a dark nasty tone, “All right, cape boy, I've been looking to pay you back for abandoning Serena, so, bring it on!”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, with a cold serious tone, “I would never abandon, Serena, Rei!”
 
Dark Mars retorts, with a dark nasty tone, “Bah! Bah! You already did asshole! When you broke her heart by joining that vile cult, now, shut up and fight!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, in a cold plain tone, “I wish that we didn't have to, but you give us no other choice, Sailor Mars.” Dark Mars looks to the source of the voice to see Sailor Pluto swing her Garnet Staff, which is mainly sickly white in color, right at her. Dark Mars barely manages to dodge the attack and Sailor Pluto leaps out of the way to avoid any counterattack.
 
Dark Mars says, with a dark snarl, “If you want to play rough, dorks, then let's play rough!” Dark Mars creates a sphere of dark energy in her hands and launches right at Sailor Pluto, which slams in her chest, and sends her flying into Tuxedo Mask causing both of them to land in the sand with a loud `crash'. Dark Mars rushes at the two of them and she thinks in her mind, in a dark serious tone, “Got to get rid of these dorks fast so I can get Tenchi and his two female friends out of here!” Dark Mars leaps into the air and drop kicks her two `former' comrades, but Sailor Pluto and Tuxedo Mask roll out of the way causing Dark Mars high-heeled right foot to slam into the sand, but with her new enhanced strength, it sends sand flying into the air causing Ayeka, Tenchi, Ryoko, and Sasami to cover their eyes to prevent them from getting sand in them. Dark Mars turns towards Sailor Pluto and Tuxedo Mask, who attack her with Tuxedo Mask using his cane, which is also sickly white, and Sailor Pluto with her Garnet Staff, but Dark Mars easily avoids their attacks and counters whenever she could, even through she doesn't have a weapon.
 
Sasami says to Tenchi, with a cold sly grin, “Now, with that bad lady out of the way, Tenchi, I think that we should start our duel.”
 
Ayeka calls out, seriously, “Sasami, wake up!”
 
Ryoko yells out, with a serious tone, “Yeah, kiddo, that freak brainwashed you! You aren't thinking straight!”
 
Just then another female voice calls out, in a cold serious tone, “The only ones that aren't think straight are you!” Sakura then appears behind Ayeka and knocks her out with a powerful karate chop to the neck.
 
Tenchi calls out, stunned, “Ayeka!”
 
Just then a male voice shouts out, with a cold plain tone, “Not so fast, pal!” Just then a strong wind throws Tenchi back to the sand.
 
Ryoko yells out, stunned, “Tenchi!” But just then Yusuke appears in front of Ryoko and with one powerful bone-crunching punch, Yusuke slams his fist into Ryoko's chest, knocking the air out of here and Yusuke then bashes her in the face, knocking her out.
 
Tenchi yells out, shocked, “Ryoko! Ayeka!” Dark Mars, still fighting Sailor Pluto and Tuxedo Mask, looks to see Yusuke and Sakura take the unconscious Ayeka and Ryoko to Kagome and Keiko, who are waiting by two wooden crosses, Yusuke and Sakura put them on the crosses, holding them on by chains, and Kagome puts a group of charms around them, which give off a sickly white light, while Keiko puts two sets of three metal shackles on them, one around their around their necks and two around their arms.
 
Dark Mars calls out, with a dark angered tone, “What in the hell do you think that you are doing?!”
 
Kagome replies, with a cold serious tone, “What do you think, Rei?! Helping your childhood friend into the light!”
 
Dark Mars yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Not if I can help it!”
 
Keiko tells Dark Mars, with a cold sly smile, “Don't even try it, Rei! If you do anything, those shackles will be activated and they will be shocked to death with thousands of volts of electric energy.”
 
Dark Mars exclaims, with a dark angered tone, “You rotten SOB!”
 
Sakura says, with a cold sly tone, “Did your mother kiss you with that mouth?”
 
Tenchi calls out, worriedly, “Stop this! Leave them alone!”
 
Keiko throws Tenchi a duel disk, which lands near his feet, and she says, with a cold sly smile, “We will. After you duel her and lose because Sasami has destiny on her side.”
 
Dark Mars yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Don't do it, Tenchi! If you duel her, you'll end up like her!”
 
Tenchi puts the duel disk onto his left wrist, puts his dueling deck inside, and calls out, seriously, “I have to! To save Sasami, Ryoko, and Ayeka!”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly smile, “And you will Tenchi, when you and they see the light, and together, we will be real peace and happiness to the whole universe.” The two duelists activate their duel disks, their life-points counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Sasami and Tenchi yell out in unison as their duel started.
 
Starting Scores:
Sasami: 4000
Tenchi: 4000
 
Sasami draws one card from her deck and says, with a cold sly tone, “Ladies, first, Tenchi!” Sasami puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, strongly, “First, I play my Silent Magician Level Four in attack mode!” Soon after, Silent Magician LV4 (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Sasami puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Then I place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Tenchi draws one card from his deck and says, seriously, “My move!”
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly smile, “And since you draw, my Magician gets stronger by five hundred points!” Silent Magician LV4 gets a spell counter and its stats rise from 1000/1000 to 1500/1000.
 
Tenchi puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “First, I summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode!” Soon after, Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) comes to the field in defense mode. Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Swords of Revealing Light! This card stops your attacks for three turns!” Just then a group of swords made of light appear on the field and surrounds Sasami and her monsters. Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Finally, I place one card face-down and I end my turn!”
 
Sasami tells Tenchi, with a cold sly tone, “Is that it, Tenchi? Why do you try to defy destiny?”
 
Tenchi tells Sasami, with a serious tone, “Sasami, what's wrong with you?!”
 
Sasami tell Tenchi, with a cold serious tone, “There is nothing wrong with me, Tenchi! I've just seen the light!” Sasami draws one card, puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Next, I summon my Breaker the Magical Warrior in attack mode!” Soon after, Breaker the Magical Warrior (1600/1000-1900/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Sasami puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Level Up spell card! This card allows to me sacrifice my level four Silent Magician to summon my level eight Silent Magician!” Silent Magician LV4 vanishes from the field, a card comes out of Sasami's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Silent Magician LV8 (3500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Sasami then says, with a cold sly grin, “And since my Breaker has a spell counter on him, I can play his ability! Now, by getting rid of that counter, I can destroy one spell or trap card on your side of the field! And I choose your Swords!”
 
Tenchi yells out, stunned, “Oh no!” Breaker's stats reduce down from 1900/1000 to 1600/1000, his sword glows, and launches a wave at the hologram of the Swords of Revealing Light card, destroying it.
 
Sasami then yells out, in a cold tone, “Now, Silent Magician, destroy his Big Shield Gardna!” Silent Magician LV8 launches a beam of mystical power at Big Shield Gardna and destroying it.
 
Tenchi pushes a button on his duel disk and says, “I play my trap: Soul Rope!” Tenchi's face-down card is revealed to be the Soul Rope trap card and Tenchi calls out, “Now, for one thousand life-points, I can summon one monster from my deck that's level four or below since you destroyed one of my monsters in battle!” Tenchi's life-points reduce by 1000, but then the shackles on Ayeka and Ryoko activate and they cry out in pain as they are shocked. Tenchi calls out, stunned, “Ayeka! Ryoko! What in the hell is going on?!”
 
