Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ New Allies, New Battles, and Same Old Fight ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wow! I've got to say that I really like where this is going! With over 95 reviews that are all positive, I'm really glad that people like my stories and hopefully, into the new year of 2008, this story will continue to keep being popular. Now, before I begin, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for OC villain, Tyku Ryuuzaki, his deck, his `looks', and his back-story. Plus, I would like to give inu-yusukekaiba102 credit for the OC character of Sanosake Higurashi, his personality, his look, his deck, and his `back-story', the scene between Melody and `White Kagome', and anything else not mentioned in this commentary. I would also like to give Drachegirl14 credit for the special attacks and weapons of Sailor Aurora Star, Sailor Dark Star, and the duel decks for Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa as well as anything else not mentioned in this commentary. Finally, I would like to give Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK credit for the idea of the OC villain of Valerie Saotome, her looks, her deck, and her `connection' into Jordan Rhodes' past as well as the OC character of Celeste Saber, the future daughter of Jordan Rhodes and Jade Truesdale from the thirtieth century, her looks, her deck, her `back-story', and her powers, attacks, and weapons as Sailor Light Star.
 
First, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All Fair in Love and War' for the scenes in Chapter 3 between Yusuke and Keiko. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 13: New Allies, New Battles, and Same Old Fight
 
(Back at the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime after the last fight with the SOL)
 
Returning to the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines, minus the Odaiba and Frontier Digidestined, the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, and our Moon Princess, along with the new arrivals, Koga, Ayame, Ginta, and Hakkaku of the Wolf-Demon Tribe, Inuyasha's and Melody's elder half-brother Sesshomaru, his vassal, Jaken, the human girl in his care, Rin, the demon flea, Myoga, Kagome's two brothers, Sanosake, the elder brother, Sota, the younger brother, the Odaiba Digidestined's family, including Jun, Jun's Digimon partner Renamon, Shizuru, Kuwabara's sister, Yusuke's, Kira's, and Hikari's mother, Atsuko, the International Digidestined, Michael, Wills, Maria, Catherine, and Tatum, along with Betamon, Terriermon, Lopmon, Centrarumon, and Floramon, and the ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, Kiba with his canine partner, Akamaru, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, the Sand Shinobi, Temari, the Toad Sage, Jiraiya, Mighty Guy, Anko, Hiashi Hyuga, and the Fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, and her assistant, Shizune.
 
On the meanwhile, we find TK with his mother and father showing his new `dark look' consisting of his blond hair being pitch black with red highlights, black belt-like leather neck-choker around his neck, his male Obelisk Blue blazer being pitch black, black shirt, black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with a black belt to match, and dark blue sneakers.
 
Chizuru asks Jun, “Do you think that your brother is okay out there?”
 
Jun says, with a sly grin, “Knowing the squirt, with those new powers of his, he will do just fine.”
 
Momoe says, amazed, “I can't believe that your little brother has been fighting demons for the past two years.”
 
Jun thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “Momoe, you would be stunned to learn that your sister has been best friends with a powerful Sailor Scout for that same time.”
 
Mrs. Kamiya says, worriedly, “I can't believe what's happened to my poor Kari. I mean why she would allow herself to be turned into a demon.”
 
Keiko tells Mrs. Kamiya, “Actually, Mrs. Kamiya, Kari is a half-demon. And she became one like I did because she felt really guilty on what she did while under the control of that SOB, Sartorius. Personally, I keep blaming himself for the horrible things that I did under that `devil's' control. When Kari and I were offered the power to fight back, we didn't care what happened to us. We took the power because we wanted to protect everyone that we cared about. Kari must have done it to protect her brother, Davis, her friends, and you, her parents.”
 
Mrs. Kamiya says, worriedly, “But you said that she is stuck like that for life! What if other people find out?! What if they will take her away to study her like some kind of science experiment?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, seriously, “Then they would have to deal with me first! And if they try anything with her, I would send them right into the sun itself!” Everyone looks to the source of the male voice to see our Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, BlackGatomon, Blair and Sammy, hidden behind the group, Andrew Hansford, Haruna Sakurada, Katsuhito, and Elizabeth Hansford, who with Davis, is carrying the injured Sailor Eclipse.
 
TK tells Hotaru, “Hotaru! We need you and Yukina to help Serena right away!”
 
Ken says to the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, plainly, “They already who you really are.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, wearily and darkly, “Those white wenches revealed us to Elizabeth, Andrew, my little brother, and the others.”
 
Amara says, darkly and drolly, “Just great.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, wearily, “But I had already told Haruna-sensei the truth because I had to transform into a `darker' version of Princess Serenity in order to gain control of the Advanced Crystal Beast deck.”
 
Rei says, drolly, “Just perfect, Meatball Head. Expose us to the entire world.”
 
Ms. Haruna says, plainly, “Don't worry, Rei. I made a promise to Serena that I would never reveal what she told me through what I learned was just myth and legend.”
 
Immediately, Hotaru comes to Serena, looks over her back, gasps at the extensive burns on it, and Hotaru asks Sailor Eclipse, worriedly, “Serena-hime, how did you get such burns?”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Those rotten white assholes did a dirty trick and did a sneak attack when your princess' back was turned.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark annoyed snarl, “Why am I not surprised by this? Those SOB always trying tricks like this!”
 
Kira says, with a dark angered tone, “Now, they've reached a new low!”
 
Just then Blair runs out of the group when she sees Jaden and she exclaims, happily, “Hey, Jaden-chan!”
 
Jaden and Syrus gasp in shock and they yell out in unison, “Blair?!”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “So, you do know her?”
 
Tai says, seriously, “She said that her name is Blair Flannigan and she snuck into Duel Academy last year to get to Zane, but her crush moved onto you, Jay. However, she left because she was only in elementary school.”
 
Syrus says, seriously, “Yeah! No joke! But what she is doing here?!”
 
Blair says, with a sly smile, “I'm a participant in the GX tournament and I came here to see my Jaden-chan!”
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “I am NOT your Jaden-chan, Blair.”
 
Zane tells Blair, with a dark serious tone, “This isn't a place for little kids, Blair! There are these dorks called the Society of Light and even through they are weaklings, these cowards play dirty tricks like the one that got that moon princess blasted in the back.”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, drolly, “Thanks for reminding me.”
 
Blair tells Zane, plainly through a bit shocked by his `new look', “Well, I'm not scared of them anymore. I'm a Legendary Warrior.”
 
Jaden yells out, stunned, “You're what?!”
 
Zoe tells Jaden, “That's right, Jaden. Blair and Serena's younger brother got D-Tectors and they are Digidestined like us now.”
 
Koichi says, with a plain tone, “Blair has the Spirit of Water and Sammy has the Spirits of Wood.” Blair and Sammy then display their new D-Tectors, much to the surprise of the others.
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “You mean that Meatball Head's little brother is one of these Legendary Warriors now?!”
 
Yeshua nods his head and says, in a plain and logical tone, “Yes, he is. And he will be vital for the battles to come. For in this battle, the Ten Legendary Digimon Warriors play a vital role in the safety of the universe through not as vital of the `Chosen Duelists' and the `Chosen Hanyou'.”
 
Sailor Eclipse calls out, seriously, “No! I won't let Sammy get hurt!” Sailor Eclipse tries to stand, but she winches in pain from the burns.
 
Jordan tells Sailor Eclipse, “Serena-onne-chan, you need to wait! Wait until Hotaru-kun heals your wounds!”
 
Hotaru tells Sailor Eclipse, “Please be still, Serena-hime.” Hotaru then extends her hands towards Sailor Eclipse's badly burned back and her palms glow causing Sailor Eclipse's energy to be restored and her injuries to be healed.
 
Elizabeth says, amazed, “Oh, wow. That's amazing.”
 
Blair tells Jade and Jordan, with a smile, “Jade! Jordan! Hey, is that you?!”
 
Jade says, with a smile, “Yep! It's us, Blair!”
 
Syrus asks Jade, “Huh? You know Blair, Jade?”
 
Jordan says, with a smile, “Sure, Syrus-kun! She is a childhood friend of Jade-kun and me.”
 
Blair tells Jordan, with a sly smile, “And you've gotten a lot taller and cuter, too.”
 
Jordan gives a wide blush and Jade tells Blair, with a sly smile, “Sorry, Blair, I've already gotten him as my boyfriend!”
 
Blair gives a look of surprise and she states, surprised, “Really?!” When Jade nods her head, she says, while glancing at Jaden and with a sly smile, “At least I've got my Jaden-chan.”
 
Jaden replies, nervously, “How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not `your Jaden-chan', Blair?” On the meanwhile, Sailor Eclipse's injuries are healed and she transforms back into the Serena in her `Dark Civilian' form.
 
Serena tells Hotaru, with a kind smile, “Thanks, Hotaru-chan.”
 
Hotaru gives a nod and replies, “You're welcome.”
 
Serena then tells Yeshua, with a dark serious tone, “Now, Yeshua, who gave you the right to force my brother into this war?! There has been enough people suffering and I won't let my little brother, no matter how much of a damn squirt he is, gets hurt! So, LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!!!”
 
Yeshua replies, with a plain and logical tone, “He has made his own choice, your majesty. By accepting the Spirits of Wood, he has accepted the duties of the Digidestined, a protector of two worlds and a warrior of the universe. Like it or not, Princess Serenity, your Earth brother, Sammy Tsukino, is a part of this war now and when Sartorius knows it, he will pursue Sammy in order to gain control of his Legendary Spirits. He has chosen his own path.”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark serious tone, “NO!!! I won't accept that! Can't they take those spirits back or something?!”
 
Koichi tells Serena, “Serena, when you've been chosen by the Legendary Warrior Spirits, they are kind of bond to you. They become a part of you. So, Ranamon has become apart of Blair Flannigan and Arbormon has become a part of your brother, Sammy.”
 
Sammy tells Serena, with a smile, “Come on, Meatball Head. I'll be okay now.”
 
Serena yells at Sammy, with a dark serious tone, “You think this is some kind of damn game, Sammy?!” Sammy winches at his sister's yelling at him and Serena yells at Sammy, with a dark annoyed and dark serious tone, “This is no game, Sammy! This is a real war! Didn't you hear what I told you that this son of a bitch did to my friends and all of the people that we care about?! You are not going to duel any white dorks as long as you are this island! Do I make myself clear?!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Serena, calm down! What in the hell has gotten into you?!”
 
Serena looks at Rei with a dark intense look and she exclaims, with a dark plain tone, “What's has gotten into me, Pyro?! You know damn well what has gotten into me! My little brother has gotten himself in a war that he shouldn't have!”
 
Rei yells at Serena, with an angered tone, “Well, yelling at him isn't going to help things, Serena!” Serena winches back in shock and he looks back at Sammy, who has become a bit fearful of Serena.
 
Serena lowers her head in shame and she tells Sammy, solemnly, “I'm . . . I'm sorry, Sammy. I shouldn't have yelled.” Serena then turns away and she says, “I . . . I need to sit down for a moment.” Serena walks over to the staircase and sits down with her hands on her scalp and the sides of her head.
 
Jade says, stunned, “Whoa. I never saw Serena yell so much before.”
 
Jordan says, stunned as well, “Yes, Jade-kun. All the things freak has done to her has gotten to poor Serena-onee-chan.” On the meanwhile, Jordan tightens his right hand into a fist and gripping it with anger.
 
Kari whispers to Davis, “Poor Serena. All that's happened to us and now this has really gotten her stressed out.”
 
Davis says, with a nod and whisper, “Yeah, Kari. Remind me never to get her mad ever.” Elizabeth and Molly go over to Serena and gently pat her on the back.
 
Molly tells Serena, with a kind tone, “Serena, I know that you never meant to yell at Sammy. You are just worried about him, that's all.”
 
Elizabeth asks Molly, “Molly, you've been here longer than I have. Has this `Sartorius' really hurt Serena so much?”
 
Molly nods her head and replies, “And then some, Elizabeth. You see, Serena is a group of `Chosen Duelists' with the power to defy and alter destiny and fate and Sartorius and this Light of Destruction need this power to take over the world with the universe being next. So, in order to get them, Sartorius used various dirty tricks. He took control of three of Chosen Duelists at one time, Yusuke Urameshi, his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura, and Kagome Higurashi. Yusuke and Keiko were freed, but Sartorius used his dirty tricks to take control of another `Chosen Duelist', Jordan Rhodes, but with Jade's help, we saved him. However, during the early stages, this freak targeted Serena's boyfriend and her friends, leaving her with only Rei, who is another `Chosen Duelist', by her side. He did this to weaken Rei and Serena in their resolve and willpower in order to make them easier to brainwash.”
 
Shizune yells out, horrified, “That's horrible!”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Yes, Shizune. After Serena lost her boyfriend, she flew into a huge rage and as Sailor Moon ruthlessly attacked Sartorius. She was ready to use her Silver Crystal to kill him in cold blood, but Rei as Sailor Mars stopped her before she got blood on her hands. However, her fury was most understandable in my book.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “And she has been very emotionally scarred every since.”
 
Sammy clenches his two fists, his expression turn into one of great anger and rage, and he thinks in his mind, “So, that's why that my sis is acting this way! That son of a bitch took away nearly everyone she cared about and turned them into cold heartless monsters like those Sailor Scouts that tried to capture her and us! My sister might be a Meatball Head, but she is a very good person and no . . . I mean no hurts my family, reincarnated princess or not, and gets away with it! Plus, my sis is Sailor Moon, my idol, which I find a bit hard to believe, but then again, my sis is a good natured person and she risked her life multiple times to protect me and others!”
 
Kiba says, seriously, “And that asshole has turned Tenten and Ino into his puppets, too!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark serious tone, “That's right! Those white dorks use a cheating card known as White Veil in order to render your spell and trap cards useless and they ruthless duel you until you are one of them, a mindless tool of that fucking devil Sartorius!”
 
Sakura says, with her head low and great dark angered expression on her face, “Yeah, I should know. I was once one of those white dweebs and the stuff that I had helped that monster with . . .!!” Sakura gives a loud roar of anger and slams her foot into the ground using some of the super-strength that Tsunade taught her to use causing the ground to crack wide open.
 
Choji yells out, “Hey, watch it! Not all of us are super-strong you know!”
 
Sakura says, with a few tears of anger in her eyes and with a dark plain tone, “Sorry, Choji. I just keep those horrible images out of my mind.”
 
Sasuke tells Sakura, with a plain tone, “Look, Sakura. You and Hinata have to remember what you did under that asshole's control wasn't your fault. He manipulated your emotions and minds for his own sick gains.”
 
Sakura nods her head and replies, with a weak smile, “I know, Sakura. It's just . . . you know.”
 
Choji says, seriously, “And Ino and Tenten are still living that nightmare!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't worry, Choji! We will get Ino and Tenten back from those damn dorks! Believe it!”
 
Temari says, with a sly smile, “Well, I see that you haven't changed Naruto . . . too much anyway.” Temari then looks at Serena and she says, “So, she is the daughter of the only survivor of the village with the legendary Kekkai Genkai, huh? Well, she looks kind of silly with that hairstyle of hers, but I have to say her skills speak more for her than her looks. However, I have one question for her.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “What is it?”
 
Temari asks, curiously, “When are you going to use your full power?”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Temari says, seriously, “Deep down, Serena, I can tell that you have yet to show us your full power. Your usage of Lady Hokage's super-strength and the other abilities that you've gained through your Kekkai Genkai are nearly flawless even better than the original users if that's possible, but you have yet to show us your full strength with your own special jutsu. Your usage of Lady Hokage's, Neji's, and Naruto's techniques is a major indication that your real power is far stronger than any of us can imagine.”
 
Serena asks, with a sly smile, “You're a Jonin, aren't you?”
 
Temari replies, with a quirked eyebrow, “Yes, I am.”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Have you ever heard the phrase `A ninja must see through deception'? It is kind of like what we Shinobi and Kunochi do. If those dorks saw me at my full power, even through I might cobbler them plenty of times, with Tenten and Ino on their side, they might figure out how to counter my jutsu. I'm keeping my real ninja strength restrained until it is absolutely necessary and you will already how I do that without those dorks noticing.”
 
Temari says, with a sly grin, “You have a second seal on your powers, don't you?”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, with a dark sly grin, “Yep! The very core of ninja strength is still stored under special sealing jutsu that I can release at any time. So, I'm keeping my real power under wraps until the right time and keep those dweebs guessing.”
 
Temari nods her head and says, with a sly smile, “Clever.”
 
Rei asks Serena, annoyed, “Hey, Meatball Head, why didn't you unleash all of your ninja powers in the first place?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a very serious and stern tone, “For two reasons, Pyro! One, I didn't want to unleash my full power unless it is necessary and releasing the first stage of the seal is enough for now! Combined with the powers of darkness from the Black Crystals, the Millennium Items, and Sailor Scout powers, my abilities are strong enough. In fact, they would plenty strong without them!”
 
Kakashi thinks in his mind, seriously, “If her powers are this strong now, who knows what will happen when Serena unleashes her full strength?”
 
Serena then tells Rei, with a very serious and stern tone, “And second of all, it is bad enough that I was forced to release my ninja powers in order to combat this SOB! So, I don't want to push things any further than I have to! If you lead the past that I led, you would understand perfectly!”
 
Amara asks Serena, curiously, “Well, kitten, we don't know much about your Shinobi history. Can you at least tell us a bit more than what we know?”

Tsunade says, seriously, “For the moment, I think that you shouldn't go there. Trust me.”
 
Naruto asks Tsunade, “Grandma Tsunade, how much do you know about Serena?!”
 
Tsunade tells Naruto, plainly, “Enough to know that it is best that you allow Serena to tell you when the time is right.”
 
Keiko thinks in her mind, curiously while looking at Serena, “How terrible was Serena's past as a ninja?”
 
Hikari asks Yeshua, “Anyway, Yeshua, is there a way for Sammy not to get involved in all this?”
 
Yeshua shakes his head and replies, with a plain and logical tone, “I'm afraid not. The Society of Light knows that he is here, he is a participant in the GX tournament, and he holds a set of the Legendary Warrior Digimon spirits. It makes him a prime target for the Society of Light and he has become part of this `war' no matter if Serenity chooses to accept it or not. It is the same as Blair Flannigan, the holder of the Legendary Warrior Spirits of Water.”
 
Serena says, drolly, “Just great.”
 
Sammy tells Serena, in a comforting tone, “Look, sis, I want to fight with you.”
 
Serena tells Sammy, in a dark serious tone, “No way, Sammy! You might annoy me sometimes, but you are still my little brother and I'm not going to lose you those dweebs and their fucking `Master'!”
 
Sammy argues back, seriously, “But they already know who I am and I've the powers of the Legendary Warriors on my side now as well!”
 
Inuyasha tells Serena, “Let that brother of yours fight, Serena! He has already made up his mind and that brother of yours looks to be the stubborn type because he is going to fight with you no matter if you say so or not.”
 
Sammy says, with a stern tone, “That's right, Meatball Head! You've protected me as Sailor Moon and you are my idol as Sailor Moon! Plus, you might annoy me sometimes, but you are still my sister and I still love you, so, I'm going to keep you safe from those assholes and their `Master' and get the rest of your friends back!”
 
Ami tells Serena, “That's your brother for you, Serena.”
 
Serena replies, drolly, “Tell me about it, Ami.”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “Well, I want to fight too!”
 
Sota says, surprised by his brother, “Sanosake . . .”
 
Sanosake says, with a serious and angered tone, “That rotten asshole had no right to do what he did to Kagome! Turning her into a cold and heartless monster and turning her against her friends like that! She used the misunderstanding between her and Inuyasha for his own selfish gains! I won't accept that and I will do anything to get Sissy back!”
 
Inuyasha tells Serena and the others, seriously, “Before you say anything, I think that you should allow him to fight. He is a bit weird, but he is a really good duelist! He is a Pro duelist and a very good one as Sota and Kagome told me!”
 
Blair says, with a serious tone, “I'll help out, too!”
 
Jaden and his friends gasp in shock and Syrus yells at Blair, with a dark serious tone, “No way, Blair! You don't know what those dweebs are capable of! Believe me, you don't what to get involve with them!”
 
Blair says, seriously, “I've seen what they are capable of after I saw what they did to poor Serena! They attacked her in the back and they will attack poor innocent people if it means getting more mindless soldiers in their organization! And there is no way I'm going to let that happens to my Jaden-chan!”
 
Jaden rolls his eyes and he thinks in his mind, “Oh, man! How many times do I have to tell Blair that I'm not her boyfriend?!”
 
Blair says, seriously, “Besides, they know that I know you guys and two, I've gotten the Spirits of Water! I've become one of their prime targets other than those of you that are `Chosen Duelists'.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Blair does have a good point. As a holder of the Legendary Warrior Spirits of Water, she will be a prime target for those Society Dweebs. The only logical course that I see to keep Blair safe is to allow her to fight with us. That way, we can keep an eye on her.”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “You do have a point, Bastion.”
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “I agree, Bastion. And it is same for Sammy, Sanosake, and all of you.”
 
Tsunade tells Rika, “By the way, Rika, I do have a surprise for you and Takara.”
 
Rika asks Tsunade, “What do you mean?”
 
Just then Nyoko's voice calls out, cheerfully, “She means me, silly!” Just then Nyoko comes out of the crowd and Rika and Takara gasp in shock.
 
Takara and Rika yell out in unison, flabbergasted, “Nyoko?! Nyoko Aurora?!”
 
Nyoko says, with a cheerful tone, “Yep! That's me!”
 
Jade asks Takara and Rika, curiously, “You know her?”
 
Rika says, stunned, “Yes! She should be dead!” Everyone, expect for the ninja that just arrived from the island, Erin, and Melissa, look at Nyoko in shock.
 
Nyoko says, rubbing her head with her right hand and in a nervous tone, “Well, you see, when I died, I was informed by a lady that I never before, but I felt that I know told me that it wasn't my time to die. So, they decided to bring me back from the Spirit World . . .”
 
Rika then says, with a venomous tone, “Then what about her?!”
 
Just then Erin's voice calls out, in a cold tone that's even colder than the SOL member if that was possible, “The one that you speak of is right here.” Soon after, Erin moves forward and Serena, Ami, and Rei gasp in shock.
 
The three Sailor Scouts yell out in unison, “Wicked Lady?!” Erin quirked an eyebrow, giving a look of cold indifference.
 
Hotaru asks Serena, worriedly, “But isn't that when Rini turned into when she was infected with the evil Black Crystal?!”
 
Serena says, getting into a defensive stance with Rei, “Yeah! I purified her with the Silver Crystal!”
 
Erin says, with a cold plain tone, “I don't know who you are, but you must be mistaking me for someone else.”
 
Ami looks at Erin's eyes and she says, seriously, “That's not Wicked Lady! Her eyes!” The group looks at her eyes and they realize that Erin wasn't Wicked Lady since Wicked Lady's eyes are cheery red and Erin's eyes are dark brown that can mistake for black.
 
Rei says, seriously, “Ami's right! Wicked Lady's eyes are cheery red! This girl's eyes are brown or black!”
 
Molly asks Serena, “Who is Wicked Lady? An enemy of yours?”
 
Serena replies, “She is the corrupt form of Rini when she was brainwashed by the Black Moon family and turned against us.”
 
Molly asks Serena, curiously, “And that's before she became Sailor Mini-Moon.”
 
Serena replies, solemnly, “Yeah.”
 
Sammy asks, curiously, “Wait! Our cousin, Rini, is Sailor Mini-Moon?!”
 
Naruto asks Serena, “You have a cousin, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Actually, she is . . . my future daughter.” Nearly all of our heroes and heroines, expect for the rest of our Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Molly, Jun, through it isn't noticed, Erin, Yeshua, Zane, who quirks an eyebrow, and Hiei, gasp in shock. Immediately, Serena, Ami, Rei, Hotaru, and Amara explain about Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon and her `connection' to Serena and Darien as well as the others.
 
Yusuke calls out, shocked, “Whoa! That Sailor Mini-Moon girl is actually your kid from the future?!”
 
Hotaru says, with a nod, “Yes. Rini comes from the thirtieth century when Serena and Darien are ruling the Earth as Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymon of Crystal Tokyo and they will help bring a new `golden age' of peace in the universe at that time.”
 
Jordan calls out, amazed, “That's unbelievable, Serena-onee-chan!”
 
Serena says, plainly, “Yeah. I was amazed when I found out about the little tart.”
 
Jade asks Serena, nervously, “Wait! If Darien is still under the control of that asshole, doesn't that mean . . .?”
 
Serena replies, solemnly, “That's right. She doesn't exist anymore. Until I get Darien-chan back, Rini has been erased from existence.”
 
Hinata says, horrified, “That's horrible!”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “And since Naruto is one of your brothers from the Silver Millennium, Rini is his niece!”
 
Alister says, amazed, “Man! Dudes, this is getting more complicated every day.”
 
Kira says, plainly, “No kidding, Alister.” However, Naruto's gains a black and dark violet aura as his expression turns one into great anger and rage.
 
Shikamaru asks, a bit nervously, “Hey, what in the world is up with Naruto?”
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh no! Learning this information has enraged Naruto and I don't blame him, but what if the fox is released?”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, concerned tone, “Naruto-kun, please calm down! I know that you are angry about this, but you can't let your anger and rage against those rotten dorks have done let you lose control!”
 
Naruto's aura dies down and Naruto tells Hinata, with a smile, “Don't worry, Hinata-chan, I'm okay. I won't let that asshole and what he did get to me. Promise.”
 
Ami tells Erin, kindly, “Anyway, we're sorry for confusing you with someone else.”
 
Serena tells Erin, with a kind smile, “Sorry about that. You just look so much like HER.”
 
Erin replies, with a cold tone, “Whatever. I'm not her and I don't know you people until now. That's all that's needed to be known.” Erin immediately turns away and walks away.
 
Rei says, annoyed, “What in the world is up with her?!”
 
Mindy says, in an annoyed tone, “Yeah, Rei! That was rude!”
 
Jasmine asks, in an annoyed tone, “What's her problem?! You just made a mistake in identity! It doesn't mean to get all nasty about it!”
 
Melissa tells the group of heroes and heroines, coming out to face them, “Please, understand, Erin has experienced . . . a hard life.”
 
Rika says, with a snarl, “Hard life, huh?”
 
Nyoko tells Rika, begging tone, “Rika, please.”
 
Erin tells Nyoko, with a cold serious tone, “Nyoko, that's enough! There is no need to defend me!”
 
Nyoko tells Erin, “But Erin . . . it wasn't your fault!”
 
Erin replies, in a cold plain tone, “The blood on my hands tells me otherwise.”
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “What is wrong with her?”
 
Tsunade says, with a sigh, “It is a long story. Erin comes from different worlds: The world of the ninja and the world of magic.”
 
Serena silently gasps in shock and she thinks, seriously, “The world of the Shinobi AND the world of magic?! Like I am from?!”
 
Erin tells Tsunade, with a cold plain tone, “If you are trying to justify what I did so long ago, Lady Hokage . . . don't.”
 
Nyoko tells Erin, with a kind and reassuring tone, “Erin, it wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself.” Erin gives Nyoko a deadly glare showing an expression from her eyes that's icy cold, far colder than any SOL member could give, and Nyoko admitted a small squeak as she back away.
 
Erin says, with a cold monotone voice, “If you desire to know my past, fine. This whole thing began when . . .”
 
Flashback; Over ten years into the past
 
Within a living room, we find a six-year old Erin rocking back and forth with widen eyes as she looks two dead adults on the ground with blood everywhere and pooling on the floor around the two dead adults. The screams, yells, and curses that once ran rampant throughout the room echoed in the little girl's mind. Little Erin did a little spell, something her mother taught her, but when she tried combining it with a ninja jutsu her father had taught, it caused her parents to go insane and slaughter each other.
 
Little Erin mumbles, “I killed them . . . it was me . . . I did it . . . I killed them . . .” Her thoughts wouldn't stop replying the horrible scene and she ran out to the deck of the large boat of her family. She looked up at the beautiful star filled night and unable to withstand the nausea within her anymore, she threw up over the side of the boat that was tied into the port. Soon enough, she senses a presence and she looks to the source to see a young woman watching her. The young woman had a simple spun blue dress and black flats with long brown hair that fell in waves that cascaded around her shoulders to her butt. Her blue eyes watched Erin with a sparkle and Erin immediately felt shy in her presence. This young woman is young, fit, and beautiful while she is a six-year old girl that unintentionally murdered her parents with an experiment that she was trying in her child-like curiosity.
 
The young woman doesn't say anything for a minute and she then says, plainly, “I see.”
 
Erin wondered what she meant and then she realized she had been talking loud enough for her to hear causing her to say, weakly, “I . . . I didn't mean to . . . I tried to mix this spell and a jutsu my daddy taught me and then the screaming and the yelling and . . . and . . .” Erin's tears threaten to spill over from her large mismatched eyes. The woman goes over to Erin, kneels over Erin, and opens her arms. Erin then runs into them, sobbing her shock, relief, anger, sadness, and fear onto this woman's shoulders. The sky had begun to gray before Erin stopped crying. The little girl felt so drained, but she looked up at the woman and sniffed an apology, to which the woman just smiled.
 
