Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Twenty-One: Girl Night ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lena had set up her latest trap. It all started with a little phone call. Lena was bored and wanted some “entertainment.” She couldn't get Madison. She was in music competition in Milan. Donna refused her after last night. (She had put so much effort into being smooth. The tomboy caught on at the last minute and got away. Darn it! Oh well, maybe next time.) Angela was off on a date. So… That left little Yuri for the night. Good enough! Yuri needs to be broken anyway. Lena found herself the one to do it. She picked up her cell phone and dialed her vic—er… friend! The other line rang.
“Come on,” Lena mumbled to herself. “Come on, pick up!”
“Hello?” a voice answered. The American perked up some.
“Yuri!” she exclaimed. A pause came on the other line.
“Lena?” the Japanese girl asked, confused. “What do you want?”
“Nothing much,” she replied. “Just a little lonely.” Another pause came on the phone. Lena chuckled. “Don't worry,” she said. “I won't try anything perverted.” Yuri didn't seem to believe her.
“Really now?” she questioned firmly.
“Yes,” Lena insisted. A third pause came onto the phone. The American waited calmly. She had mastered the art of temptation. Patience played a strong key in everything. With the right amount, everyone can just about sweet talk anything that they went. Yuri sighed at last.
“Fine,” she said. “What do you from me exactly?”
“Not much,” Lena went on. “Just come and maybe we could watch a movie or something.”
“And you won't try to do anything?” Yuri questioned.
“I promise!” Lena insisted. Yet another pause came onto the other line. Yuri breathed out some.
“Alright,” she replied. “But if you try to pull anything, I am leaving!” Lena smiled and nodded.
“I've got you loud and clear,” she said. “Be here in ten minutes.”
“Okay,” the Japanese freshman answered. They both hung up. Lena grinned to herself wickedly. The trap had been set. Now to lure the mouse deeper inside.
 
Girl Night
 
Lena cleaned up the living room of her dorm a little bit. The American went over the plan in her head. “Right!” she thought. “Go get the movie!” Lena went down the hall to do the work. She looked through all of her DVDs. What to play for tonight? Action? Nah, not appropriate tonight! Comedy? Not in the mood. Drama? Maybe, getting warmer. Keep looking. Then, Lena came across Loving Annabelle. She looked at the DVD up and down. A small smile came onto her face. “Good enough!” she thought. The American pulled out the movie and went back into the living room. She set up the DVD Player and the TV. Then, she went into the kitchen part of the dorm. Lena pulled out two wine glasses and the wine. She poured the wine in the glasses and took them into the living room. At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Lena looked up at the sound. A smirk was painted on her face. “Right on time!” she thought.
“Coming!” Lena called to her pre—er—guest. She hurried over to the door and peeked out. Yuri stood on the other side, waiting nervously. Lena smiled at her like a hungry wolf with a baby lamb. She unlocked the door and opened it.
“Welcome!” the American greeted the Japanese girl.
“Hi…” she mumbled to her friend. Lena smiled at her kindly.
“Aw, what's wrong?” she asked. Yuri quickly looked away. Lena understood what was going on.
“Oh, I see,” she said. “Still think I'm going to pull a fast one on ya?” Yuri nodded a little bit. Her friend lightly patted her on the head.
“There, there,” she cooed. “It'll be fine, I promise!” Yuri looked at her still. Lena shrugged at her.
“Come on!” she insisted. “It won't be bad!”
“You promise?” the other girl asked. The American nodded. The Japanese girl hesitated at first. Then, she swallowed a bit.
“Alright,” she said.
“Good,” the American replied. “Come right on in.” Yuri did so, reluctantly. Her friend closed and locked the door behind them.
“So what are we watching tonight?” Yuri asked as she came into the living room. Lena grinned at her with pride.
Loving Annabelle!” she beamed in pride. Her friend looked at her blankly.
“What's that about?” she asked.
“A forbidden love between a teacher and her female student,” Lena replied. Yuri raised an eyebrow at her.
“Why are we watching that?” she asked. Her friend shrugged at her.
“Felt like it,” Lena answered. “Plus, I need it for a queer theory class. I need a fresh pair of eyes to look on with me.” Yuri nodded a little bit.
“Okay,” she said. The girl sat down on the couch. Lena smirked as she did so. “She's going nicely into the trap!” she thought happily. The American girl got the wine glasses and sat down with her prey—er—friend. She picked up the remote and hit play. The DVD started up with a low hum. Once the menu came up, Lena switched to English with English subtitles. She started the movie from there. Lena turned to her friend.
“Wine?” she offered. Yuri shook her head.
“No,” she said. Her friend smiled at her innocently.
“It's not even that much,” she said. “I didn't put anything in it. That's just low and tacky to try and drug my friends!” Yuri didn't say anything at all. Lena looked at her innocently.
“Oh come on!” she said. “You're in college now! Your mom isn't here to hold her hand. Just to take a drink!” Yuri hesitated at first. Then, she nodded.
“Okay,” she murmured. Yuri slowly took a glass and took a sip of her wine. Her American friend gave her a seductive little smile.
“There you see?” she asked. The Japanese girl nodded at her. They turned to the screen when the opening credits came up. The night went through smoothly at first. Yuri found that she did like the movie and the wine. Lena observed the girl watching the screen. Yuri finally seemed to be loosening up some at long last. She seemed to be lost in the romantic drama. Lena timed her seduction just right. When the main characters started to have sex, the American main her move. She lightly moved her hand onto Yuri's bare left knee. The Japanese girl didn't notice at all. That gave Lena the go-ahead to do more. Her hand began to lightly rubbing. Yuri flinched at the sudden moment. Her eyes trailed right next to her. Lena gave her a dreamy little smile.
“Shhh, it's okay,” she whispered. “It's okay. It's okay.” Yuri tried her best to keep herself calm the whole time. Lena kept her glowing, dreamy look.
“You have soft skin,” she murmured. Yuri began to really panic. She wanted to scream out something, but her words and tongue were tangled up in her mouth. Running away would be the best option, but her body seemed frozen up in her spot. Oh, this was bad!
When Lena started moving her hands upwards, Yuri quickly leapt up from the couch.
“I'm sorry!” she said quickly. “I just… I just can't!” The poor girl quickly ran out of the dorm in worry. Lena sat there on the couch, watching her with a smile on her face. Was she disappointed? Not really. There would be other times to woo that Japanese minx to her in the future. By that time, she would win!
Come Into My Web, Little Fly