Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Duels of Ice and Legends ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wow! I'm over 100 reviews in just 13 chapters! This is so awesome! Thank you for your continued support and I'm glad that you liked that chapter. I hope that there will continued success. I do know of the `graying' of the wording in part of the chapter and I'm not sure what it is all about. I'm hoping to find out from the Mediaminer administration. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the ideas of the Super Fusion spell card being the key to defeat a Forbidden deck, the Ice Decks, the back-stories of the Ice Decks, and the Seal of Light Field Spell card. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 for the ideas of Nyoko's and Melissa's Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Emerald Bright Star and Sailor Pearl Star, their dueling decks, their back-grounds, `modern-day' and `Treasured Era', and all of their special powers. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX!: The Treasured Era' for the flashback scenes of Erin's past as well the `multiple looks' of Erin, her powers, abilities, and her `split' soul.
 
First, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna.
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated lemon(s), lime(s), and other adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 14: Duels of Ice and Legends
 
(The evening of the `appearance' of Aurora Star and Dark Star; Within the Ra Yellow dorm *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON!*)
 
It is evening time on Academy Island where we find ourselves within one of the room in the Ra Yellow dorm and inside we find none other than Jordan Rhodes, wearing a black robe around his body and wearing only a pair of black boxers under the robe, looking out his window into the star filled nighttime sky and he feels at calm and at peace as well as more confident in himself. With the defeat of Valerie in a duel and giving her a beating long since due with his training, he feels stronger than ever and gives a smile into the sky. And it starts to show as Jordan starts to talk with the other girls in our group of heroes and heroines other than Jade Truesdale, Serena Tsukino, the non-brainwashed Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Molly Baker, and Blair Flannigan while making sure not to `hurt' Jade's feeling. However, Jade and Serena are glad that Jordan is feeling more confident and he feels better that he is.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, with a smile, “I never felt this way before! I feel more confident about myself than I did before! Maybe defeating Valerie after so long finally helped me to start to move on because I've avenged the spirit of my brother without going too far and I showed Valerie that I'm not afraid of her anymore. Maybe she will learn the price of picking on people and the price of hurting someone else for your own selfish gain. Somehow, I know, my big brother, Jake-aniki, was watching over me . . . up there . . . and his spirit can finally know peace. Rest in peace, big brother, Jake, and I hope that you can finally know peace at last.” Jordan thinks in his mind, “Well, even through I'm really getting better with pretty girls and I'm more confident, I figure that I'm not the only one with confidence problems. Takara-kun doesn't feel that she is pretty at all when she is very beautiful despite what others say. I'm surprised. She seems so confident and strong especially since she is Tea-sempai's sister from `The Treasured Era', Sailor Aurora Star, and she feels that she is `not pretty'. But what I can't believe is that Rika-kun is Jade-kun's sister from `The Treasured Era', Sailor Dark Star, but then again, Jade-kun and I had this weird feeling about her. And wow! Those two were incredible! Takara-kun and Rika-kun and then Rika-kun and Jade-kun! I feel that we are getting closer and closer to rescuing Alexis-onee-chan from those white dorks and their freak of a `Master'!” Just then a knock comes from his door and he asks, a bit surprised, “Yes, who is it?”
 
Jade's voice comes from the door, “It's me, Jordy.”
 
Jordan replies, a bit surprised, “Jade-kun? Okay, give me a second.” Jordan goes to the door, unlocks the door, and opens the door, blushing at the sight that he sees in front of him. Jade Truesdale is wearing a simple black nightgown held together by two skinny lines and the dress is partial see-through allowing Jordan to see the black bra and panties and he gives a wide blush at her attire.
 
Jade asks, softly, “May I come in, Jordy?”
 
Jordan comes out of his stupor and he nods his head, with the blush on his cheeks, “S-Sure, Jade-kun.” Soon after, Jordan allows Jade to enter the room and closes the door behind him, locking the door on instinct. Jordan asks Jade, curiously through still blushing from her nighttime attire, “What do you wish to talk about?”
 
Jade replies, with a kind tone, “I just wanted to see if you were okay . . . you know, after that duel with Valerie.”
 
Jordan asks Jade, curiously, “Why would I not be okay, Jade-kun?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a bit of a nervous tone, “Well, when you got very angry at her, your face . . . you looked so angry and enraged. You nearly lost control.”
 
Jordan replies, solemnly, “I'm sorry, Jade-kun. I really let what Valerie said about big brother Jake gets to me.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a kind tone, “No, Jordy! It is understandable after what that bitch did to you and Jake. I just didn't want that bitch to take away who you are by making you become consumed by anger and rage. You are so kind, gentle, and caring and that's why I really like you . . . even before I found out that I was Sailor Heaven Star and you were my . . . `soulmate' as the Warrior of Light.”
 
Jordan asks, curiously, “You really `liked' me before all this? For how long?”
 
Jade gains a red hue on her cheeks and Jade says, a bit nervously, “For a long time, now. Ever since we met as little kids.”
 
Jordan asks Jade, nervously while blushing himself, “Why so long? I wasn't so . . . great back then.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a kind tone, “Actually, you were pretty `great' back then, Jordy. You just didn't see that in yourself as I did.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, a bit nervously, “How can that be, Jade-kun? You were so strong, confident, and brave while I was still so afraid of girls and so shy.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a kind and reassuring tone, “Well, you might have had a confidence problem, but you were pretty skilled at ninja abilities and you were a good duelist. One of the best duelists other than Serena and Yugi-semapi than I ever seen. You just had a confidence problem giving you problems with your dueling abilities. You are a really good person, Jordy. You just need to see that in yourself and believe in yourself.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a kind smile, “Thank you, Jade-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “It's no problem.” Soon after, Jade sits down on Jordan's bed, which was already made for him to go to bed. Jordan sits down beside her and he looks over her body, which can be seen pretty well through her partial see-through gown.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, “Oh, wow! I never through about this about Jade-kun before, but she is so beautiful. Jordan then gives himself a mental slap and he thinks, “Stop that Jordan Rhodes! You can't think about Jade-kun that way! I mean, we decided to only become boyfriend and girlfriend only recently even through I really liked Jade-kun as long as she says she liked me. She is so strong, brave, and confident even through she is shorter than most girls of her age. I don't want to rush into anything and hurt Jade-kun, but why . . . why can't I take my eyes off her?”
 
Jade then looks at Jordan, he blushes as he turns his head away, and Jade thinks in her mind, while giggling, “I see that Jordan was eying me. I don't usually wear too `revealing' clothes in front of people even Jordy, but I didn't think about it when I decided to check up on Jordy.” Jade decides to lightly tease Jordan by moving closer to her and she says, in a more seductive tone, “Did you see something that you like, Jordy?”
 
Jordan's blush becomes cheery red and he replies, nervously, “Yes! I mean . . . No! No! I didn't mean to stare at you, Jade-kun?”
 
Jade leans forward to give Jordan a good view of her voluptuous and well-developed blossom for her size and age, he blushes even more, and she says, sounding more seductive if it is possible, “Are you sure, Jordy? Since you are getting over your `problem' of pretty girls since you defeated Valerie in more ways than one, how can I be sure that you aren't eyeing me?”
 
Jordan replies, really nervous in his tone and his cheeks the brightest red possible, “I . . . I would never think about you in that fashion.”
 
Jade puts her right hand on his cheek and she says, with her seductive tone and a seductive smile, “It's okay, Jordy. You are a guy with a girl that you love right in front of you. Why would you `desire' her in more `adult' ways? You are growing up after all.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, for the first time in his life starting to feel aroused by her voice and really nervous, “Jade-kun, I . . . I don't think we should do this. I mean what would your cousins, Syrus-kun and Zane-kun, think about you and me . . .” Jade then goes on her hands and knees, but she slips forward and she yelps as she falls into Jordan's arms. Jordan's hands accidentally roam on her back and even through she has a nightgown covering her form, Jordan can feel Jade's soft and smooth skin of her back. When Jade looks up and their eyes lock each other, both of them have wide flushes on their cheeks.
 
The two of them yelp and they say in unison, “I'm sorry!”
 
Jade states Jordan, curiously, “Why are you sorry, Jordy? I was the one that teased you with my `seduction routine'. I'm sorry that I hurt you.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a blush on his cheeks, “No! No! You didn't hurt me! But I . . . I felt your back.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a blush, “Oh, that's all right. I felt that and I was wondering about that. I . . . I kind of liked it.”
 
Jordan asks Jade, with a blush and a bit curiously, “You did?”
 
Jade replies, with the red hue on her cheeks, “Yeah, I did.” When Jordan and Jade look at each other, their eyes lock together with Jordan's blue eyes looking at Jade's green eyes. The two of them look at each other as if mesmerized by each other's eyes and they continues to stare at each other for about a minute. Soon after, they start to move closer together and their lips move closer together as well. When their lips get close, the two of them close their eyes and their lips soon connected causing them to engage in a passionate kiss. The two of them mated their tongues together, tasting each other's lips and saliva, and they embrace each other gently as they continue their passionate kissing. Jordan gets a whiff of Jade's shampoo that she used since she showered tonight.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, “Jade's hair . . . it seems so sweet . . . like cherries and strawberries . . .!!” Jordan tries to control himself, but the sweet smell of Jade's hair and soft and smooth, yet, strong skin of Jade even under gown causing him to become aroused. Jade continues to kiss Jordan and accidentally loosens his robe causing it to fall to the side of his body enough to explode his body. Jordan's body is pretty muscular through nothing compared to the muscles on Davis' and Yusuke's bodies, there wasn't an inch of flab on them and Jordan's body is quite muscular and good to look at. Jade and Jordan break from the kiss and Jade gets a good view of Jordan's body.
 
Jade blushes and she thinks in her mind, “Oh, wow! Jordan is pretty buff. He is pretty sexy!” Jade shakes her head and she thinks, “Whoa! Whoa, Jade Truesdale! Stop thinking like that! Jordy has been through enough and you can't think that way or you might do something that you might regret!” However, Jade can't keep her hands off of Jordan's good looking body and she shuffles her legs a bit feeling a `tingle' in-between her legs.
 
Jordan asks, blushing knowing what Jade is looking at, “Do I look that bad?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, surprised, “Bad?! Jordy, what are you talking about?! I mean, you are not as muscular as Davis or Yusuke, but you look really good!”
 
Jordan gives a look of surprise and he replies, surprised, “Really?!”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “Really, Jordy. I think that you still need work on your confidence problem. You might have started to get over your fear of pretty girls other than Serena, her friends, me, and Alexis, but you might need work on how you look in front of them.”
 
Jordan rubs his scalp nervously and he replies, with a smile, “I guess that you are right.” Jordan tells Jade, “Um, Jade-kun?”
 
Jade asks Jordan, curiously, “Yeah, Jordy?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a smile, “I'm so glad that you are okay. I was worried that I would lose you to that damn freak.”
 
Jade says, with a smile, “Don't worry, Jordy. I wouldn't be taken down by that brainwashing jerk so easily.” Soon after, Jordan gently puts Jade into his arms and Jade asks, curiously, “Um, Jordy?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a smile, “I'm sorry, Jade-kun. It's just that you mean so much to me. You were my best friend when growing up until Serena-onee-chan came along and to lose you, I just didn't know . . .”
 
Jade tells Jordan, warmly, “You would never lose me, Jordy. But when I lost you to that fucking freak, I . . . I love you, Jordan Rhodes. I love you so much.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a warm tone, “I love you, too.” Soon after, the two of them engage in a passionate kiss, mating with their tongues and tasting each other's mouths and saliva. Soon after, Jordan warmly embraces Jade, once more, while Jade puts her hands on Jordan's chest. As the two of them continued to kiss, the two of them remember the day that they met.
 
Flashback; Many years ago in Juuban
 
In one of the public playgrounds in the Juuban district, we find little seven year old Jordan Rhodes swinging on a swing by himself with a sad look on his face. His parents were recently killed in a car crash and he goes to live with his elder brother, Jake Rhodes, in Juuban. He has tears in his eyes and he is swinging by himself.
 
Just then a child-like female voice asks, “Hey, is there something wrong?” Jordan turns to the source of the voice to see cute little seven year old Jade Truesdale walking up to him.
 
Little Jordan tells Little Jade, sniffing with tears in his eyes, “My momma . . . and poppa . . . they're gone . . . they went to heaven . . .”
 
Little Jade tells Little Jordan, solemnly, “I'm so sorry. Who are you living with? Do you have a place to stay?”
 
Little Jordan tells Little Jade, solemnly, “Jake-aniki is letting me stay with him. He is going to college and lives in an apartment.”
 
Little Jade says, with a smile, “That's good! I'm sorry about your momma and poppa, but I'm sure that they want you to be happy.”
 
Little Jordan asks, curiously, “You think so?”
 
Little Jade nods her head and she says, “Yep! My mommy tells me that people that you love when they die go up there and they are always watching over you like angels.” Little Jade asks Little Jordan, extending her hand, “Do you want to play with me?”
 
Little Jordan looks at Little Jade and he thinks in his mind, “Wow, she is cute!” Little Jordan says, with a warm smile, “Sure!”
 
Little Jade asks Little Jordan, “I'm Jade! What's your name?!”
 
Little Jordan tells Little Jade in reply, with a warm smile, “I'm Jordan!”
 
Little Jade tells Little Jordan, with a kind smile, “You're cute, Jordy!” Little Jordan blushes at Little Jade's comment and soon after, Little Jordan takes Little Jade's hand and the two of them go off to play together.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, Jordan and Jade felt happy at that memory, the day that they met, as they continued to kiss. Soon after, the memories that they spend together came back including the time that they met Yugi Moto and he gave Jordan a Dark Magician monster card, which held the spirit of Mana, a Sage's Stone spell card, and the Dark Magician monster card. Soon after, the memory of meeting the one girl that would become a big sister to him other than his cousin, Alexis Rhodes, Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon, shortly after meeting with Yugi Moto when he and Jade visited the Tsukino family. Following their first meeting around the time following Serena's return from five years of being `dead', Serena's mother had performed the sealing jutsu on Serena's ninja abilities. Through Jade and Jordan weren't there, Serena's `look' had changed slightly to show that her ninja abilities were connected to her `look' a bit. Soon after, Jade and Jordan became good friends with Serena and Serena became a big sister to Jordan, which earned her the name `Serena-onne-chan' from Jordan. This allowed Serena to learn about Jordan and Jade and learn Jordan's tragic history. During that time, Serena made friends with other girls, including Molly Baker, at Crossroads Junior High School, in which Molly became good friends with Jade and Jordan. Then around one year Serena returned home, Sailor Moon made her debut in Juuban. Jade had her suspicions at first, but not until recently that she learned that Serena and Sailor Moon are one in the same. During Serena's `career' as Sailor Moon, she introduced Jade and Jordan to Ami, Mina, Rei, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, and her boyfriend, Darien Shields, who are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Tuxedo Mask. However, Jade and Jordan kept the promise that they didn't know Serena's ninja heritage and in fact, it wasn't a total lie. Other than what they saw that day when they first met Serena when she returned to her family and what they told them that day, which wasn't much, they never really knew much about Serena's ninja bloodline, so, it was a shock about learning about Serena's legendary Kekkai Genkai and that her mom, Earth mom, came from lost ninja village, who's people was wiped out many years ago.
 
However, right now, Jade and Jordan weren't thinking about the past right now. The two of them were locked in a passionate kiss with Jordan's hands on Jade's back with Jade's hands on his chest causing them to feel aroused, even more so for young Jordan, loving the smell of Jade's hair from the shampoo that she used to wash her hair earlier. When the two of them break off the kiss, the two of them look each other in the eyes and they remain locked for several moments. They can see it in each other's eyes . . . a desire for each other. For Jade, it was a feeling that she can't deny. Ever since they met that day when they were little, they had been best friends. Now, they were boyfriend and girlfriend for various reasons. But now, Jade loved Jordan so much, it was devastating when he was brainwashed and now, she has him back with her and learning about their past life together as well as their love. She wanted . . . no, she NEEDED Jordan. He was the only boy for her and she wanted to be his forever. Just then much to Jordan's surprise, Jade lifts the nightgown off her shoulders, takes it off her body, and throws it to the floor.
 
Jordan asks, stuttering in shock, “Jade-kun, what are you doing?”
 
Jade goes to Jordan, wraps her arms around his neck, and she says, with a loving tone, “Jordy, I love you so much. In this life and in our previous lives, I want to be with you and only you. I want this to be a special night between us. So, can you make love to me, Jordy?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, surprised, “Jade-kun, do you know what you are saying?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a nod and a loving tone, “Yes, I do. I want it to be you that take my virginity and only you. I can feel that you want me too.” Jordan had to admit that he was feeling the same way for Jade. He loved her so much in two lives, but he isn't sure about going so far. It is a `step' that they can't turn back from if they do this.
 
Jordan tells Jade, nervously, “I don't know, Jade-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, lovingly, “I know that you don't want to hurt me like when that asshole was messing your head, but that's over now. You are back with us and you are safe. And I know that you would never hurt me intentionally Jordy. I want this. And I want you.” Jordan looks to see the great desire and need for him in her eyes and he isn't sure for a few moments, but he relents as he kisses her on the lips. On the meanwhile, Jade removes the robe that Jordan is wearing without any resistance from Jordan and she tosses it to the floor, leaving him only in his boxers and revealing his quite muscular form. Jordan wasn't as muscular as Yusuke and Davis, but there wasn't an inch of flab on him and his arms, legs, and chest/waist are quite muscular and developed in a masculine fashion. Soon after, Jordan gently moves his hands to Jade's bra, unsnaps it, and throwing it away, revealing her voluptuous, well-shaped, and well-curved blossom. Jordan gives a blush and Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “It's okay, Jordy. You can touch them.” Jade uses her hands to put Jordan's right hand on her left breast.
 
Jordan asks Jade, “Is it okay, Jade-kun?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a nod, “Yes, Jordy. Just please be gentle.” Jordan then start to gently fondle Jade's breast and she gives slight moans of pleasure.
 
Jordan tells Jade, amazed, “Jade-kun, it is so soft.” Jordan then continues to gently fondle and massage Jade's breast causing moans of pleasure to come from her mouth.
 
Jade moans, softly, “Jordy . . . you are doing great.” Jordan then moves his face to Jade's other breast and even through he has a shy nature, Jordan heard a few things from guys making love to their girlfriends. Jordan then gently licks the nipple of Jade's breast with his tongue causing more moans of pleasure to come from Jade's mouth. Jordan then gently bites down on Jade's nipple and he then puts the breast nipple into his mouth gently sucking on her breast while continuing to fondle her left breast as well as gently pinching her nipples. Jade moans out in pure pleasure as she gently lies down on the bed leading Jordan with her as her nipples get hard. When Jordan is done, he decides to gently kiss down her smooth and soft, yet, strong skin causing sighs of pleasure to come from her lips. But then Jordan reaches Jade's black panties, he looks up at her and she looks at him curiously.
 
Jordan asks Jade, curiously, “Jade-kun, may I?”
 
Jade nods her head and replies, “Of course, Jordy.” Jade spreads her legs out enough to allow Jordan to easily slip her panties off her legs and Jade then spreads her legs out exposing her pussy for Jordan to see, which is starting to become wet. Jordan couldn't help to stare while Jade blush in embarrassment.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, amazed, “Oh, wow. So, this is what a girl's pussy looks like.” Jordan couldn't help himself to gently touch Jade's pussy and gently rubs and massages it as well as `play' with her clit, making Jade wetter and wetter each second while she moans out in excitement. Jordan thinks in his mind, amazed, “Jade-kun. She is just getting wetter and wetter. Am I making her feeling good?” His curiosity growing, Jordan then moves his head to Jade's pussy and gently licks Jade's pussy with his tongue making Jade quiver with pleasure as surge of it goes through her body. Jordan then continues to lick Jade's pussy with his tongue and Jade moans out in pure pleasure and excitement.
 
Jade moans out, erotically, “Oh, Jordy . . . Ah . . . that feels . . . that feels so good . . . Ah . . .!!” Jordan continues to lick Jade's pussy with his tongue, spread Jade's pussy lips with his fingers, and lashes out with his tongue into Jade's inner pussy causing her to loudly moan out in pleasure. After a minute or two, Jordan then sucks Jade's pussy as hard as he could and Jade, unable to take anymore, experiences her first orgasm ever, releasing her sexual fluids into Jordan's mouth and onto the bed. Jordan licks as much as he could while there is a good size stain on the bed.
 
Jordan licks his lips and he thinks, “So, this is a girl's cum? It tastes so unusual . . . but, so sweet for some reason . . .”
 
Jade takes several minutes to catch her breath, she goes into a sitting position, and she tells Jordan, “Jordy, it felt . . . amazing.”
 
Jordan asks, curiously, “It did.”
 
Jade says, with a seductive smile that she never used before, “It really did. Now, allow me to return the favor.” Jordan yelps out as she uses her super-strength to turn both of them around and gently force Jordan onto the bed. Soon after, Jade kisses down Jordan's neck, collarbone, chest, and waist causing sighs of pleasure to come from Jordan's lips. Just then Jade comes to Jordan's boxer and she quickly removes them, moving her hands to Jordan's hardening manhood. Jade then gently and pleasurably massages Jordan's manhood with her hands causing Jordan to groan out in excitement.
 
Jordan groans out, excitedly, “Jade-kun . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I don't think . . . Ah . . . you should . . . even if it feels . . . really good . . .!!” However, Jade continues to massage Jordan's manhood until it reaches an incredible eight erection causing Jade to blush.
 
Jade thinks in her mind, stunned, “Wow! I never knew that Jordy was so big!” Soon after, Jade gently licks the head of Jordan's hard member causing him to groan out. Jade then puts Jordan's manhood into her mouth and she starts sucking his manhood in a gentle fashion.
 
Jordan moans out, “Jade-kun . . . Ah . . . I don't . . . Ah . . . think . . . you should . . . Ah . . .!!” However, Jordan can't get a word out as he groans and moans in erotic pleasure and excitement that he has never felt before as his girlfriend continues to suck him off. Jade then puts his hands on Jordan's balls and gently massages them causing him to give out a loud groan of excitement. After a few minutes, Jordan groans out, as Jade feels his manhood quiver in her mouth, “Jade-kun . . . I can't . . . I can't hold . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm going to . . . I'm going to . . . Ah . . .!!” Jade quickly puts the head of Jordan's manhood into her mouth and Jordan gives a loud groan as he releases his load into Jade's mouth. Jade is nearly overwhelmed at first, but she manages to swallow Jordan's cum down her throat through a bit dribbles down her lips. Jordan takes a few minutes to catch his breath and he tells Jade, breathlessly, “Jade-kun . . . Oh, wow . . .”
 
Jade licks the cum on her lips and chin and asks, lovingly, “I take it that you liked my `treatment', Jordy.” Jordan is unable to say anything and he just nods. Jade then gently licks Jordan's member clean of his fluids and keeps going until Jordan is fully hard again. Soon after, Jade gently flips the two of them over with her lying down on the bed and Jordan hovering on top of her. Jade spreads her legs out and Jordan aims his manhood at Jade's pussy with the head touching the lips of her wet pussy.
 
Jordan asks Jade, concerned tone, “Jade-kun, are you sure?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a nod, “I know it will be painful for me because it is my first time, but I will be all right. I know that you are concerned for me, but I do want this. I want you, Jordy. Take me.” Jordan then gently inserts his manhood into Jade's vagina and she moans out as she feels Jordan's hard member stretch out her vagina walls. Just then Jordan feels Jade's hymen touch his manhood and when he looks at Jade, she closes her eyes and gives a nod. Jordan then closes his own eyes and gives a big thrust. Jade winches in pain and sheds a few tears as her hymen is broken while a bit of blood comes out of her vagina, taking her virginity with Jordan's forever.
 
Jordan kisses her tears away and says, gently, “I'm so sorry, Jade-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, it's painful because it is my first time, remember?” Jordan nods his head and gently moves his hard manhood out of Jade's pussy until only the head of his manhood is inside of Jade's vagina. Soon after, he gently thrusts his manhood back in and gently nearly removes it. Jordan then gently thrusts his manhood in and out of Jade's pussy in order to allow her gets used to him being inside of her. It doesn't take long since Jade's winches of pain turn into moans and groans of pleasure as Jordan continues to thrust inside of her. Jade moans out in pleasure, “That's it . . . Ah . . . That's it . . . Jordy . . . Ah . . . harder, Jordy . . . Harder . . . I want to feel all of you . . . Please Jordy . . . Harder . . .!!” Jordan fulfills Jade's request by thrusting harder and faster until he reaches a pace that both of them like. When Jordan reaches a pace that they both like, Jade calls out, erotically, “Yes . . . Yes . . . that's it, Jordy . . . Keep going . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . don't stop . . . Ah . . . please don't ever stop, Jordy . . .!!” Immediately Jade wraps her arms around his shoulders and her legs around Jordan's chest and waist as Jordan continues to pound into her.
 
Jordan groans out, in excitement, “Jade-kun . . . Ah . . . You are so tight . . . Ah . . . Can . . . Can barely contain myself . . . This . . . Oh, god . . . This feels incredible . . .!!” For the next few hours, Jordan and Jade continue to make hot love in this fashion and Jordan gives a grunt of ecstasy from the tight feeling he is getting from Jade's vagina walls on his hot manhood. Jade's pussy easily allows his manhood inside of her and then tightens when his manhood pulls out. Soon enough, the two of them are letting out moans and groans of pleasure and excitement from their mouths. When the two hours pass, Jade flips the two of them over putting Jordan down on the bed and Jade on top of him. Jade then jumps up and down on Jordan impaling herself on Jordan's hot manhood.
 
Jade moans out in pure pleasure, “Oh, Jordy . . . Ah . . . you are so big . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I can feel you . . . your cock . . . Ah . . . so deep inside me . . . feels so good . . .!!”
 
Jordan groans out, in excitement, “Mmm . . . Jade-kun . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . it feels incredible . . . I'm not sure if I can . . . Ah . . . contain myself . . . it just that good, Jade-kun . . .!!” For the two hours or so, Jade continues to jump up and down as she continues to impale herself on Jordan's manhood and putting her hands on Jordan's chest for support. It leaves Jordan's hands free to fondle and massage Jade's breasts and pinch her nipples. During this time, Jordan also thrusts his hips forward, making his hard manhood go deeper into Jade's wet vagina. With one thrust, it goes so deep that Jade cries out in pure erotic pleasure. When this time is done, Jordan goes into a sitting position, Jade wraps her legs around Jordan's waist in order to guide his hard member into her pussy, and Jordan continues to thrust at the hard and steady pace as before while Jordan wraps his arms around Jade's body with Jade doing the same.
 
Jade moans out in pleasure, “Jordy . . . Ah . . . I'm so glad . . . Ah . . . that you are back . . . with us . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I've missed you . . . so much . . . even if . . . Ah . . . it was a short time . . .!!”
 
Jordan groans out, erotically, “I'm so . . . Ah . . . sorry that I felt . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Jade-kun . . . I never wanted to hurt you . . . Ah . . . or Serena-onne-chan . . .!!”
 
Jade moans out, erotically, “It's not your fault . . . Ah . . . Jordy . . . You never meant to leave or . . . hurt . . . Ah . . . any of us . . . I'm just glad that you are back with us . . . Please promise me . . . Ah . . . that you will stay with me . . .!!”
 
Jordan groans out, erotically, “I promise . . . Ah . . . Jade-kun . . . Ah . . . no matter what . . . Ah . . . I will stay with you . . . Ah . . . I will help protect you and Serena-onne-chan . . . I love so much, Jade-kun . . .!!”
 
Jade replies, moaning in erotic pleasure, “I love you, too . . . Ah . . . Jordy . . . You mean so much to me . . . I love you with my heart and soul . . .!!” For the next one and one half hours, the two of them continue to make hot love in this fashion and sweat starts to stream down their bodies as they were covered in it. Jordan can feel Jade's breasts moving up and down the skin of his body while Jade feels the skin of Jordan's chest on her breasts. Just then the two of them engage in passionate kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each other mouths. When this `phase' in their hot lovemaking stops, the two of them return to their original positions with Jade lying down on the bed with Jordan hovering over her while Jade has her arms around his shoulders, her legs around his waist and chest guiding Jordan's hard manhood into Jade's wet vagina even through Jade is shorter than most girls of her age. Jade moans out, erotically, “My body . . . Ah . . . it is getting hot in here . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm burning, Jordy . . . Ah, yes . . . Yes . . . It feels so good . . . It's wonderful . . .!!”
 
Jordan tells Jade, groaning in pure excitement, “I'm so hot, too . . . Jade-kun . . . I never thought that my first time . . . Ah . . . would be so good . . . I'm not sure how much longer . . . I can . . . Ah . . . I can hold it . . . It's just so good . . .!!” The two of them continue on for another one and one-half hours and the world around them seem to vanish leaving only the two of them in their state of sexual bliss as they continued to make hot love to each other. The two of them wished that time would just stop for a moment to make this moment last. However, as with `good things', after the time passes, the two of them start to move frantically as their orgasm get closer and closer. Jordan groans out, in excitement, “Jade-kun . . . I'm so close . . . Ah . . . I can't . . . Ah . . . I can't hold it in much longer . . . I'm about to . . . I'm about to come . . .!!”
 
Jade moans out in reply, “Me too . . . Jordy . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm so close . . . Ah . . . so close . . . Oh, Jordy . . .!!” After several minutes, Jade can't take anymore and she cries out, erotically, “JORDY, I CAN'T . . . I'M COMING . . . I LOVE YOU . . .!!!” Jade gives out an erotic cry of pure pleasure as she experiences her orgasm, releasing her fluids onto Jordan's hot manhood.
 
Jordan groans out, “OH, JADE-KUN . . .!!!” With one loud grunt, Jordan releases his warm seed into Jade's waiting womb and she gasps as Jordan's large load flows into her.
 
Jade moans out, lowly, “Jordy . . . your cum . . . so warm . . . feels good . . .” Soon after, Jade collapses onto the bed, but Jordan manages to hover over Jade long enough to remove his soften member from Jade's wet pussy causing a bit of their fluids to leak onto the bed, staining it a bit more. Jordan then rolls to the right side of Jade on the bed and the two of them breath heavily for several minutes as they catch their breathes. Soon after, Jade crawls onto Jordan's body and lies down on it.
 
Jordan asks Jade, “Jade-kun, how do you feel?”
 
Jade tells Jordan in reply, with a warm smile and a loving tone, “Wonderful, Jordy. It felt so wonderful.”
 
Jordan then releases something and he says, worriedly, “Oh, dear. We forgot to use protection.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a loving tone, “It's all right, Jordy. I've been taking birth control pills ever since I turned thirteen. Serena advised me to do that with the way the world is these days. Even through I can defend myself . . . you know, something like this could happen between us.” Jade then rubs her belly and she says, with a smile, “However, I long for the day that I can bare your child and we can have a family together.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, warmly, “Me too, Jade-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “We're lovers, Jordy. Call me `Jade' or `Jade-chan' from now on.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a loving tone, “Yes, Jade-chan. Anything you say.” Jade moves her head to face Jordan's head, they kiss each other on the lips, and Jade lies down on Jordan's chest while he wraps his arms around her body.
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a loving tone, “Good night, Jordan Rhodes, my sweet prince.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a loving tone, “And good night to you, Jade Truesdale, my princess of the heavens.” Jade giggles at that remark and gently fall asleep. Jordan thinks in her mind, warmly, “Jake-aniki, I promise you that I will live my life to the fullest. I promise you. I will protect Jade always along with Serena-onne-chan and all of my friends! I will fight for what's right and protect this world as well as this universe! Sartorius and the Light of Destruction will turn this world in a cold and heartless place before it dies out and I will never allow that to happen! Since I'm a `Chosen Duelist' and the Warrior of Light, I will use my power to defend those that I love and every innocent being in this universe.” Soon after, Jordan covers the two of them up in the blankets of his bed. Then Jordan gently falls asleep with a warm smile on his lips with his beloved princess sleeping on his nude form.
 