Sasami tells Tenchi, with a cold sly grin, “That's simple, Tenchi. Every time that you lose life-points, my sister and Ryoko get shocked by those shackles.”
 
Dark Mars and Tenchi gasp in shock and Dark Mars yells out, in a dark angered tone, “That's sick! And to your own sister!”
 
Sasami replies, with a cold sly grin, “Sartorius-sama told me that sometimes you have to teach tough love in order for help those you love to see the light.” Tenchi looks into the eyes of Sasami, sees the coldness in her eyes, and Tenchi's anger reach levels of new heights causing his Juraian power to `flare up' with his Juraian mark to appear on his forehead. Now, he knows that he has to win this duel no matter what.
 
The shock wakes up Ayeka and Ryoko and Ayeka yells out, indignantly, “What in the world is going on here?! Who is responsible for this?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a cold nasty tone, “Why do you and your pirate friend shut up and watch the duel?!”
 
Ryoko calls out, with a deadly serious tone, “Oh, yeah, I . . .!!” Ryoko tries to break free, but she couldn't even move her restraints.
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, wench, but these spell scrolls negate your powers along the Juraian Princess.”
 
Ryoko calls out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Tenchi goes through his deck, takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, puts the card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Don't worry, Ayeka, I'll save you, Ryoko, and Sasami! Now, thanks to my trap, I can play Gearfried the Iron Knight!” Soon after, Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800/1600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Sasami puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, coldly, “I'll place this face-down and call it a turn.”
 
Tenchi draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Release Restraint! With this spell card, since Gearfried the Iron Knight is on the field, I can sacrifice him to summon his true form! Gearfried, I release you, so, show your true self!” Tenchi sends his Gearfried the Iron Knight card to the graveyard, a card comes out of his deck, Tenchi puts the card on his duel disk, Gearfried's armor explodes off his body, and Gearfried the Swordsmaster (2600/2200) comes to the field in attack mode. Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Jewel Sword spell card! This gives my Gearfried an extra three hundred attack points!” Jewel Sword appears in Gearfried's hands and his stats rise from 2600/2200 to 2900/2200.
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly grin, “That's not enough to take out my Magician.”
 
Tenchi tells Sasami, “Expect that since I've given Gearfried an equip spell card, he can now automatically destroy one monster on your side of the field! Like your Magician!” Sasami gasps as Gearfried swings his sword, Silent Magician vanishes as it is destroyed, and Tenchi calls out, “Now, Gearfried attack Sasami's Breaker!” Gearfried gives out a loud battle cry, he swings his sword, destroying Sasami's Breaker, and she loses 1300 life-points as a result of the attack.
 
Sasami pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, in a cold tone, “That was mean, Tenchi, but should pay you back! I reveal my Michizure trap card!” Sasami's face-down card is revealed to be the Michizure trap card and Sasami says, with a cold sly grin, “Since you destroy my monster, it is only fair that I send your monster to the graveyard too!”
 
Tenchi's Gearfried is destroyed, Tenchi draws one card from his deck, and says, “Since my monster was given Jewel Sword, I can draw one more card from my deck.” Tenchi thinks in his mind, “Why didn't Sasami use her trap when I destroyed her Magician?” Tenchi puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Next, I summon my Obnoxious Celtic Guardian in defense mode!” Soon after, Obnoxious Celtic Guardian (1400/1200) comes to the field in defense mode. Tenchi puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “Then I end with two cards face-down on the field!”
 
Current Score:
Sasami: 2700
Tenchi: 3000
 
Sasami draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Sasami and Tenchi then draw until they have six cards in their hands, Sasami puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I play my Pot of Greed! Giving me two more cards!” Sasami draws two more cards from her deck, Sasami puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Then I play my Trap Booster spell card! I discard one card from my hand to play one trap card from my hand!” Sasami discards one card from her hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, the hologram of the Coffin Seller Continuous trap card appears on the field, and calls out, “Now, I play my Coffin Seller trap card! Now, for every one of your monsters that goes bye-bye, you lose three hundred life-points!” Sasami puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Level Modulation! This card allows me to summon a high-level monster from my graveyard as long as I allow you to draw two cards from your deck!” Tenchi draws two cards from his deck and Sasami calls out, “Now, I summon the monster that I sent to my graveyard with my Trap Booster spell: Armed Dragon level seven!” Soon after, Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Tenchi says, worriedly, “Oh, great.”
 
Sasami puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, with a cold sly smile, “Next, I sacrifice my quite dragon to summon Armed Dragon level ten!” Armed Dragon LV7 explodes and Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) takes its place. Sasami discards one card to the graveyard and she says, coldly, “Then I play my dragon's effect! I sacrifice one card from my hand in order to destroy your monsters!” Just then Armed Dragon LV10 fires a sonic wave that destroys Tenchi's monster and Coffin Seller takes 300 life-points from his score while Ayeka and Ryoko get shocked from the shackles.
 
When the shock is done, Ayeka calls out, worriedly, “Tenchi!”
 
Ryoko says, seriously, “He doesn't have any defense!”
 
Sasami puts the last card in her hand in the spell/trap slots and says, “Finally, I'll play the card that will give me victory! White Veil!” Just then Armed Dragon LV10 becomes pitch white with evil violet glowing eyes.
 
Tenchi thinks in his mind, “I don't know what that card is, but I sense pure evil from it. I just hope this card will stop it!” Tenchi pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, seriously, “I reveal my face-down card! Mystical Space Typhoon!” Tenchi's face-down card is revealed to be the Mystical Space Typhoon Quick-Spell card, Sasami gasps in shock, and Tenchi calls out, seriously, “With this card, I can destroy one of your spell or trap cards and I choose that White Veil card!” A huge wind then destroys White Veil causing Armed Dragon LV10 to return to normal.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?! How did counter White Veil?! He isn't a Chosen Duelist!”
 
Sasami calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “No fair! No fair! You will pay for that Tenchi! Armed Dragon, finish Tenchi off with Dragon Gravity Bomb!” Armed Dragon LV10 prepares a huge black energy bomb to finish off Tenchi.
 
Tenchi pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Not so far, Sasami! I play my face-down! Nutrient Z!” Tenchi's other face-down card is revealed to be the Nutrient Z trap card and Tenchi says, with a sly smile, “Since your attack is able to do two thousand or more damage to my life-points, I can play this card and it boosts my life-points by four thousand before it hits!” Tenchi's life-points then increase by 4000 and Armed Dragon LV10 launches its attack slamming into Tenchi causing him to yell out in shock as he loses 3000 life-points while Ayeka and Ryoko cry out in pain as they are shocked by the shackles. Normally, the shackles, even for Ayeka, wouldn't be too extreme, but without their powers, the shock was strong enough to knock Ryoko and Ayeka back into unconsciousness.
 