The woman tells Erin, “You are very special. You are of two worlds, the magic and the ninja. I can help you to control and use these gifts. Would you like me to help you?”
 
Erin nodded her head and she says, curiously, “Yes . . . Yes, I do . . . but I don't know your name.”
 
The woman replies, with a smile, “I am Crystle, a Jonin from Kohona, the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
The whole group was pretty much silent with looks of shock and horror coming from the Jurian group, Mimi, Sora, and Kari of the Digidestined, Ami and Hotaru from the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Jasmine, Mindy, Syrus, Tyranno, Atticus, and Chazz from Jaden's friends, Jordan and Jade, and various other members of the group.
 
Ayeka says, horrified, “Oh my . . .”
 
Hotaru says, shocked, “That's so sad . . .”
 
Erin says, with a cold monotone voice, “I'm not in it for pity.”
 
Sasami tells Erin, with a pleading tone, “But that wasn't your fault! It was an accident!”
 
Erin replies, with a cold plain tone, “Just keep telling yourself that kid.”
 
Jasmine says, a bit annoyed, “Man! What is her problem?”
 
Nyoko tells Jasmine, kindly, “You don't want to go there with Erin.”
 
Erin says, with a cold monotone voice, “Anyway, after that, I was enrolled in the American Duel Academy with Crystle-sensei and she became my dueling teacher, my ninja teacher, and my magic teacher. I did my absolute best. Years passed and I naïvely forget the pain and terror of myself and my past. I was in control or so I thought. Crystle began to stop my training or at least slow it down. I grew angry because I didn't want to stop. So, I continued on my own in secret, but then one night . . . That terrible night . . .”
 
Flashback; Years after the death of Erin's parents within American Duel Academy
 
Somewhere within the American Duel Academy, we find Erin slowly putting her hands together and formed a triangle with her thumbs and first fingers. She bowed low within the circle, which was lit by four candles with one red, one blue, one white, and one green. Silently and quietly, Erin began to chant in a low voice with an ancient language and at the same time, she stood. She could feel the power beginning to come, attracted by her call, and her hands instantly into the first hand sign of the jutsu.
 
Erin was halfway through when a figure burst out from the distance and calls out, in a familiar female voice, “Erin, stop! I forbid you!” Erin looks to see her teacher, Crystle, right in front of her and startled, her hands slipped and formed a different sign altogether. The circle began to glow and the Earth began to rumble and shake. Erin's eyes widened and then she was gone, her mind overcome by wave after wave of power and pleasure. It poured into her frame and raced through her body. Erin never felt so alive and in that instant, Erin's mind faded away and Erin, the Erin of that time, was gone. Her body began to shift and twist to match new abilities and power flowing through her and the dark taint had taken a hold of Erin causing her body to become more developed and lengthened. When the dark light faded and the Earth stopped shaking, the figure that stood before Crystle was no longer Erin Carper, but someone stronger and more sinister, who had a look ominously similar to Rini's corrupted form of Wicked Lady of the Black Moon.
 
Crystle asks, stunned, “Erin?”
 
The woman spoke, in a deeper, more mature and sensual version of Erin's voice, but it held maliciousness and darkness that rival Wicked Lady's voice, “My name is . . . Black Lady.” Soon after, the air crackled with such sinister and tremendous chakra that nearly overwhelmed Crystle's senses forcing the hair on the back of her neck to stand on end. It was then that Crystle knew that against this corrupted version of her student, possessed by this power and trapped within her own mind, she would die.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
More silence comes from the group of heroes and heroines as Erin completes her story by saying in her flat monotone voice, “And as you would have thought, I killed her. My power was so great, I didn't understand what I was doing and I lost myself to my tremendous power. It took me over totally. I went on a killing spree as Black Lady, the Dark Assassin. In the end, I caused the explosion at the DAA.”
 
Molly asks, stunned, “You mean that one that killed half of the student body at the DAA?”
 
Erin says, in her flat monotone voice, “The very same and Nyoko was among my victims. Nyoko hugged Rika and being the pure-hearted girl, she took the burnt of the explosion. With her dying breath, Nyoko begged them not to hate me because the power had overwhelmed me and taken me over. She begged them to help me. What happened to Nyoko snapped me back to reality and back in control and I . . . swore off magic and the ninja arts for good.”
 
Koemna says, seriously and plainly, “And that's where I came soon after when Lady Hokage came to me to bring Nyoko back. Like Yusuke, it wasn't Nyoko's time to go, so, I didn't see a problem with that. However, as part of Erin's `punishment', she is to guard Nyoko for good and to die for her a thousand times if necessary.”
 
Erin says, in a rare soft tone, “Forgive me, Lord Koemna, I didn't know that you were here. It was difficult, was it not?”
 
Koemna tells Erin, “You are forgiven.”
 
Erin replies, with a bow, “Thank you.”
 
Koemna tells Erin, with a kind tone, “My pleasure.”
 
Naruto says, stunned, “Whoa! Wait a minute! Grandma Tsunade knows the lord of the dead?!”
 
Kira yells out, at the same time, “Toddler Breath knows one of the Kage?!”
 
Botan says, with a sly grin, “Bingo!”
 
Davis asks Koemna, with an annoyed tone, “Why did you never tell us that?!”
 
Jade asks Koemna, with the same annoyed tone, “Yeah! Why didn't you mention that?!”
 
Koemna replies, plainly, “You never asked.”
 
Erin says, with a cold plain tone, “You might be Spirit Detectives, but he is the Lord of the Spirit World so he didn't have to tell you anything.”
 
Tai yells out, annoyed, “Hey, what's your problem?!”
 
Melissa tells Tai, “Please Taichi Kamiya, it is for the best that you don't provoke Erin. She is still recovering from that time.”
 
Erin tells Melissa, with a cold monotone voice, “Stop trying to justify my actions and defend me, Rhineheart. I don't need your pity.”
 
Serena tells Erin, plainly, “That doesn't mean to talk like that to her, Erin. She is only trying to help you. And I can understand how you feel.”
 
Erin looks at Serena with a threatening glare and she tells Serena, with a cold serious tone, “And what would you know about how I feel?” Serena flicks her right hand and a small flame appears on her right index finger, much to everyone's surprise.
 
Takara yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! Serena, you are a magic user, too!”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, “That's right, Takara.” Serena then puts out the flame on her right index finger and she says, “I come from similar worlds that Erin comes from.”
 
Erin retorts, with a flat monotone voice, “Doesn't mean you know how I feel.”
 
Serena tells Erin, with a plain tone, “Maybe not or maybe I do, Erin. Personally, I think that you should know that before I became Sailor Moon there are times that I lost control of the powers and abilities that I held. I never killed anyone, truth to be told, but my mistakes caused a lot of destruction unintentionally. And plus, there are magic that I know that are far darker than you can ever imagine.” Erin looks at Serena in the eyes, sees that she isn't kidding, and then a vision of a female figure with a similar hairstyle to Serena, but with evil glowing silver eyes comes into Erin's and Melissa's mind's eye.
 
Melissa asks, curiously, “What was that about? Is that some kind of vision?”
 
Erin thinks in her mind, with a cold curious tone, “A vision? A girl like her?” Erin tells Serena, with a cold monotone voice, “Well, I can tell you are not lying to me. I could tell that if you are or not lying to me. However, a warning, watch where you tread, princess, or you will end up down the path that I did with blood on you that will never wash off.”
 
Rei says, angrily, “Serena would never do anything that horrible like you did!”
 
Nyoko tells Rei, seriously, “Stop it! It's not her fault!”
 
Erin tells Nyoko, with a cold plain tone, “Nyoko, just cut it out. I do not need anyone's pity.” Erin tells Rei, with a cold plain tone, “And you had better learn more about your leader. I saw it in her eyes. She might have a bright light in her heart, much like Nyoko's, but you must know that with candles that even produce the brightest lights, they cast a huge shadow behind them. Your princess might have a bright light, but she has a great shadow as well which is a deep pit of darkness that could consume her if she doesn't watch her step. And Serena knows it.” The others look at Serena and she doesn't even flinch from a serious expression on her face.
 
Nyoko whispers to Melissa, curiously, “Do you think that Erin is right about Serena? I mean, she is Sailor Moon, isn't she?”
 
Melissa whispers back, seriously, “Yes, she was. Remember, she has this `dark form' of Sailor Eclipse now. And you must remember the universe is made up of balance with Light and Darkness. And with this `secret history' that she holds, I can't be sure that Erin is wrong especially in her current state.”
 
Amara thinks in her mind, seriously, “That girl can't be right about kitten! Can she? Well, anyway, I don't trust her! She might have a cold persona, but it might be only holding back or containing her `dark side'. If she goes out of control again, we will have to stop her . . . by all means necessary.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, suspiciously, “I don't trust this Erin girl. She might seem calm and in control, but she is a lot colder than even those Society Dorks! Plus, what is stopping from losing her mind from her own power and her `dark side', Black Lady, takes control of her again! Well, if that happens, I will do my duty as a Sailor Scout and protect my princess and the people on Duel Academy from her!”
 
Katsuhito states, seriously and trying to change the subject, “Anyway, right now, our main concern is this Society of Light. So far, with the information from young Serena here told us, it seems like a great evil has come to Duel Academy.”
 
Tenchi tells Katsuhito, with a dark plain tone, “That's right, grandpa. Most likely, they tried to kidnap you to get me, Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, and Sasami.”
 
Washu tells Katsuhito, “They already know about us and our Jurain heritage. The other new arrivals have been told about Ryoko, me, and all of those with royal Juraian blood including Lord Tenchi, Lady Ayeka, and Lady Sasami.”
 
Katsuhito says, with a serious tone, “Yes, as the Moon Princess has told me. Personally, I was surprised to find the Moon Princess known in the legends and myths on Jurai in front of me, but for people like us, we should expect the unexpected. However, this is something that I would have never thought would happen in generations. The Light of Destruction, of all evils, is here on this island.”
 
Ayeka says, with a dark serious tone, “Yes, Lord Yosho. This evil force and its vile Society brainwashed my poor little sister, Sasami, and tried to use her to get Lord Tenchi and us.”
 
Katsuhito says, with a plain tone, “The Light of Destruction does live up to its reputation and I can feel its evil presence all over its island.”
 
Washu tells Katsuhito, with a nod, “Yes. It seems Sartorius Takuma, the leader of the Society of Light and some kind of physic diviner, seems to be the avatar of the Light of Destruction. However, we are not sure if Sartorius willingly allowed the Light of Destruction into him or if he is under its control. We found that Sartorius has a `dark past' that might make him vengeful to the world and its people causing him to embrace the Light of Destruction's evil power, but we are not sure.”
 
Katsuhito tells Washu, in a plain tone, “Remember, Washu, you shouldn't believe everything that your eyes tell you and you should know that a good scientist, especially one of your `excellent' caliber, never comes to conclusions until you have at least most of the facts. And sometimes your conclusions can change because science isn't absolute.”
 
Washu tells Katsuhito, pointing to Keiko and Alister, “Lord Katsuhito, you should also know about these two.”
 
Katsuhito tells Washu, “I already know about the descendants of Lady Amaterasu. She and I arrived on Earth around the same time and we have kept in contact for many years through the only time that I saw her grandchildren was when they were little babies. My, they have grown.”
 
Tenchi and his female companions are shocked and Tenchi yells out, stunned, “Grandpa, you knew about Keiko and Alister this whole time?! Why didn't you ever mention this?!”
 
Katsuhito says, seriously, “At the time, I didn't know that it would be important.” Katsuhito says, with a sly smile, “And two, you never asked.”
 
Tenchi gives a sweatdrop, sighs, and he says, “Well, should have seen that coming.”
 
Kiba states, seriously, “Okay, since `show and tell' is over, can we try to figure out a way to get Tenten and Ino out of that damn cult they are stuck in?!”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Not exactly, yet, Kiba. There are some more details that you should know.”
 
Choji asks, seriously, “What is that?!” Kakashi looks at Tsunade, she looks at Naruto, and he nods his head gently causing Tsunade to nod at Kakashi.
 
Kakashi tells the new arrivals, in a serious and stern tone, “What I'm about to tell you are an important secret that can't be revealed to anyone else other than our group. It was an important edict made by the Third Hokage over fifteen years ago shortly after the death of the Fourth Hokage that only those that were old enough to know this secret knew about and we were never allowed to tell anyone of a younger generation this secret unless certain circumstance allowed the secret to be known. Before I tell you, you need to solemnly swear on your lives as Shinobi that you will not tell anyone else what I'm about to tell you. I mean it because if you tell, I might be forced to kill you. Is that clear?”
 
Shikamaru says, with his usual tone, “Stop with the suspense already.”
 
Kakashi yells out, seriously, “I mean it! This edict is a top law in our village and the next information coming after is classified beyond top secret.” The new arrivals jump back slightly, even Shino, through he doesn't express it, and they nod their heads in unison.
 
Choji says, a bit nervous, “Okay, we swear!”
 
Kakashi tells Temari, Shino, Kiba, Choji, and Shikamaru, “Good. Remember, this information is only coming out because it is vital to the mission. Now, I have a question to ask: Do any of you know about the infamous Nine-Tailed Fox?”
 
Kiba states, plainly, “Who doesn't know about it?! It was that huge demon fox that ravage our village over fifteen years ago and killed a lot of ninja before the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to get rid of it. Who doesn't know that story?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “What you don't know is that the Nine-Tailed Fox couldn't be destroyed, it was too powerful. So, the Fourth Hokage gave up his life by sealing it away. He used a deadly sealing jutsu that killed him in order to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox within a baby boy, a new born at the time, who lost his mother to complications from childbirth. Complications that could have been stopped, but because of the Nine-Tailed Fox, the hospital's equipment didn't work and the village's best medical ninja on the battlefield.”
 
Temari asks, stunned, “Your former leader used a kid to seal away that monster?!”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Yes, it is kind of like what happened to your brother and current Kazekage of your village, Gaara. But unlike Gaara, the fox wasn't sealed within the boy to turn him into a weapon. It was sealed to protect the village and all of humanity, including the ninja world, from its wrath. The fourth Hokage knew that the boy would have a great burden to bear as the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox and he wished for the boy to be treated as a hero when the time was right for the information got out. However, it was not to be.”
 
Shikamaru asks, curiously, “What do you mean by that Hokage-sama? And who is the boy that contains that monster? Is he dead?”
 
Naruto tells Shikamaru, solemnly, “No, Shikamaru. I'M the container for the Nine-Tailed Fox.”
 
Temari, Choji, Shikamaru, and Kiba gasp in shock while Shino quirks an eyebrow and Kiba yells out, shocked, “Whoa! Wait a minute! You are the container for that demon fox, Naruto?!”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “That's right. The newborn boy that the Fourth Hokage used to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox in was none other than Naruto.”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “I found out by Tsunade-sensei because of my training as a medical ninja in order to help contain the Nine-Tailed Fox.”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “When Sakura, Naruto, and Sai tried to bring me back, I entered Naruto's subconscious and found the Nine-Tailed Fox. Then I knew why my fucking brother and Akatsuki were after him.”
 
Hinata says, shyly, “I had found out after I was released from Sartorius' control.”
 
Lee says, seriously, “And Neji and I found out soon after we arrived on Duel Academy.”
 
Shikamaru says, plainly, “Man! What a major drag, Naruto! Personally, I was wondering why many of the villagers hated and ignored you so much in the past.”
 
Hiashi says, “All of us were adults at the time so we knew the truth about Naruto and we couldn't tell any of you because of the late Third Hokage's edict. The people of the village didn't honor the wishes of the Fourth Hokage for making Naruto a hero because of him having the burden to carry the Nine-Tailed Fox within him and they compared Naruto to the Nine-Tailed Fox making them one and the same.”
 
Kiba says, with a serious tone, “Well, that sucks! I mean Naruto might contain the Nine-Tailed Fox within him, but that doesn't make him the fox! I always wondered why many of the people in the village treated so badly and now, I know.”
 
Temari tells Kiba, “Well, people aren't always as understanding about the way things work the way that you do. Remember, Gaara, he was treated as a monster and he was feared and hated by the village until he worked to be Kazekage.” Temari looks at Naruto and she says, with a sly smile, “Through I've always wondered what Gaara meant by what he said. He told me that in the battle over two years ago between him and Naruto that the two of them connected and he said that Naruto understood him as well as very much like him. I kept wondering how a kid like you could be just like Gaara suffering through life. When I learned more about you, when I heard about the village mainly despise you in the past, I began to understand why. But now, the pieces fit together. You are exactly like Gaara expect for one important difference: Unlike Gaara, you had people that cared about you and befriended you even if it was a few as well as understood you and your curse like Gaara once had. From what I can understand, if you didn't have that, you might have ended up like Gaara and vice-versa. If Gaara just ended with just a few friends, a few people that understood and cared for him, his life might not have turned out the way that it did.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a nod, “That's a fact that no one here can deny.”
 
Temari tells Naruto, with a sly smile, “Don't think that I'm going mushy on you, kid, but I think that a thank you is long overdue. You showed Gaara a better path to becoming truly stronger and becoming better than people in our village thought he could be. If it wasn't for you, Gaara wouldn't have become Kazekage.”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “No problem!”
 
Sakura asks Temari, “By the way, Temari, how is Gaara?”
 
Temari says, with a plain tone, “Gaara is just fine physically even through the One-Tailed Shukaku has been removed from his body. Gaara still retains his sand manipulating abilities, but to what degree, we are not sure. So, we are keeping him under watch and testing his abilities. However, his sand manipulating abilities are still pretty powerful so far and we are starting to theorize that because the Shukaku has been in Gaara for so long that's energy altered Gaara's physical body and DNA that allows him to retain his sand manipulating abilities from Shukaku. We are starting to wonder that Gaara has gained some kind of new Kekkai Genkai from the One-Tailed Shukaku being within him for so long.”
 
Tsunade says, with a nod, “That's a valid theory, Temari. But in order to validate it fully, we need to test someone who has held a tailed creature for just as long as or even longer than Gaara.”
 
Sasuke says, glancing at Naruto, “So, you could say that those who have had tailed creatures sealed within them for a long period of time like Gaara and possibly Naruto could have altered their DNA in ways that give them unique abilities.”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “Yes, but we never told you because we aren't sure what effects that each tailed beast would have on its host. And with Naruto and getting the ability to control the Nine-Tailed Fox's power up to a point, we are not sure what excessive use has done to his body through we do now that Naruto's `Nine-Tailed' stated damages and repairs his body, but it can shorten his life-span if left unchecked for too long.” Kakashi then looks at Serena and Naruto and he says, seriously, “However, with the newest information about Naruto, we are not sure about what effect his body will have with whatever newer powers that he is gaining.”
 
Choji asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Naruto says, nervously, “Well, it is kind of complicated.”
 
Serena then says, seriously, “We will try to explain as best as we can.” Soon after, the others, including Serena, Ami, Rei, Hotaru, and Amara, explain about the Silver Millennium, the Silver and Golden Alliances, the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom, and Naruto's `relation' to Serena.
 
When they were done, the new ninja arrives are pretty stunned to say the least and Shizune yells out, shocked, “Naruto is a prince?!”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, Naruto is the reincarnation of one of my brothers and one of the princes of the Moon Kingdom, Prince Arashi Serenity.”
 
Choji says, amazed, “If things couldn't get more incredible already! We find that Sailor Moon is a fellow ninja like us and now, Naruto is Sailor Moon's brother!”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “Well, you are in for a surprise with a top secret that I mentioned. You see, Naruto is the son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage.”
 
Kiba yells out, stunned, “No way! Naruto's father was the Fourth Hokage?!”
 
Jiraiya nods his head and he says, “That's right. If you looked at pictures of the Fourth Hokage, you would notice similarities between him and Naruto like the same colored hair and similar hairstyle for one thing. Kushina Uzumaki, the wife of the Fourth Hokage, was secretly married to the Fourth Hokage. The Fourth's marriage was kept secret because he had many enemies and if they knew that he had a family, they would go after them to threat the Fourth. Only a select few, including the late Third Hokage and Tsunade, our current Hokage, knows this truth. So, Naruto's ultimate technique, the Rasengan, which was created by the Fourth, is in a way, Naruto's birthright.”
 
Choji says, amazed, “No wonder that Naruto wants to become Hokage! It's in his blood!”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “However, it is for the best that no one else beyond our circle knows this information. We already have enough problems with the Akatsuki wanting Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Fox. If the Fourth's old enemies, who might still be out there even after all these years, learn about Naruto's bloodline, they might want to kill Naruto just because he is the son of the Fourth for revenge.”
 
Hinata says, trying to sound strong, “No! They will have go through me to get to Naruto-kun!” When everyone looks at her, she blushes and she says, shyly, “Well, you know . . .”
 
Kiba tells Hinata, with a sly smile, “Come on, Hinata! Everyone in the village expect for Naruto himself knew about your crush on our little `fox'. It is quite obvious from the start. I'm sure that Neji told you about that.”
 
Hinata nods her head and replies, “Yes, he did.”
 
Kiba says, with a sly smile, “So, by the way, are you two . . . an item?”
 
Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Kiba!”
 
Kiba calls out, nervously, “What?! I was just asking.”
 
Naruto says, looking a bit nervously at Hiashi, “Yes, Hinata and I am a couple.”
 
When everyone looks at Hiashi, he says, with a plain tone, “Why is everyone looking at me? Personally, I do not care what my clan believes. If Naruto and Hinata wish to be together, they have my blessing.”
 
Hinata asks, surprised, “Father?”
 
Hiashi tells Naruto and Hinata, “Naruto, personally, if you must know, I, too, had a good amount of fear of you and I am just as much guilty as many of the other adult villagers of not honoring the Fourth's wishes. I kept your secret from my family and you have proven that even through you hold then demon fox within you, you are you and the Kyubi is the Kyubi. Unlike most villagers, I am not blinded by fear. However, it is because of you my family is stronger today.”
 
Naruto asks Hiashi, “Me, sir?”
 
Hiashi tells Naruto, with a kind smile, “Yes, Naruto. It was you that inspired my Hinata to become a stronger person and stronger ninja allowing us to be on more equal footing and it was you that showed Neji what my brother showed me: That everyone chooses their own path. You allowed him to go beyond the `fate' of the main and branch families of the Hyuga clan and brought my family closer with giving me the strength necessary to defy my clan's traditions and train Neji the ways of the main family. Tradition is good when it is keeping a clan or people together as well as maintaining the order and safety of that clan or people, but it becomes unnecessary and counterproductive when it doesn't allow a clan or people to grow beyond its limitations. It was you that showed me that truth.”
 
Naruto rubs his head and replies, “Uh, no problem, sir.”
 
Hiashi tells Hinata, with a serious tone, “Hinata, if you are going to be with Naruto, the son of the Fourth Hokage, you are going to remember to keep the secrets that you have learned and make sure that you keep up with Naruto because you need to be strong to keep up with the strength of someone like Naruto.”
 
Hinata nods her head and replies, “Yes, father.”
 
Hiashi says, with a smile, “However, from what I heard of your exploits in the rescue of Mr. Bastion Misawa, Naruto's cousin, I feel that you have kept up quiet well.”
 
Hinata asks, surprised, “How did you learn that father?”
 
Hiashi tells Hinata, glancing at Bastion, “Hinata, you should remember well that you are from the Hyuga clan. We have our ways. But that's not the point, your use of new battle skills with the power and techniques have proven your worthiness as the Hyuga's next heir through with this new `bloodline' of yours, I feel that you are meant for greater things in the future. But my point is: You do our clan proud in your skills and strength in battle especially honoring our village by honoring the Third Hokage's legacy: To defend someone that's precious to you.”
 
Hinata tells her father, with a smile and a bow, “Thank you, father. I shall do you proud.”
 
Tsunade tells Hiashi, with a sly smile, “You have your way with words, Lord Hiashi.”
 
Hiashi replies, with a plain tone, “My daughter has earned them.” Hiashi says, seriously, “However, the time for words and praises is over, there is still a `war' going on here at Duel Academy.”
 
Temari says, seriously, “And we need the tactical situation.”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “We've already told you most of the situation, but I feel you need to know the rest.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Maybe this will explain things better.” Serena then puts her hands in front of her chest and the Black Crystal forms in-between her two hands.
 
Sota asks, curiously, “Is that Black Crystal thing that you told us about?”
 
Kira tells Sota, with a nod and with a dark plain tone, “That's right, Sota. This is the Black Crystal of Nemesis, it contains the Darkness of Salvation, the dark power that's the opposite of that hellish light that asshole used on your sister to turn her into his brainwashed puppet.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “And it is the reason for our `Goth' looks. We've embraced its power to counter the hellish light of that son of a bitch, Sartorius, and the Light of Destruction. With it, we made him unable or limit his ability to see into the future. Plus, we've negated those white dorks' cheating ability to see our face-down cards.”
 
Choji says, seriously, “There has got to be a rule against using weirdo powers to find out your face-down cards!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Not only that! They use this cheating card known as White Veil to negate and destroy every one of your spell and trap cards.”
 
Kakashi takes out a piece of paper with a drawing of a White Veil spell card with some text below the picture and he says, “This is a picture of a White Veil spell card.” When the newcomers look and read it, they are shocked to find out the effects of this card.
 
Sammy yells out, annoyed, “Hey! That's got to be against the rules!”
 
Rei tells Sammy, with a dark serious tone, “They don't play by the rules, Sammy! They will do anything and everything to brainwash others into their fucking cult and turn the universe into Sartorius' brainwashed puppets!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “The only one that we can fight back is the use of the dark powers of the Black Crystal along with the Millennium Items and Shadow Charms and fighting these Society Dorks in harsh Shadow Games in order to beat them. To fight these Society Dweebs, we find to fight them ruthlessly and without mercy because they will show you none.”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “However, you need to know that you need to think hard and long about this. When you embrace to dark powers within the Black Crystal, they are a part of you for life. There is no turning back.”
 
Erin says, with a cold plain tone, “The answer is simple for me. I don't need this Darkness of Salvation to duel against them.”
 
Rika says, with a nasty tone, “Who said that we were going to give it to you?”
 
Takara says, with a serious tone, “It is too dangerous a power for someone like you.”
 
Nyoko yells out, horrified, “Takara! Rika! Please!”
 
Erin tells Nyoko, with a flat monotone voice, “Nyoko, I said it before, don't even try.”
 
Nyoko says, with a sigh, “Okay, but if you don't take this darkness power, I won't either. And something tells me that I don't need it either.”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “Neither will I. I don't need the power of the Darkness of Salvation.” Melissa then looks at Davis, Serena, and Jaden and she says, seriously, “And neither do the three of you.”
 
Davis asks, seriously, “What do you mean?”
 
Melissa states, seriously, “It's just a feeling, but something tells me that the three of you never all along needed this Darkness of Salvation to defeat the Light of Destruction. I mean did any of you get hit by this evil power and not get brainwashed?”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “I did when this freak infected Aster's deck to brainwash me. I wasn't brainwashed, but my ability to see my cards and Duel Spirits was gone until I went into Neo-Space and gained my Neos deck.”
 
Melissa's eyes quirk up and she says, plainly, “Interesting.”
 
Tsunade asks, curiously, “Do you know something Melissa?”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “Just a theory, Lady Hokage.”
 
During this whole time, Yeshua was staring at the three of them and he thinks in his mind, with a plain and logical tone, “There is something familiar about them. They have a great power deep inside each of them. Old and ancient, even far older than the Silver Millennium and very much similar to the powers of Jade Truesdale, Jordan Rhodes, Pharaoh Atem, and Tea Gardner namely Sailor Heaven Star, the Warrior of Light, the Shadow Warrior, and Sailor Hell Star. Could they be from the `Treasured Era' as well?” Yeshua looks at Melissa and he thinks, with a plain and logical tone, “And this one especially! I sense a great power! An incredible celestial power hidden within or possible she is suppressing it. Most likely, her powers might have already awakened or in the process of awakening. We will need to keep an eye on her as well.”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “Well, if that's what I need to get Sissy out of that asshole's control, then I'll embrace what this `dark power' is!”
 
Sota tells Sanosake, seriously, “I'll help too! I can duel!”
 
Sanosake tells Sota, with a smile, “Thanks for offering little bro, but I can't risk you. Kagome would have my head if she knew that I allowed you to be in danger and turned into a `Goth' at such a young age. And what would Hitomi think?”
 
Keiko asks Sanosake, with a curious tone, “Does this mean?”
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “Yep! They've become a real couple!”
 
Sota calls out, with a blush on his cheeks, “Sanosake!”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “I knew that my little cousin had it in him.”
 
Sota tells Yusuke, embarrassed, “Cousin Yusuke!”
 
Sammy tells Serena, seriously, “Come on, sis! I want to help you!”
 
