Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. One/Chap. Five: Rain Amore ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The dance show rehearsal picked up as planned. Lena and Angela managed to stop fighting long enough to work. Everything was going smoothly. Yuri was now accustomed to being the star now. But yet she was going to be in for another shocker.
Tonight was raining. Most of the dancers had gone back to their dorms. Yuri was staying at because Lena asked her to. Angela looked at the director in suspension. She didn't trust Lena and rightfully so. Lena was a flirt. Male or female, she liked them, she was chasing `em. Yuri was no exception to the rule. Lena had her eyes locked on her tonight. Angela was nervous about that. Sure she warned Yuri about Lena, but there was still room for concern. Angela was the left one to leave. She looked back at the director and the star dancer. Uneasy fear came over her. “Be very careful!” she thought to Yuri. Then she pulled her hood closed and headed out the door.
Meanwhile Yuri stood alone in the middle of the gym. “Wow!” she thought. “It looks so different empty.” Then she heard the last door lock behind her. Yuri looked up quickly. Lena was walking towards her. A smile was on her face. Yuri turned to serious mode.
“You want to see me?” she asked. The director made it right over to her.
“Why yes,” Lena replied. “I want to see your dance.” Yuri looked at her surprised.
“You what?!?” she asked in surprise. Lena nodded at her smiling.
“Yeah!” she replied. Yuri looked at her confused.
“Right now?” she asked.
“Yeah!” Lena repeated. The star felt sick with panic. She wasn't expecting this at all. She knew Angela was trying to warn her about something. Yuri just didn't know what is was. Now she was starting to see why. Boy, if she only knew the whole story…
 
Rain Amore
 
Lena smiled at her kindly. “Here,” she said. “I'll even put the music on.” Yuri's eyes grew big in a flash.
“Mu-Music?!?” she asked in shock.
“Yeah!” Lena repeated. The Japanese girl really began to panic. She wasn't expecting any of this at all. The girl really didn't know what to do now. Lena walked over to the stereo and turned it on. The music was pumping loudly. “Destroy Everything You Touch” was the song. Yuri looked really pale. The director noticed her face.
“What?” she asked innocently. Yuri quickly shook her head.
“No, no!” she replied. “It's just…”
“Wrong music?” Lena asked.
“Yeah!” the dancer replied. She hoped that would be the end of that. Boy was she wrong! Lena smiled at her wickedly.
“No problem!” she said. “I can fix that right away.” Then she pulled out the remote to the stereo. Yuri looked around confused. The music was her theme in the show. Lena sat back on the bleachers smiling. Yuri stared at her blankly.
“Well come on!” she encouraged. “Dance!” Yuri nodded nervously.
“Okay…” said uneasily. She began to dance. Lena was not impressed.
“No, no!” she called. “Relax!” Yuri looked at her slightly confused.
“What do you mean?” she asked. Lena shook her head and smiled.
“Remember what I said,” she told her. “Close your eyes and breathe.” The star nodded nervously. She shut her eyes and breathed in. An odd rush of calm came over her. Yuri began to dance. She was imagining that she was all alone in the gym. Yuri felt like the maiden the show. Pretty soon, Yuri was the music.
Lena was enjoying her star dancing. In fact, the director was completely turned on. A naughty smile was on her face. You see, Lena had fallen for Yuri since day one. She just had to be with her. Yuri was the sexy new angel in her heart. The American just had to have her.
Yuri stopped dancing when the music stopped. She looked at the director. Lena quickly returned to Earth for her fantasies about the star. “Damn!” she thought. “It's over already?” Yuri looked at her confidently.
“So how was that?” she asked the director. Lena smiled at her wickedly.
“Perfect!” she called. “It was the best I had seen in days!” Yuri blushed and softly rubbed the back of her head.
“Awww,” she said modestly. “It was just weeks of practice. That's all!” Lena rose to her feet eyeing Yuri like a cat eyes a fat juicy mouse.
“Nonsense,” she replied. “You were great. You are perfect for the main role. That's why I chose you for it.” Yuri looked at her surprised.
“R-Really?” she asked. “I had no idea!” Then, Lena tightly embraced the star in her arms by the waist. Yuri was now shocked and confused. “Okay,” she thought. “Where is all of this coming from?!?” Lena looked up at her with angelic eyes.
“I must confess!” she admitted. “Yuri Shoji, I love you!” The star was freaking out now.
“WHAT?!?” she asked in a panic. This was a bombshell. The poor girl wasn't expecting this. What could she do? Lena tried to lean in and kiss Yuri on the lips. The other girl blocked her really fast. The director looked at her confused.
“What's wrong?” she asked. “Don't you love me?” Yuri was too startled to speak at first. This was just getting to bizarre for her.
“No!” the star cried. Lena eyed her with an eyebrow raised.
“What do you mean?” she asked. “Don't toy with my emotions, please!” Now, Yuri was in a huge trap. How could she let the director down without sounding like a bitch? She would have to try.
“Well,” Lena spoke up. “What do you mean by no?” Yuri finally toughened up.
“I don't love you!” she announced. Lena kept her eyes locked upon her new infatuation. Yuri expected her to look sad or hurt. But instead, the director looked pretty calm.
“And why not?” she asked. Yuri kept up her strength.
“You're a girl!” she argued.
“So?” Lena asked.
“I'm not into girls!” Yuri yelled out. The director smirked at her wickedly.
“Aw come on, Yuri,” she pleaded innocently. “It weren't hurt to try it once!” Lena tried to kiss her again, but Yuri quickly broke away.
“You're scaring me!” she cried. Then, the star ran away as fast as she could. Lena just stood there smiling. “Hot little tease!” she thought. It was official, Yuri was a hot topic to chase down. Lena just had to have her. The hunt was now on.
“Well,” Lena said to herself aloud. “I guess that wraps up rehearsal for tonight.” Then, the director cut off the music, packed up her things, cut off the lights, and left the gym.
Love in the Rain