Sasami says, with a cold sly grin, “I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Sasami: 2700
Tenchi: 3700
 
Tenchi draws one card from his deck and he thinks, looking at Ayeka and Ryoko, “Don't worry, Ayeka, I will save you, Ryoko, and Sasami. I just hope that I have something in my hand to end this madness.” Tenchi looks at the cards in his hand, the card that he drew, and he gives a sly smile. Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “All right, I'll start this turn off with Landstar Forces! This spell card allows me to special summon all monsters with `Landstar' in its name right now!” Tenchi puts three cards from his hand on his duel disk and calls out, “And I have three cards! I summon Swordsman of Landstar, Brigadier of Landstar, and Knight of Landstar!” Soon after, Swordsman of Landstar (500/1200), Brigadier of Landstar (900/1200), and Knight of Landstar (1000/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Tenchi then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I sacrifice them to summon Gilford the Lightning!” Sasami gasps as the three monsters vanishes and Gilford the Lightning (2800/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Keiko yells out, stunned, “Not that card!”
 
Tenchi shouts out, in a serious tone, “And since Gilford was summoned by three sacrifices, all monsters on your side of the field are destroyed!” Gilford takes out his sword, swings it forward, and lightning destroys Sasami's Armed Dragon. Tenchi then calls out, with a serious tone, “Now, Gilford, attack Sasami and end this duel! Lightning Sword!” Gilford gives out a battle cry as he slams his sword into the ground creating a huge lightning storm that slams into Sasami causing her to scream out as she loses 2800 life-points ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Sasami: 0
Tenchi: 3700
 
With the duels end, the final holograms fade away and Sasami faints onto the ground causing Tenchi to run up to her and put her into his arms.
 
Kagome calls out, stunned, “What the hell?! Who did he win that duel?! Destiny was on Sasami's side!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a dark venomous tone, “He won that duel just like I did this! Mars, get out of the way!” Dark Mars leaps into the sky as a black sphere of energy slams near Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Pluto, sending them flying into the air, and causing them to land on the sand.
 
Sakura calls out, in a cold serious tone, “Where in the hell did that come from?!” All of the SOL members look to the source to see Eternal Sailor Eclipse with MetalGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Lillymon, Garudamon, Zudomon, ExVeemon, and Nefertimon, with Kari on her back, flying in the air and the elder Digidestined and Cody, Jaden, and Tyranno being behind Alister, who had his Spirit Lance at ready, Katina, with a Rose Whip ready along with Kurama, Kuwabara, with his Spirit Sword at ready, Ankylomon, and Hikari, Kira, and Davis, with their Spirit Guns at the ready.
 
Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, with a dark nasty tone, “Forget about us?!” Just then the SOL members see Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura's expression softens a bit, but when she sees the dark angered expression in his eyes, her cold expression returns.
 
Davis yells out, with a dark angered tone, “I knew that you Society Geeks were low, but this is just sick! You have ten seconds to leave or you are all dead meat!”
 
Yusuke tells Davis, with a cold annoyed tone, “Do you think that you can beat me?!”
 
Kira says, with a dark nasty tone, “You might survive our triple Spirit Guns, but would your damn girlfriend would?!”
 
Keiko calls out, shocked, “You wouldn't!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark angered tone, “Want to try us traitor?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, with a cold serious tone, “We can't win! We're outnumbered!”
 
Yusuke says, with a cold annoyed snort, “Fine, but this isn't over!” Yusuke looks at Sailor Eclipse and thinks, in a cold angered tone, “I don't know what you did to fuck up my sisters, bitch, but I will undo and they will be back with Keiko and me!” Soon after, Yusuke grabs Keiko by the waist, Tuxedo Mask gets Kagome, and all of the SOL members take off into the distance.
 
Davis says, with a dark annoyed snort, “Cowards.”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells Davis, “We can't worry about them now.” Dark Mars burns the spell scrolls, releasing the spell on Ayeka and Ryoko, and Alister uses his Spirit Lance to break them from of their restraints and the electric shackles.
 
Kari asks, worriedly, “Will they be okay?”
 
Joe checks over them and says, with a nod, “They got some nasty shocks, but they will be okay.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “We can bring them to our friend, Yukina, and she can heal them.”
 
Dark Mars goes over to Tenchi, who is holding Sasami, and she says, plainly, “I'm sorry, Tenchi. I didn't want you or your friends to get involved in this.”
 
Tenchi tells Dark Mars, with an angered scowl on his lips, “It isn't your fault, Rei. It is the fault of Sartorius and his Society. I didn't want to believe that there is someone that evil in the world, but I guess I was wrong as usual. I never thought that he would Sasami because she is just a young child compared to the rest of us. And putting us through this sick duel, it is more reason to know that you are right.” Tenchi then allows Dark Mars to see the anger and rage forming against his face and Tenchi tells Dark Mars, with a serious, angered, and determined tone, “I want to do what it takes to stop them! They can't get away with crimes like this! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know! I want to stop them for doing anything like this to anyone else like what they did to Sasami, Ayeka, and Ryoko and I have to save Kiyone and Mihoshi from them. Please let me help!” Dark Mars nods her head with a serious tone while Davis' D-Terminal beeps and Davis answers his D-Terminal.
 
With the unconscious Ayeka and Ryoko being loaded onto Nefertimon and Kari asks Davis, seeing him looking at his D-Terminal, “What is it, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a dark sly smile, “It's Izzy! He says that Washu might have solution to help take down these Society Dorks!”
 
Tai calls out, seriously, “What are we waiting for?! Let's get back!”
 
Dark Mars escorts Tenchi, who has the unconscious Sasami in his arms, and she says, with a dark determined tone, “Right!”
 
(A short time soon after; Back at the Slifer Red dorms)
 
Returning to the Slifer Red dorms, we find Jaden, Tyranno, Naruto, Sasuke, Inuyasha and Kagome's friends from the Feudal Era, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Kurama, Serena, Rei, Davis, Kari, Cody, the elder Digidestined, and all of their Digimon with Washu. Tenchi is with Sasami, Ayeka, and Ryoko, who are inside Chazz's former redesigned dorm room before he became part of the SOL, as Yukina heals them.
 
Naruto yells out, with a serious tone, “So, what is this solution that can help us those dorks and their `Master' once and for all?!”
 
Washu tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “It is simple, Naruto. In order to beat a powerful organization like the Society of Light, you need to build a rival organization just as powerful.”
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “What can of solution is that?! We would need a lot of money and connections in order to build a rival organization real quick as well as members. How are we going to get that?!”
 
Tyranno tells Matt, with a serious tone, “I think that the Slifer Red students that are left on our side are most likely sick and tried of those assholes and plus, with plenty of leaders in Serena, Davis, and Tai around here, I'm sure that we can rally the new troops to our side, especially with the promise to able to make them immune to Sartorius' hellish light and the ability to block their powers.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's a good point. I think we can find plenty of students here that are sick and tried of those freaks and the more we free from them, the more allies on our side.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Plus, we have Digidestined that have `connections' including Michael from America, whose dad is a movie star.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “And I've got an immediately source that we can use and he is a Chosen Duelist like Meatball Head, Jay, Sasuke, and the rest of us not with that freak!”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Aster Phoenix.”
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “What?! But that guy doesn't want anything to do with us and he is off on his own agenda!”
 
Kurama tells Rei, with a logical tone, “Naruto has a point, Rei. Aster Phoenix, even through he is a Chosen Duelist, doesn't want to fight with us.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “He doesn't have to fight with us, Kurama. All we need is his money and connections since he is a top level pro-duelist before he came here to Duel Academy.”
 