Serena tells Sammy, with a worried tone, “Sammy, you might not be a reincarnated prince from the Silver Millennium, but you are still my little brother and if anything happened you, I don't know if I . . .”
 
Sammy tells Serena, seriously, “Look, sis, you are a Meatball Head in my eyes and you are my sister! And you are good person despite your dizziness and I'm not going to let them take my sister, princess or not! Plus, you saved me so many times as Sailor Moon and I owe so much!”
 
Serena tells Sammy, with a plain tone, “You don't owe me a thing. It's what I do.”
 
Yeshua tells Serena, with a plain and logical tone, “It is for the best that Sammy Tsukino has the power of the Darkness of Salvation. Not only does he possess the Legendary Digimon Warrior Spirits of Wood, but he is from your ninja clan and even through still sealed, he holds your ninja Kekkai Genkai and most likely from your Earth mother, Ikuko Tsukino, much ninja training.”
 
Ami tells Serena, in a logical tone, “Not to hurt you or anything, Serena, I believe that Yeshua is right.”
 
Bastion tells Serena, with his own dark logical tone, “Indeed, Serena. Sammy needs to be protected from those Society Dorks or your worst fears for him will be realized.”
 
Serena says, drolly, “I really hate it when you are right.”
 
Blair says, seriously, “Hey, what about me?! Chopped liver?!”
 
Syrus tells Blair, with a dark serious tone, “Blair, we've said before you can't fight with us! It's just too dangerous!”
 
Blair says, with a sly smile, “Well, I've gotten the Legendary Digimon Warrior Spirits of Water and they already know that I know you!”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark serious tone, “I'm not in the mood of risking civilian risks to those damn geeks, but she does have a point!”
 
Kurama says, with a nod and a logical tone, “Hassleberry has point. She is a prime target of the Society of Light now.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Indeed. Their freak of a `Master' wants the power of the Legendary Digimon Spirits.”
 
Takuya tells Serena, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry about them, Serena! Leave them with us! With Davis and his friends from Odaiba, we will keep them safe!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark serious tone, “Those dorks try anything with them and we will show them what it means to piss off the Digidestined!”
 
Kari tells Serena, with a kind smile, “You are also a Digidestined, now, Serena! And we're a family! And a family helps each other out!”
 
Catherine says, with a smile and her French accent, “Zat's right, Serena! You are one of us and ze always help our fellow Digidestined!”
 
Serena says, with a weak warm smile, “Thank you. All of you.”
 
Inuyasha says, with his usual tone, “They are already targets of the fucking dweebs! Why don't we let them fight with us?! If they are with us, they will be easier to protect! Plus, I will help protect Sota and anyone else that doesn't have powers to protect themselves. Kagome would never forgive me and especially herself if she finds out that she helped these fucking freaks brainwash her brother when her friends are already victims of that freak and his cult!”
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “Thanks, Inuyasha! You are all right, dude!”
 
Melody whispers to Inuyasha, plainly, “He is weird, but in my book, he is better than that miko.”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, in a whisper and scolding, “Melody . . .”
 
Melody replies, in a whisper and annoyed tone, “Okay! Okay!”
 
Serena tells Sanosake, Blair, and Sammy, “Well, if the three of you are really sure about this. I shall perform the ritual to infuse the powers of the Darkness of Salvation within you.”
 
Eclipse then calls to Serena, mentally, “Hey! Don't worry, Meatball Head! I can protect your squirt of brother with me inside of him!”
 
Serena replies, drolly, “Yeah, just perfect.”
 
Eclipse asks Serena, with a dark plain tone, “And what do you mean by that?”
 
Serena tells Eclipse, mentally, Look, I know that you want to help! Your methods are not exactly to my liking and too, when a piece of the Darkness of Salvation is put in someone, it is a part of you for life. I'm not sure I want this for my little brother!”
 
Eclipse tells Serena, with a dark stern tone, “Look, Meatball Head, do you want to protect your younger brother and the others from those Society Geeks? Do you want Sammy to suffer under the yoke of that freak like your friends and your beloved is suffering right now?!”
 
Serena mentally shakes her head and replies, weakly, “No! No, I don't! It's just . . . It just hurts me to do this to people like that even if it is necessary. But you . . . you have a point. My little brother is a part of the tournament, he has the same Kekkai Genkai as me, he has strong ninja abilities that are suppressed, and as a welder of a pair of the Legendary Digimon Warrior Spirits, he will be a prime target! I don't want to do this to him, but it is his choice and I want to protect him.”
 
Eclipse tells Serena, with a dark plain tone, “Okay, Serena! Then you know what you need to do!” Serena gives a mental sigh as she prepares to infuse the Darkness of Salvation within the Black Crystal of Nemesis into Sammy Tsukino, Blair Flannigan, and Sanosake Higurashi. Serena then tells the rest of the new arrivals, “All of you that are part of this tournament, it is your choice that if you want this power. If you want not take the Darkness of Salvation like Molly, Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa, we will understand in full. However, remember, you will be vulnerable to the Society Dorks' cheating powers to see your face-down cards. And those without special powers, ninja, magic, or otherwise, or protection from Digimon partners like the Digidestined from Odaiba, you will be vulnerable to attacks from those white freaks of our friends with powers. So, please take my advice and stay close to one or better yet, a group of us.”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Sound advice, Serena.”
 
Kakashi tells Tsunade, “Lady Hokage, with respect, it is best that you try your best to stay out of this fighting. Coming out here is a major risk with the Society of Light here, but it is best that you don't participate in any duels or battles. The Society of Light doesn't fight in the rules of war. They will do anything to gain more power. Recently, they bought the majority of stocks and interest of Duel Academy through the Princeton Corporation by taking control of Chazz Princeton's elder brother, who doesn't have a good family relationship with Chazz and vice-versa. However, our group and their Shadow Academia managed to buy the majority of stocks in the Princeton Company and defeat the Princeton brothers to regain control of Duel Academy. But before we regained control, Sartorius defeated Prince Ojin and gained controls of the Misgarth satellite.”
 
Anko says, seriously, “The Misgarth satellite? I heard about it. That small kingdom launched a mysterious satellite into the air and the nations of the world are investigating. Many of the major ninja villages are also considering investigating it.”
 
Michael says, seriously, “Well, you don't have to worry about that. We know exactly what kind of satellite it is. Prince Ojin, the leader of the Misgarth kingdom, said it himself.”
 
Jun says, plainly, “It's a brainwashing satellite.”
 
Tai yells out, horrified, “What?! You mean that there is a satellite turn us into that asshole's mindless tools is up there?!”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Yes! And Sartorius already has control over it!”
 
Davis says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Just great!”
 
Temari states, with a serious tone, “Wait a minute! That freak has that satellite, so, why hasn't he used it by now?”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Simple. He still needs something to conquer the universe.”
 
Ami says, with a dark serious tone, “The Chosen Duelists and Inuyasha!”
 
Koemna says, seriously, “Yes, he needs the power of the `Chosen Duelists' and the `Chosen Hanyou', Inuyasha, to take over the universe. And he only has Kagome Higurashi under his control.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “And soon, he won't have a single `Chosen Duelist' since I'm going to set Kagome free!”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Hey, dog, who said that you were going to do it?!”
 
Washu tells Koga, “Well, Koga, you aren't a `Chosen Duelist' or `Chosen Hanyou', which are the only ones that can defeat Kagome, a `Chosen Duelists', and you don't know the game like Inuyasha, Melody, and the others do.”
 
Koga says, with a snarl, “Fine! But you had better bring Kagome back, dog!”
 
Inuyasha retorts, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, wolf, I will no matter what it takes! And when I get her back, I'm going to give that brainwashing freak a message right up his fat lip!”
 
Keiko tells Inuyasha, with a dark serious tone, “Well, you are not the only one that wants a piece of him! I want to get him back from what he to me and Yusuke with that dirty trick!”
 
Shikamaru says, seriously, “By the way, what are we going to do about that satellite? He still might these `Chosen Duelists' that Naruto and Sasuke are in order to rule the universe, but that headache is still up there.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “Shikamaru does have a point. As long as that asshole has that satellite, we might have the school, but we are still under threat. He might not able to use it fully, but what's going to stop him from using it on other areas of the world and use it to get what he wants?”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Sakura's right. We need to naturalize that threat.”
 
Izzy says, with a dark serious tone, “I think with Ami's, Bastion's, Keiko's, and Washu's help that we can tap into that satellite and prevent it from being used.”
 
Washu says, with a nod, “It is a good idea, but Sartorius might find out.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Yes. We'll need a backup plan. We need to research other satellites up there and there might be one, a military or civilian one, which could negate the threat of the Misgarth satellite.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “That's a good idea, Bastion-sempai. When we get rid of that satellite, we can focus our attention on those Society Dorks and their `Master'.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Okay, I'll work with infusing the Darkness of Salvation within Sammy, Blair, and Sanosake.”
 
On the meanwhile, `Dark Kari' comes out of Kari's body and Kari tells her `dark demon half', “What are you up to?”
 
`Dark Kari' tells Kari in reply, with a dark sly smile, “Well, nothing really, Kari. It is about those two.”
 
When `Dark Kari' points to Jasmine and Mindy, Kari asks, a bit suspiciously, “What about Jasmine and Mindy?”
 
`Dark Kari' tells Kari, mentally, “I've been wondering them for awhile and I think that my `sister' that's a part of Keiko Yukimura has the same opinion.” On the meanwhile, `Dark Kari' glances at TK and gives a sly smirk while doing so.
 
At this time, `Dark Keiko' comes out Keiko's form and Keiko asks her `dark demon half', “What are you up to this time?”
 
`Dark Keiko' retorts, with a dark sly grin, “Well, it isn't anything much, but I've been getting a weird feeling from those two.”
 
When `Dark Keiko' motions to Jasmine and Mindy, Keiko asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
`Dark Keiko' replies, with a dark plain tone, “I feel that those two have some hidden powers within them that might come in handy and their best friend has been replaced by that white whore version, so, maybe it is time that we gave them the ability to make them more involved.”
 
Keiko asks, stunned, “Wait! You wouldn't!”
 
`Dark Keiko' says, with a dark sly grin, “I can sense their great desire to get back their best friend back from that fucking cult and I think we should help them get that wish.” Keiko gives a slight nervous look at her `dark demon half' being the only one able to see her gives a dark sly smile while Serena prepares the ritual to infuse Sanosake, Sammy, and Blair with the Darkness of Salvation.
 
At this time, Ms. Haruna goes over to Ami and she asks her, “Ami?”
 
Ami asks Ms. Haruna, curiously, “Yes, Haruna-sensei?”
 
Ms. Haruna asks, plainly with a concerned look in her eyes, “May I have a word with you, please?”
 
Ami is a bit worried about Ms. Haruna's `look' and Ami replies, kindly, “Of course.” While Ami walks off with Ms. Haruna while Molly glances at Jun and Renamon.
 
Molly thinks in her mind, seriously, “So, Jun has arrived on Duel Academy as a participant for the GX tournament. The situation must need her to come here. For now, she will continue to hide herself. And if she is here, it must mean that Rini and Jesse are here, too! I hope that they won't get into trouble! Serena won't forgive me or Jun for getting her daughter brainwashed. I had better talk with Jun later.”
 
(Sometime later; Back at the `White Dorm')
 
Returning to the main hallways of the `White Dorm', we find our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones, Mina, Lita, Michelle, Trista, Darien, Yolei, Koji, Kiyone, Mihoshi, Kagome, Ayumi, Eri, Yuka, Tenten, Ino, Alexis, Crowler, Bonaparte, assembled together and talking about what happened.
 
Lita yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! We almost saved Serena from the darkness and this had to happen!”
 
Koji says, with a cold serious tone, “So, Serena's brother has the powers of the Spirits of Wood and Blair Flannigan has gained the Legendary Spirits of Water? This makes our situation even worse.”
 
Yolei tells Koji, with a cold plain tone, “No joke!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold angered tone, “Damn that fucking poodle! His damn brother and his friends already betrayed me and now, they are trying to turn my own family against me!”
 
Eri tells Kagome, with a cold serious tone, “Don't worry, Kagome! Those dogs won't get away with it!”
 
Kiyone says, with a cold serious tone, “Well, from what we heard, those dogs brought in reinforcements. I've heard that some weird `humanoid wolf demons' have been roaming around.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold annoyed snarl, “Oh, great. It must Koga and his mangy wolf demon tribe. Koga must be trying against to make me his little slut pet.”
 
Yuka tells Kagome, with a cold determined tone, “Don't worry, Kagome. We will make sure that mangy wolves don't lay a paw on you.”
 
Ino says, with a cold serious tone, “It is going to be more difficult with Lady Hokage and the others on their side.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “We have to save them from the darkness, but what do we do against a ninja of Serena's caliber? With her legendary Kekkai Genkai, she can acquire any jutsu and other Kekkai Genkai that she wants. Plus, we've seen her use Naruto's Multi-Shadow Clone jutsu, his Rasengan, Sasuke's Sharingan, and plus, she has had full training by Lady Tsunade.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “Plus, it looks like that she and Lady Tsunade is close so it will be hard to convince her to see the Light.”
 
Ino says, with a cold serious tone, “It's a good thing that you still have those medicines and treatments that Sakura had before she decided to turn traitor.”
 
Alexis says, rubbing her body, “No joke, Ino. With Lady Tsunade's super-strength on her side and a far superior ninja, I don't stand a chance against her.”
 
Trista says, with a cold logical tone, “Plus, we must believe that she has all of the abilities of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, and most likely, the same abilities as Sakura Haruno since she has training from Lady Tsunade as well.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “So, Serena isn't just a Sailor Scout. She is also some kind of `super ninja' with that legendary Kekkai Genkai of hers.”
 
Alexis says, in a cold serious tone, “And worse, her brother is here and he has the same Kekkai Genkai, too. He has had training from his and Serena's mother, Ikuko, and if his jutsu is sealed and he can release it . . .”
 
Mina says, with a cold droll tone, “We're in deep trouble.”
 
Darien says, with a cold plain tone, “Right now, we would be if we try anything against the nonbelievers.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “Darien-sensei is right. For now, let's just lay low and wait until tomorrow. Their guards won't be down, but maybe by tomorrow, things will calm down. However, with that `dark power' controlling them and their new violent tendency, who knows if we will be right or wrong? So, we are going to have to remain on guard.”
 
Yolei nods her head and she says, with a cold plain tone, “Good idea, Alexis. We can use this time to formulate some new plans to try to defeat that `dark power' and bring the others into the Light.”
 
Ino says, with a nod, “Good idea, Yolei.” Soon after, the group begins to discuss their future plans against our heroes and heroines.
 
(During the early evening hours; Within the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Inside of the Ra Yellow dorm, we find Jasmine and Mindy within Jasmine's temporary room within the Ra Yellow dorm until the Obelisk Blue dorm can be taken back from the Society of Light.
 
Mindy tells Jasmine, “I miss the Blue dorm.”
 
Jasmine tells Mindy, with a nod, “Yeah, Mindy. I know. The flush carpets, the luscious beds, and whatnot. I mean, who wouldn't miss it? However, we have to make do until we can get our dorm back from that freak.”
 
Mindy says, with a dark annoyed tone, “No joke! I'll never forgive that freak for turning us into his tools! And we need to save Alexis from that jerk!”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark serious tone, “I know, Mindy! But I feel so helpless even with this dark power within us! Much of the time, the others like Serena, Jaden, Davis, Kari, Keiko, Yusuke, and so on, the guys and girls with the powers, are the ones doing all of the work! But then again, the only way that we can help is dueling! Fighting against these dweebs . . . we are just useless!”
 
Mindy says, with a dark serious tone, “I know how you feel, Jaz! I hate feeling this way! Our best friend is being used like a puppet on a strings and we can't damn well help out more! I would do anything just to more active against those white dorks!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, darkly, “Maybe I can help out with that!” Mindy and Jasmine turn their heads to see Keiko with her bangs covering her face enter the room.
 
Jasmine says, with a smile, “Hey, Keiko, what's up?!”
 
Keiko tells Jasmine, with a dark plain tone, “I couldn't help overhearing the two of you and I want to help, but are you really willing to do anything to get Alexis back?”
 
Mindy asks, curiously, “What kind of question is that Kei?”
 
Jasmine yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Of course we are! We are willing to do anything to get Alexis back from that fucking freak! She is our best friend! And she is like a sister to us!”
 
Mindy nods her head and she says, with a dark determined tone, “Yeah! So, what do we need to do?”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly tone, “Actually, you don't need to do anything. Leave that to me.”
 
Jasmine asks, a bit nervously, “What do you mean, Kei?” Keiko lifts her head and the two girls gasp to see Keiko's face in her Yu-Zen demonic form.
 
Keiko says, with a dark demonic voice, “Sorry, girls.” Immediately, Keiko rushes them and pokes them in their necks before they could do anything causing them to feel woozy and get knocked out. They would have collapses to the floor if Keiko didn't put them into her arms and lie them down on the bed. Soon after, two female figures covered in shadows and darkness enters the room. Keiko says, with a dark demonic voice, “Do you sense it?”
 
One of the female figure says, with a deep demonic female voice, “Yes, I can feel it. The power of the guardians of the Sun Kingdom royal family.”
 
The second female figure says, with a higher demonic female voice, “That's them all right. Do you think they will mind that we will merge with them?”
 
Keiko says, with a dark demonic voice and a dark plain tone, “They will be annoyed at first, but with the power that fusion will give them and you awaken their Sailor Scout powers, they might forgive you. However, what's important is stopping that fucking freak and his cult.”
 
The two female figures say in unison, with dark demonic female voices, “Right!” Soon after, the two female figures turn into shadows and darkness and wrap around the two girls causing the astrological sign of Aries star constellation to appear on Jasmine's forehead in a ruby red and the astrological sign of the Libra star constellation to appear on Mindy's head in yellowish-orange.
 
(During that same night; In Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Within Duel Academy's harbor, we find TK rushing out towards the lighthouse to see Kari there with her bangs covering her face.
 
TK tells Kari, with a smile, “Hey, Kari! I thought that you would be in bed! Why did you call me out here?”
 
Kari says, with a dark tone, “For something important.”
 
TK asks Kari, curiously, “Are you okay, Kari? You sound similar to what you sound like when those dweebs are mentioned.”
 
Kari tells TK, with a dark sly tone, “I'm just fine, TK. Thank you for asking. However, I'm about to give you a gift to help you protect Matt and your family from those dweebs.”
 
TK asks, curiously, “What do you mean, Kari?”
 
Kari says, with a dark plain tone, “Sorry, TK.” Kari lifts her head to reveal her demonic marks on her face and TK gasps in shock, but just then Janice and Kenta appear out of seemly nowhere and restrain TK.
 
TK yells out, perplexed, “Janice! Kenta! What are you doing?!”
 
Janice says, with a dark plain tone, “Sorry, Lord Takeru, but we are following Lady Kari's orders.” Kari then immediately comes to TK, pokes him in the neck, and his body falls limp as he goes into unconsciousness.
 
Kari asks the siblings, with a dark demonic voice, “Did you summon him like I asked?”
 
Kenta bows his head and replies, “Yes, Kari-sama, we summoned him from the Makai like you asked.” Soon after, a dark violet and black fog with a male figure comes out.
 
Kari tells the figure, with a dark demonic tone, “I'm glad that you could make it.”
 
The male figure replies, in a male demonic voice, “It was no problem.” The male figure asks, curiously looking at TK, “So, he is the one that you wish for me to fuse with and give my power to.”
 
Kari replies, with a dark demonic voice, “Yes, I do. He is a good friend of my `human half' like a brother to her. He wishes to protect his older brother, Matt Ishida, one of the Digidestined that my `human half' belongs to along with every one of his friends, which includes my `human half'. I believe that he deserves that power he needs to help us.”
 
The male figure says, with a male demon voice, “Well, soon, he shall have power very much like yours and help in the battle against that hellish force, the Light of Destruction. Those cultists in that `Society of Light' will not know what hit them and if they think that this one will be helpless against them anymore, they will have another thing coming . . . with some nasty injuries to match.” Soon after, the male figure turns into a pure shadow and darkness and starts to merge with TK while Janice, Kenta, and Kari give dark sly grin about this.
 
Kari thinks in her mind, with a dark demonic voice, “Hopefully, the power that he will grant you will make up for doing this to you.”
 
(Later that night; Just outside of the `White Dorm')
 
Deep within the bushes and trees in the rare of the part of the `White Dorm' that was the Obelisk Blue Guys' Dorm, we find rustling in the bushes and when we go into those bushes, we find Kira Urameshi, Melody, and Ryoko assembled together with backpack like packs on their backs and dark sly smiles on Kira's and Ryoko's lips and a wide sly smile on Melody's lips.
 
Kira says, with a dark sly grin, “I'm glad that you could help us out Ryoko.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark sly smile, “No problem. Plus, I like this idea.”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “It is a little something that I learned from my research into spells and stuff. I can't wait to see their faces when they are itching like the dogs that they are.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark sly grin, “Me neither! I think that plenty of the others will have a hoot! I knew that I like the two of you for a reason!”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly smile, “Yeah, me too, Ryoko! And with your ability to walk through walls, we will be able to get in undetected!” Kira takes out three bands from subspace pocket and she says, with a dark smile on her lips, “Especially with these `Cloaking Bands' that Washu made!” Ryoko, Melody, and Kira each take one, they attached the bands on their left wrists, and they activate causing them to become invisible. Soon after, the group goes over to the rear wall, undetected by the nearby guards, and Ryoko grabs Kira's right hand while Melody holds on, gently, to Kira's left hand and lower arm. Ryoko then uses her phasing powers to go right through the wall and into the `White Dorm' to perform whatever mischief that they have planned for SOL members.
 
(In the `White Dorm'; the next morning)
 
The following morning we find ourselves within the main hallways of the `White Dorm'. And within the 'White Dorm', we find the SOL members, including our heroes' and heroines' 'former' friends and family member in the main hallways, scratching themselves like crazy.

Lita says, scratching her back in a cold annoyed tone, "What the hell!? Why am
I so itchy?"

Mina says, scratching her shoulder, "I don't know, Lita!"

Ayumi says, scratching her neck and back, "I smell a rat!"

Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, nastily, "Maybe, that's your own stench your smelling, wench!" Everyone turns to see on the big screen the face of Melody, with a wide sly smile on her lips.

Kagome yells out, while scratching her chest and head, in a cold enraged tone, "YOU!"

Melody laughs with amusement and she says, with a sly smile, "Hey, it's that a dance that you white dweebs is doing! Because, it sure looks fun! NOT!"

Alexis calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, while scratching her head, "That's not funny, poodle!"

Melody says, with a sly smile, "Actually, bitch, it is!"

Kagome yells out, in a cold serious tone, while scratching herself, "What did you do to us, you fucking dog!? I know you had something to do with this!"

Melody says, with a sly sneer, "What do you know!? You're actually little bit smarter than the REAL Kagome, but both her and you are pretty dumb! Yes, I had something to do with this and I wouldn't have done it without the help of Ryoko Hakubi and Kira Urameshi! Oh and 'Kagome'..."

Kagome replies, in a cold annoyed tone, "What
do you want now, poodle!?"

Melody says, with a sly smile, "Don't even try making an antidote for this powder, but there's no cure for it and you won't stop scratching for twelve hours from now!"
 
The SOL members gasps in shock and Darien says, while scratching himself, "What!? You're kidding!"

Melody says, with a sly smile, "Sorry, asshole, but that's what you get for turning your back on Serena for that fucking bastard, Sartorius!"
Melody says, with a sly smile, “You know what they say “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn' and that Moon Princess is one woman that you don't want to piss off! Maybe that's why I like her so much! So, you fucking bastard, your EX-girlfriend sends her regards!” Melody then sticks her tongue out at Darien and the other SOL members.
 
Kagome says, in a cold angered tone, "You fucking poodle, I swear....I'll..."
 
Melody says, in a taunting tone, while waving her right index finger, "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Did you kiss your own mother with that mouth!? Oh and by the way, wench, there's someone who like to see hi!" The screen then turns to Sanosake Higurashi, who has a radical new `dark look'.
 
Sanosake's black hair has gained red highlights across much of his black hair. He has a black spiked leather choker around his neck, dark blue shirt tightly fitting over his muscular frame, black jacket similar to Zane's jacket over the shirt, pitch black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with dark brown belt to match, and black sneakers.
 
Kagome gasps in shock and she says, "Sanosake?"
 
Sanosake says, with a dark sly smile, "Hello 'sissy'! How are things!?"
 
Kagome says, while scratching herself, "What did those fucking nonbelievers...?"
 
Sanosake says, in a dark serious tone, "I guess what Inuyasha and the others said were true, after all, bitch! Melody was right, you are pretty stupid! My sister was never that dumb! So, if you pass yourself as my REAL sister, get ready for a major beat down, bitch! If you try to do anything to Sota, you are really going to wish that you were never born!"
 
The screen changed to Melody and Kagome yells out, in a cold enraged tone, "You fucking dog, I swear I'll pay for this! You and your damn brothers, including those mangy wolves, will pay for what you did to my brother!"

Melody says, while giving the finger, "Go ahead and try, wench! I'd love to see you fail!"
 
The screen changes to Serena who gives a dark mischievous giggle and she says, with a dark sly smile, "Oh god, this is even funnier than that time Melody and Kira turned you, green, `Kagome'! Man, Melody, Kira, and Ryoko have good tastes!"

Alexis yells out, in a cold angered tone, "You're starting to push it, Serena!"

Serena says, with a dark nasty tone, "Oh shut up, whore! We're here to destroy your fucking Society and your damn master! Take this chance to leave or else!" The screen went blank, leaving the SOL members to scratching their own bodies.

Kagome says, rubbing her back onto the wall to scratch it, in a cold angered tone, "I swear, Melody, I swear you, your fucking brothers, and those wolves will pay for this!"
 
Mihoshi yells out, while scratching herself uncontrollably, “What do we do now, Kiyone?”
 
Kiyone exclaims, with a cold annoyed tone while scratching her body uncontrollably, “How the hell should I know, Mihoshi?!”
 
Yolei calls out, with a cold angered tone while continuing to scratch herself, “The nonbelievers have really hit a new low!”
 
Alexis says, while rubbing her back against a wall with a cold serious tone, “Don't worry, Yolei! They will pay for this! Those nonbelievers will learn that no one escapes Destiny and no one escapes the Society of Light!”
 
Koji asks, while continuing to scratch himself with a white backscratcher, “And what do we do until this ware off?”
 
Ino says, with a cold plain tone, “I could try to make a potion to reduce the itching . . . if I wasn't scratching like mad!” As the SOL members including our heroes' and heroines' `former friends and loved ones continue to scratch, they are trying to figure out how to get out of this one.
 
(A brief time soon after; In front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Soon after, we find ourselves in front of the Slifer Red dorms where we find our `darkened' heroes and heroines assembled together where many of them are having `fits' of dark laughter while others are giving dark giggles or dark sly smiles on their lips. With them are Sanosake, Sammy, and Blair with Sammy Tsukino and Blair having new `dark looks' on their own.
 
Sammy Tsukino had his brown hair turned pitch black with dark red highlights, black belt-like choker around his neck, he has a dark green shirt under dark blue jacket, black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with a black matching belt, and dark red sneakers.
 
Blair has her long hair, originally dark blue, is pitch black with dark violet highlights, dark violet star jewels attached to her ears, black leather belt-like choker around her neck, she has a dark blue shirt under a black version of a Slifer Red blazer fitted for her size, loose fitting black shorts that goes to the ends of her kneecaps with brown belt that contains a card pouch, black pitch black stockings that goes under her shorts, and black high-heeled boots that have two inch heels.
 
Naruto exclaims, in pure dark excitement, “Oh, man! That was so awesome! I've done my share of pranks in my time, but this . . . this is just awesome!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly grin, “For once, Naruto, I can agree. This is one prank that we can be proud of.”
 
Davis yells out, with a dark wide grin on his lips, “Oh, wow! Man, Kira, you are still the Queen of the Pranksters!”
 
Yusuke says, still giggling darkly, “Yeah, Kira . . . *giggle* . . . Those white dweebs didn't know what hit them.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Kira, you haven't changed one bit.”
 
Kira tells Jaden, with a dark sly smile, “Thanks, Jay. But I had help with Melody and Ryoko.”
 
Ayeka tells Ryoko, with a dark sly smile, “For once, you really did something good, Ryoko. I just wish I could have seen their faces.”
 
Ryoko tells Ayeka, with a dark smile, “You would have died laughing princess. It is THAT funny.”
 
Sasami says, with a dark sly grin, “Still I wish we could have been there.”
 
Hikari tells Melody, with a dark sly smile, “Nice work, Melody. You and my sis did great out there.”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, Kari. I try.”
 