(The following morning; Somewhere on Academy Island in the mid-morning hours)
 
The following morning, we find Nyoko, Erin, and Melissa walking together near the mountainous volcano on Academy Island and watching it. Jordan Rhodes fulfill his `promise' by dueling and fighting even harder than ever by defeating three SOL members in `One Turn Kill' Shadow Duels in the early morning hours, much to the amazement of everyone. However, it gives all of our heroes and heroines inspiration to fight on and by the mid-morning hours, seven more SOL members have fallen to our heroes' and heroines' Shadow Games. Right now, however, we find the three girls along the mountainous trail in the area of the volcano on Academy Island.
 
Nyoko asks, curiously, “Oh, wow. Is that really active?!”
 
Erin says, with a her classic icy cold tone, “It wouldn't be smoking and steaming if it wasn't active, Nyoko.”
 
Nyoko says, with a mock annoyed tone, “That's so mean, Erin!”
 
Erin says, with a monotone voice, “I was stating the obvious, Erin.”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “We shouldn't worry about things like this right now, Nyoko. Remember, we have a greater enemy to fight.”
 
Erin replies, with a plain monotone voice, “The Society of Light.”
 
Nyoko says, with a nod and a solemn tone, “Yeah, they are real nasty assholes. I can't believe that they took away people that Sailor Moon cared about!”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold tone, “They wouldn't care. All these people care about is brainwashing every person in the world to the way that their `Master' thinks. They took away the people that Sailor Moon cared about in order to weaker her resolve, but instead, unleashed her anger and fury.” Erin says, with a flat monotone voice, “A fury that could destroy us all.”
 
Nyoko tells Erin, perplexed, “Huh? Sailor Moon wouldn't hurt any innocent people.”
 
Melissa asks Nyoko, seriously, “Erin, did you see what I saw?”
 
Erin says, with a flat monotone voice, “If you say that a vision about a young woman with sinister silver eyes, yes, I did. I sense a greater darkness within Sailor Moon. The pain and misery that Sartorius and his Society of Light have awoke a great darkness that lied dormant within her.”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “I thought so. I sensed it, too. A greater dark spirit lies within Sailor Moon.”
 
Nyoko yells out, perplexed, “What are you two talking about? Sailor Moon can't have a great darkness within her! She is the Sailor Scout of Light, right?!”
 
Erin replies, with a flat monotone voice, “Nyoko, you must remember that everyone has light and darkness within them. With Sailor Moon, she has a bright light, but like I said before: `The brightest of candles can cast the deepest of shadows'.”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “Erin is right, Nyoko. And with the way that she is now, Serena is quite in an `unstable' state with her emotions. The Society of Light has inflicted great pain and misery in her that left a scar in her heart.”
 
Nyoko says, with an annoyed tone, “Ooh, those Society jerks are rotten for doing that to poor Sailor Moon! Wait until I get my hands on them! I'll show them a thing or two!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a cold plain tone, “Why, wait?!” Soon after, the three girls turn to the source of the voice to see Sailor Pluto standing before them.
 
Melissa thinks in her mind, stunned, “How in the world did she do that?! Nyoko, Erin, and I couldn't even detect her!”
 
Nyoko states, suspiciously, “What do you want?”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold plain tone, “Simple. We want you within the Society of Light.”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold tone, “Because Nyoko and Melissa have ties to Takara and Rika, who are Sailor Aurora Star and Sailor Dark Star, right?” Sailor Pluto quirks an eyebrow and Erin replies, with a flat monotone voice, “Sorry, but that's not happening.”
 
Just then another female voice yells out, with a cold serious tone, “That's what you think, nonbeliever!” The three girls look up and leap out of the way as Sailor Jupiter drops down on them, taking a swing at them and barely missing.
 
Melissa thinks in her mind, perplexed, “How in the world did we miss sensing her presence?”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold plain tone, “Judging by your look of shock, you must be wondering why you couldn't sense our auras. Simple, like the nonbelievers, we developed technology to cloak our auras from spiritual senses from you. Now, Nyoko Aurora and Melissa Rhineheart, you are coming with us into the Society of Light.
 
Erin steps forward and says, with an icy cold serious tone, “Doubtful, traitor.”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Hey, watch that mouth, wench! Someone that looks like one of our old enemies, even through we know it isn't them, shouldn't talk to us that way!”
 
Erin replies, with a flat monotone voice, “Oh, you betray your princess that you swore to protect by abandoning her for that vile cult and you say that I shouldn't that way to you?”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, in a cold angered tone, “You are so dead, witch!” Sailor Jupiter launches herself at Erin and she manages to side step out of the way, but Sailor Jupiter spins on one of her heels to land a powerful kick to Erin's chest knocking the wind out of her. Soon after, Sailor Pluto sneaks attacks Erin from behind slamming her Garnet Staff into Erin's back, knocking her to the ground. Erin tries to get to her feet and Sailor Jupiter kicks her in the stomach causing her to cough out as the air rushes out her lungs causing her to collapse to the ground.
 
Nyoko yells out, “Stop it! If you continue to do that, she will . . .” Nyoko rushes in to stop them, but then Alexis and Sailor Neptune leap down in front of her and land a series of powerful punch to her waist with one karate chop to her neck, knocking her out before she has a chance to perform any jutsu.
 
Melissa calls out, stunned, “Nyoko!” Melissa immediately throws three kunai knives at Nyoko's attacks her, but then Ino and Tenten appear and use their kunai knives to block the assault.
 
Ino says, with a cold serious tone, “You are coming with us, girl!”
 
Melissa says, seriously, “Never!”
 
Venus White Light Chain Encircle!”
 
Just then Melissa is entrapped by a chain of sickly white energy hearts by none other than Sailor Venus.
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold serious tone, “Not this time, girlfriend!” Just then Kagome comes into view, goes to the entrapped Melissa, and sticks a needle in her neck. Immediately, Melissa starts to feel weak and woozy.
 
Melissa says, as she loses consciousness, “What . . . What did you do to me . . .?” Soon after, Melissa loses consciousness and she collapses onto the ground on her back.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold plain tone, “Good work, Kagome.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly smile, “Thank you, Miss Kaiou. I knew that dog and his sister along with the other demons and half-demons on the nonbeliever's side are immune to priestess magic and potions that we developed. But when Master Sartorius told us that these girls didn't accept the power of darkness, I knew they could be easily taken out with the knockout potions and stuff that we developed.”
 
Sailor Neptune asks, pointing to Erin, “What about her? Erin Carper?”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold plain tone, “Leave her. She is infused with pure darkness and too dangerous to take on, yet. We will need Nyoko Aurora and Melissa Rhineheart to purify her. And plus, anyone that looks like Wicked Lady is nothing, but trouble in my opinion.”
 
Kagome tells Sailor Jupiter, with a cold plain tone, “But remember, Lita, we will need her in the future. Master Sartorius told us so.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold plain tone, “Miss Higurashi is right, Lita.” Sailor Jupiter just gives a silent nod and she puts the unconscious Nyoko on her back while Sailor Neptune does the same for the unconscious Melissa. Sailor Pluto says, with a cold plain tone, “Now, let us take them to the location that we have planned.”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a nod, “Right.” The group of SOL members gathers together, the SOL controlled Sailor Scout close their eyes, their bodies glow in a sickly white light, and all of the SOL members teleport away with Nyoko and Melissa while Erin gets to her feet with a strained look on her face.
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “No . . .” Erin then gets a pained expression on her face as if she is trying to hold something back, her hand clench into fists, sweat forms on her face, and her body is trembling and shaking. Just then Serena, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and even Lady Tsunade arrive on the scene.
 
Tsunade yells out, surprised, “Erin!” The group rushes over to Erin and she winches to see Erin's pained state. Tsunade thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh no! It is just like I feared! They were attacked and those white freaks took Nyoko and Melissa. If this keeps up, she might lose control again.” Tsunade knees in front of Erin and she tells her, “Erin, look at him.” Erin doesn't reply and she stays where she is. Tsunade then grabs the sides of her head and forces Erin to look at her. Tsunade tells Erin, seriously, “Erin, open your eyes. Open your eyes, Erin, please!” Erin opens her eyes and everyone looks to see Erin's eyes were large and the pupils were dilated as if she was holding back something.
 
Hinata asks, worriedly, “What's wrong with her?”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “It's like she is holding something back.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I think that Sakura is right. Erin must be holding back to the `dark force' that made her turn into this `Black Lady' that destroyed much of the American Duel Academy and her friend, Nyoko Aurora.”
 
Tsunade tells Erin, in a gentle tone, “Erin, you need to listen to me. You need to calm down. Focus.” Erin's body continues to tremble as she is trying.
 
Serena goes to Tsunade's right side and she tells Erin, “Erin, you need to listen to Tsunade-sensei! You need to focus! Your power might seem uncontrollable, but power is power! It depends on the user how it is controlled and it is used! You need to control it! For Melissa! For Nyoko!” Somehow, Serena's words reach the girl, her trembling slows, lessens, and soon it becomes almost non-existent.
 
Tsunade says, with a smile, “There. It is all right.” Erin's cold exterior is nearly cracked, she nods at Lady Tsunade, and there seemed to be tears ready to fall from her eyes. However, the tears faded away quickly and her cold mask is back in place. Tsunade asks Erin, “Are you okay, Erin?”
 
Erin replies, with her flat monotone voice, “Yes, Lady Hokage.” Erin tells Serena, with a nod and a cold monotone voice, “You are far wiser than you make others think of you, Serena. However, you should remember those words for yourself. I didn't lie about my warning.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “I know.”
 
Naruto asks, seriously, “Anyway, what happened here?!”
 
Erin replies, in her cold monotone voice, “The Sailor Scouts still under the control of Sartorius came here and attacked us. Nyoko, Melissa, and I were unable to detect them. They claim to have developed technology to block our spiritual senses.”
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed snarl, “With the knowledge that they are stealing from Trista, I'm not surprised by this fucking cowardly act.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “What do we do now?”
 
Erin says, with a flat monotone tone, “You do as you wish. I will do my duty to find and protect Nyoko.”
 
Tsunade tells Erin, seriously, “Not alone, you aren't! Naruto and Hinata along with Serena will come with you and you are to work with them, Erin. That's an order.”
 
Erin sighs and says, with a flat monotone tone, “As you wish, Lady Hokage.”
 
Tsunade tells Sakura, “Sakura, you and I will get the others and inform them of the situation.”
 
Serena tells Sakura, with a serious tone, “You might here from your sailor communicator, Sakura. Keep it with you at all times.”
 
Sakura tells Serena, with a nod, “Right, Serena!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for sis?! Let's kick those dorks' butts before they brainwash those two!”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold tone, “They will have to get through me first.” Soon after, Serena, Erin, Naruto, and Hinata take off to find any signs of the SOL members and their captured prisoners while Sakura and Lady Tsunade race off to inform the rest of our heroes and heroines what happened.
 
(Inside of Obelisk Arena; Sometime soon after)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find Melissa with a duel disk attached to her left wrist that has a deck inside of the duel disk on the holographic dueling platform facing Mina, who has a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, Tuxedo Mask, Kagome, her three friends, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, and Ino were watching her along with several SOL members at each entrance/exit of the arena as well as two dozen SOL members in the stands. Melissa didn't want to hurt them, so, she decides to duel Mina. The two of them draw five cards from their decks, their life-point counters are at 4000 for each duelist, and they are ready to duel.
 
“Let's duel!” Mina and Melissa say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Mina: 4000
Melissa: 4000
 
Melissa says, seriously, “I'll start this duel off!” Melissa draws one card from her deck, looks at the cards in her hand, and says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I summon one monster face-down in defense mode!” A hologram of a face-down monster appears in front of Melissa, Melissa puts two cards in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, seriously, “Next, I play two cards face-down and I end my turn.”
 
Mina draws one card from her deck and calls out, with cold sly grin, “Do you really think that your Mirror Wall and Magic Cylinder traps with your face-down Skelengel will help you win this duel?”
 
Melissa's eyes widen in shock and she thinks, stunned, “So, it's true! They can see your face-down cards with their evil powers!”
 
Mina says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Nothing can stop the power of the Light! It reveals everything to us! Now, I play my Harpie's Feather Duster! It destroys all spell and trap cards on your side of the field!” Just then a huge feather storm comes onto the field and Melissa's face-down cards, Mirror Wall and Magic Cylinder trap cards, are destroyed by the storm. Mina then puts one card on her duel disk and says, “Next, I play my Snow Fairy in attack mode!” Soon after, Snow Fairy (1100/700) comes to the field in attack mode. Mina says, with a cold sly grin, “And thanks to her, you can't use any of your spell cards for one turn as long as she remains on the field!” Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slot and calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Next, I play my Double Summon spell card! I can perform one more Normal Summon this duel!” Mina puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “So, I summon my Warrior of Zera in attack mode!” Soon after, Warrior of Zera (1600/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Mina then yells out, coldly, “Snow Fairy, attack her monster now!” Snow Fairy leaps into the air, fires a beam of freezing energy, and Melissa's monster, Skelengel (900/400), is frozen solid and shatters apart.
 
Melissa draws one card from her deck and she says, seriously, “Since you destroyed my Skelengel, I get one more card from my deck!”
 
Mina says, with a cold serious tone, “It won't save you! Zera, direct attack!” Zera attacks Melissa directly with a slash of its blade and she yelps as she loses 1600 life-points in one shot. Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a cold sly smile, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Mina: 4000
Melissa: 2400
 
Melissa draws one card from her deck and she says, “My move!”
 
Mina pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, coldly, “And I play my trap card! Royal Decree!” Mina's face-down card is revealed the Royal Decree trap card and she says, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, girl, but as long as this remains on the field, neither of us can use any trap cards!”
 
Melissa says, with a sly grin, “Don't be so sure!” Melissa puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon my Freed the Brave Wanderer in attack mode!” Soon after, Freed the Brave Wanderer (1700/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Melissa yells out, seriously, “Now, Freed, attack her Snow Fairy!” Freed slices Snow Fairy in half, Mina loses 600 life-points, and Melissa says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my spell card known as Living Arrow! Now, one spell or trap card is destroyed and you lose five hundred life-points! And since there is only one target . . .!!” Just then a huge arrow destroys Mina's Royal Decree trap card and Mina's life-points drop by another five hundred. Melissa puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us are forced to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Mina and Melissa then draw until they have six cards in their hands, Melissa puts one more card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play my Snatch Steal equip spell card! Now, I get control over one of your monsters and in return, during every Standby Phase, you get one grand in life-points! So, I will be taking your monster if you don't mind!” Mina gasps as her Warrior of Zera goes to Melissa's side of the field, Melissa puts a card in the spell/trap slot, and yells out, “Next, I play my own Double Summon spell card! With it, I can sacrifice my Freed and your Warrior of Zera to summon one of my monster powerful monsters!” Freed and Zera vanish from the field, Melissa puts a card on her duel disk, and yells out, “The mighty Wingweaver!” Soon after, Wingweaver (2750/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Melissa puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a plain tone, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Mina: 2800
Melissa: 2400
 
Mina draws one card from her deck and she says, with a cold serious tone, “You are going to pay for that nonbeliever!” Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Premature Burial spell card! I pay eight hundred life-points to bring back my Warrior of Zera in attack mode!” Mina's life-points drop by 800 and Warrior of Zera (1600/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode. Mina's Field Spell slot opens up, she puts a card in the slot, and Mina says, with a cold serious tone, “Next, I play my Sanctuary in the Sky Field spell!” Soon after, the field transforms into a castle in the sky. Mina puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my Warrior of Zera to special summon my Archlord Zerato in attack mode!” Warrior of Zera vanishes from the field and Archlord Zerato (2800/2300) comes to the field in attack mode. Mina discards her Mystical Shine Ball (500/500) monster card from her hand to the graveyard and Mina says, with a cold sly smile, “Now, I play his effect! By discarding one Light monster from my hand, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” Just then a beam of light comes from castle and Wingweaver is destroyed. Mina then yells out, “Now, my Archlord, attack her directly!” Archlord Zerato fires multiple feathers right at Melissa.
 
Melissa pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, strongly, “I play my trap card! Soul Resurrection!” Melissa's face-down card proves to be the Soul Resurrection trap card and Melissa yells out, “I use it to revive my Wingweaver in defense mode!” Soon after, Wingweaver (2700/2400) returns to the field in defense mode while multiple feathers rain down and destroy her.
 
Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You can't escape destiny forever, Melissa! I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Mina: 2000
Melissa: 2400
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “Everyone forges their own `destiny' through their choices and I will make sure that you will not pervert anymore minds! My move!” Melissa draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slot, and calls out, “I play my Graceful Charity spell card! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Melissa draws three cards from her deck, discard two from her hand, Watapon (200/300) monster card being one of the cards, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, “Next, I will play my Pot of Greed! This gives me two more cards from my deck!” Melissa draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slot, and she says, with a sly grin, “Now, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy your Field Spell!” Just then a huge tornado comes onto the field, destroys Mina's field spell, returning the field to normal, and Melissa says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play a second Freed the Brave Wanderer in attack mode!” Soon after, Freed the Brave Wanderer (1700/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Melissa then removes Watapon (200/300) and her first Freed the Brave Wanderer (1700/1200) monster cards from her graveyard, puts them in her pocket, and yells out, seriously, “Now, I play my Freed's effect! By removing two Light monsters from play, I can destroy one monster on the field with stronger attack power than him!” Mina gasps as Freed swings it sword, slices Archlord Zerato in half, and it shatters as it is destroyed. Melissa then calls out, strongly, “Now, attack her directly!”
 
As Freed move in to attack, Mina pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, “Sorry, nonbeliever, I play my Negate Attack trap card!” Mina's face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and Mina says, with a cold sly smile, “Thanks to this card, your attack is stopped in its tracks!”
 
Melissa puts a button on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “Wrong! I play my Trap Jammer card!” Melissa's face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer trap card and Melissa says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this trap card, when you play a trap card during battle, this card negates your trap!” Mina is shocked as her trap card is shattered and Freed's attack slams into her causing her to lose 1700 life-points. Melissa puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Mina: 300
Melissa: 2400
 
Kagome yells at Mina, with a cold serious tone, “What are you doing, Mina?!”

Yuka calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You can't let this nonbeliever beat you!”
 
Ino says, with a cold serious tone, “You are giving us, blonds, a bad name, Aino! Smash that dork into the ground and show them the power of the Society of Light!”
 
Mina says, in a cold annoyed tone, “What do you think that I'm trying to do?! Let her win?!” Mina draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, “Now, I play Advanced Ritual Art spell card! I discard a number of Normal monsters from my deck to summon a Ritual monster from my hand!” Mina goes through her deck, discards one Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) monster card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and she says, with a cold sly grin while putting one card on her duel disk, “So, I discard my Cosmo Queen in order to summon my Shinto, King of a Higher Plane!” Soon after, Shinto, King of a Higher Plane (3300/3000) comes to the field in attack mode, Mina puts the last card in her hand in the spell/trap slots, and she says, with a cold sly grin, “Now, I play my final card and the key to my victory! White Veil!” Just then Shinto becomes pitch sickly white with evil violet glowing eyes.
 
Melissa thinks in her mind, shocked, “I can sense pure evil from that card!”
 
Mina says, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to this card, when my monster attacks, all spell and trap cards on your side of the field are negated and destroyed! And when my Shinto destroys a monster, you lose life-points equal to defense power of your monster!” Melissa gives a shocked expression and Mina yells out, with a cold sly grin, “That's right! No one escapes destiny! Now, Shinto, attack her warrior! Show her the Light with White Divine Ring!” Shinto launches a white ring of energy at Freed, Melissa's face-down card is destroyed, and Shinto's attack destroys Freed, costing Melissa 1600 life-points with Shinto's ability costing Melissa another 1200 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Mina: 300
Melissa: 0
 
Melissa feels the evil energy of Sartorius' leeching into her and she thinks, strongly, “No, I can't let myself fall under this evil power! Too many lives are on the line! I won't allow it!” Just then a bright silver light deep within Melissa, eradicating and prevent any evil energy from entering her body, and Melissa feels a great and warm power surge through her body as memories from a distance past awaken with her. Melissa sees herself with two Sailor Scouts looking similar to Erin and Nyoko with Hell Star, Heaven Star, Aurora Star, and Dark Star. Melissa thinks in her mind, stunned, “I remember! I remember where my mysterious angelic powers come from! Now, it is time to return to my duties . . .” Soon after, the holograms on the field fade with the end of the duel and Melissa goes on her right knee.
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold excited tone, “Yes! Great job, Mina!”
 
Ino says, with a cold sly grin, “Why wouldn't she win?! She has got destiny on her side!” Just then an explosion rocks one of the sealed entrances knocking the guards to the ground and everyone, expect for Melissa, looks to see Sailor Eclipse, Naruto, Sailor Andromeda, Erin, Sailor Aurora Star, Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Dark Mars, Sailor Heaven Star, and the Warrior of Light rush into the room.
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, with a dark nasty tone, “All right, dweebs, unless you want a major butt kicking, give Melissa back to us!”
 
Yuka says, with cold sly tone, “Sorry, nonbelievers, you are too late! Melissa lost to Mina, so, she belongs with us now!”
 
Our heroes and heroines, expect for Erin, gasp in shock, but then Melissa's voice yells out, strongly, “Think again!” Everyone looks towards Melissa and they are stunned to see a silver and angelic white glow coming from her body.
 
Tuxedo Mask says, with a cold serious tone, “That's not the Light of Truth!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, with a dark serious tone, “That's not the hellish light of that freak, I can tell! There is so much . . . warmth . . . and Life . . . coming from it.”
 
Sailor Dark Mars says, stunned, “Jade's right! This Light . . . I can feel . . . I can feel a cosmic power . . . coming from her . . . I'm not sure what it is!”
 
Melissa turns to her friends and she says, with a warm smile, “Don't worry, everyone! The evil light can't take me because like Hell and Aurora Star . . . I am filled with the true Light of the universe and I am unable to be poison by the evil impure light of Sartorius.”
 
Mina shouts out, stunned, “That's impossible! No one can withstand the Light!”
 
Melissa turns towards them, sighs, and she says, with a scolding tone like a mother to a child, “I see what my friends, Takara and Rika, say is true. You are truly blind to the real truth and there is no reasoning with you in this state. I do not wish to fight, but to save you from this evil and protect the universe from the evil veil of Sartorius, I must! It is time that you learn who I truly am!” Just then a bright pearl and angelic white colored light comes from Melissa's forehead as she focuses her powers and prepares to unleash them.
 
Celestial Pearl Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Melissa is bathed in a beautiful pearl white and golden light as her clothes are ripped away as pearl white and golden ribbons and stars wrapped around her body causing a sailor fuku to form around her body. When the light dies down, everyone is amazed to see a brand new Sailor Scout in place of Melissa.
 
This brand new Sailor Scout has Melissa's hair and hairstyle, she has a crown of beautiful golden feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, her forehead has a golden tiara with a pearl in the shape of a five-pointed star in the center, she has pearl star-shaped earrings attached to her ears, Melissa's eyes blazing with gentleness, but strength and unbreakable will, she has a thin maroon covering on her lips, her cloth choker is pearly white with a golden heart jewel with four golden angel wings attached to it, her V-style sailor collar is pearly white in color, but her bodysuit is pure golden in color, in the bust area of her bodysuit there is a pearly white heart jewel with four golden angel wings attached to it, she has shoulder pads similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark silver in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are pure gold with pearly white bands on them with three small feathers on the bands attached to the ends of the gloves, her mini-skirt is angelic white in color with a golden heart jewel with four golden angel wings attached to it on the top center portion on the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of the mini-skirt is similar to the bow on Eternal Sailor Moon, but it is pitch black in color, she has similar high-heeled boots to Eternal Sailor Moon's boots, but they are golden in color where it is supposed to be white and where it is supposed to be red, it is pearly white, there are pearly white star jewels on the top center portion of the boots, there are two golden angel wings on each heel of each high-heel boot, and she has four huge and fluffy angel wings coming out of her back to show that she is an Eternal Sailor Scout. Attached to her right kneecap are pearly white bands holding a golden pouch for ninja kunai knives and in her right hand, she has a large pearly white bow covered in all types of jewels with a golden quiver full of arrows attached to the rear of the mini-skirt partially hidden by the bow.
 
Tuxedo Mask asks, perplexed, “A new Sailor Scout?”
 
The brand new Sailor Scouts says, in a strong voice similar to Melissa's voice, “I am a warrior of the Treasured Era! Blessed with the purity of the pearl, I am Eternal Sailor Pearl Star!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, perplexed, “Sailor Pearl Star?!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, seriously, “Yeah! She is one of Jeweled Defenders, the guardians of Sailor Hell Star and Sailor Aurora Star!”
 
Sailor Dark Mars says, amazed, “Incredible!” Sailor Pearl Star then leaps back to the rest of our heroes and heroines and reluctantly prepares for battle.
 
Mina calls out, horrified, “But how?! How can she stand up to the power of the Light?!”
 
Sailor Pearl Star says, with scolding tone like a mother to a child, “I see that you are still blinded by the evil veil of Sartorius. What you have is not TRUE Light? Allow me to show you a sample of TRUE Light: The Light of Hope!” Sailor Pearl Star raises her hands into the air and seven large pearls form around and above her raised arms.
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, seriously, “Cover your eyes, everyone!” Not needing any other warning, our heroes and heroines cover their eyes as Sailor Pearl Star launched her attack.
 
Angelic Pearl Blinding Purity!”
 
Just then seven pearl orbs blaze with celestial light and the SOL members cry out in pain as the celestial light blinds them for several moments. When the light dies down, the SOL members look to see our heroes and heroines are gone.
 
Eri yells out, stunned, “They're gone!”
 
Yuka asks, perplexed, “But how?!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't know, but most likely, they are going to try to stop us getting Nyoko Aurora! We need to . . .!!” However, all of the SOL members fall to their hands and knees as they feel weak.
 
Ino says, wearily, “What's going on?!”
 
Mina says, wearily, “So . . . So weak . . .”

Tuxedo Mask says, wearily, “Sailor Pearl Star . . . she drained us somehow . . .” The SOL members for now are left there unable to move and without much strength as they can barely force themselves into a sitting position and call for help with their PDA.
 
(In another area of Academy Island; A short time soon after)
 
Near the waterfall where Jaden dueled Damon, we find Nyoko preparing to duel against Trista while she is surrounded by Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, Alexis, Tenten, Kiyone, Mihoshi, Yolei, and Beowulfmon along with dozens of male and female SOL members prepared for anything that Nyoko might do. Nyoko knows that she might escape, but not with injury to herself and plenty of SOL members and they might just recapture her. So, she decides to get out of this by dueling. Trista and Nyoko had duel disk with dueling deck inside attached to their left wrists, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both of them had draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Trista and Nyoko say in unison as their duel gets started.
 
Starting Scores:
Trista: 4000
Nyoko: 4000
 
Nyoko draws one card from her deck and calls out, seriously, “My move!” Nyoko puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Amazoness Swordswoman in attack mode!” Soon after, Amazoness Swordswoman (1500/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Nyoko puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down card.”
 
Trista draws one card from her deck and she says, with a cold plain tone, “My move!” Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play Tribute to the Doomed! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy one monster on your side of the field!” Trista discards Valkyrie Brunhilde (1800/2000) monster card to the graveyard and Amazoness Swordswoman explodes as she is destroyed.
 
Nyoko calls out, stunned, “Oh no!”
 
Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “And don't think that your Solemn Wishes and Damage Condenser trap cards scare me, Nyoko Aurora.”
 
Nyoko says, stunned, “How do you know what my face-down cards?”
 
Alexis tells Nyoko, with a cold sly grin, “The power of the Light exposes all, Nyoko! But you will see when you see the Light!”
 
Trista declares, with a cold serious tone while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And I shall prove it with my Monster Reborn! I choose to bring back the monster that I discarded! Valkyrie Brunhilde!” Soon after, Valkyrie Brunhilde (1800/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Trista yells out, coldly, “Direct Attack!” Valkyrie Brunhilde rushes in and slashes Nyoko in the chest causing her to yelp out as she loses 1800 life-points.
 
Nyoko pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “Okay, I play my Damage Condenser!” Nyoko's face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Nyoko says, while going through her deck, “Now, I get to summon a monster with equal or less attack points as the life-points that I lost!” Nyoko takes a card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and she calls out, with a sly grin, “Now, I summon my Harpie Lady in attack mode!” Soon after, Harpie Lady (1300/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Trista says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “As you wish. I play two cards face-down and I shall end my turn there.”
 
Current Score:
Trista: 4000
Nyoko: 2200
 
Nyoko says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Now, as you pointed out, before I draw, I play my Solemn Wishes trap card!” Nyoko's other face-down is revealed to be the Solemn Wishes continuous trap card and Nyoko says, drawing one card from her deck, “This card allows to gain five hundred life-points every time that I draw like now!” Nyoko's life-points then increase by 500 life-points, Nyoko puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play Pot of Greed! This gives me two more cards and my life-points another boost!” Nyoko draws two more cards from her deck, her life-points increase by another 500 points, and she says, with a sly grin while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Harpie's Feather Duster! This card destroys all spell and trap cards on your side of the field!” Just then a huge feather storm comes onto the field and Trista's face-down cards, Negate Attack and Widespread Ruin trap cards, are destroyed. Nyoko says, with a smile, “Yes!” Nyoko then puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Now, I play my Magician Valkyria in attack mode!” Soon after, Magician Valkyria (1600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Nyoko puts another card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a smile, “Next, I give her the Equip spell card United We Stand! This card gives an extra eight hundred attack points for every monster on my side of the field! Since I have two, she gains sixteen hundred more attack points!” Magician Valkyria's stats rise from 1600/1800 to 3200/1800! Nyoko shouts out, with a sly smile, “Now, my Magician, attack her Valkyrie with Mystic Specter Blast!” Magician Valkyria fires a sphere of mystic energy at Valkyrie Brunhilde, destroying it, and costing Trista 1400 life-points. Nyoko says, with a sly tone, “Now, Harpie Lady, attack her directly!” Harpie Lady attacks Trista directly, but she doesn't even flinch as she loses 1300 more life-points. Nyoko says, with a perplexed tone, “Come on, can't you flinch?”
 
Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “I won't since victory is assure since destiny is on my side.”
 
Nyoko says, a bit freaked out, “Whatever.” Nyoko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Trista: 1300
Nyoko: 3200
 
Trista draws one card from her deck and yells out, coldly, “My move!” Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she yells out, “Now, I play my Card of Demise! I draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, my hand will be sent to the graveyard! However, this duel won't last that long.” Trista draws from his deck until he has five cards in his hand, Trista puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Next, I summon my Silent Magician Level Four in attack mode!” Soon after, Silent Magician LV4 (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, coldly, “Next, I play my Level Up spell card! Now, I can sacrifice my Level Four Silent Magician to summon my Level Eight Silent Magician!” Silent Magician LV4 vanishes from the field, a card comes out of Trista's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Silent Magician LV8 (3500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Next, I play my Tribute Burial card! I can remove one monster from each of our graveyards and I summon one high-level monster from my hand! So, I remove my Valkyrie and your Swordswoman from play in order to summon my White Night's Queen!” Soon after, Amazoness Swordswoman (1500/1600) and Valkyrie Brunhilde (1800/2000) are removed from their respective graveyards, Trista puts a card on her duel disk, and White Night's Queen (2100/800), a female monster made of ice without any legs, dark blue hair, and yellow eyes, comes to the field in attack mode. Trista then says, with a cold serious tone, “And once per turn, I can destroy any face-down card on the field!”
 
Nyoko's face-down card, Mirror Force, is shattered and she yells out, stunned, “Oh no!”
 