Kari asks Rei, “How are you going to convince him?”
 
Rei replies, with a sly grin, “By giving him an offer that he can't refuse.” The rest of our heroes and heroines wondered what Rei meant about that, especially our Moon Princess.
 
(In Duel Academy's harbor; in the late afternoon hours)
 
In the late afternoon hours, we find Aster Phoenix sitting on his yacht as he looks towards the sky and then he hears people coming up the gangplank. He turns to see Rei Hino and Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya heading up to the deck to meet him.
 
Aster asks, perplexed at Rei's new appearance, “Rei Hino, is that you?”
 
Rei replies, with her sarcastic tone, “Who were you expecting, Diana of Wales?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile, “It can't only be you. And who is this kid?”
 
Davis yells out, annoyed, “Who are you calling kid, wiseass?! The name is Daisuke Motomiya!”
 
Aster says, with a nod, “I heard about you. You are one of those friends to those `Digidestined' kids that came here. Kari Kamiya, Takeru Takashi, Ken Ichijouji, and Yolei Inoue and I heard you are one of these `Digidestined' yourself.”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a serious tone, “He is also cousin to Yugi Moto and the final Chosen Duelist.”
 
Aster gives a rare gasp of shock and exclaims, in a rare stunned tone, “You've got to be joking?!”

Rei and Davis say, in unison and in serious tones, “Do we look like we're going?!”
 
Aster is shocked for a few minutes, but his expression returns to his sly expression and he asks, with a sly tone, “So, what's someone like you want with me?”
 
Rei tells Aster, in a plain and serious tone, “Aster, we know that you have money and connections as a pro-duelist. And we need those to fund our organization.”
 
Aster asks, curiously, “Your organization?”
 
Rei tells Aster, “My friends and I are going to start our organization rivaling the Society of Light in order to take those dweebs down, once and for all! We have plans for the members, but in order to get it going right away, we need immediately money and connections.”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile, “And that's where I come in. Sorry, Rei, good luck with your new organization to get back your friends, but keep me out.”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a sly smile, “What if we offer you a top membership in the organization and our organization will aid you to help you find your father's card and the one that took your dad away from you?” Aster gives Rei a curious eye and Rei tells Aster, with a sly grin, “Think about it, Aster. You don't have to work with us, but with top members in our organization, you can have access to any and all information that we gather and with people like the cousin of the King of Games in our organization as well as access to sons of movie stars, like with the Digidestined, and right now, I know that you heard that Serena and Hikari have gained leadership of Duel Academy.”
 
Aster asks Rei, with a sly tone, “Yeah, right, Rei.”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a sly grin, “Okay, fine, then. If we get some hot information on the person that took your dad away from you, we'll keep it to ourselves.” Rei turns away and Aster gives a serious look.
 
Aster calls out, seriously, “Hold it!”
 
Rei turns around to face him and states, with a mock innocent tone, “Yes?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly grin, “All right, you've got my money and support, but don't think that I'm working with you.”
 
Rei replies, with a sly smile, “Wouldn't have it any other way?”
 
Aster asks, curiously, “By the way, what are you calling your new organization?”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “The Shadow Academia.” Rei and Aster then shake their hands and sealing the `deal' with Aster.
 
(Evening; Within Academy harbor)
 
It is evening at Duel Academy and in the night's glow, we find two white-clad figures heading up to the harbor and when we get a closer look, we find them to be Alexis Rhodes and Ami Mizuno.
 
Ami tells Alexis, perplexed, “What in the world is going on with Serena and the other nonbelievers? They are being so violent and they actually attacked us!”
 
Alexis tells Ami, with a cold serious tone, “I know, Ami. With Serena and Hikari in charges, it will be harder to save the world with them holding us back from helping others see the light. I'm not sure what's going on, but we are damn well going to find out.”
 
The two continue walking for a few minutes, but when they get near the lighthouse, a familiar male voice calls out, with a dark harsh tone, “What are you dorks doing around these parts?!” Ami and Alexis gasp at the sound of the voice and they look to see Jaden Yuki leaning against the lighthouse and looking at them with a dark harsh glare.
 
Alexis replies, with a cold plain tone, “We were going here to think and that's something that you don't do. Now, leave.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a dark nasty tone, “Last time I checked, dweeb, my friends, Serena Tsukino and Hikari Urameshi, were in charge and not you. Plus, this is a public place, so, I have damn well every right to be here as you! So, if you don't like it, then leave!”
 
Alexis yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! Jaden, what in the hell is the matter with you?! First, this new style of clothing, then you allow Serena to turn Chazz into mince meat in that Shadow Duel, and then Serena, Rei, and Davis attack our dorm not to mention a lot of other stuff! What in the world is up with you?!”
 
Jaden rolls his eyes and yells out, “Didn't I say what we did was none of your business, dork?! Now, why don't you be good dogs and go back to your `Master'?! Do you `all hail the light' shit that you do with that freak of a `Master'?!”
 
Alexis and Ami gives cold harsh glares at Jaden and Alexis tells Jaden, in a cold serious tone, “You take that back, Jaden!”
 
Jaden replies, with a dark harsh tone and glare, “Or you will what?! Last time that I checked, you don't have any friends to help the two of you!” Jaden then turns around menacing, cracks his knuckles, and in an instant, he was right in front of them.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, “How did he get so fast?!” But before Alexis could respond, Jaden rams his fist into her chest causing her to cough out a lot of air and then Jaden grabs her by the collar, throwing her to the lighthouse causing it to crack on impact.
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “Alexis!” Ami takes her henshin, which has a sickly white staff and wings, and prepares to transform.
 
Just then another familiar female voice yells out, in a dark serious tone, “I don't think so, bitch!” Ami turns around only to get hardly slapped in the face by our `darkened' Moon Princess, knocking her to the ground, and knocking her henshin wand out of her hand. Serena then grabs Ami by the throat, gets her to her feet, and flings her into a group of barrels, knocking them down. On the meanwhile, Jaden rams his right knee into Alexis' chest, breaking a few of her ribs, and Alexis coughs out a little blood.
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a dark sly and somewhat sadistic grin on his lips, “How does it feel bitch? To feel helpless like the others you've bullied into your dorm.”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, weakly, “Jaden . . . this isn't you . . .”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a dark sly tone, “Sorry, wench, but I am Jaden Yuki. I've just been reborn.”
 
Alexis says, in a cold plain tone, “Yeah, into a monster!”
 
Jaden calls out, in a dark angered tone, “Be silent, wench!” Jaden then rams his fists into Alexis' face and chest, hurting her even more, and forcing her to cough out some more blood. Jaden then puts his right foot on the blonde's head and slams it into the ground, causing her to get a nasty gash to her forehead. Alexis can't believe that this is happening and Jaden, `Mr. Nice Guy', was ruthless beating her to the ground. Jaden then puts Alexis back up to her feet and he says, with dark sly grin on his lips, “I've got a long list of crimes for you to answer for, including that time that you forced me to duel that fucking loser, Bob Banter, for `spying' on you! Well, guess what, witch?! The only people that would spy on you have LOW tastes in women and it is time to teach you lesson in crime and punishment!” Soon after, Jaden then ruthless beats Alexis for the three minutes and not giving her any time to use her ninja skills on him while Ami, with a nasty gash on her forehead, weakly wakes up from Serena's `surprise' attack to witness Alexis' beaten and bloody form slump down to the concrete `floor' of the harbor.
 