Serena says, with a dark wide grin, “Seeing those white dorks itching like crazy! I thought that I was going to die from laughter.”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly grin, “Plus, it will keep those dweebs out of our hair for awhile. They won't come out of their fucking dorm while they are itching like crazy like that.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark sly smile, “Indeed. We can take this time to advanced in the tournament and continue developing plans to take down their cult.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly smile, “Bastion is right. We can take a breather from them for half of this day to focus on other important matters.”
 
Kira tells Washu, with a dark smile, “Thanks for those `Cloaking Bands', Washu.”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “No problem, Kira. I'm glad that they could be put to good use.”
 
Ami asks Serena, “By the way, Serena, how are the others doing?”
 
Serena tells Ami, with a smile, “I've talked with Chancellor Sheppard and he has allowed to the Digidestined's parents and family members not part of this tournament, with the exception for Jun Motomiya, and those of Lady Tsunade's group that are not part of the tournament to stay in guest rooms built for situations like this. The Digidestined's parents are under guard from members of the Disciplinary Action Squad so those white dweebs don't try anything.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly smile, “Davis and I made double sure of that.”
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “That's good to know that our families are out of those dorks' slimy hands!”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, Lady Tsunade has had some ANBU black ops, the Leaf Village's special forces, with her, so, they will assist in the protection duties and I asked Lady Tsunade to make it free as well as some assisting in the Disciplinary Action Squad by training them some in the ways of the ninja.”
 
Sakura tells Serena, with a curious look, “You and Lady Tsunade must be close.”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “You can say that, Sakura. Plus, she lost a few bets to me and she owes me a few favors too.”
 
Naruto says, with a sigh and a smile, “That's Grandma Tsunade for you.”
 
Rei asks Sammy, curiously, “So, Sammy, did you release the seal on your ninja abilities?” Sammy doesn't reply, but he jumps into the air and with great agility, bounces to the roof of the Slifer Red dorm and puts his hands into a ninja hand sign.
 
Sammy calls out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Sammy is covered in smoke and five Sammy Shadow Clones appear with the real Sammy on the roof of the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Amara asks Rei, curiously, “Does that answer your question, Rei?” Soon after, Sammy and his clones use great agility leap back down to the ground and his five clones vanish.
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Someone likes to have their ninja powers back.”
 
Sammy says, with a sly grin, “You know it, Meatball Head! I'm glad that our special sealing jutsu helps perverse every bit of the powers and chakra that we sealed away.”
 
Neji thinks in his mind, seriously, So, it is no wonder that Serena is still so strong even after three years withoutbeing involved in ninja type battles, but I think that somehow she has kept in shape and fighting evil forces as Sailor Moon might help some. But I wonder: If she is so strong now, how much power will she have when she uses her true full power?!”
 
Matt asks Davis, curiously, “By the way, Davis, where is your sister and her Digimon partner?”
 
Davis replies, with a serious tone, “Jun and Renamon went with Molly down to the harbor.”
 
Amara says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, thanks to the `prank' that Kira, Melody, and Ryoko did on those dorks, they won't be out here for awhile.”
 
Hotaru says, with a dark plain tone, “Those that escaped the prank will having their hands full helping their fellow dorks for awhile.”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “Good point, Hotaru-chan.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a blush on her cheeks, “Naruto-kun, can you come with me to visit my father?”
 
Naruto says, with a warm smile, “Sure, Hinata-chan. We should check up on the others, too.
 
Sakura says, with a sly grin, “Catch you two lovebirds later.” Naruto and Hinata use their ninja speed and agility to take to the trees to visit where Hiashi Hyuga is staying.
 
Rika says, with a plain tone, “I can't believe that Nyoko is back.”
 
Takara says, with a smile, “Well, it's nice to have her back.”
 
Rika states, with a suspicious tone, “Yeah, but they have to bring her, too?”
 
Serena tells Rika and Takara, “Look, I know that you are angry at Erin for what she did, but for now, you have to work with her.”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “You are Sailor Scouts of the Infinity Kingdom and you have to act like them.”
 
Rika says, sarcastically, “Yes . . . mom.”
 
Takara says, seriously, “We will work with her, but Rika and I won't exactly like it, Kei.”
 
Rei tells Takara, “And we understand why, but she is a part of our vastly growing team and we need to work together.”
 
Lee says, with a nod, “Yes, Rei is right, Takara.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Anyway, let us focus on what we need to do right now.”
 
Zane says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! We've still go to deal with that damn satellite over our heads! He won't use it until he has all of the `Chosen Duelists' and `Chosen Hanyou' in his control, but that still doesn't make any less a threat.”
 
Tenchi says, with a nod, “That's a good point.”
 
Sora asks Izzy, “How is work on that satellite going Izzy?”
 
Izzy says, seriously, “We can get into the programming of the satellite, but there are so many firewalls and that satellite has the most advance and secure security programming in hardware and software ever known.”
 
Keiko says, with a dark serious tone, “In short, the instant that we tap in that freak will know about it.”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Just great.”
 
Mindy asks, curiously, “Is there anything you can do?”
 
Bastion says, with a dark serious tone, “We are looking into nearby satellites, military and civilian, to find a way to take down the Misgarth satellite if we need to.”
 
Jaden tells Bastion, with a dark serious tone, “Good idea, Bastion. The less we have to worry about, the better.”
 
Hotaru asks Serena, curiously, “What do we do now, Serena-hime?”
 
Serena tells Hotaru, with a kind smile, “Well, we plan to figure out how to get our friends back from that vile cult as well as continue on with the tournament, Firefly.” Hotaru gives an encouraged smile and soon enough, our heroes and heroines began their discussion on what they are going to do this morning while the `itch' of the SOL is out for now.
 
(A short time later; Within Academy harbor)
 
Inside of Duel Academy's harbor, we find Jun Motomiya, Renamon, and Molly together within the harbor and the two of them had serious faces on them and looking as if they were waiting for someone. Soon enough, two figures come into the light and the three of them turn to the figures. First of them is none other than Jesse Anderson and the other is a fifteen year old female figure that looks exactly like Wicked Lady and is as tall as Serena when she was 15 years of age.
 
Jesse has a grayish-white shirt under a blue sleeveless vest similar to male Duel Academy blazers in design, black jeans with a pouch attached to the right side of his jeans, and brown and white boots.
 
The female figure that looks like Wicked Lady has her pink hair in Wicked Lady's/Rini's classic odango hairstyle, golden crescent moon instead of the upside black crescent moon on her forehead, her cheery red eyes are filled with strength and kindness, ruby red colored lips, her earrings are golden crescent moon jewels with black star jewels, her outfit is similar to Wicked Lady expect the choker is silver in color with golden crescent moon jewels all over it, the dress is similar to Wicked Lady's dress expect the ruby red in is replaced by pink, she has pink colored fingernails with golden crescent moon on each fingernail, and her high-heeled shoes are pink with five inch heels. This female figure has a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist.
 
Molly says, with a plain tone, “You've decided to drop your transformation jutsu.”
 
The female figure says, with a teenage version of Rini's voice, “Yeah, I decided it was too much energy to keep it going even through it is based on the transformation jutsu that Uncle Naruto's predecessor as you know what used to keep herself looking young. And that I need all of the energy that I could get when fighting that rotten jerk that hurt my mom.”
 
Jun tells the female figure, seriously, “I know that you are worried about your mother, Rini. However, you can't do anything rash. Your mother wouldn't forgive me if I let anything more happen to you.”
 
The female figure, now identified as a somehow older Rini, tells Jun, “Aunt Jun, it wasn't your fault that I . . . transformed into THIS.” Rini gives a deep sigh and she says, solemnly, “It's my fault that I'm like this. I thought that the legacy of `Wicked Lady' was over . . . I guess I was wrong. I deserve this.”
 
Molly tells Rini, “Rini, you know that's not true! What happened to you wasn't your fault! It was that rotten Doom Phantom that brainwashed you. I just wish that I was around in order to make sure that didn't happen.”
 
Jesse says, with a nod, “Molly is right, Rini. What happened to you wasn't your plum fault! When this rotten jerk is put out to pastier, you can get on with your life.”
 
Rini tells Jesse, solemnly, “But I let my anger get the better of me and I revived the spirit of Wicked Lady within me. I thought that light of my mother and father got rid of Wicked Lady, but I guess all of us, even me, were wrong. I didn't think that this would happen, but seeing the pain that my mom was in, I felt anger and rage that I never felt before. This rotten jerk, Sartorius, targeting our friends just to get to mom and Rei, taking daddy away from her, turning them into cold and heartless tools . . . I just couldn't help it. I lost it. Next, I heard Wicked Lady's voice and she took over. If it wasn't for you, I would have been a far worse monster than I was under Doom Phantom's control. I would have murdered someone in cold blood.”
 
Jun tells Rini, in a reassuring tone, “What happened . . . the way that you reacted . . . it was natural how you felt, Rini. You love your mom and dad and seeing that hurt like that. Any child would be angry and hurt that their mom and dad were being hurt.”
 
Rini says, seriously, “I know that Aunt Jun, but I let my anger and rage and what happened in the past when I used to hurt everyone that I cared about. I just lost it and Wicked Lady awoke inside me.”
 
Molly tells Rini, “Rini, we will be able to control Wicked Lady and so will you. You are stronger than your `dark side'.”
 
Rini tells Molly, “I know, Molly. Thank you. But I'm worried about mom. What if . . . What if it becomes too much for her? Serena is a Meatball Head, but she is a kind and caring person. The Sailor Scouts are her family, Darien is her love, her soulmate, and I'm . . . I'm so afraid that she will lose control and turn into a monster that I became when Doom Phantom manipulated me! If it happened to me, what's stopping it to happening to her?! I'm so afraid that the Serena that I know and all of my friends and my dad will be gone!”
 
Jesse tells Rini, “Easy, there, little lady. Your mom isn't going anywhere.”
 
Jun nods her head and she says, with a smile, “Yeah, Rini, we'll make sure that nothing happens to your mom.”
 
Molly thinks in her mind, worriedly, “At least, I hope so . . .”
 
Flashback; Yesterday at the Slifer Red dorm
 
We find ourselves nearly under the stairs that leads to the second floor of the Slifer Red dorm and Ami and Ms. Haruna looking at each other while Molly manages to sneak over near the other side of the stairs to listen in.
 
Ms. Haruna tells Ami, “So, Ami, you are Sailor Mercury?”
 
Ami nods her head and replies, “Yes, I am. I'm Sailor Mercury, but as Serena might have told you, I'm also the reincarnation of the Princess of that planet and duty bound to protect Serena, who is the reincarnation of the Moon Princess, Princess Serenity.”
 
Ms. Haruna nods her head and she says, “Yes, I heard from Serena that the people from your planet were smart. They were among the most technology advanced other than those in Serena's home kingdom.”
 
Ami nods her head and replies, “Yes, my kingdom was.”
 
Ms. Haruna tells Ami, with a kind smile, “No surprising that you came from that kind of place. You were among the brightest pupils in the class.
 
Ami gives a slight blush and she replies, “Thank you, Haruna-sensei.”
 
Ms. Haruna tells Ami, “It is no problem.” Ms. Haruna tells Ami, seriously, “However, I'm not here to remember the past. I need to talk to you because you are Serena's friend, one of her best friends, and very bright and intelligent.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What do you need to talk to me about?”
 
Ms. Haruna tells Ami, “Ami, you know that Serena took the Advanced Crystal Beast deck, the `dark side' of the Crystal Beast decks, along with the most powerful card of that deck, the Rainbow Dark Dragon. Well, you also know that deck is a forbidden deck and for a good reason.”
 
Ami says, with a serious tone, “It's a forbidden deck because they are incredible dark power that could overwhelm a duelist if they are not careful.”
 
Ms. Haruna tells Ami, “Yes. Serena managed to conquer the deck with her own will, but with what happened to her, how much she changed, this `dark power', the Darkness of Salvation, and the pain and hurt I saw in her eyes, I'm not sure if she won't lose control even through she is getting you back. There is still a chance that the `dark powers' of that deck might cause her to lose control. Her strength of will won't let her lose control to that deck, I saw her conquer it like that, but the dark powers within the Advanced Crystal Beast deck might cause Serena to lose herself to the darkness within herself caused by all the pain, sorrow, and misery put in her heart by this asshole. And Serena wasn't the best student back in my class, but she is a good person, even more so now that I know the truth about her being Sailor Moon, and I, along with the world, would be devastated if we lose her, not only physically, but in spirit. Serena, as Sailor Moon, is the spirit of what it means to be a heroine and seeing her losing herself to this . . . would be a great loss, especially to me personally. However, with the `dark powers' of that deck, Serena would do incredible destruction and devastation to the world and there would be no way to be stop her with that deck . . . except for one way.”
 
Ami asks Ms. Haruna, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Ms. Haruna takes out a Duel Monster card and she tells Ami, plainly, “With this.” Ami take the card, looks to see a Quick-Spell card, displaying a swirling vortex dark blue that could be mistaken for black with black lightning going to a glowing light in the center, and it has the name of `Super Fusion' on it.
 
Ami asks Ms. Haruna, “Super Fusion?”
 
Ms. Haruna says, with a serious tone, “Yes. It is one of the most powerful spell cards ever made. Maxamillion Pegasus gave it to me when he gave me the Rainbow Dark Dragon card to put it with the other Advanced Crystal Beast cards. Maxamillion Pegasus told me that from Yugi Moto, he felt that unity is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and he created one of the most powerful spell cards based on that belief. This card can't be stopped and it might indeed to be the only one to stop the Advanced Crystal Beast deck or any other Forbidden deck if those decks are used for negative purposes.”
 
Ami asks Ms. Haruna, “And you want me to keep it, Haruna-sensei?”
 
Ms. Haruna says, seriously, “Yes, I do. But you keep this card to yourself and you don't tell anyone about it except for the ones that you can ABSOULTELY trust can keep a secret. If Serena does lose herself and it is connected with that deck or she uses that deck for terrible purposes, this might be the only card that can stop her and save her.” Ms. Haruna tells Ami, with a serious and determined tone, “You need to keep the knowledge of this spell card and this spell card itself from Serena. One day, the Serena that we know . . . might depend on that card.”
 
Ami tells Ms. Haruna, with a nod, “I understand, Haruna-sensei.” Ami takes out an empty card pouch from her sub-space pocket, she opens it up, she takes out a laminated card case, she puts the card inside, she puts the card within the case in her card pouch, and she puts the pouch back in her sub-space pocket. Soon after, Molly quickly takes off to get back to the others.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, we find the older Rini, dressed similar to her `dark persona' as Wicked Lady, Jesse Anderson, owner of the other Crystal Beast deck, Jun Motomiya, Renamon, and Molly assembled together with Jesse and Jun trying to reassure Rini that Serena will be okay.
 
Renamon asks Molly, “Are you okay, Molly?”
 
Everyone looks at Molly and she says, seriously, “I need to tell you something important. Jun, you saw me go off when Ami and Ms. Haruna went off to discuss something in private.”
 
Jun tells Molly, “Yeah, what did you see?”
 
Molly tells Jun, with a serious tone, “This is important and it is not to hurt Rini or Serena, but . . .” Soon after, Molly starts explaining to the group about the discussion between Molly and Ms. Haruna and the Super Fusion spell card.
 
(Later that day; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
Sometime later, we find Naruto and Hinata relaxing under the shade of a tree with Hinata sitting on Naruto's lap and Naruto's arms wrapped around her body. Hinata has a wide blush in her cheeks, but she can't help to feel relaxed and warm in her lover's arms.
 
Hinata looks into the sky and she asks, “Oh, Naruto-kun, isn't it beautiful?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a sly grin, “Oh, it is. However, I wasn't looking at the sky this time.”
 
Hinata gets a wide blush on her cheeks and she tells Naruto, “N-N-Naruto-kun, please! I'm so embarrassed!”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a sly tone, “Don't be, Hina-chan.” Soon enough, the two of them lock lips in a passionate kiss and locked in a tender embrace, but what they didn't know is that they were being from a good sized distance by a female figure hidden in the leaves of the tree tops and somehow making herself undetected by Hinata's and Naruto's ninja senses.
 
The female figure thinks in her mind, seriously, “I know them! That's Sixth Hokage, the Silver Light of the Hidden Leaf Village of my time and Auntie Serena's brother, and his wife, the leader of the Hyuga clan and the Queen of the Neo-Andromeda Empire, when they were younger. Wow! I didn't know that look like me at one time! Back in my time, they look so strong and so powerful! When I look at them, it doesn't seem that Uncle Naruto of all people created the Great Ninja Alliance, the unity of all the great Shinobi villages with the Hokage, the leader of the Hidden Leaf Village, at the head of the Supreme Council. With Hinata-sama, you wouldn't think that a shy girl like her grows up to be Uncle Naruto's wife, leader of the Hyuga, and the great queen of the revived Andromeda Galaxy Empireone of the vital kingdoms keeping the peace along with Crystal Tokyo, Rainbow Cairo, and Golden Atlantis as well as others in the times of the Crystal Millenniums also known as the `Neo Treasured Eras'!” Just then she senses something and turns away from the couple to see none other than the Toad Sage, one of the two Sanin left in the world, Jiraiya, looking at the couple with a lecherous grin on his lips. The female figure thinks in her mind, annoyed, “So that's the lecherous Toad Sage and one of the mythical Sanin ninja, Jiraiya, that Uncle Naruto and Auntie Serena told me about. Damn! He is a major perv!”
 
Going to Jiraiya, he gives a lecherous giggle and he says, silently, “Well, if it isn't my former student. So, he has decided to make the moves on the Hyuga heiress, huh? It's about time that boy becomes a man. I know that I shouldn't be spying on him on his date, but researching teenage love might help me with a new set of books that I'm preparing for the market.” Jiraiya keeps on looking through his looking glass and he sees Naruto gently rubbing Hinata's butt causing her to blush and giggle while they kiss. Jiraiya says, with a sly smirk, “Ooh, what's this? Maybe I was right and the two of them finally `made the commitment.” As Jiraiya continues to look, his ninja senses can't detect a mysterious shimmer with an outline of a female figure sneaking towards him with incredible amounts sheath and manages to get behind him. Soon after, the shimmer `transforms' into a familiar female figure with black hair with dark violet highlights that are in odango pigtails.
 
Just then a familiar female voice booms with a loudest that rivals Tsunade's, “HEY!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING PERV?!!” Jiraiya turns in time only to get a black high-heeled boot right in the kisser that sends him flying through the air and causing him to crash into the ground in front of Hinata and Naruto causing the ground to greatly crack.
 
Hinata screams in shock and she yells out, stunned, “Naruto-kun, what was that?!” When the smoke and dust clear, they find Jiraiya with his stomach on the ground and anime spirals in his eyes.
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Hey! It's the pervy sage! What is he doing?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, seriously, “I'll tell you what this pervert this doing!” Naruto and Hinata turn to the source of the voice to see Serena appear seemly out of nowhere. Serena says, with an annoyed tone, “This perv was spying on you, big time!”
 
Naruto calls out, angrily, “He did what?!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's right! He said he was doing research for his next book when I snuck on this old pervert!”
 
Naruto says, with annoyance, “Why I am not surprised?”
 
When Jiraiya regains consciousness and gets to a sitting position, he looks at one annoyed Naruto and he says, with a nervous smile, “Hey, kid! Just seeing that you were all right.”
 
Naruto yells out, angrily, “Yeah, right, Pervy Sage! You were spying on me and Hinata! Your damn pervy ways are pushing me to my limits!” As Naruto continues to brawl at Jiraiya and having to be restrained from starting a major fight with him, the female figure in the tree tops can't help to let out a few giggles and start to laugh. However, it is enough to let Serena's ninja senses, especially her very acute ears to hear her.
 
Serena tells Naruto, “Naruto, be quiet for a second!”
 
Hinata asks Serena, curiously, “What is it, Serena-kun?”
 
Serena says, seriously, “We are not alone here.” Immediately, Naruto, Hinata, and Jiraiya, who was spared a nasty bashing by his former student and his royal sister, immediately snap to attention and start looking around.
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Where?!”
 
Serena says, plainly, “Right . . . there!” Serena then launches a dozen shuriken and half a dozen kunai knives right at where the female figure is and immediately, she leaps to the tree tops to avoid the attack.
 
Hinata says, activating her Byakugan, “It's a person, Serena-kun! And one with a pretty strong chakra! She might be a ninja!” Immediately, the female figure dashes off into the distance.
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Hey, get back here!”
 
Serena says, putting her hands into ninja hand signs, “I'll get her! Secret Arts! Prism Cloaking Jutsu!” Soon after, Serena seems to shimmer away as she seemly vanishes.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “What the?! Serena's vanished!”
 
Hinata says, looking with her Byakugan, “No, Naruto-kun! I can still see her chakra points! She has just made herself invisible!”
 
Jiraiya thinks in his mind, seriously, “It's more than just invisibility! This jutsu has the ability to cloak her aura as well as her physical form and she has made sure not to make a sound while using this jutsu even while running! Only the Byakugan has the ability to see her because she is using her chakra and the Byakugan can see those chakra lines, but she can only been seen by the Byakugan when invisible when the Byakugan is activate and if she is sneaking up on someone, it might be too late. This girl is no armature all right. She must an S-rank class ninja of legendary stats that rivals the Hokages and even we, Sanin, like Tsunade and me!” Jiraiya yells out, seriously, “Well, we had better go after her!”
 
Naruto tells Jiraiya, seriously, “You are off the hook for now, Pervy Sage, but if you try that again, maybe Grandma Tsunade and I should have a talk with you!” Jiraiya gulps at that thought of his former teammate, fellow Sanin, and the current Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. Tsunade is bad at gambling, but when it comes to fighting, she is deadly and at the ends of her fists, Jiraiya knows when to quit especially since he knows that Tsunade has a sort of `bond' with Naruto since it was him that inspired her to move on with her life and become the Fifth Hokage. Tsunade cares about Naruto like son of sorts and if she finds out that Jiraiya did this with his girlfriend, he will have one hell of a `debt' to pay with her fists.
 
Jiraiya says, with a snort, “Fine.” Soon enough, the group leap into action after Serena with Hinata, the only able to see Serena with her jutsu activate, leads the way.
 
(A short time later; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
We come into a clearing within the woods on Academy Island and we find the female figure leaping out of the trees and into the open revealing her to be the same teenage blond hair girl with her hair in ponytail similar to Lita's on the ship with the Pro Duelists and other duelists for the GX tournament and their `guests'. The young girl looks around and uses her own spiritual senses to anyone following her.
 
The young girl says, with a sigh, “Wow. That was close. They almost found me.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Wrong!” The young girl gasps, but before she could react, she is knocked to the ground on her bottom by a swift kick out of seemly nowhere. Just then Serena appears in front of her when she drops her `Cloaking Jutsu'. Serena says, with a sly smile, “So, you are the spy. Okay, kid, what were you doing spying on those two?”
 
The young girl says, in a panic, “I'm sorry, Auntie Serenity! I didn't mean to spy!” The young girl realizes her mistake and clamps her mouth, but it was already too late.
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Auntie Serenity?! Okay, who are you?! How do you know me?!”
 
The young girl rolls her eyes and she thinks, plainly, “Way to go, Celeste! You had to open your big mouth! Well, since the cat is out of the bag . . .!!” The young girl, Celeste, gets to her feet and she says, with a sly smile, “Well, you might not believe my words, Auntie Serena, but this might help you understand.” Soon after, the Crest of Light appears on her forehead and she cries out, “Hikari Star Power, Make-up!” Just then an `explosion' of bright light and stars force Serena and cover her eyes somewhat as Celeste's clothes melt away and golden and silver stars with ribbons wrap around her body transforming into a sailor fuku. When Serena is open to look with her eyes, she is awe-struck at the sight of a new Sailor Scout in front of her.
 
With this new Sailor Scout, she has her blond hair in the ponytail similar to Lita's/Sailor Jupiter's ponytail, she has a crown of silver feathers across her forward portion of her scalp, the Crest of Light in bright silver on her forehead, her lips are ruby red, her earrings are silver, golden, and black star jewels, her sailor choker is silver in color with a golden and black star jewel attached to a golden heart jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is silver in color, her shoulder pads are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, her bodysuit, which was usually white for the other Sailor Scouts, is golden for this new Sailor Scout, she has a crystal blue crown like brooch with four angel wings attached to it on the bust of her bodysuit her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are pitch black with pink bands on them, the bands attached to the ends of the gloves having three small silver feathers on them, and her gloves are fingerless exposing pink fingernails with silver stars on each fingernail, her skirt is triple layered with pink, gold, and silver being the colors of the mini-skirt, there is a black heart jewel with four silver angel wings attached to it on the top center portion of the skirt, there is a ruby red bow like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear portion of the skirt, she has high-heeled boots similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's boots, but they are silver in color with golden jewels in the form of the Crest of Light on the top center portion of the boots, and she has four huge and fluffy angel wings coming out of her back, showing her to be an Eternal class Sailor Scout. In her right hand is the same weapon as Sailor Heaven Star, but it is crystal blue in color, and across her waist is a silver belt with a sheath for a sword exactly like the Warrior of Light's sword.
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “A new Sailor Scout?!”
 
This new Sailor Scout says, with Celeste's voice, “Yes, I am Sailor Light Star from the Light Star Kingdom! I am also known as Princess Celeste Saber!”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Wait! Saber?! That's Jordy's last name when he was the Warrior of Light in the Treasured Era!”
 
Sailor Light Star replies, with a nod, “That's right, Auntie Serena. I am Jade Truesdale's and Jordan Rhodes's future daughter from the thirtieth century.”
 
Serena's eyes `bug out' as she gasps in extreme shock and she yells out, stunned, “Jade's and Jordy's future daughter?!”
 
Sailor Light Star smiles and replies, “Yep! They are my mom and dad!” Serena is stunned speechless and then she does something that you would expect from the shy Jordan, the shy Hinata, or the `old Serena', she fainted onto her back. Sailor Light Star yelps out in shock, she goes over to her, and she says, putting the unconscious Serena into her arms, “Oh, man! Mom warned me that Auntie Serena been through too much `future shock' already! But I didn't expect something like this!” Sailor Light Star uses a bit of magic to summon some cold water and splash into Serena's face causing her to immediately snap to her feet while yelping in shock. Sailor Light Star tells Serena, with a smile, “Oh, good. You are awake!”
 
Serena says, with a sigh, “Sorry about that. I just can't believe it. Jade's and Jordy's daughter?”
 
Sailor Light Star tells Serena, with a nod, “Yes, Auntie Serena. But please, you can't tell my mom and dad about the truth about me. Not yet, please!”
 
Serena asks Sailor Light Star, “Why not, Sailor Light Star?”
 
Sailor Light Star tells Serena, “Please, call me Celeste, Auntie Serena.”
 
Serena tells Sailor Light Star, “Okay, Celeste-chan, but why don't you want me to tell them about you, yet.”
 
Sailor Light Star says, seriously, “Serena! My mom and dad just got together by now and I don't think they are ready to know that they are going to get married, recreate one of the kingdom of the `Treasured Era' along with your Moon Kingdom in the form of Crystal Tokyo, and having a child, which has to have you know what happen.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Good point.” Serena then states, seriously, “Wait! Your mom and dad are going to recreate the Shadowed Rebirth Kingdom in the future?”
 
Sailor Light Star says, with a nod, “Yep! Much like what happened at the end of the Silver Millennium, the people that died by the hands of the Light of Destruction at the end of the Treasured Era were sent into the future to be reborn. They could have been reborn in the Silver Millennium or even in this time on Earth.”
 
Serena says, nodding her head, “I see.”
 
Sailor Light Star asks Serena, “But Auntie Serena, you can't tell any of the others what I told you. Please! No matter what happened to me, promise me that you won't tell my mom and dad of this time about me until the time is right. And you have to protect them both or I won't be born. Please, promise me! If something happens to me, you can rescue me, but if something happens to either my mom or dad, I will be gone from existence.”
 
Serena replies, a bit nervously, “I promise, Celeste-chan.”
 
Sailor Light Star tells Serena, with a warm smile, “Thank you, Auntie Serena.” With Sailor Light Star's warm smile makes Serena feel warmer inside and it reminds her of Jordan.
 
Soon after, a familiar male voice calls out, “Serena!” Just then Naruto, Hinata, and Jiraiya leap out of the trees and lands right in front of them.
 
Hinata asks, curiously while pointing at Sailor Light Star, “Who is this, Serena-kun?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Oh, just a new friend that wants to lend a hand or two.” The three ninja from the Leaf Village look at each other in wonder and they look at the new arrival.
 
(Late in the afternoon hours; withinthe `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the Sartorius' private chambers within the `White Dorm', we find him sitting in front of his white marble desk with his mainly pitch black Tarot cards while our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones assembled behind him. The itching powder had worn off and thanks to special creams and ointments provided by Ino, who has knowledge of flowers and herbs, and Trista, they have no rashes or anything from the constant itching.
 
Sartorius tells the SOL members, “It is a good to see that the powder has finally worn off.”
 
