Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Twenty-Two: The Gentlemen ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The buses pulled in early the next morning. All of the students stood around watching and waiting. Rome University was getting some visitors this week. Some high school seniors were coming to the campus to see if they would like to attend RU in the fall. The current students gathered in the courtyard to welcome this recruits. Lena and the girls stood in the front of the crowd.
“Think there might be some cute boys?” Makoto whispered. Lena shrugged at her.
“Who cares? I just want new blood on this campus!” Donna rolled her eyes.
“You always do, ya slut.”
“Can you blame me?”
“It would be nice to have some new faces here,” Minako cut in. Donna turned to her, nodding.
“I do see your point there.”
“Exactly, my friend!” Lena almost shouted in her ear. “More fun to be had by all!” Donna gave her a “do you mind” look. Then, she turned back to the big bus in front of them. The headmistress walked over the doors as they opened wide. She and the driver had a short exchange. The students and staff watched as if waiting for the fireworks. The headmistress backed away and the seniors walked off of the bus. The girls' eyes grew to the size of Frisbees.
“OH WOW!!!” they gasped. These visitors were boys. And boy were they F-I-N-E!
 
The Gentlemen
 
These were some fine boys right here. They were the embodiment of Italian pretty. The girls all blushed at them. The boys… well… blushed at them. The fantasies ran wild the students' heads. The main girls looked on at a loss for words.
“Does that answer your question, Makoto?” Rei asked. Her friend nodded with jaw wide open. Even Lena couldn't help, but to be impressed by these hot, young guests. The boys looked at their surroundings. They seemed a little bit bored. When the boys looked at the crowd, everyone went into wild whispers. Makoto thought that she would faint.
“Wow!” Angela mouthed. Try as she might, Lena herself couldn't help but to be impressed by such beautiful Italian boys. And they are going to be here all week too? Whew! Careful girls. Too much admiration can lead to things…
The boys were treated like kings on the first day of the campus. Many girls tried to do things for these lads. The male students felt jealous, yet attracted to the visitors. Some had to question their own sexuality because of this.
“I think these boys are turning me gay,” Leslie whispered to Shizuma at lunch on the first day as they watched the seniors being entertained by the girls. The older student didn't look at his little buddy.
“Shut up,” he mumbled.
“It's true!” Leslie protested. “They are hot enough to turn a boy gay.”
“I said shut up!” The Irish boy slowly looked up. He noticed that his pal was blushing as well. A mischievous smirk came onto his face.
“Oh, I see! You have a crush on them too!” Shizuma quickly bashed the freshman on the head with his fist. The poor boy cried out in pain.
“Ouch! That's not cool!”
“I told you to shut up!”
“You didn't have to do all of that!”
“Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!!!! How hard is that for you to understand?!?” Leslie looked up at him, whimpering.
“Excuse me, is there a problem, boys?” a voice asked them. Both of them looked up and saw the senior class president looking at them with an eyebrow raised. Shizuma and Leslie calmed down almost immediately.
“No sir!” they lied. The class president still looked at them funny.
“Keep it down okay,” he said. “We want to make a good impression on them. We need more students to come to this school.” Both boys said nothing. This was so true. The three of them looked at their hot, young visitors. This was going to be a long week.
Shizuma wasn't the only one with problems, however. Rei and Usagi sat across from the table where the visitors sat. Usagi looked at them in excitement. Rei looked on both excited and worried. She tried to fight thinking the worst. All she needed was a little confirmation.
“Usagi-chan,” Rei whispered to her secret lover. The blonde didn't turn around.
“Um-hm.” Her girlfriend swallowed for a little bit. She didn't exactly know how to word this. But yet, the fire priestess just had to get it out of her.
“Do you think they are cute?” Usagi turned around to her.
“Yeah, for little high school seniors.” She lightly stroked Rei's hair from her cheek. “But, they can't compete with you.” Rei stared deep into her sincere blue eyes.
“Not even Mamoru?” Usagi bit her lip there. How could she answer that one? She loved Mamoru as much as she loved Rei. She hated having to choose between the two. The girl always tried avoiding conversation in which she had to choose between the two lovers. Usagi looked away some.
“Uh, well…” Rei's eyes shaded into disappointment as she looked away from her girlfriend.
“Just forget!” Usagi looked at her slightly confused.
“But Rei-chan…”
“Just forget about it! I don't want to talk anymore!” Her girlfriend sighed in defeat. She just couldn't win here. The lovers turned their attention back to the hot, young visitors. This was going to be a long week. So much drama and embarrassment to go around…
Hot Italian Stallion