Serena tells Alexis, with a dark sly smile, “Maybe that will teach you that we are never becoming part of your fucking dorm!”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a dark nasty tone, “Oh, by the way, Kari Kamiya gives her regards!” Jaden then spits on Alexis' forehead and Serena and Jaden run off into the distance.
 
Ami yells out, horrified, “Alexis!” Ami runs over to her fallen SOL comrade and scans her with computer to get a report on her condition. Ami then thinks, looking towards the Slifer Dorm, “Serena! Jaden! Why?! Why are you doing this?! You were never so violent to us before, so, why now?!”
 
(Later that evening; Back in the `White Dorm')
 
Returning to the `White Dorm', all of the SOL members, including Kiyone and Mihoshi, who are wearing adult female SOL uniforms, are assembled in the main hallway of the `White Dorm' as Ami recounts the horrible `incident' with Serena and Jaden. When she was done, they were flabbergasted at what happened.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “No way! Jay would never do something like that!”
 
Keiko says, with a cold serious tone, “I agree with Yusuke! He has been acting weird, but he would never do something like this!”
 
Ami tells Keiko and Yusuke, solemnly, “It's hard to believe, myself, but he did. And Serena allowed him to do it! From the look in her eyes, it was like she was enjoying Alexis' suffering by Jaden's hands!”
 
The rest of Serena's `former' friends and boyfriend gasp in shock and Darien yells out, in a cold serious tone, “I can't believe that Ami!”
 
Trista tells Darien, with a cold logical tone, “However, Darien, Serena-hime, infected with this `dark power', might not be thinking straight and she along with the other nonbelievers have show new violent tendency with the pervious attacks as a good example.”
 
Just then Jasmine's voice calls out, in a cold harsh tone, “Well, I think it is time to pound some sense into that Meatball Head and that Slifer Slacker!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Jasmine and Mindy with duel disks having their dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists.
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “Where are you going?”
 
Jasmine says, with cold venom in her tone, “Where do you think, Mina? To teach your princess and that Slifer Slacker some manners!”
 
Keiko goes over to them and exclaims, blocking their path, “Hold up! Master Sartorius told us not to go near the nonbelievers until they saw the light!”
 
Mindy calls out, with cold venom in her tone, “And that time is now!” The two of them push Keiko out of the way and they leave through the mainly repaired hole and to the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Kagome asks, with a cold plain tone, “Now, what do we do?”
 
Atticus says, with a cold plain tone, “Let them go. When those girls want to do something, it will take the end of the world to stop them!”
 
Syrus nods his head in agreement and asks, curiously, “Will they be all right?”
 
Yusuke tells Syrus, with a cold plain tone, “You're asking me, Syi?”
 
(In front of the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime later into that evening)
 
Later that evening, we find ourselves back in the Slifer Red dorm as we find our `darkened' heroes and heroines in front a campfire, roasting marshmallows and having soda pop, celebrating the birth of their `Shadow Academia' organization, which they will announce the following day. They've managed to get the support of the teachers, the students, Slifer Red not in the SOL and all of the transfer students, and facility and they've developed their `power base' in money and `connections'. Jaden and Naruto will represent the Slifer Red dorm, Tyranno and Tenchi will represent the Ra Yellow dorm, and Serena and Davis will represent the Obelisk Blue dorm while Ms. Fontaine and female leader of the DAS will represent the facility and teachers in the `council' for the affairs of the Shadow Academia organization.
 
Right now, Serena and Jaden told what happened with Alexis and Ami and Tyranno yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Excellent work, Sarge! I didn't know that you had it in you!”
 
Sasuke tells Jaden, with a dark sly grin, “I'm impressed, Jaden. You do have a bit of that `killer instinct' in you.”
 
Naruto yells out, in a dark excited tone, “No joke, Jay! That's showing them, believe it!”
 
Kari tells Jaden, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks for giving that wench a piece of my mind and some payback for turning me into one of Sartorius' tools!”
 
Jaden tells Kari, with a dark sly grin, “It was my pleasure, Kari! Anything for a friend!”
 
Davis tells Jaden, with a dark smile, “I'm glad that you did that to that white whore, Jay! That's showing them! The Society of Light is our enemy and they will be dealt with in the manner that we do with all of our enemies!”
 
Matt says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, being crushed by the strength of our unity and showing them that our friends and loved ones are not tools for Sartorius' sick games!”
 
Just then a loud female voice calls out, in a cold harsh tone, “JADEN YUKI, YOU AND SERENA TSUKINO ARE SO DEAD!!!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark snarl, “Oh, great. I know those voices.”
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Ditto.”
 
Rei states, with a dark plain tone, “No joke.” Everyone looks to the source and they see Jasmine and Mindy with cold harsh glares on their faces.
 
Naruto says, with a dark annoyed tone, “What do you dorks want?! We're eating dinner!”
 
Mindy says, with a cold nasty tone, “We're here to duel Jaden and Serena!”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark amused tone, “Don't make me laugh!”
 
Jasmine tells Serena and Jaden, “We know what do you did Ami and Alexis!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Those bitches have gotten what they deserve for these past months!”
 
Kari calls out, with dark nasty tone, “Yeah! I wish that I was there to give her a piece of my mind or in that whore's case, my foot!”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark serious tone, “We're not leaving until we duel Serena and Jaden!”
 
Rei and Kira get to their feet, attach duel disks to their left wrists, and Kira yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't make us laugh! You are worth their time, but we will duel you!”
 
Mindy calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Fine! But if we win, you will join us in the Society of Light!”
 
Rei replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Doubtful, dork! And WHEN we win, you are leaving the Society of Trash for good!”
 
Jasmine calls out, in a cold angered tone, “That does it! It's go time!”
 
Rei puts her dueling deck in her duel disk, causing a familiar dark violet and black glow, and yells out, darkly, “No joke, dweeb! However, we are playing by the Deck Master's rules, so, you choose your Deck Master right now!” Rei and Jasmine activate their duel disks, their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points, and the two of them go through their decks, looking for a monster to be their Deck Master, and Rei says, holding out a card, “I've got mine! Familiar-Possessed Hiita!” Soon after, Familiar-Possessed Hiita (1850/1500) appears by Rei's side.
 
Jasmine displays a card and she calls out, coldly, “I choose my Amazoness Paladin!” Soon after, Amazoness Paladin (1700/300) comes to Jasmine's side. The two duelists put their deck back in their duel disks and draw their first five cards as Izzy sets up camera equipment.
 
Davis asks Izzy, in a dark serious tone, “Is it ready, yet?”
 
Izzy checks the equipment and he says, with a nod, “Ready, Davis!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly smile, “Let's give these dorks a real show!”
 
(Back in the `White Dorm'; around this same time)
 
Back in the `White Dorm', the SOL members, including our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones look to see the big television screen come on to display Hikari Urameshi's grinning face.
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “It's Kari!”
 
Sakura says, with a cold annoyed tone, “What does she want now?!”
 