Michelle says, with a nod, “Yes, sir. And thanks to Trista and Ino, we have suffered no aftereffects from that cursed trick from the nonbelievers.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “I'm sorry sir that we were unable to help you in your plans.”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with a plain tone, “Do not be, Miss Higurashi. It was the nonbelievers that disabled you for this time.”
 
Yuka yells out, with a cold angered tone, “When I get my hands on that damn poodle, I am going to ring her neck!”
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “Let us help! It would be our pleasure!”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “No! With their immunity from spells and other magic from priestess, Melody, Inuyasha, and the other nonbelievers with demonic blood in them would overpower and possibly do horrible things to you.”
 
Alexis asks Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “Master Sartorius, what do we do then? Since the nonbelievers regained control of Duel Academy, they've been restricting our movements as much as possible.”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “Yes, we know, Miss Rhodes. However, with the satellite in our hands, we can help the world see the light. But our plans and the plans of destiny can't be complete without the `Chosen Duelists'. However, I know that the `Chosen Hanyou', Inuyasha, plays a vital role in our plans, but I don't know what. Will he stand by our side or stand in our way?”
 
Kagome says, with a cold snarl, “I can answer that just fine, Master. Inuyasha will stand in our way just like he has always done! That dog loves to mess up our plans and uses people for his own fucking purposes!
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with a plain tone, “You might be right, Miss Higurashi. However, there is another thing that I wonder about. It is about Serena Tsukino, Davis Motomiya, and Jaden Yuki. Among the `Chosen Duelists', they are the strongest of all of them and their powers are the most developed through Serena and Jaden are not as developed as Davis Motomiya's power is. In order to bring Mister Motomiya into the Light, we might need the power of the other `Chosen Duelists'. However, what interests me is the three of them have a `bond' between each other . . . an ancient `bond' like family. I believe that Jaden Yuki and Davis Motomiya are also reincarnations of royalty from the Silver Millennium and they must come from powerful bloodlines since they hold great power within them.”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Do you think that Jaden Yuki and Davis Motomiya are connected with Serena's `royal family'?”
 
Sartorius tells Mina in reply, “I'm not sure Miss Aino, but it is best that we try to research more into this. However, there is something very important. I sense a great power that arrived on this island. This person is one with special powers that rival even the most powerful of the Chosen Duelists in combat including Daisuke Motomiya, Jade Truesdale, Serena Tsukino, and many others in the group of the nonbelievers that are against us.”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Alexis asks, curiously, “Who, Master?”
 
Sartorius tells the SOL members, “I'm not sure. However, you need to keep a lookout for her as we continue to form plans to bring the `Chosen Duelists' and their friends into the Light.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “And I've got the perfect plan to do that and even those dogs won't get in the way.”
 
Sartorius asks, curiously, “How do you plan to do that?”
 
Kagome says, with a cold devious grin on her lips, “Those dogs might be immune to spells and other priestess stuff, but they aren't immune to modern weapons. With our reasons and with Yolei's ability to travel through the Digital World, we manages to get some hands on certain non-lethal weapons including tear and sleeping gases as well as mace and they have been modified to handle those dogs' and wolves' enhanced senses especially their noses.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “Interesting idea. The `Chosen Duelists' might have enhanced senses, but those senses can be turned against if used in the right way. Now, all we need is the proper lure.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold sly smile, “Don't worry, we've got the perfect lure.” Soon after, the SOL members start explaining their plan to Sartorius, Sartorius gives an evil sly smile and that doesn't mean good for our heroes and heroines . . .
 
(The following day; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
Somewhere within Academy Island, we find Celeste, Serena, Jade, Sakura, Sasuke, and Inuyasha are assembled together and walking along. Serena introduced Celeste as a Sailor Scout, Sailor Light Star, and she is from the future, the thirtieth century, but she kept the information that she is Jade's and Jordan's daughter from the future. Today, we find them walking along with six of them having duel disks that have dueling decks within them.
 
Jade asks Celeste, “What is it like in the future, Celeste?”
 
Celeste is nervous being with her future mom and all, but she manages to reply in a calm tone, “It is pretty nice and peaceful until all that stuff with the Light of Destruction and all.”
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “What?! It's in the future?!”
 
Celeste nods her head and she says, with a nod, “Yeah. That's why I'm here. It is my mission to take down the Light of Destruction before it grows in power in the future and restore the future the way that it is supposed to be.”
 
Serena says, solemnly, “So, Rini is gone, huh?”
 
Sasuke asks, curiously, “Rini? Isn't that your future daughter?”
 
Serena replies, with a weak nod, “Yeah. The little pink haired twerp is my future daughter with Darien, Princess Rini, also known as Sailor Mini-Moon. But whenever something happens to me or Darien, poor Rini vanishes because the future is changed.”
 
Jade tells Serena, with a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Serena. We will get Rini and Darien as well as the others back. We promise.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah! No one messes with our friends and their loved ones and gets away with it. Cha!”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Thanks, Sakura.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “I wonder if those dorks recovered from Kira's, Melody's, and Ryoko's prank yesterday.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Most likely, they have. Remember it was only itching power and knowing those white whore versions of Trista and Ino, their knowledge of flowers and herbs, they will be ready to get some payback, so, we had better watch it.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “Those dweebs know that we are much more powerful than they are and we are in control of the school, so, they won't try anything.” Just then Serena's PDA starts to beep loudly and Serena activates it, but the screen is full of static.
 
Just then Jordan's voice calls out, “Serena-onne-chan! Can you hear me?!”
 
Jade yells out, curiously, “Jordy!”
 
Jordan's voice exclaims from Serena's PDA, “Jade-kun! I'm so glad to hear from you! We've got trouble!”
 
Serena asks into her PDA, “What's wrong, Jordy?!”
 
Jordan's voice calls out, in a dark serious tone, “It's the Society of Light! They kidnapped Ami-kun and Blair-chan!”
 
Serena yells out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Jordan's voice yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Those dorks attacked me! I managed to become the Warrior of Light, but they overwhelmed us before Ami-kun and Blair-chan could transform! I don't know why they didn't take me, too, but they are in mortal danger! They took him to a place that Jaden-aniki seems to know about it! It is about something about a monkey named after Joey-sempai!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a perplexed tone, “What is he talking about?!”
 
Jade tells everyone, “I heard about this! It's an abandoned laboratory on this island and scientists used to train monkeys to duel! And believe me, it wasn't funny! They tortured them whenever they made mistakes!”
 
Sakura says, stunned, “That's horrible!”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “I know where that place is! Koemna told me about before I came to Duel Academy.”
 
Jordan's voice calls out on the PDA, “Hurry . . . I can't talk much longer . . . those dweebs are doing something to the signal . . . I'll get the others . . .!!” Soon after, the signal goes out on Serena's PDA and it goes blank.
 
Sakura yells out, seriously, “Jordan!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Come in, Jordan!”
 
Jade asks, seriously, “Do you think that I should check up on him?!”
 
Celeste tells Jade, with a smile, “I don't think that will be necessary. D-I mean that Jordan is becoming a stronger person and I think he can handle himself.”
 
Jade says, with a smile, “I know. I just worry about him.”

Serena tells Jade, with a smile, “Same here, Jade.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “However, we need to help Ami and Blair before those dorks try to bring them into their fucking cult again!”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Right! Let's move!” Soon after, the group prepares to move out, but Sasuke has a very dark serious look on his expression.

Sasuke thinks in his mind, with a dark serious tone,
“I don't have a good feeling about this!” Then Sasuke follows Sakura and the others toward the abandoned laboratory with a dark suspicious look on his face.
 
(At the abandoned laboratory; Sometime later)
 
Now, we find Serena, Jade, Celeste, Sakura, Sasuke, and Inuyasha in front of the abandoned laboratory and Inuyasha is sniffing the air around him.
 
Sakura asks Serena, Jade, and Celeste, with a dark serious tone, “Do you sense anything?”
 
Jade says, with a shake of her head, “No, I don't. I can't sense either Society Dork or our friends.”
 
Serena says, with a dark snarl, “It must be that white whore version of Trista. Knowing her, she must have developed technology to mask their auras. Having Trista's five millennia of knowledge can help those fucking dorks out.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “I don't sense your two friends, but I sense plenty of Society Dork going in there.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, what are waiting for?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Sakura, wait! We can't just go rushing in there.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Sasuke's right, Sakura. I should go in there alone.”
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “No way! Serena, you can't!”
 
Celeste tells Serena, seriously, “Sakura's right, Serena. You can't go in there alone! I'll go in with you!”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Celeste is right! She and I should come in with you! Inuyasha and the others should stay out here! If this is a trap, we're going to need backup!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Just be careful in there, Serena. You know what those dorks are capable.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Right.” Serena isn't sure about bringing Jade and Celeste into this, but she knows they are strong people and Serena feels that since she is more alert and using her ninja powers, she will feel that she can help and protect them as well as they can protect each other. Serena thinks in her mind, “However, I wish that BlackGatomon was here, but I can't walk her around too much because even through it has three years since Davis and his friends defeated that monster known as MaloMyotismon, Digimon and Digital World might be well-known, but it is too soon to walking Digimon around too much, even here on Academy Island.” Soon after, Serena, Jade, and Celeste runs into the building while the others watch them go.
 
Sakura says, worriedly and lowly, “Be careful.”
 
(A brief time later; within the abandoned laboratory)
 
Inside of the abandoned laboratory, we find Serena, Jade, and Celeste walking around and looking within room looking for any sign of Ami and Blair.
 
Jade calls out, seriously, “Ami! Blair! Where are you?!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Ami-chan! Blair! Are you here?!”

Celeste says, with a serious tone, “I don't like this. I don't sense any signs of Ami and Blair.”
 
Serena tells Celeste, with a nod, “I know what you are saying. Remember, with that white whore of Trista on their side, they might have tech that blocks our senses.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Good point.” They continued to search around and kept on guard for any traps.
 
Just then Blair's voice calls out, darkly, “Help! Someone let us out of here! If you dorks don't let us go, you are going to be sorry!”
 
Celeste calls out, stunned, “That's Blair!”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Hold on, Blair! We're coming!” Soon after, the group races to where Blair's voice is coming from and they stop in front of door.
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “We're here, Blair!” Soon after, Jade kicks in the door and the three of them enter the room ready for battle, but they find nothing within the room.
 
Celeste says, seriously, “There is no one here.” The group continues to look around the room while staying on guard and soon enough, they found a loudspeaker. Celeste states, perplexed, “A loud speaker?”
 
Jade yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Oh shit! It's a trap! Someone must have used a transformation jutsu to turn into a copy of Blair and replicate Blair's voice!”
 
Just then Alexis' voice calls out from the loudspeaker, with a cold sly tone, “That's right! And it is time for payback for what you did to my cousin!” Just then a lot of metal shielding covers the walls, ceiling, and the floor even!
 
Serena states, with a dark annoyed tone, “Do you think that some kind of metal shield can stop us and our power?!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly tone, “No, but this will, Serena!” Just then the whole room starts to fill with knockout gas and the group starts to cough.
 
Celeste says, seriously, “Knockout gas!” The three girls continue to cough and the group ran the door, which was blocked off by the metal shields. Jade immediately hits it with a super-strong punch, but there was no effect, much to the girls' shock.
 
Alexis says over the loudspeaker, coldly, “Sorry, Jade, but we specially designed this metal to absorb chakra and spiritual energy powered attacks like your super-strong punches!” The three girls continue to cough and the knockout gas is causing them to feel woozy, Serena's eye turn into Sharingan eyes, he puts her left hand on her right wrist, and electric chakra forms around her right hand.
 
Serena shouts out, “Chidori! One thousand birds!” Serena then rushes at the metal shield covering the door with the lightning chakra in her right hand and a huge explosion is caused when she hits the door, but when the smoke and dust clear, the metal shield has a nasty burn, but it doesn't even chakra. All of them are coughing even more and Celeste fires four Spirit Gun shots at the door, but it doesn't do much damage. Celeste then gathers a sphere of chakra energy into her right hand.
 
Celeste yells out, strongly, “Rasengan!” Celeste slams the sphere of chakra into the metal shield, but it doesn't do a thing. Serena, Jade, and Celeste to cough as they continue to lose consciousness. Celeste puts her hands over her right shoulder and gathers spiritual power. Celeste calls out, strongly, “Ka . . . me . . . ha . . . me . . . HA!!!” Celeste thrusts her hands forward and fires a powerful blue power at the door causing the whole room to shake when it hits the special metal and for a few seconds, nothing happens, but then the metal start to buckle and crack under the pressure from the attack.
 
Jade thinks in her mind, shocked, “That's the special spirit energy attack that Davis made! The Kamehameha wave! I managed to learn it from Davis, but how does she know it?! Did she meet me or Davis in the future?!” However, Serena and Jade falls to their knees as they become more and more lightheaded.
 
Celeste tries to remain focused, but the gas is getting to her and she thinks, barely, “Can't . . . Can't give up . . . Just a bit more . . . Just a bit more . . .!!” However, the gas makes Celeste lightheaded and it gets harder and harder to focus until she couldn't focus and the beam died out. The metal shield in front of them was badly burned and cracked, but it wasn't broken. Celeste falls on one knee and she thinks in her mind, wearily, “So woozy . . . can't focus . . . Mom . . . and Auntie Serena . . . the gas has gottento them . . . I might not save myself . . . but I can protect them . . . Please keep my mom safe, Auntie Serena . . .” Celeste then summons the last of her strength to perform some kind of spell causing Serena and Jade to glow.
 
Serena coughs and she says, weakly, “Celeste . . . what are you . . .?” Just then Jade and Serena vanishes as Celeste collapses onto the floor and into unconsciousness causing the gas to fade away. A short time after the gas fades away completely, the metal shielding retracts allowing Alexis, Kagome, Lita, Michelle, and Darien enters into the room.
 
Lita yells out, perplexed, “Where are Serena and Jade?!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “They escaped somehow!”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “But how?!”
 
Darien looks down at the unconscious Celeste and he says, with a cold plain tone, “She must have done it.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “The camera showed that she had immense power similar to Jade and Serena with ninja techniques and Reiki abilities as well. She must be the one that Master Sartorius told us about.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “But who is she? And where did she get such power?”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly grin, “Well, we will find out who she is and her powers when she sees the Light.”
 
Darien says, with a cold serious tone, “Let's bring her to Sartorius-sama.” Immediately, Lita flings the unconsciousness Celeste behind her back and with the unconsciousness Celeste in tow, they head back to the `White Dorm'.
 
(Sometime later; Back at the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Back at the Slifer Red dorm, we find ourselves within the room redesigned by Chazz Princeton and in there, we find Serena, lying down on the couch, with Jade lying down on a mattress on the floor. On the meanwhile, the rest of our heroes and heroines are assembled around them.
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “I knew that this was a trap!”
 
Inuyasha says, with an angered tone, “Damn it! I should have gone in there!”
 
Sakura tells the two of them, with a dark plain tone, “It's my fault. I knew that those dorks would do such a dirty trick, but I was so worried about our friends.”
 
Amara tells Sakura, with a dark plain tone, “It isn't your fault, Sakura. Those fucking dorks would stoop so low, but I can't believe that they figured out our new PDA frequency.”
 
Rei says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Damn it! Those dweebs are really pushing it!” Just then Serena and Jade give out groans and the two of them get into sitting positions.
 
Jade moans out, weakly, “What . . . hit me?” Just immediately the two girls shoot their eyes open and they are surprised to see themselves within the Slifer Red dorm with their friends surrounding their friends.
 
Jordan tells Jade, excitedly, “Jade-kun! I'm so happy that you are okay!”
 
Jade tells Jordan, surprised, “Jordy! You're here!”
 
Serena asks, stunned, “What happened?! How did we get back here?”
 
Molly tells Serena, “You tell us, Serena. We found you here.”
 
Serena remembers about Celeste and she yells out, horrified, “Oh no! Celeste!”
 
Sakura tells Serena, solemnly, “After we heard about the two of you in the Slifer Red dorm, we immediately ran to find Celeste.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “We found the room that you were trapped in, but we couldn't find Celeste.”
 
Serena says, seriously, “We need to find her before . . .!” However, Serena's Millennium Necklace activates and Serena sees an image of Celeste screaming out in horror as a duel between her and Sartorius ends with Sartorius' Arcana Force XII-The Hangman (2200/2200) crushes Celeste's Airknight Parshath (1900/1400) getting rid the last of her life-points. When the image fades from Serena's mind, Serena trembles in terror and she says, weakly, “Oh no . . . it can't be . . .”
 
A feel of dread and horror comes into Jade's and Jordan's hearts and they think at the same time, What is the feeling of dread in my heart?”
 
Hotaru asks, worriedly, “Serena-hime, what's wrong?”
 
Serena says, weakly, “We're too late . . . Celeste lost to Sartorius in a duel . . .”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and horror and Jasmine yells out, “How do you know Serena?”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “Serena's Millennium Necklace has the ability to see into the possible futures.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “Damn! We lost her!”
 
Sasami says, horrified, “Poor Celeste . . .” But unlike the others, Serena knows the truth about Celeste and it causes her anger and rage to build causing a dark violet and black aura to surround her as her face twists into one of great anger and rage with hints of a sinister silver starting to form on her normally blue eyes.
 
Kari asks, worriedly, “What's going on with Serena?”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Something about Celeste's brainwashed has caused Serena to become really enraged.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh, man! This is not good! This is similar to the look that she gave when she attacked Sartorius after he brainwashed Darien and took him away from her!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with a dark enraged tone, “Damn you! Damn you, Sartorius! DAMN YOU!!! First, you hurt Jordy with your fucking mind-games and now, you took their future daughter away from them!You have pushed me too far! In the name of you, I will get Celeste back! I will get everyone back!And you . . . YOU WILL PAY FOR YOURCRIMES!!!”
 
Naruto immediately goes over to Serena and he tells her, reassuring tone in his voice, “Serena! Serena! Calm down, sis! Please listen to me! We will make that asshole pay for what he did! Celeste must have saved you and Jade knowing that you would save her!”
 
Jaden tells Serena, trying to calm her down, “Naruto is right, Serena! Listen to him!”
 
Hotaru tells Serena, worriedly, “Please, Serena-hime, don't let that demon make you lose control!” Serena's expression softens, the dark violet and black aura dies down, and her eyes return to normal.
 
Serena takes a deep breath and she says, calmed down, “Yeah, you're right, Firefly. I should let that SOB destroy who I am in the inside, but it is hard. But I'll try to keep my cool.”
 
Katina thinks in her mind, seriously, “That was sure close! When Princess Serenity's rage began to go out of control, I sensed a `darker aura' within her. I sense more powerful energies deep within the Moon Princess and I'm not sure all of them are good! Plus, if I'm not mistaken, her eyes started to turn silver, but not bright silver thought. Her eyes began to turn into more sinister silver and I fear what would have happen if that `darker aura' emerged. I'm still not sure about Erin because of her `darker aura' within her, but I can't say that she was wrong of the Moon Princess. In fact, Serenity and Erin might be more alike than even they know and heaven help us all if the Moon Princess loses control of her emotions. With the Silver and Black Crystals, she will have more destructive power than Saturn could ever weld.” Katina looks at her brother, Kurama, and he nods his head at some kind of unsaid agreement.
 
Rika thinks in her mind, seriously, “Is it me or did Serena's eyes become gain a sinister silver glow for a second?”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, seriously, “Oh, damn! Remind me never to get that girl mad! Especially since I felt something really funky in her aura! It's like there is something deep inside of her and I'm not sure it's good! I'm not sure about that Erin girl with that weird aura of hers, but I've got a bad feeling that she might have a good point! We had better watch Serena because if she ever loses control . . . with those crystals of hers . . . I don't want to even think about it!”
 
Jordan and Jade have their hands over their hearts and real solemn looks on their faces causing Atticus to ask his cousin, in a concerned tone, “Is something wrong, Jordy?”
 
Jordan replies, with a solemn and a dark serious tone, “No, Atticus-onii-chan, I'm okay! It's just so horrifying that poor Celeste got brainwashed by that demon.”
 
Atticus tells Jordan, with a dark sly smile, “Don't worry, cuz, we will get her back along with the rest of our friends.”
 
Jordan nods his head and replies, with a smile, “Yeah.” Jordan thinks in his mind, solemnly, “But why does her brainwashing make me feel so sad and horrified . . . like . . . like I lost Jade-kun . . .”
 
Rei asks Jade, seeing her solemn expression, “Is something wrong Jade?”
 
Jade says, with a reassuring tone, “I'm okay, Rei. It's just this asshole and his antics are getting to me.”
 
TK tells Jade, with a dark reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Jade. We will get Celeste and the others back.”
 
Jade nods her head and she thinks, solemnly, “But what do I feel so sad? It feels like the time when I lost Jordy to those fucking freaks. Why does Celeste's brainwashing horrify me so much like mother who lost her child?”
 
Serena looks at Jade and Jordan and she thinks, in a determined tone, “Jade . . . Jordy . . . I'm so sorry that I let your daughter get brainwashed . . . But no matterwhat it takes . . . I will get Celeste back . . . In the name of the moon . . . I will never go back on a promise . . .!!” On the meanwhile, Jun and Molly look at each other and they have worried looks on their faces.
 
(Within the `White Dorm'; A short time later)
 
Within Sartorius' private quarters in the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius sitting down in his chair in front of his white marble table while the SOL members are assembled behind him and with them is none other than Celeste, with a cold look in her eyes and wearing a female SOL uniform fitting for her size. Celeste, under the control of Sartorius, explains about where and when she comes from and other important details that she knows.
 
Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “So, you come from the future?”
 
Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, Master Sartorius. I come from the thirtieth century, the time when Auntie Serena is Neo-Queen Serenity and ruler of Crystal Tokyo. I am the daughter of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, the rulers of the Light Star Kingdom, one of the many kingdoms that rule the universe with Crystal Tokyo.”
 
Alexis says, amazed, “I can't believe it! Jordy's and Jade's daughter?!”
 
Mina tells Alexis, with a cold plain tone, “Believe me, Alexis, we were just as stunned to learn about Rini as Serena's and Darien's future daughter.”
 
Trista asks Celeste, with a cold serious tone, “However, are you sure about Molly Baker and Jun Motomiya?”
 
Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, Trista-semapi. Molly Baker is indeed Sailor Sedna and Jun Motomiya is the legendary Sailor Soldier of Existence. They haven't exposed themselves, yet, because they have other plans. However, other than knowing that they brought Jesse Anderson, the owner of the second Crystal Beast deck, my other knowledge is sketchy at best. But I do know is that Hinata Hyuga becomes Naruto Uzumaki's wife and the ruler of the new Neo-Andromeda Empire, another vital kingdom in the future that I come from, and Naruto Uzumaki becomes the Sixth Hokage after Lady Tsunade in which soon after, he allies the great ninja villages together in an alliance very much similar to the Silver and Golden Alliances of the Silver Millennium with Hidden Leaf Village at the head and the Hokage as the head of the council of the alliance of the villages.”
 
Ino yells out, amazed, “I can't believe it! Naruto is going to become Hokage and do those incredible things?!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, but now I know that those events can't happen until the whole universe sees the light. My parents have been blinded by darkness and I shall help them see the light.”
 
Sartorius tells Celeste, with an evil sly smile, “Welcome to the Society of Light, my dear.”
 
Celeste tells Sartorius, with a bow and a cold plain tone, “Thank you, Master Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, with an evil sly grin, “With the future child of Jordan Rhodes and Jade Truesdale on my side, they shall finally see the light! And soon after, Serena Tsukino and the rest of the `Chosen Duelists' shall be see the Light as well! No one can escape destiny! It is only a matter of time!”
 
(Later that day; Within the abandoned dorm)
 
Inside of the abandoned dorm, we find Jun, Molly, Renamon, Jesse, and the `mutated' Rini assembled together with Jun, Molly, and Renamon informing Rini and Jesse about what happened.
 
Rini yells out, horrified, “Oh no! Celeste has been brainwashed!”
 
Renamon tells Rini, with a plain tone, “Yes, Rini. Celeste, who is the one that came from the future, has been brainwashed by Sartorius when she sacrificed herself to save Serena and Jade.”
 
Rini's body slightly shakes as her anger and rage starts to grow, “Celeste . . . It can't be . . . she is . . . like a sister to me . . .!!” Soon after, Rini's anger and rage build, her body glows in a dark violet aura, and her face twists into an expression of intense rage.
 
The group steps back and Jesse says, worriedly, “Uh oh! This doesn't look good!”
 
Jun says, worriedly, “Oh boy! Sartorius might have pushed Rini too far!” Just then huge winds and intense dark electric energy spark from Rini's body as she gives a spine tingling shriek of rage.
 
Rini yells out, her voice sounding like Wicked Lady, “Sartorius . . . you demon . . . Celeste is a like a sister to me . . . first, you took my daddy away from my mommy . . . and now, you took someone else precious to me too . . . you monster . . . YOU DEMON . . .!!!”
 
As Rini's dark aura starts to shake the abandoned dorm, Jun tells Rini, with a serious and begging tone, “Rini, stop! Calm down!” Jun goes to Rini, she yelps out in pain as she is shocked by the dark electric energy, and the others are stunned.
 
Molly calls out, horrified, “Jun, stop!”
 
Jun tells Rini, “Rini, look at me! Look at me!” Rini looks at Jun, her face twisted with anger and rage, and Jun tells Rini, “Rini, get a hold of yourself! I promise that we will get Celeste and your dad back! We will help your mom! But you can't let what Sartorius done get to you! Don't let him destroy who you are! If you let your anger and rage gets to you, she will take control of you!” Rini's eyes turn ones of horror and she winches out in pain.
 
Rini says, winching in pain, “No . . . I won't . . . let her come back . . . I'm not her . . .” Just then Rini says, in Wicked Lady's voice, “No! You can't contain me, Rini! I am a part of you!”
 
Molly says, stunned, “Oh no! That's not good! That's Wicked Lady's voice!”
 
Rini then says, in her normal voice, “No! I won't! I won't lose control to you! Mom . . . dad . . . Celeste . . . they are counting on me!” Rini then winches in pain and the dark violet aura fades from her body. When the dark aura is gone, Rini falls to her knees and she is breathing heavily.
 
Jesse asks Rini, “Whoa! Are you all right, little lady?”
 
Rini replies, wearily, “I'll . . . be just fine.” Just then tears start to fall down Rini's eyes and Jun gently hugs Rini.
 
Jun tells Rini, “Don't worry, Rini. We will get Celeste back. I promise and like my bro, I never go back on a promise.”
 
Jesse says, seriously, “But there might be other things to worry about. I plum reckon that since Celeste is under that Sartorius' control, we've been exposed.”
 
Molly says, seriously, “Celeste knows about Jun and me, but she doesn't know that Rini hasn't been erased from existence.”
 
Jun says, seriously, “We might have to reveal our true powers sooner than we thought.” Jun tells Molly, with a serious tone, “Keep your Valkyrie transformation device with you at all times, Molly.”
 
Molly nods her head and replies, seriously, “Right.”
 
Jun tells Rini, with a serious tone, “Now, we will help you and see what we can do to seal your `dark side'.”
 
Rini says, with a weak smile, “Thank you, Auntie Jun.”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “No problem, Rini.”
 
(The following day; In another part of Duel Academy)
 
In the late morning hours, we find Jordan, Jade, Atticus, Serena, Rei, Ami, Bastion, Syrus, Hotaru, and Amara, all of them having duel disks that having dueling deck inside of them attached to their left wrists, walking around Duel Academy looking for more SOL members to duel. Ever since Celeste was brainwashed into the SOL, our heroes and heroines took some `revenge' by defeating seven more members yesterday and just this morning, they had defeated four more members. Ever since yesterday, Ami, Bastion, Keiko, Izzy, and Washu modified their PDA signals to work on a rotating frequency and added additional security measures so that the SOL can't trick them in the future.
 
Rei asks Serena, concerned, “Hey, Meatball Head, are you going to be okay?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a weak smile, “I'll be fine. I just can't help to feel guilty about Celeste.”
 
Amara tells Serena, with a dark serious tone, “It's not your fault, kitten. We didn't expect them to figure out our PDA frequency. Hopefully, with the code words and other security measures by Washu, Ami, and the others worked out will help us.”
 
Syrus says, with a dark encouraging tone, “Yeah! We will get them back along with our other friends!”
 
Bastion says, with dark logical tone, “However, with the power and ability of Celeste, she has the spiritual energy abilities similar to Yusuke's, Jade's, and Davis', the ninja abilities of you, Serena, Naruto, Jordan, and the others who have had ninja training, and not to mention the powers of a Sailor Scout like yours.”
 
