Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Nineteen: Princess ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Okay, we've got everything we need here,” Angela said as she checked over everything on Lena's van one last time. “Looks like we're all set to go.” The girls were taking a road trip to the countryside. Fall break had started today. So, the girls thought why not a road trip to escape from school. Donna peeked out the window.
“You getting in yet, Angie?” she asked. “We can't waste all day!” Angela nodded.
“Fine, fine,” she said. “I'm coming, I'm coming.” She opened the van door and climbed inside. She sat with Yuri and Donna in the middle row. Madison sat in the passenger seat. Lena sat behind the wheel. Everyone's things sat on top of the van and in the back seat. The driver looked behind her at everyone.
“Everyone in and buckled up?” she asked.
“Yeah!” the rest of the girls said. Lena grinned at that answer.
“Sweet!” she said. “Let's go!” The girls all cheered. Lena started up the car and drove away. Here began the trip to countryside on their fall break.
 
Princess
 
“Oh come on Rei-chan!!!!” Usagi whined in her girlfriend. “We really do need a break! Let's go! Pleaseee!!!” Rei sighed and rolled her eyes.
“Why?” she asked. Usagi cuddled up closer.
“We need a getaway!” she whimpered. “Haruka and Michiru went Sicily for their break. Ami, Minako, and Makoto went out for their breaks! Setsuna is gone for hers. Yuri and them went out to the countryside for their break. So why can't we?” Rei sighed again.
“Can't we stay around here for break?” she asked.
“No!!!” Usagi nearly squealed. “I want to go! So, please?!?” Rei sighed again.
“Fine!” she said in defeat. “Where do you want to go?” Usagi looked up at her smiling.
“The beach!” she chirped. Rei looked at her as if she had lost her ever-loving mind.
“The beach?!?” she asked.
“Yeah!” her girlfriend chirped.
“But it's October!” Rei pointed out. “It's too cold for swimming!” Usagi looked up at her smiling.
“I know,” she said. “I just want to take a walk and look around. So what do you say? Pleaseee!!! Let's go!” Her girlfriend looked up at the ceiling in their dorm in slight distress.
“Fine!” the priestess said again. “We'll go to the beach!” Usagi's eyes lit up brightly.
“YAY!!!!” she cried. “You won't regret it, I promise!” Rei just looked out the window. In a few minutes, they were walking on the beach in the middle October. Usagi cuddled up close to her secret girlfriend the entire time smiling. Rei sighed once again as she looked up at the bright autumn sky above. Anything to keep her girlfriend happy. Anything to keep her happy.
Lena drew the girls all the way to the countryside. They pulled up at a nice cabin that overlooked the vineyard. The girls looked out the window.
“Wow!!!” they all gasped. Madison turned to her sometimes girlfriend.
“How did you manage to score us this place?” she asked. Lena gave her a little shrug with her smile.
“Hey, what can I say?” she asked. “I have mad skills!” Usually, that would arouse suspicion among the girls. But today, they just didn't care. It was fall break! They just had to relax and enjoy their freedom from school. Lena unbuckled her seat belt and carried out of the van.
“Come on guys!” she yelled. “Get out and unpack!” The girls did so rather quickly. Once all of the stuff had been unloaded from the van, the crew all went into the cabin.
Ami, Minako, and Makoto enjoyed the sites that Rome had to own. So much studying took them away from actually looking at the city itself. Minako had just bought a camera and started taking pictures. Makoto had never seen so many cute European boys before in her life. She didn't know where to start looking.
“They are all so hot!” she chirped.
“I know!” Minako agreed. Ami just blushed and nodded.
“They are pretty cute…” she mumbled.
“Oooo, check him out!” Makoto said out loud as she spotted another Italian stud on a motorcycle. He looked to be about in his early twenties. He was dressed casually in jeans and a button down shirt. Clean-shaven, laid-back, and strikingly sexy kind of guy! Minako and Makoto stared on happily. Ami looked away blushing.
“He is so hot!” Makoto breathed out. Minako turned to her grinning.
“I dare you to flirt with him!” she said boldly. The other girl blushed wildly.
“WHAT?!?” she yelped. “I wouldn't know what to say to him! I can only speak Japanese. I don't really know any Italian yet!” Her friend gave her a little shrug.
“Aw come on!” Minako coaxed. “That's your best advantage! So go and flirt with him!” Makoto nodded nervously.
“Okay…” she said. The girl drew in a deep breath and walked over to the hot-looking Italian stud. Minako and Ami watched on closely. Makoto amazingly wheeled the guy into her. The conversation was short, but she ended up on the back of his motorcycle riding off. Her friends watched on amazed. They looked at each other likewise.
“We've got to find men for ourselves here!” Minako yelped. Ami looked at her blushing.
“Do we really have to?!?” she asked in surprise. Her friend didn't answer. She just dragged the poor girl on with her.
“Minako!!!!” Ami cried. “Slow down, you're hurting me!” Her friend didn't listen. She just kept dragging her through the city streets looking for another gorgeous man to flirt with. Ami just sighed and went along with her. What else could she do?
In the country, the girls had settled out nicely. They had unpacked and were now relaxing. Donna looked out the window over the vineyard. Something caught her eye. A young Italian stud was picking fresh autumn grapes for new wine. This guy looked fine! Short blackish-red hair, deep olive tan skin, and a strong-looking body. His white t-shirt and jeans looked pretty hot! Donna licked her lips happily. She turned her head to the doorway.
“Hey guys!” she yelled. “Come and look at this!” The others hurried to the window. They too spotted the hot boy in the vineyard. All of the girls drooled and giggled.
“Wow!!!” they all said.
“You did us right, Lena!” Yuri squealed excited. They all looked at her surprised. Yuri blushed when she realized what she had just said. Donna smiled at her gal pal.
“Whoa, Yuri!” she said. “This is the first time I've seen you loosened up!” The Japanese girl's blush deepened.
“I'm sorry…” she said. Donna patted her on the back.
“Don't be!” she replied. “That's a *good* thing!” Yuri looked at her slightly surprised.
“Really?” she asked. The others nodded. The Japanese girl relaxed after that one. They all looked at their fine vineyard boy. Lena grinned as she came up with a tasty idea.
“Let's invite him over for dinner!” she boomed aloud. The other girls looked at her surprised.
“What?!?” they asked in surprised. Lena shrugged at them innocently.
“Why not?” she questioned.
“But we don't even know him!” Madison pointed out.
“So?” her sometimes girlfriend asked. “We're on break! And besides, we could get to know him over dinner.” The girls all considered this for a moment.
“That does make sense…” Angela replied. There was a pause. The girls quickly left the room to bait the fine-looking vineyard boy. Fall break for ya! Mischief and flirtation was one of the times they came out to play. Everyone knew that!
Fall Break is Here