Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. One/Chap. Two: Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lena dragged Yuri all the way to her new class. The new student seemed lost and confused from being pulled around. Lena turned to her smiling.
“Well,” she called aloud. “Here we are!” Yuri just stared at her blankly.
“I don't get it!” she said. “Why are we here?” Her “guide” kept grinning at her brightly.
“Class, silly” Lena exclaimed. Yuri was still lost.
“What's the class?” she asked.
“Art appreciation!” Lena replied.
“Art appreciation?!?” the new girl asked aloud.
“Yep!” the “guide” chirped. The Japanese girl was still confused. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her schedule. Yuri unfolded it and looked over her day. Lena looked with her. This is what the schedule read:
8:00- Art Appreciation, M-F
10:00- English III, MWF
11:00- Music Theory, TTH
2:15- Math 113, M-F
3:15- U.S, History I, MW
 
The girls looked at each other in silence. Yuri looked up at the sign above. The class was Art Appreciation. The new girl looked at her schedule again. The room number of the class was 127. She looked up again at the room. This room was class 127. Lena kept smiling at her.
“Well?” she asked. Yuri at her surprised.
“You're… right!” she exclaimed.
“See, told ya!” Lena replied. “Now come on!” The “guide” dragged the poor girl into the class. *Sweat drop on Yuri's head* “Does she ever rest?!?” she thought in stress. Sadly, that was only the beginning here.
 
Class
 
The Art Appreciation class was just starting when the girls all walked in. The students and teacher all eyed Yuri. She froze up quickly. “Oh my!” she thought in surprise. “There are so many people here!” The girls were all eyeing her closely in awe and curiosity. A few were lusting after her. “New blood!” a couple thought. The teacher looked at Yuri smiling.
“Good morning!” she greeted the girls. Lena smiled at her brightly.
“Morning!” she replied. Yuri just blushed and bowed.
“Good morning!” she replied. The teacher smiled at the new girl. She held out her hand to the class.
“Take a seat, girls,” she told them. Lena and Yuri did so in silence. They sat on opposite ends of each other. The teacher watched them smiling.
“Good morning class!” she greeted her students. A chorus of low groans greeted her back. The teacher kept smiling.
“I'm Professor Mimo,” she went on. “And I will be your Art Appreciation professor.” Then, she took out a stack of papers and set them on her desk.
“Okay!” Mimo called out. “I need one volunteer to pass out the syllabi!” No one raised their hands so far. Mimo began to playfully pout.
“Aw come on!” she called aloud. “Can't any of you help me?” No one moved at all. The professor was slightly nervous.
“Anyone?” she asked. Still silence. Finally, Yuri felt something poking her in the back. She quickly whipped around to see what it was. Mimo caught her moments right away.
“Ah, the new Japanese girl!” she called out cheerfully. Yuri looked up quickly.
“Oro?” she asked aloud. Mimo smiled brightly.
“What's your name?” she asked. Yuri looked around nervously. All eyes were on her. The new girl quickly began to panic. *Sweat drop on Yuri's head* “I hate when the spotlight is on me!” she thought in worry. Well, the girl had no choice now. They were waiting and she had to answer.
“Yuri Shoji,” she replied. Mimo smiled brightly.
“Yuri, honey!” she called aloud. “Could you pass out the syllabi to the class, please?” Yuri's face went bright red. “Honey?” she thought in worry. Then, she rose to her feet from her chair and walked up to the front desk. Mimo kept smiling her brightly.
“Thanks, honey!” she called in joy. Yuri became nervous again. “Honey?” she thought again. Then, the new girl took the syllabi and passed it out to the class. This was entertainment in itself. The boys kept whispering about in a naughty way. Some of the girls were eyeing her lustfully. Yuri felt uncomfortable because of it. She really hated the spotlight. The girl just wanted to stay backstage and be left alone. Sadly, that wasn't happening.
As she kept passing out the papers, she had a few admirers already. The boys kept winking at her. Some of the girls were blowing kisses at her. Yuri was really worried. “Am I… really that hot?!?” she thought. Then, the new girl felt someone lightly touching her hand. She looked up quickly. Lena was lightly rubbing her hand. Yuri could barely move at all. Lena looked at her innocently.
“Don't worry,” she mouthed. “It'll be okay. Just survive the first day and you'll be fine.” Yuri nodded blankly and continued passing out the syllabi. When she was finished, Yuri took her seat. Mimo smiled at her richly.
“Thanks, honey!” she called to the new girl. *Sweat drop on Yuri's head* “What's with the honey thing?” she thought. She sighed aloud.
The rest of the day was nice. Yuri was beginning to enjoy her classes. The teachers were all nice to her. The classes were all easy to comprehend. Yuri was actually surprised to find that she might have an easy semester this first college year. There was a slight problem, however. The guys and girls acted really strange at Rome University. Not in a cultural way however. More… in a lusty way, rather. They all seemed excited by the “fresh meat” on campus. All of the stares were making her uncomfortable. She just couldn't understand it. What was so attractive about little old her? “Is everyday going to be like this here?” Yuri thought in a huge rush of confusion. *Sweat drop on Yuri's head* The whole thing was making her head spin out of control. Oh, girl! This was only the beginning of the wild and sensual semester. Little mouse, welcome to the jungle that is Rome University.
Brave the First Day