Ami says, with a dark logical tone, “And we don't know how powerful Celeste as Sailor Light Star.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah. So, in order to face her, we need to send our strongest fighters out. It means Davis, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, with her Juraian, Sailor Scout, and demonic powers, Serena, and I should face her.” Jade thinks in her mind, perplexed, But why do I have this feeling of dread that I have to face her?”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “Should I tell her and Jordy that Celeste is their future daughter? No, I can't! I made a promise to Celeste until the time is right! And I know that this isn't the right time! If I tell them now, they might go out of control and force their way to get her back! And we might lose them to that freak in the process! When the time is right, I will tell them! I just hope that it isn't too late!” Soon after, the group hears an explosion from nearby.
 
Syrus yells out, perplexed, “What was that?!”
 
Bastion says, seriously, “Sounded like an explosion!” Just then a female voice in the form of a loud cackle comes to our group's ears.
 
Just then a female voice calls out, with a nasty tone, “Thanks for the duel, loser! That was just as fun as doing my nails!”
 
Jade, Jordan, Atticus, and Serena gasp in shock and Atticus says, with an angered snarl, “I know that voice anywhere!”
 
Jade says, with an angered growl, “Yeah! That cackle was too familiar, but what in the hell is she doing here?!” Jordan gets a real serious expression not seen in his expression before on his face and he rushes off to the source of the voice.
 
Serena says, worriedly, “Jordy! Wait!”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “What has gotten into him?!”
 
Serena tells Rei, seriously, “You never met this bitch, but you've heard about him every time that you've been with Jordy. It's the same bitch that broke Jake's heart and made him commit suicide!”
 
Ami gasps and she states, stunned, “You mean . . . Valerie Saotome?!”
 
Atticus calls out, with an angered tone, “That's right! And I've been meaning to make mince meat out her for what she did to my other cousin as well as the pain and torment that she gave Jordy!” Soon after, the group rushes after Jordan and soon after, Jordan is facing Valerie over a defeated Slifer Red student.
 
Jade yells out, with a deadly serious tone, “Valerie!”
 
Valerie looks at the other and she says, with a sly smile, “So, you are here, too, huh?! I knew when this little twerp is here that the rest of you, dweeb, wouldn't be far behind!”
 
Serena calls out, with an angered tone, “You've got some nerve to show your face here, Valerie!”
 
Valerie says, with a sneer, “So, it's the Meatball Head, huh? Look like you've gained a backbone, Tsukino.”
 
Serena tells Valerie, with a deadly glare, “I've gained more than a backbone, Valerie.”
 
Valerie says, with a sneer, “We'll see about that.”
 
Jordan tells Valerie, with a serious tone, “Leave Serena-onne-chan out of this, Valerie! This is between you and me, Valerie!
 
Jade tells Jordan, worriedly, “Jordy, no! You know what this witch is capable of!”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a serious tone, “I have to Jade! She has torture me and broke my brother's heart causing him to kill himself! It's time that she pays for her crimes once and for all!”
 
Valerie says, with a snort, “Big talk for a shrimp!”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Not anymore, Valerie! I'm a lot stronger than I used to be!”
 
Valerie activates a duel disk with a deck inside attached to her left wrist and she calls out, with a nasty tone, “We'll see about that, twerp!”
 
Jordan activates his duel disk, Mana's spirit appears by her right side, and Mana tells Jordan, “Don't worry, Jordy! I won't let this bitch make you suffer anymore that you already have by her dirty hands!” Just then memories of Jordan when he was younger getting beaten up and picked on by Valerie after Jake's death with one nearly tearing up her card, the Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) monster card, and a serious expression comes to Mana's cute face.
 
Jordan tells Mana, with a smile, “Thank you, Mana. Let's get her together!”
 
Mana says, with a smile on her lips, “And with the power of your new deck, we will show her once and for all!”
 
Jordan and Valerie draw five cards from their decks, the life-point counters on their duel disks display 4000 life-points each, and the two of them yell out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Jordan: 4000
Valerie: 4000
 
Ami says, nervously, “Good luck.”
 
Atticus yells out, strongly, “Go get her, Jordy!”
 
Jade thinks in her mind, with a determined tone, “I know you can do it, Jordy! Take her out!”
 
Valerie draws one card from her deck and calls out, nastily, “Ladies first, dork!”
 
Serena says, with a sneer, “Too bad that Jordy isn't facing one!”
 
Valerie yells out, annoyed, “Watch that mouth, Meatball for brains! When I'm done with this wimp, you are next!”
 
Jordan tells Valerie, with a serious tone, “You won't be getting to Serena-onne-chan ever!”
 
Valerie says, with a sly smirk, “Like I got to your pathetic brother.” Jordan gives an angered snarl from Valerie's statement.
 
Atticus tells Jordan, seriously, “Come on, Jordy! Stay focus, cuz!”
 
Valerie puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “Okay, shrimp, try this one on for size! I summon my Regenerating Mummy in attack mode!” Soon after, Regenerating Mummy (1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Hotaru asks Serena, curiously, “She has a zombie deck?”
 
Serena says, with a sneer, “Yeah, Firefly, she loves to use it to terrorize her opponents.”
 
Valerie puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly smile, “And I'll end with two cards face-down!”
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and calls out, strongly, “My move!” Jordan puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Queen's Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, Queen's Knight (1500/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Jordan then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Lightning Blade spell card! This gives my Queen an extra eight hundred attack points!” The lightning charged blade appears in Queen's Knight's right hand as her stats rise from 1500/1600 to 2400/1600! Jordan yells out, strongly, “Attack!” Queen's Knight attacks Regenerating Mummy, destroying it, and costing Valerie 600 life-points. Jordan yells out, excitedly, “Gotcha!”
 
Valerie pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, with a sly smile, “Wrong, twerp! You fell into my trap! I play it right now! Go, Michizure!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be the Michizure trap card and Valerie says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, twerp! Since you got rid of one of my ghouls, your monster is dragged right into the grave!”
 
Jordan calls out, stunned, “No!” Just then Queen's Knight explodes as she is destroyed.
 
Valerie laughs nastily and she says, with a nasty sly smirk, “You are so predictable, Jordan! I knew that you would rush in like that! You are so easy to manipulate! Just like your pathetic brother!”
 
Atticus calls out, annoyed, “Watch that mouth, bitch!”
 
Jordan gives a nasty snarl not seen in her before, puts two cards in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 4000
Valerie: 3400
 
Valerie says, with a nasty tone, “About time, shrimp!” Valerie draws one card, puts the one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Book of Life! With this card, I can revive one zombie monster from my grave and take out one monster from your grave at the same! So, goodbye Queen's Knight and my ghoulish mummy comes right back!” Regenerating Mummy (1800/1500) comes back to the field, Queen's Knight comes out of Jordan's graveyard, and he puts it in his pocket and out of play. Valerie puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, with sly grin, “Now, I sacrifice my mummy to summon my hunky Vampire Lord!” Regenerating Mummy vanishes from the field and Vampire Lord (2000/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Valerie says, with a sly smirk, “Not afraid of ghouls and goblins, twerp? Well, this will convince you! Vampire Lord, attack him directly!” Vampire Lord releases dozens of bats from his cape and Jordan yells out as they swarm him, costing him 2000 life-points.
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Jade yells out, horrified, “Jordy!”
 
Valerie says, with a sly grin, “And it gets worse, shrimp! Now, I declare a card type, monster, spell, or trap, and you must discard one card of that type from your deck to the grave! And I choose a monster card!” Jordan growls as he goes through his deck, takes out his King's Knight (1600/1400) monster card, discards it to the graveyard, and he puts his deck back in his duel disk. Valerie says, with a sly grin, “At this rate, your pathetic deck will be drained in no time!”
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and he says, with a sly smile, “Wrong! I play my trap card! Damage Condenser!” Valerie yelps out in shock as Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card! Jordan says, with a smile, “Now, I can summon one monster from my deck that's equal or less to the damage that you gave me!” Jordan goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and calls out, putting the card on his duel disk, “And I choose my best friend! Dark Magician Girl!” Soon after, Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Valerie says, with an annoyed tone, “That little slut again?!”
 
Jordan says, with an angered tone, “Watch you say about my monsters and my friends!”
 
Valerie says, with a nasty smile, “That's right! You are so connected with your pathetic creatures! How sweet!”
 
Jordan tells Valerie, with a serious tone, “How would you know about the bond that we share?!”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, annoyed, “Why would I even care, twerp! I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 2000
Valerie: 3400
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slot, and calls out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! This card allows me to draw two more cards from my deck!” Jordan draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Sage's Stone spell card! Since I've got Dark Magician Girl on the field, I can summon this card from my deck!” A card comes out of Jordan's deck, he puts it into his hand, he puts the card on his duel disk, and he yells out, strongly, “Now, I play my Dark Magician in attack mode!” Soon after, Dark Magician (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jordan yells out, seriously, “Now, Dark Magician, turn her vampire into dust! Dark Magic Attack!” Dark Magician fires a beam of dark mystical energy right at Vampire Lord, destroying it, and costing Valerie 500 life-points. Jordan shouts out, strongly, “Now, Dark Magician Girl, direct attack! Dark Burning Attack!” Dark Magician Girl fires a sphere of pink energy right at Valerie.
 
Valerie pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, nastily, “Not so fast, wimp! I play my face-down card! Dark Wall of Wind!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be the Dark Wall of Wind Quick-Spell card and a huge dark wind negates Dark Magician Girl's attack. Valerie says, with nasty tone, “Sorry, twerp, but my life-points are safe thanks to this card!”
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, plainly, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 2000
Valerie: 2900
 
Valerie draws one card from her deck and yells out, with nasty sly grin, “My pleasure, dweeb!” Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! And I get two more cards from my deck!” Valerie draws two more cards from her deck, Valerie puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Next, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! This card allows me to play any spell in the graveyard and I choose Pot of Greed! Now, I get two more cards!” Valerie draws two more cards from her deck, pushes a button on her duel disk, and calls out, with sly grin, “Now, I reveal my face-down card! Call of the Haunted!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and Valerie says, with a sly smile, “Now, I revive my Vampire Lord from the graveyard!” Soon after, Vampire Lord (2000/1500) comes back to the field in attack mode, Valerie puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I remove my Vampire Lord from play to summon my Ultimate Creature! Vampire Genesis!” Vampire Lord vanishes from the field and Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena says, with a sneer, “That's not good.”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play the Heavy Storm spell card! This spell card destroys all other spell and traps on the field right now!” Just then a huge storm comes onto the field and Jordan's face-down cards, Mirror Force and Soul Resurrection trap cards, are destroyed.
 
Jordan yells out, stunned, “My traps!”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots, a hologram of spell card with an army of monster bashing another group of monsters appears on the field, and exclaims, “It gets worse, shrimp! I play my All Out Assault spell card! By discarding my entire hand to the graveyard, my Vampire Genesis can attack all monsters on my opponent's side of the field for this turn!”
 
Syrus yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Valerie discards the last card in her hand to the graveyard and shouts out, strongly, “Vampire Genesis, take out those pathetic magicians, once and for all! Crimson Storm!” Vampire Genesis becomes a deadly storm cloud that attacks the two monsters and Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician yell out as they are engulfed by the storm, and they are destroyed.
 
Jordan shouts out, horrified, “No! Dark Magician Girl! Dark Magician!” Jordan's life-points then drop by 1500 life-points and Valerie laughs nastily at her opponent.
 
Valerie says, with a nasty tone, “Ha! Just like I thought! You are a wimp before and you will always be a wimp, Rhodes! Just like your pathetic brother when he thought that I loved him!”
 
Atticus shouts out, angrily, “You witch! Jake really cared about you with his heart and soul!”
 
Valerie says, with a nastily sly smile, “So, what?! Like I really cared about pathetic peon!” Jordan gives an angered snarl at her remark and Valerie says, with a sly smile, “I never really cared about that pathetic brother of Jordan's! It was amusing to see go out to show love for me! It was so pathetic that it was funny!”
 
Rei says, angrily, “That's not funny, bitch!”
 
Valerie says, with a sly grin, “It was for me! I decided to lead him on until I found my guy and let him find out the hard way that I never really gave a shit about him!”
 
Jade yells out, angrily, “You are really low, you slut! You lead Jake on until he found you in the arms of that bastard! And he killed himself because of his heartbreak!”
 
Valerie says, with a sly smile, “He shouldn't have been so stupid. It is his own fault for being an idiot.”
 
Jordan yells out, angrily, “Shut up!” Everyone looks at Jordan and they, including Valerie, yelp out in shock as a look of intense anger and rage comes onto his face.
 
Serena and Jade asks, nervously, “Jordy?”
 
Jordan yells out, angrily, “You damn slut! My brother, Jake-aniki, cared about you with his heart and soul and would do anything for you! And what do you do?! You lead him on in your own twisted scheme and break his heart in the worst way by finding you having it out with another guy! You treated him like trash and caused his death by throwing him into despair! I lost my big brother because of you and your fucking games! And next, you've picked on me ever since you made my brother kill himself! I've had enough of you! You make me sick, Valerie! I'm going to make sure that you won't hurt anyone else for good! No matter what it takes, you will pay for your crimes!” The intense look of rage from his eyes causes even Valerie to winch in shock.
 
Atticus shouts out, seriously, “Jordy, calm down! You can't let this slut get to you like that!”
 
Jordan says, in an enraged tone, “I don't care, Atticus-onii-chan! She has already hurt enough people! I'm going to make sure that she doesn't hurt anyone else!”
 
Jade tells Jordan, “Jordy, please! Revenge will never solve anything!”
 
Serena tells Jordan, “Jordy, listen to Jade! She's right! Would Alexis and Jake want to see you this way?” Jordan gasps in shock and the good memories of his brother, Jake, come back into his mind along with the memories with Serena, Jade, Alexis, and Atticus as well. Soon after, Jordan's expression turns from one of rage back to his usual calm expression.
 
Jordan replies, with a calm tone, “You're right, Serena-onne-chan. Revenge will not bring my big brother back and it will only make me like her.” Jordan says, seriously, “I'll prove that I'm better than her by winning this duel.”
 
Valerie says, with a sneer, “I would like to see you try twerp!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 500
Valerie: 2900
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and calls out, seriously, “My move!” Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Jordan and Valerie draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Next, I play Burial from a Different Dimension! This allows me to put my Queen's Knight back in my grave!” Jordan takes his Queen's Knight (1500/1600) monster card from his pocket, puts it back in the graveyard slot of his duel disk, and Jordan puts another card in the spell/trap slots. Jordan calls out, when he does so, “Next, I play my Awakening from Beyond spell card! Now, you draw two more cards from your deck and I can add one monster from my grave to my hand!” Valerie draws two more cards from her deck, Jordan takes his King's Knight (1600/1400) monster card back from his graveyard , and he puts it into his hand. Jordan puts another card into the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Monster Reborn! Now, I bring back Queen's Knight!” Soon after, Queen's Knight (1500/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode. Jordan puts a card on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I summon my King's Knight!” Just then King's Knight (1600/1400) comes to the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Jordan's deck, he takes into his hand, puts it on his duel disk, and he says, strongly, “Since both Queen's and King's Knight are on the field, I can summon this from my deck! To complete my royal trio, Jack's Knight!” Soon after, Jack's Knight (1900/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Valerie says, with a sly smile, “Those pathetic knights can't stand up to my Vampire Genesis.”
 
Jordan puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly smile, “Alone anyway! So, that's why I play Polymerization! This card allows me to fuse my three Knights together!” Queen's, King's, and Jack's Knights go into a fusion vortex as their cards are sent to the graveyard, Jordan takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, “Meet the strongest monster of my new deck! Arcana Knight Joker!” Out of the fusion vortex, Arcana Knight Joker (3800/2500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Atticus yells out, excitedly, “All right! One of Jordy's strongest monsters!”
 
Valerie says, with a sneer, “So, what if you defeat my Vampire Genesis?! That won't end this duel!”
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly smile, “But this will, Valerie! I play my Megamorph Equip spell! Since my life-points are less than yours, this card doubles my Arcana Knight Joker's attack power!” Arcana Knight Joker's stats rise from 3800/2500 to 7600/2500!
 
Valerie yells out, horrified, “No! This can't be! How can I lose to a twerp like you?!”
 
Jordan exclaims, strongly, “Let me give you your answer! Okay, Arcana Knight Joker, show him what a real duelist can do! Attack her Vampire Genesis and end this duel!” Arcana Force Joker attacks Vampire Genesis, destroys it, and she cries out as she loses 4600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Jordan: 500
Valerie: 0
 
As the final holograms fade away and Valerie's and Jordan's duel disk de-activate, Jordan thinks in his mind, with a smile, “That one was for you, Jake-aniki. I hope that you were watching.”
 
Jade rushes over to Jordan, embraces him, and she yells out, excitedly, “Jordy, you did it!”
 
Jordan replies, nervously, “Ah, it was nothing . . .” However, he doesn't get the chance to finish speaking as Jade passionately kisses him on the lips and Jordan blushes at first, but he returns the kiss with the same passion. However, the tender moment doesn't last long as they heard a familiar snarl and everyone looks to see Valerie look at Jordan with bloodlust and rage in her eyes.
 
Valerie exclaims, angrily, “No way! How could I have lost to a twerp like you?! I won't accept that!”
 
Jordan says, plainly, “Fine by me, Valerie! I got my payback for my big brother! I've show how weak you truly are! I'm not afraid of you anymore, Valerie! And if you want a rematch, that's fine! I will be glad to beat you again!”
 
Valerie snarls and calls out, angrily, “How dare you?! You will pay you little shrimp!” Valerie immediately gets a knife from her right boot and charges right at Jordan.
 
Atticus yells out, worriedly, “Jordan, watch out!” However, Jordan doesn't run, he gently pushes Jade out of the way, and puts his hands into ninja signs.
 
Jordan calls out, strongly, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then two more Jordan Shadow Clones appear beside Jordan and Valerie is stunned at this.
 
Valerie says, stunned, “I'm seeing triple!”
 
Jordan and his Shadow Clones yell out in unison, “And it is triple the pay for you, Valerie!” Immediately, the first Jordan Shadow Clone rushes over and easily knocks the knife out of Valerie's hand while the other Shadow Clone helps Jordan gather a sphere of chakra into his right palm.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, surprises, “That's Naruto's strongest technique!”

Jordan shouts out, seriously, “This is for my big brother, Valerie!” Jordan rushes at Valerie with the sphere of energy in his right palm and he slams the energy into Valerie's chest while yelling out, “Rasengan!” Valerie screams out as the attack sends her flying 10 feet
until she hits a tree, hard, causing a few ribs to break and immediately knocking her unconscious.
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “Wow! Jordy, how did you learn the Rasengan?!”
 
Jordan says, with a smile, “Naruto-sempai taught it to me! He also told me about using Shadow Clones to reduce the difficultly of using the Rasengan! When I learned to use my Shadow Clones and control my chakra in the way necessary, I found it easy. He told me that it took his father, the Fourth Hokage, three years to create this jutsu in full and only over a week for him to master it! Somehow, it came to me naturally! He also plans to teach me advanced forms of the Rasengan!”
 
Atticus tells Jordan, with a smile, “Well, that was so awesome, Jordy!”
 
Jordan tells Atticus, with a smile, “Thanks, Atticus-onii-chan!”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “So, what do we do with this bitch?!”
 
Jordan looks at Jade and he says, plainly, “I don't like to, but like take her to Ms. Fontaine to be healed. She is out of the tournament since I beat her and anger, rage, and revenge will only lead to pain and more misery.”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a smile, “I'm so proud of you, Jordy.”
 
Jordan replies, with a smile, “Thank you, Serena-onne-chan.” On the meanwhile, Bastion takes out three GX medals from Valerie's person and throws them to Jordan, who catches them.
 
Bastion tells Jordan, with a smile, “You deserve them, Jordan.”
 
Jordan replies, with a nod, “Thank you, Bastion-semapi.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a loving tone, “I'm proud of you, too, Jordy.” Soon after, the two of them engage in another passionate kiss and the rest of our heroes and heroines give wide smiles as they look on at this `tender moment'.
 
(Later on that day; On the roof of the main building of Duel Academy)
 
Later that very same day, on the roof of the main education building of Duel Academy, we find Kagome, with a quiver full of arrows, and bow, talking with her three friends. Sometime after Jordan defeated Valerie, our heroes and heroines defeat two more SOL members in their Shadow Duels. Now, Kagome and her friends, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi, are discussing what's happening.
 
Eri yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Damn! Those nonbelievers took down two more of our members in their damn Shadow Games!”
 
Ayumi says, with a cold serious tone, “With every duel, we are becoming weaker and weaker while they are getting stronger!”
 
Yuka says, with a cold plain tone, “Even with Celeste on our side, things are only getting worse for us, not better!”
 
Ayumi says, with a perplexed tone, “Why can't they see that we are trying to save the world here?!”
 
Kagome tells her three friends in reply, with a cold plain tone, “I wish I knew! And what's worse with those damn mutts and wolves on their side, we can't bring any of our members that they took into the darkness back to the Society of Light because they are guarding them all the time!”
 
Eri asks, with a cold serious tone, “What are we going to do, Kagome?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, with a nasty tone, “Why don't you start begging for mercy, wench?!” The four SOL girls look to the source to see Melody with a sly grin on her lips.
 
Kagome shouts out, with a cold angered tone, “You've got some fucking nerve to face us here!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smirk, “Is that supposed to scare me wench?! Because you are all alone with your fellow dweebs to help you!”
 
Kagome puts an arrow into her bow and she yells out, “I don't need them to take you down!” Kagome launches the arrow at Melody, with the tip of the arrow covered in the potion used on Inuyasha sometime ago, and it hits Melody in the left arm, but she doesn't even flinch from the attack, much to the others shock.
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Ooh! That tickled.” Melody removes the arrow from her arm, breaks it in half, and throws to the ground.
 
Yuka yells out, stunned, “What?! That arrow had been coated with enough potion to put you out for hours!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Sorry, bitch, but that's not going to happen! With help from Rei Hino, Ami Mizuno, Bastion Misawa, Keiko Yukimura, and the ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, I've fully developed a vaccine against all potions and in short, it means that I'm immune to not only priestess spells, but your damn potions, too!”
 
The four SOL girls yelp out in shock and Eri calls out, fearfully, “But that means . . .!!”
 
Melody shouts out, with a sly grin, “That means that there is nothing protecting you from getting some payback for my bro!” Melody then uses her demonic super-speed to get to Kagome and she lands a powerful blow to her waist causing her to gasp out as she coughs out blood from her mouth. Soon after, Melody lands a pretty strong blow to the back of her neck and knocking Kagome into unconsciousness for the moment.
 
Ayumi yells out, horrified, “Kagome!”
 
Yuka shouts out, in a cold angered tone, “You are going to pay for that, dog!”
 
Melody says, putting her hands into ninja signs, “Don't count on it, slut! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then Melody is covered in smoke and when the smoke clears, two Melody Shadow Clones are with Inuyasha's sister.
 
Eri calls out, stunned, “Oh, crap! The dog knows ninja jutsu!”
 
Melody and her Shadow Clone yells out in unison, “Got that right, bitch!” Soon after, Melody and her Shadow Clones attack, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi, and needless to say, it was totally no contest. When Kagome manages to regain consciousness, after getting hit by Melody's attacks, and sees to her horror, her friends, Yuka and Eri on the ground with their uniforms torn, multiple bloody cuts and scratches on their skin, and major black and blues on their bodies and forehead while unconscious.
Kagome thinks in her mind, horrified, "No! Yuka! Eri!" Kagome turns her glaze towards Melody, who was holding a beaten up Ayumi by a handful of her hair and she gasps in shock. Kagome thinks in her mind, horrified, "No! Ayumi! That overgrown poodle is going to hurt her!"

Melody tells Ayumi, "It's time to go to bed now, bitch!" Melody lets go of Ayumi's hair and smashes her right fist to Ayumi's stomach, making her coug
h out blood, throwing her into the pile of her two fallen friends, rendering her unconscious.

Kagome yells out, horrified, "Ayumi!"

Melody looks at Kagome and she says, with a sly grin, "Well, it looks like you're conscious, wench! Guess we have to fix that!"

Kagome jumps to her feet and she yells at Melody, in a cold angered tone, "You fucking dog! I swear you'll pay for hurting my friends like that!"

Melody says, with a nasty sneer, "How are you going to do that!? Your potions and spells can't hurt me! Plus, we've proven that you don't stand a chance against me, in a fight! Face the facts, bitch! You're weak and will always be weak and inferior to me! Now, the matter of you being conscious." Melody quickly rushes towards Kagome, ramming her right fist to Kagome's chest, making her cough out blood and throwing her
into one of the columns attached to the roof, making an imprint of her form. Melody rushes towards Kagome and slams her whole body onto Kagome hard, making Kagome scream out in pain. Melody slams her hand onto Kagome's head, pressing her head further to the wall. Melody says, with a sly tone, "What finished already!? I thought that you're going to make me pay for hurting your dorky friends."

Kagome groans as she felt Melody pressing her head further to the wall, as Melody let's go of Kagome's head, allowing Kagome's form to fall off the
column and slumping to the ground of concrete. Melody tells Kagome, with a sly grin, "For you know, wench, you have a nasty habit of not carrying out your threats. You're all talk, but no action! A true piece of trash!"

Kagome groans as she looks at Melody and she says, weakly, "I'm...going...to..." Melody turns Kagome over to her back and smashes her right foot onto Kagome's chest, making one of her ribs broken and making her scream out in pain. Melody tells Kagome, with a taunting tone, "Oh I'm sorry! I guess that I don't know my own strength! I did I just hear a rib crack!"

Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly,
"Oh great! What am I going to do!? That overgrown poodle is immune to my potions and priestess spells! And knowing Melody, she probably gave her fucking brothers, along with those mangy wolves, the ability to have themselves immune to my potions and priestess spells! Damn that dog!"
Just then Inuyasha's voice calls outs, “Melody, where in the Hell are you?!”

Kagome thinks in her mind, fearfully and annoyed,
"Damn it! That damn mutt is coming! I've got to escape or they'll take the jewel and kill me!"
 
Before Kagome could move, Melody steps onto Kagome's chest hard, stopping her and she says, with a sly grin, "Well, wench, it's been fun playing with you! I hope we can do this more often!" Melody slams her right foot onto Kagome's head, and slams Kagome's head into the concrete even harder causing a bloody gash to form on Kagome's forehead and knocking her into unconsciousness. Melody says, with a sneer, "Later, bitch!" Melody spits onto Kagome's forehead and runs off to find Inuyasha, bounding down the roof as she does so.
 
A short time soon after, Alexis comes onto the roof, gasps at the scene, runs over to Kagome, and she yells at her, concerned, “Kagome! Kagome! Answer me! What happened?!” However, Kagome only gives a groan of pain to show that she is alive. Alexis thinks in her mind, with a cold angered tone, “Damn it! It must have been that mutt or his sister, Melody, that did this to her! Oh, they will pay for hurting Kagome!” Immediately, Alexis gets out her PDA from her pocket and plans to call for help for Kagome and her three friends.
 
(A short time later;Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another part of Academy Island, we find Yusuke Urameshi, Hikari Urameshi, Kira Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Alister Yukimura, Kurama, Kuwabara, Daisuke Motomiya, Hikari Kamiya, Jade Truesdale, Jordan Rhodes, Jaden Yuki, and Syrus Truesdale running towards a location near a lake on Academy Island. Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Kuwabara, Davis, and Jaden had dark serious looks on their faces.
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a dark angered tone, “That fucking son of a bitch is going to pay putting his dirty hands on Keiko and messing with our feelings!”
 
Jordan asks Jaden, “Jaden-aniki, are you sure about this?”
 
Jaden says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! Bastion and Ami confirmed this dork's identity! His name is Tyku Ryuuzaki, a jerk, and former Obelisk Blue before he became part of that cult when that white fake of Chazz brainwashed the whole dorm into his cult!”
 
Kira shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “That was the son of a bitch that forced himself on Kei and played that horrible trick that got Kei and my bro into that fucking cult!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “And now, he is going to pay for his fucking dirty trick!”
 
Alister says, with a dark angered tone, “Yeah! No one forces themselves on my Sissy and gets away with it!”
 
Keiko tells Alister, with a dark annoyed tone, “Alister, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?!” However, Keiko thinks in her mind, with a dark angered tone, “That rotten bastard that turned Yusuke and me against each other and got us into that fucking cult is going to pay for forcing himself on me and tricking Yusuke like that! I'm going to make sure that he gets a Shadow Game like none other!” Soon after, the group immediately finds a male SOL member that's 16 years of age with blond well-combined hair and green eyes that's flirting with another female SOL member with light violet hair and blue eyes.
 
Davis yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Hey! Bastard!” The two SOL members turn to our heroes and heroines and they gasp when they see them in front of them.
 
The male SOL member says, with a surprised tone, “Shit! The nonbelievers!” The two SOL members immediately try to run away.
 
Alister exclaims, with a dark serious tone, “Not so fast, you son of a bitch! Syrus!” Syrus nods his head and the two of them transform into their Dark Jurian Battle Uniforms. They quickly created a Juraian seal and stop the two of them in their tracks.
 