Hikari says, over the television screen, “Greetings, dork! It looks like you didn't heed our warnings and now, two of your fellow white dorks have decided to poison our party outside of the Slifer Red dorm with their presences, so, we've decided to teach them and you a lesson! Hope you like the entrainment!” Soon after, the screen shows Rei and Jasmine ready to duel with their Deck Masters by their sides.
 
Hinata yells out, stunned, “It's Jasmine!”
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “So, the other one that Kari must be talking about is Mindy.”
 
Yolei says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't like the look of this.”
 
Hikari then says, with a dark sly grin on her lips, “Hope you dorks like to see more of your fellow dweebs fall because this and the next duel with Mindy are going two `shocking' Shadow Games!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Sakura yells out, “You've got to be kidding me! They are still using Shadow Games!”
 
Syrus says, worriedly, “This isn't good! Look what happened to Chazz when Serena dueled him in a Shadow Game!” As the SOL members look on, some of their members cheer Jasmine on in her duel against the `nonbeliever'.
 
(Returning the Slifer Red dorm; as the duel gets underway)
 
Back at the Slifer Red dorm, with the rest of her friends and allies watching, Rei prepares to duel Jasmine with camera that Izzy set up allowing the whole of the `White Dorm' to watch the whole thing.
 
“Duel!” Rei and Jasmine yell out in unison as their duel starts.
 
Starting Scores:
Rei: 4000
Jasmine: 4000
 
Rei says, with a dark nasty tone, “Losers, first!”
 
Jasmine retorts, with a cold nasty tone, “Thanks!” Jasmine draws one card, puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “First, I summon Marauding Captain to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Marauding Captain (1200/700) comes to the field in attack mode, Jasmine puts another card from her hand on her duel disk, and she yells out, “And thanks to his special ability, I can summon one monster that's level four or below to the field from my hand! And I choose my Unfriendly Amazon!” Just then Unfriendly Amazon (2000/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Jasmine says, with a cold serious tone, “That ends my turn!”
 
Rei says, drawing one card from her deck and in a dark sarcastic tone, “Oh, I'm so scared! A puny swordsman and a dumb Amazon! What am I going to do? Wait! I know!” Rei then takes the Millennium Rod from her sub-space pocket, her body is engulfed in a dark violet aura as it glows, and dark violet and black clouds surround the two of them.
 
Mindy yells out, stunned, “Oh no! A Shadow Game!”
 
Rei says, with a dark nasty tone, “Ding! Ding! The little white twerp is right! This is a Shadow Game and this is the last duel that you will fight as a white dork!”
 
Jasmine calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Just make your move!”
 
Rei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “You will regret those words, dork! I play my Block Attack spell card! This card switches one of your monsters from attack mode to defense mode! And I choose your pathetic captain!” Marauding Captain then switches from attack mode to defense mode, Rei then puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Then I summon my Blazing Inpachi in attack mode!” Soon after, Blazing Inpachi (1850/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Rei then yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Now, my monster of flames, destroy her pathetic captain!”
 
As Blazing Inpachi goes over to its target, Jasmine says, in a cold serious tone, “That doesn't make sense! My monster is in defense mode!”
 
Rei then says, with a dark sly grin, “Then you overlooked my Deck Master! Thanks to my Hiita, when a Fire monster on my field attacks a monster in defense mode, the difference between its attack points and the defending monster's defense points are taken out of your life-points!” Jasmine gasps in shock as her monster is destroyed by Blazing Inpachi and she loses 1150 life-points, thanks to Rei's Deck Master. Just then Jasmine yells out in pain as she is shocked with dark electric energy by the dark clouds surrounding her and Rei and Rei tells Jasmine, after she is shocked and with a dark sly grin on her lips, “By the way, did I mention that those `shadow clouds' shock us with every life-point that we lose?!”
 
Jasmine yells out, in a cold serious tone, “That's not cool!”
 
Mindy calls out, horrified, “That's sick!”
 
Tai states, with a dark nasty tone, “Like what you and your fucking `Master' did to my sister wasn't?!”
 
Rei puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “I place three cards face-down and I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Rei: 4000
Jasmine: 2850
 
Jasmine draws one card from her deck and calls out, with a cold serious tone, “You will pay for that!” Jasmine puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Heavy Storm spell card! This card destroys every spell and trap card on the field!” Just then a huge storm comes onto the field and heads for Rei's face-down cards.
 
Rei pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Not so fast, dork! I play my trap! Judgment of Anubis!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be the Judgment of Anubis trap card and Rei says, discarding the last card in her hand to the graveyard, “Thanks to this card, I can negate your spell card by discarding one card, but that's not all! One monster on your side of the field is gone and you lose life-points equal to its attack points! And since you only have one monster, guess who has got to go?!”
 
Jasmine yells out, stunned, “No way!” Just then trap card sends an aura that negates Jasmine's spell card, her Unfriendly Amazon is destroyed, and Jasmine cries out in pain as she is shocked by more dark electric energy as she loses 2000 life-points.
 
Mindy calls out, horrified, “Jasmine!”
 
Jasmine puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, wearily, “I'm not done . . . yet . . . dork. I play my Amazoness Paladin in attack mode!” Soon after, Amazoness Paladin (1700/300) comes to the field in attack mode. Jasmine then says, coldly, “My Amazon gains one hundred attack points for every monster with `Amazoness' on the field, including herself!” Amazoness Paladin's stats then rise from 1700/300 to 1800/300, but then rise again from 1800/300 to 1900/300!
 
Jasmine and Mindy are perplexed and Rei says, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Well, it looks like you managed to fumble into your Deck Master's ability! It gives an `Amazoness' monster an extra one hundred attack points for every `Amazoness' or Warrior-type monster on the field, including the monster itself! But it is going to take more than that to defeat me!”
 
Jasmine puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a cold sly grin, “Doubtful since I've got destiny on my side! Now, I play my Lightning Blade spell card! It gives my Amazon an extra eight hundred attack points!” Amazoness Paladin's stats rise from 1900/300 to 2700/300! Jasmine then yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Now, my Amazon, destroy that peon!” Amazoness Paladin destroys Blazing Inpachi, taking away 850 life-points from Jasmine, and Rei is shocked by the dark electric energy, but she doesn't even flinch.
 
Mindy asks Rei, concerned, “Doesn't that hurt?”
 
Rei replies, with a dark sly grin, “Not a bit!”
 
Jasmine yells out, with a stunned tone, “You are a freak, now, Hino!”
 
Current Score:
Rei: 3150
Jasmine: 850
 
Rei draws one card from her deck and says, with a dark tone, “My draw.” Rei looks at her card and groans at it.
 
Jasmine says, with a cold sly tone, “Disappointed at your draw?”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly tone, “Actually, I'm disappointed since I'm going to end this duel and I wanted to prolong your suffering, dork!”
 
Jasmine calls out, stunned, “You're lying!”
 
Rei pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “You'll see! Reveal Soul Resurrection!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be Soul Resurrection trap card and Rei says, with a dark sly grin on her lips, “With this little trap, I can bring one Normal monster back to the field in defense mode! And since there is only one monster in my grave, you can tell who is coming back!” Soon after, Blazing Inpachi (1850/0) comes back to the field in defense mode. Rei puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “But there is more, dork, because I sacrifice him to summon my Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch in attack mode!” Blazing Inpachi vanishes from the field and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode in a field of fire. Rei then says, with a dark sly grin, “And thanks to his ability, when he comes to the field to play, I can choose one card in your hand and send it to the graveyard and if it is a monster, you lose life-points equal to one hundred times its level!” Rei then points to one of the two cards left in Jasmine's hand and calls out, darkly, “And I choose that one!” Jasmine gasps as the card is revealed to be Amazon Archer (800/1500), it bursts into flames, and Jasmine yells out as she is shocked again as she loses 300 life-points.
 