Trista says, coldly, “White Night's Queen, destroy her Harpie!” White Night's Queen fires a surge of freezing energy that freezes Harpie Lady solid and she shatters into nothing while Nyoko loses 800 life-points while Magician Valkyria's stats go down from 3200/1800 to 2400/1800! Trista then yells out, “Now, Silent Magician, take out her Valkyria! Silent Burning!” Silent Magician launches a wave of mystical energy at Valkyria, vaporizing her, and Nyoko loses another 1100 life-points as a result. Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slot and she says, in a cold plain tone, “I will end with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Trista: 1300
Nyoko: 1300
 
Nyoko draws one card from my deck and she yells out, “My draw!”
 
Trista pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “I play my face-down card! Bad Reaction to Simochi!” Trista's face-down card is revealed to be the Bad Reaction to Simochi continuous trap card and Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “As long as this remains on the field, all effects that would increase your life-points will instead decrease them! So, every time that you draw, you will lose five hundred life-points!” Nyoko yelp in a stunned surprise as she loses 500 life-points.
 
Nyoko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Nyoko and Trista draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their hands.
 
Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “But you lose another five hundred life-points thank to my trap!” Nyoko's life-points then drop by another five hundred points.
 
Nyoko says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Doesn't matter to me! I play my Mystical Space Typhoon in order to destroy your trap card!” Just then a large tornado comes onto the field and Trista's trap card is destroyed. Nyoko puts one card in the spell/trap slot and calls out, “Next, I play my Next World spell card!” Just then a large rug comes onto the field and an image of Silent Magician LV8 appears on it. Nyoko says, with a sly smile, “This card chooses one monster on your side of the field and I get to summon a card with as many stars!” Nyoko puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “And I choose my Cosmo Queen!” Soon after, Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) comes to the field in attack mode. Nyoko's Field Spell slot opens, she puts a card in, and she says, “Then I play my Mystic Plasma Zone!” Just then a dark blue cloud appears over the field and Nyoko says, with a sly grin, “This card boosts all Dark monsters' attack power by five hundred while losing four hundred defensive power, but it is going to be worth it!” Soon after, Cosmo Queen's stats change from 2900/2450 to 3400/2050! Nyoko puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a sly smile, “Then I play my Book of Secret Arts! This gives my Queen another three hundred points for attacking and defending!” Cosmo Queen's stats then rise from 3400/2050 to 3700/2050! Nyoko says, putting one card in spell/trap slots, “But before I attack, I play my Oozkai spell card! Now, you lose eight hundred points!” Trista yelps as an explosion around her costs her 800 life-points. Nyoko then yells out, strongly, “Now, my Queen, destroy her Silent Magician with Cosmic Nova!” Cosmo Queen fires a sphere of energy that destroys Silent Magician and costs Trista another 200 life-points. Nyoko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a sly grin, “I'll end my turn with one face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Trista: 300
Nyoko: 300
 
Trista draws one card from her deck and she says, with a cold plain tone, “You could have won the duel by attacking my Queen.”
 
Nyoko says, with a sly smile, “Well, I didn't want this duel to end so soon! I was having fun!”
 
Trista tells Nyoko, with a cold plain tone, “And that will be your downfall. You shall learn the power of the Light.”
 
Nyoko says, with a plain tone, “Okay, but can we hurry this up.”
 
Trista says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “You would think that I would be fooled to play your trap card by destroying it! It is your Dormant Volcano trap card and I would lose the duel if I destroyed it.”
 
Nyoko states, stunned, “How do you know?!”
 
Trista says, with a cold plain tone, “Fate, Nyoko.” Trista puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Pump Up spell card and double my Queen's power!” White Night's Queen's stats rise from 2100/800 to 4200/800! Trista then shouts out, coldly, “Now, White Night's Queen, destroy her Cosmo Queen and end this duel! Show her the Light with White Night's Freeze!” White Night's Queen freezes Cosmo Queen frozen and it shatters into pieces causing Nyoko to scream and get thrown to the ground as she loses 500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Trista: 300
Nyoko: 0
 
With Nyoko's stunned form, Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold sly grin, “Welcome to the Society of Light.” But just when the sickly white aura goes over Nyoko's body, it is dispersed and a bright green aura surrounds her body with energy coming from the Earth itself pouring into Nyoko.
 
Sailor Neptune asks, shocked, “What just happened?!”
 
Trista says, in a rare surprised tone, “I do not know. It seems like the very Earth is trying to prevent the Light of Truth to enter her body.” Just then the bright green glow grows stronger until it becomes so bright that everyone is forced to cover their eyes.
 
Yolei states, with a stunned tone, “What the hell is going on here?!” With a minute, the bright green light fades and everyone is able to open their eyes, they are stunned to see a brand new Sailor Soldier where Nyoko was.
 
This brand new Sailor Scout has Nyoko's hair, but her hair is now in Sailor Venus' hairstyle, an emerald green bow on the top center of the rear portion of her scalp, a crown of small silver feathers across the forward portion of her scalp, her forehead has a black tiara with an star-shaped emerald in the center, she has emerald flower-shaped jewels attached to her ears as earrings, she has light dark violet hue on her lips, her choker is silver in color with an emerald heart jewel with two silver angel wings attached to the heart jewel with the jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is emerald green in color and her bodysuit is pure silver in color, in the bust area of her bodysuit she has an emerald heart jewel with four silver angel wings attached to the heart jewel, she has shoulder pads similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, expect they are black in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are silver with emerald green bands with three small silver feathers on the bands at the ends of the gloves, her mini-skirt is pure emerald green in color with a similar heart jewel as in the bust area of her uniform in the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear area of her skirt, which is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, is black in color, she has high-heeled shoes similar to Sailor Venus' high-heeled shoes expect they are emerald green in color, each heel has two silver angel wings attached to each heel, and she has four huge and fluffy angel coming out of her back signaling her stats as an Eternal Sailor Scout. Attached to her right kneecap, she has black bands with emerald green pouch for shuriken and in her right hand is a doubled sided lance with emerald green handles and bright silver blades.
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, stunned, “Who the hell are you?!”
 
The brand new Sailor Scouts, with a sinister sly grin and sly tone in a voice eerie similar to Nyoko's voice, “I am one of the warriors of the Treasured Era. The name is Eternal Sailor Emerald Bright Star, one of Dark Jewel Defenders, and protectors of Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Dark Star!”
 
Sailor Neptune says, stunned, “Another Treasured Era Sailor Scout?!”
 
Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a sly grin, “That's right, jerks! And now, it is time for you to pay for trying to brainwash little old me!”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold serious tone, “Don't count on it! You are outnumber!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, darkly, “Wrong, you damn bitch!” Sailor Jupiter looks to the source only to get blasted by dark flames right into a tree, badly burning her uniform, and knocking her senseless for the moment. When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they see two brand new `Dark Sailor Scouts' hovering in the air in front of them.
 
The first brand new Sailor Scout has Jasmine's hairstyle with natural black hair with dark violet streaks in her hair, she has two pairs of three small dark grey feathers across the forward portion of her scalp, with one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, the astrological symbol of Aries is on her forehead in crimson red, her lips are dark violet in color, her earrings are rubies in the form of rams below black heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is fiery red in color with dark violet heart jewel beside a ruby in the form of the astrological symbol of Aries in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is also fiery red, her bodysuit is pitch black in color with a fiery red heart jewel that has four black angel wings attached to it in the bust area of her bodysuit, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark violet in color, her gloves are also designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are dark grey in color, they have fiery red bands on them, the bands attached to the ends of the gloves have three small dark violet feathers on them, and the gloves are fingerless, exposing dark grey fingernails with the astrological symbol of Aries in crimson red painted on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with crimson red, black, and dark grey as the colors, a heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel found in the bust area of her bodysuit is on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is fiery red in color, she is wearing high-heeled shoes similar to Sailor Mars' high-heeled shoes, but they are dark violet in color, and she has four black angel wings coming out of her back.
 
The second brand new Sailor Scout has Mindy's hairstyle with her black hair having dark violet streaks in it, she has two pairs of three small dark grey feathers across the forward portion of her scalp, with one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, the astrological symbol of Libra is on her forehead in dark yellow, her lips are pitch black in color, her earrings are golden jewels in the form of scales below dark violet heart and star jewels, her cloth choker is dark yellow in color with dark violet heart jewel beside a golden jewel in the form of the astrological symbol of Libra in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is also dark yellow in color, her bodysuit is pitch black in color with a dark yellow heart jewel that has four black angel wings attached to it in the bust area of her bodysuit, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark violet in color, her gloves are also designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are dark grey in color, they have dark yellow bands on them, the bands attached to the ends of the gloves have three small black feathers on them, and the gloves are fingerless, exposing dark grey fingernails with the astrological symbol of Libra in dark yellow painted on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with black, dark yellow, and crimson red as the colors, a heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel found in the bust area of her bodysuit is on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark yellow in color, she is wearing high-heeled shoes similar to Sailor Venus' high-heeled shoes, but they are pitch black in color, and she has four black angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Yolei yells out, stunned, “What now?!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “Who in the world are you?!”
 
The first brand new `Dark Sailor Scout' says, with a voice eerie similar to Jasmine's voice, “Ah, doesn't the little white whore remember some `old friends'?!”
 
The second brand new `Dark Sailor Scout' states, with a voice eerie similar to Mindy's voice, “Yeah, can't you remember two friends that you betrayed?!”
 
Alexis calls out, stunned, “Mindy?! Jasmine?!”
 
The new Sailor Scout that sounds like Jasmine says, with a dark nasty tone, “No duh, witch! But we are in our Sailor Scout forms! I'm Eternal Darkness Sailor Aries, one of the Astral Sailor Scouts!”
 
The other new Sailor Scout that sounds like Mindy says, with a dark sly grin, “And I'm Eternal Darkness Sailor Libra, the Astral Sailor Scout of Love and Justice, and get ready your asses kicked!”
 
Trista says, stunned, “The Astral Sailor Scouts?! You are the Sailor Scouts of the Sun Kingdom!”
 
Darkness Sailor Libra tells Darkness Sailor Aries, with a dark sly grin, “Well, the traitorous scout remembers us, huh?! I guess that we didn't lose all of your brain cells whore!”
 
Darkness Sailor Aries says, with a dark serious tone, “You think that we would allow you to try and brainwash a friend of Takara's and Rika's?! If that's what you thought, then you have another thing coming! Time to set you dorks straight!”
 
Alexis and Tenten prepare their ninja weapons for battle and Tenten calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Just try it!”
 
Just then another familiar female voice yells out, darkly, “If you insist, bitch!” Just then Tenten is shocked by dark electric energy from Darkness Sailor Galaxy and send flying into another tree, stunning her for the moment and bruising her ribs as well.
 
Alexis shouts out, shocked, “Tenten!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't forget about me, whore!” Just then Alexis turns to the source of the voice only to get feel Yusuke's right fist bashed into her waist causing three ribs to break. Soon after, Yusuke bashes Alexis into the ground with several powerful punches, giving her a nasty gash to her right cheek, a bleeding cut on her lip, and nasty black eye.
 
Yolei shouts out, horrified, “Alexis!”
 
Just then two voices ring out in unison, “Golden Noose!” Soon after, a golden energy wire wraps around Yolei's body and she is lifted into the air by Pegasusmon and Nefertimon with TK and Kari riding on their backs.
 
Kari says, with a dark sly grin, “Hey, traitor?!”

TK asks, with a dark sarcastic tone, “Don't mind if we give you a lift, dork?!”
 
Beowulfmon yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Let them go right now!”
 
Desperado Blaster!”
 
Atomic Inferno!”
 
Just then multiple blue energy bullets and multiple spheres of heat energy slam into Beowulfmon and he cries out in pain as he is brought to the ground by Paildramon and Aldamon. Soon after, Beowulfmon de-digivolves back into Koji.
 
Kiyone and Mihoshi point their blasts and they say in unison, “Hold it, nonbelievers!”
 
Another familiar female voice shouts out, with a dark nasty tone, “No, you hold it!” Just then a Juraian seal surrounds Kiyone and Mihoshi, thanks to non-other than Ayeka, who is wearing a `dark version' of her Juraian Battle Uniform that she wore the Tenchi Muyo movie: `Tenchi Muyo in Love' with dark blue and dark violet as the colors of the uniform, black Juraian markings on her cheeks, and black Juraian headband across her forehead.
 
Mihoshi says, stunned, “We can't move!”
 
Ryoko teleports in and she says, with a dark sly grin, “That's the point, losers! A real shock, isn't it?!” Just then Ryoko blasts the two of them with dark violet electric energy and they scream out in pain as they are shocked into unconsciousness.
 
Sailor Neptune yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You will pay for that!”
 
Darkness Sailor Galaxy teleports in and she yells out, darkly, “Don't count it, bitch!” Darkness Sailor Galaxy fires three spheres of dark energy at her and she yells out in pain as they rip into her.
 
Sailor Jupiter has just recovered from the attack and she exclaims, with a cold angered tone, “You will pay for that!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Wrong, wench! You are the only one that's going to pay!” Sailor Jupiter turns to the source of the voice to see Davis with his hands cupped behind his right shoulder.
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a cold serious tone, “No one can stop the power of the Light, Motomiya!”
 
Jupiter White Oak Evolution!”
 
Sailor Jupiter fires multiple spheres of white wood energy and white electrical energy right at Davis, but he doesn't even more to dodge.
 
Davis says, with dark serious tone, “Stop this, bitch! Kamehameha!” Davis fires a powerful energy beam from his two hands that neutralizes Sailor Jupiter's attack slams right in front of her causing a huge explosion and she screams as her smoking form is sent right through a couple of trees causing them to fall to the ground.
 
Kari tells Davis, with a dark sly smile, “Great work, Dai-chan!”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a dark smile, “You, too, love! You and TK were flawless!”
 
TK says, with a nod, “Thanks, Davis!”
 
On the meanwhile, they find Raihimon having the unconscious Koji in his arms and Raihimon says, with a dark serious tone, “Let's get Yolei and Koji back from these white dweebs!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “I don't think so, nonbelievers!” Three explosions hit near our heroes and heroines and they look to see Sailor Light Star, with a cold expression in her eyes with her fuku with V-style sailor collar, bodysuit, and mini-skirt sickly white in color. Sailor Light Star says, with a cold serious tone, “You will surrender Koji and Yolei immediately. You don't stand a chance against me.”
 
Soon after, a familiar female voice yells out, darkly, “That's what you think, brat!” Sailor Light Star turns to see Sailor Heaven Star in front of her with her hands spread out against her forehead.
 
Davis yells out, seriously, “Everyone, close your eyes now!” Not needing another warning, our heroes and heroines immediately close their eyes along with Sailor Heaven Star.
 
Solar Flare!”
 
Just then Sailor Heaven Star launches a blue blinding light and Sailor Light Star screams out as she is temporary blinded by the blue light. After a minute, the light fades away and a few minutes later, Sailor Light Star is able to see. She finds that all of our heroes and heroines, including Sailor Emerald Bright Star, are gone.
 
Sailor Light Star lands on the ground, looks at the SOL members that also just recovered from the blinding blue light, and she yells at them, with a cold annoyed tone, “What are you dorks doing?! We need to get them back to our dorm! Right now!”
 
The SOL members nod their heads and reply in unison, nervously, “Yes, ma'am!”
 
As the SOL members gather around their injured members, Sailor Light Star thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “Nice work, mother! You did well to escape me now, but you can't escape destiny! Master Sartorius showed me the error of my ways and soon, you and the others shall see the Light! However, I think that I should make sure that Daisuke Motomiya is taken down! He is very powerful and he bares a similarity to the current Pharaoh of Egypt, Pharaoh Kail, one of the great rulers of the universes besides Neo-Queen Serenity.”
 
(Back at the Slifer Red dorm; A short time soon after)
 
Our heroes and heroines assembled before the tied up Yolei and unconsciousness Koji and we find them looking at Sailor Pearl Star and Sailor Emerald Bright Star along with Eternal Darkness Sailor Aries and Eternal Darkness Sailor Libra.
 
Ami says, with a smile, “This is amazing. You are Sailor Scouts, too?”
 
Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a sly smile, “Yep!”
 
Naruto says, amazed, “This is so incredible!”
 
Kira says to Darkness Sailor Aries and Darkness Sailor Libra, “I can't believe it! You are Sailor Scouts of the Sun Kingdom?!”
 
Darkness Sailor Libra says, with a sly smile, “That's right!”
 
Yeshua says, with a logical and monotone voice, “Sailor Aries is the counterpart to Sailor Mars. She is the Sailor Soldier of Flames for the Sun Kingdom. And Sailor Libra is the Sun Kingdom counterpart to Sailor Venus. She is the Sailor Soldier of Love and the Soldier of Justice as well.”
 
Syrus says, amazed, “This is so awesome!”
 
Darkness Sailor Aries says, with a sly smile, “We should thank Keiko! She sensed our powers and awakened them!”
 
Sailor Eclipse asks, surprised, “She did?”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “I thought I sensed something `familiar' inside of Jaz and Mindy and soon enough, bam! I found out that they are Sailor Scouts!”
 
Takara says, amazed, “However, it is amazing to see that Nyoko and Melissa are Sailor Scouts, too!”
 
Jade asks, with a plain tone, “So, Nyoko is one of the Dark Jewel Defenders and Melissa is a Jeweled Defender?”
 
Sailor Pearl Star says, with a plain tone, “That's right. Nyoko is one of the guardians of Heaven Star and Dark Star while I am in the service of Hell Star and Aurora Star.”
 
Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a nod, “I thought that this whole `Light of Destruction' stuff felt familiar.”
 
Rika says, plainly, “Because this is same force that destroyed our home millennia ago and killed us in our previous lives.”
 
Tea says, with a nod, “And now, this same force is back to destroy the whole universe as it tried millennia ago.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “Not while all of us are on guard.”
 
JP points to Yolei and Koji and asks, with a dark serious tone, “So, what do we with these two dorks?”
 
Sammy cracks his knuckles and he says, with a dark sly grin, “Let's make an example of these two dweebs when they try to brainwash our friends!”
 
Blair says, with a dark sly smile, “Good idea, Sammy-chan! Maybe we shall show them what true Legendary Warriors can do!”
 
Amara says, with a dark plain tone, “Let's not waste the time or our powers that these weaklings!”
 
Hotaru says, with a dark serious tone, “Amara-papa has a good point! It would be a waste of time to defeat these weaklings.”
 
Rei asks, with a dark curious tone, “So, what should we do with them?!”
 
Davis displays a duel disk with a dueling deck inside and he states, with a dark wicked smile, “How about we give them a taste of their own medicine with a Shadow Game or two?!”
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “Shadow Game?!”
 
Tai tells Davis, with a dark sly grin, “Good idea, Davis!”
 
Matt says, with a dark smile, “Yeah! They tried to brainwash two friends of Takara and Rika! Let's fry two of them in two Shadow Games of our own!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly smile, “That's great!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sinister smile, “Yeah! It will give these dorks what it means to try to hurt our friends!”
 
Yolei looks at Ken, begging tone in her voice, “Ken, please!”
 
Ken says, with a dark annoyed snort, “Why don't you go to someone who cares, whore?” Yolei is horrified to see Ken say that to her and he turns his back to her soon after.
 
Soon after, Rika roughly pulls Yolei to her feet and she says, in a dark nasty tone, “On your feet, bitch!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold serious tone, “No way! I'm not going to duel in one of your Shadow Games!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark nasty tone, “Oh, yes, you are, bitch!”
 
Yusuke points to Hiei and he says, with a dark sly grin, “You duel or either we decide to attack your fucking dorm!”
 
Hiei says, with a sinister grin, “Yes. You will play by our rules or I will take apart your pathetic cult, piece by piece, starting with the one that you call `Master'!”
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “You can't!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sinister smile that makes her look similar to Wicked Lady, “We can and we will!”
 
Yolei tells Sailor Eclipse, fearfully, “You're Sailor Moon! Protector of the innocent, aren't you?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Do I look like Sailor Moon to you, right now, bitch?” Sailor Eclipse menacingly look at Yolei, unnerving her, and she says, with a dark angered tone, “You tore away at my heart and soul when you and your fucking `Master' took away the people that I loved and cared for! Darien and my Scouts! They were more than my time! They were my second family! I can tolerate a lot of things, but you have pushed me too far! In my eyes, I am a protector of humanity, but you, white dweebs, and your `Master' don't qualify in humanity section!”
 
Yolei and even some of our heroes and heroines are surprised by this and Yolei says, stunned, “You don't mean that?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, in a dark venomous tone, “Don't I? In my book, you and your fellow white dorks are just like the youma or any other soulless monsters that my scouts and I have been battling over the years! And guess what we do to them?!” Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “We moon dust, that's what!”
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “You wouldn't!”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, in a dark venomous tone, “You would be surprised what you can live through.” Even Sailor Eclipse's own friends are shocked those words coming out of her mouth and Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark plain tone, “Your choice.”
 
Yolei says, who is shivering in fear, “O-Okay. I'll duel. I'll duel!”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “Good to hear, dweeb!” Tenchi then goes over and shoves a duel disk into Yolei's chest. When Yolei is untied, she puts her deck in the duel disk and attaches the duel disk to her left wrist.
 
On the meanwhile, Amara thinks in her mind, surprised, “I never thought those words were even come out of kitten's mouth like that! Could the anger and rage within her be stronger than we think?”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh man! I thought that Serena would get better as we got the others back! Not worse! I hope that Meatball Head can keep it together!”
 
However, on the meanwhile, Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, with her hand over her heart, “Why?! Why did I just say those things?! Did Eclipse influence me again?”
 
Eclipse replies, mentally, “No way! Those are good ideas, but I didn't get those ideas until you did, girlfriend!” Just then images of a girl with sinister silver eyes and a familiar odango hairstyle appear in Serena's mind to Eclipse and our Moon Princess. Eclipse asks, perplexed, “Whoa! What in the hell was that?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells her `dark half', perplexed, “You are asking me?!” Soon after, Sailor Eclipse and her `dark half' have their attention turned to the duel that's about to start. Davis has decided to take on Yolei while the others move around to give them room while pulling the still unconscious Koji out of the way.
 
Davis tells Yolei, with a dark sly grin, “By the way, dork, we need to choose our Deck Masters, first! That's how we play!” Davis takes a card from his deck and calls out, “And I've already got mine! Meet Elemental Hero Necroshade!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) appears by Davis' right side.
 
Yolei takes a card from her deck and calls out, with a cold serious tone, “And I choose Shinto, King of a Higher Plane!” Just then Shinto, King of a Higher Plane (3300/3000) comes to Yolei's right side and behind her. Both of them activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and they draw five cards from their decks!
 
“Game on!” Davis and Yolei say in unison as their duel gets started.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Yolei: 4000
 
Yolei draws one card from her deck and calls out, coldly, “Ladies first, Davis!”
 
Davis says, with a dark nasty tone, “Too bad there isn't one in front of me, four-eyes!” Kari, TK, Serena, Kira, and other `darkened' heroes and heroines giggle at this remark.
 
Yolei puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You will pay for that remark! I place one monster face-down!” A hologram of a face-down monster appears on the field and Yolei says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And I'll place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “Before I start, let's get this party started, shall we?!” Just then the Millennium Puzzle appears around Davis' neck and the Millennium Symbol appears on his forehead.
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “Oh no!”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, dweeb! It's time for a Shadow Game!” Soon after, chains come out of ground and shackles at the end of the chains attached to both legs of both duelists.
 
Yolei calls out, stunned, “What the hell?! I'm trapped!”
 
Davis says, with a dark smile, “That's right! We're trapped until this duel is over and done with! But that's not all!” Just then dark storm clouds appear in the air above the two duelists and Davis says, with a dark smile, “Now, every time that we lose life-points, we get a nasty shock from those clouds!”
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “Have you gone out of your mind, Davis?!”
 
Davis tells Yolei, with a dark serious tone, “Like you aren't for joining that insane son of a bitch?! So, shut up and get your game on!” Davis then says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Now, I play the effect of my Deck Master! Once per turn, I can summon a high-level Elemental Hero from my hand without a sacrifice! And I choose my Elemental Hero Neos!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis yells out, with a dark serious tone, “All right, Neos! Crush her peon with Cosmic Crush!” Neos moves in to attack Yolei's face-down monster card, which is revealed to be Otohime (0/100) in defense mode.
 
Yolei says, with cold sly smile, “Thanks to my Otohime, your Neos is switched to defense mode!” Soon after, Neos is switched from attack to defense mode. Yolei pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “And now, I play my trap card: Vessel of Illusions!” Yolei's face-down card is revealed to be Vessel of Illusions trap card and Yolei says, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to this card, when one of my Spirit Monsters are destroyed, I can summon a `Spirit Token' of the same level, type, attribute, attack power, and defense power to the field.” Just then a Spirit Token (0/100) similar in look to Otohime except it is transparent like a ghost or spirit.
 
Davis says, with a dark plain tone, “I end my turn!”
 
Yolei draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “I play Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Yolei draws two more cards from her deck, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play my Fiend's Sanctuary! This allows me to summon one Metal Field Token to the field!” Soon after, a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Yolei puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I sacrifice my Spirit Token and Metal Fiend Token to summon my Wingweaver in attack mode!” Soon after, the Spirit Token and Metal Fiend Token vanish and Wingweaver (2750/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Yolei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I equip her with the Fairy Meteor Crush Equip spell! With this card, when my monster attacks a monster in defense mode with less defense points than its attack points, you lose the difference between their powers! Now, Wingweaver, attack with Angel's Light!” Wingweaver fires a bright light at Neos and it is destroyed causing Davis to get shocked dark electric energy as he loses 750 life-points, but he doesn't even flinch, which unnerves Yolei. Yolei puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Thanks to my Deck Master, I gain the life-points than you lost! Then I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 3250
Yolei: 4750
 
Davis draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, darkly, “Now, I play Covert Contact! Since there are no cards on the field, I can send one Neo-Spacian from my deck and one from my hand to the graveyard!” Davis goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts his deck back in his duel disk, discards Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500) monster card that came from his deck and one Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) monster card from his hand to the graveyard, and draws two cards from his deck. Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Miracle Contact spell card! Now, I return Neos and Neo-Spacian Fusion Material monsters from my field or graveyard back to my deck! Then I summon Fusion Monster from my Fusion Deck!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000), Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500), and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) appear on the field as their cards come out of the graveyard, returned and reshuffled back into Davis' deck, and a bright light comes into the sky. Davis yells out, “Okay, guys, Miracle Triple Contact Fusion!” The three named monsters leap into the bright light in the sky as he puts a fusion monster card on his fusion deck and a bright light comes into the sky. Davis yells out, with a dark sly smile, “Okay, dweeb, meet Elemental Hero Magma Neos!” Out of the light, Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “And now, his ability activates, he gains four hundred attack points for every card on the field and with four cards on your side and one on mine, he gains two thousand more attack points!”
 
Yolei yells out, horrified, “No way!” Magma Neos' stats then rise from 3000/2500 to 5000/2500!
 
Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “It gets worse dork! I play my Instant Neo-Space Equip spell! This card can only be used on a Fusion Monster that has Neos as a fusion material monster! Once equipped, it acts as Neo-Space for my Magma Neos allowing him to stay on the field as long as he likes! Plus, since there is one more card on the field, Magma Neos gains four hundred more attack points!” Magma Neos' stats rise from 5000/2500 to 5400/2500! Davis yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Magma Neos, attack! Crush that overgrown winged freak with Meteor Meltdown!” Magma Neos launches a huge flaming meteor at Wingweaver and she screams as she is totally vaporized. Yolei then screams out in extreme pain as she is shocked by dark electric energy as she loses 2650 life-points while Magma Neos' stats drop from 5400/2500 to 4600/2500.
 
Yolei pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “You just played my trap! Michizure!” Yolei's face-down card is revealed to be the Michizure trap card and Yolei says, with a cold sly grin, “Since you destroyed my Wingweaver, your Magma Neos gets to join him!” Just then a huge fissure gets out of the ground and Magma Neos is dragged down into it as he is destroyed.
 
A card comes out of Davis' deck and he puts the card into his hand. He puts the card on his duel disk and calls out, with a dark serious tone, “You just activated my spell card's second effect! When the equipped monster leaves the field, Elemental Hero Neos comes back from my hand, deck, or graveyard!” Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis yells out, darkly, “And it is still my Battle Phase! Neos, direct attack!” Elemental Hero Neos moves to attack Yolei directly.
 
Yolei pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, “I play my other trap card! Hallowed Life Barrier!” Yolei's face-down card is revealed to be the Hallowed Life Barrier trap card, Yolei discards the last card from her hand, and she yells out, “By discarding one card from my hand, I can negate the damage from your direct attack!” A trio of maidens comes to the field and Neos' direct attack is negated.
 
Davis puts four cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I place four face-downs and call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 3250
Yolei: 2100
 
Yolei draws one card and calls out, “My move!” Yolei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!”
 
Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Not before I play my Solemn Wishes trap card!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Solemn Wishes continuous trap card and Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this card, I get five hundred life-points every time that I draw from my deck!” Davis and Yolei draw cards from their decks until they have six cards and Davis' life-points increase by 500.
 
Yolei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “Fine! I play my Monster Reborn spell card! This card allows me to summon my Wingweaver back to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Wingweaver (2750/2400) comes back to the field in attack mode. Yolei then puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Ancient Rule spell card! This card allows me to summon one level five or above Normal Monster from my hand to the field!” Yolei puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “And I choose another Wingweaver!” Soon after, Wingweaver (2750/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Yolei puts another card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play my Megamorph Equip spell card! This doubles the attack power of my Wingweaver since my life-points are less than yours!” Soon after, Wingweaver's stats rise from 2750/2400 to 5500/2400! Yolei then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “Finally, I play my White Veil spell card!” Just then Wingweaver becomes pure sickly white with evil glowing violet eyes. Yolei then yells out, with a cold sly grin, “Now, Wingweaver, destroys his Neos with White Angel's Light!” As Wingweaver prepares to launch its white light attack, Yolei says, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to my White Veil, all of your spell and trap cards on gone!”
 
Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Sorry, four-eyes, I play my Darkness Veil trap card!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Darkness Veil trap card and it turns Neos black with red glowing eyes.
 
Yolei exclaims, stunned, “Not that fucking trap card!”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “Sorry, dweeb, but that's the way that light bulb shatters! And now, your spell and trap cards are gone!” Yolei loses her Megamorph and White Veil equip spells and Wingweaver's stats are reduced back to 2750/2400 while its colors return to normal.
 
Yolei says, with a cold snarl, “So, what?! Your monster is destroyed!” Wingweaver destroys Neos and Davis gets shocked as he loses 250 life-points, but he doesn't even flinch while Yolei's life-point increase by the same amount he lost thanks to her Deck Master.
 
Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “I play my trap card: Neo-Spacia Road!” Davis' face-down card proves to be a trap card known as Neo-Spacia Road, which has a picture of outer space with a glowing light making a roadway make of light, and Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Since you destroyed Neos in battle, your Battle Phase ends immediately and I get one more card from my deck!” Davis draws one card from his deck, his life-points increase by 500, thanks to Solemn Wishes.
 
Yolei puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 4000
Yolei: 2350
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and yells out, darkly, “My move!” Davis puts a card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “I play my Remove Bomb spell card! I remove the top five cards from my deck from play and for each monster removed, you lose three hundred life-points!” Yolei gasps in horror as Davis draws the top five cards from his deck. He displays them to be Miracle Fusion spell card, Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300/900) monster card, Neo-Spacian Dark Panther (1000/100) monster card, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) monster card, and A Hero Emerges trap card. Davis puts them in his pocket and he says, with a dark sly grin, “Since I removed three of my monsters, you get slammed with nine hundred life-points!” Yolei screams out in pain as she loses 900 life-points. Davis puts another card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “Next, I play my Burial from a Different Dimension! Now, I can return up to three monsters removed from play to my graveyard.” Davis takes his Neo-Spacian Glow Moss, Neo-Spacian Dark Panther, and Elemental Hero Bladedge monster cards from his pocket, put them into his graveyard, and Davis says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, dork, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! This card allows me to use any spell card in the graveyard! So, I choose my Miracle Contact spell card! So, I return Neos, Dark Panther, and Glow Moss from my grave back to my deck to unite them together!” The three named cards come out of Davis' graveyard and Elemental Hero Neos, Dark Panther, and Glow Moss appear on the field as a bright light comes from the sky. Davis then calls out, darkly, “Now, Neos! Dark Panther! Glow Moss! Miracle Triple Contact Fusion!” As the three monster cards are returned and reshuffled them into Davis' deck, the three monsters leap into the light, and a bright silver and black glow comes onto the field. Davis puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk and yells out, “Now, dork, I summon Elemental Hero Chaos Neos!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Chaos Neos (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis then displays a coin in his right hand and he says, with a dark sly grin, “And I play his special ability! Now, I flip this coin and based on the number of times that it comes out heads, it will determine his special ability!” Davis flips the coin three times and it comes out heads three times. Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “Bad news for you, dork! Since it came out heads three times, all of your monsters are goners!”
 