The male SOL yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?!”
 
The female SOL calls out, horrified, “We're trapped!”
 
Jade tells them, “No damn kidding!” Jade immediately rushes in, grabs the female SOL member by the collar, takes her out of the seal, allowing her to move, and she bashes her in the chest causing her to gasp for air. Soon after, she throws her into a tree and knocking the female SOL senseless as well as into unconsciousness.
 
The male SOL member exclaims, horrified, “Erika!”
 
Keiko calls out, with a dark serious tone, “I knew it! I recognize your damn voice! You are the asshole that forced himself onto me!”
 
Hikari yells out, with a dark serious tone, “You are Tyku Ryuuzaki!”
 
The male SOL member says, with a cold nasty tone, “So, what if I am?!” Just then Yusuke blasts him with a strong amount of dark electric energy and he cries out in extreme pain as he is getting shocked.
 
When Yusuke stops shocking him, he yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Don't give us that shit asshole! Now, admit it, you forced yourself onto the girl I love so that you can trick both of us into your fucking cult!”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly smile, “And every moment that you don't admit the truth, we are going to allow Yusuke to shock you!”
 
Tyku shouts out, with a shocked tone, “You're going to let him kill me?!”
 
Kira says, with a dark angered tone, “For what you did to my bro and Kei, you are going to wish that we did!”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “No! We shouldn't soil our hands with his dirty blood!”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a dark angered tone, “I'm so really tempted to for what he did to me and Keiko!”
 
Tyku says, with a cold sly sneer, “Keiko, huh? Oh, you mean that slut I was ordered by Master Sartorius to kiss and make it look like she was turning his back on him?”
 
Keiko calls out, with a dark angered tone, “It was you, after all!”
 
Tyku says, with a cold sneer, “Yeah! And I took the greatest pleasure in doing it! You have very sweet lips!” Soon after, Yusuke drags him out of the Juraian seal and bashes him against a tree causing him to cough out some blood.

Yusuke calls out, with a dark angered tone, “You son of a bitch! You are going to pay for those words!
You forced yourself on the girl that I love to mess with our feelings and get ourselves turned into your fucking asshole of a `Master's' damn dogs! And now, it is time for you to pay for what you did!” Yusuke then bashes his face, giving Tyku a bloody nose, ramming his fist into his chest, breaking several of his ribs, and causing him to cough out blood from his mouth!
 
Tyku coughs out a bit more for air and he yells out, worriedly, “Wait! Wait! It wasn't all my idea! Kagome provided me with the spell that paralyzed your girlfriend!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty sneer, “That fucking white whore version of my cousin! I should have known! That's why Keiko couldn't resist him!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark serious tone, “When he got near me, it was like I couldn't move! I put my hands to push him back, but I couldn't push him away like something was paralyzing me!”
 
Yusuke says to Tyku, with a dark angered tone, “I don't care how you did it to my girlfriend! All I care about is bashing your brains in for what you did to us!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a dark sly smile, “Yusuke, wait! I've got a better idea!”
 
Everyone looks at Keiko, she summons an Academy Duel Disk to her left wrist, and she says, with a dark sly grin, “Why don't we have put his deck where his mouth is?! A little Shadow Game should be more entertaining!”
 
Jade says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah, good idea!”
 
Yusuke asks Keiko, with a dark curious tone, “Are you sure about this, Keiko?”
 
Keiko kisses Yusuke on the lips and she says, with a dark loving tone, “I know that you are concerned for me. But I want to do this . . . No, I need to do this. This fucking asshole turned us against each other and got us turned into his `Master's' damn tools and I can't forgive him for that. It's time for this jerk and any Society Dork to turn that Keiko Yukimura isn't a girl to mess with!”
 
Yusuke nods his head and he tells Tyku, with a dark sly grin, “Well, I guess your luck got worse, dork! You were better off when I was beating your ass around dweeb!”
 
Tyku states, with a cold serious tone, “Why do you say that?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly smile, “Hey, dork, have you heard the saying of `Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'?” Soon after, the injured Tyku is thrown to the ground and Kira drops a duel disk in front of him.
 
Davis says, with a dark nasty tone, “And we hope you choke asshole!” Tyku struggles through the pain of his injuries, attached the duel disk to his left wrist, putting a dueling deck inside the duel disk, and faces Keiko, who is putting a dueling deck in her duel disk.
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly tone, “It's time for to pay for what you did, bastard!”
 
Tyku says, with a cold sly grin, “I thought that you liked my little treatment, slut!” Yusuke was prepared to rush over there and bash him, but a Spirit Gun blast from Davis passing by his right cheek nearly gazing him causing him to winch in fear.
 
Davis says, with a dark nasty tone, “Talk about my friends like that again and you will pay the price!”
 
Tyku says, with a cold plain tone, “Whatever!” Tyku tells Keiko, with a cold sly grin, “So, Keiko, ready to see the Light?”
 
Keiko says, with a dark nasty snarl, “Just duel bastard!” The two of them activate their duel disks and their life-points counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist. Keiko then tells Tyku, with a dark serious tone, “But before we begin, we need to choose our Deck Masters! I've already gotten mine! Little Chimera!” Soon after, Little Chimera (600/550) appears by Keiko's right side.
 
Tyku takes a card from his deck and yells out, coldly, “And I choose my Command Knight!” Soon after, Command Knight (1200/1600) appears by Tyku's right side. Soon after, the two duelists draw five cards from their decks and prepare to duel.
 
“Let's duel!” The two of them yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Keiko: 4000
Tyku: 4000
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and calls out, darkly, “I'll start this duel off!” Keiko's Field Spell slot opens, she puts a card in the slot, and Keiko calls out, darkly, “Now, asshole, I play my Seal of the Ancients Field Spell!” Just then the Millennium Necklace appears around Keiko's neck, then Keiko and Tyku are surrounded by a giant golden circle similar to the Seal of Orichalcos expect it had ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs around the golden seal, and in the center of the seal, there is a one-dimensional replica of the Millennium Puzzle in the center. Keiko's eyes glow a dark violet and she is surrounded by a black and dark violet aura for a few seconds before returning to normal.
 
Tyku calls out, stunned, “What the shit is this?!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly grin, “Simple, bastard! I've changed the rules of this duel! Now, this duel is a Shadow Game and every time that one of us loses life-points, we get shocked! However, this Shadow Game won't get either of our souls sealed, but I've added something extra into this Shadow Game just for you bastard!”
 
Tyku says, with a cold serious tone, “What do you mean?!”
 
Keiko says, darkly, “You will find out, asshole!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Darkfire Soldier in defense mode!” Soon after, Darkfire Soldier (1000/2000-2000/2500) comes to the field in defense mode while its eyes glow a dark violet color for a few seconds and then a pink light attached Keiko's monster to Keiko's chest.
 
Tyku asks, perplexed, “What is that line?”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly smile, “It's the other surprise that I told you about! Whenever our monsters are attacked or destroyed, a portion of our energy will be taken away and it will feel as it was ripped from your heart!”
 
Tyku says, stunned, “Are you crazy?!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly tone, “No, you are if you think that you would mess with Yusuke's and my feelings and not get away with it! And plus, your payback is about to start with my Darkfire Soldier's special ability! Now, you lose three hundred life-points right now!” Darkfire Soldier fires a `bullet of flames' into Tyku's right arm, burning him a bit, and he then cries out in pain as he is shocked with dark electric energy as his life-points drop by 300 life-points. Keiko puts two cards in the spell/trap slot and calls out, “I'll end my turn with these!”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Tyku: 3700
 
Tyku draws one card, ignoring the pain in his ribs, and yells out, coldly, “You will pay for that bitch!” Tyku puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Marauding Captain in attack mode!” Soon after, Marauding Captain (1200/700-1600/700) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink line attached it to his chest. Tyku puts another card on his duel disk and yells out, with a cold sly smile, “Thanks to Marauding Captain's ability, I can summon another level four monster to the field! So, meet Queen's Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, Queen's Knight (1500/1600-2000/1600) comes to the field in attack mode while another pink attached the monster to Tyku's chest. Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slot and yells out, coldly, “Next, I play my Heavy Storm spell card! Thanks to this card, I can destroy all spell and trap cards on the field!” Just then a huge storm comes onto the field.
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and shouts out, darkly, “Sorry, dweeb, I play my trap card! Judgment of Anubis!” Soon after, Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Judgment of Anubis trap card and she says, with a dark sly tone, “Thanks to this card, dork, I can negate the effect of your spell card!” Keiko then discards her Infernal Kid (500/500), a monster that looks like a anime Succubus with demon wings made of flames with a skimpy outfit that's fiery orange-red, to the graveyard and the storm fades away. Keiko then says, with a dark sly grin, “Also, this card destroys one monster on your side of the field and you lose life-points equal to its attack points and I choose your Queen's Knight!”
 
Tyku shouts out, horrified, “No!” Queen's Knight explodes as it is destroyed, Tyku holds his chest in pain as energy is ripped from his body, and he screams out in extreme pain as he is shocked again while he loses 2000 life-points.
 
Keiko then draws one card from her deck and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Oh, by the way, thanks to my Infernal Kid, I get one card from my deck when she is sent to the graveyard by a card effect.”
 
Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, with a cold angered tone, “Damn you, bitch! You will pay for that! I play my Axe of Despair spell card! This gives my Captain an extra grand in attack point!” The Axe of Despair appears in Marauding Captain's right hand and its stats rise from 1600/700 to 2600/700! Tyku shouts out, coldly, “Now, my Captain, get rid of her peon!” Marauding Captain slashes Darkfire Soldier in half and it is destroyed, through Keiko doesn't lose any life-points since her monster was in defense mode, she loses a bit of her energy from her monster's destruction, but Keiko doesn't even winch in pain, disturbing Tyku. Tyku puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sneer, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Tyku: 1700
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and calls out, darkly, “So, sad, dork! It's my turn!” Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands! So, draw dweeb!” Keiko and Tyku then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Fire Angel Ritual!” Keiko discards her Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600), puts one card on her duel disk, and she calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Now, I discard my Infernal Flame Emperor to summon Fire Angel Dakini!” Soon after, Fire Angel Dakini (2700/2400-3700/2400) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink light attaches the monster to Keiko's chest and Keiko says, with a dark sly grin, “Now, with Dakini, I can now destroy one monster on your side of the field and since you only have one . . .!” Soon after, Fire Angel Dakini fires a beam of fire energy at Marauding Captain, destroying it, and Tyku yells out in pain as more of his energy is taken from him. Keiko then yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Okay, Dakini, end this! Take him out!” Fire Angel Dakini moves in to attack Tyku directly.
 
Tyku pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, coldly, “Sorry, wench, but that's not happening! I play my trap card! Waboku!” Tyku's face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and he says, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to this trap card, your attack does no damage to me!” Just then a trio of maidens appears to protect Tyku from Fire Angel Dakini's attack.
 
Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and Keiko says, with a dark plain tone, “Fine! I'll end my turn with this!”
 
Tyku draws one card from his deck and yells out, coldly, “Fine, whore, my move!” Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon! This card destroys one spell or trap card on the field and I choose your right face-down!” Just then a huge tornado comes onto the field and destroys Keiko's face-down, which proves to be Dormant Volcano trap card.
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly tone, “Thanks, dweeb! That was my Dormant Volcano trap card! Since you destroyed it, you lose three hundred life-points!” Just then Tyku is engulfed in flames and he yells out in pain from the flames as well as the dark electric shock he gets as he loses 300 life-points.
 
Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You'll pay for that! I play my Monster Reborn! And I bring back Queen's Knight with it!” Soon after, Queen's Knight (1500/1600-1900/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode while a pink line attaches him to his monster. Tyku puts one card on his duel disk and exclaims, coldly, “Now, I summon my King's Knight!” Just then King's Knight (1600/1400-2000/1400) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink line attaches him to his monster. A card comes out of Tyku's deck, he puts into his hand, then onto his duel disk, and he shouts out, coldly, “And thanks to Queen's and King's Knights being on the field, I can summon my Jack's Knight to join them!” Jack's Knight (1900/1000-2300/1000) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink light attached him to his monster.
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly smirk, “Those pathetic knights are no match for my Dakini!”
 
Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play my spell card: Allied Forces! As long as this card remains on the field, every one of my warrior monsters gets two hundred attack points for every warrior and Spellcaster monster on the field!” Queen's Knight's stats rise from 1900/1600 to 2500/1600, King's Knight's stats rise from 2000/1400 to 2600/1400, and Jack's Knight's stats rise from 2300/1000 to 2900/1000! Tyku calls out, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Shrink spell card! This cuts your monster's power in half!” Dakini's stats reduce down from 3700/2400 to 1850/2400! Tyku shouts out, with a cold strong tone, “Jack's Knight, take out her pathetic monster!” Jack's Knight slices Dakini, she cries out as she is destroyed, and Keiko is shocked by dark electric energy as she loses 1050 life-points. Tyku says, with a cold sly smile, “Now, my knights, show her the Light! Direct attack!” Queen's and King's Knights move in to attack Keiko directly.
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and exclaims, darkly, “Not so fast, dork! I play my Dark Wall of Wind spell card!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Dark Wall of Wind Quick-Spell card and dark winds shield Keiko from the direct attack.
 
Tyku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, coldly, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 2950
Tyku: 1400
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and yells out, darkly, “My move!” Keiko then says, taking out her deck, “My Dormant Volcano allows us to take one Fire monster from our decks and put them into our hands!” Tyku goes through his deck as well, Keiko takes out one card from her deck, Keiko puts her deck back in her duel disk, displays Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster card, and she says, with a dark serious tone, “I choose my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “When did she get that card?”
 
Tyku takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, displays The Six Samurai-Kamon (1500/1000) monster card, and he says, coldly, “And I choose The Six Samurai-Kamon!”
 
Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “My Elemental Hero Burstinatrix will make that asshole useless!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/700-2200/700) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink light attached herself to her monster. Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Next, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! Now, I get to play a spell card in the graveyard! And I choose my Card of Sanctity! So, both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Keiko and Tyku draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she exclaims, darkly, “Now, I play my Polymerization!” Keiko discards Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) monster card in her hand and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix on her duel disk to the graveyard and Keiko calls out, darkly, “Now, I fuse my Elemental Hero Avian with Elemental Hero Burstinatrix!” Avian appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Burstinatrix, Keiko puts a fusion monster card from her fusion deck on her duel disk, and she yells out, darkly, “Meet Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer (2100/1200-3100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode while a pink light attaches Keiko to her monster. Keiko puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Now, I play my Trap Booster spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Keiko discards her Infernal Magician (1500/1000) monster card, which has a picture of a humanoid monster that looks similar to Skilled Dark Magician except his cloaks are fiery red, red glowing eyes, black staff with a dark red orb on top, and black demon wings coming out of its back, to the graveyard, puts one card from her hand into the spell/trap slots, the hologram of the Darkness Veil trap card appears on the field, and Keiko says, with a dark sly grin, “And I choose to play my Darkness Veil trap card!”
 
Tyku shouts out, stunned, “Not that fucking card!” Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer becomes pitch black with red glowing eyes.
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly smile, “And since I discarded my Infernal Magician to the graveyard, I can increase the power of one Fire monster on the field by one Fire monster in my grave! So, I give my Enforcer the power of my Dakini!” Tyku gasps in shock as an image of Fire Angel Dakini comes over Phoenix Enforcer raises its stats from 3100/1200 to 5800/3600!
 
Tyku yells out, horrified, “No! This can't be happening!”
 
Keiko exclaims, with a dark angered tone, “Oh, but it is asshole! This will teach you a lesson on messing with a girl's feeling! I'm not the same Keiko Yukimura that you thought I am and now, you are going to pay the price! Phoenix Enforcer, finish this loser off!” Phoenix Enforcer moves in, slashes Queen's Knight with its claws, Darkness Veil's effect destroys Tyku's face-down card, and Tyku yells out in extreme pain and agony as he loses 3700 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 2950
Tyku: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the Seal of the Ancients and the final dueling holograms fade away as Tyku falls to the ground on his back while the female SOL member watches in horror.
 
Jade notices her and she yells at her, darkly, “Hey, you! You had better leave before we decided to use you as a punching bag!” Taking the `hint', the female SOL member immediately runs away as quickly as possible.
 
Alister tells Keiko, with a dark sly grin, “Way to go, Sissy! You kicked his ass, big time!”
 
Keiko sighs at her brother and she tells Alister, with a dark sly smile, “Thanks, Alister!”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a dark smile, “You did great, Kei!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a dark loving tone, “Thanks, Yusuke!” The two of them have a passionate kiss for a few seconds and soon, all of them are assembled in front of the fallen form of Tyku.
 
Davis asks, with a dark curious tone, “What do we do with this piece of trash?”
 
Jaden says, with dark plain tone, “We can't just leave him out here, bro.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark angered tone, “I will never forgive him for what he did to me and Kei even through he was under the control of that asshole, but we won't make ourselves worse than what that fucking asshole, Sartorius, is. Let's get him healed and out of our sights.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark plain tone, “Yeah. We'll show those cheating assholes that we are more honorable men and women that he and his cult will ever be!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines get ready to transport Tyku to Yukina and/or Hotaru to get him healed.
 
(Later that day; Within Chancellor Sheppard's office)
 
Within Chancellor Sheppard's office, later that very same day, we find Chancellor Sheppard moves to the stats on Sartorius, showing that he has only one medal and only participated in one duel: The one against Prince Ojin.
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, in a plain and serious tone, “I don't get you, Sartorius. You only played one duel against the prince of the Misgarth kingdom. Is that why you enrolled in this school and brainwashed a huge majority of the student body? Just for a satellite?”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “I can tell you why, sir.” Chancellor Sheppard then gasps and looks up to see Prince Ojin's female assistant come into the room.
 
Chancellor Sheppard clears his throat and says, “Sorry, I don't usually talk to myself.”
 
Prince Ojin's female assistant tells Chancellor Sheppard, “It's all right, sir. I work for Prince Ojin. My name is Linda and I need your help.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard asks, curiously, “What is it?”
 
Linda tells Chancellor Sheppard, “The prince and Sartorius made a bet with the prince waging our royal satellite and he lost, sir. The satellite has the power to brainwash everyone on the entire planet and it now belongs to Sartorius.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard gasps in horror and exclaims, flabbergasted, “What?!”
 
Linda asks Chancellor Sheppard, “Can you help me, sir?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard asks, curiously, “What can I do?”
 
Linda tells Chancellor Sheppard, in a serious tone, “I might know a way to stop Sartorius, but I need more information on certain students of yours. Namely, Serena Tsukino, your Assistant Chancellor, Hikari Urameshi, your Vice-Chancellor, Yusuke Urameshi, Kira Urameshi, Jordan Rhodes, Jade Truesdale, Jaden Yuki, Davis Motomiya, Aster Phoenix, Keiko Yukimura, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Rei Hino, and Kagome Higurashi.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard asks Linda, curiously, “Why do you need to know about them?”
 
Linda tells Chancellor Sheppard, seriously, “Because I believe they hold the keys to saving us all.” Chancellor Sheppard's eyes widen at Linda's statement and he nods his head in agreement.
 
(A bit later that day; Within Sartorius' private quarters in the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of Sartorius' private quarters inside of the `White Dorm', we find him sitting in front of his white marble table with six black boxes that hold six keys and the briefcase is open that shows the satellite controls inside on the table.
 
Sartorius says, plainly, “Finally, I have the power to make the world see the light, but I still need one more element to ensure my victory.”
 
Just then a kind and gentle version of Sartorius' evil voice calls out in his mind, “No, we must stop this!”
 
Sartorius yells out, in an evil annoyed tone, “Silence, you fool! We need the six Chosen Duelists and the satellite to make the world see the light!” Sartorius then reaches for the satellite keys, but stops in his tracks as his hands start to shake and quiver.
 
The kind and gentle version of Sartorius' evil voice booms, “I won't let you do this! I will make you stop!”
 
Sartorius calls out, in his evil annoyed tone, “No one can stop me! Before I'm done, Jaden, Serena, Aster, Yusuke, Hikari, and Kagome will see the light!” Just then Sartorius' PDA, which is on the table, activates, he goes for his PDA, activates it, and Celeste's face appears on the screen.
 
Celeste tells Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “Master, we are ready for the plan to bring my mother and father into the Light.”
 
Sartorius tells Celeste, with a evil sly smile, “Good work, my dear.”
 
Celeste asks Sartorius, “Master, I don't wish to doubt you, but do we have to do it this way?”
 
Sartorius tells Celeste, with a calm tone, “I understand your feelings, Miss Saber. However, your mother and father, while under this dark power, like the other nonbelievers will have no honor and they will fight in this terrible manner. The only way to save them is through means that seem wrong, but necessary to save them and the world.”
 
Celeste nods her head and replies, with a cold plain tone, “I understand, Master. You're right. Forgive me.”
 
Sartorius tells Celeste, with an evil sly smile, “No apologizes needed. Now, please, continue on as planned.”

Celeste replies, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, sir.” Soon after, the PDA screen becomes blank and Sartorius gains a evil sly grin on his lips.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, with an evil sly smile, “Soon, Miss Truesdale, you shall be in the Light along with Mister Rhodes and your daughter shall be the one to bring you there!”
 
(Sometime later; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
Sometime later that day, we find Jade Truesdale walking within the harbor in Duel Academy and looking around for any signs of a fight or struggle. A group of Ra Yellow student came by to tell her that they were attacked by some SOL members and immediately, Jade took off, thinking it was not much other than `low-level thugs' as she called members of the SOL not in the `leadership positions'.
 
As Jade continues to look around, a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “Looking for someone?” Jade whips to the source of the voice to see Alexis Rhodes in front of her while Ino and Tenten has two badly beaten Ra Yellow students, holding them by their collars, in their hands.
 
Jade yells out, darkly, “Let them go right now!”
 
Ino shouts out, with a cold serious tone, “You aren't making the rules here, Truesdale! Now, we want some answers!”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “We fought these dorks in a duel and we won, but they remained under the control of the darkness! What did you and the other nonbelievers do to them?!”
 
Jade says, with a dark sly grin, “Wouldn't you like to know?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “Yes, we would!” Before Jade could move, a powerful blow comes to her neck and she is knocked out by none other than her future daughter, Celeste, with a cold look in her eyes. Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “Sorry, mother, but this is the only way to make you see reason.”
 
Alexis tells Celeste, with a cold sly grin, “Great work, Celeste. She didn't even detect your aura.”
 
Celeste says, with a cold smile, “Thank you, Alexis-sempai. My mom, dad, Auntie Serena, and Uncle Naruto taught me how to hide my aura until the right moment.”
 
Ino asks Alexis, with a curious tone, “What do we do with these dorks?”
 
Alexis says, with a cold plain tone, “Leave them. We've got who we need.” Ino and Tenten throw the badly beaten Ra Yellow students to the side and immediately, Alexis puts the unconscious Jade over her right shoulder. Soon after, the group takes off with their ninja speed and agility, but what they didn't know is that they were watched from the shadows by Renamon.
 
Renamon thinks in her mind, seriously, “The others are going need to know this right away!” Soon after, Renamon, using her special abilities, vanishes as she teleports away to get to the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
(Inside of the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime soon after)
 
Within the Slifer Red dorm, we find our `darkened' heroes and heroines, joined by Yugi, Atem, and Tea, assembled together as they hear Renamon's story about what happened to Jade. Needless to say, plenty of our heroes and heroines were not happy to say the least and with a few of them, namely Serena, Jordan, Syrus, and Zane, it was a major understatement.
 
Jordan yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Damn it! What are we waiting for?! We need to save her!”
 
Rika says, with a dark plain tone, “We can't save her if we don't know where she is.”
 
Mimi asks, with a dark curious tone, “Why would they kidnap Jade?”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark plain tone, “Simple, ma'am. It is a trap for us.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Specifically for the `Chosen Duelists'.”
 
Kari asks, with a dark curious tone, “What do we do now?”
 
Takara says, with a dark serious tone, “What can we do?! All we can do is wait for them to call and find a way to save Jade.”
 
Zane says, with a dark angered tone, “If they do anything to my cousin, they will know why I'm called the `Hell Kaiser' now!”
 
Syrus says, with a dark serious tone, “That's right! If they try anything with my cousin, I will make sure that they will pay for what they do to her!”
 
Jordan says, with a dark serious tone, “And there will be no place to hide if they harm one hair on Jade-kun's head!”
 
Just then Serena's PDA beeps, she takes it out, reads the message, and Rei asks Serena, with a dark plain tone, “Is it them?”
 
Serena states, with a dark annoyed tone, “Oh, yeah, it is! They say that they have Jade and they are holding her until we negotiate with them!”
 
TK yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Negotiate with those backstabbing assholes! No way!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark serious tone, “I'm with you, TK! There is no way that I will negotiate with that SOB and his cult!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Right now, we have no choice, but to meet them!”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “Sasuke's right! We have to try to think up a plan on the way!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, what are waiting for?! Let's go!” Not needing another word, our heroes and heroines immediately prepare to head off, but just then Takara and Rika hear a voice in their minds.
 
The voice is a female voice with a beautiful ethereal voice, “Daughters of the Treasured Era, here my cry . . . It is time to awaken . . .” The two of them stop in their tracks and Hikari is the first to notice.
 
Hikari asks the two of them, “Aren't the two of you coming?”
 
Takara tells Hikari, seriously, “Don't worry, Kari. We will be there soon. We need to take care of something first.”
 
Hikari asks the two of them, “What is it?”
 
Rika replies, plainly, “We don't know.”
 
Hikari replies, nervously, “Okay, see you later.”
 
Davis tells Hikari, with a dark sly smile, “Well, they are going to miss a powerful dork butt kicking!”
 
Takara tells Davis, with a dark smile, “Don't worry, Davis. We will be there.”
 
Rika says, with a dark grin, “See you later.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines race out of the dorm and the prepares to confront the SOL and save Jade from their clutches. When they are gone, Rika asks Takara, curiously, “Do you know what we are doing?”

Takara replies, with a shrug, “No idea.”
 
Rika states, with a sarcastic tone, “Do we do it any other way?”
 
Takara says, with a giggle, “Oh, Rika . . .” Soon after, the two girls close their eyes and soon they start to feel a new energy rising within them with Takara being surrounded by a golden and rainbow glow and Rika being surrounded by a silver and black glow.
 
(At the beach; Nearly dusk)
 
At the beach, we find Sartorius with our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Tuxedo Mask, Kagome and her three friends, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi, who were healed by Celeste, Yolei, Koji, Alexis, Crowler, Bonaparte, Tenten, Ino, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Celeste, assembled around Jade, who is chained to a iron pole in the sand, and surround by talismans that negates her powers and makes her unable to transform into Sailor Heaven Star.
 
Kiyone asks Sartorius, “Sir, do you know how the nonbelievers are making that we can bring the people that they defeated back into the Light?”
 
Sartorius tells Kiyone, “Yes, I do. It is the `dark power' that they possess. They are most likely using it to put shadows into the minds of the former members that they are defeated and making the Light unable to enter their minds. And if this continues, the darkness shall take over and no Light shall ever shine through to help this world.”
 
Koji asks, curiously, “Is this the way that we can stop them, Master?”
 
Sartorius tells Koji, “Yes, Mister Minamoto. This is the only way that we can try to make the nonbelievers see reason.”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks Sartorius, with a curious tone, “Sartorius-sama, are you sure that this isn't a bit much?”
 
Sartorius tells Tuxedo Mask, with a plain tone, “Your feelings are understand, Mister Shields, but you must know that your love, under the control of the darkness, will not listen to reason and we need to be more forceful if we are to save her. If not, we might lose her and the other Chosen Duelists to the darkness forever.”
 
Celeste tells Tuxedo Mask, with a cold plain tone, “I had the same reservations about this Darien-sama, but Master Sartorius showed me that this is indeed the only way to save them.”
 
Kagome tells Tuxedo Mask, with a cold serious tone, “Don't worry, Mister Shields, we will save Serena and the others from the darkness and those damn dogs!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice, “You should look at yourself, you damn bitch!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Sailor Eclipse, Sailor Darkness Milky Way, Darkness Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Dark Mars, Sailor Earth, Sailor Andromeda, Syrus, in his Dark Juraian Battle Uniform, Alister, in his Dark Jurain Battle Uniform, a brand new `Dark Sailor Scout', Kari, in her Yu-zoku form, Jordan, in his Warrior of Light form, and the rest of our `darkened' heroes and heroines, including Sammy, Blair, and Sanosake, with Kurama, Katina, Inuyasha, Melody, Koga, Ayame, and the members of the Koga's demon wolf tribe, Sailor Hell Star, Yugi, and Atem, as the Shadow Warrior, assembled together in front of Sartorius and the SOL members.
 