Jasmine says, with a cold angered tone, “Doesn't matter! My monster is stronger than your overgrown fire cracker!”
 
Rei pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Not when I play my Pump Up spell card!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be the Pump Up spell card and Jasmine gasps in shock.
 
Jasmine calls out, in disbelief, “No!”
 
Rei replies, with a dark sly grin, “Yes! This card doubles the power of my Monarch for this turn!” Thestalos' stats rise from 2400/1000 to 4800/1000! Rei then calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Now, my Monarch, crush that peon and end this duel!” Thestalos blast a stream of flames right at Amazoness Paladin, destroying it, and Jasmine screams out in extreme pain and agony as her whole body is shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as she loses 2100 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Rei: 3150
Jasmine: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms and dark clouds fade away as Jasmine falls to the ground, unconscious, with Mindy going over to her fallen friend.
 
Mindy calls out, horrified, “Jasmine, wake up! Wake up, damn it!”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly tone while putting her dueling deck in her duel disk causing it to glow a familiar black and dark violet for a moment, “Don't even bother, dork! She won't wake up until we are good and ready to wake her up!”
 
Mindy calls out, putting her deck in her duel disk and with a cold angered tone, “You will pay for this, you monsters!”
 
Kira tells Mindy, with a dark nasty tone, “Better to be monsters that heartless demons like you! Now, choose your damn Deck Master!”
 
Mindy displays a card in her hand and calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “I already did! My Harpie Lady number one!” Soon after, Harpie Lady 1 (1300/1400) appears by Jasmine's right side.
 
Kira displays a card from her deck and calls out, “And I choose my Babycerasaurus!” Babycerasaurus (500/500) appears by Kira's right side. After their duel disks activate, the two duelists draw five cards from their decks and their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points each.
 
“Duel!” The two duelists scream out as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Kira: 4000
Mindy: 4000
 
Mindy draws one card from her deck and calls out, coldly, “I'll start this off, nonbelievers!”
 
Kira replies, darkly, “Whatever, Society Dork!”
 
Mindy puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon Cyber Harpie in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Harpie (1800/1300) comes to the field in attack mode and then Cyber Harpie's stats rise from 1800/1300 to 2100/1300!
 
Kira says, with a dark sly grin, “So, you figured out that your Deck Master raises the power of all Wind monsters by three hundred attack points!”
 
Mindy says, with a cold sly grin, “I figured as much, Kira.” Mindy's Field spell slot opens up, she puts a card inside, and calls out, “Next, I play my Harpie's Hunting Ground!” Soon after, the field transforms into a large mountainous and grass area full of Harpie monsters in the air. Mindy says, with a sly grin, “This card gives every one of my Winged Beasts an extra two hundred attack and defense points and plus, when I summon a Harpie Lady or Harpie Lady Sisters, I can destroy one spell and trap card on the field!” Cyber Harpie's stats rise from 2100/1300 to 2300/1500! Mindy puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn there! You might have got lucky, but you can't stop destiny!”
 
Kira draws one card from her deck and calls out, with a dark tone, “I've had it with your `destiny' crap! It is time to shut up for good, dork! And here is how!” Just then Kira's body is engulfed in a dark violet and black glow, the Millennium Symbol appears on her forehead, and then two sets of black shackles appear on Kira's and Mindy's bodies with one shackle around their necks and two shackles on their upper arms with the black shackles having the Millennium Symbol in the center.
 
Mindy yells out, stunned, “These are the same shackles that Serena did Chazz in with her Shadow Game!”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly tone, “Well, it looks like your memory hasn't gone that bad, dork! That's right! And you should know that every time that we lose life-points, we get shocked!” Kira puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “But enough about that! On with the duel! And I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and then discard two from my hand!” Kira draws three cards from her deck, discard two from her hand, and calls out, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Premature Burial spell card! I give up eight hundred life-points to revive one monster from the graveyard!” Kira is then shocked by dark electric energy from the shackles, but she doesn't even flinch, which greatly disturbs Mindy. Kira then calls out, in a dark serious tone, “Now, I revive my second Babycerasaurus!” Soon after, another Babycerasaurus (500/500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mindy says, with a cold sly grin, “And what's that going to do?!”
 
Kira puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “A lot since I play my Big Evolution spell card! I sacrifice my dinosaur monster and this card stays on the field for three turns! Then I can summon any dino monster from my hand without a sacrifice!” Babycerasaurus vanishes from the field, Kira goes through her deck, and calls out, with a dark sly tone, “By the way, since my cute baby dino was sent to the grave by a card effect, I can summon one level four or below dinosaur monster from my deck to the field, but thanks to my Deck Master, when a dinosaur monster is destroyed by a card effect, I can summon another level four or below dino from my deck to the field! If you need me to dumb it down for you, dork: I can summon two dinosaurs right now!”
 
Mindy calls out, shocked, “No way!”
 
Kira takes two cards from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, puts the two cards on her duel disk, and calls out, “Oh, yes way, dweeb! So, I summon two Sabersaurus to the field in attack mode!” Just then two Sabersaurus (1900/1500 X 2) come to the field in attack mode. Kira puts one more card from her hand on her duel disk and calls out, “Oh, don't forget my spell card! I summon my Black Tyranno in attack mode!” Soon after, Black Tyranno (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mindy thinks in her mind, with a cold sly tone, “Ha! This nonbeliever thinks that she has got the drop on me! But thanks to my Negate Attack trap card, when she attacks, I end her turn! And my Harpies will crush her pea-brained monsters! I know that she can't beat destiny!”
 
Kira puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Don't think that I have forgotten about that face-down card?! Now, I play my Trap Booster! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Kira discards one card from her hand, puts the final card in her hand in the spell/trap slots, causing the hologram of the Darkness Veil trap card to appear on her side of the field, and calls out, “Now, I play my Darkness Veil trap card and I give it to my Black Tyranno!” Soon after, Mindy gasps as Kira's monster becomes pitch black with glowing red eyes! Kira then states, with a dark sly grin, “By the way, I don't think that you know when a monster with Darkness Veil attacks, all spell and trap cards on your side of the field are negated and gone and you lose four hundred points per card!”
 
Mindy calls out, horrified, “No, this can't be!”
 
Kira shouts out, with a dark sly tone, “Oh, but it can, dork! Now, my Tyranno, crush her winged freak!” Black Tyranno rushes in, Mindy's face-down and Field spell are destroyed, Cyber Harpie's stats go down to 2100/1300, and Black Tyranno crushes it while Mindy screams out in pain as she is shocked by the shackles while she loses 1300 life-points. Kira then calls out, with a dark serious tone, “And I'm done, yet, dweeb! Sabersaurus, attack this bitch directly and end this duel!” Both dinosaur monsters rush, they ram into Mindy, causing her to cough out blood from the chest as the attack physical hits with her the force of a strong blow from Urameshi sisters, and she then screams out in extreme pain and agony as she is shocked again from head to toe with dark electric energy as she loses 3800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kira: 3200
Mindy: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away while the shackles vanish from Kira's and Mindy's bodies as Mindy falls to the ground and into unconsciousness.
 