Yolei calls out in disbelief, “You've got be kidding me!”
 
Davis says, with a dark snarl, “Does this look like a joke?! Neos, pal, do your stuff!” Chaos Neos fires streams of silver and black lightning on the two monsters and they scream out as they are destroyed. Davis then says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my R-Righteous Justice spell card! With this card, I can destroy a number of spell and trap cards based on the number of Elemental Heroes on the field! Since I have one, say goodbye to your face-down!”
 
Yolei's face-down card, Widespread Ruin trap card, is destroyed and Yolei exclaims, in disbelief, “No, I can't lose! I've got Destiny on my side!”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Neos, show this bitch what I feel about her so called `Destiny'! End this with Chaos Judgment!” Chaos Neos fires a sphere of silver and black energy right at Yolei directly and she screams out in extreme pain and agony as the energy and dark electric energy rip into her as she loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 4000
Yolei: 0
 
With the end of the duel, Yolei's smoking, burnt, and battered form falls to the ground on her back and Yolei falls into unconsciousness as the final holograms, the chains, and the storm clouds fade away. Ken goes over and picks up her unconscious form gently.
 
Davis tells Ken, solemnly, “Sorry about that, Ken.”
 
Ken tells Yolei, with a weak smile, “It's okay, Davis. Yolei would rather be bashed into the ground rather than be used as a puppet for some freak.”
 
Hawkmon says, with a nod, “That's Yolei in a nutshell.” After Ken takes the unconscious Yolei away, JP and Takuya roughly throw Koji onto the ground as he starts to wake up.
 
Koji groans out, “What?”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sly smile, “About time that you woke up, dweeb!” Koji immediately gets into a sitting position and finds that he is surrounded by our `darkened' heroes and heroines.
 
Koji shouts out, coldly, “What in the hell is the meaning of this?!”
 
Rei states, with a dark sly smile, “What do you think, dork?!”
 
Rika says, with a dark plain tone, “It's time for you to pay for trying to brainwash two of our friends, Nyoko and Melissa, dweeb!”
 
Koichi walks up, displays a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, and he says, with a dark sly smirk, “Allow me to take care of this dork for you!”
 
Koji thinks in his mind, horrified, “Koichi, what have they done to you? They must have messed with your mind the same way that Cherubimon did when you were Duskmon! Well, whatever they did, I will undo it!”
 
Tommy says, with a dark sly grin, “The choice is up to you, dweeb! Duel or get pounded into the ground!”
 
Kira cracks his knuckles and yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Please say that it is the second one! It will be our pleasure to pound you!”
 
Koji says, with a cold snarl, “Fine! I'll duel, but I won't lose!”
 
Takuya says, with a snap of his fingers and a dark nasty tone, “Don't count on it asshole!” Soon after, Sakura throws him a duel disk and sticks her tongue at him in a dark nasty manner. Koji attached the duel disk to his left wrist, puts his dueling deck into his duel disk, and prepares to duel as he and Koji activate their duel disks.
 
Koichi takes one card from his deck and yells out, darkly, “One more thing, `Koji', we need to choose our Deck Masters for this duel. So, I choose my Double Coston!” Soon after, Double Coston (1700/1650) appears by Koichi's right side.
 
Koji takes a card from his deck and yells out, coldly, “And I choose my Kaiser Sea Horse!” Soon after, Kaiser Sea Horse (1700/1650) comes to Koji's right side. Their duel disks have their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” the two brothers yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Score:
Koichi: 4000
Koji: 4000
 
Koichi draws one card from his deck and he says, with a sly smirk, “Before we start, we need to get the proper setting for this type of duel.” Soon after, Koichi's body is covered in a dark violet and black aura and the whole field is covered in shadows.
 
Koji says, with a cold serious tone, “This is another Shadow Game!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark nasty tone, “Obviously, dweeb!” Zoe then goes into Takuya's arms and he gently embraces her. Just then black shackles with the golden Millennium Symbol around the center appear around Koji's and Koichi's necks and upper arms.
 
Koichi says, with a dark sly grin, “Confused, dweeb? This is the really simple! Every time that you and I lose life-points, we get shocked!”
 
Koji says, with a cold serious tone, “Koichi, have you gone out of your mind?!”
 
Koichi tells Koji, with a dark serious tone, “No, you are if you think that you are my real brother! You are just some white freak version of him that's about to be crushed!” Koichi then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “First, I play effect of my Deck Master! Since I'm summoning a Dark Monster, I can summon this one without a sacrifice! So, I play my Jinzo in attack mode!” Soon after, Jinzo (2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Koichi says, with a dark sly smirk, “As long as he is on the field, all trap cards are useless!” Koichi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Well, for you, I play my spell card Amplifier! With this equip spell, when I give it to Jinzo, I can play as many trap cards as I want!” Koichi puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “So, I think that you know what these are!”
 
Ami says, amazed, “He is quite good.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Yes, a flawless play. Jinzo and Amplifier combo on the first turn. This dork doesn't stand a chance.”
 
Koji draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move!”
 
Koichi puts a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Not before I play my Imperial Order trap card!” Soon after, Koichi's face-down card is revealed to be the Imperial Order continuous trap card and Koichi says, with a dark sly smile, “Now, as long as this card remains in play, any and all spell cards are rendered useless, but that's not true for my trap cards!” Koichi pushes a button on his duel disk and he yells out, darkly, “Because I play Anti-Curse Charm trap card!” Soon after, Koichi's other face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a Goth girl with a silver cross protecting her from a vampire and Koichi says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this trap card, all negate effects of my trap cards are only effect your side of the field and all negate effects meant only for me are negated!”
 
Koji states, with a shocked tone, “What?!”
 
Koichi says, with a dark sly grin, “Sorry, but that's the way to cookie crumbles, dweeb! However, during every Draw Phase as long as this trap remains on the field, you get an extra card during your Draw Phase along with an extra card when I play this trap!”
 
Koji draws one more card from his deck and he thinks in his mind, worriedly, “This is not good! Thanks to Koichi's combos, my spell and trap cards have been totally made useless! I can't win with monsters alone! I need to find a way to get my spells and traps back!” Koji puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I place one monster face-down and end my turn!” A hologram of a face-down monster comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Koichi draws one card from his deck and calls out, “Now, since my Standby Phase has come, I usually would pay seven hundred life-points to keep Imperial Order in play, but since my other trap is on the field, the effect is negated.” Koichi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Pot of Greed spell card! This gives me two more cards from my deck!” Koichi draws two more cards from his deck, he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play my Fiend's Sanctuary! And I get one Metal Fiend Token on the field!” Soon after, a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Koichi then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I sacrifice my Fiend Token and play my Deck Master's ability, again! So, I only need one sacrifice in order to summon my Cosmo Queen in attack mode!” Metal Fiend Token vanishes from the field as Cosmo Queen comes to the field in attack mode. Koichi shouts out, darkly, “Now, Jinzo, attack that fake's Jinzo with Cyber Energy Shock!” Jinzo fires a sphere of dark pink energy at the face-down monster, which is revealed to be The Unhappy Maiden (0/100) in defense mode.
 
Koji tells Koichi, coldly, “When you attack the Unhappy Maiden and defeat her in battle, her ability ends your Battle Phase automatically!”
 
Koichi puts the last two cards in his hand in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a dark snort, “I don't need you to tell how the card works! Just go, dweeb!”
 
Current Score:
Koichi: 4000
Koji: 4000
 
Koji thinks, worriedly, “Damn! He is getting worse! I had better work fast to save him from the darkness!” Koji draws two cards from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “I special summon my Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Koji then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Since that was a special summon, I play my Anchor Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, Anchor Knight (1500/600) comes to the field in attack mode. Koji discards three cards from his hand, including a spell card known as White Night's Upgrade, with a picture of white energy upgrading a Machine King, to the graveyard, and he says, with a cold serious tone, “Next, I play his ability! By discarding three cards from my hand, you lose six hundred life-points for each card!” Just then Anchor Knight fires its anchors at Koichi, they tear into his uniform and scratch him, and he then gets shocked as he loses 1800 life-points, but he doesn't even winch in pain. Koji asks, concerned, “Doesn't that hurt at all?”
 
Koichi pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, darkly, “Not as much as this card is! I play my trap card: Vignette Justice!” Koichi's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of gang attacking a gangster attacking an innocent person with a knife. Koichi says, darkly, “Thanks to this card, you receive the same damage as I just did when I lose life-points from an effect of an opponent's card!” Just then Koji yells out in pain as he is shocked by dark electric energy as he loses 1800 life-points.
 
Koji says, with a cold serious tone, “Well, I discarded my White Night's Upgrade! When it is in the graveyard, I can remove it from play to increase one Machine's monsters attack power by value of its defense points!” Soon after, the card is removed from Koji's graveyard, he puts it into his pocket, and Cyber Dragon's stats 2100/1600 to 3700/1600! Koji then yells out, “Cyber Dragon, attack Jinzo with Strident Blast!” Cyber Dragon fires its attack, vaporizes Jinzo, and Koichi gets shocked as he loses 1300 life-points, but he doesn't cry out at all. Koji puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, cold plain tone in his voice, “Without Jinzo, I can use my trap cards, so, I end my turn with this!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon's stats return back to 2100/1600!
 
Current Score:
Koichi: 900
Koji: 2200
 
Koichi draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, darkly, “I play my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Koichi and Koji draw until they have six cards in their hands. Koichi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “Now, I play my Black Luster Ritual!” Koichi discards his Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) monster card to the graveyard, he puts another card on his duel disk, and he yells out, “I discard my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon to summon Black Luster Soldier!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Koichi puts a card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Axe of Despair spell card! This card gives my Black Luster Soldier an extra grand in attack power!” Black Luster Soldier's stats rise from 3000/2500 to 4000/2500, Koichi pushes a button on his duel disk, and he calls out, darkly, “Finally, I play my face-down card! Darkness Veil!” Koichi's final face-down card is revealed to be the Darkness Veil trap card and he says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this card, when my Black Luster Soldier attacks, all spell and trap cards on your side of the field are gone and you lose four hundred life-points per card!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier becomes pitch black with red glowing eyes.
 
Koji shouts out, stunned, “It can't be!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “It be, dork! Now, Koichi, get rid of this dweeb and bring the real Koji back to us!”
 
Koichi yells out, with a dark serious tone, “You heard Takuya, Soldier! Darkness Luster Blade Slash!” Black Luster Soldier slices Anchor Knight in half, destroying Koji's Negate Attack trap card, and Koji yells out in extreme pain and agony as he is shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as he loses 2900 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Koichi: 900
Koji: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the shadows, the shackles, and the final dueling hologram fade away as Koji's unconscious form falls to the ground on his stomach.
 
Koichi thinks in his mind, solemnly, “I'm sorry that I had to do that to you, brother, but like when I was Duskmon, I had to do it to save you from that madman, Sartorius. I hope that you will forgive me one day.”
 
Tommy yells out, with a dark excited tone, “Way to go, Koichi!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sly smile, “That's another friend back on our side!” As the group starts to celebrate the defeat of the mind-controlled Yolei and Koji, Sailor Eclipse looks up to their right side and she sees in SOL controlled Sailor Light Star hovering in the air with a cold plain tone on her face. Soon after, she teleports away while Sailor Heaven Star and the Warrior of Light comes up to her.
 
Sailor Heaven Star whispers to Sailor Eclipse, “It was Celeste, wasn't it?”
 
Sailor Eclipse gives a slight look of surprise and she asks, “You sensed her?”
 
The Warrior of Light shakes his head and he whispers, plainly, “No. We just felt her . . . in our hearts. Do you think that's weird Serena-onne-chan?”
 
Sailor Eclipse whispers to the Warrior of Light, with a dark nervous tone, “No, not really.”
 
Sailor Heaven Star asks Sailor Eclipse, in a whisper, “Do you know something about Celeste that we don't, Serena?”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, with a bit of a dark nervous tone, “No, Jade. I know as much about her as you do.”
 
Sailor Heaven Star isn't convinced, but she says, with a shrug, “Okay.”
 
Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Oh man! I wish that I didn't have to lie to Jade and Jordy like that, but if I told them the truth, they might go on a rampage and get into trouble trying to get her back from that freak of nature! I just wish I knew when the right time to tell them is. But don't worry, you, two, I will get your future daughter back. I saved my daughter from evil once before and I can save yours!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines prepare to move the two former members of the SOL into the redesigned dorm room in the Slifer Red dorm to heal them.
 
(Back at the `White Dorm'; a short time later)
 
Inside of the Sartorius' private room, we find Celeste facing Sartorius with his back turned to her, looking at his Tarot cards, and listening to the report that Celeste has about what happened with Yolei and Koji. The rest of the SOL leadership is with her since Celeste used her own special healing powers to restore all of them back to normal and full strength.
 
Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “So, Miss Inoue and Mister Minamoto has left us?”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, Master Sartorius. The nonbelievers beat them in two ruthless Shadow Games and defeated them.”
 
Lita says, with a cold serious tone, “Not only that, but they have brand new Sailor Scouts on their side!”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “Yes, Miss Kino. With the additional powers of two Astral Sailor Scouts and the two Treasured Era Sailor Scouts give the nonbelievers even more power than ever.”
 
Mihoshi asks Sartorius, “Master Sartorius, what do we do against them?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “Right now, there is nothing we can do against them. All of you need some rest. Please do so and I shall see what fate can tell us in this matter.”
 
Darien says, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, sir.” Soon after, the group of SOL members, including Celeste, head off and leave Sartorius in his private quarters alone.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, a bit worriedly, “The powers of the darkness that the nonbelievers weld are growing stronger with each passing duel and as long as they weld it, they are able to block my ability to see into the future and what fate has in store for us! However, I know that the power of Light will find a way through their `dark veil'. They can't stop Destiny. No one can!” Sartorius puts six cards on the table in three piles and he finds that it is pitch black The Moon Tarot card beside The Lovers card, the pitch black The Fool Tarot besides The Sun Tarot card, and The High Priestess Tarot card besides The Warrior Tarot card, a card depicting a man with a sword and shield fighting against something. Sartorius thinks in his mind, with a curious tone, “Ah! The Warrior, similar to the Balance and Temperance Tarot, telling of a person living a life of battle and aggression, but they only fight when they have purpose. Yes, this card is the one that represents the `Chosen Hanyou' himself, Inuyasha! So, Destiny might be telling me the key to defeating Inuyasha, Serena, and Jaden might lie in those they care about most. Miss Higurashi, Mister Shields, and Miss Rhodes . . . Maybe I should explore this further.”
 
Just then he winches in pain and a voice similar to his own, but kinder and gentler, yells out, “No! I won't allow you!”
 
Sartorius says to himself, quietly, “Shut up, you fool. This is the only way to save mankind.”
 
Sartorius winches in pain and the voice says, “I'll stop you!”
 
Sartorius says, with a silent growl, “No one can stop destiny, you fool.”
 
Just then Sartorius growls in pain and the voice tells him, with a determined tone, “Wrong! I know some children that can do just that! I may not be able to stop you, but I know that THEY can!” Sartorius' body is engulfed in a sickly white aura and he growls and groans in pain. Soon after, Sartorius' eyes grow wide and then close as the sickly white aura fades away. When Sartorius' opens his eyes, his expression has totally changed.
 
Sartorius says, in a kind and gentler version of his voice, “I did it, but I don't have much time.” Sartorius looks to seven boxes on the white marble table and he says, “I need to get these to them before it is too late.”
 
(Dusk at Duel Academy; In Duel Academy's harbor)
 
In the harbor at Academy Island, we find Yolei, wearing an female Obelisk Blue uniform, and Koji, wearing a male Obelisk Blue blazer under his regular dark blue shirt, blue jeans, and white and blue sneakers, by the lighthouse in the harbor with Yolei sitting down and Koji standing by the lighthouse. Both of them had solemn looks on their expressions. Yolei and Koji soon after learned from the rest of our heroes and heroines about the Silver Millennium, the Silver and Golden Alliances, the Moon Kingdom, the Treasured Era, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, Yusuke and his adventures as a Spirit Detective, the Frontier Digidestined and their Legendary Warrior Spirits, the Juraians, and all of the information that they needed to know about the current situation. They were amazed to learn what they learned, but they were horrified to learn their roles in the Society of Light.
 
Yolei thinks in her mind, horrified, “How could I let this happen?! How could I allow that madman to get access to the Digi-World like that? Now, both the Real and Digital World are threatened even more than before! And I helped him! How can I call myself a Digidestined, a protector of both worlds?”
 
Koji slams his right fist into the wall, slightly injuring it, and he thinks in his mind, angered tone in his voice, “Damn it! How could I let him control me like that?! Help him enslave innocent Digimon? And I nearly had my twin brother put under that asshole's mind-control along with my friends!” He looks at his D-Tector, restored to normal, and he thinks, solemnly and angrily, “I misused the power of the Warrior of Light, Lobomon and KendoGarurumon, and I nearly murdered Jade Truesdale in cold blood! How can I call myself a Legendary Warrior after all of the terrible things that I did?”
 
Just then Hawkmon flies down besides Yolei and Yolei states, surprised, “Hawkmon?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Yolei?” Yolei and Koji look to the source to see Davis, Kari, TK, Ken, Cody, their five Digimon partners, Veemon, Gatomon, Patamon, Wormmon, and Armadillomon, and the Frontier Digidestined, including their two newest members, Sammy Tsukino and Blair Flanagan, walking up to them with Serena Tsukino, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Amara Ten'ou, Hotaru Tomoe, Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, and Bastion Misawa with them.
 
Yolei asks them, “What are all of you doing here?”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “What do you think, Yolei?”
 
Kari tells her, with a kind smile, “We're here to check up on you and make sure that you are okay.”
 
Yolei asks, stunned, “You were worried about me?”
 
TK tells Yolei, with a kind tone, “Why wouldn't we be worried about you, Yolei?”
 
Yolei says, solemnly, “After all of the terrible things that I did and helping that monster get access to the Digital World.”
 
Davis tells Yolei, with a serious tone, “No way, Yolei! You shouldn't blame yourself for anything that you did under that asshole's control.”
 
Kari says, with a nod, “Dai-chan is right, Yolei. Personally, I know how you feel. I felt it was my fault that all of you were under the control of that jerk and I couldn't forgive myself. Even through I know that demon in human clothing was controlling my mind and emotions, I can't help to feel guilty even now, but I know that Davis and the others are right.”
 
Ken goes over to Yolei and he tells her, with a loving smile, “Kari and Davis are right, Yolei. I felt the same way while I was under that monster's control. Yolei, you weren't you when you did those horrible things. I know that the Yolei I know and love would never do those horrible things.”
 
Yolei asks, surprised, “You still love me?”
 
Ken tells Yolei, with a loving smile, “I always will, Yolei.” A few tears of happiness come from Yolei's eyes and she passionately kisses Ken on the lips.
 
The Frontier Digidestined goes over to Koji and Koichi tells Koji, “Koji, we feel the same way. It wasn't your fault what you did under that monster's control.”
 
Koji says, with a snarl, “How can I not blame myself? I nearly murdered someone, Jade Truesdale, in cold blood.”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “Do you think you are the only that feels that way, kid. Remember, I nearly helped in that same deed. And I can't help rage against that asshole for what he made me do while he using me as his little puppet. But you can't let that jerk take your resolve away.”
 
Takuya tells Koji, with a nod, “Amara's right, Koji. You can't let that asshole get you down like that.”
 
Zoe says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! He's got to pay for his crimes!”
 
Koji says, with a serious tone, “Not without you, you aren't!”
 
Yolei releases from the kiss with Ken and she says, with a serious tone, “Same here! I'm not going to let that asshole get away with what he made me do!”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “We thought that you might say that.” Soon after, Serena summons the Black Crystal into her two hands and it shimmers with a black and dark violet light.
 
Hotaru tells the two of them, with a kind tone, “We have to warn you that when you accept the dark power of the Black Crystal within you, there is no turning back.”
 
Koji says, with a serious tone, “I don't care! That monster turned me against my friends and my brother and tried to bring them into his cult!”
 
Yolei says, with a serious tone, “Same here! That ass is going to lure that Yolei Inoue isn't going to be used like someone's puppet and not get their nuts kicked in!”
 
TK says, with a sly grin, “Same old, Yolei!”
 
Serena tells Yolei and Koji, with a nod, “Okay, you, two, then place your hands on the Black Crystal.” Soon after, Yolei and Koji go over to Serena, then put their hands over the Black Crystal, and the two of them groan out in pain as they glow dark violet color as the Darkness of Salvation from the Black Crystal goes into them. They struggle for a few moments, but soon, the two of them glow in a black light that engulfs the whole harbor soon after.
 
(In the cave holding the Millennium Stone; during the early evening hours)
 
Within the mysterious cave holding the Millennium Stone, we find Jesse Anderson, Rini, in her older `mutated' form like Wicked Lady, Jun Motomiya, Molly Baker, and Renamon. They are discussing about what happened thus far.
 
Jesse asks Jun, curiously, “Jun, what do you think that we should do?”
 
Rini says, with a serious tone, “Jesse is right, Aunt Jun. Even through she doesn't know about me, Celeste knows about you, Molly, and Jesse.”
 
Jun tells Rini, with a shrug, “I wish that I knew, Rini. Like I said, we might be forced to reveal ourselves earlier than we thought.”
 
Molly asks Jun, curiously, “Don't you think that we should tell them?! You know, about the real truth about Sartorius and the Light of Destruction.” Just then a crystal orb within the cave comes to life and everyone looks at it, displaying a scene of the forest areas near the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Renamon says, plainly, “Something tells me that someone beat us to it, Molly.”
 
Rini asks Renamon, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Renamon says, with a sly smile, “You will see. Just keep watch over the orb.” As the group continues to look over the orb, they are wondering what they will see happen.
 
(A short time soon after; In front of the Slifer Red dorms)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorms, a bright light comes from the forest nearby and it is so bright that the whole of the Slifer Red dorm is being light up. Soon after, Jaden, Syrus, Tyranno, Blair, Hotaru, Kira, Naruto, Hinata, Davis, Kari, Washu, Sasami, and Ryoko, wearing their uniforms/full clothing come out of the various rooms of the Slifer Red dorm and into the open.
 
Tyranno yells out, amazed, “Sam Hill! What is with this light show?”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “You are asking me?!”
 
Hinata asks, confused, “What is this?”
 
Kira says, seriously, “I don't know, Hinata. But I sense a powerful force coming from it.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Hey, everyone!” Soon after, the rest of our heroes and heroines, including Yolei and Koji, arrive on the scene, but Yolei and Koji are sporting radical new dark looks.
 
Yolei's `dark look' has her violet hair become pitch black with dark violet highlights, her lips are pitch black, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become a black and blue version with all the areas that was white is now pitch black on her uniform, she has dark blue gloves similar to Alexis Rhodes' gloves on her hands, pitch black colored fingernails with the Crest of Sincerity in dark green on the fingernails on her left hand and the Crest of Love in dark red in the fingernails of her right hand, and she has black high-heeled boots on her feet.
 
Koji's `dark look' has his black hair gain dark red highlights, he has black spiked choker around his neck, his male Obelisk Blue blazer is pitch black in color, he has black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with a matching black belt, and dark blue sneakers.
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Whoa! What is with the light show?”
 
Washu says, with a serious tone, “I don't know, but I sense a strong life-force coming from it.”
 
Ayeka asks, curiously, “Are you sure, Washu?”
 
Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah, she is. I can sense it, too.”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “Same here.”
 
Jordan asks, with a perplexed tone, “But who is it?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice, with a kind and gentle tone, “I think that you know who I am.”
 
Hikari yells out, with a dark angered tone, “I know that damn voice!” Soon after, Sartorius, floating in mid-air a bit, appears before them.
 
Kira yells out, with a dark angered tone, “It's Sartorius!”
 
Rei calls out, with a dark angered tone, “What the fuck are you doing here asshole?!”
 
Amara says, with a dark serious tone, “Doesn't matter! He is leaving right now!”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark angered tone, “Same here, girlfriend!” Soon after, Jasmine and Mindy give off glows of demonic energy from their bodies.
 
Katina says, surprised, “They are giving off demonic energy!”
 
Tenchi yells out, stunned, “No way!” Soon after, Jasmine and Mindy gain black and crimson blood red highlights in their hair, dark violet eyes, dark blue demonic markings on their faces, and dark violet claws similar to Inuyasha's claws.
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “Whoa! These girls are half-demons now! I can smell it!”
 
TK says, seriously, “They aren't the only ones!” TK's body is engulfed in a bright red demonic aura, his hair becomes dark violet in color with black and dark blue highlights on it, dark red demonic markings on his face that look similar to Native American ritual war paint, and his eyes are dark ruby red eyes.
 
Matt yells out, shocked, “Whoa! TK!”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “Jasmine and Mindy are Yu-Zen and Takeru Takashi is a Yu-zoku now! I can see it!” TK sprouts some black angel wings from his back and the three new half-demons prepare to attack.
 
Mindy yells out, with a dark demonic tone, “Okay, asshole, give back our friends!”
 
Jasmine calls out, with a dark demonic serious tone, “Right now!” TK, Jasmine, and Mindy attack Sartorius but all of them go right through him and land into the bushes on the other side.
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Hotaru yells out, stunned, “They went right through him!”
 
Kuwabara says, flabbergasted, “Like he is some kind of ghost!”
 
Miroku says, looking at his eyes, “Wait a minute! Look at his eyes!”
 
Inuyasha says, with an annoyed tone, “What's with looking into that asshole's eyes?!”
 
Miroku tells Inuyasha, “If you will look Inuyasha, this is not the same Sartorius that we know and loath.” Everyone looks at Sartorius' eyes and they are surprised to see a kind and gentle look rather than an evil and cold look from his eyes.
 
Amara says, in a dark serious tone, “He's right! His eyes! They're different along with his aura.”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “Yes, I can't sense any of that damn negative aura that we sensed before.”
 
Kari thinks in her mind, “He looks so gentle. Like he can't hurt a fly and there is no evil and malice coming from him.”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, seriously, “Rei is right. I can't sense any of that fucking negative aura from him.”
 
Melody sniffs the air around Sartorius and she says, seriously, “The fire miko is right. I can't smell of that foul aura around him.”
 
Sesshomaru, Koga, and the wolf demon tribe arrive on the scene and Koga yells out, angrily, “Is this the asshole that brainwashed Kagome?!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a perplexed tone, “We're not sure.”
 
Koga calls out, annoyed, “What do you mean you are not sure, dog?!”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone, “That's because he does not hold the same evil aura that the Sartorius that we have seen before.”
 
Ayame asks, curiously, “What does that mean?”
 
Serena decides to take a chance and steps forward towards Sartorius while Jasmine, Mindy, and TK come back to the others causing Rei to yell out, seriously, “Hey, Meatball Head, what the hell are you doing?!”
 
Naruto calls out, in a dark serious tone, “Yeah, sis, this asshole is dangerous!”
 
Serena tells Naruto, with a dark plain tone, “This isn't the same asshole that we loath, Naruto. If was trying something, he would have done so, but the Sartorius that we know wouldn't be stupid enough to face all of us without a good reason.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Serena has a point, but I still don't trust him.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark strong tone, “I agree, Sasuke! We can't just that freak!”
 
Sartorius says, with a kind and gentle tone, “I don't blame you for not trusting me after all that's happen.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “His tone is different too. It is so kind and gentle like his eyes.”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “No damn kidding, you jerk! Now, what do you want here?!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark serious tone, “Now, start talking before we send you packing for all that you did!”
 
Sartorius says, with a kind and gentle tone, “I have come here in an Astral form or in the form of my spirit because I couldn't risk the Light getting out while in my body. Please you must stop the Light before it destroys all life.”
 
Davis gives a perplexed expression and Ryoko yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Hold up, pal! I thought that you were the one spreading this damn Light!”
 
Jaden then says, with a dark serious tone, “Unless . . . what Sarina told Serena, Aster, and the rest of us were true!”
 
Tai asks, curiously, “What are you talking about?”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Yeah, what's up, Jay?” Soon after, Serena, Jaden, and the others explained what happened when they dueled Sarina and her allies in the virtual world.
 
When they were done, Yolei asks, perplexed, “Wait! Are you saying that Sartorius' sister says that her brother is possessed by this evil Light of Destruction that split his soul in two?”
 
Rika says, looking at Sartorius, “And I think that's the absolute truth. This Sartorius isn't showing off any of the evil that the Sartorius that we know and loath does.”
 
Takara says, with a nod of her head, “Rika's right. He doesn't give off that same negative vibe.”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “I see that my sister has explained what has happened to me.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, with an angered tone, “You expect us to believe that?!”
 
Sartorius tells Inuyasha, with a kind and gentle tone, “After what I did to the person that you care about, the `Chosen Duelist', Kagome Higurashi, I am not surprised of your anger and rage towards me and I feel that it is justified.”
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “Damn straight!”
 
Sango tells Inuyasha, with a serious tone, “Inuyasha, this isn't time.”
 
Serena asks her friends, “What do you think?”
 
Ami says, with a dark logical tone, “Well, this doesn't seem like the `Evil Sartorius' that we know of.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Ami is right. He doesn't show the signs of evil that the `Evil Sartorius' that we loath.”
 
Serena asks Jade, curiously, “What do you think?”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “I don't trust that asshole after what he did to Jordy, but it doesn't mean that I won't be open to discussion.”
 
Jordan nods his head and he says, with a dark serious tone, “Same here, but I won't trust him, Serena-onne-chan.”
 
Davis tells Sartorius, with a dark serious tone, “Okay, Sartorius, you got our attention!”
 
Jaden then says, adding to Davis' statement with a dark serious tone, “All right, Sartorius, you have our attention! Start explaining your side of the story and we'll see if we believe you or not!”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, in his kind and gentle tone, “Thank you, Jaden Yuki. My story being a long time ago when I was just a child, my sister, Sarina, and I were alone in the world. We were hated and rived because of the great powers that we held, including my ability to foretell the future. However, I knew that we would be saved one day, thanks to my power to see into the future, and soon after Aster's father disappeared, we were taken in by Aster and we became the greatest friends. And I knew that I could tell him my darkest secret. I looked deeper into my future and found a dark fate in front of me. I would become the avatar of a great evil power and I knew that Aster was one of the people that would be my salvation, but I also knew of others that would be pivotal in this battle, which would be for the destiny of the universe. I didn't know until my destiny of evil came to pass. One day, a mysterious strange came to me, I was a modest fortune teller at the time and people come to me a lot to know their future. When I looked into the man's future, I saw a dark and gloomy filled with evil and when I had given him my answer, he gave me a card for payment for my services. It was a Duel Monster's card, very rare, one of a kind even, and I felt a strange power come from it. And in my curiosity, I couldn't help to take it, but it would be the greatest mistake of my life. Within me, the evil light found the perfect host with all of the pain and sorrow of my past. All of the good in me was suppressed while the evil power created an evil avatar that would spread evil veil across the world and then the universe.”
 