The new `Dark Sailor Scout' had natural black hair with dark violet streaks in her hair and it is designed like Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, she has two sets of three small crimson red feathers in her forward scalp, one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, on her forehead is a dark grayish-black sideways infinity symbol, she had Keiko's brown eyes, her lips are also pitch black in color, her earrings consist of golden sideways infinity symbols above black heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is also pitch black in color with a golden heart and dark grayish-black sideways infinity jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is dark violet in color, her bodysuit is dark grey in color with a dark violet heart jewel with four black angel wings attached to it in the bust area of the bodysuit, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark violet in color, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are dark grayish-black with crimson red bands on them, the bands attached to the ends of the gloves have three small black feathers attached to them, and the gloves are fingerless exposing dark grayish-black fingernails with golden sideways infinity symbols on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark blue, crimson red, and pitch black as the colors of the mini-skirt, there is a heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark yellow in color, she has high-heeled shoes like Sailor Neptune's high-heeled shoes expect they are dark grayish-black in color with the golden sideway infinity symbol on the toe area, and she has four black angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand is a Keyblade similar to Riku's Road to Dawn Keyblade, expect it has a dark grey sideways infinity symbol keychain on the handle, the handle is dark grey in color and the blade is crimson red mixed with silver.
 
Sailor Venus asks, perplexed, “Hey! Who's the new girl?!”
 
The new `Dark Sailor Scout' says, with Keiko's voice in a dark nasty tone, “Who do you think slut?!”
 
Kagome gasps in shock and she yells out, stunned, “That sounds like Keiko!”
 
Darkness Sailor Galaxy says, with a dark nasty tone, “That's because it is Keiko, you dork! She is just in her `Dark Sailor Scout' form of Eternal Shadow Sailor Universe!”
 
Shadow Sailor Universe asks, with a dark sly smile, “So, what do you think?!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold plain tone, “It doesn't matter if you are the Universe Princess, Keiko Yukimura, you will see the Light, once more.”
 
Shadow Sailor Universe says, with a dark sneer, “Don't count on it, bitch!”
 
Kagome yells out at Inuyasha, with a cold angered tone, “You and those pathetic wolves come here to finish the job!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “What do you mean?!”
 
Kagome shouts out, with a cold angered tone, “Don't lie to me, dog! I know that you sent that fucking poodle of a sister to beat me and my friends up!”
 
Eri says, with a cold annoyed tone, “So, stop with your lies!”
 
Inuyasha looks at Melody and he says, annoyed, “Melody . . .”
 
Melody says, with a shrug, “So, I ruffed her and her dorky friends up, so what?”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, seriously, “We are going to need to talk, Melody.”
 
The Warrior of Light yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Now, let Jade-kun go, right now!”
 
Alexis tells the Warrior of Light, with a cold annoyed tone, “Jordan Rhodes, stop that!”
 
The Warrior of Light gives Alexis a dark deadly glare similar to Yoko Kurama's glare that totally unnerves her and he yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “Why don't you get laid, bitch?! You are not Alexis-onne-chan! Just some white slut version of her! So, don't even try to trick me again!” Alexis gasps in shock at her cousin's words and she looks at Sailor Eclipse with a cold angered stare.
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold angered tone, “What did you do to him?!”
 
The Warrior of Light replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't you ever shut your mouth?! Serena-onne-chan didn't do anything to me unlike you, bitch! She protected me and cared for me like a real big sister would!”
 
Sammy says, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah, so, why don't you bug off, you rotten slug!”
 
Sailor Venus says, horrified, “Oh no! Sammy, too?!”
 
Sammy says, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah, me too! What are going to do about it, you bimbo?! Personally, I was surprised to learn that my sis is Sailor Moon, but then again, it makes appearance my sister even more!” Sammy then says, glaring at Tuxedo Mask with a dark deadly daggers, “And you! You are supposed to be my sister's soulmate! Her boyfriend! Her prince! And what do you do?! Leave her for these pieces of trash!”
 
Tuxedo Mask calls out, with cold angered tone, “That's a lie! I would never leave her!”
 
Sammy says, with a dark nasty snort, “Bah! Bah! All you do is run off your mouth, pretty boy! Serena has told all of the times that you were brainwashed, dork! That makes me that you don't really care about her at all!”
 
Tuxedo Mask yells out, with a cold enraged tone, “How dare you say that?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark nasty sneer, “Hey, pretty boy, I didn't come here to argue with my little brother! We're here for Jade!”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Yeah, so, give her back!”
 
Davis says, with a dark angered sneer, “Or else!”
 
Sartorius tells them, with an evil sly grin, “Forgive me for not complying, but she shall not be let go until we negotiated a fair agreement.”
 
Amara says, with a dark nasty sneer, “Negotiate? You mean give you our total unconditional surrender and that's not happening.”
 
Syrus says, with a dark serious tone, “No joke! Now, let my cousin go right now!”
 
Sartorius asks Syrus, “Mister Truesdale, do you and your brother not care for her life?”
 
Zane yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Listen here, freak, if you lay one hand on my cousin, I will . . .!!”
 
Ino calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Hey, watch your mouth to Master Sartorius, nonbelievers!”
 
Zane gives Ino a dark deadly glare like daggers and similar to Yoko Kurama's glare, unnerving her, and he yells out, with a dark serious tone, “If you don't learn to shut that mouth, dork, I will make sure to help you!” Zane's aura kicks up the sand beneath his feet causing the SOL members to become nervous.
 
Sartorius isn't intimated by the show of force and he says, with a plain tone, “It might be true that you have superior numbers and superior power to us, but we still have the `bargaining chip' in this discussion.”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Jade is no `bargaining chip', freak!”
 
Matt tells Davis, with a dark serious tone, “Easy, Davis! All of us want Jade back safely, but we had better watch it! She is trapped in that force-field of theirs and unable to escape on her own.”
 
Sartorius says, with a cold sly grin, “Excellent observation, Mister Ishida. Those with half-demon blood might be immune to priestess spells and the potions, but the power of Light is still very strong and can do many things. If Jade was transformed already, the spells wouldn't be able to drained her power . . . too much. However, within her untransformed state, she is very vulnerable and her powers are useless.” Sartorius then says, with a snap of his fingers, “And there is more . . .” Just then white electric energy comes from the field and Jade yells out in pain as she is shocked awake.
 
The Warrior of Light yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Stop it!”
 
Sartorius says, snapping his fingers, “As you wish.” The white electric assault stops and Jade awakes to find herself chained.
 
Jade yells out, stunned, “What . . . What's going on?!” Jade then quickly realizes her situation and tries to break free.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold plain tone, “Don't even try. Within that force-field, all of your powers are negated including your Sailor Scout and spiritual powers.”
 
Jade calls out, with a dark annoyed tone, “Let me out of here!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold plain tone, “Not until those nonbelievers agree to our terms!”
 
Jade exclaims, with a dark angered tone, “You had better let me out of here or else! My friends don't negotiate with brainwashing terrorizing freaks like you and your fucking `Master'!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “That's where you are wrong, Miss Truesdale. Without your powers, you won't be able to handle the shock I give you for too long. With your life on the line, they will have to negotiate or . . .” Sartorius prepares to snap his fingers again, but then a bolt dark electric energy hits his right hand and he cries out in pain.
 
The SOL members yell out in shock and in unison, “Sir!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Let her go right now!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Takara and Rika standing together with the fading light of the sun giving them a majestic look.
 
Takara says, with a dark serious tone, “All right, dorks, this is your first and last warning! Let Heaven Star go immediately!”
 
Tenten says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Or else what?!”
 
Rika and Takara get wide dark sinister grins on their faces and Rika says, with a dark sly smile, “We were hoping that you were going to say that.”
 
Takara asks Rika, with a dark sly smile, “Ready to save your long lost sister, Rika?”
 
Rika replies, with a dark smile, “Do you have to ask, Takara?” Soon after, Takara and Rika bring out two crown-like brooches from their sub-space pockets with Takara's brooch is star-shaped, rainbow colored, and with four golden wings attached to the brooch and Rika's brooch is also star-shaped, black and silver colored, and it has black colored angel wings attached to it.
 
Celestial Aurora Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Treasured Shadow Star Power, Make-up!”
 
With those words, the brooches open up and Takara is covered in rainbow colored lights with golden stars while Rika is covered in black and silver light with dark violet stars. Just then Sailor Eclipse's and Sailor Hell Star's brooches open up and silver and black energy goes into Rika while golden energy goes into Takara.
 
Mimi asks, perplexed, “What's going on?!”
 
The Warrior of Light thinks in his mind, stunned, “Wait! Could they be . . .?!” Takara's and Rika's uniforms fade away, the light and stars wrapped around their bodies, and new sailor fukus forms on their forms. When the light dies down and fades away, everyone is shocked to see two brand new Sailor Scouts in place of Takara and Rika.
 
The new Sailor Scout that `replaced' Rika has full blood red hair flowing down to her buttocks and similar in style to Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, a crown of beautiful silver feathers covered the forward portion of her scalp, her forehead has a dark silver tiara across it with the tiara having a black star jewel in the center of the tiara with an emerald jewel, a topaz jewel, a sapphire jewel and a diamond on the left side of the star jewel with an onyx jewel, garnet jewel, pearl jewel, and ruby jewel on the right side of the black star jewel, she is smiling exposing beautiful perfect teeth under beautiful ruby red colored lips, her earrings are silver rose earrings, her choker is dark violet with a black star jewel with two silver angel wings attached the star jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is pitch black in color, her bodysuit is pure silver in color, the new brooch that Rika had is attached to the bust area of her uniform, she has shoulder pads similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are silver in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are black with dark violet bands on them with three small silver feathers on the bands at the ends of the gloves, her mini-skirt is also pitch black in color with silver streaks running all over the black mini-skirt, she has a silver heart jewel with silver angel wings attached to the heart jewel in the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of the mini-skirt designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow is also pitch black in color with silver highlights on the bow, she has similar high-heeled boots to Eternal Sailor Moon, but they are pitch black in color where it is white with Eternal Sailor Moon and where it is supposed to be red, it is silver in color, there are silver star jewels on the top center portion of the boots, she has two silver angel wings on the heels of each high-heeled boot, and she has four huge and fluffy silver angel wings coming out of her back to show that she is an Eternal Sailor Scout. In her right hand is a huge shuriken similar to Yuffie's shuriken from the world of Final Fantasy 7, but it is mainly pitch black, adorned with all types of jewels, and has beautiful silver blades.
 
The other new Sailor Scout, the one that `replaced' Takara, has her long black hair waving around, she has a crown of beautiful small golden feathers that shimmered in the fading sun on the forward portion of her scalp, her forehead has a golden tiara with a rainbow star jewel in the center of the tiara with an onyx jewel, garnet jewel, pearl jewel, and ruby jewel on the left side of the tiara and an emerald, a topaz jewel, a sapphire, and a diamond on the right side of the tiara, her earrings are an onyx star jewel, garnet star jewel, pearl star jewel, and ruby star jewel on her left ear and an emerald star jewel, a topaz star jewel, a sapphire star jewel, and a diamond star jewel on her right ear, her piercing dark eyes glared daggers at the white clothed group, her lips are maroon colored, her cloth choker is rainbow colored with a black star jewel with golden angel wings attached to it and the jewel is in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is rainbow colored, her bodysuit is pure golden in color, her star-shaped crown-like brooch is in the bust area of her uniform, her shoulder pads are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are pitch black in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are rainbow colored with black bands that have three small golden feathers attached to the bands on the ends of the gloves, her mini-skirt is rainbow colored as well with a golden heart jewel with four golden angel wings attached to it in the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark violet in color with hints of gold all over the bow, she has similar high-heeled boots to Eternal Sailor Moon, except the parts that are usually white are rainbow in color and the non-white parts are black in color, there are golden five-pointed star jewels on the top center portion of the boots, and there are two golden angel wings on the heel of each boot, and she has four huge and fluffy beautiful golden angel wings to show that she is an Eternal Sailor Soldier as well. In her right hand is a beautiful golden bow with the Millennium Symbol in the center of the bow and the rest of the golden bow is adorned all types of jewels.
 
Ami gasps in shock and she says, stunned, “Their Sailor Scout forms! They're different!”
 
The first new Sailor Scout, the one mainly black, says, in a voice eerie similar to Rika's with a dark sadistic voice, “I am Eternal Sailor Dark Star, sister of Heaven Star, and second princess of the Shadowed Rebirth Kingdom! And I shall be the one to send you to oblivion today.”
 
The other new Sailor Scout, the mainly rainbow and golden clad one, says, in a voice eerie similar to Takara's voice laced with venom, “And I am Eternal Sailor Aurora Star, sister of Hell Star, and second princess of the Celestial Light Kingdom! And you shall know the pain of betraying your comrades and hurting our friends!”
 
Both sides, heroes and heroines and SOL, are shocked by this developed and the Shadow Warrior/Atem says, with a shocked tone, “Aurora Star! And Dark Star! It's them!”
 
Darkness Sailor Galaxy yells out, stunned, “Oh, wow! Takara and Rika were Aurora Star and Dark Star all this time!”
 
Sailor Dark Star tells the SOL members and Sartorius, with a dark venomous tone, “You shall release my sister now or you shall pay the price! This is not a request! This is a demand from one of the princesses of the Treasured Era!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold serious tone, “I would like to see you try!” Sailor Aurora Star and Sailor Dark Star gives dark sly and wicked grin similar to Wicked Lady and this unnerves the SOL members.
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, with a dark sadistic grin and dark sly tone, “As you wish.”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a dark wicked grin and dark plain tone, “Your funeral.” Quickly, the two princesses of the Treasured Era combine their weapons together and combine their powers together.
 
Treasured Stealth Flare!”
 
Their two weapons glow in unison causing black and aurora flames to come out in the form of a dragon that gives out a mighty roar that can be heard from all over the island and the dragon dives bombs them.
 
Sailor Neptune says, seriously, “I don't think so!”
 
Neptune Deep White Submerge!”
 
Sailor Neptune's attack slams into the dragon, but turns into smoke, the energy dragon, not affected in the least, continues on, and then it transforms into thousands of smaller rainbow and dark colored fireballs that rain down on the SOL members causing them to yell out in pain as the attack rips into them. At the same time, it slams into the force-field causing it to be destroyed and Jade can feel her powers returning to her.
 
Jade yells out, with a sly grin, “Yes! I'm free!” Immediately, she uses her spiritual and Juraian power to rip free of her shackles and she gets her brooch from her sub-space pocket.
 
Shadowed Rebirth Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Jade's brooch opens up, bathing her in black and silver light, her uniform is torn away, and a sailor fuku wraps around her form. When the light dies down, Sailor Heaven Star replaces Jade and Heaven Star immediately leaps into the air, getting airborne. Soon after, she lands in front of the others and the Warrior of Light goes over to her and embraces her.
 
The Warrior of Light asks Sailor Heaven Star, concerned tone in her voice, “Are you okay, Jade-kun?”
 
Sailor Heaven Star replies, with a loving smile, “I'm okay, Jordy. It is going to take more than those dweebs to keep me down.”
 
Soon after, Sailor Aurora Star and Sailor Dark Star go over to the group and Sailor Dark Star says, with a smile, “Spoken like a true Sailor Scout.”
 
Sailor Hell Star says, amazed, “I can't believe it! Takara is my sister from the Treasured Era! And Rika is Jade's sister!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, with a sly grin, “And Keiko is your sister from the Silver Millennium, Tea. Gets kind of confusing don't it?”
 
Sailor Hell Star and Shadow Sailor Universe say, drolly and in unison, “Don't remind me.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “This isn't over!” Everyone looks to see the SOL members, badly burned, get to their feet.
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold serious tone, “This isn't over! No matter how powerful you are, you can't stand up to the power of the Light!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark annoyed tone, “This is getting real old!”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark sly smile, “Do you want me to take care of them?”
 
Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Dark Star look at each other, get dark sly grins, and Sailor Heaven Star says, with a dark sly smile, “Let me and Dark Star take care of this. I've got to get some payback for them using me as bait like a worm on a lure.”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a nod, “They don't harm my sister from my past life and get away with it.” Soon after, Dark Star and Heaven Star combine their weapons together.
 
Tenten yells out, stunned, “Look out!”
 
Shadow Force Lightning!”
 
Just then dark electric energy comes up from the shadows in the ground and from Dark Star's and Heaven Star's weapons causing the group of SOL members to scream out in pain as they are shocked trying to protect Sartorius. When the attack is finished, all of them fall to their knees and all of their forms are smoking.
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sly grin, “Well, it looks like the tables have turn.”
 
Davis says, cracking his knuckles, “I think it is time to negotiate on our terms!”
 
Tai says, with a dark sly grin, “I'm with you, there, Davis!”
 
Matt says, with a dark sly smile, “Leave some for me, everyone!”
 
Sartorius says, with an annoyed tone, “I think not! Remember, you are only delaying the inevitable! No one can stop destiny!” Just then Sartorius' body gives off an incredible amount of sickly white light forcing our heroes and heroines to cover their eyes. When the light dies down, the SOL members are gone.
 
Sailor Andromeda says, stunned, “They're gone!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Not surprising, Hinata.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Damn cowards.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Well, I think that the point is that Jade is safe and we have two stronger members of our group.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “Good point, Bastion-semapi.”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a sly smile, “So, what do you think?”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells Sailor Dark Star, “I think it looks great.”
 
Tyranno couldn't help to blush at Sailor Dark Star and he thinks, “Oh, wow! That girl looks so awesome . . . Sam hill! Where in the world did that come?! Come on, soldier, focus! You can't think that way right now! You are at war and there is work to be done!”
 
Sailor Darkness Milky Way tells the two of them, with a dark smile, “You did awesome out there! Those dweebs didn't know what hit them!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, with a smile, “Thanks, Kira.”
 
Mindy says, with a smile, “This is so cool! Takara and Rika have new and more powerful Sailor Scout forms and we are one step close to kicking those dorks off the island!”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, plainly, “Well, you had better not be sure about that, Mindy.”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks, curiously, “What do you mean, Rika?”
 
Sailor Aurora Star tells Sailor Eclipse, “Well, it depends on you, Serena.”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks, perplexed, “What do you mean, Takara?”
 
Sailor Aurora Star tells Sailor Eclipse, “Don't get us wrong, Serena. You are very strong as Sailor Eclipse, but you can't win as Sailor Eclipse. In order to truly able to win, you need to fight as the Sailor Scout of Light, the champion of Love and Justice.”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, plainly, “In short, you need to beat Sartorius as Sailor Moon, not Sailor Eclipse.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, stunned, “But ever since I became Sailor Eclipse, I haven't been able to transform into Sailor Moon! And plus, Sailor Moon is the Sailor Scout of Light and I can't win against this guy that way!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star tells Sailor Eclipse, “I've said it before and I'll say it again . . .”
 
Sailor Dark Star interrupts and she says, with a sly smirk, “Maybe you should write a book.”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says to Sailor Dark Star, with a glare and a sarcastic tone, “Thank you, Miss Sarcasm.” Sailor Aurora Star tells Sailor Eclipse, “Now, as I was saying, remember Light and Darkness aren't good or evil, they are elements of nature that can be used for either purpose. As Darkness has been used for good in our case and evil by others, Light can be used for good like you use it as Sailor Moon and Tea as Sailor Hell Star like it can be used for evil by that damned jerk. However, the Darkness isn't your element, Serena. It is the light. You hold the true light of the universe within yourself and within your Silver Crystal. You are, per say, the other side of the coin with the power of light. Sartorius represents the evil and you represent the good. It's true that Darkness balances out Light, but sometimes, you need much more than the opposite element to win. Sometimes, you need to fight fire with fire.”
 
Ami says, logically, “Or in this case, Serena's `good Light' versus Sartorius' `evil Light'.”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, with a smile, “Bingo, Ami! And plus, Serena isn't able to transform into Sailor Moon because of the `dark power' that's in her now, but it is the confusion in her heart. That asshole really ripped into your heart when he took away the people that you loved and hurt and used others for his own sick and twisted games. Right now, you can't be Sailor Moon in this, but if you focus on the love, friendship, and kindness within yourself, the `Light' of your heart, you will find a way.”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks, a bit nervously, “How can you be so sure?”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a sly grin, “Duh, Serena! Just believe in yourself! Everyone else does!”
 
Sailor Eclipse looks at the others and Sammy tells her, with a sly grin, “Yeah, Meatball Head, nearly all of us believe in you, so, you better not give up on yourself!”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, with a weak smile, “Thanks, squirt! You're right.”
 
Chazz says, with an annoyed tone, “Can we go now?!”
 
Atticus says, plainly, “I've got to admit that Chazz has a point. It is getting late.”
 
Lee says, with a nod, “Yes. We need to get some rest and regroup with the others.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah! We've got more dork butt to kick tomorrow!”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “Indeed. And I need my beauty sleep.” Not needing another word, our heroes and heroines immediately head off back to the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow dorms to rest and recuperate.
 
However, Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, “Is that all that I need to become Sailor Moon again? Is the key to defeating that freak lies not as Sailor Eclipse, but as Sailor Moon? I have to admit that every time that I remember that I was Sailor Moon, I can't help to miss it! I don't feel as complete as Sailor Eclipse as much as I am as Sailor Moon. But is that simple to become Sailor Moon again? My heart is so confused and how will I find the way to become Sailor Moon again? As Sailor Eclipse continues to think these thoughts, Inuyasha looks towards the white dorm with great anger in his expression.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, “I know that the others are trying their best to get Kagome back, but I can't take this much anymore! Since I'm this `Chosen Hanyou' then I have the ability to bring Kagome back and no one is going to stop me! I'm going to take this into my hands!” As Inuyasha starts to make plans to get Kagome back from the SOL, our heroes and heroines are still `celebrating' the `arrival' of two more `Treasured Era' Sailor Scouts into their group . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 14: Duels of Ice and Legends: With the arrival of Aurora Star and Dark Star, our heroes and heroines are growing stronger and stronger. However, the SOL is far from finished even with all of the injuries that they have infected on them. They try to `counterattack' by forcing Melissa and Nyoko into dueling two of their members, but even through Melissa and Nyoko lose, they prove that they are totally immune the evil powers of the Light of Destruction! And things get worse for the SOL as two more `Treasured Era' Sailor Scouts appear!
 
Next, our heroes and heroines get some `payback' for the attempt to brainwash Melissa and Nyoko by forcing Yolei to duel Davis and it is brother against brother as Koichi duels his brainwashed brother. With their power growing weaker and weaker, Sartorius feels that the key to defeating our heroes and heroines lies with Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha and the ones that they love.
 
However, on the meanwhile, one night, our heroes and heroines find that they get a surprise visitor: It is none other than the REAL Sartorius! Our heroes and heroines are wary of him, but the REAL Sartorius reveals the horrible truth about how he became possessed by the Light of Destruction's evil powers and splitting his soul into two! When he is done with his story, the REAL Sartorius gives our heroes and heroines a gift. The seven keys that run the controls to the Misgarth brainwashing satellite and Sartorius begs them that no matter what it takes, the Light of Destruction must be stopped! However, it seems that the REAL Sartorius paid the ultimate price when his `evil side', the Light of Destruction, finds out what the REAL Sartorius did. Filled with new resolve and determination with some filled with anger and rage over with the Light of Destruction did to the REAL Sartorius, our heroes and heroines create seven fake keys and mix the real keys and the fake keys among the `Chosen Duelists', even Aster, who also learns that he was right about Sartorius all along. His plans for the satellite foiled by the REAL Sartorius, his `evil side', created by the Light of Destruction, prepares to move ahead with plans against Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha.
 
The Society's first attempt to recover the keys fails very much miserably, but Sartorius' `evil side' doesn't give up that easily! He fully brainwashed Darien, the rest of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts under his control, Alexis, and Kagome in order to take care of Inuyasha and get those keys back. Serena is forced to duel her fully brainwashed loved when her `former' friends, given `evil Eternal Sailor Scout' forms, bash her into the ground with a deadly sneak attack! Jaden is lured into a deadly duel with the fully brainwashed Alexis and when the fully brainwashed Kagome kidnaps her `former' friends from the Feudal Era, she forces Inuyasha into a deadly duel. Darien and Kagome have been given two Forbidden decks filled with the Light of Destruction's evil power to increase his hold over them, the Ice Dragon and Ice Warrior decks, and Alexis has her own new White Night's Deck. The three of them use a deadly new Field Spell card, the Seal of Light, and traps Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha in deadly duels that can result in physical harm and much more!
 
Our Slifer Red hero, Moon Princess, and Hanyou are beaten down to the ground by their fully brainwashed beloved as their new decks from the Light of Destruction beats them to the ground! At one point with Serena, the Winged Dragon of Ra falls to the power of Darien's Ice Warrior deck! It seems like the end of our three heroes, but somehow, they managed to get the strength to rise again and fight back! Inuyasha finally summons the power of the Inu Taishou card given to him by Pegasus, Jaden awakens the powers of the Legendary Knights of Atlantis and combines them with the power of his Neos deck, and our Moon Princess, even through without the power of the Winged Dragon of Ra, finds her own way to win by using the power of a brand new Cyber Angel monster with the power of her Rainbow Dragon. In the final moments of her duel with `White Darien', Serena summons the power of the Silver Crystal to heal Darien and the remaining Moon Kingdoms Sailor Scouts in one stroke through it leaves her exhausted and causes her to collapse for the moment.
 
But the Light of Destruction is far from finished and enraged from his latest set of setbacks and defeats, he personally tries to take Serena, who is unconsciousness and worn out from her duel with `White Darien', by force and unleashing its true evil power. Somehow, Jaden gains a new power and tries to stop him, but the Light of Destruction kills him with one strike to the chest. Davis arrives on the scene to witness Jaden's death and enraged, he attacks the Light of Destruction with incredible fury, but his energy was weakened by a short fight with the brainwashed Sailor Light Star. And in a short time, Davis is killed by the evil power of Light of Destruction. Serena witness this and pushed to her limits, she attacks the Light of Destruction in a pure rage, but when she remembers the good, the love, and light in her life, she hesitates and the Light of Destruction takes this chance to target her friends while they are still drained from being purified by the Light of Destruction. The other heroes and heroines arrive to witness to their horror, Serena getting struck in the chest and receiving at a fatal wound. With her last breath, Serena reveals to Jade and Jordan that Celeste/Sailor Light Star is their future daughter and then she fades away as she dies.
 
Enraged by her death, Jordan, Rei, and Naruto attack the Light of Destruction in a blind fury, not caring if they kill Sartorius in the process. Everyone else looks on in shock and horror, still reeling from the supposed loss of Jaden, Davis, and Serena to the Light of Destruction, as they seemly ruthlessly beat the Light of Destruction into the dirt. But the Light of Destruction reveals that it was faking weakness and with an incredible show of power, Naruto, Rei, and Jordan are beaten to the ground, hard! However, before the Light of Destruction can finish the three of them off, Princess Serenity returns from the dead with her long lost brother, Prince Judai Chons Serenity, and the brother of Keiko and Kagome from the Silver Millennium, the Universe Prince, Prince Kail! And you may or may not believe who they are revealed to really be! Find out the answers to the identities of the Moon and Universe Princes and so much more in this dueling, action-packed, dramatic, and romantic chapter of Twilight Wars!
 
Well, this is the first update of my stories in the New Year! I hope that everyone had a great holiday and a Happy New Year! Now, before I go on, I would like to clear up something in this story. In this story, only the Digimon 02 and Digimon Frontier seasons and their characters will be part of this story. Digimon Tamers season and its characters will not be a part of this story AT ALL.
 
Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the ideas of the Super Fusion spell card being the key to defeat a Forbidden deck, the Ice Decks, the back-stories of the Ice Decks, the Seal of Light Field Spell card, and the character of Tyku Ryuuzaki. Plus, I would like to give inu-yusukekabia102 credit and thanks for the ideas for the `itching powder prank' idea and scene and the scene when Melody beat up `White Kagome', `White Eri', `White Ayumi', and `White Yuka' as well as anything else not mentioned in this commentary. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX!: The Treasured Era' for the flashback scenes of Erin's past as well the `multiple looks' of Erin, her powers, abilities, and her `split' soul. Next, I would like to give Drachegirl14 credit for the weapons of Aurora Star and Dark Star and their special attacks and anything else not mentioned in this commentary. Finally, I would like to give Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK credit for the idea of the OC villain of Valerie Saotome, her looks, her deck, and her `connection' into Jordan Rhodes' past with the idea of what happened between her and Jordan dueling their deck as well as the OC character of Celeste Saber, the future daughter of Jordan Rhodes and Jade Truesdale from the thirtieth century, her looks, her deck, her `back-story', and her powers, attacks, and weapons as Sailor Light Star.
 
Well, please read and review this chapter and tells me what you think? Did you like the duels between Jordan and Valerie? The duel between Keiko and Tyku? The appearance of Aurora Star and Dark Star? Please send me your comments, ideas, and whatnot! I will read them as soon as I can and I will catch you on the flip side, Dueling, Digimon, Moon, and Crossover fans! Later!