Kira calls out, with a dark sly smile, “That's game, dork!”
 
Davis yells out, with a dark excited tone, “Way to play, Kira!”
 
Tyranno shouts out, with a dark excited tone, “That was so dueling soldier! You took out that dork in one turn!”
 
Hikari tells Kira, with a dark sly smile, “That was so awesome, sis! I'm so proud of you!”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks, guys! When these dweebs mess with the best, they get beat like all the rest!”
 
Kuwabara calls out, in a dark excited tone, “You know it, Kira!”
Serena says, over the camera and with a dark sly grin, “Did you dorks see that?! This is what's going to happen to the rest of you if continue to fight us! We're not playing games or fooling around here?! We are here to protect the world from you dorks and make sure that your Society of Trash is demolished! This is war and your dorky friends, Chazz Princeton, Yusuke Urameshi, Alexis Rhodes, and my traitorous former friends and ex-boyfriend along the other white dorks that we demolished are just casualties in this war! You had better be the fuck smart and get out of the Society of Dorks right now!”
 
Jaden says, over the camera as it points at him with a dark sly and sadistic smirk on his face, “But if this isn't enough for you and you are too stupid to get the point and continue to challenge us! Well, here are four words for you: `Get your Games On!' Plus, don't forget who and what you are dealing with! Catch you losers later!”
 
Davis snaps his fingers and he says, with a dark sly grin as Izzy turns off the camera, “Hope that will give those dorks the message.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Now, let's get Jasmine and Mindy healed up.” But just then our `darkened' heroes and heroines sense something.
 
Kari asks, perplexed, “What was that?”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “An old friend of Jaden's is about to finally `wake up' and he is going to need some help.”
 
Rei asks Naruto and Sasuke, with a dark sly tone, “You, boys, ready for some action?”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark serious tone, “You had better believe it!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “Well, let's get Jasmine and Mindy inside and then let's get him out of that fucking `White Dorm'.”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly tone, “Copy that, girlfriend!” Soon after, the group of darkened heroes and heroines prepare to get the unconscious former SOL members into the Slifer Red dorm for safety before they head over to the `White Dorm' for a visit.
 
(Back in the `White Dorm'; on the meanwhile)
 
Within the `White Dorm's' infirmary, we find the seemly unconsciousness Chazz Princeton lying down on the bed while he is connected to monitors by `pads' on his chest and breathing mask over his mouth and nose. While Bastion and Atticus, who left the main hallway to check on Chazz, have their backs turn, we get closer to Chazz's face and we get really close, his eyes shoot open as he starts to look at where he is and what is going on.
 
Chazz thinks in his mind, “What the hell is going on?! Am I in the Obelisk Blue dorm?!” When Chazz moves his eyes towards Bastion and Atticus, he seems them in them with their white clothing and Bastion with his white hair and Chazz thinks in a serious tone, “What the hell?! Is that Atticus and Bastion?! What in the hell is with those weirdo white clothes and Bastion's hair?!” Just then some of his memories about his time in the Society of Light come back to him, Chazz's eyes show anger, his right hand, turned into a fist, shakes, and he thinks, with a dark angered tone, “Damn it! I remember Sartorius beating in that duel and now, even I don't know what is fully going on, but I do know that freak did something to me while I was `out' and I know that these dorks in weirdo white clothes are bad news! That asshole used me, I don't remember how, but I know and he is going to pay! However, it is time to get out of here and I know exactly how to do it! Time for these dorks to become examples to Sartorius why the Chazz isn't a puppet!” Chazz slowly gets to a sitting position, racks his fist for `battle', and sneaks up on Atticus and Bastion, who are about to become unknowing examples of why you don't get Chazz Princeton mad . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 6: Battles of Light and Dark: We join the SOL members, shocked and stunned from the aftermath of the loss of Jasmine and Mindy to our `darkened' heroes and heroines, but then they get another shock when Chazz appears back in his `old style' of dress and they find out that he isn't on their side anymore when he shows that he has beaten up Atticus and Bastion. However, before they can take revenge for Chazz's `betrayal', our `darkened' heroes and heroines arrive to `escort' him out of the `White Dorm'. Soon after that and Jasmine and Mindy are `revived', they learn what happened to them and they immediately join our heroes and heroines, already reinforced with Tenchi and his female friends, in the fight stop the SOL and take down Sartorius. The following morning, the SOL are shocked to learn about the new Shadow Academia organization that our heroes and heroines created to stand against them and they are not liking it one bit! On the meanwhile, Serena is visited by another mysterious figure who tells her about a Forbidden deck of great dark power that's the opposite of her own Crystal Beast deck known as the Advanced Crystal Beast deck. Serena also finds out that it is being `guarded' by her old middle school teacher, Ms. Haruna Sakurada. Leaving Hikari Urameshi and Davis Motomiya in charge of Duel Academy, Serena and BlackGatomon travel back to her home town of Juuban and Serena confronts Ms. Haruna for the Advanced Crystal Beast deck. Ms. Haruna accepts Serena's challenge for it and Serena finds out that her old teacher is a good duelist herself with some tournament wins under her belt, but against the powers of darkness and Serena's monsters and determination, Serena's former teacher might stand a chance against our Moon Princess. In the aftermath of the duel, Serena returns to Duel Academy and our `darkened' heroes and heroines start their assault on the SOL, taking a good portion of their members out in a quick fashion. During these battles, Kari duels Ken in another ruthless Shadow Game to bring him back from the Society of Light. When that duel is done, our heroes and heroines decide to go for a big prize and take out one of the three Chosen Duelists in the Society of Light. The target: Keiko! Our heroes and heroines ruthless ambush Keiko and Davis, Kira, Hikari, Kuwabara, and Alister combine their powers to take down any enemies against them. Even `White Yusuke' doesn't stand a chance against incredible power sent against him and none other than our Moon Princess takes the stand to take down Keiko with her own Advanced Crystal Beast deck. It is Chosen Duelist against Chosen Duelist as `White Keiko' goes against `Yami/Dark Serena' in one of the most ruthless Shadow Games, yet! What is the `dark power' behind the Advanced Crystal Beast deck?! Will it give Serena enough power to take down one of her own fellow Chosen Duelists under Sartorius' control?! You will have to find out the answers on the next Twilight Wars coming up next time!
 
Well, this is it! This chapter is a bit shorter than some of the others, I think. Well, I just hope that you like it and it is exciting for all of you! And I've noticed the lack of Kagome with the earlier chapters and I'm sorry for that. Hopefully, this chapter will make up for it and you will see Jaden's and Serena's new Digimon partners digivolve soon enough. Plus, the Legendary Dragons will get their chance to strut their stuff soon enough too! And the couples will be revealed with the next few chapters. Now, please read and review and tell me what you though about this chapter. The duels in this chapter? The battle between Davis and `White Yusuke'? I will read your reviews as soon as I can and I will catch you on the flip-side, Crossover, Digi, Moon, and Dueling fans!