Miroku asks, curiously, “The Light of Destruction?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a nod, “Indeed. It is an ancient evil power as old as time itself and it has been coming to Earth for many millennia. And when it arrives on Earth, it beings nothing, but chaos and pure destruction in its wake because it is the most evil of powers even known. Its only purpose is to destroy all darkness in the universe and thus destroy the balance of life, ending all life in the universe. The Light of Destruction comes from a rare celestial phenomenon known as a white hole, which is obvious white version of a black hole in space, but unlike a black hole that draws in energy, the white hole sends out energy, like a celestial volcano, bursting with light. But like a volcano's magma, this light was dangerous. It tipped the balance of light and darkness in the universe and soon enough, this energy gained intelligence and its cravings for power grew and grew.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “So, the Light of Destruction is a living being?”
 
Luna and Atremis and Luna says, with a serious tone, “Of a sort, Ami. You see, throughout history, the Light of Destruction has caused nothing, but chaos and destruction for this planet when its evil white light `connects' with Earth. In fact, look at any major natural disaster or any power-hungry dictator, like Joseph Stalin from Russia, Adolf Hitler from Germany, or even the Japanese warlords of 1920s to the end of World War II, owe their rise to power from the Light of Destruction because it gave them the ability to influence so many people.”
 
Kari says, with a serious tone, “Like what happened to me and others when we fell under its control!”
 
Yeshua comes forward and he says, in a monotone voice, “Indeed, Miss Kamiya.” Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “Yeshua, it is finally an honor through both of us wish the circumstance were different.”
 
Yeshua says, with a flat monotone voice, “Indeed.”
 
Rei yells at Yeshua, with annoyed tone “Wait a minute! Yeshua, you know about the Light of Destruction?”
 
Sartorius tells Alexis, “Indeed, he does, Miss Hino. You see, he is one of two entities that's the Light of Destruction's `mortal' enemy.” All of our heroes and heroines, except for Hiei, Kurama, and Katina, gaps in shock.
 
Yusuke exclaims to Yeshua, pretty annoyed tone, “Hold up! Did you know the truth about Sartorius and this `Light of Destruction' all along?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and says, plainly, “Yes, I did. The Light of Destruction has met on many occasions through history when it arrived on Earth. The reason that I'm the guardian deity of this planet and bearer of the powers of light and darkness as well as the ability to alter destiny is to combat the Light of Destruction and keep the balance of life stable on Earth. You see, the Light of Destruction seeks to destroy all darkness in the universe and remake the universe in its image, praising it, but as many of you know, if all darkness in the universe is gone, the light shall show follow and all life will writher away.”
 
Jaden says, in a serious tone, “That's what Aquos and the other Neo-Spacians told me.”
 
Yeshua nods his head and says, in a plain and logical tone, “Yes, they know well of the Light of Destruction. Neo-Space is the representation of balance of the universe and Neo-Spacians are the warriors of balance, but they couldn't act alone. They need someone of a strong heart and soul with the ability and power to see into the world of the monster spirits since they are monsters themselves in order to act in short a partner. That's why they chose you, their legends foretold of your coming and that you would be one of the six with the power to restore balance to the universe.”
 
Serena asks Yeshua, in a serious tone, “Fine! But why didn't you tell us the truth about Sartorius when we first met?”
 
Yeshua asks, in a plain tone, “Would have it made a difference?”
 
Serena exclaims, in a dark serious tone, “Damn well it would!”
 
Yeshua tells Serena, in a plain tone, “You misunderstand me, princess. Would have it made any difference to you?” Serena gets a confused look and then manages to figure out what Yeshua meant.
 
Serena then says, solemnly, “I . . . I'm not sure . . . I'm not sure I would have believed it . . .”
 
Sartorius tells Serena, in his kind and gentle tone, “And you are not to blame for that, your majesty. For what the Light has done in my identity, your reactions would have been most understandable.”
 
Keiko asks Sartorius, “Wait! You told us that Yeshua was one of two forces that are the Light of Destruction's enemy, but is the other force the Darkness of Salvation?”
 
Sartorius tells Keiko, with a nod, “Yes, Miss Yukimura. The power of the Darkness of Salvation has existed as long as the Light of Destruction and it has fought the Light of Destruction since the start of time in order to protect the universe from its evil veil. During the Treasured Era, it became focused in Sailor Heaven Star and her sister, Sailor Dark Star, to aid to defend The Treasured Era from its wrath. But in the end, it took Heaven Star and Hell Star to become Sailor Celestial Darkness and Aurora and Dark Star to become Sailor Chaos Star with the added power of the Imperium Silver Moon Crystal from the very first Sailor Moon, Selene, the guardian deity of the Moon Kingdom, when she was a mortal like you and me.” Sartorius then summons seven black boxes around him and gives them to Davis, Serena, Jaden, Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, and Kira.
 
Kira asks, perplexed, “What are these?”
 
Sartorius says, in a plain tone, “These are the keys to the Misgarth satellite. I am not strong enough to fight the Light on my own, so, I knew that only you can keep them safe. I need for you to make fakes of these keys in order to confuse the Light and my evil side. Only the Chosen Duelists are strong enough to protect these keys from my evil side and the Light. Give one of them to Aster Phoenix and the rest are to be kept by the rest of the Chosen Duelists not under the control of the Light. Plus, you must rescue Kagome Higurashi from the Light no matter what it takes.”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Damn right, we will!”
 
Sartorius tells Inuyasha, “Inuyasha, you are the reincarnation of the great Dog Demon, Taigoku, and the `Chosen Hanyou' with powers similar to the `Chosen Duelists' and the `key' to Miss Higurashi's heart. You are the only one that can free her. You must be the one to duel and no one else, not even other `Chosen Duelists'.”
 
Inuyasha says, with his usual tone, “That's fine by me!”
 
Sartorius says to the group, with a pleading tone, “Now, I plead with you and I beg of you, no matter what, do not return those to me because my evil side will be in control of my body again!”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “What about you?”
 
Sartorius says, seriously, “My fate is unimportant! No matter what it takes you must stop the Light of Destruction! If it becomes necessary, you must do the unthinkable!”
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?! Are you saying that you want us to kill you?!”
 
Sartorius nods his head and he says, seriously, “If that's what it takes to protect all life in the universe, then you must.”
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “You can't mean that!”
 
Sartorius tells Jaden, with a kind tone, “I know that you don't want to because of your kind nature as well as Miss Tsukino's kind nature, but you must understand that my life is unimportant!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “All innocent life is important to me!”
 
Sartorius says, with a solemn tone, “I knew that you would say that Miss Tsukino, but you must understand, I might be beyond salvation.” Sartorius says, with a pleading tone, “You must promise that no matter what happened, you will not let the Light win! Promise me that you will protect this universe and the people of our home!”
 
Just then a familiar evil voice yells out, with an evil angered tone, “That's enough! I won't let you do this, you weak fool!” Just then Sartorius cries out in pain as he is shocked by sickly white electrical power.
 
Our heroes and heroines sense a great evil force and Kuwabara yells out, in a dark serious tone, “That's it! That's the sick aura of the Sartorius that we hate!”
 
The familiar evil voice yells out, with an evil sly tone, “It is nice to know that you continue to remember me.” Just then the evil Sartorius, with the evil and sadistic look in his eyes and expression, appears in the sky above his good counterpart.
 
Kira shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “That's him! That's the evil dude that we know and loathe!”
 
Jade says, with a dark angered tone, “I know that sickening aura anywhere!”
 
Hotaru says, in a worried and serious tone, “Then he must be the Light of Destruction!”
 
The Evil Sartorius yells out, in an evil tone, “Very good, Hotaru Tomoe! I have taken this fool's form and this image, created from this weak fool, in order to bring the glory of the Light to the universe! However, this weak fool has taken away one of the necessary components for the Light's success, my success, but it doesn't matter . . . I have foreseen his betrayal and his fate!” The Evil Sartorius' eyes give off an evil violet glow and Sartorius screams out in pain as he vanishes.
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “Sartorius!”
 
Tenchi says, stunned, “He's gone!”
 
Sasami says, with a horrified tone, “What did you do to him?”
 
The Evil Sartorius replies, with an evil sly grin, “And why do you care for him, your majesty? Just awhile ago, you, all, hated and loathed this weak fool! Why do you defend him?”
 
Serena shouts out, in a dark serious tone, “Because I can see now that the real Sartorius is innocent and it is you, Light of Destruction, that's the real evil that's caused us so much pain and sorrow, including to Sartorius himself by taking over his body to use for your sick purposes! Now, what did you do to Sarina's brother?!”
 
Evil Sartorius tells Serena, “So, what?! It is destiny that this is supposed to happen! Sartorius, the weak fool, saw it himself and he knew that he couldn't escape fate! It was he that was to become my host, my permanent resident, as we, with you, the six Chosen Duelists, bring the glory of the Light to the universe!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a dark annoyed tone, “Not on your life, asshole! We're here to take you down!”
 
Evil Sartorius tells our heroes and heroines, “Ha! All of you shall so see that destiny can't be stopped when you, all, see the light! For now, this weak fool shall pay for his betrayal of the light most dearly and soon after, I will get you and those keys! And not even the Darkness of Salvation can stop me and I know that all of your `darker halves' forged from the Darkness of Salvation can here me! Neither Yeshua nor the Darkness of Salvation can protect the Chosen Duelists and soon, you shall cease to exist with the rest of the darkness in the universe! As for my `weak half', who knows what happened? His fate has been sealed.”
 
Davis yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You're lying!”
 
Evil Sartorius replies, with an evil sly grin, “Am I? That fool should have never tried to stop me and his fate has been permanently sealed.”
 
Serena's expression becomes one of rage and she yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You . . . YOU MONSTER!!” Serena then gets bathed in black and dark violet light and transforms into Sailor Eclipse. Sailor Eclipse leaps at Evil Sartorius and yells out, in a dark angered tone, “You had no right to take his life away from him!”
 
Amara calls out, worriedly, “Kitten, don't!”

Naruto yells out, flabbergasted, “Serena!” Sailor Eclipse gets close to Evil Sartorius and takes a swing at him, but he vanishes into thin air.
 
Hinata calls out, stunned, “He's gone!”
 
Ryoko yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Get back here and fight like a man, coward!”
 
Evil Sartorius' voice booms, with an evil sly tone, “Destiny will dictate my return, but be assured, I will return and I will get those keys back! Destiny in on my side and the whole universe is destined to see the Light! And no one can stop me!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark annoyed tone, “He got away!”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone, “So, that's the Light of Destruction.”
 
Ayame says, fearfully, “So, it is real!”
 
Ginta says, fearfully, “Oh, man! We are in big trouble!”
 
Inuyasha says, with an annoyed tone, “I don't care who or what he is! He is using Kagome like his little puppet and I'm going to send him back to his hellhole where he came from!”
 
Koga says, with a serious tone, “Don't be an idiot, mutt! This is the Light of Destruction we are talking about! One of the most evil forces that the universe has ever known and it is far worse than Naraku can ever be, dog!”
 
Miroku says, with a plain tone, “I hate to admit it, Inuyasha, except for the `dog' part, I have to agree with Koga with this enemy based on his action up to this point.” Soon after, Sailor Eclipse floats down to the ground and transforms back to Serena, who falls to her knees.
 
Hotaru asks Serena, concerned, “Are you okay, Serena-hime?”
 
Serena says, plainly, “I wish that I was Firefly.”
 
Rei asks Serena, “Serena, if this is about Sartorius, none of us knew and weren't sure even after we learned about the Light of Destruction and he doesn't blame us for that.”
 
Serena says, with a solemn tone, “Yes, I know he doesn't. But he was an innocent and I treated him even worse than Beryl. This might seem similar to what happened to Galaxia, but this is a poor innocent person that wanted a normal and quiet life and the Light of Destruction used his painful past to turn him into his . . . meat puppet. And I . . . I promised Sarina with Jaden and Aster that we would save him! What if . . . What if we're too late?! What if I failed Sartorius and his sister?!”
 
Jaden tells Serena, “I'm just as at fault like you, Serena. We never knew and I promised to Sarina along with you.”
 
Naruto tells Serena, with a dark serious tone, “We can't just give up! There is still a chance!”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah, you're right, Naruto.”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, Moon girl! We'll find a way to free Sartorius along with the other victims of that alien freak!”
 
Hiei asks, curiously, “May I ask you how Detective?”
 
Davis replies, nervously, “Well . . . I'm not sure.”
 
Hiei tells Davis, with a serious tone, “The best chance is the Moon Princess' Silver Crystal, but what if it is not strong enough? What do you do then?”
 
Kira yells out, stunned, “What?! Hiei, you are not saying that we should murder him!”
 
Zane says, with a dark serious tone, “You little demon friend there has a point!”
 
Hikari gasps in shock and Serena yells out, stunned, “I can't believe you!”
 
Zane tells Serena, with a dark serious tone, “Look, princess, you have to accept that the world is a harsh and deadly place and everything is not in black or white! I'm no fan of that freak, even if he is innocent, but do you think that the Light of Destruction would keep him alive after what he did?!”
 
Syrus asks, stunned, “Zane, you are not saying that he is dead?!”
 
Zane tells Syrus, with a dark plain tone, “Syi, I am just saying that the Light of Destruction is no idiot and plus, he has Sartorius' body, why keep his soul intact? Even if he is alive, do this princess really think that her Silver Crystal is powerful enough to save Sartorius? We might have the powers of the Darkness of Salvation on our side, but it doesn't mean that we can save every single person out there!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, I'm not going to give up hope!”
 
Zane says, with a dark serious tone, “Will you risk the whole world and universe to save one person? Sartorius gave his last strength to deliver the keys to the satellite and giving us a chance to stop that fucking freak of nature! He begged you to protect this world! Will you go back on that?!”
 
Davis says, with a strong tone, “She is not going back on anything, Zane!”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “Davis-kun is right! Serena-onne-chan will find a way to stop that alien freak and free the REAL Sartorius!”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “You keep telling yourself, kid. The Moon Princess might be a Miracle maker like Jaden in all of his duels, but there are times when some things are impossible.”
 
Serena says, with a determined tone, “Well, I say that there is no way in heaven I'm going to give up on Sartorius or anyone innocent for that matter! Now, I know who my real enemy is! It is the Light of Destruction! And no matter what it takes, it will be stopped and Sarina's brother will be saved!”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone and a shrug, “Fine! We will play it by your rules! However, remember, Sartorius gave everything to give us this chance! Don't make his sacrifice be in vain!”
 
Rei says, with a strong and determined tone, “We won't! We will find a way!”
 
Takuya says, with a nod, “We always do!”
 
Serena looks at the box given to him by the REAL Sartorius, she opens it, she takes out the key to the satellite controls, and she thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I just wish that I know how to do it! Oh, how am I supposed to protect this world from that alien demon that has taken Sartorius' body and save him at the same time! What if Zane and Hiei are right? What if my Silver Crystal is not powerful enough?! What can I do to protect this universe from the Light of Destruction and save Sartorius from its evil?! Great Goddess Selene, I need some guidance!”
 
Ayeka asks Washu, curiously, “Do you think that there is a way to separate the Light of Destruction from Sartorius?”
 
Washu says, with a plain tone, “There is always a way. The problem is: Find the way to do it.”
 
Tenchi says, with a serious tone, “Well, we will find it. Where there is a will, there is a way.”
 
Tommy says, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah! Now, let's kick that freak back to where it came from!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sly smile, “Right, Tommy!”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, seriously, “Don't worry, pal! We won't let your sacrifice be in vain, Sartorius! But we won't kill you! There is always another way! We will kick that bastard's ass, if he had one, out of your body without killing you!” As our heroes and heroines say and discuss what they just learned, Ami, Hotaru, Rei, and Amara look at Serena with worry as she looks at her key with concern.
 
Hotaru tells Serena, with a smile, “Don't worry, Serena-hime. You've saved many people before from evil and you can do it, again. You saved me from Mistress Nine.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “That's right, Serena. You need to believe in yourself.”
 
Serena says, with a weak smile, “Thanks, guys.” However, Rei and Amara aren't convinced of any sincerity in Serena's tone.
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Is there a way to stop the Light of Destruction without killing Sartorius?”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “I don't know, Kei.”
 
Alister says, with a dark strong tone, “However, I know that you guys can do it, Sissy. I mean, you've saved the world many times before.”
 
Keiko thinks in her mind, annoyed, “When is he going to stop calling me Sissy?”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “Well, I think that we should be on guard.”
 
Everyone looks at Kurama and Kuwabara asks, seriously, “Why is that Kurama?”
 
Hiei says, with a serious tone, “Simple, fool. With the keys in our possession and the Light of Destruction knows it, it will stop at nothing to get those keys back from us.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Kurama's right. That alien freak will try anything to get these keys back.”
 
Sanosake says, with a dark annoyed tone, “He might also send that white whore version of Sissy against us.”
 
Sammy says, with a dark serious tone, “Or those white freak versions of Serena's friends.”
 
Tenchi says, with a dark serious tone, “That's why we have to be careful everyone.”
 
Chazz says, with a dark plain tone, “Those white dorks try anything and I will really Chazz them.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Sure you will, Chazz!”
 
Chazz yells out, with a dark sly grin, “You will see, Slacker! Those fucking dork will learn why you don't brainwash Chazz Princeton and get away with it! If any of those white dweebs try anything with me, I will Chazz-zer-sized them!”
 
Our heroes and heroines give plenty of sweatdrops and Yolei asks, perplexed, “Chazz-zer-sized?”
 
Hikari says, with a shrug, “That's a new one on me!”
 
Bastion tells our heroes and heroines, “I'll work with Izzy, Ami, Keiko, and Washu to create the fake keys that are similar to these real keys.”
 
Jaden tells Bastion, with a nod, “That's a good idea. That will give those white dorks a headache.” Immediately, Davis, Serena, Jaden, Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, and Kira hand over the seven keys to Bastion.
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “We should decide among ourselves who should get the real keys and who should get the fake keys.”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “I think that Aster should get one of the real keys.”
 
Naruto asks Jaden, curiously, “Why do you say that, Jay?”
 
Hikari states, with an annoyed tone, “Why should that jerk get one of the keys?”
 
Rei says, with a plain tone, “I think . . . I think that Jay is right. Aster should get one of the keys. He is an excellent duelist and he is Sartorius friend, who believe that he would never do such a thing.”
 
Serena says, seriously, “And he was right. Plus, Aster will honor Sartorius' wishes to protect this world.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “That's a good point, Serena. But the Light of Destruction could take advantage of Aster's friendship with Sartorius even if he knows the truth.”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “Well, I say that is a risk that I'm willing to take.”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “If you say so, Jay.”
 
Bastion says, seriously, “I'll start working on this tonight and get this done in the morning.”
 
Ami tells Bastion, “Let me help, Bastion-sempai.”
 
Bastion tells Ami, with a nod, “Thank you, Ami.”
 
Washu says, with a smile, “You can use my lab to make those fakes and you can sleep over if you need to.”
 
Bastion tells Washu, with a bow, “Thank you, Washu.”
 
Washu says, with a smile, “Hey! It's no problem!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines return to the room they were staying at to get some more rest while Ami and Bastion go into Washu's lab to make the fake keys.
 
(Back within the `White Dorm'; Sometime the next morning)
 
The next morning, Sartorius, with his evil side/Light of Destruction, in control of his body, once more, is sitting down in front of his white marble table and looking at his Tarot cards, which display the black The Moon Tarot besides The Lovers Tarot cards, The Sun Tarot card by the black The Fool Tarot card, and The High Priestess card besides The Warrior Tarot card.
 
Sartorius growls in anger and says, in an evil annoyed tone, “Damn that weak fool. Thanks to him, the satellite is totally useless to me and thanks to the Darkness of Salvation, I cannot read anything about the Chosen Duelists. Unless I can get those keys and the Chosen Duelists, I can't make the world see the light.” Sartorius then looks at the cards in front of him and he says, with an evil sly grin, “However, Destiny has given me what I need to know. It seems that the key to defeating Inuyasha, Jaden, and Serena are in the people that they care about. Namely, Miss Higurashi, Miss Rhodes, and Mister Shields. I might pursue this venture.”
 
Just then a knock came from his door and Trista's voice calls out in a cold and serious tone, “Sartorius-sama, we are here as you have requested.”
 
Sartorius gains his mock calm expression and says, plainly, “Please come on in.” Soon after, the door opens and our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones go into the room.
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “You asked for us, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius gets to his feet, turns to face our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones, and he says, “My friends, we have a problem. The satellite keys have been stolen by the nonbelievers.”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Lita yells out, shocked, “But how, sir?! With the defenses that we put up, they couldn't have gotten in without us knowing!”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “I wish that I could go into the details, but I can't right now! As long as the nonbelievers have the keys, we can't use the satellite to help the world see the light and without it, the powers of Darkness, through your princess and the other nonbelievers, can continue its rampage unchecked. We need the satellite if we are to stop the darkness by using the power of the light to erase it from this planet.”
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “Who has the keys, Sartorius-sama?! We'll get them back!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome in reply, “It won't be easy, Miss Higurashi. The other Chosen Duelists, the ones that we need to be allied to our side to make the world see the light and who are possessed by the powers of darkness have the keys. Aster Phoenix is most likely going to have one of the keys, but not all of the keys are real, so, we can't be sure if the key he has is one of the real ones or one of the fake ones.”
 
Mina asks Sartorius, “Then how should we start?”
 
Sartorius tells Mina in reply, “I believe that it is best that we start with your princess, Serena Tsukino. As the former Sailor Scout of Light, Sailor Moon, she is most critical for the whole world to see the light and your princess' new kingdom to begin. However, with the others around her, you will need to get her alone and that's the best chance to save her from the powers of darkness. When you bring her to me, I will use the power of the Light of Truth to drive the Darkness out of her and she will be back to the person that you knew and by your sides once more in the Society of Light.”
 
Michelle tells Sartorius, in a cold plain tone, “If you say so, Sartorius-sama.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “I would also focus on Jaden Yuki as well. He is just as powerful as Serena Tsukino, through not as powerful as Daisuke Motomiya, but with both of them allied with us in the Light, we will have a great chance to help Daisuke Motomiya see the Light.” Sartorius then says, with a serious tone, “However, we will need to address the problem with Inuyasha. As the `Chosen Hanyou', he will have powers similar to `Chosen Duelists'.
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “Don't worry, sir! We will take care of that damn dog!”
 
Lita exclaims, in a cold serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Without another word being said, the SOL members quickly head out on their mission to capture their former friends and Darien's `former' girlfriend and bring Jaden and Serena into the Society of Light while taking care of Inuyasha.
 
(Later that morning; Within Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Inside of Duel Academy's harbor, we find Aster's yacht inside of the harbor with the `gang plank' lowered where we find Jaden, Syrus, Hotaru, Tyranno, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kurama, Davis, Kari, and Inuyasha on board of Aster's ship explaining everything to him and what happened last night when they learned the true identity of their enemy, the Light of Destruction, while Serena, Rei, Ami, and Amara are waiting by the lighthouse and Zane waiting by the warehouse. Zane had an indifferent and dark look in his expression while Serena had a solemn look in her expression.
 
As Aster held the black box that contained one of the six keys, Aster tells Jaden, after hearing the whole story, “Let me get this straight: Sartorius is actually possessed by an evil alien force known as the Light of Destruction and needs to use all of us, Chosen Duelists, and the satellites to brainwash the whole universe under his control, not just Earth. So, I was right after all.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with nod, “Yep. That's right, bro.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “I should have known! I knew that Sartorius would be in danger from some evil force!”
 
Keiko asks Aster, surprised, “You do?”
 
Aster replies, in a plain tone, “Yeah. You see, long ago, Sartorius, when we were childhood buddies, told me that I would be a hero and that I would save someone from a great evil. He told me that evil was going to be him. Sartorius said that a great evil would possess him and that I would be the one to save him.”
 
Hikari says, “Sartorius told us around the same thing!”
 
Aster then states, in a serious tone, “Well, I will be damned to hell if I'm going to let some kind of ego-maniac alien freak use my friend to take over the universe!”
 
Yusuke exclaims, a bit worriedly, “Whoa, pal! Don't tell me that you are going to march up there and challenge him?!”
 
Aster shakes his head and says, in a serious tone, “I can't, yet. I have one more task to perform before I can help Sartorius.”
 
Jaden asks Aster, “What do you mean by that Aster?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “You know exactly what I mean, bro. There is something that I need to get before I can face Sartorius or this Light of Destruction in a duel.”
 
Jaden quickly realizes what Aster is talking about and he exclaims, “Oh! You mean your father's card!”
 
Aster nods his head and says, “That's right, Jaden. I need my father's card. It is called the `Ultimate Destiny card' for a reason. It is one of the most powerful cards in Duel Monsters. And to go against Sartorius' Tarot deck, I need that card to complete my deck.”
 
Kira tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Wait a minute, Aster! Remember what Sarina told you, Jaden, and Serena as well as what Sartorius told us? What if that card was the card that contained the Light of Destruction that possessed Sartorius in the first place?”
 
Aster tells Keiko, with a determined and serious tone, “Doesn't matter. Then I will defeat that evil power and purify that card. Plus, I still need to find out what happened to my father and most likely, Sartorius or however possessed will know exactly where he is.” Aster tells Jaden, in a serious tone, “Look, Jay, I wish I could help, but I have things of my own to do, bro. So, I leave this `evil Sartorius' and his damned Society of Light to you, but I will keep this key safe.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with his usual smile, “Thanks, Aster. You are the greatest.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly tone and sly smile, “I know that, bro.” Aster then says, in a serious tone, “However, if I come back and you haven't saved Sartorius by then, then I will do it for you, got it? I made Sartorius a promise when we were kids that I will save him from this evil and I'm not going to go back on my world. He is my friend and I don't go back on my word.”
 
Alexis tells Aster, “We understand, Aster.”
 
Hikari tells Aster, in a serious tone, “We don't think it is a good idea for you to face Sartorius without us, but if you want to do that, then who are we to stop you? We won't be like that brainwashing asshole that takes over human bodies for their own sick purposes. We'll allow you to make your own choice.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Good luck, bro.”
 
Aster nods his head and tells Jaden, “You, too, Jay. And you had better stay safe out there. You and I still have a rematch that we need to finish up. You said it yourself: We are tied one victory apiece and I swore that it wouldn't stay that way for long.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with his usual grin, “And I look forward to that duel, Aster. Can't wait to show what Neos and my Neo-Spacians can really do!”
 
Aster replies, with his usual sly grin, “And you haven't seen what my Destiny Heroes can really do, Jaden. So, watch out.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with his usual smile, “I will.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “Later, Jay.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines exit Aster's yacht, they gather together and head back to the Slifer Red dorms.
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “Do you think that Aster-san will be fine by himself?”
 
Rei tells Hotaru, with a sly grin, “Hey, that guy might kind of a jerk, but when it comes to dueling, he is very good.”
 
Amara says, with a dark plain tone, “Well, when he faces that freak of nature, he is going to need plenty.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “Do you think that it is safe to let him be on his own like that?”
 
Serena tells Ami, with a shake of her head, “No, Ami, but you know Aster.”
 
Hikari says, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah, the jerk doesn't allow anyone to help him and he tends to do things by himself.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “No kidding, ma'am, but he did help us with our `Shadow Academia' with the money, contact, and resources that he provided us.”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “That's a good point, Hassleberry.”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “Now, we should prepare for our next move.”
 
Hikari asks Zane, “What do you mean by that Zane?”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Preparing for an attack by those dorks at any time.”
 
Kari says, with a nod and a dark plain tone, “Good point, Dai-chan.” Soon after, the group heads for the Slifer Red dorms where the rest of the heroes and heroines are waiting for them.”
 
(A brief time soon after; In front of the Slifer Red dorms)
 
Back in front of the Slifer Red dorms, Jaden, Syrus, Hotaru, Tyranno, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kurama, Davis, Kari, Inuyasha, Serena, Rei, Ami, Amara, and Zane arrive to see the rest of our heroes and heroines including all of the new arrivals assembled together with a folded up note in Ayeka's hands.
 
Yusuke says, with a curious tone, “Hey, what's up?”
 
Hinata says, with a perplexed tone, “We're not sure.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “We found this stuck to the door of Jaden's dorm room when we arrived.”
 
Ayeka gives the note to Jaden and she tells him, “Here you go, Lord Jaden.”
 
Jaden replies, “Thank you, Ayeka.” Jaden unfolds the letter and he reads it while the others assemble around him.
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Hey, give the man some room here!”
 
Jordan asks, curiously, “What does it say Jaden-aniki?”
 
Jaden says, with a dark plain tone, “The note says: `Dear Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha, come to the beach alone and as quickly as possible. No spirit detectives, no Digimon, no Digidestined, demons, or other half-demons. Plus, don't bring your decks or duel disks. We need to talk and work out an agreement. Signed, you know who we are' I'll give you a guess on how it is.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark snort, “Okay, something really stinks here . . .”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark plain tone, “. . . and I don't think it is me or any Slifer shower stalls.”
 
Jaden rips the note into shreds and he says, with a dark sly smile, “Fine! They want to continue with these damn games and traps . . . Fine by me! But it is time someone teaches them a lesson that they will never forget!”
 
Serena says, with a dark wicked smile, “I'm with you, Jay!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a dark serious tone, “Are you crazy, Meatball Head?! It is obviously a trap!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “No duh, Pyro! That's why I'm going!”
 
Jade asks Serena, perplexed, “Are you listening to yourself?”
 
Temari says, with a serious tone, “You are a strong ninja, but they have that Celeste girl under their control and from what we know, she sounds like that she has ninja training.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with a dark droll tone, “You don't know the half of it!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry! She might be strong and we don't know the full extent of that white bitch's abilities, but I'm sure that we will be okay.”
 
Blair asks, with a dark curious tone, “Are you sure, Jaden-chan?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a nod, “We'll be fine! I'm immune to priestess spells and potions now, so, they can't use that against me.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark smile, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Soon after, Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha then head off into the distance towards the beach.
 
When they were a good distance out of sight, Ami asks, curiously, “Do you think that they will be okay?”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “They have become quite experience and trained. And they know plenty into the tactics of that vile cult and its members. They stand a good chance if this is a trap, which there is a ninety-ninety point nine percent chance of this being a trap.”
 
Keiko says, with a nod and dark annoyed tone, “Those dorks are up to something.”
 
TK says, with a nod and a dark plain tone, “I get where you are going at. I don't like it!”
 
Koji says, with a dark serious tone, “Especially with that Celeste girl on their side.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark plain tone, “I think that we need to make up some kind of plan.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark sly tone, “That's rarity from you, Naruto.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark serious tone, “Can it, Sasuke! That's my sister out there you know!”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “Anyway, we need to be calm and figure out a way to follow them without those Society Dorks and our friends knowing.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly smile, “I think that I might know a way.”
 
Keiko asks Sakura, curiously, “You do?”
 
Hinata asks Sakura, curiously, “Sakura-kun, do you have an idea?”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly grin, “I might.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't keep us in suspense already! Tell us!”
 
Washu tells Ryoko, plainly, “Down girl.” Soon after, Sakura then begins to explain to the others about her plan.
 
(Sometime later; at the beach)
 
Later that day, we find Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha walking across the beach until they spot some familiar faces namely in the form of Alexis, Darien, and Kagome. The three of them continued to walk towards them until they stop a good distance away from them.
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly smirk, “If it isn't the blond bimbo, the playboy, and the worst excuse for a miko ever? What an unpleasant surprise.”
 
Alexis winches from the `bimbo' comment and she says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Cut it out, Jaden!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Make me, bitch!”
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Okay, dorks, why in the world did you call us here?”
 
Darien says, with a cold plain tone, “Serena, it is time for you and Jaden to see Sartorius-sama.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold annoyed snort, “And for that damn half-breed to leave for good.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't see that happening!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “That wasn't a request!”
 
Serena says, with a dark wicked smile and a dark nasty tone, “And what give you the right to boss us around? Last time that we checked, we're the ones in charge!”
 
Kagome snaps her fingers and yells out, “Not anymore!” Just then out of the shadows, Tenten and Celeste, come out and they throw multiple chains that wrap around the two Chosen Duelists and the Chosen Hanyou. Soon after, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Ino, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and dozens of male and female SOL members surround them.
 
Tenten says, with a cold sly smile, “It looks like the tables have turned.”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “Don't move Auntie Serena. These chains have been specially designed for all three of you.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold plain tone, “Don't make this any harder.”
 
Kiyone says, pointing her laser pistol, “You make any moves and you're done.”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold plain tone, “Come on, Serena, just give up. It's over.” However, Serena and Jaden darkly giggle until they go into full blow dark laughter.
 
All of the SOL members are confused and Kagome yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “What's so funny, Serena?!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “You are! If you think that you can hold us!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smirk, “Jay's right! You may think that you may have us, but in fact, we might have you!”
 
Ino says, with a cold annoyed tone, “You're lying!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smirk, “Am I?!” The SOL members are confused, along with Celeste, until she finds Serena's left hand hidden near her buttocks moving around in ninja hand signs.
 
Celeste shouts out, stunned, “Stop Auntie Serena now! She is making ninja hand signs with her left hand!”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Ino yells out, stunned, “What?!” However, it was too late for them because Serena was done with her jutsu.
 
Serena yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Earth Style! Great Sand Vines Jutsu!” Nearly immediately, the sand on the beach explodes into a fury of activity as vines made of sand come out of the ground and immediately wrap themselves around all of the SOL members immediately trapping them causing them to drop the chains which allowed Jaden, Serena, and Inuyasha to slip out of the chains. The SOL members try to break free from the vines made of sand, but the more that they struggle the tighter that the sand vines hold on them. Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't even try to escape it, dorks! The more that you struggle, the tighter the Sand Vines become!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “How can you control all of these at once?”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “Simple, twerp! I sent my chakra right into the sand and used my chakra manipulation abilities to take control of the sand. You see, Gaara, the Kazekage of the Sand Village, isn't the only one that can control sand and I don't need a one-tailed sand demon to use my sand techniques.”
 
Jaden goes over to Alexis and he says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Is this why you dragged us out here?! So, you can kill Inuyasha and kidnap Serena and me! You make me fucking sick, bitch!”
 
Alexis says, with a fearful tone, “Jaden, please . . . we were only trying to . . .!!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark angered tone, “SHUT UP, WENCH!!!” Jaden then rams his right fist into Alexis' chest causing her to cough out blood from her mouth.
 
Kagome calls out, horrified, “Alexis!”
 
Serena says, going over to Darien and with a dark annoyed tone, “And you . . . you are really starting to piss me off, pretty boy!”
 
Darien says, in a pleading tone, “Sere', please . . .!!” Soon after, Serena bashes him right in the nose giving him a bloody nose!”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Shut up, asshole! No one is ever allowed to call me that name ever again ever since you abandoned me for these white dorks! You broke my heart when you left me and now, it is time to show that I'm not that weak willed Meatball Head!” Soon after, Serena pounds the helpless Darien with multiple punches and kicks.
 
Sailor Neptune calls out, horrified, “Serena, stop!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a stunned tone, “That's the man that you love!” Serena looks at the SOL controlled Sailor Scout with a dark deadly glare that similar to Yoko Kurama's glare that unnerves the group.
 
Serena exclaims, with a dark nasty tone, “Clam it, you damn bimbo!” Serena then fires dark electric energy at Sailor Venus and she screams out in pain and agony as the assault rips into her. Serena yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Don't ever refer to me and this piece of white trash being together!”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, with a horrified tone, “Stop it! Serena, stop!” Celeste, unable to take the sight anymore, gives out a white-blue glow from her body and she gives a roar of power that allows her to escape from the Sand Vine.
 
Serena stops the dark electric assault on Sailor Venus and she says, looking at her, “Not bad, dork. You are a lot stronger than I originally gave you credit for.”
 
Celeste tells Serena, with a cold serious tone, “I will stop you no matter what it takes.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Just try it!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “You give me no choice then.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, darkly, “Don't even try it you little twerp!” Soon after, everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Melody, Koga, the rest of the Wolf Pack, and Sesshomaru in front of them.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, with a cold nasty snarl, “Oh, great! The fucking wolves and that mutt's sister and elder half-brother!”
 
Koga says, with a serious tone, “You try anything, brat! And you are going to be sorry!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold stern tone, “I'm not scared of any of you.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “You will be since we've got you surrounded.”
 
Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “With what?!”
 
Just then another female voice shouts out, “With us! Release!” Just then the rest of our `darkened' heroes and heroines appear all around the group of SOL members.
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Though I sensed a genjutsu.” Soon after, Yusuke bashes Celeste into the ground with a nasty punch to her jaw giving her a nasty cut lip.
 
Jade and Jordan felt a pinch of concern and they think in their minds in unison, “Why do I feel concerned for that little white dweeb?!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star tells Serena, with a dark smile, “Sorry for doing this to you, Serena.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly smile, “No big, Takara. You were just worried about us.”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a dark smile, “No joke, Jay.”
 
Sailor Dark Mars yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “And I hope that you white dweebs learned you lesson! Try this again and you don't know who will `pop up' to bash you into the ground.”
 
Lee says, with a dark serious tone, “Indeed, dork. With the power of youth on our side, we will make sure that you pay dearly for your crimes.”
 
Shadow Sailor Universe asks Serena, with a dark kind tone, “Ready to go, Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “Yeah, I am.” Serena turns to Darien with a dark nasty glare and she says, with a dark annoyed tone, “If I see you or those traitors near me, my brothers, either of them, or any of my friends, again, I won't be so nice, bastard!” Serena spits on his face and goes with the others while Jaden does the same.
 
Sakura says, with a dark nasty tone, “Let's get out of here!”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “I agree, Lady Sakura. This beach has become most foul today.” Soon after, all of our heroes and heroines were covered in smoke and when the smoke clears, they are gone. Soon after, the Sand Vines melt back into the sand and release the SOL members while the badly burned Venus collapses into a heap.
 
Sailor Neptune says, worriedly, “Venus!” Soon after, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Jupiter tend to Sailor Venus.
 
Sailor Pluto gets Darien to his feet and she asks him, with a cold plain tone, “Are you all right?”
 
Darien thinks in his mind, worriedly, “No! The darkness is growing stronger within Serena! Sere' is getting worse and worse! Why would she allow this to happen to her?! Does she hate us that much?! Does she hate me so much?”
 
Ino and Tenten help Alexis to her feet and Tenten asks her, “Are you okay, Alexis?”
 
Alexis retorts, with a cold droll tone, “How do you think I'm feeling Tenten?” Alexis thinks in her mind, with a cold determined tone, “Damn it! Jaden is just getting worse and worse! Well, I won't let that stop me! That fucking half-breed, his sister, those others, the traitors, and anyone else that gets in my way won't stop me! I will have Jaden by my side in the Society of Light and he will finally be all mine! And no one will stop me! No one!”
 
(During the Night; Within Jaden's and Serena's dreams)
 
Inside of Serena's and Jaden's dreams, they, in their `original forms', are inside of Obelisk Arena and they are confronting their `darker selves' of Eclipse and `Dark Jaden', who is Jaden in his new `Dark Form'.
 
Jaden yells out, annoyed, “Geez! Did you really have to go that far, bro?!”
 
Dark Jaden replies, in a dark version of Jaden's voice, “Look, Jay, unless you are ready to do what it takes to save her, you are going to end up like Lex! That white whore version of Alexis just wants to turn you into Sartorius' damn mindless tool and you must show that's not going to happen!”
 
Eclipse replies, with a dark serious tone, “That's right! And you should remember that too, Meatball Head!”
 
Serena says, solemnly, “I know! I know! But we are inflicting pain and misery!”
 
Dark Jaden says, with a dark plain tone, “Do you think that we are liking this anymore than you?!”
 
Eclipse says, with a nod, “No joke, girlfriend! Unless you want to put the whole universe and what you and the other worked for in the past year in jeopardy!”
 
Dark Jaden says, with a dark serious tone, “And Sartorius! Do you remember him?! He risked everything to give you those keys! And he begged you to stop the Light of Destruction! Do you want to turn your backs to him?!”
 
Jaden says, shaking his head, “No! No! We don't! But we are inflicting pain and misery on them!”
 
Eclipse says, with a dark plain tone, “Only way that those dorks will learn!”
 
Serena yells out, with an annoyed tone, “And why didn't you tell us about the truth about the Light of Destruction and Sartorius?”
 
Dark Jaden tells them, “Would you have believed us if we told you earlier?”
 
Jaden and Serena look at each other nervously and reply in unison, solemnly, “No.”
 
Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “Look! We know that you don't like this, but unless you fight with all that you have, you will never get the people that you care about back! Now, do you want Alexis and the others back?!”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Yes! Yes, I do!”
 
Serena says, with a strong tone, “Yes, I want Darien-chan and our friends back!”
 
Dark Jaden then says, with a dark plain tone, “Then you know what you have to do.”
 
Jaden and Serena say in unison, solemnly, “Fine.”
 
Eclipse says, with a nod, “Good. I know that we have an agreement.”
 
Dark Jaden says, with a dark sly smile, “Now, get some rest. You are going to need it for tomorrow.”
 
Serena asks, nervously, “What are you going to do?”
 
Eclipse says, with a dark sly smile, “We've got a little something planned.” Serena and Jaden don't like the sound of this and they continue to look at their `dark sides' with worry, but what they didn't know is that two figures are hiding within the shadows, a male and a female. And the female had sinister silver eyes and the male had dark demonic-like golden eyes, but they soon vanish quick enough.
 
(Early the next morning; within the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of Sartorius' private quarters in the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius sitting down in his usual chain shuffling his Tarot cards while three Duel Monsters' deck lie off to the side. When Sartorius puts the Tarot cards down, he finds them to be The Moon, pitch black blank, and The Sun Tarot cards together, The Moon, pitch black blank, and The Lovers Tarot card together, and finally, The High Priestess and The Warrior Tarot cards together. Sartorius gives an evil sly grin when he sees them.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, with an evil sly grin, “Interesting. So, what the cards tell me is true. Even through my ability to see into the future has been limited, thanks to the dark power of the nonbelievers, I can still see enough to find out what I need to know. The key to getting the keys back might lie with Serena Tsukino, Jaden Yuki, and the half-demon, Inuyasha! Their defeats could prove most critical to my plans. And the way to defeat them lies in the people that they care about the most. Alexis Rhodes, represented by The Sun, Darien Shields and Miss Tsukino's remaining friends, represented by The Lovers, and The High Priestess, representing by Miss Higurashi.” Just then a knock comes from the door and Sartorius says, plainly, “Enter.” Soon after, Kagome, Darien, Mina, Lita, Michelle, Trista, and Alexis enter into the room.
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “You wanted to see us, sir?”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “Yes, I did.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “What did you want to see us for Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius tells them, “I think that it is time for you to `face off' against some `former' friends of yours.”
 
The SOL members look at each other confused and Lita asks, perplexed, “What do you mean, sir?”
 
Sartorius gets out of his chair, turns to face them, and he says, with an evil sly grin, “I think it is time for all of you to face Miss Tsukino, Inuyasha, and Jaden Yuki.” The group of SOL gasps in shock and they step back in shock. Sartorius asks, with a brief look of annoyance, “Is there a problem?”
 
Kagome says, a bit nervously, “Sir, I don't think that we are ready for them.”
 
Sartorius asks Kagome, curiously, “Oh, I thought that you wanted to get revenge on Inuyasha for what he did to you and his friends for using you.”
 
Kagome replies, nervously, “I do! I mean . . . I . . .”
 
Alexis tells Sartorius, with a nervous tone, “Sir, I don't think that we are ready.”
 
Sartorius tells all of them, with an evil sly grin, “I think that I know what the problem is. Your emotions and feelings for the three of them, even if they hurt you, are getting in the way of what's doing what's right. Allow me to help you.” Just then Sartorius' eyes glow an evil violet and no matter what the group does, they can't turn away. Soon enough, their eyes become dull as they close them and when Sartorius' eyes stop glowing, they slowly open their eyes. When their eyes are open, all of them are dull and lifeless.
 
Alexis tells Sartorius, in a cold and emotionless tone, “We are at your command, Master Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “Good. I thought that you would see things my way.”
 
Kagome asks, in a cold and emotionless tone, “How are we going to get rid of that mutt and make those dorks see the Light sir?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “Simple, my dear. You shall duel Inuyasha, Mister Shields shall duel Miss Tsukino, and Miss Rhodes shall take on Jaden Yuki.”
 
Alexis says, with a evil sly smile, “It would be my pleasure, sir.”
 
Kagome says, with an evil sly grin, “It would be my pleasure to crush that damn dog.”
 
Lita says, with an evil sly smile, “Can we help Darien crush that rotten Meatball Head, Master?”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “Of course, Miss Kino. You will need to lure them to duel him.”
 
Mina says, with an evil sly smile, “That will be easy, Master. All you need is the right bait.”
 
Trista says, with a cold emotionless tone and with an evil sly grin, “And we know exactly what will lure them into our traps.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “Good. I leave them to you.” Sartorius gives Alexis one of the three dueling decks on the table and then hands the other two dueling deck, giving off sickly white glows, to Darien and Kagome. Sartorius tells Kagome and Darien, “I give these best decks to you. The Ice Dragon and Ice Warrior decks. Use them well and plus, all three of your decks have a special spell card that we developed to take care of those Shadow Games.” Kagome and Darien take the two decks, the white glow transfers into them for a few moments, and they bow in unison.
 
Darien tells Sartorius, with a cold emotionless tone, “Don't worry, sir, we won't fail you.”
 
Sartorius says, with a evil sly smile, “I know that you won't. Now, after I give a little more `aid' to Miss Kino, Miss Aino, Miss Meiou, and Miss Kaiou, you can perform your duties to the Light!”
 
The SOL member say in unison, with cold emotionless tones, “Yes, Master!”
 
(Later that day; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another part of Academy Island, we find Sango, Shippo, Miroku, and Kirara assembled together in a field and they are discussing among themselves what their next move is.
 
Miroku says, with a plain tone, “Well, it looks like the situation has changed greatly.”
 
Sango says, with a nod, “Yes. With the keys in our hands, the Society of Light will try anything to get them back. So, we must be on guard.”
 
Shippo asks, curiously, “What's next guys?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, in a cold nasty tone, “The only thing for you, traitors, is pain for what you did to us!” The group gasps in shock, but before they could move, multiple sickly white energy assaults slam into them causing a huge explosion. All of them give out cries out pain as they are sent flying into the air and crash into the ground, hard, as they are knocked unconsciousness. Soon after, Kagome, with her cold and lifeless eyes, goes over with Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto, all four of them with cold and lifeless looks in their eyes, sickly white shoulder pads similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulders, sickly white angel wings coming out of their backs, and sickly white heart jewels with sickly white angel wings on the bust area of their bodysuits and the top center portion of their mini-skirts, both of which are pure sickly white.
 
Kagome says, with an evil sly grin, “Nice work!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with an evil sly grin, “No problem, Kagome!”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with an evil sly smile, “With the power of our Eternal Forms, the nonbelievers won't stand a chance.”

Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “Now, let's take these assholes with us, so, I can finally get rid of that mutt, once and for all!” The group gather around the unconscious group, the four SOL controlled Eternal Sailor Scout give off white sickly glows, and then they teleport away.
 
(A short time later; In another area of Academy Island)
 
Within another area of Academy Island, we find Serena and BlackGatomon looking at all of the GX medals that Serena won in her right hand and there are over two dozen of them.
 
BlackGatomon yells out, with a smile, “You were amazing, Serena!”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “Well, you mess with the best and get beat up like all the rest!” Just then Serena's ninja senses and spiritual senses go on overdrive as she senses some negative auras nearby. Serena gains a dark serious expression and she says, with a dark serious tone, “Watch out, BlackGatomon! We've got company!” Serena looks around and calls out, to seemly nobody, “All right, dorks, come out! I know that you are here!” Just then Serena and BlackGatomon dodge a sickly white water energy sphere thrown at them. Serena yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Nice try, dweeb! You will need to do better than that!” Serena gets transformation brooch out and prepares to become Sailor Eclipse, but then a sickly white heart energy chain knocks the brooch out of her hands. Serena looks to the source to see Sailor Venus, see her Eternal level form and cold and lifeless eyes causing Serena to think in her mind, shocked, “What?! She's got Eternal level powers now! And her eyes! What's wrong with her eyes?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, coldly, “Lights out, Meatball Head!” Serena turns her head towards the source of the voice only to get hit a powerful blow to her neck and before she falls into unconsciousness, Serena sees that it was Tuxedo Mask that hit her and sees the cold and lifeless eyes under the mask.
 
Serena thinks in her mind as she blanks out, “Darien's eyes . . . they are so lifeless . . . what has that monster done to you . . .?” Soon after, Serena collapses to the ground and into unconsciousness.
 
BlackGatomon yells out, horrified, “Serena!” However, Sailor Jupiter then appears and kicks BlackGatomon into a tree, hard, causing the bark to crack under the impact. She lands on the ground hard and badly wounded.
 
As Tuxedo Mask puts the unconsciousness Serena on her back, Sailor Neptune gets her transformation brooch and she says, with an evil sly smile, “Good work, everyone. Now, it is time for our thick-headed princess to see the Light once and for all.”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with an evil sly smile, “Got that right!” Soon after, the group takes off with Serena and BlackGatomon falls into unconsciousness while trying to reach out for her partner.
 
(Sometime later; Somewhere else on Academy Island)
 
Now, we are in another area of Academy Island where we find our Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon partners looking for any signs for Serena. Soon after, she was `Moon-napped', our heroes and heroines found the injured BlackGatomon who told them what happened. Soon after, they got a message from Alexis challenge Jaden to duel if he wants to see his friend, Serena Tsukino, again. While Jaden is dueling Serena, Inuyasha is going off to face Kagome at the `White Dorm' since she issued a challenge after Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo have gone missing. On the meanwhile, plenty of our heroes and heroines head off to find any signs of Serena. We find TK and Kari, in their Yu-zoku forms, flying through the air on black angel wings to find any signs of Serena, but so far no success.
 
When they land on the ground, Davis asks them, “Any signs?”
 
Kari says, with a worried tone, “No, Dai-chan. I'm worried.”
 
TK tells Kari, with a reassuring smile, “Don't worry, Kari. I'm sure Serena is okay.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a dark loving tone, “TK's right, Kari. Serena is a tough girl and she knows how to kick butt. She'll find a way to get back to us safely.”
 
Kari says, worriedly, “I hope so.”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “Don't worry, Kari. We'll find her.”
 
Gatomon yells out, strongly, “And we will kick anyone that gets in our way!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “Don't count on it!” The group looks in front of them to see Sailor Light Star right in front of them.
 
Davis says, with a dark nasty tone, “The little white brat. I should have known.”
 
Sailor Light Star tells Davis and the others, coldly, “Master Sartorius has plans for Auntie Serena, so, you will not interfere with it.”
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “Auntie Serena?”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “Is she is saying that she is related to Serena somehow?”
 
Sailor Light Star says, with a cold sly smile, “You will see soon enough, but for now, you will not pass.”
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't count on it, twerp!”
 
Sailor Light Star says, with a cold serious tone, “I know you and Kari Kamiya having Yu-zoku, an S-class demon, powers and Davis' S-class Spirit Detective powers, but you won't stand a chance against me.”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “We'll see!” Soon after, Davis glows with a dark blue aura while TK and Kari glow with red demonic auras and Sailor Light Star glows with a white and blue aura as their fight prepares to begin.
 
(A short time later; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find Alexis, with her cold and lifeless eyes and a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, waiting on the dueling platform as Jaden, with a duel disk that has his deck inside attached to his left wrist, Syrus, Hotaru, Tyranno, Jasmine, Mindy, Chazz, Atticus, Bastion, Ami, Amara, Yusuke, Hikari, Keiko, Kuwabara, Hiei, Yukina, Jade, Jordan, Blair, Sammy, and Guilmon enter the arena with Jaden going onto the dueling platform.
 
Alexis says, with an evil sly grin, “It's about time, Jaden.”
 
Keiko states, with a dark plain tone, “There is something different about you, dork.”
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Shut up, bitch! Master Sartorius just helped me fully see the Light and with the power of Destiny on my side, Jaden will too!”
 
Jade says, with a dark nasty tone, “Not bloody likely, wench!”
 
Sammy yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Where is my sister?!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold nasty tone, “Ah, is baby brother worried about his Meatball Head sister? How sweet!”
 
Jaden yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Cut with the joke, bitch! Where is Serena?!”
 
Alexis states, with a cold sneer, “Why so concerned Jaden? Is she your new girlfriend or something?”
 
Jaden calls out, with a dark annoyed tone, “No! But I care about all my friends! Now, where is Serena?!”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a cold sly grin, “Wouldn't you like to know?! But you should be worrying about me and the power that Master Sartorius gave me!” Alexis activates her duel disk and Jaden does the same. Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “By the way, dweeb, your Deck Master rules are out and we are dueling the old fashioned way!”
 
Jasmine yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “No way, bitch!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark sneer, “You don't make the rules around here!”
 
Alexis retorts, with an evil sly grin, “And who has your precious Moon Princess captive?”
 
Amara yells out, with a dark angered tone, “If anything happens to her . . .?!”
 
Alexis exclaims, with a cold angered tone, “If you don't shut up, whore, your `princess' will get de-throne permanently!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't count on it! We'll play this by your rules, but I will still beat you!”
 
Alexis yells out, with an evil sly grin, “We'll see about that, dork! No one can defy Destiny!” Jaden and Alexis draw five cards from their decks while their life-point counters display 4000 life-points.
 
Alexis and Jaden yell out in unison, “Duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Alexis: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Alexis draws one card from her deck and calls out, “My move!” Alexis gives an evil sly grin, her Field Spell slot opens up, and she calls out, putting a card inside, “Now, Jaden, your fate is sealed! I play the Field Spell: Seal of Light!” Just then everyone covers their eyes a bright white light engulfs the field as sickly white version of the Seal of Orichalcos and when the light dies down, they see a sickly white aura around Alexis and the same symbol is on her forehead. Alexis' lifeless eyes glow evil violet color for a second and she says, with an evil sly grin, “Thanks to this spell card, all my monsters gain five hundred attack points, but all my Light monsters gain five hundred attack and defense points! Plus, I can play up to ten monsters or ten spell and trap cards at a time! Plus, the power of this card negates all of your Shadow Powers!”
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Say what?!”
 
Alexis calls out, coldly, “You heard me, dweeb!” Alexis puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon Snow Fairy in attack mode!” Snow Fairy (1100/700-1600/1200) comes to the field in attack mode, the Seal of Light appears on its forehead, and its eyes glow violet. Alexis says, with an evil sly grin, “Now, you can't use any spell card for one turn, dork!” Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with an evil smile, “I'll end with this card face-down! Good luck! You will need it!”
 
Jaden draws one card, tries to use his Shadow Powers, growls darkly, and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Okay, fine! I can't use Shadow Games, but I can do this! I summon my Card Trooper!” Soon after, Card Trooper (400/400) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden takes the top three cards of his deck and send them to the graveyard while calling out, “Now, I play his ability! By sending the top three cards of my deck to the grave, I can increase his power by fifteen hundred for this turn!” Card Trooper's stats go up from 400/400 to 1900/400 and Jaden yells out, “Now, Card Trooper, defrost her peon!” Card Trooper fires two energy shells at Snow Fairy, destroys it, and Alexis winches in pain as she glows white while losing 300 life-points.
 
Jade asks, perplexed, “What happened to that dweeb?”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “I don't know and I don't like it.”
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Since I can use spell card, I can play my O-Oversoul spell card! Now, I bring back one Normal Elemental Hero from the graveyard! And I choose one of the cards that I sent to the graveyard: Sparkman in defense mode!” Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden puts another card in the spell/trap slots and he says, darkly, “While I'm at it, I play my Spark Blaster! It has three blasts and I can change the battle mode of each one! And I choose to switch Card Trooper to defense mode!” A large blaster attached to Sparkman's right arm and hand and he fires it at Card Trooper, switching it from attack to defense mode. Jaden puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, darkly, “I think that you suffered enough for now, so, I'll throw down a couple of face-downs.”
 
Current Score:
Alexis: 3700
Jaden: 4000
 
Alexis draws one card from her deck, pushes a button on her duel disk, and exclaims, coldly, “Lucky shot, dork! Now, I place my face-down card! Call of the Haunted!” Alexis' face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and Alexis says, with a cold sly smile, “Thank to this, I can bring back my old friend: Snow Fairy!” Snow Fairy (1100/700-1600/1200) comes back to the field in attack mode. Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Alexis draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Now, I play my White Night's Fort!” Just then a huge ice fortress rumbles onto the field behind Alexis.
 
Mindy says, shivering, “It-It is so cold!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “If your dorky friends think that it is cold now, it is worse for you! Thanks to this card, neither of us can't use trap card during our opponent's turn!”
 
Jaden pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, darkly, “Wrong, dork! I play Mystical Space Typhoon!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be Mystical Space Typhoon Quick-Spell card and Jaden calls out, darkly, “Thanks to this card, your little glazer is gone!” Just then a huge tornado comes onto the field and the huge ice fortress crumbles apart.
 
Alexis puts a card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “You will pay for that Jaden! I play Icicle Sacrifice!” Just then a huge ice statue like the ones on Easter Island comes into Alexis' monster card zone and Alexis says, coldly, “Now, I get a new friend in my monster zone and I can't use that one for the rest of the duel! Now, I can summon one Icicle Token to the field!” Soon after, Icicle Token (0/0), a statue like the last one, comes onto the field in attack mode. Alexis puts a card on her duel disk and she says, with a cold sly grin, “Next, I sacrifice my Token to summon my White Night's Queen in attack mode!”
 
Yusuke yells out, in dark angered tone, “That's cheating! That monster is a seven star monster! She needs two sacrifices for it!”
 
Jordan says, darkly, “Sorry, Yusuke-kun, but that token of that white fake's counts as two sacrifices!”
 
Jasmine says, darkly, “Just great.” Just then Icicle Token vanishes from the field and White Night's Queen (2100/800-2600/1300) comes to the field in attack mode with the Seal of Light appearing on her forehead and her eyes are glowing evil violet color.
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “Now, I play my Queen's effect! Once per turn, I can destroy one face-down card!” Jaden winches in shock as his face-down card, Mirror Force, is destroyed. Alexis then says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my White Blizzard spell card! As long as this blizzard is in play, you lose six hundred life-points for every monster that I destroy! Now, Snow Fairy, take out that rust bucket!” Snow Fairy leaps into the sky, fires a beam of freezing energy, freezes Card Trooper, which shatter soon after, and Jaden then cries out in pain as a white glow drains energy from his body as he loses 600 life-points.
 
Jordan yells out, stunned, “Jaden-aniki!”
 
Alexis says, with an evil sly grin, “By the way, did you know with this game, every time that we lose life-points, we will lose energy and it will feel being torn from your beating heart! Let me show you dork! White Night Queen, destroy his Sparkman!” White Night's Queen creates a huge wind with her cape, freezes Sparkman, turning into ice particles, and Jaden cries out in pain as he loses 600 more life-points. Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, coldly, “I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Alexis: 3700
Jaden: 2800
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and exclaims, darkly, “My move!” Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Another of the three cards that I sent to my grave earlier is my Necroshade, so, I play his effect to summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode!” Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) then comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden yells out, darkly, “Neos, take out that peon! Cosmic Crush!” Neos rushes in to attack Snow Fairy, destroys her, and Alexis yelps out in shock as she loses 900 life-points. Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, darkly, “Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw cards from our deck until we have six cards in our hands!” Jaden and Alexis draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Jaden puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, darkly, “I'll throw down three face-downs and call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Alexis: 2800
Jaden: 2800
 
Alexis draws one card from his deck and yells out, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I play two copies of Fiend's Sanctuary to summon two Metal Fiend Tokens to the field!” Two Metal Fiend Tokens (0/0 X 2) comes to the field in attack mode. Alexis puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Next, I sacrifice them to summon my White Night's Dragon!” The two Fiend Tokens vanish and White Night's Dragon (3000/2500-3500/3000), a icy whitish-blue dragon made of ice, comes to the field in attack mode with the Seal of Light appears on its forehead. Alexis yells out, “Next, I use my Queen to destroy one of your face-down cards!” Just then one of Jaden's face-down cards are destroyed and Alexis exclaims, coldly, “Now, White Night's Dragon, destroy his Neos!” White Night's Dragon fires a breath of freezing energy at Neos.
 
Jaden calls out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong, dork! I play my Draining Shield trap card!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card, but then it freezes solid and shatters.
 
Alexis calls out, coldly, “Sorry, dweeb, but my dragon negates all trap cards aimed at it, so, your trap is useless!” Soon after, Neos is hit by the attack, freezes solid, and shatters causing Jaden to cry in pain as he loses 1500 life-points.
 
Jaden pushes a button on his duel disk and exclaims, darkly, “I play my Neo-Spacia Road!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be Neo-Spacia Road trap card and Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Since you sent Neos to the grave, this trap activates and now, your Battle Phase is over and I get one new card!” Jaden draws one more card from his deck.
 
Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a cold sly smile, “I'll place this face-down and I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Alexis: 2800
Jaden: 1300
 
(In front of the `White Dorm'; on the meanwhile)
 
In front of the `White Dorm', we find Sango and Miroku tied to two wooden crosses while Shippo and Kirara are trapped in special small dog carrier cages. On the meanwhile, Ayumi, Yuka, and Eri are watching them while Kagome, with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, in front of them.
 
Shippo calls out, seriously, “Let me go! This is so not cool!”
 
Yuka kicks the cage and yells out, coldly, “Why don't you shut up, fox brat?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Let Shippo go right now!” Soon after, everyone looks to see Inuyasha, with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his wrist, Melody, Koga, the rest of the Wolf demon tribe, Sesshomaru, Sanosake, Sota, Kira, and Kurama coming towards them.
 
Kagome yells out, with an evil sly smile, “So, it's about time, dog!”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “There is something about you, wench!”
 
Kagome calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “Shut up, you fucking little poodle! Master Sartorius just helped me see the Light fully! Now, it is time for you to pay for what you did!”
 
Sanosake yells out, darkly, “Why don't you shut up wench?!”
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Why don't you get a life, you stupid dork?!”
 
Inuyasha thinks, with an angered tone, “Damn you asshole! You will pay for this, you SOB! I will never forgive from what you did to Kagome!”
 
Melody yells out, nastily, “All right, we are here, bitch! Let Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara go!”
 
Kagome calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “You are not in charged here! Useless this dog duels me and wins, his little friends pay the price!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “Fine!” Inuyasha activates his duel disk along with Kagome, their life-points counters displays 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Inuyasha and Kagome yell out in unison.
 
Starting Scores:
Kagome: 4000
Inuyasha: 4000
 
Kagome draws one card from his deck and yells out, coldly, “I'll start off!” Kagome's Field Spell slot opens, he puts one card in slot, and she exclaims, “Now, I play the card to seal your fate! My Seal of Light Field spell!” Just then Inuyasha and Kagome are surrounded by a bright light as it takes the form of a seal similar to the Seal of Orichalcos. When the light dies down, everyone looks to see Kagome surrounded by a sickly white light, the Seal of Light on her forehead, and her lifeless eyes glow an evil violet for a second. Kagome says, evilly, “Thanks to my powerful spell card, all my monsters gain five hundred attack points, but my Light monsters gain five hundred attack and defense points. Plus, I can play up to ten monsters or ten spell and trap cards at one time!” Kagome puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, coldly, “I summon my Masked Dragon in defense mode!” Just then Masked Dragon (1400/1100-1900/1100) comes to the field in defense mode, the Seal of Light appears on its forehead, and its eyes glow an evil violet. Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, coldly, “Now, I end my turn, dog! So, get going already!”
 
Inuyasha draws one card from his deck and yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “I summon my Vorse Raider in attack mode!” Soon after, Vorse Raider (1900/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Inuyasha calls out, “Vorse Raider, destroy her Masked Dragon!” Vorse Raider slashes Masked Dragon in half and destroys it.
 
A card comes out of Kagome's deck and she yells out, with a cold sly tone, “Thanks, you dumb dog! You just played my Masked Dragon's effect! Now, I can summon one Dragon monster with fifteen attack points or less!” Kagome puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “And I choose my Troop Dragon!” Soon after, Troop Dragon (700/800-1200/800) comes to the field in attack mode while the Seal of Light appears on its forehead and its eye glow an evil violet color.
 
Inuyasha is confused by Kagome's move, he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “I'll end my turn with this card!”
 
Kagome draws one card from her deck and yells out, coldly, “My move!” Kagome puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Ice Horn in attack mode!” Soon after, Ice Horn (800/800-1300/1300), a monster that's similar to Cyber Dark Horn except being begin icy white-blue with yellow eyes, comes to the field with the Seal of Light appearing on its forehead and his eyes glow an evil violet color. Kagome says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, my Ice Horn can take one level three or below Dragon monster and equip itself with it and I choose my Masked Dragon!” Soon after, Masked Dragon comes back to the field, Ice Horn captures it, puts IV wires in its forehead, and its stats rise from 1300/1300 to 2700/1300! Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, coldly, “Next, I play Mystical Space Typhoon to take out your face-down!” Just then a huge tornado comes onto the field, destroys Inuyasha's face-down, Negate Attack trap card, and Kagome says, with a cold sly grin, “Dumb dog, you may think that you might me stop me with making me unable to see your face-downs even fully infused with the Light, but I'm always one step ahead! Now, Ice Horn, destroy his peon! Ice Spear!” Ice Horn fires freezing energy from its horns, destroying Vorse Raider, and Inuyasha yells out in as a white glow drains his energy as he loses 800 life-points.
 
Sota calls out, horrified, “Inuyasha!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly smile, “Oops! I forgot to mention that every time that we lose life-points we get our energy drained as long as the Seal of Light is on the field!”
 
Melody yells out, angrily, “You bitch!”
 
Kagome says, coldly, “Like I care, dog! Troop Dragon, attack that damn dog directly!” Troop Dragon attacks Inuyasha directly, slashes his left arm, and he cries out as his kimono is sliced through with a bloody gash appearing on his arm as he loses 1200 life-points. Kagome says, with an evil smile, “By the way, dog, when we are attacked directly, we are physically injured! And you can't heal quickly since this seal, without any priestess magic, negates your demonic energy!” The group of heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Kagome says, with a cold sly tone, “I'll end my turn and your suffering, but there is more to come!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 4000
Inuyasha: 2000
 
Inuyasha winches in pain from the injury on his right arm, he draws one card, and Inuyasha says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play Black Luster Ritual!” Inuyasha discards Gilford the Lightning (2800/1400) monster card to the graveyard, he puts one card on his duel disk, and he calls out, “I summon my Black Luster Soldier in attack mode!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Sota says, excitedly, “That's my card!” Kagome gives a cold nasty snort at Sota.
 
Inuyasha calls out, strongly, “Black Luster Soldier, destroy her Troop Dragon!” Black Luster Soldier attacks Troop Dragon, slashes it in half, and destroys it.
 
Kagome pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, coldly, “I play my trap card: Power Wall!” Kagome's face-down card is revealed to be the Power Wall trap card, Kagome discards 22 cards from her deck, and yells out, “Now, I discard twenty-two cards to negate the damage that you done to my life-points! So, your attack is useless as you are, dog!”
 
Inuyasha puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I'll end my turn with these!”
 
Kagome draws one card from her deck, puts a card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, coldly, “Too bad, dog! I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Kagome draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, coldly, “Next, I play Polymerization! And I fuse my Ice Horn with my Ice Edge and my Ice Keel!” Soon after, Ice Edge (800/800), a monster similar to Cyber Dark Horn expect it is icy white-blue color, and Ice Keel (800/800), a monster similar to Cyber Dark Keel expect it is icy white-blue color with yellow eyes, comes to the field, combine with Ice Horn in a fusion vortex, Kagome takes a fusion monster card from her fusion deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and exclaims, coldly, “Now, meet the ultimate monster! The almighty Ice Dragon!” Just then Ice Dragon (1000/1000-1500/1500), a monster similar to Cyber Dark Dragon except it is icy white-blue with yellow eyes, comes to the field in attack mode, Seal of Light appears on its forehead, and its eyes glow an evil violet color. Kagome says, with evil sly grin, “Now, I can take one Dragon-type monster in my graveyard and combine it with my monster. And I choose my Blue-Eyes White Dragon that I sent from my deck to the graveyard!” Just then Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes to the field, it is captured in the claws of Ice Dragon, IV wires attached to its forehead, and Ice Dragon's stats rise from 1500/1500 to 4500/1500. Kagome then says, coldly, “Finally, my Ice Dragon gains one hundred attack points for every card in my grave and I've got twenty-nine cards in my grave!” Ice Dragon's stats rise from 4500/1500 to 7400/1500! Kagome then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “And now, I play the card that will get rid of you for good, dog! White Veil!” Ice Dragon then becomes pitch white in color.
 
Inuyasha says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Sorry, Kagome, I play my Magic Drain!” Inuyasha's face-down card is revealed to be Magic Drain trap card and Inuyasha says, seriously, “Now, you need to send a spell card to grave to use that card! If not, it is destroyed!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold angered tone, “I don't have one!” Soon after, Kagome's White Veil spell card is destroyed and Kagome yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Ice Dragon, destroy that fucking soldier and that dog for good!” Ice Dragon sends an unearthly roar right Black Luster Soldier and destroys it.
 
Inuyasha pushes a button on his duel disk and exclaims, “I play my trap card! Final Stand!” Just then Inuyasha's trap card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of soldier fighting against a horde of enemy soldiers and Inuyasha says, seriously, “When your attack is stronger than my total life-points, this card allows me to retain one hundred life-points!” Inuyasha yells out as the attack rips into him, giving him multiple cuts and gashes, his energy drained, but he keeps one hundred life-points. Inuyasha says, seriously, “However, you get one card from your deck!”
 
Kagome says, coldly, “That's fine by me! You will still lose!” Kagome draws one card, puts two cards in the spell/trap slots, and she says, with an evil sly smile, “I'll end my turn, but with the Light and destiny on my side! I will win this duel! You can't win, dog! It's over!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 4000
Inuyasha: 100
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, strongly, “Kagome's right! I've got only one hundred points left and she still has full power! I know there is a card in my deck that can save her, but I need to draw! Can I win in one turn?!” As Inuyasha prepares to draw, he hopes and prays that he will get what he needs.
 
(On the meanwhile; in another part of Academy Island)
 
In another part of Academy Island, Serena groans as she slowly gets to her feet and rubs her head, but just then she remembers what happens and gets to her feet. Soon after, she discovers a duel disk attached to her left wrist.
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “It's about time that you got up, Meatball Head!” Serena turns to the source of the voice to see Darien and the four SOL controlled Sailor Scouts, all of them with cold and lifeless eyes with evil sly smiles on their lips, staring down with at her with Sartorius.
 
Serena says, with a dark plain tone, “There is something different about you, dweebs.”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “There is something different, Meatball Head! Master Sartorius just helped us all see the Light and gave us our own Eternal forms to show you fucking nonbelievers who are really boss!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, shocked, “Master Sartorius?!” Serena says, with a dark nasty tone, “What do you want this time, dorks?!”
 
Darien says, with a cold nasty tone, “Simple, Meatball Head! We are going to duel!”
 
Sailor Venus holds up Serena's Eclipse transformation brooch and she says, with an evil sly grin, “And you are not going to get away from it!”
 
Darien says, with a cold serious tone, “And you are not going with use those Shadow Games or Deck Masters duels!”
 
Sailor Pluto points to the ground, sees multiple spell scrolls, and she says, with a cold sly smile, “Thanks to the power of Light, these spell scrolls negate your Shadow Powers, through you don't have your Millennium Necklace.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “That's because I gave it to Melody to show Kagome the truth about what happened when she is free from this asshole's control!” Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Fine! I don't need my Shadow Games or Deck Masters to defeat a dork like you!” Serena puts her deck into her duel disk, it gives off a familiar black and dark violet glow, and they activate their duel disks, which display 4000 life-points for each duelist.
 
The two of them draw five cards from their decks and Darien and Serena call out in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Darien: 4000
Serena: 4000
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and yells out, darkly, “Ladies, first, asshole!” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle!” A crystal of cobalt comes onto the field and transforms into Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle (1400/800) in defense mode. Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, darkly, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Darien draws one card and says, coldly, “Simple move, Meatball Head! Let me show how it is done!” The Field Spell slot of his duel disk opens, he puts a card in it, and Darien yells out, “I play my Seal of Light field spell!” Just then sickly white light comes onto the field that forces Serena to cover her eyes and when she is able to see again, she finds herself with Darien trapped in a sickly white version of the Seal of Orichalcos. When she looks at Darien, Serena finds him surrounded by a sickly white aura with the Seal of Light mark on his forehead, and his lifeless eyes glow violet for a second. Darien says, with an evil sly grin, “Thanks to this card, all of my monsters gain five hundred attack points, expect for my Light monsters, which gain five hundred attack and defense points! Plus, I can play up to ten monsters and ten spell and trap cards at one time!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, worriedly, “That's not good!”
 
Darien puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Next, I summon my Ice Captain in attack mode!” Soon after, Ice Captain (1200/700-1700/1200), an icy white version of Marauding Captain with yellow eyes, comes to the field in attack mode, the Seal of Light appears on his forehead, and his eyes glow an evil violet. Darien puts another card on his duel disk and calls out, “With him, I can play another level four or less monster, so, I play my Ice Shield Gardna!” Just then Ice Shield Gardna (100/2600-600/3100), an icy white version of Big Shield Gardna, comes to the field in defense mode, the Seal of Light appears on its forehead, and its eyes glow evil violet. Darien puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, coldly, “Next, I give my Captain my Fairy Meteor Crush equip spell! Now, when he attacks a monster in defense mode with less defense points than its attack, you lose the difference! So, attack Captain!” Ice Captain attacks Serena's Cobalt Eagle, shatters it apart, and Serena cries out in pain as white energy from the seal sucks her energy while she loses 900 life-points and Cobalt turns into a piece of cobalt in her spell/trap zones.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold sly grin, “Oops. Did we forget to mention that when you lose life-points, your energy gets taken away? And that all physical damage from direct attacks are real?”
 
Darien puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, coldly, “Don't bother Michelle! I don't think Meatball Head would have paid attention anyway! I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Darien: 4000
Serena: 3100
 
Serena yells out, drawing one card, “Oh, yeah! Listen to this, dork!” Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play my trap card: Jar of Greed!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Jar of Greed trap card, she draws one card from her deck, and yells out, darkly, “Thanks to this card, I get one card from my deck!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “And that card is Remove Bomb! Now, I remove the top five cards from the top of my deck and for every monster, you lose three hundred big ones!” Serena takes the top five cards from her deck, displays them to be Crystal Ragieki trap card, Pot of Avarice spell card, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (1700/1600), Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (1200/400), and Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle (600/2000), puts the five cards in her pocket, and yells out, “Since I removed three monsters, you get slammed for nine hundred!” Darien yells out as three explosions hit him and he yelps out in pain as he loses 900 life-points. Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Burial from a Different Dimension! Now, I can put those cards back into the graveyard!” Serena takes the three Crystal Beast cards, puts them into her graveyard, puts a card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus!” Just then a piece of sapphire comes onto the field and transforms into Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200) in attack mode. A card comes out of Serena's deck, she puts in he spell/trap slots, and she says, “Then I use his ability to put Ruby in my spell and trap zones!” Just then a piece of ruby comes into Serena's spell/trap zones. Serena then calls out, darkly, “Pegasus smash that damn peon! Sapphire Tornado!” Sapphire Pegasus launches a powerful tornado at Ice Captain, destroying it, and Darien yelps out in pain as he loses 100 life-points. Serena gives a look of concern, but only for a moment, in which she puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, darkly, “I'll end with this!”
 
Current Score:
Darien: 3000
Serena: 3100
 
Darien draw one card from his deck and yells out, coldly, “If you think that you are going to summon that overgrown lizard, Rainbow Dragon, to help you, you are wrong, Meatball Head!” Darien puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play Card of Sanctity! This card forces us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Darien and Serena draw until they have six cards in their hands, Darien puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my Ice Luster Ritual!” Darien discards Gilford the Lightning (2800/1400) monster card to the graveyard, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, with an evil sly grin, “With this card, I can sacrifice my Gilford to summon Ice Luster Soldier!” Soon after, Ice Luster Soldier (3000/2500-3500/3000), an icy white version of Black Luster Soldier with yellow eyes, comes to the field in attack mode, the Seal of Light appears on its forehead, and its eyes glow evil violet! Darien then yells out, “Now, my Soldier's ability destroys one spell or trap card on your side of the field!” Just then Serena's face-down card is frozen and shatters, much to her shock. Darien calls out, coldly, “Attack! Ice Luster Slash!” Ice Luster Soldier slashes Sapphire Pegasus, its whines as it is destroy, and Serena cries out in pain as her energy is taken while she lose 1700 life-points and her Pegasus turns into a piece of sapphire in her spell/trap zones. Serena falls to one knee, Darien puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, with a cold smile, “Give up, Meatball Head?”
 
Current Score:
Darien: 3000
Serena: 1400
 
Serena gets to her feet, draws one card, and yells out, in a dark strong tone, “Never!” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I play Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger!” Soon after, a piece of topaz comes onto the field and transforms into Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000) in attack mode. Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “Next, I play my E-Force spell card! This card allows me to revive one Crystal Beast in spell and trap zones! And I choose Ruby!” Just then the ruby cracks apart and transforms into Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle (300/300) in attack mode. Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Then I play her effect! When she's Special Summoned, here comes my other beasts!” Ruby then fires a beam from her tail at the other crystals and Crystal Beasts Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200) and Cobalt Eagle (1400/800) return to the field in attack mode. Serena puts one card on her duel disk, which wildly sparks, “And now, I sacrifice Topaz, Pegasus, and my Cobalt Eagle!” The three monsters vanish from the field and Serena chants out, “Almighty Protector of the Sun and Sky . . . I beg of thy . . . please heed my cry . . . Unlock thyself from orb of light and bring my victory in this fight . . . envelop the desert with your glow and cast your light upon my foe . . . awaken your powers from deep within so that together we may win . . . I beseech the, grace our humble game . . . but first I shall call out thy name: Winged Dragon of Ra!” Just then a large golden orb comes onto the field and transforms into the Winged Dragon of Ra (4600/3000) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena yells out, darkly, “Now, I play his effect! I give up a grand to take out your monsters!” Serena groans out as she loses 1000 life-points, the Winged Dragon of Ra turns into Phoenix Mode, and vaporizes all of Darien's monsters in one swoop. Serena then yells out, darkly, “Now, end this! God Blaze Cannon!” The Winged Dragon of Ra then fires a beam of solar energy right at Darien directly and Serena thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I'm sorry, Darien.”
 
Darien pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Sorry, Meatball Head, I play my Ice Wall trap card!” Darien's face-down card proves to be a trap card with ice wall protecting a monster, the Winged Dragon of Ra's attack slams into a sickly white wall of ice, and he says, coldly, “Thanks to this trap, when a monster with `Ice' in its name goes to the grave, one of your attack is negated! So, your `God' is as useless as you!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, in a dark annoyed tone, “You got lucky, dork! I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Darien: 3000
Serena: 400
 
Darien draws one card from his deck and Sailor Jupiter calls out, coldly, “No, Meatball Head! It's destiny! Like you are destined to lose to Darien and join us in the Society of Light!”
 
Darien puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, with an evil sly smile, “But if you are too thick-headed to see the truth, maybe this will knock sense into you! I remove Gilford and Ice Captain from my play to summon my Ice Emperor in attack mode!” The two cards come out of Darien's graveyard, he puts them in his pocket, and Ice Emperor (4000/2100), a huge sickly white humanoid monster the size of Obelisk the Tormentor with yellow eyes and looks like an `armored medieval king', comes to the field in attack mode. Darien says, with a cold tone, “He gains the attack and defense power of the monsters that I removed to summon him through his ability negates any power boost from my Seal of Light since no spell cards has any effect him!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “He isn't powerful enough to stop my God!”
 
Darien yells out, coldly, “Yes, he is! Because when he battles a non-Light monster, he gains one grand in attack power!” Serena gasps as Ice Emperor's stats rise from 4000/2100 to 5000/2100 and Darien yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Now, Ice Emperor, get rid of her so-called God and end this!” Ice Emperor creates a huge sword of ice and prepares to slice Winged Dragon of Ra in half.
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and exclaims, darkly, “I play my face-down: Mystic Wok!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Mystic Wok Quick-Spell card and Serena yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my good old Ruby and gain her attack power to my life-points!” Ruby Carbuncle vanishes from the field and Serena's life-points increase by 300.
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold nasty tone, “Doesn't matter! You overgrown flaming chicken is finished!” Ice Emperor slices the Winged Dragon of Ra, it cries out as it explodes, and Serena yells out as she is fling into the energy field into the Seal of Light causing her to cry out in extreme pain as she is shocked badly. Her smoking form then collapses to the ground as she loses 400 life-points.
 
Darien says, with a cold nasty tone, “What's the matter, Meatball Head?! Too stunned to speak! Maybe you should have learned to join us when you had the change, but like the dumb Meatball Head that you are, you chose not resist fate like it was your fate to become Sailor Moon in the first place!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with an evil sly grin, “Your fate has been determined since the day you were born. Why not surrender?”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, wearily as she gets to her feet, “What am I going to do? I'm down to my last three hundred life-points and the Winged Dragon of Ra is gone! But I can't give up! I won't give up! There are too many people counting on me!” Serena struggles to get to her feet, but with only 300 life-points left, things look grim for our Moon Princess.
 
(Back in Obelisk Arena; On the meanwhile)
 
Speaking of grim situations, we find our Slifer Red hero in a similar situation against the brainwashed Alexis Rhodes, who has 2800 life-points left, one Seal of Light Field Spell card, two face-down cards, and White Night's Queen (2100/800-2600/1300) and White Night's Dragon (3000/2500-3500/3000) on her side of the field while Jaden has nothing and only 1300 life-points remaining. But it is his turn and he draws one card from his deck.
 
Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode, Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, and Jaden calls out, darkly, “Thanks to his ability, since there are no other cards on my side of the field, I get two more!”
 
Alexis says, with an evil sly grin, “So, what?! Your best monster, Neos, is gone and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Face it, Jaden! The power of Light conquers all, dork!”
 
Jaden looks at the two new cards, gasps to see Legend of Heart spell card, and Legendary Knight Timaeus' voice calls out into his mind, “It is time, Jaden Yuki!”
 
Jaden gives a wide dark sly grin, displays his Legend of Heart spell card, and yells out, “Not yet, it doesn't, dweeb! Because I play Legend of Heart!” Just then card glows as huge flames engulf Jaden's side of the field and Jaden calls out, darkly, “I give up one thousand life-points and sacrifice one monster on my side of the field!” Jaden's life-points drop by 1000, Elemental Hero Bubbleman vanishes from the field, three cards come out of Jaden's deck, go onto his duel disk, and the three Legendary Dragon cards, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appear on the field. Jaden calls out, darkly, “Now, I can summon Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos in their true forms!”
 
Alexis yells out, shocked, “What?!” Just then the three Legendary Dragons appear on the field and go into a huge cloud in the sky.
 
Just then Legendary Knight Timaeus' voice booms, “Once again, after so long, we have been set free!” Everyone gasps in shock, a large lightning bolt slams onto the field, and three figures come from the light that comes from the lightning bolt. When the light dies down, everyone sees the Legendary Knights of Atlantis on the field in attack mode.
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800/1800) takes out his sword and yells out, “I am he who is known as Timaeus!”
 
Legendary Knight Critias (2800/1800) draws his sword and calls out, “And I am Sir Critias!”
 
Legendary Knight Hermos (2800/1800) takes out his sword and exclaims, “And I am Sir Hermos!”
 
The three knights combine their swords together and yell out in unison, “In the name of Atlantis, we have been reborn!”
 
Our heroes and heroines are amazed by the three knights and Jade calls out, awe-struck, “Incredible!”
 
Jaden yells out, “Okay, guys, activate your special power! Destroy the Seal of Light!” Soon after, the three knights yell out a cry of power as they slam their sword into the ground, the Seal of Light shatters, and Jaden says, to a flabbergasted Alexis, “Thanks to my Knights, when they are summoned, any card with seal in its name is automatically destroyed!” Soon after, White Night's Queen' stats go down from 2600/1300 to 2100/800 and White Night's Dragon's stats reduce down from 3500/3000 to 3000/2500! Just then black and dark violet shows come onto the field and Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “And since your damn seal is gone, my Shadow Games are back!”
 
Alexis says, with cold snarl, “So, I will still win!”
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “I don't think so, dweeb! I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Jaden draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Miracle Contact spell card! Now, I return Neos and Neo-Spacian Fusion Material Monsters from my field or grave to my deck and summon a Neos fusion monster! Since Neos is in there with Flare Scarab and Grand Mole, who I sent there myself with Graceful Charity, I'll put them back in my deck!” The three named cards come out of Jaden's deck, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000), Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500), and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) appear on the field under a golden light, Jaden re-shuffles the cards into his deck, and he yells out, “Go, Miracle Triple Contact Fusion!” Just then the three monster leap into the golden light, Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and exclaims, darkly, “Now, dork, meet the monster of your doom! My Elemental Hero Magma Neos!” Out of the golden light, Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “And he gets four hundred big ones in attack power for every card on the field! Since there are four on mine and four on yours, he gets over three thousand in power!” Magma Neos' stats rise from 3000/2500 to 6200/2500!
 
Alexis yells out, horrified, “No! I can't lose! I've got destiny on my side!”
 
Jaden exclaims, darkly, “Shows how much you know, dork! Magma Neos, take out this white dweeb and bring the real Alexis back! Meteor Meltdown!” Magma Neos launches a large meteor at White Night's Dragon, destroying it, and Alexis screams out in extreme pain as she is shocked from head to toe by dark electric energy as she loses 3200 life-points, ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Alexis: 0
Jaden: 300
 
With the end of the duel, Alexis falls onto the ground on her back and into unconsciousness while Jaden tells the three Knights, with a smile, “Thank you. I couldn't have won without your help.”
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus tells Jaden, “No, Jaden Yuki. You have done well harness our power with that with Neo-Space. We are honored to serve you.”
 
Legendary Knight Critias tells Jaden, “However, Chosen One, you still have a long way to go.” Jaden nods his head as the holograms and shadows fade away along with the Legendary Knights.
 
Jaden goes over to Alexis' fallen form and he thinks, solemnly, “I'm so sorry, Lex! I didn't want to do that to you most of all, but I knew it was the only way to save you from that asshole!” Just then Serena's cry of pain enters Jaden's mind and he yells out, horrified, “Serena! She's in trouble!”
 
The others gasp in shock and Amara calls out, seriously, “How do you know, Jaden?!”
 
Jaden tells Amara, horrified, “I don't know, Amara! I just know! She is in terrible danger! I've got to help!” On some kind of instinct, Jaden, who has gained a silver glow, puts his right index and middle fingers on his forehead and he vanishes, much to our heroes and heroines.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?! How did he do that?!”
 
Jade states, seriously, “That's my Instant Transmission ability! It is where I can transform into a sphere of pure light and go at the speed of light at any location. It is practically teleportation, but how did Jay use it?!”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “I sensed a great power within Jaden start to awaken, but right now, this isn't the time to worry about that.”
 
Hikari says, with a nod, “Right!” Hikari asks Yukina, “Yukina, we need you . . .!”
 
However, Yukina already know, she nods her head, and she says, “Of course.” Immediately, Yukina goes over to Alexis and uses her healing energy to restore her energy and heal her wounds. When she is done, Alexis groans as she goes to a sitting position.
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “What happened to me?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly tone, “About time, Sleepyhead!” Alexis opens her eyes, which are back to normal, and looks at our heroes and heroines.
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “Yusuke? Keiko? Miss Ten'ou? What is with the black?”
 
Just then Jordan yells out, excitedly, “Alexis-onne-chan!” Just then Alexis is shock as Jordan goes over to her with Jade.
 
Alexis leaps to her feet and yells out, stunned, “Jordan?! When did you and Jade get here? And what's with the black?!”
 
Jade tells Alexis, “We will explain later, Alexis.” Jade then points to Alexis and she tells him, “By the way, you should look to yourself.”
 
Alexis look over herself, yelps out at her white uniform, and calls out, shocked, “What the hell?! Why am I in this ridiculous white uniform?!”

Hikari tells Alexis, seriously, “We will explain later, Lex! Right now, we need to go! Jaden could be in trouble!”
 
Alexis calls out, stunned, “What?!” Soon after, everyone looks to see Amara and Ami running off into the distance.
 
Bastion tells Alexis, with a serious tone, “We will explain on the way, Alexis, but please you must follow us right now.” Not needing another word, the group immediately heads off out of the arena and following Ami and Amara.
 
(Around the same time; Rejoining Inuyasha and the others)
 
Back with Inuyasha, we find him, bleeding from multiple cuts all over his torn body and kimono including a nasty gash on his left arm, only 100 life-points left, and nothing on the field. Kagome, on the other hand, has 4000 life-points, the Seal of Light Field spell card, two face-down cards, and Ice Dragon equipped with Blue-Eyes White Dragon (1000/1000-7400/1500) in attack mode. Inuyasha, barely conscious, manages to draw one card from his deck.
 
Inuyasha puts the card in the spell/trap slot and yells out, “I play Pot of Greed and get two more cards!” Inuyasha draws two more cards from his deck.
 
Eri yells out, with a cold nasty tone, “Give it up, dog! You are finished! Kagome has the power of Light on her side! You've lost!”
 
Sanosake calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Why don't you shut up wench?!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “Before I . . .!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Stop, Melody! There is no need . . . because this duel is over! I win!”
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold angered tone, “You lie!”
 
Inuyasha puts a card in the spell/trap slots, a hologram of a spell card with priestess gathering souls, and he calls out, “I play my Soul Sacrifice spell card! By giving up half my life-points, I can sacrifice monsters in my graveyard by removing them from play to summon a monster that need sacrifices to be summoned!” Inuyasha's life-points are cut in half, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500), Gilford the Lightning (2800/1400), and Vorse Raider (1900/1200) are removed from Inuyasha's graveyard, and Inuyasha yells out, putting a card on his duel disk, “I remove Black Luster Soldier, Gilford, and Vorse Raider to summon my Inu no Taishou in attack mode!” Just then the ground behind Inuyasha erupts with red demonic energy and out of the ground, Inu no Taishou (5000/5000) comes to the field in attack mode. Inuyasha calls out, seriously, “Now, I play his ability! When he comes to the field, all spell and traps cards on my opponent's side of the field are destroyed, including that Seal of Light, while you lose five hundred points per card!” Kagome gasps in shock as Inu no Taishou gives a mighty roar as Kagome's face-down card, Seal of Light, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon equipped to Ice Dragon are gone while Ice Dragon's stats go down from 7400/1500 to 4400/1000 and Kagome's life-points drop by 2000.
 
Kagome says, with a cold angered tone, “So, what?! Even if your overgrown monster takes out my Ice Dragon, you will still lose!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Sorry, Kagome, but that's not the case! When my Inu no Taishou attacks and destroys a monster in battle, you lose half of its attack power!”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “No! I can't lose to you! I've got the power of Light on my side!” Kagome yells out, in a cold angered tone, “You cheating mutt! There's no way that I could lose to someone like you!”
 
Melody says, with a sly mocking tone, “Hey, wench! Remember what you said at the harbor when we first arrived?!”
 
Kagome exclaims, in a cold annoyed tone, “No, what?!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “I believe you said this in your own words!” Melody then clears her throat and she says, in Kagome's cold voice, “With the power of Light on my side, I can't be beaten by you!” Melody says, with a sly mocking tone, “Sounds like that you are eating crow!” Kagome gives a loud cold angered growl at Melody.
 
Ayumi says, stunned, “No! Kagome can't lose to this mutt!”
 
Eri says, with a cold serious tone, “Let's help her!”
 
Melody says, seriously, “Don't even try, wenches!” Melody fires three energy blasts at them, they land at their feet, explode, and the three girls are thrown to the ground hard, knocking them unconscious, and horrifying the brainwashed Kagome.
 
Inuyasha calls out, seriously, “Melody, you could have killed them!”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Those cheating wenches would have done something to prevent you from winning! They're proven to be VERY sore losers! At least, they're out of the way!”
 
Kagome calls out, with a cold angered tone, “You fucking poodle! I hate you!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “Well, I hate you, too! Nice that we can agree on something for once and besides, you're going to lose!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Shut up! I would be willing if you hadn't tricked Pegasus to create that cheating card similar you damn father!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “At least he's a true person unlike your fucking `Master'! Inuyasha, finish her off!” Melody thinks in her mind, seriously, “The sooner that my bro finished off this Kagome fake, the sooner I'm going to have my own talk own chat with the REAL Kagome!”
 
Inuyasha sighs at Melody, he groans out as he is ready to collapse, and he calls out, “You heard Melody! Attack and finish off her Ice Dragon with Wind Scar Slash!” Inu no Taishou takes out a sword similar to Inuyasha's Tessaiga, slashes Ice Dragon with it, destroying it, and Kagome cries out as she loses 2800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kagome: 0
Inuyasha: 50
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms vanish as Kagome lands on the ground on her back unconscious and Sota yells out, excitedly, “Inuyasha did it!” Soon after, Sanosake and Sesshomaru free Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara.
 
Inuyasha says, wearily, “It's about time . . . now . . . check up on Kagome . . .” Soon after, his energy drained and his body racked with wounds, Inuyasha collapses onto the ground on his back.
 
Melody calls out, horrified, “Inuyasha!” Melody puts her unconscious brother into her arms and she says, angered tone, “Damn that witch!”
 
Kira tells Melody, with a serious tone, “Melody, Kagome isn't responsible for what happened! She was under that control of that asshole!”
 
Melody says, in an annoyed tone, “I know!” Melody thinks in her mind, seriously, “However, the REAL Kagome and I are going to have one hell of a talk when I give her a piece of my mind!” Melody then holds the Millennium Necklace in her right hand and it gives off a slight glow.
 
(Back to our Moon Princess; on the meanwhile)
 
Returning to our Moon Princess, the situation isn't good. She has only 300 life-points, three Crystal Beasts in her spell/trap zones, and no monsters on the field. On the meanwhile, her brainwashed love had Ice Emperor (4000/2100) and 3000 life-points left. However, it is our Moon Princess turn and she draws one card from her deck.
 
Serena puts the card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play Card of Sanctity! Now, we draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Darien and Serena draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Serena gasps at one of the cards in her hand, and she thinks, perplexed, “What is this?!”
 
Queen Serenity's voice calls out through her mind, “My gift to you, my daughter! I know that you have gone through much, but you have remained strong! I know that you never wanted to fight in this way! Remember my love to you, Serenity, and know that everyone you love is always with you!”
 
Serena gives her first true warm smile in a long time, remembering, and she thinks, with a warm smile, “Thank you, mother! I had nearly forgotten! I am so ashamed, but now, it is time to show this asshole a sample of what real power is all about!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “I play Machine Angel Ritual!” Serena discards Rainbow Dark Dragon (4000/0), puts a card on her duel disk, and yells out, with a dark sly grin, “I discard my Rainbow Dark Dragon to summon Cyber Angel Serenity in attack mode!” Sartorius and the SOL members gasp in shock as Cyber Angel Serenity (3000/2500), a monster that looks a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon, expect she has silvery hair and her odango have ice-blue jewels, she has pink colored lips, her fuku is pure silver from the V-style sailor color down to her mini-skirt, her shoulder pads are cherry red in color, her gloves are pitch black in color, her boots are dark grey in color, and she has four huge and fluffy silver angel wings coming out of her back, comes to the field in attack mode. Serena yells out, darkly as she puts another card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon my Rainbow Dragon to the field!” A rainbow color of lights comes from her graveyard and turns into Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) in attack mode. Serena then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, as a hologram of a spell card with a picture of seven crystals of the Crystal Beasts surrounding Serena's Silver Crystal comes to the field, “And now, I play my Silver Crystal Empowerment spell card!” Just then Serena's brooch blazes with silver light, Sartorius and SOL controlled Sailor Scouts cry out in pain, the brooch goes through the Seal of Light, in front of Serena, who transforms into the `darker' version of Princess Serenity, and Princess Serenity yells out, “Thanks to this card, I give up half of my life-points and Rainbow Dragon! Then my Cyber Angel Serenity gains the power of all Crystal Beasts in my graveyard!” Princess Serenity's life-points are cut in half, Rainbow Dragon vanishes from the field, and silver energy from her Silver Crystal and rainbow energy from Princess Serenity's graveyard goes to Cyber Angel Serenity as her stats rise from 3000/2500 to 11,600/2500!
 
Sartorius yells out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Princess Serenity yells out, strongly, “I can and I will! Cyber Angel Serenity, attack Ice Emperor and bring back the people that I love! Finish this Cosmic Moon Power!” Infused with the power of the Silver Crystal, Cyber Angel Serenity fires a wave of silver light that obliterates Ice Emperor while Darien and the SOL controlled Sailor Scout cry out as they are bathed in the celestial light as Darien loses 7600 life-points, ending the duel immediately. At that moment, Naruto and Sasuke arrive on the dueling field, but they are forced to cover their eyes from the bright silver light.
 
Final Score:
Darien: 0
Serena/Princess Serenity: 150
 
(Returning to our Digidestined; around the same time)
 
Back to Davis and the others, we find him, TK, and Kari, all of them battered and worn out, as they are engaged against Sailor Light Star, who is also badly battered and beaten. Just then the silver light that signed the end of Serena's/Princess Serenity's duel with her brainwash love brightens up the area.
 
Sailor Light Star yells out, stunned, “What is that?” She becomes distracted and immediately, TK, Kari, and Davis launch a combined energy assault that sends Sailor Light Star flying through the air. Sailor Light Star, badly burned, yells out, coldly, “This isn't over!” Sailor Light Star then teleports away through Sailor Teleport and everyone looks to the fading silver light.
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “She's gone, but what is with that light?!”
 
Kari yells out, with a worried tone, “That's Serena! I don't know how I know, but I know that's Serena!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “That's all I need to know! Catch as quickly as you can!” Davis puts his right index and middle fingers on his forehead and he teleports away.
 
Matt calls out, stunned, “What happened?!”
 
Veemon says, seriously, “That's Instant Transmission! Jade developed it and Davis also mastered it! This abilities turns into a sphere of light that allows you to travel at the speed of light!”
 
Hawkmon yells out, amazed, “My words! No wonder it has that name!”
 
Yolei says, with a serious tone, “But Davis shouldn't have gone running off like that! Spirit Detective or not!”
 
Tai yells out, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Not needing another word, the group runs off in the direction of the silver light while Kari can't rid of the feeling of dread in her heart.

Kari thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Why do I fear for Serena and Davis? Oh, please, I hope I'm wrong!”
 
(Back to our Moon Princess; Shortly thereafter)
 
Returning to the dueling field, Naruto and Sasuke can see again after the light is gone and they find Serena lying on her back and unconscious along with Darien and the four Sailor Scouts, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto, returned back to normal expect they still have their Eternal Sailor Scouts forms also unconscious as well.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “What happened?!”
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “Simple, Dobe. Serena did it. She combined her Silver Crystal with her monster to heal all of them at once. However, she is quite tried out.” Soon after, the two ninjas go over to the fallen Moon Princess and Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Hold it, Naruto! Sartorius! He isn't here!”
 
Naruto gasps out and yells out, shocked, “Yeah! Where did he go?!”
 
Immediately, Sasuke calls out, sensing something, “Left!” The two of them turn towards the direction that Sasuke calls out, but a powerful physic wave sends the two of them flying through the air and stunning them. When the two of them look at their attacker, they gasp at what or WHO they see. Their attacker looks like Sartorius, but he had his hair standing up on ends, his eyes are mainly white with a little yellow to signify eyes, and his skin has become a pale and sickly white color as well as huge sickly white aura surrounding his whole body.
 
Naruto calls out, stunned, “Is that Sartorius?!”
 
Sasuke says, in a dark serious tone, “Not anymore! His body has been twisted by our true enemy: The Light of Destruction!”
 
The Light of Destruction calls out, in Sartorius' voice, but in deeper and more demonic sounding voice, “You may who I truly am, but this body belongs to me forever!” The Light of Destruction looks at the unconscious Serena and yells out, evilly, “And so is the Moon Princess!” The Light of Destruction fires a beam of sickly white energy right at Serena, but then Jaden teleports in and uses some kind of energy shield to stop his attack.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “Jaden?!”
 
Jaden calls out, seriously, “I don't know how I'm doing, but I will die than you get Serena!”
 
The Light of Destruction yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Then let me grant your wish!” The Light of Destruction then fires a beam of energy from his right index and middle fingers that penetrates Jaden's shield and goes right through his heart, killing himself instantly!
 
Naruto yells out, horrified, “Jaden!” Jaden throw by the strength of the attack as his chest gushes out blood and he lands on the ground with a sickening `thud'. Soon after, he closes his eyes, he turns into particles, and fades away. Davis has just arrived to see the ruthlessly killing of his childhood friend and looks at the Light of Destruction with enraged eyes which give off a light sinister golden glow.
 
Davis cries out, angrily, “MURDERER!!!” Davis' body explodes into a blue aura and he rams his right fist into Sartorius' right chest, but he doesn't even feel it causing him to gasp in horror.
 
The Light of Destruction calls out, with an evil sly smile, “Did you think that your weakened powers can stand up to me?!” Immediately, the Light of Destruction quickly and ruthlessly bashes Davis with powerful right hooks and one bone-crushing ramming with Sartorius' right knee, which breaks four of Davis' ribs. The Light of Destruction then rams his sickly white charged fist into Davis' chest, sending energy through his chest, which comes out his backside, and he coughs out blood from a fatal wound. At this moment, Serena witnesses the death of Davis with horror in her eyes as his body collapses to the ground.
 
Serena yells out, horrified, “No!” Immediately, Serena rushes to Davis' fallen form and she tells Davis' dying form, “Davis, hold on!”
 
Davis tells Serena, with a sly grin and with his dying breath, “Serena . . . take care of Kari for me . . . tell her I love her and I'm sorry . . .” Soon after, Davis' closes his eyes, seemly forever, and his body fades away causing Serena to yell out in horror and pain as another friend leaves her.
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly smile, “Well, Miss Tsukino, if he and Mister Jaden Yuki didn't resist the light, they would have lived.” When she hears that Jaden is dead, Serena fills up with a rage that she never felt before, her eyes turn from blue to a sinister silver color, and looks at the Light of Destruction with an expression of pure rage!
 
Serena yells out, purely enraged, “YOU SON OF BITCH!!! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!” Serena is bathed in black and dark violet light, she transforms into Sailor Eclipse, and in a pure rage, Sailor Eclipse rams his fists with into Sartorius' chest multiple times, bashes him right in the face, and she tackles him to the ground, pounding him in a pure fury, and starting to choke him soon after.
 
Naruto calls out, stunned, “Serena, stop! What about Sartorius?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse yells out, with a pure venomous tone, “What assurance do I have that Sartorius' soul isn't already dead?! How do I that that this son of a bitch didn't kill him after he took his life?! Possessing him, using him as his meat puppet, and taking away all the people that we care about, turning them into his mindless tools and now, HE KILLED TWO OF OUR FRIENDS!!! He deserves no mercy from us!” Sailor Eclipse raises her fist ready to seemly finish The Light of Destruction off.
 
Naruto tells Sailor Eclipse, “Serena, if Sartorius is dead, then it is another crime he will pay for! But you know if you kill him in cold blood like that, you will become like him! You are not like that Serena! Remember all of us, your friends, the guy that you care for, Darien! What would we all think if he destroys who you are?!” Sailor Eclipse gasps in shock, the memories of all the good times with his friends, Darien and the Sailor Scouts, the rest of his friends, and Davis and Jaden, through the good and bad times.
 
Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, horrified, “By the goddess Selene, is what I'm becoming? Naruto is right! If I do this, I will become a demon as terrible as the Light of Destruction if I kill him in cold blood! I'm letting my anger and rage consumes me and if I do, even if I kill him, he will win because he destroyed who I am on the inside with the blood on my hand that I can never get off!” Sailor Eclipse's eyes return to normal and she releases her grip on Sartorius' neck.
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly smile, “I knew that you could do it, Miss Tsukino. AND THAT'S YOUR MISTAKE!!!” Just then the Light of Destruction creates a huge burst of energy that sends Sailor Eclipse flying off her and she lands on the ground, pretty hard. Even through still weakened, Sailor Eclipse gets to her feet only to have her neck grab by the Light of Destruction and the evil alien force in Sartorius' body says, with an evil sly grin, “You don't have the nerve to do what's necessary! And that's why you will truly lose that you care about this time!” The Light of Destruction uses incredible super-strength to throw Sailor Eclipse 30 feet into the forest and causing five trees to fall on her causing her to get a bloody nose and multiple cuts on her lip. When she comes out of the rumble, the Light of Destruction fires a beam of sickly white energy right at the unconscious Darien and the others.
 
Sailor Eclipse thinks in her mind, horrified, “NO!!! I won't lose anyone else! Even it takes my own life, that demon won't take anymore lives!” Sailor Eclipse uses with bit of speed to quick to in-between the attack and her beloved and recently freed friends. Soon after, at that instant, Sailor Dark Mars, Jade, and Jordan immediately to see to their horror Sartorius' attack going through Sailor Eclipse's chest and she coughs out blood from her mouth as she receives a fatal wound.
 
Sailor Dark Mars, Jade, and Naruto call out in pure horror, “SERENA!!!” Immediately, all of them go off to Sailor Eclipse's fallen form and Sailor Dark Mars puts the fatally wounded Sailor Eclipse into her arms.
 
Sailor Dark Mars says, with tears in her eyes, “Serena, hold on! Please hold on!”
 
Sailor Eclipse coughs out some blood and she says, weakly, “Sorry, Pyro, I don't think . . .”
 
Jordan says, with tears in his eyes, “Don't say that Serena-onee-chan. Please hang on.”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells Jordan, with her dying breath, “Jordy . . . I need to tell you and Jade something . . . It's about Celeste . . . her real name is Celeste Saber . . .”
 
The group gasps in shock and Jade yells out, “Celeste Saber?! That means she is . . .!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, dying, “Yes . . . she is your daughter from Rini's time . . . she came here to stop the Light of Destruction . . . she told me not to tell you until the right *cough* *cough* . . . time . . . I'm not sure it is . . . the right time . . . but it is . . . the truth . . . she sacrifice herself for me and Jade that day . . . because I'm like an aunt to her . . . and she is your future child . . .”
 
Jade says, stunned, “My future daughter?”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, dying, “I'm so sorry that I let her get brainwashed, Jade . . . I swore that I would get her back for you and Jordy . . . I'm so sorry that I won't be able to . . . But please promise . . . take care of Darien-chan . . . *cough* *cough* . . . for me . . . they mean so much to me . . . I love you all, my friends . . . goodbye . . .” Soon after, Sailor Eclipse slowly closes her eyes and she breathes no more as her heart stops beating. The group gasps in shock and horror with Jordan and Naruto back away as they witness something that they didn't think possible: Serena's death. Soon after, Serena's body turns into particles of golden light and she fades away.
 
Sailor Dark Mars shakes her head, tears streaming down her eyes and cheeks, and she yells out, “No! No! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! SERENA!!!” Soon the group, expect for Sasuke, who had a look of anger in his eyes, was in tears.
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil smile, “Such a shame. If only she saw there was no way she could win and she surrender to me easily.” However, he stops as a dark shadow covers Jordan's eyes as tears shedding down his cheeks, then suddenly Jordan grits his teeth, and he clenches his fists so tightly that blood comes down from his hands. On the meanwhile, Naruto's eyes become blood red as demon red chakra begins to surround his body and Sailor Dark Mars' expression twists into one of pure rage and malice.
 
Jordan says, with a dark venomous tone, “You took someone precious to me.”
 
Jade asks, worriedly, “Jordy?”
 
Jordan states, with a dark enraged tone, “ You killed Serena . . . you killed Serena-onee-chan!” Soon after, Jordan screams in a blood curling cry of pure rage and he transforms into the Warrior of Light with a golden and black aura with his angel wings becoming pitch black! Jordan yells out, in a dark enraged tone, “Sartorius! Light of Destruction! I don't what you call yourself! You've crossed the line! Now, you are going to pay for this with your own blood! I'm going to send you to hell where you! You will pay for Serena-onee-chan's death! She was precious to me! I lost my mom, dad, and Jade! And now, Serena! Get ready to die you SON OF A BITCH! I'm going to kill you!”
 
Naruto yells out, in a dark demonic tone, “DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM WITHOUT ME!!!”
 
Sailor Dark Mars roars out, with dark venomous tone, “HOW DARE YOU?! YOU MURDERER!!! SERENA WAS MY BEST FRIEND!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!” Sailor Dark Mars give a blood raising screech as she fires a dark violet flames right at the Light of Destruction and he yelps out as he is sent flying 20 yards away crashing into the ground with a large explosion. The three enraged warriors, Jordan, in his `dark' Warrior of Light form, Sailor Dark Mars, and Naruto, in his three-tailed form, immediately charge at Sartorius. Naruto immediately bashes him with five fists with incredible fury, the Warrior of Light rams his right knee into his gut, and with another powerful kick, he sends him airborne! The Warrior of Light then flies high into the sky, Sailor Dark Mars fires another batch of dark violet flames, and the Light of Destruction screams out as he is sent into the ground hard causing a good sized crater when he hits the ground. Naruto then slams into the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius' chest and with a roar of pure rage, he pounds into Sartorius' chest with fury of hundred of punches. Naruto then leaps out of the way as the Warrior of Light kicks him in the face, sending him airborne, but the Warrior of Light immediately slams a sphere of black chakra energy into Sartorius' chest.
 
The Warrior of Light yells out, with pure venom in his voice, “DIE, MURDERER!!! RASENGAN!!!” The Warrior of Light slams the sphere into Sartorius' chest and he is sent slamming into the ground with rocket-like speeds causing a huge explosion kicking up a huge amount of dust and dirt. When the dust and dirt clear, Sartorius' body is on his back with a badly cut lip, a bleeding nose, and blood coming out of his ears. The Warrior of Light slams his right foot into Sartorius' chest and aims his sword at Sartorius' neck. Sailor Dark Mars prepares more dark flames and Naruto prepares his claws to slice Sartorius apart.
 
Jade calls out, horrified, “Jordy, don't!”
 
The Warrior of Light calls out, with a pure dark venomous tone, “DON'T TRY TO STOP ME, JADE!!! THIS ASSHOLE IS GOING TO GET WHAT HE DESERVES!!!”
 
Sailor Dark Mars yells out, dark venomous tone, “HE KILLED SERENA!!!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “As much as I want to see that alien freak pay, Sartorius is an innocent and we can't kill him!”
 
Naruto yells out, in a dark demonic tone, “WHY DIDN'T THAT ASSHOLE RESIST HIM MORE?!! HE IS JUST AS GUILTY AS THAT ALIEN FREAK!!!”
 
Sasuke calls out, with a serious tone, “Listen to yourself fool! You know the people of our village treated you so poorly because they compared you to the Nine-Tailed Fox that you dad sealed inside of you! You want them to look up to you and prove them wrong! Well, you are proving them right! What would Serena and Hinata think about you if you murdered Sartorius in cold blood?!” Naruto gasps in shock, he is calming down as he remembers, and he starts to transform back.
 
Jade yells out, “Rei! Jordy! Please don't do it! What would Serena think of you if you become blood-thirsty demons just as terrible as he is?! Would Serena like to see you this way?! Murdering someone in cold blood and bathing in a blood of man that had his life stolen! Is this the way that you would honor her memory?!” Soon after, Sailor Dark Mars and Warrior of Light gasp in horror, remember the good times with Serena, and dark flames on Dark Mars turns into dark red flames while the Warrior of Light's wings transform from black back to their original colors. The Warrior of Light removes his foot from Sartorius' chest and he sheaths his sword.
 
Sailor Dark Mars says, plainly, “You . . . You're right, Jade. He isn't worth it.”
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly smile, “Big mistake, Miss Hino!” Just then a huge white wave of energy blasts the Warrior of Light, Sailor Dark Mars, and Naruto back. Naruto quickly gets to his feet only to get a punch to his chest that breaks his two of his ribs and causing him to cough out blood. The Light of Destruction's wounds instantly heal and he yells out, darkly, “Foolish! When Miss Tsukino attacked me in a pure rage, I only allowed her to hurt me only to show her the truth about herself! Like other humans, they are just angry and spiteful beings that feel the power of the Light of Destruction! Now, witness my power up close and personal!” The Light of Destruction then grabs Naruto by the throat and throws him 10 feet away effortlessly and he shocks the Warrior of Light and Sailor Dark Mars with sickly white energy. They cry out in extreme pain as they are shocked and fall to their knees, badly smoking, and soon after, the Light of Destruction charge with super-speed starting to bash them into the ground.
 
Jade tries to rush in and Sasuke yells out, grabbing onto her and holding her, “No, Jade! If you attack, you will put Jordan in more danger!”
 
Jade yells out, strongly, “I don't care! Let me go! Jordy! Jordy!”
 
(Within some kind of Spirit World; A short time soon after)
 
Inside of some kind of `Spirit World', we find Princess Serenity, her hair back to its original golden blond, golden crescent moon mark on her forehead, silver and golden version of her dress, pink colored fingernails with golden crescent moon sigils on each fingernail, and two huge and fluffy silver angels coming out of her back, with her eyes closed as she floats around in this `Spirit World'. Soon after, Queen Serenity then appears and goes to her daughter.
 
Queen Serenity tells Princess Serenity, “My darling daughter, it is time to awaken.” Just then Princess Serenity's eyes slowly open as she gazes on her mother's warm smile. Queen Serenity tells Princess Serenity, with a smile, “Hello, Serenity.”
 
Princess Serenity says, surprised, “Mother.” Princess Serenity asks Queen Serenity, curiously, “Mother, am I dead?”
 
Queen Serenity nods her head and she replies, “Yes. The blow from the Light of Destruction proved fatal to you.”
 
Princess Serenity asks Queen Serenity, “What about my love and the others?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, with a kind tone, “The end of the duel with the Silver Crystal freed them all from the Light of Destruction's influence and you saved their lives with your sacrifice.”
 
Princess Serenity says, with a warm smile, “Thank goodness. As long as they are safe, I can go to my death with no regrets.”
 
Queen Serenity shakes her head and she says, gently, “It isn't your time, Serenity. You are still needed on Earth. The Light of Destruction must be stopped.”
 
Princess Serenity tells Queen Serenity, solemnly, “How can I go back? After all the pain and misery that I caused? I'm no better than that evil demon.”
 
Queen Serenity makes Princess Serenity look straight at her and she says, with a kind smile, “You and the Light of Destruction are nothing alike, my darling Serenity. You never wanted to cause pain and misery to others and you are kind and gentle. You only lost control of your emotions because you care about every innocent being and those that you love, friends, family, and beloved. Every time that you had to hurt someone, I felt the pain in your heart. There are times that we lose our way and no one blames your reaction to the evil actions of the Light of Destruction. It is pure evil that doesn't care about others at all and all it cares for its own selfish ambitions. Only one who knows the Light and Darkness in life can truly stop him and the Chosen Duelists and Inuyasha are among the only ones that can get the universe of the Light of Destruction for all time. Others will forgive you, but you must start to forgive yourself.”
 
Princess Serenity says, weakly, “I'm not sure.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “We know how you feel, sis!” Princess Serenity turns to the source of voice to see Eclipse with two others young teenage males with her.
 
The first one has silver hair in Jaden's hairstyle, golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead, and a uniform similar to Prince Endymon's except he has black clothing and silver armor with a black belt across his waist armor that contains a sheath for a sword with a red hilt with a golden crescent moon on the top center portion of the hilt and a beautiful silver blade with ancient markings carved on it along with a picture of Slifer the Sky Dragon. He has two huge and fluffy silver angel wings coming out of his back.
 
The second one has golden hair in Davis' hairstyle, a rainbow eight-pointed star in the center of a golden sideways infinity symbol, and a uniform similar to Prince Endymon's except his uniform is golden with flame-designed armor with a black belt across his waist armor that contains a sheath for a sword with a golden hilt adorned with jewels and a silver blade with the picture of an Asian dragon engraved inside with ancient markings. He also has two huge and fluffy golden angel wings coming out of his back.
 
Queen Serenity says, with a smile, “Your brother, Prince Judai. And the beloved of your sister, Princess Akari Serenity, Prince Kail, Supreme Prince and Protector of the Universe. Brother to Princess Sakura and Princess Kisara.”
 
The first male figure says, with Jaden's voice except a bit more mature and deeper, “Hey, sis, it's me, Judai!”
 
Princess Serenity says, shocked, “Goddess Selene, Jaden, you are my brother!”
 
The second male figure says, with Davis' voice except more mature sounding, “No kidding, Moon Princess!”
 
Princess Serenity says, surprised, “Davis?! That means . . .?!”
 
Queen Serenity says, with a kind tone, “Yes. Kari Kamiya is your sister, Princess Akari. They need you, Serenity. They need all of you.”
 
Prince Kail says, seriously, “Yeah, Serenity, we can't just keep them hanging! They are in danger!”
 
Prince Judai tells Princess Serenity, “Serenity, Kail and I know how you feel! We didn't like what we had to do, but we can't just keep hitting ourselves!”

Eclipse tells Princess Serenity, with a dark serious tone, “No joke, Princess! You had better not just give up on us! What would Pyro and the others think about it?!”
 
Princess Serenity says, lowly, “Rei . . . Darien . . . Jordy . . . I . . . I can't give up now . . . there are too many people counting on us!”
 
Prince Kail says, with a sly grin, “Now, that's the spirit, Serenity!”
 
Princess Serenity tells Eclipse, with a kind tone, “I'm sorry, Eclipse. We are going back, but this time, we are doing this our way.”
 
Eclipse says, with a dark sly grin, “Fine by me, but if you mess up, I'm going to come back into the fight.”
 
Princess Serenity nods her head and she says, with a nod, “I understand.”
 
Prince Judai says, with a smile, “Ready, sis?”
 
Princess Serenity says, with a smile and strongly, “Yes!” Soon after, Eclipse, Prince Kail, Princess Serenity, and Prince Judai hold their hands together and they vanish in a bright rainbow light.
 
When they are gone, Queen Serenity says, lowly, “Good luck . . . But I wish that I told you the truth about Eclipse . . . my darling Seira . . . the Darkness of Salvation saved you . . . and I hope that your sister, Serenity, can restore you . . . you deserve a new life . . .”
 
(Back in the `Mortal World'; Shortly thereafter)
 
Returning to the `Mortal World', we find Darien, Eternal Sailor Jupiter, Eternal Sailor Venus, Eternal Sailor Neptune, and Eternal Sailor Pluto waking up as the Light of Destruction continues to ruthlessly beat up the Warrior of Light, Sailor Dark Mars, and Naruto as Jade and Sasuke watch in helpless horror.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, holding her head, “What happened to me?”
 
Sailor Neptune states, stunned, “I wish that I knew.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Michelle!” Soon after, Sailor Neptune is embraced by Amara and Hotaru, who are arriving along with the rest of our heroes and heroines, including Yugi, Atem, as the Shadow Warrior, and Tea as Sailor Hell Star, as well as the recently freed Alexis Rhodes, but there are those that are absent including Jun, Molly, and the group that went after Kagome to free her from the Light of Destruction's control.
 
Sailor Neptune asks, stunned, “Firefly? Amara? What happened to you?”
 
Amara says, with a smile, “It is a long story.” But just then Sailor Dark Mars, the Warrior of Light, and Naruto land on the ground facing in front of them with sickening `thuds'. All of them had their clothes torn, multiple cuts and bloody gashes on their bodies, and the Warrior of Light was bleeding very badly.
 
Jade yells out, horrified, “Jordy!”
 
Alexis asks Atticus, motioning to the Warrior of Light, “Wait a minute! That's Jordan!”
 
Atticus says, with a serious tone, “Long story, sis!”
 
Sailor Dark Star yells out, stunned, “What happened here?!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, pointing to the Light of Destruction, “Him, Rika! It's him!”
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly grin, “Dark Star! Aurora Star! And Hell Star! We meet again!”
 
Dark Star says, with a dark angered tone, “Not long enough, you freak of nature!”
 
Sailor Venus yells out, perplexed, “What the?! Is that Sartorius?!”
 
Atremis says to Sailor Venus, “It is a long story, but that isn't Sartorius! It is his body, but he is possessed by the most evil force ever known: The Light of Destruction!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, stunned, “The Light of Destruction?!”
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly grin, “Indeed, Time Guardian!”
 
Kari asks, worriedly, “Where are Serena and Davis? If Darien and the others are here, they must be here too.”
 
Syrus asks, concerned, “What about Jaden, too?”
 
Sasuke and Jade lower their heads and Sasuke says, solemnly, “Jaden . . . Davis . . . and Serena . . . are dead.” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Sasuke says, with a dark angered tone, “The Light of Destruction ruthlessly killed all three of them. Jaden, when he tried to protect Serena, Davis, when he tried to stop the Light of Destruction, and Serena, when the Light of Destruction threaten Darien and the others after Serena purified them. The Light of Destruction destroyed all three of them.”
 
Luna says, horrified, “Please . . . this can't . . . this can't be . . .”
 
Kari falls to her knees and says, with tears in her eyes, “No . . . Please no . . .”
 
Yusuke looks at the Light of Destruction, enraged, and he yells out, “You son of a bitch! You will pay for this!”
 
The Light of Destruction says, with an evil sly grin, “They paid the price for not giving into the Light and defying Destiny!” The Light of Destruction looks down at the fallen Warrior of Light, Sailor Dark Mars, and Naruto and he says, with an evil sly grin, “And Miss Hino, Mister Rhodes, and Naruto Uzumaki shall follow unless they give their power to me.”
 
Sailor Andromeda calls out, strongly, “Don't you touch him!”
 
The Light of Destruction with an evil sly grin, “Or what Miss Hyuga?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, strongly, “Or THIS! Cosmic Moon Power!” Just then the Light of Destruction yell out as he is slammed with powerful silver celestial energy that send him back 15 feet and three human-sized orbs of blue light go down on the fallen warriors causing such a bright light that everyone is forced to cover their eyes. When the light dies down, everyone gasps to see Princess Serenity holding the Warrior of Light in her arms, Sailor Dark Mars is held by Prince Kail, and Naruto is being supported by Prince Judai.
 
Luna and Atremis yells out, stunned, “Princess!”
 
Amara says, strongly, “She's alive!”
 
The Warrior of Light looks at Princess Serenity and he says, weakly, “Serena-onee-chan.”
 
Princess Serenity nods her head and replies, “Yes, it's me, Jordy. I'm back and I'm alive. Just hold on.” Immediately, the three of them bring the Warrior of Light, Sailor Dark Mars, and Naruto close to the others. When they gently set them down, they face the Light of Destruction and she yells out, “The Light of Destruction! You reign of terror ends here!”
 
The Light of Destruction calls out, shocked, “This is impossible! You're dead! I didn't predict your rebirth! And who are they?!”
 
Princess Serenity retorts, sarcastically, “Maybe your ESP is on the fritz, pal. Now, I would like to introduce my twin brother, Prince Judai Chons Serenity, the tsuki-no-ouji or Moon Prince, and the beloved of my younger twin sister, Princess Akari Serenity, Prince Kail, Supreme Prince and Protector of the Universe. But you've already met.”
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, perplexed, “Brother? Sister?”
 
Amara says, plainly, “Long story.”
 
The Light of Destruction replies, perplexed, “What do you mean?” The three royals look at each other and then Princess Serenity transforms back into Serena, Prince Judai becomes Jaden, and Prince Kail becomes none other than Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya.
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Bastion thinks in his mind, logically, “My words! Jaden is Prince Judai! My theory was correct! The Moon Prince that I serve and protect is none other than Jaden!”
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “Jaden?”
 
Yolei calls out, flabbergasted, “Davis?! Davis is a prince?!”
 
Washu thinks in her mind, seriously, “So, that means . . .”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “That's right, pal! Jay and I are back! You think that Serena is the only one with a true star seed. We're the royal dream team.” Davis' aura gives off a powerful blue and golden aura, he slams his fists together, and he yells out, strongly and with a serious tone, “So, get ready pal! This time, you are going away for good!” As the Light of the Destruction prepares for the battle to come, our three revived royals also steel themselves for the conflict to come while the rest of our heroes and heroines are stunned by the amazing revelation before them . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 15: Titans Clash: Hope VS Destruction: With the recently revelation about Davis and Jaden as the Universe and Moon Prince, Serena makes another one by revealing her true ninja power and the fact is a legendary Kunochi from a famous Shinobi Pirate crew! Whoa! While Serena heals Rei, Jordan, and Naruto, Davis goes one-on-one with the Light of Destruction in round two! With his powers from the Silver Millennium continuing to awaken, Davis manages to seemly hold his own. However, when Serena is done tending to the wounded, she transforms, not into Sailor Eclipse, but into Eternal Sailor Moon with a brand new `look'. Eternal Sailor Moon then goes quickly into the fight with the Light of Destruction and shows off her true ninja power for the first time in three years. On the meanwhile, Kagome wakes up and learns the horrible truth about what happened between Kikyo and Inuyasha as well as what she done during her time in the SOL. However, they have no time for Kagome to mope as they are needed on the battlefield. Back on the battlefield, the Light of Destruction shows more of its terrible power by increasing its strength and no matter how much power that Davis and Eternal Sailor Moon use, they are taken down. The rest of the super-powered Chosen Duelists immediately join the fight and soon enough, the male Chosen Duelists with Silver Millennium heritages gain new Solar Senshi forms including Jaden and Davis! The battle between the Light of Destruction and our Chosen Duelists becomes an incredible clash of powers that disrupts the barriers between worlds! Soon enough, Duel Academy is `combined' with the Domain of the Beasts, making Duel Monsters' real! Tenten and Ino, still under the Light of Destruction's control, take advantage to attack with their `White Decks', but Eternal Sailor Moon and Sasuke counter their assault while the rest of the `Chosen Duelists' counter the Light of Destruction's assaults. However, even through Tenten and Ino are freed, the Light of Destruction easily handles all of the super-powered `Chosen Duelists', but then Inuyasha manages to wake up and transforming into Taigoku, he, Hell Star, Aurora Star, and Dark Star try their hands with some help. However, they have no success. Just then Sailor Moon somehow manages to unlock a legendary Sailor Scout form: The Valkyrie Sailor Scout form! But even with her `power up' and Jun, Molly, and Rini coming into the fray with their own Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers, the battle continues to swing to and fro! However, as the battle goes on, our heroes and heroines continue to increase in power rapidly, much to the horror of the Light of Destruction! He finally launches one final offense to defeat our heroes and heroines and it looks he will win, but then a surprise guest arrives and it will shock you to your core who it is! However, can this new surprise visitor give our heroes and heroines the power that they need? And who is this person?! Find out the answers to these questions and many more surprises in this action-packed, dramatic, and power-packed chapter of Twilight Wars next time!
 
Well, this is it! I can't talk long because of the length of this chapter. I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `White and Black Hearts' for the idea of Uchiha ancestry. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 for the ideas for the scenes at the end of the duel between Inuyasha and `White Kagome' and any other ideas from this author not mentioned in this commentary. Finally, I would like to give credit and thanks to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's and Sasuke's Silver Millennium forms, names, looks, and powers. Anyway, please read and review, tell me what you think, and I will catch you later, Crossover, Dueling, Moon, and Digimon fans!